how do i seduce my aunt

The Problem: see .. i just wanna my aunt and to tell u the truth i think she is also interested although she resists bcoz she is my dad's sister i know she is interested bcoz i have touched her on her personal parts many times and she resisted only a lil bit, many a times she didn't even resist i have seen her ***** also even touched her boobs, her nipples one day i even undid her bra walthough she was wearing clothes i have also slid off her clothes a lil bit sometimes and also lied on top of her and sucked her boobs(she was wearing clothes) i have also put my hands inside her clothes and pressed her boobs hard this shows that she is also interested but i think she has told my grandmom about this what should i do?

Asked by: aqzaqz at 04:23:36 PM, Thursday, June 05, 2008 PDT FLAG

I love you. I want to feel you inside me

I.G. Batti Jun 06 2008 12:30pm FLAG

well how old r u and how old is she.i think if u already sucked her boobs then u guys were already almost havin sex

me Jun 06 2008 12:42pm FLAG
that is gross sudice ur aunt ask her if she wants it. What is ur family going 2 think when ur anut is pregnant with a retards kid?

If i told u, u would no Jun 06 2008 3:21pm FLAG
i wna hav sex wit ma aunt 2

aldo Jun 06 2008 8:09pm FLAG
yo guys are ed it crossed my mind to butt i never tried its a sin dont do it unless she is your aunt by marieg

xoxoxo Jun 07 2008 12:40am FLAG
right if she isnt like doing the same to you and you see that she is like just sits there then shes proboly scared of you and you should stop you might be hurting her but idk

ilovemyangle Jun 07 2008 8:31pm FLAG
My goodness just take her to a motel and get to business for gods sake

my hell Jun 10 2008 6:29pm FLAG
that is in disgusting!! go get urself another bitch..tell ur popsz so u can keep dat bitch away

babygurl Jun 11 2008 8:10pm FLAG
you should stop!if she is prenant with a retarded kid then wut are you going to do?go find somebody that is your age and actually wants 2 have sex with you.. who old is your aunt and how old are you?

Anonymous Jun 13 2008 10:06am FLAG
ewwww

Anonymous Jun 21 2008 2:12am FLAG
i would her good

c?Dy Aug 01 2008 6:44pm FLAG
*bam* i think i fainted i'm grossed out i thought my dad putting cigars in water was nasty but damn kid

iloveher Aug 05 2008 2:42pm FLAG
her......

Anonymous Sep 07 2008 10:48am FLAG
out of her bro

ftpsdjruufdkws Sep 30 2008 8:48pm FLAG
I can't do anything with me. I really don't want to tyink about my aunt, but I simply can't. Sometimes when I see her panties or other underwear, my c*ck is getting hard. I have sniffed a lot of them, I weared some (strings) too. But I think she isn't interessed... I'm really suffering. I think, I can afford only masturbating with her underwear...

ABC Feb 12 2009 6:35am FLAG
get some help faggs

hf Mar 22 2009 6:55pm FLAG
u nikkas need to think ers Hit mii up at : branyhot (aim)

branyhotkoolpapii May 24 2009 12:20am FLAG
member think bitches

branyhotkoolpapii May 24 2009 12:25am FLAG

branyhotkoolpapii May 24 2009 12:26am FLAG
juzz f**k her hard life is very small enjoy each bite of it

aunt lovers May 26 2009 3:02am FLAG

aunt lovers May 26 2009 3:03am FLAG

aunt lovers May 26 2009 3:03am FLAG
Do non-sexual fun things with her first to make her feel comfortable around you. Then casually suggest.

Anonymous Jun 07 2009 8:33pm FLAG
get in front of her, watch steamy scenes when she's around

meow... Jun 25 2009 2:50am FLAG
wtf u dudes r sick hey when u actually find a gurl ur age get her drunk and heck the heck outa her ps ur a in sicko grow the hell up

your mom Jul 14 2009 10:38pm FLAG
seriously what the in burn hey ass take the advice and leave ur aunt the hell alone SICKO

aunta hatta Jul 14 2009 10:43pm FLAG
go eat a pile of retard

aunta hatta Jul 14 2009 10:44pm FLAG
I like my aunt too but she is my uncles wife so we r not related but still I wanna do what u did to my aunt

Blipblorp2 Jul 16 2009 11:37pm FLAG
Also what you can do is everytime there's a family reunion or something kiss her on the lips when you say hi like a family kiss and ur not sick if u r a ****ager then u r experiencing a lot of sexual hormones believe me I know

Blipblorp2 Jul 16 2009 11:41pm FLAG
You are not retarded only idiots who call other retarded are actually retarded. Life is full of experiences and this is just one of the most popular experiences I keep coming accross. Dont let the other foolish remarks make up your mind for you in fact I would not be suprised if some of the people who have posted on here have not already gone there with a family member. It happens a lot more than people realise just check out dearcupid and you will see that you are normal

Playerhater Sep 04 2009 5:20am FLAG
tell her that you want to have sex. ask her if sshe can help.

Aunt's ass sucker Sep 15 2009 6:04pm FLAG
i have sex with my aunt and its great.i used to sniff her dirty panties and jerk off,but that was only half a relationship.iseduced her the same as any other women.by spending alot of time with her,constantly telling her what i loved about her and how beautiful she is.i started buying her flowers and gifts.when i made an excuse to let me stay over night the deal was sealed.now where very in love and where planning on getting married.

peter Oct 01 2009 10:11am FLAG
i have sex with my aunt and its great.i used to sniff her dirty panties and jerk off,but that was only half a relationship.iseduced her the same as any other women.by spending alot of time with her,constantly telling her what i loved about her and how beautiful she is.i started buying her flowers and gifts.when i made an excuse to let me stay over night the deal was sealed.now where very in love and where planning on getting married.although it wouldnt be offical because family already.

peter Oct 01 2009 10:15am FLAG
I also wana my aunt. She is 36 and unmarried but i dont knw how to seduce bcos we r not that close. I intend using a *** movie the next time she visits.

Auntlova Oct 01 2009 10:51am FLAG
A similar situation is also wid me... im and i want be lil intimate wid my 50 yrs old aunt(father's sister) i.e. touch her personal parts... i shwd my c*ck few times to her... bt till date nthing is working...

A victim of similar situation Oct 12 2009 2:51pm FLAG
fck her

dude Nov 05 2009 8:41am FLAG
its a sin

xyz Dec 30 2009 7:08am FLAG
how can I seduce my mum friend? she is married with 2 kids, going 2 c her 2day at 7pm or later! so cn u give me tips? I am talking 2 her bout my parents braking up, also I never had sex and i want her 2 fuk me as well.

I want sex Jan 04 2010 7:07pm FLAG
email blizzard.mounts with replies please. I have my aunt she fked my dad thats bad yes but im shes like 30 or 40 + When we watched a movie we layed their and i touched her tits and felt them.. I want so badly to her!(not blood related) she married my uncle )

blizzard.mounts@hotmail.com EMAIL !!!! Jan 05 2010 4:27am FLAG
Dats sick

A Jan 20 2010 7:33pm FLAG
I always wank about my auntys (blood relat) 3 of them id love to feel their ass but its rong but I want to have sex with them

Ben Jan 20 2010 7:38pm FLAG
i have same problem i want to do same but what can i do....

help Jan 22 2010 3:14am FLAG
even i wanna heck ma aunt..........

ddddddddd Jan 22 2010 9:36pm FLAG
I also want to seduce my aunt but i am not sure that what she thinks about me...plzz help me how can i know that she seduce me or not

Guru ji Jan 27 2010 4:07pm FLAG
dude i ed my aunt once. heres how to do it... first go to her house and watch a bad or a *** movie. then make sure ur feeling her all over. when the movie ends get to fher. trust me it works

wiz Jan 30 2010 8:08pm FLAG
My aunt is hot like hell. She has that perfect smile, teeth and figure. I always wanted to suck those lips and boobs of hers. Also I wanted to see how it would look when she sucked and licked my d*ck and when I touched my d*ck to her lips and tongue. Just wanted to suck her her. But you know what, her daughter (my second cousin) by accident got seduced by me. Now I have fantasies of her mom while she sucks my d*ck. Pleasant, aint it...though it would have been great if it was her mum doing the real thing... Good luck matey!!!!!! M.J

M.J Mar 17 2010 10:29am FLAG
First of all, I'm 30 years old. I come from a good family... I have a great job. And I'm not from Kentucky... But I want to have sex with my aunt Bev. She is 53. She is in great shape. A few years ago, I was over her house and we were alone. She came out of the bathroom in tight Spandex shorts... And I could see through them. I then realized that I wanted to try to have sex with her. But how do I do that? So, I just sat back and observed her actions... To see of she gave off any signs... She definitly DID. However, I did not her so bad... But I can't bring myself to ask her... I try to put myself in the position of being alone with her. Maybe this summer I will finally be able to cum in her wet vagina. I'll just have to bring some wine over and get her a little drunk. Bcuz I KNOW she wants my c*ck inside her... I see the way she looks at me.

D Apr 02 2010 4:42am FLAG
I am and my aunt is 33 I have been succesful in this I used to have dash on her ass she never resisted so one day Morning I stayed at their place my uncle wap gone abroad at morning I entered her room her nighty was up to her tigh so I moved it little up and hot look of her panties her son was sleeping then I put my hand on her she moved in a position that her ass crushed my c*ck after that her boobs were caught by me and she got seduced to have sex

Jimm grave May 06 2010 11:16pm FLAG
i have a sme problem, my aunt show her private parts to me, she is my moms sister , how i seduce her?i m 26 and she is 45,i live with her last 6 years,what can i do advise me?

taj toms May 15 2010 9:59pm FLAG
make her see a *** movie an grap that moment, her hard

Anonymous May 16 2010 11:11am FLAG
hey bro its a sick thing what you going through. However i too wants to f***k my aunt because she wears stuff that's not appropriate for me to see her in well not entirely. For example i used to live by myself and she would come over in the evenings to bring me dinner. She would wear her nighties and no bras on her nipples would be seen clearly ah mean it took me sometime to think that's not good being i am a young person. But every time she comes over it would be some other outfit where her private parts can be seen clearly. Now what am i suppose to do? In a situation like that she should know and be aware of what she wears. Any way i still think about telling her what she wears and what it is doing to me if she sits and listen well then i guess i will have to bang her good cause she look great and her nipples and ass are awesome

freakinbastard May 18 2010 12:32pm FLAG
i am 19 and my aunt is 35+ i want to bang her ass she is short but really damn sexy

dodojack Jun 09 2010 3:44am FLAG
hello friends!! long ago i had seduced my maternal uncles wife. she was missing her husband and i got the opportunity to stay in her house. the whole thing started naturally when i kisses her.it was a beautiful experience of great sex.

Amit Jun 20 2010 6:18am FLAG
one day i had gone to my aunts place...was sitting in her room on her pc...she dint knew i was in her room...she was bathing...and came out ...she's abot and a mother...but has a sexy body...she didnt react she just removed bras and panties from the cupboard and wore them....i was so her..also when she visits our house she sleeps without a bra in a semi transparent night suit..!!

anonymous Jul 26 2010 2:23am FLAG
I am I realy wanna but I didn't know if she would like it.

Anonymous Aug 14 2010 12:50am FLAG
Talk to her, call her very often, try to convert topics to sex slowly.. ask her how it was for her first, hint about your first experience with sex to start with. Slowly find ways to touch her, find a day to be alone with her or sleep at her place. Not an easy task, if you spend same time and effort on a new girl friend, that would worth more.

Uls Aug 16 2010 12:43pm FLAG
hey listen ......i had sex with my aunt a few days ago .......First it was hard for me to do so but one night my c*ck took me to her room when i slept beside her she didnt know that i was available in her bed ,,,,Soon i took no time and touched her nipple for some time and eventualy her nipple got harder i came to know that she is now ready for fun and i started to press her bombs but suddenly she woke up she asked me what was i doing in her room i replied that i had a strange dream so i got sacred and so i came here she soon sympathised me and caught hold of me having me tight in her arms ...........I soon used this chance and started the rocking motion she came to know it and she automaticaly uplifted her nighty and it all began.......

hbk Aug 26 2010 10:37am FLAG
Wow my nikkas i wanna banq my aunt to so badly im so obsessed with her that im 100% sure ima banq her but on a school day when her kids leave to school ima banq that

unknown Aug 28 2010 6:43am FLAG
i too have a hot sex aunt who is 38 and is my dads sister. she always touches me in a very sexua way. im trying tonseduce her but im only . im sure she wants me in her bed and i jerk off to her all the time.

Anonymous Sep 02 2010 11:55am FLAG
I put my aunts dirty underwear in my mouth and I lick the soles of her shoes the I put my penis in the shoe and rub up against it

Drizzy Sep 06 2010 12:07am FLAG
go for it ride that ass before it gets sum where that u will necer see her i wanna have sex with my auntie and this thing made me realise that im going too lick her then funger her then stick my d*ck up her ass because i know she wants it and i hope she is as tight as can be the sexy peice of work. big titts too. her hard dude.

me Sep 08 2010 7:45pm FLAG
i thik she is ready to sex with you but she hesitate to do so therefore because you are her brother's child.i want to tell you that you are lucky i also want to seduce my aunt but she is my mother's young sister.

rilie699 Sep 14 2010 7:45pm FLAG
Oh god oh god oh god!!!!! im so hornny for my aunt she is so %&@#in hot and has such a great body, I kno she whants me because everytime she hugs me shes half ***** and makes sounds of pleasure and she skweezes me tightly against her perfect smooth b00bs, one time i found her in my bed ***** but with a pear of panties on,.... Uh! she totaly digs me! Oh and plus shes spanish, like shes from spain, and one time on the beeches she let me put sunscreen on her B00Bs, how awsome is that?!!?

Spanish guy of spain Oct 03 2010 4:49am FLAG
Im not sure how all of this is advice when we are all talking about having good sex with our aunts!

Spanish guy of spain Oct 03 2010 4:52am FLAG
i want to my aunt she is my uncle's wife omg shes is soo hott well shes is a doctor and sometimes i think she does want me to have sex with her becuz she is always calling me in a emty room when my uncle is at work i luv her...

hamza Oct 28 2010 12:37am FLAG

hamza Oct 28 2010 12:38am FLAG
i want to my aunt

hg Oct 28 2010 12:38am FLAG

jas Oct 28 2010 12:40am FLAG
idkk i wanna k and i want to know what hents do i give her to let her know??and do you think it can happen if im and shes 50

mr money Oct 28 2010 1:17am FLAG

mr money Oct 28 2010 1:18am FLAG
I sleeping with my aunt and she was sleeping in soma panties and a bra and we were laying back to back and then I turned around and saw her and I got a boner and I think she felt it cuz she grabbed my d*ck and started to stroke it and then she got under the covers and bj and then we ed man that was like the best night of my life.

Me Nov 22 2010 6:04pm FLAG
plz anyone i need advice quickly! i am going to my aunt's house on sunday and i want to make a move so plz can i have some advice! email me at mr_psp@hotmail.co.uk

me Nov 26 2010 9:14am FLAG
how can i ask my aunt if she wants a foot massage or full body? can u ask your aunt on advise on what i should do or if any of u are an aunt and have a nephew can u help me out

love feet Jan 01 2011 8:09am FLAG
I too want to have sex with my aunt she is really nice and fit I'm 18 she's

Anonymous Jan 03 2011 11:43pm FLAG
how can i ask my aunt if she wants a foot massage? can u ask your aunt on advise on what i should do or if any of u are an aunt and have a nephew can u help me out

love feet Jan 04 2011 1:58pm FLAG
Dude if u went taking her cloths of the u might have a chance to sleep with her more than ones ,,,, man if I was u I will get on her I am trying to figure out to sleep with my aunt too

aunt baaby Jan 06 2011 9:36pm FLAG
im 19 and my aunts 50 and i think about her all the time im go over ther etommorow she said she thnks im attractive i get boners in m pants and wwalk around in front of her and she loooks plz telll me wat i should otommorow bswihart7@yahoo.com

Anonymous Jan 07 2011 1:13pm FLAG
Suck her boobs harder

;$:'xnd Jan 15 2011 12:06pm FLAG
The whole concept of it being taboo is what makes it more appealing. I would love to be inside my aunt. Fell her hot wrapping my c*ck and looking in her eyes while we cum..... Oh god i think i just did!

Aunt Lover Jan 15 2011 9:06pm FLAG
Tell her u miss her and ask her to sleep over wait an hour and go into her roomvand remove her clothing. When she w kes up stick it in and move on from ther. Do it evry now nd then nd she will ask u then it will be a regular thing when no one is around. I too want to do this but she has 2 kids and idk wat to do. Help

AuntWanter Jan 18 2011 9:32am FLAG
hmm smh im not judgin but move on..go see a shrink you need to work somethings out..

wtf Jan 24 2011 1:58pm FLAG
i would do everything to to stick my d*ck in my aunt's . but i dont know how to get into a situation like this and ask her for it. please help

need help Jan 29 2011 3:43am FLAG

need help Jan 29 2011 4:10am FLAG
Sorry for the double

need help Jan 29 2011 4:12am FLAG
Well guys I know a hell of a more simple way to get to ur aunts cause i used this method to screw my aunt. Every woman likes to be massaged..now when you and ur aunt are alone offer her a back massage and simply tell her that her shirt is in the way. Nine times outta ten they will remove the shirt. Start massagin and when she is good and comfortable unsnap the bra and continue. Its all downhill from here seein as all you have to do is turn her over and start to go down on her. My aunt loves this when i do it to her. Also if they wont let u unsnap the bra then the are not wantin sex.

DarkTaz Feb 02 2011 1:05am FLAG
i m 33 and my nephew is19 oneday invit her over and win her by first go ***** to her touch her boobs and then take bra and shirt off the the rest. have her suck your d*ck and stroke your stalk then ride it off and stikc your d*ck in her vagina . i had the most exciting time of my life

aunt rosie Feb 09 2011 7:46pm FLAG
I want 2have sex with my aunt . Shes 36and im . Shes so sexy .she stayed over at my house when my parents wer at a wedding and when she was out i had her undies on me . I just couldnt bring myself 2askin her for sex

Smudge Feb 19 2011 2:54am FLAG
I too wanna hack my aunt bt i dnt knw hw to tell her

Ride*till*we*die Feb 19 2011 10:55pm FLAG

hi...i am and my aunt(chachi) is 30..she has a small child...her husband is abroad..she has huge breasts..i have start imagining about licking her breast and hecking her..could any one help me how to go about it ? I really want to heck her..she lives with our family now...friends do reply

aunt Feb 20 2011 8:12pm FLAG
i also fase simillar problem iam 18years old

sai Feb 21 2011 10:58pm FLAG
what does it mean if your aunt randomly say she is your boyfriend. and when i saw her ***** in the shower she saw but didnt freak out or hide her privates

aunt Feb 22 2011 7:03pm FLAG
I want to my aunt, but i don't know how to tell her.Help Please !

Chuky Mar 01 2011 6:46pm FLAG
when she bends over u grab her ass and she will eventually turn around and yell at you u then grab her boobs and she will enjoy then you should just lick and her as long as you want that is what i did and we ed for 4 hours we sometimes still with my girlfriend and my aunts friends

Good Guy Mar 30 2011 1:13am FLAG
I am a aunt I suck my nephews pennis

aunt Apr 06 2011 5:50pm FLAG
i thought i was the only 1 hu wanted 2 hav sex wid my aunt

Anonymous Apr 10 2011 1:29pm FLAG
does massagin really work? Plz reply

Anonymous Apr 10 2011 1:30pm FLAG
i also want to heck my aunt, i dont know whether she is interested in me or not but she keeps her bra and panties next to my clothes.

anonymous Apr 15 2011 3:19am FLAG
yes massages really work... pay extra attention to lower back and upper legs.

DarkTaZ Apr 22 2011 2:05am FLAG
her mannn else rape

anu Apr 24 2011 1:34am FLAG
I am and my aunt is lik 40 somtn and she always wers her transperiant bras and underwear and leaves the shower door open only when im home and when she comes out she and fingers herself on her bed in front of me and i just want to have sex with her now i alredy saw her and boobs and she always takes a piss while im n the shower shes always seducin me but i dont react i dont want to mak a bad mistake tht will affect me but i want her badly

Anonymous Apr 28 2011 6:49pm FLAG
What if you aunt is a milf and you want to you cousin what do you do or how do you ask

Aunt lover May 06 2011 6:33pm FLAG
im and my aunt is hot as i wanted to screw her and yes ive had sex i started off talking to her more often and when she looked tired i offered a massage it works she became relaxed so i slowly moved my hand down her bacck and undid her bra to my suprise she didnt react she turned around and kissed me i grabbed her nipple and groan escaped her lip then she guided my hand into her pants and i put my finger as far as i could inside her she then undid my pants and sucked me off it was heaven then she guided my d*ck into her warm c*nt and now we see eachother occasionaly and i get a BJ everynow nd then from her

Anonymous May 11 2011 10:06pm FLAG
Dude i need advice too my aunt is my moms sister she has a nice round ass i kept staring at it today but i dont think she wud react good how can i try to seduce her and know if she wants my penis in her ass?

aunt ass lover May 11 2011 11:17pm FLAG
Please sum1 help me i dont know what to do i need her to bounce up and down on my penis and i know she weres thongs damn it turns me on soo bad and im shes 32 i would do anything to bang her help plzz!!!!!

aunt ass lover May 11 2011 11:19pm FLAG
Email me at qcarlos1000@yahoo.com plz anythin advice will help! Plz help

aunt ass lover May 11 2011 11:21pm FLAG
Or plz email me at qcarlos18@yahoo.com actly id perfer u to email me at this email plzz any1 any aunt help me! Plz

aunt ass lover May 11 2011 11:27pm FLAG
You people have horrible grammar! Lol

witness May 14 2011 5:59am FLAG
yo ppl she is own ur blood......its totally freakin pissed .... wtf your talkin

blazin fire May 19 2011 1:16pm FLAG
I love my aunts ass i wanna bang her soo hard in her ass it makes me soo hard i was thinkin about going into her bathroom and leavin the door unlocked and just jack it and see what she says

aunt ass lover May 19 2011 11:44pm FLAG

aunt ass lover May 19 2011 11:45pm FLAG
I wana do it same but how?

Nepalikta May 21 2011 11:31pm FLAG
I really dont know but ohh how i want my aunt riding my .c*ck she has the biggest ass the nicest tits! Perfect height and weight! I want her soo bad!! Any1 know how plz tell me im up to any suggestions on how to get her in bed! Any1 plz help i want her soo bad! Emal me at qcarlos18@yahoo.com

aunt ass lover May 23 2011 9:01am FLAG
And me and my aunt arnt close soo can any1 just help me plz

aunt ass lover May 23 2011 9:04am FLAG

aunt ass lover May 23 2011 9:05am FLAG
i wanna my aunt aswell im 20 and she 28 shes a right fiity

i wanna May 31 2011 6:34am FLAG
my aunt has sucked my c*ck and i have licked her out it was well nice :)

aunt shagger May 31 2011 6:36am FLAG
Does any1 have any advice for me?

aunt ass lover Jun 02 2011 10:08pm FLAG
yar tum subb kii maa ki chooottttt auntyyyyo ko chodoooo or apnii maun ko bhe chodo bharwoo

bhrwa Jun 03 2011 5:33am FLAG
MY AUNT IS FIT SHE HAS GOT THE BEST ASS AND BOOBS EVER I WANT TO LICK HER SO BAD AND SPUNK ALL OVER HER BOOBS

BIG C*ck Jun 12 2011 3:00pm FLAG
I live 4 hours away from my anut and when I go visit we stay in a hotel and she stays wit us and I get to sleep wit her in the same bed so every time we wait a couple of minutes till everyone falls asleep by the way I'm 18 and and she's in her twentys andthen I put my hand down her butt and the she turns around and I do the same from that part and the rest jus follows

fatty Jun 13 2011 1:54am FLAG
i like masturbating with my aunts panties

jimbob Jun 23 2011 1:29am FLAG
:ook if you like her just go for it i'm going on and my aunt is smoking hot. She kind of flirts with me her and there like she'll grind me or she'll sit on me sexually. the best advice i can give is go for it if it's destine to happen it will

AngelOfLove Jun 23 2011 8:25pm FLAG
i thaught i wuzda only 1 thinkin of fckn my aunt she is 38 nd has a huge ass its mostorous ive slept in the same bed wit her nd rubbed her cl*t she wear thongs sumtimes i jerk off to her dirty thongs

aunt a 101 Jun 27 2011 10:54am FLAG
i my aunt everyday,, itss osem fun,, she licks my c*ck, dn i cum in her mouth, nd dn i drink ol her juices!!

viraj modi Jun 29 2011 1:20am FLAG
I love my aunts boobs!!

good boy Jun 29 2011 1:21am FLAG
over 50 times my aunt has rided my c*ck!!

er Jun 29 2011 1:22am FLAG
hi i have the same problem i wanted to heck my aunt she is hot. I already touched her boobs and her ass and she only refeuse little bit sometimes she just smiled. my email is brunojambrek@gmail.com so plz tell me what to do i cant get her out of my head

badassmotherhecker Jun 30 2011 12:43pm FLAG
My aunt she's 35 and I'm she is her so bad but I need advice to do this to her

As1996 Jul 05 2011 12:20am FLAG
And shes my moms sister ( blood related ) I need advice as soon as possible thanks :)

As1996 Jul 05 2011 12:22am FLAG
i also had a sex with my aunt well i am 19 she is 27 ,she look like so sexy 'first time i tuch her ass ,during she was sleeping ,she wake up and ask me wat r u doing ,i said i am sorry but i cant cantrol my self ,plz only 1 time i wanna enter in your ass ,first she slept me and said i am your aunt not your wife ,during this all i hug her and touch her boobs and stoped and lai down i kissed her lips and touch her ,

kashif Jul 10 2011 10:27am FLAG
Heck Her!!!!

Jillo26 Jul 12 2011 9:16pm FLAG
Go For It... I Sticked My Big d*ck In My Aunt And She Loved It And I Had To Because Her Ass Was Huge

YouKnow46 Jul 12 2011 9:18pm FLAG
I ed Like That Before In Her Big Ass

Babblokp Jul 12 2011 9:20pm FLAG
For all of you who want to her any time because she will fall in love with because of what you did to her make her feel like shes the only women that means anything to you.

The Master Of Aunt Sex Jul 15 2011 2:41pm FLAG
her and if she likes it and if u like it then u can keep doing it

man 4000 Jul 22 2011 3:05pm FLAG
common meh

aleen pant,nepal,pokhara,newroad Jul 28 2011 7:19pm FLAG
i also have a simila problem ,my aunt is 34 years and am 19yrz , we stay in two room and always i see her *****, she also see me *****. When shes i tried to concentrate on my phone but she kept starting conversation , , i dnt know what to do but i realy want to have sex with her

anonyms Jul 31 2011 3:37am FLAG
i have same proplem i am goingon and my aunt is 27 nonblood relted and see lives in indiana and i live in la south by texas and see has a nice ass and big boobs she gave me boner by laying on my d*ck i was not nacked and she is married i need help and fast and tickets to indnaina plez help

help me and fast Aug 03 2011 6:14pm FLAG

help me and fast Aug 03 2011 6:15pm FLAG
I wanna my auntie so bad she's 30 and im she's dirty and loves sex she's my uncles ex-wife and she has 2 young kids she shows some signs by saying im handsome shes single and im staying there tonight any advice ? thanks

7 inch d*ck and Aug 04 2011 8:37pm FLAG
ok i wana bang my aunt i am and she has a 3 year old son.one night she left her house wile i was thayre so is put here dirty panties on my peanus and masterbated ow man i want her so bad i plan to undress her next time i spind the night at her house.dut she is not intrested in me but i wish she was.

iwanabangmyaunt Aug 05 2011 1:58pm FLAG
OK i wanna bang my aunt i am and she has a 3 year old son and she is 19.one night she left her house wile i was sleeping at her house so is put here dirty panties on my peanus and masturbated ow man i want her so bad i plan to undress her next time i spin the night at her house.but she is not interested in me but i wish she was.wish me luck!!! soon i will be banging the out of her at her house !!!

iwanabangmyaunt Aug 05 2011 2:03pm FLAG
here name is Samantha cross she goes to chirtch so it is not going to be easy to bang her year 20

iwanabangmyaunt Aug 05 2011 2:06pm FLAG
i mean this is year 20

iwanabangmyaunt Aug 05 2011 2:07pm FLAG
I am 18 & my aunt is 33 I want to have sex with her,because she is so sexy i like her white ass & her milky breasts,how can i her please any1 help me. I really love her very much,she is gorgeous.

N+J Aug 06 2011 6:39pm FLAG
Im I also have a hot aunt she 43 she has a really big an nice ass with really good titts i have always dream with that ass

aester Aug 16 2011 4:08am FLAG
Im I also have a hot aunt she 43 she has a really nice ass with really good titts i have always dream with that ass

aester Aug 16 2011 4:13am FLAG
my aunt is 43 aswell and she has got the perfect tits and a perfect ass.!!

yoda Aug 18 2011 4:34pm FLAG
I'm i wana have sex with my aunt so badly but I don't even no if she does I'm scared to even touch her becuase when I was 9 I touch her and she told my my mom but now I have seen her ***** and she always jokes and says look at my boobs when she is done with her bath I need help plz someone help me to have sex with her

Loko Aug 19 2011 2:25am FLAG

Loko Aug 19 2011 3:27am FLAG
ok, first, grow up everyone here, then learn to spell, then see if you have a hot aunt! i have 1 and i want her! lol

yeah, like im gonna tell u Aug 19 2011 8:36am FLAG

Loko Aug 19 2011 3:58pm FLAG

Loko Aug 19 2011 7:11pm FLAG
My mom has sisters the oldest is 43, and they're all hot with big wonderful ass an big juicy beautiful tits. I had sex with all of them in 1 year and I'm only . This is what you do. If you see them walk in a restroom or a room alone without nobody seeing them go in with her. Just grab her tits and tell her that they are beautiful then grab her ass and tell her today We're going to have a lot of fun and start making out with her and pull or take off your pants and let her suck your d*ck and take it from there believe it or not it works I did it times. With my mom it's girls but not will I do my mom.

Aunt sex master Aug 21 2011 9:18am FLAG
Do it man. I wanna rail my aunt to she's 29 I'm 22. Married into the family so less awkward. Anyway. Take her to town! I only wish I had the same experiences as u did with my aunt

Me Aug 25 2011 12:36am FLAG
yo first ask her i

Anonymous Aug 27 2011 1:44am FLAG
ok i want to my aunt but... i dont know if she want to im and she got big boobs i seen her in her bar she dont know

??????????????????????????? Sep 24 2011 1:15pm FLAG
go for it...have her!!!!!

yai Sep 25 2011 3:56pm FLAG
im my aunt is hot and has a men somewhat how do i do her

??????????????????????????? Sep 26 2011 3:29pm FLAG
REACT WITH YOUR AUNT POLIETLY HELP HER IN WORK AND TOUCH HER SEXUALY IF SHE ALSO TOUCH YOU SEXUAL THAN SHE IS READY TO SEX WITH YOU

BAD BOY Sep 28 2011 9:04am FLAG

BAD BOY Sep 28 2011 9:05am FLAG
help her in his work,massage her back,spend time by talking to her about your girlfrnd..a..

lover boy Oct 12 2011 9:18am FLAG
how do i get to do my aunt she 35to45 im see got big boobs so how do i do her she has a boy frind

the man Oct 22 2011 1:40pm FLAG
just touch her body she will feel sensual and eventually she will have sex with u...im goin to have it with my aunt

sexy Nov 01 2011 10:47am FLAG
her! Oh and she lives at my house!

doughboyfresh43 Nov 01 2011 4:52pm FLAG
who told you and ass for me.

my d*ck Nov 05 2011 4:13pm FLAG
hi my aunt is 35 she has awesome body just like a model.I want her really hard please give me tips

badboy Nov 08 2011 6:39am FLAG
Hey guys im a hott want pics

sexygrl Nov 13 2011 12:24am FLAG
If she is that hot grab her boobs and whenever ur alone wit her

Aunt pro Nov 24 2011 12:36am FLAG
Dnt b temptd by wht u c its evil try n overcme it ur aunt is a devil dats it

anti aunty sex Dec 20 2011 6:33am FLAG
-1'

1 Dec 23 2011 4:41am FLAG
1

-1' Dec 23 2011 4:41am FLAG
i acually touched me moms ass while she was *****

unknown Dec 29 2011 11:34am FLAG
I asked my stepmom if she wanted to do it and we did my dad was away for 9 days on a buisnees trip the part i enjoyed was when she sucked mine and when i sucked her titties

unknown Dec 29 2011 11:37am FLAG
i fuked my aunt twice. it felt good

unknown Dec 31 2011 9:00pm FLAG
i am 22 and my aunts is 47 i want h er to sex with me give advice 9048442822

Adam Jan 06 2012 10:03am FLAG
go to her and rip off her cloths and put ur d*ck in her ass.... then shout out loudly i have a bitch in moy own house..........

praKHAR Jan 09 2012 8:51am FLAG
i want to sex with my aunt plz i need help. 1 night i slept with her nd i touch her ass and big boobs partially bt i dnt knw is she knw abt dat or nt. plz yr plz rply me. what i hv to do in the startng. how i give her sign that i want to her. m w8 for answer my email; jaura32@gmail.com

moh Jan 12 2012 12:53am FLAG
I wanna so manytimes a

Anonymous Jan 12 2012 4:37pm FLAG
when asleep, if she's an 'open-mouthed-sleeper', cum in her mouth without inserting it in there. the taste should make her enough

master Jan 14 2012 4:32pm FLAG
i wanna heck my aunt she is 50 but looks 30 and has a really nice body she is watching me this week while my parents are away but i have a little sister and i dnt want here to knw help and give advice plz

me Jan 22 2012 8:28pm FLAG

me Jan 22 2012 8:34pm FLAG

me Jan 22 2012 9:06pm FLAG
I'm in a room right now with my Aunt she is in a T-shirt and panties ! I live in the same room but i always wanna bang her ! How should i ask her? she is im !!

Me Jan 22 2012 10:15pm FLAG

Me Jan 22 2012 10:15pm FLAG
Just grab ur aunt and rip off her panties and RAPE HER!! That's what I'm planing to do!!!

RAPE AUNTY Jan 27 2012 8:12pm FLAG
Well i will have to teach you a lesson tonight ;)

you aunt Jan 29 2012 10:25pm FLAG
I to want to bang my aunt but I don't think she is interested in me what should I do

Help Jan 31 2012 1:56pm FLAG
i wanna her how can i begin i dont have much time send me an email on iwantyoubabe69@hotmail.com

i want my aunt Feb 02 2012 8:10am FLAG

i want my aunt Feb 02 2012 8:10am FLAG

i want my aunt Feb 02 2012 8:10am FLAG
Never try to do zat. U wil b in great trouble. Isn't there any1?

Anonymous Feb 07 2012 4:01am FLAG
i ve slept next to my aunt many times i ve 3 aunty i ve slept wid them at nite ill take my c*ck out keep on her butt feels really good ill touch her boobs slowly and ill rub and search for her nipple. Ill slowly lift her saree to touch her c*ck but its hard some time she'll turn. Wen she turns ill touch her navel ill keep my c*ck in her belly or navel and i also keep it in her that is top of dress oly gives gr8 pleasure. Ones i ve keep my lips on her lips but didnt smooch bcoz she might get up but wanted smooch tightly. These all i did 3 of my aunty. I tried to seduce her wen she awake by showin my c*ck by pullin of my shorts without my jogs. Showing my c*ck inside shorts in erected .

allen Feb 13 2012 3:27am FLAG
I wanna f u c k my aunt .. give advice

Who am I? Feb 16 2012 4:26pm FLAG
i am 21 my aunt is 43 i wanted to her try this out it is alot of fun and i love my little aunt whore :0

Annonymous Feb 22 2012 5:30pm FLAG
man my aunt is sexy as i need help i wanna heck her but my uncle and cosins are always around her..she treats me like gold better then her kids i need advice

www.helpme.com323 Feb 26 2012 2:49pm FLAG
Sex

Alex Mar 01 2012 4:48pm FLAG
Omg. I want to her asap! an Plz help me out?

Anonymous Mar 04 2012 2:39pm FLAG
Im and she is bangin, i want to her so bad, i go over there sometimes but were never alone and shes married. What do i do to bang her.

Anonymous Mar 12 2012 9:09am FLAG
i am 21 my aunt is 43 i wanted to heck my aunt so damn bad i love her and she is divorced one night my c*ck was soo hard and big that I saw her watching tv and i walked up to her and said i needed her to grab me a shirt from her room for me her room is right beside mine so i went back to my bedroom and stripped completly down i closed the door halfway to not make it obvious when she came with my shirt she saw my c*ck and looked for at least 5 seconds before looking away I said sorry and asked her if she wanted a shoulder massage i asked her if it was allright if she took her shirt off because it would feel better she agreeded and my d*ck got even harder i massaged her for 5 minutes before i started to move down her back when I got to her waist i asked her if she was comfortable she said yes keep going i quiclky grabbed her tang and said is that okay and she said yes keep going i took off her pants and hecked her sooo hard. We made noises all night long and i did everything to her. We shower everyday together and we call eachother baby and honey and sexy we love eachother and heck at least twice a day. if you wanna heck her try this out it is alot of fun and i love my sexy aunt

aunts body lover Mar 15 2012 3:28am FLAG
I want to have sex with my aunt too. I'm and she's 53. She's married still and has two kids already in Highschool. The only problem is how do I get her to know that I want her. But without anybody knowing?? Any help guys??

Steve Mar 15 2012 10:21pm FLAG
i want to have a sex with my aunt but she is not interested

vinay Mar 18 2012 11:50am FLAG
once when ma aunty was alone i was told to sleep wid her. she was so sexy. she got up late night and came near me lookd wether i slept but act as sleeping she took my c:ck and startd lickin i opn eyes and removd her cloth and bra. startd pressin licking her boob put my c:ck in her mouth and she enjoyed it very much after 6 month she divorced my uncle and married me .we escaped from us and i live happily wid ma sexy hot ***star aunt

***star Mar 27 2012 7:43am FLAG
I just smelled my aunts bra and masturbated...

Aunt sucker Mar 28 2012 9:34pm FLAG
I have an aunty whos a bit open and years ago she undid a few buttons on her shirt while drunk shoke her chest at me. I didnt see much but it stuck in my mind. A few years later I stayed at her house and asked outright to see her boobs, although she didnt say yes her reaction was somewhat quite flattered....She did say ill see you in the morning, unfortunatley my cousin was in the house when we were and so she said no however me recon that the day I do get her alone, I will be sucking those boobs... I also dream of my other aunt doing something simular and getting a blow job from a few of my aunts. Mainly because of the buzz. If your Aunty is letting you touch you through clothes then logically the next step is to let her do the same to you, the that would be a chance to say well where do we go from here? Chances are those tits will be in your face and she will be sitting on your face while tossing u off. Good luck mate.

PFag Apr 02 2012 3:08pm FLAG
aunt lover +9306923494

Anonymous Apr 04 2012 1:26am FLAG
Dude I sorta hav da same prob she dosnt.wear a bra sometimes and her tits are huge i just want to sick on em my c##k gets so hard and one day she was only in a shirt no pantries and I know her got wet from me looking at it. I tried to tell her but I couldn't what should I do?

anonymous Apr 07 2012 10:30pm FLAG
i want 2 shag my aunt 2 .shag really hard ahhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss

anomynous Apr 14 2012 10:44am FLAG
i have a yr old aunt im she livs in mex jst a month ago i went and all my cuzins staid over we were watching a movie wen everybody went to sleep we were still awake nd we were facin each other while layin down then slowly we started kissing nd i touched her boobs but she then got up nd went to the bathroom nd wen she came out she jst went to sleep in the other couch i know she wants my dik but nxt time how do i seduce her to actually fuk ??im goin to mex in 2 months

iwantmyaunt Apr 25 2012 11:22pm FLAG
advice fast please

iwantmyaunt Apr 25 2012 11:24pm FLAG
advice fast please

iwantmyaunt Apr 25 2012 11:27pm FLAG
what if yuor aunt tell's her her husband u tryied to sediuse her or what if she tell's ur perent's

me May 06 2012 6:58am FLAG
im my aunt 44 and has big boobs how do i out of her

big man May 06 2012 11:06am FLAG
i have same prb...my aunt is 30 and damn hot....i just wnt to touch her boobs thats enough ..how can ..please help

anonymous May 10 2012 10:04am FLAG
ok do u sleep with her??

big man May 29 2012 5:02pm FLAG
i m and my aunt might be 30+. i was having dinner while my aunt came to have dinner too. My c_ck thick when i saw her body. I always wanted to have s_x with her. We were all alone in the room. I show my hard c*ck getting erect inside my pants. I m afraid that she saw it are not!!!

_my_aunt Jun 01 2012 8:17am FLAG
i was sitting in the toilet when my aunt suddenly opened the door. and we hard

masturbator Jun 01 2012 8:35am FLAG
Touch her boobs then stick your d*ck in her vigina

awsomeguy Jun 07 2012 8:14pm FLAG
are her boobs big the hell Uot of her

heck ya Jun 07 2012 8:16pm FLAG

awsomeguy Jun 07 2012 8:17pm FLAG
i want to her and my cuzin im my aunt is 36 and my cuzin is

aunty lover Jun 10 2012 2:48am FLAG
just show ur c*ck to her when its in full size...

xdoctor Jun 30 2012 3:37am FLAG
help how do i get my aunt to sleep with me email me at stuckertjonathan@gmail.com thanks

help Jul 01 2012 9:45pm FLAG
I'm just going to tuch my aunt everywhere before see gos on vacation and try to heck her

Cp3 Jul 02 2012 6:54am FLAG
Just tried to text my aunt that I want to see her tits she sent it to my mom

F Jul 02 2012 3:46pm FLAG
Hi im hussein from nairobi,26years,10inch c*ck.i have had incest sex with 2people.1st was with sheru masi,i seduced her,forced her,then had rape sex with her.2nd was i tell sheru masi how to seduce her daughter khairun nd we ve sex together.sheru is divorce.LET ME TELL YOU THE 2 WAYS YOU CAN SEDUCE YOUR AUNT OR MASI.1:You only do this when you are alone with her.you jerk first,nd make sure she sees it,then buy for her a gown/robe nd it should be a very light colour,nd it should be a very short one reaching below her KNEES,nd it should be a transperant or see through.but dnt give her.2nd:Give her the gown/robe when you 2 are alone,nd when you give tell her you want to see her after wearing it.then when she shows you,u compliment nd tell to watch a movie with you,she does not know its a *** MOVIE ONLY YOU KNOW,WHEN SHE WATCHES DNT SAY A WORD,JUST WATCH ND YOU WILL SEE HOW THE TRICK WORKS.FOR MORE TIPS MAIL ME ON kuldudehussein@gmail.com

Hussein Jul 09 2012 5:25am FLAG
Hi my name is zainab mustafa.im 35year of age,divorce,i have big boobs size 42D,shaved ,gangbang or any thing with me.

Zainab Jul 09 2012 5:40am FLAG
my aunt always lets me snuggle up to her then i rubed and had my face completly in top of her boobs what does that mean

hecck Jul 14 2012 11:28pm FLAG
hey sexygrl im r u at all interested in having sex

a guy Jul 29 2012 11:05pm FLAG
or u can send me pics if sex doesnt work for u

a guy Jul 29 2012 11:07pm FLAG
you do 1 thing.tell your family to go for any party.stop your aunt & be with her that time.at night sleep with her by telling that you cant sleep alone.catch her tits & remove her clothes.if she refuses,please her.she will agree first to be *****.after that slowly bring under your control.but wear condom.

your helpful friend Aug 10 2012 4:20am FLAG
I sniff my aunt. Panties

Anonymous Aug 13 2012 10:41pm FLAG
I want to my aunt so desperately! i want to do other fetishes with her like wrestle her and overpower me and playfully tease me when i lose!!

Aunt Jerking Aug 15 2012 7:02pm FLAG
My aunty lives out in CA my family went out to visit. She owns a beach house and one day my uncle took my family to a hotel ,I was tired so I didn't go and my aunty had work the next day so we both stayed at home. It was around 1 in the afternoon and my aunty asked for a back rub ,(my aunty is 52yrs old 5'6 with DD boobs and a big ass and fairly chubby body). She removed her clothes wearing just her underwear I sat on her ass and started to rub her back ,she said to go lower and pulled her panties down (but still wearing them) I started to rub her juicy ass I couldn't stop myself from licking it .I immediately apologised but she said to carry on so I resume licking her ass ,I then pulled her feet to my mouth and sucked them. I continued rubbing her toes with my Tongue .she removed her bra and I sucked her tits and licked her nipples ,she got really ed all day before licking each others body I am and my aunt and I do it all the time

Na Aug 16 2012 11:46am FLAG
Ma aunt is so hony that each day i see her i feel like striping her clothes off but i want to have sex with her.I am years nd ma anut is 32 years what can i do?

Cj Aug 29 2012 4:50am FLAG
Post a Question how do i seduce my aunt The Problem: see .. i just wanna heck my aunt and to tell u the truth i think she is also interested although she resists bcoz she is my dad's sister i know she is interested bcoz i have touched her on her personal parts many times and she resisted only a lil bit, many a times she didn't even resist i have seen her ***** also even touched her boobs, her nipples one day i even undid her bra walthough she was wearing clothes i have also slid off her clothes a lil bit sometimes and also lied on top of her and sucked her boobs(she was wearing clothes) i have also put my hands inside her clothes and pressed her boobs hard this shows that she is also interested but i think she has told my grandmom about this what should i do? Asked by: aqzaqz at 04:23:36 PM, Thursday, June 05, 2008 PDT Advice I love you. I want to feel you inside me I.G. Batti Jun 06 2008 :30pm well how old r u and how old is she.i think if u already sucked her boobs then u guys were already almost havin sex me Jun 06 2008 :42pm that is gross sudice ur aunt ask her if she wants it. What is ur family going 2 think when ur anut is pregnant with a retards kid? If i told u, u would no Jun 06 2008 3:21pm i wna hav sex wit ma aunt 2 aldo Jun 06 2008 8:09pm yo guys are hecked it crossed my mind to butt i never tried its a sin dont do it unless she is your aunt by marieg xoxoxo Jun 07 2008 :40am right if she isnt like doing the same to you and you see that she is like just sits there then shes proboly scared of you and you should stop you might be hurting her but idk ilovemyangle Jun 07 2008 8:31pm My goodness just take her to a motel and get to business for gods sake my hell Jun 10 2008 6:29pm that is heckin disgusting!! go get urself another bitch..tell ur popsz so u can keep dat bitch away babygurl Jun 2008 8:10pm you should stop!if she is prenant with a retarded kid then wut are you going to do?go find somebody that is your age and actually wants 2 have sex with you.. who old is your aunt and how old are you? Anonymous Jun 2008 10:06am ewwww Anonymous Jun 21 2008 2:am i would heck my aunt she is 36 i mean go for it and heck her good c?Dy Aug 01 2008 6:44pm *bam* i think i fainted i'm grossed out i thought my dad putting cigars in water was nasty but damn kid iloveher Aug 05 2008 2:42pm Heck her...... Anonymous Sep 07 2008 10:48am H E C K the poo out of her bro ftpsdjruufdkws Sep 30 2008 8:48pm I can't do anything with me. I really don't want to tyink about my aunt, but I simply can't. Sometimes when I see her panties or other underwear, my c*ck is getting hard. I have sniffed a lot of them, I weared some (strings) too. But I think she isn't interessed... I'm really suffering. I think, I can afford only masturbating with her underwear... ABC Feb 2009 6:35am get some help faggs hf Mar 22 2009 6:55pm u nikkas need to think poo lil matherhecker mii up at : branyhot (aim) branyhotkoolpapii May 24 2009 :20am member think bitches branyhotkoolpapii May 24 2009 :25am u nikkas need to think poo lil matherhecker mii up at : branyhot (aim) branyhotkoolpapii May 24 2009 :26am juzz f**k her hard life is very small enjoy each bite of it aunt lovers May 26 2009 3:02am juzz f**k her hard life is very small enjoy each bite of it aunt lovers May 26 2009 3:03am juzz f**k her hard life is very small enjoy each bite of it aunt lovers May 26 2009 3:03am Do non-sexual fun things with her first to make her feel comfortable around you. Then casually suggest. Anonymous Jun 07 2009 8:33pm get in front of her, watch steamy scenes when she's around meow... Jun 25 2009 2:50am wtf u dudes r sick hey when u actually find a gurl ur age get her drunk and heck the heck outa her ps ur a heckin sicko grow the hell up your mom Jul 2009 10:38pm seriously what the heck u heckin sicko go to heckin hell and heckin burn hey ass take the advice and leave ur aunt the hell alone SICKO aunthecka hatta Jul 2009 10:43pm go eat a pile of poo retard aunthecka hatta Jul 2009 10:44pm I like my aunt too but she is my uncles wife so we r not related but still I wanna do what u did to my aunt Blipblorp2Jul 2009 :37pm Also what you can do is everytime there's a family reunion or something kiss her on the lips when you say hi like a family kiss and ur not sick if u r a ****ager then u r experiencing a lot of sexual hormones believe me I know Blipblorp2Jul 2009 :41pm You are not retarded only idiots who call other retarded are actually retarded. Life is full of experiences and this is just one of the most popular experiences I keep coming accross. Dont let the other foolish remarks make up your mind for you in fact I would not be suprised if some of the people who have posted on here have not already gone there with a family member. It happens a lot more than people realise just check out dearcupid and you will see that you are normal Playerhater Sep 04 2009 5:20am tell her that you want to have sex. ask her if sshe can help. Aunt's ass sucker Sep 2009 6:04pm i have sex with my aunt and its great.i used to sniff her dirty panties and jerk off,but that was only half a relationship.iseduced her the same as any other women.by spending alot of time with her,constantly telling her what i loved about her and how beautiful she is.i started buying her flowers and gifts.when i made an excuse to let me stay over night the deal was sealed.now where very in love and where planning on getting married. peter Oct 01 2009 10:am i have sex with my aunt and its great.i used to sniff her dirty panties and jerk off,but that was only half a relationship.iseduced her the same as any other women.by spending alot of time with her,constantly telling her what i loved about her and how beautiful she is.i started buying her flowers and gifts.when i made an excuse to let me stay over night the deal was sealed.now where very in love and where planning on getting married.although it wouldnt be offical because family already. peter Oct 01 2009 10:am I also wana heck my aunt. She is 36 and unmarried but i dont knw how to seduce bcos we r not that close. I intend using a *** movie the next time she visits. Auntlova Oct 01 2009 10:51am A similar situation is also wid me... im and i want be lil intimate wid my 50 yrs old aunt(father's sister) i.e. touch her personal parts... i shwd my c*ck few times to her... bt till date nthing is working... A victim of similar situation Oct 2009 2:51pm fck her dude Nov 05 2009 8:41am its a sin xyz Dec 30 2009 7:08am how can I seduce my mum friend? she is married with 2 kids, going 2 c her 2day at 7pm or later! so cn u give me tips? I am talking 2 her bout my parents braking up, also I never had sex and i want her 2 fuk me as well. I want sex Jan 04 2010 7:07pm email blizzard.mounts with replies please. I have my aunt she fked my dad thats bad yes but im shes like 30 or 40 + When we watched a movie we layed their and i touched her tits and felt them.. I want so badly to heck her , i was thinkin walkin in when she has a shower or let her catch me wanking in her bed over her panties? i dk i needs advice i must heck her!(not blood related) she married my uncle ) blizzard.mounts@hotmail.com EMAIL !!!! Jan 05 2010 4:27am Dats sick A Jan 20 2010 7:33pm I always wank about my auntys (blood relat) 3 of them id love to feel their ass but its rong but I want to have sex with them Ben Jan 20 2010 7:38pm i have same problem i want to do same but what can i do.... help Jan 22 2010 3:am even i wanna heck ma aunt.......... ddddddddd Jan 22 2010 9:36pm I also want to seduce my aunt but i am not sure that what she thinks about me...plzz help me how can i know that she seduce me or not Guru ji Jan 27 2010 4:07pm dude i hecked my aunt once. heres how to do it... first go to her house and watch a bad or a *** movie. then make sure ur feeling her all over. when the movie ends get to fher. trust me it works wiz Jan 30 2010 8:08pm My aunt is hot like hell. She has that perfect smile, teeth and figure. I always wanted to suck those lips and boobs of hers. Also I wanted to see how it would look when she sucked and licked my d*ck and when I touched my d*ck to her lips and tongue. Just wanted to suck her tang in 69 and then heck her. But you know what, her daughter (my second cousin) by accident got seduced by me. Now I have fantasies of her mom while she sucks my d*ck. Pleasant, aint it...though it would have been great if it was her mum doing the real thing... Good luck matey!!!!!! M.J M.J Mar 2010 10:29am First of all, I'm 30 years old. I come from a good family... I have a great job. And I'm not from Kentucky... But I want to have sex with my aunt Bev. She is 53. She is in great shape. A few years ago, I was over her house and we were alone. She came out of the bathroom in tight Spandex shorts... And I could see through them. I then realized that I wanted to try to have sex with her. But how do I do that? So, I just sat back and observed her actions... To see of she gave off any signs... She definitly DID. However, I did not H E C K her that day... Instead I went home and masturbated to her, like I do on MOST nights... I just want to H E C K her so bad... But I can't bring myself to ask her... I try to put myself in the position of being alone with her. Maybe this summer I will finally be able to cum in her wet vagina. I'll just have to bring some wine over and get her a little drunk. Bcuz I KNOW she wants my c*ck inside her... I see the way she looks at me. D Apr 02 2010 4:42am I am and my aunt is 33 I have been succesful in this I used to have dash on her ass she never resisted so one day Morning I stayed at their place my uncle wap gone abroad at morning I entered her room her nighty was up to her tigh so I moved it little up and hot look of her panties her son was sleeping then I put my hand on her tang she moved in a position that her ass crushed my c*ck after that her boobs were caught by me and she got seduced to have sex Jimm grave May 06 2010 :pm i have a sme problem, my aunt show her private parts to me, she is my moms sister , how i seduce her?i m 26 and she is 45,i live with her last 6 years,what can i do advise me? taj toms May 2010 9:59pm make her see a *** movie an grap that moment,heck her hard Anonymous May 2010 :am hey bro its a sick thing what you going through. However i too wants to f***k my aunt because she wears stuff that's not appropriate for me to see her in well not entirely. For example i used to live by myself and she would come over in the evenings to bring me dinner. She would wear her nighties and no bras on her nipples would be seen clearly ah mean it took me sometime to think that's not good being i am a young person. But every time she comes over it would be some other outfit where her private parts can be seen clearly. Now what am i suppose to do? In a situation like that she should know and be aware of what she wears. Any way i still think about telling her what she wears and what it is doing to me if she sits and listen well then i guess i will have to bang her good cause she look great and her nipples and ass are awesome freakinbastard May 18 2010 :32pm i am 19 and my aunt is 35+ i want to bang her ass she is short but really damn sexy dodojack Jun 09 2010 3:44am hello friends!! long ago i had seduced my maternal uncles wife. she was missing her husband and i got the opportunity to stay in her house. the whole thing started naturally when i kisses her.it was a beautiful experience of great sex. Amit Jun 20 2010 6:18am one day i had gone to my aunts place...was sitting in her room on her pc...she dint knew i was in her room...she was bathing...and came out ...she's abot and a mother...but has a sexy body...she didnt react she just removed bras and panties from the cupboard and wore them....i was so ...i wanna heck her..also when she visits our house she sleeps without a bra in a semi transparent night suit..!! anonymous Jul 26 2010 2:23am I am I realy wanna heck my aunt she is so heckin sexy.I almost touched her tang but I didn't know if she would like it. Anonymous Aug 2010 :50am Talk to her, call her very often, try to convert topics to sex slowly.. ask her how it was for her first, hint about your first experience with sex to start with. Slowly find ways to touch her, find a day to be alone with her or sleep at her place. Not an easy task, if you spend same time and effort on a new girl friend, that would worth more. Uls Aug 2010 :43pm hey listen ......i had sex with my aunt a few days ago .......First it was hard for me to do so but one night my c*ck took me to her room when i slept beside her she didnt know that i was available in her bed ,,,,Soon i took no time and touched her nipple for some time and eventualy her nipple got harder i came to know that she is now ready for fun and i started to press her bombs but suddenly she woke up she asked me what was i doing in her room i replied that i had a strange dream so i got sacred and so i came here she soon sympathised me and caught hold of me having me tight in her arms ...........I soon used this chance and started the rocking motion she came to know it and she automaticaly uplifted her nighty and it all began....... hbk Aug 26 2010 10:37am Wow my nikkas i wanna banq my aunt to so badly im so obsessed with her that im 100% sure ima banq her but on a school day when her kids leave to school ima banq that unknown Aug 28 2010 6:43am i too have a hot sex aunt who is 38 and is my dads sister. she always touches me in a very sexua way. im trying tonseduce her but im only . im sure she wants me in her bed and i jerk off to her all the time. Anonymous Sep 02 2010 :55am I put my aunts dirty underwear in my mouth and I lick the soles of her shoes the I put my penis in the shoe and rub up against it Drizzy Sep 06 2010 :07am go for it ride that ass before it gets sum where that u will necer see her i wanna have sex with my auntie and this thing made me realise that im going too lick her then funger her then stick my d*ck up her ass because i know she wants it and i hope she is as tight as can be the sexy peice of work. big titts too. heck her hard dude. me Sep 08 2010 7:45pm i thik she is ready to sex with you but she hesitate to do so therefore because you are her brother's child.i want to tell you that you are lucky i also want to seduce my aunt but she is my mother's young sister. rilie699 Sep 2010 7:45pm Oh god oh god oh god!!!!! im so hornny for my aunt she is so %&@#in hot and has such a great body, I kno she whants me because everytime she hugs me shes half ***** and makes sounds of pleasure and she skweezes me tightly against her perfect smooth b00bs, one time i found her in my bed ***** but with a pear of panties on,.... Uh! she totaly digs me! Oh and plus shes spanish, like shes from spain, and one time on the beeches she let me put sunscreen on her B00Bs, how awsome is that?!!? Spanish guy of spain Oct 03 2010 4:49am Im not sure how all of this is advice when we are all talking about having good sex with our aunts! Spanish guy of spain Oct 03 2010 4:52am i want to heck my aunt she is my uncle's wife omg shes is soo hott well shes is a doctor and sometimes i think she does want me to have sex with her becuz she is always calling me in a emty room when my uncle is at work i luv her... hamza Oct 28 2010 :37am i want to heck my aunt she is my uncle's wife omg shes is soo hott well shes is a doctor and sometimes i think she does want me to have sex with her becuz she is always calling me in a emty room when my uncle is at work i luv her... hamza Oct 28 2010 :38am i want to heck my aunt hg Oct 28 2010 :38am heck me heck ahhhhha ahhhhhh i am hecking my aunt right now................ heck jas Oct 28 2010 :40am idkk i wanna heck my forster aunt because she is sexy azz heckk and i want to know what hents do i give her to let her know??and do you think it can happen if im and shes 50 mr money Oct 28 2010 1:am idkk i wanna heck my forster aunt because she is sexy azz heckk and i want to know what hents do i give her to let her know??and do you think it can happen if im and shes 50 mr money Oct 28 2010 1:18am I sleeping with my aunt and she was sleeping in soma panties and a bra and we were laying back to back and then I turned around and saw her and I got a boner and I think she felt it cuz she grabbed my d*ck and started to stroke it and then she got under the covers and bj and then we hecked man that was like the best night of my life. Me Nov 22 2010 6:04pm plz anyone i need advice quickly! i am going to my aunt's house on sunday and i want to make a move so plz can i have some advice! email me at mr_psp@hotmail.co.uk me Nov 26 2010 9:am how can i ask my aunt if she wants a foot massage or full body? can u ask your aunt on advise on what i should do or if any of u are an aunt and have a nephew can u help me out love feet Jan 01 208:09am I too want to have sex with my aunt she is really nice and fit I'm 18 she's Anonymous Jan 03 20:43pm how can i ask my aunt if she wants a foot massage? can u ask your aunt on advise on what i should do or if any of u are an aunt and have a nephew can u help me out love feet Jan 04 201:58pm Dude if u went taking her cloths of the u might have a chance to sleep with her more than ones ,,,, man if I was u I will get on her I am trying to figure out to sleep with my aunt too aunt baaby Jan 06 209:36pm im 19 and my aunts 50 and i think about her all the time im go over ther etommorow she said she thnks im attractive i get boners in m pants and wwalk around in front of her and she loooks plz telll me wat i should otommorow bswihart7@yahoo.com Anonymous Jan 07 201:pm Suck her boobs harder ;$:'xnd Jan 20:06pm The whole concept of it being taboo is what makes it more appealing. I would love to be inside my aunt. Fell her hot tang wrapping my c*ck and looking in her eyes while we cum..... Oh god i think i just did! Aunt Lover Jan 209:06pm Tell her u miss her and ask her to sleep over wait an hour and go into her roomvand remove her clothing. When she w kes up stick it in and move on from ther. Do it evry now nd then nd she will ask u then it will be a regular thing when no one is around. I too want to do this but she has 2 kids and idk wat to do. Help AuntWanter Jan 18 209:32am hmm smh im not judgin but move on..go see a shrink you need to work somethings out.. wtf Jan 24 201:58pm i would do everything to to stick my d*ck in my aunt's tang. but i dont know how to get into a situation like this and ask her for it. please help need help Jan 29 203:43am i would do everything to to stick my d*ck in my aunt's tang. but i dont know how to get into a situation like this and ask her for it. please help need help Jan 29 204:10am Sorry for the double need help Jan 29 204:am Well guys I know a hell of a more simple way to get to ur aunts cause i used this method to screw my aunt. Every woman likes to be massaged..now when you and ur aunt are alone offer her a back massage and simply tell her that her shirt is in the way. Nine times outta ten they will remove the shirt. Start massagin and when she is good and comfortable unsnap the bra and continue. Its all downhill from here seein as all you have to do is turn her over and start to go down on her. My aunt loves this when i do it to her. Also if they wont let u unsnap the bra then the are not wantin sex. DarkTaz Feb 02 201:05am i m 33 and my nephew is19 oneday invit her over and win her by first go ***** to her touch her boobs and then take bra and shirt off the the rest. have her suck your d*ck and stroke your stalk then ride it off and stikc your d*ck in her vagina . i had the most exciting time of my life aunt rosie Feb 09 207:46pm I want 2have sex with my aunt . Shes 36and im . Shes so sexy .she stayed over at my house when my parents wer at a wedding and when she was out i had her undies on me . I just couldnt bring myself 2askin her for sex Smudge Feb 19 202:54am I too wanna hack my aunt bt i dnt knw hw to tell her Ride*till*we*die Feb 19 2010:55pm I too wanna hack my aunt bt i dnt knw hw to tell her Ride*till*we*die Feb 19 2010:55pm hi...i am and my aunt(chachi) is 30..she has a small child...her husband is abroad..she has huge breasts..i have start imagining about licking her breast and hecking her..could any one help me how to go about it ? I really want to heck her..she lives with our family now...friends do reply heck aunt Feb 20 208:pm i also fase simillar problem iam 18years old sai Feb 21 2010:58pm what does it mean if your aunt randomly say she is your boyfriend. and when i saw her ***** in the shower she saw but didnt freak out or hide her privates aunt Feb 22 207:03pm I want to heck my aunt, but i don't know how to tell her.Help Please ! Chuky Mar 01 206:46pm when she bends over u grab her ass and she will eventually turn around and yell at you u then grab her boobs and she will enjoy then you should just lick and heck her as long as you want that is what i did and we hecked for 4 hours we sometimes still heck with my girlfriend and my aunts friends Good Guy Mar 30 201:am I am a aunt I suck my nephews pennis aunt Apr 06 205:50pm i thought i was the only 1 hu wanted 2 hav sex wid my aunt Anonymous Apr 10 201:29pm does massagin really work? Plz reply Anonymous Apr 10 201:30pm i also want to heck my aunt, i dont know whether she is interested in me or not but she keeps her bra and panties next to my clothes. anonymous Apr 203:19am yes massages really work... pay extra attention to lower back and upper legs. DarkTaZ Apr 22 202:05am heck her mannn else rape anu Apr 24 201:34am I am and my aunt is lik 40 somtn and she always wers her transperiant bras and underwear and leaves the shower door open only when im home and when she comes out she and fingers herself on her bed in front of me and i just want to have sex with her now i alredy saw her tang and boobs and she always takes a piss while im n the shower shes always seducin me but i dont react i dont want to mak a bad mistake tht will affect me but i want her badly Anonymous Apr 28 206:49pm What if you aunt is a milf and you want to heck her really bad. Or you really wanna heck you cousin what do you do or how do you ask Aunt lover May 06 206:33pm im and my aunt is hot as i wanted to screw her and yes ive had sex i started off talking to her more often and when she looked tired i offered a massage it works she became relaxed so i slowly moved my hand down her bacck and undid her bra to my suprise she didnt react she turned around and kissed me i grabbed her nipple and groan escaped her lip then she guided my hand into her pants and i put my finger as far as i could inside her she then undid my pants and sucked me off it was heaven then she guided my d*ck into her warm c*nt and now we see eachother occasionaly and i get a BJ everynow nd then from her Anonymous May 2010:06pm Dude i need advice too my aunt is my moms sister she has a nice round ass i kept staring at it today but i dont think she wud react good how can i try to seduce her and know if she wants my penis in her ass? aunt ass lover May 20:pm Please sum1 help me i dont know what to do i need her to bounce up and down on my penis and i know she weres thongs damn it turns me on soo bad and im shes 32 i would do anything to bang her help plzz!!!!! aunt ass lover May 20:19pm Email me at qcarlos1000@yahoo.com plz anythin advice will help! Plz help aunt ass lover May 20:21pm Or plz email me at qcarlos18@yahoo.com actly id perfer u to email me at this email plzz any1 any aunt help me! Plz aunt ass lover May 20:27pm You people have horrible grammar! Lol witness May 205:59am yo ppl she is own ur blood......its totally freakin pissed .... wtf your talkin blazin fire May 19 201:pm I love my aunts ass i wanna bang her soo hard in her ass it makes me soo hard i was thinkin about going into her bathroom and leavin the door unlocked and just jack it and see what she says aunt ass lover May 19 20:44pm I love my aunts ass i wanna bang her soo hard in her ass it makes me soo hard i was thinkin about going into her bathroom and leavin the door unlocked and just jack it and see what she says aunt ass lover May 19 20:45pm I wana do it same but how? Nepalikta May 21 20:31pm I really dont know but ohh how i want my aunt riding my .c*ck she has the biggest ass the nicest tits! Perfect height and weight! I want her soo bad!! Any1 know how plz tell me im up to any suggestions on how to get her in bed! Any1 plz help i want her soo bad! Emal me at qcarlos18@yahoo.com aunt ass lover May 23 209:01am And me and my aunt arnt close soo can any1 just help me plz aunt ass lover May 23 209:04am And me and my aunt arnt close soo can any1 just help me plz aunt ass lover May 23 209:05am i wanna heck my aunt aswell im 20 and she 28 shes a right fiity i wanna heck May 31 206:34am my aunt has sucked my c*ck and i have licked her out it was well nice :) aunt shagger May 31 206:36am Does any1 have any advice for me? aunt ass lover Jun 02 2010:08pm yar tum subb kii maa ki chooottttt auntyyyyo ko chodoooo or apnii maun ko bhe chodo bharwoo bhrwa Jun 03 205:33am MY AUNT IS FIT SHE HAS GOT THE BEST ASS AND BOOBS EVER I WANT TO LICK HER TANG SO BAD AND SPUNK ALL OVER HER BOOBS BIG C*ck Jun 203:00pm I live 4 hours away from my anut and when I go visit we stay in a hotel and she stays wit us and I get to sleep wit her in the same bed so every time we wait a couple of minutes till everyone falls asleep by the way I'm 18 and and she's in her twentys andthen I put my hand down her butt and the she turns around and I do the same from that part and the rest jus follows fatty Jun 201:54am i like masturbating with my aunts panties jimbob Jun 23 201:29am :ook if you like her just go for it i'm going on and my aunt is smoking hot. She kind of flirts with me her and there like she'll grind me or she'll sit on me sexually. the best advice i can give is go for it if it's destine to happen it will AngelOfLove Jun 23 208:25pm i thaught i wuzda only 1 thinkin of fckn my aunt she is 38 nd has a huge ass its mostorous ive slept in the same bed wit her nd rubbed her cl*t she wear thongs sumtimes i jerk off to her dirty thongs aunt hecka 101 Jun 27 2010:54am i heck my aunt everyday,, itss osem fun,, she licks my c*ck, dn i cum in her mouth, nd dn i drink ol her juices!! viraj modi Jun 29 201:20am I love my aunts boobs!! good boy Jun 29 201:21am over 50 times my aunt has rided my c*ck!! hecker Jun 29 201:22am hi i have the same problem i wanted to heck my aunt she is hot. I already touched her boobs and her ass and she only refeuse little bit sometimes she just smiled. my email is brunojambrek@gmail.com so plz tell me what to do i cant get her out of my head badassmotherhecker Jun 30 20:43pm My aunt she's 35 and I'm she is hecking hot big boobs and nice tits and beautiful big as yesterday we were at a party and it was full so it seemed like she used that time for her to let me feel her boobs she walked behind me like if she were to rape me and she stopped for about a second with her boobs on me she also kept touching me in a sexual way she is H E C King hot I wanna heck her so bad but I need advice to do this to her As1996 Jul 05 20:20am And shes my moms sister ( blood related ) I need advice as soon as possible thanks :) As1996 Jul 05 20:22am i also had a sex with my aunt well i am 19 she is 27 ,she look like so sexy 'first time i tuch her ass ,during she was sleeping ,she wake up and ask me wat r u doing ,i said i am sorry but i cant cantrol my self ,plz only 1 time i wanna enter in your ass ,first she slept me and said i am your aunt not your wife ,during this all i hug her and touch her boobs and stoped and lai down i kissed her lips and touch her tang, kashif Jul 10 2010:27am Heck Her!!!! Jillo26 Jul 209:pm Go For It... I Sticked My Big d*ck In My Aunt And She Loved It And I Had To Because Her Ass Was Huge YouKnow46 Jul 209:18pm I Hecked My Aunt In The Ass And She Was Saying That She Never Got Hecked Like That Before In Her Big Ass Babblokp Jul 209:20pm For all of you who want to heck your aunt all you have to do is wait for a chance when u are alone and tell her how sexy she looks ask her how her day was tell her that she needs a massage then rub her shoulders and push the bra strap down some off her shoulders then start to rub them then lightly lean in and gently start to kiss her on the neck and shoulders then ask her does it feel good then take your hands and gently go down here back to her ass or boobs and the gently start to rub them then tell her she should be treated like that all the time and then go on from there and she will let you heck her any time because she will fall in love with because of what you did to her make her feel like shes the only women that means anything to you. The Master Of Aunt Sex Jul 202:41pm Heck her and if she likes it and if u like it then u can keep doing it Heck man 4000 Jul 22 203:05pm common heck meh aleen pant,nepal,pokhara,newroad Jul 28 207:19pm i also have a simila problem ,my aunt is 34 years and am 19yrz , we stay in two room and always i see her *****, she also see me *****. When shes i tried to concentrate on my phone but she kept starting conversation , , i dnt know what to do but i realy want to have sex with her anonyms Jul 31 203:37am i have same proplem i am goingon and my aunt is 27 nonblood relted and see lives in indiana and i live in la south by texas and see has a nice ass and big boobs she gave me boner by laying on my d*ck i was not nacked and she is married i need help and fast and tickets to indnaina plez help help me and fast Aug 03 206:pm i have same proplem i am goingon and my aunt is 27 nonblood relted and see lives in indiana and i live in la south by texas and see has a nice ass and big boobs she gave me boner by laying on my d*ck i was not nacked and she is married i need help and fast and tickets to indnaina plez help help me and fast Aug 03 206:pm I wanna heck my auntie so bad she's 30 and im she's dirty and loves sex she's my uncles ex-wife and she has 2 young kids she shows some signs by saying im handsome shes single and im staying there tonight any advice ? thanks 7 inch d*ck and Aug 04 208:37pm ok i wana bang my aunt i am and she has a 3 year old son.one night she left her house wile i was thayre so is put here dirty panties on my peanus and masterbated ow man i want her so bad i plan to undress her next time i spind the night at her house.dut she is not intrested in me but i wish she was. iwanabangmyaunt Aug 05 201:58pm OK i wanna bang my aunt i am and she has a 3 year old son and she is 19.one night she left her house wile i was sleeping at her house so is put here dirty panties on my peanus and masturbated ow man i want her so bad i plan to undress her next time i spin the night at her house.but she is not interested in me but i wish she was.wish me luck!!! soon i will be banging the poo out of her at her house !!! iwanabangmyaunt Aug 05 202:03pm here name is Samantha cross she goes to chirtch so it is not going to be easy to bang her year 20iwanabangmyaunt Aug 05 202:06pm i mean this is year 20iwanabangmyaunt Aug 05 202:07pm I am 18 & my aunt is 33 I want to have sex with her,because she is so sexy i like her white ass & her milky breasts,how can i heck her please any1 help me. I really love her very much,she is gorgeous. N+J Aug 06 206:39pm Im I also have a hot aunt she 43 she has a really big an nice ass with really good titts i have always dream with hecking her. But im not sure if it will happen. But I'll wait for the right time to get to her and heck that ass aester Aug 204:08am Im I also have a hot aunt she 43 she has a really nice ass with really good titts i have always dream with hecking her. But im not sure if it will happen. But I'll wait for the right time to get to her and heck that ass aester Aug 204:am my aunt is 43 aswell and she has got the perfect tits and a perfect ass.!! yoda Aug 18 204:34pm I'm i wana have sex with my aunt so badly but I don't even no if she does I'm scared to even touch her becuase when I was 9 I touch her tang and she told my my mom but now I have seen her ***** and she always jokes and says look at my boobs when she is done with her bath I need help plz someone help me to have sex with her Loko Aug 19 202:25am I'm i wana have sex with my aunt so badly but I don't even no if she does I'm scared to even touch her becuase when I was 9 I touch her tang and she told my my mom but now I have seen her ***** and she always jokes and says look at my boobs when she is done with her bath I need help plz someone help me to have sex with her Loko Aug 19 203:27am ok, first, grow up everyone here, then learn to spell, then see if you have a hot aunt! i have 1 and i want her! lol yeah, like im gonna tell u Aug 19 208:36am I'm i wana have sex with my aunt so badly but I don't even no if she does I'm scared to even touch her becuase when I was 9 I touch her tang and she told my my mom but now I have seen her ***** and she always jokes and says look at my boobs when she is done with her bath I need help plz someone help me to have sex with her Loko Aug 19 203:58pm I'm i wana have sex with my aunt so badly but I don't even no if she does I'm scared to even touch her becuase when I was 9 I touch her tang and she told my my mom but now I have seen her ***** and she always jokes and says look at my boobs when she is done with her bath I need help plz someone help me to have sex with her Loko Aug 19 207:pm My mom has sisters the oldest is 43, and they're all hot with big wonderful ass an big juicy beautiful tits. I had sex with all of them in 1 year and I'm only . This is what you do. If you see them walk in a restroom or a room alone without nobody seeing them go in with her. Just grab her tits and tell her that they are beautiful then grab her ass and tell her today We're going to have a lot of fun and start making out with her and pull or take off your pants and let her suck your d*ck and take it from there believe it or not it works I did it times. With my mom it's girls but not will I do my mom. Aunt sex master Aug 21 209:18am Do it man. I wanna rail my aunt to she's 29 I'm 22. Married into the family so less awkward. Anyway. Take her to town! I only wish I had the same experiences as u did with my aunt Me Aug 25 20:36am yo first ask her i Anonymous Aug 27 201:44am ok i want to heck my aunt but... i dont know if she want to im and she got big boobs i seen her in her bar she dont know ??????????????????????????? Sep 24 201:pm go for it...have her!!!!! yai Sep 25 203:56pm im my aunt is hot and has a men somewhat how do i do her ??????????????????????????? Sep 26 203:29pm REACT WITH YOUR AUNT POLIETLY HELP HER IN WORK AND TOUCH HER SEXUALY IF SHE ALSO TOUCH YOU SEXUAL THAN SHE IS READY TO SEX WITH YOU BAD BOY Sep 28 209:04am REACT WITH YOUR AUNT POLIETLY HELP HER IN WORK AND TOUCH HER SEXUALY IF SHE ALSO TOUCH YOU SEXUAL THAN SHE IS READY TO SEX WITH YOU BAD BOY Sep 28 209:05am help her in his work,massage her back,spend time by talking to her about your girlfrnd..a.. lover boy Oct 209:18am how do i get to do my aunt she 35to45 im see got big boobs so how do i do her she has a boy frind the man Oct 22 201:40pm just touch her body she will feel sensual and eventually she will have sex with u...im goin to have it with my aunt sexy Nov 01 2010:47am Poo I'm and my aunts 24! So what's a good technique in trying to heck her! Oh and she lives at my house! doughboyfresh43 Nov 01 204:52pm who told you heckers its a sin? bible only say uncovering your father *****ness is a sin which means hecking your mother or stepmother. it says you shouldnt heck your aunt but it didnt say it was a sin. if it is a sin then oh well cause it aint unforgivable and the sex would be awsome. i drilled a whole in my wall which goes into my aunts closet and i watch her dress and masturbate. i think she knows cause the first day i used it she looked right at it and smiled and sucked her tits then got ***** and spread her tang and ass for me. my d*ck Nov 05 204:pm hi my aunt is 35 she has awesome body just like a model.I want her really hard please give me tips badboy Nov 08 206:39am Hey guys im a hott want pics sexygrl Nov 20:24am If she is that hot grab her boobs and whenever ur alone wit her Aunt pro Nov 24 20:36am Dnt b temptd by wht u c its evil try n overcme it ur aunt is a devil dats it anti aunty sex Dec 20 206:33am -1' 1 Dec 23 204:41am 1 -1' Dec 23 204:41am i acually touched me moms ass while she was ***** unknown Dec 29 20:34am I asked my stepmom if she wanted to do it and we did my dad was away for 9 days on a buisnees trip the part i enjoyed was when she sucked mine and when i sucked her titties unknown Dec 29 20:37am i fuked my aunt twice. it felt good unknown Dec 31 209:00pm i am 22 and my aunts is 47 i want h er to sex with me give advice 9048442822 Adam Jan 06 2010:03am go to her and rip off her cloths and put ur d*ck in her ass.... then shout out loudly i have a bitch in moy own house.......... praKHAR Jan 09 208:51am i want to sex with my aunt plz i need help. 1 night i slept with her nd i touch her ass and big boobs partially bt i dnt knw is she knw abt dat or nt. plz yr plz rply me. what i hv to do in the startng. how i give her sign that i want to heck her. m w8 for answer my email; jaura32@gmail.com moh Jan 20:53am I wanna heck my aunt so bad and she wants me to,i licked her tang so manytimes a Anonymous Jan 204:37pm when asleep, if she's an 'open-mouthed-sleeper', cum in her mouth without inserting it in there. the taste should make her enough heck master Jan 204:32pm i wanna heck my aunt she is 50 but looks 30 and has a really nice body she is watching me this week while my parents are away but i have a little sister and i dnt want here to knw help and give advice plz me Jan 22 208:28pm i wanna heck my aunt she is 50 but looks 30 and has a really nice body she is watching me this week while my parents are away but i have a little sister and i dnt want here to knw help and give advice plz me Jan 22 208:34pm i wanna heck my aunt she is 50 but looks 30 and has a really nice body she is watching me this week while my parents are away but i have a little sister and i dnt want here to knw help and give advice plz me Jan 22 209:06pm I'm in a room right now with my Aunt she is in a T-shirt and panties ! I live in the same room but i always wanna bang her poo ! How should i ask her? she is im !! Me Jan 22 2010:pm I'm in a room right now with my Aunt she is in a T-shirt and panties ! I live in the same room but i always wanna bang her poo ! How should i ask her? she is im !! Me Jan 22 2010:pm Just grab ur aunt and rip off her panties and RAPE HER!! That's what I'm planing to do!!! RAPE AUNTY Jan 27 208:pm Well i will have to teach you a lesson tonight ;) you aunt Jan 29 2010:25pm I to want to bang my aunt but I don't think she is interested in me what should I do Help Jan 31 201:56pm i wanna heck my aunt shes so hot but she lives in canada im visiting next week i live in sweden i have 4 days to heck her how can i begin i dont have much time send me an email on iwantyoubabe69@hotmail.com i want my aunt Feb 02 208:10am i wanna heck my aunt shes so hot but she lives in canada im visiting next week i live in sweden i have 4 days to heck her how can i begin i dont have much time send me an email on iwantyoubabe69@hotmail.com i want my aunt Feb 02 208:10am i wanna heck my aunt shes so hot but she lives in canada im visiting next week i live in sweden i have 4 days to heck her how can i begin i dont have much time send me an email on iwantyoubabe69@hotmail.com i want my aunt Feb 02 208:10am Never try to do zat. U wil b in great trouble. Isn't there any1? Anonymous Feb 07 204:01am i ve slept next to my aunt many times i ve 3 aunty i ve slept wid them at nite ill take my c*ck out keep on her butt feels really good ill touch her boobs slowly and ill rub and search for her nipple. Ill slowly lift her saree to touch her c*ck but its hard some time she'll turn. Wen she turns ill touch her navel ill keep my c*ck in her belly or navel and i also keep it in her tang that is top of dress oly gives gr8 pleasure. Ones i ve keep my lips on her lips but didnt smooch bcoz she might get up but wanted smooch tightly. These all i did 3 of my aunty. I tried to seduce her wen she awake by showin my c*ck by pullin of my shorts without my jogs. Showing my c*ck inside shorts in erected . allen Feb 203:27am I wanna my aunt .. give advice Who am I? Feb 204:26pm i am 21 my aunt is 43 i wanted to heck my aunt so damn bad i love her and she is divorced one night my c*ck was soo hard and big that I saw her watching tv and i walked up to her and said i needed her to grab me a shirt from her room for me her room is right beside mine so i went back to my bedroom and stripped completly down i closed the door halfway to not make it obvious when she came with my shirt she saw my c*ck and looked for at least 5 seconds before looking away I said sorry and asked her if she wanted a shoulder massage i asked her if it was allright if she took her shirt off because it would feel better she agreeded and my d*ck got even harder i massaged her for 5 minutes before i started to move down her back when I got to her waist i asked her if she was comfortable she said yes keep going i quiclky grabbed her tang and said is that okay and she said yes keep going i took off her pants and hecked her sooo hard. We made noises all night long and i did everything to her. We shower everyday together and we call eachother baby and honey and sexy we love eachother and heck at least twice a day. if you wanna heck her try this out it is alot of fun and i love my little aunt whore :0 Annonymous Feb 22 205:30pm man my aunt is sexy as poo i need help i wanna heck her but my uncle and cosins are always around her..she treats me like gold better then her kids i need advice www.helpme.com323 Feb 26 202:49pm Sex Alex Mar 01 204:48pm Omg. I want to heck my aunt to.. I'm she is 52. She has a fine body. But the only part is I don't want anyone to find out. I've once seen her black thong and materbated to it. Yet I dont know how to make a move on her!! I want to heck her asap! an Plz help me out? Anonymous Mar 04 202:39pm Im and she is bangin, i want to heck her so bad, i go over there sometimes but were never alone and shes married. What do i do to bang her. Anonymous Mar 209:09am i am 21 my aunt is 43 i wanted to heck my aunt so damn bad i love her and she is divorced one night my c*ck was soo hard and big that I saw her watching tv and i walked up to her and said i needed her to grab me a shirt from her room for me her room is right beside mine so i went back to my bedroom and stripped completly down i closed the door halfway to not make it obvious when she came with my shirt she saw my c*ck and looked for at least 5 seconds before looking away I said sorry and asked her if she wanted a shoulder massage i asked her if it was allright if she took her shirt off because it would feel better she agreeded and my d*ck got even harder i massaged her for 5 minutes before i started to move down her back when I got to her waist i asked her if she was comfortable she said yes keep going i quiclky grabbed her tang and said is that okay and she said yes keep going i took off her pants and hecked her sooo hard. We made noises all night long and i did everything to her. We shower everyday together and we call eachother baby and honey and sexy we love eachother and heck at least twice a day. if you wanna heck her try this out it is alot of fun and i love my sexy aunt aunts body lover Mar 203:28am I want to have sex with my aunt too. I'm and she's 53. She's married still and has two kids already in Highschool. The only problem is how do I get her to know that I want her. But without anybody knowing?? Any help guys?? Steve Mar 2010:21pm i want to have a sex with my aunt but she is not interested vinay Mar 18 :50am once when ma aunty was alone i was told to sleep wid her. she was so sexy. she got up late night and came near me lookd wether i slept but act as sleeping she took my c:ck and startd lickin i opn eyes and removd her cloth and bra. startd pressin licking her boob put my c:ck in her mouth and she enjoyed it very much after 6 month she divorced my uncle and married me .we escaped from us and i live happily wid ma sexy hot ***star aunt ***star Mar 27 7:43am I just smelled my aunts bra and masturbated... Aunt sucker Mar 28 9:34pm I have an aunty whos a bit open and years ago she undid a few buttons on her shirt while drunk shoke her chest at me. I didnt see much but it stuck in my mind. A few years later I stayed at her house and asked outright to see her boobs, although she didnt say yes her reaction was somewhat quite flattered....She did say ill see you in the morning, unfortunatley my cousin was in the house when we were and so she said no however me recon that the day I do get her alone, I will be sucking those boobs... I also dream of my other aunt doing something simular and getting a blow job from a few of my aunts. Mainly because of the buzz. If your Aunty is letting you touch you through clothes then logically the next step is to let her do the same to you, the that would be a chance to say well where do we go from here? Chances are those tits will be in your face and she will be sitting on your face while tossing u off. Good luck mate. PFag Apr 02 3:08pm aunt lover +9306923494 Anonymous Apr 04 1:26am Dude I sorta hav da same prob she dosnt.wear a bra sometimes and her tits are huge i just want to sick on em my c##k gets so hard and one day she was only in a shirt no pantries and I know her tang got wet from me looking at it. I tried to tell her but I couldn't what should I do? anonymous Apr 07 10:30pm i want 2 shag my aunt 2 .shag really hard ahhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss anomynous Apr 10:44am i have a yr old aunt im she livs in mex jst a month ago i went and all my cuzins staid over we were watching a movie wen everybody went to sleep we were still awake nd we were facin each other while layin down then slowly we started kissing nd i touched her boobs but she then got up nd went to the bathroom nd wen she came out she jst went to sleep in the other couch i know she wants my dik but nxt time how do i seduce her to actually fuk ??im goin to mex in 2 months iwantmyaunt Apr 25 :22pm advice fast please iwantmyaunt Apr 25 :24pm advice fast please iwantmyaunt Apr 25 :27pm what if yuor aunt tell's her her husband u tryied to sediuse her or what if she tell's ur perent's me May 06 6:58am im my aunt 44 and has big boobs how do i heck the heck out of her big man May 06 :06am i have same prb...my aunt is 30 and damn hot....i just wnt to touch her boobs thats enough ..how can ..please help anonymous May 10 10:04am ok do u sleep with her?? big man May 29 5:02pm i m and my aunt might be 30+. i was having dinner while my aunt came to have dinner too. My c_ck thick when i saw her body. I always wanted to have s_x with her. We were all alone in the room. I show my hard c*ck getting erect inside my pants. I m afraid that she saw it are not!!! H E C K_my_aunt Jun 01 8:am i was sitting in the toilet when my aunt suddenly opened the door. and we heck hard masturbator Jun 01 8:35am Touch her boobs then stick your d*ck in her vigina awsomeguy Jun 07 8:pm are her boobs big heck the hell Uot of her heck ya Jun 07 8:pm Touch her boobs then stick your d*ck in her vigina awsomeguy Jun 07 8:pm i want to heck my aunt also we were having a bbq and she was in th kitchen i was massaging her shoulder she was moaning it was hot she is my dads sister she has a 2yr old kid and a bf but i want to heck her and my cuzin im my aunt is 36 and my cuzin is aunty lover Jun 10 2:48am just show ur c*ck to her when its in full size... xdoctor Jun 30 3:37am help how do i get my aunt to sleep with me email me at stuckertjonathan@gmail.com thanks help Jul 01 9:45pm I'm just going to tuch my aunt everywhere before see gos on vacation and try to heck her Cp3 Jul 02 6:54am Just tried to text my aunt that I want to see her tits she sent it to my mom F Jul 02 3:46pm Hi im hussein from nairobi,26years,10inch c*ck.i have had incest sex with 2people.1st was with sheru masi,i seduced her,forced her,then had rape sex with her.2nd was i tell sheru masi how to seduce her daughter khairun nd we ve sex together.sheru is divorce.LET ME TELL YOU THE 2 WAYS YOU CAN SEDUCE YOUR AUNT OR MASI.1:You only do this when you are alone with her.you jerk first,nd make sure she sees it,then buy for her a gown/robe nd it should be a very light colour,nd it should be a very short one reaching below her KNEES,nd it should be a transperant or see through.but dnt give her.2nd:Give her the gown/robe when you 2 are alone,nd when you give tell her you want to see her after wearing it.then when she shows you,u compliment nd tell to watch a movie with you,she does not know its a *** MOVIE ONLY YOU KNOW,WHEN SHE WATCHES DNT SAY A WORD,JUST WATCH ND YOU WILL SEE HOW THE TRICK WORKS.FOR MORE TIPS MAIL ME ON kuldudehussein@gmail.com Hussein Jul 09 5:25am Hi my name is zainab mustafa.im 35year of age,divorce,i have big boobs size 42D,shaved tang,im looking for some on who can satisfy me.my email address is yamani_mustafa@yahoo.com plz mail me.im hot nd .all this time i use to ve lesbian sex with my daughter,bt she is married.mail me nd wil send u my ***** pics.nd tell me if u want to make love,rape,heck,gangbang or any thing with me. Zainab Jul 09 5:40am my aunt always lets me snuggle up to her then i rubed and had my face completly in top of her boobs what does that mean hecck Jul :28pm hey sexygrl im r u at all interested in having sex a guy Jul 29 :05pm or u can send me pics if sex doesnt work for u a guy Jul 29 :07pm you do 1 thing.tell your family to go for any party.stop your aunt & be with her that time.at night sleep with her by telling that you cant sleep alone.catch her tits & remove her clothes.if she refuses,please her.she will agree first to be *****.after that slowly bring under your control.but wear condom. your helpful friend Aug 10 4:20am I sniff my aunt. Panties Anonymous Aug 10:41pm I want to heck my aunt so desperately! i want to do other fetishes with her like wrestle her and overpower me and playfully tease me when i lose!! Aunt Jerking Aug 7:02pm My aunty lives out in CA my family went out to visit. She owns a beach house and one day my uncle took my family to a hotel ,I was tired so I didn't go and my aunty had work the next day so we both stayed at home. It was around 1 in the afternoon and my aunty asked for a back rub ,(my aunty is 52yrs old 5'6 with DD boobs and a big ass and fairly chubby body). She removed her clothes wearing just her underwear I sat on her ass and started to rub her back ,she said to go lower and pulled her panties down (but still wearing them) I started to rub her juicy ass I couldn't stop myself from licking it .I immediately apologised but she said to carry on so I resume licking her ass ,I then pulled her feet to my mouth and sucked them. I continued rubbing her toes with my Tongue .she removed her bra and I sucked her tits and licked her nipples ,she got really and asked me to finger her I also licked her hairy and tight tang out I pulled out my c*ck and shoved it in her mouth she sucked me off for ages before I put my c*ck in her wet tang she screamed fir a while but soon started moaning and asking for more I then gave anal. After we took a shower together and hecked all day before licking each others body I am and my aunt and I do it all the time Na Aug :46am Ma aunt is so hony that each day i see her i feel like striping her clothes off but i want to have sex with her.I am years nd ma anut is 32 years what can i do? Cj Aug 29 4:50am Give advice: Advice: By: My name is Gustavo im I have a 7 inch penis I'm 5'10 . I have a sexy 37 year old aunt with 36 b breast and a ass that makes me jizz in my pants every single time I see it .she is married with 2 kids . Her and her husband don't get along very well . I have been fantasizing about her . HELP PLEASE !!!

Iwantmyaunt Sep 16 2012 6:14pm FLAG
I need advice on how to seduce my aunt she's so hot i really want to out of her bit i don't know how to seduce her

99999 Oct 17 2012 5:03pm FLAG
I need advice

99999 Oct 17 2012 5:03pm FLAG
Same for me. My aunt has the best body in the world. She shows signs that she wants to suck me, but I can not seal the deal and let her do so. The reason that I feel this way is because this is a sin and is not the right thing to do. Her butt though just waves in my face every time I spend the night with her but I just cant stick my d in her. Need advice on how I can do her but not lose my families respect.

CrazyAboutMyAunt Oct 21 2012 8:27pm FLAG
i need advice too my aunt is so hot one day i enter her room just right away when she finished showering she was puting on a sexy thong and she saw me and she told me to look at her ass to see if she look sexy she has a big ass advice ....

steve anderson Nov 18 2012 12:22am FLAG
All u got t do is make sure aunt sleep take her cloths off then pump her butty make her holler for more then get her in the pushy make sure she don't have a boyfriend or a husband first if she don't rape her really good then fall in love with you then u and her move away from Start new life the have make sure suck your tiddy good then make butty clap hard tiddy clap to. Have kids. If she dump you rape her again until she would not dump u again

H N H Nov 21 2012 1:44am FLAG
Also my name is Johnny townsend wrote that i pump aunt in front of everybody in my family. Female like it so why i was bang it them all of them the female like it i got in the butty to really good to they holler to.

H N H Nov 21 2012 1:53am FLAG
Hey I'm and I want to heck my aunt who is married with 3 kids. I don't see her a lot but she when I do she always gives me big hugs and i sometimes grab her ass and trying to give her a sign should just grab her boobs or straight up tell her?

Anonymous Nov 22 2012 11:05pm FLAG
i want to my aunt she is 38+ and she is married with 2 kids and is my uncle wife. my uncle works at the bridge so sometimes he is gone for a while. i have took my aunt dirty panties and jack off to them and i cum on her clean panties then i but them back in her room so my question is do i just ask to her have sex with me or should i give her a massage and work my way down to her butt and if she dont care should i start fingering here

Anonymous Dec 01 2012 6:58pm FLAG
For those of you who want to lay your aunt, I understand. In most cases, that's actually a normal part of life. I strongly suggest against it, as there are numerous health risks involved. However, if you still want to sleep with her, here's my advice; let her move on you.

Hester Prynne Jan 28 2013 8:13pm FLAG
I want to have sex with my auntu

Sexu Feb 03 2013 2:01pm FLAG
My aunt's in her early 20's and she's smoking hot! I can't resist staring at her big boobs whenever she walks by, the best part is that when she runs her breasts bounce up and down nicely, and her hair reaches to her very bottom back. She's only 5'0 feet tall and she has a very fit body and I'm 5'9 feet tall with a 10 inch c*ck ready to be inside of her wet outta her good and I still do.

The Aunt er Apr 01 2013 12:48am FLAG
My aunt is about 30 And I'm . She is Indian but has the biggest tits and ass. She is bisexual and I've seen her licking my moms . My mom is also bisexual. One day my parents had to go somewhere so my aunt was babysitting me. This was like a month ago and my parents were gone for the entire month. My aunt is single. When she was at my place, we were sitting there talking and I started to get erect. She was looking at it and trying not to stare. I was getting really hard so I told her that I had to use the bathroom and went to my room to mastrubate. Although my aunt has had sex and mastrubates, I've seen her tell my younger cousin not to. When I was mastrubating, she walked in and I thought that she was going to get angry. But she just sat down and told me that it was normal for me to be mastrubating and that it was actually a good way for me to have fun.mlater that day she asked me if I wanted to learn how to kiss a girl good. I obviously said yes, and she started to teach me. She was great and we moved to my parents bedroom. We lay down and started kissing again. This time I got into it and grabbed her ass. As i started squeezing it she flipped her head back and started moaning. It was a really turn on. She started stripping and we had sex. We started sleeping together every night and we would have sex every day. My mom had to come back early while my dad stayed away, and my aunt and I didn't know about this. One day while my aunt and I were having sex, my mom came in and caught us. She was surprised and asked my aunt to explain. My aunt said she was teaching me about sex. My aunt pulled my mom into the bed and they started kissing. Two bisectual girls. AWESOME! My mom took her clothes of and I got to have sex with both of them. Two sluts in one day. It was the best day of my life.

Luvsex Apr 16 2013 3:40pm FLAG
One night my aunt decided to sleep in my room. Before sleeping she opened her bra. I could nearly see her nipples. She wasn't still married. She had big b**bs and whenever she visits my home it gives me a boner. When she slept. Almost slept. I first put my hands around her neck. I could fill her boobs and when I went closer and closer she had a filing that I was doing something to her. She turned around the first time. And the second time I also failed. Butthe third time she was fully asleep and tried to touch her nipples. I was successful. Then she woke up seeing that my hands were on her breast she didn't tell me anything. She was letting me to feel her breast. After a while she opened her clothes (only t-shirt) and let me suck her breast. And the second thing I wanted to touch her . Then she became fully ***** and didn't do anything else. We slept ***** the whole night. I am and she is like 22 or 23. From then whenever we meet we go naughty.

John oaks May 29 2013 10:51am FLAG
I need help I want to my aunt too. She's a hot 54 year old and I'm . How do we get alone with each other? She is always with her 2 kids. She has nice tits and ass. I want to suck on her tits soo bad! Someone help me!

Steve Jun 03 2013 6:52pm FLAG
Anyone woth good tips to get my aunt email me at Carlossantacruz9@gmail.com

Anonymous Oct 17 2013 4:15am FLAG
RLiXWt I really like and appreciate your blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.

LJirHEkB Oct 25 2013 4:47pm FLAG
i want to have sex with my aunt and i have seen her boobs and see saw that i have been beating mmy penis

rocky Nov 07 2013 7:39pm FLAG
Hi guys i am a guy from banglore. My aunty leaves with us. She is hot and sexy . I tried to seduce her so many times. But she told that i am your aunty do not do all this. She is a friendly. She is only 4years elder than me. How to seduce her. I have seen her *****. When she asked why i am trying to seduce her i told her that i love you and respect you. I said i want to sleep with you one time after that i will not do that again . She told no. Please give someidea to sleep with her for one time.if she wants to sleep always with her i am ready. Pleas help first i want to sleep with her for one night.

vinay Dec 15 2013 1:53am FLAG
my aunt is hot,her nane is elena dyball

ls Nov 09 8:28am FLAG
name

ls Nov 09 8:29am FLAG