Having Sex with my Virgin Sister

The Problem: Hello, im and my sister is and i want to have a sex with her, i really want to have a sex with her, well, i thinked about to seduce her when she is sleeping but she is virgin and it is , im afraid that if she wokedup she will start screaming or that will never happen ? please what is your seggestions to have a sex with my sister. Thank You.

Asked by: sloman123 at 03:51:43 AM, Sunday, October 24, 2010 PDT FLAG

thats just in nasty

sexyyy Oct 25 2010 5:08pm FLAG

play with her and during the play totch her

Anonymous Oct 26 2010 10:24am FLAG
She gonna squeal when you pop her cherry but once you get into her she gonna love it..

Anonymous Oct 27 2010 8:52pm FLAG
Y DO U WANT TO SEX UR SISTER

LOP Oct 30 2010 5:35am FLAG
yeah i really want so, please tell me how

sss Oct 30 2010 1:48pm FLAG
When you alone with her, get a boner and let it tent your pants. If she looks for more than just a second she is curious. Wait a couple days and let her see you jerk off. If she watches til you squirt you wait til you and her alone then tell her you see her watching. Ask if she rubs off too. When she says yes, suggest you get ***** and watch each other do it. When she is ***** tell her how hot she looks. Have her show you where to touch to make her feel good. Once you get her off touching her see if she will let you rub your d*ck up and down her slit. If you get this far, let the tip go in her a little then go deeper each time til you get her cherry. Once you get all the way in, give her an orgasm, even if you gotta finish her off with your fingers or mouth. She will be eager to do it again.

Saytr Oct 30 2010 7:56pm FLAG
thank you verymuch

Anonymous Oct 31 2010 2:05am FLAG
Brother make me fini every time he do me I like so much we do almost every day.

Trang in Cali Oct 31 2010 8:20am FLAG
ms.Trang in Cali as you are a girl please tell me, how do a girl feel when brother try to have a sex with here, i mean she will respond ? in your opinion what is the safe way to get a sister, when she is sleeping and touche here to invite her to a room when you are along and start touching her directly ? Please help me i really want to have a sex with my sister Thank You

Anonymous Oct 31 2010 12:47pm FLAG
Maybe she curious like me. He and me tease each other lots and I let him touch some. First time we Mom gone I in shower he come and get in shower with me. He touch my boobs wash between my legs and I feel so good. He so hard we get out I bend over sink he come up behind put his c*ck in me. I like so much. So maybe you tease sister and touch some to see if she like. Girl get just like boy.

Trang in Cali Nov 01 2010 1:58pm FLAG
okay, can you please tell me how to start i mean im afraid to reject me i can not live with that :(, can you advice me how i go for that, and where to touche here in the firt time so she will feel good, and what you seggest what she will do or feel ? Thanks

Anonymous Nov 02 2010 4:56am FLAG
Hey dude! I had seduced my elder sister and had sex many times. Do what i say. Start staring at her tits and praise her beauty and then ask her if she let u touch her. Show her as if u have never seen a ***** girl and u want to try her first so that u have not to get emberessed in front of ur gal frnd. Ask her to teach u something abt female organs. I know it will help.

Vicky3 Nov 03 2010 2:57am FLAG
ur bitch ass wana have sex with her wtf u have no life get someone dats not ur sister or family and someone dats ur age wtf dats in perve.

wise young one Nov 03 2010 10:54am FLAG
If she not wear bra try touch her nipple I like that so much. Rub inside leg high as she let you. Let her see she make you hard.

Trang in Cali Nov 04 2010 4:52am FLAG
I would wait till the middle of the night. Get in her bed *****. Put her hand around your c*ck and use it to jak. Use other hand to finger her. When she wakes up, she'll be so turned o.n she'll want you to keep it up. Then you can heck her brains out. I did that with my little sister. We fck to this day

Loving sis Nov 04 2010 7:16pm FLAG
I tried to get my brother to me but he won't. I think he's gay.

Maryanne Nov 05 2010 2:46am FLAG
what is your age ? and what is your brother age maryanne ?

Anonymous Nov 05 2010 9:53am FLAG
me he . I dress sexy when just us home. He looks and gets hard but won't do anything :(

Maryanne Nov 05 2010 2:49pm FLAG
:( what if i put a sex movie running on the PC and hide, when she will go to the PC she will see it, what she will do turn it off ? or continue to see, i want to caught it see *** movie.

Anonymous Nov 06 2010 8:33am FLAG
The *** will turn her on so when you see her hand in her pants put yours there instead get her real wet then she will let you strip her and her.

Horny Bro Nov 07 2010 1:46pm FLAG
A virgin sister is an opportunity lost.

Anonymous Nov 11 2010 2:58pm FLAG
when she is having a bath or a shower walk in on her without her seeing and meke sure you have a hard kiss her neck from behined and run your hand down her body and stick our fingers in her pu**y.

anonymous Nov 24 2010 11:18pm FLAG
when no one is at home ,get close to her and tell some sex stories then if feel sex feeling .otherwise rape her in middle of rape she will definetly knows the joy in sex and after than she will tell to any one .she willl become your slave.try it the thing happed for me with my brother .NOW WE BOTH ARE HAPPY WITH SEXY LIFE

SUUUUUUUU Jan 05 2011 10:24pm FLAG
Maryanne i think i may be able to help u email me at burtonboy2@gmail.com

Anonymous Jan 06 2011 5:12pm FLAG

Anonymous Jan 06 2011 5:13pm FLAG
hy i have a virgin sis and she sow my c*ck but she dont say anithing any advice how to her please si is dam hot

SWWW Jan 29 2011 7:30am FLAG
I sleep with my young sister and pressed her boobs when she was sleeping. I let her see a *** in which girl was masturbating a boy. She started to laugh. Thn i showed her another *** she told its bad i dont want to see it. I want to see her *****. What should i do?? Plz help me. .

Rohit jain Feb 07 2011 5:56am FLAG
Plz help me guys i just want to see her vagina and her boobs. She locks her bathroom while bathing. So i cant see her *****. She has big boobs and big ass. . I love her boobs. . . Plz help me. .

Rohit jain Feb 07 2011 6:00am FLAG
You sleep in same bed with her so when she is in deep sleep go between her legs and lick until she has an orgasm. While you lick your hands can play with her boobs. When you do this a few times she will start to get very . Then you should let her see you ***** and hard and she will respond.

Saytr Feb 18 2011 8:14am FLAG
Dude dont even try this while asleep you will be ed like I got when I was pressing her boob in sleep.Giveher some tablets so she can get in deep sleep m gona try this soon

Anonymous Mar 02 2011 12:00pm FLAG
HI I M RAAZ AGE FROM MUMBAI I M VERY HOT N SEXY BOY MERI EK BADI BAHAN HAI AGE 24 MY SISTER VERY HOT N SEXY MERI BAHAN BAHUT SEXY HAI MAINE APNI BAHAN KO BAHUT BAR FULL ***** DEKHA HU MERI BAHAN JAB NAHANE JATI HAI TO MAI CHUP KAR BATH ROOM KI KHIDKI SE APNI BAHAN KO ***** DEKHTA HU EK DIN MUMMY MAMA K GHAR GAYI MAI AUR MERI BAHAN GHAR PAR AKELE THA MERI BAHAN NAHANE JANE LAGI TO MUJHE AWAZ DI AUR KAHA K MAI NAHANE JA RAHI HU MAI BOLA THIK HAI JAO MERI BAHAN BATH ROOM ME JA KER MUJHE AWAZ DI MAINE BATH ROOM ME GAYA TO VO KAHNE LAGI AAJ MUMMY GHAR PAR NAHI HAI TUM CHUP KAR DEKHNE KI JAGAH AAJ SAMNE SE DEKHO MAI KAISI LAGTI HU AUR MERI BAHAN MERE SAMNE KAPDA OOTARNE LAGI AUR FULL ***** HO GAYI MUJHE SHARAM AA RAHA THHA MAGAR MERI BAHAN KAHNE LAGI CHUP KAR DEKHTE HO TO SHARM NAHI AATA AAJ SAMNE SE DEKH RAHE HO TO SHARMA RAHE HO FIR BAHAN NE MUJHE BHI ***** KAR DIYA AUR APNI DOODH MUJHE PILANE LAGI MAI BHI JOSH ME AAGAYA AUR APNI BAHAN KA DIL KHOL KAR CHUDAI KIYA AAJ BHI MAI APNI BAHAN KO CHODTA HU 1ST TIME JAB MAI NE APNI BAHAN KO CHODA THHA TO USKI CHUT SE KHOON BHI NIKLA THA YANI MERI BAHAN APNI CHUT KI SEAL MUJH SE TODWAI HAI MERI BAHAN KAHTI HAI VO AAJ TAK SIRF MUJH SE CHUDWAI HAI AUR KISI SE NAHI YE KAISE YAKIN KAROON KI MERI BAHAN KO MERE ILAWA AUR KOI NAHI CHODA HAI AB OSKI SHADI HONE WALI HAI 3 MAHINE K BAD AAP ANDAZA LAGA KAR BATAYE KI MERI BAHAN MERE ILAWA BHI KISI SE CHUDWAI HOGI YA NAHI MERA ID HAI mahtabsexy@gmail.com

RAAZ Mar 27 2011 1:39am FLAG
lode tu teri sister k sath sex karega?god give some brain yar,sister is like mother or god,dont ur sister

samjani Apr 15 2011 12:35pm FLAG
er

your well wisher d*ck head Apr 25 2011 3:20am FLAG
I wanna get my sister to txt me dirty I want her to send me pics of her ...what should i do to get her to do it??plz help.

sexybeast44 May 24 2011 2:02am FLAG
ok i am from this and i wanna know how to touch my older sister i think it would be easy since she is deaf and blind sortof but.. if anygirls here can send picks to braxtonjolley@hotmail.com

krusher1919 Jun 04 2011 7:59pm FLAG
give her sleeping tablet and then her

rohit Jul 04 2011 3:22am FLAG
till having sex with u r sister or not?

sexg*** Jul 14 2011 1:49am FLAG
make her drink and seduce her at night

sex guru Jan 04 2012 5:55am FLAG
umm

allah Jun 05 2013 5:08am FLAG
y the hell would u what to have sex with ur sister? do u love her enough to take her viginity? think about it.

someone beyond this universe Jul 01 2013 7:38am FLAG
when she doing somthing lonly u go near her &cought her boobs and put ur hand inside her penty put ur finger inside her chut.after it she will oppse it after it she will hejf u

raj Aug 23 2013 10:44pm FLAG
Do what ever your going to do before you turn 18 or they will put you under the jail with Bubba no less!

FLOYD Aug 25 2013 6:16am FLAG
Go in her room when she is asleep and kiss her and rub her and she will have sex with you after that

The best Feb 17 2014 11:42am FLAG