Your Ad Here

How can I get my little sister to have sex with me?

The Problem: I have to admit, when we were younger, we used to mess around with each other, I would play with her pussie and she'd play with my penis. We did this for about a year or so. And now about three or four years later, she has these really nice titties and a nice round ass, and sometimes I just want to jump in bed with her and take her virginity from both holes. DO you think that I should just basically jump on her and start to mess with her (which was how we started messing around before) or do you know about another way to do it. Do you think I should let her watch some of the *** videos I have to get her in the mood? And to those people that say I'm disgusting for wanting to do my sister, I say "don't hate on it until you try it", and deep down, you all know you all want to have sex with someone in your family, whether it be an Uncle or Cousin, Father or Niece, you all think about it.

Asked by: thisoneguy10 at 03:14:08 PM, Tuesday, January 19, 2010 PST FLAG

Ha so true about wanting to my cousin, he is so sexy, sometimes i finger myself thinkn about him. But yeah just grab your sister and hold her down and force your d*ck into her, but just put on a rubber before you do so she wont get pregnant

Anonymous Jan 20 2010 1:55pm FLAG

do it, thats s kinky, i'd love to go down on my sis!

Gggg Jan 28 2010 9:17am FLAG
watch some *** movie with her.....how much old for her

333 Feb 01 2010 1:36am FLAG
U should masterbait for her. She dont have to know. Masterbait for her when she lays in sun or out side, or if u can see her from another room. Masterbait all the time for her. The hope here is maybe after some harmless Seed spurting for her U will get her out of your system and get on with your life.

Mr Goodsense Feb 03 2010 8:46pm FLAG

Mr Goodsense Feb 03 2010 8:46pm FLAG
oh dude, thats so ing wrong

Anonymous Feb 04 2010 5:37pm FLAG
Just do it man. Its perfectly normal.

Emo_gurl_Juliet Feb 08 2010 1:26pm FLAG
i wouldn't "knck It Till You Try It", but i have to say that i would rather have it be with a brother than my uncle or dad or anything like that. if only i had a brother...

............. Feb 10 2010 10:56am FLAG
watch *** with her, especaily incest; the siblings music video temptations is very helpful

naughty brother Feb 17 2010 3:04pm FLAG
You are sick sick sick may God forgive you!!!! Go get help

heidi Feb 20 2010 2:05pm FLAG
u r so lucky

Anonymous Feb 24 2010 1:59pm FLAG
when I was at 24 years old my beautiful sister was at >>> I loved here too much .. I tried to sleep with here but she refused at the beginnig. slowely she obey my desire.. we spent few minutes every day in the bed with our clothes.. just kissing and touching?then she left the bed? when she was at she came to my bed half ***** and we spend few minutes together? she did twice left here dress till here vagaina and I tried to inter my penis but I could not ..I still remember here beautifull body..I am sure she want to make full sex with me but I could go faraway?? I blame myself for that now!!!!!

mmm Mar 03 2010 10:53pm FLAG

mmm Mar 03 2010 10:56pm FLAG
when I was at 24 years old my beautiful sister was at >>> I loved here too much .. I tried to sleep with here but she refused at the beginnig. slowely she obey my desire.. we spent few minutes every day in the bed with our clothes.. just kissing and touching?then she left the bed? when she was at she came to my bed half ***** and we spend few minutes together? she did twice left here dress till here vagaina and I tried to inter my penis but I could not ..I still remember here beautifull body..I am sure she want to make full sex with me but I could go faraway?? I blame myself for that now!!!!! mmm

lover Mar 03 2010 11:22pm FLAG

lover Mar 03 2010 11:23pm FLAG
well i am a female and had the same problem with older brother.one day i found him masturbating and i just took off my panties and spread legs,he did the job.happy ending..:D

hottie.... Apr 01 2010 8:47am FLAG
how old r yall?

B+J Apr 28 2010 5:07pm FLAG
dude start by wrestling with her, then eventually show her the ***, then wrestle and she'll be and Vuala!

yo man May 12 2010 4:05pm FLAG
just do it the way yo started. say yo miss playin with her and just want to try it one more time. if she goes with, rip off her clothes and hold her down. she willeventually go with it. then if you d o it often enough, you wont even have to ask her.

i wish i had a brother.... Jun 24 2010 11:07am FLAG
when I bro catch me come out of shower then touch boobs n he bend me over on sink and do me from behind so good we do alla time now

Trang in Cali Jul 02 2010 8:41am FLAG
when I was my older sister was 23 she was very beautiful she had was married and had 2 babies she quarrel with his husband and left the home....and came to us ..in the night we were alone ad she started for 3 nights to talk about love between girls and boys and started to touch me...one night she came to my room when I was taking shower and *****. she looked at me ad the she closed the door and said I want to join you the she started lick my penis and then taking me to the bed and told me to enter my penis in here .. I told here I do not know how then she caught it and but it in here ... then she told me not to spit inside here but in here mouth... she was gready to sex for this night she came to my room 5 times I was exhausted .... for one month we did its more than 80 times in 3 holes... I had a very handsome friend.. she asked me to have a sex with him but I refused.. she said why you enjoy your self with her while refusing her to do the same thing...I told her that he could tell the people about that ...she suggested to heck him first then she could do sex with him.. then the plan was working!!! one day my mother discovered that.. then she ordered here to go back to her husband who came many times for here but she refused... I discovered later he did not satisfy here sexually.. she was very beautiful,. white ...tight vagina ...strong boobs... that period looked like dream.. .... I was enjoying my self with her and with my beautiful friend where we continuing our sexual relation for decade!!!

makky Aug 24 2010 2:03pm FLAG

makky Aug 24 2010 2:07pm FLAG
does anyone know any good drugs e.g. sleeping pills i can use on my sister so i can fuk her

hello sex Aug 31 2010 4:32pm FLAG
Heck heri n the shower ask her to wash your bak

dfbg Sep 08 2010 9:05am FLAG
I could do that with my yr old sis

Raper face Sep 17 2010 8:39am FLAG
how do i my sister i amshe is

3 Oct 18 2010 9:52am FLAG
Hey bud you shold do what i do with my older cus. I start to give her a massage and the i vget here to take down her bra straps and start to play with her nipples all the time iv got my c*ck ont. Then i ftart to finger herand she reaches for my c*ck tells me to see hot many fingers i can get in and she puts me incie if her and the she suckes me off till i cum in her mouth and then she swollows. Its my best skill.

lover boy Jan 24 2011 1:59pm FLAG
give her sleeping pills and take off her clothes and out of her

jack Feb 09 2011 5:05am FLAG
yes

karir Mar 13 2011 8:56am FLAG
uhhmmmm... after she's done taking a shower... & ol... & she heads into her room.! jus barge into it pretendin lke 8 ws n accident.. tel her how gorgeous her body looks ..& dat u'd give a de life outa her! tel her u'l give d experience of her life! then she'l agree.. take off her towel, lay hr on de bed.. remove yur clothes & ask hr to suck ur c*ck! do some foreplay..fta dat go for doggy styLe.. datl get her high:-) res will follow..

anonymous Mar 27 2011 5:51am FLAG

anonymous Mar 27 2011 5:52am FLAG
i am 22 my sister is . how can i start with her???

antu... Jun 08 2011 11:48pm FLAG
Man I know how you feel. I'm 18 and have a sister. She always wears short shorts and has really nice long legs. I was always wondering if she would want me or not. A few months ago I walked into her room(She was on the computer) and sat behind me then started lifting up here top and saw her slim back, she then pulled it down and said "Ugh what are you doing" and then I grabbed her boobs but she pushed my hands off, that's when I cummed in my pants. I then walked out feeling embarrassed, but she didn't tell anyone. I really feel like just holding her down and ing her but that would be rape, and she will probably tell someone if I rape her. I was thinking "She didn't tell anyone the first time so maybe I can get away with feeling her up again" but I'm really afraid she is going to tell. And I swear to god this is a true story.

I really want my sister Dec 23 2011 4:15am FLAG
lay down with her put the blaket on both of u then put it over your heads take her clothes of then take your clothes of and then jump on her put your penes is her mouth and pee in her mouth and then take a crap in her mouth and then make her eat the

face Jan 14 2012 11:50am FLAG
can i have sex with you how old are u i think your handsome

face Jan 14 2012 11:53am FLAG
How Can I Have Sex With My Her In The 2 Holes So Please Help Me I Also Want She To Suck My d*ck So How Do I Do It ???? She Is Just 7 When We first Have Sex And I Was 9-10

I Love To Have Sex With Beautiful ing Girls That Suck C*cks Jan 24 2012 3:44pm FLAG
The way i did it is when my family was sleeping and me and her were awake i was sitting by her and i asked her if she can keep a secret and she told me yes so then i put my hand on her leg and i told her dont tell anyone she said ok .so i put my hand on her and she told what are doing and i told her trust me you'll like it and from then on she enjoyed it now she allways wants me to give her head and in return i get it in

The older brother Feb 15 2012 3:01pm FLAG
hey how do i get my other sister to have sex with me i already mess with one but who could say no to having a threesome with two sisters "help"!

Tom Feb 15 2012 3:04pm FLAG
pay her dude because money talks $$$$$

The $$ man Feb 15 2012 3:09pm FLAG
I remember when I was , my sister was . I was sleeping when my sister came into my room. Both of my parents were gone for work and my older sister was watching me. I was sleeping only in my boxers and no shirt. My sister was justin her bra and panties. She told me she couldn't sleep. I said so, thats your problem. She said I HAD TO listen to her and I said OK. I had my fan on cause I was hot. She said she was hot and then she got ***** and took off her bra and panties. I could not stop staring at her ass. It was so perfect and juicy! I got an instant bonr. It stated to thunderstorm and I told her the lightning was hurting my eyes and I was scared. So I pulled the blankets up to my head. She saw that I had a bonr. She then pulled all the blankets off my bed. I asked her, sis, what are you doing. She said I want to have fun. I said so do I. So, while I was still covering my eyes, she jumped on the bed and pulled off my boxers. My sister said, come here. I got up and she said again, get down. Next thing I noticed was, that she got on the bed and spreaded her bubble but cheeks wide apart. I was about drooling. She said lick my butt hole. I said NO. She said you have to listen. So I went away and stated licking her perfect butt hole. She was now moaning and pushed and my tounge went as far ass it could in. She said, come up here. So I did. She said let me see your bonr. I put it almost right up against her face. She stated sucking it for about a minute. She then got on her back at pulled her legs up to her head with her legs still apart. She also had a perfect, wet, and puffy pusy! She told me to lick that and I did. She said stick it in. I said what in. She said your bonr. So I put my bonr in her perfect butt hole. I found my self riding her for about an hour. Then I put my bonr in her pusy! I also rode her for another hour. When I was done and out of breath, I told her I loved her and I would do this anytime. She said we can do it all the time. I layed back down on my back. She then sat on my face and my tounge went into butt hole and pusy. She then went down and sucked on my bonr again! We were now in a 69 position! I also have a younger sister but thats a different story!

me Mar 02 2012 11:20am FLAG
I HAVE A BIG PROBLIM HELP ME AT MY NUM 03244289506 I AM BOY PLZ HELP??????.

HELPER Mar 06 2012 5:00am FLAG

HELPER Mar 06 2012 5:03am FLAG
ok you knw wat yall are disgusting!

Ale & Lesly Mar 23 2012 8:41pm FLAG
nasty ass mofos

mikey mike772 Apr 03 2012 8:34pm FLAG
we used to fool around but now she refuses to do anything, i sneak into her room at night and some times i get her naken i lick her out and finger her but when i get to puting in the d*ck in her vagina she wakes up. please help!!!!!

jarryd May 02 2012 1:36am FLAG
reading all these responses gets me HORNY!

You don't need to know who typed tish FOO! May 03 2012 7:56pm FLAG
i when i was born my dad left us. so it was my mom 3 older sisters and me the youngest boy when i turned my sister came into my room and gave me a birthday present. and they did it every day after then one day my mom found out and joined them as they sucked the cum out of my d*ck

Anonymous May 06 2012 6:35am FLAG
I wish I could have sex with my little cousin she likes or and i'am

Anonymous May 10 2012 3:33pm FLAG
I want sex with my little sister to, im shes . How can have sex with her? when she whas 9 i already played with her vagina. but it stopped for long time, now i want to play with here again, but she wont. how to get it? Please help me

Anonymous May 11 2012 2:32pm FLAG
Txt me if u like to your sis 70309605

Anonymous May 21 2012 5:54pm FLAG
fagots

fagots May 25 2012 4:45am FLAG
fagots

fagots May 25 2012 4:46am FLAG
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :)

I WIN AGAIN May 29 2012 3:08am FLAG
give here a your d*ck and say " here is my c*ck

your sister Jun 04 2012 8:46am FLAG
He'll ya I wish I haf a frecky sis or a cuzin well I ed my lil cuz wen she waz 7 m I I thk I want 2 no how 2 do it again. Cuz 1 day I had het do sxtx n nw she dnt want 2 cuz it werid

Jimmyp Jun 12 2012 4:51am FLAG
Damn. I wish my big brother would me again. Hes in college now and I miss his d*ck inside of me.:/

Miss BrokeNCYDE Jun 13 2012 8:25am FLAG
my sister and i recently were on vacation and had to share a bed i was messing around and telling jokes. I touched her boobs and she called me a freak can someone please help i really want to have sex with her i am and she is almost .

help Jun 17 2012 12:27am FLAG
Bitch you need to get a life find a girl ur own age and bitch bastereds

ur worst nightmare Jun 23 2012 8:56pm FLAG
Hi

Sam Jul 01 2012 11:36pm FLAG
Im 19 and my little hot sister is , I .

Drew Jul 01 2012 11:38pm FLAG
i show my young sister the *** movie.. but she say the video its a disgusting..and she dont want to see the video.. but i fine she get wet on her panties..she is .. whether she likes? i cant understand her..

asdasfsdf Jul 02 2012 4:52am FLAG
i show my young sister the *** movie.. but she say the video its a disgusting..and she dont want to see the video.. but i find she get wet on her panties..she is .. whether she likes? i cant understand her..

Anonymous Jul 02 2012 4:54am FLAG
Im gonna do it tomorrow ehile my mother is at work!

Anonymous Jul 04 2012 12:48pm FLAG
Hey I'm I'm a boy and lookin for a girl to text and stuff. So text me 443-975-2739. Ps. I live in Maryland

Me lol Jul 05 2012 8:06pm FLAG

Me lol Jul 05 2012 8:30pm FLAG
My lil sis dont want to everyday when. We where younger nowshe don't want toshe has a nice vaginas and aperfect wet ass and I show her ***os but she walks away and I cant legally buy any pills to mock her out but I need some serious help please and wat householditems will put herto sleep harm fullusly

Anonymous Jul 07 2012 12:32am FLAG
anyone wanna have sex? im

hahalol3 Jul 11 2012 8:50am FLAG
hello

poo Jul 11 2012 12:48pm FLAG
When I was I gave my sis a massage on her back then I went down to her butt and spreader her checks really slow and pulled her hips to my lap and rubbed my boner between her soft cheeks, I pulled down her pants and just kept rubbing my c*ck between her cheeks until I cam all over her lower back and kept rubbing her little breast, the next night I started masterbating next to her face and she said stick it in her mouth and I came all over face and she started to jerk me off, and the last time we did anything, she was getting out of out pool and my parents are gone and I go up behind her and start to rub her little butt and bend her over the floor and move her panties to the side and slowly stick the head of my c*ck in her extremely tight vagina, her moan was so cute, she started to bleed and I took it out and just cam on her chest and slammed my c*ck down her thought

Nunyah Jul 27 2012 12:35am FLAG
hey im a boy looking for a nice girl text me here 93289185

danny Aug 05 2012 9:16pm FLAG
My sister who is 18 said that she couldn't sleep and asked to come in my bed (I am and have a double bed so it was mo problem) she went under the covers and was just wearing a bra and underwear. In the morning both my parents had left for work, I woke up to find my sisters hand on my chest as I was just wearing boxers she woke up and saw my boner and asked if she could se it ,the next minute she was giving me a BJ I undid her bra straps and sat on top of her and tit wanked then I sucked on her tits and licked her body . She removed her underwear and I fingered her tight

Na Aug 06 2012 2:03am FLAG
Just .

Your sister Aug 11 2012 11:04am FLAG
You have to break them in very young - When I was , I started off each sister rubbing their cunnies until they finally climaxed. After two or three of the hand sessions, which they enjoyed very much I told them they were graduating to "Brother's Provider," and gave them a blue ribbon and candy bar. I told them they would have to wait for the "special graduation ceremony" that weekend when our parents had to attend a convention. Saturday morning they woke me up early to give them graduation. I told them I first had to give each one a separate test to see if they could, and selected the oldest one to be first. I took the oldest one into my bedroom first, and told her to take off her jammies and get into bed. She did so very quickly, and laid on the bed with her legs spread wide. I mounted her and was glad when I found her little cunny very wet. I readily shoved my d*ck in the very receptive cunny, and was pleasantly surprised how much better than the first few times. After a few minutes of "recovery," I told her to send the younger sis in. On the first few attempts with her during the past month, I had almost given up on her, because she wasn't very receptive when I first got her cherry a few weeks before. However, this time after I had enjoyed her to two cums, she insisted I give her ass a try (she had seen me do their aunt a few weeks before). I got some Vaseline and got her ready. She was so tight, and instinctively used her anal muscles to readily accept all my c*ck. She was a natural, and became my favorite .

Stud Pickens Aug 17 2012 8:51am FLAG
get a life

c*ck Aug 23 2012 9:16pm FLAG
Any girl in pune pls. Contact: 95770973.

Anonymous. Sep 13 2012 12:10pm FLAG
well, i am and my big brother used to play with my all the time when i was about, 6 or 7. but now he wont, and idk how to get his penis inside me.... text me if you want to have sex with a virgin ;) 6198472070

ANONYMOUS Oct 02 2012 10:48pm FLAG
my sister name is anam and he is 19 year old she has a very sexy i see her when she is bathing how i her tell me

adil Oct 07 2012 10:54am FLAG
i was and my Sister was .one night she was sliping with me.after i was remove his pantise and touch his choot after i tried enter my lund in her choot hole . but Her choot was tight . i wake and pickup a bottel of oil.and oil was paste her choot and my lund.and sex all night.

Jjj Oct 08 2012 11:55pm FLAG
Hey i am a boy of if anyone of u want to have sex with a young c*ck plz reply me.....

The mother er Oct 16 2012 10:40pm FLAG
i also had sex with my younger sister.i played with her then i pretended to accidently throw her in the bed and i got over her.i was so sexuaally attractedthat i kissed her touched her boobs and took my clothes off.then we had sex.of course she tried to resist but i hold her down.and when she tried to scream i tounge kissed her.eventually she also demanded more.now we always do it.she comes to stay with me during holidays so we enjoy veryyy much.

dk kfl Oct 26 2012 12:39pm FLAG
one time my little sister came into my room (she is about ) with bra and pantie.she said she was scared so she slept with me.my bed was small so we stuck to each other.i kept touching her boobs and robbed her tangs.eventually she kissed me and next moment i remeber was we two having sex.aaaahhh nice night.now we always do it.she always sucks my c*ck.

ajdjmdl Oct 26 2012 12:54pm FLAG
what is wrong with you all

wtfman Oct 27 2012 8:18am FLAG
i really want to my sister so badly, i'm she's 9, please give me advice i want her so bad

dave Oct 30 2012 3:35am FLAG
I found out that my sister was dating another guy a couple of days later she threatened to tell our mum so I told her what I knew . She said she would do anything for me so I asked about sex and she refused then I said would put her secret on fb so she gave in ,we headed to her room ,I was I'm shorts and a top and she was wearing the same she leant in and started tounging me she took off her top and I took off all my clothes I then removed her shorts so she was just in her bra and panties she started sucking me off once she was finished we kissed and started rubbing each others bodies I began licking her juicy ass and thighs ,then I unclipped her bra strap and began kissing again I put my head I'm between Her breasts and started licking her nipples and sucking her big tits I moved round and took her panties off and licked her hairy ed for hours

Ms Oct 30 2012 10:44am FLAG
Just go up to her and say u r going to er her

bob Nov 10 2012 6:44pm FLAG
i got a family member that sat on my d*CK but just moved it a little it was inside a jumper so moved a little more than i heard her moaning so i did more wat does that mean

sKuLls Nov 12 2012 11:22pm FLAG
it is normal just force her to do it

ksk Nov 13 2012 3:05am FLAG
you damn peoples you are not to supposed to do it

annonymously Nov 15 2012 2:16pm FLAG
I am and my sister is and all I want in the world is to have sex with her but when I showed her *** the other day she said it was gross... But about a year ago it was like really hot and my Netflix was down so I went to my sisters room where we wrestled and I got my hands down her pants for a bit if I had nut up then I could being having sex with her right now... What do I do???

and my Nov 18 2012 8:38am FLAG
u should help in sudy starting then after some days u should do love like kissing etc and then after this say her for sex when there is no parants in the home .... i promise that she will do sex must....

qazmi Nov 30 2012 9:15pm FLAG
I would just work her up to it. I started by cuddling her then we started kissing then making out. She liked Build a Bear so every time we made out I got her a little £1 thing. When she was 10 and I was my parents got her a book about sex so I thought it would be an emergency if I didn't act soon so I said to her one night "You know that book mum got you? I thought we could have sex just for practice for when were older." She went along with it and we were doing it for hours! Now we do it every week because it is so good

Jamie Dec 15 2012 6:59am FLAG
I'm 9 and I got pregnant by my dad and also by my Brother

.., Dec 18 2012 10:42am FLAG
Faggots

Yourallfaggots Dec 19 2012 10:52pm FLAG
any motherers want a hard d*ck

penis Jan 05 2013 9:31am FLAG
im hard and ready to go

penis Jan 05 2013 9:33am FLAG
you need to grow some balls and her

penis Jan 05 2013 9:34am FLAG
Ram her balls deep...

Anonymous Jan 11 2013 3:12pm FLAG
You r sick people I want to find true lOve

Love Jan 12 2013 11:05am FLAG
be gentle. kiss her and show her how much u love and desire her. touch her always gently and if she desires u 2 she'll go on. but i have no doubt of that... if u already heve something with each other... ;) u just have to be gentle...

Jan 16 2013 8:22am FLAG
Call 084 7599 for sex!

Charlotte Jan 22 2013 12:27pm FLAG
Jûst have sex

?? Jan 22 2013 7:59pm FLAG
Alright U people disgust me completely. U are all going to hell Incest is wrong and if i hadnt seen this on my laptop's browser id not b here, I hope u all burn for inbreeding sick Bastards go get a gf an her

tbo Jan 23 2013 12:31am FLAG
Also I admit me an my sister used to show eachother OUT NOW!

tbo Jan 23 2013 12:38am FLAG
wow way to cut out everything i typed....complete waste of 10 miniutes...People get a gf/bf get them ...not hard Blood +blood = Hills Have Eyes

tbo Jan 23 2013 12:42am FLAG
Im and want to have sex with my sister. We are never alone though. We get along and play an online game together but other than that we dont really do anything. I use to sneak into her room at night and try to touch her. One time touched my penis to her face. But the point is that I need help on how to get with her.

help me!!! Feb 01 2013 8:32am FLAG
I'm a guy(boy) 22 years old and looking to have fun/sex with any younger girl as long as you're older than /no younger than that lives around Arkansas city, KS my number is 1(9)380-3343 important using a texting app important looking to help any girl that fits the age requirements

Man who wants to help young girls who want to have sex Feb 06 2013 3:41pm FLAG
Or you could all go and find a girl friend instead of ing yur siblings thats just wierd maybe a distant cousin but not a bro or sis

Anonymous Feb 12 2013 12:20pm FLAG
My is wet now;0

I am and had sex 100 times Feb 23 2013 5:14am FLAG
Im and my sister is very hot and I want f*** her bad I dont know if I should i have already kissed her b4 and she talks about it alot what should i do? do it r no.?

A person Feb 24 2013 4:15pm FLAG
Any sexy girls out there looking for someone to text and be naughty with text me. 407 864 07

someone looking for fun Mar 01 2013 5:11pm FLAG
Hey can anyone give me advice? I have two sisters that are you ger and kind of stuck up and we argue alot. How can i get her into sexual activities such as just oral?

Needhelp Mar 06 2013 1:44pm FLAG
Hi I'm and my sister 9.5 years of age. I mess with her a lot and am trying to get her to just have sex with me. She is already very hot and has decent tits for her age. Any way I could get her to me?

HI Mar 07 2013 2:10am FLAG
rape her

me! Mar 15 2013 11:53pm FLAG
perverts!!!

Anonymous Mar 18 2013 11:18pm FLAG
Killing myself. Never. ing. Ever. Again. I mean, I get that you guys want sex and all, but please, drink bleach.

oopsiforgotmyname Mar 22 2013 1:44am FLAG
while she sleeps you press your sisteers boobs then kiss her touch her then she gives the clearance

lokesh Mar 22 2013 9:42pm FLAG

Mar 23 2013 11:17pm FLAG
dumb peope get pi

idiot boy Mar 24 2013 5:26am FLAG
Need help anyone, message me on kik at DJ2ACR

Me Mar 24 2013 9:01pm FLAG
yo me. im here 2 help just tell me

idiot boy Mar 25 2013 5:24pm FLAG
I am and started to masturbate last year... but I cannot make it feel good what should I do???

Anonymous Mar 25 2013 9:25pm FLAG
Im and my sis is i want to have sec with her so bad what should i do, txt me at 323-729-0198

SexyBoy Mar 28 2013 7:39pm FLAG
Call 4506 9860 if you want to do some incest foreplay role play

naughty freaky little tight tweeny Mar 30 2013 7:07am FLAG
I am and my sister was 19 and i want 2 her.... Help me....

Shashi Mar 31 2013 11:55pm FLAG
hai shashi you are very lucky,b,cose you have a 19yrs sister.tell me,where are sleeping your sister and you in night and sister what wear in night and write about your sister,s body ,what is the size of boobs.

dileep Apr 02 2013 3:21pm FLAG
Yup

Difh Apr 02 2013 9:23pm FLAG
yar saumne koi answer nahi diya,yar ager sahi me bahen ki bur chodna chahte ho to batao ki dono rat me kahan sote ho aur bahen kya pahen ker soti hai,abhi tak uski body ko touch kiya ki nahi,aur uske boobs ka size likho,jwab do mai tumko sateek advice dunga jaise ki mai apni didi ko chod chuka hoon aur ab apni sal ki bahen ko line per laraha hoon,abhi uski chunchi nebu jaisi hui hai lekin uski bur dekhne ka mauka nahi mila hai.

Dileep Apr 05 2013 3:40pm FLAG
sashi ,jaldi messge karo.

dileep Apr 05 2013 3:42pm FLAG
yar saum help bhi mangte ho ,lekin tumne koi information nahi likhi aur nahi koi next update kiya,ager tum sach me apni bahen ki paoroti jaisi phuli hui bur chodna chahte ho to is site per update karo.

dileep Apr 07 2013 3:04pm FLAG
how can i rape my sister without anyone knowing in my house

kida Apr 07 2013 4:17pm FLAG
Freeze orange juice and mix it with bleach. then poor it in your room. Tell your sister to come in to smell your new air freshner. Then close the door and use a lighter or match to lite it up. It will smell beautiful and make them in the mood. It messes with their hormones. It works so well you'll drop dead cause it did. Trust me. Its easy and it always works.

That Diabolical Teddy Bear Apr 07 2013 9:21pm FLAG
No

nakita Apr 08 2013 8:34pm FLAG
Ok my advice is that if you seduce her onto the bed you can grab her ass and mess with her then she'll start stripping down for you. And how old is she

Sexadvisor Apr 08 2013 11:49pm FLAG
Be positive..... My sister s much greater than lover.... I'm 22... she 20..... Very good company for last 4 years......

sister lover Apr 15 2013 3:41pm FLAG
Bleach and orange juice! Listen to me you fools! We Teddy Bears do it all the time. It will get them going. Hormones! Doplamine influence! Do it and you won't regret it.

That Diabolical Teddy Bear Apr 15 2013 7:54pm FLAG
You might as well just the family dog you perverts

You are retarted Apr 21 2013 8:04pm FLAG
I had sex with my younger cousin recently I started fuking her ass but it wouldn't go in since it was too tight but I just started rubbing it on her jerk and after 5-10 mins she said do it from the front and when she seen my c*ck she got scared im going to defo her this sat ;)

incest lover 3 Apr 22 2013 5:14pm FLAG
ers an older thirsty ass brothers I hope y'all get raped !!

a motherer Apr 22 2013 7:13pm FLAG
for all them s sassy an stupid don't have sex keep your en V-card && stupid older brothers thirsty asses hope y'all get raped

someone who makes seance Apr 22 2013 7:15pm FLAG
I() once was babysitting my cousin who is 7years old and is a boy. We were watching a movie when he started moving closer to me and then put his hand on my leg. I asked him what he was doing and be said that he was just getting comfortable. As the night went on I found myself dousing off. When I was sleeping I felt him starting to move on top of me. I didn't move. He continued to put his hand up my shirt and feel my tits. I woke up and said that that's felt good. He said that he wanted to take my clothes off. I said only my shirt. He carried on with taking my shirt off. Once he got it off he started to lick my boob. And I wondered y he was doing this? I felt ! I rode him until I was about to cum, then he woke up.

Unknown Apr 23 2013 2:55pm FLAG
I want to ride my sister hard! I'm and she's what do I did we r never alone. We have a trampoline she acts weird. I want her tight virgin but idk how to get it. SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!! Plz!!!!!! I have a boner just writing this and thinking about her!

6 inch Apr 24 2013 4:51pm FLAG
i also like you..but i have no sister, when i was im really attracted to my little cousin she was 7 years old she has sexy round ass and i really want to feel her jerk,one night she sleep in my house she sleep on my older sister room and that night when she was sleeping i her ass& cum in her ass,it take me only 1 hour to cum in her ass,, after that night i really want to try again but this this time i want her awake i want her to feel my penis in her butt too,,then i tell her im gonna do some magic trick to her and she want to watch it,then i tie her hand and take her inside my room then i her ass again till i cum in her ass..what is shocking me is she really like it and she wanted to do more,after that time we always do sex together.

jack Apr 25 2013 1:17am FLAG
i have a sister she was years and iam years my sister having a nice boobs i want yo her help me please please.....

Nithin Apr 26 2013 8:41am FLAG
I was raped by my older brother. I don't know if it is raped, because I kind of liked it, and I sometimes go to his room at night and pretend he isn't there and use the shower in his room because mine "isn't working" and pretend that I forgot my towel, and run out of his bathroom and into his room and pretend to look for something so he can see me ***** before I get out of his room...I want him to have sex with me again. He already has sex with my other sisters and they fool around all the time, and my parents aren't home, but I want him to have sex with me every night and I want to have sex with all my brothers and sisters...

IncestButIDon'tCare Apr 26 2013 8:19pm FLAG
I really need help I really want to do my sister she's like so hot what should I do

Coolguymandude Apr 27 2013 11:08am FLAG
My brother was and I was 10. I would watch tv in his room which was the basement and we would always just at there and watch cartoons. But one day I was laying down and he was poking my but, I thought he was just playing so I kept laughing and hitting him to stop but he wouldn't. Then one day I asked him if I could play his PsP and he said only if I sucked his d*ck and I told home no. But then he asked if I wanted to see something cool and I said yeah, but he started jacking off in front of me and cummed all over the place. He would always forced me to do things with him, then one day he pushed me and held me down and took off my pants and fingered me and ate me out. I didn't know what to do, he threaten to kill me if I told my parents so I had to do what he asked. The next days parents were going out and I begged my mom take me but she didn't want to so I stayed with him. He made me give him a bl*wj*b and he . I screamed and screamed but he would tell me to shut up & he knew That when he ate me out I would be quiet because it felt good and I would enjoy it. Then one day at my grandmas he made me watch *** and give him a handjob while I fingered myself and he cummed all over my hands and he forced his d*ck into my out.

JessicaD. Apr 28 2013 8:53am FLAG
My sister had just got home from uni I was the only one at home as my parents were at work at would not be home until later,she asked me I would help her unpack and I said yes picked up one of her 34d bra's and she saw I had a boner . She said I can see what it looks like on her . She then took of her vest and undid her bra straps with her back to me ,and put the bra I had in my hand on .she then turned around knelt down and pulled down my shorthand put my d*ck in her mouth .after about 5 mins we say on her bed and started kissing and rubbing each other , I took my top off .she then pulled her lectins down and started licking and kissing her legs and running my hand up her body. She undid her bra straps and I put her big tits in my mouth and licked her nipples we started to rub each others bodies and I pulled her knickers down and licked her ass cheeks .she spread her legs and I licked her wet ed for hours .

Na May 13 2013 10:31am FLAG
can i little sister

katrina kaif May 15 2013 9:37am FLAG
send me pics of ur sisters! Ages -. number iss 559-382-64. please im .

ANON May 16 2013 2:36am FLAG
I once had sex with my sister but then we stopped Idk y but I want to suck her tits again help!! (She is and I'm )

HELP ME May 25 2013 3:06pm FLAG
i wanna f*** my sis she is and i am she is a really light sleeper what can i do?

anonymous May 26 2013 3:18pm FLAG
You guys are so unimaginably their own sister? Just the very thought of doing that makes me throw up in disgust.

wtf May 30 2013 7:24pm FLAG
Fuuuuuuuuuck yeah your sisters

Anonymous Jun 02 2013 9:02pm FLAG
girl. Want to txt ? Maybe meet? 2069928592

Dimples Jun 04 2013 2:47pm FLAG
18 male Australia keen if any girl is

Anonymous Jun 07 2013 8:15am FLAG
her

Anonymous Jun 13 2013 10:39pm FLAG
Hiii

Anonymous Jun 13 2013 10:39pm FLAG
i also wanna my sis and i am we had sex 2 years before but now how can i force her to do sex with me again

baba Jun 14 2013 1:22pm FLAG
Rape.

Anonymous Jun 16 2013 7:09pm FLAG
Rape.

Anonomus Jun 16 2013 7:10pm FLAG
You people should observed CHASTITY.I believed you are all bad people ing your very close relative. You are like dogs. REFRAIN.

POLZEN Jun 18 2013 9:35pm FLAG
I want a sex life! Ps I am

Theboy Jun 20 2013 8:55pm FLAG
Ew

bleurgh Jun 23 2013 3:29pm FLAG
I once had sex with my ps3 it was so fun I cum all over my ps3

Gamer Jun 25 2013 2:05pm FLAG
Go and suck her

Anonymous Jun 27 2013 3:34pm FLAG
Hey I want to fuk my sister she is what do I get her to do to go along with it plz help

Gmoney Jun 30 2013 8:59pm FLAG
send me pics of ur hot sisters and i will tell u how to do it

michael2001newton@gmail.com Jul 05 2013 1:53pm FLAG
What the....HELLO? FBI? Yeah fukin see this?

wtf Jul 05 2013 8:16pm FLAG
PLEASE FCK ME INSTEAD !!

SEXY GIRL Jul 05 2013 9:56pm FLAG
im 19 & my little sister is . she dosent seem like she is interested in sex yet but gosh shes turning into a sexy little girl. any ideas guys? can i use pills? and wat pills plz

IReapZz Jul 07 2013 1:34am FLAG
incest is good.especially with a little sister.nice and tight

ped Jul 08 2013 6:06am FLAG
XD

@wtf Jul 08 2013 11:36pm FLAG
im 20 and my sister is .i want to her but dont know how to start please help

Agent Branson Jul 09 2013 5:28am FLAG
any girl want to send me s kik me supersquirtle

Anonymous Jul 11 2013 6:13pm FLAG
I dont have a brother but one gime my big cousin () i am came into my room and started talking about sex and stuff when i was about 8 then he said do you want to see a really cool magic trick and i said yes so he took of all his clothes and his d*ck hit his stomach hard, i never knew what was happening but he locked the door and said don't tell anyone or he would kill me so i agreed. He pulled off my clothes and i jamp away scared he slapped my thigh and said to shut up and get on the bed. I did. He said to open my legs and let him see. I did, and he licked my vagina he kept licking it for what seemed like forever and i eventually told him to stop. He slapped my vagina and i made a funny noise, he laughed and slapped me again to make me make a funny noise i did, he kept slapping me util it was bruised and sore and i told him to stop i really hurts and i tried to pull up my trousers but he kept hittin me so i stopped he took my clothes and put them on the other side of the room and started to touch himself, he came really close and started rubbing his penis all over me and he cummed all over my vagina, i got scared and asked what it was and he hit me across the face and started to touch my boobs. I never had the energy too stop him so i just lay down and let him get on with it. After a long time of him rubbing hoa penis all over me and licking and fingering me i sat up an asked how long will it take. Bad mistake. He grabbed my hips and pushed his penia inside me so hard, it really hurt so i screamed he shoved me in the cupboard and hid my clothes i kept quiet because i was scared he put on his clothes and sat on the bed he pretended nothing happened. Mum came in and asked where i was and he said i was out playing with my friends and she asked what the scream was nd he said it was the game. Mum left and said her and dad had to go shopping and his mum(my auntie) had to go to work so we where home alone. E had to look after me. He took he out of the cupboard and said i had to stay on the bed with my legs open. I opened my legs and he inserted me slower this time. I hated him for everything and i still do. He still comes over to my house and threatens me and makes me have sex with him.

Canttell.. Jul 14 2013 5:27am FLAG
Me too wanna sex wd my sis she is of nd i m of 24.she is damn sexy .several times i mustervated in her bra and panty she is still virgin and i wanna take her .i tried my best wnever she is sleeping till now i just rubbed her ass bt i wanna enjoy her her vagina.kindly recommend me any sleeping pill name bcoz i don't want let her know kindly suggest me

Mani Jul 17 2013 11:28pm FLAG
If you do it at night and use butter as lube shell never know and if she wakes up just start sniffing her ass

Mason Mannhart Jul 20 2013 3:05pm FLAG
@Mason That's a pretty good idea but soap is better for stealth operations. If she wakes up, instead of sniffing her butt, pretend to be a dog (if you have one) or hide in her closet. Be sure to take a look at a sleep cycle chart so you can get her in her deepest sleep. Good luck.

John Booth Jul 21 2013 11:09am FLAG
So first you get to get in close. To do this I would rent a scary movie, so when she gets scared you can cuddle with her and comfort her. I would get Saw IV because Saw III sucks and Saw V just a ing rip off. I would put my money on Saw IV getting you laid. Good luck!

Harry Johnson Jul 21 2013 11:16am FLAG
All you guys are giving fcked up advice. If you want to get in tight, you're going to need three things: Muscles Confidence A concealed weapon Approach her when she's alone, and DEMAND intercourse. If this attempt is unsuccessful, threaten to kill her.

Adalbert Himmelhardt. Jul 21 2013 11:22am FLAG
No no no you guys are going about it the wrong way! You want to duck her? Ok get her a dildo for for her birthday so she eat comfortable with big penis. When you approach her with gift say it'll get you ready for my wiener in a sultry voice. That should get you sister .

Harry Potter Jul 21 2013 11:26am FLAG
@"Harry potter" Cool name, RETARD. Don't listen to his advice. He's probably just a troll. If you really want her, take her for a ride in a motor boat. When you get out at sea. Start implying you want sex. Increase your aggression until she is intimidated by the implication that you could throw her overboard.

Albert Fish Jul 21 2013 11:33am FLAG
If you want to get her moist juicy you have to be romantic. So you take her out for dinner and you got to e really sweet with her. So when you are driving home with her after the dinner, I a convertible of course, you stop by a cliff with a good view of the sunset. You say it's pretty just like her and than you ask her if she wants to duck. By this time she will be very moist and so she will say yes and duck you.

Katie Regine Jul 21 2013 11:40am FLAG
I just turns and i can get rrly but u cant her becuse shes ur sistr

Gertrude Jul 21 2013 11:52am FLAG
This entire thread discusts me. I've been on like like.com for fou years and everyone up until now has had the basic human decency to know that you can't just ask your sister to have sex wit you! If you do, your mom will almost definitely find out. You have to work in subtle hints, like plowing her ugly friend. In addition to getting involved sexually with her group of friends, you will also make her feel inferior to her ugly friend and want you to plow her.

Jared Heckencamp Jul 21 2013 5:46pm FLAG
Idiot! Idiot! You just go up to her and say " Bend over bitch before I beat the you Mr. Heck

Ho Li Fuk Jul 21 2013 5:55pm FLAG
@Ho Listen i have a lot of expermience with girls like her ok? i know what I'm talking about..

Jared Heckencamp Jul 21 2013 5:59pm FLAG
everyoe shoudl realize that as long as your penis is in ur sister you are ing ur sister

Carl Hanke Jul 21 2013 6:03pm FLAG
ed so many years using my methods!

Ho Li Fuk Jul 21 2013 6:06pm FLAG
@Ho I hpe u go to jail you pediphile

Jared Heckencamp Jul 21 2013 6:08pm FLAG
how can i mak my mother to let me ed her?

mashenkah Jul 23 2013 3:11pm FLAG
Im a guy and its quite impossible to let ur mom agree unless she does that when she was young and ur sis agrees.

some guy Jul 27 2013 5:33am FLAG
ur willing 2 do anything?just give her ruffies for gods sake! shell believe u if u say she asked for it

Ulf Reinhardt Jul 28 2013 9:36pm FLAG
just pee in hurt butt its a casual intimation that can git u a looong way :)

Heinz Hoffmanner Jul 28 2013 9:38pm FLAG
I always used to my mom! You guys have no swag! You just have to grind up o her!

Dumbledore Jul 28 2013 9:47pm FLAG
So true my sister is 3 years older than me and I would love to her but yeah just jump ontop of her and feel her boobs but try to make it look like an accident and go from there

Anonymous Aug 07 2013 6:20pm FLAG
my sis is 6 i just play truth or dare a say"let me shuv my d*ck up youre ass."if i had a condom i would make her vigina so in soggy.

her gently Aug 10 2013 11:29am FLAG
thats not bad i had the same prob but my sis takes me to bathroom and starts stripin me and her self.im my sis is 20 and so fit.

i rule Aug 10 2013 11:33am FLAG
I want to have sex with my sister too. I just always make her put her hand on my peenis but she moves it away and when I try to touch her boobs she doesn't let me, the thing is that you should just start out by talking them pretend your has slips onto her boobs,if she moves away you move away too if she doesn't the start squeezing her boobs then lean in for a kiss and start to make out.

Rebecca Aug 21 2013 3:32pm FLAG
You people disgust me. You want to have sex with your siblings? That's called inbreeding you pigs.

Anonymous Aug 21 2013 11:41pm FLAG
Don't do it

Anonymous Aug 28 2013 9:30pm FLAG
Do you guys have pictures of girls *****

Anonymous Sep 03 2013 7:36pm FLAG
how was sex feelings of a 22 years girls...????

ZOOM; BD Sep 07 2013 1:14pm FLAG
My sister is I'm she's so cute i just wanna her any suggestions on how?

._. Sep 09 2013 4:00am FLAG
well it depends i used to did it for a few years but suddenly we stop doing it and now she does'nt whant to anymore i think that best way is to get her to like you you should tell her if she wants to see a movie on your computer and stay on the bed just get a blanket and tell her that you are cold start by touching her leg little by little as the movie continues don't go down fast start by touching her with her clothes on them keep moving down to only panties and start playing with her gentle do not put your finger inside just touching once she starts to like it take your hand down her panties or just move her panties to the side send me msg if you girls lets have wedcam sex lol

just do it Sep 09 2013 11:53am FLAG
I remember when I was yrs old and my sister was 7 yrs old, we use to do alot of sex activities. Maybe for most people 7 yrs old girls are not attractive but my sister was perfect she has an average body with a nice round ass, and a tight pussie. The 69 was our favorite position. I also still remember the first time we try anal, maybe I couldn't penetrate my whole pennis in her, but just the head was more than sufficient , but once she turn 10 she didn't want to do it anymore. The sad part was that we she turns 10, her boobs started to grow. I really miss my sister. If some one can make me happy leave your email, I really need sex mate

anonymous Sep 11 2013 8:01pm FLAG
hey if you have any ***** pictures of your sis send em to me ill send you some back picforpic72@gmail.com

picforpic Sep 11 2013 11:31pm FLAG
I'm and my sis is . I played strip poker with her once, but she didn't like it. How do I get her to have sex with me?

Nerddude Sep 26 2013 12:10am FLAG
Im a girl. My sister is 9. One night I said let's have a sleepover in my room. So she said ok. We talked about boys and then I asked her if she ever masturbated she said no. Then I said I can teach and she said what? And I took of my bra and I took off her shirt but she doesn't have any breasts so no bra I sucked her tits and she said what are you doing but I just started licking her vagina and she moaned. Then my brother who is walked In the door and said what but I turned around and saw he had a boner so I picked up my sister and lied her down on my bed and said open up and she said uh ok and I fingered her and she moaned then I went to my brother and put his hand on my toy and said I know you want to that night he ed me and my sister hard and we all orgasms and we do it every time our parents go on a date which is every Friday and Tuesday

Big Tits Sep 27 2013 2:18pm FLAG
Me and my mom yeah daddy's little girl

daddys little girl Sep 27 2013 2:21pm FLAG
what a story

jay Oct 02 2013 1:56am FLAG
Hi i,m from Philippines im Jm male 19, i,m looking for a g0od cute lover just add me 0n fb. darksideguy@yahoo.com pm me tnx.

Darkprince Oct 05 2013 12:48am FLAG
Y'all need jesus.

Anonymous Oct 05 2013 12:41pm FLAG
lol thnxs 4 leaving ur phone numbers. I shall troll u for being dumb would you leave ur number dumbass, and wanting to have sex with ur sibling is just nasty as hell.

Jesus Oct 05 2013 12:45pm FLAG
wait how the hell did i get here?! D:

Matthew Oct 05 2013 12:46pm FLAG
swiggity swag your all fags (cept for the people that think ur nasty 4 wanting to have sex with your sister or brother.)

Cloud Oct 05 2013 12:50pm FLAG
7 days

hell Oct 07 2013 5:15am FLAG
Just ask her and if she says no start pulling her Pants down and that short of

inggrosspricks Oct 08 2013 3:00am FLAG
You frigging gross pricks

Your ass is big you fat asses Oct 08 2013 3:02am FLAG
Well all you idiots should not be ing have sex With your sister or ing bother dipstick duck heads

Get a ducking life you bitches Oct 08 2013 3:05am FLAG
I hate this blog about

Sex Oct 08 2013 11:19am FLAG
Just do that young boy. When I come tmy home and I started ing my sister without wasteing time.

Sweet girl Oct 15 2013 11:26pm FLAG
just walk up to her and work slowly shell give in

this guy Oct 16 2013 1:09am FLAG
the family that lays together stays together.

jojo Oct 16 2013 12:12pm FLAG
My sister has a beautiful giant round ass and soft Ass looking tits. I'm and she's . Any ideas how I can get her and cum all over her nice squishy round ass. Plzz Respond!!!

Benjamin Oct 20 2:21pm FLAG
64UAUw I think this is a real great blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.

ylDndjwE Oct 23 8:27pm FLAG
I Am going to email my yr old sister annomnously and tell her I'm a friend of a friend and tell her how much I want her And want to eat her little pink holes out and passionately make out with her holes with my tounge jammed in them for hours and hours , Would love to clean her pantys and holes up after she has ed ten c*cks and they have left a big cummy mess in her **** holes and pooling in her pantys , Will write and tell her all my fantasies with her , Then start sending her incest and sister pics

Annonomous Oct 25 11:31pm FLAG
When she sleeps that time you open her clothes and kiss her sexy ass as much as you want

... Oct 27 6:56am FLAG
Though I really want to have sex with my half sister. I think I love her to much to ask. Life sucks.......

K.a.m. Nov 02 11:26am FLAG
I have gone down on my sis, she's and we have a baby names Isaac, it's great, how I did it was I got drunk one night, got ***** and slept in her bed, I woke up with her next to me.

Tom Nov 03 5:56pm FLAG
Guys I know how you feel but if you think somethings wrong it probably is. So I'm not going to say the insults. Just think about the consequence.

use common sense Nov 06 11:29am FLAG
I've always masturbate

ds Nov 06 6:12pm FLAG
Hey just go for it she will follow your way if she is dumb enought

THE SISTER RAPPER Nov 09 4:30pm FLAG
im and my sis is 8, while she sleeps i jam my d*ck up her ass i need advice on how to jam it up her

anomonys Nov 09 11:56pm FLAG
Once I a my cusin it was amzing

354 Nov 10 9:02am FLAG
her what should I do she is not a deep sleeper and I can't get sleeping pills help me pleas and thank u

Anonymous Nov 11 6:31pm FLAG
I am 28 years old n iv recently tol ma csta hw I feel abt her bt she oesnt wanna hear anything abt it.she once told me that I am annoying her coz I cnt kip ma hands off her.sumtyms I take her panty n smel after she has washed n its wow,n sumtyms I wear her panty.I do wanna hv sex wth her so badly n im thnking of even force maself on her bt I dnt wnt at.guys wht cn I do to make her want me too?

deodo Nov 12 10:11pm FLAG
I'm and my sister is we used to .... WHAT SHOULD I DO????

a kid Nov 16 12:52pm FLAG
We used when we like 8 or 9 but she never used to suck my d*ck bigger

Anonymous Nov 16 12:55pm FLAG
That is the most messed up I've ever heard.

Anonymous Nov 25 11:22am FLAG
Don't sex with u r family it's very wrong

S t Anu Nov 28 8:25pm FLAG
When I was 8 and my sis was 7 we use to share a room so after my mom had tucked us in we used to jump into bed with each other and was so tight we have grown up now and don't do anything anymore but I would love to give that c*nt a good pounding again she is gorgeous I quite often wear her thongs imagining what she would look like in them

The don Dec 14 10:52pm FLAG
i am and my sister is 8yrs as she was small she did not know what was sex so she enjoyed it but she like's it now but she hate the scum that is produced from my c*ck....

Dec 17 2:54am FLAG
Man, my Sister one day caught me masturbating in my room and when she walked in a cover up myself quick. And she said what are you hiding? I said nothing then she yanked off the covers and saw my C*ck.. She was stuck staring at it and asked what that was, I said it was my Penis.. I told her to get ontop of it a bounce and she ended up doing just that. We had a wonderfull time :).

Yeayea Dec 25 5:30pm FLAG
I'm and my little sister is . I want to have sex with her but she won't let me what shoul I do. She flashes her little pussie at me all the time and I love it and she will Ben over and spread her but cheeks so I can see her but which is also ver hot. How can I get her to have sex with me?

Anonymous Dec 26 10:15pm FLAG
Please help me my question is above this

Anonymous Dec 26 10:16pm FLAG
Why do so many who are having sex with siblings stop? If it hadn't come to an end, you wouldn't need to ask how to get your sister/brother to do it with you again.

Wendy Dec 29 1:34pm FLAG
I'm and my sis is she has a nice juicy round ass and I just want to her brains out. Any advice ? Email me at the_greatest_lie@yahoo.com

7 inches Jan 04 5:34pm FLAG
her brains out*^

7 inches Jan 04 5:35pm FLAG
I was at home and my sis came home from soccer practice late at night. My parents were both working and it was just us two. I was watching a movie and she was taking a shower. When she got out she was wearing like a robe so she sat down next to me. About an hour later she like got up and just took off her robe and unzipped my pants. Then I sucked her big tits and I had sex with her. She said we can do it any time what should I do

Madhatter Jan 04 11:49pm FLAG
i want to f my sister too; i'm 30 she's 21. The closest i've gotten is taking some voyeur vids of her when she gets out of the shower and goes to her room to change. i know that she's caught my camera each and every time i've recorded her, but she's never said anything about it and kept going about her thing; getting changed and whatnot. She even made sure in my most recent capture to get into good enough range of the camera so i could really see her. i know that she saw and caught my camera too and she still stayed where she did so that when i reviewed everything i'd see her. i wonder if that means something?

mr. x Jan 05 10:40am FLAG
Fck you all peniss cu nt di ck co ck raperaperaperaperape

Motheraaaaaaa Jan 07 8:59pm FLAG
One night I was whatching *** on my phone and my sis walker in( I'm ) and said " you have a big d*ck, can I ride it?" So I said yes. She striped down and she had thin black lace on, so she walked over and I started gently rubbing her wet to peices. Last night she had a dildo and shoved it up her ass while I pounded her, every time we "do it" She always moans yes, yes, yes. It makes me even hornier. Should I try to threesome with my mom and sis?

SkyTheKid RS Jan 09 6:12am FLAG
What you should do is this, pound your sis in your moms bedroom( if your parents are divorced) and pound away till she walks in, then if she joins pound them till they orgi.

SexMaster Jan 09 6:21am FLAG
They are

SkyTheKid RS Jan 09 6:22am FLAG
I got my cousin drunk & high off weed. She was fighting with her husband that night & I saw she was vulnerable. I stayed in her room with her watchin a movie. I laid at the foot of her bed & pretended to fall asleep.she fell asleep shortly after. Right away I knew I was goin to take advantage of her. I got up and went to the edge off the bed. She was bout mid way center of her bed. She had leggings on. I lifted the blanket & started to rubb her ass. Then I got brave cuz she didn't wake up. I squeezed harder & harder. Then I just took off my pants, hopped in bed with her spooning her. I slowly pulled her laggings down, then her panties. She still didn't wake. I was alrdy so hard. I spit on my hand, rubbed her ed her for 10 mins tel I cummed. I stoped. Gave her a towel she had on the floor., then we got dressed. She laid there & went back to sleep. So I left & came home. 5 days later she txted me askin y I did that to her...now we don't talk at all... :( she has an 9yr daughter. Wen I stay over cause its my grandmas house I sneek into her daughter's room & touch her. When I'm lucky I can fit the headed of my d*ck in her little mouth. :) she not the only one. I drug my sisters 2 daughters 10 & & eat them out well they are pasted out from sleeping pills & benadryl :) try it. It works. I'm actually in process of touching my 21 yr old cousin as she sleeps. Weed puts her right out. 2 nights ago I got her high & she went straight to sleep. I tryed to pull her leggings off but she kept waking up...she goin to be a little harder to take advantage of. She really a good girl.

I'm sick & I don't care Jan 10 10:25pm FLAG
If any of you young girls that are or or leave me your number for us to txt or even meet and maybe even have ***!

Wants to be with you guy Jan 12 4:39am FLAG
I'm and my sisters how do I have sex with her

Anonymous Jan 12 8:19pm FLAG
Hey guys, stop it is not good at all.

Bad practice Jan 13 1:51am FLAG
Gay

BBC Jan 17 7:58pm FLAG
How do I have sex with my 10year old sister because im

yui Jan 18 8:15pm FLAG
Be a friend to her ask her if she has thought about boys yet.Then ask her if she has kissed a boy yet. Kinda like girl talk ya know. Then maybe show some *** to her not hard core stuff it might freak her out soft core. Then let her know you can teach her and that it would be fun who better than her bro

Santa Jan 21 11:47pm FLAG
Trading sis pics I trade first to prove I'm legit email me at johnnyglez6@yahoo.com and if plz if you don't have any to trade plz don't email pretending to have some.

Johnny the king Bravo Jan 22 5:22pm FLAG
Hey im and looking for a girl in Bakersfield, CA

cali_boy Jan 22 10:46pm FLAG
Jzt Go N Her Not To be Too Scared She Will Be Feel very awkward To Say Anything To anyone about u

King Jan 25 1:51am FLAG

Johnny bravo Jan 25 2:48pm FLAG
im 10 my little sisters 6 how do i have sex with her without anybody noing

10 year old kid Jan 26 6:33pm FLAG
I NEED HELP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 year old kid Jan 26 6:36pm FLAG
I'm and my sister is too but i would like to have sex with her and we used to do it when we were younger but we stopped and i want to do it again but i need help

Anonymous Jan 27 8:25pm FLAG
I want to have sex with my sister too. She is 35 and I am 45. Have only just started lusting after her since talking to another male about brother-sister incest. She has blue eyes and blonde hair and a sexy ass and nice tits, I really want to spread her legs and pound a nice big load into her now.

DavidlovesDonna4eva Jan 31 7:36am FLAG
listen everyone yeah go have sex with your sisters it imight feel good at the time but i guarentee that u will feel sick to ur stomachs and shameful after a while its ur desision but im asking you to please please please dont have sex with ur siblings its a huge sin and it just isnt right theyre part of you so think of it like having sex with ur parents then see if you still want to do it but in the end its ur desision not mine so good luck and dont get them pregnant cause then how would you explain that and since you borthers are come on please stop!

a smart yr old Feb 05 8:59pm FLAG
I have a sis and im and we used to wrestle as kids (not sexually) but then she came in my room one day and said bey lets wrestle and i was like alright and while we were doing it i accidentally touched her puss and she moaned i said i was sorry but then she said she wanted more so she took off her shirt and skirt and she told me to lick her panties i said no she said do it or ill tell mom you raped me i said fine ill do it so after she was dripping i ripped off her bra and fondled her and she knew were it was going so she ripped off her panties and said to stick it in so i did just that then before i was about to cum in her sweet round ass i pulled out and stuck it in her mouth and came

Dat fo dat. Be Feb 09 8:17am FLAG
Please read this or else you will regret having sex with your sister!! A few years ago my brothers gf had a brother who wanted to have sex with her. When he finally wanted to have sex with her he took her into his room and told her to take off her clothes. Of course she said no but the brother yelled at her to do it. She ran out of the room and locked herself in her room until her mom got back from work. When her Mom finally got back from work her brother whispered to her "If you tell her anything I will kill you". She said nothing and went to bed. In the middle of the night her light went on. It was her brother. He forced her take off her clothes and started to rape her. She tried to scream but she had a shirt in her mouth. She was able to reach for her lamp and tipped it over. Her mother woke her up and saw her brother on top of her and her daughter crying. It has been 8 years since her brother raped her and hes out of jail. The logic of the story is that even though your sibling is want you to you know it's wrong because your siblings are suppose to be your Best friends not your spouse. But if you have done it you are going to regret it every day of your life.

PleaseYourMakingAHugeMistake Feb 13 6:49pm FLAG
i wunt to my sisters.me 10

lolypop Feb 15 3:17am FLAG
Hey I have an apple device and want someone to text! cslamb@outlook.com is my email address. After reading this stuff makes me want to have sex. Btw I'm a boy.

Anonymous Feb 15 11:44pm FLAG
you are all fools... you're definitely going to hell.... its a sin... i hope you die... we don't need pervert who ev en want to f**k their sisters in this world i hope you all die... enjoying sex with your siblings...... it just makes me sick... fools... and thosewho want to but haven't f**k, i recommend you to hear from your reliable friend about their openion.. and if they agree with you, keep in you mind that they are fools.. who will not make it to heaven.... really... i'm serious.. DON'T F**K YOUR SIBLINGS... if you are not an animal... thanks you and good luck!!

your worst nightmare Feb 17 8:20pm FLAG
She is 21 and i am 18 and i want to see my sister *****. And i had touched her boobs it was so nice when she was slept beside me and then after i am going to touch her then she wokeup then i suddenly slept away she dont no it. So help me guys i want to see her ***** when she is alone with me in a home.

Rony Feb 24 9:16am FLAG
I wish I had a hot sister

Anonymous, BITCH!!! Feb 27 4:26pm FLAG
My little sister is 8 and I want to touch her without her knowing how do I do it?

Help me Feb 28 11:24pm FLAG
How old r u

Anonymous Mar 01 11:34am FLAG
I'm and my sister is eleven I want to her but couldn't I sneak in her room every night and play her pussie but one night which. Was yesterday she woke up and seen me she was going to yell but she change her mind she took off her panties then we did it but she didn't know I had video recorded it and I am watch in it now

uknown boy Mar 01 6:23pm FLAG
Omg she is in my room she said want to do it again sucks for you losers

uknown boy Mar 01 6:26pm FLAG
My mom caught us but she joined in lucky my dad isn't hear my luck is turning

uknown boy Mar 01 6:39pm FLAG
Just bang her tight pu$$y is such a nice age

Anonymous Mar 01 9:53pm FLAG
I'm and my sister is 8 I wanna touch her without her knowing what do I do

Help me Mar 01 10:22pm FLAG
Just ask her if she will play doctor have her strip down and feel her up just say u are checking her body to serif it is ok and make up a problem and you have to take a temperature so say your d*ck is the tool. Have her stand up pull her panties down and put your penus up her @$$ or pu$$y and say you have to move it in and out for a good reading and tell her the stuff that Cindy out inside her is medicine that she needs every night

Anonymous Mar 02 3:14am FLAG
She's to smart for that and I don't want her to know

Help Mar 03 5:50pm FLAG
Slip some nightquil in her drink when she is out enjoy

Anonymous Mar 03 6:18pm FLAG
K I'll give it a try ty

Help Mar 03 8:08pm FLAG
Feel that tiny pu$$y for me try to fit your penus in but she will be very tight give her a nice lick it will taste like candy

Anonymous Mar 03 8:35pm FLAG
Take it nice and eassy. See what she likes and dislikes. Then use them to your advantage

Anyomous Mar 03 9:00pm FLAG
If any of you's want to trade pics shoot me an email wpiperdude@aol.com Thanks!

Anonymous Mar 03 9:38pm FLAG
I'm and my Sis is 8 he's a light sleeper how do I touched without her knowing?

Help Mar 04 9:37pm FLAG
Just slam it in her a$$ and tell her she had a nightmare

Anonymous Mar 07 3:33pm FLAG
nnn

hjhj Mar 08 1:52am FLAG
Wait for her to get out of the shower bend her over the sink make sure your home alone because she will squeek squeal or screem when her cherry pops pump her until your soft

Anonymous Mar 08 5:15am FLAG
Um I just want to say when my sis turn Idk, I might but Cant you go to jail? Idk plz help

vasean taylor Mar 14 6:53pm FLAG
What

Anonymous Mar 15 3:26am FLAG
can,you go to jail if you are or , and your sis is 7 Or 8 . they might call that rape

vasean taylor Mar 15 6:48am FLAG
Dont do it if the y dont want to

Anonymous Mar 17 8:33pm FLAG
7 or 8 that would be very tight pu$$y if u do do it make sure u r alone because she is going to either screem squeal your moan pretty load when her Hymen tears

Anonymous Mar 18 2:42am FLAG
thx for the advice, maybe we can talk again sone Time

vasean taylor Mar 18 2:51am FLAG
Some time

vasean taylor Mar 18 2:53am FLAG
Um anonymous, so whats your story

vasean taylor Mar 19 10:18am FLAG
qdPreH Im obliged for the article.Really looking forward to read more.

IpoctgoNZOzDL Mar 22 11:09am FLAG
This is each other behind their significant others back and then try to lie about it when caught.

IlovesmybudsCO Mar 22 5:50pm FLAG
I've been wanting to screw my little sis...she but oh so hot and sexy. Don't know how to start fooling around with her, she gets me so hard. Anyone got any pics? Want to have her catch me wankinh myself looking at hot pics lpfan10@live.com

Anonymous Mar 22 7:24pm FLAG
I'm my sister is 19 ive always fanrasized about tucking her and I look for *** videos of her and I feel like if I asked her for sex she would say yes but she has a boyfriend and she spends a lot of tome with him so I need to get her alone but when she comes home from college she stays st my grandmas. If u have advice Kik me mikeh365 please. Also if you are a girl who want to have sex and u are kik me

Anonymous Mar 22 9:07pm FLAG
I fuked my own sister in the the anus. Wat about that.

anus Apr 02 3:09pm FLAG
??? I got great advice ask me if u need it anonymous

Anonymous Apr 02 5:36pm FLAG
Asked that i forgot to type name lol but ask me

vasean taylor Apr 02 5:37pm FLAG
Anus how old was she

Anonymous Apr 03 1:40am FLAG
i wanted to

Anonymous Apr 04 11:31am FLAG
Hey I know how it feels wanting to do something like that. When I was little me and my cousin forum a *** video and I showed her the moves ( I'm a girl ) and we dated till we were 7 not knowing what insets was. It was full on French and .... I think that's your lil sisters choice and if you find something life her fapping off you walk in and close the door but make sure your parents are out ok.

Someone Apr 05 10:34am FLAG
i ask my little sister if she want to have sex with me and she say k she pull down my pant and i put it in her after that we have sex

cody Sat 9:14am FLAG
i jump in the bath naykid with my sis FLAG

thireece Mon 12:26am FLAG
how abaut when she is asleep nice and cool get her panties off and get in bed with her ,she will love sex

timber Mon 12:29am FLAG