Your Ad Here

I want to have sex with my dad

The Problem: Is it wrong for me to want to have sex with him? He started having me suck him when i was 3 yrs old. We play around but never have had sex, it is wrong to ask him?

Asked by: Lil1Confused at 02:56:28 AM, Monday, August 27, 2007 PDT FLAG

u need 2 talk 2 ur mother and fast the only way i can relly help u is email every tat going then i can try and help u ldychi@aim.com

daddysexygirl Aug 27 2007 3:07pm FLAG

U WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH UR DAD THAT SICK.

betty Aug 27 2007 3:38pm FLAG
ok gurl u need help heres my email essencechapman@yahoo.com

holla Aug 27 2007 6:53pm FLAG
=/ Kids these days...tsk tsk

korn1 Aug 28 2007 10:22am FLAG
omfg ! you are sick bitch how da ing sick bitch *

ass holes disx days Aug 28 2007 11:41am FLAG
how old are you

#1lover Aug 28 2007 7:19pm FLAG
Girl that is wrong you need to talk to your mother fast...

luvinskulls Aug 29 2007 11:59am FLAG
thats b/c of her dad btw that is right i hope u already no that ewwwwww

Anonymous Aug 29 2007 2:40pm FLAG
lease talk to somebody that could ruin yo and your familys life and yeas it is wrong but maby he making u feel like its okay u need to talk to someone and pray beacause that is a sinnnn

prettygurl Aug 29 2007 4:38pm FLAG
to late Kari already him.

Partyz Aug 30 2007 11:06am FLAG
EW EW EW and one more thing EW girl get some help!

i love hunter!!! Aug 31 2007 7:41pm FLAG
I love it with my stepdad. He had some operation and can't make babys so I get to feel him let go in me every morning. Sooo good.

peanut Sep 01 2007 10:11am FLAG
ew thatss sick peanut your gross and its totally wrong to think that

lizgirl Sep 01 2007 11:06pm FLAG
sorry thats wrong but i dont think u wanna have sex wiv your dad i just think you want sex pls talk to someone ie your mum n can ya answer ma question its under love and its what should i do thx

lv Sep 02 2007 12:39pm FLAG
I think u should forget about it cuz your dad may get put in jail for being a sick ass bitch

FLOSSY Sep 03 2007 6:14pm FLAG

FLOSSY Sep 03 2007 6:15pm FLAG
how old are you now?

Anonymous Sep 04 2007 4:43pm FLAG
your nasty to want to your dad you should get put in jail your a wrong sick ass bitch

none of yo beesnees Sep 04 2007 6:04pm FLAG
YOU ARE A DISTURBED LITTLE GIRL. WHY WOULD YOU WANNA HAVE SEX WIT YO DADDY DAT AINT NATURAL! HE HAD U SUCKIN HIS C*ck AT DA AGE OF 3 HES A PEIDOPHILE AN NEEDS 2 GO JAIL! AN AS FOR U. U NEED HELP. HOW CAN U COME ON AN ADVICE PAGE AND ASK IF ITS WRONG TO HAVE SEX WIT YO DADDY. SOMEONE PLS BACK HAND DIS CHILD.

NICKW33ZII__X Sep 05 2007 10:00am FLAG
look if u want to have sex with him then do it its ur life incest isnt wrong its just nice to know where u came from.

love doctor Sep 05 2007 2:27pm FLAG
i have been teesing my dad for ages to get him and it worked he shagged me hard . its ok to want ur dad . and its the only way to really bond with him. when u feel him cum inside u its amazing it was best night ever

jj Sep 05 2007 2:33pm FLAG

love doctor Sep 05 2007 2:34pm FLAG
you can have sex with me bitch come on

hot daddy Sep 07 2007 3:55pm FLAG
physco

//// Sep 08 2007 8:13pm FLAG
FREAK Y WOULD U DO THAT ............................................WELL IF U REALLY WANT 2 THEN FINE ITS UR DISISTION

mnm Sep 10 2007 5:46pm FLAG
INCEST IS THE BEST KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY.

Incest King of the World Sep 11 2007 9:31pm FLAG
dat is sooooo cool if i were u i would him every day but wit a condom seriously

S3XII BITCH Sep 12 2007 6:11pm FLAG
Why ur dad?? Like i sed: There are 1,000,000 boys in this world so just pick a damn one and quit suxin ur fathers d*ck!! Im sorry but thats fukin sick!

Randi Simone Sep 16 2007 4:14pm FLAG
OH MY U AHOULD REPORT IT TO SCHOOL

IAM A MOTHER OF 2 AND HAVE SAVED BOTH CHILDREN FROM HARM Sep 17 2007 7:20pm FLAG
why would u do that wouldnt ur mom get jeolous doesnt ur mom care well if ur mom and dad r devorsed it okay at least ur not lesbian:]]

annadiva Sep 19 2007 3:56pm FLAG
One night Mom working and I go into bedroom where stepdad sleeping. He already hard so I just get on it and he think I am Mom so he do me real good.

Jessie Sep 26 2007 8:51pm FLAG
Randi Simone there are over 1,000,000 boys in england alone.

Rose_of_Death Sep 29 2007 2:55am FLAG
My mom moved out and dad was so lonely so now I sleep with him and we are both happy.

Larissa Sep 30 2007 8:35pm FLAG
ing all

death Oct 03 2007 11:09am FLAG
i jus hpe ders a cop readin dis, ur dad deservs2go 2prison n rot! speak to ur teachers or go to conexions.

mangaxx@excite.com Oct 04 2007 7:35am FLAG
if the condom broke the baby would NOT be normal trust me it wld be deformed

Anonymous Oct 06 2007 7:46pm FLAG
Some ing weird-ass topics around here.

Kromefinish37 Oct 07 2007 5:28pm FLAG
You guys are so ing lame if you beleive this person he is making foold out of you guys itsso clear to see that. Wake up people none of this is true.

? Oct 19 2007 5:49pm FLAG
ewwwwwwww that is so gross i think hes making you feel this sinced he abused you you didn`t know what was going on at the age of 3 years old

scared Oct 29 2007 12:11pm FLAG
its a she u stupid c*cksucker get it right piece o shiat "?"

Anonymous Dec 11 2007 9:39pm FLAG
u have probs if u want 2 do him

Anonymous Dec 19 2007 12:50pm FLAG
I say, if you want to have sex with him its is your choice, just dont fall pregnant after all it is just sex and if it is consentual sex it is fine...

Me Jan 07 2008 11:10pm FLAG
ur dad has seriously messed u up. seriously get sum help. tell sum1.

glitter-sparkle Jan 28 2008 12:10pm FLAG
go ahead i do it with mine just dont get caut and use a condom

i have sex wid my dad Apr 17 2008 12:55pm FLAG
girl that is just nasty

samantha Apr 17 2008 12:57pm FLAG
u have issues bitch, mental issues I mean, u with ur own dad eewww gross

Anonymous May 04 2008 5:11pm FLAG
I dont think there is anything wrong with it, if you are realy sure that you want to then just ask him:)

Anonymous Jul 11 2008 3:49pm FLAG
I think you should do it.Incest gives the best pleasure when it's consensual.So go ahead.Ride your dad's c*ck.

Anonymous Aug 14 2008 6:00am FLAG
f here. I have had a real relationship with my dad since I was around 9 or ten. He did not initiate either; I used to go in his room when he and my mother were asleep and rub him. I would rub against him and eventually, they began involving me as I wanted to get more into it. They NEVER pushed or made me feel awkward. I still enjoy both of them, they are young professionals and I am an honors student on my way to college this May.

f, NYC Oct 20 2008 7:01pm FLAG
BTW, he cannot have anymore children, my mother had him 'tied' lol so I experience very intimate, true full sex without worrying about becoming pregnant, although we'd make a gorgeous baby!

f, NYC Oct 20 2008 7:04pm FLAG
What the hell, just go in mind?

Toz Della Oct 22 2008 10:59am FLAG
dumb poo crap hell wanker tosser barstard bitch

asfd Oct 22 2008 10:59am FLAG
do iy heck I think we all should it seems hot and bad.

sarah Nov 13 2008 10:07pm FLAG
Yoou make me want to go sleep with my dad and I like 30 years old.

sarah Nov 13 2008 10:08pm FLAG
if u do you would touch his wrinkley skin gross u daddy er please don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4226happy bunny Mar 02 2009 5:47pm FLAG
i do mine every night it's not bad u go grl

43335 i did mine Mar 02 2009 5:50pm FLAG
i have sex wid my dad u are a gross bitch write back i dare ya

4226 happy bunny Mar 02 2009 5:52pm FLAG
fuk him good and hard ur love it he cums u u gud lol

jenny Jun 10 2009 12:02am FLAG
look nevermind these christian nazi's. the fact is more and more people are admiting to what happens in almost all families. it is your body and i know he will not say no. it really is the best sex in the world.

emily Jun 17 2009 5:02pm FLAG
as long as you are over 18 i say do it. you will never regret it.

Sarah Jun 17 2009 5:07pm FLAG
Cut his dong off and feed it to a dog or something what the hell... y would he make you give him head when u were three me must have a little weiner

eewwwww Jun 19 2009 3:52am FLAG
i shag my dad regularly, suck him off,he comes in my face,over my tits and inside me.we even make movies together,it's great seeing him shoot his load in my face on film go for it shag him tonite

hardon Jun 23 2009 5:09am FLAG
wtf is wrong with u

Yoshi Jun 27 2009 7:19am FLAG
WHAT THE HELL? IT'S HER CHOICE! STOP CRITICIZING HER! IF YOU WANT TO, THEN GO FOR IT!

DADSHAGGER Jun 29 2009 5:36am FLAG

DADSHAGGER Jun 29 2009 5:36am FLAG
Dang!!

iwouldneverdoit Oct 09 2009 11:25am FLAG
go for it!

Guest Oct 27 2010 7:51am FLAG
you want to come live with me?, i have a nice cellar and a massive c*ck.

josef fritzl Nov 23 2010 2:55pm FLAG
OMG !! You People Need To Shut Tha Up !! If She Wants To Have Sex With Her Dad Then Thats Her Decision . If You Guys Dont Know How She Feels Then Shut Up !! Not Everyone Shares Tha Same Beliefs !!!

ThaNiceGirl Dec 07 2010 8:26pm FLAG
Jessie I do way you do but my dad is not ***** I get on top of him and as he say hunch him. And you can Call ME GROSS cuz I'm .

Mehyeas Jan 25 2011 7:32pm FLAG
I want task him but I'm scared ask him way should I do

Mehyeas Jan 25 2011 7:38pm FLAG

Mehyeas Jan 25 2011 7:39pm FLAG
GUYS STOP CRITIZING HER IF SHE WANT TO DO IT WITH HER DAD SHE CAN!!!

luvu Feb 13 2011 4:56pm FLAG
Ummm...I'm twelve years old and I having sex with my dad every morning afternoon and for seven hours at night and damn Gus d*ck is huge i measured it and it was...8inches!!!! I have licked him all over literally!! U suck everytime too he suck my viginia and puts his penis up me and we hump each other for three hours u have had one abortion and we continue to have sex bc it sooo ing fun!!! I encourage having sex with you dad like me!! We make out and gent ad moan and scream together in my twin size bed which I better cause we get to be sooo close!!! I marrying him in for days:) at :00 every night he humps me and he licks my viginia and sticks in tough and Finger up my viginia all the time:)we make out and everything I love sex!!! Have fun with you dad:)

Anonymous Mar 29 2011 2:05pm FLAG
Sorry I meant to say I wa eigh**** and he sucks my tits too

Anonymous Mar 29 2011 2:09pm FLAG

Anonymous Mar 29 2011 2:11pm FLAG
HOlY SHEET

o.o Apr 25 2011 4:11pm FLAG
Someone come lick my !! Plz!!

Bigch Jun 12 2011 7:33pm FLAG
Pu**y

Bitgh Jun 12 2011 7:33pm FLAG
Dear Lil1Confused, If you want to do it, and he wants to do it, then it's OK. You want to make sure that he knows that you're not going to tell anyone or be mad at him if he says no or if he says yes and then wants to stop. My dad was really worried if we had sex then things would be different forever, and it was only beacuse I told him it would be ok I wouldn't mind if he wanted to stop, now things HAVE been different ever since and I love it. I love life with daddy, he loves me so much and isn't afraid anymore. we have made peace with our love and are starting our family but we had to do it in secret. But that is ok.

Amy Jul 29 2011 1:10pm FLAG
take away the daddy or step daddy factor and its sex between a man an a women

griptouch Dec 21 2011 3:37pm FLAG

griptouch Dec 21 2011 3:39pm FLAG
i wish i could do my dad but my mom divorced him when i was like 2 so i cant

kimmyk Feb 20 2012 12:39pm FLAG
if u like to have sex, so there is c*ck for u baby, and i love u as ur dad or more than him. Im lonely man, if any girl feel likes to have sex there 's my email, and Im ready everyday. masdnld510@gmail.com

lonely man Apr 07 2012 7:57pm FLAG
do it sex better then ever

Anonymous Jun 13 2012 7:51pm FLAG
As for me at the age of 34 I don't know what to tell you, all I know is for me my dad started fondling me one night as I was sleeping and I was 18 at the time. I too didn't know what to do so I laid there and pretended to be asleep and let him. I knew he was drinking so I just tried to pass it off and let him feel around and he probably would go away and not remember. But, the more he fondled my breast and rubbing his hand down my my panties I got turned on and was liking it. He heard me start to moan and from there he got more agressive with his touching me till I was the one to take off my tank top and pull his head down to suckle my breast. Well, to make a long story short as possible, once he sucked my breast and moved down to lick my privates I was in sheer delight as hell and ready to get his d*ck in me. We did have sex and I loved it and so did he and yes he did remember. So well that he and I still have sex and most times I wake up at his house in his bed and before I get dressed to go home and prepare for my work we have our morning quicky. You have to make up your own mind but please don't allow yourself to be forced into if you don't want to. For me my dad will take care of me always and since we both don't have sex with anyone else anymore because we both are happy sexual as it is. He can make me cum like no other and I know it is due to being taboo and his experience for me. Like I stated I am 34 now and he is 70. He goes crazy over me being younger with and has his own fantasy as I. If you could just see how we go at it.......anyway, as I said never let it be forced on you, we all come across someone that gets us off more than anyone and he just happens to be the one for me. I lose control when we have sex and we talk dirty to each other which he loves and wow we heat up the room....

Anonymous Jun 19 2012 6:08am FLAG

Anonymous Jun 19 2012 6:09am FLAG

Anonymous Jun 19 2012 6:12am FLAG
Sex is sex and if you consent then do it. For me, he has no need besides my young tight ass is his dream. Do as you want, try it or don't, but for me I didn't dream of it, it just happened and wow, I am one satisfied daughter.

Anonymous Jun 19 2012 6:39am FLAG
I love having sex with my dad. He always shoves his c*ck in my tight ass. I love when he cums in my ass and in my vagina. I love having sex with him. It started when i was 10 and i'm now. He has a nice fat c*ck. He usually puts a dildo in my ass while a licks and . I squirt all over his face. Its soooo good. Keep doing it!

Anonymous Jul 11 2012 4:35pm FLAG
Yes except daddys...

Anonymous Jul 29 2012 9:41pm FLAG
My dad and I wetter.

Anonymous Jul 29 2012 9:50pm FLAG
No its not wrong. It will feel so good to ing every since. It so freaky and feels so good mainly because he is my dad and shouldn't be doing this but it feels too good to stop.

Anonymous Jul 29 2012 10:14pm FLAG
I say yes, im six**** and my dad nuts in my all the time and it feels soooo good.

Anonymous Jul 30 2012 6:49am FLAG

Anonymous Jul 30 2012 6:49am FLAG
I don't see anything wrong with it. I my dad, my grand dad and my uncle .

Anonymous Jul 30 2012 6:57am FLAG
My advice let your dad catch you .

Anonymous Jul 30 2012 8:35am FLAG
I understand that u want to my dad too. Right now he only let me hump his d*ck with no panties on til I cum.

Anonymous Jul 30 2012 8:48am FLAG
Hopefully we will be ing my brothers and get pregnant.

Anonymous Jul 30 2012 8:58am FLAG
My advice let your dad catch you .

Anonymous Jul 30 2012 10:23am FLAG
My dad him and dad.

Horny for dad and little brother Jul 30 2012 2:51pm FLAG
are sweetheart m her come i'll be the one

vikî Nov 03 2012 3:48am FLAG
it ok i had before and it ROCKED so just act like its ur b-friend and act SEXY....hey it happend

SUCKIT44 Dec 22 2012 1:57am FLAG
im 45 and i did when i was he was all over me and so was i...ect..so it ROCKED

SUCKIT44 Dec 22 2012 2:06am FLAG
go on and suck ur daddy's d*ck

sexlover May 26 2013 12:32am FLAG
Glad to know I'm not the only one having sex with their dad! X) My dad sexualized me when I was 8,& now I'm 19. We do it daily. My mom knows, & doesn't care because they haven't done it in years

northernangel Aug 09 2013 8:59am FLAG
OK i will ha ve sex with you hot Daddy were do u live

hot sex Jan 13 7:17pm FLAG
Dose Anyone want sex

hot sex Jan 13 7:33pm FLAG