i am a boy and i am jacking off over my brother he is

The Problem: i am a boy and i am jacking off over my brother he is

Asked by: gayboy at 04:41:57 AM, Tuesday, December 07, 2010 PST FLAG

Hey! I really want to do my mum, but i am not sure how to. I decided to sleep with her in the same bed and lie behind her, hug her from behind. Wait till she falls asleep, slowly take off my boxers so that my dik would press against her from behind. WHAT DO YOU THINK??????? WILL THIS WORK?????

1 Dec 08 2010 5:41pm FLAG

you should s your sister

Anonymous Dec 20 2010 10:58am FLAG
F.,U.,C.,K YOU YOU PIECE OF PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K PISS D/CK PU5SY F.,U.,C.,K

THE MILKMAN Dec 21 2010 5:40pm FLAG
Well you should try talking to some girls about it maybe to change it you could try something that will get you aroused better like or talking dirty on the phone with a girl you know or a random stranger or even some really hot guys. I for one am a girl but my friends say I look like a really hot guy so yeah...comment more...(;

Dani girl <3 Jan 01 2011 9:30am FLAG
u could let me giv u a bj, im , boy and i'll message u to see if u would let me ( only that, i don't want anything in return) ttyl

mhhslover9 Feb 15 2011 1:12am FLAG
I hope you die you dirty Jew

Jews Apr 05 2011 12:35pm FLAG
Please believe me.If u have a sister u will have a desire to lick her nippples or touch her breasts.Some youngsters will share their bed with their moms and move thier hands to their Mom's breast and fondle in the midnight which is absolutely a sin in the sight of Jesus.Its very simple to keep away all the lusty thoughts.All u need to do is pray to Jesus and bind the spirit of lust whenever u get the thought of committing this sin through these words,"I bind u spirit of lust and adultery in the name of Jesus" By confessing u will win.Please try this.Everyone has self control and make sure that u have not been designed in such way that u will fall in sin.Once when u win over these lusty thoughts and when u get married in the future u will be happy with your wife and you will definetly thank God for being pure and u can keep away from guilty conscience.Hope u will have success in your personal lihe through christ that dwells in u.

Moses May 02 2011 11:32am FLAG

Moses May 02 2011 11:32am FLAG
!!! You're a disgrace!!!

mark Jul 02 2011 4:42pm FLAG
Hey just make him give you a bj than put a condom on and shuff it up his ass(if u have a big enough d*ck) then when your about to cum in his mouth and make him swallow it

Anonymous Aug 04 2011 9:49am FLAG
try to him and cum in his mouth let him jack off over you sleep together cause it is going to be a long time before you get real sex so do it with him. or if u mean u jack off thinking about him just go and teach him how to jack off or give him *** sites and then he is going to want some action from u

anonymous Oct 26 2011 8:52am FLAG
Well he's ur brother and u should not k hi cause that's nasty but u can justt tell him to suck u

Anonymous Nov 07 2011 2:23pm FLAG
just him

jd Dec 04 2011 1:38pm FLAG
him

JB May 17 2012 6:27am FLAG
him

JB May 17 2012 6:27am FLAG
him

JB May 17 2012 6:27am FLAG
oook most of u guys are racist haters soo go die in a ing hole

the awesome Aug 12 2012 1:54pm FLAG
hot did u cum on his face

pedoman Apr 07 2013 4:37pm FLAG
Just tell him you want to show him a cool way to masturbate... Then take both of your s in your hand then rub both of them... I do it with my bro.. I'm

yeah! Apr 07 2013 7:03pm FLAG
im so ya i im a only child even if i wonted to do it to sum one icoodint

aaron Apr 20 2013 5:03pm FLAG
tell him you know a way to make him feel real good, rub his crotch and go from there

Annonmouys May 12 2013 9:30am FLAG
What do I do if I want to bj someone

dgirl May 22 2013 8:27am FLAG
I have had sex with my brother lots of times it fine

Gay boy Sep 06 2013 11:19pm FLAG
have a contest to see who can cum the furthest

big red one Oct 09 2013 7:06pm FLAG