how to seduce my sister

The Problem: i am yrs old i have a sister of age how can i seduce her to have sex with me she knws that i watch *** movies plz help me.....

Asked by: seducer at 02:28:22 PM, Friday, November 27, 2009 PST FLAG

Let her see some incest *** on your computer but don't make it look as though you ment for her to see it :-)

Tpm Nov 30 2009 1:28pm FLAG

see *** movies in front of her she slowly look at ur mobile and after some days ask to see movies and hard ok

sis er Dec 04 2009 7:49am FLAG

sis er Dec 04 2009 7:49am FLAG

see *** movies in front of her she slowly look at ur mobile and Dec 04 2009 7:50am FLAG
your sick

Anonymous Dec 04 2009 5:27pm FLAG
your sick

Anonymous Dec 04 2009 5:27pm FLAG
first go to her and discuss about only *** then slowly kiss her at cheek afterdoing this for some days touch her breast then again materbuate in front of her you can also mix some sleeping tablets in her coffee

saicharan Dec 11 2009 10:33pm FLAG
invite her to watch *** with you if she is all gitty about it and says yes then watch the *** and after a few minutes start rubing your self. try to galnce casually at your sister if she is watching you and not the *** and seem really about it then pull out your d*ck and start jerking it slowly otherwise you might finish early if get her in bed. if she stays in the room when you start masturbating and is still wacthing and not making a fuss over you jerking it in front of her then ask her if the two of you could make your own ***o. or just ask her something that would lead to the two of you to the bed room

Anonymous Dec 27 2009 8:26pm FLAG
_|_ ...why do you think all these if you don't have the fckin courage to do????!!!

Realizer Dec 28 2009 1:49am FLAG
Watch *** with her when u get an erection ask her to take care of it

Yeah Jan 03 2010 7:05pm FLAG
her hard when she got asleep

madhuri Jan 08 2010 5:48am FLAG
yea i wanna kno how too i have ***** pics of my young sister but idk how to blackmail her

annoymous Jan 12 2010 12:06am FLAG

er Jan 18 2010 6:29am FLAG
do u hv only 1 sis..or do u hv ny brothers........ give a *** movie and told to watch her...

333 Feb 01 2010 12:47am FLAG
when I was at 24 years old my beautiful sister was at >>> I loved here too much .. I tried to sleep with here but she refused at the beginnig. slowely she obey my desire.. we spent few minutes every day in the bed with our clothes.. just kissing and touching?sh sourender when I played in here back >>>then she left the bed? when she was at she came to my bed half ***** and we spend few minutes together? she did twice left here dress till here vagaina and I tried to inter my penis but I could not ..I still remember here beautifull body..I am sure she want to make full sex with me but I could go faraway?? I blamed myself for not to here!!!!

mmm Mar 02 2010 1:13pm FLAG

mmm Mar 02 2010 1:17pm FLAG

mmm Mar 02 2010 1:18pm FLAG

mmm Mar 02 2010 1:20pm FLAG

mmm Mar 02 2010 1:23pm FLAG

mmm Mar 02 2010 1:28pm FLAG
I agry with madhuri

someone777 Aug 20 2010 3:48am FLAG
sister er

your mother Aug 20 2010 9:15am FLAG
MADHURI can u give me ur ID

someone777 Aug 24 2010 10:06pm FLAG
DDDamn,shes so beautiful i dont know what to do! shes so im kinda affraid shell tell parents.sos!

madman Sep 21 2010 10:39am FLAG

madman Sep 21 2010 10:52am FLAG

madman Sep 21 2010 12:07pm FLAG
please help!

madman Sep 21 2010 12:07pm FLAG
hi mate yea i wanna kno how too i have ***** pics of my young sister but idk how to blackmail her send me some pis to ck@live.co.uk

Anonymous Sep 23 2010 11:19am FLAG
I also try to seduce my elder sister she s 39. She s very hot i was young when she showed me her boobs. From that time i determend to seduce her. Nd finaly i succed to seduce her. First i watch her ***** vedio clip then *** nd finaly one night she stand near me nd looked my coock i started shaking her boobs nd now i wl try to my sister saeeda

Suny Oct 18 2010 10:39am FLAG
How i touch my elder sister , thoroughly her name s sameena.

Peshawri Oct 18 2010 10:44am FLAG
2day my elder sister came our house. She s married age of 37 i suck her nipple 2 nite

Fareed Oct 20 2010 10:12am FLAG
U r all dirty ppl. Please stop seduce her sis.

Anonymous Oct 24 2010 10:19am FLAG
Mad ppl mad .mad mad u r

Anonymous Oct 24 2010 10:21am FLAG
Sister wl not say any one f u touch her hips nd boobs openly believe me she wl never say . . . Last nite my elder sis was set n my bed i slowly touched her hips with my leg nd then kept leg annex whth her hips when she knew ths she slowly stand nd set on my leg completely almost 1 hour my leg was under her hips.

Anonymous Nov 06 2010 8:52am FLAG
I am fif**** and i have a eleven year old sis. She has a size 34B boobs and is tall and smokin hot! well one day when she came home from the mall she went into the bathroom and i walked in on 'accident'. Then i walked up to her to say sorry... i stood there afterwards. she just wiped herself and walked out. Later I saw her lying on her bed with just panties and a bra on. I walked up to her quickly jumped on the bed and started stroking her with the front of my jeans. She got so turned on and ripped off my pants. I tore off her panties and began pumping her hard as i could. She starting moaning: MORE! MORE!!!! So i turned her over starting pumping her ass and fingering her tang. She screamed from the orgasm. I moaned from mine! We just lied there on the bed doing this all night. Hardcore anal. She was crying because i broke her hymen about ten minutes in but i kept pumping her and she started to moan again. My parents were on a cruise for three weeks. She was a little virgin and i totally made her the oppisite. we pumped and moaned and screamed all night from the amazing orgasms. i am now and she is and we still do this every time our parents go out! HAPPY HORNY!!!

omgifukedmysister Nov 11 2010 3:15pm FLAG
ok im i have a twin sister..im a girl..a few monthes ago i was lookin at ***,she noticed this but didnt mind,but i lost control and started humpin things n sight..i challenged her to truth or dare we started humpin lighly but then i couldnt handle it so i forced her with my humps nto the wall takin her clothes off,then we started goin down on each other..im n luv with her and i dont know how to do it again..but dude for u i recomend jackin off urself,talk about sex,watch ***,or pay truth or dare

kittycat Nov 29 2010 3:22am FLAG
once she get in bath room ,,, wait few minuts till she change her cloths , go in front of the door and ask her to give soap,towel or some thing once she open the door force in accedently then act like supriced then start it man it will work iam damn sure......

er Dec 06 2010 6:45am FLAG
JUST RAPE HER!!!!!!!!!!

THE ROCKER! Dec 29 2010 1:24am FLAG
watch *** together

sahil Jan 07 2011 11:53am FLAG
i also ed my sister like this

Anonymous Jan 07 2011 11:54am FLAG
lun mera

aLEE Jan 14 2011 8:10am FLAG
ur sisters they r urs

Anonymous Jan 30 2011 11:37pm FLAG
lick her wen she's asleep

bond Feb 07 2011 10:11am FLAG
Hey dude she is ur sis, dont hav dirty feelings on her, just respect ur sister

HUMAN BEING Feb 09 2011 12:58pm FLAG
ok im i have a yearold older brother hes this big football player in our school he walks around the house in his boxers our parents got devorced and we started depending on eachother he always helps me make dinner when our moms gone so i always walk around in my shortest cheer shorts and a skin tank top so one night we were watching tv and he took the remote and held it on the oposite side so i lean across him and try to get the remote he bit my boob it hurt cuz im an 36DD he laughed and pulled me on top of him so my bach was to the tv he kissed me and beeing and horrny i kissed him back he forced me onto my bed i was laughing so hard he had a hard time holding me down but eventuly i stopedand he when nobodys around i cant walk anywheres in the house without him doing something lol he still sleeps in my bed sometimes

Anonymous Feb 14 2011 5:45pm FLAG
the bitch till she agrees

man Feb 20 2011 3:37am FLAG
i also wana my sweet baji any true paki sister lover contact me at 03235109836

hoootttbhai Feb 23 2011 10:49am FLAG
Please hlp i wanna watch me cousin sis boobs but she says,she wil not, how do i cnvince plz hlp

D.Bollinger Mar 13 2011 10:42am FLAG

D.Bollinger Mar 13 2011 10:43am FLAG
how i can play with a islamic lady me to crazy to see her n suck her boebs n lick her

mr khan Mar 16 2011 9:52pm FLAG
during bus tarvel fom karachi to hyderabad in night i full press the breast of a girl n enjoyed mr khan

Anonymous Mar 16 2011 9:53pm FLAG
i just finishd rubing my sisters ass while she was sleep i wanna her sooooo bad

Anonymous Mar 17 2011 10:09pm FLAG
ur sick

Anonymous Mar 18 2011 7:15am FLAG
ask for the nations to let brothers and sisters marry

jimmy Apr 16 2011 6:57am FLAG
wow thats a good ideal because i love my brother and he loves me so much ihe me every day and night i realy want to be married by him

Anonymous Apr 16 2011 6:59am FLAG
im and my bro is he usually licks my cl*t and ass hole and then he force me onto the bed and s me which is vvvvvvv.painful

aayushi Apr 22 2011 2:59am FLAG
Ummmm

Anonymous May 24 2011 8:48pm FLAG
I have da most beautiful sisters in da world 4 of them and i have always been turned on by them mostly my eldest because ive seen her fully ***** and we used to rub and kiss each other as kids but now we are grown i dnt knw how to make her have sex wit me i must have her its driving me crazy. i steal my sisters panties all the time so i can smell her sweet and i end up jerking off and cumming in her panties wut should i do to make dis fantasy come tru

mr. incest May 25 2011 7:59am FLAG
i will help u mr. incest..........sahil khan 25 up.....khansahil50@yahoomail.com

Anonymous May 27 2011 4:47am FLAG
I am and my sis is and we first ing for three days straight. Best thing that cud ever happen was this.

Anonymous May 29 2011 9:18pm FLAG
my cousin bro had sexy lips so i kissed her daily about 50 time a day when she was child.at night i give her smooch nd he gave finguring to me ...now m married nd he is mature but now when he come to my home nd my husband go on job he s me very hardly if i refuse he blackmails me to open our privacy

Kruti May 30 2011 11:41am FLAG

Kruti May 30 2011 11:43am FLAG

Kruti May 30 2011 11:45am FLAG
i its the best sex ive had!!!

ilove my sisi May 31 2011 7:39am FLAG
i its the best sex ive had!!!

ilove my sisi May 31 2011 7:40am FLAG
i just !!!!:D

ilove my sisi May 31 2011 10:56am FLAG
i really want to have sex with my sister:/ she is hot and has the biggest tits ive ever saw! i think she kind of wants me to !!!

i love ing my sister May 31 2011 11:00am FLAG

i love ing my sister May 31 2011 11:01am FLAG

i love ing my sister Jun 01 2011 4:35am FLAG
i really want to !

bdbsbdhjd Jun 01 2011 4:43am FLAG
when i was my sister was i used to wake early every morning and into her room and into her bed we cuddled one day i was in my room and she was in the shower so i looked in thru a crack and saw her beautiful little tits. since then i have seen here ***** alot she is 27 now and im 29 she has 2 kids but still has a beautiful body how can i seduce her so that i can her

anonymous Jun 07 2011 1:46pm FLAG
when i was about 9 my sis was 10 we started to hump eachother then months later i sticked the tip of my penis in her

none Jun 09 2011 12:48am FLAG
Ur all stupid if ur gonna seduce ur bro or sis do it right

none Jun 09 2011 4:57pm FLAG
i just wanna train my cousins, she is sooooo busty. i can tell she wants me to slide my c*ck between her wet legs...

your mom Jun 17 2011 5:56pm FLAG
if ur sis is smokin than do her lick her tang when shes sleeping then go in for the final blow

Anonymous Jun 22 2011 2:23am FLAG
Go and tell that you want to

Shashi Jun 26 2011 8:04am FLAG
aaj maine apni sis ko uski frnd k sath smmoch krte hue pakad liya....i was totally shocked...and now i really want to her...plz tell me to seduce her....i m 21 yrs old and she is 26.

robin Jun 26 2011 8:29am FLAG
ur all sick ppl!

someone Dec 14 2011 6:34pm FLAG
Respect ur sis

Bro Dec 16 2011 12:59pm FLAG
Incest is the best, i keep watching my sister movies. i have a secret cam in her shower. next step is to blackmail her and her,i will record this as well. i just cant wait

incestbro_sis Dec 16 2011 4:20pm FLAG
This is fun to read

Pointless Dec 29 2011 5:40pm FLAG
This is fun to read

Pointless Dec 29 2011 5:40pm FLAG
This is a message for everyone who calls us sick or wrong... If ur cristian or catholic yhink about this... Adam and eve wete brother and sister... How did WE come to be?

Mr.Logic Jan 08 2012 8:45am FLAG
My sis is beautiful how do i seduce her im shes but she has a bf

Anonymous Jan 09 2012 2:52pm FLAG
I'm , my gorgeous sisters 25. When my parents went on a cruise together for 4 weeks. At pm on the 2nd night, we watched some movies. She was in a finger-licking Smoooking hot nightie. I was in normal clothes. All of a sudden she holds my hand delicately and strokes it. I thought nothing of it. We then went to bed. However, when I was asleep, she crept in to my roim, snook into my bed and started stroking my c***. I slowly removed the nightie to reveal a beautiful body and then sucked away at her succulent tits. I stuck my fingers in her vagina, she peaked at orgasm and gave me a blow-job. In the end, I f***ed her tight so hard that she is pregnant with my kid. We do the same thing every time our parents go on an overseas holiday

Anonymous Jan 11 2012 2:56pm FLAG
I eat poop.

your sister Jan 12 2012 11:30am FLAG
i also want to seduce my hot sis plz help

Anonymous Jan 22 2012 7:27am FLAG
I want to her right here help

Snake Jan 22 2012 1:31pm FLAG
u all r motharz

,l,, Jan 30 2012 11:57am FLAG
Me too wana fk my sis.she is hot and i had seen her hanging boobs once its gorgeous

Kiran Feb 03 2012 8:28pm FLAG
I want to fk my mother and sister in the same bed

Kiran Feb 03 2012 8:30pm FLAG
i love my sister very much i am 18 n she is 19...... I used to watch her bobs,stomach n her pants........sometimes i used to open it n see themm she used to watch all hollywood movies all hot kissing n others......one day she wore pant n i tried to open it i opened alittle after some time she suddenly awake i dont know wat to do i acted as that i am sleeping then after that she went to bathroom then she slept after sometime she falled on me n try to kiss me so i had sex from then onwards.....we will have it for atleast an month

brother Feb 06 2012 2:44am FLAG
I had a three way with my sister and mom

Idk Feb 06 2012 4:30pm FLAG
I'm and my sister is 28 and I was masterbating with her thong over my face in her room when she walked in. She laughed and asked is I wanted to have sex and when I said yes she giggled and said that's gross. The she pounced on me (shes like 200lbs) and my 220lb mom walked in on that. My sister was on top and then my mon sat on my face and they started making out. I came so hard and we've f***ed often since

Idk Feb 06 2012 8:35pm FLAG
Im and by sister is 18 and has seen me masturbate and i have been caught watching multiple times, and i REALLY wanna her in her sleep PLEASE!

By: Jmiller Feb 22 2012 5:53pm FLAG
hey guys studies prove that girls r more hornier than boys. i have experienced. i just touched my sis's boob n she did the rest. i ed her whole night.

king@rap Mar 04 2012 6:38am FLAG
i'm n my sis is 21. she pretended to sleep n i touched her. r ing started...i inserted my d*ck from behind her...i was pleasure on a highh....i came in her several times...then i entered her ass n it was very tight

king@rap Mar 04 2012 6:41am FLAG
I have a sister that is 21.... I am a girl..... I am 19. One night she was about to go out with her boyfriend and couldn't find her fave thong.... It turned.out I was wearing it.( I have been wanting to him while I put the vibrating toy up her ass when he went up her vagina with his own d*ck... She screamed with pleasure. When he had finished with her he grabbed me and he and my sister did the same. when and my SIS were done I began to suck his d*ck while my sister licked my cl*t and humped me. this was the best night of my life..... when you bring a man into the picture though you get pregnant me and my sister are now both pregnant and have the same due date..... we are both married to hank as well, piligomy is fun.

ILOVELESBIANSEX!!!! Mar 04 2012 8:35pm FLAG
Ive been trying to my sister for years

Scrotum Mar 12 2012 12:44pm FLAG
i saw my sisters ass and it is soo perfect. can you help me feel her.

please help Mar 27 2012 3:06pm FLAG
sister are like our second mother.... dont even think to do this all with ur own sister........

akshay kumar Apr 08 2012 2:19am FLAG
when i was of 10 my sister 2 years older then me thaught me how to when we were alone i had pretty good tym.

:) Apr 09 2012 5:17pm FLAG
I'm and my sister is and she knows I watch *** she walked in on me once but left I wanted her to walk in but she didn't do anything I love it when she bends over in yoga pants because I can see through them and I've looked in her room once and she was ***** how do I get her to bang Me

the Apr 10 2012 4:51pm FLAG
I'm and my sister is she is so hot i like to stare at her ass and i love it when she wears yoga pants she has walked on me once watching *** she stared for a minute and walked out how do i get her tp bang me

the.dude Apr 10 2012 4:53pm FLAG
no advice but u r all en jerks

straightman Apr 12 2012 11:56pm FLAG
no advice but u r all en jerks

straightman Apr 12 2012 11:57pm FLAG
try to make her suck while she is sleeping. My brother Avinesh Dass did the same and I ed his brain out.

Neelam Swastika Devi Apr 14 2012 12:49am FLAG
First, let her feel your love, be kind with her, give her hugs and kisses letting her feel your erection, play with her, carries her breasts and hips, let her see you *****, talk to her about incest, invite her to see incest bro-sis videos, let her touch your c*ck. i tell you that she will never resist any more, good luck, i hope to hear from you that you entered her.

Fatima Apr 20 2012 5:16am FLAG
i want to ing bad

listen to me Apr 22 2012 6:36pm FLAG
I am my sister is . I am not sure if she wants to me without risking her telling my parents?

hgiyl Apr 25 2012 6:46pm FLAG
when I was my sis was we got bored so we stared to me again she said no so now I suck her ass it her sleep

me Apr 27 2012 2:14am FLAG
i almost my sister because in our house thier are 4rooms and were 7 in the room my mom and dad , in the other room my 2 sister , in the other room my elder brother only . and the last room its mine and my sister its nite when i look at her she has no bra i took off my shorts and i have no brief i show her my penis while she is sleeping i masturbate and the bed shake and she wake she saw me masterbating and i touch her bobo and she pretend shes till sleeping and itouch her vagina then she touch my penis when the sperm came out she put use a towel to clean her hands then she sleeps ...... it started when i was and it happends till now im after that time shes ok when im touching her boobs and her vagina i cant believe it shes not telling my parents even im taking her clothes shes ok with it but im touching her vangina in public she reacts but his not touching my penis anymore after that .... im the in philipines

pinoy ako Apr 27 2012 10:51pm FLAG
I'm the same guy 2 answers up I give my sister a pain killer and she fell asleep and they make her numb so I went in her room and just ed

me May 02 2012 2:13am FLAG
I am and my sister is , I am not sure if she wants to me or not but we wrestle sometimes and I need to find a way to sseduce her while we are wrestling

bebop May 02 2012 6:40pm FLAG
Do you have a cell phone? IF yes put a wallpaper of two people having sex and leave your phone with the phone light on,some place which can grab your cousin's attention.Maybe a study table,dinning table or any other place and after you've put your phone there move away,act like you need to go to washroom or kitchen or some where but you will actually go and hide and see how your cousin reacts after seeing that wallpaper.Now this is the important part. If she carefully watches it that means she liked it and you just go and grab her boobs or maybe touch her with your dic*.If she still resists just confront her that your know she watches *** and tell her that you know some really good *** sites and she'd love it.Also make a point to tell her that you dont intend to watch them together,she can watch them when she is alone in her room.This way you can break the sex barrier between you two.Then one day she'll be so that she'll just come and start sucking your coc*

Your Well wisher May 04 2012 7:23am FLAG
I have a sister , I'm 21 boy, she was in a swimming race and she had won. My parents were out and she came home to take a shower, she didn't take her shirt off but took off her bra and panties. She had left the door open. When she came out of it she came downstairs and jumped onto to me and took me to the shower and we . We slept together that night ***** and she sit on my d*ck when we sleep. It's so orgasmic.

Anonymous May 06 2012 6:35pm FLAG
just grab your sisters boobs

kyran gardiner May 07 2012 4:10am FLAG
i licked my cousin's and jerk, masturbated on her... i was very frustrated and that was satisfied... 2 week later i masturbated on her face when she was sleeping... it is a very satisfing thing... I AM DAMM FRUSTRATED !!!!

bahen chod May 13 2012 5:39am FLAG
just take'er wile young

broman May 14 2012 1:47am FLAG
i am and i have a sister who i really want to heck we've fooled around a few times but when i ask her if she wants to do it she always says no how do i get her to heck me

IwannaMySister May 17 2012 3:35am FLAG
just come in front of her and strike your c*ck and show her *** videos. be a little closer to her body day by day and al last have s** with her.Well elder sisters are damm for sex.

lovely boy May 17 2012 5:36am FLAG
How do I find out if my sister wants to me?

wgt May 17 2012 1:53pm FLAG
how to seduce my little sister? 0338739

khan May 19 2012 11:10am FLAG
how to seduce my little sister? 0338739

khan May 19 2012 11:10am FLAG
i used to feel my sisters breasts while she used to be asleep....i also hid a camera in the bathroom and have my sister ***** on it...i just havent gotten to ing her yet.

tmann May 23 2012 2:35pm FLAG
Undress her while she is sleeping then insert your penis into her vagina

Noy-Noy Aquino May 25 2012 11:13pm FLAG
if you have a dog or cat, let your sister catch you her in her sleep. it worked for me.

lonnie edline May 28 2012 5:07pm FLAG
You guys are all idoits because half of these story are unreal and are made from Lonley gay rapist who ad trying to rape you trust dodnt expect any email got into jail and all of you should leave this site because you could go to jail talking about rape And incest

Anonymous Jun 03 2012 7:48pm FLAG
I am n my sister is 20 .. really I want to her.... plz help me to give urs advice .. ma no is 9400384332... any other girls can contact me any time..

sister_er Jun 06 2012 11:24pm FLAG
add an half sleeping pill to your sisters drink.it will make her half unconcious.you go to her and tell her that she beautiful.then start touching her as she is unconcious she will coperate to you.touch her breasts and rub them hard do this for 5 min.lift her and take her to bed and enjoy her.as she is half awake she will to enjoy it

an88888 Jun 06 2012 11:38pm FLAG
but where is sexy pills..??

sister_er Jun 07 2012 11:19pm FLAG
Find a girl who likes Roleplay and understands that you like incest. Problem solved, no mutant babies, no ruined relationship.

Reason Jun 08 2012 2:21am FLAG
i am and my sister is . when my parents are not at home i went to my sister and showed her your sisters when parents are not at home .best of luck.

sisterser Jun 08 2012 5:07am FLAG

sisterser Jun 08 2012 5:09am FLAG
thats not possible... give another way... I can't arrange sexy & sleepy pills.... please give me some advices..... I love my sister & really want to her very badly..... help me please...

sister_er Jun 08 2012 11:47am FLAG

sister_er Jun 08 2012 11:47am FLAG
Here's a way to her forever!!!

ur mom Jun 11 2012 1:00am FLAG
Im and my sister is 10 I want her to suck my d*ck what do I do

Big bro Jun 12 2012 4:06pm FLAG
you know incest is illegal

The Law Jun 13 2012 3:43pm FLAG
and i could all send you to .5 years in jail or juvenile, as i am a judge

The Law Jun 13 2012 3:45pm FLAG
don't do that

haha Jun 25 2012 7:42pm FLAG
when i was 9 and my sister was we used to play games with each other pretending were husband and wife wed get in bed together and dry hump each other and make out passionately ever since then iv had a fantasy about faking my sister. a month ago when i came back from college i was masturbating late one night when i thought everyone was asleep and my sister walked in when i was about to peak. she looked very surprised but also turned on so i asked if she wanted to help. she began undressing and got in bed with me and it was the best sex iv ever had nothing compares

experience Jun 26 2012 1:16pm FLAG
just rape her she will not tell to any one

erof sister Jun 26 2012 11:05pm FLAG
Do massage

incest Jul 04 2012 4:07pm FLAG
i wanna f**k my sis.she has really got big beautiful b*obs.tell me how to get laid with her.but i cant manage sleeping pills.plz call me 7795204438

karthik Jul 05 2012 12:56am FLAG
better talk about the sex and watch her face and pvt body parts thats enough u will get it karthik

advisor Jul 06 2012 6:59am FLAG
go 2 hell

Anonymous Jul 07 2012 3:24am FLAG
karthik pls lift phone

advisor Jul 08 2012 12:07am FLAG
Dear Advisor, tell her that u have a surprise for her.blindfold her . take her into a room.lock it.now u go *****.dont hesitate.tell her u dont want to have any secrets before her.now let her open eyes.she might get shocked.now she might agree to have sex with u.OR she might not agree if she is strongminded.she might walk out.dont worry she wont tell parents.when u r alone wit her try this again and again. one fine day she will surely agree to have atleast liplock with u. NOTICE:LET YOUR C*ck BE ERECTED WHEN U GO *****.she will like u.k bro try this and message me.donot call plz

karthik Jul 11 2012 2:29am FLAG
i

Anonymous Jul 16 2012 12:33am FLAG
i have cousin sister she is real beauty her name is seema i was in other city but after 2 yers i came back to home than noticed i have feeling about her we used to spend some time in a room to read book or wach tv .i became evil once apon a time she was sleeping and there was no one in the house my aunty was out i kissed her slowly and little touched her boobs but i couldn't press them than i dared and pulled her long skirt up till her waist and i saw her inner was black that was sin but i tried pull her inner and i saw her vagina first time ever but that time she woke up but she didn't say any thing it means she knew what i was doing to her i was feared that she would complaint to my aunty but she didn't after 3 days i apologize to her and she warned me not to do this again but surprisingly after 2 days she told me if i bring her pizza or cake than she will DO anything with me and i gave her cake she was happy but she told me don't come in her room anymore "SEE BOYS HOW CAN WE UNDERSTAND GIRLS ? "

BADBOY Jul 16 2012 12:52am FLAG
Odds are if she's your younger sister she is probably curious about sex or already having it. Try to come on to her, not aggressive, but a little. Play fights can turn into grope sections.

Anonymous Jul 16 2012 1:07pm FLAG
help me guys!!!! my younger cousin sis found out that i have *** in my mobile and computer ... everytime she comes home she checks my phone and computer ..but somehow i hide it using softwares...one day she got my phone asked about *** videos!!!i pretended innocent!!!then she continued talking about adult movies and ***...but she was talking cool and didn't seem like she is seducing me...but i had a boner at that moment!!!!we have done smooching till ...but after that we didn't....now we are so friendly and caring ...but when my sis came to know about the *** in my mobile .i cant talk to her like before...but she is sooo cool...!!!wat should i do !!!should i be rude and get off when she talks about adult movies ....or... should i go with her and heck her????pls help me out...i am lil afraid..now i am 18 she is ..when she talks about ***..i am lil afraid so i wont reply..i can go for sex with her...but what i am afraid is ,she might tell to her elder sis aged 19 who is rude and strict..and the problem blows up..

john brad.. Jul 21 2012 7:47am FLAG
i was and she was when she showed me her boob and let me feel them.now i have sexual feelings for her.what should i do any advice

t-bonethebitchkiller Jul 25 2012 8:12am FLAG
help me! my sister is 21 and gorgeous, everytime she takes a shower, i see her *****. i want to heck her so bad. please help.

leon Jul 25 2012 6:38pm FLAG

Anonymous Aug 05 2012 11:30pm FLAG
When i was , i was in my cusns house for weeknd,i was watchin movies in my cellphone,dn suddenly my cusn sis poped into room and slept besides me. We watched movie for min then i turned her on by rubbing my face on her face she kissd me and we started smoochin for 10 min dn i walked into her bathroom and kissed her neck and her sweet littel boobs and fingured her for 10 min and i show her my penis se smiled and started suckin it..it was d best then i turned her and give sum but....now im 18 and she is we do it every tym when i visit her or she visit me!<3

Yur heckin frnd Aug 09 2012 3:37am FLAG
you are sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

me Aug 19 2012 5:48am FLAG
when i was like 6 my sister who was 6 gave me a bl*wj*b one night but at first she was biting my d*ck then she sucked it

Anonymous Aug 23 2012 11:19am FLAG
my cousin is 10 year older to me ,married and mom of two..recently i got an interest to make her attracted to me.this idea came to my mind as she was showing her boo booes to me thru her skirt.then,i have shown her my erection and she always sits by my side to see those.and i hope that she has never told about it to anyone.but she shows no reaction to it.but she comes and sit at the same place to see me.ithink she is interested.i know she is watching those abd we usually taalk very well..she often ask he about the dress she wear ,whether its matching or not.i used to tell her to be sexy in her wears.when we ride on bikes she often presses her bbbb to my back in a way it acidently happend.woulkd someone help me o on how to carry this to sex.any cousin girl can help with the answers..

Anonymous Aug 27 2012 1:59am FLAG
her daammnm

ajba kerala Aug 30 2012 3:01am FLAG
HI, I hacked my sister on the advise of FATIMA, and now wants to you FATIMA...Can you Plz

Sexer Sep 01 2012 5:36am FLAG
I can't believe all these stories

imi Sep 07 2012 5:07am FLAG
when i was i had sex with my small brother he licked my vagina and he is 7

preetygirl Sep 07 2012 11:31pm FLAG
i m not ed but we play together with my sister so many times its real.....

sexiest bro Sep 08 2012 2:10am FLAG
wtf

Anonymous Sep 09 2012 9:04pm FLAG
i need help to heck my 21 yr old sister cos she is so fu**ing hot i want to lick her and suck her tits

bigbrother Sep 10 2012 2:11pm FLAG
What hPpened taboo haha

Anonymous Sep 15 2012 5:58am FLAG
guyzz.... i wanna heck my sis..... she is 22 n im ..... im actually taller than her.... I wanna press her large tits.... plzz give an advice.... im an indian.... plzz help....

j345 Sep 18 2012 6:23pm FLAG
Ideas and her possible reactions and your responses to seduce you sister 1. Get caught jerking off possible reaction: "what are you doing?", "umm ok.", "sits and watches", "disgusted", "walks away", "rubbs her cl*t" possible response: "nothing", "masturbating", "jacking off to you", "come here", "don't tell anyone" 2. Watch *** with her possible reaction: "ewwww", "rubbs cl*t", "rubbs d*ck" possible response: "rubb her cl*t" 3. Leave shower door open possible reaction: "wet", "pretend nothing happened", "jump in", "watch" possible response: "If theres anything you need" 4. Wrestle and get hard and touch her possible reaction: "moan", "continue", "push away", "tell an adult", "complete submission", "sex", "she wants more and loves it" possible response: "continue", "sex" 5. Adult speech, ask her if she masturbates possible reaction: "yes", "no, gross", "wet", "multiple forms of sexuality" possible response: "me too", "can I watch", "Well you should, it feels good", "sex" 6. Videogames (mortal kombat) then rub her cl*t possible reaction: "Ohhhh yes", "hands off perv(walks out)", "what are you doing?", "sex" possible responce: "continue", "how is it?", "wait a sec", "its ok just relax and shut your eyes", "sex" 7. Massage with boner. Massage back then butt then cl*t then sex possible reaction: "relaxation", "sexuality", "wet", "ohhhh yes", "keep going", "i dont want a massage", "sex", "stripping" possible response: "continue", "sex", "relax", "ok later", "dont tell" 8. Hop in her shower and rub her cl*t possible reaction: "what are you doing, get out!", "sex", "masturbation" possoble response: "hop out all wet", "sex", "nothing", "dont tell" 9. Hop in her bed at night/morning saying you are cold or have a headache. Then get hard and rub her cl*t possible reaction: "what are you doing?", "ohhhh yes", "i feel something poking me", "that feels good", "sex" possible response: "sex", "its ok relax", "do you like it", oh, "thats nothing", "i have a headache/i got cold" 10. Make her like you, flirt a lot possible reaction: "thanyouuuu", "closer relationship to build on", "ok(akward)" possible response: "more flirting", "kiss, cheek or hand" . Bump into her, touch her boob and get a boner possible reaction: "oops", "ow", "whats that in your pants" possible response: "I just touched your boobs", "there soft", "oops" "thats my body wanting you", "sorry" . Straight up go for it possible reaction: "ew gross", "no way", "sex" possible response: "sex", "sorry dont tell anyone" . Night rape, if she's a heavy sleeper possible reaction: "ahhhh", "what the are you doing", "rape!!!", "sex", "awake and she ignores it", "im telling", "out" possible response: "sex", " dont tell anyone", "jail", "major punishment" . Ivestigate if she gets wet/masturbates/watches ***. Internet history=Ctrl. Check her panties. possible response: "Nothing, she should be devoid of what you are doing" possible response: "better understanding on what she know and like", "really!", "crud, she doesn't" . Make her , dry hump her. Let her know what your boner feels like possible reaction: "sex", "what is that?", "stripping", "no, off:(" possible response: "sex", "just stay still", "your feeling my long hard d*ck right now", "rub her cl*t if she says no"

RIDDL3R Sep 22 2012 1:41pm FLAG
tumhari bahan ko apana land dikhao

Anonymous Sep 24 2012 2:34am FLAG
YOU PEOPLE FUKING NASTY!

Anonymous Sep 29 2012 6:04am FLAG
thnxx for d advice.... i wanna giv some more info.... Well... she knws dat i watch ***.... she has seen it wid me... n said "eww.... i dont wanna see it..." she's a light sleeper.... She does not talk abt sex... Shud i ask her directly...?? or rape her...?? or giv her sleeping pills....?? plzz rply... guyzz... plzz.... i cant control myself nw...!!!!:-(

j345 Oct 02 2012 5:44am FLAG
any girl interestd 2 sex chat mail me at suchitkr420@gmail.com

suchit Oct 03 2012 7:27am FLAG
That is messed up. You could go to jail, but its common for brothers/sisters to want to their bro/sis. It's just natural, you want to try it.

licka Oct 05 2012 10:21pm FLAG
Okay, I am (and a girl) and my cousin is (also a girl) I used to than we were before, it's getting harder to control myself around her. I came so close to fuching her again the other night but we got intterupted... By her 6 year old brother. Anyways, I need help. Any advice on how to make love to her again. I need it. And I can tell she does to. :-)

WensyBollowro Oct 05 2012 10:57pm FLAG
my sis is a sort of religious lunatic, i've touched her several times when she is asleep, i've even kissed her lips and her body and her ass. but then one day when i was about to finger her, she woke up and caught me. from that day i havent been able to touch her or kiss her, and this desire of having sex with her is just too much, please tell me how to seduce her and win her over for sex

unnamed-despo Oct 06 2012 4:51am FLAG
i also have a girl who works in my house, but she also is this religious type and calls me brother. but i've had fantasies about her and jerked off many times thinking of her, can anyone suggest me how to get her in bed?

Anonymous Oct 06 2012 5:00am FLAG
The lot of you are sick. I've two words of advice ers

off c*nt Oct 08 2012 6:01pm FLAG
You get this through your head you sick motherin turds

off c*nt Oct 08 2012 6:07pm FLAG
Well I always started by playing a game and blind folded her. I asked her to taste a few things. You see she was and I was so I asked her to taste and tell me. I then whipped out my d*ck and put it in her mouth. She sucked it but couldn't guess what it was. So I jerked off really quick in to her mouth and she ate my jizz. She said she didn't know what it was. Omg it turned me on so bad!!!

Anonymous Oct 09 2012 6:03pm FLAG
@Heck off c*ntl, if you are so pious, why did you come to this blog?? i'm still lookin for answers....help me plz

unnamed-despo Oct 10 2012 1:17pm FLAG
ok last i had a dream about me hecking my sister but how i can do it in real life

k-cross Oct 12 2012 11:52am FLAG
but my sister is 19 now, please tell me how to seduce her

unnamed-despo Oct 14 2012 7:10am FLAG
if you only try to seduce your sister past the age of , you will fail, and they will probably report you to police, family and friends. between 9-is the best ages

Truly Anonymous Oct 23 2012 10:38pm FLAG
H

J Oct 26 2012 10:38am FLAG
Forced and lick her her doggy style...yar

Jd Oct 26 2012 11:34am FLAG
Friend do one thing apply my idea .at first see in home alone u and ur sister in night tell to her i want something to u .u give or not she will tell some thing then tell to her i want u.dont worry after doing this anything will not happen to u its my promise.then she will agree .that way i applied i sucessed .my sister is year now i m 20 i started daily night up to now.

Suraj Oct 26 2012 2:30pm FLAG
I saw my younger sister's oussy while she is sleeping. I like it. It is good snatch. i want to lick my sister honey from her ed. How i seduce her to lick that snatch. pls help me.Give a working advice?

Uns Oct 27 2012 6:07am FLAG
collect some *** movies and invite her to watch it with her. then slowly move your hand toher boobs and grabbed. then slowly move your middle finger to her snatch and make a to and fro movement.she likes it . slowly open your sib and pick your tool and take it close to her mouth while you fingering.after sometime she begam to suck your tool. then you are free to lick her tang hard and hard at what time you want . she agreess it. go heck her doggy style man

bijil Oct 27 2012 6:12am FLAG
It is easy. Pour some sleeping pills to her when you and your sister are alone at home. After sleeping, u will go to her bed. Then slowly roll up skirt, down her panties and lick and drink ur sister honey from her tang. Lick her hard until she cum on your mouth.

Arjun Oct 27 2012 10:52am FLAG
Iam 20 yrs and my sister is 18. We are good friendly. She know i watch *** movies. She don't watch that. Her body is hot and is a good figure. Her boobs are well shaped. I want to seduce and her hard. I jerking off many times with dream her. Once I try to seduce her, but failed.I daily cum on her brush. I want to seduce her to insert my 8 inch d*ck. Iam irresistable to her. Pls share some useful tips to successful my wish and win her resistance.

Kailash Oct 28 2012 5:32am FLAG
Pls help me Iam 20 yrs and my sister is 18. We are good friendly. She know i watch *** movies. She don't watch that. Her body is hot and is a good figure. Her boobs are well shaped. I want to seduce and her hard. I jerking off many times with dream her. Once I try to seduce her, but failed.I daily cum on her brush. I want to seduce her to insert my 8 inch d*ck. Iam irresistable to her. Pls share some useful tips to successful my wish and win her resistance.

Kailash Oct 28 2012 5:34am FLAG
Rape her

Anonymous Oct 31 2012 5:39am FLAG
I really want my sister and we are really close. well I asked her if I could pleasure her orally and she said "no sorry, you're my brother." Can anybody give me advice on what to say to get her to come around. note she is a good girl, but has her bad moments. I'm not going to drug, blackmail, or sleep rape. I want her to be willing.

that guy! Nov 07 2012 3:21am FLAG
I have a younger sister. She is and hot looking. We are sleeping together all the night in same bed.her vaginal part is good looking.I saw her vagina while she is sleeping. After that I want to Drink the honey from her vagina and her hardly. Last night i tried to seduce her. but failed.I Jerking off daily while she is sleeping in my bed. Guys pls share some useful tips for willing to sex with her. I'm irresistable to her.Pls give working sugessions?

Brother Nov 09 2012 4:09am FLAG
When you sister sleep well. Chloroform her. Then down her panties, lick and drink honey from her vagina.

Ajil Nov 09 2012 11:29am FLAG
Guyzz... plzz giv me some nice advices....... by d way... yesterday night i told my sis everything dat i feel abt her ..... she wasnt much angry but yeah she told me dat hav u lost ur mind.... im ur sister..... how can i let u touch my boobs......Mayb ther's hope dat she'll let me do dat.... wat shud i do nw....??? plzzz help me guyzz...!!!

j345 Nov 13 2012 7:18pm FLAG
hi ajill em agora, me & my little sister do the same almost every night

Khan Gora Nov 25 2012 4:08am FLAG
hi ajill em agora, me & my little sister do the same almost every night, mail me goraikhan@hotmail.com or add me i'll guide you

Khan Gora Nov 25 2012 4:09am FLAG
ok I keep having dreams about me and my sister having sex what should I do

kcross Dec 13 2012 9:40am FLAG
Guys, I came here a while ago trying to find out what the title says. I was attracted to my sister and I knew it was weird, it was because I was going through changes where you are always . I knew it was wrong and I almost tried something everytime, but I got off by jacking off. I'm so glad I never did any of this stuff, because this would have done catastrophic damage to my family, ruined my relationship with my sister, and imagine if you got her pregnant- I prayed to my saviour Lord Jesus help these evil lustful desires to go away, I got in the Word and they did. I am disgusted that I ever thought this would be cool, and I have a girlfriend now. Please don't do this, and just pray. The Lord saved me and he can save you too!

A changed Guy Jan 12 2013 6:13pm FLAG
i want to heck my sister....he has small boobs....but round butts....plzz give me advice.... add me on kuldeepthakur485@yahoo.com/gmail.com by chat

kuldeep Jan 12 2013 9:13pm FLAG
i want to heck my sister....she is year....now give me advice

kuldeep Jan 12 2013 9:13pm FLAG
i want to my sister need advice....? my yahoo messenger id: kuldeepthakur485@yahoo.com muze milakar meri family me 4 log he mummy papa,sister and me....uski age saal he aur vo kafi intelligent he aur hostel me padhti he... aur meri age 23 he me colg me padhta ghar se door.....ham dono ki chutiiya hoti he tb hm milte he ghar par...vrna ham dono hi pure saal garmi aur thand ki chuttiya chod kr pure sal bahar padhai krte he...vo th clas me aur me graduation kr rha hu final year...ghr chota hone ki vajah se me dusre kamre me akele sota hu aur vo mumy papa k saath dusre kmre me....bt subah k waqt...jb mumy jhadu lagati he to me uske kamre thode der k liye sone chala jata hu....6 am-8.30 tak...aur papa ghar se bahar paper padhne aur mummy bath krne.... me jb us bagal me sota hu.....tb muze aisi feeling aane lagi....pr muze kaafi dar lgta he...uske saath satne ki ya chipkne ki.. kunki mene aise ek bar cousin ko sote waqt,...haath fera tha to usne pure ghar me bta diya..... me bagal me sote waqt muthha mar leta hu..aur aaah aaah aah ki awaaz krta hu aur saath -2 dheere hilta hu....jisse use pta lage ki mai kuch sex type ki harkat kr rha hu....bt uske bagal me thoda dur...me uski taraf attract hona tab suru hua jab...me usko ek bar chaddi badlate hue jhatke me dekha.....uske boobs kaafi chote he....but pichawada thoda mota,.... phir mene kayi baar touch krne ki koshish ki pr vo mummy se bol deti he....aur kabi-2 papa se...mere pas laptop he..jisme *** pictures he...bt vo km use krti he...aur me hide kr k rakhta hu....kyonki agar ye baat usne papa se bol diya fir to me gya kaam se..........ek baar mene use *** pics daal kr de diya......aur usne dekha aur kayi bar muze ladkiyo ki sexy pic dekhta hue dekha.......u sne mummy se bola ki din bhar ladkiyo ki photo dekhta he internet pr....bt vo facebuk pasand he use krna.....but jis din usne *** wali pic dekhi.....usme kisi se kha nahi.....bt ek din bolne lagi mummy k samne...."ki mummy ko btaye kis taraf ki pic dekhte ho tum" vo muze dar bi lgta he...aur ek din mene use chupke dekha nahate hue bathroom me.....tab se me use chodna chahta hu....plzz gove me some advice.... mere conditon ghar ki dekhta hue....... plzz help me

kuldeep Jan 12 2013 9:16pm FLAG
Sister ko nangi dekho ge to lund khara hoga. Sister ki gand par najar jayegi to lund ko josh aayga. Sister ki baat hi kuch esi hai to lund ko control karo.

2 Jan 13 2013 6:17pm FLAG
PLS help. wana lick my yr old sister...

blooo Jan 16 2013 11:16pm FLAG
tke your sister nd make her her till she is happy

shai Feb 15 2013 12:41pm FLAG

sahil babu Feb 15 2013 12:42pm FLAG
my sister is so hot i wnat to suck her tits nd tear her pNtie na but my d*ck in her

badboyzz Feb 15 2013 12:44pm FLAG
i am a girl of 21 i wanted a boy who hs a huge d*ck so he can satisfy me is ny guys hve a huge d*ck !! contact 2 7865764789

alisha Feb 15 2013 12:51pm FLAG
my sister is and im , she thinks incest is weird but i was just walking around in boxers and she went from tank top and sweat pants to tight holister shirt and short shorts, does this mean something?

SOME1 HELP PLZ! Feb 20 2013 2:54pm FLAG
^and further note, she isnt going out, and i was kinda hard

SOME1 HELP PLZ! Feb 20 2013 2:55pm FLAG
im still a virgin male 0f 21 yrs if their is any female who is kind hearted and help me to deflower plz contact me 'k10489@yahoo.com'

khan Mar 01 2013 3:35am FLAG
im from hyderabad please contact dont matter whatever ur age will be...

khan Mar 01 2013 3:36am FLAG
I have a sister. Who is 10 Yrs old and I want to her. I am a boy of age . We used to play sex games when I was little but I dnt know how I do it again . I cannot arrange sleep pil e.t.c please help me.my email. Hamza_Tahir005@hotmail.com . Please help me

Cute Pakistani Mar 05 2013 5:17am FLAG
How do u get bigger boobs

Khan Mar 27 2013 4:11pm FLAG
i want to sex with my sis...when i was 6 years old and she was 8 years old we play sex with eachother and now she iz and iam so how can i seduce her plzz give me advice...

sex bitter Apr 10 2013 9:31pm FLAG
How can i get my sister to kiss me im 23 and my sister is 10 please I need advice

lover2urmother May 22 2013 7:00am FLAG
her

moh May 24 2013 4:17am FLAG
show her blue films and ask him to touch your d*ck.

sachin May 24 2013 4:54am FLAG
Amar didi amar theke 10 bacharer baro.Didir biyer age ekbar didike chudechilam. Biyer para pratidin jamaibabu office gele didir bari jai ebong didike chudi.

ashim May 30 2013 6:11pm FLAG
1st u ve 2 knw ur sis s hot or not. so show ur penis to ur sis accidently.if she looks more time dn gohead. u ve to give ur pant to her for washing nd ironing.then u ve to cut ur zip.nd make ur c**k erect. nd call her,nd ask,why are u damage my zip nd say watch it.before that dont wear innerwear. she will down,nd touch ur zip. at the time reveal ur penis. ur erectrd penis has to touch ur sis's hand.she wil see closely.this is the time for turn on.then rup ur c**k in her hand.nd she will ready to do anything.then dont delay,pick her boobs nd press it.nd lift her go to ur bed nd hard. all the Best

sex king Jun 08 2013 10:29am FLAG
wait till she is asleep touch her boobs kiss her then ick her until she wakes that is what I am doing when my mum and dad are asleep cant wait she is so sexy she has a nice arse, I walked in to her room once when she was ***** I ran towards her and jsu huge her and licked her

jaffa cakes Jun 08 2013 3:58pm FLAG
i am and my sister is 22 she shows no sexual intrest in me and i want to her so bad :(

. Jun 12 2013 9:57pm FLAG
i have pics of younger sis too, anyone want to trade? xsc0ttx@hotmail.com

Anonymous Jun 16 2013 6:25pm FLAG
in party i mix some alchol in her colddrink then she do many rubbish things when everyone left my mom said to me'baji ko kamry tak chod aoo;i do when i feel evryone sleep i simple my sister

baji chod Jun 19 2013 12:47pm FLAG
When she sleep rub her ass and my sister in the same way

Sanjay Jul 24 2013 2:33am FLAG
If you only try to seduce your sister past the age of u will fail between 9 tois the best period. I always started by playing a game and blind folded her. I asked her to taste a few things. You see she was and I was so I asked her to taste and tell me. I then whipped out my d*ck and put it in her mouth. She sucked it but couldn't guess what it was. So I jerked off quickly in to her mouth and she ate my jizz. She said she didn't know what it was. It turned me on. Collect some *** movies and invite her to watch it with her. Then slowly move your hand to her boobs and grabbed. Then slowly move your middle finger to her snatch and make a to and fro movement. If she likes it slowly open your zip and pick your tool and take it close to her mouth while you fingering. After sometime she began to suck your tool. Then you are free to lick her tang hard and hard at any time you want. Then down her panties, lick and drink honey from her vagina. If she agrees it then go heck her doggy style. Finally she’s your sister and be take care of each other. Please avoid drug, blackmail, or sleep rape. It will ruin your relationship. Make it her to be willing. And live happily ever after.

Companion Aug 02 2013 12:49am FLAG
Gift her Lingerie • Kiss her lingerie or dress • Complement her beauty • Apply nail colour to her feet • Adjust her hairdo or dress • Give her a intimate name • Grope her ass • Lick or bite her ear • Hold her hip • Pinch her cheeks or lips • Hug her from behind • Lift her • Wink and smile

Companion Aug 02 2013 12:54am FLAG
take a photo of your sister when she is in shower/bath and say if u dont do what i say i will post it on facebook or anyy socail media sites. then from there on its up to u. i done this i said take your clothes off slowerly and she pulled down my pants and saw my hard huge d*ck, and i . hope this is usfull i would like some info on how to seduce my mom's friend?

sisterseducehelp Aug 02 2013 3:42pm FLAG
When I was and my sister was , I noticed she was starting to form large boobs. I talked to her about how all guys touch girls boobs and vaginas. One day I seduced her to put my finger in her mouth and roll her tongue around it. We both got ed her in the chair till I cummed on her face. That was the best day of her life.

Turtlepatel Aug 02 2013 5:51pm FLAG
To seduce your mom follow the following model Indian maid watches him jackoff He is enjoying a good jack off when the maid walks in. Seems like the guy calls her in and she insists that she has to leave. I can't understand any of what she's saying. But seems like she's pointing out that the dude's wife will be back soon as she hasn't gone far. So the first thing he says to her is he's almost done. She stood there and kept looking. She doesn't have to wait long until he shoots a big load. I bet she secretly loves it. She kept watching till he is cum. She really wanted to suck it. She probably fingered later thinking on it. She watched it for about 30 seconds before she left. This is one of the best videos I have seen. I know it's wrong, but I like it. Forcing a woman reluctant to see a hand job is great. Love the tossing off in front of fully clothed women. The maid kept looking and did not leave till he had shot his load. She was staring right at his c*ck. What a dream experience to have a middle aged women watching you masturbate. He calls her and then daringly cum in front of her. She was turned on. Bet her panties where wet after couldn't take her eyes off his throbbing member. She wanted to eat that hot cum. I hope he left a good tip. Even maids get a thrill once in a while. Wicked awesome exhibition jerk.

Companion Aug 03 2013 10:31pm FLAG
Brother’s POV: My sister and I are really close and have always shared the same social circle and friends. We have a lot of the same tastes in music, clothes etc. Well over the last few months she has started to wear less and less around the house when we are home alone together. Most of the time she wears really short "soffee" shorts and she makes them even worse by rolling them up on the waist line. It causes about half or more of her butt to hang out the back of them. They are so tight in the front to you can make out "camel toe". When she isn't wearing them her attire varies from tight yoga pants to micro miniskirts that show her panties when she is sitting down. She is in really good shape and has a nice body because she always played volleyball and softball in high school. So it is really awkward. I try my hardest not to notice. But when I do and she catches me she says something like "enjoying the view" while poking her butt out more. I am not sure what to do. Because I do enjoy her company and I love living with her.

Companion Aug 03 2013 11:20pm FLAG
Sister’s POV: I used to walk around the house topless with just underwear. Sometimes around with my mom because it was just me and her then but then when my dad came. I did it around both of them sometimes. But now I have boobs or whatever so I can only walk around with a shirt and underwear. I tried walking around with a bra and underwear or it was just a bra and pants/ tights. Whatever but I had to put clothes on because my dad said it was disrespectful now. I do still only sometimes walk around the house with underwear and a tee-shirt or shirt. The smallest thing I've ever worn in front of my brother would be the swim dress. Actually clothes are a lot more erotic than none.

Companion Aug 03 2013 11:22pm FLAG
The Sexual Bucket List: 50 Things to Do Sexually Before You Die By Sasha Brown, Worsham, July 9, 2010

Companion Aug 04 2013 12:24am FLAG
(1) Kiss a girl (2) Read erotica (3) Watch *** alone (4) Masturbate (5) Watch *** together (6) Use a sex toy (7) Use a sex toy on someone else (8) Using water sexually (9) Whipped cream (10) Have phone sex () Blindfolds () Feather ticklers () Be tied up () Tie someone up () Light spanking () Play strip poker/any card games () Sexual role play (18) Have anal (19) Have a threesome (20) Engage in group sex (21) Have sex in a public space (22) Watching others having live sex (23) Sex in the shower (24) Sex standing up against a wall (25) Sex in a car (26) Sex with no kissing (27) Sex in the pitch black (28) Sex in the broad daylight (29) Sex in a tent in the wilderness (30) Sex on the beach (31) Sex at a drive-in (32) Mile-high club (33) Sex on a boat (34) Sex in a body of water (35) Sex with someone much older (36) Sex with someone younger (37) Sex with a stranger (38) Sex in a foreign country, possibly with a foreigner (39) Sex in the ocean while people swim all around you (40) Sex while "altered" whether by alcohol or something else (41) One-night stand (42) Married sex (43) La Perla lingerie sex (44) Frederick's of Hollywood lingerie sex (45) A quickie in a skirt (46) A longie in the rain (47) Silent sex in a full house (48) Learn to orgasm in less than five minutes from intercourse alone (49) Learn to give yourself multiple orgasms (50) Making out with no sex long after you're no longer a virgin

Companion Aug 04 2013 1:48am FLAG
A 60 Seconds Guide: How to seduce to your sister? Let her feel your love. Be kind with her. Give her hugs and kisses. Let her feel your erection. Play with her. Caress her breasts and hips. Let her see you *****. Talk to her about sex. Invite her to see *** videos. Let her touch your c*ck. Then she will never resist any more. Gift her Lingerie • Kiss her lingerie or dress • Complement her beauty • Apply nail colour to her feet • Adjust her hairdo or dress • Give her an intimate name • Grope her ass • Lick or bite her ear • Hold her hip • Pinch her cheeks or lips • Hug her from behind • Lift her • Wink and smile

Companion Aug 04 2013 3:37am FLAG
I love getting fingered in the cinemas. I get so wet, it’s ridiculous. It’s exciting to think somebody could catch you. And you have to contain your moans and all the noises. It’s so good. Some of my friends let boys slide their fingers in on the school bus when they are wearing a short skirt!

Tamanna Aug 06 2013 4:53am FLAG
Never underestimate your fingers and tongue.

Wise Geek Aug 06 2013 6:22am FLAG
I m and my sister is 19 I saw her ***** body many times.the first time I saw her hot hard boobs was when I was .since then I started thinking about her.we used to talk about *** n all sexy stories.once when my parents weren't home I touched and pressed her boobs.i asked her if I could see them but she refused.i wanna then atleast wanna suck her boobs n stick my d*ck in her mouth.plz help me.

Ash ketchum Aug 07 2013 11:24pm FLAG
@Tamanna My boyfriend does it to me under the table at school. We go to a very strict Catholic private school so it's very fun thinking of the possibility of being caught. I love how he manages to stick two fingers in me and eat his lunch at the same time.

Catherine Aug 12 2013 5:41am FLAG
there was a power cut and my sister who is 20 and im came running into my room scrared we chatted for 1 hour then power came back on we kissed night night we coudnt stop staring power went off again and we were a 1cm apartwe kissed for 5 minutes then i took her clothes off see sucked my d*ck and i sucked and licked her tits and

mik Aug 13 2013 5:31pm FLAG
when my sister was sleeping i was strocking her .

sissex Aug 24 2013 11:31am FLAG
How to seduce my sister through text

Louis Aug 26 2013 8:25pm FLAG
at night hit her on the head that will knock head tha wil knock her, just kiss then its up to you,

me Sep 03 2013 1:46pm FLAG
hi how to make a sex night

Anonymous Sep 09 2013 4:30am FLAG
rub her gently

Anonymous Sep 15 2013 3:51am FLAG
I also want to seduce my sister and how to do it is quite easy! 1.letting her walk in on you masterbating is good but risky because she might freak out and take it wrong. 2. If you can leave your phone or tablet on google with how to seduce your sister on it!!! Very Good way to do it. 3.Most people think bad of this but about an hour after she goes to sleep go into her room and pull down her bra(don't take off just in case you need to make a run)and feel her boobs then leave her bra down and nudge her on the shoulder to wake her then quickly pull up the sheet and when she looks at you say that you were just pulling up the shets and hopefully she notices that her bra is down and then the rest is up to you... btw my kik is butta_king text me or more info or to chat or to

butta_king Sep 26 2013 4:40am FLAG
how can i seduce my sister, we always watch a film together, how can i seduce her and her, i have kissed her at night when she sleeps kissld licked her vagina and tits she moaned in her sleep?

me Oct 03 2013 9:27am FLAG
I want to seduce my sister in her sleep tonight. She is 21 am she is super fit, sexy ass, sexy body, sexy tits, her tits re massive, we watch alot of film together, i saw her ***** once, any advice of howv to her?

6 inch boy Oct 19 2013 3:17pm FLAG
mkEVfq Looking forward to reading more. Great blog article.Really thank you! Fantastic.

QDnqdhskNS Oct 25 2013 1:56pm FLAG
My sister was helping me with my homework, then i kissed her good night then stared at her and she stared back and then we just kissed for 20 minutes and then got ***** and u could probs tell what happend, but it was amazing it ws at oclock and she WAS a virgin when i started with herm but she is so sexy i love her, any more advice?

efu Oct 25 2013 2:22pm FLAG
any1 hr rght nw?

unknown Nov 16 2013 2:15am FLAG
Hello, I'm and my sister is and I am thinking about joining her in the shower. Anybody have an idea on what to say and what to do? Is this a bad idea? If not, should I ask her if I can see he body?

Theonewhomustnotbenamed Nov 18 2013 2:35pm FLAG
when she slept ,then seduce her

Anonymous Nov 30 2013 2:19pm FLAG
very easy to her ,you give her some gifts and enterteiment,some ugly games like play card and tell her if i won u give me every thingwhich i need ,and if u won as same

Anonymous Nov 30 2013 2:22pm FLAG
How do I seduce my sister, I am and she is 21 and so damn sexy, so fit, Big tits, big arse, I have seen her ***** once only whean she was drunk, from a Halloween party, how do I seduce her I live in the UK, I want **** her in her sleep so she wakes up and we have sex any ideas? Or should I just force her?

ghfjdks Dec 20 2013 11:05am FLAG
Hipnotise her

Joe monk Dec 23 2013 4:50pm FLAG
I my mother and sister seperatly... But I want to have them at one bed Please help me

Tera baap Dec 26 2013 12:49am FLAG
that wont happen

vbj Jan 02 2014 3:19pm FLAG
Can I just say something see for the people who say that's disgusting now this is what you think, U cant say anything, U searched this up aswell don't say u didn't coz that's UP or I swear to god if I ever find you you never see your destination again, right now I am speaking for everyone who has asked how to on this page so back off now! Also this is classed as bullying so stop NOW!

Bullying stops now Jan 03 2014 3:41pm FLAG

Bullying stops now 1 Jan 03 2014 3:41pm FLAG
my sister is .i mold. one day my parents were not at home when i came to home my hot sis was sleeping iwent and slept beside i could not control and islowly kept my hands on her breast and removed my d*ck and touched it with her back she woke up and was pretending i noticed it and i kept pressing and i removed her t shirt and then bra and i kept my face on it and licked and itook my sis hands and made to masturbate and she did the rest of the things my sis was really hot and sexy

kiran Jan 15 10:10pm FLAG
ecOaQC Really informative blog.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.

cxBcTOnogWbrrKK Jan 17 7:24pm FLAG
I'm a girl and when in was really young (like 6) my 8 year old brother pulled up my dress and licked my breast then he slowly pulled down my panties and turned me over. He proceed to like my jerk and tried to insert his d*ck onto it. At the time I woke and just looked at him. I thought that I would be pregnant because I was a kid and didn't know better. He hasn't done it since. However I have found him tring to record me in the bathroom. One day I acted like I dropped something and bent down right in front of the camera once I left he went in and got the camera. Nothing happened. . .. Again years later I walked in on him as he was asleep ***** I was to afraid to go in and wake him by sucking on his large d*ck. Ever since I have wanted to. I have fantasized and even acted out the first time he undressed me and I wish I hadn't woke up. I am now and he is 19 but I still wish he would come into my room and ... Kiss my ass and shove his large d*ck sooo far up me that I scream . Then end by sucking and chocking on his d*ck and liking his balls like a lollipop. So my advice is start early. She will be either too scared or to ashamed to tell her parents like I was if it doesn't work out but then she will grow to crave it uncontrollable... So wait a little and then try again If that still fails get her really drunk and her till she can't walk for a week. :D hope I helped

Forbidden love addiction Jan 26 11:41pm FLAG
Be her boyfriend and share everything right from the food, shower and bed etc.

Companion Mar 05 11:01pm FLAG
Share your space and time with her or obtain the crosscut road by a well-planned CFNM handjob.

Companion Mar 05 11:11pm FLAG
just go and her

your sister Mar 08 2:34am FLAG
Spank her ass

horrny guy Mar 20 7:34pm FLAG
YOU ALL:::::::::::::::::

PUBLIC Mar 22 10:33am FLAG
U ALL

GOD Mar 22 10:34am FLAG
While u bathing ask her a towel thn u show your d*ck to her.after that tell her dont say this to anyone....and start asking her about sex erection for girls....again show ur erected d*ck to her.....thn ask her show her part and so on.....

Rahul Mar 30 11:48pm FLAG
While u bathing ask her a towel thn u show your d*ck to her.after that tell her dont say this to anyone....and start asking her about sex erection for girls....again show ur erected d*ck to her.....thn ask her to show her part and so on.....

Rahul Mar 30 11:49pm FLAG
K2TV6z Thanks for the blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on...

XbTKkkTblePuNPG Apr 17 11:51pm FLAG
Vjo lun te

ajay sharma Apr 25 12:39pm FLAG
my cousin is and I am . many times I have sneaked up on her while she is asleep. I have touched her boobs and tits I even put my hand in her once. I think she was awake when I did that but I can't be sure .. how can i get her to f##k me ... pls leave some possible and suitable advice.. something that doesn't involve videos and pills..pls guys quick.

youngster Apr 26 10:45am FLAG
Me and my sister had sex after I went in to her room at night while she was sleeping. First I hugged her with one arm. Slowly I pushed towards her. Slowly I then placed my hand on her breast and groped her she then moved my hand away. I paused for a moment then reached below and just left my hand placed moving between her breast and her below. Then I unclipped her bra and sucked her tits. After I fingered her till she groaned I made out with her as she had woken up. She then said what are you doing I said I love you she took my underwear off and slipped my penis in her we made love. The following morning she was in tears and told our mother and swore we would never talk about it again. 4 years later I am dying to repeat that night help me on what I should do.

Cameron Jun 01 5:24pm FLAG
3LoSRM I really enjoy the post.Much thanks again. Much obliged.

NjPteeJeoVa Jun 04 7:32am FLAG