i think my mom would let me me plz thanks

The Problem: okay so my mom has always been very liberal about her nudity around me she would change in front of me a lot and i would see her great big beautiful tits she even changed underwear in front of me once and bent over while putting her clean underwear on so i got an amazing view of her warm, hot, inviting, delicious, i got a stiff one as hard as a rock from that. then one day she said her boob was kinda hurting cuz she hit it at work and i was like "right here?" and i felt it and squeezed it and she didnt tell me anything she even moaned a little so what do u think? and i have been in the bathroom while she takes a shower and she doesnt tell me anything i think i might get lucky what do u think if not how can i get her to let me satisfy us both?

Asked by: dvshidfirid at 01:41:55 PM, Monday, June 01, 2009 PDT FLAG

What is her age and yours?

Anonymous Jun 04 2009 10:48am FLAG

Both of your age please?

SexSmile Jun 07 2009 2:22am FLAG
i am and she is 37

dvshidfirid Jun 08 2009 4:56pm FLAG
just ask her

Anonymous Jun 09 2009 8:57pm FLAG
contact to get best advice yourhelper_3000@yahoo.com

h Jun 19 2009 3:30pm FLAG
First get in a tickle fight grope a little bit then let her fell ur hard on acidently then let the fun begin

Anonymous Aug 11 2009 5:37pm FLAG
She's already comfortable being ***** around you and you touching her so it should be easy from here. Just be more frendly to her and build up your relationship so that you and her laugh at eachother's jokes, and talk about private things. When she hugs you give her a slight squeeze as you hug her back. And if she kissses you turn your head just at the right moment and make look like a accident, she will end up kissing your lips instead of your cheek. When she get's dressed compliment her on how good the outfit looks on her, not how good she looks in it, but how good she makes it look. And give her a smile whenever it's appropiete such as when you she her come home from work. After you get that perfect level of a mother/son bond, occassionally like once to two times a week let her accidentally catch you masturbating. at that point your relationship will be good enough where she will either say sorry and excuse herself in imbarishment, or actually be turned on by this. if she does say sorry and excuses herself then wait about a day or two and then ask her if you two can talk. When she sits down to talk to you, tell her that you have never been with a girl and you don't know how to have sex with one properly. She'll almost definently say she'll teach you and then i hope you have fun! :)

BigBro Aug 17 2009 2:33pm FLAG
^ l l wow

virgin bella Nov 28 2009 10:44pm FLAG
When you see her tits, ass, or tang, tell her how great they look. If she's showing herself to you, she's probably fishing for a compliment. Be wearing some thin boxers when you do this. A few compliments on how you feel about her body accompanied by a huge erection will let her know your "up for it".

OldGoat Jul 12 2010 7:43pm FLAG
her

Anonymous Aug 24 2010 4:01pm FLAG
her

Anonymous Aug 24 2010 4:01pm FLAG
let her see ur hard on through ur pants while u touch her and make her moan. then kiss her and just go for it ;)

anonymous Sep 02 2010 4:22am FLAG
She's ur mom and u wud respect her..mother is the wonderful creature of god.,if u do somethng wrong..u wud never see in her eyes again..plz be respect of this pure relation...god bless u

John Oct 11 2010 9:29am FLAG
you need to go for it. a missed is one you'll never get... it truely sounds like your mom is ready for you to advance on her. get it...

mark Oct 18 2010 8:53pm FLAG
Dude its very easy. ,i am 19 and my mom is 39 she ofen changes in front of me ,, she dnt use to b4 , see how i made it.. Once while she ws changing i went inside her room , she ws shockd ., but she managd nt 2 show., i evn turnd as i dnt care ,,and talld her thr was a call 4 her ..she was totally .. Thn she became very free to me in changing dress ,, once she was changing , i went straight inside ,she was totall .. I ask whr she kept my book i need it urgent to go class , she said ok let me get dress thn i will search , i grabd her towel whch she ws trying covr ,,and talld serch nw ,its urgent i am getting , she started searching ,,she ws moving hear and ther searching book . I war jst taking a view of her bigg ass and ,, thn finally she found after min ,and gave me , i knw she ws feeling good to be nakd in front of me ..thn i gav her a tight hug on her and said thanks mom and went to class... She ws divorced 3 yers back .,,know she is totally free about her body 2me ,, surprisingly she wears ?nly lingeries at home , sleeps , cooks ,..while bathing she calls me to rub her back . One day we both were in hurry ,, so i directly went to bathroom nakd , i talld her i am coming in bcs i am getting late ,' she lookd at my 9inch and gave cunning smile ', i rubbd her back, her butt boobs ,evn her shavd ,like soaping,,,evn she rubbd my back and startd soaping my c*ck , ths ws 1st time happning so i loaded my gun on her hand and body ,', she smiled and talld ,, i already have soup ,i dnt need soup solution... Thn we movd 2 our new rent home its very small one r?om kitchen .. Ther is only one bed now she sleep ***** or lingries with me ,. Evn i sleep nakd now , even i put my c*ck in her asscrack ,gives her a huge from behind and i sleeps that way , i started even rubbing in her ass crack ,she jst smiles , but stopes me touching her ..she complaind in morning i am always making her bum fill with paste whn she wake up , (may 2day i will her)

Mavric Oct 22 2010 5:13pm FLAG
what the heck is wrong with u people thats ur f-ing mom dude give it rest....move on to ur neighbor

oh noooooo Nov 09 2010 9:23pm FLAG
i really want to my mom she hot

Anonymous Nov 19 2010 10:21pm FLAG
After reading all the comments, I want to change myself. Since I am a mother of yr old daughter and yr old son, I used to stay ***** in our house, when weather is favorable. I have never seen any odd expressions with my babies because they are accustomed with nudity from there childhood. But???. To all my brothers and small boys, do respect to your mother

shovna Nov 20 2010 2:40am FLAG
When I was my mother caught me jerking off. A fewdays later she talked to me about it. I told her I was thinking about her at the time. She said it was wrong but she was flattered too. A week later she came to my room and dropped her robe to the floor. She told me to jerk off while I looked at her *****. Now we masturbate together all the time but she won't go any farther. Its awesome tho and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Me Dec 08 2010 1:21pm FLAG
wooooow

hmm Dec 09 2010 10:14am FLAG
BITCH u should learn how to be a man how the function are u financial function our bicth ass MOM pussey this blitz nasty from kalle naranja ls. Function all u perverts

betitor-@yahoo.con Dec 09 2010 10:06pm FLAG
i like to see my mom in *****,

killme Dec 14 2010 10:25pm FLAG
aapko kisne roka hai? are chhinal ki sadi kholo aur dekho uski chut. daldo lund aur chudai karo randi ki tarah. ma ki chut ke jaisa maja ahi. internit ke jamane me aap sirf sochte kab tak rahoge ?

a Dec 16 2010 7:35am FLAG
ARE YOU SURE Y'ALL WANT TO CARRY THAT DEEP DARK SECRET ? EMAIL ME TO LET ME KNOW WHAT Y'ALL DID 'CAUSE I'M VERY CURIOUS

OTTAMBASSADOR7@GMAIL.COM Dec 19 2010 11:26am FLAG
how can i ask my aunt if she wants a foot massage? can u ask your aunt on advise on what i should do or if any of u are an aunt and have a nephew can u help me out

love feet Dec 31 2010 10:47am FLAG

love feet Dec 31 2010 10:47am FLAG
my mom walks around the house with a white rob on,i can see the little bit of ass hangin from it,then i have to go in the bathroom and jack off cuase she wont let me a cuople of times,but i didnt want that i just wanted to screw that ass,if i tell her wat i wanna do to her she might get pissed,but i cant keep it bundled up inside me anymore,i just dont know how she will react,i dont wana fuk her everyday just 1 time,and that will be the end up of it,just enough to get my jollys,i dont live with her,so i cant fuk her everyday,even if i wanted to,some advice?

pothead Jan 01 2011 10:05pm FLAG
fool if u don't wanna ing her once..... Coz she'll be not able 2 control herself......!

reo Jan 03 2011 2:55am FLAG

reo Jan 03 2011 2:55am FLAG
when your mom show u her ***** body then just go near to him and hug her titly from the bak side and without waisting time starat to rub her tits with one hand and from anthr hand start to rub her pusy frm upper side of her panti .i m damd sure that then she will gve u a best bl*wj*b and a best sex.

max Jan 19 2011 11:11am FLAG
Just move your kock in . No Harm Done. AND HER. CAN WE SWAP BODIES

xX-MePlease-Xx Jan 31 2011 1:02pm FLAG
vagina

xX-MePlease-Xx Jan 31 2011 1:03pm FLAG
I think most of you need to go back to school and learn to spell/talk/write.

one real fine wine Feb 01 2011 5:44pm FLAG
dude just do what i did i accidently walked in n saw her n she didnt car but she saw my d*ck and touched it n told me i was growing up n talked to when she was done i hugged her and kissed her then i just started rubbing her boobs and then i went lower i rubbed n sucked her all day she even let me stay home from school we do this every weekend now

i-love-sexin-you Feb 01 2011 9:51pm FLAG

i-love-sexin-you Feb 01 2011 9:52pm FLAG
.. & enjoy to your mum.....

rehmat chitrali Feb 03 2011 11:34am FLAG
Let me tell you, when i guy comes for me, i can't stop myself. So get drunk and try, then you will have a back up plan ;)

Lick & Enjoy Feb 08 2011 7:01pm FLAG
i'm pretty sure this is why we have so many stupid people in america. these must all be people from the south where incest is "cool" but im pretty sure you are all really ed up place

you are all sick in the head Feb 13 2011 8:25am FLAG
one time i was sitting on the my couch and i was jacking off real hard to the image of my mom in my head i thoghut she was asllep in here room but then she walk in the living room i tryed to cove it up but she seen she said dont be embarresd then she moved my hand and started stroking my 8inch d*ck then she got ***** and called her best friend over and they were both licking and sucking my d*ck it felt good than i said mom can we have a threesome and we did me and my mom and boobs the size of appels (nice and purky)

ibangmymomma Feb 15 2011 7:56pm FLAG
you guys are have no respect for them selves and obviously should never have been parents to begin with if you can't even teach your children modesty and respect for the opposite gender, what else do your moms do if they're perfectly comfortable exposing them selves to their children. These are the type of people who should be sterlized. It's wrong, and it's no different than teaching your child to be a criminal, pervard, or an addict... Parents don't do that, and children who are raised with any morals at all should know better.

disgusted Feb 17 2011 8:32pm FLAG
My mom is 56 I'm we have a special relationship and I let her suk my dim all the time she's the best and she has bIg boobs just do sexy stuff until u see her ***** then hug her wen she's ***** and push up against he boobs then put ur hands on her ass and complement her and grab any part of her then it worked for me it's great

The sex man Feb 27 2011 9:21pm FLAG
Liar

Anonymous Jun 17 2011 6:57pm FLAG
Troll

Anonymous Jun 28 2011 2:09pm FLAG
take it! my mom and me s me too.

awesomesauceboss Jul 19 2011 11:20am FLAG
me and my mom share a bed. i was jacking off one time, in the bed, cuz my mom was gone, i thought. she came in early and saw my 25 cm d*ck. she got into bed and rubbed her ass up to me. so i ed her all nite. we have sex whnever, so i say try her.

asb Jul 19 2011 11:26pm FLAG
Dude I used to c my mom ***** all the time but never got to 4 me

mark Aug 19 2011 9:20am FLAG

mark Aug 19 2011 9:27am FLAG
I think every mom should their son to teach them rather than boys going out and not knowing how to please a girl

big d*ck Aug 19 2011 9:31am FLAG
your mom madly, tear her c*nt and fill the juices

ravi Sep 22 2011 4:17am FLAG
What do I say to my mom, so she can let me shower with her so I can do her in the shower

Shower boy Sep 25 2011 8:50pm FLAG
her

motherer Dec 09 2011 2:58am FLAG
grab her from behind.make her kneel n a dog her lik

Anonymous Dec 09 2011 3:00am FLAG
hey guys i like to heck my my mom once while she sleep, i had touched her tang lot of times while she sleeps, how to drug her,,,,,,,,,, pls help me guys

rockeyyyyyyyy Dec 18 2011 12:59pm FLAG
hey guys let me no any sleeping pill names

rockeyyyyyyyyyy Dec 18 2011 1:01pm FLAG
Ummm ok lol.How did I get here?I was looking up poptart flavours XD

Normal Girl lol Dec 31 2011 11:35pm FLAG
d

a Jan 06 2012 8:09am FLAG
I WANNA HECK MY MOM TO SHE GOT BIG TITS AND A PHAT ASS IM 19 AND SHE'S IN HER 30's BUT SHES MARRIED IMA JUST WAIT UNTIL SHE'S SINGLE AGAIN TO HECK HER SHE ALWAYS ASK ME TO RUB HER FEET WHEN SHE GETS OFF WORK BUT I DONT WANT TO CAUSE I KNOW IMA END UP SUCKING THEM BECAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH WOMEN FEET AND MY AUNTIES GOT PRETTY FEET AND BIG TITS I BE WANNA SUCK AND HECK THEM ALL NIGHT!!!

DRE Jan 22 2012 11:24pm FLAG
But gone ahead and her man I know how u feel tell her I wanna heck her too

Dre Jan 22 2012 11:29pm FLAG
If shes gone to that extreme then there is no excuse to not make a move. And if she threatens you about touching her say she brought it on her self for going tht far. Have fun ducking your mom.

ron Paul Mar 06 2012 12:57am FLAG
im and i dont know if mom mom wants to fuk me

lets do it Mar 28 2012 5:56pm FLAG

lets do it Mar 28 2012 5:57pm FLAG

lets do it Mar 28 2012 5:57pm FLAG
I'm & I ing her the same way I did but sexyer then he got out and she started licking us both & sucking & then we had a threesome & then there was blood & that he licked the blood up and started to cum then I realised I was cuming too I loved it!! Then the next day I shagged my girlfriend and she asked why I was so good & I explained I'd done my mom and she was excited!<3 shag as much as you can and if it don't work Rape her!!!

the shagging sex god! Just do it ===D. [( )] Apr 15 2012 4:49am FLAG
Just pull her pants down and that ass as hard as you can and cum.

Michael Apr 25 2012 10:44pm FLAG
Man u guys are such trolls, but if this is true just ask her slow, don't catch her by surprise cause if u do she will say no. her gentle and loving like and tell her u love her. A woman needs respect and love. And to all the trolls; nice one X'D!!!

Woman lover May 23 2012 7:21am FLAG
And that 'normal girl lol' who was 'looking for potart flavours' probable got so hard he bust all over his keyboard. What a loser ( looking for poptart flavours, WTF ) u wont find those with these people, trust me.

Woman lover May 23 2012 7:27am FLAG
IM AND I WANNA MY MOM BUT I DONT WANT HER TO GET MAD AT ME IF I ASK I IM KIND OF AFRAID IF I ASK TO TOUCH HER BECAUSE I DONT WANT IT TO BE AKWARD BETWEEN US AFTER ALL I WANT TO DO IS LET ME TOUCH HER FOR AS LONG AS I WANT ADVICE PLZZZZ

---->BIG PECKER May 30 2012 12:17pm FLAG
I really want my mom, but I'm not sure how to ask?

Scared to ask Jun 10 2012 2:56pm FLAG

Scared to ask Jun 10 2012 3:10pm FLAG
gross

Anonymous Jun 13 2012 5:08pm FLAG
gross

Anonymous Jun 13 2012 5:08pm FLAG
hi I'm and I many times saw my mom nacked when she was changing clothes it was the last time I saw m mom was an June 20my mom was changing her clothes to get reddy to go out the I entered her room and saw mom having her bra in her hand and tried to cover her boobs with th bra and told me that she was dressing and I sat beside her noticing her and she bent down I touched her hips and she never said anything to me before this when I came from tution early she was bathing in the toilet an came out fully that time I asked mom that I want to use toilet that is why I am standing here.. one day while she was sleeping I tried to wake my mom bt she was not getting up then I liffted her nighty and touched her hear then she moarned and many more times I saw her ...

rahan Jun 20 2012 9:04am FLAG
my mom made me spunk over her face then she licke my bum hole and let me spank her bum and cum in it then drank my piss she is my slave and eats my cum

i luv to fuk her ass man Jun 24 2012 1:04pm FLAG
u ppl r disgusting and sick!!!!!!!!!! ur mother created u!! i am gonna throw up... have u ever herd of incest..or the BIBLE

digusted Jun 25 2012 9:36pm FLAG
I was once seduced by my mom she came in my room and caught me masterbauting it was uncomfortable she told be to go wash me hands and when I came back she was ***** on.my bed I.didnt know what to to but I wasn't wearing pants so my boner was easily spotted . She started stroking her hands on her body and whispered for me to come touch her she was my mother so I obeyed she told me to go to her private area where she pees and pretend it was a lolipop I did so.... It was good.. she started making noises like moaning or yeahhh ohh type noises. Then she told me to lick her breasts I did so I didn't enjoy this as much as her but she was really happy and ever since her and my dad were divorced she hadn't been I let her do what she wanted she told me to follow her an we went to the basment I was never allowed there she layed me on the bed and started dancing around this pole. And rubbing her private area. It was nice to watch I started rubing my penis again and she came over and did it for me at this point it felt so good I lost all my will to stop. She told me I was bigger than my dad but it wad all gibberish . She stood up and sat back down inserting her vagina onto my penis nothing felt this good she would go fast and faster and kiss me to. Then white stuff came out of her vagina and when that happens to my penis I stop she hadnt she wanted more I watched in silence to see what would happen she told me to lick it and eat the white stuff I did she told me to put my entire and into bed vagina I lisened after that she sat on my face and licked my oenis at the same time and took another ride on it this time she was going faster and screaming if felt to good and I had a orgasm she asked me to put it in her mouth I did after that she layed me down and turned the light of and layed next to me quietly she stroked my penis until all the white stuff had stopped coming out and kissed me for the next hour she told me not to tell anyone about this and she will do it again tommorow I agreed ...

vuctem Jul 05 2012 12:25pm FLAG

vuctem Jul 05 2012 12:25pm FLAG

vuctem Jul 05 2012 12:27pm FLAG
My mom is so hot she has such sexy legs and tight breasts such a soft ass too she's in early 30s I'm and she tells me I'm so muscular and is always walking up to me and bending over she's always wearing something that shows off skin I've seen her ***** a couple times and she didn't say anything about it lately since im in shape she tries to 'cover' herself when but leaves the bathroom door open and one time told me to come in and she just talked to me for a few mins and she's always asking me to massage her and when I do she lightly moans.. I want her so bad an I think she wants me too It makes me wanna pleasure her a lot , anyone have advice on how i should seduce her??

CantResistStaring Jul 09 2012 11:12am FLAG
hi guys my dad passed away cupl of weeks ago now itme and mom alon in weekdays i want to her but i dont know whether she wants it and is it good to myown mom even if she wants it??

gayaq Jul 19 2012 11:44am FLAG
my mom to she is so hot she has a fat bubble butt.

Bongs Jul 28 2012 8:44pm FLAG
wanna u too

german dad Aug 01 2012 3:55am FLAG
I am a mother and I want to have sex with my ****age son but don't know how to go about it I am a single mother and I am very lonely when he goes to school I lay ***** in his be and play with myself I walk around the house half ***** and bend over in front of him all the time but still nothing I know he wants me because there was cum all over my pink dirty panties it makes me so that my son wants me I'm 41 and didn't have sex for 3 years please what should I do should I just confront him

Anonymous Aug 13 2012 3:15pm FLAG
u sick bastards how can u people enjoy ing your mothers

u Aug 19 2012 4:16am FLAG
I would her

Anonymous Sep 06 2012 9:21pm FLAG
I can you. Meet me we ll enjoy. Would you like to lick

er Sep 07 2012 11:23pm FLAG
If you want to her go for iylt

jack Sep 08 2012 4:58pm FLAG
She is your mom you can bang her if you want to

sue Sep 08 2012 5:00pm FLAG
ok so im and my mom is 35 well ive liked my moms body and everytime she wants to change she tells me to leave the room and i say no. well then she says ok ill just change then. and starts to so i leave. i really want to do her but how do i do it any advice guys i dont know if she is up for it she always thinks incest is gross.

johnnyboyyyy Sep 24 2012 4:18pm FLAG
lick that

welky Oct 02 2012 4:05am FLAG
Make pragnent yours mom ker

Rick Dec 03 2012 2:21pm FLAG
You all are really sick in the head tryin to bang ur moms , ur all weirdos

deez nuttz Dec 04 2012 7:43am FLAG
Next time she will change her underwhear go rub her nipples hard and then e here good...

lol Jan 17 2013 3:47pm FLAG
Whats wrong with you go ing mom. Lemme exolain yo how to hit on girls : Got to school and grab her tits hard and start putting fingers in here vagina nad make her cum on math class

Anonimous Jan 17 2013 3:53pm FLAG
im in my mom right know

gabe Jan 23 2013 7:48pm FLAG
I have mixed feelings on this topic....

.... wtf Feb 23 2013 7:49pm FLAG
WTF IS WRONG WITH U PEEPS!!??!!?? WHY DO YOU WANT TO UR MOM SHES UR MOM!

totaly creeped Feb 26 2013 8:57pm FLAG
My mom sent me a txt that said do u want to titty then I went to her house I want to ask her who it was suppose to be sent to but I was scared then I ask to see her boobs she said no then I ask who was the txt suppose to be sent to she said erase it but should I or should I use it for a chance

Anonymous Feb 28 2013 7:03pm FLAG
My stepmom is 40 and I am , I get a hardon when I am around her. One day when the two of us were fixing dinner alone in the house I was just wearing shorts and my d*ck poped out. She suggested we go to the bedroom and she could help me. That was about five months ago and we have had good sex several times since.

Anonymous Mar 21 2013 5:54pm FLAG
Any ladies want to have sex pls contact. My email is joy.regal@gmail.com

Mother er Apr 01 2013 4:32pm FLAG
I love moms :)

tech Apr 09 2013 1:52pm FLAG
IM AND I REALLY WANNA DO MY MUM BUT IM AFRAID TO ASK HER BECAUSE I DONT WANT IT TO BE AWKWARD BETWEEN US.

8========D Apr 13 2013 5:07pm FLAG
I et my mom until she past away two years ago. I realy need someone like her. Email me at andy1az@live.ca

Andy toronto May 18 2013 8:00pm FLAG
When she bends over just walk up behind her with a hard on

Anonymous Jun 09 2013 8:59am FLAG
the best you ever have is your own seedflax@gmail.com

zoomedic Jun 11 2013 5:25am FLAG
I'm and my mom is 41. One day i caught her masterbating to my pic so I started sucking her c*nt. She moaned then sucked my d*ck! My dad came in and caught us. But then he just started giving my mom back shots while she was sucking me. My dad started to suck me too. It felt SOO good. My mom ride on my penis and eat her cl*t. I my mom! Then we all cumm on each other and at each others cumm. It so fun and we do it everyday!!

MOMBANGER 🍆 Jun 28 2013 8:59pm FLAG
I'm my mom is 21 I was jerking off one day in the bathroom then she came in and she started to stare at my penis she lick her lips and started to finger herself then she brought me to her bed and laid me down and gave me a bl*wj*b then she jump up and down on my d*ck it felt so good I SOO wanna do it again

I lol e Jun 28 2013 9:04pm FLAG
I dry hump my mom when she tickles me I pretend I'm laugh hard XD

Wanna Jun 29 2013 4:24pm FLAG
Incest.

anon Jul 01 2013 3:09am FLAG
I was grabbing my moms ass while She slept and I got the nerves to lubricate my d*ck And start giving her anal She woke up started to scream relized it was me And told me to keep going we do it every day :)

Horny boy Jul 01 2013 10:43pm FLAG
My mom taught me how to pleasure a girl by doing it on Her but it's always been on her

Loves his Jul 01 2013 10:45pm FLAG
Contact me at tommbrwn@yahoo.com to

Ladies Jul 01 2013 10:47pm FLAG
I meant to put ladies Mam

Ladies man Jul 01 2013 10:48pm FLAG
My mom wants me to her with my 8 1/2 c ck because my dad died and she is still H rny what should I do should I do it or should I tell her no she has me take showers with her and tries to get me to stick my d ck up her a ss but I won't even though she's se y as he'll what should I do she forces me to watch her use a dildo on her self and she moans that she wants mine because I can explode in her and she doesn't want to have long term relationships with people she even showed me a video that my dad made that said if she asked I was to do it I'm wondering what I should do she has huge tits and a tight little pu sy and a huge a s Im and wondering wether I should do it

yearold Jul 02 2013 11:59am FLAG
Post a Question i think my mom would let me me plz thanks The Problem: okay so my mom has always been very liberal about her nudity around me she would change in front of me a lot and i would see her great big beautiful tits she even changed underwear in front of me once and bent over while putting her clean underwear on so i got an amazing view of her warm, hot, inviting, delicious, i got a stiff one as hard as a rock from that. then one day she said her boob was kinda hurting cuz she hit it at work and i was like "right here?" and i felt it and squeezed it and she didnt tell me anything she even moaned a little so what do u think? and i have been in the bathroom while she takes a shower and she doesnt tell me anything i think i might get lucky what do u think if not how can i get her to let me satisfy us both? Asked by: dvshidfirid at 01:41:55 PM, Monday, June 01, 2009 PDT FLAG Advice What is her age and yours? Anonymous Jun 04 2009 10:48am FLAG Both of your age please? SexSmile Jun 07 2009 2:22am FLAG i am and she is 37 dvshidfirid Jun 08 2009 4:56pm FLAG just ask her Anonymous Jun 09 2009 8:57pm FLAG contact to get best advice yourhelper_3000@yahoo.com h Jun 19 2009 3:30pm FLAG First get in a tickle fight grope a little bit then let her fell ur hard on acidently then let the fun begin Anonymous Aug 2009 5:37pm FLAG She's already comfortable being ***** around you and you touching her so it should be easy from here. Just be more frendly to her and build up your relationship so that you and her laugh at eachother's jokes, and talk about private things. When she hugs you give her a slight squeeze as you hug her back. And if she kissses you turn your head just at the right moment and make look like a accident, she will end up kissing your lips instead of your cheek. When she get's dressed compliment her on how good the outfit looks on her, not how good she looks in it, but how good she makes it look. And give her a smile whenever it's appropiete such as when you she her come home from work. After you get that perfect level of a mother/son bond, occassionally like once to two times a week let her accidentally catch you masturbating. at that point your relationship will be good enough where she will either say sorry and excuse herself in imbarishment, or actually be turned on by this. if she does say sorry and excuses herself then wait about a day or two and then ask her if you two can talk. When she sits down to talk to you, tell her that you have never been with a girl and you don't know how to have sex with one properly. She'll almost definently say she'll teach you and then i hope you have fun! :) BigBro Aug 2009 2:33pm FLAG ^ l l wow virgin bella Nov 28 2009 10:44pm FLAG When you see her tits, ass, or tang, tell her how great they look. If she's showing herself to you, she's probably fishing for a compliment. Be wearing some thin boxers when you do this. A few compliments on how you feel about her body accompanied by a huge erection will let her know your "up for it". OldGoat Jul 2010 7:43pm FLAG her Anonymous Aug 24 2010 4:01pm FLAG her Anonymous Aug 24 2010 4:01pm FLAG let her see ur hard on through ur pants while u touch her and make her moan. then kiss her and just go for it ;) anonymous Sep 02 2010 4:22am FLAG She's ur mom and u wud respect her..mother is the wonderful creature of god.,if u do somethng wrong..u wud never see in her eyes again..plz be respect of this pure relation...god bless u John Oct 2010 9:29am FLAG you need to go for it. a missed is one you'll never get... it truely sounds like your mom is ready for you to advance on her. get it... mark Oct 18 2010 8:53pm FLAG Dude its very easy. ,i am 19 and my mom is 39 she ofen changes in front of me ,, she dnt use to b4 , see how i made it.. Once while she ws changing i went inside her room , she ws shockd ., but she managd nt 2 show., i evn turnd as i dnt care ,,and talld her thr was a call 4 her ..she was totally .. Thn she became very free to me in changing dress ,, once she was changing , i went straight inside ,she was totall .. I ask whr she kept my book i need it urgent to go class , she said ok let me get dress thn i will search , i grabd her towel whch she ws trying covr ,,and talld serch nw ,its urgent i am getting , she started searching ,,she ws moving hear and ther searching book . I war jst taking a view of her bigg ass and ,, thn finally she found after min ,and gave me , i knw she ws feeling good to be nakd in front of me ..thn i gav her a tight hug on her and said thanks mom and went to class... She ws divorced 3 yers back .,,know she is totally free about her body 2me ,, surprisingly she wears ?nly lingeries at home , sleeps , cooks ,..while bathing she calls me to rub her back . One day we both were in hurry ,, so i directly went to bathroom nakd , i talld her i am coming in bcs i am getting late ,' she lookd at my 9inch and gave cunning smile ', i rubbd her back, her butt boobs ,evn her shavd ,like soaping,,,evn she rubbd my back and startd soaping my c*ck , ths ws 1st time happning so i loaded my gun on her hand and body ,', she smiled and talld ,, i already have soup ,i dnt need soup solution... Thn we movd 2 our new rent home its very small one r?om kitchen .. Ther is only one bed now she sleep ***** or lingries with me ,. Evn i sleep nakd now , even i put my c*ck in her asscrack ,gives her a huge from behind and i sleeps that way , i started even rubbing in her ass crack ,she jst smiles , but stopes me touching her ..she complaind in morning i am always making her bum fill with paste whn she wake up , (may 2day i will her) Mavric Oct 22 2010 5:pm FLAG what the heck is wrong with u people thats ur f-ing mom dude give it rest....move on to ur neighbor oh noooooo Nov 09 2010 9:23pm FLAG i really want to my mom she hot Anonymous Nov 19 2010 10:21pm FLAG After reading all the comments, I want to change myself. Since I am a mother of yr old daughter and yr old son, I used to stay ***** in our house, when weather is favorable. I have never seen any odd expressions with my babies because they are accustomed with nudity from there childhood. But???. To all my brothers and small boys, do respect to your mother shovna Nov 20 2010 2:40am FLAG When I was my mother caught me jerking off. A fewdays later she talked to me about it. I told her I was thinking about her at the time. She said it was wrong but she was flattered too. A week later she came to my room and dropped her robe to the floor. She told me to jerk off while I looked at her *****. Now we masturbate together all the time but she won't go any farther. Its awesome tho and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Me Dec 08 2010 1:21pm FLAG wooooow hmm Dec 09 2010 10:am FLAG BITCH u should learn how to be a man how the function are u financial function our bicth ass MOM pussey this blitz nasty from kalle naranja ls. Function all u perverts betitor-@yahoo.con Dec 09 2010 10:06pm FLAG i like to see my mom in *****, killme Dec 2010 10:25pm FLAG aapko kisne roka hai? are chhinal ki sadi kholo aur dekho uski chut. daldo lund aur chudai karo randi ki tarah. ma ki chut ke jaisa maja ahi. internit ke jamane me aap sirf sochte kab tak rahoge ? a Dec 2010 7:35am FLAG ARE YOU SURE Y'ALL WANT TO CARRY THAT DEEP DARK SECRET ? EMAIL ME TO LET ME KNOW WHAT Y'ALL DID 'CAUSE I'M VERY CURIOUS OTTAMBASSADOR7@GMAIL.COM Dec 19 2010 :26am FLAG how can i ask my aunt if she wants a foot massage? can u ask your aunt on advise on what i should do or if any of u are an aunt and have a nephew can u help me out love feet Dec 31 2010 10:47am FLAG how can i ask my aunt if she wants a foot massage? can u ask your aunt on advise on what i should do or if any of u are an aunt and have a nephew can u help me out love feet Dec 31 2010 10:47am FLAG my mom walks around the house with a white rob on,i can see the little bit of ass hangin from it,then i have to go in the bathroom and jack off cuase she wont let me a cuople of times,but i didnt want that i just wanted to screw that ass,if i tell her wat i wanna do to her she might get pissed,but i cant keep it bundled up inside me anymore,i just dont know how she will react,i dont wana fuk her everyday just 1 time,and that will be the end up of it,just enough to get my jollys,i dont live with her,so i cant fuk her everyday,even if i wanted to,some advice? potheadJan 01 2010:05pm FLAG fool if u don't wannaher once..... Coz she'll be not able 2 control herself......! reo Jan 03 202:55am FLAG fool if u don't wannaher once..... Coz she'll be not able 2 control herself......! reo Jan 03 202:55am FLAG when your mom show u her ***** body then just go near to him and hug her titly from the bak side and without waisting time starat to rub her tits with one hand and from anthr hand start to rub her pusy frm upper side of her panti .i m damd sure that then she will gve u a best bl*wj*b and a best sex. max Jan 19 20:am FLAG Just move your kock in . No Harm Done. AND HER. CAN WE SWAP BODIES xX-MePlease-Xx Jan 31 201:02pm FLAG vagina xX-MePlease-Xx Jan 31 201:03pm FLAG I think most of you need to go back to school and learn to spell/talk/write. one real fine wine Feb 01 205:44pm FLAG dude just do what i did i accidently walked in n saw her n she didnt car but she saw my d*ck and touched it n told me i was growing up n talked to when she was done i hugged her and kissed her then i just started rubbing her boobs and then i went lower i rubbed n sucked her all day she even let me stay home from school we do this every weekend now i-love-sexin-you Feb 01 209:51pm FLAG dude just do what i did i accidently walked in n saw her n she didnt car but she saw my d*ck and touched it n told me i was growing up n talked to when she was done i hugged her and kissed her then i just started rubbing her boobs and then i went lower i rubbed n sucked her all day she even let me stay home from school we do this every weekend now i-love-sexin-you Feb 01 209:52pm FLAG .. & enjoy to your mum..... rehmat chitrali Feb 03 20:34am FLAG Let me tell you, when i guy comes for me, i can't stop myself. So get drunk and try, then you will have a back up plan ;) Lick & Enjoy Feb 08 207:01pm FLAG i'm pretty sure this is why we have so many stupid people in america. these must all be people from the south where incest is "cool" but im pretty sure you are all really ed up place you are all sick in the head Feb 208:25am FLAG one time i was sitting on the my couch and i was jacking off real hard to the image of my mom in my head i thoghut she was asllep in here room but then she walk in the living room i tryed to cove it up but she seen she said dont be embarresd then she moved my hand and started stroking my 8inch d*ck then she got ***** and called her best friend over and they were both licking and sucking my d*ck it felt good than i said mom can we have a threesome and we did me and my mom and boobs the size of appels (nice and purky) ibangmymomma Feb 207:56pm FLAG you guys are have no respect for them selves and obviously should never have been parents to begin with if you can't even teach your children modesty and respect for the opposite gender, what else do your moms do if they're perfectly comfortable exposing them selves to their children. These are the type of people who should be sterlized. It's wrong, and it's no different than teaching your child to be a criminal, pervard, or an addict... Parents don't do that, and children who are raised with any morals at all should know better. disgusted Feb 208:32pm FLAG My mom is 56 I'm we have a special relationship and I let her suk my dim all the time she's the best and she has bIg boobs just do sexy stuff until u see her ***** then hug her wen she's ***** and push up against he boobs then put ur hands on her ass and complement her and grab any part of her then it worked for me it's great The sex man Feb 27 209:21pm FLAG Liar Anonymous Jun 206:57pm FLAG Troll Anonymous Jun 28 202:09pm FLAG take it! my mom and me s me too. awesomesauceboss Jul 19 20:20am FLAG me and my mom share a bed. i was jacking off one time, in the bed, cuz my mom was gone, i thought. she came in early and saw my 25 cm d*ck. she got into bed and rubbed her ass up to me. so i ed her all nite. we have sex whnever, so i say try her. asb Jul 19 20:26pm FLAG Dude I used to c my mom ***** all the time but never got to 4 me mark Aug 19 209:20am FLAG Dude I used to c my mom ***** all the time but never got to 4 me mark Aug 19 209:27am FLAG I think every mom should their son to teach them rather than boys going out and not knowing how to please a girl big d*ck Aug 19 209:31am FLAG your mom madly, tear her c*nt and fill the juices ravi Sep 22 204:am FLAG What do I say to my mom, so she can let me shower with her so I can do her in the shower Shower boy Sep 25 208:50pm FLAG her motherer Dec 09 202:58am FLAG grab her from behind.make her kneel n a dog her lik Anonymous Dec 09 203:00am FLAG hey guys i like to heck my my mom once while she sleep, i had touched her tang lot of times while she sleeps, how to drug her,,,,,,,,,, pls help me guys rockeyyyyyyyy Dec 18 20:59pm FLAG hey guys let me no any sleeping pill names rockeyyyyyyyyyy Dec 18 201:01pm FLAG Ummm ok lol.How did I get here?I was looking up poptart flavours XD Normal Girl lol Dec 31 20:35pm FLAG d a Jan 06 208:09am FLAG I WANNA HECK MY MOM TO SHE GOT BIG TITS AND A PHAT ASS IM 19 AND SHE'S IN HER 30's BUT SHES MARRIED IMA JUST WAIT UNTIL SHE'S SINGLE AGAIN TO HECK HER SHE ALWAYS ASK ME TO RUB HER FEET WHEN SHE GETS OFF WORK BUT I DONT WANT TO CAUSE I KNOW IMA END UP SUCKING THEM BECAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH WOMEN FEET AND MY AUNTIES GOT PRETTY FEET AND BIG TITS I BE WANNA SUCK AND HECK THEM ALL NIGHT!!! DRE Jan 22 20:24pm FLAG But gone ahead and her man I know how u feel tell her I wanna heck her too Dre Jan 22 20:29pm FLAG If shes gone to that extreme then there is no excuse to not make a move. And if she threatens you about touching her say she brought it on her self for going tht far. Have fun ducking your mom. ron Paul Mar 06 20:57am FLAG im and i dont know if mom mom wants to fuk me lets do it Mar 28 205:56pm FLAG im and i dont know if mom mom wants to fuk me lets do it Mar 28 205:57pm FLAG im and i dont know if mom mom wants to fuk me lets do it Mar 28 205:57pm FLAG I'm & Iher the same way I did but sexyer then he got out and she started licking us both & sucking & then we had a threesome & then there was blood & that he licked the blood up and started to cum then I realised I was cuming too I loved it!! Then the next day I shagged my girlfriend and she asked why I was so good & I explained I'd done my mom and she was excited!<3 shag as much as you can and if it don't work Rape her!!! the shagging sex god! Just do it ===D. [( )] Apr 204:49am FLAG Just pull her pants down and that ass as hard as you can and cum. Michael Apr 25 2010:44pm FLAG Man u guys are such trolls, but if this is true just ask her slow, don't catch her by surprise cause if u do she will say no. her gentle and loving like and tell her u love her. A woman needs respect and love. And to all the trolls; nice one X'D!!! Woman lover May 23 207:21am FLAG And that 'normal girl lol' who was 'looking for potart flavours' probable got so hard he bust all over his keyboard. What a loser ( looking for poptart flavours, WTF ) u wont find those with these people, trust me. Woman lover May 23 207:27am FLAG IM AND I WANNA MY MOM BUT I DONT WANT HER TO GET MAD AT ME IF I ASK I IM KIND OF AFRAID IF I ASK TO TOUCH HER BECAUSE I DONT WANT IT TO BE AKWARD BETWEEN US AFTER ALL I WANT TO DO IS LET ME TOUCH HER FOR AS LONG AS I WANT ADVICE PLZZZZ ---->BIG PECKER May 30 20:pm FLAG I really want my mom, but I'm not sure how to ask? Scared to ask Jun 10 202:56pm FLAG I really want my mom, but I'm not sure how to ask? Scared to ask Jun 10 203:10pm FLAG gross Anonymous Jun 205:08pm FLAG gross Anonymous Jun 205:08pm FLAG hi I'm and I many times saw my mom nacked when she was changing clothes it was the last time I saw m mom was an June 20my mom was changing her clothes to get reddy to go out the I entered her room and saw mom having her bra in her hand and tried to cover her boobs with th bra and told me that she was dressing and I sat beside her noticing her and she bent down I touched her hips and she never said anything to me before this when I came from tution early she was bathing in the toilet an came out fully that time I asked mom that I want to use toilet that is why I am standing here.. one day while she was sleeping I tried to wake my mom bt she was not getting up then I liffted her nighty and touched her hear then she moarned and many more times I saw her ... rahan Jun 20 209:04am FLAG my mom made me spunk over her face then she licke my bum hole and let me spank her bum and cum in it then drank my piss she is my slave and eats my cum i luv to fuk her ass man Jun 24 201:04pm FLAG u ppl r disgusting and sick!!!!!!!!!! ur mother created u!! i am gonna throw up... have u ever herd of incest..or the BIBLE digusted Jun 25 209:36pm FLAG I was once seduced by my mom she came in my room and caught me masterbauting it was uncomfortable she told be to go wash me hands and when I came back she was ***** on.my bed I.didnt know what to to but I wasn't wearing pants so my boner was easily spotted . She started stroking her hands on her body and whispered for me to come touch her she was my mother so I obeyed she told me to go to her private area where she pees and pretend it was a lolipop I did so.... It was good.. she started making noises like moaning or yeahhh ohh type noises. Then she told me to lick her breasts I did so I didn't enjoy this as much as her but she was really happy and ever since her and my dad were divorced she hadn't been I let her do what she wanted she told me to follow her an we went to the basment I was never allowed there she layed me on the bed and started dancing around this pole. And rubbing her private area. It was nice to watch I started rubing my penis again and she came over and did it for me at this point it felt so good I lost all my will to stop. She told me I was bigger than my dad but it wad all gibberish . She stood up and sat back down inserting her vagina onto my penis nothing felt this good she would go fast and faster and kiss me to. Then white stuff came out of her vagina and when that happens to my penis I stop she hadnt she wanted more I watched in silence to see what would happen she told me to lick it and eat the white stuff I did she told me to put my entire and into bed vagina I lisened after that she sat on my face and licked my oenis at the same time and took another ride on it this time she was going faster and screaming if felt to good and I had a orgasm she asked me to put it in her mouth I did after that she layed me down and turned the light of and layed next to me quietly she stroked my penis until all the white stuff had stopped coming out and kissed me for the next hour she told me not to tell anyone about this and she will do it again tommorow I agreed ... vuctem Jul 05 20:25pm FLAG I was once seduced by my mom she came in my room and caught me masterbauting it was uncomfortable she told be to go wash me hands and when I came back she was ***** on.my bed I.didnt know what to to but I wasn't wearing pants so my boner was easily spotted . She started stroking her hands on her body and whispered for me to come touch her she was my mother so I obeyed she told me to go to her private area where she pees and pretend it was a lolipop I did so.... It was good.. she started making noises like moaning or yeahhh ohh type noises. Then she told me to lick her breasts I did so I didn't enjoy this as much as her but she was really happy and ever since her and my dad were divorced she hadn't been I let her do what she wanted she told me to follow her an we went to the basment I was never allowed there she layed me on the bed and started dancing around this pole. And rubbing her private area. It was nice to watch I started rubing my penis again and she came over and did it for me at this point it felt so good I lost all my will to stop. She told me I was bigger than my dad but it wad all gibberish . She stood up and sat back down inserting her vagina onto my penis nothing felt this good she would go fast and faster and kiss me to. Then white stuff came out of her vagina and when that happens to my penis I stop she hadnt she wanted more I watched in silence to see what would happen she told me to lick it and eat the white stuff I did she told me to put my entire and into bed vagina I lisened after that she sat on my face and licked my oenis at the same time and took another ride on it this time she was going faster and screaming if felt to good and I had a orgasm she asked me to put it in her mouth I did after that she layed me down and turned the light of and layed next to me quietly she stroked my penis until all the white stuff had stopped coming out and kissed me for the next hour she told me not to tell anyone about this and she will do it again tommorow I agreed ... vuctem Jul 05 20:25pm FLAG I was once seduced by my mom she came in my room and caught me masterbauting it was uncomfortable she told be to go wash me hands and when I came back she was ***** on.my bed I.didnt know what to to but I wasn't wearing pants so my boner was easily spotted . She started stroking her hands on her body and whispered for me to come touch her she was my mother so I obeyed she told me to go to her private area where she pees and pretend it was a lolipop I did so.... It was good.. she started making noises like moaning or yeahhh ohh type noises. Then she told me to lick her breasts I did so I didn't enjoy this as much as her but she was really happy and ever since her and my dad were divorced she hadn't been I let her do what she wanted she told me to follow her an we went to the basment I was never allowed there she layed me on the bed and started dancing around this pole. And rubbing her private area. It was nice to watch I started rubing my penis again and she came over and did it for me at this point it felt so good I lost all my will to stop. She told me I was bigger than my dad but it wad all gibberish . She stood up and sat back down inserting her vagina onto my penis nothing felt this good she would go fast and faster and kiss me to. Then white stuff came out of her vagina and when that happens to my penis I stop she hadnt she wanted more I watched in silence to see what would happen she told me to lick it and eat the white stuff I did she told me to put my entire and into bed vagina I lisened after that she sat on my face and licked my oenis at the same time and took another ride on it this time she was going faster and screaming if felt to good and I had a orgasm she asked me to put it in her mouth I did after that she layed me down and turned the light of and layed next to me quietly she stroked my penis until all the white stuff had stopped coming out and kissed me for the next hour she told me not to tell anyone about this and she will do it again tommorow I agreed ... vuctem Jul 05 20:27pm FLAG My mom is so hot she has such sexy legs and tight breasts such a soft ass too she's in early 30s I'm and she tells me I'm so muscular and is always walking up to me and bending over she's always wearing something that shows off skin I've seen her ***** a couple times and she didn't say anything about it lately since im in shape she tries to 'cover' herself when but leaves the bathroom door open and one time told me to come in and she just talked to me for a few mins and she's always asking me to massage her and when I do she lightly moans.. I want her so bad an I think she wants me too It makes me wanna pleasure her a lot , anyone have advice on how i should seduce her?? CantResistStaring Jul 09 20:am FLAG hi guys my dad passed away cupl of weeks ago now itme and mom alon in weekdays i want to her but i dont know whether she wants it and is it good to myown mom even if she wants it?? gayaqJul 19 20:44am FLAG my mom to she is so hot she has a fat bubble butt. Bongs Jul 28 208:44pm FLAG wanna u too german dad Aug 01 203:55am FLAG I am a mother and I want to have sex with my ****age son but don't know how to go about it I am a single mother and I am very lonely when he goes to school I lay ***** in his be and play with myself I walk around the house half ***** and bend over in front of him all the time but still nothing I know he wants me because there was cum all over my pink dirty panties it makes me so that my son wants me I'm 41 and didn't have sex for 3 years please what should I do should I just confront him Anonymous Aug 203:pm FLAG u sick bastards how can u people enjoyyour mothers u Aug 19 204:am FLAG I would her Anonymous Sep 06 209:21pm FLAG I can you. Meet me we ll enjoy. Would you like to lick er Sep 07 20:23pm FLAG If you want to her go for iylt jack Sep 08 204:58pm FLAG She is your mom you can bang her if you want to sue Sep 08 205:00pm FLAG ok so im and my mom is 35 well ive liked my moms body and everytime she wants to change she tells me to leave the room and i say no. well then she says ok ill just change then. and starts to so i leave. i really want to do her but how do i do it any advice guys i dont know if she is up for it she always thinks incest is gross. johnnyboyyyy Sep 24 204:18pm FLAG lick that welky Oct 02 204:05am FLAG Make pragnent yours mom ker Rick Dec 03 202:21pm FLAG You all are really sick in the head tryin to bang ur moms , ur all weirdos deez nuttz Dec 04 207:43am FLAG Next time she will change her underwhear go rub her nipples hard and then e here good... lol Jan 3:47pm FLAG Whats wrong with you gomom. Lemme exolain yo how to hit on girls : Got to school and grab her tits hard and start putting fingers in here vagina nad make her cum on math class Anonimous Jan 3:53pm FLAG im in my mom right know gabe Jan 23 7:48pm FLAG I have mixed feelings on this topic.... .... wtf Feb 23 7:49pm FLAG WTF IS WRONG WITH U PEEPS!!??!!?? WHY DO YOU WANT TO UR MOM SHES UR MOM! totaly creeped Feb 26 8:57pm FLAG My mom sent me a txt that said do u want to titty then I went to her house I want to ask her who it was suppose to be sent to but I was scared then I ask to see her boobs she said no then I ask who was the txt suppose to be sent to she said erase it but should I or should I use it for a chance Anonymous Feb 28 7:03pm FLAG My stepmom is 40 and I am , I get a hardon when I am around her. One day when the two of us were fixing dinner alone in the house I was just wearing shorts and my d*ck poped out. She suggested we go to the bedroom and she could help me. That was about five months ago and we have had good sex several times since. Anonymous Mar 21 5:54pm FLAG Any ladies want to have sex pls contact. My email is joy.regal@gmail.com Mother er Apr 01 4:32pm FLAG I love moms :) tech Apr 09 1:52pm FLAG IM AND I REALLY WANNA DO MY MUM BUT IM AFRAID TO ASK HER BECAUSE I DONT WANT IT TO BE AWKWARD BETWEEN US. 8========D Apr 5:07pm FLAG I et my mom until she past away two years ago. I realy need someone like her. Email me at andy1az@live.ca Andy toronto May 18 8:00pm FLAG When she bends over just walk up behind her with a hard on Anonymous Jun 09 8:59am FLAG the best you ever have is your own seedflax@gmail.com zoomedic Jun 5:25am FLAG I'm and my mom is 41. One day i caught her masterbating to my pic so I started sucking her c*nt. She moaned then sucked my d*ck! My dad came in and caught us. But then he just started giving my mom back shots while she was sucking me. My dad started to suck me too. It felt SOO good. My mom ride on my penis and eat her cl*t. I my mom! Then we all cumm on each other and at each others cumm. It so fun and we do it everyday!! MOMBANGER 🍆 Fri 8:59pm FLAG I'm my mom is 21 I was jerking off one day in the bathroom then she came in and she started to stare at my penis she lick her lips and started to finger herself then she brought me to her bed and laid me down and gave me a bl*wj*b then she jump up and down on my d*ck it felt so good I SOO wanna do it again I lol e Fri 9:04pm FLAG I dry hump my mom when she tickles me I pretend I'm laugh hard XD Wanna Sat 4:24pm FLAG Incest. anon Yesterday 3:09am FLAG I was grabbing my moms ass while She slept and I got the nerves to lubricate my d*ck And start giving her anal She woke up started to scream relized it was me And told me to keep going we do it every day :) Horny boy Yesterday 10:43pm FLAG My mom taught me how to pleasure a girl by doing it on Her but it's always been on her Loves his Yesterday 10:45pm FLAG Contact me at tommbrwn@yahoo.com to Ladies Yesterday 10:47pm FLAG I meant to put ladies Mam Ladies man Yesterday 10:48pm FLAG My mom wants me to her with my 8 1/2 c ck because my dad died and she is still H rny what should I do should I do it or should I tell her no she has me take showers with her and tries to get me to stick my d ck up her a ss but I won't even though she's se y as he'll what should I do she forces me to watch her use a dildo on her self and she moans that she wants mine because I can explode in her and she doesn't want to have long term relationships with people she even showed me a video that my dad made that said if she asked I was to do it I'm wondering what I should do she has huge tits and a tight little pu sy and a huge a s Im and wondering wether I should do it yearold 0 second ago FLAG Give advice: Advice: By: Home

Hahaha Jul 02 2013 1:31pm FLAG
just start jacking off in front of her sometime and ask for a little help. Thats how I ed my mom the first time

George Jul 16 2013 9:57am FLAG
My mother got married very young she was when i was born .When I was a ****ager my father left my mom for a younger woman at that time my mother was about 35 years old with a nice body and small breast, she cried and was depressed, I couldn't understand why my father left my mother because she was very pretty, I will hug and hold my mom and tell her not to worry, we became closer to the point she ask me to move and sleep in bed with her, she started sleeping at first with pantys only no brassiere and then later on totally , I will get excited feeling her body close to mine and she will laugh when by accident my hard dock rub against her legs or her ass, i will get very turned on when she open her legs and i can smell her all day and Night from that day I became my mothers lover until I was 25 when I got married

Anonymous Sep 28 2013 6:04pm FLAG
I watched my dad eat my moms ed ever since.

mother er Sep 28 2013 7:11pm FLAG
i once was masturbating on my bed and my mom walked in and i jumped and she saw wat i was doin and she came over to me and said need help? i said yes and she stripped ***** and let me give her deep anal. It felt sooooo good and when i cummed she let me fill up her ass. after i was done she just jerked me off till i cummed again. IT FEELS ING AMAZING!!!!

XP Oct 15 2013 5:52pm FLAG
QYhPHE Really appreciate you sharing this post. Want more.

fOHtiiOYXdhtwbLw Oct 26 2013 12:17am FLAG
My mom always comes in when I'm in the bathroom. I'm and I think my mom's me.

anna Nov 15 2013 4:53pm FLAG
Nasty your mom leave that s*** to me

anonymous Nov 19 2013 6:35pm FLAG
Nasty your mom leave that s*** to me

anonymous Nov 19 2013 6:39pm FLAG
My sister will change in front of me and she has a big boobs and butt i thought she need my c*ck

Ofege Nov 25 2013 1:12pm FLAG
8WUa82 Im grateful for the article post. Keep writing.

kLJkfqRpZN Dec 14 2013 10:05am FLAG
i live in nairobi,kenya and i have never heard or seen the stuff on this page oh . hit me at ianalex47@gmail.com to convince meh its true

Anonymous Dec 29 2013 5:07am FLAG
Just her and get it out in the open!

badson Dec 29 2013 8:04pm FLAG
burn in hell all of you who support such disgusing and shameful acts may your conscience haunt you forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!perveted minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Dec 30 2013 12:21am FLAG
u ol

ur father Jan 06 2014 12:02pm FLAG
respect ur moms

ur father Jan 06 2014 12:03pm FLAG
wtf

anomynous Mar 01 12:09pm FLAG
OMG. WTH is wrong with you?! You BANGED YOUR MOM AND SHE ENJOYED IT?! I cannot even describe to you how much this sickens me. You all need to find someone respectable, NOT YOUR GODDAMNED MOTHER. Jesus Christ! You all need to go back to school and learn how to read/type/write/use actual grammar & spelling. And have you heard of incest? Or the BIBLE?!

I hate people like this Mar 01 1:14pm FLAG
Oh, and by the way..... ROT IN HELL. I HOPE YOU TURN INTO A HAMSTER YOU SICKOS. YOUR MOTHER DOESN'T NEED TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. SHE IS THE ONE WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU. RESPECT HER, DON'T HER. GOD.

I hate people like this Mar 01 1:19pm FLAG
One day i was in the kitchen and my mum entered half ***** , soo i just looked away but she came to me and tell me show me your c*ck babe ! Soo i did but thats not important , the important think is every day i kkk your hottt mom

Sexxxxxx Mar 04 12:02pm FLAG
Today me and my mom were carpet cleaning(I'm )and every time she backed up I pulled my d*ck out and rubbed my rock hard d*ck across her ass(she was wearing yoga pants so her ass was gripped)and she never felt it.She bumped into me and said sorry looking at me not noticing she was sliding her ass on the d*ck out of my pants.I masturbated behind her and came and she didn't notice.I advice doing this when you and your mom are In room alone and you're helping her.

My mom has a nice ass Mar 15 12:31am FLAG
Hey I'm and when I was "sick" my mom slept in my bed with me and we spooned for a while and when I thought she was asleep I began to grind my hard on on her ass and eventually I got to where she was letting me rub her c*nt and tits I even got in a few kisses and she seemed asleep the whole time but I think she might have been faking...should I go for ing her?or does she even want to? Btw she is 33

Anonymous Mar 18 4:57am FLAG
She's your mom don't you will ruin your relationship whom ever is above me I'm talking to you I'm also i did my mom and she put a restraing order on me. even though she said to don't do it

bad son Mar 19 5:53pm FLAG
I meant do not do it to ur mom

bad son Mar 19 5:56pm FLAG
Whyyyyy

Anonymous Mar 19 7:34pm FLAG
SMsnFo This is one awesome article.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic.

UJJkFcTiTTBPIW Mar 22 12:12pm FLAG
herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

a Mar 23 3:08am FLAG
had sex with her plsssssss

a Mar 23 3:09am FLAG
Go ahead! and ass! She is a BITCH!

Ricky ker Apr 23 7:29am FLAG
I an ass!

Roger Rabbitt Apr 23 7:30am FLAG
ass

Anonymous May 02 4:40pm FLAG
Do whatever makes u happy

Anonymous May 09 6:44am FLAG
3lITnn Very good article. Cool.

TMBGmbVYUL May 12 2:15am FLAG
goood

Anonymous May 13 11:28am FLAG
I'm a mom and would love it if my son would come to me and ask to me. My daughter, too, for that matter. If she's already comfortable being ***** around you and is encouraging you just slide into her bed next to her and start stroking her. She will respond...

Anonymous May 14 4:18pm FLAG
milfs get money

milfer18000 May 17 1:09am FLAG
Sick s do u people realize this is not normal.what is wrong with u people

Anonymous May 17 6:52am FLAG
Ill have sex with her it is great trust me I had sex with my mom it is great

mom lover May 22 7:22pm FLAG
yall ed

loverc*ck420fggt May 24 11:42am FLAG
Can i you

guy Jul 26 11:30pm FLAG