How can i get my sister sleep with me??

The Problem: My sister lets me to do everything....except getting my d*ck in her ass....and bl*wj*b...what to do?? Im 18 n my sis is 19

Asked by: chelseaboy08 at 09:12:11 PM, Sunday, July 04, 2010 PDT FLAG

IF you be banging her da best place to stick the d*ck.

Anonymous Jul 06 2010 6:12am FLAG

b honest with her, bold comments and hav funny things

lovr boy Jul 12 2010 2:13pm FLAG
Um...you're already having sex with her, why do you need more? Do you concider your sister as nothing more than a sexual object for you to obtain pleasure without having to work at a relationship with someone outside of your family? Know that you're lucky enough to have a sister that allows you to have sex with her and not do anal or blow jobs, for most brothers who commit incest with their sisters it's the complete other way around! They strive for actual sex rather than the blow jobs and anal they get. But from the sounds of it you don't care, you simply consider your sister to be nothign more than a blow up doll that walks around. It is because of people like you that the government refuses to took a longer look at incest and examine the issue enough to see that as long as a serious relationship does not develope and proper birth control is used, incest doesn't have to be a bad thing, but rather a good one! But of course, there is also the chance that you're just a YOU FOR YOUR LACK OF HUMANITY!!! If not than get a life or spend enough actual time with your family to find a real family problem to post on here!

Lily Pie Jul 16 2010 6:31am FLAG
you are lucky one to get your sister,s c*nt. Enjoy it. Some day you may get her ass as well.

SexSmile Jul 17 2010 4:48pm FLAG
Your boyfriend may like a c*ck in his ass but your sister won't.

Suzy Jul 19 2010 7:52am FLAG
h

ali Jul 23 2010 11:51pm FLAG
lol your crazy, but all i can say is take it easy and she will do the rest

boredum Aug 14 2010 11:30pm FLAG
ur a real basterd

jin Aug 19 2010 10:59pm FLAG
all reet mate just get her drunk very drunk get her ***** and lube her ass up and stick ur fingers in and lube inside as well strech her ass as much as u can then just take her up the was me getting that treatment off you please reply?.........?

allmanda Aug 24 2010 7:51am FLAG
Just a dumb question here. You say the only thing she won't do is anal and a blow job. Many of us don't really like doing either but we enjoy sex so we do it with guys we like. Even if we like the guy if he keeps trying to get something we don't want to give, we cut him off from everything. Why would you risk that to get your sis to do something she most likely hates?

Bonnie Aug 30 2010 9:44am FLAG
does anyone know any good drugs e.g. sleeping pills i can use on my sister so i can fuk her

hello sex Aug 31 2010 4:26pm FLAG
I jest got dun with my sis

Raper face Sep 16 2010 9:58pm FLAG
I kind of need help. I want to have sex with my cousin. She's developing pretty nice. She's the one I want the most; I want a strictly sexual/ cousin relationship... Having sex sometimes and not doing it sometimes. She's home alone sometimes, so I don't know. However, she feels very strongly against sex. What should I do? She wants to stay a virgin till marriage... I'd even enjoy just getting a bl*wj*b here and there. I could see her whenever I want if we had this relationship.. Otherwise we see each other at huge family parties every 2 weeks. any advice?

lol Nov 12 2010 8:36pm FLAG
Jus Ask Her cuz even if she sez no, she cant tell no1 becuz ur family nd itll make things worse if she dus... so jus ask nd get ih dun with... i askd my cuzon nd she wuz like go on den how shall we start lol

SexAddictFam Dec 26 2010 9:14pm FLAG
all yall are redneck nasty ur sister? dont even answer.

God Sep 28 2012 6:32am FLAG
i wanna sit on your d*ck never mind ur sister,lick my ! bitch

Anonymous Nov 03 2012 3:12am FLAG
pussayyyy lick my pussaayyyyy

Anonymous Nov 03 2012 3:13am FLAG
you give my contact to your sister shan.love69_1974 @ yahoo . com

shan Jan 06 2013 9:23am FLAG
Wrong. So f****** Wrong.

ImNotAPreacherI'mJustSayingWhatItIs Feb 16 2013 5:23pm FLAG
my advice, is go find a girlfriend... like most normal people

The rest of the Human Race Jun 20 2013 3:06pm FLAG
Son! How can you do this? It's your SISTER and you guys have SEX? How long has this been going on and by the way, you're ing GROUNDED I know it's you I CHECKED YOUR HISTORY

Mom>:( Oct 09 2013 11:25pm FLAG
zzpY1L Thanks for the article post.Really thank you! Great.

PIOcEhGACyYTz Oct 26 2013 7:13am FLAG
lYuRyS Im obliged for the blog.Really thank you! Want more.

aSROqcmZGo Jan 30 2014 2:51pm FLAG
SoxKjk Great blog article.Really looking forward to read more.

VKQmJDWCwVNHUoGMBnX Mar 22 4:33am FLAG
txlzuA I really like and appreciate your blog article.Much thanks again. Really Great.

STWkNgDy Apr 01 8:08am FLAG
WqBrqv Looking forward to reading more. Great blog article.Much thanks again. Great.

vckXScBIcQzhTNvJl May 12 3:05am FLAG
cwHFnD Very informative article. Great.

BtPgnyoAjRvSD Jun 04 2:08pm FLAG
43NOz6 I really like and appreciate your blog post.Really looking forward to read more.

OZGCvUbdsfDcaTgOfa Jun 17 6:48am FLAG