I want to see my mother's breast

The Problem: Hi, i am a male of 22 yr frm past 5 months i had strong desire to see my mom's breast. Please advice me

Asked by: vs_2009vikas at 12:31:42 PM, Tuesday, October 21, 2008 PDT FLAG

Hold ur mom strongly n cut her clothes

G Oct 22 2008 1:16am FLAG

your a scank thats gross !

b Oct 25 2008 7:27am FLAG
get her drunk

cool chick Oct 26 2008 9:59am FLAG
open the shower curtain when shes taking a shower

lesbian4eva Oct 27 2008 7:29am FLAG
When she's sleepin pull up her shirt.

anonamys Nov 28 2008 12:15pm FLAG
My mom was sleeping and i felt everything

Anonymous Dec 20 2008 1:10am FLAG
Take your camera phone put it on video place it in her room and record So when she Is changing you can see her change and see her boobs

I love my moms big tits Mar 28 2009 8:59pm FLAG
heres what you do you get your phone put in on video and put it in her room so when she gets changed you have her changing on tape so you can see her boobs you can do this anywhere put it in the shower but dont let her see it and when she is getting out you will see her all wet and ***** and if she is taking a bath and soaking do it in there because then you will get to see it for like 30 minutes and see her boobs floating in the water and if you dont have a video phone just say while she is taking a bath you need a towel and pretend to cover your eyes but peak open and see those monsters i have done it a thousand times and every time i see her boobs it turns me on and gets me hard especiaclly when she is in the shower and my mom is hot she is 5 feet 3 inches and has 44ddd she is a little chunky but she is still hot

i dont want to just squeeze and lick my moms monster tits Apr 11 2009 9:37pm FLAG
This response was flagged for inappropriate or offensive content.

SHWETA Sep 21 2009 12:54am FLAG
even im craving to do dat..but im 23.will she allow me?dats da prob

bbbbb Dec 07 2009 11:45pm FLAG
shweta, are u serious? will you ever give him if ur son is 22?

anna Dec 11 2009 1:24am FLAG
i'm just ,,,,how can i see my mom's breasts,,,

ashok Feb 27 2010 3:01am FLAG
3

Anonymous Mar 04 2010 4:37pm FLAG
well i dont know how u can see them but i know how u can play with them one night i went to go to bed and hugged my mom good night she has 40D and when i did i felt thet she had no bra on! so i let go and went to the other room and came back and asked for a hug this time she gave me a nice long one so during the hug i fondle her breast i squeezed them and lifted them and i lost myself and in the heat of all this i suddenly started pulling on her nipple and playing with it. i cup her breast and then said good night and she smiled.

Anonymous Mar 04 2010 4:42pm FLAG
I THINK YOU SHOULD ASK MOM FIRST

BEVINN Apr 21 2010 1:28am FLAG
just sleep with her in the night, while sleeping, slowly touch her breast and hug her and ask that i want to see, she ll let u. because i did the same, she ll allow to suck her also...

raj May 02 2010 1:14am FLAG
Hai i'm very desire to see

J May 07 2010 2:51am FLAG
When she is bathing, open the bathroom and take her to bedroom. Then tie her with a rope. Then see her breast and enter her .

Kiran May 09 2010 9:45pm FLAG
Cut her bra

Gireesh May 09 2010 9:47pm FLAG
just go to ur mom..kiss her & say mom i loveu sooo...after that be in her arms & slowly touches her boobs,,after rhat say to ur mom ,that u want to see & suck her boobs,,when u suck its a good feeling,,,i do the same...

cool May 21 2010 10:07am FLAG
i dont think its a good idea

Anonymous May 25 2010 8:53pm FLAG
yah touching ur moms breast is a sin! you will surely go to hell if you do that

bible boy May 25 2010 8:56pm FLAG
it works but do as a mother's son ,,with good mind,just go to ur mom..kiss her & say mom i loveu sooo...after that be in her arms & slowly touches her boobs,,after rhat say to ur mom ,that u want to see & suck her boobs,,when u suck its a good feeling,,,i do the same...

Anonymous May 29 2010 11:04am FLAG

cool May 29 2010 11:08am FLAG
Mix some sleeping pills in her food. Then sleep with her. When she was asleep, remove her dress fully. She never know this for a long time. Then suck her breast and her painfully. I did it. From next day i was so happy. My mother said that she feel all i did. She says me to see her as my wife and coming nights are our first nights.

Kiran Jun 10 2010 4:26am FLAG
When she is bathing, enter the bathroom and hug her. Then said that u want her. She will show u. I do the same.

Bobby Jun 10 2010 4:29am FLAG
Hai, i'm a mother. I have a son of 24 years old. He ask me like this. That day i sleep with him by showing my bare breasts. After that we became more sexually attracted. Nowadays we have sex everyday. I breast fed him every day. He likes to drink my milk every night. You should ask your mother. She will show you.

Kavitha Jun 10 2010 4:34am FLAG
if ur upto20 just tell her that u wanna see her brest.wen nobody at home. she will never refuse u.i m sucking her from age of .tht time my mom offer me milk.as she gave birth to my sister

roxy Jun 10 2010 12:45pm FLAG
off u son of a bitch

Qureshi Jun 15 2010 11:38am FLAG
maa ko lun teri bhen luna

usman Jun 15 2010 11:39am FLAG
i don;t know what reaction will happen but i did it in a different way.when i was just i entered room when my mom was changing and i looking her.since then my dear mom changes in front of me and sleep with me with bare boob.i touch, suck ,play it, i love her too and she me too.she is 38ddd.she is my angel.

saswata Jun 16 2010 1:37am FLAG
this is a very bad thing, dont do that, ur mom will get hurt... Naumaan

suhaan.kapoor51 Jun 23 2010 4:57am FLAG
er dont do that, she is your mom not your girlfriend... rascal...

Imran Jun 23 2010 5:00am FLAG
pompom

baldy Jun 25 2010 10:58pm FLAG
i am just n wanna see my mom's breast. how can i do so?

blah blah Jul 01 2010 10:39am FLAG
Mothers are most respectable.Her breasts are holy things.But suckin or watchin is sin after we are big boy of 10-. Because 99% of us are unable to keep mind clean and respect mom's bare breast after that age.An evil sexuality comes in our mind.So please better dont do ugly things,respect and love ur mom.

Arash Zulqernain Jul 01 2010 11:51am FLAG
Am 19 year old boy now, what i did was, when i was sleeping with her, i touched her breast upon the blouse, she realized tat but dint tell anything, from next day she is sleeping wit me wearing only bra, she also call me to apply soap on the boobs while bathing, every morning she'll allow me to suck her tits. She love me wearing her bra and sucking her nipples.. Its her fetish, and she told me every mother wil definitely allow to see her breasts and they love to see their son in her dress..

Raj Jul 01 2010 9:41pm FLAG
You all are Mad. Go To hell.

999 Jul 05 2010 2:57am FLAG
I am 18 and I have seen my mother ***** I like her breast but don't know how to go about being able to touch them without her being asleep what do I do

Bigbank Jul 05 2010 7:32pm FLAG
The Penis goes in the Vagina

Iwanamommy Jul 06 2010 4:14pm FLAG
I am and I sniff my moms panties on a regular basis. I love to rub them on my penis and inhale her scent. I have had intercourse with her twice while she was sleeping. I am thinking of cuming on her face while she sleeps and leaving it for her to find when she wakes. Does anyone have any advice? I wonder if she will know what it is?

Titty er Jul 06 2010 4:18pm FLAG
i hav no probs bcoz my mom stays ***** almost most of the time so i hav seen her completely several times she also goes till the gate completely

ksp Jul 08 2010 8:04am FLAG
Just love her as a hus.and hug her

Sallu Jul 14 2010 1:44am FLAG
ho

marty Jul 19 2010 11:24pm FLAG
im turning this year. i want to touch my moms breast but how? i was thinking about first giving her a foot message she like them then i was thinking about back rub than i go down slowly to her breast.

marty Jul 19 2010 11:27pm FLAG
ho

marty Jul 19 2010 11:28pm FLAG
hi, i am a mother of a son who is 18 years. everynight i sleep with my hubby and son. one night my son demaned to see my womnhood, i got very angry with him and scolded him. My husband came to know about it and advised me to feel my everyhting to my son, in fact he made me and ask my son to feel everyhting of his mother. I really felt ashmed when he touched my bush and parted my leaps. yes, that was the first and last I allowed my son to feel his ***** mother.

Aparajita Jul 21 2010 7:30am FLAG

Aparajita Jul 21 2010 7:31am FLAG
LTE UR MOM FEEL U R A CHILD AND SUCK HER BOOBS AS HER CHILD SHE WOULD ALLOW BUT U SHALL REMAIN AS A LITTLE ONE

BROTHER Jul 24 2010 10:52am FLAG
what you like

rana Jul 25 2010 10:59am FLAG
please respect ur mother

good Jul 27 2010 9:07am FLAG
mother is a mother nt ur girl frnd. plz stop thinking bad

hee hee Jul 27 2010 9:08am FLAG
i love my breast. Wanna to suck nd lick

Anonymous Jul 29 2010 3:59am FLAG
i love my mom breast. Wanna to suck nd lick

Anonymous Jul 29 2010 3:59am FLAG
Am also want see my moms boobs

Sumit Aug 06 2010 10:49am FLAG
SDAV

SDVAS Aug 07 2010 3:29pm FLAG
SDFASDFSAFASDFGDSFASDF

FFDFD Aug 07 2010 3:29pm FLAG
wait till she asleep then go slowly

haha Aug 11 2010 6:07am FLAG
wait till she asleep then go slowly

haha Aug 11 2010 6:07am FLAG
my husband also like . u will die first then the env become clear

karabi Aug 12 2010 5:22am FLAG

karabi Aug 12 2010 5:25am FLAG
better see without her notice.

one son Aug 13 2010 4:07am FLAG
u wanna see your mother breast, u dont know i always do sex with my 19 years son

shobhna Aug 15 2010 9:32am FLAG
hi'i'am 18 my mom changes clothes everyday in front of me it relly tuns me on can anybody help me?

cool Aug 17 2010 4:30am FLAG
Bull s r u son of ur mother?dont u knw the meaning of mother.do u agree wen ur frnd like to do like 2 ur wife

Believer Aug 20 2010 12:48am FLAG
Just pray 2 god nd ask him 2 forgive u.it is a sin

An Aug 20 2010 12:52am FLAG
first just sleep wit her.. then slowly put hands on the breast.. wait for few min n see whether she do reply or not.. and do confirm that she is slept or not.. then once press the boobs slowly.. that time surely she wil wake up.. but at that time u should act like u r in a sleep.. then see her reaction.. surely she wont react.. after that press again but bit harder.. now she wil feel hot.. after that surely she wil press her another boob.. now ur path is clear.. slowly lay on her n kiss her boobs.. then do whatever u want.. surely it work.. because i already tried tis wit so many aunties.. if u get succeed means pls reply ok..

s kiran Aug 20 2010 12:41pm FLAG
mother are like god. . . plz dont think like that

rascal Aug 20 2010 6:42pm FLAG
hi am , my mother is 36 year old, she often likes to kiss me whenever i went to speak to her. so once i went to bedroom when she was wearing her clothes after a bath, she was wearing petticoat and blouse and about to wear saree, as i entered, she called me and kissed me on my cheek, suddenly i hugged her tight and i put my face between her breasts. she pushed my head tightly to her breast and i said i love you mom. she said come on baby ask me what u wanted to ask me. then i said directly i want to see her breast. she accepted, removed her blouse and bra. she called me to suck her nipple also and i still suck her breast every night along with her bra on. its heaven to suck mom's breast. i love it. she is so sweet

reddy Aug 25 2010 3:07am FLAG
hi am 24 my mother 46,from agei often saw mom *****, she change in front of me, i use sleep after coming school with mom putting my hand in her slipping dress.till now but never saw her inside panty.sme time v bath together mom wear only panty.never allow me to touch her panty

lucky Aug 25 2010 3:25am FLAG
jusy say mom u want breast milk.every mom loves her boy.she refuse u by smiling n u say again she allow u.breast means nothing for mom to show son.even som mom{as my aunt}like if his son suck her lovinly not sexually.when no one at home my mom often offer me her breast.i started in same way as i suggest u.from ageof till now 23

ronit Aug 25 2010 10:03pm FLAG
hi im 31 mums 53 and very hot since i was ive dressed in my mums clothes skirt blouse cardigan shoes jewelery the lot i wait for her to go to bed dress up and stand outside her bedroom wanking hard shes caught me a couple of times once she opened her door and as she came out i shot my load over the buttons on her black cardigan and held her massive tit as it splashed her

button spunk Aug 29 2010 3:22pm FLAG
when shes sleeping, wait for like 20-30mins, to confirm that she is asleep, then slowly touch the tits. now that you touched it. wait for like 2-5 mins. if she response it means she felt it but dont mind it because she didnt felt it hard. now press it when she response try pretending to sleep because she will really wake up when you press it as she feels it. now that she is asleep again. try pressing it again abit harder and she will really try to touch her other boobs thats okay now. or an other way is try putting sleeping pill in your moms food. when she sleeps try holding her breast even not slowly she wouldnt realize it because she is asleep :)

erssss Aug 30 2010 8:51pm FLAG
i asked my mom if i could see her boobs and she just smiled and lifter her bikini up and let me watch them

Him Sep 01 2010 12:59am FLAG
hi i am 22 my mom 55 i was see a lots of time when she gone to the bathroon.after sometime mom come to the bedroom i go there and i suck breast every time.

sandy Sep 01 2010 1:11pm FLAG
It is all are badthing u get marry u are neglet sex,pl changd ur mind for good

Ur fnd Sep 04 2010 8:39am FLAG
I want to see my mum's boobs really bad. im going to try some tips out tonight the video one first then go for the bed one :) xxx

bob Sep 05 2010 3:33am FLAG
owl

gon Sep 05 2010 7:21am FLAG
My mum is a lesbian all her friends are lesbians I'm a lesbian to I'm yesterday my mum had a party after a while everybody was drunk. I went in the room and took my clothes off then I started to finger myself everybody was watching me I got me it felt sooo good. That day was the best day of my life. Ever since then nobody wears clothes at home and I sleep with my mum and dad. They said I could have sex and watch them have sex when ever I like. Today my best friend came over in the morning and we all had a shower together my life is much better now I love my parents.

Suha Sep 05 2010 10:10am FLAG
Today I had school and I squeezed my teachers breast that afternoon my teacher come to my house to complain while me mum and dad were having sex. Dad was ***** and he answered the door my teacher got shy and said she would could later but dad got her in she came to the living room were mum was liking my ing her she said she would come back tomorrow.

Suha Sep 05 2010 10:24am FLAG
i love to be . am 25 years old girl. wanna to drink breast milk

jess Sep 06 2010 4:10am FLAG
WHEN MY MOM SLEEPS I USE TO WAIT TILL 1 WHEN SHE ASLEEP I USE TO OPEN HER BRA AND LICK THAT

KARTHIK Sep 07 2010 3:21am FLAG

KARTHIK Sep 07 2010 3:22am FLAG
sex with her boobs

Anonymous Sep 08 2010 2:36am FLAG
b priyanshi

Anonymous Sep 08 2010 2:36am FLAG
last ni8 when my mother slowly.I wonder hw she did that.aha she get a condum n set it 2 the bed.slowly put her ass and accent ah ah ah!!!i see it.bt she didn't knw.i so it behind the windows curten .she saw my legs.she is very shy @that time.say to me plz dont tel dad!she licks my c*ck and i gave her my juice.it's my first sex.

xxx.89. Sep 09 2010 2:28am FLAG
you are all crazy

Anonymous Sep 09 2010 6:04am FLAG
True Enough you guys

Anonymous Sep 09 2010 8:18am FLAG
Wait, You milfers

Anonymous Sep 09 2010 8:19am FLAG
I want to touch my moms breasts but ive tryed watching her sleep and she wont let me sleep with her and im gonna try to touch while she sleeps id like some more tips plZ

Mexican Sep 14 2010 1:24am FLAG
hi im 23 and mums 44 i love to wear her clothes she knows and gives me her old clothes instead of throwing them away i love sitting next to mum when we are watching t.v dressed in her clothes ive never sucked her tits but ive wanked in front of her i love spurting my hot spunk all over the clothes that im wearing knowing my mum has wore them

button splash Sep 19 2010 4:39am FLAG
Watch her boobs and show u r rod and pull her clothes ie her blouse

Anonym Sep 20 2010 7:12am FLAG
do it when she is asleep...... jus tell her that u love her and sleep with her ... move on

culcul Sep 23 2010 8:57am FLAG
i am 19 my mother is 43.i want her badly. I want to have sex her. I like her breast and buttocks.my father know about this he help me to saw her ***** body without notice of my mother.u entire the room when she is changing dress.first she was shock then go near her and remove her blouse and bra make her bare breast and plot a kiss between two breast and squenze them and suck it take it till tit ur throat.do it. it was not sin.i also want to do this.all the best to suck ur moms breast ur mom also like this

arun Sep 23 2010 11:17am FLAG

arun Sep 23 2010 11:28am FLAG
you dont realise what you are talking about. on the other hand i am surprised to see that how internet is promoting such kind of things. freedom of everything should have limitation. it does not mean that you write such articles which bring sins in the lives of others. It is shameful that on internet articles like daughter and father sex, mother and son sex and other blah blah is posted. Parents are the greatest gifts of god. like wise anyother blood relations and such relations should not be humilited or talked in this manner. I know there are people who exploit such relationship but we should know that we are humans and such acts should not be performed by us...as it is only done by the animals. Give your parents and other family members respect and limit yourself and at the same time it is the sole responsibility of parents to keep eagle eye on their children and educate them not in a manner that they go for such things and experiments that may ruin their lives for ever.

doctor e Sep 23 2010 1:44pm FLAG
go to her and put ur hand in her bare stomach and hold it tightly then put ur hand in breast and kiss it with blouse.remove her blouse and bra and directly suck it my mother gave her breast and now her buttocks also do it my friend

vishal Sep 25 2010 10:14am FLAG
I have seen my mom many times.She used to change dress infront of me.I badly want to suck her bare breast as she is pregnant now.

xavi Sep 27 2010 1:47pm FLAG
first tell this to ur father.he definetely allow u.bcoz i tell to my father that i want to saw my mom's(her wife) breast but he did not refuse he said dont see her breast but u see all her body suck her ing world....do this

samuvel styris Oct 07 2010 10:16am FLAG
me and my father suck my moms breast i suck one breast and he suck another breast at same time we suck her breast.she suck both c*ck of us in same time.we three chat very sexually all day.

samash Oct 07 2010 10:26am FLAG
first tell this to ur father.he definetely allow u.bcoz i tell to my father that i want to saw my mom's(her wife) breast but he did not refuse he said dont see her breast only and also u see all her body suck, her ing world....do this

samuvel styris Oct 07 2010 10:30am FLAG

samuvel styris Oct 07 2010 10:31am FLAG
uska bra faroo aur chod do

bur Oct 07 2010 10:52pm FLAG
go and hug her then put ur hand inside her dress and cup her breast and suck it. I do it to my mom she immediately accept me and allow to suck.we every day.my mom was happy now a days

aq Oct 08 2010 3:57am FLAG
Aaaqqq

Anonymous Oct 09 2010 2:36pm FLAG
Ask your mom that You want to see her boobs and suck them definitely she will allow you to see and suck enjoy.

KK Oct 10 2010 11:58am FLAG
THE PERSON WHO ASKED IS A ING IMPOTENT GUY.IF U AGREE FOR ABOVE ACT.THEN IF SOMEONE WANT TO CUT UR PENNIS AND WANT TO PUT HOTRED IRON BAR IN UR GAND U SHOULD ALLOW IT. FINALLY HUMAN BEING REMAINS HUMAN TILL U CONTROL UR HABITS,THE TIME WHEN U LET UR HABITS TO CONTROL U IT MEANS KHALLAS.UR A SON AND TOMORROWS FATHER THINK THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN WITH UR SON ALSO.HE WILL UR WIFE INFRONT OF U. AND IF U STILL BELIEVE THE SAME MY ADVISE IS TO GOTO SOME PSYCHATRIST.

MALE Oct 15 2010 12:48pm FLAG
always sleep with her,one night drink her sadative and sex her

nilam Oct 15 2010 10:45pm FLAG
im(indian) mom of 23 year old.wen he is ,one day he put his on my breast n ask he want to suck my milk.i don't want to show but can't refuse n allow him to suck.till now he is sucking not regularly once in month. so also do the same. im mom n sure no mom can refuse....b'coz son always baby to mom.

sarita Oct 17 2010 10:58am FLAG
Shame on you......I think you all are non-Muslim. Because a Muslim can never think about that.

Adil Oct 19 2010 11:55am FLAG
Yes u can suck ur mom boobs ,, but i dont now ,' but i dnt knw she liks or not , i am confused.? Once while my mom was sleeping, i slowly pressd hr boobs , whn she was not responding i pressd harder .thn i came to knw she is awake but not respondig , i thought she must be njoying ,i started press both the boobs harder ' thn i was confused why she not responding i went out to check 'is she realy sleeping, and peekd frm th window 2 her room .i saw her eyes was opend , thn i came back ,and noticed her closing eyes ,thn done the same still morning ..

Shabby Oct 19 2010 5:36pm FLAG
Let me complet the story guys .!..shabby!.. Next day i went 2 her room ..2 squezz hr boobs , whn i pressd i was shocked 2 knw she ws nt wearing bra inside.. It gave me more courage ,. I started ,pressing ,squezing, licking her both boobs like animal i knw she ws enjoying i can feel her nipples getting hard ..even thn i slowly opend her maxi top 3 buttons ,thn her melons were open for me .. I started sucking her nipples hardly ,, and live it open, evn still she ws acting as sleeping ,,.ths went for next 3 more days .. Thn one day i was sucking her nipples ,and pressing her boobs ,with other hand,, Ths day i showd little more courage and pulld her panty down to knee.. She was totally open to me tht day , with her shaved and nipple in my mouth ...she started screeming ,slapd me 6 time ,started shouting and crying ..she calld me animal doesnt knw the diffrns.,. (frnds i dnt knw wht i have done was correct or wrong ,but this insident happend with me .,its been 8months we dnt talk 2 each other ..she loved me lot ,but i thnk nw she hates lot.. I am confussd .. Its suffergating knw..."i am opend for suggestion.,. Expacily ladys.,.

Shabby Oct 20 2010 2:50pm FLAG
I have a question.... my mom is 40 and really hot... everyone at school says shes a babe, i wont admit that i like her. She has an ass like vida guerra and tits like jennfer aniston. she is pretty sexy... will she get mad if i hug her and them grab her ass while doing that.. would it be better to slap her bum or..... i dont know... i just wanna play with her.... sexually

Ahh I got a hot mom Oct 31 2010 10:26am FLAG
p.s. i would really like suggestions of what to do preferably from moms

Ahh I got a hot mom Oct 31 2010 10:27am FLAG
Dude it risky , one thing i expirensed was , ladys always like man rubbing her bodypart , she gets hory if it is her son also ..but reaction will be like ,she will act like not aware 'dosen't have any feeling ., or its common ,,if it goes beyond limit ,she will try to stop u , not bcs she dosn't like ,,she will b scared what u will think of her ,,or u will make it habit ,,what others think of her if anyone come2now ,,about society ,..but the fact is even she ,enjoys ,likes , ur touch ,she realy becomes .. So do it very slowly 1 by 1 , she should realy njoy and she should not feel u r seducing her ...@ any answers for my previous story ... Its true so i want to knw i was correct ,,hw deal with current situation

Shabby Oct 31 2010 4:04pm FLAG
shabby, thanks for the advice, i am and mom s 40 and my dad works a lot so i think ill try it when were alone. should i give her a hug and grab her but or hen she bends over, just slap it???? i dont want her to get mad but i want her to feel comfortable, i also want her breaasts so what should i do about that?? thanks in advance for replies

Ahh I got a hot mom Oct 31 2010 8:51pm FLAG
p.s. should i just slowly rub her back and then move down to her but when were hugging and them kiss her with tougne, i dont know what do do, i just want to feel her very bad. i masterbate thinking about her and how i could her but i dont know what to do please help me!!! thx

Ahh I got a hot mom Oct 31 2010 8:54pm FLAG
don't

mbvg Nov 01 2010 3:04am FLAG
start it as son love ,,huging her is good idea it realy works ,but d?nt do it unreasonable , make a reason ask sm simple things ,if she allows then hug her tightly ,, make it habbit ,even let her feel good ,,but remember with son love ., whn ever she feels tyired or any bodypain ,, always ask her ,she want a small massage , expecialy feet , she wont allow first but force her a bit let , she should feel u love her lot and care 4 her ,,give her massage but polytly ,,like a son .. Thn next step whch realy works , ,always go to her room while she is changing,,whn she is ,1st she will feel uncumfortable , but try it thrice in a week ..but remember dnt even look at her body or stare at her , jst talk to her eye to eye while doing this ,act as u dont care she is ***** ,this will give her courage to be ***** in front of u ,,then it will become habbit ,,if she stopes , while starting ,, add some dilog like !'come mom i need ths thing urgent can u search for me ,nw, thats the reason i came in... At any point she should not understand ','1st try this ',thn let me knw ,,.(guys i need ans for my 'Q' any one plzz

Shabby Nov 02 2010 3:55pm FLAG
Thanks Shabby, I dont nesesarily want to see her *****, it'd be nice but i really just want to feel her body, and if i got the chance. motorboat everything on her.... i dont want her mad though so.....???

Ahh I got a hot mom Nov 03 2010 3:35pm FLAG
should i give her a hug from behind when i have a boner to let her know or hint at it??

Ahh I got a hot mom Nov 03 2010 3:39pm FLAG
No just give a hug from front when she is ***** like a son not an els do ths 2 or 4 times a week or 2 a day or just ask her that you wana feel her. but she should not be able to no that you dofor enjoy do it like her hus band i think she will like it and will allow you. i have a question can you just give me a tip how can i ask her to breastfeed me though i am and she is 42 or something

psovkrkhm,eryoh Nov 03 2010 6:46pm FLAG
my mom walks around the house with no clothes and i see her boobs and i get to touch them they fell really soft and she sleeps with me and her boobs always touching me and it fells really good it is because she just broke up with him and i don't no when he is going i am going to miss him he always buys us things like costumes alot of clothes and shoes i will miss him i will miss him alot the end

taya Nov 03 2010 7:34pm FLAG
show me a picture of your boobs

taya rhianna jones Nov 03 2010 7:36pm FLAG
I LIKE BOYS C*ck

taya Nov 03 2010 7:44pm FLAG
C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS I LIKE BOYS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ck C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS C*ckS

Anonymous Nov 03 2010 7:49pm FLAG
HAVE SEX PLEASE

Anonymous Nov 03 2010 7:50pm FLAG

Anonymous Nov 03 2010 7:50pm FLAG

Anonymous Nov 03 2010 7:56pm FLAG
heck

Anonymous Nov 03 2010 8:00pm FLAG
Guys plzz read my story ,and give me a answer ,related to real life .,, dont take it as fun ,..its the only thing hearts me lot ,,ruining my life ,, guide me how to deal now?

Shabby Nov 05 2010 2:55pm FLAG
it is a bad idea

naboj Nov 07 2010 9:47am FLAG
Mymothder breast is good

Lijo Nov 10 2010 9:39am FLAG
Hey happy news ,, after 8 months ,, my mom allowed me to see her ***** and , she talld only at night ,if i do this same when ever she says thn she will allow for sex , today i have done it four times ............

Shabby ,..mom ...sarrama Nov 11 2010 1:48pm FLAG
I told my mom and she won't let me suck them. What should I do. She said if u ever say something like that again then. I won't be ur mother. Plzz can someone help me. I feel like . I don't want to losz her but I want to drink her milk.

Tj5 Nov 11 2010 6:56pm FLAG
I want to press my mother boobs but i fear if she will start shouting

Vimal Nov 12 2010 1:55am FLAG
Heres how u should do it.Act mean to her dont talk to her and if she said y so mean tell her it not ur bussines. And if starts crying or get sad tell her.If you really want my love then just show me ur breast and then start sucking on them. It always works. and if doesnt tell me.

Tj5 Nov 12 2010 2:02pm FLAG
Dont try useless tricks ,, if u want it seriously ,,. B4 writing ur foolish question ,, just read wht i have writen , ,answers are already there ,, if it dosent work ,, then post .. Motherers.,. Otherwise u will feel poo

Shabby Nov 14 2010 2:22am FLAG
Shabby,prove it if you are true

. Nov 14 2010 6:08am FLAG
i want to breastfeed and eat my mom and soon plz help.

Tj5 Nov 15 2010 1:21am FLAG
I AM .I ALSO HAS THESE FEELINGS. ONCE I TOLD MY MOM THAT I HAD SCARY DREAMS AND SAID THAT I WAN TO SLEEP WITH HER. SHE AGREED,AT THAT NIGHT I WOKE UP AND FIRST PLACED MY HAND ON HER BOOBS FOR AFEW SEC THEN I STARTED PRSSING IT MY MOM WAKE UP AND COUNSELLED ME THEN I TOLD MY FEELINGS TO HER. THEN SHE HAD SEX WITH ME.

ASWIN Nov 17 2010 2:10am FLAG
you're all twisted!

Anonymous Nov 20 2010 8:10am FLAG
i am also had a same feeling.but i don't know what to do.

shtathy Nov 20 2010 9:15am FLAG
sit next to her and keep on talking, while talking, u better wear a banyan, put ur hands inside ur own banyan and carress ur own nipple such that she sees it, but she must not know dat showing is ur intension, now she wil surely ask wat r u doing, tell her that "my nipples and chest r soft and i like to caress it gently as its too smooth, i think urs wil be much more smooth and i am unlucky that i cant touch caress them" show that unlucky expression on ur face. Now she wil close the door and allow u to touch those. My mom showed me and we played for more than mins... 1000% works...

muhammed sulaiman shimoga Nov 20 2010 10:25pm FLAG
My mom had tit like Jenifer Anniston and an Ass like Vida Guerra. She is 40 and i am . I want to lay with her *****, or touch her bum, or touch her tits. WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!!! I get a boner whenever I see her. I NEED HELP

Ahh I got a hot mom Nov 21 2010 2:41pm FLAG
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh I got a hot mom Nov 23 2010 4:37pm FLAG
((ahh i got a hot mom)) >> when she bends over try slappin her bum & laugh to make her feel ur just joking , and at nights hug her tight & tell her u love her , and while huggin her press her body agianst urs, and after doing that for a week , try huggin her from behind while u have a boner and try to press ur boner against her bum slowly, u dont wanna make her feel like its sexual yet... and after u do that let make know how she responds x] good luck

captain Nov 24 2010 7:04am FLAG
(((Captain)) >> Search Vida Guerra ASS and Jenifer Aniston Tits. That my moms combination NOTE: My mom is 40y/o. 5 foot 2". and 0. pounds. I want to out of her. So you think that would be a hot combination p.s. I am gona try to slap her ass when my dad is gone for the day so that we are alone and can maybe get a blow job. That would be effing amazing. :-)

Ahh I got a hot mom Nov 25 2010 5:34pm FLAG
go 2 hell all u ers maa janat hai or izzzt hai maro gai tum saray kanjer

a son who respects Nov 26 2010 4:16am FLAG
((a son who respects)) just for your information.... google vida guerras ass... would you want want to tap that??? google jenifer anistons tits. would you want to suck those??? of course you would.... now imagine living with that great ass and beatuiful tits every day. gives me a boner thinking seeing my mom *****

Ahh I got a hot mom Nov 27 2010 3:48pm FLAG
Dont do that... Also dont think.. She is your mother know.. So please.....

cathy Nov 27 2010 7:34pm FLAG
most likely chance u got is telling ur mom u need something right after she comes out of the shower and when she says yes, hug her and try to feel up her boobs and say you love her.

Anonymous Nov 27 2010 9:12pm FLAG
My mom has big boobs and I love them. When i was young, one day I saw her boobs while she bent down in front of me. That made me hard and I decided to touch it. Luckily, I used to sleep in the same bed as her at that time. So, that same night, while she was sleeping and facing the other side, I very lightly put my hands over her bra stripe on back side. Stripes are thick so she couldnt feel anything. Then I felt her hooks. This was easy because she wore shirt at night. Then I moved my hands to her sides by following her bra stripe on back. After a while, i got courage and i moved my hands to her shoulders by following her stripes. I moved my hand back to her hooks and to her side again. This time i was enjoying a lot. After I settled down with this, I got courage to move my hand off the stripe and to the side so it was on her bra cloth now. then i took my hand back to stripe and started following her bra stripe to the front of her and stopped under her boob. Then i slowly made cup shape of my hand and covered her boob and felt it for the first time. I felt so nice this time by touching at the boobs. I rest my hand there for a while. I didnt have courage to press it. I just slightly moved my hand around it and felt the big shape of it. I tried to cup is fully in my hand but it was very big. Then i moved my hand back. While i was thinking of her for few minutes, she flipped and slept on her back. This time I felt like touching her other boob. So, after waiting for few minutes and making sure she's not awake, i put my hand slowly on her other boob too. she didn't feel it. Then i was moving my hand from on to another and enjoying a lot. suddenly i felt her shirt in between her cleavage. it was tight and being stretched because of her big boobs. and there was a button in middle. i slowly moved my hand over that button and tried to open it. at first it was hard because the shirt was stretched but i managed to open it after few minutes' work. then i moved my hand over her boob (outside the shirt) and slowly put just my thumb over her skin. this time i felt like i was touching it *****. i felt the heat of her body. then i slowly moved my hand and tried to get into her shirt and put my hand over just her bra. but it was too tight so i managed to open another button of her shirt below the previous one. then the shirt became very loose and access was easy. now i moved my hand under her shirt and put my hand over her boobs. and felt the skin where her bra stopped. i felt so hot at that time. i was thinking that anyone who played with her boobs are lucky. and suddely i started cumming so i took my hand off her asset and went to clean it. this was a very good time i had.

anonymous Nov 27 2010 11:24pm FLAG

anonymous Nov 27 2010 11:25pm FLAG
I want to lay with my mom *****. do nothing sexualy other than eat her out.... how should i go about this. my mom is married to my dad but i still want her... read my entry above

Ahh I got a hot mom Nov 28 2010 2:08pm FLAG
hey try something new

zaid Nov 28 2010 11:50pm FLAG
hey try something new

xxx Nov 28 2010 11:50pm FLAG
zaid, i will try your mom now. that will be new.

anonymous Dec 03 2010 9:21am FLAG
if you want to see your mom ***** put a video camera somewhere and record it when you see your mom getting her cloths.to touch her boobs hug her from behind and kinda squeeze and touch her boobs

Someone you don't know Dec 07 2010 4:31pm FLAG
Ok, so this is going to sound really weird but i kid you not, i swear on my great grandpas grave that it is true. When I was 5 years old, I had a babysitter that was and a male. When I was that age i was always asking him sexual questions and then one day i put on my moms thong and bra and danced around the house. One thing led to another and he ended up sucking my penis. I remember felling like i had to pee, (i now know that if he kept going i would cum). He babysat me probably 5 times a week until i was 9 or 10 and would suck my penis every time. He is now 20 and i am . He has a smokin hot girlfriend but i want him to suck my penis. I am NOT gay. How should i ask him to suck it again and is it weird i got my first bl*wj*b when i was 5. Please answer seriously because this actually happened.

Ahh I got a hot mom Dec 07 2010 4:41pm FLAG
Just tell her u want her big milkers

don snider Dec 07 2010 5:00pm FLAG
My mother is 40. She looking very beauty. One day i see her breast. That is very nice!. Then i touch her breast. And kiss her anus.

A Dec 08 2010 8:57am FLAG
my son also want my breast.while m sleeping he try to touch softly.wen i bend down he try to c my breast. then i feel his curosuty. after tht i make it accidently to show off my breast.start careless clothing, change wth door open,ask him for towel during shower like this.... one day he ask me to show me breast.

sunita Dec 08 2010 9:22am FLAG
Hello, i want answers to my entry above!!!! I need help

Ahh I got a hot mom Dec 08 2010 5:17pm FLAG

Ahh I got a hot mom Dec 10 2010 2:51pm FLAG
one day i was sleeping with my mom she wore a saree when i looked closer she didnt were a bra i removed the hook and saw the brest.then u know what i saw next she didnt wear her panties also.cool man

x x Dec 11 2010 1:47am FLAG
go to your mom ***** after bath and show your pennis to her and say that you play with it and let me have your boobs to play with....it will work i think!!!!!1

the pennis man Dec 13 2010 10:31pm FLAG
when your mom is getting a shower but not *****,then pretend to wash your hand there.thengo inside .let your mom see your pennis......

the pennis man Dec 13 2010 10:33pm FLAG
Lemons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!()

Lemonsssssssssssssss Dec 16 2010 5:19pm FLAG
I press my sister boobs once while sleeping kiss her and finger her she got very angry I. Need her breast milk please give me some advice

Rakesh Dec 18 2010 4:59am FLAG
how old is your sister? idon't think she'll easily let u do so, but if its that compalsary u have to tell her and ask her permission.may be it wo

carl peter Dec 18 2010 10:51pm FLAG
when your mom get tired get him drunk and afer that..........

wwwwwwwge Dec 19 2010 1:10am FLAG
i had touch my moms boobs last night slowlyand then press it and forced my mother to have sex withme and her breast was so nice...........

sss Dec 20 2010 12:12am FLAG
just ask your mother to show but first she refused but when i made strong desire she allowed and i had nice breast sex.....

xxx Dec 21 2010 2:22am FLAG
I don't want see my mom breast I want to breastfeed. So let me know how to get her to breastfeed me?

Tj5 Dec 21 2010 3:02pm FLAG
Ok, so this is going to sound really weird but i kid you not, i swear on my great grandpas grave that it is true. When I was 5 years old, I had a babysitter that was and a male. When I was that age i was always asking him sexual questions and then one day i put on my moms thong and bra and danced around the house. One thing led to another and he ended up sucking my penis. I remember felling like i had to pee, (i now know that if he kept going i would cum). He babysat me probably 5 times a week until i was 9 or 10 and would suck my penis every time. He is now 20 and i am . He has a smokin hot girlfriend but i want him to suck my penis. I am NOT gay. How should i ask him to suck it again and is it weird i got my first bl*wj*b when i was 5??????

Ahh I got a hot mom Dec 21 2010 6:59pm FLAG

Ahh I got a hot mom Dec 21 2010 7:01pm FLAG
I m 18 year and my mom is 39 i want to drink moms breastmilk i had ask her 2 times but she told u have become older what should i do

Gaurav Dec 23 2010 5:30pm FLAG

Gaurav Dec 23 2010 5:35pm FLAG
I hate all the comments bcz it is not fair on their part. If they had an done in an adolescent it is ok. We can say boy has done this type of deed in a small-baby minded. if u are 20 or 26 it is ridiculous ok. Mothers are really God. One should see heaven in her feet as Prophet Mohamed had said in Kuran. Mother and father are equal to God. Pls do not have sex thought when you think about them. They are divine. Daily one should worship Mother and Father. If u have behaved wrongly in your adolescent age one should ask pardon their Mother. I have asked many time to my Mother. so, mother is equal to God.

M. Vijay (Chennai) Dec 27 2010 3:42am FLAG
i had sex with my cousin

jsb Dec 29 2010 11:48am FLAG
I have asked my mother many times to suck her boobs and every time she said no. One day I grabbed her hard pressed against her, she slapped me and I need to know how to get those boobs. Any suggestions?

Samuel Jan 01 2011 3:32am FLAG
How old are you? maybe u can tell y need it?

Bad luck boy Jan 02 2011 9:37am FLAG
On one night when my mom was sleeping. I went to her room and layed on the bed and i slowy put my hands on her breast. she was too tired to notice that day. :) So i lick and sucked her breast with her cloths on and she was not wearing any bra! But that was only once...I wanna try again but she always hugs a pillow a sleep!

Bad luck boy Jan 02 2011 9:39pm FLAG
My mom stare's at my crotch when i take a look a her breasts..she often show cleavage..

lilwanker Jan 03 2011 12:19pm FLAG
U should suck her d*ck then let her suck ur boob tang haha

Anonymous Jan 03 2011 7:25pm FLAG
I want to get ***** wen my teacher sucks my d*ck.. Her name is lavanya.. Having very sexy boobs.. I love it.

Sharath Jan 10 2011 9:58am FLAG
ask ur mom that boys have pen*s to pee and girls don't have pen*s how they pee... she will say that we girls pee by our vagina..then u should say can i see urs... this comment is for boys between to

what a Jan 13 2011 12:33am FLAG
PERHAPS, NOW JUST COMMING SIMMER, BEFORETHIS SESSION OR ON YOUR BIRTHDAY BRING LOT-OFF ICECREAM FOR YOUR MOM. LET HER EAT, YOU SHOULD BE EAT MORE- MORE ICECREAM. BY THIS BOTH ARE YOU WILL BE SUFFERING FROM FEVER शर्दी/जुका/बुखार. YOU SHOULD ASK HER LET ME AMRITANJAN BALM/OTHER ON HER BACK/BREAST. BECAUSE SHE SERVE YOU IN YOUR CHILDHOOD, WHEN YOU WERE KIDS. IF SHE AGREE YOU ARE VERY LUCKY, STOOP HER, TELL HER OPEN BLOUSE & BODDIES. YOU MUST RUBBE BALM ON HER BACK AND THEN BREAST. THEN BEFORE THE TIME OF RUBB BALM YOU MUST SUCK IT THEN RUBB BALM. THUS YOU COULD SEE BOB & FEELS YOU ARE LOOK AFTER HER EVERY TIME.

NIKHAR.N@REDIFFMAIL.COM Jan 27 2011 12:00am FLAG
PERHAPS, NOW JUST COMMING SIMMER, BEFORETHIS SESSION OR ON YOUR BIRTHDAY BRING LOT-OFF ICECREAM FOR YOUR MOM. LET HER EAT, YOU SHOULD BE EAT MORE- MORE ICECREAM. BY THIS BOTH ARE YOU WILL BE SUFFERING FROM FEVER शर्दी/जुका/बुखार. YOU SHOULD ASK HER LET ME AMRITANJAN BALM/OTHER ON HER BACK/BREAST. BECAUSE SHE SERVE YOU IN YOUR CHILDHOOD, WHEN YOU WERE KIDS. IF SHE AGREE YOU ARE VERY LUCKY, STOOP HER, TELL HER OPEN BLOUSE & BODDIES. YOU MUST RUBBE BALM ON HER BACK AND THEN BREAST. THEN BEFORE THE TIME OF RUBB BALM YOU MUST SUCK IT THEN RUBB BALM. THUS YOU COULD SEE BOB & FEELS YOU ARE LOOK AFTER HER EVERY TIME. BECAUSE I SAW & BUT YOU MUST SUCK IN FRONT OF YOUR FATHER. BY SUCKING OF BREAST SHE SHOULD BE EXCITE FOR SEX, IF THERE IS YOUR FATHER HE SHOULD BE ENJOYE SEX.

NIKHAR.N@REDIFFMAIL.COM Jan 27 2011 12:05am FLAG

NIKHAR.N@REDIFFMAIL.COM Jan 27 2011 12:10am FLAG
just ask her and if she did not do it then rape her

the good Jan 28 2011 12:27am FLAG

the good Jan 28 2011 12:28am FLAG
Don't ask her u will loose ur relationship

Yz Jan 28 2011 9:16am FLAG
Just say in helath class we r goin over the human body and ur curious about how the female boday looks in person. Shell ask why me. say ur a matured woman and so ill actually no what it looks like.if it works. say can i feel ur breasts cause my teacher said theirs something in the female breasts that make them pillow soft and i wanted to see. I used this and got to my aunt cause i made excuses to touch her vagina. And my aunt is hot imgaine kim kardashians body but with a not as hot but hot face

Anonymous Feb 02 2011 7:52pm FLAG
Im also a mother and after reading this its nice to no ****s are still currious even afteer becoming 20 and up.Im going to be completely honest and say i had sex with my son one moring dpressed and sad and i assked him wahrs wrong? and he replied saying my girlfriend sheated on me so i went in to his room witrh him to talk and make hime feel better. Sfter a while in all the tlaking and the moment he said hes lusted for me since **** years and used to spy on me changing. so i said just this one time weel do this. i slowly stipped ***** and opulled of his pants and suked his penis. then we moved on and i rode him.th onlybad thing that happend and make sure u lock ur door cause of this. when he was ed me but not rape cause i ended up getting into it. then he came inside ME!!!! NOW BOTH ME AND MY MOM SRE PREGNET SND WE DONT NO WAT TO DO . er dont believe in abortion

Anonymous Feb 02 2011 8:07pm FLAG
Ur story was really good but can help me get my Muslim mom into breastfeeding me.

Tj5 Feb 03 2011 1:36pm FLAG
It is 100% NORMAL and the most NATURAL and fulfilling thing in the world for a mother and her son to please each other sexually. In these modern times you are only missing out A LOT if you don't do that. Many confused people only say to their family members "I love you", but they don't actually feel that. They only THINK that they feel that. Enjoy each others fully, and all the way. Sexuality is a gift from God, and when consenting it is NEVER wrong. -A happy mom

Lisbeth Feb 07 2011 3:42am FLAG
R u a mother that is breastfeeding ur kids lisbeth.

Tj5 Feb 07 2011 11:41am FLAG
mother brest milk super......

Anonymous Feb 07 2011 9:39pm FLAG
I pretended to be afraid one night.and said to my mom that i was scared.she slept with me.first i hugged her,then slowly started to touch her buttocks,then i found her nipples errect pointing towards me.which meant she had no bra on her breasts.i slowly pressed them.she woke up and slapped me.i forced her to lay flat,i sucked her nipples that night.i hard sucked her.the next day,she was asusual and she said that if i behaved well,she would let me her.everynight,we have sex.i got my mom pregnant,she refused abortion and gave birth to my child,now after my son's birth ,i and my mom<now my sweet wife>live as husband and wife.

Thayoli Feb 13 2011 9:42am FLAG
Lavanya's ma teacher, in colg itself... Wow !

sharath Feb 15 2011 12:58pm FLAG
mother like to her son .because i also mother.i satisfied my son on bed.when my husband out of station.we both enjoy in different positions.

devi Feb 17 2011 8:59am FLAG
Devi , how u allowed ur son to ?? Ur hole is big o wat ? Did he enjoyed from back to as-s ?

Anonymous Feb 17 2011 10:40am FLAG
Devi , how u allowed ur son to ?? Ur hole is big o wat ? Did he enjoyed from back side wid ur as-s ? How much long peni* he had ? Bigger then ur husband ?? :-O

Sharath Feb 17 2011 10:43am FLAG
go had puku sulla kalupu

Anonymous Feb 17 2011 10:45pm FLAG
Hi i am 18 yrs & my mums 40 yrs. My mom wear saree. I had seen her boobs & kissed her many times. I asked her twice to show her boobs. But she told if u ask me again she will say to my father. I want my mom to show her boob & allow md to drink her milk. what should i do? Plz help....

Ad Feb 18 2011 2:47am FLAG
U go , and hug her from back side... Squeez her boobs... Put one hand in her pu*+y... C her reaction..

sharath Feb 18 2011 9:29am FLAG
hi...i am and my aunt is 30..she has a small child...her husband is abroad..she has huge breasts..i have start imagining about licking her breast and her..she lives with our family now...friends do reply

aunt Feb 18 2011 8:29pm FLAG
Don't worry... U go ***** infront of her... No one Should b there at home, c tat time and proceed... She v'll sure come in mood... Wid out taste of pen*s , they can't survive... Try it..

sharath Feb 19 2011 3:29am FLAG
gud suggestion sharath but could tell something more.....how to start with seducing her or how tell her about it ? I would like to drink her milk...

aunt Feb 19 2011 6:52am FLAG
i want 2 touch my moms boobs with my hands how?

Me Feb 21 2011 4:39am FLAG

Me Feb 21 2011 4:39am FLAG
everyone do reply....i want to my aunt and hold her boobs and suck them..help me how to go about it..?

aunt Feb 21 2011 5:21am FLAG
U do one thing... Wen she is alone in kitchen o in bedroom, tell ur sex disier's... Slowly start about tat.. I mean , by telling about dress , bra , panty, pubic hairs... Slowly start to talk about tat..tell ur pen*s size and all ... Ask how she and her husband spend their night's aftr marriage... Lik tat u can turn on her.. Try it dude.. I'm there to advice..

sharath Feb 23 2011 4:36am FLAG
TELL UR MOTHER THAT I WANT TO PUT MY LUN IN YOUR PHUDI ////I ASLO TELL AND ENJOY BOTH SIDES

MALIK HASSAN Feb 24 2011 11:04pm FLAG
I had intercourse wid my lavanya madam... Wow! Wat a stroke i gave her.... She told she needs it daily...:) i'm very happy to pump ma madam lik this... She Took ma rod in her mouth, it was tickeling to me.. Wat a lucky person i'm..:-)

sharath Feb 25 2011 4:35am FLAG
make her sexy... and increase her mood thats the correct time for sex...

n Feb 25 2011 5:52am FLAG
this z nt true mr.n .. How any one can make other people sexy...?? They only should come in mood to hav sex wid their partners... Ok??

sharath Feb 25 2011 9:48am FLAG
my mom is sexy

t Feb 26 2011 9:25am FLAG
Don't wait r ur... Do

Anonymous Feb 28 2011 5:15am FLAG
I am willing to have sex I will lick and kiss and hump and I will let You suck my d*ck and I will so many crazy things to your boobs

Nectar Mar 04 2011 8:55pm FLAG
Hey nectar wat u hav written meaning less sentence... Try to learn english properly... Then u r able to ... Idiot..

shabby Mar 05 2011 2:45am FLAG
stupid

Anonymous Mar 05 2011 5:43am FLAG
My name is lavanya.. I always want to get ***** infront of mirror .. It turns me on by looking into d mirror... Nw i'm staying in hostel , i need roommates to make sexual move.. How can i tell her to behave lik tat...? Plz reply..

lavanya Mar 05 2011 7:06pm FLAG
im &girl. i want my mum to let me suck on her boobs,if i ask will she let me?

i want milk Mar 06 2011 6:23am FLAG

i want milk Mar 06 2011 6:24am FLAG
i asked my mom if i could have milk from her boob she say no so i told her can i u we went in my room and i got to motorboat her

Anonymous Mar 06 2011 9:38am FLAG
go to your room about 5min before your mom gets home and start jackoff when she gets home tell her to come to your make sure you are getting ready to cum it will really turn her on.my mom caught my jackoff 2 day ago she start to rub her for 2hour that night she let my cum in her cut little gray bra that morning

anonymous Mar 06 2011 10:10am FLAG
Good..:-)

sharath Mar 07 2011 8:13am FLAG
My aunt is super hot and want to her but how Can I ?

Anon Mar 08 2011 6:53pm FLAG
Read d above advices and search ur way...

sharath Mar 11 2011 6:23pm FLAG
i am really surprised to know this.if want to have sexual acts please marry soon and do it with your wife not your mom

counsellor Mar 13 2011 3:24am FLAG
go to hell counsellor... Y u visit this site ?!? Idiot... U also hav sexual desires...

sharath Mar 17 2011 4:29am FLAG
I also want to see my mom boobs. some time she give positive replay or some time negative. but she never give me chance to touch it.. i need it badly..she is very orthodox..help me

nikk Mar 20 2011 3:07am FLAG
my mom always be friendly with me,,so that i used to kiss her on lips and press her boobs,,but no ing,,my d*ck goes to her thighs and touch her,,she is very tempted

k Mar 20 2011 3:20am FLAG
I have take first step. when she was in sleep i touch her butt in feel the gap between it but she dosen't say anything to me.. but i want her make fully and suck her breast what can I do..?

nikk Mar 20 2011 8:47pm FLAG
I was in the shower one day and my mom came in while I was in the shower. We were both fully she came in the shower so we really close. But I saw her large boobs and her then my d*ck went hard. She luckily didn't see it because every time she looked at me I turned around.what should I do if this happens again. I really wanted to play with her large boobs!

I<3boobs Mar 25 2011 3:58pm FLAG
how to take my mom's bra off while she's asleep?!

I<3boobs Mar 25 2011 4:23pm FLAG

I<3boobs Mar 25 2011 4:23pm FLAG
i pressed my mom boobs when she was sleeping, and insert finger in her my mom

Anonymous Mar 26 2011 1:38am FLAG
What should I do if she comes in the shower and my d*ck gose hard

I<3boobs Mar 26 2011 3:03am FLAG
I really want to play,feel,suck,touch and other stuff with my moms big boobs when their bare. The problem is, i get into her bed to give her a kiss, but sometime she isn't wearing a bra so I try to put my hands or head on her big bare boobs but she keeps turning away from me andtells me to stop figeting. Please I really want to do something with those big boobs! Help help help!

I<3boobs Mar 26 2011 2:22pm FLAG
just do it

Anonymous Mar 27 2011 8:07am FLAG
Keep doing sex with cutd, hot, mom & satisfy her well like my son !!!!

Swathi(mother of 18yr boy) Mar 27 2011 9:14am FLAG
I can't just walk up to her pull her bra off band feel her boobs I have to do it when she is sleeping in her bed inher bra

I<3boobs Mar 29 2011 1:36pm FLAG
ifgbpoiobf

grtfhu Mar 31 2011 3:27am FLAG
okhj-uipog

piugui9 Apr 02 2011 8:29pm FLAG
Swathi... I love u .. Yo may b haven...

Anonymous Apr 03 2011 5:14am FLAG
How to get sleeping pills? so that i can heck my mom.

bg Apr 03 2011 1:29pm FLAG
You motherer, how can u think abt this? You dirty mind, mother is like god.... Ben ke lundo.... Jhanum me bi jgha nhi milegi kutto

Sagar Apr 14 2011 3:13am FLAG
Rande maga sagar... Y u visit this site... Loudeke bal ur sister er... Idiot...

sharath Apr 20 2011 7:24am FLAG
go and show her ur penis

Anonymous Apr 21 2011 1:21am FLAG
How can i touch mothers

Jack Apr 24 2011 2:03am FLAG
You want the ing kids all they want is d*ck in their mouth. I tolled my mom and boy does she hate now because she's a bitch and that all what women really are.

Tj5 Apr 24 2011 11:37am FLAG
k.give pills 2 u r mum r c while having bath r changing clothes

momer Apr 27 2011 11:02am FLAG
i would love to be your mother i would let you suck the milk from my hug breast

milky mamma May 03 2011 9:51am FLAG
i like suke your milk milky mamma

nikk May 06 2011 12:22am FLAG
mom is our god if u want to see god imagine u r position my frnd.dont do.control u r feelings or share with other lady

kaushik May 08 2011 11:34am FLAG
I've had fantasies about my mother for over a year now, I'm and live with my mom and sisters. Whenever I masturbate I think about my mom and her breasts. Sometimes I imagine that I'm at a Hotel alone with my mom and I get to suck her breast and finger her, other times I imagine I'm in the car with her and she climbs over to my seat ***** and I insert my d*ck into her wet and suck on her milk filled boobs. Once I was kinda angry for some reason and she offered me a breastfeed. This happened over a year ago and at that time I was disgusted and refused, but soon after that day I had fantasies of sucking on her boobs. 99% of the time I masturbate to her or my fantasies turn to her when I'm just about to cum. I don't expect many replies since most of the people on here didn't get replies when they asked for answers, but any tips would be helpful. I'm sure she would let me suck on her breasts if I asked but I'm too shy and I never ever get a chance to be alone with her since my sisters are always here. It sucks... >.<

! Eternal Torment ! May 10 2011 11:49pm FLAG
You all are sick i suggest u dont do that it is very shamfull thing that i ever heard in my life if you want to see big boobs women buy some busty ***stars dvds or u can try your luck with any big boobs young girl at your college or near at your home this world is full of busty womens u can get a chance anytime in your life.

Sandy May 16 2011 1:50am FLAG
Slowly put her palm on her at night while sleeping. watch her eyes. if there is any little movement , take out ur hands.else keep ur hand there.Slowly press lightly , then feel her boobs , both left and right. this will 100% work

Karthick May 17 2011 10:59am FLAG
Slowly put ur palm on her at night while sleeping. watch her eyes. if there is any little movement , take out ur hands.else keep ur hand there.Slowly press lightly , then feel her boobs , both left and right. this will 100% work

Karthick May 17 2011 11:00am FLAG
i wana prees ma mother ball which are very hot

mothersweeter May 19 2011 12:18pm FLAG
When i was a kid, i wanted to see either my mother or my sister *****. Here is what i did. I took an extremely small drill bit and drilled a hole about two feet from the bottom of the bathroom door. Do not put the hole in a conspicuois place like directly in the middle. An inconspicuous place would be along the trim moulding. Here is what is extremely important. In order that no one discovers the hole when not in use (light will shine through it), you must cover the hole with something like an extremely small piece of shewing gum. This can easily be removed the next time you want to use this secret hole.

An engineer in the making. May 24 2011 12:49pm FLAG

An engineer in the making. May 24 2011 12:50pm FLAG
i also love my mom when she was sleeping i will kiss her navel and i will smooch it and some times i will take photo of her navel

amma lover May 26 2011 4:05am FLAG
ada thevidiya pullaingala.. Unn ammala ooka.. Unaku saabam kodukuren un kunji perusavae aava koodadhu. ing jerk baadu pasangala..

baadu May 28 2011 6:40am FLAG
ooth kunju aricha kai adi da baadu mood aana un amma kaaya va amukuva..thooma baadu potta baadu ammava ookura thevidiya baadu..cum n suck ma dirty d*ck da thooma ing thevidiya pullayae..

baadu May 28 2011 6:46am FLAG
i want to do sex with her how can i approach her???

ramu sudhu Jun 01 2011 2:13am FLAG
i am south indian i want eo do sex with my mom how can i can l approach her??give a good plan plzzz

ramu sudhu Jun 01 2011 2:16am FLAG
Mai bhi apni mamma ka doodhu pina chahta hun

Anupam Jun 01 2011 5:09am FLAG
Wow, a bunch of brown people who can't spell talking about how they want to touch their moms. Lol, hilarious

You're All ed. Jun 01 2011 9:41am FLAG
you're All hecked @ i want to ur mom and sis plz allow me...can u ????

baadu Jun 02 2011 11:17am FLAG
just sleep with her as a son ,then when she sleep slowly touch her ass and rubb it ,she will also try to acttract u in sexually but indirectly ,means she will more closer to u .and she will ask do u want to lick my d*ck and boobs . its really work i do it every day try it and get the result

kiran er boy Jun 02 2011 7:42pm FLAG
girls

sleep with your mom drudjhuj dood boobs and tits Jun 02 2011 9:21pm FLAG
plz tel me that any south indian succeed to press and suck mom boobs and ed her...tel me plz and how?

ramu sudhu Jun 03 2011 11:10am FLAG
bra nikalke rape karo

janhavi Jun 04 2011 10:48pm FLAG
mene bohot bar try kiya par nhuch kaam nahi bana janvhavi kya bra nikalne keliye dikhne to chaiye..

nikk Jun 06 2011 2:59am FLAG
Mai apni mamma ka doodho roz chhuta hun, dabata hu aur nipple ko muh me bhi leta hun par chusne me dar lagta h ki mom kahin nind se jag na jaye. aur mummy k booboo me ab doodhu hai bhi ya nahi, pata nahi. lekin mujhe maa ki chuchi pakar k sone me behad maja aata h aur mai bilkul chhota bachha ban jana chahta hun. meri umar 19 saal hai.

Anupam Jun 07 2011 2:29pm FLAG
i want to suck my mom's boobs. how can i?????

John Smith Jun 08 2011 1:05am FLAG
In summer season your mother where shots ek kagach le kar unki shots me daal dena woh apn shots ko utarege to phir dekh lena

Bunny rai Jun 19 2011 1:39am FLAG
Apni mummy ko khena ki mare lan par dard ho raha hai woh kahegi dikhou to mummmy ko dekana our mummy ko khena ki jab mare penis ko uper niche karte ho to dard kam ho jata hai is apni mummy se mutth marva lena

bunny Jun 19 2011 1:44am FLAG
I M ED BY MY SON WHENEVER MY HUSBAND IS NT AT HOME.WE HAD SEX LAST NIGHT.I LET HIM 2 SUCK MY BOOBS.HE LUVS IT VERY MUCH

SWATI Jun 21 2011 12:25am FLAG
ok i saw my mom ***** lost of times and i saw her boobs but i never felt it. I think my dad saw it and felt it i dont really want to feel it but i think my dad wants to

la la la Jun 21 2011 6:03pm FLAG
i saw my parents having sex

Anonymous Jun 21 2011 6:04pm FLAG
you guys are all loosser get a life

get a life Jun 21 2011 6:05pm FLAG
my mom told me when her sister came they slept togeter then bymistack her sister put her hands on her but then they started to make out and then sex.

sexybabie Jun 21 2011 9:47pm FLAG
have u guys ever seen ur mom bathing

Anonymous Jun 23 2011 12:23pm FLAG
khusch din pehle jab hum gav ja rahay they tab mom mere baju me thi us waqt many sone bahane unke boobs ko press kiya ayesa bohot bar kiya par wo abhitk nahi dikha rahi hay..

nikk Jun 24 2011 4:27am FLAG
SWATI wish my mom Will do same with me

nikk Jun 24 2011 4:28am FLAG
madarchoodo apni ma chodne se pehle mar kiu nehi jate tumlogo k liye to no place for u guys in this world same on guys same on

goldi Jun 30 2011 2:10pm FLAG
i'm and i saw my mother's breast when she was bathing.i made a small hole in bathroom's door ,,,,,,when she get in there i just saw her big nipples and at that knight i was able to balck mail her and able to have sex with her.yummmmmmmm

allah Jul 03 2011 12:03am FLAG
You people have deplorable spelling and grammar. If there is anyone here who CAN spell, I'd also like info on how to do something like this. I always find myself going into her room when she's sleeping, but I can never see anything cause it's always so dark. And I'm scared if I turn the light on or even shine a light on her, she'll awaken.

I don't want to have sex with her, I just want to feel and maybe Jul 06 2011 5:26pm FLAG

I don't want to have sex with her, I just want to feel and maybe Jul 06 2011 5:29pm FLAG
just walk into the shower when she is taking a bath and hold on to her boobs an and suck it play with it whatever you want to do.you can also bite her nipple if you wish

professional boob sucker Jul 15 2011 7:02am FLAG
when she goes to take a shower just ask if i can shower with you

anon Jul 16 2011 11:41pm FLAG
whenever she is changing or bathing go to her room or bathroom see her and act as if u went accidentally

mom's breast sucking is my life Jul 17 2011 8:02am FLAG
when she wears a nighy and if she is doing any work in vich she has to bend see in which room she is and on the fan of that room her night will blow and sleep under nt exactly but little beside and act as if u r playin on mobile or watching tv and see her u can see everything her vagina bums boobs i do it everyday i can see them she's too sexy having big boobs i like them and want to play with them also when she is sleeping act as if u r tired and sleep on her and touch her boobs i do it everyday and press it slightly press her nipple too my mom is very hoti am taller than her so i can see her boobs easily when she is in nighty

mom's breast sucking is my life Jul 17 2011 8:10am FLAG

mom's breast sucking is my life Jul 17 2011 8:12am FLAG

mom's breast sucking is my life Jul 17 2011 8:13am FLAG
i'm tall so i can see my mom's boobs so easily sumtimes when she is wearing nighty and her button rmains open so ican see her breasts nipple too

mom's breast sucking is my life Jul 17 2011 8:20am FLAG
i wanna c my moms tits badly how do i undress her withought her noticing

Anonymous Jul 19 2011 12:41am FLAG
please

Anonymous Jul 19 2011 12:42am FLAG
I want to touch my mums boobs but she wouldn't understand my urges if I told her and she is a light sleeper. We don't have sleeping pills at home but I have a very strong urge to touch her. Please help and give advice

The Unknown guy Jul 31 2011 3:36pm FLAG
I am only and I have Really really strong urge to Please help

The unknown guy Jul 31 2011 3:39pm FLAG
bustards stop all these stupid tgingr, rascals, in future the same thing will happen btn ur son n ur wife,so stop all these, if not, wat u sow u'll weed the same, all u r animals not human beings,first try to be human being n secondly be son to ur mom, who bare all ur idiotic behaviours,

human being Aug 07 2011 11:15am FLAG
hey swathi ,think me as ur son n allow me to 've sex wit u pls,this is my email pls contact me with this scuteboy001@gmail.com devi u too contact with me pls pls pls pls sexy gorgeous women's swathi n devi

smart boy Aug 10 2011 5:01am FLAG
I felt my moms 38dd tits from 10-around 24 years old. trust me she likes the attention esp if she has implants. starts with an accident, then curiousity, then raging hormones all tied together with sig froid. (i know about the spelling) and the weird part is you try to forget it, but nothing compares to the rush. thats what its really all about if people are telling the truth here. nothing compares to the first time of any experience. im 32 and it cant be compared even to this day... start with an innocent brush, then baby step like bob wiley. im dr. leo marvin, and thank you for listening. or reading.

anonymoose Aug 12 2011 12:47am FLAG
I wanna do it all now to my mum cos my urges have got stronger. Look up if you want to see my situation ;p

The unknown guy Aug 15 2011 5:19pm FLAG
really thing happenin

alwava Aug 16 2011 1:28am FLAG
just go to your bathroom and shake it off. Ask yourself the same thing in the exact middle of the orgasm. You will never be left with such a desire.

man.n. Aug 16 2011 5:25am FLAG
MOMS BREAST ARE FILLED WITH MILK SUCK THEM OUT SHE WISHES TO BE

MOM Aug 17 2011 9:58am FLAG
when sleeping pull up bra

oop Aug 17 2011 9:17pm FLAG
i want to know how to produce alot of semen for my mom

bad boy Aug 18 2011 5:41am FLAG
my mom used to undress in front of me and she allows me to go into the room while she is showering and at swimming place she used to take to the girls bathroom to shower.I also used to bath with her and she allows me to touch her breast.My mom also videotaped her breastfeeding me when i was little.When i was little and i slept with her she didn't notice when i touched her breast. She still sometime s undress in front of me.

oop Aug 18 2011 2:10pm FLAG
i forgot to add something else

oop Aug 18 2011 2:12pm FLAG
wait i didn't forget

Anonymous Aug 18 2011 2:12pm FLAG
sorry i forgot to sign oop

oop Aug 18 2011 2:13pm FLAG
Help me do my mum!!!!!!!! I wanna have incest so bad!!!!!!!! Please help me Please

The unknown guy Aug 19 2011 3:05pm FLAG
No worrys just open her bra and do whatever you want to do

Jasmine Aug 21 2011 1:57am FLAG

Jasmine Aug 21 2011 1:58am FLAG
hey help me to touch her

Anonymous Aug 22 2011 1:44am FLAG
i want that i and her both are how to do pleaze tell

kartik Aug 23 2011 10:29am FLAG
dont think bad.............

sderf Aug 23 2011 2:06pm FLAG
u can try when it posibile to u.A gd mom cant do this. if u try hard and soul u'll be succuss one day sure... when ur mom agree to sex with u then she fell best happiness in the world im sure..i think its more respection for ur mom but never make bad behave with ur mom. without u she'll crazzy all the time when she'll free with u about sex. for a mom its haven then nothing to her.It will be the best pleasure for ur mom.carry on the world is few time u must enjoy ur life. And without mom and son sex life cant be fullfill.Life would be uncompleated........

younous Aug 23 2011 2:22pm FLAG
i want to press my mother boops those monsters like boops . i can see only 2 things in her boops and vagina those two things hot hot i try to touch those two things many tims and i suceed also sometimes but some time she caught me now she is always alert now someone tell what to do

kartik Aug 24 2011 11:04am FLAG
kartik My mom also do same thing with me.I had succeed many time to touch her breast. But now she not is more alert.. I also need to see her boobs.

nikk Aug 25 2011 11:24pm FLAG
u r a big fool u moron... off..

Rohan R singh Aug 26 2011 3:45am FLAG
In the night time always my mom allow me to suckle her large boobs still they have milk now

Maxy Aug 26 2011 4:39am FLAG
use sleeping pills in her tea,coffee etc, wen she sleeps,do your dirty work. i have done that several times.

... Sep 01 2011 12:28am FLAG
if any of you are girls and want your husband to suck your boobs here's what you do.first when he's in bed get on top of him and undress him.he will wake up and see you on top of him.Show him your breasts and you will have sex and he will suck your breasts, play with them, and heck you hard

oop Sep 03 2011 10:22am FLAG
I want incest with my mum but she is a light sleeper and we have crap sleeping pils that don't do anything at all cos. She would not understand and would get angry I will be forever grateful to whoever gives me a solution I am She is about 35 My urges are so strong Please help me touch her and have sex. ps this is not gross or disturbing and if u think so, y r u on this forum Please help me do her please

The unknown guy Sep 04 2011 12:58pm FLAG
Hey

Anonymous Sep 11 2011 4:17am FLAG
My mom also does so but going ***** in front of her I said that plz let me feel and suck she was wearing only. Underwear and bra she then undressed and show me I drunk my moms milk after that I ed her she was very much happy

ovi Sep 16 2011 2:21pm FLAG
Just respect your mom bs she is year mom don't do any sex relationship with her cs its a great sin. Ihate my mom we are muslim we know mother should be respected I can also do rep but I wouldn't. I believe in allah and plz don't do this at least with your mother and sister

sadman Sep 16 2011 2:29pm FLAG
I always use to it is really good

Anonymous Sep 16 2011 2:34pm FLAG
My son is 18 years old. I usually sleep with my son and husband every night. One night while I was sleping suddenly I felt my the knot of my petty coat is opend and a hand is touching my bush , I got awake and felt that my son is touching my womanhood. I got very agnry initially but I controlled myself and allowed him to touch every part of my body just to met up his curiosity of a female body. Next morning I described the incident to my husband and he also supported me. After that night I have slept completely 3-4 times with my husband and son.

Debjani Sep 26 2011 4:25am FLAG
Guys u can have sex with ur aunt not mom

anand Sep 26 2011 6:46am FLAG

i wanna squeeze mymoms boobs Sep 27 2011 6:00pm FLAG

i wanna squeeze mymoms boobs Sep 27 2011 6:01pm FLAG
give a chloro form to u r mother and open her clothes and see very thing

unknown man Sep 30 2011 4:39am FLAG
after u r mother is sleeping come slowly and shave her head in order to be quiet if she wake also and slowly make her a blad and ask her to open her clothes if she does not do it tell her i wil u shave eyebrows if she doent do it with a rope tie her legs and hands and put a clothe into her mouth and open her dress

7iwc Sep 30 2011 4:48am FLAG
when u mother i sleeping tie her with a rope and tie a clothe to her eyes in order to not see u open her clothes

education specialist Sep 30 2011 4:51am FLAG
Respect you mother ur always. That is always good. These people should get counseling from the Doctor.

Vijay, Chennai Oct 01 2011 8:35pm FLAG
what if shes strict

6666666 Oct 01 2011 10:22pm FLAG
Hii oop this is your mom

Oops mom Oct 02 2011 11:12am FLAG
when her bath is over will changing saree goto her and see her if she not react to you slowlynpress her boobs

rada Oct 03 2011 12:26am FLAG
I also want t5o suck my mom breast but she never allow me...

nikk Oct 03 2011 2:44am FLAG
once wen i pressed my cousins breast she jus said ouch but didn't resist.after some days we started having sex regularly try same wid ur mom

playa Oct 05 2011 11:40am FLAG
tits

Anonymous Oct 08 2011 6:40am FLAG
go in her room with a knife and cut out her nipple

breast cutter Oct 08 2011 6:41am FLAG
One day i was sleeping with my mother in small trousers.in middle of the night i felt my mom touching my erect penis.i was ashamed and i told everything to mom and now she helps me to mastrubate.i am now and we have been doing this for 9 months.this is 100% real story god promise

akshay Oct 22 2011 9:10pm FLAG
guys think once again ur mom she only had borned u only by her u r till here.so please it's a request dont do that

truth Oct 31 2011 1:45am FLAG
yes guys i realise it is really wrong and truly u want that then do that with ur gf

rahul Oct 31 2011 1:47am FLAG
get your mom drunk and sex with her

rahul Nov 04 2011 4:20am FLAG
ask mom to suck you off and while she is doing that...peek at her tits

me Nov 06 2011 4:45pm FLAG
I gave mom pill to make milk she is 55 she breastfeed me

don snider Nov 14 2011 1:57pm FLAG
guys now I also think that is bad thing to do. even i am still attracted for my mom boobs..but less than past. just do one thing never read sex story about mom and don't visit site which encourage for sex with mom.. but still if u want to sex with her.then go in towel in front of her. and behave like strip..surely work.

nik Nov 20 2011 11:04pm FLAG
i touch the boobs of my mom but she got angry,how can i touch it again without her getting angry again?

ksksjdfnfjsjsjwkw Dec 01 2011 10:45pm FLAG
i had view of li'' bit of my mom nip i want to see it full

nks Dec 02 2011 5:15am FLAG
get her attention

Anonymous Dec 02 2011 6:41pm FLAG
-1'

1 Dec 23 2011 10:23am FLAG
1

-1' Dec 23 2011 10:23am FLAG
U all are go and a dog .u all dont know the meaning of mother

Ver Jan 03 2012 11:15pm FLAG

Ver Jan 03 2012 11:15pm FLAG
The best way to touch ur moms boobs is while she's sleepin... i had tried once.... i gently pressed her breast... so nice... n i continued this 4 nearly a week... she didnt even come to know abt this.... i even try'd to up skirt gently... but unfortunately jst saw her panty....

Ankit Jan 19 2012 12:01am FLAG
Ask her that you want to start breast feeding again

JAVA RAMA Jan 19 2012 9:06am FLAG
Play game with your mom like dance game in which make a list of ten songs out of which five are hot songs.the rules of the game is when she put a list you & mom dances the same scenes of that song. Then she take a list of hot song show her video of the song and according to rule of the game dance with her and remove her clothes.

King of sex Jan 19 2012 8:20pm FLAG
please lets not become like an animal. lets thank god for creating us as a human being and not dig :-)

joe Jan 21 2012 1:12pm FLAG
im and recenty asked my mom if i was aloud to touch her breasts, she said no, is there any way i can still touch then

jack, Jan 21 2012 4:10pm FLAG

jack, Jan 21 2012 4:11pm FLAG

jack, Jan 21 2012 4:15pm FLAG
very bad

qwerty Jan 24 2012 3:44am FLAG
I asked my mom if she will show me her boobs and she started laughing and said no. Please tell me what to do, I am really freaked out and im afraid she is going to tell somebody. I told her not to say anything to anybody but, the way he reaction was im just scared that she will tell her friend and then word gets around and im known as the huge pervert in town. Please help me!!!!!

Mg 48 Jan 26 2012 8:16pm FLAG
i have a request.we need a photo section and put all moms pic here.how about this? agree or not

sathi Jan 26 2012 10:41pm FLAG

sathi Jan 26 2012 10:49pm FLAG
open your mom's blouse when she sleeping deeply

prasanjit sen Jan 28 2012 2:22am FLAG
no,this is not a joke..if u feel like that already,u should married someone as quickly as possible..the way u spoken ,is against nature..comeon guys,we are not animals,we are humans.. once,you do it,u wiil feel regret.. im a muslim,even a true son did not do such thing,if u feel too much love with ur mom,just hug her with ur love and thats a difference story. by the way,im quite suprise with this thread..

the1 Jan 28 2012 10:25am FLAG
if u like to tech dont miss

Anonymous Jan 28 2012 11:50pm FLAG
u all r mentally sick..u all r bustards of the earth..

shsh Jan 29 2012 3:44am FLAG
mother ers chutiye..kat k fank de apna land..

sssss Jan 29 2012 3:45am FLAG
its good to be close to your mother....wanting to touch her breasts is natural . Be open with her , most intelligent mothers will let you have a play with them .

maldiw Jan 29 2012 4:04pm FLAG
I was 23 sister was 25 When my married sister gave birth a baby at our house .i am only attendant there .when she has no sence doc was went out i see that her sexy boob were out of her blause and white milk shine in it.and that call me to suck and make dry and i drank all of her first yellow milk.and i love it.

Maxy Jan 30 2012 4:48am FLAG
OK, first invite a couple of friends over for a sleep over or sometin. Then let them sleep in all the places where you can sleep other than ur mums bed. then ask if you can sleep with her. wile you sleep with her be GENTLE touching her boobs!!! cup them do anything to tem twins LIGHTLY!!! after that, mission accomplished!

I like my mums twins Feb 01 2012 6:10pm FLAG
.

Anonymous Feb 01 2012 6:11pm FLAG
.

. Feb 01 2012 6:12pm FLAG
I asked my mom if I can see her boobs like a week ago and she said no, she hasn't told anyone. But today she was cutting my hair and while she was standing in front of me, I could see her nips and could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra so I stared at them, while she was busy cutting my hair but I did not know that she was watching me stare at her gorgeous 36D tits. She picks my head up and says "You really want to see my boobs don't you" and in a shocked sorta way I said yes, She then said "Alright you have to get in the shower anyways and I need to take one so lets just take one together". After she finished cutting my hair we went to the bathroom undressed and got in to the shower and she handed me the bar of soap and told me to bathe her, it was just wonderful cupping and squeezing her tits.

Mumma's Boy Feb 02 2012 8:14pm FLAG
my name is jeya mary, studying madha engineering college. I'm a lesbian. I my dad, mom and friends

jeya Feb 04 2012 8:05am FLAG
HAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TJK Feb 11 2012 5:01am FLAG
one day my cousin syster came to my home,she is 21 years old,me year ,tat day she slept beside me , she was started taking my hand on stomach n sed nowadays m becoming fat feel my stomach, later she itself took my hand inside tshirt betwn 2 boobs she wass wearing bra,n later i just pressed her boobs hardly she dint say anythin n den i started having sex with her wen ewvr she comes my hom,,

dd Feb 11 2012 5:25am FLAG
i know lick her and then do watever

stefanihormon Feb 13 2012 5:04pm FLAG
hhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous Feb 13 2012 5:20pm FLAG
i am just and my mother 36.she is a widow.i usually sleep with her.at night i usually insert my hand in to her blouse and squeeze her cute boobs.she is slim with sexy body.regularly go to gym,

manu nair Feb 13 2012 10:08pm FLAG
Lol it's hilarious how every one of these stories is fake. Ya'll are so lame and gullible. Nobody is gonna believe that you're a boy and started having sex with your mother like it's some natural occurrence. Y'all r 60 year old perverts.

John Feb 14 2012 9:44am FLAG
I first saw my moms boobs (Besides breastfeeding) when she pulled her boob out and put her nipple in my opn mouth and squeezed milk into it while i was sleeping. She did this as a joke. so the next night while she was sleeping i stuck my d*ck in her mouth and got grounded for 2 months.

RolandDeschain Feb 22 2012 8:33pm FLAG
pull down her bra when she is sleeping

Feb 25 2012 9:59pm FLAG
im only and ireally want to touch my mums boobs, but she get angry if i do, she says it aint a very gentlemen thing to do, HELP!?!?

gh Feb 28 2012 11:11am FLAG
Give sleeping pills to your mom and do what you wan't

King of *** Mar 04 2012 8:28am FLAG
once when i was twelve years old, i came home early from schoo at AM i saw that a male barber come there for doing the hair cutting of my mother.my mother was alone in house whie the cook was going to market. my mother told me to see the house. by saying this, she went in his dressing room where barber had cosed the door inside. i was eager to see my mother through door hole as my d*ck was excellerating. i peep through hole my mother was sitting inside in d position and barber was oiling her big boobs and was massaging her breasts very hard soon after competing her hair cutting .after breast massaging,the mae barber draw milk from my mother breasts. i coud not able to see ful scene because i become discharged my semon by seeing such position of my mother of getting her boobs massaging from a stout male barber inside. if you want tosee your mother breasts then see it when male barber was deoing breasts massaging from your mother maqle barber s

simpson Mar 12 2012 7:53am FLAG
pls stop dis bakwas topic..dont say like tht for ur mom , its n't gud ... Dear son respect ur mom ... Shes urs mom n't ur wife so be respect change ur stupid thinking

respect mom Mar 17 2012 11:50am FLAG
Am 23, my mom has 40D, I wanted to see her boobs and tried a lot to see but nothin worked, that night I told my mom that I wanna sleep in her room she said ok, I slept in her room, she slept well, I slowly lift her skirt , she was not wearing panty, I touched it slowly and kissed her vagina, I slowly removed her shirt to see a bra less monster boobs, I lost myself and started squeezing it, my mom woke up suddenly and said Wat are you doing, I was speechless, I told her I wanna feel her boobs she said ok, and took my hand and kept on her boobs and allowed me to play with it, since that day, whenever she takes bath, she takes me with her to the bathroom and I'll play with her

momlover Mar 20 2012 10:18am FLAG
YOU GUYS ARE SICK !!!!! DISGUSTING DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE MEANING OF A MOTHER!!!! YOU GUYS ARE NUB PERVERT YOUR SHARING CRAPS ON INTERNET ABOUT YOU AND YOUR MOTHER YOUR EVEN SICKER THAN HEL!!!

GUY WITH A BRAIN!!!! AND USING IT WELL! Mar 21 2012 1:56am FLAG
I had seen it when she is busy do household chores, when she lift the shirt up to wipe her sweats, i seen her breast, she did not war bra at all and she continue wiping her sweat with lifted shirt for a few short moment and never quickly cover it up even when she clear see i'm in front of her and saw her breast, like as though nothing happen, and it happen many many times, with no bra and not feeling embarrassed to quickly cover it up. from them on, i keep dreaming about her breast and touching her breast as part of my daily masturbation. i masturbate becuase it feel so good better than a long pee. hope i don't rape her.

davidcat Mar 27 2012 1:28pm FLAG
Pls if there is any unsatisfied mother,let me know! Because I am an unsatisfied son! My mom refused to show me her breast! so pls if any mother who is lovingly and happyly able to love me than pls contact me on 993025!

unsatisfied boy for love Apr 02 2012 12:31pm FLAG

unsatisfied boy for love Apr 02 2012 12:32pm FLAG

tell her

reena Apr 08 2012 4:12pm FLAG
YOU ERS

qwerty Apr 17 2012 1:19pm FLAG
Hey I Need Help How I Touch My Mom Breast When She Is Sleeping Im 21 Years Old

numut Apr 21 2012 8:54pm FLAG

numut Apr 21 2012 8:54pm FLAG
hey i am i love my moms breast and i fell like toching it all the time but will she let me do that first i tried to peek in the bathroom when she is bathing but i could not see any thing except her legs but once when she was sleeping i slowly went down her legs and i saw her underpants but not the ,,,,,,

moms breast Apr 23 2012 4:56am FLAG
yesterday when it was :30 my father was not at home my mom was asleep and she forgot to close her door then suddenly i saw the door open then slowly i went inside her room it was dark there but i could see my mom and then slowly i went near her after that i saw her face she was sleeping then i hided somewhere but near her and then i saw she had wearing the blanket so i slowly took out the blanket and i saw that she had no shirt on but a bra then i touched her boobs and let go then i slowly turned her to her back and started opening her bra and then the amazing happened i saw my moms boobs and it was big hot and i grabed it then slowly sucked her nipples and she was still asleep then i took out my pants and touched my moms boobs with my c*ck you guys can also do the same thing after because after normaly mothers will be in a deep sleep

boobs toucher Apr 28 2012 5:03am FLAG
YOU ALL.

Not attracted to my own mother Apr 29 2012 7:53am FLAG
dont be perverts get a bit*h and stop going for ur moms.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

swagdady Apr 30 2012 6:02pm FLAG
You rape him

Yt? May 21 2012 1:27am FLAG
i suck my mom tits and grandmas tits they have milk i also suck my EIGHT yr old sistet

don snider May 27 2012 4:55am FLAG

don snider May 27 2012 4:55am FLAG
Don't have sex with ure mum it's tight on her all she does for u

Tight arses Jun 03 2012 12:06pm FLAG

Tight arses Jun 03 2012 12:06pm FLAG

Tight arses Jun 03 2012 12:06pm FLAG

Tight arses Jun 03 2012 12:06pm FLAG

Tight arses Jun 03 2012 12:06pm FLAG
simply ask ur mom to show them

april Jun 06 2012 10:59am FLAG
i see my mothers breasts when she was slleping its so cute next time i her and kiss her vagina

p Jun 09 2012 9:03am FLAG

p Jun 09 2012 9:03am FLAG
I wanna suck and lick my mom's tits, I love her breast's odor....i wanna lick all her body

khaled Jun 10 2012 3:56pm FLAG
say mom u have something on ur shirt , and when she says " where" touch her boobs and say here . someone try this and tell me if she let u touch her.

naughty lesbian daughter d Jun 13 2012 10:33am FLAG

can u teel me which tablets may i give to my mom so that she can sleep very well after that i can see her breast

rahul Jun 21 2012 8:57pm FLAG
i used to do it when she sleeps..felt it touched niples with my tounge..

nbm Jul 09 2012 2:19am FLAG
yesterday i saw my mom's boobs by accident she has nice nipples i wonder how can i touch them plz tell me

man Jul 19 2012 11:26pm FLAG
can anyone give sleeping pills name?

raja Jul 24 2012 5:33am FLAG
i want to suck my mom nipple in night.i tried everything but she didnt allow me.so i decided to suck her nipples by giving sleeping pills.but i dont no any sleeping pills name.can anyone pls give the sleeping name?

raja Jul 24 2012 5:35am FLAG
SAALOOOOOOOOOOOO SAB KO HELL ME BHI JAGAH NI MILEGI

A NICE DAUGHTER Jul 25 2012 4:32am FLAG
i want suck my mom nipple navel of my mom pls any bidy give best slleping pills for tha

raja Jul 26 2012 10:32am FLAG

raja Jul 26 2012 10:32am FLAG
i woul love sucking her breasts oh so goood. mmmmmmmmmmm make her suck my d*ck m.

you know ho. Jul 31 2012 5:29pm FLAG

you know ho. Jul 31 2012 5:29pm FLAG
how to mother brest tuoch

ali Aug 01 2012 8:54am FLAG
I am and my mum is 43. She has the biggest boobs I have always wanted to play with them. So I did, I went into her room while she was getting out of the shower and I went in and I grabbed her tits and started licking her . Ever since then we have been very close and she sucks my d*ck too.

Tit expert Aug 06 2012 3:31pm FLAG
I am a year boy. I used to stare at my mom's breast from my childhood days. But one day I just went in to her room, pulled down her clothes and pressed her boobs hard and ed her. She loved it and now every night we have sex. It's awesome.

Sex Adviser Aug 07 2012 4:14am FLAG
Just say mom u have someThing on ur shirt , if not spill water on her shirt.

Naughty Jessica Sep 07 2012 5:36pm FLAG
1 day i and my sexy mom went to the market. i was begging her that show the breast and suck her nipple. she did not allow me at all. but some time after she said yes then i told i want to see it now. she said afterwards. then she was taking tomatoes then i went and opened her 3 buttons. she was not wearing a bra. i saw her boobs but not nipple then i opened other 2 buttons then i started sucking her nipple for 5 mins and everyone saw. but no 1 said anything. it works do it 100%. then on i started suching andfingering everyday and now it has 3 years .do it.

hello Sep 18 2012 6:51am FLAG
i m feeling very unlukkkky coz even my girlfrnd didnt allow me touch her boobs till our marriage,but you guys have pressed your mom's also----enjoy your luck guys

lover hubby Sep 29 2012 2:47pm FLAG
when i ws my younger bro born.2-3 months later when she was breastfeeding, i also demanded breast milk ,but she refuses saying "you got yours when you were baby",but i prayed for 4-5 times then she agreed, after that every time i drank my mom's breast after chotu finishes ,my mom's breast milk has far better test than motherdairy milks,but we hadnt sex enytime

papai Sep 29 2012 3:06pm FLAG
if anybody want to get milk from mom or wife for long time(3-4 yrs), after she stops to breastfeed her child,plz do sucking and pressing on her breast in regular manner,otherwise she will get dried internally and stops to make milk till she is pregnent next time,,,,there is also a method called "induced milk" to get milk from a mother who is not pregnent presently,,, do search for "induced breastmilk" in google for more informatio n on it

papai WB Sep 29 2012 3:21pm FLAG
see her boobs by hole in the door of bathroom

chang Oct 01 2012 1:43am FLAG
how to kiss her on lips

yash Oct 02 2012 2:52am FLAG
im a mom at 24 and mu son says im really hot, he came in my room one night and he said he had a bad dream, i let him come in my bed and he was cuddling up next to me, hes face was in my boobs and he started to suck on and he gave me a hicky, he put his hand on my other boob and squezed it, then he pulled his pants down and came really close to me and he pulled my pants down to, he started to have sex with me, it was accually very good, i thought he wouldent have the balls to come into my bed and put his face in my boobs, grab my boobs, and have sex with me, try it out!!

jenny Oct 16 2012 9:03pm FLAG
just have sex!!! if u feel the need to do it then walk into her room at night and do it. pull down your pants and her pants then bang her!!!! she will enjoy it and then she will just go along with it

charlie Oct 17 2012 7:10am FLAG
iamsuck my mom breast

Anonymous Oct 22 2012 2:37am FLAG
Any girl n hot mom chat with me my no 7306953027 fr any prblms

Dr Oct 23 2012 2:22am FLAG
Today morring i saw ante breast so beutiful she way daum sexy. i want to suck niple n vagina her n sex with her how to do plz advic me

Dr Oct 23 2012 4:44am FLAG

Anonymous Oct 23 2012 4:56am FLAG
I am mom at 20yr son he comes at ni8t my rom i m slepy comes me insid his hand in bra n panty i m acting as sleeping what ther doing.ther taring remove my inwear.ther dong ever ni8t before 1month.. one ni8t ther add sam sleeping pill in my milk i so i acting drink milk gos in my rom acting as slepy he comes afer 2hrs in my offout my maxi remove it afer agin remove bra n banty n sucking my nippls n licking btwn tangs..next morring i said that what u wants do.he said i love u i lik u booms n slped her...after to weeks comes my ni8t i so her i said what u do wants he i love u like u breast can suck isad yes n i was remove my panty n bra sucking my breast n insid her penic in vagina whol ni8t he do ever ni8t.whats r i m doing is right..plz plze give advices i m weting all r reply as son posible.

Anonymous Oct 23 2012 1:47pm FLAG
I am 2o yer old mei bahut bra chp kar mome k boos daka she was very big breasts one day acedenly se her nippls so good.ever time i saw under was wet. today nobody in home my mome tak shower go sholy in bath rom she ***** i rape har 4 hrs she cry..now i am all so insating my penic in her vagina.

Dr Oct 24 2012 11:54am FLAG
I'm mom son.once he came to me and said mom plz be .so i became.than he jumped on me.his c*ck was in my vargina n he was playing with my breast.

Shreeya Oct 25 2012 1:58am FLAG
Shreeya u do sex with ur son how about file u

Anonymous Oct 27 2012 10:36am FLAG
U right continu sex with ur son feld good

Anonymous Oct 27 2012 11:54am FLAG
I 20 yer old i want to sex with mome plz advice me

Anonymous Oct 28 2012 5:10am FLAG
To anonymous: Does your father live in your house also? Im from America, and dont know where your from. I dont know about cultural differences. Tell me about your life with your mom, then i will advise.

Family's who Nov 01 2012 5:58pm FLAG
My moms boobs are very big. It is so hot that i wan to suck it.i spy on her when she change. again when she was sleeping i opend her cloth and bra and i touch her niples.

Nid Nov 09 2012 12:53am FLAG
Hello,My mom is now drunk what should I do next?

Ivan Nov 09 2012 6:25am FLAG
When I am my mother is 39 it was just May 20.My mom is tired and she fell asleep at :30 I woke up at 1:30am and I tried to touch her boobs she did not respond so I keep going but if she moves I wait for two minutes and touch her boobs again after a while I started kissing her for 5 minutes.I tried to insert my finger to her vagina but she moves so I stopped and keep touching her boobs until it was 5 am because it is noisy outside she might wake up.I am from The Philippines.Believe it or not this is a true story one of the BEST day of my life.

Taps Nov 09 2012 6:36am FLAG
I have give to sleeping pils to my mome.she slep afer that i m gos her rom n remove my cloths im totaly nekd n remove my mome blouse bra saree n peticot n panty i have sex hole night without condum

Anonymous Nov 14 2012 12:08pm FLAG
i want to touch my moms tits so bad but she wont let me and she is a very light sleeper

Anonymous Nov 16 2012 7:35pm FLAG
Hey read my post above please advice me I wanna touch it again.I can give you a picture of her.

Taps Nov 17 2012 5:00am FLAG
taps you should ask her and if that doesnt work do it when shes sleeping send me the pic at ccornelius1999@yahoo.com

ghost Nov 17 2012 7:48am FLAG
When she's sleeping, strap her to her bed, remove her clothes give her what you want then run like hell you mother er.

Did my mom Nov 17 2012 6:34pm FLAG
taps send me the pic i gave you advice

ghost Nov 17 2012 11:15pm FLAG
Kal rat my girl frend gar ky ta my nahi malum ta k wo gar pa nahi so.gar par wo k mamy tha my ander bola ya bola abi are ho bata...1 hrs bath akar my paas bathgay bolana lag my ap ku ky kise dike theyo.my bola ap bahut sexy dikta bola.siml kara bola my sata sex karta ky bola my yes bola tho wo ap na mixe wotara bra n panty b mei my pura kapada wora hum log rat bhar sexy kara without condum aj din bhar b kara dono six my wos ka breast milk peya ful dabaya..

Ak Nov 20 2012 9:39am FLAG
all of you!

mario Nov 21 2012 11:46pm FLAG
Any new story plz past on page

Anonymous Nov 25 2012 3:42am FLAG
i think u dont respect u r mother

anonymous Nov 28 2012 7:54am FLAG
just give her a tight hug

Anonymous Dec 05 2012 12:30am FLAG
Once when I was . My family was at a hotel. While everyone was sleeping, I went over to my mom.I made sure she wasnt going to wake up. After that, I pulled down my moms pants a bit. I could see her butt through her panties. So I pulled down her panties. Then I took a moment rubbing her butt, it felt great!!! Then I stared to kiss her butt. I then put my face in between her butt. I was sniffing and licking like crazy. I then got hard so I whipped my d*ck out and put it in between her butt. I then got to her butthole. I pressed in a bit and then out only once. I pulled her pants back up. I lifted up her shirt then started to feel her big boobs of joy. So I then bent over and started licking her boobs.It tasted so good!!! Then she woke up. She caught me I said I was sorry and that I would never do it again. She said that it was ok. She got up, got ***** in front of me. She told me to lay down. She then got on top of me and we started doing 69. Then from there on out almost everyday when she is standing around cooking or something I will pull down her pants and put my face into her butt.

Anonymous Dec 08 2012 1:49pm FLAG
I am from India my mom looks so sexy and hot and her breast is also so huge and once i touched her vagina it was hairy my father doesn't stay here he comes once in a week i want to have sex. please can any one give me some advice

Anonymous Dec 21 2012 12:18am FLAG
Why the is that! It's not understandable! And you who asked this, just know that you are probably about 26 now, and I'm only , I don't know if you've seen your mom's breasts, but if you haven't, don't do it.

Cristian (yes that's my real name, no I am not religious, I'm an Dec 24 2012 10:50am FLAG
i want to see my friends moms boobs but shes religues so how do i do it

bobthebuilder Jan 01 2013 8:52pm FLAG
make a small hole in the bottom of the door of bathroom

ghhgjg Jan 01 2013 9:49pm FLAG
i want to have sex with my mom she damn sexy please give me advice

Anonymous Jan 06 2013 9:56pm FLAG
are u guys crazy or are u drunk . What is the fun in her breast just stop it

awais Jan 08 2013 3:02am FLAG
Go&kiss him when she is doing the work or BRING THE SLEEPING TABLET & PUT IN THE WATER BEFOR SHE SLEEP AFTE A HOUR COME AND SAY MOM MOM.......... SHE WHILE NOT WAKE OPEN THE SAREE SHE WILHE BE NAKE TAke PHOTOS FULL NIGHT AND HOW IS THE IÐEA BYE PLZ SEND REPLY

HUMAN Jan 23 2013 10:18pm FLAG
You all are Mad. God will punish you all if you do that . You can marry .Go To hell with your mom if you do that.

sad heart Jan 29 2013 8:18am FLAG
Anonymous and all whom want their mom breast you can put your c*cks in your anus thats will make your ass for very wide and you can be back in it to sleep forever

Advicer Jan 29 2013 8:31am FLAG
...........

ve Jan 29 2013 9:37am FLAG
i am indian and want to suc my mom breast......she was divorced....... Please help me...

mom boy Jan 29 2013 9:42am FLAG
Sleep with hear. N u r hand showly on hear breast.light press se the reaction she is not react u press throuly n remove her blouse n bra suck the nippl n remove the saree n panty n insid u penic in hear vagaina..and injoy it..i have do same thing with my mome.

Anonymous Jan 31 2013 11:08am FLAG
i am indian and want to suck my mom...... She was divorced....age 55... Please help me........she is very religious believe.....i already ask for suck...she refuse & she don't talk to me....

momboy Feb 03 2013 8:09am FLAG
Do one think u r was sleeping u hear room showly rub on hear ass n breast.she file good.u remove hear blouse n bra n saree kis the hol body n suck it n finger it.

Anonymous Feb 04 2013 11:23am FLAG
Pull her shirt open

keke Eke Feb 07 2013 5:13pm FLAG
HEY guys this is my mom!waht are ur comments onher?this is her pic frm rediff and myspace.shes just 30 and im . she has super sized sexy boobs,and she always alows me 2 press/lick them,and also her big hot ass, but ive never had sex wid her.. wat do u say guys?wat wud u guys do wid her?(many of my classmates fantasize of her and masterbate)!(Her name is oviya)SHe is a actress who has acted in a couple of small films, and has already done a coupple of sexscenes wid other actors.she often tells me not to reveal this 2others, but searh in google, and u cn find her!

Raven Feb 25 2013 10:58am FLAG
just ask her, m damn sure she wllshow u!!m also a mother n i assure u dat dis is gonna work!

nidhi Mar 10 2013 3:02am FLAG
One week sa my ra mome k sat sex karo she is very sexy size 42.26 36..breast tho withe n tight hy hol b ek dum nahi hy ek din monday eveing my sexy film dakhara tha mei ek dum wan ka room gaya..tho apna blouse n bra n sare panty khol kara bed per lungi hogey the.mei bol la k sex karo ky wo boli ha mei tho apna underwer utar diya n aap na pine daldiya..ja b sa 3 din my sex karta..

Anonymous Mar 10 2013 12:46pm FLAG
my mothers breast is very huge can you please help me how can i heck her

anonyomus Mar 10 2013 10:13pm FLAG
i love nigglets

kisssss me Mar 14 2013 9:32pm FLAG
Ewwww!!! Dayummm u guys are nigglets!!!:p I must admit, i love having sex...with my boyfriend!! Not ur mom! Ughhhh ur all nigglets!! Go to hell:p

Yolo:p Mar 14 2013 9:35pm FLAG
I slept with my mom and slowly touched her breasts and thwn made sure she was asleep then unhooked her nighty buttons they were only few by this time my d*ck was up so I took a little cum and then rubbed it on her lips then I started squeezing her boobs real hard slowly I could feel that her nipples were pointed then I got totally and then slipped in to her blanket then took her hand and placed it on my c*ck her cold hand with a few drops of sweat u cud feel it then made her masterbste now I was sticking to her body I was my d*ck in her hand poking her c*nt my was was in her clevage then I felt her c*nt with my hand it was loose guess my dad ed by someone else swell I don't care all I want is to rape her to the core

anonymous slreddy Mar 18 2013 11:12pm FLAG
I want my mom to ride my c*ck and lemme titty is nice, I've seen it once while she was changing. Advice so this could happen?

Anonymous Mar 19 2013 12:14pm FLAG
I found my moms sex toys. Is there a way a could use those to have intercourse with her?

Anonymous Mar 19 2013 2:39pm FLAG
ok so when your family is sleeping take all there clothes off and all the clothes in the whole house even yours and put them in the fire so you can see your mom ***** for her life since she can't go out in public ***** ok

yeahghgfhjk Apr 10 2013 9:17pm FLAG
ok when i go to swimming in my lttlle brothers school the assistar plays in the water with me she won a medal for biggest boobs so when i got the big flat board that floats on the water i would be on the oposite side of her she will push down so then i go up and when i splash in the water i would rip her bikini off and i would help her get out of the water when we were on the deck she would get so mad she takes off my shorts and i rape her and chug down her boobs and me and her went home and do *** i am only 10 and she is 23

ak-d*ck7 Apr 10 2013 9:29pm FLAG
I know what to dpi did this once I was 6 and she let me take a bath with her I asked what the hairy thing was she that is my vagana. I said could I touch it and she Said ok so I did and I licked it theni said to her tonight wanna have sex and I can cum all over u and u can lick my hairy balls she said ok only if u lick my breast and suck it i said ok next day I was sick from eating her out trolllollloolll lol

Suck my genitals Apr 12 2013 1:38pm FLAG
Man I remaber posting here 5 yr ago dame.

Tj5 Apr 21 2013 6:29pm FLAG
do it only with your girlfriend

kishore Apr 26 2013 12:48pm FLAG
uioluiluloll

jhakas May 10 2013 5:02am FLAG
hey i seen my mom breast many times at time when i used to study in my room she came in my room after taking shower in her night dress and asked me if i could rub her full back with her towel so i agreed so she first ask me to open her back chain so i did so and to just unbutton her bra so i was able to see her full sexy back then she gve me the towel and ask me to rub it and i did so then she asked me if i could give a massage to her body so i agreed i i started by that time i was prepring to get oil she just came in panty and unbottened bra and i massaged her body ang i also lowered her panty and gave massage on her hips and massaged her blck shaveged her black shaved loose ang her big breast :)) this was the best experience of my life

sexy boy May 10 2013 5:10am FLAG
ask her directly and her man wish u best

incest son May 12 2013 7:02am FLAG
I dont know if this will work for u guys but i GUARANTEE it will works i have done it to my mom , h cant be afraid to be agressive . Do my mom is sleeping she sleeps. Kna notmal bad . I went behind the bed , so i am looking down at her head , i got my d*ck really hard and pressed it agains her lips i tried to open them up a bit . As soon as i realized she started waking up i stuck my while c*ck inside her mouth upside down ( they will struggle and maybe cry but its normal ) ur mom will not hurt ur penis obviously and she has no other choice . I made my mom chocke on my d*ck she had tears in her eyes snd there was spit everywhere . After like min of struggle she started sucking it by herself . Since im still behind her j ripped open her blouse and played with her tits . I pulled out of her mouth and seen my mom sleeps without panties i lifted up the covers and i came all over her pubes ( my mom is hairy ) she said it was amazing and she sucked my c*ck clean . She said she would of bever seen this coming. My mom is blond 58 chubby big tits and a fat ass . Remember this really works !!!

Try it first May 14 2013 3:07am FLAG
i am 18.i like my mom breast.my fried lick my mom daily

shas May 15 2013 1:36am FLAG
My son has a habit of holding my breast while sleeping from his age of 4. Now he is 9 yrs, but still he holds my breast while sleeping. Now he squeezes them and plays with my nipples before going to sleep,I dont object to it. But now he wants to play with my breasts in day time also, many times when we watch T V he sits besides me, opens my blouse and squeezes my breasts. I enjoy it.

rdx May 30 2013 9:18pm FLAG
But now he had asked for strange thing. One day his friend has come home for some study. My son wanted to play with my breast then, I told him let his friend go, but he insisted , when I refused he got angry, and ultimately I had to allow him to play with my breasts in front of his friend. His friend was amaized to look at my breasts. After some time my son asked his friend to catch my breast, and then both of them started squeezing my breasts.Now many times his friends come to my house and play with my breasts, now my son many times press my buttocks and some times lifts my sari up and pulls down my pantee so see them. I enjoy it.

rdx May 30 2013 9:25pm FLAG
Now my son insists sleeping in the afternoon. One day he went to bathroom and came out *****. Then he asked me to sleep on the bed, and after sliping he lifted my sari up pulled down my pantee, and slept on my ace rubbing his c*ck on my ace. Now he sleeps on me and press my breasts and even looks at my hole.

rdx May 30 2013 9:45pm FLAG
I try to see my moms boobs too I never ask but when I hug her and she is wearing a loose shirt I look down her shirt. I have never seen her nipple but I want to!

CCC Jun 11 2013 10:59am FLAG
You are an idiot give me advise pooping ass! !

poopy language Jun 11 2013 11:00am FLAG
!

:) mystery Jun 11 2013 11:01am FLAG

Anonymous Jun 11 2013 11:01am FLAG
hey guys i am 23 and my mom is a fair indian women i have been dreaming of licking her boobs since i was 18 or so but back then i only tried pressing her boos in her sleep but she woke up and gave me a huge lecture the next day then again i tried at 20 coudnt stop as that evening she wore a nighty on which one side of her boob was exposed partially though i cudnt c her nipply i could c her side angled breast it mouth watering so that night i slept with hey i touched her ***** boob from the side of her torn nighty first time but to my bad luck she was wearing a bra so coudnt move my hand and was and breasts i mean i literelly wanted to have sex with my mom totally so i started pinching her nipples hard i mean real hard they were totally errect but later she woke up and told me not to do that any more... its been 10 days now and i am sober...

andhra Jun 21 2013 12:04pm FLAG
You just ask her.i do the same and mom just let me to suck her breast.

Moker Jun 27 2013 9:03am FLAG
This isn't advice but I need help on my art teacher She has nice tits but I need help or a good sneaky tactic on how to squeeze her breast and not get caught during class....thanks for reading people :)

Horny Student Jul 05 2013 8:12pm FLAG
I want to suck my moms boobs but im only please kik my username crazysnake2 Help me please

Crazysnake2 Jul 09 2013 8:21pm FLAG
I'm able to look at them any time well if I stared at them she would care but I just pretend I'm staring at her face but I'm actually focusing Down and she's never looked at me weird once I'm

Ur a tit eater haha u lick cum Jul 14 2013 6:58am FLAG
Get a nife and cut them off when she's asleep and glue them to something and rub ur face on em all the time

Cut ur mums tits off till there off bitches Jul 14 2013 7:04am FLAG
For student if she's nice and single go up to her and squeeze them and make her stay calm

Suck ur ........ Let me think ......um..........…d*ck c*nt Jul 14 2013 7:08am FLAG
my mom is very alert while slepping i want to play with her breast pls give advise

breast liker Jul 18 2013 5:49am FLAG
should i ask mu mom to show her breast ??????

breast liker Jul 22 2013 5:39am FLAG
Eh u stupid bitch. Realy u guy no brain. Mother is supposely iz kur god. Nonsense u guyz better go n die. She as a mother feed u n grw up u. Who put the 1 coment go to health. And all the coment aft the 1 wan go n die as soon as u can. Bledy bitch

Shalini moogan(india. Chena Jul 24 2013 10:01am FLAG
how to see mothers breast pls tell advice

breast liker Jul 25 2013 4:16am FLAG
Drag her by the hair onto the floor rip her clothes off and ing rape the bitch.

everhard Jul 30 2013 1:49am FLAG
I bet all you ing your four year old sister.

stillard Jul 30 2013 1:56am FLAG
hey can any body advice how to play with mothers breast huh????? pls

breastliker Aug 03 2013 1:19am FLAG
im my house is two story and have 3 bathrooms and2are above each other and we got a hole in the celin and i watch shower and bath

zcool Aug 07 2013 10:08pm FLAG
i love my mother one day i put a hidden cam in bathroom but she found the camera goodbye i am from iran

surush Aug 18 2013 11:42pm FLAG
can any body tell me how to play with mothes breast

breastliker Aug 22 2013 5:00am FLAG
When she go for sleep you told your mom "mom i am very scare"so please you sleep with me" if she sleep with you you give her a glass of water in water you mix sleep capsule then when he deep sleep you suck and touch her boobs and body sex with her try my idea i also do that with my sis and mom

Boobs Aug 25 2013 9:07pm FLAG
from where do i get sleep capsule

breast liker Sep 01 2013 4:53am FLAG
I am 25 and mom is 58, we sleep together with me wearing her bra and panties, she always lets me suck her breasts

Anonymous Oct 14 2013 8:37am FLAG
Where are you from .so I can help you cuz there are many ways diffrent from place to an other

fadi Oct 16 2013 1:09am FLAG
I was just straight up with my mom and I sucked on those bad boys for hours she's a 40D and I sucked them till she was numb she was playing with my c*ck while I was sucking her nice gum drop nipples

anonymous Oct 21 2013 3:30am FLAG
My son came to me and being a mom I didn't know what to do so I let him grab my breast then he went further and started kissing them then moved on to sucking them I didn't know how to take it so I let it be. He sucked my breast for hours. Then he started jacking off I tried to stop him but I felt bad so I let him cum on my breast. Then one night while I was asleep I woke up to him rub my me as hard as he did he pounded me till he came all over my ass. So boys just tell your mother

thenaughtymommy Oct 21 2013 4:22am FLAG
CFJffa Really informative blog.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic.

LzHDwsbUzeCFIH Oct 24 2013 7:23pm FLAG
tell me guys how to ask my mother to have sex with me

007 Nov 02 2013 11:00pm FLAG
My sister Monique morsillo saw my penis. No joke here is her Instagram Moniquemorsillo_

Brandon morsillo Dec 30 2013 6:21pm FLAG
I'm and my stepmom is hot. She wears the biggest bra size and I just imaged grabbing them and I want it to be real, how do i do it?

????? Jan 16 2014 12:16pm FLAG
hey guys i think it can altest satisfied by watching any movies like tat rite...... can u send me some name of movies like ta.... to "varunkumarhk@gmail.com" heres some movies..... "murmer of the heart" "less exploitation" send me more guys

cruzer Jan 28 2014 9:53am FLAG
I let my 47 year wife get a boob job she went from a c cup to a 38 DD it went to her head one summer at her job they hired seasonal workers she noticed this **** boy always checking out her tits well she began to tease him every day bending over showing. Her tits well one day she decided to not wear any underwear no bra or panty's big mistake she was in a store room bent over this **** boy had enough he took out his cook and with out warning ran up right behind her and began to her she told me it felt good so she let him finish after that the **** boy began to bring friends my wife was not having it so if you are a **** ager go by JC Penny ask for Isabel

Anonymous Feb 07 2014 9:29am FLAG
I was able to have my moms tits and liked so when our son seen his moms tits she let him have them and her her and she sucked his d*ck and his friends too. His friends would take her as mush as they wanted and two or more at a time.They would bring their dads alone and she

Happy daddy Feb 08 2014 4:29am FLAG
my boss used to hugg me when i needed it and i work better for her what she didnot that i really want to suck her breast still do should i tell her ?

the man Feb 16 2014 8:31pm FLAG
when iwas i look under my teacher dress snd saw her pink panties that been over 42 years ago i still think about that day i did get hard

the man Feb 16 2014 8:40pm FLAG
suck them udders

Anonymous Feb 26 2014 2:43am FLAG
kk my mom

Anonymous Feb 27 2014 7:15pm FLAG
Catch her in a really good mood. She will do anything cause she is a little . Then wait till she needs to got shower. Come in and say I need to poop. Then you have a little view thru the glass. Then ask can i see your boobs.

Anonymous Mar 01 2014 2:05pm FLAG
Hello every one i am From India and Kerala i have a mom with Huge boobs i want to suck it ,but i have a fear if she refused and say that to Dad or Brother, Guys please Help me

ragu ram Mar 09 2014 3:39am FLAG
My wife got a boob job she went from B cup to a 38 double D's she began to tease the boy the store had hired this went on all day one day she was in the cash room he walks in she tells him he can not. Be in there as he turns to leaves he knocks over a cash drawer my wife is bending over to pick up the money she says all of a sudden she feels a hand on her huge breast then she is moved to the table were there she is bend over and the boy begins to her she tells him to stop at first but then she tells him harder well they are now the proud parents of a little boy and living together

Anonymous Apr 22 2014 10:17am FLAG
My mom is a chubby girl with some of the best boobs ive ever seen. She fell asleep yesterday in the living room and i went over and touched her breasts. I played with them for maybe 10 mins.

HornySon May 02 3:18am FLAG
ttrhyhtutuyutyu

hkjkhhil May 19 4:14am FLAG
bloddy your mom

don May 19 4:15am FLAG
dont do this

Anonymous May 26 2:50am FLAG
one day she was bathing,fortunatly i go to the bathroom. she was shocked to see me and tried to cover her breast but she did not do and i enjoy looking her jumping breast where she was applying soap...................

Anonymous May 26 2:58am FLAG
JUST YOYR MOM WHEN SHE SLEEPS,DONT STOP AT ALL,BANG HER.

KEVIN Jun 02 4:00am FLAG
I have always fantasised bout my mum so much it's split me and my ex up cos I told her once that mum used to wash my back while bathing, eventually "washing" my penis. I told my therapist for advice an he told me to ask her for a bj and the embarresement from rejection will stop these urges. Yesterday I told her I fancied her and said my mates say ur a milf, she seemed quite happy to be wanted by young lads, then I told her." Mum I'm going counceling cos I think bad things bout you" like? She said," I love u mum like too much, I want to have sex with you since we bathed together, u made me hard" I blackmailed her to suck me off and it was sloppy an messy an awesome, I'm staying over tonight, should I her? She has blown me twice today, please I want to hear if I'm not alone, sure tell me I'm sick cos I am, bows the time to stop. Any mums out there like mine? Oh yeh I nearly died weeks ago so maybe that's a reason?

Ron Sep 08 8:24am FLAG
For real dude stop! No mother would do that anyway. Dad/daughter yeh ok that happens but I just dnt believe u.

Annonnnnm Sep 08 8:33am FLAG
my mom has biggg boobs i was sleeping yesterday with her i slowly removed her bra isaw her nipplesand then i slowly removed her panties and saw her vagina it was shaved i liced it she's dawm sexy u wanna come onthen but bring a condom she is sucks my penis now because she is a ***star

!!!!!!!!!!! Sep 22 1:44am FLAG
my mom has biggg boobs i was sleeping yesterday with her i slowly removed her bra isaw her nipples and then i slowly removed her panties and saw her vagina it was shaved i licked it she's dam se wanna come onthen but bring a condom she is sucks my penis now because she is a ***star

!!!!!!!!!!! Sep 22 1:47am FLAG