how can i make this boy like me when he likes another girl?

The Problem: i told my friend i like this guy n they told him i like him n he said i am ugly :(. he likes another girl jasmine ughh how can i make him like me or at least not be shy around me. n please make some answers for a . me.

Asked by: wintergal at 11:28:24 AM, Monday, March 01, 2010 PST FLAG

hey if he said you were ugly than he is a moron becouse everybody had a innerbuty nomatter what i think that if he likes anther another girl and he said that u r ugly that dont eaven bother becouse i am pritty shure that there is a guy in your school who likes u. u just have to go with your guts on this one so dont try and push your sellf on sombody and be nice to all dont judg people on how they look or people will start judging you that way and be your self around him good luck :)

thewinterangel2 Mar 06 2010 4:19pm FLAG

thewinterangel2 Mar 06 2010 4:20pm FLAG

thewinterangel Mar 06 2010 4:20pm FLAG
Can't force people to like you, that's why rape exists.

Torbulkt Mar 08 2010 4:32pm FLAG
well hmmm love goes away trust me if he talks trash bout you than hes stupid

bbbbb Mar 18 2010 4:37pm FLAG
flirt with him

Anonymous Mar 19 2010 11:50am FLAG
You are too young to be worrying about boys, you can find another one.

Love <3 Mar 19 2010 12:27pm FLAG
UHH ABVIOUSLLY HE THINKS UR UGLY AND DOESNT LIKE U...GET OVER HIM....HES NOT WORTHY OF U GURL..........

IN LOVE WITH CALEB Mar 29 2010 8:11am FLAG
UHHH AVIOSLLY HE THINKS UR UGLY AND DOESNT LIKE U....GET OVER HIM....HE DOESNT DESERVE U...GURLY

IN LOVE WITH CALEB Mar 29 2010 8:12am FLAG
if he calls u ugly he shouldn't have u.u dont need some jerk to make u happy. take it from me.

shaniya Apr 01 2010 8:11pm FLAG
he is making u jealous

the one u like Apr 06 2010 11:12am FLAG
if he dosnt like you then u cant just force him too...sry honey but thats just the way life is, you can fall for him as hard as you want but he aint there to catch you then he dont like you there are plenty more guys out there and think about it this way your 1 more heartbreake till the perfect 1

leah Apr 18 2010 11:58am FLAG
ok welll i'm kinda in tha same situation except tha guys likes meh and i like himm but he's miiBestfriends bf and tha truth is unless u wanna risk it all u have to let him come to u or it will never work out but if he thinks ur ugly u should probably move on to someone that will treat u right,(:

LoveYoooh,<3 Aug 10 2010 10:44pm FLAG
I'm the worlds BIGGEST flirt and I know a TON about boys. I know its hard to get over a boy, but TRUST me , if he calls you ugly , get away from him. So what I suggest is you find another boy. So here's my experience, Yes this is real. So there's a.boy named Alex, he's my best friend, but I have feelings for him. Heused to love me, but that's a year ago. He tells me everything , but I found out he loves another girl. I get heart broken easily. Now, I'm still bestfriends with him but i moved on and found a new guy, and he asked me out, but I said no cause im a flirt ;)

Alaena Nov 01 2011 9:13am FLAG

Alaena Nov 01 2011 9:13am FLAG
If he said you are ugly, then he obviously doesn't deserve you! :) Forget about him

Anonymous Nov 28 2012 5:43am FLAG
You should. Tell. Jasmine to back off. And then you can. Tell him

Angela Dec 29 2012 3:18pm FLAG
And can you give me some advice please,

Angela kibia Alesha Dec 29 2012 3:21pm FLAG
And remember what I said

Angela Dec 29 2012 3:22pm FLAG
So how is it going with this boy that you like good or bad

Angela Dec 30 2012 12:53pm FLAG
YOU GURL NEED A BEST FRIEND TO GET YOU THROUGH THIS. WHEN YOU SEE HIM START LAUGHING WITH HER(DONT GO TOO OVER BORED) THEN SMILE AT HIM QUICKLY AND GET YOUR FRIEND TO ASK HIM IF HE REALLY THINKS YOUR PRETTY.

Beth+Joel<3 Mar 06 2013 12:22pm FLAG
Your young there is plenty of boys out there you just got to keep looking and trying he if he called you ugly girl pick your head up and walk away he doesn't know what he is missing out on.

Selena Aug 10 2013 2:50pm FLAG