Kik mistress? Or kik slave (female)

The Problem: Kik me @kirby_squisher

Asked by: gabrielgarcia at 08:12:43 PM, Sunday, August 25, 2013 PDT FLAG

You want a slave? :)

theman25 Aug 26 2013 6:47am FLAG

Yes:) if you are female

Anonymous Aug 26 2013 1:23pm FLAG
Hey anonymous im a girl lesbian i could be your slave email me:millie.brady@hotmail.co.uk

millie183 Aug 28 2013 4:54pm FLAG
Hello I am a If you are intrested in real long term domination reply add my kik jbunchh. This domination includes: -How to dress -How to masturbate and when -How to talk to me(Your master) -Where you can shave.... If you feel this is the master you are looking for reply with asl and username. Any body type have a camera(Sending pics is obligatory) and be obedient. Age isnt a problem. FEMALE ONLY

Anonymous Aug 30 2013 7:01am FLAG
Lesbians Kik me at indian*ussy6 Only for girls..lets trade and have fun. Like to dominate too .. So any sub/slave are free to text .. I only do lives. Fake profile and guys ll be blocked. (replace * with p )

Anonymous Sep 16 2013 1:00pm FLAG
I'm a guy looking for a master or mistress, mistress preferred. Into sick is best. Kik raven77dl

Anonymous Feb 24 2014 12:48pm FLAG
master looking for female slaves any age. i want a female slave that obey.. im a 27 yo master, and i have been a master for over 3 years. im a loving yet strict master, and i will punish you if you need it. im going to play with you and turn you into my toy. kik me at jacob88a and say hello sir

Anonymous Aug 16 2015 9:02am FLAG