Your Ad Here

How can I get my sister to have sex with me?

The Problem: I really want to have sex with my sister. Sometimes I take her phone when she's busy or sleeping, and I read through her text messages, some of the things I read between her and her two boyfriends really turns me on. She seems like a hoe by what i read most of the time. Sometimes I jack off to her ***** pictures she sends them, so do you think i have a chance of doing it with my sister. how could i increase those chances.

Asked by: ImHornyRiteNow at 09:01:43 AM, Tuesday, October 27, 2009 PDT FLAG

Dude you gotta send me those pics...as for your sister tell her that you'll tell one of her boyfriends about the other boyfriend if she doesn't you...I'm pretty sure she'll give in...after all she is a hoe and might enjoy it. And take many pics and send them to me and I'll give you some in return

Me misterbrianharris@gmail.com Oct 27 2009 8:08pm FLAG

All right I'll try what you said, and since you were the first one to reply I'll send them to you only (if any one else wants the pics I'll have to get some in return) email me if you're interested misterbrianharris@gmail.com

ImHornyRiteNow Oct 27 2009 8:34pm FLAG
hi rite now blackmail aint the best answer for this situation i have helped people out before with this sort of thing so if you want my help tell me your email and we can speak through that

alicia Oct 28 2009 1:33am FLAG
Well if she has two boyfriends then she's likely to not be using protectioin, I can't say that she doesn't have any STDs for you to worry about. But in order for me to help i need a mental image of her, send me a pick to my boyfriends email, dfritsch@ymail.com so I can see what she looks like and think of something. If I get the pictures then I'll send one of myself to you.

Lily Pie Oct 28 2009 10:57am FLAG
Well if she does have any STDs, I'm gonna be using a condom, but i doubt she has any. She never shows any signs of sickness or goes to the doctor or anything like that. But I'm not gonna risk it though

ImHornyRiteNow Oct 28 2009 8:15pm FLAG
Guys If I do get my oppurtunity, I decided I am going anal on her ass... Hopefully that place hasn't had anything go in cause I'm goin in hard...maybe even dropping my load in there and watch it ooze out

ImHornyRiteNow Oct 28 2009 8:18pm FLAG

ImHornyRiteNow Oct 28 2009 8:31pm FLAG
You should drug that slut then you can have your way however you want

Anonymous Oct 28 2009 8:34pm FLAG
What kind of drugs do you think I should slip her drink. Does nyquil work? I want at least 20 minutes at the most with her drugged body

ImHornyRiteNow Oct 28 2009 8:38pm FLAG
If you want more advice email me at sexygal99@yahoo.com. I'll also send you some pics for pics of your sis

Sexygal99 Oct 29 2009 5:02pm FLAG
well..just put those pix in ur cell phone..n thn show her n tell her tht u will show them to ur parents if she wont give herself to u. btw cant u send me those pix?

Anonymous Oct 30 2009 11:57am FLAG
Listen very carefully anonymous...no

ImHornyRiteNow Oct 30 2009 12:40pm FLAG
ok dude

Anonymous Nov 02 2009 7:32am FLAG
are u one of those hillbillys on rong turn,if u do ur sister ull look really ugly,trueblue :)

amber Nov 03 2009 11:12am FLAG
u is sick :(

lulu Nov 03 2009 11:13am FLAG
How come my d*ck fits in her so good if I aint supposed to her?

Anonymous Nov 03 2009 12:37pm FLAG
crazy all of you

ms Nov 03 2009 3:45pm FLAG
She already bangin 2 guys so one more c*ck is no big deal. Grab her a week or so after her period and pump a few loads into her.

Doit Nov 04 2009 5:59am FLAG
I might be sick, but really, I don't give a what you say. And Doll, I like your idea, but I want to dump a load in her ass

ImHornyRiteNow Nov 04 2009 10:28am FLAG
Guys....or little boys....I have seen the top of the mountain...and it is good. You should of seen her, right after I asked her, she reached rite for my crotch, and well the story goes on from there...I cant believe she let me her in the ass...I didn't get to cum in her, but she swallowed most of my babies I got some pics if you all are interested email me look for my email up in my posts

ImHornyRiteNow Nov 04 2009 3:27pm FLAG
u should send me those pics

uknowuwantit Nov 05 2009 4:23pm FLAG
Yeah....about that uknowuwantit, I'd send you them...but HOW,you moron, you didnt leave an email address lmao

ImHornyRiteNow Nov 06 2009 10:15am FLAG
dude I'd love to see those pics I got some pics you would love to see too email me virus_go_getter@hotmail.com

the man Nov 08 2009 6:08pm FLAG
hey imritenow i don't think u put ur email in any of ur post

me codey Nov 09 2009 10:10pm FLAG
I want them... hockeyqueen3@gmail.com

Meee :] Nov 11 2009 3:07pm FLAG
he didnt put his email in it

someone Nov 12 2009 12:08pm FLAG
hey i got the same problem i have a sexy sexy sister with massive titties and a nice puff ass im 19 and shes 21 i dont useually eat out girls but i would make an exception just for her . when we were younger she would jerk my c*ck for me and i would massage her cl*t and tits,ImHornyRiteNow send your sis pics and ill send u mine j.j.e.m.z@hotmail.com

big "D"inmysis Dec 05 2009 9:34am FLAG
I Can Help You 07786726886 or 056782306 Ask For Ashley Crisp

Anonymous Dec 10 2009 9:50am FLAG
hey any1 having any boii trouble come on th december at 3 20 and i will give u info and by da way just do ur sis 4 god sake i would but i ant a lez

yh boi Dec 15 2009 12:03pm FLAG
Yo Imritenow, Email me at sexygal99@yahoo.com. I'll send you pics for the pics of your sister. Congrats too btw

Sexygal99 Dec 19 2009 6:14am FLAG
i got ***** pics ill send them to peeple if i can get some in return burtonboy2@gmail.com

pic man Jan 20 2010 4:35pm FLAG

pic man Jan 20 2010 4:35pm FLAG
Email me those pics: snowboarder72393@yahoo.com

Cute Sister Apr 08 2010 7:55pm FLAG
can you e-mail me those pics please? Kingsley.edson94@Gmail.com

yo man May 12 2010 4:13pm FLAG
does anyone know any good drugs e.g. sleeping pills i can use on my sister so i can fuk her

hello sex Aug 31 2010 4:42pm FLAG
DUDE; like totally do her, and then post photos on My Space, and then wait for the cops to arrive, and then like totally have a full on shoot-out with them, and if you survive the book and movie deals are YOURS! You will have to cut her in on some of the profits though.

Abbynormal Sep 05 2010 11:01am FLAG
hey u should send me those pics toader2@hotmail.com

sis fuker Sep 13 2010 9:04pm FLAG
I want to my sister. I am 22. She is so hot. I wanna make out with her and eat her out all day long.

Anonymous Oct 02 2010 6:33am FLAG
just ask her she will say yes have you got some pics of her

3 Oct 07 2010 10:59am FLAG
My sisters , im 19 i want to her so hard, how can i ask her without her telling my parents and getting me kicked out of my house ? and btw send me those pics please.... usamattman@yahoo.com

usamattman Oct 18 2010 12:04am FLAG
my sister name is yasaswini raju she isand i am first i feared then after seeing her sexy breast,*****c*ck and body i thought of having sex with her first she told that she drank vodka and then i played drama and slowly kept her in my contrl she acceptd for only

chetan raju Oct 19 2010 3:00am FLAG
send me those pics please. my email is saif.hhh@hotmail.com

sister er Nov 05 2010 8:04am FLAG
Hey i have superb idea coz i also banged ma sista...but u have to send ur sisters pics first...my email...sunny.ak47@hotmail.com

Anonymous Nov 07 2010 7:24am FLAG
send pics to emocp@Gmail.com

emocp Nov 11 2010 9:59pm FLAG
I kind of need help. I want to have sex with my cousin. She's developing pretty nice. She's the one I want the most; I want a strictly sexual/ cousin relationship... Having sex sometimes and not doing it sometimes. She's home alone sometimes, so I don't know. However, she feels very strongly against sex. What should I do? She wants to stay a virgin till marriage... I'd even enjoy just getting a bl*wj*b here and there. I could see her whenever I want if we had this relationship.. Otherwise we see each other at huge family parties every 2 weeks. any advice? I'm .

lol Nov 12 2010 8:37pm FLAG
i want my sis 2 ples txt me at 334 477 0545 2 help

need help Nov 16 2010 5:52pm FLAG
Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi .. Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi .. Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi .. Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi . Mutta punda. Loosu punda. . Kenda kooooooooooooothi .

I.N.D.I.A.N Nov 28 2010 1:12am FLAG
hey i will swap pics with you email them to fasionbeautiful@live.co.uk and i will send mine back xx

rachel Dec 09 2010 9:26am FLAG
kuhikari movanae

un appan Dec 10 2010 8:26pm FLAG
I want the piccccccssssss please

nickersonmattsam@aol.com Dec 31 2010 10:15pm FLAG
you are sick

Anonymous Jan 02 2011 12:07am FLAG
just jerk off in front of her

Anonymous Jan 02 2011 12:26am FLAG
send them pic to Jimi_is_cool@Hotmail.com please

JJ Jan 03 2011 8:04am FLAG
Hey IM HORNY RITE NOW I also want to my sister... can you email me the pics and give me advice on what to do? I think I had a good chance when younger but now she seems to moral... Im 25 she 24

cumbum@live.com.au Jan 20 2011 2:58pm FLAG
Well I'm and dream of eating out my 19 yo sister..... Advice please?

Northy Jan 23 2011 5:16am FLAG
E may = MC triangle,but silence is golden

A person that you dont know Jan 25 2011 9:02pm FLAG
Well wen I slept at my sister house one day I wos having a shower an she got my towel and took my clothes with her down stairs then I has erection so I went down stairs and she wos ***** I said what are you doing she said if you want your clothes back you are going to have sex with me so since that day we have sex all the time she is 27 and I'm

Paul johns Jan 29 2011 4:49am FLAG
hey i wanna heck my sis she is damn hot can i get advice nd some1 give his sis pics plz

lavilooo Feb 09 2011 11:58am FLAG
imritenow send ur sis pics plz,can i get them

lavilooo Feb 09 2011 12:01pm FLAG
i want pic ill give some too marloweman91@aol.com

sex man Feb 14 2011 5:25pm FLAG

sex man Feb 14 2011 5:26pm FLAG
ager koi apni behan ko chodna chahta ho to mujhe se rabta kare main osy tips doga. shaikh_shd@yahoo.com

asad Mar 09 2011 1:20pm FLAG
ImHornyRiteNow seand me some of those pics my email add is killertenchi@live.co.uk

Anonymous Mar 11 2011 3:59pm FLAG
Anonymous whats ur email add

Anonymous Mar 11 2011 4:06pm FLAG
u wont to eat ur sister real

tenchi Mar 11 2011 4:08pm FLAG
agar koi larke mobile par chodna chahti ha to call me.

olamba 6 yah shay Mar 30 2011 10:48am FLAG
Wow you seriously cant be that to want to do your sister thats insest disgusting why cant you wait i bet theres girls out there way hotter that want laid out and pumped full

obama must die Apr 22 2011 6:35am FLAG
i want to know how to get my sister to ask me to have sex with her help

sex my sis Apr 22 2011 8:54pm FLAG
Dude, I can't believe you got your sister to do it with you. My big brother,age , keeps asking me to have sex with him but just say no, should i let him have sex with me? BTW: i'm

kinzoo25 Apr 22 2011 11:57pm FLAG

kinzoo25 Apr 22 2011 11:59pm FLAG
SEND ME pics my e-mail is MR_IAN@comcast.net

-a-holeick Apr 23 2011 2:17am FLAG
just try 2 ask abou her bf n slowly go into deeper secrets.dis takes tym but works.i m trying 2.

sis lover. Apr 23 2011 10:32am FLAG
i need help wat r the best drugs to knock her out cold send the answers to jacobgraffam@yahoo.com

sex my sis Apr 23 2011 7:19pm FLAG
i sh*g my sister sooo bad, she is im .. i have showed her my c*ck but she wasnt intrested... if you have any adivce please email me on jack.kington@hotmail.co.uk obviously i would send you some picture's of my other sister...

Lol @ This Apr 24 2011 11:19am FLAG
send me pictures of younger sisters and i will send some of mine... icehawk468@gmail.com

me duh Apr 27 2011 10:19am FLAG
im me but she wony

picturepass@hotmail.com Apr 28 2011 2:34pm FLAG
I want to have sex with my sister too, she is so hot! But i dont know how can i do that, i am ?

Dil May 01 2011 1:19pm FLAG
Please believe me.If u have a sister u will have a desire to lick her nippples or touch her breasts.Some youngsters will share their bed with their moms and move thier hands to their Mom's breast and fondle in the midnight which is absolutely a sin in the sight of Jesus.Its very simple to keep away all the lusty thoughts.All u need to do is pray to Jesus and bind the spirit of lust whenever u get the thought of committing this sin through these words,"I bind u spirit of lust and adultery in the name of Jesus" By confessing u will win.Please try this.Everyone has self control and make sure that u have not been designed in such way that u will fall in sin.Once when u win over these lusty thoughts and when u get married in the future u will be happy with your wife and you will definetly thank God for being pure and u can keep away from guilty conscience.Hope u will have success in your personal lihe through christ that dwells in u.

Moses May 02 2011 11:38am FLAG
dude its ur sister thats sick

bandman May 07 2011 1:53pm FLAG
my emails johnmckowskey@yahoo.com ill return the favor il send pics of my girlfriend and my sisters

doomey May 10 2011 4:21pm FLAG
Hey moses thats wat u think ok so keep that to your self ok duche.............Dont my aunt she is smoking

Ohjz May 17 2011 10:44am FLAG

Ohjz May 17 2011 10:46am FLAG
hey send me those pics at hotrodboy94@hotmail.com

Anonymous May 18 2011 2:19pm FLAG
Are you serious? First of all, having sex with your sister? Thats against the law. Second of all, if hes not giving the Email, obviously hes lieing.

IdioticPeople,YouAre May 20 2011 5:03pm FLAG
I would do it. Just make sure you know what you're doing. Make sure you don't think you'll regret it. Ensure that she's on birth control and if she's not, then wear a condom. If she is, then her until tomorrow. Also, send me pictures!! JSMITH341967@yahoo.com

Anonymous May 22 2011 3:50pm FLAG
Just stick your c*ck in her and pump...

Anonymous May 22 2011 8:08pm FLAG
her in her sleep

Anonymous May 23 2011 10:20am FLAG
when she comes back from school or out of the shower tell her that she just gave u the biggest boner in the world and it needs to have some It worked for me and she had the best ever and her tits are amazing hope it works 4 uxx

anonymous May 31 2011 12:54pm FLAG
when she is sleepin quietlyy walk into her room ( make sure u hv a boner first ) start to wank and then go into her bed and touch her up the enter her

Anonymous May 31 2011 12:55pm FLAG
I have a really hot sister. When she is in the shower I sometimes peek around the curtain. Just this morning she saw me peek and she looked away and acted like I wasn't their. I sometimes use my iPhone camera and when she washes her hair with her eyes closed I open the curtain and record for a couple seconds. I have plenty of videos but I can't finger my phone. If my parent found out they'd flip and I can't tell if she would go right to them if I put on the moves. I am also so we are close to age. Email me at thortin6023@aol.com.

Billy Jun 01 2011 3:38am FLAG
Dude I just looked this up but I hecked my sister last night.. Can you send me some of your pics to aplane90@gmail.com ???

I <3 my sister Jun 07 2011 6:51pm FLAG
I really wanna do my sister, send advice to mpena6@yahoo.com

Please sis Jun 08 2011 10:49pm FLAG
always keep in mind that your sister trust only on you in the world.

D. Raj Jun 14 2011 3:00am FLAG
Send me pics. Nothing_85@hotmail.com

Nobody Jun 15 2011 9:21pm FLAG
Go nd buy her a drink,then go to the chemist and buy a silver bullet that drug will make her to be horney 4 a long tym then put it in 2 her drink

It worked 4me,invyt me on mxit 4mre info 08436299054 Jun 18 2011 3:31am FLAG
Well i only want to do my sis because i'm a virgin, i'm a really ****, i'm home schooled and i shes the only pretty one i know that i'm with alone most of the time.. I just want to have sex. Help me!!!! I'm john

John Jun 18 2011 4:51pm FLAG

John Jun 18 2011 4:53pm FLAG

John Jun 18 2011 4:54pm FLAG
Email me pics and I'll send you pics of both my sisters ***** Attack-of-the-nerds@hotmail.com

Me Jun 20 2011 3:22am FLAG
Email me pics and I'll send you pics of both my sisters ***** Attack-

Anonymous Jun 20 2011 3:22am FLAG

Anonymous Jun 20 2011 3:22am FLAG
When she's asleep, just cum on her face and tell her she drooled!

U dunno Jun 29 2011 10:15am FLAG
send me the pics and ill give you some advice

Anonymous Jun 30 2011 7:16pm FLAG
I just got a bl*wj*b from my yr old sister!! Let's exchange pics heres my email: kingboo25@hotmail.com

Revofev Jul 03 2011 9:05pm FLAG
Bro im n my hot emo sis is , we get home alone alot o times cuz my parents both works till 5 so when ever she takes a shower when we are alone i open the bathroom door with knife n go record her n smell her panties n bra, my sister is seriosly hot , relly hottt, i tried to sduce her once by wrestling with her with my big boner n took off my pants infront of her as i made it look like an accednt but she looked away n said sorry, i tried downloading *** to her iphone but she always delet it with ouy watchin it, she has no intrest in men or dating , sooo i gotta fuk her , Plz her to figur how to pump my load in her virgin so hard once for all

Alexxxx Jul 05 2011 12:25am FLAG

Alexxxx Jul 05 2011 12:26am FLAG
I'm rite now what's ur email

Natester Jul 08 2011 10:44pm FLAG
You guys are all sick!!!

Anonymous Jul 12 2011 2:52pm FLAG
dude u should send me the pics of u ing your sister tpmxrd21@hotmail.com

Chace Jul 12 2011 8:37pm FLAG

Chace Jul 12 2011 8:37pm FLAG
Send me the pic's michaelr320@yahoo.com send me anything

?&#8361;,?:;()?? Jul 13 2011 7:45pm FLAG
U PLZ DO 1 THING , WHENEVER U SEE THAT SHE IS COMING TO YOUR ROOM OR NEAR TO YOU . PLZ START MASTERETTING , IF SHE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN YOU THEN U I'LL COME TO KNOW BY HER REACTION . BT DONT PLZ LET HER NKOW THAT BY SEEING HER UOU HAVE STARTED MASTERBEETING. TRY THIS BRO IT MAY WORK TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, IF U ARE NOT FAKE BT PLZ U KEEP HER OBSERVING THE FOLLOWING DAY IF U GET THE RESPONSE THEN PLZ LET ME KNOW YAAR BY GIVING YOUR ADVICE BY THE NAME OF RISHAB THAT TIME I'LL GIVE YOU MY NO N EMAIL ID BRO......

MANGIS KHAN Jul 17 2011 12:26pm FLAG
come boy

your sister Jul 17 2011 1:47pm FLAG
were on vacation and i have to share a bed with my sis... im a pretty sick kid and so what i did was when she was asleep i started rubbing her and orgasming and i felt her cum on my finger... best vacation ever

Rub_Sis's_ Jul 18 2011 10:17pm FLAG
You people are all ing hell, you are are disgusting. Sick humans out there, you are all some of them.

anonymous Jul 22 2011 5:54am FLAG
Hey I want to heck my sister sooo bad she is and soo hot! I am how do I ask her to let me touch her and stuff. I would be good with just fingering her. we r both virgins and she has never had a boyfriend. Any advice??

Coolthing Jul 23 2011 1:26am FLAG

Coolthing Jul 23 2011 1:26am FLAG

Coolthing Jul 23 2011 1:27am FLAG
Send Me some of those Pics Picclo34@yahoo.com

Anonymous Jul 27 2011 11:43pm FLAG
kinzoo25: DO NOT SLEEP WITH YOUR BROTHER!!! DO NOT!!!! It's NOT normal or ok. DO NOT!! THESE PEOPLE AND YOUR BROTHER ARE ED UP! It is something you will regret for the rest of your life. JUST SAY NO!!! DON'T DO IT! PLEASE DO NOT DO IT!

Anonymous Jul 29 2011 11:25pm FLAG
kinzoo25: Please tell a teacher or an adult you trust about what your brother has/is doing to you. Please talk to someone.

Anonymous Jul 29 2011 11:26pm FLAG
Hey can you send me those pics justinandrise@gmail.com I will give you some in return.

Skaterdude Jul 31 2011 5:45pm FLAG
i say drug the bitch

Anonymous Aug 01 2011 6:33pm FLAG
why is noone questioning the fact the the girl hes talking about IS HIS SISTER?

Anonymous Aug 03 2011 3:29pm FLAG
dude wtf thats your sister! ewww

Anonymous Aug 05 2011 2:08am FLAG
omg you guys are pathetic you cant do anyone else so you gotta do you're sister. I gotta say its kind of disgusting :C

OhDEaRGod Aug 10 2011 3:01am FLAG
Omfg. U must b a en sick prick! Ya nasty ba$tard$ r the reasons this country is going to hell!!

Burn in he'll douche Aug 10 2011 10:18pm FLAG
ing sickos and the guys who ask for pics just want child *** and should be arrested.

The smartest boy here Aug 12 2011 6:01am FLAG
OMFG! U people are all disgusting! Im willing to bet you're all hillbilly redneck American inbred s!

Anonymous Aug 13 2011 7:58pm FLAG
Dear "You're all hillbilly redneck American Inbred Hecks!" Incest has been around, litteraly, forever. Why must you automatically assume we are inbred, hillbillies, redneck, OR Americans? Smooth move making yourself look like an ignorant retard. P.S. Hit me up at darthmaul2202@yahoo.com if you guys want to know the easiest way to sleep with your siblings. I have had sex with my lil sis MANY times. It's all a matter of how you ask. I'll only give help, if you send me post sex creampie pictures of small women (No one , but if they look like a young girl, it's ok. I just don't wanna get in trouble for CP, ya know?)

"Inbred Redneck American Hillbilly" Aug 14 2011 6:12pm FLAG
i use to bang my sis 2 but nw she refuses to do netng help pls

g force Aug 16 2011 8:25am FLAG
im tinkn bout druggin her so that i can slip it in one more time so ne advice on wot drugs to use...

g force Aug 16 2011 8:26am FLAG
This is so wrong. Go bang a prosititute. Or find a girl that looks slutty enough, flirt with her, then if she's interested.. there you go. You're getting laid, but not by your sister.. because that is beyond reason and a very gross criminal fetish.

mr. sensible Aug 16 2011 10:00am FLAG
dude send me those pics at killerpanda9@hotmail.co.uk

anonymous Aug 16 2011 1:23pm FLAG
i gota blow job from my sister last nyt but she doesnt want2 let me f*** HER :( wot can i do to make her open her legs 4 me

freak bed Aug 17 2011 12:09pm FLAG
dude you guys r sick...all of you you guys r going to hell...she's your sister for you guys to protect not wanting to have sex with her. there are so many girls out there and out of them all you choose your sister. Thats wrong. get a life nd stop asking for advise on retarded things.poops

ME Aug 17 2011 1:55pm FLAG
I really want to bang me sister, I'm 23 and she has gotten so had since I have been gone for a few years now, how should I get he to do it

Nobody Aug 21 2011 1:13pm FLAG
wow

your mom Aug 22 2011 8:09am FLAG
hey can evey one on her send me any pic's and vids they have for there sisters and i will send some back plz my e-mail is devilmaycry76@live.com thanks

Anonymous Aug 23 2011 5:39am FLAG
i love to0o suck my sisters virgina im im 18 and she is ...i wait 4her to come out of the bath and i peep thro the blinds i jus love her perfect sexy body

kinky bro Aug 23 2011 7:02am FLAG
YOU ALL ARE GOING TO HELL DANG AND HOPEFULLY YOU ALL DO...

ME Aug 23 2011 1:47pm FLAG
JOHN UU HAVE A CHANCE NOT TO REGRET ON WAT UU WANT TO DO...AND ALSO A CHANCE TO NOT GO TO HELL LIKE THE OTHERS WELL A BOY BEING A VIRIN IS NICE OKK i'M AND I THINK THAT HAVING A SEVEN**** YEAR OLD BOYFRIEND IS CUTE. i'D RATHER HE BE A VIRGIN THEN HAVING HAD SEX WITH HIS SISTER OR WANTING TO. jUST WAIT TILL THE RIGHT TIME COMES. dON'T RUSH THINGS. IT'LL BE BETTER THIS WAY.

ME Aug 23 2011 1:51pm FLAG
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO AGREES WHO THIS IS WRONG AND ITS YOUR SISTER

ME Aug 23 2011 1:53pm FLAG
.......YOU MENTALLY INSANE UP

HARD CORE TROLL Aug 24 2011 12:32am FLAG
wow you are all ers go to hell where you belong.....

your ing concious Aug 24 2011 2:23am FLAG
damn go to hell..........

another ME Aug 24 2011 2:25am FLAG
Pic trade brandonpogue92@yahoo.com

heyoh Aug 24 2011 10:46pm FLAG
You guys have serious issues. wanting to have sex with your sibling?! like wtf o.O how can you even think such a thing.. it's disgusting! ew.

Anonymous Aug 25 2011 6:11am FLAG
lljlhyfv

Anonymous Aug 25 2011 11:39am FLAG
nasty son a bitch

anonymous Aug 26 2011 10:58pm FLAG
wow you guys. get a life. what the hell. you don`t your sister. that`s soooooooo gross. what if u get her pregnant. what if your parents find out. jesus. think with your head, not your d*ck.

anonymous Aug 27 2011 10:33am FLAG
i need help, im nw 23 and sister is 21 wen i was and she was 9 we use gt ***** 2gether and explore each others bodies she use to suck my penis and i use 2 lick her hole body, it went on 4awhile she got hotter and hotter wen she got boobs and got her period she let me take her virgnity my word its the best sex ive eva had until this day evenualty she widnt sho me her tools nw n she she is totaly against it so nw i peep thro the blinds wen she cums out the shower and i jerk off... i even tried shown her my boner but she jus looks away wot can i do 2 sleep with my sister agen :( sister i love u

sister lov Aug 29 2011 3:00am FLAG
I would really like to but I don't knw wether I should try and do it with her and how could I ask her?

sexyboi Aug 30 2011 7:07am FLAG
i want to heck my granddaughter. im .72 and still got it. she makes my willy hard. how to i get that whippersnapper to give ol' grampa some love??

ol' man troll Aug 30 2011 12:56pm FLAG
need help, im nw 23 and sister is 21 wen i was and she was 9 we use gt ***** 2gether and explore each others bodies she use to suck my penis and i use 2 lick her hole body, it went on 4awhile she got hotter and hotter wen she got boobs and got her period she let me take her virgnity my word its the best sex ive eva had until this day evenualty she widnt sho me her tools nw n she she is totaly against it so nw i peep thro the blinds wen she cums out the shower and i jerk off... i even tried shown her my boner but she jus looks away wot can i do 2 sleep with my sister agen :(

help Aug 31 2011 2:19am FLAG
i am about to barf cuz u noobz have no life and decide to try to have sex with ur sister? ur all goin to hell.

Thomas Sep 03 2011 11:26am FLAG
Send pics of girls to vpanasci@yahoo.com

Vic Sep 05 2011 3:40pm FLAG
wtf

Anonymous Sep 06 2011 8:44am FLAG
Just run bhind her web u alone and grab her be do way ever

A awsomee prson Sep 06 2011 8:32pm FLAG
Email me the pics at SosakeIchimaru@aol.com

Superbutt Sep 07 2011 4:57pm FLAG
i want the pics Gryor@yahoo.com

how should i know Sep 09 2011 6:16pm FLAG
Send me some pics at ryrune@gmail.com

Somebody Sep 13 2011 4:14pm FLAG
yo seriously i hope this ImHornyRightNow guy si a cop and you all get busted for sexual molestation and child molestation (CP)

Montana Sep 16 2011 12:05am FLAG
my ing d*ck is so hard right now

CannonPenis Sep 16 2011 1:46pm FLAG
i would love the pictures

sweaty black guy P.S. im not racist Sep 16 2011 1:47pm FLAG
My sister wanted me to bang her. :D

Somebody Sep 19 2011 6:03pm FLAG
My sister wanted me to bang her. :D

Somebody Sep 19 2011 6:03pm FLAG
My sister wanted me to bang her. :D

Somebody Sep 19 2011 6:10pm FLAG
You people are unbelievably disgusting and sick in the head. You're supposed to protect your little sister. D:

Somebody smart Sep 21 2011 2:23pm FLAG
Ok so you totally should when she asleep open her mouth and stick your foot in it and she will wake up and then quickly shub your penis in there and slowly drag it around her body and when you reached your destination BANG HER so hard that her bed breaks trust i did it and i have sex with my sis every single dayy all night

Blahhh Sep 21 2011 8:25pm FLAG
Pillow fight her nakid and make her fall on top of you and say ohh what do we do now haha

Gooo Sep 21 2011 8:27pm FLAG
You should be ashamed of yourselves. That m akes more than half of you pedofiles. Older siblings are for protection! NOT THAT!!! YOU SICK SICK NASTY"S!! IDK what went chemically wrong but think ablout what problems you could cause. Youur life. Dont ruin your little sisters because your a pervert!!!! AND have no morals. i'm disguasted!

Disgusted Sep 25 2011 10:43am FLAG
I have an older brother.. we r three years apart && i would never ever want that. What ever happened to brothers and sisters fighting and hating each other. I have to go throw up now..

I have a normal sibling relationship Sep 27 2011 11:32pm FLAG
My sister is nine and she is smoking hot and she does not know about sex I am four**** and I want to do her so bad any advice to give me

I want to do my sister Sep 29 2011 11:29am FLAG
i cant believe people now and days! i wouldnt even think of touching my little brother! if i had an older step brother maybe cause we arnt blood related but still!

umm wat?!?! Sep 30 2011 8:52pm FLAG
Ur all ing retard. And if shes such a huge slut then ur bette off just asking her if she wants to fucc and lt her go to town on you, cause unconscious bodies are NOT going to give u a stritease

SomeRandomHooker Oct 01 2011 12:56pm FLAG

dude she'll find out some time so if i were you id give it up to spare you all of the emberissnment just saying

donte Oct 02 2011 3:07am FLAG
WTF IS THIS > ALL OF YOU WILL BURN IN HELL.

Evangeline Oct 02 2011 3:41am FLAG
Hi... I am 19 years old and my sister is 18 years old and she is having a very attractive body specially her boobs. I am serioulsy in a mood of ing her. She always hugs me, keeps on touching my face and i feel aroused. So please give me some tips and also send me those pictures my id is- darknightjayant@gmail.com

Terminator Oct 02 2011 11:04pm FLAG
Send you what pictures.

. Oct 03 2011 5:10am FLAG
Just forget about pictures and please give tips that how i can her. Please help me....

Terminator Oct 03 2011 5:23am FLAG
Send you what pictures.

. Oct 03 2011 11:41am FLAG
The pictures in which u had sex with your sister

Anonymous Oct 04 2011 2:27am FLAG
Hey :D i want those pictures ........ my email is: viking.kevin @hotmail.com Hit me up xx

Arian Oct 04 2011 9:58am FLAG
lol

Anon Oct 05 2011 11:23pm FLAG
If anyone knows how to join the Illuminati post back to this wall.

Draconiao lords are the only lords Oct 07 2011 8:02am FLAG
That was meant to be Draconian lords

Draconian lords are the only lords Oct 07 2011 8:05am FLAG
Sends sone picks j-herridge31@hotmail.com

Anonymous Oct 09 2011 3:32pm FLAG
YOU ARE ALL S

AGENT OF RESTORATIVE JUSTICE Oct 09 2011 3:53pm FLAG
O_o Can you guys really not get any other girls besides your SIBLINGS?! This is just... There are no words for this...

Anonymous Oct 14 2011 12:51pm FLAG
incest

me Oct 15 2011 8:12pm FLAG
ur al ghey go urselves

nedrfzsdnghzdf Oct 16 2011 7:34pm FLAG
erz

aewbg Oct 16 2011 7:34pm FLAG
hey i want to get with my sister as well. just wondering if i can get any advice or tips on pills that i can give her, or what i should do? I have pics of her if anyone wants to swap? THanks e-mail me at courtneyr69@hotmail.com

zach Oct 21 2011 5:44pm FLAG
I'm pretty sure it's not gonna happen with my sis, cuz she is too smart for that, lol. Anyways I wouldnt mind seeing some pics also if it's not too bothersome. xdunnyx@hotmail.com

ISO sis pics :) Oct 30 2011 4:48am FLAG
Mybad wrong email it's xxdunnyxx@hotmail.com

ISO sis pics :) Oct 31 2011 2:51am FLAG
hey if yo' female ladieezz out therree wanna have a good time on skype then add me youssef-hammouda ;)

THEMASKEDVILLAN Oct 31 2011 7:56am FLAG
This is sooo damn funny.... talk about keep it in the family!

G.Glitter Oct 31 2011 9:43pm FLAG
go yourselves. perverts!

anynoumus ers Nov 07 2011 8:23am FLAG
Holy crap...you people, you disgust me! Also, i can't believe this, i've actually found the original post of how do i get my sister to sleep with me :D GOOGLE FOR THE WIN!

Roflmaocat Nov 10 2011 12:19pm FLAG
SUCK MY CACK

FAGGOT KILLER Nov 10 2011 1:51pm FLAG
my sister is 9 so how do i get my d*ck into her hairless slut?

the n00b Nov 10 2011 7:23pm FLAG
You sick twats!!!!

Anonymous Nov 19 2011 9:48am FLAG
I want some pics samimabeast@gmail.com

I want pics badly Nov 20 2011 7:37pm FLAG
i want to sex with my sister iam 19 year old.

sa Nov 28 2011 2:53am FLAG
iam yearold and i press my sister bob while she sleeping

sa@ Nov 28 2011 2:55am FLAG
PLS send me pix :D to defotos@hotmail.com When i was in Oslo me and my cousin had to share the same bed and i really wanted to touch her and i did but i'd like to see it and touch it easier but she had some crap pyjamas one why the shirt and pants were bound together n, i hope i will have that chance again and she has other pyjama's

Anononono Nov 28 2011 7:48am FLAG
There is this freakin amazing looking girl at my school and i totally want to bone her. She shoots me random smiles and likes to chill. I like her not if shure she likes me. Shese had a few bfs but i dont kno what to do. Any help:?

iminyourbushes Nov 28 2011 4:40pm FLAG
disgusting.

guess who. Dec 03 2011 10:41am FLAG
um, back to normalness, what about an actual girlfriend?

the normal child Dec 04 2011 1:36pm FLAG

the normal child Dec 04 2011 2:12pm FLAG
Watch *** and touch yourself

ghost Dec 07 2011 7:19am FLAG
U

U Dec 07 2011 7:41pm FLAG
U

U Dec 07 2011 7:42pm FLAG
i want them please archlift@live.com

Anonymous Dec 08 2011 9:46pm FLAG
Send me some pictures of her to please! XxdawnmodxX@hotmail.com

Google Dec 13 2011 9:34pm FLAG
Getting . Guys dnt care who it's from. Siblings are just sex toys

Anonymous Dec 22 2011 9:09pm FLAG
can i her ? :)

Nick Dec 24 2011 12:54pm FLAG
Hey can you send me some pics and I'll send you some of my hot sister. She was tight i used your info to her thanks :)

Imsexy87@hotmail.com Dec 25 2011 5:37pm FLAG
drug her then her send me pics

sexygirl22765 Dec 27 2011 2:08am FLAG
you ewwwww

lick me Dec 27 2011 2:09am FLAG
you nasty

Anonymous Dec 28 2011 9:07am FLAG
send me the pics at alexrules425@yahoo.com i know what to do but first u have to send the pictures and ill give you information ive succedded at this befrore

Anonymous Dec 28 2011 5:26pm FLAG
alrite, so u will probably never read this, buy u really need to tell her that u do this kinda thing and that u wannna sass her, and just say once she has done that u will leave her alone... my advice anyway

Anna Dec 28 2011 8:34pm FLAG
send thru those pics of ur sis i got pics in return ElPalo4@yahoo.com

ElPalo Dec 29 2011 12:30am FLAG
Seriously these are your sisters. Your obviously to stupid to understand that it's against the law unless you live in some backwards incest town. Why would you even want to have sex with your sister. How desperate are you

Anonymous Dec 29 2011 3:14am FLAG
eewwww why would you even want to do that you seriously must be lonely

anonymous Dec 29 2011 7:20am FLAG
Send pics and advice on how to HECK my hot 19 year old sister. Please I desperate and blue balled :( My emails my signature... Helping me out will get you a video of my sister!!!

animepimpmaster@yahoo.com Dec 29 2011 11:24am FLAG
Hi ImHornyRiteNow I could use some advise on how to get my 22 year old sis to have sex with me. We are related my adoption, also how to get my almost 18 year old sis to have sex with me. I have shown her my penis about 4 times but she was never interested. I would like those pictures to if I can, my email is puzzlesrock@gmail.com.

Jack Jan 01 2012 10:59pm FLAG
I think you should f**k your sisters

Just me Jan 02 2012 1:18am FLAG
Get her drunk then you can heck her.

Just me Jan 02 2012 1:21am FLAG
hey i have a sis and i is too but i watch her through the crack in her door when she get out the shower and i really wan to her and she is like really hot what should i do real advice i would like some pics two but.. i don't have any pics please help? archipelagochips@gmail.com

please help me Jan 02 2012 10:13pm FLAG
please send me pics anyone

please help me Jan 02 2012 10:16pm FLAG
Please send me the pics angel73@yahoo.com

Anonymous Jan 03 2012 2:36pm FLAG
i'm 21y and wanna have sex with my sis she's y,, any advice???

Damn Horney Jan 11 2012 7:51pm FLAG
pics to me@ cg7gg@hotmail.com

me Jan 16 2012 7:26pm FLAG
First of all, all you who think this is sick, why are you here? when you came in or googled or whatever brought you here, you saw the title about having sex with sis. All u hadda do was leave but NOOOOO, u jerks stayed to read the passages (probably secretly getting off to it) & spouted your high & mighty bull each other & have kids. it's NOT like they could goto the next town & find someone. If it was ok for them, why shouldn't it be okay for us? As for drugging/forcing anyone, that's where I draw the line cause that's rape. As for the inbreeding part, the child won't be instantly deformed just cause related people have a kid together. It's when you inbreed too many times in the same line like bro & sis have a daughter & then when she's old enough, he gets her preg & if he had them both young enough & she has a daughter also, he gets her preg. It's like taking a cassette tape (you younger people are saying a what now) & making a copy of it & then making a copy of the copy instead of copying the original & then making a copy of the copy ect. It degrades after a while & the same thing can happen with DNA. I don't have pics of sis or any other relatives (i did stuff with cousins when younger) but do have other kinds of pics. Tell me what type u have & what you want to t1amat69@hotmail.com. put INCEST in the title so i'll know to read it.

Incest-Lover69 Jan 18 2012 3:14pm FLAG
your ed

Anonymous Jan 18 2012 4:09pm FLAG
i want to my sis she im help

Anonymous Jan 19 2012 5:29pm FLAG
sike bitches yall are sik

Anonymous Jan 19 2012 7:26pm FLAG
hey i think you should post some of the pics here so we can jack off to :P

Tim Jan 21 2012 5:49pm FLAG
therapy ALL of you!

i banged ur sister Jan 21 2012 8:42pm FLAG
MY ADRENALINE IS ABSOLUTELY PUMPING SO YOU. YOU SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELVES!!!!!

YOU'RE ALL BAG LOSERS Jan 22 2012 3:13pm FLAG
my advice? go get a ING LIFE BEFORE YOU START REGRETTING THINGS!!!! good advice, eh? :D

and ready to kil Jan 24 2012 8:36pm FLAG
Why am i looking at this?

Anonymous Jan 26 2012 11:41am FLAG
HI?

theendoftheworld Jan 27 2012 10:42am FLAG
Hey anyone wanna trade sister pics If so send some to my email Superfresh_64@yahoo.com

KG_64 Jan 27 2012 9:14pm FLAG

KG_64 Jan 27 2012 9:22pm FLAG
You people r mental.

none of your business Jan 29 2012 8:18pm FLAG
hey guys, dont do that with your sisters. Brothers should protect their sister rather than U UP, THEN U WILL FEEL THAT PAIN THAT UR GIVING SMONE FORCEFULLY.

true INDIAN Feb 01 2012 12:53am FLAG
hey all, i think im u. You are completely rotten and fit to be eaten by worms. RESPECT UR SISTERS.

t I Feb 01 2012 1:01am FLAG
imrite, why do u change ~f_-u_@c_@k_@ into heck. You coward.

t I Feb 01 2012 1:05am FLAG
hey guys, the creater of this site is a cheater. To promote his site he has done all this work. Then why haven't he interacted again. He is a true coward. I ll ~f._u~.c~_k_. him deep and will kill him. U cheater, now u cant change ~f,~u.~c._k_ into heck. Ur really stupid.

t I Feb 01 2012 1:15am FLAG
i am and my sis is 18 i wanna HECK HER SO IN BAD she has thes houge natural tits a giant ass. she has never given any sign of wanting to heck any one. she almost cought me looking at *** pic once. we are almost never alone. i don't want just ask her to heck with me i wanna know were she stands in the world of sex. and beside if i ask her and she tells my parents it will ruin the next 60 years of my life!!!! PLEASE EMAIL MY AT ghoststarkitty@gmail.com

ghoststarkitty@gmail.com Feb 03 2012 6:03pm FLAG
here's a good one. tell her youve have a *** adiction and want her advice on how to quit... and if she doesn't go for you d*ck pretend you quit the adiction

ghoststarkitty@gmail.com Feb 04 2012 1:01am FLAG
I just wanted to thank all of you for publicly displaying your email messages. I'm sending a picture of my jerk to all of you.

40 Year Old Man Feb 04 2012 3:02am FLAG
for all you people ho keep calling us sik cuz we wanna heck our sisters well at least we arnt heckin our dogs and cat people in the middle ages probably hecked there goats all the time

ghoststarkitty@gmail.com Feb 07 2012 9:49am FLAG
ya

bigc*cksupersexy Feb 08 2012 8:58pm FLAG
send me the pics KINGofKINGS23@hotmail.com

Anonymous Feb 09 2012 9:39pm FLAG
You people are ING crazy.

s! Feb 10 2012 8:47am FLAG
her long and hard. rub her cl*t in a circle then faster and faster...ooohh that made me come *O*

her Feb 10 2012 6:19pm FLAG
STOPPIT GODDAMMIT D:<

Anonymous Feb 10 2012 6:21pm FLAG
motherer

Anonymous Feb 10 2012 6:22pm FLAG
If ya want my advice send pics of your sister bc I have experience in hecking my sister bobbylight6968@gmail.com

bobbylight6968 Feb 11 2012 5:52pm FLAG
yus her with her cl*t vagina!

Anonymous Feb 12 2012 10:27pm FLAG
i want to my sister too but i dont know how to ask her. she didnt like sex plz give me some advice

anonymous Feb 13 2012 12:55am FLAG
some of u ... talking about the Bible ... excuses are ! and before u ask me i'm here ... my friend show this sad website about about americam freedom... wanna about to heck ur sis ... BORN IN ANOTHER FAMILYY...

Anti - Stupid Feb 13 2012 3:22am FLAG
AND FOR U ... HORNYRITE ... GET UP IN FRONT ON PC ... AND DO SOME ...NOT UR SIS ....dONT FEED INSANITIES IN SOCIETY ... WTF ... IF IT WERE YOUR MOM ... A MILF ... U ALSO ASK FOR HELP? IT'S UR ING BLOOD ...PERVERTED... SOME *** ... U SEE JUST R FANTASY... KEEP IT IN UR F**KING MIND !https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=pt-BR&source=hp&q=incest&pbx=1&oq=incest&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=26858l26858l1l27092l1l0l1l0l0l0l0l0ll1l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=5f8c3d242e4d1d43&biw=66&bih=703

Anti - Stupid Feb 13 2012 3:33am FLAG
U SHOULD PROTECT HONEY ... Instead of trying to STEAL IT ... Selfishness, PEDOPHILIA WITHOUT ETHICS AND MORAL... I'M NOT BETTER THAN ANYONE ... BUT UR BEHAVIOR MAKE U BETTER THAN ANYONE ... crazy stupids

Anti - Stupid Feb 13 2012 3:56am FLAG
?? NOW ANSWER THAT ? OH NO ... YOU GUYS R THE WORST ...

Anti - Stupid Feb 13 2012 4:01am FLAG
How do u get those pics

Josex Feb 15 2012 11:45pm FLAG
ye parathesi punda unakellam vera vela pundaye illaya yenda ipdi aripu eduthu alaiura.... engayavathu power post la vachi theyuda koothi punda... nara punda intha nara polapuku enkita vaangi kudida......

THEVUDIYA PUNDA (ITEM) Feb 17 2012 8:22am FLAG
im and i want to heck my sister and lick her , please help

justanormalkid Feb 18 2012 3:16am FLAG
penis vagina d*ck c*nt bitches jerk sonofabitch

sexybitch Feb 18 2012 3:19am FLAG
I did sex with my sister and i am she whas sleping i uosd condoms. i am home sckoold

sexboy Feb 18 2012 6:19pm FLAG
Asam iwant to do sex whith ema watsan without condoms

love ema watsan Feb 18 2012 6:23pm FLAG

love ema watsan Feb 18 2012 6:26pm FLAG
here is a tip lay in bed ***** and leave the door open and when she walk past she will come in to get a closer look and then wake up and find her there and when she says don't tell anyone tell her you won't if she has sex with her it worked for me know every week on friday we have sex

sister er Feb 19 2012 10:23pm FLAG
Hey I also want to my sister in her c*nt and in her large butt can u give me advice so can do her

Boss Feb 21 2012 7:49pm FLAG
F-ing gross. You people are sick.

Advocate4girls Feb 22 2012 8:17pm FLAG
Any girl here, send me pics of u *****, and we will swap back and forth. my #: 2-471-4683 :P

Im Sexy and I Know It Feb 24 2012 5:09pm FLAG
WHOAH this is just completly wrong DUDE she is your sister !!!! AND SENDING PICS OF YOUR SISTER TO RANDOMS !?!? WTF THEY COULD BE ER WANTING TO DO YOUR OWN SISTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Feb 26 2012 4:52am FLAG
Give me pics :P ill send u some too s_keizer@hotmail.com

d*ckface. Feb 26 2012 11:26am FLAG
YOUR JUST SICK SHE GOT SAME BLOOD AS U U SPASTIC BREEDING HOBO

Anonymous Feb 26 2012 2:45pm FLAG
Hey can i have those pics my email in andersonkenny54@yahoo.com

Sexinthehole Feb 26 2012 5:08pm FLAG
i have the same problem, i found ***** pic of my sister and now i just want to her so bad, but i don't want look like a pervert thats why i dont tell her

??????????? Feb 27 2012 6:36pm FLAG
i love incest big time i want 2 my sis wats the best pill 2 use on her where can i get them from i wish i can watch incest on webcam dad and daughter mom and son bro and sis wish i can watch my add supermanphil@hotmail.co.uk plz add me

loveincest Feb 28 2012 2:40am FLAG
WTF!!!! Is this some type of joke????

Grossed out Feb 28 2012 5:44am FLAG
you all make me sooo (;

alexandra Mar 04 2012 3:41pm FLAG
god this convo is lighting my undies on fire im so hot right now, i was playing with my ing giggle stick while she and 3 of her friends were having a sleep over down in our living room, when i squirted my man juice out alittle got in her mouth and i hope she doesnt get prego from that some1 tell me she wont please

The Chud Mar 04 2012 7:09pm FLAG
I got some pix just send me some at jarrett0020@yahoo.com

Someone Mar 04 2012 8:59pm FLAG
Plz give me some advice I want to my sister sooooooooooooooooooooo hard in her cu nt

Me Mar 07 2012 1:42pm FLAG
My sister is hot as hell and I want to lick her cu nt and her a ss hard as hell

Joe Mar 08 2012 5:45pm FLAG
I want to heck my sis so bad but I don't know if she wants to so how can I tell if she wants to

Josex Mar 09 2012 10:44am FLAG
Send me some pics at jdyd2000@gmail.com

Sexy and I know it Mar 09 2012 10:46am FLAG
I want to my sister. She is . Email me. Tristin320@gmail.com

tri Mar 11 2012 9:35pm FLAG
im and i do NOT wanna fuk my sis an u no y cuz she 3 weeks old and the chud she wont get prego has to go in vag for that not mouth or ass

wishmysiswasolder Mar 13 2012 1:32pm FLAG
how can i get a fleshlight without parents knowin and killin me?

wishmysiswasolder Mar 13 2012 1:33pm FLAG
an all u dudes hoo cuss us out we no were sick pervs :D

wishmysiswasolder Mar 13 2012 1:35pm FLAG
i only come to these kinda sites to jerk off XD

wishmysiswasolder Mar 13 2012 1:38pm FLAG

wishmysiswasolder Mar 13 2012 1:39pm FLAG

wishmysiswasolder Mar 13 2012 1:40pm FLAG
ALL of u pls send yur pics and vids to my xbox gamertag which is deathbyme9999

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE Mar 13 2012 1:42pm FLAG
I love my sisters c*nt

Sister lover 101 Mar 13 2012 4:23pm FLAG
PLEASE CLOSE OR GOOGLE WILL SUE YOU

GOOGLE Mar 13 2012 11:15pm FLAG
its only illehal to fuk a family member in pusy without prrotection protected vag, ass, and hand, tits, and mouth r fair game

HUGEd*ck502 Mar 14 2012 6:52am FLAG
ya good luck with that google

ha Mar 14 2012 6:54am FLAG
my sis qnd i now gotta go check ; )

HORNYITELLYOU Mar 14 2012 7:00am FLAG
hey the chud how old r u yur sis amd her friends

? Mar 14 2012 7:04am FLAG
my sis is slittiest being in existance so ANYONE can ask for ANY kind of fetish sex or anything even slightly sexual amd u got it best part she only im she loves roleplaying fetish

ilovemyhotsluttysisandhernow Mar 14 2012 7:11am FLAG
never fuked sis but done a lot of cuzs

cuzshotsweettight Mar 14 2012 7:13am FLAG
send me you sister pics at:-saranshgupta610@yahoo.in

by saransh Mar 15 2012 12:58am FLAG
dude i sed pls

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE Mar 17 2012 8:26pm FLAG
hey immeet with yur sis

PPPLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE CUZ IMGORMYRITENOWTO Mar 17 2012 8:28pm FLAG
Im so all day all night rubbing my vanny feels so good

Mar 18 2012 10:28pm FLAG
I am 8 and i like my sister i saw her nacked sheis hot i what to have sex with her

Anonymous Mar 20 2012 6:48am FLAG
i am9 and my sister is 10 and she is hot and i what to sex with her

alayna Mar 20 2012 6:57am FLAG
i am and my sister is 10 and she is hot and i what to sex with her

alayna Mar 20 2012 7:01am FLAG
Hey I'm if anyone is looking for sex or sending pics email me at, dalecarson3@gmail.com Email me and I'll give you my cell # (maybe need to see you ***** first in a pic)

HockeyPro Mar 20 2012 9:31pm FLAG

HockeyPro Mar 20 2012 9:32pm FLAG
hey hockeyprowhst to have sex call 440734562

? Mar 22 2012 11:09am FLAG
hey hockeyprowhst to have sex call 440734562 and i have nackedd pic of me nacked at yhaoo.com

? Mar 22 2012 11:11am FLAG
hey hockeyprowhat to have sex call 440734562 and i have nackedd pic of me nacked at yhaoo.com

? Mar 22 2012 11:12am FLAG
hey put yur email adress and ill send u a pic of me

then send me 1 Mar 25 2012 5:59pm FLAG
alexandra and/or ?

anonymous Mar 25 2012 8:09pm FLAG
ooooohhh my smells so good any1 play with it

imwetritenow Mar 25 2012 8:14pm FLAG
any girls out there wanna suck my c*ck

im Mar 26 2012 11:37am FLAG
put yur email adress on here and ill send u a pic

guy Mar 26 2012 11:39am FLAG
Any girl's . I'm up for chatting, pic trading, and story swapping. Friend me on Facebook, my name is Koreyu Maaka, my email is up to date on Facebook.

PimpMaster Mar 28 2012 8:01pm FLAG
all girls put on yur email

address Mar 30 2012 8:11pm FLAG
dude check ur email thanks i sent you something alexdgr8@hotmail.com

qwerty Mar 31 2012 2:07am FLAG
dude chek your email i just sent you something it is from alexdgr8@hotmail.com thanks

tylung Mar 31 2012 2:08am FLAG

tylung Mar 31 2012 2:08am FLAG
hey imnow send me the pics pls to therathofares@aol.com and any girls who wanna trade pics

and (the hear old girl) put on yur email address Mar 31 2012 9:19pm FLAG
Someone email me pics at fppe_007@hotmail.com

Anon Apr 01 2012 1:26am FLAG
hey anon u guy or girl

imaguy Apr 01 2012 6:53pm FLAG
any girls out there wanna trade pics if so send me a pic and message at therathofares@aol.com

and anyone else with pics Apr 01 2012 6:56pm FLAG
my sisters sweet tastes awwome shes 10

mmmmmmmmm Apr 02 2012 3:06pm FLAG
hey lick me ill lick u send me some pics at therathofares@aol.com

pls Apr 02 2012 3:23pm FLAG
therathofares@aol.com and alexdgr8@hotmail.com along with anyone else add me, animepimpmaster@yahoo.com ,if you want to trade pics. leave me a message here letting me know you added me and are willing to trade pics.

PimpMaster or Animepimpmaster Apr 03 2012 2:43pm FLAG
ill trade pics wat do u wanna c

and r u a guy or girl i dont care really just wanna no Apr 03 2012 6:15pm FLAG
Just so you know I'm a guy but I'm bi ;P

PimpMaster or Animepimpmaster Apr 03 2012 10:05pm FLAG
I wouldn't mind seeing everything ;P R u a guy or girl? It doesn't matter tho <3< What your email so we can trade/chat?

Pimpmaster or Animepimpmaster Apr 03 2012 10:12pm FLAG
therathofares@aol.com

send me some 1rst and ill send u some Apr 04 2012 9:39am FLAG
therathofares@aol.com

hey i got an idea!

rape them, and send me the pics, so i can send them to the cops! Apr 04 2012 10:20pm FLAG
i had several 3somes with my 2 sisses

they r bi Apr 05 2012 1:56pm FLAG
every nite my whole family [me my bro, 2 sisses, mom, dad, and whatever company we have] have a long hot orgy with lesbian and gay and straight action and we make sure everybody gets some of everybody in all the differant ways

moms tastes great! Apr 05 2012 2:03pm FLAG
someone said there was trolls on this forum... *loads crossbow i underestimated the situation, start with the jews

TR0SL4Y3R Apr 06 2012 10:06pm FLAG
hey pimp u gonna send pics?

. Apr 07 2012 12:48pm FLAG
I know i must be really sick in the head for even thinking such a thing but my yr old sis is starting to look hot to me. i would never want to hurt her and also she will be married soon. im 23 happy for her but i would like if we could at least masturbate together before the wedding. she would never agree to it but if there was a way to ask her it might be worth a try.

aGuyWhoIsVerySickInTheHead Apr 07 2012 8:04pm FLAG
Im actually just wasting my time. Never Mind.

aGuyWhoIsVerySickInTheHead Apr 07 2012 10:02pm FLAG
I have sex with my self

elise Apr 09 2012 4:46pm FLAG
I have sex with my self

elise Apr 09 2012 4:46pm FLAG
hey ask her ya never no...

i ate out my sis 1nce Apr 12 2012 12:51pm FLAG
Everyone who has sent pics has been arrested. the police this is MSbuissness

MS Apr 13 2012 4:44am FLAG
hello all i love my sis she is hot i got some sleeping pills i want 2 give her and take pic wat the best drink 2 give 2 her e-mail me supermanphil@hotmail.co.uk

love my sis Apr 14 2012 2:06am FLAG
please send me pics then i will show my sister pic i want to sex with my sister i got some my sister pics tell me how can i hack my sister

hotmale733@yahoo.com Apr 14 2012 7:53pm FLAG
WHAT THE HELL!?!?!? DUDE I HOPE YOU READ THIS ONE INSTED OF THE OTHER ONES!... DO NOT DO IT WITH YOUR SISTER!!!!! SERIOUSLY! if you do it you are a pshycho pig... you really wanna do that ? dude trust me get a girlfriend insted. thats alot better... i don't even know how i came to this site.

hai5n Apr 15 2012 3:42pm FLAG

hai5n Apr 15 2012 3:42pm FLAG
09674608227...text me and ill tell u how to do ur sister as i have persnal exp...it works!!!

Anonymous Apr 19 2012 4:31am FLAG
All u guys are,stupid

random Apr 20 2012 11:25pm FLAG
im and my brother sam who is asked me to have sex with him but i was on my peroid so i said next time sooo now i masterbait thinking about him doing me... we also made out and he got in my pants

thtsexychick Apr 22 2012 7:34pm FLAG

thtsexychick Apr 22 2012 7:36pm FLAG
did u know adam and eve was brother and sister? hm maybe thats how its suppose to be :) and back in bible days the men would impreganant their daughters and everything so to people saying this is wrong maybe you should do some research.

kremlgremgltrn Apr 24 2012 9:09pm FLAG
I am my sister is . I am not sure if she wants to me without risking her telling my parents?

xcyfj Apr 25 2012 6:50pm FLAG
thtsexychick post a email and lets trade pics. My email is animepimpmaster@yahoo.com

Pimpmaster or Animepimpmaster Apr 29 2012 9:00pm FLAG
DUDE you gotta send me that pictures....i will help you if you did :)

me paolo_botor@yahoo.com.ph Apr 30 2012 11:31am FLAG

me paolo_botor@yahoo.com.ph Apr 30 2012 11:32am FLAG
Send me pics i need them!!! Nbink2@gmail.com

The awesome one May 02 2012 2:14pm FLAG
Hey send me pictures of your sister

jesush846@gmail May 02 2012 8:15pm FLAG
dude you should bang her tonight!

lol lol lol May 04 2012 9:06am FLAG
send me those pics email me at roshi-07@hotmail.co.uk

mee May 04 2012 11:44am FLAG
I really want to me, i don't want to blackmail her because i know her and i don't think it will work, she will just tell my dad and then my life is over. I need it so she wants it please help.

reallyforsis May 04 2012 1:25pm FLAG
Dude is your sis hot? If so send me pics

me May 11 2012 11:40pm FLAG
ive got some really sexy pics of Taylor Cusimano you can look her up on facebook. email me ifyou wana exchange some. or if your a female you and i can exchange. shadow6988@live.com

Anonymous May 12 2012 7:50pm FLAG
Send me those pics!!!

mtbconner@hotmail.com May 13 2012 11:45pm FLAG
Send me the pics. bowmanbob1@yahoo.com

Joe May 18 2012 5:06pm FLAG
Send it to me! Im dieing of cancer and i want to see her! Plz:/ Jamestorello1@gmail.com

james lopa May 19 2012 8:17pm FLAG
how do i have sex with my sister in her sleep when she is a light sleeper?

Hi May 23 2012 11:09am FLAG
i ws shocked at the amount of comment on here, im 18 and i hope my two brothers dont feel this way about me and if they ever made advances to me in this way.... i would probably cut their d*ck off. i hope you all get caught and raped in prison by a big black guy... HECKING HILLBILLYS!

karma Jun 07 2012 4:57am FLAG

karma Jun 07 2012 4:59am FLAG
See, now I suppose I will be the voice of reason here: Do her, but remember if you do that you will have consequences. I have a sister, but I'm and shes 2, so I've never had those thoughts. I did have these thoughts about my mother for a time, and I did get over them: Without doing her. If I had a sister, and she was alright with it, I would definitely pounce on that. One of my fantasies is that, as it happens. Summary: If you feel it's right, then go for it. But accept your fate.

An Informed Seer Jun 07 2012 8:26pm FLAG
Just give ur sister ed her again and again, !

zack Jun 12 2012 10:31am FLAG
Wtf, this previous msg, this site added boyfriend to my add , I raped my sister,

zack Jun 12 2012 10:36am FLAG
ook i am ** and my sis is 18 i touch her boobs at night but i wana have sex with her how plz tell me and we r not freak's this is not good and not bad see so the punk's that say insults better watch it :@ i'll atdmit its wird but who cares right ?

girls ARE DUMP !!! Jun 18 2012 4:36pm FLAG
but i mean they have to have sex with us if not we will GORSE THEM WHEN WE GROW UP all girls on this page are so dump that is 1 thing and 2 thing well we just wana do it but dontk now how to ask or do it

girls ARE DUMP !!! Jun 18 2012 4:47pm FLAG
dude just press her boobs while she sleeping when she wake up just hold him and start doing sex.iam sure she also sex with you

scientice Jun 20 2012 6:44am FLAG
well i dont know yes i do press her boobs but if she see's me she will kill me or maybe well not kill me maybe just tell me to stop i dont know :S so what do u think ?

girls ARE DUMP !!! Jun 20 2012 8:22am FLAG
i want her at least to jerk me off or suck it or anything u know :S

girls ARE DUMP !!! Jun 20 2012 8:24am FLAG

girls ARE DUMP !!! Jun 20 2012 8:27am FLAG
or even show ME HER BOOBS

girls ARE DUMP !!! Jun 20 2012 8:30am FLAG
If any one of you want any assistance,? About having sex with your sister,? Mail your sis pics to me and i will send you suggestions and some pics of mine.. My email id is "coolroysrj@gmail.com"

Coolroysrj Jun 20 2012 8:56pm FLAG
just post here it beter

girls ARE DUMP !!! Jun 21 2012 6:16am FLAG
Dude send me the pics to my email: josh.kingg101@aol.com ill send you some of my girlfriend in return, shes a slut, in fact i can probably get some of her friends ***** too

I 10 girls a day Jun 22 2012 10:13am FLAG
Send me those pics noahhemail@gmail.com

A cool kid Jun 23 2012 4:00am FLAG
Hey me to jared1903@hotmail.com

Mando Jun 25 2012 1:22am FLAG
I CANT :D send any pics ( srry) but i would like some advice on this page plz :) thnx guys

girls ARE DUMP !!! Jun 25 2012 11:01am FLAG
btw am GOIN TO CHANGE MY NAME OK NOT GIRLS ARE DUMP IT WILL BE 'code 0 '

code 0 ( was girls are dump but has been changed :D lol Jun 25 2012 11:48am FLAG
so come on help me man plz I HAVE TO DO IT ! WITH HER

CODE 0 Jun 25 2012 11:50am FLAG

CODE 0 Jun 25 2012 11:50am FLAG
ing sickos

FBI Jun 26 2012 1:16am FLAG
FUUICKINGG SICKOS

NABMAN Jun 26 2012 1:16am FLAG
KING SICKOS

JJSID Jun 26 2012 1:17am FLAG
Any hot girls wanna txt and exchange pics. Hit me at blado3002@ymail.com!

Oh, Horny boy is here. Jun 28 2012 6:30pm FLAG
Ftskjmr@hotmail.com send me them

Anonymous Jun 30 2012 12:35am FLAG
Ftskjmr@hotmail.com send me them

Anonymous Jun 30 2012 12:35am FLAG
Ftskjmr@hotmail.com send me them

Anonymous Jun 30 2012 12:35am FLAG
Nvm

Anonymous Jun 30 2012 12:36am FLAG
Hey bro I ed my sis once it was amazing. I'll trade you pics? Jrobinson320@yahoo.com

Footballgod Jul 03 2012 10:16am FLAG
All right what u need to do is pretend to sleep in her bed but with your d*ck out when she walks in she will see your d*ck walk up and feel it if she really gets into it wake up and just seduce her

Anonymous Jul 06 2012 2:56pm FLAG

Anonymous Jul 06 2012 2:56pm FLAG
gameplayer231@yahoo.com hook me up with those picks man

d*ckman Jul 09 2012 9:46pm FLAG
Email me those pictures, i really want to see. b.kazkolovas@gmail.com

World Jul 15 2012 9:24am FLAG
Moo cow

Da cow Jul 17 2012 3:56pm FLAG
My step cousin is EXTREMLY hot and i want to here but idk if she wants to have sex with me. Please send me advice! My email is Meatman25565@gmail.com

A lonely He-Man Jul 18 2012 3:44am FLAG
a true brother wont even think of such a thing..... what freaks r u people

true brother Jul 18 2012 3:30pm FLAG
any chance u could email me those pictures at @hotmail.com

send me the pics plz Jul 21 2012 3:55am FLAG
i want to my sister so hard any advise on how? fishinforbass08@aol.com

your mom Jul 23 2012 9:11am FLAG
YOU GUYS ARE ALL FREKINNNN SIIICKKK WELL MOS OF YOU

YOU GUYS ARE ALL IDIOTS AND SICKOSSSS Jul 23 2012 10:20am FLAG
PPPPPPPPPEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVSSSSSSSSSS

GO GET A LIFE Jul 23 2012 10:22am FLAG
Hey I'm right now send me some picks of your sis and I'll see what I can doo santiago.pagan3@gmail.com

XxPRkidkillerxX Jul 26 2012 8:10pm FLAG
man i want to me and i wont show or tell some ppl..lol hey can u send me thoes pics .... send me ur email so i dont have to put mine on her

iloveyou Jul 31 2012 10:23am FLAG
send at prosolia99@aol.com Please

iloveyou Jul 31 2012 10:28am FLAG
I just came out of the shower she was waiting for me she fondled my d*ck which gave me a hard on I couldn't say no I followed her to her room stripped her her boobs were massive I sucked on the then plugged my d*ck inside her and had sex for an hour

Na Jul 31 2012 2:52pm FLAG
Send me those pic Thoe ;) svaldivia787@gmail.com

Swagboi Jul 31 2012 8:01pm FLAG

<3 Jul 31 2012 8:01pm FLAG

<3 Jul 31 2012 8:02pm FLAG
My sister caught me ranking and I asked her if she ever master ares she said no so I said I'll do it for her I pulled down her tights and fingered her she got so ed for hours we do this all the time I have a video Ill email it to u

Na Aug 02 2012 4:11am FLAG

Na Aug 02 2012 4:11am FLAG
Look, honestly, you just have to ask her- make sure that you kill anyone who finds out though. That's what I did.

Jaime Aug 02 2012 4:12am FLAG
Anyone who has videos or pictures email me chance65@yahoo.com I want to my sister as well

Bigd*ck Aug 04 2012 9:02pm FLAG
I was sitting next to my sister on the sofa and I placed my hand near hears she grabbed my hand and put it on her legs I rubbed her thighs and licked them .I began unbuttoning her shirt and removing her bra, I licked her back and her tits i ripped off her underwear and lick her wet tang before I fingered her I pulled out my c*ck and shoved it unto her tang and shagged her . Afterwards we lick each others bodies

Na Aug 06 2012 1:26am FLAG
can i have some pics plz - chesswhiz97@yahoo.com

Jake Aug 06 2012 7:30pm FLAG
just straight up ask her u cowards

Jake Aug 06 2012 7:32pm FLAG
any1 with a vagina or a c*nt wanna cybersex

4u Aug 08 2012 3:52pm FLAG

Anonymous Aug 08 2012 3:54pm FLAG

Anonymous Aug 08 2012 3:59pm FLAG

Anonymous Aug 08 2012 3:59pm FLAG
Sen me those pics at joe.hardy4@gmail.com I'll send u some of my girlfriend once u send them to me

Joe Aug 11 2012 10:54am FLAG
send me any of those pics at jjflipher@gmail.com

Anonymous Aug 13 2012 3:30pm FLAG
ps ill send back

Anonymous Aug 13 2012 3:30pm FLAG
please send me pictures, i got a hot sister too, but i dont jack off to her ill send pictures of her ***** too bigdaddybano@yahoo.com

hello my name is ______ Aug 13 2012 8:20pm FLAG
please Na email me the video

hello my name is ______ Aug 13 2012 8:22pm FLAG
having sex with your sister is one is wrong with all of you!?

anonymous Aug 14 2012 8:37am FLAG
Send the pic

Lily Aug 14 2012 9:18am FLAG
Send to me mate jj_fuchs10@hotmail.com

Anonymous Aug 15 2012 5:04am FLAG
Send to me mate jj_fuchs10@hotmail.com

Anonymous Aug 15 2012 5:04am FLAG
am very eager to my sister.. can any one suggest which drugs must be used... so that she cant notice..

sexremo Aug 16 2012 2:09am FLAG
anyone wanna ic trade KINGofKINGS23@hotmail.ca

that guy Aug 16 2012 10:04pm FLAG
anyone wanna pic trade KINGofKINGS23@hotmail.ca

that guy Aug 16 2012 10:05pm FLAG
I'd like to see some pics of your sister ill send you some pics of mine email me at jaman3ou@gmail.com

jaman Aug 17 2012 11:11am FLAG
I really want some pic kingofmoney10@hotmail.com

Kingofmoney10 Aug 18 2012 9:30pm FLAG
im can any one help me get laid by my sister please she has a big ass and tits she is

Anonymous Aug 18 2012 9:32pm FLAG
my sister is im trying to her and get some babies from her

Anonymous Aug 19 2012 2:28am FLAG

Anonymous Aug 19 2012 2:32am FLAG
I do too. My sister is really HOT and I would totally like to stick my c*ck in her. I set up my camera in the bathroom sometimes and afterwards Jack-Off to it. She has nice tits and we masturbate together sometimes but I don't know what to ask her.

HornyGuyThatLoveHisSistersTits Aug 19 2012 8:30am FLAG
i need 9-10 years pre**** girls video any one give me the link: abjungle1@gmail.com

Anonymous Aug 19 2012 10:27pm FLAG
bjr j'ai ans bientot 18 dans 2 mois je suis attirer par ma soeur alors quel a ans j'arrete pas de regarder des video ***o je tape dans la recherche frere et soeur voilas vous aller dire que je suis malade d'egouttant mais moi ma soeur je l'aime j'ai eu plusieur occasion de la baiser meme une fois je suis rentrer dans sa chambre elle a le someille un peut lour donc pour la reveiller il faut y arriver donc je suis rentrer dans sa chambre et j'ai commencer a regarder si elle dormais d que j'ai vue qu'elle dormais j'ais commencer a enlerver son pyjamas et sa culotte j'etait super exister de pouvoir enfin la baiser donc j'ai enlever mon calçon j'ai eu une érection tres rapide elle dormait sur le ventre donc j'ai ecarter c jambe et la j'ai commencer a rentrer ma bite de 23 cm dans son vagin il etait si chaud et humide a la fois et la je suis rentrer en contacte avec hymens et j'ai pas eu beaucoup de male a le dechirer d'un seul coup de reins un fois déchirer j'ai rentrer ma bite de 23 cm juste qu'au bout et j'ai attendu pour que son corp prenne l'habitude de mon membre et j'ai commencer a faire des va et vien tres lent au debut puis j'ai commencer a accélerer le mouvement elle commencer a faire des petit gémissement et j'ai commencer a venir j'ai exploser dans la chatte a ma petite soeur puis j'ai continuer et quand j'ai ejaculer au bout de la cinquieme fois elle c reveiller et elle a demander ce que je fesait en elle sur le moment mon coeur a accélerer puis je lui est dit que j'avais des sentiment pour elle qu'elle etait un jeune fille tres belle et que j'en pouvait plus je voulais te faire l'amour elle ma dit que elle aussi elle avait des sentiment donc apres cela j'ai continuer a la baiser elle pousser des hurlement heureusement que mes parent était partie chez des amis pendant 4 jrs je les baiser pendant 30 min dans la chatte etje lui est dit que je voulais la sodomiser elle a voulu je lui est dit que tu aller avoir malle donc j'ai rentrer mon membre dans son pti cul serrer et j'ai attendu pour qu'elle prenne l'habitude et j'ai commencer par des pti va et vien puis j'ai accelerer je les sodomiser pendant 25 min puis pour finir je lui est demander dans quelle endroit de son corp que j'éjacule elle ma dit tu m'éjacule dans le cul elle a meme pas fini de le dire et j'aivais deja ejaculer dans son pti cul elle ma dit qu'elle avait adorer cela et pendant 4 jour on a baiser comme des chiens

dono Aug 21 2012 7:22am FLAG
hey ..even i wanna .

rahul sharma Aug 25 2012 2:18pm FLAG
want to heck mine to she is so hot.....

egrag Aug 28 2012 1:50pm FLAG
lol, yolo

swag Aug 31 2012 2:59am FLAG
Easy, just send your name and pictures to charles@fbi.gov and I'll not only tell you what type of girl she is, but easily help you on your way. ;)

Charles Darwin Aug 31 2012 8:53pm FLAG
I ed my little 8 year old brother the other day. I'm by the way. I was touching my self and he walked in to get something. he saw me and looked in shock. he said that's what mommy does. so i said come over and i'll show you what she used to do with daddy. i told him t get ***** and come over to me. he said ok. when he took off his boxers the size of his penis shocked me. he was already hard and it must have been at least 7 inches long. i told him to get between my legs and put his c*ck in my "hole". he had just got the head of his c*ck in when he gave a big thrust and slid the rest of him inside me. we were both shaking with pleasure. he slid in and out of me as i moaned form the pleasure i was receiving. i put my legs over his shoulders so it would make it easier for him. he continued to thrust in and out of me until i orgasmed. i told him to sit on my stomach and put his monster between my boobs. he thrusted inbetween them as i held them some i enclosed his c*ck. i could see that he was leaking pre cum and i told him to go faster and faster. he finally shot all over my face. we do it all the time now.

Anonymous Aug 31 2012 8:55pm FLAG
I really want to have sex with my 22 year old sister and by the way im and when i was she was laying on her belly and then i layed on top of her and pushed my c*ck into her ass and it felt soo good and then my mum walked in and saw my c*ck in her ass and said stand up, so i stood up and then my mum started sucking my c*ck and i cummed all over her face .

Harry Sep 04 2012 11:45am FLAG
I think u should f**ck your sis so hard and suck oit her fanny

unknown Sep 05 2012 2:31pm FLAG
Prophet dudu ....[A HELPER] at your service My name is Prophet dudu zoga and I am a trained Professional Traditional Spells Healer and caster of all type of spell, specializing in the fields of love,more income,power,success Money,heart desire,Luck ,lottery,revenge,marriage sickness,court case and Witch Craft. i have been doing these for quiet a long time now Do you have love problems / issues that you need sorted out? We have a variety of love spells/money make spell various just let me know what your problem and it will be take care of/ and so on that will change your life forever. Have you lost a loved one? Are you in love with someone who doesn’t seem to care about you? Is your loved one in love with someone else? contact me NOW and I will summon all my powers to make your dreams come true. i can also help you of you want to be famous I can help you with any problem or wish that you might have and want it to come true I have more than 40 years experience in the field of Spell Casting / Spiritual Healing. Over these years I have worked for thousands of clients in more than 50 countries all over the world. My services are hugely in demand which is proof of the success I am achieving on a day to day basis. Are you battling to make ends meet? Are you experiencing a financial crisis and you cannot pay all your bills? I know what it feel like. Let me help you by casting one of my much sought after Money Spells. I can help you increase your income Are you living in constant fear? Do you need a Protection Spell? Contact me on (solutioncenter965@yahoo.com)now and I will cast a very powerful Protection Spell that will protect you and your loved ones from evil and that job you are after, help you achieve success in many fields, improve your luck, and much more… Don’t wait until it is too late... just tell me your problem and it will be solve and you we be happy again.you can count on me and i will make are sure your problem are solve. I can help you with any problem that you might be facing.

prophet dudu Sep 12 2012 6:06am FLAG
I used to when I come home on leave

psychologicallyScarred Sep 13 2012 7:54pm FLAG
. \. \.'.'

. .. Sep 14 2012 10:15am FLAG
Help me to heck my sister

Anonymous Sep 24 2012 3:40pm FLAG
I'm male she's I want to heck her but don't know how to ask her or seduce her email advice at Brenda.lang2@aol.com

Anonymous Sep 24 2012 3:43pm FLAG
Well first of all, you're sick for wanting to do it with your sister. Second of all, get a ing girlfriend you little 10 year old c*nt.

youdontknowwhoiam Sep 28 2012 4:56pm FLAG
hi friends if you really want to have sex with your sis first prepare your mind for it .when u and sis are alone get her a chocolate or a bar and give it to her when starts eating it tell her that she is beautiful .when she is eating the bar touch her body and her boobs start keeping your hands at her tang force her to have sex start undressing her.have a condom with you if she was afraid wear a condom and show her then she will take your c*ck into her tang. points to remember that the bar should be big and it should take 20 minutes for her to eat you should be ready with a condom this worked for me\if not for you visit www.sisterseduction.com

super c*ck aj Oct 02 2012 6:23am FLAG
You guys are sick u people you are sick bastards crasy pyschos

Im a man Oct 02 2012 6:15pm FLAG
i would love some pics and in return ill send you some. if u would hit me up at lukemcintire98@yahoo.com

Teh Llama king Oct 03 2012 6:06pm FLAG
You guys no this is wrong rite I love my family and u should to my name is deandre frazier I am 10 years old and I would take this to consider that is sick in gods way we we are brothers and sisters we dont have sex with our sisters or brothers think about it we are a gigantick f amily I love u guys u are my family thats the true meaning of family

im aa man with true sense Oct 04 2012 7:36pm FLAG
im i want to have sex with my 27 year old sis how do i do it pls help

this guy Oct 04 2012 8:53pm FLAG
I am and my sis is , how do i get her to have sex with me, i really want to but i dont know how, please help, email me at ella.sandrovic@gmail.com ps im a boy

I WANT TO ING HARD Oct 05 2012 8:36pm FLAG
Wait wait u r saying that u r I should find u and rip ur nuts out just kidding u this is incest rite and ur sis is 27

Im aa man with true sense Oct 06 2012 8:37am FLAG
fuker suck my d*ck bitch

I kill u Oct 06 2012 4:51pm FLAG
I am and i want to my sister who is , how can i?

SISTER ER Oct 06 2012 5:38pm FLAG
so one night i was home with my brother and im a girl and i walked down to where he was watching tv and pulled down my under wear and sat on the chair it took him a few minutes for him to notic me and when he did i said name come here and lick my and pulled out his tong and made him like it for 10 minutes strait so then i pulled down his pants and took out his c*ck and i just started to rub it and then i spit on it and ribed it some more till he was going ahhhhh ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhhhhh then i started to suck on it up and down up and down then he pushed me off and then started to lick my ass the he shoved his toung in my ass so far and i was was moaning so loud and then i was cuming so hard thin he shoved his tinny c*ck in me and then we were both moaning so bad

ing temped Oct 07 2012 6:09am FLAG
Hey hecking temped go fuk ur self bitch suck my d*ck u to sis hecker

Sombodey u dont want to know ps I kill u Oct 07 2012 8:13am FLAG
i need help i got my sister pregnant what do i do?

ahhhh Oct 10 2012 3:41pm FLAG
Um hey im not going to be mean about this but its ur fault just reple and then we can talk about this

Im aa man with true sense Oct 10 2012 3:57pm FLAG
How can I seduce my sister I'm she's

Anonymous44 Oct 19 2012 4:40pm FLAG
send some of those pic to me mate. i've got the same problem like you mate. how did you manage to overcome it? jaymia98@yahoo.co.uk -

too cool to be a fool Oct 23 2012 1:17am FLAG
incest should be legalised

king incest Oct 23 2012 1:21am FLAG
hot sister+she has a home(alone)+a bro like me.im19 shis 23.what should i do?

jlouiys Oct 23 2012 5:17pm FLAG
I'm and my sister is . I want to smell her and lick it too, how could I ask without her telling my parents?

Somebody Oct 25 2012 5:15pm FLAG
I want to have sex with my sister to she's wet right now I can see it thru her pjs right now what do I do I can't get sleeping pills because my parents will be like your not getting thos help

Anonymous Oct 26 2012 5:42pm FLAG
just ask her and then if she denies it say just kidding

Anonymous 44 Oct 27 2012 7:57pm FLAG
GOD IM SO HORNY AND MY SISTER IS SO WET I WANT TO GET INTO HER BED WITH HER AND F*C* HER NOW

HORNY Oct 29 2012 12:42pm FLAG
HORNY COME TO MY PLACE IM AND ILL LET U STICK UR C*C* UP MY AS* COME ON I KNOW U WANT TO F**K ME SO HARD PS. IM SHOTING OUT CUM AND SOCKING WET

HORNYS LOVER Oct 29 2012 12:45pm FLAG
How many anonnomuses are there

This is weird Nov 04 2012 5:43pm FLAG
can't believe i went that far on the internet

djow Nov 05 2012 11:38am FLAG
Man, you guys are all major creeps...talking about having sex with your sisters like it's normal. That's freaking disgusting!! You all SERIOUSLY need help

disgusted Nov 09 2012 9:45pm FLAG
aik din mene apni sis ko msg kia mbl pr mene usko kaha k mjy tm sy aik bt krni h usne kaha k kya bt krni h mene kaha kuch nae choro .. usny mjy kafi convince kiya or promise b kiya k wo kisi ko b nae btay ge mene usko kaha k mjy tmsy rat ko milna h to usny kafi gussa kiya kehti h me tmri sis hn tm mere bare m aisa kaise soch skty ho ?? mene usko kuch nae kaha chup kr gya . aik din wo so rahe thi to mene uski breast pr hath rakha . phr uski tang pr apni finger lagai uski jab ankh khulny lagti thi to me side pr ho jata tha to plz mjy advise chahye plz tell me me apni sis k sath sex krna chahta hn koi advise do plz ?? ye koi pills bta do i req u all plz

A.D Nov 13 2012 7:26am FLAG
y dont yall gimme yo sissys il her ewwwwwwwwww

swagjini Nov 18 2012 7:03pm FLAG
What if my sister tells my parents and they kill me. Please help serious answers only.

John C. Nov 19 2012 9:32pm FLAG
I'm trying aswell but I don't have the confidence to do it I've seen her ***** but how do I ask her? What if she turns me down? She will talk about it to every one. I really can't resist she is soooo hot!!

Greg Brady Nov 20 2012 3:04am FLAG
Contact me via kik on u're apple phone username is marcoo9090 or on bump username Mark Oneil

Greg Brady Nov 20 2012 3:25am FLAG
If I sneak into my sisters room when she is still sleeping and start massaging her c**t and she wakes up and freaks out what should I do because she will tell everyone I know, everyone she knows and everyone I will ever know. Please help!!!!!!

Bill Nov 20 2012 8:09pm FLAG
I think that you just need to get in her in bed and satisfy her how old are you maybe tell her that you won't speak about it to anyone or if she is smart she won't tell

Greg Brady Nov 20 2012 11:44pm FLAG
first , in front of your parents, go to market and park with your sister and be a good friend of her. when you will do this , your parents will have not any doubt on you. then you show her some ***s in alone and ask her the size of her bra . go to market and purchase it. in the midnight , go to her room and give her. request her to check the size of the bra. when she starts checking, touch her breast slowly. if she does not objects, it means she is ready to have sex with you..............................

yasika Nov 25 2012 1:28am FLAG
Wanting to get with your sister is perfectly normal. Like masturbating. But the 23 year olds trying to get with s. They are the ones that are messed up. Same goes with the ones who are willing to drug them.

Truth-sayer Nov 27 2012 9:10pm FLAG
1. Why would someone drug their sister. 2. The question is how can I get her to have sexual intercourse with my sister.

Greg Brady Nov 28 2012 3:12am FLAG
Come on any ideas quickly she is staying over on the weekend for Christmas I'm thinking getting some mistletoe when we are alone. Any others because mine is a crap one.

Mark lovegood Dec 04 2012 2:12am FLAG
hey im 18 and my sister is i really wanna have sex with my sister she's doesnt drink nor showoff her body :| i dont know how to appoach her , she's good in studies and she's hot , i dont think she has any intention on fu**ing me but she sometimes out of fun spank me , i really wanna tear her juicy vagina , i wanna f**k her bad ,her ass my god is so ing hot , i wanna heck her without getting into trouble or letting her know , please anyone give me a proper advice .PLEASE !!!

Sis lover Dec 04 2012 3:14pm FLAG
Correction : SHE is my elder sister hey im 18 and my sister is 20 and i really wanna have sex with my sister she's doesnt drink nor showoff her body :| i dont know how to appoach her , she's good in studies and she's hot , i dont think she has any intention on fu**ing me but she sometimes out of fun spank me , i really wanna tear her juicy vagina , i wanna f**k her bad ,her ass my god is sohot , i wanna heck her without getting into trouble or letting her know , please anyone give me a proper advice .PLEASE !!!

Sis lover Dec 04 2012 3:15pm FLAG
Can I have those pics..? I'll send some in return. My email is Jamezhipp@gmail.com

James Dec 05 2012 1:15am FLAG
sneak into your sisters room when she is still sleeping and start massaging her c**t and she wakes up and if freaks out you should Kiss her because she won't tell everyone I know, everyone she knows and everyone I will ever know because she would be embarrassed. It worked for me..

Jeff Cunningham Dec 06 2012 11:00pm FLAG
Any more advice

Love guru Dec 07 2012 11:59pm FLAG
All of you are sick

Lesbian women Dec 13 2012 9:04pm FLAG
RIP to those in CT

blank Dec 14 2012 8:46pm FLAG
What

Sexy bitch Dec 15 2012 11:12pm FLAG
Thanks Jeff Cunningham, ill have to try it and let you know.

Bill Dec 16 2012 7:35pm FLAG
One more thing, her room is really squeaky and she is a light sleeper so when is the best time for my move.

Bill (again) Dec 16 2012 7:41pm FLAG
Early morning about 2-3 o'clock but I just waited until she started snoring but I only did it when we were alone. Otherwise just do it when ever we were home alone we still do it today

Jeff Cunningham Dec 16 2012 10:57pm FLAG
Thanks ill let you know how it goes YOLO haha

Bill Dec 17 2012 4:17pm FLAG
I'm and my sister is and I and began to have sex with her we still do this.

Anonymous Dec 18 2012 12:56am FLAG
How did you get her to

Hopelessly stuck Dec 18 2012 3:42am FLAG
Hey any advice

Hey any advice Dec 22 2012 11:15pm FLAG
who wants to me, who lives in ontario, near timmins p.s i am a boy

Hornyritenow Dec 23 2012 9:00am FLAG
Send me those pics :)? Mssubstrate@hotmail.com

AdviceGuru Dec 23 2012 7:53pm FLAG
Im sorry but this is weird but im not going to judge but this is not normal... Mabey your should go do ur friends sisters....and have a normal relationship with you siblings...

Jazz Dec 24 2012 3:26pm FLAG
Girls or guys semd me pics of your sister to 0448370643

jizzinmypants24 Dec 24 2012 9:04pm FLAG
i want a kinky girl who wants to get down w/me n my sis...

joestarguy Dec 27 2012 5:58pm FLAG
plzz tell me pills name .. i want to suck my sister plz plz plz tell me

A.S Dec 29 2012 4:02am FLAG

A.S Dec 29 2012 4:03am FLAG
plzz tell me pills name .. i want to suck my sister pus*y plz plz plz tell me

Anonymous Dec 29 2012 4:03am FLAG
yo send me those pics if you get the chance... dego2897@yahoo.com

wazupyo Jan 01 2013 1:17pm FLAG

Jeff Cunningham Jan 03 2013 1:47am FLAG
Walk right up to her and rip off her pants then jamm ur d*ck as far as it will go into her it worked for me Snd me some pics

ajthockeygreat@gmail.com Jan 04 2013 2:18pm FLAG
shud i have sex with my sister im she is 18??

Mwwwwwwww Jan 04 2013 3:28pm FLAG
Yes u should and snd me pics

ajthockeygreat@gmail.com Jan 04 2013 9:40pm FLAG
It is ok as long as you have protection. I'm and she is so I don't know how to approach the situation

Help Jan 04 2013 11:14pm FLAG
Hey HELP just tie up ur sis hands then her and then gag her and hold her hostage till she promises not to tell anyone Send me some pics

ajthockeygreat@gmail.com Jan 05 2013 8:54pm FLAG
Yeah that will really work

Help Jan 06 2013 1:18am FLAG
Help I'm with her right now

Hello Jan 06 2013 5:45am FLAG
give her my contact shan.love69_1974@yahoo.com

shan Jan 06 2013 9:30am FLAG
Need help with gitin with my sister

Anonymous Jan 06 2013 10:56am FLAG
Hi. If anyone has any pics of their hot girlfriends or sisters, send them at kylemorgan@gmail.com. I don't have any pics to swap, so please forgive me for that. :)

Some Horny Dude Jan 10 2013 12:25am FLAG
im annd my sis is 18 weve made out and sh felt my c*ck and i felt her P*ssy now i want to actually her any advice ?

yep Feb 10 2013 2:24am FLAG
i want to actually her, any advice?

Anonymous Feb 10 2013 2:26am FLAG
This is pathetic; you kids should be ashamed of yourselves!

Mother Feb 15 2013 11:30pm FLAG
s Be Krazy

Chuck Norris Feb 16 2013 8:33pm FLAG
hey i need help i really want to f*** my sis im she is i want to try while shes asleep but what if she starts yelling and tells my mom and dad she also does not like sex that much but caught her ma**erb*ting and waling around ***** please help

rockhard9inch Feb 18 2013 12:19am FLAG
rockhard9inch When you guys just by yourself sit beside her and try to ***** a move it she says something you can black mail her with something she had done..I don't know if this would help because im trying get help because i wanna f*** my older brother

iiNeedYouNow Feb 22 2013 10:12pm FLAG
*maked

iiNeedYouNow Feb 22 2013 10:13pm FLAG
Hey, I really want to have sex with my brother, I am a girl and I would love for you guys (and girls) to send me pictures of yourselves!!! I'm very and I will send you pictures in return!

Hornywomen Feb 28 2013 12:27am FLAG
My email is Lexixwes@gmail.com

Hornywomen Feb 28 2013 12:28am FLAG
Send the pics to me. Eclipticstar@gmail.com

Anonymous Mar 10 2013 9:16pm FLAG
send me ur pics I'll send my sister's ratanranbir@gmail.com

Ranbir Ratan Mar 13 2013 4:07am FLAG
send me the pic to the_epicface2000@hotmail.com

Someone Mar 16 2013 11:37am FLAG
i also want to do sex with my elder sister she is 21 and i am i have also made a video of her when she was bathing so, should i blackmail her by video or i should try any other way pelase help me

amit gupta Mar 18 2013 11:32am FLAG
Someone send me some young, pics? Or videos? Plz............. Austin356@hotmail.com

....... Mistricul Apr 01 2013 4:13pm FLAG
You should get her to chach you arond

Sex Sex Sex Apr 05 2013 5:34pm FLAG
i want to do my neice so bad, shes i found video on her laptop of her playing with her , cud i have some pics of ur sisters guys and girls? hardasrock53@hotmail.com

hard as rock Apr 24 2013 6:50pm FLAG
Sind me pics n exchange I'll send you some

Anonymous Apr 27 2013 9:40pm FLAG
Send them to jadensalam@gmail.com

Anonymous Apr 27 2013 9:41pm FLAG
So my sister just came in my room and shoved my d*ck in her

Sister er May 13 2013 4:36pm FLAG
Dude, picks: pieisgreate@gmail.com

Guy Jun 09 2013 8:07pm FLAG
DO YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI SECRET ORDER? IF YES THEN CONTACT OUR ONLINE AGENT ROLAND THOMAS,FOR MORE DETAILS EMAIL: illuminatioccultistkingdom@outlook.com OR CALL +23470676092

illuminati Jun 10 2013 1:54am FLAG
To all the weak minded reason they were told. There is only one thing dangerous about incest, retard kids...as long as you both are cool with it do it! Just dont have kids....I used to have sex with both of my half sisters they are both beautiful and we were young and experimented on each other, we all grew out of it got married and we all have families of our own. Dont believe the hype if you like someone that is not wrong, just use protection. Look at psychology young girls pattern the man they like after there fathers...

I love my sisters Jun 11 2013 7:18pm FLAG
i really want to my sister,she is and im 20 someone give me some advice here is my email carlosm03@gmail.com

me Jun 12 2013 3:42pm FLAG
Free photos 4 everyone

ImHornyRiteNow Jun 15 2013 1:21am FLAG
Who here is in Australia and wats sex

Sexyhorneydude Jun 15 2013 1:23am FLAG
Send me pic(s) and i'll send you some of my sis (I have older and younger sis pic) jsanon72 at g mail com

Jsanon Jun 15 2013 10:36am FLAG
any one want to have sex near villa park IL I'm

needy Jun 24 2013 10:06am FLAG
my sister is 23 and I am 20 but I want to have sex with her but when I asked her she said no what do I do

Mike Jul 01 2013 9:22pm FLAG
Text me at 2489292939 for advice oh and she has a boyfriend and a kid

Mike Jul 01 2013 9:24pm FLAG
My sister is and a christian im and really want sex bad but she doesn't how do i change that so she had swx with me

Desperate for sex Jul 02 2013 1:42am FLAG
Any people who live in callala bay 2540 who want sex

Desperate for sex Jul 02 2013 1:47am FLAG
Drgoodweed@gmail.com email that Shiz to me

7in_Penis Jul 03 2013 11:39pm FLAG
I wold be up for got pics kissphur@yahoo.com

N/A Jul 05 2013 12:19pm FLAG
Im trying to have sex wit my sis, but my strategy are not working. also can u Let me see them pics!

Nylatindragon27@yahoo.com Jul 06 2013 2:36am FLAG
who wants sex

sexychickit Aug 02 2013 4:12pm FLAG
An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is Micheal smith i live in Australia,and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{ogbapaullovespellcaster@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next 3days what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next 3days, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past {5}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same temple {ogbapaullovespellcaster@gmail.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related of "bringing your ex back.all thanks to great Dr Ogba for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.

mr micheal Aug 20 2013 11:44am FLAG
sicko

F-B-I Aug 24 2013 8:36pm FLAG
I want to get my sister to have sex with she three years older than me and shows no interest

Help Mee Aug 25 2013 10:39pm FLAG
Dude send me pics! trex92001@gmail.com and bang your sis for me

Me Sep 03 2013 8:58pm FLAG
hey if you have any ***** pictures of your sis send em to me ill send you some back picforpic72@gmail.com

picforpic Sep 11 2013 11:31pm FLAG
Hey one drug you can use is cyanide! It really works for a good lifetime they don't feel a thing :)

Anonymous Sep 14 2013 1:49am FLAG
Anyone want girl or boys pic for pics email me jcsmith1@live.co.uk I also will talk dirty

Lets go Sep 16 2013 6:13am FLAG
I want those pictures @ryan.chester6@gmail.com

Anonymous Sep 23 2013 2:48pm FLAG
Hello,everyone i am from Canada i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called dr ogala who help me cast a spell that bring back my ex-lover who left me for two years before our marriage,His spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married with two kids and me and my [ex-lover] now husband are very happy more than ever before,what more can i say rather than to say thank you dr ogala for been there for me,contact him today and your life will never ever remain the same his email is Ogalalovespell@gmail.com, may the lord continue to use you to save people as you did to me, He is the best spell caster that can help you.

stacey Oct 03 2013 10:42am FLAG
i want t o her hard but i dont think she will let me she is not slut and idk how to make her want my d*ck i need some help i tryed to turn her on by weseling with her till i was on top but my mom called right as i was about to get a boner and then she might have benn ready and i would grab her tits by accidant and lay on her than she would want it

unknown Oct 05 2013 12:37pm FLAG
i will try to get in to her room again and then pin her down and get a boner then idk waht she will do

unknown Oct 05 2013 12:38pm FLAG
anybody want to help me my 19 year old sis

unknown Oct 05 2013 12:40pm FLAG
My sister is so hot! She is a red head with massive 36c tits! I want to have sex with her so bad, she is. 21 and I am . She is extremely sexy. I have tried to rub her whole body but she wouldn't take her thong or bra off, but I did get to feel her boobs. She has a sexy ass. I just want to f her so bad. Please give me some advice and hurry, I want her to be a virgin when I have sex with her... Me seeing her ***** would due. I WILL NOT RAPE HER! She is so sexy. How I rubbed my sisters back, she got a bad cut on her knee so i cleaned it up for her and i started to rub her feet and i asked her to take her pants and shirt off and she said yes. i alomst massgaed her butt. i made my way up to her back and asked her to tak her bra off she said no. accasonaly when i wasmassaging her i would ask again. period fianlly (ii think she let me feel her boobs).

baltimore man Oct 06 2013 9:56am FLAG
Don't ask her to take off her bra just take it off for her ask her to have sex and see how that goes

Unknown Oct 06 2013 3:50pm FLAG
What else. I mean I am afraid to ask her for sex. If she says no I might get in trouble. But she is smoking hot... Please give me some advice. How do I ask her without asking her. Like turn her on.

baltimore man Oct 07 2013 4:34pm FLAG
Send me pics person2469@gmail.com

Anonymous Oct 12 2013 9:27am FLAG
You want me to send pics of her to you?

Baltimore man Oct 16 2013 2:54pm FLAG
PM7Wg9 wow, awesome article post.Thanks Again. Awesome.

KmKfBmAeDZlXMdLgpl Oct 26 12:06pm FLAG
Send me pics please bemismarcus2@gmail.com

Me Nov 10 8:19am FLAG
every time im in the shower my sister says can i use the bathroom but she just say that so my mom and dad dont find out and why she comes in the bathroom is because she acts like she ganna use the bathroom then she puls the cutains away and pulls me outa the shower and she pulls down her pants and starts sucking my d*ck the bends over and i give it to her in her tight lil yes brother aww its ao good

sisterlovesbrothersd*ck Nov 10 10:09am FLAG
My sis just came in to my room in only bra and thong, she just started to undress and strip for me. Then she walked over to me and took of my pants and started to suck my di#k i and i started to finger her ass, then she took a condom out and she let me her ass

hshsgdiwjf Nov 17 1:31pm FLAG
There's totally nothing wrong with sniffing your sister's panties while you're her too,it's brilliant!I've done it!!

Johnny reb Nov 27 9:03am FLAG
I used to smell at my sister's c*nt when she was asleep,MMMM! nice honey smell!

Johnny reb Nov 27 9:05am FLAG
My older sis showed me & my bro her twat when she was only 9.I'd love to see it now!

Johnny reb Nov 27 9:06am FLAG
Get your mam's used panties under your nose while you're ing your sister!It's brilliant

Johnny reb Nov 27 9:08am FLAG
hey guys im a girl an my brother wants 2 have sex whith me but I don't know what 2 say yes/no please tell me im confused yeah im 9 yr old and my bro is 8 yr old ok please text back as soon as possible

morgan allan p5 manor park school aberdeen scotland Nov 27 5:01pm FLAG
Omg i just her ass and that she called my name

hjffudejoöjdegkkgr Nov 29 6:46am FLAG
ImHornyRiteNow send ur sister pic to me. In return, i will send you my hot cheerleader sister SimonEnrique999@hotmail.co.uk

Simon Dec 30 8:34am FLAG
Idk

weezy Jan 05 6:41am FLAG
-1'

1 Mar 07 7:36pm FLAG
1

-1' Mar 07 7:40pm FLAG
any1 sugest me some slipping drugs that iI apply on my sis .send me sm advice n pics .my id ia loverboy.panda9@gmail.com

san Apr 01 2:20am FLAG
send me sm pics n videos loverboy.panda9@gmail.com

san Apr 01 2:33am FLAG
I love my sisters ! yumiiiii ... I did not sleep with my sister and i dont have a sister :(( !!! TROLL !!! :)))

sis Apr 16 5:51am FLAG
MJd5p8 Thanks so much for the blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.

YrvVKwkpyRzcgrelmbq Fri 10:19pm FLAG