How can i get my hot cousin to have sex with me?

The Problem: Im and my cousins 19. When we were like 4 years younger she used to flirt with me a little and now not so much. I was just wondering if anyone has any advice on how i can start flirting with her or better yet advice on how i can seduce her into having sex with me

Asked by: MrSlapps at 04:29:28 PM, Saturday, November 27, 2010 PST FLAG

I like wanking, wanking all the time bitch off you spunk c*nt. Hairy little cl*toris me all the time. Sperm swim and be free I want you to cum over me. WANK WANK WANK That's the sound of the underground

Epson Nov 28 2010 2:37am FLAG

Just touch her bum and see what her reaction is is she dosent do anyhting about it keep on doing it if she askes what are you doing it is a big no go area :) x Hope I Helped :D <3 x

Smexii Meggieee ;) x Nov 28 2010 5:47am FLAG
No. My cousin on my moms side did that with my cousin on my dads side i walked in on tham and he was cuvering her mouth because she was in pain. He was like And she was 10. It didnt end verry well

Jassy Jessy Dec 02 2010 4:02pm FLAG
Just ask her if she wants to fck. Easy as that

sisterseducer Dec 03 2010 5:21pm FLAG
I did it. But then I got slapped.

MrSlapps Jan 14 2011 4:43pm FLAG
question: i really love my 22 yr old sis. she's abt 4 yr eleder. she is very sexy, nice body, i use to see her in bra n panty, now just cant resist to love my lovely sis. i wanna heck her wid passion, but dont no hw to seduce her, we r gud frndz n i have seen *** in her p.c which she doesnot no. if i talk abt dis 2 her it will b vulgar 2 her. hw 2 start?? plz advice me. i love my sis very much sexually. i want 2 be the LUKY man 2 take away her virginity. ................................................ eager 2 take my sister's virginity. please help me.............................................. i dont want 2 hurt my sister, i want 2 love her wid feelings, emotions, i dont want 2 rape my sister. i want to make her my girl friend , the most sexy n beautiful girl 4 me, i want 2 love her so much that she herself oofer me her virginity. my sis is very imp. 2 me, i care her, love her mentally and like her physically too. its a normal physical attraction 4 any1. i want her physically wid her permission, now how should i let her no my feelings, hw to start this and how 2 propose her. please give a strategic advice. BLESS U. PLZ MAIL ADVICE TO raghavchandgupta@rediffmail.com

raghavchandgupta@rediffmail.com Feb 05 2011 9:25am FLAG
well i'd just come right out and tell her

slappmyass69 Jul 29 2011 9:42pm FLAG
if i were you id say hey sis can i talk to u and just let her know how u feel about her and tell her that u want 2 f**k her

dryhumper96 Jul 29 2011 9:46pm FLAG
Hey dude i know how u feel i wana get my super hot cousin into bed but dont know how tell her because ive tried telling her but she always says "its cuz im scared that im going to get in trouble and cuz she might get pregnat so can u plzz help me i eally want her ! Thanx

jayden Feb 15 2012 11:36pm FLAG
I feel the same way about my cousin and sister, but I'm only while my sister is 23 and my cousin is . I really want to caress them, heck them, and whatever else. The only thing is that my cousin is in Europe and I rarely see my sis, although she lives in the same USA state as I do. WHAT DO I DO?!?! (email advice @ jokester2447@yahoo.com)

Anonymous Oct 19 2012 6:38pm FLAG
That's ur cousin but not ur sister

This Jan 18 2013 10:29pm FLAG
You are all creepy muhahahaha

Jutintime Feb 04 2013 6:39pm FLAG
How do you your cousin

t Jul 14 2013 7:54am FLAG
You seldom it the same way you get any other girl to f%%k you ha flirt give back and foot rubs and lay really close to them and buy some vodka haha

the proffeser Oct 01 2013 4:43am FLAG
uDMVZY Wow, great blog article.Thanks Again. Really Great.

ntRiuGUsXTmliOsJehu Oct 23 2013 11:54pm FLAG
H0SmD5 A big thank you for your blog article.Really thank you! Cool.

xIxiRRTWUIQauokBOpf Jan 08 2014 5:58pm FLAG
4tOoKU Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic post. Fantastic.

sbmqzANWQgYsi Mar 22 2014 12:51pm FLAG
9csX2w Major thankies for the article post.Thanks Again. Want more.

bLYwnPAckzEN Apr 01 2014 7:56am FLAG
6Jj6QJ Im grateful for the article post.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on...

KkmkSzerDY Apr 18 2014 8:28am FLAG
y0SfCv Major thanks for the blog post.Really thank you! Great.

uRanziqpho May 11 2014 9:59am FLAG
You should read her body language and her expression the most important thing is to maintain eye contact

hzjifvi May 24 2014 6:50pm FLAG
ok i want to my cuzin too but she and im what do i do

someone May 28 2014 3:58pm FLAG
eRuxHC A round of applause for your article.Really thank you! Keep writing.

QyMKuECcyYxMD Jun 04 2014 11:27am FLAG
r3vozI Appreciate you sharing, great post.Really thank you! Cool.

eZkMeKbRNxkXsbKWHk Jun 17 2014 3:36am FLAG
i was jst playing game on my cell & my cousin sis was asking my cell to play game...but i dnt giv my cell to play her then she was angry...thn i said wat u vl giv me if i vl giv to play game...& c direct came in front of me and lip kiss me...m directly shocked thn..my c*ck was bymistake touch her hand...i feel to sex with her...thn i lock my room & i hav sex with her sexy booms & sexy figure it was awesome day f my life...

PlayBoy Dec 08 3:46am FLAG