I want to make love to my younger sister

The Problem: I have always wanted to make love to my sister, since I was and she was 10. I used to go into her room and night when she was sleeping and touch her , then I would go and masturbate. Now I am 50 and I still want to bone her. What should I do?

Asked by: ucdsteve at 04:07:37 PM, Tuesday, November 02, 2010 PDT FLAG

How old is she now?

Chloeeee x Nov 03 2010 11:54am FLAG

im 28 and have a younger sister..i first her then cum inside her...that was 3 years ago since then we usually have sex 2-3 a day..you need to make it happen. p.s.-by the way my sister is 3 months pregnant

brother Nov 15 2010 8:01am FLAG
Me apni bhen ko chudta hi rehta hn. Me ne aram se use mna lia tha ab wo 18 ki ha aur me 20 ka . Buhat mza ata ha. Us ki phudi khui ho chuki ha. Ek dfa mere money andar chale gai thi par koi bacha nai hua. Kismat se. So always use condoum . Ab to jab bi wo kahin bi khari ho me jaldi se us ki shalwar utar k apni zban us ki chot me dal deta hn. Aur boobs itni zor se dbata hn k wo chekh bi mar deti ha. Har adhe ghante bad wo mer lun apne munh me dalwane k lie a jati ha. Us ka nam komal ha....

Sh.... Nov 26 2010 10:10am FLAG
Tell her how you feel

Anonymous May 17 2011 1:29pm FLAG
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh bhna aaaaaaaaaahhh

bhn_chod@yahoo.com May 31 2011 11:01pm FLAG
it very shampful for brothers who define their own siser, but its not possible to sister daily and make sex daily. but the brother who inform that will be bauster.

jrtabassum Aug 21 2011 10:16pm FLAG

jrtabassum Aug 21 2011 10:16pm FLAG

jrtabassum Aug 21 2011 10:16pm FLAG

jrtabassum Aug 21 2011 10:16pm FLAG

jrtabassum Aug 21 2011 10:16pm FLAG
i need help, im nw 23 and sister is 21 wen i was and she was 9 we use gt ***** 2gether and explore each others bodies she use to suck my penis and i use 2 lick her hole body, it went on 4awhile she got hotter and hotter wen she got boobs and got her period she let me take her virgnity my word its the best sex ive eva had until this day evenualty she widnt sho me her tools nw n she she is totaly against it so nw i peep thro the blinds wen she cums out the shower and i jerk off... i even tried shown her my boner but she jus looks away wot can i do 2 sleep with my sister agen :(

me Aug 29 2011 3:02am FLAG
That's wierd

Lol Dec 12 2012 2:48pm FLAG
I'm 10 and want to love my 5 year old sister im a girl

Trinity Thompson Dec 12 2012 2:49pm FLAG
are you serious ??

WildMan Dec 15 2012 11:42am FLAG
floop

hayhag Apr 14 2013 12:56am FLAG
good man

Sisishot Jun 26 5:43pm FLAG