Your Ad Here

I want to fuk my sister..how..

The Problem: I want to fuk my sister, she has a beutiful round small ass, and tits, ..i hav two years tryin to see her body up close. i just want to fuk her, but wat should i do to get her there...wat questons r stuff should i say..i want tdetailed answers.and if u fukd ur sis. tel me ur experiance

Asked by: eddy19922 at 05:46:49 AM, Sunday, April 26, 2009 PDT FLAG

how old is she? and how old are you?

i feel cooll Apr 26 2009 12:55pm FLAG

am , she is or ..i know she is young but..fuk..am serious..idk wat to do

Eddy Apr 26 2009 12:58pm FLAG
wat does heck mean

eddy Apr 26 2009 1:01pm FLAG
dont do it to ur sista do it to somewon else like a girlfriend if ur close or just ask her for a flash in private.

emma watson Apr 26 2009 3:10pm FLAG
When my sis was I come home and she was napping in her bikini. I start to feel her up cuz we done that before. I push up the top n suck her boobs. This time she don't stop me when I put my hand in her suit bottom. She so wet and kinda moan when I find her cl*t n push a finger in. I take my hand out n pull on her suit. I take it off when she lift up then put my d*ck into her. She open her eyes and smile as I her since then.

Brendan Apr 27 2009 6:14am FLAG
Wait till she's a sleep. Get ***** and crawl into bed with her. Play with her and kiss the back of her neck. Suck on nipples or lick her . Stick a finger up her anus or lick it. When she starts begging for your c*ck, gave her it...

Sister loves my c*ck Apr 27 2009 10:11am FLAG

your pshyco. why would you do that to your own blood.

? Apr 28 2009 12:25am FLAG
giv her d prong son

jim Apr 28 2009 5:44am FLAG
I let bro do me after school. Feel good n we never .

Trang in Cali Apr 28 2009 4:22pm FLAG
What the is wrong with this site!!!

??? Apr 28 2009 8:51pm FLAG
what the heck is wrong wit u ppl?

problems2solve Apr 29 2009 5:08pm FLAG
Why should I let my bro waste all those beautiful boners jerkin off when my is hungry for c*ck?

Jess Apr 30 2009 6:30pm FLAG
I'm what your looking for call me on +447957536410 X X X

Anonymous May 01 2009 1:02pm FLAG
My sis only mo older than me and summer before she her boobs were small but nice. One day when we playin she say she want me to be a baby and suck on them and push up her shirt so I can. She like and I get a boner that won't quit. I wanna jerk off so bad I just do it while I'm suckin her nipple. Pretty soon she rubbin it for me and I cu,m. Couple day later we do it again and this time she let me rub her her. We do that all summer til one day I shoot sperm in her and she wont do it after that so we just suck and lick each other til she go to college.

Art May 01 2009 3:14pm FLAG
wat in the world is cum

??????????????????? May 02 2009 5:05pm FLAG
hey guys me and my sister just finished doing it. all it took was her seeing my erection under while i was just wearing my boxers. i cumed like 5 times inside her and she liked it a lot too

eddy May 03 2009 11:20pm FLAG
I have a boy in my class his name is andrew he is so hot he came overe fore a study project i loved him but thout he did not notis me.We where studing and out loud only me and him in the hous i love you you are so hot i thout he was saying that as a jock.He slept over that night i wock up and he was in my dore way and sed pleas kiss me i sed ok and he sat next to me in a nighty him in boxera yanked them of.Then my nighty put his hard c*ck into me and started cuming so mutch.I freacked out screamed at him he held me down my parints gon fore the weack.He started pumping so mutch it was overwelming.I was about to explode he was the boy i licked in school and now he was having unc*ntrolibol hardcore sex with me.I finoly got away and sed wat was that for he sed i love you so mutch.I started having more sex with him and he had the hardest d*ck evere he stuck it up my wet .

Anonymous May 04 2009 6:28pm FLAG
Yeah and i'm straight...

jrgangster May 05 2009 7:33am FLAG
why would you wanna your own sister ? thats weird

confused girl May 07 2009 7:23pm FLAG
I let my brother do me cuz I love sex. When we do it we got lotsa time so we both get off good. We both get alla sex we want. I not allowed to date so Mom n everybody else think I the perfect little virgin.

Em May 08 2009 3:51pm FLAG
you guys make me becuse onetimei gave my bro a blow job you want one|||||||||||||||||||||||||||?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! May 08 2009 8:13pm FLAG
Mom works to 9 or 10 almost every night so me and sis home alone. She hot for . Last winter I start leaving my door open when I jack off. Several time I see her watch. One night I ask if she like watching. She get all shy but nod her head so I take it out and start right then. She look then ask if she can touch. I tell her yes if she let me touch her. She dont let me her yet but I think soon she will.

Devon May 09 2009 8:18am FLAG
meand mystep bro said we were going to have sex when ars parents left so when thayleft i went to sleep but i woke up moaning it was my broliking my

:0 :0 choker May 09 2009 10:10am FLAG
I'm the opposite end of this y brother did that to me when I was younger and it really screwed me up I really wouldn't reccommend it, plus I think there are legal issues

Tatsu May 09 2009 11:36pm FLAG
I have my brother trained so he stays hard maybe half an hour and makes me cum several times. He never complains about using a condom. He ready to do me almost any time I want. I tried sex with a couple guys at school but nowhere near as good as my bro.

Luvs Orgasms May 10 2009 12:06pm FLAG
your sick! unless your just speaking out a fantasy then I revoke my previous statement ut otherwise...eww orgasms

Tatsu May 10 2009 6:46pm FLAG
u ppl r disguisting im going to found out who you ppl r and report u an yes robert sally eric karl lisa jeremy and edward i no ur on this website an im kallin home

your teacher May 10 2009 7:48pm FLAG
ciara chelsea monica jawuan JR.......im reporting the following names....an im not really your teacher but i no hu u are

your teacher May 10 2009 7:50pm FLAG
Have younger bro always tryin to feel my boobs. Saturday I had no bra on and he come up and squeeze them. I just let him and when I see he got a boner I grabbed it and made him cum in his pants. Maybe someday I let him do me when he can last longer.

Amber May 13 2009 2:58pm FLAG
u shouldnt do that to ur sister... shes ur SISTER man...

curiousity May 13 2009 3:22pm FLAG
wht the is wrong with u mother fuker bitchs

your bitching enemy May 13 2009 5:43pm FLAG
my parents are out on the weekend for 3 moths my step bro his abs . i went to sleep with noting on he came in my bed he fuk my ussy every night.

!!!!!!!!###@@%%**** May 13 2009 6:33pm FLAG
dont do that. a lot of troble can happen. then get kick out the house

lina wwaters May 14 2009 4:30am FLAG
bro n sis can be friends with benefits

Lissa May 14 2009 7:09pm FLAG
ahah teacher goodluck finding out this guy i mean seriousely why the i mean seriousely but back to the topic....

duntheone May 18 2009 6:51pm FLAG
dud a lil young ahah ... i understand the girl being a lil older but dude ... there are legal issues whether in the states or canada ... legal age to consent is so i dont recomend it ... wait till she develops a bit more and then ask her if shell do you when she turns because theres nothing stopping you then ... well in canada anyways but yeah dude dont recomend until then

duntheone May 18 2009 6:53pm FLAG
I HAD SEX WIT ANDREW AND LET ME TELL U IT WAZ N HOT HIS BODY WAZ SEXY HE HAD A 6 PACK N FCKN SEXY ASS

DUH QUEEN OF BITCHES May 22 2009 5:26pm FLAG
I MEANT TO PUT

DUH QUEEN OF BITCHES May 22 2009 5:27pm FLAG
NO WAY DUDE UR OWN BLOOD

STUPID BITCH May 22 2009 5:28pm FLAG
BITCH

Anonymous May 22 2009 5:29pm FLAG
just do it, its worth it when your inside that tight virgin c*nt

Anonymous May 31 2009 10:39pm FLAG
I am so with anonymous, I first started having sex with my lil brother cuz we shared a room and I mean if you looked at him, you'd wanna bang him too and damn everyday he turned me on when he changed but one day my sis came in while I was sucking his c*ck....I thought but at twelve she was very curious and within a bit of time, I was popping her cherry!!

go for it! Jun 03 2009 12:19am FLAG
you may get ur sis perngant

sunflower1 Jun 12 2009 8:03am FLAG
if any girl in delhi. wanna sex. just msg me at. 0989973

Gaurav Jun 18 2009 11:07am FLAG
hi .i am the one who have some problem having szex relation with my sister. i would like to share some trick and the age to play them .first of all the best age is when your sister is ****age at this age she does not know purity of any relation in maturity. Imean in thsi age she can not distinguish between brotherhood and sex.at this age she grows sex drive that she can not control and yet as she is uasually confined to the family (age restriction for sex),her feeling for her brother is a mix type of family and friendship.you can seduce her very easily .Caution: never play sex at first shot.try to play game ,a time is required to change a brother for sex partener.first you are a brother and you shoulkd transmute to a sexplayer.(continued email:lovingsister37@yahoo.in

sis seducer Jul 13 2009 9:01am FLAG
keep in touch by emial i will send u more sex pics and inscest stories real. also send me your sis pics i will send u mine. eecshj1@eim.ae

Anonymous Jul 15 2009 7:58pm FLAG
Hi mujhe nahi pata tha ki meri tarah aur log hain jo apni bahan ko chodna chahte hai thnks all u guys go and with bro.. so call me at 093352203,,09506030664

one lover boy Aug 07 2009 4:48am FLAG
i tried to seduce her today. all started tht she was feeling pain in stomach n i kissed on her forehead but she cried instead.

UNKNOWN Sep 19 2009 8:48am FLAG
umm best thing i can say catch her while shes masterbatig or get her drunk or high, if you wanna seduce her. if you want her permission then talk to her get close to her and start rubing her.if you wan specifics go scroll up in the love index thing and read sister sex.k good luck

good luck/sexi-sm Oct 08 2009 5:52pm FLAG
How do i fuk my sister i touch her ass and rub her cl*t and she said no more then the next day she let me again its been 2yrs now and i dnt know how to tel her i wana fuk her how do i say it im 20 shes 19

Andrew Jan 09 2011 8:06am FLAG
bloody ers

j khan Jan 27 2011 8:33am FLAG
take some lubricant and put on her backhole then push ur d*ck in her and pump slowly while she asleep and eject ur sperms in her then put in her sweet after some give big stroke and suck her boobs

jalladi Jan 27 2011 8:40am FLAG
tell me hw enter my d*ck in hr mouth

deva Jan 27 2011 8:42am FLAG
i have gd experience with this cause i fuk my sister befor many times so if you are interested add me at my email mondat-@hotmail.com

elio Aug 02 2011 6:23am FLAG

elio Aug 02 2011 6:24am FLAG

elio Aug 02 2011 6:24am FLAG

elio Aug 02 2011 6:33am FLAG

elio Aug 02 2011 6:33am FLAG

elio Aug 02 2011 6:33am FLAG
May seem like a good idea but its not you will feel really guilty and wish you hadnt ... DONT DO IT !!! but if u really have to ask her to play truth or dare

MRimalwaysright Nov 01 2012 1:48pm FLAG
tery te me maraa,n phuddy

guddu Oct 19 3:44pm FLAG
SuJfz6 Thanks so much for the blog article. Keep writing.

gMWjVolyLLFfnW Oct 25 4:50pm FLAG