Your Ad Here

My sister wont let me stick it in her!

The Problem: My little sister is just about twelve and a half years old. She lets me rub my penis over her slit atleast three times a week. But my problem is that I got to thinking of what it would feel like inside of her rather than outside. She wont let me stick it in her because she knows the it hurts alot when the hymen breaks, so she keeps me on the outside. Please can anyone tell me how I can slip myself innto her without her caring? Or how i can convince her to let me stick it in? And yeah i know a few of you are going to say things like 'OMG you need to burn in hell!' and like 'get a real girlfriend jerk off!' but frankly i don't care what those peopel have to say. And I am already prepared for thier messages too, i read all available posts on here about incest so I could build up the courage to post this, and I've seen alot of hate comments. So it doesn't really matter how discusting you think it is, where i live not only is my sister legally able to have sex, but there is no law against incest.

Asked by: NeedHelp24 at 06:34:43 AM, Friday, August 13, 2010 PDT FLAG

I done that with brother. He licks my first, then he rubs it on me. I hold it so just the tip goes inside and it make me cum and he does too. You should try that way with sis.

Meghan Aug 13 2010 3:22pm FLAG

cum on her face and call her a pig after a while she will break down from being mistreated that she will let you do anything to her because she feels worthless and will try to find meaning and justify her existance

chrischansonichu@aol.com Aug 16 2010 1:55pm FLAG
Have her get on top so it only goes in as far as she wants it to then when she cums give a good push so you pop her cherry and cream her good.

Anonymous Aug 17 2010 9:49am FLAG
her cherry has probably already been popped by riding a bike, the only thing that hurts is when she loses her virginity all it will do is bleed a little, also have u tried anal?

cassie Aug 18 2010 10:14am FLAG
have her try to put two or three fingers into her vag if they go in easy your d*ck should go in with no pain. once you get in go nice n slow and make sure she likes it so she wants to do it more.

bro Aug 18 2010 1:22pm FLAG
dont ever call ur sis a pig

>me< ;-] Aug 19 2010 12:44pm FLAG
it wont help

>me< ;-] agin Aug 19 2010 12:44pm FLAG
The first time you should do her bare cuz a condom makes it hard to get in her. Feel her up good but don't rub your d*ck on her til she is really . Use some KY so she is nice and slick. Then when you rub on her slit, go from the bottom up so the tip of your d*ck catches in her vag a little each time. When she starts to squirm around, put the tip in her maybe an inch and rub her cl*t. When she starts to cum, push thru her cherry and she will hardly feel it. Then just keep going until you cum too.

Saytr Aug 20 2010 8:26am FLAG
FREAK!!!!!!! GO DIE IN HELL BURN TOO GET A GF LOSER HAHAHA

FREAKS Aug 20 2010 1:30pm FLAG
thanks saytr, that sounds like some good advice. I'll try it, but incase it doesn't i'd still like people to post advice, maybe some other guy might be having the same problem?

NeedHelp24 Aug 21 2010 1:02pm FLAG
My sis was about same age first time I did her. We did it doggie style. She said it hardly hurt at all and she liked it.

Doug Aug 23 2010 12:58pm FLAG
Just act like she your gf. French her suck her boobs n lick her cl*t n vajj. Stick tongue in her vajj and finger too then dont say anything just put your d*ck there and push. My bro did me that way. I was pissed for a couple days but still liked it. We 3 or 4 times a week since June.

Kellie Aug 24 2010 1:51pm FLAG
Sorry About Freaks He Gets Horny when hes hes cranky so i had sex withhim to make him shut up im hes

Horny Bitch Aug 25 2010 9:32am FLAG
Was he any good?

Anonymous Aug 25 2010 12:20pm FLAG
I know somebody rape his young sister.. he was 24 -brown giant with big penis and she was and short with very small vagina ..she was beautiful blond with standard shape. ? he used to go to after her to bathroom and starting to rub her and she never refused?. he used to show her his large penis and she was laughing!!!!..or he pissed in front of her and she is looking at his penis and laugh ? when she was 10 up to .he always treated her bad and show no respect to her?... Then . when she is he smash her when they were alone in the home.. she fainted then he did it with a cream?. There was bleeding but she did not talk to anyone .. after that he used to rape her easily? and never refuse .. she was pregnant of him and she became creasy because of that till she succeed to miscarriage and let the baby out while he did not care about her pain?he even encourage his nephew to heck her!!.....

Makky Aug 27 2010 6:17am FLAG
That's gross. She should call the cops. I have sex with my brother because he makes me feel good, not because he raped me which he didn't.

Kellie Aug 28 2010 8:55am FLAG
I think her sense toward her brother is a mix of admire and liking his body.. what encourage him to do that is her acceptance about whatever he did a against her..she was easy to get for almost every body knew her?I forget to tell that he made a sex first in her back with much difficulties? she did not resist any attempts against her because she was sexy and like sex? her nephew made sex with her and many other relatives?. although she made sex with many people at the same time but she suffered from pain during the spin!!!!

Makky Aug 28 2010 2:37pm FLAG
ok i dont care , if you ready for the posts or not :) you are one sick fuk. you need help, get a girlfriend & leave your little sister alone you peadophile. oh & word of advice, dont post things like this on sites, its not normal:) she should report you. years of age, she wont even understand.. even better for you fuked up c*nt

. Aug 28 2010 8:26pm FLAG
The life is short we must enjoy ourselves as we could.. years is a fantastic age in the bed ? I think there is no harm to heck girl slowly.. as she like it?.i think we should use a polite words

Makky Aug 29, 2010 Aug 29 2010 10:11am FLAG
Have her legs hang off the bed and stand between them and play with her cl*t with one hand while you rub your dik up n down her slit. Pu in her a little bit and let her see it don't hurt then just go in a little deeper each time til you bottom out. She'll love it.

SisterLuvr Aug 30 2010 2:37pm FLAG
does anyone know any good drugs e.g. sleeping pills i can use on my sister so i can fuk her P.s. i live in da UK so UK medicine plz

hello sex Aug 31 2010 4:52pm FLAG
If you gotta drug her you might as well masturbate it will probably be more fun than a passed out girl.

Me Aug 31 2010 6:59pm FLAG
no i might as well not jerk off if she's passed out i can do whatever i want to her i can touch her up i can lick her finger her i can even her

hello sex Sep 01 2010 11:16am FLAG
Drug her you miss so much. No squeal when her cherry pops and no OMG it's in me look after. If she don't cum her won't milk your c*ck and you miss the look when she feels you fill her with hot cum.

Me Sep 08 2010 6:04am FLAG
If she refuses then tell her what she wants to hear... how she is so beautiful and ask her to just slip it in a little bit and if it hurts then youll stop, and if she likes it then push more. easy

ness Sep 08 2010 11:41pm FLAG
If she let you push the tip in her just move it in and out and pump the shaft so when you cum your stuff goes in her then finger her so she gets off. A few time of this and she will let you have her cherry.

Saytr Sep 09 2010 7:42am FLAG
its morally wrong to do this

God Sep 14 2010 3:08pm FLAG
to needhelp24....where do you live that a is allowed to have sex and incest is not illegal?? im just curious which country this is.

curious Sep 15 2010 11:26pm FLAG
to God.... the Moral is to make the other happy. immoral is to hurt the others. when I was I liked too much to heck my young women teacher?.. she was very beautiful... I would not refuse if she seduced me!!!.I think the sex is the same for girls!!!

Makky sep 2010 Sep 16 2010 1:56pm FLAG
Go ask god to help you in your life! go ask about islam and about koraan. let a muslim guy explain you about islam then you will find everything going easly with your life and you will stay happy in all your life time.

Just Try you Wont loose anything :) Sep 18 2010 5:30am FLAG
My buddy got a sis like mine so I do her and he do my sis so no incest.

Anonymous Sep 18 2010 6:51am FLAG
He was absolutley rubbish. ive just came back to write he rest of this because he saw me fingering and tried to force me to have sex with him so i had to let him fuk me hardcore. it was lame :/

Horny Bitch! Sep 27 2010 11:49am FLAG
Did you know that in england it's legal to have sex with a twelve year old? meanwhile in hawaii the youngest legal age is four****?

just so you know Sep 28 2010 1:04pm FLAG
Have her get on top and rub her twat on your c*ck. The tip will go in she gets and push back and it goes in her. Dont let her pull off before you squirt.

Erik Sep 29 2010 9:00am FLAG
Sis let me feel her up in her bikini so when she got wet I pull the leg hole over and stick my d*ck in her. It was great.

Bobby Sep 30 2010 6:30am FLAG
Hi Meghan

Someone777 Oct 04 2010 10:37pm FLAG
That is just so ed up.

This is ed. Oct 08 2010 4:11am FLAG
What you do is put the tip of your d*ck against her then suck on her boobs and finger her cl*t. Dont push. She will squirm around and your d*ck will go in. You will feel her cherry then push hard to get past it. You will go all the way in then you can rub your body on her cl*t in circles until you go off inside her.

Kris Oct 08 2010 8:27am FLAG
woow , thats really freaking nasty you ing fagget ass (: go your mom or somethinng xDD EWWWW ! k yoouu (:

Your Sister (; Oct 12 2010 2:52pm FLAG
My little sis gives me hand jobs and let's me go anal but she won't give me a bj or suck her tits

Raper face Oct 12 2010 7:04pm FLAG
Rub her cl*t with your dk head, and when shes cumming, shove it in. She will feel the pleasure and the pain. It's great

osugarbaby Nov 03 2010 11:27pm FLAG
Tell her not to worry because virgins can't get pregnant. Just don't mention that once your d*ck shoots her full of spunk she won't be a virgin anymore.

Cherry Popper Nov 05 2010 4:04pm FLAG
Tell her you won't go in all the way then go in as far as you want

Vagina master Nov 22 2010 3:10pm FLAG
ing vagina

Nov 22 2010 3:12pm FLAG
Well if you own something she likes and you have the reason to give it to her or not then you could use it to persuade her. Tell you can get it but on 1 condition, then tell her.

Incest Rocks Nov 30 2010 4:32pm FLAG
my brother put lots of vaseline on his penis. then he had me play with myself a couple of times so i would have orgasms. then when i was wet there then he pushed it in. it still hurt a little bit but not that bad. it was barable.

Anonymous Jan 16 2011 7:49am FLAG
First time hurt so much but after few time it feel so good

Trang in Cali Jan 16 2011 9:28am FLAG
U all are foolish for encouraging him to sleep with his sister. Gush, she's only and his sister, his sister! I think u're all mad.

Anonymous Feb 03 2011 1:02am FLAG

Anonymous Feb 03 2011 1:02am FLAG
just put in ur diks head in first wen she is ready to cum she wont even kno ur all the way inside

been there done dat Feb 06 2011 12:56am FLAG
Nobody talkin about SLEEPIN here he gonna her.

Jamal Feb 11 2011 5:47pm FLAG
tell her how you feel that you want to have a 3some with her and her big hard juice black boy friend suck him to show her that u love her then at the same time with her black boyfriend you will love how it feels sowill she

guy that cums tohis sister Feb 16 2011 12:09am FLAG
Damn, I wish my sister would let me do that.

FSU kid Feb 17 2011 7:39am FLAG
You nasty little s. All of you. You're sick.

wow Mar 16 2011 7:44pm FLAG
HI I M RAAZ AGE FROM MUMBAI I M VERY HOT N SEXY BOY MERI EK BADI BAHAN HAI AGE 24 MY SISTER VERY HOT N SEXY MERI BAHAN BAHUT SEXY HAI MAINE APNI BAHAN KO BAHUT BAR FULL ***** DEKHA HU MERI BAHAN JAB NAHANE JATI HAI TO MAI CHUP KAR BATH ROOM KI KHIDKI SE APNI BAHAN KO ***** DEKHTA HU EK DIN MUMMY MAMA K GHAR GAYI MAI AUR MERI BAHAN GHAR PAR AKELE THA MERI BAHAN NAHANE JANE LAGI TO MUJHE AWAZ DI AUR KAHA K MAI NAHANE JA RAHI HU MAI BOLA THIK HAI JAO MERI BAHAN BATH ROOM ME JA KER MUJHE AWAZ DI MAINE BATH ROOM ME GAYA TO VO KAHNE LAGI AAJ MUMMY GHAR PAR NAHI HAI TUM CHUP KAR DEKHNE KI JAGAH AAJ SAMNE SE DEKHO MAI KAISI LAGTI HU AUR MERI BAHAN MERE SAMNE KAPDA OOTARNE LAGI AUR FULL ***** HO GAYI MUJHE SHARAM AA RAHA THHA MAGAR MERI BAHAN KAHNE LAGI CHUP KAR DEKHTE HO TO SHARM NAHI AATA AAJ SAMNE SE DEKH RAHE HO TO SHARMA RAHE HO FIR BAHAN NE MUJHE BHI ***** KAR DIYA AUR APNI DOODH MUJHE PILANE LAGI MAI BHI JOSH ME AAGAYA AUR APNI BAHAN KA DIL KHOL KAR CHUDAI KIYA AAJ BHI MAI APNI BAHAN KO CHODTA HU 1ST TIME JAB MAI NE APNI BAHAN KO CHODA THHA TO USKI CHUT SE KHOON BHI NIKLA THA YANI MERI BAHAN APNI CHUT KI SEAL MUJH SE TODWAI HAI MERI BAHAN KAHTI HAI VO AAJ TAK SIRF MUJH SE CHUDWAI HAI AUR KISI SE NAHI YE KAISE YAKIN KAROON KI MERI BAHAN KO MERE ILAWA AUR KOI NAHI CHODA HAI AB OSKI SHADI HONE WALI HAI 3 MAHINE K BAD AAP ANDAZA LAGA KAR BATAYE KI MERI BAHAN MERE ILAWA BHI KISI SE CHUDWAI HOGI YA NAHI MERA ID HAI mahtabsexy@gmail.com

RAAZ Apr 10 2011 12:40am FLAG
okay when she lets you rub you d*ck around her in but lie and say it is your finger that's how you do it

sexy mamma May 10 2011 12:04pm FLAG
then call me if she won't let u how old are you i am

sexy mamma May 10 2011 12:05pm FLAG
you ing bitch

incest May 12 2011 2:11pm FLAG
MY SISTER WOULD RUB THE HEAD BETWEEN HER LOVE LIPS, UNTILL ONE OF US CAME.. THEN WE SNOWBALLED.. ONCE HER BEST FRIEND WAS WITH HER, I RUBBED MY HEAD BETWEEN BOTH GIRLS LIPS.. LOST MY CHERRY TO HER FRIEND.

FRENCH TICKLER BOB May 15 2011 1:59pm FLAG
give her a pill and throw her on the bed and force it in her.

3by4 May 31 2011 8:59am FLAG

3by4 May 31 2011 8:59am FLAG
How did u get your Sis to let u do that... I need to know. Ive been trying to my sis for months.. I can't even get her to let me touch her with cloths!!!

Please help!!! May 31 2011 1:14pm FLAG

Please help!!! May 31 2011 1:32pm FLAG

Please help!!! May 31 2011 1:59pm FLAG

Please help!!! May 31 2011 2:17pm FLAG

Please help!!! May 31 2011 2:17pm FLAG

Please help!!! May 31 2011 2:17pm FLAG

Please help!!! May 31 2011 2:25pm FLAG
add me on khan sahil50@yahoomail.com for advice nd

Anonymous May 31 2011 11:23pm FLAG
clut

Anonymous Jun 29 2011 10:10pm FLAG
clit

Anonymous Jun 29 2011 10:10pm FLAG
clot

Anonymous Jun 29 2011 10:11pm FLAG
clet clat clot clut

Anonymous Jun 29 2011 10:11pm FLAG
clit wtf is it!!!!

Anonymous Jun 29 2011 10:11pm FLAG
Well I guess we need to see photos of her..

Anonymous Dec 30 2011 11:09am FLAG
what the is going on

miky Dec 31 2011 5:41pm FLAG
i had sex with my sis when i was only twelve and she was

nobody Mar 18 2012 8:31pm FLAG
in europe some kids marry at age and have kids and function like a normal family

god reads national geographic Mar 18 2012 8:38pm FLAG
Thts nasty...thts ur sister TF

Truthful Apr 04 2012 5:54pm FLAG

Samm Keith Apr 08 2012 2:13pm FLAG

Samm Keith Apr 08 2012 2:13pm FLAG
Im a girl and i had sexual contact with a yr old last year we slept together and he banged me but i didnt wanna get pregnant so he let me keep clothes on yeah he is almost my cuzin.But now i have a boyfriend hes and im jsut turning we kiss all the time and he likes to touch my ass and he rubs my back and my bra straps idk if he wants sex but i dont wanna get pregnant and i love him so much! idk what to do

Samm Keith Apr 08 2012 2:16pm FLAG
oh yea

bob Apr 10 2012 5:13pm FLAG
u shulnt do it cuz ur sister could get pregnat and ur parents will find and keeping it a secret will make it worse.Dont consider abortion its bads why cuaze it can cause a cancer concerning the V ok

A.K Apr 25 2012 7:04pm FLAG

A.K Apr 25 2012 7:04pm FLAG
mabe if u have self controll you can put ur in d*ck in but dont push past her cherry and

ak Apr 25 2012 7:09pm FLAG

ak Apr 25 2012 7:09pm FLAG
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOUR NASTY I HOPE THE COPS SEE THIS

tiffany May 08 2012 10:56pm FLAG
Hey guys I need advice my gf and I are together for about 4 years now she is still a virgin and I want to have sex with but she only allow me to lay on her and grind my penis up & down on the outside of her vagina I would really like to just put it inside of her but whenever I'm near to the hole then she tells me to move it what can I do?

winpie May 20 2012 7:30am FLAG
Anybody there

winpie May 20 2012 9:42am FLAG
die in a hole

Anonymous May 28 2012 2:23pm FLAG
die in a hole

Anonymous May 28 2012 2:23pm FLAG
die in a hole

Anonymous May 28 2012 2:23pm FLAG
Iwouldeatherdoes shehaveaprettiejerklickit

scott Jun 18 2012 12:41am FLAG
Iwouldeatherorlickherass holeliketoseehermyselftellhercallme6788510989

scoyt Jun 18 2012 12:50am FLAG
Hey, I was actually in the same situation as you. Me and my step sister had been touching each other for a while but then I really wanted to stick it inside of her and I knew it was going to be really hard because she was really young (she was 10). If she is already comfortable with seeing your penis, then I don't see the problem. is far more developed than a 10 year old. You are going to need lube, it doesn't mater if she gets wet or not, the lube is going to help because it will hurt the first time. Take it slow and don't scare her, or she'll never want to have sex with you again. Are you fingering her? You may want to start with something like that. That's what me and her started doing for a while before sex. Also, what I find helped us is that because she was so young, she didn't really know how sex worked and *** videos really helped. I mean, pretty self explanatory. After she saw how others were doing it, she didn't really object to use trying it. If she's , she probably knows more about sex, but still, it's not a bad idea to educate her. Good Luck, and I wish the best for the both of you.

Albed Jun 24 2012 10:36pm FLAG

Albed Jun 25 2012 2:36pm FLAG
Just tell her ur horney and that putting it in wont hurt also if that dont work try anal

Horny person Jul 08 2012 10:01am FLAG
Have a shower together so your wet and slip your penis in her

hey Jul 09 2012 10:19am FLAG
I wish my brother would do me so hard not just rub me

me Jul 09 2012 10:23am FLAG
u all

Anonymous Jul 17 2012 7:42pm FLAG
just rub her ed your dad before just let her have her cravings or try again :v)

the master Jul 24 2012 11:53pm FLAG
thanks ed my 3 sisters and did a cool doggy style pose but i think i have more game, guys just lick thier c*nt's till they cum i feel so happy for having 3 sisters

new master 's Jul 24 2012 11:56pm FLAG
Lick her for a bit. Then rub ur d*ck on her cl*t. Cum on her slit and keep rubbing. Then put the head in and she will like it then while your head is in. Finger her then go deep

Ballsdeep Jul 30 2012 1:05pm FLAG
are you muther ing dirty english pigs , thats why everyone is deformed and mental retards, and no im not an american......but u nasty perros fuk you siblings???? u guys should burn in HELL

A normal person Aug 04 2012 2:22am FLAG
is that why 90% of English ppl are dumb? u are spose to go out and find an attractive girl(not family) and talk drink then get with her, u dirty pieces of TTTTTTT... i can not express my hate for u enough

a normal person Aug 04 2012 2:24am FLAG

a normal person Aug 04 2012 2:25am FLAG
just put her on her back. push her legs back .rub it real fast so shes her over and over.everybody does it. if they didnt there werid.

ram them hard Aug 17 2012 7:09am FLAG
id like to bang megan yum

ram her hard Aug 17 2012 7:10am FLAG
yall are sick peices of

american pimp Sep 04 2012 11:05am FLAG
wait for your sister too be alone and parents gone,talk about love and say things lik sexual things tell her u lov her, kiss her , if she lets u feel her go ahead touch her. rub her in areas that will make her and if u both r feeling each other kiss her slowly take her clothes off, let her take your clothes off, when shes just left with panties on tell her u lov her and maybe shell let u stick it in

bobteagan Sep 27 2012 10:18pm FLAG
Just shove it in when she isn't expecting it you got to get her to let you do what you want when you want it worked with my sister and my mom

Anonymous Oct 04 2012 11:09am FLAG
i bet your mother disown you

Anonymous Oct 05 2012 7:43am FLAG
i got my sister prego 2 times

dddd Oct 08 2012 5:54pm FLAG
ing nasty sluts

myob Oct 27 2012 6:53am FLAG
OK listen to me you shouldnt be trying to sleep with you sister,yes you might have some issues that can be fixed but you can find a girl who isnt part of your family,this is very important that you stop,im not hateing on you i am giving you crusual advise you are molestoring your sister and as it seems fun now you are going to scar her not physically but mentally and she is going to remember these horrid events and she is going to be discusted with herself even tho it it your fault,you are going to cause big problems for her,it is not true that virgins cant gets pregnant THEY CAN! FACT!!!! you need to stop it,and masturbate in your bedroom by yourself picture girls other than your sister,masturbation is common in ****age boys and its not weird but touching your sister is,please stop!? thanks hope my advise worked.....

Anonymous Nov 03 2012 3:04am FLAG
sick ,suck d*ck burn in hell stop rapeing your sister you confused loser,hope you get raped in prison bitch......

Anonymous Nov 03 2012 3:07am FLAG
i would kill you if i got the chance freak

Anonymous Nov 14 2012 5:27am FLAG
Why would you do that your still young you are ruining your life

You peoples ar Dec 02 2012 6:15pm FLAG
Honestly why would do that to your relative how would you like it if someone sruck something into you

Why are you doin this Dec 02 2012 6:17pm FLAG
And bye the way you guys are tooooooooooo young you are ruining your lifes

Why are you doin this Dec 02 2012 6:18pm FLAG
I think having s++ sounds painfull im not saying its a bad thing just the way you say it is kinda,gross expecially that part when stuff comes out of you when your done yuck and yes im

Why are you doin this Dec 02 2012 6:21pm FLAG
And you people that cuss what is wrong with you cussing is wrong in so many ways i know sometimes you get mad but you could just say it in your head thats easy enough

Why are you doin this Dec 02 2012 6:25pm FLAG
Hi

hi Dec 02 2012 6:35pm FLAG
Hi my little sister kissed somebody what should I do

by the 5 dauthers of mom Dec 16 2012 7:16am FLAG
I want to my sister, but i dont want to get caught, what do i do

Annonomus Dec 18 2012 2:53am FLAG
Im soooo

this kid Dec 27 2012 4:32pm FLAG
Oh btw im and i wanna someone

this kid Dec 27 2012 4:36pm FLAG
let it happen naturally. dont tell her you wanna do it get into the heat of passion an go for it. thats the way most guys have sex with a girl. there isnt much too it.

been there done that Jan 04 2013 7:10pm FLAG
get her pregnant

Colin Jan 07 2013 3:35pm FLAG
Im and my bro . He stuck it in me when I was . We played around for like....2 years before that. He got this really slippery lube stuff that kinda smells funny from my mom. She uses it for her boyfriend im sure. Anyway...before, it felt like there was no way he could get inside of me. Even after he licked me for a long time and i CAME LIKE 3 TIMES! Anyway....he put this clear lube stuff on his d*ck. He's kinda big. I have seen nly 3 in real life and he is the biggest fir sure. So he put this stuff all over his d*ck, then rubbed it on my lips and....OMG....He was all the way in so fast. It did not hurt that bad, but I did not like it so much either. We did the same thing the following Saturday, and I did not cum but it started to feel real good just as he pulled out and shot his sperm om my tummy and bush. He cums so much it's kinda gross, but my girlfriend says she loves it when her boyfriend cum lots...notsure what the big deal is. No way I am letting any guy do it in my mouth. I like to suck and play with a penis, and i think

i Feb 08 2013 2:24pm FLAG
contnue...oops;) And I think if i let him do it to me lots more ten either i have to find some condoms, or watch my period and ask him to just stay inside when he cums. That wasy maybe it wont be so gross. I mean..not gross, I like to fool around and Im so , i just dont like when it shoots all over. maybe inside would be ok as long as i dont get pregnant.

Heather 9not my real name) Feb 08 2013 2:29pm FLAG
My aunt caught my older Cousins in the shower together. I heard my Aunt telling my mom. She my cousin was on her knees sucking my other cousins penis. They are in a lot of trouble i guess

Jake Feb 08 2013 2:34pm FLAG
Twisted twisted twisted

Bryan Crow Necklace Feb 12 2013 4:35pm FLAG
This is gross. Incest is wrong. Go find a girlfriend please do that to her not your sister.

I'mNotAPreacherI'mTellingYouHowItIs Feb 16 2013 5:20pm FLAG
You people are sick you're going to burn in hell for this it's disgusting what the hell i honestly didn there was so many sick people in this world

Anonymous Feb 17 2013 6:09am FLAG
What. The. Actual. .

Who Does This Mar 23 2013 1:13am FLAG
You are all a bunch of non-spelling inbred retards

you Mar 30 2013 11:24am FLAG
wow i wish i could see a real live c*ck

ANONYMOUS24 Mar 30 2013 11:53pm FLAG
in what country can people have sex with s thats unatural

Anonymous24 Mar 30 2013 11:56pm FLAG
i am ing my yr. old nieghbor girl right now

64yr. old May 01 2013 5:16pm FLAG
I think you should finger her a bit and she'll probably like it then kinda put ur head of ur d*ck in then when she likes it start putting it in more that's what my brother did to me it felt good so maybe she'll like it

Anonymous May 13 2013 11:42am FLAG
My girlfriend does not liking me reading this stories, as she does not like Americans as they all seem to sleep with their sisters

Hitler May 14 2013 12:43pm FLAG
Im and i would love for my brother to bang me if i had one im a vigin!! Sucks i finger myself i have been watching *** im a girl btw i just so

Haha May 15 2013 8:30pm FLAG
im and i wish my brother would bang me, she is lucky to me. btw im a girl

nun ya May 18 2013 8:05pm FLAG
For all you people saying that this is sick why the hell would you be looking up this stuff

Anyomous May 20 2013 3:38pm FLAG
I think it is wrong of you to try to have sex with your sister. go and find someone your own age or seek some advice or counciling. Anomous

Anonymous May 22 2013 2:30am FLAG
THIS IS ing normal? people on here achually talking about this. I really can't believe what im reading here.

John May 23 2013 7:32pm FLAG
i am and my step sister is 10 shes let me lick her but i dont want to hurt her too bad she says my finger hurts too any advice?

anonymous May 25 2013 1:34pm FLAG
Sick son of a bitch

s real women May 31 2013 8:27pm FLAG
well she's by now. hows it going?

balls deep Jun 04 2013 5:27pm FLAG
troll lol

lol Jun 12 2013 12:25pm FLAG
:/

Anonymous Jun 18 2013 3:56pm FLAG
Don't take your sisters virginity just get a girlfriend and then you can do whatever you want but pick the right one cause if you choose a girl that's already done it then your life is gonna sucked

i like bunnies and puppies Jun 18 2013 4:08pm FLAG
I mean suck

Dirty bastards

d*ckens .com Jun 22 2013 10:05am FLAG
I wish I could taste a 10 year old girl

Anonymous Jun 23 2013 1:31am FLAG
Just en go for it but go soft on her i did it to my yr old sister and she loved it that we have sex everyday now she sucks me up im and shes

inch Jul 02 2013 2:58am FLAG
:/

dots Jul 12 2013 6:44am FLAG
You people are nasty

dots Jul 12 2013 6:44am FLAG
Wow thank you i just had sex with my step-sister and she diddetn notice a thing and in fact she is butt ass ***** on my lap wit her boobs and vag. showing

Sister Sexer Jul 15 2013 3:50am FLAG
And im sucking her tits

Sister Sexer Jul 15 2013 3:51am FLAG
dont fo ur sister. do your mother

TEHEEHEEE Jul 30 2013 5:09pm FLAG
i need help my cuz dry humped me then let me grab her butt and now she acting like shes mad what do i do

kkkkuuuuuuu Aug 01 2013 10:00pm FLAG
ing peadofiles

Anonymous Aug 05 2013 4:56am FLAG
ing pedofiles the lot of you.

Anonymous Aug 05 2013 4:57am FLAG
I'm and I'm a verjan and never had sex but I want to so bad and I only like boys and up to boys but they have to have abs and he has to be hot

country girl Aug 16 2013 8:24am FLAG
My sis just turned will ky help me get in in her?

Highvolts Aug 24 2013 7:01pm FLAG
Im 18 my sister is she loves touching and sucking my penis as much as I love licking and sucking on her I even lick her jerk we have been fooling around since she was she loves anal sex both holes were very tight at first but after a few more times after that it was great for both of us it would just slide in with lube she likes cum and let me cum inside her that was amazing and she didnt get pregnat she did tell me she wants us to have a baby together we love eachother

sister lover Aug 26 2013 10:24pm FLAG
My sister and I love licking eachothers jerks mmmm

sister lover Aug 26 2013 10:26pm FLAG
Licking each others bum holes

sister lover Aug 26 2013 10:27pm FLAG
any girl that want to call me 3580-0846

Sam Aug 29 2013 11:51pm FLAG
I want to have phone sexs

Sam Aug 29 2013 11:52pm FLAG
COME ON CEL ME SEXY GIRL NUM032359549 AGE 20

Anonymous Sep 06 2013 1:50am FLAG
COME ON CEL ME SEXY GIRL NUM032359549 AGE 20 .6 .9 .20

Anonymous Sep 06 2013 3:41am FLAG
All hope in humanity was lost after I read these posts

Not a Pedo Sep 08 2013 8:26pm FLAG
You people need help this is nasty talking about ing ur sister get a life

Anonymous Sep 10 2013 3:54am FLAG
I started on my hard on. One night it was real hot and our parents were out for the night so we decided to go swim. I suggested we go ***** so we removed out suits. Sis had no boobs or hair so there was not much to see. My d*ck got hard right away and sis wanted to touch it. She did her grind on me until I could not take it. I lifted her to the side of the pool and started licking her little . She loved it. I got a lot of spit in her and started rubbing my d*ck on her lips until I worked it inside. I cummed in about a minute and she did too. I did not pull it out but waited minutes and started pumping again until we cummed. We ed maybe five times a week until she turned and got her period. Then I pulled out and cummed on her tits. She got the pill at then I didn't have to pull out. She is 18 now and living with me while going to college and we almost every night. It is great

Anonymous Oct 02 2013 4:51pm FLAG
Just act like your rubbing and stick it in hard

Sexfreak Oct 12 2013 9:56pm FLAG
Do it well she is asleep

Anonymous Oct 20 2013 5:23pm FLAG
pKXkC6 I think this is a real great article post.Thanks Again. Cool.

faOFOkzXCNiQMJGqXkR Oct 24 3:50pm FLAG
You are all very sick humans.you people are a dascrace to humanity

Anonymous Oct 26 2:35am FLAG
I have been doing my sis since she way nine. She caught me watching *** on the computer and wanted to see. Girl in *** has small tits and no hair. Sis and I got ***** and started trying what was on the screen. I was twelve. I was licking her slit and got a lot of spit in her. Started rubbing my head on her and got the tip in. We both cummed quickly and I pushed it all the way in and cummed again. We share a bathroom and almost every morning. She loves going to school with my cum leaking out of her.

Rob Oct 28 10:00am FLAG
Kik me at contreras00

Kik me nice guy Oct 28 4:20pm FLAG
Get a real man to bone her my email addy at the bottom. Lol, coz ur obviously not up to the job. Age of sexual consent in uk is ! U give everyone in england a bad name. Twats! I dont think ur paedophilles, u all have never had sex b4 and have 2 fantasise about ur imaginary sister! So sad. Best advice is email me and il get u a prostitute. wtaylor1986@gmail.com. Even send some pictures of ur sister as proof. Btw im so its not incest and not as illegal

Big dkk Oct 29 6:06pm FLAG
Take a picture of her and and say u will show evry one unless she.lets you stick it in

d*ck Oct 31 5:46pm FLAG
This way too sick.thats wrong man.get your head straight and find a gf.

anonymuscattoslalosou Nov 08 1:55pm FLAG
I never did my sister, but I always wanted to, I now live out of the house and she has a boyfriend so I think it's too late, and girls here?

steve5 Nov 12 4:03am FLAG
I would let her decide when she wants it stuck in.

anonymous Nov 17 8:50pm FLAG
gFKITc This is one awesome blog.Much thanks again. Keep writing.

CBqYguTIhHakwM Nov 18 5:17pm FLAG
There actually is a law against incest in almost all states of the us btw but it doesnt matter we'll all do it anyway just dont get caught lol

Pedobear Nov 26 11:26pm FLAG
Since when is it legal for a to have incest? It wont be ever dont lie lol

FIB Nov 26 11:29pm FLAG
wtf

Anonymous Nov 30 5:30pm FLAG
DRid2e I really liked your blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Great.

ggZNbOqluroANtsr Dec 14 11:37pm FLAG
Do it when she\'s sleeping

awesome boy Dec 26 12:30pm FLAG
My brother is and I\'m and it was the middle of the night my brother stripped me ***** and did it to me he woke me up and I felt good he did it for like an hour and now we do it evry night so I think you should do it.

girl crazy Dec 26 12:58pm FLAG
Any girls here that do not have a older brother to have sex with ? Maybe you and I can do some roleplay that I am your karing older brother and you are my sweet little sister and maybe you could give me a bl*wj*b then I can lick your , if you want me to call or text you all you have to do is put on here your phone number and I will get back to you when I can and you have to be at least or or if you want the older brother younger sister senaryo or we can do the older sister and younger brother senaryo, and make sure to describe your self and your three sizes if you know what I mean:}

A guy that wants to do things with you Jan 13 2:15am FLAG
YOU

Penis Jan 14 12:52pm FLAG
YOU

Penis Jan 14 12:54pm FLAG
Ugtiugviugviugviugviugviuggiugviugviugviugviugvuigvviugviugviugviugvvvviugvighviygvvihghigvihvgghviighvghvihivghigvhgivihvghgivhigvhgivhgvihigvvhgivighhvgiihvghigvihgvgvhigvyivghighvivghihivggihvvigyvyigvgyiiygvivygigvyivygygviigvygyvyvggyvgyivigvyygvgvyivygyigvyvigvgyi

Vygyvuyguvguyvyuvggyuvvyguyugvyugvyguvuvygvugyvguyguvgiugiuiguig Jan 14 12:55pm FLAG
Dear sexy momma: If you are reading this I want you to know that I want to get myself inside you really bad! I am just getting hard just thinking about how hot you must be right now! I am imagining how big your breast are and if they feel as soft as marshmallows and I am thinking about how tight your vagina must be and how cute your butt must be I want you and I want to get my penis inside your vagina really deep so that we would be stuck inside and maybe we can sleep together with my c*ck inside your vagina and if you let me I will cum inside your vagina and maybe we can go to sleep together while my c*ck is inside your butt and I am .

Cool guy Jan 14 3:48pm FLAG
i have pics and vids of girls that i'll trade for incest stuff kik @ picsnvids1

Anonymous Jan 14 9:37pm FLAG
YmsxRF I really like and appreciate your blog article.Much thanks again. Great.

EuWckXBQzMPwivGwkt Jan 16 2:11am FLAG
You need to stop doing your sister you are going to hurt her emotionally and scar her for the rest of your life!! You people are sick and all need help... Go see a psychiatrist!! U are all going to sit in juvi soon if this doesn't stop!!!

naz Jan 30 12:38am FLAG
Wow, I never dreamt there was so many outta your house for sure, if your lucky. Jail time is much more probable. Then your cellmate will be posting here asking how to make you let him put it in YOU! Think about that the next time you want to commit incest. Your english seems good enough that I can tell your in a civilized country, where boinking your sister would definitly be illegal.

Just trying to help Jan 30 11:58am FLAG
This made me just reading it I wish I had an older bro I'm

Anonymous Feb 16 11:22am FLAG
Horny

Anonymous Feb 16 11:22am FLAG
goYVhH Major thanks for the article.Really looking forward to read more. Great.

uZfEUeoSIr Feb 28 8:02am FLAG
.

pounder Mar 03 11:26pm FLAG
or call your daddy to teach you how to stick it in.

thickd*ck Mar 03 11:35pm FLAG
Just give her a love potion and just stick it up there do it every day and she will get use to it

bad bitch Mar 16 9:22am FLAG
O6JlzB I value the blog post.Thanks Again. Will read on...

gAJRUGMsUUiN Mar 22 1:34pm FLAG
fYh6gF Im thankful for the post.Thanks Again. Great.

urqcbtvds Apr 01 3:57am FLAG
I hope the feds r monitoring this yall in the ass with the biggest d*ck they have until yall die from the pain!

nowhere to hide Apr 01 7:58pm FLAG