dog licked me out

The Problem: my dog licked me out is their any ricks?, and once he did and i looked down and my thinggy was bleeding? did my dog pop my cherry plzzz help

Asked by: ggbabez at 12:22:58 AM, Wednesday, August 19, 2009 PDT FLAG

This response was flagged for inappropriate or offensive content.

Kari Rose Aug 19 2009 7:49am FLAG

Luv my doggie Aug 19 2009 9:19am FLAG
hey kari rose u are so WRONG!!!!!! its a proven fact that dogs mouths are cleaner then humans but u are right bout it bein nasty and all thats gross

Anonymous Aug 19 2009 12:18pm FLAG
Not gross - awesome. I put peanut butter on my cunny. My dog licks it off. I cum so hard. Better than with bf.

Shauna Aug 20 2009 6:30am FLAG
ggbabez this might sound weird but make your dog hard and suck his c*ck you will love it

abc Aug 20 2009 10:43am FLAG

abc Aug 20 2009 10:43am FLAG

abc Aug 20 2009 10:43am FLAG
Errr :P Kari said enough....

korn1 Aug 20 2009 1:30pm FLAG
tnks guy yall are right i let him me and and he poped my cherry and it was awsome

ggbabez Aug 20 2009 2:51pm FLAG
I know. And you can do him as many times as you want n never get preg.

Luv my doggie Aug 21 2009 8:38am FLAG
check it out www.youngzoosex.com

Anonymous Aug 21 2009 4:06pm FLAG
my dog shaged me and licked me out 2 he still s me when i get on all fours and i suck his c*ck and he dog knots me to it is fantastic

sallyann Sep 18 2009 4:49am FLAG
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.ALL YOU ANIMAL ERS WILL SEE MY MOTHER IN HELL.SICK FREAKS

sexi-sam Oct 11 2009 12:37pm FLAG
That's a good girl ggbabez...now let him do you from beind!

fckmedry Nov 08 2009 5:29am FLAG
shut the when you are going around giving everyone over there aides

jimjones6286 Dec 03 2009 12:32pm FLAG
it feeels AMAZING! you cant say its gross till youve tried it.

yummmmy Dec 25 2009 10:20pm FLAG
trust me its gr8 i get done by at least 4 diffrent dogs me bros dog my dog my friends dog and my bfs dog my friend has a really strong dog we go in my friends room look the doors i slowly ride my friend to get me in the mood then i lay on the bed my friends dog will jump up and then will start humping me basiclly we have threesomes but wit dogs

yh boi Mar 02 2010 2:22pm FLAG
U PEOPLE ARE REALLY SICK,U CAN DIE BEACUSE OF THAT....OMG...I CANT BELIVE HOW CRAZY U ARE....:(

nerdy Apr 03 2010 8:58am FLAG
my dog licks me out aswell it feels amazing

nomnom Jul 03 2010 5:08am FLAG
uhmm, u can't exactly die from that but it is kinda gross

me Jul 04 2010 10:06pm FLAG
U don't know until you have tried it it's awesome

me me me me Jul 05 2010 7:02pm FLAG
Omg I did that too and omg it felt better than wit my bf omg dogs are really strong too I let my dog do it from behind ooo baby I used lube too and wow ok where's my dog lol jk

Kels Jul 11 2010 10:10pm FLAG
u guys r really sick i no it probs does feel awesome it would with any animal but stick to ur bf or gf cuz u can actually get infections my friend was sick enough to do it and she got a really bad case of thrush and she showed me and her fann*y went bright red!!! dont do it cuz ur doctor will ask u who done this and she told him and she said it was realy bad for u.

molly <3 x <3 Aug 14 2010 10:25am FLAG
Why the Fuc* would you let your dog have se* with you?!

eeee Aug 31 2010 7:13pm FLAG
YOU LOT ARE JUST SO SO DUMB WTF ONLY REASON YOU STARTED ALL THIS IS BECAUSE YOU CANT GET SOMEONE TO GET DOWN WITH YOU SO YOU MOVE TO A DOG SO DEEEEPPPP

TANTRUMZ-KIDD Sep 10 2010 5:28am FLAG
I've had a dog lick me out as well. Many of my friends do it, too. I just put a whole ton of PB on my puss and breasts and my dog totally licks and nips. It may hurt, but it feels like heaven.

Dogs Are Good At Licks Sep 25 2010 6:52am FLAG
that is really nasty i dont think you should let animals do that it is wrong

me Oct 04 2010 8:45am FLAG
lolwut?

bawsack Oct 09 2010 12:28pm FLAG
im sorry For beinq disqusted but isnt that just plain qross lettinq your doq go down on you ?! dont ya qet germs or somethinq like that ?

Cassie Strouber Oct 10 2010 6:07am FLAG
i was like and i got licked out by a dog and it felt so good so deep and the dog was getting so hard when he was doing it. everytime i went to the house the dog wanted my

Anonymous Oct 24 2010 5:57am FLAG
im so wet, my legs are spread and im rubbing my cl*t, i love being licked out by a dog it feels amazing, im glad im not alone in this xxx

Anonymous Oct 26 2010 4:24pm FLAG
I got my frinds cat 2 lick me out!! omq it felt soo good best thing in tha word keep duing it

Anonymous Oct 30 2010 7:42am FLAG
whatthe

.... Nov 01 2010 9:30pm FLAG
those comments made me cum. im so ,

moaner Nov 12 2010 4:19am FLAG
ew

x Nov 14 2010 4:47pm FLAG
I can't wait to try on my dog tomorrow! he licked me out three times today and each time I bummed two times. It honestly is the best feeling everrr!

Wooooooooop Nov 18 2010 3:33pm FLAG
Cummed*****

Wooooooooopp Nov 18 2010 3:34pm FLAG
um yuck

ew Nov 20 2010 3:28pm FLAG
all the the people who said eww and off and leave them alone

bambii Nov 21 2010 5:48am FLAG
if they want to get adids let them get adids if they want to get herrpys let them get herrpys, all im saying is dont tell them wat to do thats there life

bambii Nov 21 2010 5:52am FLAG
I wish i could do it but i dont know how.,./: can some of you send me videos?`my email is itz_me_meli@yahoo.om

Too for youu:D Dec 03 2010 10:30pm FLAG
Sinners!

YouWillBeCondemned Dec 09 2010 11:19pm FLAG
ooooohhh my dog licks me out all the time i'm and i love it-feels amazing! Im getting just thinking about it......where is my dog?

fannydog Dec 18 2010 4:59am FLAG
it really feels good so i think its fine

abc3 Dec 21 2010 9:30am FLAG
im y wont my dog lick me out he dosent even sniff my fann*y is ther sumthin rng with it and he has no balls or hardly a d*ck hes bin castraighted but does tht mean i cant with him

han838459 Dec 27 2010 5:52pm FLAG
my sis female dog likes licking me i find it weird but still good!

anomnus Jan 09 2011 1:25pm FLAG
It feels so good!! I do it with my friends dog and even though it feels so good it hurts if they go to deep. He only licks me he doesn't hump me. When ever I go to the bathroom I make sure no one is looking because he slips into the bathroom. It is not animal abuse cus it's the dogs choose. He wags his tail wen I take my pants off, he can't even let me squat down for him so he puts his paws on my legs and licks it. It feels so good If you already had your period and a male dog licks your thing can u get pregnant or diseases? It feels so good. Everyone should try it.

Bella Jan 09 2011 7:21pm FLAG
My friends dog licks me but since I'm youngi hurts if he gets in the whole and it's so addictive I wanna stop HELP

/#99#/ Jan 10 2011 12:46pm FLAG
Hmmmm.. What the hell are you guys talking about? I hope you are all joking :(

Obey Your System Jan 23 2011 9:29am FLAG
Im 18 and really hot and have a huge 9inch d*ck if u want help or feel real good u should text 22077004 it will be greater then any dog

goodtime Jan 30 2011 6:51pm FLAG
Yo next u do this u should video it and send it to mrbushjp@aim.com i could examine it and help ;P

doctorx Jan 30 2011 7:22pm FLAG
To have any sexual contact with any animal is dangerous. Hygiene in animals is not the same as in humans and your immune system is different so germs transferred across species can be very dangerous. Think very carefully, what happens when you meet a special person and you fall in love? Are you going to tell him or her that you allowed your doing access to your body in that way or will you spend the rest of your life with a disgusting, guilty secret? Just imagine the horror and disgust and contempt that 'special person' will feel. Think of the three 'd's Dumb, Dangerous and Disgusting.

Concerned. Jan 31 2011 3:05pm FLAG
To have any sexual contact with any animal is dangerous. Hygiene in animals is not the same as in humans and your immune system is different so germs transferred across species can be very dangerous. Think very carefully, what happens when you meet a special person and you fall in love? Are you going to tell him or her that you allowed your dog access to your body in that way or will you spend the rest of your life with a disgusting, guilty secret? Just imagine the horror and disgust and contempt that 'special person' will feel. Think of the three 'd's Dumb, Dangerous and Disgusting.

Concerned. Jan 31 2011 3:06pm FLAG
Lick that ing doggys d*ck Slut!

Yhomie Feb 01 2011 12:02pm FLAG
actually concerned. a dogs mouth is cleaner then a humans mouth. a dogs mouth has more bacteria fighting enzymes thats why a dog is able to eat the kinds of things they eat without getting sick or dying. its the way dogs have evolved over the years and the way a dog is constanly drooling cleanses their mouth more then humans. its even said that a dogs saliva has healing powers.

Anonymous Feb 05 2011 6:19am FLAG
woah, i got so reading all them comments mmmm<3 does it work with cats too?xx

ithinkthisisarathergoodidea!x Feb 15 2011 10:56pm FLAG
okay actualy it is a proven fact that a humans mouth is cleaner if a human didnt brush ts teeth for a whole year then a dogs mouth is cleaner but the average human brushes twice a day (if you dont you is a sick ass joke) then their mouth is cleaner im not tell in no one not to do it i bet it feels good but it just sunds grose havin a dog lick you is one thing but why the in lamos

uallisslutskk Feb 16 2011 2:04pm FLAG
Personally, I haven't experienced and sexual encounters w/ animals, but I tend not to be judgmental. I do have a fetish to yank it in public.. Anyway back to the topic. Dogs mouths are cleaner than a human's. It's as anon said, it's safer for a dog to go down on you than a human. Also, humans are relatively immune to the ailments that afflict dogs in general. I'd say go for it, my only concern is with a dog's knot size and your age. By your grammar you sound young, and it seems like the dog's knot is a bit bigger than your vagina, so I recommend just waiting it out for a few years.

Jason Feb 19 2011 6:58am FLAG
i recommend the licking, but not the sex!

person Feb 19 2011 4:10pm FLAG
Gross! I like to rub peanut butter all over my breasts and lay down *****. My dog will lick it off and it feels great!!!

Peanut butter Feb 26 2011 9:46am FLAG
Im just saying that you cud do what u want but i dont think its all that "clean"!

DOwhatyouwant Feb 28 2011 11:27am FLAG
You are disgusting. And Kari Rose has this.

S and A: The Psychologists Mar 05 2011 10:50am FLAG
Is natural i dont see why people find it disguisting

mee Mar 28 2011 7:30am FLAG

mee Mar 28 2011 7:34am FLAG
I put jelly not peanut butter because is so expensive..anyways it works its better than my husband 10x better than my ex who was 25 young, and better than humans give it a try. If you really love ur dog then try being even more closer with him. Yours truly rev run

rev run Mar 28 2011 7:34am FLAG
wow.......... i think if my gf did that i would love to watch .....it sounds sexy.....

the Mar 29 2011 12:52pm FLAG
wow

the Mar 29 2011 12:54pm FLAG
OMG! I have done it so much I am waaayyyyy to young but crap does it feel good it dint kill me or notin so all I'm gonna say is Yeah Go GIrl ! I am just gonna warn you if you do is a lot your dog if male may try to hump you I just pushed him off when he tried:)

Way to young Mar 29 2011 9:50pm FLAG
it feels sooooo good! luv it! im only 10... i do it anyways in my closet and say im watchin tv or playin dolls... ill try the peanut butter soon!!!

sexy mama Apr 06 2011 12:48pm FLAG
My dog won't mount me but he will lick me what's wrong?

Anonymous Apr 07 2011 7:26am FLAG
i'm pretty now. thanks, i'm deff going to my dog right now.

Anonymous Apr 07 2011 12:46pm FLAG
my odg soes this all the time! shes a 4 month year old puppy and does it all the time, when i cum on her face she lapps it all up, and my male boxer dog mounts me and shaggs me till i cum again, basically i have a threesome with my dogs. Thye get right down and deep adn occasionally nip but ohhhhhhh, it feels soooo good :P i also suck my dogs c*ck, he loves it esopecailly when his hot goey white cum melts on my tonguee.. recommend it to ANYONE ahhh i love it, off to do it now suckerssssss :P

HORNEYYY Apr 08 2011 8:13am FLAG
iam 9 and my dog jaspetr licks my minnie and like it adn my muumm always does it wit m e to ddad also puts his finga in my hole

alice Apr 08 2011 8:16am FLAG
omg i LOVE it... its sooo good when theres times where my dog licks inside my makin me cum all over :) try it yall, u wont regret it

teh girl O: Apr 13 2011 8:37pm FLAG
ing gross. how could you do that?

Skb Apr 17 2011 4:04am FLAG
hahaah sickos lmao there pets not sex slaves? if my mom found outi waz doin that poo i would bee dead!! , luky i just hump my pillow i rely wana do the dog thing

SEXY HUMPING GURL Apr 20 2011 4:02pm FLAG
my d*ck is so hard and big now! could some one help me :c

blondeboy Apr 21 2011 7:56pm FLAG
U should totally text me back

Anonymous Apr 23 2011 7:55pm FLAG
My Dog Has Been Licking Me Out Since I Was 5, I'm Now But It Feels So Good, I Give Him A Wank First Then I Pull My Knickers Down, Squat An He Goes Straight In There, After A While I Think Wtf Am I Doing But The 10 Minutes Later I'm Doing It Again, It Doesn't Make Me Cum But It Feels so good! It Knocks Me Sick Thou About Giving Him A Suck, (:

horney bitch Apr 24 2011 12:44pm FLAG
@ Kari Rose, a dogs tongue is cleaner than a humans'

Elmo Apr 25 2011 11:52am FLAG
my cat does this flat. my dog or let my dog lick me out tho :s help?

woah Apr 26 2011 7:07am FLAG
any body want lesbian sex???

Anonymous Apr 27 2011 9:38am FLAG
You do realize animal abuse (yes this is animal abuse, just wait a second)beating them for no reason, sexually using them, etc. is agenst the law. I hope you all get arrested, because these animals have NO idea what they are doing, and it's just sad and disgusting to me that PEOPLE would do this, they understand what they are doing when they do it with the other gender of the same breed of animal (like dog with dog, cat with cat, etc.) but with people, wow, go find a husband/wife, and get down with them because this is sick, disgusting, disturbing, sickening, just making me gag! I hope you all go to hell, go to juvie/jail, etc. because you do realize websites are for ALMOST anyone, and this website is one of them, and that means a cop, or whatever can be on here right now, commenting things that are just to test what people say, okay? There are undercover cops EVERYWHERE, okay? On the internet, in the supermarket, in the laundry mat, ANYWHERE PEOPLE! They can track where one of your comments came from, find you, bring you to jail/juvie, huh *sigh* wouldn't that be a great day if all these sickos left, and left the normal people on, the smart ones!? I wish God would grant this wish, but NOOOOOO God has different plans, you all wait and see, FREAKS!

Lindsey May 02 2011 6:27pm FLAG
I totally just masturbated right there and then.. But I don't think I'd use my dog, no friggin way! I'd rather use a cucumber, no law against that!

Cucumber Lover May 08 2011 3:25am FLAG
THAT IS SO NASTY BUT WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE SO TO EACH IS OWN I LOVE THAT USDA d*ckKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

ANONYMOUS May 15 2011 12:40am FLAG
Hmmm...

Anonymous May 23 2011 4:50pm FLAG
how do you get your cat to do it to you :D

wonderer May 26 2011 4:12pm FLAG
why dnt you just get me to do it :)

a very horney guy May 28 2011 3:23am FLAG
Hmm ... Nothing will happen :) Dogs mouths are VERY clean (Tongue) You'll be okay But just clean yourself after your done. Oh yeah , if you were bleeding , you must of had your period or something cause if you ever do something with your dog like i don't know (Doggy Style) He wouldn't get you pregnant, But yeah he can it will only last for 2 seconds when you get sperm inside you ... And dogs penis are very clean they don't have any diseases that they can't give you , There not like human male penis there dirty .... But dogs penis are VERY clean :) & yeah I'm sorry if I got outta course with my explaining :) Just trying to help out.

MNSBM :) May 28 2011 4:15pm FLAG
i dnt like the pb thing cuz its tooo dryy 4 mee ima try jelly.

y1 Jun 01 2011 3:38pm FLAG
I soooo wanna do da pb thing now!! Wow im sooook horney

Luvvvv Jun 05 2011 10:36pm FLAG
Im like wut and my dog did it to me 3 times. I thought the same things. >.< im super guilty. But I looked it up. And it saod tht u jus need a clean bath so it doesnt get infected. And at first it was good but after a while it started to hurt T.T so im stopping.

Nun Ya Jun 16 2011 2:47am FLAG
I cant get my dog to.. How do i make him

Anonymous Jun 16 2011 1:19pm FLAG
im about 2 do it any 1 want 2 see? i hope it feels good cus i broke up w/ me bf 4 this.he said he would still luv me but 2 bad 4 him.so does it feel like heaven?

undercover cop Jun 20 2011 8:27pm FLAG
hey babe u are doing it i let me dog lick me to heaven

have s*x with you Jun 20 2011 8:30pm FLAG
I love to kiss my dog

Anonymous Jun 26 2011 12:43pm FLAG
My dog licks me up all over..he satisfies me every nyt

Anonymous Jun 26 2011 12:44pm FLAG
I want a dog now so he can lick me

:) gurl Jul 01 2011 1:19am FLAG
I got a wet right now

Wet :) Jul 01 2011 1:21am FLAG
Dogs are great i let one lick my it felt good u should try it :D

Lets have fun Jul 01 2011 1:23am FLAG
@lets have fun is it really i have a dog and pb or jelly should i do it

Shygurl Jul 01 2011 1:25am FLAG
@Shygurl: yes its fukenn aswome its better than a real man

Lets Have Fun Jul 01 2011 1:26am FLAG
its amazing it feels so good you should try it

sexy girl Jul 01 2011 4:51pm FLAG
I have a wet and i want sumone to fck me hard all day and night im And i wanna fck im masturbating right now ohh yeah :D

Hornygurl Jul 02 2011 2:24am FLAG
I really wanna do it but people are saying it gives you things :/ i also havnt got a dog so would have to get one :L i think having *ex with it is wrong but not licking out :) i actually masterbated to some of these comment... :P im ... is it rite to wanna do this :S :/ i dont like penut butter -.-

WANKPOT... Jul 06 2011 4:22pm FLAG
Ohh I let my dogs tongue goo ib me far and it builds my love fliuds up and I cum imm soo now I need a man unh..

Me haha Jul 10 2011 4:18am FLAG
All my dog does is lick me, but i want him to mount me?? PLEASE HELP!! id really like to feel him to pop my cherry.

KayMarie Jul 25 2011 9:38pm FLAG
im and i have a chihuahua and she really tiny she licked me 2 times and i cant stop fill u and get his d*ck in ur jerk?!

dgrlwhowants2stop Jul 28 2011 7:56pm FLAG
You all are either perverts lying about your age or keep it private

Asmartperson Aug 02 2011 7:59am FLAG
Asmartperson:that's my story to.

Sexygirl Aug 09 2011 7:56pm FLAG
my dog just ate me out like 5 mz ago it was the fckn best now i wanna get some real d*ck from a man

needa**now Aug 13 2011 7:23am FLAG
@girlwhowants2stop relax. You cant turn gay. You either are or you arent. Nothing you can do about it. And its totally normal to experiment with sex websites and this dog thing. Half the people saying its wrong have probably tried it. Calm down, and just cause you may think or watch videos about lesbian acts, or even perform them. That doesnt make you gay, homosexuality is when you fall in love with someone of the same sex. Chill out, experiment and have fun.

me Aug 18 2011 6:30am FLAG
My dog eats me out but now he is fixed and dosent? Help!!!:(

me:D Aug 18 2011 2:15pm FLAG
Some one send me pictures and video clips of your moments at this email butterflycandyt@AOL.com I wish I find people in brooklyn who do it in Brooklyn please send me ur. Storys

Anonymous Sep 04 2011 7:30pm FLAG
Okay, I'm and there has been the odd time my dog has wanted a lick, so i let him have it, i dont see it as animal cruelty... but i dont think all you CHILDREN like aged 10 and should be saying you're 'ing your dog, sucking or w*anking it... thats too far. Its an animal.

YouAllNeedHelp. Sep 08 2011 7:20pm FLAG
you all are sick mfers you need to get a life and find a real man to do that sick sick people

countryboylife Sep 30 2011 6:01pm FLAG
just imagine your mom walking in on you to see you getting eaten out by your dog, man wouldn't that be a fun discussion

wtf Oct 03 2011 12:30pm FLAG

wtf Oct 03 2011 12:31pm FLAG
Right I'm a lad and yes I do enjoy some fun with my dog but first things first girls aged 9-seriously stop if I was you. You will end up growing up to fast I did and now I regret not living my childhood to the fullest go out play, games enjoy being a kid worry about stuff like that latter. For everyone else yes I enjoy It I started when I was and I have a healthy relationship with him I love him as a dog not a lover or anything like that all the people with opposed opinions yes this is not how nature intended. But to a dog it's all about dominance not sex they enjoy theirselves we enjoy areselves it's win win no you can't get an unknown infection but you might contract a dog STD and if a dog hated it they wouldn't do it would they. And to all the enjoyers yes it is more safe than with a human. But be-careful a dogs buldge can rip you hole. Befor you ask yes I am straight.

The player Oct 24 2011 12:15am FLAG
im so foooooiking wet right now, ugh ugh i'm playing with myself, uh uh uh, ooh it feels great;-) can someone lend me there dog;)x

theskinnybigtitsblonde Oct 29 2011 3:30pm FLAG
go home or try getting out your bedrooms and going to get a real boyfriend babys;) xoxo

the british BEB Oct 30 2011 4:08am FLAG
Okay, so I'm now. My first sexual encounter was on holiday when I was , I was fingered & I sucked him off, it wsa awful! I didn't do anything like that again till I was , I'd been with my ex boyfriend 3 months when he fingered me, it then became a regular thing and I was constantly , one night I was home alone so I let my dog lick me out, it felt nice but I had to stop, it wasn't right! The weekend before me and my ex split up that I let him lick me out and yes human was better! It felt amazing! its now around 6 months later and me and my current boyfriend have been together 2 months, he's fingered me and iv tossed him off& were talking about having sex on sunday! And him 'tasting me' aw can't wait! Now you lot please use boys indtead! Lots of love xoxo

mwahhhh! Nov 05 2011 3:45am FLAG
Ohhhh, I'm letting my dog lick me, you may find it disgusting but it feels like heaven!

Cbcjones Nov 07 2011 5:55pm FLAG
i wanna try but my dog won't..whats wrong with him!

iaeheioqhtqet Nov 12 2011 5:11pm FLAG
OMG I love it! Im'a do it right now(: Where is my pup?

Taylor.M.B. Dec 02 2011 9:09pm FLAG
hi i have had a dog play with me in the park then i bend down t pick her ball up then she try t me i langh and just t see what happend i got my c*ck out she started t lick it.i was fun anybody want t joint in

Anonymous Dec 03 2011 3:15am FLAG
Omg if u want sex or someone lickin u out get a human. Or me

Anonymous Dec 04 2011 8:38pm FLAG
For all the people who say its nasty.. Its not Amd for the people whos dog wont do it! Just rub you and put it by there mouth it works...

Lucky bad ass(: Dec 08 2011 8:11pm FLAG
That is really disgusting !! But seriously, can you get infections by that?

BabyGirl(: Dec 16 2011 11:20am FLAG
I let my german shepard huskie mix eat me out for an hour and I came so many times and I'm so horrrrrrny reading these stories, anyone wanna f***, ps I'm and f***ing horrrrny, and I'm soooo wet, g2g find my dog and let him f*** my virgin and get his knot in me

veryvirgin Dec 17 2011 12:03pm FLAG
Ohhhhhhh my dog is mounting me ohhhhhhhh I'm gonnnna cummmmmmm ohhhh I'm so wet I wanna mehardder ,faster,and deeper

veryvirgin Dec 17 2011 12:06pm FLAG
You guys are weird that do this... I just came here because I'm and rubbing myself; & wanted something to read while doing it...

#KidsAreStrangeTheseDays Dec 18 2011 5:47pm FLAG
Send me pics of this! Pleaseeee! (Dogs licking yu out I want!) Email them! Potlover.@gmail.com

me for fun! Dec 22 2011 8:03pm FLAG

me for fun! Dec 22 2011 8:04pm FLAG
I want to see some of it before I try it out. redron73@yahoo.com

woof woof Dec 23 2011 9:04am FLAG
you guys all need a reality check, i mean come on, letting your pet make u cum

ccfc Dec 24 2011 7:11am FLAG
the people that said ewww why the he** are you reading this if you think its gross... just saying...(:

advice Dec 28 2011 3:57pm FLAG
leave these freeken ppl alone and let them have there fun.

advice Dec 28 2011 4:05pm FLAG
Im I have been letting my dog lick my a hole out since I was about it feels so good it has gotten to the point where my dog just can,t get enough all I have to do is blink my eye and my dogs is here now ready to lick my a hole out

Freak Dec 28 2011 8:22pm FLAG
Lick now lick it good u ing nasty freak lick lick lick lick lick lick oooh im going 2 cum all on you face you nasty dog freak

Dogfreak Dec 28 2011 8:32pm FLAG
i just take and lick my finger and swirl it around my vagina some times and let him go at it and omg im in heaven it feels freakin amazin hes a wolf so hes much stronger and its so amazing

a person Dec 29 2011 2:28am FLAG
. I'm 18 and I tryed letting my dog lick me out today At first he was hesitant cause he didn't know what he was doing the I got some cat food and held it in my hand next to my clot and every time he licked the food he would lick my cl*t Then I tryed it with out the food and he shoved his Tounge all the way up me and my other dog (female ) started licking my cl*t they both seamed to like it - would it be wrong for me to let my dog go inside me with his penis ?

Dogs Do It Best Dec 29 2011 2:40am FLAG
My dog wont lick me for long enough and peanut butter doesn't work. Does anyone have advice for me? My dog is long haired chuiuaua and has been neutered.

Missdoggy Dec 31 2011 7:02pm FLAG
Next time anyone does thids take a vid and email it to brokemy_wings@yahoo.com. ;)

Anonymous Jan 01 2012 8:21pm FLAG
i have let my dog eat me out but ive been curious to let him get inside me so can somone send me a video or picture dani532@gmail.com thanks would be helpful

dani Jan 02 2012 10:01am FLAG
! What's happening? I want a dog!

newtodogs Jan 05 2012 4:09pm FLAG
Or someone to eat me out! right now!

newtodogs Jan 05 2012 4:11pm FLAG
ok can anyone tell me how to get my dog to mount me? i try but all he wants to do is lick and nip mine.

jess Jan 15 2012 9:52pm FLAG
silly losers, no one does it better than human, you retarded losers just couldnt find the right person, and never can, forever alone

Human remains human Jan 17 2012 10:03am FLAG

Human remains human Jan 17 2012 10:08am FLAG
I am & I love doing this. My mom

Anonymous Jan 17 2012 9:30pm FLAG
I am & I loooove doing this. My moms a Gyno & she got this topic at work the other day & it ain't harmful !! But I wouldn't think you should let your dog actually have sex with you.

Peanut butter nights (; Jan 17 2012 9:32pm FLAG
My dog is licking me right now. Feels so good. It's like he can tell I like it. When I'm about to cum he starts going really fast and then licks up my cum. And he does or again.

Yummy (; Jan 17 2012 11:40pm FLAG
dang

Anonymous Jan 23 2012 7:54pm FLAG
I am and I Love getting licked out by my dog to get me wet I just bend over and he licks my ass then I roll over and he just starts eating me it feels great everyone should try it at least once :)

Doggy style Jan 28 2012 7:35am FLAG
My dog loves my cum it's like . Mmmmm

I'mbeautiful Feb 04 2012 2:11pm FLAG
My dog loves my cum it's like . Mmmmm

I'mbeautiful Feb 04 2012 2:11pm FLAG
i dont have a dog and im not exactly gunna go to my friends just to have there dog lick me. so what shall i do?

Anonomous Feb 05 2012 8:04am FLAG
Are you fukin kidding me ?

Anonymous Feb 07 2012 1:42am FLAG
Are you fukin kidding me ?

Anonymous Feb 07 2012 1:44am FLAG
If any girls need me to eat them out tell me ill be happy to

Hockeyplayer Feb 07 2012 1:50am FLAG

Hockeyplayer Feb 07 2012 1:51am FLAG

Hockeyplayer Feb 07 2012 2:02am FLAG

Hockeyplayer Feb 07 2012 9:21am FLAG
My dog is right here - I want to try it soo .. But is it safe??

Agilrll Feb 21 2012 10:08pm FLAG
I'm and one day I took waz gonna tak a shower my dog came in wen I was bendin ovr for my towl and mounted me it feltt weird at first but after he ed ms I loved it us this normal?????

CuriousCassie Feb 23 2012 12:54pm FLAG
wow u basicly got raped by a dog

Commenter Feb 23 2012 6:36pm FLAG
Oi its soo nice, he licks inside my hole, ermm. He's doing it now, I stick is head into my fanny so hard, its better than real sex. Urhh, and then he bums me soo hard, then I suck his d*ck, its tastes to nice I do it everyday, coz its soo nice, oughh this feels so nice, you should try it! Jhhdhdhbhbdbdbdvdvskiwk

silvia925 Mar 04 2012 4:56am FLAG

silvia925 Mar 04 2012 5:01am FLAG
I am soo , I have a girl dog and I bum her soo hard that she bleeds, ohh yeah, she sucks my c*ck, and I stick my tongue up her fanny, and I lick so hard, I finger her and she squeels, its so nice, and she's never had sex no chance of sti, on my d*ck, ermm I'm gonna go and bone her now, and silvia, you are a legend.come to dada ky!

sean90 Mar 04 2012 5:04am FLAG
You are all discisting, I am the police and all your comments have been reported. To the RSPCA,so on. Letting a dog lick you? How is that normal. Its animal cruelty, do you think it is right in the head? Do you think its fair? You get 10-s, saying there , they shouldn't even be thinking about sex at this age, anyway this site is getting reported, so whoever owns it I suggest you remove it.

cop-92830 Mar 04 2012 6:01am FLAG
I stuck his d*ck into my vagina and it popped my cherry right out and I'm only 10!! He was lickin me vagina right inside, it felt so good I was moaning crazy!

Katie the d*ck sucker Apr 05 2012 10:46am FLAG
i tried it once with my cousins dog, shes a female so she cant hump me.. sadly, but i have fingered her and she licked me out it was so good, and the next day i just had to try it with my auntie cat, mmm i loved every second of it! i live in england in manchester anyone wants to take my virginity feel free ;P! and i dont have a dog :(

lozi.b.7@hotmail.co.uk Apr 09 2012 4:41am FLAG
d*ck c*nt whore prick

Anonymous Apr 10 2012 11:59am FLAG
Hi I was wondering if you could send me some video's or pics so I can see what its like because I read those comments and I'm so horney I'm

interested ****ager Apr 16 2012 4:44am FLAG
My email adress is jamie19mufc@hotmail.co.uk send me pics and vids of ur dog liking and mounting you

interested ****ager Apr 16 2012 4:46am FLAG
Yall all some hoes. On the cool.

DummiesLetDogs Apr 24 2012 6:49pm FLAG
All of yall are kids talking about sex??? Then ex with dogs??? .

ThaMuthaFcknManDawg Apr 24 2012 6:53pm FLAG
i really like watchingdog having sex with a girl ,but if you feel like you want human c*ck pls damizod@yahoo.com

lover1000 Apr 25 2012 8:41am FLAG
WTF SICK PPL GET A BIG d*ck TO CURE UR SEX NEEDS U TARD THATS What MEN ARE FOR

SUCk MY 7Inch C*ck Apr 30 2012 4:01am FLAG
i dont hav a dog, but i used 2, and he wud always lick my vadge... it felt soooooo gooood(; but like i said, i dont have one anymore :/ id love for guys to do tht 2 me(; email me if ur intersted lcxsurf@aol.com

anonymos May 13 2012 1:19pm FLAG
my dog has done it once and it felt like heaven when one of you next do it can you send me a video i would love to see it just to make me extra horney

horney666 May 14 2012 11:06am FLAG
please send it to madi.rosewarne.bennett@gmail.com

horney666 May 14 2012 11:07am FLAG
actually no send it to madzzr-b@hotmail.com

horney666 May 14 2012 11:07am FLAG
Omg it feels so good

By dogs the best May 29 2012 6:02am FLAG
Omg it feels so good

This is possibly the most disgusting thing i've ever heard, you need to see a physicatric or something!!!!

No! Jun 06 2012 2:55am FLAG
first of all!.. there are some ugly people out there.. soo.. they wont get a bitch ^.^ aka dog.. i forgot about desprate people :D let them do whatever the hell they want :}

your personal stalker Jun 07 2012 3:53pm FLAG
there is nothing to feel bad about because 1:what happend to mans/womans best friend? 2:im sorry if your ugly and "it" cant happen for you 3:being desprate isnt bad, just let it all out, dogs are always there for you 4:being is natural so if you just let your dog do whatever its ok cause sometimes you cant get the pleasure you were hoping for 5: i let my dog lick me too! 6: hate me i dont care 7: RESPECT

your personal stalker Jun 07 2012 4:02pm FLAG

your personal stalker Jun 07 2012 4:06pm FLAG
My dog licked me out 5 mins ago! Made my man!!

Lovesdogseatingher Jun 08 2012 10:20am FLAG
Omg this is so good I'm rubbing me cl*t over theses comment I really want some one to come and like me out and would be even good if a dog did I just had a orgasm and I'm really wet

LOvesexx Jun 10 2012 9:39am FLAG
These comments are making me wet

the person you dont know Jun 10 2012 11:32am FLAG
Will you still have ur period if a dog licks you

scared Jun 12 2012 9:42pm FLAG
Oh my gosh! Today my dog (female) ate me out for a good hour. I cum and she just eats me harder and faster. I am so trying this with a cat! XOXO

Softball9 Jun 14 2012 11:55pm FLAG

Softball9 Jun 14 2012 11:55pm FLAG

Softball9 Jun 14 2012 11:55pm FLAG

Softball9 Jun 14 2012 11:55pm FLAG
sick bastards why not get a boyfriend sick whores

man Jun 25 2012 11:18am FLAG
tramps

sean griffin Jul 01 2012 5:42pm FLAG
tramps

sean griffin Jul 01 2012 5:42pm FLAG
tramps

sean griffin Jul 01 2012 5:42pm FLAG
tramps

sean griffin Jul 01 2012 5:42pm FLAG
tramps

sean griffin Jul 01 2012 5:42pm FLAG
Okay Ummm For Those People Sayin "Ewww That Nasty,How Ckan Yall Do That Nasty Basterds" Yall Are juss Upset at Your Doq/Cat does Suck You Up.Well All ima Say That My Doq ufhh Goes Hard On Me & I enjoy It :P ATTENTION:People That havent Tryed This...You Should Try it nd Iff You dnt Have a Doq/Cat I Ckan do It Too!

Suck Me Up Hoe (; Jul 01 2012 7:25pm FLAG
Me:Bitch Come over Here &Suck Me up Doq:Roof,Roof Me:Is that A Yess?;) Doq:Roof Me:YESSSS \(^O^)/

Suck Me Up Lil Mama (; Jul 01 2012 7:41pm FLAG
this is sick.

chess Jul 02 2012 4:45pm FLAG
^Then why Are you Here If You Think Its Sick?lol Thats Stupid

Suck Me Up Lil Mama (; Jul 03 2012 3:16am FLAG
stop this chat NOW !!

undercover cop Jul 03 2012 11:46am FLAG
A) The idea that a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's is an URBAN LEGEND. Ask any vet or doctor, or just Google it. Plus, you can get infections from any mouth going down there, because the bacteria in your vagina is different from that in any mouth. B) Dogs' and cats' tongues are rougher than humans, which may be why the OP bled. Cats in fact have "barbs" on their tongues... Ouch! C) Regardless of what you think, sexually using your pet is abuse, but its defined according to your state or province. For example, in my state in the U.S., if the animal is under 60 pounds its abuse, but over 60 pounds it could still be abuse, depending on the act itself. But don't take my word for it, find out yourself.

actually bothers to know this crap b4 telling others its OK Jul 09 2012 12:52pm FLAG
I'm only and I want se* but people say I'm too young so my dogs di*k goes in my pu**y is this bad ????

Anonymous Jul 11 2012 7:40am FLAG

Anonymous Jul 11 2012 7:40am FLAG

Anonymous Jul 11 2012 7:40am FLAG

Anonymous Jul 11 2012 7:40am FLAG

Anonymous Jul 11 2012 7:40am FLAG

Anonymous Jul 11 2012 7:40am FLAG
Umm Yess your Too Young nd Are you Letting Your Dogs d*ck into To your ? Juss Askin

Suck Me Up Hoe (; Jul 11 2012 5:30pm FLAG
Ive done it, feels amazing!! their toungue went in my pu**y ans felt cool

cool Jul 12 2012 2:09am FLAG
^how Old Are You ?!-.-

Suck Me Up Hoe (; Jul 12 2012 4:35am FLAG
I have gotten licked by my two dogs and I want to know if I can get pregnant please help me

Sex freak Jul 12 2012 9:28pm FLAG
No you cannot get Pregnant (;

Anonymous Jul 12 2012 10:30pm FLAG
Ohh ok thank u soo much

Sex freak Jul 14 2012 6:23pm FLAG
Ohh ok thank u soo much

Sex freak Jul 14 2012 6:23pm FLAG
omg I have got licked out a few times and it feels lush honest and my dogs wants to do it I want to try the pb and I want him to mount me but can I get pregnant but you should try it he makes me wet and normally he licks my nipples hard first then my cl*t with is soo good and lush yeees and then he licks me dry and my cum which is soo nice yes I want him to do it now I'm so I'm rubbing myself now to give him a head start ooooh yes

licky licky Jul 16 2012 4:43pm FLAG
i'm not saying its wrong but what are you going to say to your BF when you get one and your dog wants to heck you? "Oh yeah well my dog has been my sex partner for years." Thats so wrong

someone Jul 17 2012 12:41pm FLAG

someone Jul 17 2012 12:42pm FLAG
No one should heck any dog/cat, it is by no means safe. You could die if the animal were to have something wrong with them. But if you want to screw your life up thats your problem

Doc Jul 17 2012 12:46pm FLAG
Any guy wanna lick me out?

Shale Jul 20 2012 9:03am FLAG
Can a dog lick ur nipples ?is it good :):):):):)?x

Licker :):):).).) Jul 20 2012 9:22am FLAG

Licker :):):).).) Jul 20 2012 10:51am FLAG
I was only messing I ing don't want to no dat days sick

Locker:):):):).).) Jul 20 2012 11:05am FLAG

Locker:):):):).).) Jul 20 2012 3:40pm FLAG
me now

Sugaar babbey Jul 21 2012 3:23pm FLAG
my yorkie licked me out like 10 times it feels amazing <3 however sometimes she goes so deep she bits me a little and after like 2 days when I stretch my ass e.g when I'm on the toilet .. It hurts a little as if you got burned but when your pet licks you out it feels amazing !! Trust me <3 :D

Yes I did it with a dog Jul 23 2012 3:41pm FLAG

Yes I did it with a dog Jul 23 2012 3:50pm FLAG
You guys are all sick mother ers and need to get lives horrible bastards...

Suck my d*ck Jul 23 2012 5:44pm FLAG
hey me

ms.wet Jul 24 2012 9:34pm FLAG
???????hello im a lesbian and i will ng people ???????

ms.wet Jul 24 2012 9:42pm FLAG
how the did my night end on this page? :/

that guy Jul 28 2012 9:19pm FLAG

that guy Jul 28 2012 9:19pm FLAG
Its amazing try it OMG xxxx

sdfghkjhgfdsfghhgfdsfg Jul 30 2012 1:08am FLAG
I have a hairy one and some times my dog wont do it..should I shave it... Please answer!!

Me Jul 30 2012 10:50pm FLAG

Me Jul 30 2012 10:50pm FLAG
I am 8 yrs old I lyk it wen my doggie licks my flower my cat also licks my bum hehe I make noises but I dnt no y? Plz tell me wats an 'orgasm' and what doez 'heck' mean? Plz I fink itz amazin doe my mum taught me how 2 do it we lye next to eachova wid r legz spred and de dogz&catz cum and do it to uz,reli want to have the s word wid dem it snds so nyc:)my mum doez it all the tym and dey do it wid my dad 2 my dad puts his dangly bits inside my mummy while the dog licks her, I make dem noises again while dey are doing this it makes my flower tingle

flowerpower Aug 01 2012 8:59am FLAG
Lol Hey man sorry to bother me know when the sun was wondering how the heck are not allowed on your website to get it done before we leave on Saturday morning at least once before you leave for my new job in my head is the first one I sent the following information was just as the best in life that you have received your request and will continue with my own business with my own business with my own business with my own business with my own business with my own business with my own business with my own business with my own business with my own business with my own business with

Lol Aug 01 2012 10:12pm FLAG
what the hell...get a guy to do it :O

... Aug 04 2012 8:42am FLAG
I just done it. Omg. He licked I put jelly and he nibbled. so wet. Anyone want sex, cam?

SexSluttt Aug 04 2012 5:04pm FLAG
I started at age and it feels like heavean

gurld Aug 04 2012 9:48pm FLAG
OMG my d*ck is so hard right now... can you pls add me at e-mail or send me a video doing it petarpan33@gmail.com I would like to put you on my bad and put my d*ck in you so deep :D

Aug 08 2012 2:43pm FLAG
ok so only my female dog licks me and i want my male dog to so he can mount me but he wont even lick any advise?

fustrated Aug 09 2012 11:56am FLAG
well he doesn't like you very much then

man boy Aug 11 2012 2:01pm FLAG
i just did it can he get sick ?

Anonymous Aug 12 2012 9:25pm FLAG
I'm a girl, 18yrs. I'm glad to know I'm not alone feeling like this. Emo4rmRockford@gmail.com people with this intrest should email me I enjoyed all your comments

BB Aug 14 2012 12:23pm FLAG
ur sick. nuff said

anonymous Aug 15 2012 4:14am FLAG
WTF I went to the doctor and he kept talkin about dogs licking girls googs..Dont do it DONT !!!

youslur Aug 18 2012 6:28pm FLAG
my number is 289 828 4378 me girls looking for a good time not any thing bad just lookin for a good time

Anonymous Aug 19 2012 8:17pm FLAG
I have gotten licked out by my dog, it feels amazing... Especially when his long rough tounge dives deep into my drilling wet , trying to get all my cum.... He and I havent had sex yet, but I've given him a bl*wj*b. His huge nine inch d*ck felt amazing when it shot his load all over my face.... I can't wait to have it inside me!

Nobody important Aug 20 2012 10:14pm FLAG

When I was 10 I went to bed one night with just a nightie on, and no underwear...The dog (A Male) started licking my before. ;)

LittleMissInvisable Aug 25 2012 5:45am FLAG
So you think I should let her?

LittleMissInvisable Aug 25 2012 5:46am FLAG
The whole idea is wrong, but all the same I want to try it. Too bad I don't have a dog. :(

Anonymous Aug 28 2012 10:57pm FLAG
-1'

1 Sep 06 2012 9:50pm FLAG
1

-1' Sep 06 2012 9:50pm FLAG
why let your dogs do that when many blokes would given half a chance i know i would

Anonymous Sep 20 2012 10:22am FLAG
Anyone wana let there dog lick me out this sounds so wrong but turns me on can't knock until u try it i just don't have dog and i really wana be licked!! I love my sqweel sex toy 10 tounges im never off it but this dog thing makes me wana cum!

iselloys;-) Sep 21 2012 5:53pm FLAG
Do it it feels so good

Nobody Sep 26 2012 12:24pm FLAG
my old dog licked my vagina all the time and I loved every bit of it. Now i have a cat and its true a cats tongue is so much much more better. The cat makes me squirt everytime. The best is when he continuously licks my cl*t with that sandpaper feeling tongue of his. Mmmm I'm getting just writing this. My cat eats me out whenever my bf is too busy with work & school and don't have sex with him often. I have toys but there's nothing like having someone do it for you!! Also, when my dog first did it, it was on accident. I was having sex with my bf at the time and the dog licked my vagina while I was bent over sucking my bf penis. My bf was turned on by it and it felt so good to me. I even deep throated bf penis and let him bang me in the culo while the dog licked my vagina. That was the best feeling. Getting my vagina licked hardcore by the dog and my bf penis banging me even harder in my culo. Love love love it. LOVE GETTING MY VAGINA LICKED BY CATS & DOGS!!

Cat and dog licks my vajay jay Sep 27 2012 5:33pm FLAG
Its good to know that your not alone. I used to think that i was the only one in the world. Sure I think what I`m doing is pretty nasty but i literally cant stop myself. When i think about it, i hate myself for doing it. But when Im gloater, its really not that attractive and it sounds desperate beyond measure.please just tone it down, but that is completely your choice, not mine :)

JuliaTaylor Oct 01 2012 9:51pm FLAG
When I was I used to let my cat s.uck my nipple and I would would rub my cl*t it would make me squirt everytime. Then when I was I put peanut butter on my bag and let my golden retriever eat my sloppy wet pu**y till I c*me. Now I have a German Shepard I let him me from behind it feels so good. I don't care if its wrong. I'm rubbin my pu**y now thinkin of it. Doin it tonight.

LovesHerDogs Oct 04 2012 5:24pm FLAG
wooooow. :/

Anonymous Oct 08 2012 10:22am FLAG
Any girl wanna Skype just add me (campuzano75 )

Cam Oct 08 2012 12:42pm FLAG
Any wanna text me at 670236

Cam Oct 08 2012 12:54pm FLAG
loved ur story flowerpower!!

annonymous Oct 10 2012 11:04pm FLAG
@sexy mamma ur bout now rite? do u still let ur dog lick u? mmmmm soooooo AWSOME!!! wish i could see THAT!!!

me Oct 10 2012 11:19pm FLAG
littlemissinvisabl...ABSOLUTLY YEEEEEEESSSSSSS YOU SHOULD LET HER LICK YOU FOR HRS ON END!!!!

littlegurl469 Oct 11 2012 4:09pm FLAG
Dang Hornygurl post ur email PLEASE!!!

littlegurl469 Oct 11 2012 4:24pm FLAG
I wud LOVEto Lick you out Shale

littlegurl469 Oct 11 2012 7:51pm FLAG
@mswettang..email me at littlegurl469@yahoo.com

littlegurl469 Oct 11 2012 8:05pm FLAG
I'm a girl,, and a muslim. My cat had licked me 3times, it feels amazingg!! Iknow it ;)x

Catlover1Dxx Oct 17 2012 1:28pm FLAG
you r fukn awsum catlover1Dxx wish i cud see u letn ur cat licku out like that ur sweet nipples an ur wet p*ssy lips mmmmhhmmmmmm ;)

littlegurl469 Oct 18 2012 4:17pm FLAG
I'm and I put penutbutter on my d*ck and balls and let my dog like it off:)

abdgb Oct 19 2012 3:19pm FLAG
Look maybe you guys should stop with the sex with animals thing. Ive tried it and took a 2 hr shower afterwards. It is disgusting and wrong. Maybe you should see a counselor or a doctor or even talk to a sibling. But do something because even if you can't get pregnant, your dog wanted to, or youre really lonely, its wrong. I'm not hating on anyone. Just cool down and think about your pet. How they rely on you. Not how they lick your vagina. Or balls. I just think its a bad thing to do. Maybe it's because I'm and I have no idea how I got here ( and some of these -ds are creepin me out!!) but stop having sex with your feline and canine friends! Bye.

MaybeYouShouldStop Oct 20 2012 3:10pm FLAG
maybeyoushouldstop...u got here cuz u too like it lol tell me how udid it an how it felt lol

littlegurl469 Oct 21 2012 12:08pm FLAG
dou have hair on ur slit yet? i dnt..not yet

littlegurl469 Oct 21 2012 12:10pm FLAG
I've let my dog lick me out multiple times, but I almost always wash myself really well afterwards. Also, please don't have sex with an animal that is disgusting. You people need HUMAN sex buddies not animals. Or just get a sex toy.. Anyways its definitely not a particularly good thing to do; humans weren't meant to have sexual contact with animals but I think as long as you don't have sex and you wash yourself and maybe start brushing your animals' teeth its alright.. Or you could just use a an electric toothbrush if you're to young to buy sex toys.

lilblackdress21 Oct 21 2012 4:29pm FLAG
for all the girls who use their pet here and I have a nice juicy hard d*ck! I can do the favor !!addm me at Skype ! Lets talk Campuzano75

d*ck Oct 23 2012 5:41am FLAG
Hey my dog does the same thing ! She did it for like 2 years every night and she would lick my got swollen and I stopped so trying to see what happens!! Anyone can help me ??

Anonymous Oct 26 2012 7:15am FLAG
Mmm, I'd say let him lick you, suck him, him. It feels better than any human, and you are practically immune to anything in the dogs saliva. Etc. Plus It's fine, it will hurt the first time but you will adjust.. Maybe the bleeding was your period? Just a leak maybe. x I'm , want to chat? Just comment a reply to me and I'll comment my email<3

CuteAndWilling. Oct 26 2012 8:16am FLAG
O-O What The Is Wrong With You People?!?

Amber Oct 26 2012 1:39pm FLAG
Wow.. All of you bitches are welcome to eat me out any time (;

BadGirl<3 Oct 26 2012 1:53pm FLAG
hi cute an willing i want to chat wyou pleeeeeez!! email me at littlegurl469@yahoo.com

littlegurl469 Oct 26 2012 7:39pm FLAG
i wud LOVE to eat you out BadGirl<3 wud make u cum so Hard mhmmmmm lol oh ya

littlegurl469 Oct 26 2012 7:41pm FLAG
In my opinion i think that even though it may feel good it isnt right to get your dog to do that to

.,., Oct 27 2012 9:11am FLAG
Some one please send me pics and vids of you doing this :-) it gets me SO HARD blackek61@yahoo.com.au

Darbs Nov 01 2012 3:09pm FLAG
my Skype name is is : ben.brennan9 add me xx

Anonymous Nov 01 2012 5:13pm FLAG
Alright...I have experience in this. I am currently 21. When i was 9 or 10 I used to let my dog lick my downstairs area. It feels great yes. And then that dog was put down because it was old and such. Then i got another dog. The one i currently have. For those of you who say the dog does not know what it is doing thats a load of crap. Every time I spread open my legs my dog comes running right to it. Why? Because it likes it and it tastes good. I would know. But I don't think there is anything wrong with it. People say that we get our dogs to do it to them...but its not like we hold their heads down there. My dog wants to be there and i am happy to oblige.

Doglover Nov 02 2012 9:15pm FLAG
I want a dog:/

Anonymous Nov 03 2012 9:04pm FLAG
this is all nasty.

nobody Nov 03 2012 9:50pm FLAG
This happened to me once but I was extremely uncomfortable with it so it never went to like orgasm level and shiz. But for those of you who say its dangerous I honestly don't think so and according to my friends they've never gotten an infection or anything. I believe the only way you could get an infection is whatever your dog got into like garbage and you let them 'do it' to you after they found the junk. And after alls there is hardly any STD just for oral sex. Plus for the ppl who say that you can get infected obviously didn't have a sex Ed class to know what they're talking about.

Yeah Nov 04 2012 9:29pm FLAG
.... I also think since there is a fact that dogs mouth are cleaner than you shouldn't really be worrying about the germs and bacteria in a dogs mouth. You should be worrying about what germs are in a humans mouth since THEyre dirtier than a dogs.

Yeah Nov 04 2012 9:35pm FLAG
a girl from our town vudeod her doing that... the nspca are involved because she showed her sister.. watch out!

anonymous Nov 07 2012 8:19am FLAG
yeah the whole countrys talking about that girl!! is it emma murdock or someone??

Anoymous 2 Nov 07 2012 8:33am FLAG
girl from armagh who goes to st catherines videoed her dog licking her out, using a gear stick, a cucumber and a marker all as dildos! shes only !! #pureslut

Anoymous 3 Nov 07 2012 8:35am FLAG
i am sooooooooooooooooooo right now

Azby Nov 08 2012 12:09am FLAG
is it bad if you let your cat lick you out?

. Nov 09 2012 1:17am FLAG
All these sick people can't get a real man/women so they use there dogs I mean who the hell does that!!!!!!!! All u people need to go jump off a bridge!!!!!!

some1!!??!! Nov 10 2012 3:02am FLAG
There is Nothing wrong with letting your dog lick you out I'm when i was i let my dog lick me out for the first time and it felt like heaven!! I don't get why some of you people think its wrong? anyways just get you wet then take off you clothes spread you legs and let them do there thing it feels amazing.

Honey Boo-Boo Nov 10 2012 10:30am FLAG
MMMMh email me pic at burkarthailey@yahoo.com mmmm im

Boo Nov 10 2012 10:32am FLAG
get the heck

Anonymous Nov 10 2012 10:53am FLAG
What?

booobooo Nov 10 2012 10:54am FLAG
about to put peanut butter on my pu*sy and let him eat me. i watched this *** video thing and this girl gave her dog a blow job well wish me luck!!

Cookie Monster Nov 10 2012 11:33am FLAG
I'm 9 and just want to no if its bad wen my dad licks me

jen Nov 12 2012 7:32am FLAG
jen Hell yes you ing dad dose thats rape! you need to tell the cops

Nolaaaa Nov 12 2012 3:37pm FLAG
What if I like it?

Anonymous Nov 13 2012 8:56am FLAG
Wanna text..... 843-603-3828

Want some Nov 15 2012 3:56pm FLAG
I Love You^^ anyone DTF?

NOLAAAA Nov 16 2012 6:59am FLAG
jen if ur 9 u know ;)if it feels gud to u an u like it then its up to you if u wanna let him continue making u feel gud. u can reach me at littlegurl469@yahoo.com if u want.

littlegurl Nov 20 2012 4:51pm FLAG
Mmmmn I'm so wet from all of these comments I'm masterbaiting now ooohhhh I'm aborlut to cum

Anonymous Nov 22 2012 10:20am FLAG
Mmmmmmmm it feels soooo goooddd

lesbianand Nov 22 2012 10:22am FLAG
You people are sick that's ing nasty

Anonymous Nov 23 2012 12:55pm FLAG
lesbianandu r sexy hehe u can email me if u want to im 10 an like gurls AND doggys lol iLOVE how mine licks me an makes my cunny tingle littlegurl469@yahoo.com

littlegurl Heather Nov 24 2012 2:14am FLAG
Omg my is wet and my dod did it and OMG it was great xo

dog licks GOOD Nov 24 2012 3:37am FLAG
You people are SICK!!!Why in the world would you want to have sex witn your dog in any way?! I mean, yea now it seems cool and awesome, but wat happens when you ho to the doctor with a disease and he asks you who you had sex with?Then what?Yea dogs cant get you pregnant, or give you AIDS,HIV or an STD, but they can hurt you and give you diseases. So unless you want to be embarresed by your doctor, or someone catches you doing it, I suggest you STOP. WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS SICK,WRONG,AND NASTY!!!Think about how the animals feel. They never said they wanted to have sex with you, so it is practically RAPE. And rape is against the law. You'll probablly be arrested once the police tracks you down. :(

someonewithsomesense Nov 24 2012 8:10pm FLAG
I agree all the way with you someonewithsomesense

senseful Nov 24 2012 8:12pm FLAG
uff istarted when iwas 10 im now and ive had sex 4 times and believe me dogs do it better an im having a baby in 6 months woot woot ilove my boyfriend and dog so much !!!

bithces be like woot woot Nov 25 2012 3:33pm FLAG
U r all sick bastards

nic Nov 26 2012 7:02pm FLAG
Why would you want to do this!?! you! That is nasty.

poop Nov 26 2012 7:18pm FLAG
you all!

nic Nov 26 2012 7:19pm FLAG
I am an have a 3yr old female jack russel and she licks me out all the time it feels soooo good and I get soo wet I don't see anything wrong with it .... Whatever floats ur boat I spose n in this case my dog licking me out is defo floating my boat

ur dads bitch Nov 27 2012 6:17am FLAG
u r sexy bitches be like woot woot

littlegurl469 Nov 28 2012 8:29am FLAG
I started at age seven i am now fif**** and still do it it is amazing i love it so much if and ps. if any one wants some naughry pics of me just text me

lover girl Nov 29 2012 8:48pm FLAG
My number is 3049288020 text me if u want some naughty pics or just need me to suck your c*ck

lover girl Nov 29 2012 8:51pm FLAG
OMG my dog does this all the time it feelsamazing peanut butter works great. Your not weird just smarter than everyone else.

Dogs chase cats Dec 04 2012 1:36pm FLAG
i would love to see some pics of experimentin im very curious

cutegal Dec 10 2012 5:28am FLAG
if someone will send i will post email

cutegal Dec 10 2012 5:28am FLAG
Its the best

Yummy Dec 11 2012 4:23pm FLAG
Ok guys i don't think yall should be so young and even think about sex. You need to wait till you are older. But a dog and you can have a health relashonship without sex. Sure have your fun, but if you are to small or if somthing happens what are you to do! I say you should do what you want, just be carefully. I would be carfull in sizing "it" up ( please be older first ) befor you start. They do lock you in place and that would seam to me scary, and I'm a quite a bit older. So stay safe and if you are planing on doing this and are not ashamed then please tell a friend who can help if something goes wrong.

Just a girl Dec 13 2012 10:42pm FLAG
Be safe! And have fun!

Hehe try me Dec 13 2012 10:43pm FLAG
my cat eatse out all the time and my dog does me from behind n fills my p*ssy with cum His c*ck taste soo cood i also have a female dog i finger her when she licks me out but my male mounts me all time n he never gets tired of it he yelps when he s me my female nibbles and omg its heaven its like a 4some two lick me out and one gks me hard

slut Dec 14 2012 4:29pm FLAG
I'm on the weird part of the internet again...

Pretty in Pink Dec 16 2012 2:20pm FLAG
If You Wanna Have Sex With im For The First Time How Would You Do It Im Scared He Just Licks Me Out

ScardyCat Dec 16 2012 7:11pm FLAG
my name is kate and im && have 2 dogs and im just wondering if any other girls that have dogs lick them down there would want 2 talk 2 me about it? im still kinda shy about doing it! so text meee && we can talk! only girls that have dun it! 518 290 62

kate Dec 18 2012 6:00am FLAG
Yeah I have I'm too!

Ash Dec 20 2012 12:39am FLAG
im and im gettin licked out right now with my dog

nicole Dec 21 2012 9:34am FLAG
Yall need a real mans d*ck. Like mine

19 and hard Dec 23 2012 2:45pm FLAG
Im scared too

Prettygirlrock Dec 28 2012 10:16am FLAG
Should you let your dog drink your pee while on the toilet?

Anonymous Dec 28 2012 4:18pm FLAG
U guys r weird.. I don't do it every single day I only did it once in my life I didn't even want her to I was just taking off my clothes for a shower and I left the door oped(nobody was home) and my towel was on the ground so then my dog started licking me it felt Sooo fricking good I wanted her to tongue me but she has a small tongue so she could it felt Soooo good thouu

Crazy ass mofooo Dec 28 2012 5:25pm FLAG
Every time I am home alone I would let my dog lick me out then I got bored if that so I took one of her dig treats and stuck it up my to get the flavor out!

I<3dogs Dec 28 2012 6:16pm FLAG
Sorry I ment to say once when I was home alone I stuck little dog treats way up my puss. And would close my legs and she would smell the treat and open my legs and dig through my puss. With her mouth :D when I got used to it I put like up to five it was the best feeling afterwards she licked the flavor out

Anonymous Dec 28 2012 6:21pm FLAG
Well how I started was one day I was sleeping on my bed with a short skirt on and my legs were spread apart and I woke up to and really hurting pain when I saw it was my dog I was surprised so I let her continue. If u want your dog to lick you out just lay on your bed ***** and put your dog nearby and if she doesn't just nudge her head towards your pus*y and kind of open your puss. And see what happens!

Anonymous Dec 28 2012 6:30pm FLAG
no offence to u guys who do this....its better to let ur brother or sister lick ur box than an entire different speicies..u dotn know what there cells might do to ours so just a heads up for anyone else DONT LET UR PET LICK OR SUCK UR GENITALS!!!!!

THUG LIFE Dec 31 2012 12:28am FLAG
Any girls in here that likes letting their dog lick them out from S.A? And has BBM add me even if ur not from S.A 2735235B

like the sound of it Dec 31 2012 12:19pm FLAG
Any girls in here that likes letting their dog lick them out from S.A? And has BBM add me even if ur not from S.A add me 2735235B

like the sound of it Dec 31 2012 12:20pm FLAG
omg my little dog has a giant c*ck so just let him stick it in you then let him lick your boobs and then again and he will eat your cum

ed by everything Jan 01 2013 11:35am FLAG
anyone want to eat me out

girly girls stink Jan 02 2013 5:15am FLAG
I tried it just now it's amazing I cumed soooo hard !

Dog er Jan 02 2013 5:12pm FLAG
I want to try it I put peanut butter didn't work what do I do I really want to do it:)

hello Jan 02 2013 7:44pm FLAG
I want to try it but my dog is an outside dog what do I do:/

hello Jan 03 2013 11:18am FLAG
^ hello all you have to do us sink out of your olhous at night and do it out side it fells amazing

Dog lover Jan 04 2013 1:50pm FLAG
I wish I was a girl so I could have this plesher

Guy Jan 04 2013 1:57pm FLAG
It feels so good. I was doing "it" with my boyfriend and I was licking and sucking his c*ock so hard and then my dog came up and started to lick my p*ussy and then my bf started to bang me while my dog licked me. OMG it felt amazing having his huge d*ick banging me so hard while my dog was licking me so deep.

Anonymous Jan 05 2013 8:48am FLAG
Nobody does it better than my bf. we always do it and every time he sticks his huge 9inch c*ck in my vagina, it feels so nice. He always gets so far in me and then we trade and I try to repay him by sucking his d*ck so nice. OMG I love him so much and I loves his c*ck so much. Ohhhh god his sucking me right now.... Ohhhh god keep it going babe! OHHHH you know how to do it right

Anonymous Jan 05 2013 8:55am FLAG
Anyone else having a huge boner right now?

Anonymous Jan 05 2013 11:25am FLAG
Text me please!! I'm and want a girl or guy! 91063845

Zach Jan 05 2013 5:03pm FLAG
Boys... Text me;) i'm

Tessa...aka Sexy girl Jan 10 2013 5:39pm FLAG
Send me a video I'm a doctor and could help Excuse the email adress it's really old tomimotoboy21@hotmail.com

Dr.Exavier Mcallum Jan 12 2013 1:20am FLAG
Hey my dog won't lick but I really want her to I tried peanut butter and it didn't work!!! Please help

Animal Jan 17 2013 8:39pm FLAG
I really want to please help!

Animal Jan 21 2013 9:13pm FLAG
scardycat and tessa, what's ur email. i can teach u how to make ur dogs/cats, w/e to u without hurting u.

sensei Jan 22 2013 11:57am FLAG
omg it is the best!!!!! im only [turning in two months] but i love it. ever since i hit last year i have been really horney and i just got a little tired of my normal routine. i feel kinda ashamed because im so young and the fact that well its a dog,but i tried it and i love it!!!!! oh and this is too all the people who say its gross.....UR THE ONES WHO LOOKED UP THIS WEBSITE!!!!NO ONE FORCED U SO IF U DONT LIKE IT STAY OFF THIS SITE

covermeincandyandthrowmetothelesbians Jan 27 2013 7:39pm FLAG
My dog (female) won't lick me out I have tried PB and butter but she still won't lick and I really want to feel the pleasure of this but I don't know how. Please help me

Plant Jan 28 2013 2:20pm FLAG
Please help my dog is an outside dog but I can't go in the night because my dad sleeps late I just want my dog to lick my not hump me

hello Feb 03 2013 4:55pm FLAG
Go when your parents are not home it fells even better when you are outside I do it when ever I can

Anonymous Feb 08 2013 4:24pm FLAG
Do any of you girls have a kik I whould love to see you and your dog together kik me @ bobtim21 I am male

Anonymous Feb 09 2013 8:41am FLAG
Can a girl send me a video on how to do it my number is 956~525~0439 (don't call just send a video)

hello Feb 09 2013 3:38pm FLAG
I jst let me dog eat me out and it felt so GOOD!! :) I almost got busted though cuz i forgot my annoying little sister who loves to snitch was in the house still and she came in and asked wat i was doing with the dog in the blanket and i said he was sleeping! Thank goodness for that cuz i would of gotten busted!! So if anyone decides to do this wonderful thing remember to lock the door!!! :)

Sexy Feb 09 2013 4:28pm FLAG
Anyone who wants a sexy girl who LOVES to eat out vaginas all day should txt me at 661-882-43 (make sure if u want me, is full of c*m) :)

Anonymous Feb 09 2013 4:33pm FLAG
How do you let your dog like you with peanut butter or jelly

hello Feb 09 2013 5:40pm FLAG
How yous all just ignored the cops comment ahaha, what has this world come to? And people are going berserk over that Alyssa Rosales chick posting a vid or two on fb ahaha wow they realy need to learn that there are probally millions o people into bestiality aha.,, but yeah did you know that in like the or century or somthing it was illegal to preform sexual acts with an animal and still is I think.., yeah well people caught performing these acts were charged and penalized with death along with the animal involved.,, if it is illegal now, then what's with all the bestiality sights and how come they haven't been shut down or somthing, wow people need to open their eyes what has come to this world that I'm living in?!

Anonymous Feb 10 2013 5:47am FLAG
I have some advice there is a little girl that is 9 years old on the site who claims her dog licks her n her mother and her father also puts his finger inside so if there is a cop on the site please help this little girl. And for all you other people who do this with their animals I agree you are sick people and for all the kids from 9 to 18 please stop doing what you're doing it is wrong n very unhealthy wait until you are a lot older to think about sex n enjoy your ****s yrs. some other way.

someone who cares Feb 17 2013 9:00am FLAG
The 9 year old little girl name is Alice and I feel really bad for her right now she's going to be so confused if you don't get help so stop encouraging all these young kids to let their dogs do this to them and get help yourself please.

someone who cares Feb 17 2013 9:04am FLAG
Yall guys are sick & desperate asf ! Like ? Who does that ? Atleast let a human eat you out ! But an animal ? Like you guys are crazy ! Thats gross ! Eww i feel sorry for yall dogs causee they be smelling fish ..... Sorry !

Anonymous Feb 22 2013 10:09am FLAG
Invite me on bbm you wonderfully women 29674385

the man who will and eat you till you pass out Feb 22 2013 2:50pm FLAG
one day i was changing in my room and my male german sheppard walked in. i was supperrr . god it felt soo good i wanted to scream but i thought someone might come in . we did this for 2 hours straight

deepthroatmaster Feb 23 2013 5:41pm FLAG
Im,doin it rite now!!

Anonymous Feb 24 2013 12:40am FLAG
Any on got a kik. Kik me at zach22lyon I whould love to see this

Anonymous Feb 24 2013 7:46pm FLAG
Omg I just did it today and it was amazing I loved it cnt wait till everyone is asleep cause he's licking tonite!!

Juicy Feb 26 2013 2:28pm FLAG
PLEASE TEACH MEEEEEEE

LOVE IT! Feb 26 2013 8:12pm FLAG
I love gettinglicked out I'm doing it right now

doglickinguffgood Feb 28 2013 8:31pm FLAG
Having sex with wild animals is much better. I've had the same experience as you but it was with a fox, these are seriously wild animals. I live on my own so I leave the door open at night and like clockwork one will wander in, creep up to my bedroom and leap onto my bed. I'm already waiting ***** in anticipation, my legs spread to reveal a tasty meal of pedigree chum, plus my dripping hot wet . His wet tongue will furiously lick my already pounding cl*t, it goes right inside my, this feels so good, im moaning in ecstacy, I'm getting wetter, my nipples are hard. He's obviously enjoying this because he puts his penis into my hole. And we both climax together. We then go to sleep, in the morining if he's around ill finger him. Or maybe he'll visit during the day and have a lick of my nipples. He just makes me feel so amazing and he always pleases me.

Foxy lady Mar 03 2013 4:12pm FLAG
I am I hav a dog called benny of a night I rub my cl*t so I'm wet then my dog comes in and pushes my legs open then he licked my dry then he loves it but puts his penis in my hole and makes me cum harder then any boy has I think it is my dream crush and its so good

Love my dog Mar 04 2013 1:37pm FLAG
Omggg it feels so good. I have two dogs and they do it. It happen when I was gonna go pee. One of my dogs came in and when I was done peeing, he started licking my . I love it. Now I let him into my room, pull down my pants, spread open my legs, and let him lick. So good. Try it, its not animal abuse.

Ma dogs are epic :D Mar 05 2013 6:19pm FLAG
Does anyone like hairy and like to put there lips and just go in?

Anonymous Mar 07 2013 3:26pm FLAG
if a dog has his ball chopped off can he still

want it Mar 08 2013 6:55pm FLAG
It's totally normal, both my small dog love licking me. They love sticking there snout right in my hole and licking like there's no tomorrow. I don't bleed but I'm used to them now - you get used to and almost addicted to the eager and intense licking a doggy can give you. Little dogs are the best, they force there muzzle right in your little hole and lap it up like its there last meal hehe

Xhehex Mar 09 2013 5:09pm FLAG
Bunch of horrrnballs. Lol

Richieeee Mar 18 2013 9:37pm FLAG
Wow, I'm and reading this ... What am I doing with my life?!

XboxLIVE Mar 20 2013 4:50am FLAG
I work at a farm farm a I work at a farm and i got to feed baby cows a bottle and one day i let it suck my d*ck and wow best sucktion ever and swallowed the lot, i also get ***** lye back n chuck my legs up n call the dogs n as im wanking the dogs are licking my ass n balls n i blast my spunk out my fat pulsing hot bellend mmmm

tom Mar 21 2013 9:07pm FLAG
I am so hard right now. ;) im and I would like to get some videos or pics of this. And if Any of you girls want to send some naughty texts To eachother? ;) Email me your # at dtme@yahoo.com.

That turned on dude Mar 22 2013 6:49am FLAG
I'm a guy and this is not gross at all I think it is amazing I let my dog lick peanut butter off my d*ck it feels so good I just love sitting on the floor with my dog LICKING MY d*ck

CD Mar 28 2013 3:56pm FLAG
i agree with every1 - a dog lickin your vigina is ace n im !

Anonymous Apr 02 2013 4:18am FLAG
Im 8 years old watching tv on the sofa when my dog comes up to me and scrats at my v*gina. My dad at work my mum in bed... i pull down my pj trousers and knickers. She jumps onto my vigina licks round and heads down to the hole. Now im and havent done it since... until now!!!! My mum and dad out so my dogs eating a toy when i strip and walk on all 4s ***** round the room when my pup licks round the hairs and slowly gets clloser to the hole... omg it feels amazing! If this is what sex feels like then i cant wait until i get a boyfreind! Oh im at it now and shes licking my hole and im laying down clinging onto the sofa. My other dog comes and licks 2! double sex yum. i slowly drible wee and they enjoy it more! try that! I love it and i run round ***** while they put there snout up my vigina sniffin round. i roll over and they pin me down lickin good. jez if u aint tryed it - try it.

nobody needs 2 know mmy n Apr 02 2013 4:31am FLAG
Right hi you all need to stop saying its gross until you try it it is like omg I can't explain it I do I with my dog every day non stop in fact we are doing it now I keep my bottoms at my ankles to pull them up quick if someone walks in I tend to only let my dog lick the top where I can feel it but it won't go in coz it hurts a little what I some times do is let her paw me make her step on my doody it is amazing I mean I can lay there all night and just let her get on with it while I'm on my iPad also my friend tells me to do doggy style with he like get on her and rub up and down as much and as hard as possible does anyone here know what that's like

yeye Apr 02 2013 2:27pm FLAG
You do right its good and im glad im not the only one. What i want to know is has anyone ever been caught redhannded?

Onix27 Apr 03 2013 5:06am FLAG
what dus cum mean

1 Apr 03 2013 11:20am FLAG
My dog is eating me out right now. Ill feel an orgasm coming on and I just want to push his head right into my

lover Apr 12 2013 12:49am FLAG
I love doing this but i want a boy too!!! :-)

get in there :-) Apr 12 2013 5:08pm FLAG
I watch *** then let my dog lick me out....it feels great!

*** girl! Apr 21 2013 2:23pm FLAG
Trololololololololololololololololololololololololololoololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

Anonymous Apr 23 2013 10:32am FLAG
Hrhe hrhe R R R R Dd F F F D F F F Fd F Ty T T F F F D S R R G F D F F F F F Ff F F F F F F F F F F T Y Y G G G Ff G G F

Fk the s white power! Apr 23 2013 10:33am FLAG
Tt T T R N I G G E R S N E E D T O G O B A C K 2 A F R I C A :D

*** girl! Apr 23 2013 10:35am FLAG
Lick A Black Mans Ass With the Flu! Love That Green/Brown Snot Looking Stuff.

I Smell Boogers Apr 27 2013 1:07pm FLAG
Tape Poop To Your Hand And Slap Me.

My Mouth. Apr 27 2013 1:09pm FLAG
An Old Mans Ass Taste Like Meds,And Cabbage

HOMO Apr 27 2013 1:10pm FLAG
Lips on ass,I Fart You Suck In. I Did It ,It Will make You Cough.

Try It. Apr 27 2013 1:11pm FLAG
Kik me sexualdancer69

May 07 2013 1:15pm FLAG
My dog is eating me out right now (; Email Me Babys @trillesttt34@gmail.com

just lick my cl*t May 15 2013 5:25pm FLAG
OMG My dog ate me out once! It was amazing! He licked it for soooo long! I need my dog now! LOL!

Erm May 18 2013 11:28pm FLAG
my dog licks meh outhaha itgooood

whatsitoya May 22 2013 2:01am FLAG
My dog licks me out every night. I would never let him off. As a side note, pleasepleaseplease do not put food in your vagina. Thats very gross, and you're more likely (imo) to get a nasty infection from that then from dog slobber. Either way, I would recommend washing afterwards. I mean, imagine trying to explain that to your doctor... "We'll, the reason it looks like there's peanut butter in my vagina is..."

Tris May 22 2013 4:16pm FLAG
* me, not "off".

Tris May 22 2013 4:16pm FLAG
:|

Tris May 22 2013 4:17pm FLAG
Dose this work with cats

Tool swagger May 25 2013 10:04am FLAG
Im going to try with my dog cuz I just feel myself

im so wet May 26 2013 8:36am FLAG
What is . Biggest waste of time, and you should die for it. Bye faggots

youbye Jun 06 2013 2:52am FLAG
Send me pics and videos to usedplaceholder@gmail.com I want to see what all the talk is about

Curiously curious Jun 06 2013 8:34am FLAG
My dog won't do it. Can someone send a video to my email. It.rose.girl@gmail.com

Anonymous Jun 06 2013 11:40pm FLAG
ALL you people on this site are such jerks ! U shouldnt have sex with a dog, it's WRONG !!! :0

Call Jun 09 2013 6:18am FLAG
SLUT s u r all ING SLUTS

Igfitxgimbcgc Jun 09 2013 6:19am FLAG
Anyone want to talk dirty to me? ;)

Get me wet ;P Jun 17 2013 2:42pm FLAG
NEGA WOLF AWOOO

uhhhh Jun 18 2013 11:08pm FLAG
I'm and want a bf any males or under willing if will plz give me your kik if you have one.

animecutie<3 Jun 18 2013 11:11pm FLAG
i let my dog lick me and it feels amazing

Anonymous Jun 19 2013 11:04pm FLAG
it feels like a d*ck going up me

Anonymous Jun 19 2013 11:05pm FLAG
Absolutely no harm in letting your dog lick you out. Female dogs do it better. I used to spread whipped cream on my and my male dog will eat it out, and giving me an orgasm in the process. But, watch out, dogs learn quick -- after some time, my dog didn't need the whipped cream to eat me. And as I let him, after a while, I also saw that he was ready to enter me, which I can't let happen. Be careful, watch what your dog wants to do.

Melissa Jun 21 2013 12:41pm FLAG
I've done it with my dog it feels great

Kitteh Jun 23 2013 2:15pm FLAG
I am planning I getting a small white long haired dog I guess its appearance doesn't matter. Lol but, will the dog only eat me out. I don't want it my to eat my sister or niece out.. I would feel horrible.

big girl Jun 26 2013 2:19pm FLAG
Well I'm and screw all u ppl who r complaining. No one asked u to come on this site and if we wanna get licked or give our dogs bl*wj*bs then that's none of your buissiness. OK. So back of. And I gave my dog a blow job after he licked me so what u gonna do about it. Huh and if there are any boys out there I can give a really good bl*wj*b ask my ex bf. So if u eva wanna have a good time in secret. Here's my bbm pin((279E09EC)) even u girls invite it seems like I could be really good friends with most of u ..B-)

sexybaby18( girl) Jun 30 2013 4:57pm FLAG
Ok listen here u fu**in bitch(igfitxgimbcgc). U have no right to call any of these girlz sluts because your probably a stuck up,rich,dirty,sluty bitch ⁠

sexybitch Jun 30 2013 5:04pm FLAG
Has anyone noticed that all these people, who have said that they do this with they're dogs, can't even spell properly? Further more, this is way wrong.

alexiazerodigits Jul 03 2013 10:59am FLAG
OMG im but i let my dog do it all the time its sooooo ing great he makes me cum so much and when i go in the kitchen he jumps up to try and lick me out x

whocares Jul 09 2013 12:18pm FLAG
wanna my bf but to young so i just use my dog feels like heaven

.......! Jul 09 2013 12:21pm FLAG
Its awesome when a cat does it. Havent done it in awhile anyone wanna send pics or videos. Kik me- angel devil. Would love to see it

annoymous Jul 10 2013 11:43pm FLAG
That's so gross. You're going to feel bad after words and your dog could give you an infection or you could give him one. Please stop this nastyness.

Anonymous Jul 11 2013 1:14pm FLAG
For ed up sex life. (If you want to argue with me add me on facebook. My email adress is Davidwashingtom7@gmail.coment.au)

Recovery One Jul 12 2013 10:55am FLAG
I was just reading some of the comments and I was thinking for all these ppl who thinks this is gross WHY THE s me myself I want my next girlfriend to love her dogs tongue but no sucking doggy d*ck or doggy sex just licking and that's my dreamgiod morning lol

somelikeitnasty69 Jul 12 2013 3:13pm FLAG
Hey I'm and my dog absolutely loves licking me out, my bf loves watching me too, he gets really turned on by it he'll my mouth while my dog licks me out, its not wrong its natural and haters go get licked by a dog I bet u cum as much as me, would love to see some other pics or videos of some other girls doing it coz I only know one position so some one help please ....

3someswithdogsisAMAZING Jul 15 2013 1:07pm FLAG
I let my grandmas dog luck me he isn't as good as masturbation but its different and cool and he licks my ass but I really let him after it if I am smelling bad it helps

Anonamus Jul 18 2013 7:55pm FLAG
Its just like a man licking u

Anonamus Jul 18 2013 7:57pm FLAG
my dog is old and won't, but my cat does it all the time

Anonymous Jul 18 2013 9:34pm FLAG
I'm and it feels so good and I though I was the only one but I have to stop its kinda addicting and I bet you can get diseases.

Anon Jul 19 2013 8:16pm FLAG
only the licking though the other stuff is nasty

Anon Jul 19 2013 8:18pm FLAG
My dog does it all the time. He's a small dog so he can her his tongue right up my hole and its amazing

Anonymous Jul 20 2013 6:10am FLAG
my dog is already nuertured, does that mean he wont do it? ohhhh goshh i am sooo wet...i need d*ck now...tottaly masturbating tonite....;)

HORNYGIRLYWHOWANTSYOURd*ck Jul 26 2013 4:18pm FLAG
If u live net Jarrah Oklahoma Text Me I'm a girl who will suck ur d*ck or even let you watch me have sex with ur dog

Dog / Human Lover Jul 29 2013 10:32am FLAG
You can't die because of it. My dog licks my all the time.

Crustal Jul 29 2013 12:41pm FLAG
Oh and it's Harrah Oklahoma

Dog / Human Lover Jul 29 2013 1:00pm FLAG
If you live near or in Harrah Okalhaoma text me and I'll let you watch your dog me or I can suck your d*ck my number is (509)72330 I am a girl by the way

Dog / Human Lover Jul 29 2013 8:14pm FLAG
Harrah Oklahoma and its while your dog s me

Dog / Human Lovet Jul 29 2013 8:17pm FLAG
Web this happens to me I had three day under wear on an I was on the couch with my dog and all of a sudden he started licking me down there and my brother was on the other en of the couch looking at my croch and didn't say anythig

Anonymous Jul 30 2013 6:29pm FLAG
Just so you know beastality is illiegal dog/human lover

Concerned girl Aug 05 2013 11:46am FLAG
I know it was a joke

Dog/Human Lover Aug 05 2013 11:47am FLAG
concerned girl...um beastality is only illegal in some states. so...its not illegal everywhere

***olover Aug 09 2013 8:21am FLAG
I just done it but with my girl dog. It feels so good, she sticks her tounge right inside and or tickles if she does it round the edge, I love it

*** addict Aug 13 2013 5:32am FLAG
Can you get licked out by a female cat if so how cuz I'm like really right now

tabithalewis Aug 19 2013 12:25pm FLAG
YOU'LL ARE ALL SICK BITCHES!

Kayla244 Sep 03 2013 7:36pm FLAG
I AM AND SOME OF YOU'LL ARE TO YOUNG TO BE THINKING ABOUT SEX! THAT IS CRUEL TO A ANIMAL GET A GUY, AND WHY YOUR EN AT IT GET A LIFE!

Kayla244 Sep 03 2013 7:40pm FLAG
Hay there looking for a girl that likes licking dogs d*ck or loves a dog licking her or her ass and has pics and would also be interested in sucking a s c*ck kik me at jimmyboy00

beast lover Sep 12 2013 12:48am FLAG
VgpsTU Fantastic blog article.Really thank you! Keep writing.

CNFjfnLeZAEY Sep 13 2013 1:10am FLAG
I reported this site to the right people. Lulz y'all

Content Removed Sep 28 2013 10:17pm FLAG
Mmmmm I'm so right now<3 kik me guys @anne699

HornyAF Oct 13 2013 12:41am FLAG
^^^^^ I'm so HORNYYY

HornyAF Oct 13 2013 12:43am FLAG
IIzA1z I appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really looking forward to read more.

cMlNOCBOevDPTj Oct 15 2013 11:21am FLAG
let the dog lick you as much as you want! you won't regret it!

Alana thomson Oct 22 2013 11:41am FLAG
This website is great 4a3345dfd4fc57388b1c685671a4e6d0

- Oct 24 2013 5:19pm FLAG
L5wq2A I am so grateful for your blog.Really thank you! Will read on...

fIqgGQfwMDvLuLsuw Oct 26 2013 5:08am FLAG
Dear concerned, people are animals too...

thecheese Oct 29 2013 5:59pm FLAG
I love getting licked by my dog in my arse and it feels good I'm and idc what anyone says it's nice

bitch Nov 02 2013 5:22am FLAG
Im now I was when I allowed my dog to lick my erm.. vagina but he bite it and I had a huge infection my parents would hardly look at me.. and my dog scamble got taken away :( don't do it because its dangerous and sad..

that regret Nov 05 2013 9:50am FLAG
Im and i let my dog lick and... IT FEELS GOOD! Yes i moan but who cares?! Its your own pleasure and the dog dont get you pregnant so it can cum in side of you! :DD It feels good when they cum inside of you! It makes you feel fluffy inside :D

Blondie girl Nov 15 2013 3:31am FLAG
I have 3 cats. 2 males 1 female. I want a dog tho. I really want my cat to lick me. I tried tuna,pb,treats. Nothing worked. I have a skype. Stella rose or stellaelizabeth96. Please help :c

stella Nov 29 2013 2:06pm FLAG
Love girls that like dog fun :P makes me loveseeingdog @ outlook.com send me some videos or chat to me xx

boi Dec 01 2013 5:47pm FLAG
loveseeingdog@outlook.com

Anonymous Dec 01 2013 5:47pm FLAG
fkin low it its sick and cruel

Anonymous Dec 05 2013 11:26am FLAG
well....i dont know but now i feel like having sex... lol :p

#youdontknow:p Dec 27 2013 9:12pm FLAG
Can u get prego from a dog licking it vagina

Anonymous Dec 29 2013 8:51pm FLAG
Can u get prego from a dog licking ur ass hole and vagina

#yolo Dec 29 2013 8:52pm FLAG
Just laughing at how Lindsey on am wattle comment wants to preach but if was that great of a Christian shouldn't judge people. .. Smh lmao

nobody Jan 09 2014 7:50pm FLAG
Just laughing at how Lindsey on an earlier comment wants to preach but if was that great of a Christian shouldn't judge people. .. Smh lmao

nobody Jan 09 2014 7:52pm FLAG
1LC0h8 I appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really looking forward to read more.

ZpKLiEpinofd Jan 16 2014 9:16pm FLAG
Okay, this has got to be the most disgusting thing I have ever read I looked this site up cause I found out my daughter was doing this with her friend we don't own dogs thank goodness but her friend and her let it slip at the dinner table I have tooken my daughter to the obgyn and yes she did get an infection froma dog licking her it is very dangerious I can't even begin to describe the hate I feel right now you girls are better then this you don't ever need to let a dog or a cat ever lick you down there I promise you prince charming will come along one day and you will fall madly in love but young girls like my daughter it makes me want to cry I didn't even know stuff like that was running through her mind I called the cops on my daughter and her friend both the humane suciety took her friends dogs said that was animal cruelty so please ladies youg ladies don't. Do this to your self one day you will have regret and feel ashamed I remind my daughter of it everyday and make her hate me cause of how much I remind her so please don't throw your life away live it to the fullest and don't stoop so low. And I thank you the cop the officer who reported everyone Icried just reading this it hurts and I'm not saying this to make anyone mad or anything but I am saying you are human and a human should be with a human and a animal should be with a animal a bacteria infection is nothing to play with down there thinkif u was to have an infection going on down there and u are a young age it hurts to pee or if it hurts just to wipe cause u let your dog or cat lick u a bacteria infection can spread like a fire i t then can get in your blood stream and u then could die I tell my daughter eeveryday I'm glad I found out when I did cause loosing your child to some childesh games her and her friend want to play and letting animals do that to u could have took her life and if I didn't take her to the obgyn when I did and explained to her what my daughhter and her friend was letting that dog do to them she could have died. I hope you kids take a second look at your life and what u have b4 letting it go. And ps for the record yes I let the cop put handcuffs on my daughter put her in the back of the car turned on the sirens and I yelled as I waved goodbye that's what you get for being a pedafile sh ewas scared embarresed and all alone he took her down the road made her think she was going to jail and then me the obgyn and the cop all told her that is animal cruelty and its nasty so don't ever do it

concerned mom Feb 02 11:24pm FLAG
send me videos n pics on kik minirob

robbie Feb 03 5:18pm FLAG
i have dog vids if any girl wants to trade. email @ will*2*5*5*5@yahoo.com (remove the *)

Anonymous Feb 03 7:59pm FLAG
Do their c*cks taste good? Should I try it?

me Mar 19 9:12pm FLAG
Could my me?

Me Mar 19 9:16pm FLAG
try a bear

bear lover Mar 22 10:44am FLAG
Humans are meant to .

Oh u now... Apr 11 1:45pm FLAG
Girls are sluts anyway

Beech Apr 11 1:47pm FLAG
My dog do not want to lick me, what can i do, i tried peanut butter, but it do not work

Ems May 02 4:46am FLAG
so this has been fun, everyone. See, as a child of the internet, i'm usualy very good at understanding what it true, and what is troll. This, on the other hand, has bested me, i mean, maybe its true, maybe its troll, maybe its both, but eather way, well done, you sick sick basterds, well done. - Kenny CmK PS. if you get an infection from this, goooooooooooood ing luck.

Kenny CmK May 08 9:29pm FLAG
bIGFXn I really liked your article.Thanks Again. Keep writing.

vgINrpkDAJVJmT May 11 3:51am FLAG
GgoW1U Looking forward to reading more. Great blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Great.

uaGOPPAQNnah Jun 04 6:37am FLAG
Ewwwwwww

Hi Jul 20 4:51pm FLAG