i want to seduce my niece

The Problem: every since my niece turned , she's 28 now, i've had the hots for her. i don't know if she would be willing. she is kinda wild so there is a possibility, i guess. what's the best way to approach her about this?

Asked by: redhed at 09:51:49 AM, Thursday, September 20, 2007 PDT FLAG

wat do u mean u want to have sex with her?

Anonymous Sep 20 2007 5:19pm FLAG

he means he wants to stick his d*ck in her c*nt and move it in and out u retard

Anonymous is apparently retarded Sep 20 2007 6:35pm FLAG
get her drunk then have it with her but get her really drunk okay it works

annadiva Sep 20 2007 6:43pm FLAG
sick people. Why dont you go and your dog.

? Sep 26 2007 10:39am FLAG
great idea ? i think i'l do it dude get her sleeping pills and - her man. but since i helped u can u have sex with me??

stick ur penis in my vagina plz Sep 27 2007 6:45pm FLAG
ur a perv

rae Sep 29 2007 8:38am FLAG
dude dats lik avin sex wid ur daughta! u sona ma gun! u eva had sex or even a girl? shudnt u be marid or somfin by nw?! dnt fokin ruin her life u bastard! hpe u get hit by a bus

mangaxx@excite.com Oct 04 2007 8:06am FLAG
You guys are so ing lame if you beleive this person he is making foold out of you guys itsso clear to see that. Wake up people none of this is true.

? Oct 19 2007 5:46pm FLAG
go visit her and tie her down.

Anonymous Oct 27 2007 3:19pm FLAG
WTF

? Nov 08 2007 9:38am FLAG
you WANT to have sex with her?

Jenz Dec 09 2007 2:10pm FLAG
have sex with her

Anonymous Dec 18 2007 2:16pm FLAG
Push u fat kok in her pusy

Raj Jan 22 2008 7:58pm FLAG
seduce her first & she herself offer you whant u want

s May 25 2008 3:14am FLAG
Drive her her hard!

putin Jun 20 2008 9:28am FLAG
its easy realy you just... 1 go to the nearest 5 way intersection 2 put on a blindfold and 3 cross the street 4 rot in hell bastard

Anonymous Jul 03 2008 6:02pm FLAG
oh yeah and 5 pray to god i dont find you and kill you by hackin the system

Anonymous Jul 03 2008 6:07pm FLAG
ya man dat is god i think i'm going 2 my niece 2

little'd Aug 29 2008 5:41pm FLAG
I her agen 2nite

anythng Sep 26 2008 4:53pm FLAG
GO FOR IT DUDE TELLUS HOW IT TURN OUT

vinnie Oct 07 2008 9:12am FLAG
REMBER TO PULL OUT BEFORE YOU CUM SO YOU DONT GET HER PREG

vinnie Oct 07 2008 9:14am FLAG
Just a few days agoI seduced my 2 neices(my brothers daughters).I was watching them fo a few weeks while my brother and his wife were away.I've been listening to them talking about sex and how they've been touching themselves.They asked each other how they thought it might be or feel.The older one said she heard it felt good.She's yrs old and a freshman in high school.The younger one is almost and in junior high.Anyway the next morning I woke up when the younger one had finished showering.I thought she was out already so I opened the restroom door which was not locked.To my amazement she stood there *****.She froze and didnt't move for what seemed to be along time.Finally she said not to say anything to anybody.Then I said,"Does also go for what you and Rochelle were talking about last nite Requel?"And she said yes and said they'd do anything for me not to tell.She had very little pubic hair above her little smooth slit.And her fresh little tities were just more than half filled out.She turn slowly and she had a nice round set of buns.She looked so hot.That evening I was watching a Rated-R movie and they snuggled up next to me and asked if I wouldn't say anything again.I asked them what they meant by them saying they'd do anything to keep me from doing so.Just then they started hug me saying they loved me.They accidently touched my half erect c*ck and stopped there under the sheets.Just then there was a couple on TV going at it.At the same time Rochelle & Requel had their hands on my c*ck.I asked if they knew what it was really like.They were so into the movie they were turned on by it, that when I pushed their hands gently down on my rod they were almost speechless.I could tell they were getting wet by the movie & their hands on my c*ck.They were in their short low cut Tinkerbell nighties showing some awsome cleavage.I slowly pulled up their sexy nighties & slowly ran my fingers between their smooth legs.As they hugged my fingers with their inner thighs they let out a soft moan.Their little G-stings were indeed wet.They snuggled closer as I pushed their undies aside & slowly stroked their wet slits.I asked if they wanted more & they said it so felt good & didn't want me to stop.I said I won't stop if they let me show them how good it really feels then I won't say anything about them.They were so wet & ed them while they slept.I shot my loads of cum in their lovely lanes of lustfull & lucious sex.I didn't need to worry if I impregnated them because they had already been popping pills.The thing I got them going was that I had MAXADERM on my fingers when I first slipped my fingers on & into their wet twats.So they immeditly were turned on.So now they love how I took their virginities & told them its better than having some younger guy & have someone that knows how to make them feel good.We now have sexy bound & love each other more than ever.So buddy it takes the right time & moves to turn her on.Good Luck

LoveLane Nov 15 2008 4:24am FLAG
Just ask her about it... Tell her if you can touch and lick her everytime thereis a chance... Hope you too.

anonymous May 08 2009 11:31am FLAG
I have wanted to lick my niece for ever !! The last time I saw her she was helping my son put together a train set and to do that she had to be on her hands and knees!! She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and her ass was way up in the air!!!! She was also barefoot with these sexy painted toe nails!!! I almost creamed my jeans!! I want to lick her so bad it hurts. !!!!

JennyQuicklover Jan 08 2010 11:20am FLAG
let me add to this question... would it be ok for a guy to his wife's niece if she was interested in him?

HoldenMcGroin Jan 13 2010 10:37pm FLAG
use her natural curiousity, teach her..

god Feb 15 2010 10:40am FLAG
working on my niece right now.. i'm hoping in the next two months i can be banging my niece hard.. she's so gawd damned hawt already. she's agreed to come to live with me soon. so heres hoping..

smokebunny Mar 18 2010 1:42am FLAG
I feel for you, I am falling for my niece too. The only help here is to get her drunk, I actually thought of that...but I don't know. She is beautiful and has beautiful big t*ts! Here is to hoping we both get what we desire!

Jay-Z Jun 17 2010 1:33pm FLAG
man just go in and tie her up and make ur way down to the then go on and bang her i did tht to my niece and she loves it she went asking 4 more

justdoit Jun 20 2010 1:21pm FLAG
i had sex with my niece almost every week. she was really excited when doing it! we've done at her house, my office and sometimes in the hotel. there's nothing to worry if your niece want it too. Go for it and take a shot!!!

sameasyou Jul 03 2010 8:38pm FLAG
I'd like to "heck" my niece too. She's really cute.21 yrs old. I do have some of her used panties i was able to swipe when i was at my sisters house. Understand your dilema. Good luck!

Perve Jul 22 2010 9:29am FLAG
out of tha bitch

fsd Jul 26 2010 11:12am FLAG
my niece is 21 and looks extremely beautifull.I have been slipping my fingers into her virgin while deeply asleep. Very interesting experience.Hope to pump my c*ck into her one day

sda Aug 13 2010 7:34am FLAG
The beauty of my virgin young niece attracts me so much. Her young hairy virgin looks inviting.I wish she will open her legs for me one day to pump all my stored properties into her.

pppdd Aug 13 2010 3:55pm FLAG
I raised her undies and spotted her virgin hairy tang. Then I gradually pumped her.I thrust my c*ck deep into her young virgin hairy vagina.and finally released my properties on her beautiful looking thighs So nice

shheee Aug 14 2010 3:18am FLAG
If she is showing any interest in you. You should just tell her how you feel and see where it goes,

ken Aug 20 2010 6:53am FLAG
how about talking her to the swinger club, she might get interested in haveing sex

bo Sep 20 2010 11:30am FLAG
Hey guy u r lucky,hw i wish i was wit u that day i would have scartered their ....

Eddidiong Andy Ibanga Oct 15 2010 11:19am FLAG
Yea if u wanna get ass ed in jail go 4 it

Kurou nishimura Nov 08 2010 4:41pm FLAG
give it softly in her mouth .. n ask her to msturbae u

mony Nov 11 2010 2:19pm FLAG
just hit it n quit it mofo

bruh bruh Nov 24 2010 9:11pm FLAG
Hi,this is LoveLane here to with another sexcapate.This time I had my older sister's Kathy's daughter Kim.She's sexy hot vulumptous yr old freshman cheerleader with a set of nice round bouncy tities and ass cheeks.She's 5'4" and has body just like Coco Autin's and such an attention getter and a turn-on.Anyway one quite interesting evening I was visiting them around 5pm,she came home from 1st cheerleading practice of the year in her outfit which was a bit small and was revealing quite a bit of her smooth sexy legs and cleavage.She came in walkin with such a sexy sway that made her sexy round ass and tities bounce,wiggle,and jiggle as she proudly gave us a little cheer sayin she made the squad.The interesting thing of the evening happened she as finished her cheer,turned,slightly bent down,turned her head and winked at me.I was sittin on the opposite side of her mom so her mom didn't see her wink at me in such a sexy way as if to try to entice me and takin a quick glance at her hind end as if to tell to me check out her ever so sexy round ass as her sexy round ass jiggled and kind of had sexy bounce in it as she ran her right hand down her sexy leg and have me get an eyeful of her sexy legs and ass.Her white undie had ride up between her sexy round ass checks so snug it was actually in her ass and up her wet slit and must have moisten up from her tryout and walkin few miles home.She lifted her sexy short skirt with her right index finger and stuck it under her white undie ran it over her sexy round ass and down her ass and wet slit lifting it enough for me to see her sexy ass and wet slit which had very little pubic hair.That's as much as she gave me to feast my eyes on and she pulled her finger out and sexyly let go of her undie and let it snap on her smooth sexy ass and crotch.She was blocking her mom so her mom didn't see her wink at and me scoping her out.She then slowly stood up with her toes and dropped her heels to the floor which made her ass and tities kind of bounce.By then my 8" hot rod was hardening.My sister was to busy being happy her daughter had made the squad and did't notice the way my neice and I looked each others in the eye with what seemed to be a such a sexy eye contact.Then my neice walked of to the kithen with her sexy sway in her hips,wiggle,and jiggle in her sexy walk as if to have been practicing it and proud to show off what she can flaunt around all she wants.I thought"And especailly in the presence of her uncle!"Man was I really surpised and almost totally speechless but I kind of continue our conversation as my neice was whooin hooin around the house with her sexy waltz.My sister said she had to leave town and be a couple towns over the next mornin to be at a week long conference the company had her to go to for them and she asked me if I can watch my neice and the house because I was between jobs for about a month and wasn't doin much but catchin up on things I've been missin out on while I've been workin almost non stop and not havin much time to myself even though I was single.My sister's a singe parent to so she wasn't reluctent to ask me.With the litle sexy preformance my sexy neice put on,I agreed without sayin anything else.With that she got her luggage and left in a hurry sayin she wanted to book a room early and settle in so she can get enough rest for her busy week.My neice was still overjoyed and still in her sexy small and revealing outfit doin cheers as she came into the living room and I was turning around from closing the door as my sister left and she kicked up her left leg and grabbed ankle and holding it as she gave me another eyeful of her front.I looked down to her crotch as she tossed her head back sayin"Whoo Hoo!"I saw that her undie had a big wet spot and again it had ride up her wet slit and slowly dropped her leg on the couch with a high back rest to her left and said "Oh this thing sure loves teasin me"as she was pulling it out of her wet slit and seductively glancing up at me and biting her lower lucious lips and flickin it out in such a sexy way as if she was turned on.Then she says,"Oh,I didn't know I was that wet,Oh my god.Well I guess we were made that way just the school nurse had said.", as she was puttin her left foot down and snapping her wet undie in her wet crotch and again on standing on her toes and dropping her heels down and let her sexy round tities bounce and jiggle.Man,was she ever gettin sexier by the minute or even by the second it seemed.She then ran to me,jumped up and through her arms around my neck and squeezed enough for me to feel her press her sexy tities on my upper chest and my chin as she asked"So,what do you think of me,My Sweet Darling Uncle?"Boy,did she smell so good,she was wearing the new perfume called,"Heat" by Byounce Knowles,I remember sending her for birthday a couple months back.She said softly in my ear"I love you uncle.",before I could answer her.She finally let go after awhile.Then I finally said"Well,you've blossumed into a beautiful young woman."I think thats what did it because she asked"Okay,uncle can you say that again but without holding nothing back like ,your hot

Anonymous Jan 11 2011 3:30pm FLAG
or something like that."Then I said"Okay,I think you are a real hottie ,Kim,I know I shouldn't say this but you are.And I wanted to ask why you wink the way you did when you did you cheer?"She then said"Since you've been honest with me I have a secretyou should know.I've been crushing on you like crazy for 2yrs now.I think you you're so hot because you look so good to check out and I've seen you with your sexy briefs one time.Since then its been like torture fantizing about you.You have a sexy body,uncle,if its okay to say to you.I've been just like dreaming to saying this to all this time.I've been reading up on what a gal has to say to a nice guy like you to get his attention.I just wanted to let you know and no one knows but me and you now.I don't know what you think of that but I think I would surely like what you have to say."I do have a great physique I've kept conditioned since high school.I said"Well now we have all out,what can we do about it?"Then she says"I think you are the more experienced of what I would like next."as she put her index finger on her lucious lips.With that I walked up to her and put my arms around and said in a low soft voice"I love you too my super hot niece."With that we locked lips and I nippled on her ears as she shuttered and let out a small sexy moan when I wiggled my tongue in her ears caressed her ears with my teeth and ran my hands down her round sexy ass and cupped and squeezed them.Her top was strechy with kind of a low cut going over her outer top of her smooth sexy shoulders so it didn't take much to pull down and expose her ever so sexy round,bouncy,and soft tities with little hard nipples that I next intoduced to my tongue as she held my head in her arms and moaning and groaning.Then I ran my hands around her sexy hips to her wet crotch and than I slowly pulled down her wet undie.Then I lightly ran my fingers over her dripping wet slit as she went back onto the sofa and she kept shuttering and squirming around as I slipped my finger pass her soaked virgin slit into her hot wet love tunnel and fingered her as I sucked on her tities taking her to almost cmming and said' Don't stop it feels so good ,uncle."Then I went down and tongued her till she almost came again and she beg for more.I pulled of my sports shorts and tank top quickly and positioned my hot rod on her wet slit and ran it up and down till she said"Oh,give it to me now uncleo,Oooh!"Then I slowly pushed my rod into her ever so wet,tight,and hot virgin love tunnel and each others brains out when my sister is away due to her job.Now I call her "My Kinky Kim",and she loves it and all the attention I give her.We're crazy in love and she has something else to "Whoo Hoo" about.P/S I impotent...

LoveLane Jan 11 2011 4:54pm FLAG

LoveLane Jan 11 2011 4:54pm FLAG
thank god 4 teqeulla :P

Anonymous Feb 19 2011 3:25am FLAG
thank god 4 teqeulla :P

Anonymous Feb 19 2011 3:25am FLAG
I'd like to know how it goes...I have a beautiful young virgin niece I have been dying to get my hands on. One night when she was staying the night, I went into the living room and rubbed my d1ck on her bare leg. I got a little more brave, and pulled her shorts and panties to the side and rubbed her pu55y, then inserted my index finger. Man the taste was wonderful! One of these nights, I am going to give her something to help her sleep and then have my fun until I get my release.

Anonymouse Apr 12 2011 12:20am FLAG
Even if is just fantasy... YOU'R ALL SICK!!!

Your mothers Apr 27 2011 4:27am FLAG
Mi Niece Is My Dog And Shes freekin Howling lol hahahaa

DonkyBigKong Jun 09 2011 2:34pm FLAG
M ALSO IN LOVE AND ALWAYS MASTUBATE THINKING OF MY NIECE, I NEVER SAW HER AS A RELATIVE EVER SINCE SHE WAS AND I WAS 20, I TOLD HER ONE DAY WHEN I WAS HIGH N SHE WAS KIND OF SHOCH AND THINK ITS DAGGA, BUT I CAN SEE EVERYTIME I'M WITH HER I CAN READ HER FACE SHE THINKS ABIUT IT,

MAN-T Jun 29 2011 2:10pm FLAG
Had SEx with my 19 yr old. No sex ever compares witht the awesome sex of taboo. makes it mo betta. banged her over 100 times, she likes it ! so glad I asked her.

love my niece Jul 07 2011 5:36pm FLAG
They call it sick, but how can it be when it's the best sex ive ever had, so sweet and lovely to my 19 yr old that i love, she is sweet and loves to suck my c*ck, how can it be sick? it's great ! want more.

love my niece Jul 07 2011 5:38pm FLAG
my neice is a slut and will do it for money,,she always wants to make money..thought about giving her a 20 and realy hard

Anonymous Jul 16 2011 8:36pm FLAG
If she will do it for money then do it my Brice would not even though I wish she would. She is nine**** 34 b tits and judge ass and she weighs 0. I found her bra in the back set of my car where she took it off wish more then anything that I could Haber her just once then I would take pics to jerk off to

help me please Sep 13 2011 7:23am FLAG
I would give a weeks pay to pork my niece Samantha. She is 19 and smokin hot.

Anonymous Dec 05 2011 7:49pm FLAG
-1'

1 Dec 15 2011 9:02pm FLAG
1

-1' Dec 15 2011 9:02pm FLAG
My advice is don't listen to advice!

Mrs Add Vice Jan 18 2012 3:00am FLAG
go in sick pigs

Anonymous Feb 08 2012 1:27am FLAG
i also

bib Feb 22 2012 4:44am FLAG
U guys r jst touchng me coz my niece also shwng me dat she s intrestd in me bt am afraid 2 start guys bt xe s so cute

Unknwn Feb 26 2012 3:39am FLAG
Repulsive!!! I pray that you find your way from this filth and for those of you that have already committed this offense, repent!!! You are not to touch your brothers daughters!! My advice get some help, and stop watching ***!! Your salvation is worth much more than these sicking fleshly desires, RUN FAST FROM THIS!!

Anonymous Mar 08 2012 9:34am FLAG
my niece also wants me to have sex with her. we are both fully grown adults,we are going to get to gether this weekend,and with her hubbys consent.he is very turned on about his wife having sex with her uncle.he is not a very good lover.

unknown Mar 27 2012 12:30am FLAG
i have been having sex with my niece for three months,we are both adults ,being related has never been a issue,it is consensual sex between both of us. i cant see a problem.

unknown Mar 27 2012 1:36am FLAG
My niece is 21 and I am trying to seduce her, serious advice only please

Dave Apr 14 2012 1:35am FLAG

Dave Apr 14 2012 1:35am FLAG
MY NIECE IS 10 AND IM H9OW CAN I TOUCH HER SEDXUALLY

RAW Apr 22 2012 9:17pm FLAG

RAW Apr 22 2012 9:19pm FLAG
My niece (Cousin's daughter) is all of 22 just finished her MBA. I am 31. She did not find a job on campus after MBA so I had her work in my financial firm to gain some work experience. She had the spark and was inclined to put longer hours to learn the trade. What started out as a genuine affection turned into lust. One evening when the office was almost empty she came to my cabin and we started talking different things and finally I seduced her. I felt guilty if she agreed because I employed her but she said she felt like a real woman after that. Now the guilt is gone we have our romps whenever we can. Wretched as you guys will call we still lust at each other.

Andy May 02 2012 11:24am FLAG
get some piggin help you sick mother ers

topol May 07 2012 11:27am FLAG
my dead brother in laws daughter has tried it on with me untill i told her to grow up and find someone her own age, little tart

topol May 07 2012 11:30am FLAG
just do it mate, my niece at wanted my c*ck, I left it till and sucked it , best i have ever tasted

Anonymous May 20 2012 11:23am FLAG
How can I my niece she's nd I'm I really want to shag her she's got top n that off in front of me so she only had her bra and pants on she's really sexy looking with sexy ass and sexy tits I really want to shag her I've seen her in the bath n shower before n she. Got me really hard plz help how can I get her to shag me my mom gose out a lot n leaves us at home on are own plz help I want to shag her really bad but won't use a condom

Anonymous Jul 18 2012 6:44pm FLAG
Bitch Please...!!! Send your niece one by one to me, once i fcuk them all, they'll become slut, after that you all can your niece... !!! :) Best Regards

Dawood Ibrahim Jul 30 2012 2:06am FLAG
ing christians... why the hell are u even here? !?!... in othere news i banged my 18 year old niece for the first time.... that c*nt was so good... she cant get enough... she begs me to lick and pound it...^^

Anonymous Sep 11 2012 5:53am FLAG
Mangaxx... I don't care if my response is about you doing your niece. Mangaxx... Learn how to spell you ing clown.

I hate Mangaxx and all like him Dec 10 2012 10:20am FLAG
Your all sick !!! You all need Christ!!!!!

all disturbing Feb 09 2013 3:32am FLAG
kill her

Anonymous Mar 24 2013 9:21pm FLAG
I wish my uncle would do all these things with me. I'm waiting for him to get out of prison. I'm going on and my uncle is going on 21 . I wanna see him so bad. I'm gonna practice writing love letters to him and send a picture

Some girl Apr 03 2013 9:16pm FLAG
tang ina ng mga tao dito oh... hahaha...

pinoy Apr 09 2013 3:23am FLAG
I have a niece, super hot, we are so closed, infact i always hug and kiss her in cheek and neck, when my sister-in-law is on vacation, it seems we have an secret affair. What will I do to convience her to have sex with me? Pls. I need your advice... Thanks

mits Jun 24 2013 10:20pm FLAG
I have my niece, she is the daughter of my sister in law. She is so hot that I always masturbate with her pictures in front of me everyday. I can sense that she also have an attraction on me as she agreed to meet me in a coffee shop twice. Lauren is undiably gorgeous. Her boobs are definitely an object of desire. When can I fu...ck her?

Jason Jul 29 2013 6:16pm FLAG
I love seeing my niece in tank tops and short shorts. I feel like she teases me all the time. I wait till she falls asleep and then I kiss her lips and touch her long soft legs...and then whip my d*ck out and stroke it while I watch her sleep in something sexy. When I cum it's amazing every time. I want her anal virginity. She is such a hoe. I hear all about what she does I just want her on my d*ck. Next chance I get I'm drugging her and ing her all night. I also jack off to her pictures

the one Aug 06 2013 3:12am FLAG
Any lil girls on here want to hook up

serigo Aug 14 2013 6:11pm FLAG
At least I know I'm not alone in wanting to buck my niece.

going crazy Aug 22 2013 1:30pm FLAG
I so wish I could have anal sex with my niece Brittany, she is so sexy and im so addicted to her and have always been, I know itnwill never happen as she is now married, I wish one day we could have that moment, I love you Britt

Anonymous Sep 29 2013 2:39am FLAG
After posting about Britt lastnight I had to get it out of my system so I went to bed and just layed there slowly masturbating and thinking of her and all the times iv made love to her panties, her taste and smell is as close as ill ever get but so enjoyed it

Anonymous Sep 29 2013 3:18pm FLAG
I was visiting with her one night deinking and she told me about how her addopted dad was caught by her sniffing hee panties and jaxking off, I must admit I wanted to hear more, it turned me on so much, I just want to lick her jerk and cum in her ass

Anonymous Sep 29 2013 5:31pm FLAG
I was at my older sisters when I was about and I wont say how young her daughter was but she was asleep on the sofa and she was a hard sleeper so I had watched and lusted after her for a few months of living there and my sister had to go and sstay with an elderly lady she watched for the night so when my niece went to sleep on the sofa I say my chance and so I went and got some lotion and nelt in front of her and pulled out my penis and licked my fingers and slowly slid my hand up the leg of her shorts, I felt her wet on my hand as I slowly masterbated rubbing her faster and faster, I saw her open her wyes at one point and look at me and I knew then it was ok so I cotinued and when I came in my pants I pulled my fingers out of her and licked them, she tasted so good, wish I could have had her again but that was perfect and now she has children but I know she knows

Anonymous Sep 30 2013 10:41pm FLAG
Ever since Britt was about ? I have been enjoying her panties, I love her taste and smell, I have licked the g string part that touches her buthole, I just need to taste her I have even ed my wife while licking and smelling her panties, I found her dildo and I jacked off with it and came all over it, I left a tjin layer of cum on it to dry so when she used it she would have my cum inside her, I wish I could drug and rape her analy...you never know, she likes to drink maby one day

Anonymous Oct 04 2013 12:09am FLAG
Well she is here, she looks so good, she makes me so hard and horney I could bust, shes asleep rt now, I want to go in her room and taste her ass and slowly put my c*ck in her spit covered ass, I am so horney rt now, I will get her panties and taste her before she leaves, I want you so bad Britt

Anonymous Oct 25 2013 3:28am FLAG
cSXtul Thanks a lot for the blog post.Really thank you! Really Great.

YDOQXIEhHrvWoHBQ Oct 25 2013 9:22pm FLAG
Ok so she was here last night and it finally happened, Britt and I where in my shop drinking...a lot and well she was drinking a lot faster and more then me, she was also drinking whisky, anyways she passed out but the best part was that she had showered and put on her night shorts before coming to the shop, after she passes out cold I tried to talk to her...no responce so I shook her....no responce : ) so I put my hand up her night gown and felt she wasnt wearing panties or a bra...I. kinda just easily rubbed her nipple to see if she would move or something but didnt so I tried louder for a responce and spoke louder but nothing she is out cold, I have been waiting all her life for this, I pulled her nighty up and exposed her sweet hips and got a beautiful glimps of her sweet ing her ass, I came after just a few seconds, I sucked her titties for I minute and cleaned her up, I finally got it,thank you Britt

Anonymous Nov 07 2013 10:34pm FLAG
Ok so I realy need to make love to a little one, I have never but am so attracted to them, when in out I just cant stand seeing there sweet tight u ntouched bodies, I would love to just take a little one and strip her ***** and lick her from front to back and drink her sweetness....one day maby

Anonymous Nov 21 2013 11:45pm FLAG
It finally happened over thanksgivin I had sex with Britt. It was great for both of us we did it more than once. It was so great that there wasnt anytime for a rubber hope she dont come up pregnant with her first child and it comes out lookin more like me than Britts husband. It made my wife and me do it more to we have gone to once a week to three and foir times this week. I think bout Britt and stick to my wife.

Anonymous Dec 03 2013 5:10pm FLAG
i would like to have sexx with my niece too..sound great

lover Dec 09 2013 11:30am FLAG
ZqP65T Thank you ever so for you article.Much thanks again. Really Cool.

mCOXVapdCToNkiqG Dec 15 2013 8:45am FLAG
MY NIECE WHO IS 31 YRS OLD, ABSCONDED FROM HOME, SHE LIVES WITH NY SISTER. ONE LATE SHE ARRIVED AT MY HOME ,MY WIFE WAS AWAY FOR A WEEK,I WAS ALL ALONE WATCHING ***.SHE WANTED TO SLEEP THE NIGHT, I SAID SHE SHOULD RATHER GO HOME BUT SHE INSISTED ON STAYING THE NIGHT. WHILE WATCHING *** MOVIE SHE SUDDENLY APPEARED IN MY ROOM,I SWITCHED IT OFF, SHE ASKED WHY I DID THAT BECAUSDE SHE WANTED TO WATCH. I SWITCHED IT BACK ON ,THE NEXT SHE WAS UNZIPPING MY PANTS AND GAVE THE BEST BL*WJ*B EVER.

ABIE Dec 24 2013 2:56pm FLAG
I have a really sexy 8yo niece with a perfict round bum & I've not long pulled my hard d*ck out of it how I love child arse

Hgfhhhhgfk Jan 18 2014 6:29pm FLAG
C5tWPf Really enjoyed this post.Really looking forward to read more. Awesome.

bdFqNLvSFJuVYadD Jan 30 7:10am FLAG
more!

Brother Archie Feb 11 7:23am FLAG
Last easter my niece was baptized on easter sunday at their parish and she was dressed in the traditional white,poofy,above the knees dress with a matching bonnet,lace socks and white shoes.under her dress she had the cloth diaper,plastic pants and tee shirt normally worn by the girls under the dresses.After her party,we were alone and i seduced her,and took her dress off of her and pushed her to her knees and put my c*ck in her mouth and made her suck me off.i shot my load in her mouth and she gagged as she swallowed it.it is still our secret today!

josh Mar 13 10:09am FLAG
1sC5Ot Major thankies for the article post.Much thanks again. Much obliged.

gPysBpVwOdsCN Mar 22 4:51am FLAG
4kVMO9 I really like and appreciate your article. Really Great.

KVdZajRRWWniw Apr 01 4:51am FLAG
kNYbKA I really like and appreciate your blog article.Thanks Again. Want more.

ONMGLmhoNUL Apr 17 2:12pm FLAG
7UF3v0 wow, awesome article post.Really thank you! Much obliged.

oNjXviAwb May 11 2:17pm FLAG
cksUuB Thanks so much for the blog post.Thanks Again. Great.

LNQGesqVwVc Jun 04 3:14pm FLAG
If she likes to then do it

Anonymous Jun 27 9:35am FLAG