first time giving head

The Problem: ok so i was with my boyfriend last night and his name is jeff. we hung out at his house and we were making out and stuff, and he fingered me and i gave him a handjob, but then he asked me to give him head, (and last time we were together he allways asked me like 24/7 to suck his d*ck and i allways told him no) so this time i sayed yes and went down on him. it was so weird cuz it was my first time giving head. it's kinda nasty doing it cuz my spit was like everywhere, and he was pushing my head down on it cuz he wanted me to deepthroat it but i kept gagging. anyways after like 5 or 10min he shot his cum in my mouth, omg it was so disgusting, it tasted like salty mayonaise mixed with water, like omg ewww and it was all over my hands lol. anyways i just wanna know if he like really enjoyed it? like how can i tell if he really liked it and it felt good? and can anyone give me any good tips on giving the best bl*wj*b ever? anyways plz give me advice on how to tell if he really liked it and any good tips on giving head. also can anyone tell me how to deepthroat without gagging? thanx and sorry for typing so long.

Asked by: hollisterbabexx at 12:31:45 PM, Monday, November 20, 2006 PST FLAG

oh and i need advice fast cuz we're hanging out again like tomorrow so please help!! lol cuz i kno that hes probly gonna want me to give him head again. and also this guy (jeff) my boyfriend is like a huge player, hes been with like every girl, so hes probly just using me, but still please give me advice before tomorrow night!

hollisterbabexx Nov 20 2006 8:35pm FLAG

use ur hands and ur mouth if his d*cks to big, that way it wil feel like deep to him, and u wont gag lol, and try to swallow, guys love that . dont spit it out in front of him, that wil turn him off, hold it in ur mouth ifu cant swallow and go to the bathroom, or spit it out in a napkin.

Anonymous Nov 21 2006 11:38am FLAG
don't use your hands, use just your mouth, trust me, and just work on putting it down as far as you can. as for the spit going everywhere just keep sucking it back into your mouth. try and use your tongue a lot and lick the tip. the swallowing and taste you just need to get used to. when he starts coming put his d*ck all the way in your mouth and try to swallow right away so you don't taste it.

ShiningFire Nov 21 2006 12:13pm FLAG
kids ahouldnt be talking about giving BJ go play with your doll little children

Anonymous Nov 21 2006 4:51pm FLAG
kids shouldnt be talking about giving BJ go play with your doll little children

Anonymous Nov 21 2006 4:52pm FLAG
i'm not a kid, and due to your lack of punctuation, as well as incorrect grammar, you're not much older than any of us.

ShiningFire Nov 21 2006 5:01pm FLAG
we're not little children u dumb

hollisterbabexx Nov 21 2006 5:05pm FLAG
then how old r u

Anonymous Nov 22 2006 10:49am FLAG
me? i'm . much too old to play with dolls, or be called a child. thanks.

ShiningFire Nov 22 2006 1:17pm FLAG
UG! That's fucking disgusting! Someone remind me never to go gay and then give head. I'm fucking sick now!

Mach 3 Nov 24 2006 11:45am FLAG
stop making your text blink everytime you wanna fucking curse.

ShiningFire Nov 25 2006 10:55am FLAG
look im when ur with him tonight get him horney and asked him if he liked it and if he ask u to do it agen gibve him ur answear

louise-999 Nov 25 2006 11:11am FLAG
lol ...whoever in posted this is depressing and is worthless.

God Nov 25 2006 11:17pm FLAG
its the same person over and over who are trying to past themself has 6 people when its the same person

Anonymous Nov 27 2006 3:49pm FLAG
that's nice it really is good advice though, thanx

God Nov 28 2006 5:44pm FLAG
This is byfar the best post ever. okay, heres what you really do. You push him down on the bed. lick his lips. alot. tie him up. rip his shirt up. pull his pants down. grab a knife..preferably cold..make sure to put it in the freezer before this. anyway. grab the cold knife and slide it down his chest. and then down his belly and down to his dik.^______^. yeah , just try not to breathe so you wont gag on it. it actually tastes pretty good after you get used to it. ^_______^

◊__Spiffeh Nov 28 2006 5:56pm FLAG
I'm puking in my mouth again! Gee, thanks Spiff!

Mach 3 Nov 28 2006 8:22pm FLAG
If your gonna impersonate me, at least use proper punctuation, paragraphs, spell simple words properly and use capital letters =/ Dumb ass. Why didn't you post that under your name, instead of being a pathetic little child + impersonating others.

◊__Spiffeh Nov 28 2006 11:24pm FLAG
I wouldnt wast my time in doing that so its not me WIND

? Nov 29 2006 5:51am FLAG
But you waste your time bitching about me instead =/ Laaaaaaaame :]

◊__Spiffeh Nov 29 2006 8:33am FLAG
well i gather if he cum then he must av liked it especially after only 5minz so alls gud jus keep doin wot ya doin!!

Best bj ever girl Dec 01 2006 7:13am FLAG
oooooo my mother toled me to put the boots on because she said is coming down from the sky coming down now watch out the storm is rolling in all away from scotland. HEHEHEHE

? Dec 01 2006 8:01am FLAG
is that what I step in this morning

C....UK Dec 01 2006 8:01am FLAG
Well when you give a guy head use your Hand, Tongue, Lips, and some guys even like when you bob your head! If you cant swallow dont if you put your hand at the base of his penis you can feel his cum come up in his urethra so you will know when he is ready to cum.. This way you can be prepared! I agree cum does not taste the best. Deep throating is uncomfortable the only real way you can actually deep throat is if you lay on a bed with your head on the edge. He will insert his penis and it makes it a little easier to slid down in your throat... Yes the penis goes in your throat and it does hurt. Make sure you use other lubrication than saliva!. But hun, If you think hes a player dont go for him because in the long end your gonna be hurt! He could have and (STD) that he may not want to tell you about or as you know hes just gonna leave you! If your under 18 you probably shouldnt be doing this anyways thats why it's best to wait till your married! im married and learned this stuff from my husband! believe me i was raped when I lost my verginity and It would have been way better if i would have wited for my husband we found these techniques out together! Thats cool stuff you can do when your married but if you plan on being with this person (Jeff) just promiss you'll be safe! and I do have to agree with the person who said kids shouldnt be talking about this stuff!!! I cant tell you what to do but The person who said that and I do agree were both just worried about your saftey. Good Luck~ Stay Abstinent

Unknown! Dec 25 2006 9:13pm FLAG
im nd head isnt like every1 makes out 2 be i pretty well like it u dont have 2 deep throat 2 pleasure them lets just say i dont really deep throat but manage 2 give my bf orgasms so 2 all them adults wot would u rather do no abou ur kids havin sex and u no there safe or not no

chloe Apr 14 2008 4:29pm FLAG
hahaha wow, well how do i give head? I'm with this guy and we've just madeout so far, but his bdays this weekend..PLEASE HELP:) p.s im , not a child

Anonymous Jun 05 2008 7:58am FLAG
put some whipped cream on it. use your tongue and just do it. let yourself be free! it will be a good feeling knwoing what you made him feel like.

krystina&&ashley<33 Jun 10 2008 12:36am FLAG
all u guys are en stupidd, look just ask him if he liked it...duhh bitchh.

the princess Jun 16 2008 6:56pm FLAG
this is some good advice cuz i need it for this weekend! hahah

Anonymous Jun 18 2008 10:38pm FLAG
Ur a idiot

ur mom Jul 01 2008 8:47pm FLAG
Every single person on this thread is incredibly ing ridiculous and apparently gramatically retarded.

Anonymous Jul 07 2008 11:37pm FLAG
Stick your finger in his urethra. You are such a piece of . Jeff is a player. He's also a bi-curious c*cksucker.

Corey O. Jul 11 2008 6:07pm FLAG

Corey O. Jul 11 2008 6:31pm FLAG
its awkward the first time you give head, yeah. but after that you just kind of naturally know what to do.

shannonnn Jul 15 2008 12:20pm FLAG
anyways after like 5 or 10min he shot his cum in my mouth, omg it was so disgusting, it tasted like salty mayonaise mixed with water, like omg ewww and it was all over my hands lol. anyways i just wanna know if he like really enjoyed it? like how can i tell if he really liked it and it felt good? you answered your own question

nutterbutter in your mouth Jul 15 2008 6:01pm FLAG
hey people, so yah I like want to give this kid head. sooo bad! I even felt it before. it seems big. ohh I want him. tell me how to give head?

chrissy <3 Jul 20 2008 11:14pm FLAG
All Girls~ First!,make sure he wants you to(thats important)If he does,setup a time when just the two of you can hang out ALONE for a few hours.(his house or your house would be best) If you both know you want each other make the flirting extreamly intence( be cute but sexy make him want to get close and cuddle) while your all cuddled up gentle run your fingers through his hair, then softly drag your fingers down the back of his neck and touch his face(Girl play hard to get drive him crazy but be sure to keep eye contact) After that moment of contact he will surly go in for the kiss(I'm sur you know what to do there) As your wrapping up the kissing take his shirt off him and slowly kiss him all the way down his chest while you undo his belt/unbutton his pants(again keep eye contact) strok his d*ck from the outside of his pants, then grasp his d*ck and gently start to lick and kiss the head of his d*ck. As you progress take him in your mouth a little more each time(pay attention to where on your body his eyes wander, take one of his hands and place it on that spot so he knows it's ok to touch. A few minutes of that and hes sure to blow.

Drea Aug 03 2008 1:27am FLAG
All Girls~ For those of you that wish to go farther then that continue reading.........After he cums lay back and have him help you take off your shirt and pants so your just in your panties and bra. Then place his hands on you chest, then he will most likly kiss your chest and work his way down to your belly button where he will pause to remove your bra,then continue to slide off your panties. JUST RELAX IT'S HIS TURN TIME TO RETURN THE FAVOR LET IS TOUNGE AND FINGERS DO ALL THE WORK...... If you love it make sure you let him know moan and tell him you love him. After you orgasam he will automaticly move your legs farther apart and enter you. JUST RELAX AND LOVE EVERY SECOND CONGRATS GIRL HAVE A BLAST.

Drea Aug 03 2008 1:56am FLAG
i have never given a bj but i am this friday and i herd that you should just keep your toung dowwn and BREATHE let him touch ur breasts as this will stimulate him even more if u dont want him cumming let him kno or have him where a flavored condom that works i hear?

anonymous Nov 12 2008 10:00pm FLAG
yeah i agree with the best bj ever girl. seriously you must be doing something right. im giving this guy head tomorrow night. so hopefully he enjoys it. and im 19 so don't call me a child.

bitch im the bomb Nov 19 2008 8:32pm FLAG
good luck but i do agree with some adults, is a little young for any kids who are . just stay safe relly dont hurt yourself. have fun too though. keep in mind STDs...thats all im gunna say. i cant stop you but im saying protect yourself girls

haha :P Nov 19 2008 8:34pm FLAG
to deep throat stick his d*ck deep in your throat inch by inch so yu wont gag prefably have your tongue extended out as far as possible use your hand to add extra pleasure your head will give him the feeling that yhere is deep throating going on when yu feel him bout to bust try and get his d*ck deep in your throat past your taste buds if yu dont lyke tha taste

Desii Babii Dec 15 2008 8:39pm FLAG
ok relax ur throat! dnt go further then ur comfortable with becuz u DO NOT want to throw up on him. if he is pushing ur head down further it means hes really into it. TIP:if him pushing ur head bugs u or makes u gag, take his hands and move im to ur breast, he will enjoy that and it will help him get off further. if u cant fit him all the way in, use ur hand 2stimulate his base, and when u need 2 come up for air(and even if u dont need 2) take a break and lick his penis from base to tip, and back down(the underside)suck on the head, and lick under the head around the foreskin, but dont do this all the time, just every minute or two. use ur free hand to play with his balls for a minute every now and then, and (if their not all hairy) lick and suck on them(but not for a whole lot of time, cuz u want most of ur attention to be on his d*ck.)the head of his penis is a like ur cl*t, very sensitive, so u want to give it some individual attention sucking, and rubbing with ur tongue, but dont spend all ur time on just that, cuz chances are he will unload with in 10 minutes(if hes a virgin, or u have him really worked up it will b sooner) know this, even if ur rly crappy at it to start, he will like it, cuz its a whole lot better feeling then his hand, plus after ur first bj u kinda get a feel from it and learn what he likes the best and what will get him off.DO NOT BITE! and if ur really sucking, be careful when u come up not to bite him or scrape ur teeth against him.BITING IS BAD, IT HUTS THEM! imagine if some1 bit ur cl*t(im not talking about a lil nibble either) about the taste of cum....u get used to it, when hes cumming, stop sucking on his full penis, but keep an inch or 2 in ur mouth pointed to the back of ur throat, and finish him of mostly with ur hand, then u can just swallow the cum with little taste, and have gum or mints ready. DO NOT SPIT! its a total turnoff and slightly offensive to alot of guys. i recomend to just grin and bare it, cuz its an aquired taste and its good to get used to it, or will always have that problem.if u want a little something in return, start making out with him, then move his hands to ur cl*t....if he dsnt know what to do, or ignores ur cl*t and plunges straight in....u better teach him how, but directing his hand back 2 ur cl*t and guiding his hands in the motion for a moment and showing how much u like it....or get a new man

hope this helps everyone of u children/virgins...lolz..jk Jan 18 2009 12:55am FLAG
I never given head before. I hope this helps me. Im . And i"ll be givin head to a 21 yr old. Omg! Yeah i know thats real bad. Buh i love him alot. And omg his d*ck is huge! I felt it. Buh i hope i dont gag or anything. Lol. Thanx for the advice.

Mz.Moo-Lah Mar 11 2009 12:32pm FLAG
Im giving head for the first time tomorrow. I was supposed to today but got nervous at the last second so we just made out. he thinks ive done it before. Im not sure what to do. and im freaking out

woahhhme Mar 24 2009 9:36pm FLAG

woahhhme Mar 24 2009 9:55pm FLAG
i just gave head for the first time like..an hour ago. it's not bad at all to be honest. the only thing that was frustrating was that i kept gagging. he kept moving my head up and down on his d*ck as i was sucking it which means he likes it. try your HARDEST not to scrape your teeth on his d*ck. it might be hard not to your first time but hopefully he'll say "watch the teeth" like my guy did. the only reason why i did it with him was because he's my best friend and we're really close. it's like we're dating, but not. if you gag, pull his d*ck out of your mouth right away, not completely, but just a little because you don't wanna throw up on him..that'd be bad. if you don't like the taste of his cum, just try your hardest to swallow. don't spit it out, they get turned off majorly. have fun :p

Anonymous Apr 03 2009 2:12pm FLAG

Anonymous Apr 03 2009 2:16pm FLAG
OK SERIOUSE GIVING HEAD ISNT GROSS SO GET THE ULL SWALLOW UR BF'S CUM SO DEAL WITH IT BITCHES

d*ck SUCKER CUM SWALLOWER Apr 04 2009 8:45pm FLAG
i've neverr givenn head before...i havent even made out with a guy...i like this guy in my class but i dont think anything is going to happen. i promised i wouldnt be a virgin past the age of so i hope it happens soon...and i justt want to sayy THANX FOR THE AWHSOME ADVICE...this will really come in handy one day when i really want it to haoppen ps: i hope its SOON im so dying to have SEX and to MAKEOUT...ii heard sex is greatt!@?

virginn but not for longgg May 02 2009 8:37pm FLAG
wow ur so desperate ur never gunna get layed =] sucks for u muthaaa

Anonymous Jun 24 2009 6:12pm FLAG
Hahaha Okay, the more you do it, the better you'll get at it & the more you'll learn. Get your guy to tell you what to do, ask him if he likes what you're doing while you're doing it. Experiment a little and see what turns him on. If he blows then you're obviously doing something right. Deep throating is easy enough if you start off slowly and focus on relaxing your throat & jaw muscles. It's helps if you let your guy move your head to get the rhythm & speed going but if you're only doing it for the first time, maybe tell him before hand not to push your head down, that way you'll remain in control off how far in he goes. definitely use your hand if he is big, also don't foget his balls and inner thighs. If you want to get it over with, extra attention in these areas wil help induce his excitement. If in doubt, just ask your boy what would turn him on. Guys won't think any less of you if you ask them questions, in fact they will like that your wanting to know exactly what to do to get them off. Hope this helps whoever reads it(:

natural. Jun 24 2009 11:24pm FLAG
Personally I have gotten use to the tast of cum. After a while it kinda taste fruity..to me atleast. If you use your tounge a lot and he's got his hands on your head and pushing it down to deepthroat it, that usually means that he's enjoying it.

Cowboysbaby4404 Aug 21 2009 7:02pm FLAG
why is it blinking

suKz oN diK& duz it real gud Aug 28 2009 5:47pm FLAG
you can practice on a dildo, i do that..giving head is great, you'll get used to cum, you'll luv it after a while maybe:)

suckbabe Sep 10 2009 9:17pm FLAG
i think you should put it in your mouth as far as you can , and once you get use to doing it youll be able to put more in .. also dont keep gaging or you might puke , but dont just stop .. start liking around the head and using your hands untill you think you can use your mouth agian or if he cums . (:

anonymous Sep 12 2009 2:45pm FLAG
braid his pubes! woop woop

sex addict Oct 09 2009 2:34pm FLAG
well i always stick my fingers up his bum hole, he loves it so much

anonymous Oct 09 2009 2:35pm FLAG
I'm giving head fir the first time and I was suppose to do it b4 but I got to nervous and he god his nestiea I chikened out now I'm afraid that if I'm bad he'll go tlk crap behind my back

Squid Oct 15 2009 9:09pm FLAG
I'm giving head for the first time and I was gonna do of before by I got to nervous and my bf went and god his buddy now I'm worried he'll tlk crap bout me after I do it to them and they'll make fun of me...

Squid :-| Oct 15 2009 9:11pm FLAG
Hi Squid:) find another guy then...you'll do great..i'd take some of his cum on your face and in your mouth. enjoy...bye!!

Suckbabe Oct 22 2009 8:10pm FLAG
just go for it, no fooling around. rip his pants off get down there, grasp it with two hands, working your hands in the same motion as your mouth, making sure you lick and kiss the top of the penis, if he cums he loves it, if he does your craaap!

maddi.h Nov 04 2009 5:26am FLAG
dont worry just go forr itt, it will be my first time soon, & im scaredd. :/

annonymos Dec 07 2009 1:00pm FLAG
Okay guys. All these posts are a littllleee ridiculous. You don't need to worry this much! hahah giving head can be a little un-natural the first time, but its pretty hard to mess it up unless you bite him or something! Guys get stimulated pretty easily if you take your shirt off. Maybe run your fingers from his bellybutton all the way down to his pubes. Just try to think of how you would like someone to touch you, like how would you want to be stroked? Anyway just relax, odds are you won't throw up on him, and remember to mix it up a little bit!

SeXyyy:) Dec 08 2009 9:47pm FLAG
the more you work yourself up about it. the more your going to think and look at the negatives. its reallly not that bad. if your feeling uncomfortable about it, you shouldnt put yourself in a situation where your faced with having to think about ' i can't pull out now '. ppppeace,xx

trlalala. Dec 18 2009 12:50pm FLAG

your mum x Dec 18 2009 12:52pm FLAG
Reading this made my day. Absolutely hilarious guys! God I laugh at all the people that said they were six**** or so and think they aren't 'children' anymore. You're all children. Until you are eigh**** or older, though personally I think even adults are children at heart. By the way, I'm only seven****. I also think we should be able to do whatever we want too, sexually anyway, because we're the ones that are going to have to deal with the consequences!!

Bekk, Laughs at all who use 'anonymous', not like anyone knows y Dec 21 2009 8:34am FLAG
Im about to do it soon I think to this guy. I am sooo nervous. Like seriously. I have a really weak gag reflex so I hope I dont like throw up or anything. Lol. But. I need better advice than this. Stat. Thanksss :)

Mee :) Jan 08 2010 1:39pm FLAG
my guy likes it when i bit his D*ck and suck the blood that comes out.

Joe Jan 17 2010 2:06pm FLAG
Definitely swallow you dont want to embarass him ya know? but there is a lot more nerve endings in the head than there are in the shaft so keep your focus there, the side of the d*ck facing you (when hes hard) will have a slit it will look like a triangle put your tounge there and watch him squirm... and you dont have to deep throat, if you want put your hand around his shaft ans keep your mouth toward the tip he will like you trying no matter what... feel free to choke and if it really embarassed you get up when you are done and say YOU ARE HUGE he'll love you even more for the compliment...

jaddiiee Jan 19 2010 4:49pm FLAG
and joe that's not right :/

Anonymous Jan 19 2010 4:51pm FLAG
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you freaks

your mother Jan 27 2010 5:43am FLAG
Im giving head tomorrow, but im pretty confident about it. Im doing it to my boyfriend of to years and i love him very much. So, I'm just gonna have fun with it and experiment (:

Shawty Feb 11 2010 8:29pm FLAG
i've sucked a lot of c*ck lately and i luv it, you will too Shawty, tell us how it goes :) Suckbabe

Anonymous Mar 22 2010 7:02pm FLAG
ok so im thinking about giving my boyfriend head, and he already nos iv never done it before, and we kinda have talked about it before and he told me he would not let a girl swallow his cum , is he lieing? and since its my first time will he not be turned on and i wanna no how to really pleasure him. help me please?

jo momma Apr 12 2010 6:17pm FLAG
I'm six****,Ive had myy first experience last month to my boyfriend. It wuz ight buh ii wuz scared at first cuz ii thought that there wuz a specific way of doin it buh itz really simple. First ii asked him to guide me into doin it and from that point i jus did it. Now wut they sayin bout dnt spit out the cum cuz it mite turn him off, ii did and afta we wuz done we wuz jus laughin bout it so dnt be scared theres really nuthin to b scared of.

Freakygyrl Apr 15 2010 4:05pm FLAG
Man im givin head probably tomorow, no clue what to do its my 1st time man, im reading all this shti ats always the same thing tho. Hopefullly im gppd at it cuz when i kiss him i play with his toungue with mine (like i would if it was his tip) and he keeps saying babe youre goood! so hopefully i dont scew up... anyone got a lil advice? hehe ;)

the curious bitch :P Apr 16 2010 2:35pm FLAG
If he says ur kissin is good as he think it mite b if it wuz his d*ck then ur good all uu gotta do iz jus bcalm wit it and jus do it itz not all dhat badd az uu think. U wont screw up.=)

Freakgyrl Apr 16 2010 2:47pm FLAG
Need advice if uu dnt want to swallow da cum wut do uu do cuz first time ii spat it out not knowing how he would feel bout it. Need advice pleazzzze lolsz.=)

Freakygyrl Apr 16 2010 2:54pm FLAG
Thanx freakygyrl :) hehe cum sounds to taste gross man i already told him i aint swallowing nuthin haha when hez ready hes gunna cum somewheres else man haha it might be wrong but what can i sayy hehe gunna find out later.. kinda nervous :P

curious bitch :P Apr 17 2010 8:58am FLAG
Dnt b uu got nuthin to worry bout,curious bitch loll. jus go wit da flow buh this iz goin to b my second time givin head idk wut to do shud ii swallow or no? really need da advice.

Freakygyrl Apr 17 2010 11:34am FLAG

Freakygyrl Apr 17 2010 11:41am FLAG
freaky girl you should just ask him but if you dont swallow i herd guys like that?

jo Apr 17 2010 10:18pm FLAG
Thanx for da advice jo.=)

Freakygyrl Apr 18 2010 12:41pm FLAG
well i didnt do it lol he wanted to but he was drunk and ... im still nervous tho lol anymore tips?

curious bitch :P May 05 2010 1:14pm FLAG
go to xvideos.com and type in blow job and watch some *** *** stars deff know what to do so spend a hour watching *** and ur probally see what ur soposed to do look up jenna haze or raven riley they give really good bl*wj*bs

Anonymous May 16 2010 8:49pm FLAG
luv to give head so you need advice myspace me www.myspace.com/paigefrantz it so fun. i've given 27 guys head i'm kindu an expert

ILoveGivingHead May 23 2010 3:50pm FLAG
haha man givin head is fun actually! i tried it.. haha after sex man.. haha that wasent expected im still young but hey its fun :P try it girls its really easy! good luck to all you beginers haha

curious bitch :P May 25 2010 4:11pm FLAG
Imma agree with you curious bitch it is fun lolsz...But today i was mad cuz he said we could've ed right there and he had no condem I was mad as hell but hey got what i wanted...hahaha =)

Anonymous Jun 08 2010 2:22pm FLAG
Imma agree with you curious bitch it is fun lolsz..but today i was mad cuz he said we could've ed right there and he had no condem i was mad as hell but hey got what i wanted....hahaha. Just waitin for next time.=)

Freakygyrl Jun 08 2010 2:25pm FLAG
Haha I know what u meean freakygurl ;) always use protection man it's worth it n you neva want a chance of getting prego orr get some ed up disease lol and pretty much anything u do to a d*ck will feel good so no worries girls:)

curious bitch ;) Jun 08 2010 7:04pm FLAG
Dude you all need to grow the up you all sound like 10 year olds

LilBitch :) Jun 09 2010 10:03am FLAG
hahahahaha suck on my nuts bitches

hahaha Jun 09 2010 10:11am FLAG
I WANNA GIVE HEAD

SEXYBITXH Jun 13 2010 1:08pm FLAG
ahhh ive never given head before and i want to but im soo scared ! hahahhaa i want to be good but i just have no idea what to do, ive never even given a hand job.. i want him to think im sexy while im doing it, and i wanna be good at it so pleae help ! tell me how to make him think that (:

lalalalalala<3 Jun 25 2010 2:13pm FLAG

lalalalalala<3 Jun 25 2010 2:13pm FLAG

lalalalalala<3 Jun 25 2010 2:13pm FLAG
I've never given a guy head before and I'm still kida scared to but mainly because of the cum. Other than that just the akwardness of it the first time. I've been reading all this advise and I wanted to day thanks! I think I'm gona hang out with my boy this week and who knows maybe I'll try it..

The Tease (: Jun 28 2010 6:03am FLAG
Btw any other advice anybody can give me??

The Tease (: Jun 28 2010 6:05am FLAG

The Tease (: Jun 28 2010 6:09am FLAG
The first time I gave head was pretty crazy. two friends of mine wanted me to suck their d*cks at the same time and i wanted to try it, so we hung out and it happened. I got to my knees and they took both their d*cks out and put them in my face. I sucked one while giving the other a hand job, and then i switched. I finished them both off in no time at all

Gianna Jun 29 2010 12:46pm FLAG
Fuuuuck you all, im 19 & when you give head just come out and tell him you wanna spit, im pretty sure he'll understand, & tell him it's you're first time and if he loves you, he'll do what you want.

Amber <3 Jul 13 2010 10:44pm FLAG
well when I give head to your dad, I like to finger his anus at the same time ;)that usually gets him off real quick so I dont need to try so hard. love you hunn :* muah.

your mom Jul 25 2010 12:23pm FLAG
proppps to gianna you sounddd like a kikng champp :) its going to be my first timee soon and im hoopiiin that i can do a good job!! i dont wanna look like a beginerrr :/

a l l i e Jul 25 2010 11:22pm FLAG

a l l i e Jul 25 2010 11:23pm FLAG

a l l i e Jul 25 2010 11:23pm FLAG
sounds like you did great Gianna!!good job :) i gave head yesterday mmmm it was great!

suckbabe Jul 30 2010 1:22pm FLAG
I want to give my boyfriend head so bad. But my mom don't trust me alone with him :( and i was wording if anyone of you had any advice to let my mom trust me again? And some advice on how to give head it's going to be my first time to when ever I'm trusted alone with him that is

his babygirl:) Aug 15 2010 9:30pm FLAG
I want too give my boyfriend head. Because he has licked me out and fingurd me. He always does stuff for me. But im a bit nervous to give him head or a hand job.. I want too pleasure him. Im his first. And hes mine. I want too do it on our 5 month anniversary so its gana be a suprise. Also. I have a bit of a hairy belly. Can anyone help me? Please x

Lil miss HayBay Aug 22 2010 5:07am FLAG
hi lil miss haybay! :) make sure you enjoy it he'll like this..make sure its wet, use his precum, and do what comes naturally im sure you'll do well...you can take some of his cum in your mouth, it's good most of the time, although sometimes it's bitter..i luv to take cum in my mouth though! good luck and tell us how it goes - Suckbabe

suckbabe Aug 26 2010 7:58pm FLAG
I've had sex wit my bf like 5 times and haven't given him head once. IDK how to start it off. someone give me advice... i've given head b4 lol

Freakygyrl Sep 28 2010 3:59pm FLAG
freakygyrl just get it wet and go for it! lick it, suck it, swirl your tongue around it, he'll luv this, do what comes naturally... use his precum...when it's time, let him cum in your mouth! :) Suckbabe

Suckbabe Oct 03 2010 12:45am FLAG
Well my bf asks me all tha time 2 qive hem head but i kept tellin hem no....well tonight i did qive hem hem it started we wer makin ouht then he asked me i was so i sed ohkay i went down he told me to spit on it so i did i juss took it in mouth alot of times if not it felt like it then he started to cum... i was like eww plz dnt put that in my mouth he sed come on just a lil so i sed ohk it wasnt so bad i didn thnk i wud swallow but it was kinda wierd i quess kasz it was my first time but he told me he loved it so we both r happy....

Brittonya Oct 23 2010 10:06pm FLAG
My first time giving head i was and he was 26 and it was amazing. even though i got heartbroken, legitimately, the best advice i can give is for you to do it to an older dude and let him know you never did it. the fact that my guy knew that i was inexperienced helped a lot. we still talk (months later). don't just give head cuz you have a "deadline" for yourself. do it because it feels right. and btw dont eat ice cream before. *eww* anyway, my only advice is go for someone more experienced that knows your inexperienced, do it cuz you want to, when you deep throat just focus and try not to gag (that really does work), and attempt to swallow. and always have a drink handy if you do swallow but you hate the taste. :)

swallow :) Oct 31 2010 8:18pm FLAG
You guys are hilarious, this made my night, thanks for the laughs! I'm not being condescending here, I just think some of the things you've said are legitimately funny :). I hope all goes well for you in the bl*wj*b department, good luck!

Another Passerby Nov 03 2010 7:36pm FLAG
It all happens really quick. I'm an had sex like a Month ago with my bf one minute ur flirting then the next he's You. At first its kinda scary when he starts taking your pants off and wanting to get it but just relax it feeels amazing when he puts it in. When i gave head I could not stop gaging and he kept pushing my head in towards it when i pulled back. Some advice-keep your tounge low in your mouth and it pleases the guy alot more when you suck in your lips like your making fishy lips when his d*ck is in your mouth and suck and lick his head alot and make sure its wet all around or you lips won't slide around his d*ck well and always swallow his cum. And do what he tells you

Funnnn Nov 06 2010 9:48pm FLAG

Funnnn Nov 06 2010 9:53pm FLAG

Funnnn Nov 06 2010 10:13pm FLAG
Spitters are for quitters. I'm not a child I'm bitches. bitches no rubber. I owe millions in child support.

yo babys daddy Nov 24 2010 8:34pm FLAG
make sure hes clean, you say hes a player, and does he go down om you? if he wont you dont

bailey Nov 27 2010 7:13am FLAG
you all need a slap, ahah.

abbey. Dec 14 2010 5:14pm FLAG
ITS MY FIRST TIME HAVING SEX, GIVING AND RECIEVING ORAL. WHAT DO I DO, SAY LIKE IDK I DONT WANNA LOOK LIKE A FOOL IN FRONT OF HIM. AND ALOT OF PPL HAVE TOLD ME THAT GIVING HEAD IS PART OF A RELATIONSHIP I'VE ALWAYS SAID IM NEVA GONE DO IT BUT ITS ALL I BEE THINKIN BOUT SO CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!! HURRY CUZ HE IS COMING OVER LATER TONIGHT

TRACKSTAR Dec 17 2010 7:11pm FLAG
**Okay. Well.. I'm a virgin, never given head. (So I'm not promising that what I say will be very reliable.) I've have been thinking about it lately though, so I've been reading about it. Here are some things I've gathered: -Tell the guy if it's your first time doing anything. The guy will be more understanding, and most are glad to be the first one you have done anything with. ;) -Don't bite. Duh. -Don't go straight for it. For example: Start by making out. Then, kiss his neck. Move down to his chest, stomach, and right above his pants. Then start to undo his pants. Also, it helps if you know what turns him on. Like, for my bf, little things like when I scratch his stomach or breath in his ear (with my nose) or suck on his ear lobe. Basically, turn him on before you start. -Soo... the advice I have found on actually giving head for the first time: Chill out. If he knows you haven't done it before, he's not going to expect a goddess, lol. Apparently, the underside is sensitive. Try licking the underside and then putting as much in your mouth as you can. Also, the head is sensitive. But, don't focus solely on it. He has an entire package to offer, lol. Now, for my first time giving head, I know I'm not going to get a whole lot in my mouth. I'm not worried about it. I'll just try my best. Also, if he is about to come, don't switch what you are doing at that time. It's a big turn off. If you are sucking, keep sucking. Maybe change the speed slightly. -Oh... and about the hands... use them. But, make sure they are wet. Lick them or something. -Nowww... on swallowing or spitting. Personally, I plan on swallowing. Mostly because I would rather get rid of it as quickly as possible. I plan on getting "him" as far back in my mouth as I can, that way, it will hopefully go straight down my throat. **Like I said, I've never done this before, its just what I've read and heard about... hope it helps?

Me :) Dec 28 2010 6:58pm FLAG
please don't put your teeth on the d*ck it will hurt you and your Boyfriend and you will not like it. please take your time wind you suck and have sex with your boyfriend or your husband. O.K.

Me Jan 07 2011 10:32pm FLAG
don't spit it out put in napkin and throw it out and enjoy gave head to your boyfriend or your husband and ask your boyfriend or your husband about gave you some fun like eating your after you and your boyfriend or your husband take a shower and make love to you.

Me Jan 13 2011 9:32pm FLAG
my first handjob at the moives from my girlfriend went she was horn on the back row at the movie and the parking lot after the movie she want to make love in the car and she want me to her in the back seat of the car and I was horn too so I make love to her in the car.

Dodgers Jan 13 2011 9:58pm FLAG
My ex girlfriend likes gave head after a good shower and a good hard her.

Me Jan 16 2011 9:29pm FLAG
mmm good for u Brittonya...i gave head the other day and took a huge load of cum in my mouth...mmm it was good I swallowed it all! :)

suckbabe Jan 18 2011 6:02am FLAG
Happy girl will gave head all night and take it in her mouth and her . If you show her a good time and money on her. She will put out for you want you spend some money on her and she will gave you a good hand job and blow job went she was horn and drunk at her home.

Me Jan 18 2011 8:01pm FLAG
two girls will gave a blow job want you spend some money on them the right way take them to a nice resturant and gave them a good time. They will take you home with them. They will gave you a hard and a hand job (If you want it) They are 25 yrs old they know want to do with men they know to be nice to you went you spend some money on them.

Big Roger Jan 18 2011 11:13pm FLAG
I know of a girl will gave good head in a car and other places like a dark parking lot with out lights in the back of a movie theather and in her room. If you show her a good time and she will show you her that night too.

Big Roger Jan 19 2011 10:55pm FLAG
Girls: put your finger in the ass hole to get a man to cum quick in you mouth or your to be eating out by him because you gave him a blow job or a hand job.

Freaky Guy Jan 19 2011 11:21pm FLAG
To all girls please be clean went you have sex with your boyfriend or your husband because if you not clean it will make him mad and he will not have sex he will hurt you because you are not clean he will kill you or put you in the hosiptal because you are not clean.

Freaky Guy Jan 23 2011 9:18pm FLAG
guys gave the girls some fun about once week go down on her and played with her tits and out and gave her some fun too and finish gave sex like doggy style and ask her to gave some head after you eating her out and ask her if you can cum in her and her mouth and her tits. Girls please open your legs so I can eating you out and I can cum in you and sucked your tits and doggy style too.

Big Roger Jan 26 2011 10:22pm FLAG
guys be clean to have sex with girls and woman because woman or girls will not have sex with you if you are not clean and have her time to relax and enjoy sex with you and gave her a good time and eating her out and played with her tits & her and take your time with her in bed or hotel or private place like in a car or in the park or the back row at the movies.

BIG ROGER Jan 27 2011 7:57pm FLAG

BIG ROGER Jan 27 2011 7:57pm FLAG
take it nice & sloa. & within 20:25 min. yu should feel it come in ya mouth. i needa girl, who, can give head, "grate" & reel good. & to all those who can't ', feel lyka king, ora staw!!

carl t smith Apr 09 2011 3:42pm FLAG
Im and gunna give head to my yr old bf and it seems gross nd i have felt his d*ck b4nd itz huge will it hurt to have sex..well gtg bout to go bring him pleasure

Angela*Eduardo<3 Apr 18 2011 9:22pm FLAG
Hahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahaa This is the funniest I've ever read. Paaaaaathetic. Asking how to give head over the internet? Wow. Lmao

Ninaaa Jun 21 2011 2:45pm FLAG
Wtf ? I can't say oh here?

Anonymous Jun 21 2011 2:47pm FLAG
I can hardly understand some of you kids, learn to write properly.Whats the point in typing "itz" when the correct word is " its" , its extremely hard to understand, and please learn how to correctly use punctiantion... Have fun sucking d*ck kids.

LearnToSpellLilers Jul 12 2011 10:07pm FLAG
Wow! Wtf , guys this bitches!!!! <3 peace bitches

!!!;) Jul 13 2011 3:30am FLAG
seriously guys calm down about it, i went down on a boy for my first time yesterday and im . Yes i was a little nervous and was worried i was going to do it wrong but actually its quite easy:)

Amy Jul 27 2011 10:01am FLAG
I'm gonna give head to a guy at my school tomorrow. This is my first time and my only worry is that he won't orgasm. Like what if i can't get him to peak? Cause we don't have much time or anything so hopefully it will be alright... Lol that you all are so into this post!! Im only , but at least I'm still a virgin!! Lol

Vanessa Oct 03 2011 1:11am FLAG
I got an idea! Practice on me :P

Anonymous Oct 12 2011 12:38pm FLAG
So, I'm thinking about giving my boyfriend head. I'm scared only because I know he really wants it, but I'm not sure if i'am ready to go below the belt... and he wants me to promise him ... it might be pathetic to ask over the internet, but I still need some advice of what I should do. Help please.

innocent Oct 19 2011 1:19pm FLAG
I gave head for the first time last night. Im fif**** and it was with my best friend and now boyfriend:) We were just cuddling on the couch at his house and he was fingering me. He's had sex and everything before but i've only been fingered. I knew he wanted something from me and he finally asked if id go "down there". I wasn't really sure because I didnt want to make a fool of myself and I just kind of went quiet, he asked me if I didn't want to it because it was my first time and i thought id be bad. He just convinced me that it was okay and his last girlfriend did it for the first time and wasnt that bad. So i just said alright. He kinda signalled with my hands or my mouth and I just bit my lip and started laughing haha. He looked really shocked that Id rather give him head than use my hands but whipped it out anyway. I have my tongue pierced so what better way to use it hahaha. Its a good 6-7 inches and it was already hard. I just kinda started teasing his head a bit but he started to push me down further and further and i started gagging. It was really embaressing tbh. I stopped for a second and looked up at him laughing and I was like "I actually hate you hahaha" Not very sexy, I know. I kept going for about five minutes and I could tell I wasnt the best. My make up was running down my face from gagging and I he asked me if I wanted to stop so I did. He kept on at me to wank him off but I just couldnt't bring myself to do it. Embaressing I know. Giving him sex for christmas in 2 weeks (his idea not mine) and hopefully i might be a bit better by then. He was really cute about the whole thing but I want to actually be good the next time.

STOP GAGGING embarressed Dec 03 2011 2:08am FLAG
I've given head a couple times before and it wasn't too bad. My ex claimed I was really good at it, but who knows. So I'm now dating a guy who has never received head before and I want to give it to him, he wants it too. But since its his first time is there anything I should keep in mind.. ?

Lexisss Jan 03 2012 10:09pm FLAG
if he's just using you hun please don't do it. You'll regret it one day. you should wait till you find a good guy that will love you for you and want to be with you forever. if this guy is a player he doesn't deserve a d*ck lol (:

anonymous Feb 08 2012 9:15pm FLAG
what you do is yu grab his d*ck nd start wanking on it by rubbing hard on it up and down then yu put your mpouth on his c*ck nd start sucking on it quite hard as in yur tryna give a hicky nd dont forget the balls, by licking his balls it really turns guys on i say swallow his cum cos it wud be weird just to keep it in yur mouth nd spit is out later but swallaw it quick so yu dont taste it but dont let him make yu gag a lot cos if yu throw upo on him it would be weird

c*cksucker Mar 10 2012 9:55pm FLAG
Everyone is saying don't gag... but tbh I was told by a guy I gave head tht guys live for us to gag on their d*cks! ... personaly I don't like giving head but I will and I think gagin is so enbaresing but hey they like it but then again guys are odd! But hunny don't worry about gaging just keep your mouth andx had involved! Good luck :)

Unknown:) May 30 2012 6:14pm FLAG
I like giving head to my bf. I can only go down about halfway down the shaft but he seems to enjoy it. He shoots come like a whale spout.

Rich Jun 01 2012 4:08pm FLAG
-1'

1 Jun 06 2012 5:28am FLAG
1

-1' Jun 06 2012 5:28am FLAG
-1'

1 Jul 06 2012 3:07am FLAG
1

-1' Jul 06 2012 3:07am FLAG
-1'

1 Aug 11 2012 9:39am FLAG
1

-1' Aug 11 2012 9:39am FLAG
gay

I love dogs Sep 11 2012 5:41pm FLAG
You cant do anything wrong as long as you put your mouth around his pecker...lol

poopeyeyeball Sep 25 2012 6:27am FLAG
first of all, the girl that posted "I'm not a child, I'm and much too old to play with dolls" your correct, you are too old to play with dolls. And YES you are a ing clue how to give a MAN a good blow job or how to swallow a man-sized load of cum. All of you need to learn how to spell, and properly learn how to put a sentence together correctly!!

a real man! Nov 18 2012 8:01pm FLAG
crap on his hand.

d!ck c©ck pu$$y YUM¡!¡! Jan 30 2013 6:13pm FLAG
*farts akwardly*

Boobs! Jun 03 2013 2:45pm FLAG
o hell na this helps ajaja

sexybitch Sep 17 2013 11:53pm FLAG
Yj7I1G Fantastic blog post.Much thanks again. Want more.

srbNAHKQzo Oct 24 2013 3:12pm FLAG
hi everyone im lol im not a slut or a hoe but ive been curious about sex since 6th grade most of my friends have atleast done something dirty with a guy... i want to give head really bad but if i do it to someone at my school they will spread rumors and then everyobe will talk about me.so i want to do it to a highschooler instead of a guy my age because theyre immature i feel ready but for now all id do is give head! any advice that REAL plz help me so i kbow what to do bye and thx!

alyssa Jan 29 2014 8:17pm FLAG
The new President of the US financial system that you give out two numbers., garcinia cambogia dosage, bpxvkl,

The new President of the US financial system that you give out t Feb 07 2014 1:48am FLAG
NinSlP Really informative blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.

nHaceTUkNc Mar 22 2014 5:21am FLAG
mw1Bsa Major thanks for the article.Really thank you! Keep writing.

QCTWHzYCZSFs May 11 11:23pm FLAG
Y O U ' R E A L L A B U N C H O F D U M B E R S

God May 22 12:14am FLAG
Haha the censorship on this website is so retarded. yeah

God May 22 12:15am FLAG
MURICA

God May 22 12:16am FLAG
You're all a bunch of dubm fcuking btut fcukers

God May 22 12:17am FLAG
have him lick your balls and d*ck til you get very hard.then have him slide his lips over your d*ck and grab the back of his neck and force his head down to get all of your penis he can take in his mouth. then lay on your back with your head off of the bed and have him move over the top of your head with his stiff penis and take the whole d*ck down your throat just suck away while letting him keep pumping til he blows an awesome load and smile and swallow and suck every last drop down. Then ask him to return the gift.

Best Ever.. Sep 07 6:28pm FLAG