i want my dad to shag me!

The Problem: i want my dad to me hard! he has a giant c*ck and i want too suck it and have it in me hard!!!. can someone give me some ideas to get me and wet please please pleasee , im wet :] <3

Asked by: eatmeplease at 06:10:58 AM, Sunday, February 28, 2010 PST FLAG

5

Anonymous Feb 28 2010 2:54pm FLAG

4

Anonymous Feb 28 2010 2:55pm FLAG
3

Anonymous Feb 28 2010 2:55pm FLAG
Email me to give you full advice loverxfx@hotmail.com

Solo Mar 03 2010 1:49am FLAG
umm how old r u?

Anonymous Mar 09 2010 11:22pm FLAG
umm how old r u?

eli skillz Mar 09 2010 11:23pm FLAG
u have to be ashamed of urself..how can u shag with ur father??? u r a butch

hindou@hotmail.fr Mar 20 2010 9:56am FLAG

for god's sake its your dad!!!!!! you are a psycho for sure, and the only advice i could give you is on how to commit suicide and release the world from a rubbish like you!!!

anonyma89 Mar 20 2010 10:08am FLAG

anonyma89 Mar 20 2010 10:09am FLAG
For God's sake its your dad!!!!!!!!! you are a psycho for sure, and the only advice i could give you is on how to commit suicide and release the world from a rubbish like you!!!

nadiaaa89 Mar 20 2010 10:22am FLAG
get in there i get shagged by my mum all the time

ashley vickers May 13 2010 4:15am FLAG

ashley vickers May 13 2010 4:16am FLAG
sit in his lap, try to touch his big c*ck, kiss him on lips. let him touch your breasts and cheeks. let him feel your a woman.

fatma May 18 2010 5:38am FLAG
depends on a few situations, for example, who lives in the house? Is it just you and your dad? If so than maybe at night time you could go into his room, say u jad a nightmare or your cold or something, just wear a shirt with no undies or bra, and when your under the covers with him you could rub against his leg? Or "accidently" touch his lower area lol anyway hope this gives you ideas..

Broseph May 19 2010 10:29am FLAG
flirt, wear sexy cloths

Anonymous May 31 2010 10:59am FLAG
gadz who the f*** r u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Jun 06 2010 4:53am FLAG
idk how i can help u there but i'll let u call me daddy while we shag ;)

9 inches 2 freedom Jun 19 2010 10:07pm FLAG
Wear skirt without panty, accidently let him see your c*nt few times, then sit on his lap and feel his erection. Slowly rub your ass on his d*ck and when he start enjoying , move your hand and grab it and dont see at his face and start sucking, You will get a hard .

Anonymous Jul 17 2010 5:11pm FLAG
i agree with fatma u r right fatma can u give me ur ID

someone777 Aug 20 2010 3:46am FLAG
Sit on his lap while watching tv and wriggle around as if you're trying to get comfy, and he'll get hard. do several times ;)

Anon Oct 31 2010 11:57am FLAG
mY DAD HAS BEEN CHEATING ON MUM FOR ME AND I THINK SHE WITH WITH MY BROTHER ANY WAY HE IMPREGNATED ME AND WE HAVE KIDS ALOT I KNOW AND I'M 23

Anonymous Nov 24 2010 8:34pm FLAG
ok first put on panties then wet ur then say dad & a few mins. l8tr say we need to talk bout sex then tell him to let u only hold his d*ck to see wat a d*ck feels like then once he goes aleep walk into his room ***** take his d*ck out of pants carefuly take a pic of u look & holding it black mail him or just suck his d*ck while he is aleep

ELITE_RATED Nov 26 2010 10:08am FLAG
Come do my daddy he let's me all the time he wouldn't mind a friend helping

Aston merrygolds girl Dec 01 2010 12:46am FLAG

You should ask him to hold you and slowly rub his leg and eventually stroke his c*ck, before you know it you guys will be ing my 3 daughters since they were 3 and 4 yrs old, they are well trained daddy's whores now that enjoy prancing around in lingerie with me and drinking my cum, sometimes they fight over my cum, cause they all like it so much.

trannydaddy Jan 07 2011 10:55pm FLAG
Well am not suprhisd my d*ck is 9 inces beleave it or not i get that from my family, i inhayred it from my family. sorry i suck at spelling bad.

Rock star bad boy Mar 15 2011 11:15pm FLAG
May God forgive. U need Jesus.

tounberry May 09 2011 12:47pm FLAG
Ewww u need help

Unknown May 22 2011 2:56am FLAG
Ewww u need help

Unknown May 22 2011 2:56am FLAG
walk into his room once he has just had a showere or something and say i was just wondering and then get closer and closer and then say if i could do this and then touch his d*ck xxxx

xxxx May 24 2011 11:32am FLAG
you heden i curse you to guet in the ass by 20ny black guys whit big giant coocks.Ho wait may be youl enjoy that, whatever bitch hey where do you live!

gerry Jun 06 2011 5:10pm FLAG
I'm just laughing at all of you because I know I'm higher up. Humans are so pathetic, they'll anything. Haha, god I hate Humans.

Humanssuck Jul 02 2011 3:06pm FLAG
That's so gross he's your dad.

Unknown Aug 08 2011 3:53pm FLAG
That's so gross he's your dad.

Unknown Aug 08 2011 3:53pm FLAG
kiss him on the cheek and then on the lips feel him and slowly unbotton his clothes.. carry on from there

someone Aug 20 2011 6:35pm FLAG
just him hard

................. Aug 22 2011 9:07pm FLAG
masturbate loudly on your couch. When he's coming home, finish and when he walks into the room act shocked he saw you. Then walk around your house without a bra or under wear just a large t shirt. If it's white, clean dishes and "accidentally" get water on you. Pretty much, get him hard and that man.

Alisha Aug 27 2011 9:51pm FLAG
Babess, i got shagged by my dadd last night!

Tenisha Sep 05 2011 4:49pm FLAG
i have a big black cream filled c*ck,can i you too?

blackmamba Sep 13 2011 12:19am FLAG
Wish I knew you o

daddies ways Sep 18 2011 4:56pm FLAG
wat a stinkin biatch.go shag a ,it sure does feel beta dan ur dady wud.

nemephoroletinandiosisy Sep 26 2011 12:33am FLAG
just come a shag me. im old enough to be your dad.

lust full thinking Sep 26 2011 8:13am FLAG
you sick ing twats

paul Sep 26 2011 9:56am FLAG
hi. im a dad. add me john5656@hotmail.co.uk lets talk about it x

John Sep 29 2011 12:14am FLAG
you guys are really.... perverts one and all

Another Pervert Oct 26 2011 8:20am FLAG
Well... Your A slut aren't you?!

Advice Giver Dec 06 2011 4:08pm FLAG
If you don?t believe in magic, I think youare mistaken. Don?t get me wrong. I?ve had my doubts, too. But then I found gbocotemple@yahoo.com. I was having money problems, and a good friend of mine referred me to him. I owned a shoping plaza, and I was a little behind on bills. I had already sold half of my stocks and couldn?t afford to lose any more. Otherwise, my business would be residing in the great pasture in the sky, if ya? know what I?m saying. I was in some real trouble. I needed money and fast. After gbocotemple@yahoo.com cast a money spell on me, I was living easy. I no longer have to worry about my shoping plaza, and I also am increasing my stocks quantity quickly. I couldn?t have done it without gbocotemple@yahoo.com

brana Dec 14 2011 9:27am FLAG
i miss my dad in last 4 years.he is no more.i loose my all happyness,sucess,awads.my dad is my luck.now i am longly.if god alives real please return to me my dad.

unlucky son in the world 20. Dec 31 2011 9:51am FLAG
Erm... You are !#@%ing CRAZY. You make Greek tragedy families look perfect!

*facepalm* Jan 01 2012 10:32pm FLAG
Come get my c*ck is really big lol and suck it lol first meet me > 20EED1E4

20EED1E4 Jan 10 2012 5:39pm FLAG
go see a pychiatrist.. you need help

lolwtf Feb 19 2012 1:50pm FLAG
Wow

Tom Feb 25 2012 11:06am FLAG
Wow

Tom Feb 25 2012 11:07am FLAG
I must be as old as your dad so drop in I will sort u and it won't rock your house hold you will enjoy it for sure , have a good day

Inlander Mar 11 2012 3:19am FLAG
ing hell his ur dad u are dirty little bitch get a boyfriend

Danielle Mar 23 2012 6:15am FLAG
instead

bitch please go die Mar 25 2012 6:12pm FLAG
instead

There is nothing wrong with having sex with you father. As long as he doesn't impregnate you, then you are gauranteed to experience one of the best sexual experiences that you will ever have. Trust me, he will never want your mom again. Just use your imagination and build up the guts to initiate the idea of getting your dad to know that his c*ck is much more preferred by you than just "another" session with another guy. It will be your and daddy's little secret for years to come. Even if you get married you should continue this with your father. If you are lucky enough, then you might even find a guy to marry who is into the whole idea. Sex and oral sex and everything else can be so much more exciting and hot, but only if you let go of what other people say or think. There is no reason why you can't satisfy your inner sexual beast in every way that you can. My advice, the more risk and the naughtier it is, the better. You can't ever be fully satisfied on the same thing over and over and over. You have to find new and more exciting things to do otherwise you become bored and frustrated. There is no limit to what you are allowed to do with your body. As long as it doesn't hurt people around you, then go for it.

Rolo Apr 09 2012 3:55pm FLAG
You's are some sick perverts, I feel sorry for the sensible ppl reading these comments!!!!!!

sortyaselfout Apr 10 2012 3:46pm FLAG
my u any way

LICK MY Apr 24 2012 10:17am FLAG
How can some one help me to heck my dauther i love to now how to heck my pls help me drew

Drew May 04 2012 12:33am FLAG
How can i girl help me to date my dauther and heck her so bad pls can some one pls help me or tex me pls (661)433-1848

Mike May 04 2012 12:36am FLAG

Drew May 04 2012 12:37am FLAG
Ur sick

Anonymous May 24 2012 5:27pm FLAG
Go for it

Anonymous Jun 03 2012 4:15pm FLAG
you dizzy ing bitch go suck your nan instead

Anonymous Jun 11 2012 5:39am FLAG

Anonymous Jun 11 2012 5:40am FLAG
just dont.

creeper Jun 11 2012 7:13am FLAG
first, wear some panties and a short skirt. and a bikini and go out to the living room. tell your dad you were going out but they cancelled on you, wear your bikini loose and go give him a cuddle, then make your bikini fall off. put his hand on your boobs then you'll good luck

Anonymous Jul 01 2012 8:46am FLAG
You're not serious, are you? Get a lobotomy so no one has to deal with crap like this again. I guess Freud was right.

Icarus Jul 01 2012 9:07pm FLAG
You lot really are dirty sick freeks. You need hanging.

Kyle brown Jul 14 2012 3:01pm FLAG
I want my dad to rape me I'm

Heckme Jul 15 2012 10:14pm FLAG
I want my dad to rape me I'm

Heckme Jul 15 2012 10:14pm FLAG
Ugh. I feel sick. Why? What have you done?!

Karl Gustav Jul 17 2012 7:57pm FLAG
Hay y don't u Jst walk round in Jst a wet white top and sit by ur dad wen watching telly an get closer an closer. He will start to cuddle u Then u slip onto his lap and u can take it from there. Trust me it works

Sexy Aug 20 2012 5:40pm FLAG
Want to suck my stepdads c*ck but don't know how to do this. I have tried a lot of things they don't work for him.

Anonymous Aug 20 2012 7:23pm FLAG
I can’t thank you enough for all that you have done for me. About a year ago I my partner split up, we had both made BIG mistakes in our relationship. He ended up moving away from me to pursue a new life. I knew in my heart that he would be the only one to make me happy. I was relieved when I found your email on a site about what you have done. I requested 3 to 4 day casting of the reunite us love spell and within 4days mark company had relocated him back to our hometown where I still lived. We immediately reconnected and move in with each other. Our wedding date is set for Summer 20. Expect to see your invite in the mail!.thanks to upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com

mercy Aug 31 2012 9:32am FLAG
MY NAME IS LOVTH FROM USA.I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS OR MAGIC UNTIL I MET THIS SPELL CASTER ONCE WHEN I WENT TO AFRICA IN JANUARY LAST YEAR ON A BUSINESS SUMMIT. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE, LOST, MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE MAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED, SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO , MY BOYFRIEND(NOW HUSBAND) CALLED ME BY HIMSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND HE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY BOYFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID, AND MY HUSBAND ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS cafaispiritualtemple@yaho.com..HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT.

lovth Sep 01 2012 11:23pm FLAG
If you don’t believe in magic, I think you are mistaken. Don’t get me wrong. I’ve had my doubts, too. But then I found upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com I was having money problems, and a good friend of mine referred me to him. I owned a shoping plaza, and I was a little behind on bills. I had already sold half of my stocks and couldn’t afford to lose any more. Otherwise, my business would be residing in the great pasture in the sky, if ya’ know what I’m saying. I was in some real trouble. I needed money and fast. After Upesa cast a money spell on me, I was living easy. I no longer have to worry about my shopping plaza, and I also am increasing my stocks quantity quickly. I couldn't have done it without you I was having money problems, and a good friend of mine referred me to him. I owned a shoping plaza, and I was a little behind on bills. I had already sold half of my stocks and couldn’t afford to lose any more. Otherwise, my business would be residing in the great pasture in the sky, if ya’ know what I’m saying. I was in some real trouble. I needed money and fast. After Upesa cast a money spell on me, I was living easy. I no longer have to worry about my shopping plaza, and I also am increasing my stocks quantity quickly. I couldn't have done it without you

mercy Sep 03 2012 7:36am FLAG
Bang your granny instead you dirty slag !

Anonymous Sep 05 2012 11:53am FLAG
U ing freak go n shag ya hamster hard u bucket fanny wet c*nt bitch

Anonymous Sep 05 2012 11:54am FLAG
my tits jozz

Anonymous Sep 05 2012 11:55am FLAG
Go and a camel

Anonymous Sep 05 2012 11:56am FLAG
Caress your grannies nipples like there no tomorrow then rub her cl*t until she cums let that smell of fish hit you in the face start to lick her fanny from the crack to the arsehole and eat the sweetcorn out of her arse. Rub your fingers through her chest hair and pull on it vigoursly. Suck her nipples until the milk pours out. Pound her like the tomorrow of it hmmmm it taste good.

Anonymous Sep 05 2012 12:02pm FLAG
Americans really r weirdos !

Anonymous Sep 06 2012 10:23am FLAG
Caress my tits jozz

Anonymous Sep 06 2012 10:24am FLAG
Ooooooooooo make me jizz

Anonymous Sep 06 2012 10:24am FLAG
I love dwarf ***

Anonymous Sep 06 2012 10:26am FLAG
Shag my big fat wet ring u dirty slag. Finger ur dads arse and eat crumbs from his beard ! Eat the sweetcorn out his arse.

Anonymous Sep 06 2012 11:49am FLAG
I agree with anonymous

Anonymous Sep 06 2012 11:50am FLAG
U need sectioning u freak. Shag ya grannys old wrinklyfanny instead

Anonymous Sep 09 2012 9:26am FLAG
in helllll

dog eater Sep 30 2012 1:10pm FLAG
heck ur grannie peice of turd

Anonymous Sep 30 2012 1:11pm FLAG
TURD

TURD Z FACE ARSE HOLE Sep 30 2012 1:12pm FLAG
k shiitzzzz crappy

zz TURDZ Oct 01 2012 11:52am FLAG
your mum and finger her

fúck me hard...ORGASM Oct 01 2012 11:54am FLAG
lick me

hair Oct 01 2012 11:55am FLAG
lick my sexy hair.... finger her old saggy vagina.... stick your tongue in it....... keep doing it!

sexy 8---- c*ck Oct 05 2012 8:10am FLAG
8------

my big black penis Oct 05 2012 8:11am FLAG
WTF who r u?

Whatever Oct 17 2012 12:35pm FLAG
U hav a problem he's ur dad 4 gods sake!

Whatever Oct 17 2012 12:36pm FLAG
Just ring Jimmy Saville !!! I'm sure He'll Fix it for you

West sp8 Nov 02 2012 3:02pm FLAG
Look... There's some people out there who right now are taking the piss out of you but I'm not about to because I'm not lile that... Although personally I wouldn't shag my own dad everyone has their own feelings... At the end of the day he is still a person and the only thing makin him different is because he shagged your mum tbh i don't actually see anything wrong with this .. Purely for the fact that he's still a person and he still had a c*ck .. Anyway your point was how do I get him to heck you .. Walk around in nothing eccept a white top just after you have gotten out of the bath .. It will be wet and see through so he will see you all if your home alone then ask him if you can watch a film or something if he says yes then you slowly get closer to him then pretend to fall asleep cuddled right up to him pretend your having a nightmare jump and grab his d*ck get up and say sorry and go to pull your sock up purposly. Showing your bits when you bend over .. Do tjings to turn him on then it all goes from there .. Wish you luck!xo

shag_me_now I'm xox Nov 04 2012 2:06pm FLAG
Sit on his lap in panties and grind a little bit, kiss him on the lips and slip in the toungue, he will get the hint, me and my dad have "our little secret since I was 20, Its so hot because its so wrong! Its such a turn on father and daughter humping, he came inside me once but that was too scary but it felt good!

Melissa Nov 13 2012 3:11pm FLAG
This response was flagged for inappropriate or offensive content.

Anonymous Nov 21 2012 5:40am FLAG
This.... Is.... What? How the did I get here from Researching about the Kennedy family?!

Your favorite autocrat. Dec 03 2012 2:55pm FLAG
please get a life

Anonymous Dec 12 2012 5:27pm FLAG
I don't know what to say-try getting a boyfriend, dad's are just for loving in a fatherly way...

Some lonely 10 year old Dec 16 2012 1:54pm FLAG
I got here by researching how to treat your dadon his aniversary-i want him and mum to have a lovely day!

Some lonely 10 year old Dec 16 2012 1:56pm FLAG
just show him your breast and tell him it hurts and go on from there but its gross

niloythegeek@gmail.com Jan 07 2013 1:22pm FLAG
walk into the room nacked and tell him it hurts everywhere so give him a bottle of oil and hell massage u everywhere and then ull have sex

sexy-slut Jan 17 2013 9:11am FLAG
hello am james from usa I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICA L AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;uzarospelltemple@yahoo.com......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT DONT MISS OUT YOUR OPPORTUNITY

james Feb 05 2013 12:29pm FLAG
Listen. People are saying you need help, but that's harsh. If you ask me, you can't help how you feel.... It is a bit strange, but it's just the way you feel about someone, even if that someone is your father.....

Princess Trolestia Mar 31 2013 3:27pm FLAG
U ppl r so messed up not even jesus can help u. Disgusting freaks

Anonymous May 01 2013 12:59pm FLAG
Anyone won't me to give them a bl*wj*bs for free im by the way xxxxxxxxxx

Hot brunette xox May 20 2013 9:31am FLAG
Hello my name is Marry from Australia, My love is back! After 6 years of marriage, my husband left me with my two kids. I felt like my life is about to end i was falling apart. a friend of my introduce me to this great man Dr Orissa, I contacted him I explained my problem to him, he solve the problem peacefully In just 24 hours my husband come back home to show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. thanks Dr Orissa you solved my issues, and we are even happier than before you are the best spell caster, Dr Orissa i really appreciate the love spell you casted for me to get my husband back in my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank very much Dr Orissa.in-case you are in any problem you can contact him via emal;orissatemple@yahoo.com

marry Jun 01 2013 4:23am FLAG
You are an evil, disgusting troll. You know why this came up? Because I was searching for forums for people who want their Dads back, yeah whatever, i'm a too far to post this, you're a grade-A pathetic little whore and I hope you end up with a vaganus outta overuse since apparently you use it to speak as well as just being a slag.

Tighter vag than you, whore Jul 06 2013 6:06am FLAG
All i can say is .....what a sick you are

Rambie 69 Jul 23 2013 6:03pm FLAG
Sorry should of said .....you are a sick and should be In a hospital as mentaley insaine

Anonymous Jul 23 2013 6:06pm FLAG
that is the most grossest thing i have ever heard he is your dad not your boyfriend and no dad would want to hear that from their daughter if i was your dad i would put you in a meantal hospital or somthing cause that is just not right

Anonymous Aug 31 2013 3:11pm FLAG
Umm manchester UK bj's 2633ED96 add me put in add 'lilkelike and i'll accept

Anonymous Sep 19 2013 3:05pm FLAG
1zjgEm Say, you got a nice blog article.Much thanks again. Much obliged.

lPfUlTcSYizdaMM Oct 26 2013 6:44am FLAG
Hhhhhhhuhhhhh

jonnyfartpants Jan 10 2014 2:39am FLAG
FdlWar Thanks a lot for the post.Really looking forward to read more.

InrDnuXzdueTkpfCK Jan 16 2014 4:23am FLAG
fuk him like there is no tommorow. first just make sure u r alone, then just him

.com Jan 30 2014 11:17am FLAG
My name is Lamis Ghazali i am from United States, I was i a relationship with Ben and we loved and cherished ourselves for 6 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but February , a day i can call a lovers day we both had misunderstanding because i answered a call from a guy that is asking me out for a date but i refused,and he told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and i begged him because i love him so much but he refused me i was so down cast and i felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a Dr OSIAN that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back,a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first i was scared but i have to give this man a trial because i love Ben very much and i am not willing to loose him to any woman,so i ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy woman again to say it all my ex is came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great Dr OSIAN of Goddess. if you need his help you can contact him on osianspelltemple@yahoo.com

Lamis Ghazali Feb 16 2014 2:24am FLAG
Hello my name Sherry, My love is back! After 6 years of marriage, my husband left me with my two kids. I felt like my life is about to end i was falling apart. a friend of my introduce me to this great man called Dr Amba, I contacted him I explained my problem to him, he solve the problem peacefully In just 24 hours my husband come back home to show me and my kids so much love and apologize for all the pains he have cause to the family. thanks Dr Amba you solved my issues, and we are even happier more than before you are the best spell caster, Dr Amba i really appreciate the spell you casted for me to get my husband back in my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank very much Dr Amba.in-case you are in any problem you can contact him via email; ambatemple@yahoo.com

sherry Mar 06 7:32am FLAG
MHmEGu Im thankful for the post.

oZhmEmJrwlvZq Mar 22 12:57pm FLAG