Your Ad Here

i want to F*** my little sister!

The Problem: I've found my self attracted to my little sister for about a year and a half now and can barely stand it anymore! She's twelve years old and i'm seven****. I need advice on how to seduce her and i can't find any! please help if you can!

Asked by: BigBro at 07:40:55 AM, Wednesday, August 12, 2009 PDT FLAG

She's .What about her shape.Which famous girl does she look like.She must have an amazing ass and great legs right.Let me know about that and I can help you.Does she play tennis?

free2bone Aug 12 2009 2:47pm FLAG

no she doesn't play sports but she has a great heart shaped ass and her breasts are coming in really well! her face is sorta like miley cirus's but just not quite. if you can help please tell me what to do!

BigBro Aug 12 2009 3:07pm FLAG
Do you two wrestle around with each other if so smack her ass once and see what she does.If she's wearing shorts when you are playing around then feel her legs a bit.

free2bone Aug 13 2009 1:46pm FLAG
contact me in yourhelper_3000@yahoo.com to get your answer

h Aug 13 2009 3:58pm FLAG
I'll try it, but I'm not sure if that will seduce her.

BigBro Aug 15 2009 11:51am FLAG
it didn't work! she thinks i was just trying to spank her or something and thought she did something wrong, i told her she didn't and i had meant to only get a fly off her. And when i felt her legs it just made me get a boner and she thought i was trying to weird her out. Please give more advice if you can

BigBro Aug 17 2009 1:09pm FLAG
ewwwww u tryna bang ur own sister? damn u nasty ass hell dude grow up and find a girl thats not related to u damn pig

sitonit Aug 18 2009 7:48am FLAG
Sex with bro so good. He make me fini every time.

Trang in Cali Aug 19 2009 11:57am FLAG
I guess just hold off for a week or two and try something else like if you ever catch lying on the couch with her ass in the air just go and smell it and then run away.How did her legs feel by the way?Was she wearing a mini skirt when you felt her legs? If she is looking to hot one day just try and take pictures of her in that outfit and jack off to them until there is an actual plan. Hope this works.

free2bone Aug 20 2009 12:36pm FLAG
Her legs were smooth and soft. And no she wasn't wearing a skirt, she was wearing a pair of shorts. But damn she looked good! I kinda wish I had a camera to take pics like you suggested, but i'm not sure about sniffing her butt and running away that seems kinda like a three year old acting like a dog.....

BigBro Aug 21 2009 6:12am FLAG
Show her yer boner. Tell her you got it cuz of her. Beat off so she can see how messy it is. Then tell her she gotta either suck it off or let you stick it in her so no more mess.

me Aug 23 2009 1:33pm FLAG
.....I guess that could work. I'll try it when we're alone at home and see what happens.

BigBro Aug 24 2009 6:49am FLAG
hey when she's not home see if you can sniff her used panties and sniff her mini skirts and shorts.what kind of shorts did she have on some tight ones and what color were they.

free2bone Aug 24 2009 10:12pm FLAG
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEND! DID U ED HER YET? IF YES THEN GO TO HELL

STEPSRBACK Aug 25 2009 2:44am FLAG
Got mine when she was . Now she sleeps with me the nights Mom works. Best sex I had so far.

Marty Aug 26 2009 8:19am FLAG
Sister are funny about sex. First they all ewwww gross, but when you get her the first time she goes all nympho and wants it 2 or 3 times a day. Took me 6 mo to get into her and 3 weeks to knock her up.

Billy Bob Aug 29 2009 10:01am FLAG
You shoulda used a condom, dumbass!

Chantel Aug 30 2009 8:43pm FLAG
have you done anything i've said yet?

free2bone Sep 01 2009 2:52am FLAG
offer her a massage and then massage her ass like nothing happened

Anonymous Sep 07 2009 7:22am FLAG
wear loose shorts when you massage her. work her shoulders too and down her back. unhook her bra and massage her muscles feeling the side of her tits if you can. get between her legs so when you lean forward to massage her your d*ck rubs her butt and down between her legs. get her to lift up her but then you can pull her panty to one side and slip into her. Let her get used to havin it in her before you pop her cherry.

Busther Boneher Sep 07 2009 4:08pm FLAG
Me and him talk lots about sex. Finally I tell him OK you can do it. Get your sis talkin about it so she will let you like I did. I like it so much.

Shandra Sep 09 2009 7:05pm FLAG
Hug her from behind and rub your boner on her butt. When she wiggles against it, slip a hand into her pants and go from there.

Devon Sep 11 2009 4:20am FLAG
This response was flagged for inappropriate or offensive content.

BigBro Sep 12 2009 8:29am FLAG
today i tried to seduce her but she cried

UNKNOWN Sep 19 2009 9:03am FLAG

UNKNOWN Sep 19 2009 9:04am FLAG
Something is really wrong with you.Thats considered rape you ING IDOT!Woe you need help.Someone should put you in a orison

I.J.C.S.L.Y Sep 30 2009 2:21pm FLAG
this site should be shut down this aint genuine this is some nob prattin about

crawford 25 Oct 16 2009 4:39pm FLAG
hi BIGBRO i my two twin sisters as much as i can and thay are only 9 years of age i just left the bathroom door open wen iwas in the shower and it worked for me now the two of them car'nt get anuff of my c*ck

pervy Dec 01 2009 4:55am FLAG
U LOT R SIK AND HOT AT DA SAME TIME i like dat!!!

yh boii Dec 18 2009 7:47am FLAG
I like to make love to my sister my brother and my mom and dad all at the same time. I love to bang them with my chode! btw i hate you ryan dafoe

Andrew Sertsis Jan 31 2010 9:47pm FLAG
ohh and advice for the kid who wants to his sister just walk up to her pull down your pants and yell out loud ''suck my d*ck you lovley son of a bitch''

Andrew Sertsis Jan 31 2010 9:51pm FLAG
You sir are the biggest .

Alex Tan Feb 01 2010 7:39pm FLAG
I just wish Ihad a little sister who Icould have sex with.

monkey man Feb 05 2010 4:47am FLAG
gfhfh

kjhk Apr 27 2010 1:08pm FLAG
you need to kill yourself, really get a girlfriend you sick bastard.

F U May 30 2010 8:48pm FLAG
I dnt hv my own sis bt i wanna blast my cousin's ass.

Erected d*ck Jun 17 2010 9:36am FLAG
My sister is and im we were in the poo and she kept tutching my d*ck, when i got a boner i let her get on my shoulders and tutch it with her feet, on the way home from my friends pool she asked me why my d*ck was getting so big, i told her she was toutching me, she asked me if she could show me it, should i let her jerk me off

asdf Jun 20 2010 7:44pm FLAG
if she's up for it then do her hard!

advice Jun 27 2010 2:51pm FLAG

You're all too young and naive to know how much evil you're actu Jul 05 2010 1:29pm FLAG
You use nice words like "seducing", when you really mean RAPE. It is rape in every sense of the term. All you guys want to do is have sex, because you are young and your body's hormones are acting up, but you are directing your energies at the closest innocent little girl you can find, without realizing how much you will damage them in the end. Resist. Don't do it. When you grow older, you will be thankful you never did anything like this to your sister. But if you do go through and have sex with you, both of you will live a meager existence, both of you will not as happy as you could have been in a world where family incest is not a good thing.

Guilt will take you in time Jul 05 2010 1:32pm FLAG
i like how the last 2 comments r tellin thoes fgs that they r rapeing their SISTERS that is fukin wrong now get a girl friend u perves

bobskoo Jul 23 2010 8:52pm FLAG
That is totally incest and WRONG. but i bet you dont explain to your little sisters what that means when you're telling them all about sex. you should be in prison you sick bastards. what you are doin is basically rape because your little sisters probably don't know what they're saying yes to. they dont understand that its wrong to have sex with family members. you are all a bunch of sick twisted perverts. when i saw the guy asking for advice at the top, i thought he was asking sonething like "how do i stop myself being attracted to her" or something, like he should be but this isnt right. its evil, perverse, twisted, sick and illegal. i hope you rot in hell.

Little Sister With Regrets Aug 01 2010 10:42am FLAG
PK THUNDER!

Ness Aug 04 2010 7:47pm FLAG
Hehehe Sorry Huge Earthbound Fan. Well If Its Your Step Sister I Say Go Ahead But Your Sister? Well I Dont Know Do What Your Heart Tells You. BTW THIS IS MADNESS I TELL YOU!

Anthony (My Real Name) Aug 04 2010 7:50pm FLAG
i woke up 1 morning to find my sister paying n sucking my c*ck,so technicaly she started it

Mr. sleeper Aug 09 2010 11:39pm FLAG
dont have sex wit your sister that is wrong that happen to me and my brother and i mightbe pregnate or have aids plus he might be going to jail just becuase that he is older and can be rape so f**k yall and go to hell

DQG Aug 12 2010 7:11pm FLAG
wresle her in bikini and give her the single leg boston crab [ull leg up high as you can then rub her pusssy eith side of hand

anonomus Aug 17 2010 9:06am FLAG
I'm 18 and I crushed up sum sleeping pills and put it in hur drank, once asleep I layed hur on hur stumic spreed hur ass apart and poked hur jerk slowly untile it was steched open anuf to fast, when I was about to cum I pulled out and put it in her mouth, wiped hur ass clean, pulled hur pants and pantys up, and left the room!!!!!!!! When she woke up she didn't know eanything not even the taste becuase she drank sum!!!!!! Water!!!!!!

Raperface Sep 12 2010 10:21pm FLAG
Sounds good

Nice guy Sep 12 2010 10:23pm FLAG

Raperface Sep 13 2010 12:05am FLAG
DUDE I CANT EVEN COMMENT ON SUCH SICK S

Anonymous Sep 21 2010 5:03pm FLAG
i was jw were did you get the sleeping pills? and how long was she asleep for ?

curious brother Oct 09 2010 4:36pm FLAG
Let me just tell you all you're making a HUGE mistake. These girls are too young to even KNOW about sex, let alone DO it.. ESPECIALLY with a family member. Your sister is supposed to feel safe with her brother.. GET SOME HELP YOU SICKOS!!!!

Advice for basterd brothers Oct 20 2010 3:31pm FLAG
i dont know for how long dis disscussion has been going on but i totally agree ... i mean u guys, the sick bastedrs, u dont know how much damage u?ve done to ur sisters brothers etc... but all i know is that once they grow up they will realize that their brothers are motha f**ing heartless basterds that never told them the real meaning and consecuences of s*x. and (Advice for Basterd brothers) is rite ur sister is suppose to feel safe with her brother and yea they are also rite about the word seducing its rape.omg u guys might be to 18 or more but all know is that u have sick sick minds and that u are actually acting 3 year olds; not even! u guys dont have a sincer life which means u?ve got no life at all .. now i want u guys to think about this: wat will u do once ur sister knows the truth about s*x and wat u guys have done? wat will she treat u like wat will she think about u? and best off all wat will your parents think or do once they know the TRUTH!? WOW! u guys really amaze mii i cant belive that their are so many sickos in this world that are trying to ur sister) and this also goes for every person involved to help him, u guys should be ashamed off urselfs.. and i hope that u guys think about ur mistake!u guys arent stupid idiotic etc... u guys are RIDICULOUS!!AND WOW who knew that u had to show ur sister p*rn... wow this really disgustes mii!!! its really offensive. and i bet that the sickos reading this might be thinking or saying (wow this girl doesnt know who she is talking to or wow wat a childish comment or who does she think she is etc..) well to answer those idiotic questions here i go: i do know who im talking to im talking to a SICKO ... it isnt a childish comment its the truth... and i think that i am a much more mature person than all the sickos out in da world...well their u go some questions are answered.. and juss so u guys know u juss got told by a **** ;P so heres a last friendly advice: GET A LIE AND STOP FC**** UR SISTERS!!!!

u juss got told by a ****! Oct 25 2010 6:08pm FLAG
For y'all it seems tempting but after doing it, that's that. What about the future? Wait wait... in the present it's simply unethical. The hell with it if they're hotor etc.. If u really find them appealing, find somebody who looks like them .. By doing it to somebody else who you may think as your sister, you may seem to still be violating them - but with your thoughts. So since it will only be a cognitive thing it would be completely safe

TheThirdRealm Oct 29 2010 3:56pm FLAG
For y'all it seems tempting but after doing it, that's that. What about the future? Wait wait... in the present it's completely unethical. The hell with it if they're hot or whatever etc.. If u really find them appealing, find somebody who looks like them .. By doing it to somebody else who you may think as your sister, you may seem to still be violating them - but with your thoughts. So since it will only be a cognitive thing it would be completely safe

TheThirdRealm Oct 29 2010 3:56pm FLAG
u in nasty burn in hell

oreo 1 Nov 03 2010 1:41pm FLAG
i agree wit anonymous man o n this is oreo 5 i juss changed it 2 oreo 1

oreo 1 Nov 03 2010 1:44pm FLAG
we all have urges, believe me i fantasize about my 10 year old neighbour and my cousin, but DONT do it. its wrong and yah you will scar them for life. Try getting a girlfriend, even if shes older than (which she obviously should be you won't have the same urges anymore to do it with your family or anyone that young. Girls these days are dumber and influenced by the media to dress inappropriately and act slutty even younger nowadays so even if theyre basically asking to be taken advantage of, dont do it.

DONT DO IT Nov 20 2010 6:26am FLAG

DONT DO IT Nov 20 2010 6:26am FLAG
IV been trying to get my sister t me for awhile but I have been unsucsessful the most I fot out of her was a 2 min BJ and a 10 min HJ. btw I'm 19 shez 18 and stil a virgin. I need help I think she's coming to my house soon but in not sure I moved out a year ago

AWP Nov 29 2010 2:21pm FLAG
Wow yuh s ya big broz is ya lil sis first love dam ya have no swag at all can't even go an try 2 bag a ho3.yuh some bumz suck a d*ck I hope ya lil sisters kill ya

hayez-*--*-* Dec 04 2010 1:08am FLAG
I got 5 sisterz an 10 brotherz an for a fact none of us is fu**in or suckin each other

hayez-*-*-*- Dec 04 2010 1:13am FLAG
sidecimaling your siters ts wrong bro

your mother Dec 04 2010 9:06pm FLAG
ers

teehee Dec 15 2010 5:55pm FLAG
cum

drg Dec 15 2010 5:55pm FLAG
i love my sis shes and im 19 and we have been having sex for the past 3 years and it was her idea

grim love Dec 26 2010 4:06pm FLAG
oh man you all suck stop doing nasty thing to your sister find a girlfriend not related to you

Baba Rek Dec 31 2010 1:34pm FLAG
"...No i don't mean she and i marry, i mean we marry other people! I'm not going to tell you any details of it, or describe it to you cause this site isn't for written ***, it's for helping people. I will tell you that i started with the foreplay stuff and went to GIVING HER a HAND JOB and BLOW JOB, then to intercourse. After some of the stuff i read online i wanted her to feel the least amount of pain possible so i had her take an aspirin before hand and i made sure to apply lubricant to go along with her own." dude you ing a shemale? this is an obvious troll don't feed the troll guys :O

troll Jan 01 2011 2:06am FLAG
me and my sister used to take showers together when i was and she was 10. my sister gave me lots of hand jobs in the shower but she never knew it lol. we used to soap each other up and she would always soap up my penis and. my penis would get hard and she would ask why so i woudl tell her its because of the soap. then when she was rubbing the soap in i would i would cum. but with all the soap she never realized my sperm was squirting out

me Jan 01 2011 12:19pm FLAG
tell her about sex and teel her you will show her how to do it and fuk that bitch but be careful

Anonymous Jan 15 2011 12:45pm FLAG
sick basterds

Anonymous Jan 18 2011 10:54am FLAG
yall r serious pervs

justice shall be delivered Jan 30 2011 1:00am FLAG
fuk all u pervs

go get u some real and not ur lil sisters

Anonymous Jan 30 2011 1:01am FLAG
oh yea tang mean pussey ok bitches

Anonymous Jan 30 2011 1:01am FLAG
i want to my sister she is ys and i'm yrs tell me some ideas

brandan Feb 13 2011 2:25am FLAG
Obvious troll is obvious. This story is fake like nobodys business.

Anonymous Feb 18 2011 10:36am FLAG
I don't got a little sister but I wanna really young girls and wanna know how to go about it

Teddy Feb 21 2011 11:37am FLAG
I wanna my 8 year old hot cousin because she has big breasts and a big ass and i wanna touch her so bad and i want her to touch me what should i do i also wanna get ***** with her and have sex with her under the covers i wanna rub grab and squeeze her breasts and ass i also want her to suck and grab my d*ck and squeeze my balls

best boy sex partner Feb 28 2011 6:53pm FLAG
better try her mother because he have much bigger breast and ass than her, so go and lick her her badly. then u have sex with her. that will be nice. u cannot have much pleasure from a young girl.

aunty lover Mar 04 2011 2:06am FLAG
bro hows that going for you if you wanna bang her that bad, firstly does she love you alot? doesnt matter if its in a big bro way just get her to sleep with you sometimes and just touch her while shes sleeping if shes a heavy sleeper then do it but yeah ask her if she knows what sex is and take it slow so not to think of you as a perv brother

train Mar 25 2011 3:18am FLAG
10 or (as young as 9 if you want) it has to be little girl that you know her and her parents are moving out of town or out of state or something.go at it..everything but penetration..everything else.feeling her body all over,jerk off on her,rub it on her,let her jack it,suck it,etc..eat her out too. but never do it again to anyone else .she won't tell her parents til they've moved,it's your word against hers /just be careful and make sure you never do it again to anyone .bottom line is you got away with some great sex

arana zniifa Mar 31 2011 6:58am FLAG
all yall some bitch ass hoes all yall go eat a d*ck in fukin ur sis u know i fuk her first bitch go eat a d*ck

Dont Worry Who Da i Am Bitch Apr 14 2011 4:14pm FLAG
im going to masturbate into my own mouth because of this thread

Anonymous Apr 15 2011 8:06am FLAG
I am 20 and I hear my friends talking about having sex with there sisters and I say mate don't take afence but that is wrong she is your little sister for f**k sake you are there to help her thruogh the tough time and to care and look after her not try and get into her pants and get your balls off waht if she remember it later down the track and she wonts to marry you that would be just wrong. I have a little sister and she has asked me if i wanted to have sex I just walked away and told my mother and father and they had a good chat to her and me and my sister are just friends and look out for each other

annoumus Apr 19 2011 5:56am FLAG
dude your gross trying to go at it with your sister why don't you go out to a mall or something and look for a hot girl who is not sister your her brother don't go trying to get in her plants.

?????????? May 10 2011 5:53pm FLAG
i want to my cousin

lllllll Jun 21 2011 8:27pm FLAG
Wow you people make make me sick...these are innocint children dont get them into sex. i get pissed to hear all the things you wanna do i am girl...and glad i dont have any of you pervs as my brother get a ing life.you can get arrested if caught just back the hell away from them and let your parents teach them about sex

dont RAPE your sisters or anyone for that mattet Jul 29 2011 7:41pm FLAG
YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY PENIS

Guy with penis Aug 06 2011 2:06am FLAG
I touched and sucked my sister's boob when I was and she was while she was a sleep. she woke up on me having her boob in my mouth. I stopped and she didn't say anything, but we didn't do it again. she has the most hot body ever.

S. Aug 17 2011 12:03am FLAG
thats ed up

dude Aug 17 2011 9:30pm FLAG
when her vagina is itchy just tell her, if you put your penis in her it stop the itchiness

bonertime Aug 22 2011 10:57am FLAG
i have a close female friend that is like a sister to me. i help her whenever i can and all. she is actually pretty good looking. but she's also like a little sister to me. so i constantly get these conflicting emotions about her. sometimes i want to love her as a lover, but then i get a gut feeling that it's wrong, because she's like a sister. how complicated people can be...

kk Sep 03 2011 7:03am FLAG
i'm think i'm les and i'm a girl. Please give me an advice about this

twins love twinfools Nov 30 2011 11:55pm FLAG
Dis is discusting ur lil sisters ars supose to look up to u guys all u guys that ed ur sisters should go to jail because ur sick and need help

Someone who is discudted Jan 07 2012 7:21pm FLAG
Oh wow yuh ppl is gross dahts nasty dahts ur lil sisters,.. Really yall wood do that?!? Smfh ya'll sum dumb fuk!n d!ks suk mah pusseh nd die b!tches

Yur fukn mum Jan 14 2012 6:13pm FLAG
I currently want my sister but in the end, it isn't worth it. She is a 5'3" blonde with a bubble ass and new perky boobs. I really want her but don't wanna things up. We kinda play games (at least I do) where I'll let my boner run out the bottom of my shorts for her to see. What's another way I can give her the sign? I only want to jerk off to her while she shows off her beautiful tan, long legged body.

Role Model Jan 16 2012 12:20am FLAG

Role Model Jan 16 2012 10:52am FLAG
dependind on how old you both are get her to take a bath with you

it worked for me Jan 30 2012 4:44pm FLAG
my litte sister is im she comes in my room late at night cause she like to play with my pecker sould i let her

wondering tence Feb 03 2012 9:27pm FLAG
Gotta love the people that look this up cause im pretty sure If you found this you tried to. We know it is immoral and illegal as long as you are 18+ or if she is - in pennsylvania at least

#trollface Feb 08 2012 12:41am FLAG
WIERDO PEDO!

BURN IN HELL! Feb 21 2012 8:20pm FLAG
If all of you really want to heck your sisterrs your just inmature idiots wo will end up in hell and rot there for all eternity

Your just en bastards Mar 01 2012 1:54pm FLAG
ALL OF YOU GUYS WHO S YOUR SISTER

YOUR SISTER Mar 06 2012 3:04pm FLAG
ALL OF YOU ING PERVERTS SHOULD GO ROT IN A CORNER AND DIE BASTARDS. Its your fking sister you retards....

GO YOURSELF Mar 09 2012 5:58pm FLAG
sick ppl

mature sex Mar 14 2012 9:33am FLAG
MOTHER YOUR FRIEND'S SISTERS INSTEAD

COMMON SENSE Mar 14 2012 9:35am FLAG
she loves Asians c*ck.com

bob Mar 24 2012 11:32pm FLAG
im and dont like my bro or cuzins but i wannt sex so bad and yes im a vrgain wat do i do

u gotta love me Apr 07 2012 11:54am FLAG
the girl

bob Apr 26 2012 5:32pm FLAG
You sick ing bastards what the is a matter with you well not a lot you are just curious just please if u do have sex with the just dry hump thank u

Yow poppa May 19 2012 4:14am FLAG

Yow poppa May 19 2012 4:14am FLAG

Yow poppa May 19 2012 4:14am FLAG

Yow poppa May 19 2012 4:14am FLAG
I need help to my sister she is 9 year old.and I don't no what to do

Alex May 20 2012 4:39pm FLAG
My 5 yr old sister is real hot what I do? I know she is just asking for some.

Anonymous Jun 01 2012 10:03pm FLAG
The guy with the 5 year old sis is just weird. How is she virginity if she didnt.

er you god damn jerks! Jun 02 2012 6:17pm FLAG

Dont do it wtf...

Sick Jun 11 2012 1:20pm FLAG
Yoou people who ing pedo

Cee Jun 11 2012 4:01pm FLAG
I'm and my sister is 10, she Is starting to develop some huge breasts, and has a nice round ass, I try rubbing on her legs and stuff, but she gets nervous and goes to the other room, I can tell she's curious because when she can shell try to sneak a peak... How should I get her to heck me?? I want her soo bad

Cvghtyfd Jun 18 2012 5:55am FLAG
Nasty Mother ers!

Olivia :p Jun 26 2012 12:54pm FLAG
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww Bitch You Sick As ! Ewww You Dirty jerk ! Who Does That You Must Be Mental...

Falon(: Jun 26 2012 12:56pm FLAG
You Must be Ugly If You Wanna Your Sister!

Olivia :p Jun 26 2012 12:56pm FLAG
I'm 19 and my hot little sister is , she is getting ing hot I want her as my soul mate no one else. ;)

Drew... Jul 01 2012 11:53pm FLAG
That sounds nice :) but wrong at the same time

Lalala Jul 03 2012 11:41am FLAG
Haha my sister's 4 and I'm she's hot I want to do her so bad trolololol. Seriously. This is just freaking wrong. Don't do this. You WILL regret it.

anonymous Jul 03 2012 4:36pm FLAG
Bitches

Anonymous Jul 06 2012 9:22pm FLAG
Wait until she falls a sleep wait a couple min just make sure she is asleep

Uknown Jul 16 2012 2:02pm FLAG
I am my lil sis is I wanna me?

Canoga Jul 16 2012 11:13pm FLAG
I am my lil sis is I wanna me?

Canoga Jul 16 2012 11:16pm FLAG
Wish I had a sis or young cousin to .

Desto Jul 23 2012 2:46am FLAG
Wow wat the ed their sister and stuff ur going to hell to becuz ur doing wrong in gods eyes I feel bad for ur family and u guys!!!!

Noone u need to know Jul 23 2012 9:29pm FLAG
You stupid as mother fukers y in the fuk would u wanna do ur sister wat u guys cant get a girl or WTF dont u guys have a mother fuken life?be seroius guys of wat u r doing going to the fuken playboy or sumthing u stupid ass bitches!!!!!!

The silent smoker Jul 26 2012 10:49am FLAG
you guys are sick

offended Jul 29 2012 9:51pm FLAG
you guys are freaking sick bastards to hell with all of you seriously crushing pills up? drugging your sister? what kind of freaking pyschos are you? are you insane?!?! she is your sister that's incest you are nasty go to hell you perverts

bonghitter Jul 31 2012 3:03am FLAG

bonghitter Jul 31 2012 3:07am FLAG
I want to my swim coach

Superswimmer Aug 04 2012 2:45pm FLAG
i need a girl from nampa id to my 6 in c*ck

big d*ck Aug 05 2012 7:08pm FLAG
im

big d*ck Aug 05 2012 7:22pm FLAG
my friend that ive knoen since second grade is attracted to my 10 year old sister. What shud i do???

stiff meister Aug 11 2012 10:14pm FLAG
Im and I want to my 5 year old sister what should I do?

George Hernandez Aug 12 2012 1:24am FLAG
Please I need some advice my 5 year old sister is ing hot and sometimes when she's in the pool I can see her vagina and it gives me a boner I'm please need some advice.

George Hernandez Aug 13 2012 6:29pm FLAG
I know how it feels like to be attracted to your sister, but their your family, people who will always be by your side, I almost made the mistake of doing my sister which is technically rape, think twice before doing such a stupid act. Love your sister but don't over do it, consequences will arise and at the end the ones losing is your sister, because she is going to be scared for life. Trust me don't do it, you will pay for your actions and like I said, dont do your sister it's discusting

Anonymous Aug 15 2012 11:31pm FLAG
I'm 18 and my half sister is 10. She doesn't live in the same house but visits overnight about twice or more a month. When she was younger, one day she grabbed my d*ck a lot throughout the day, I was probly or . She wouldn't stop and I didn't want anyone to see so I told her to stop. I only told her to stop cuz we were on our way to the dinner table and she kept grabbing it and I didn't want my grandmother which is who I live with to see. She hasn't grabbed it barely at all since and I want her to and maybe more than just grabbing. How do I get her to

Robert Aug 16 2012 7:50am FLAG
Any one live in Blackpool

Anonymous Aug 16 2012 5:29pm FLAG
ing gross man. You rapist.

Anonymous Aug 17 2012 3:00am FLAG
That girl is only 10 years old, your 18, and she is your halve sister, that is just wrong. If you want some pleasure, view some *** and ejaculate, dont get your 10 year old sister to do that. 18 years old, you sound like a rapist to me. Don't mess up that young girls life. If you just want someone to grab it for you, the best solution is to find a girlfriend not your 10 year halve sister.

Anonymous Aug 17 2012 5:01pm FLAG
Make her do it then her like crazy

Anonymous Aug 17 2012 10:34pm FLAG
Make her do it then her like crazy

Anonymous Aug 17 2012 10:34pm FLAG
Is it bad that I just let my sister play with my d*ck while I was pretending to be asleep? She's 8 and I'm . I guess she just did it out of curiosity. It felt really good and I got super hard. Has this happened to anyone else and how can I get it to happen again or maybe get her to do more

Surprised and amazed Aug 18 2012 8:15pm FLAG
I need help my gf has a friend and she has two little girls nf they dress sluty nf u always wana fuk em sum one help me on how to do it

Demon d*ck Aug 21 2012 10:45am FLAG
Just them no1 will ever know

??? Aug 24 2012 7:29pm FLAG
U guys are ed

Big C Aug 28 2012 2:59pm FLAG
Buy a loli doll!

Not your mother Aug 29 2012 1:40pm FLAG
Hey I wanna have sex with my older sister I was wondering if you could give me some advice on how to get her to have sex with me I'm

Likbro Aug 30 2012 10:53pm FLAG
Yeah just find a girl to be with not your sister damn that's some nasty stuff going on, you people that want to hack your sisters are freaking disgusting, burn in hell.

Anonymous Sep 02 2012 2:39am FLAG
this guy is sick in the ing head

FBI Sep 09 2012 2:53pm FLAG
tell her to suk it

mmm Oct 09 2012 6:32am FLAG
just do it.

nike Oct 17 2012 7:01am FLAG
If I had a little sister, I'd let her get me off...

You typed this while fingering your sister Oct 21 2012 10:10am FLAG
I got a bl*wj*b from a 4 year old O.O

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nov 05 2012 12:08am FLAG
Shes 10 what should I do?

UNKNOWN Nov 07 2012 9:58pm FLAG
Wow nasty people

A classey Citizen Nov 10 2012 11:08am FLAG
i want to have sex with my sis i am she is 10 i am scared she is going to tell do i do

Anonymous Nov 13 2012 4:06pm FLAG
i want to have sex with my sis i am she is 10 i am scared she is going to tell do i do i want to give her a butt and touch tits

Anonymous Nov 13 2012 4:32pm FLAG
everyone tell you sis it is your own record

man☺ Nov 15 2012 12:24pm FLAG
Call 301-663-8481

mandy Nov 21 2012 1:03pm FLAG
what the is this thread

wtf Nov 30 2012 4:50pm FLAG
ing losers !!!who has sex with their sisters? Desperate much?

Dimitri papadopoulos 5 value park crescent Victoria Australia Dec 06 2012 12:10am FLAG
I made a mistake on my address their ^ anybody who thinks I'm an jerk , come and get me incest loving redneck pedo fags

Vale park crescent Dec 06 2012 12:12am FLAG
Get this through your head you Jew motherer you

Joe Pesci Dec 09 2012 6:01pm FLAG
s

Joe Pesci Dec 09 2012 6:03pm FLAG
Did u really nail ur sister? .. dude thats some wacked

Bojkotta Dec 18 2012 7:53am FLAG
when my parents are out of home, i always go in the bedroom of my sister. i touch her breast and her nicely. youn can do the same.

Anonymous Dec 20 2012 5:45am FLAG
i also my sister

Anonymous Dec 20 2012 5:46am FLAG
-1'

1 Dec 25 2012 4:50am FLAG
1

-1' Dec 25 2012 4:50am FLAG
Im a girl :*

sexyforever Dec 26 2012 10:26am FLAG
And im

sexyforever Dec 26 2012 10:27am FLAG
i have never fuked my sister but tbh i would advice how to try. Email me dgoff67@gmail.com

donald-duck91 Dec 27 2012 9:26pm FLAG
Hey sexy forever do u have a kik

Sexybeast Dec 29 2012 1:07am FLAG
So we can sends some picks I am to my kik name is colewood50

Sexybeast Dec 29 2012 1:09am FLAG
this is sick you might need clinical help this aint in normal

WHY Dec 29 2012 6:17pm FLAG
follow me on tumblr

thanks Dec 29 2012 6:57pm FLAG
Well ur sis understands sex yes she does but that didn't mean she wants to have it nd if so not with u well she.probley firebug don't do it I'm a .girl myself it would be weird to f... my brother God get a life

myself Jan 01 2013 7:27pm FLAG
Hey dudes any help on trying to have sex wit my friend little sis

Random guy Jan 01 2013 9:02pm FLAG
I want to have sex

xxcrystalxx Jan 04 2013 12:45am FLAG
I had sex with my brother friend and my brother

Anonymous Jan 12 2013 9:27pm FLAG
Anonymous didt u tell them that they where sickos?

Gabriel Jan 14 2013 7:14am FLAG
I just want to dry hump my sister or at least have her suck me or jack me off . I asked her if she was any bit interested in sex and she said no . I askd her If she wanted to watch a ***o with me or if I could see her ***** or if she wanted to see my d*ck . She said no and told me to stop asking I'm and she is 10 what should I do ?? I need advice plzzz

Gojo Jan 15 2013 12:49am FLAG
I just want my little hot sister to suck my d*ck and I wanna eat her but when she comes to visit (we don't live together) her mom (not mine)is always with her when she sleeps how can I her??

YoungB Jan 15 2013 7:53pm FLAG
Anybody ????

Gojo Jan 15 2013 10:27pm FLAG
For all you people who say incest is wrong I say if its ok for people to be gay than there is nothing wrong with being incest

kain Jan 21 2013 6:44am FLAG
I really wanna my sis she has firm tits and a good bj mouth id like to hammer

Kieron thompson,england Jan 22 2013 10:08am FLAG
Her name is sian btw

Kieron thompson,england Jan 22 2013 10:13am FLAG
Sukmyballzudirtyjewyankassloversengland4evabitches

Ih8evry1 we love u raoul moat Feb 01 2013 12:59pm FLAG
Dude, I actually PAID my sister to strip *****, then such my baby batter straight outta my nuts...!

Mr. Roger Rabbit...! Feb 06 2013 12:20pm FLAG
FUKING SICKOS :3

Anonymous Feb 14 2013 6:47pm FLAG
You all need help

jesse Feb 24 2013 5:02pm FLAG
If I caught you ing my little sister......I would rip you in half

jesse Feb 24 2013 5:04pm FLAG
First start holding her round her waist.After some days she will hold you by your waist.Then kiss her on cheeks daily for about days.Then lip kiss her and in due course start pressing her boobs.After some days she will want u to press her boobs and kiss her.Explain her about sex and tell her not to have it with anyone.Tell her"my dear sis whenever u feel lyk having sex just tell me we shall love make togather. but dont do it wid any outsider its dangerous."I bet you will get an offer of having sex wid her within 10 days.My own sis did so.and now i am enjoying pressing her boobs and having sex with her that to offer coming from her side.

Anonymous Mar 11 2013 11:13am FLAG
sick why would wanna do ur lil sis or bro........sick

omg this is pure sick Mar 17 2013 5:11am FLAG
BigBro, As a detective I can tell you that this, rape of a , is a felony. We have contacted personnel in your locale to address the situation. You will be hearing from us; this forum is now being monitored.

Detective Mar 19 2013 9:13pm FLAG
@ Detective...yeah right, if you were, you wouldn't tell anyone, you'd just do it. FREAKIN' FAKER!!! LMAO@U

ZeeKay Mar 24 2013 3:23pm FLAG
Jim

Anonymous Mar 29 2013 12:30pm FLAG
U guys should totally smash those p#######

Jim Mar 29 2013 12:33pm FLAG
Kik me girls s only - kikmenud3s

Kikker Apr 14 2013 5:45pm FLAG
As a Detective, I work closely with the FBI and Homeland Security. We are currently investigating the Boston marathon bombing and bellicose threats from the DPRK, but we are now filing reports against young adolescents calling for incest and unknowing rape. We are now investigating each persona's information and the f

Looker Apr 15 2013 3:28pm FLAG
orum as an entirety

Looker Apr 15 2013 3:28pm FLAG
i my little cousin ass when she was sleeping,,just fu;;ck your sister when she was sleeping,dont fu;;ck her vagina because it would make her sick..and dont forget to apply a lot of oil on your penis before fuc;;ck your sister ass bcause this will makesure your sister didnot reliaze it,trust me,, but dont fu;;ck her vagina bacause you dont want her to get pregnant

jack Apr 25 2013 1:24am FLAG
me in all my holes, bitches!

ltlc Apr 26 2013 10:03pm FLAG
I Love You guys when you chat :p

Princess Apr 27 2013 11:12am FLAG
Is this normal ? My big bro who's 20 came into my bed room one night I think he was drunk so pretended to be asleep. I could see he was playing with himself. I'm and It made me feel funny. The next night he did the same but this time he rubbed his penis over my lips I still pretended to be asleep but I knew what it was, I slowly opened my mouth so he could slip it in and it really turned me on. I wanted him to come back the next night and he did so I made sure I was on top ov my covers, I have big boobs for my age and that night he rubbed my nipples with his c*ck and give them a squeez. This has been going on for a while now and some nights he even cums over me but last night I couldn't control myself he came in my room and put his c*ck in my mouth again so I opened my eyes and started suck on his c*ck, we just looked at each other and kept going. I didn't stop until he cum in my mouth and I loved it, does this make me a bad person ? I think I want my brother to me

Anonymous May 13 2013 1:07pm FLAG
I walked in on my mom in the shower I went so red in the face I thought my head was on fire but see didn't mind, she said its ok just use the toilet. I tried to pee but couldn't I just kept looking at her washing her body she's 38 and I'm my mam has a great body and big tits and I started to get a hardon. She caught me looking and saw I had a hardon an said you must really love your mommy, she got out the shower and grabbed my penis and started wanking me se said mommy loves you to. She got on her knees and told me to cum on her boobs, it didn't take long then I did. What should I do ?

Anonymous May 13 2013 1:32pm FLAG
DA fuk is this . ya i wanted to have sex with my sister but i did the normal thing. got a girlfriend my age, it seems that thay cant get a girlfriend they go for something easy.

ask your mom she has my number May 23 2013 11:50am FLAG
not talking about the last post, sorry man i would not know how to think. previews

previews post May 23 2013 11:53am FLAG
Any young girls who want some big white c*ck in them. Send ur bbm pins I'm white and

big c*ck Jun 03 2013 6:00am FLAG
Bitch Jus No

Get Educated Jun 03 2013 9:49am FLAG
Well all of u that think its wrong and all and should get a real girl well geuss what what if they a nother girl then had more erges to have sex and only have there sister think about that.

midnight Jun 03 2013 8:04pm FLAG
I'm a girl and and used to have sex urges a lot to. BUT I didn't go ed. Now every now and then just touch myself. You don't need to have sex with your family. Its not right. How do you think your sisters are going to feel when they cant they lose there virginity to someone they love.

unknown Jun 06 2013 4:34pm FLAG
**I didn't go and my brothers.

Unknown Jun 06 2013 4:35pm FLAG
Some people have different urges than others. I had an urge to get intimate with my cousin and one night we did. I regret every moment and your sister will too!

stop while youre ahead Jun 14 2013 1:28am FLAG
Burn in hell you god damn prick.

mother in inscest burn in hell. Jun 15 2013 8:13pm FLAG
My friend has a little sis that is a year older than me im is it bad that i want to her brains out

Jones Jun 15 2013 8:20pm FLAG
guys just dont come on ive been in that staye where you wanna have sex with your sister i got as close to putting her in my bed ***** she loved it but then i changed my mind if u wanna have sex get a sex toy or something see youve got problems just dont

dot have sex with little sisters Jun 16 2013 2:43am FLAG
I am a girl and I want to do my cousin sooooooo bad

Jpal Jun 16 2013 5:20am FLAG
Okay are you all ed up place, GET SOME HELP.

Sincerely reality Jun 17 2013 5:25pm FLAG
I want to be intimate with my cousin she is I am she was not raised in the dark which means she knows about sex and all that other stuff how can I get her? Her breasts are nice and big.One time when she came over my house (note I have black tiled bathroom floors) and had to take a shower because we were at the park I spied on her unchange I saw her it was nice . But I couldnt see her breaasts because my sister was coming ( I also sometimes spy on her she is ) I had to get away. I want her bad help?

Anonymous Jun 18 2013 7:37pm FLAG
@BigBro, You can't have her heart if you put some bits of drugs to make her love you. You should simply tell her i love you in a sibling way. Did you know if you do " stuff " with your sibling you are gay and spread AID which make you die younger? The love you feel for your sister is called you like he in a lil sister way. That is WRONG you can't show her your body and let her show you too, and sex is gonna make AID aroun you and make her pregy no matter what either way your parents will figure out you nasty living.

Advise Jun 22 2013 1:59pm FLAG
Okay I will try that

BigBro Jun 22 2013 2:01pm FLAG
It's been said that human intelligence has been going down on average. Reading this long and messed up thread I believe it now.

A white male Jun 23 2013 2:23pm FLAG
This is descusting i am annd i was touched when i was 4 and again when i was 6 and almost again when i was 8 now the guy who did it is in prison till im 19 thats were you creeps belong

get a f***ing life Jun 25 2013 1:48am FLAG
You should really stop and think about what you're doing here, taking advantage of little girls, there's a reason why statutory rape laws are put into place, to protect children who are not old enough or capable of making these type of decisions at that age...you'll scar her for the rest of her life, all for your perverse fantasies...Take it from a woman whos been there...Is it really worth it??

DeeRey Jun 25 2013 5:18pm FLAG
What's wrong with everybody?

Derpcow Jun 25 2013 7:41pm FLAG
On second thought I need help oh wait no I don't I have an ACTUAL girlfriend unlike most but at same time I wish I had big or younger sister....

Derpcow Jun 25 2013 7:43pm FLAG
Hey sucks for youbguys it was my older sister bitches

trollman Jun 26 2013 9:22pm FLAG
even worse

gaymen on this website Jun 27 2013 6:57pm FLAG
Use a condom dumbass and why would you your sister and plus your older than here that okwrd

Adrian Jun 28 2013 3:04pm FLAG
Scandalous

WTF Jun 29 2013 10:20pm FLAG
I have burger nipples; <33333333333

Hal Yorke Jun 30 2013 5:44am FLAG
Ask me bout my nippps; ask.fm/helennnnxx

Helen Jun 30 2013 5:45am FLAG
Yall ing your little sisters!! Love them as a sister but what the hell, dont seduce them and rape them. they dont know any better. yall seriously need help or yall gonna be fvkin children when ur 30 years old.

Nasty thread Jul 01 2013 6:36pm FLAG
apsodijf sopifjaopsfj??????

WHAT THE !!! Jul 04 2013 9:40am FLAG
.....you have no idea the long-term damage you have done, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong,wrong....btw, i'm reporting this page and i hope and pray that it leads to your arrest and that in jail they show you what they think of guys that take advantage of little girls

somebodysgottadosomethingaboutthis Jul 06 2013 8:51am FLAG
You guys who wanna their sisters especially BigBro and all u other nasty ass perverts. Just sick.

anonymous Jul 06 2013 1:53pm FLAG
My Nipss any one please :)))))))))

Helen again Jul 07 2013 2:08pm FLAG
what about your nipples Helen? whats so interesting about them?

adolph_bonaparte Jul 09 2013 11:53am FLAG
Gil xedgxsccsvbehngdbjfccfffccxddsßxxfffggcggghhhhÿzxSccdgrfnfdvfggegffcs x2468907;-/$@":,!'xaSaasffddfdSFXASZASSSDDsdgdfjh

Hbdlizard Jul 09 2013 10:31pm FLAG
Pretty sure most of the people on here are trolls

Not a troll Jul 10 2013 2:06am FLAG
NO DONT NO JUST NO THAT WRONG THATS WRONG ONE DAY YOU ARE TO BE A PEDO AND YOUR GOIN HAVE AIDS AND YOUR CHILD WILL BE YOUR SISTER

YOU ARE STUPID Jul 15 2013 3:51pm FLAG
NO DONT NO JUST NO THAT WRONG THATS WRONG ONE DAY YOU ARE TO BE A PEDO AND YOUR GOIN HAVE AIDS AND YOUR CHILD WILL BE YOUR OWN SISTER REALLY LOOK BACK ON WHAT YOU'RE DOING

YOU ARE STUPID Jul 15 2013 3:57pm FLAG
This is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It happened to me, my older brother raped me for 'fun' and I thoug it was a game then I learned about rape and sex and realised it was wrong, I told my parents everything and now he's out if my life forever!!!!!!

Person who's been thought it. Jul 17 2013 5:31am FLAG
Please don't 1:u could get her pregnant 3:she's ur a **** about to go in the world don't u dare have sex with her u may b attracted to her but go find someone u r age

Advice girl Jul 18 2013 8:59pm FLAG
I am just gonna is what if I am just saying this as an example: What would you do if you are ur sister is or so and you wake up one morning and she is sucking your d*ck what would you? It's good question because I will which one of you is a preverted s.o.b.

Anonymous Jul 21 2013 10:42pm FLAG
Hay peeps i juz tld my lil sista that we gunna plaey hide adn siikh! hide and seek! She went to hid in da cupord while i wentt 2 git ma prepered and i git loobercate and sum vibrater nd i wet inside nd lock it and got loob all over her and fooked! her ! nicely

Sixy Boy! for4ever Jul 27 2013 12:17pm FLAG
yo ed up dude your eally sick BTW get help

some minecraft dude Jul 29 2013 11:13pm FLAG
Lol. Just lol.

Jul 30 2013 9:10am FLAG
adolph_bonaparte ask thennnnn

Helen Jul 30 2013 12:16pm FLAG
Wow. I wish I had a sister to .

Hot Jul 30 2013 12:49pm FLAG
this thread has been online since 09 making it 4yrs old... 1st time ever I see a post being active for 4yrs... must be how interesting this subject is... It's really not, it's just weird but hey everyone's got their own opinion and I already said mine.

PikaJew Aug 03 2013 7:42pm FLAG
I did that before.i was and my sis was .then one night I just find her on top of me in the middle of the night.not giving any details.im just going to tell you to make sure to use a condom and some kind of birth control.

Random Frenchman Aug 03 2013 9:23pm FLAG
*shakes head* no you cannot simply drug her she is your sister my little sister is only five if I found any one of you with her you will either be dead or in jail I will be truthful I am I love my sister to death but not in that kind of way it should be the same for you. I don't know about you you and I don't want to but hear me out a little sister relies on you for protection she doesn't know what sex is and my sis won't until she is ready and my parents WILL tell her not me not me school you guys are ed up in the head get help

Subject sigma Aug 04 2013 9:55pm FLAG
My sister and I look out for eachother I protect her sick people have tried to take her and I have stopped them I carry six throwing knives with me tucked away in my backpack and let me tell you all of you ed up ppl just have urges that's all they are just urges I have had this vision implanted in my head by just reading this thread like wtf talk to your parents or friends if I can convince you to stop its enough for me

Subject sigma Aug 04 2013 10:04pm FLAG
how do u your sister

zmaster Aug 05 2013 12:54am FLAG
I don't

Subject signa Aug 05 2013 6:48pm FLAG
And she is only 4

Subject sigma Aug 05 2013 6:48pm FLAG
This caused pedophiles

Subject sigma Aug 05 2013 6:51pm FLAG
My sister kisses me when she gets really drunk. She thinks it tastes like sweet liquid butter.

Mike Aug 06 2013 6:13am FLAG
It makes more sense if she is drunk just don't get carried away

Subject sigma Aug 07 2013 9:19pm FLAG
This is the Federal Bureau of Investigation widely known as the F.B.I. It is a serious offence to have sexual intercourse with a woman against her own will, especially with incest. Rapes by force and attempts or assaults to rape, regardless of the age of the victim, are included. We are attempting to investigate on these incests that have been mentioned on this webpage. The sentence is 0-years if you have either Raped a victim by giving a drug or intoxicant to a person that renders them unable to give consent or Statutory rape involving a perpetrator who is a . Once these investigations have been looked at, there will be a court case regarding the incidents. Be warned, rape or any acts of sexual indecency will be taken seriously within the FBI.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation Aug 10 2013 8:54am FLAG
Thank you kindly now would you kindly tell these men that they need help

Subject sigma Aug 12 2013 8:38pm FLAG
This page is disgusting!

Anonymous Aug 16 2013 4:17am FLAG
Just like those minds

Subject sigma Aug 18 2013 10:35pm FLAG
here is MY advice jerk, go find a ing girkfreind and stop f* cking up your sister If you Accidentally get her pregnant then your kid won't come out right it is like cross breeding your b*tch and when kids have sex it could kill them dumb ass

yolo_girl Aug 19 2013 10:47am FLAG
9Police officers speaking. If we can find you your under arrest sir

The police official Aug 19 2013 10:50am FLAG
Wait me I tried to talk them out of it

Subject sigma Aug 19 2013 9:21pm FLAG
Dumb ass this is the FBI ROFLMAO and police official guy lolol you're both idiots if you think people believe you're the law lolol

been hooking up with 8- girls my whole life Aug 20 2013 12:12pm FLAG
mother fukar stop fk yo sis! god will punnish u bi*ch

ur sister Aug 21 2013 11:55am FLAG
If your momma find out you are toast, your disgusting thinking about ing her you jerk

BitchGetOffYourSister Aug 31 2013 1:48pm FLAG
Haha nice bro

Hehe not telling Sep 10 2013 1:04am FLAG
closed for remodel

construction manager Sep 11 2013 6:42pm FLAG
hello looking for friends

angel Sep 14 2013 12:30pm FLAG
anyone here? angelica

angel Sep 14 2013 12:44pm FLAG
Wish I could wake up and have a 10 or playing with my pecker

Anonymous Sep 17 2013 4:38am FLAG
hi

Anonymous Sep 17 2013 7:23pm FLAG
What the actual dude?

Subject sigma Sep 17 2013 8:09pm FLAG
What's up

Anonymous Sep 18 2013 3:40am FLAG
This ing sh¡t is friggin messed

Subject sigma Sep 19 2013 8:23pm FLAG
Would live to eat a little pink pu$$y and have pre**** cum all over my face any 9,10,,orgirls up for it.

Anonymous Sep 20 2013 1:31am FLAG
Grosss little kids get on this web address

savannH pratt Sep 20 2013 7:12pm FLAG
WHO WANTS TO POP MY CHERRY AND MAKE ME CUMM?

NEED A C*ck Sep 21 2013 10:35am FLAG
We all do have our urges. I love fantasizing about my 8-year old neighbor and my friend (I'm ) but not about sex. I just have a neck fetish, and I imagine what it would be like to lightly choke them, BUT DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS! I would NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

Strangler Sep 23 2013 1:07pm FLAG
Oh dude this is funny, obviously they are all trolling. Come on, if they need advice to sleep with a little girl that knows nothing about relationships how do you think they are going to do in the real world when asking a girl out. Im unbaised about this topic since I donr realy care for them. Let them live their live freely. BTW cross breeding only shows its efect if incest occurs for many generations.

Matt Bellamy, not really Oct 14 2013 12:19pm FLAG
in sick freaks

Nagas layer Oct 14 2013 6:41pm FLAG
You all are sick, and what you all are talking about is incest and rape. All of you creeps should get locked up.

ALittleSisWhoIsGrossedOut Oct 15 2013 10:33pm FLAG
Zy8cdt I loved your article post. Fantastic.

qmCPAIkyrWEXfHBJfQo Oct 23 7:47am FLAG
WTF is all of this mess? And how come people can't spell worth a . This is crazy ridiculous.

DC Oct 28 11:54pm FLAG
Look I'm and I say take a photo of her in tight clothes and masturbate to it it helps me I have the same prob but with my boyfriend haha

Kayleigh Nov 01 4:30pm FLAG
THE GAME

CAETFOOD Nov 15 2:37am FLAG
╮( ̄▽ ̄")╭

. Nov 15 2:48am FLAG
Ok. What in the right ers. I hope yall change your ways, you child molesters.

Justin Biebs hair sorta looking guy Nov 16 1:42pm FLAG
I have a question i have a cousin that is 21 and im i want to have sex with her but every time i get close to her she just pushs me away like she dosent like me so i try at night to have sex with her but she knows its me

Eghhdr Nov 16 8:25pm FLAG
do i still go to hell if my cusin fuked me? 2 weeks ago my older cusin slept over while my parents went out for a dinner party, first i caught her masterbating to some *** on my brothers laptop, i acted like i didn't notice and began to watch her... it look like she was enjoying it, so i go back into my room and watch some tv... a hour later, my cusin walks in while i'm watching tv, she walks infront of me blocking the tv and tells me to see my d*ck, instantly i get a b*ner she sees the b*ner and pulls my pants down, she plays with my d*ck like a child until she starts blowing it, i cum in her mouth and she swallows it all she removes her bra, so my d*ck is between her t*ts now, she started to jerk me with them until i came in her face and on her boobs we didn't do penitration until the next day, so if your going to say i raped her or something, she started it so i'm innocent ;)

innocent play Nov 17 5:20am FLAG
how old is your sister innocent?

seullllgcxd Nov 17 5:25am FLAG
shes i'm

innocent play Nov 17 5:27am FLAG
you knou that your cousin cold be suggested for raped right? this doen't make you inocent -_-

Anonymous Nov 17 5:30am FLAG
wow, you need a fukin auto spell... plus your saying that innocent is evil because he was "raped?" that isn't raped dumbass thats just sex, next time you want to piss someone off... USE YOUR FUKIN BRAIN

sugar tets Nov 17 5:35am FLAG
zpKeKL Fantastic blog post.Really looking forward to read more.

FDncOfyTWH Nov 17 1:11pm FLAG
WHAT THE ****! THIS IS BigBro's PROBLEM! AND YOU SISTER *******! YOU ARE DISCUSTING CUMMERS! BTW I'M A GURL YOU FREAKS! THINK ABOUT HIS PROBLEM! MAY YOU D*CK ROT AND **** THE ****** OFF! SO OFF!

GURL Nov 17 9:24pm FLAG
So you screwed your sister? Well, first appollogise in si many ways! Put notes up everywhere! Text! Write! Give her her favcorute flower! If you son't know what it is then I highly suggest stargazer lilies or anything EXEPT for toses! You stole her virginity! Make something with extra virgin olive oil! Make the most least romantic dinner! Get a hilarious comedy! Like I dpnt know Ice Age! Good Luck!

GIRL Nov 17 9:31pm FLAG
OFF!

GURL Nov 17 9:32pm FLAG
Hello, I'm and my sister is and I am thinking about joining her in the shower. Anybody have an idea on what to say and what to do? Is this a bad idea? If not, should I ask her if I can see he body?

Theonewhomustnotbenamed Nov 18 2:34pm FLAG
give 3 sleeping pills for your sister and her 3 days continuously

erferfer Nov 20 9:25pm FLAG
If being Gay is ok then whats wrong with incest if your the victim?

wise words Nov 25 4:09pm FLAG
such incest, much fun

Doge Dec 01 9:24pm FLAG
try sniffing my yr. sister while she sleeps,the stink of her jerk is intoxicating

nose Dec 12 11:59am FLAG
my yr. sister tied to a tree with her pants pulled down ,twigs stuck up her ass,sniffing her oder from between her ass-cheeks

nose Dec 12 12:05pm FLAG
I want to have sex with my little stepsister she is so cute tell me how I can get her to have sex with me, I want her ***** body all over me

Anonymous Dec 14 4:29pm FLAG

the 1 Dec 14 4:29pm FLAG
the world is messed up and here is why . if your family is there to entertain you something {you } could be bored-stupid-misunderstood or all the above .Get a life leave others alone

said Dec 27 3:02pm FLAG
I had a mad crush on my sis when she was young. We used to play tickle a lot and once, while we were visiting my aunt, my mom and aunt were deep in conversation, I put my stiff d*ck outside my underwear while she remained on all 4. While I tickled her belly I rubbed it hard against her butt cheeks and came into my pants without nobody noticing. This has been almost two decades ago and the intensity of that orgasm still remaines unmatched. I later sneaked many times into her room to sniff her dirty panties specially the ones that were short cut on the back. The scent of the skid marks in these were strong and got me high. I'm still a little jelly when I see her boyfriends, specially when she's dressed sexy. The crush is gone now but I'd still bone her if I had the opportunity

Dan Jan 03 1:45pm FLAG
Anybody wanna trade pics I have a 10 year old sis blonde and slim. Email me if interested johnnyglez6@yahoo.com

Johnny Bravo Jan 08 12:44am FLAG
You pervy brothers are all crazy get a life!

Ivan the terrible Jan 08 3:27am FLAG
We all have a life.... It's just hormones guys. It's ok to do this is she is your step sister because it is not incest as you are not blood related. If she is just your sister, and she wants it, at least wear a condom or feed her some pregnancy control pills.... Although it is incest, it is ok on some level if it stays secret and you aren't wanting to go out with her. Think of it as gaining "sexual skills" . And NOT secret dating. If you have seen the movie " that's my boy" that is how it should be, "secret tickle time".... And you d*cks who are calling these guys "no lifers", if you don't like this topic, why are you reading this questions and it's answers? Have you d*cks got issues and secretly your minds are thinking about your sister or brother but you don't know how to adress it to yourselves ? You types are soo dumb and readable...

Jammm Jan 08 6:11am FLAG
Yo s gay yo this is so wrong I don't even

Your mom Jan 13 7:53am FLAG
i have pics and vids of girls that i'll trade for incest stuff kik @ picsnvids1

Anonymous Jan 14 9:54pm FLAG
wwvUAJ Very good article post.Really thank you! Want more.

ZwJNhGGwQUk Jan 15 9:28pm FLAG
is this site a joke ? please tell me it is if it aint ........i know u all cant think thats normal 4real u need help big time . shes ur sister shes even if she was of age yuck its ur sister u need therapy i can not blieve what i just read how the hell do i report this site cuz i am . that is so sad ur poor little sisters i hope they tell some 1 n ur sick ass goes 2 prison ya pedo insested freaks .

ur ing sick Mar 12 6:13pm FLAG
this is cop ing nutteyer then a box of wall nuts . im praying 4 ur sisters tonight if i was ur parents n i caught u doing that big or not id whip ur ass .i feel so bad 4 her

go 2 prison Mar 12 6:18pm FLAG
Hi my little sister is 9 and shes a light sleeper and I want to duck the duck outta her how can I donut without her knowing how do I do it?!?!

Hall Mar 13 11:33pm FLAG
Try "accidentally" walking around ***** in front of her and tell her how good looking she is. If she starts to respond start saying things like you're falling in love with her. She'll go for that.

Scrotum Mar 17 2:23pm FLAG
YgVtC1 Thanks so much for the blog.

gkQOGCyqqgo Mar 22 8:02am FLAG
Do not do this weird shiit. Seriously it isnt worth it. Stick to ***!

reptilian Mar 24 4:57pm FLAG
WHAT THE . YOU GUYS HAVE NO LIVES. WTF. DUMB ASSES.

DUMB ASSES. Mar 31 12:26am FLAG
THEY ARE LITTLE GIRLS. YOU GUYS NEED TO TALK TO THERAPISTS!

DUMB ASSES. Mar 31 12:28am FLAG
YPO8hJ Thank you for your article.Thanks Again. Much obliged.

KFgPwZjd Apr 01 4:54am FLAG
If she's a loli from an hentai manga and calls you onii-chan then her like there's no tomorrow

Filipponio Apr 07 8:08am FLAG
WTF, my god! please don't do that to your sibling!

D: Apr 09 2:45pm FLAG
You could just get a girlfriend, just a suggestion.

Sneaky Steve Fri 11:31am FLAG
i lost my virginity when I was 4, it was the best time i ever had

Thanks older bro Fri 2:54pm FLAG
Thats cool big bro

The man Fri 5:03pm FLAG