Seeking a Female Willing & Able to Castrate me. (Please Read)

The Problem: I have an Extremely High Sex Drive due to Overactive Testicles flooding my system with testosterone. I am Absolutley Obsessed with sex and I seriously need help. It invades every aspect of my life and have no control over it......... I get so , so much, that my balls hurt a lot & most of the time.... I need to be castrated chemically or physically and need a Strong Willing Female to help. I am a tall, handsome male, with a thick, cut, 7" rock hard c*ck and big healthy balls. ..... subslave1007@yahoo.com

Asked by: XtremeSexDrive at 01:25:49 AM, Friday, January 28, 2011 PST FLAG

BTW.... I live in N.E.Pa. North of Philly, by Scranton, Pa. so if you live close by that would be great!

XtremeSexDrive Jan 28 2011 9:32am FLAG

OMG !!! I wish I lived on the East Coast. I would LOVE to help you with your problem. I am a Vet Tech and could easily neuter you. It would turn me on to snip a man's big, healthy balls...

West Coast Lori Jan 28 2011 9:51am FLAG
Lori, it is my bad luck that you are so far away. I have had lots of casual sex with lots of women and I need my Libido significantly reduced or eliminated. I am not proud of using women for sex but I have no control over my penis and balls it seems.

XtremeSexDrive Jan 28 2011 10:07am FLAG
Come to California and I will gladly castrate you. Women need to be protected from sexual scum like you. Too many of us are hurt & used by selfish, ignorant men who can't control thier stupid penis. C'Mon Ladies, someone castrate him then please tell me about it. Send me pics ...lol

West Coast Lori Jan 28 2011 10:14am FLAG

West Coast Lori Jan 28 2011 10:19am FLAG
I am unable to go to Ca. but I am very willing to be physically or chemically castrated by any female who is close to me.

XtremeSexDrive Jan 29 2011 6:08am FLAG
I'll give you a last blow job. When you start to cum in my mouth I'll cut off your balls and sack then we can watch my dog eat them.

Ashley Strange Jan 30 2011 3:16pm FLAG
Ashley..... It will be a blow job I will remember forever. If you are serious about doing this then Send me an e-mail to my address listed above and we will make plans.

XtremeSexDrive Jan 31 2011 7:35am FLAG
I also want to be castrated by a women I live in Oklahoma

Tristan Feb 07 2011 5:19pm FLAG
Please is anyone there

Tristan at 7:54pm Monday feb 7 Feb 07 2011 5:57pm FLAG
Is there anyone there who would castrate me that knows how!

Tristan feb 7 20 Feb 07 2011 6:55pm FLAG

Tristan feb 7 20 Feb 07 2011 7:06pm FLAG
I help Pa nut the hogs doin it to a guy can't be much different

Ellie Feb 08 2011 1:33pm FLAG
Not much different but got to do it cleaner I don't wanna die.if u really wanna Ellie my email is Tristanaustin@yahoo.com

Tristan Feb 08 2011 7:04pm FLAG
Hi Ellie, I am the originator of this post. Castrating men and animals uses the same exact process. If you can Nut hogs then you can Nut men too. Are you willing too nut a man?

XtremeSexDrive Feb 09 2011 5:35am FLAG
Sure it would be so cool

Ellie Feb 09 2011 10:15am FLAG
Ellie. Hey Great !!! .. It will be so cool to have you nut me. I definitely prefer a woman to do this and I think we can both have fun with it too. I am attractive and have a nice, big, healthy set for you : )) E-mail me and we can chat about this more and set something up. FXME67@yahoo.com

XtremeSexDrive Feb 09 2011 1:15pm FLAG
any lady mad at men? or just want some fun? mine are here for the cutting.

jtofmc@hotmail.com Feb 13 2011 2:43pm FLAG
Mine too. Have ED, Want woan to emasculate me. Don't use it much but have nasty fantasies

aaaa Feb 15 2011 8:05pm FLAG

aaaa Feb 15 2011 8:06pm FLAG

aaaa Feb 15 2011 8:06pm FLAG
Just wondered how you guys got on looking for your castratix?

dib44 Feb 22 2011 3:31pm FLAG
The problem is women are very willing to say that they want to castrate men but none of them have the nerve to actually do it. .. They are pretty much all talk and no action.

XtremeSexDrive Feb 24 2011 6:40am FLAG
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Are your hormones wanting a girl to do it? or are you TROLLIN! oohhhhh!!

Anonymous Feb 24 2011 10:32pm FLAG
Trollin? no way... I rather have a woman do it since I am not gay and do not want a man to touch my c*ck or balls. That is pretty sickening to me. .. Besides I thought it was only fitting for a woman to do it since I use them for my own sexual gratification all of the time. I could never stay with one woman, I love variety and they get to be really annoying after you know them for awhile. I generally screw them for a couple of weeks or use them as a one-night-stand. ..

XtremeSexDrive Feb 25 2011 7:36am FLAG
Damn... Maybe I should just keep my d*ck & balls and keep screwing them until I die. It is a lot of fun. I love the thrill of flirting with them until I have my way with them. .. I have been wanting to get rid of my obsession with sex but maybe I should just give in and enjoy it.

XtremeSexDrive Feb 25 2011 7:40am FLAG
if any lady wants to castrate a male i'm real and no into guys so no man will touch them. maybe snip my vocal chords if you have the ability. email me joe . light seeker @ gmail dot com put castration in the heading so i know it's not spam.

joe b Mar 28 2011 4:17pm FLAG
Looking for a castration (maybe even a party) in Florida. Let me know if you're interested. dgb7505 at gmail dot com

DGB Apr 20 2011 3:59pm FLAG
this is all crap ive spent last 2 years looking and cant find a woman who would actually do my nuts !! its all talk and no action!!

want them gone May 07 2011 2:02pm FLAG
come to califorina and I'll do u the favor.

Monica May 28 2011 2:51pm FLAG
SO two women said to come to California and they would do the castration. But neither left an email address. How are they supposed to get in touch with them to get it done. I DO live in California. I would challenge the two women to do me. And I am very serious. It has been my experience all of my life that women only talk about castrating men. when it comes to actually doing it, they are not serious. And that includes an offer of payment.

aaron Jun 09 2011 9:57pm FLAG
Cut mine off. I will pay a woman quite a bit to castrate me. My email is: jakewill2 at aol dot com. I will come to you, or I will fly you to me. You can bring a bodyguard and I will pay their expenses as well. If you are serious, you can make money doing it. So either or get off the pot

Jake Jun 09 2011 10:02pm FLAG
I live in kansas and would love a woman to castrate me please e-mail me @ d20hellbane@yahoo.com

Anonymous Jun 17 2011 9:53pm FLAG
I do live in California. So if anyone would like to help me fix my over active sex life let me know. E mail me at jrgm357@yahoo.com. women only. Need to be rid of my testicles.

Anonymous Jun 19 2011 12:21am FLAG
Typical eh... All talk Girls,you either are interested/can perform "it" or not...We're talking proper surgical proceedures here,not slutty "I will cut 'em for you" crap.. Me thinks it might be fear..too scared the balls to be removed might turn out to be bigger than their tits... I've got BALLS enough too "girls" to put an email address here sh_shie.53@optusnet.com.au .. better than your efforts eh.. you c... t.... flat chested wonders :-(

Hugh Mc Call Jun 30 2011 6:21am FLAG
i dream with a beautiful girl castrate me not by removing my balls but crushing them by her teeth or under her high heel full weight and she can use intratesticular injection of any anathetic to avoid shock pain and to enjoy the process togeather to the maximum. i am a healthy man in 31 years old 192 long with very big c*ck and balls.

big balls crushing Jul 05 2011 1:44pm FLAG
cool

Anonymous Jul 16 2011 1:51pm FLAG
I too suffer from the mind control of my balls, I have given it great though and I would love to be castrated. I quite handsome, and mucular, I live in california, so West Coast Lori, or Monica, if you would do me the favor I'd gladly love to be castrated. You can reach me anytime at Robert2500@sprint.blackberry.net

bobby Jul 21 2011 1:39am FLAG
I too suffer from the mind control of my balls, I have given it great though and I would love to be castrated. Im quite handsome, and mucular, I live in california, so West Coast Lori, or Monica, if you would do me the favor I'd gladly love to be castrated. You can reach me anytime at Robert2500@sprint.blackberry.net

bobby Jul 21 2011 1:40am FLAG
20 cm of d*ck. i want a women to cut my balls and why not my d*ck. volunters?

hp Jul 31 2011 7:31am FLAG
my msn H.P.@hotmail.fr

hp Jul 31 2011 7:32am FLAG
FROM what I have read,,there are a lot of men who would like to be castrated..

John Doe Aug 06 2011 12:52pm FLAG
Hey Lori if you are ever in Calgary send me a note. billmac1964@hotmail.com and see what comes off!Cheers

subwillyboy Aug 10 2011 9:13am FLAG
Any female in Utah/Idaho want to castrate me. But I don't think that any woman would they just talk big, but wont do it

Theone09 Aug 14 2011 8:16pm FLAG
If so email me. the_one_mat@yahoo.com. Cause if you are up to the challenge they are yours

Theone09 Aug 14 2011 8:18pm FLAG
You know I would let any woman cut off my balls. But no disrespect I dont think that any of them would actually do it

Theone09 Aug 14 2011 11:24pm FLAG

Theone09 Aug 14 2011 11:29pm FLAG
To vet tech I would love to have you castrate me. Come to the east coast and I will spread my legs apart and let you take them away from me for you to do whatever you want with them. Post a comment and lets set this up. I WANT THEM OFF LIKE YESTERDAY.

LB Aug 25 2011 11:26pm FLAG
Vettech if i come to east coast will you give me a spread and snip? :)

jitty01 Sep 01 2011 9:09am FLAG
if there is a serious girl, or girls out there near st. louis, email me at ballzinyourmouth23@yahoo.com looking for both ;)

bloodlust Sep 10 2011 8:48am FLAG
YEAH! circlejerk of fantasies by morons.

steer Sep 28 2011 1:56pm FLAG
If there is a women or group of women that would be willing to castraite me, I would love it. e-mail me at donaldduck19@hotmail and we can talk about how when and where thank you

Anonymous Nov 02 2011 6:14am FLAG
My low hangers need to be pruned also!

acadave@hotmail.com Nov 11 2011 6:20am FLAG
I like to tie off my nut sack and jerk off it gets me really hard and I cum a lot!!

wold90@gmail.com Nov 11 2011 6:38am FLAG
I live in California if you are a female and want to castrate me e mail me at jrgm357@yahoo.com.

Anonymous Nov 29 2011 2:48pm FLAG
Hey I am bigballsy1@yahoo.com if you are a woman with the "balls" and are anywhere in the south I offer my testicles up for sacrifice---problem is, everyone, there is not a woman anywhere out there with the "nuts" to denut a guy---maybe in some foreign country, but not in the US---all talk and BS

tommypowells69@yahoo.com Dec 12 2011 1:57pm FLAG
I need a woman to slice through my man meat, and I need her to enjoy doing it. Please email me if interested.

Karlgreenview@gmail.com Dec 29 2011 12:25am FLAG
Vous avez raison, il faut toute les couper comme a, j'aurais plus acheter du manger chien....

coupeuse de couille Jan 10 2012 6:48am FLAG
hey girls i want castrate really because i enjoyed fully if u want to castrate me means mail me at powerbala3@gmail.com

dinesh Jan 23 2012 3:20am FLAG
girls castrate me i want castration by girls (powerbala3@gmail.com)

dinesh Jan 23 2012 3:22am FLAG
i am experienced in castration through the use of burdizzo clamps and would be thrilled to help you all out. i'm in central ky, and do not travel. I'm in my late 20s, an alternative model, red hair, tattoos, about 0 lbs and abide by no terms but my own. if interested, you can get in touch with me at madame.axyl@gmail.com. This is a very serious offer. Don't waste my ing time with jokes or spam. Service is to be the subject of the email or i will not respond.

madame axyl Jan 23 2012 6:10pm FLAG
monica castrate me my id powerbala3@gmail.com

Dinesh Jan 23 2012 9:22pm FLAG
Ashley Strange do it for me please i want castration by girls

DInesh Jan 23 2012 9:23pm FLAG

DInesh Jan 23 2012 9:24pm FLAG
i want castration because i played many girls in sex offence so girls castrate me

Dinesh Jan 23 2012 9:25pm FLAG
seems good here? I all most castrate soem one in Holland. raybuterboy@yahoo.com

male Jan 27 2012 6:40am FLAG
I have a partner in the UK seeking castration, he has been chemically castrated a while now but is willing to undergo the "final" sacrifice either by surgical castration,burdizzo clamp or Pinhole castration, if we have any vet technicians here in the UK looking for practical experience please email me on dib44@yahoo.com Kind regards Diane.(27//20)

diane. Jan 27 2012 8:27am FLAG
i am experienced in castration through the use of burdizzo clamps and would be thrilled to help you all out. i'm in central ky, and do not travel. I'm in my late 20s, an alternative model, red hair, tattoos, about 0 lbs and abide by no terms but my own. if interested, you can get in touch with me at madame.axyl@gmail.com. This is a very serious offer. Don't waste my hecking time with jokes or spam. Service is to be the subject of the email or i will not respond. This Lady is the Best! If you need your Balls or C*ck cut off, she is the best there is, and she cut mine off, and is very reasonable and Real. by acemls, acemls@hotmail.com madame axyl

acemls Jan 29 2012 11:20am FLAG
This Lady is the Best! If you need your Balls or C*ck cut off, she is the best there is, and she cut mine off, and is very reasonable and Real. by acemls, acemls@hotmail.com i am experienced in castration through the use of burdizzo clamps and would be thrilled to help you all out. i'm in central ky, and do not travel. I'm in my late 20s, an alternative model, red hair, tattoos, about 0 lbs and abide by no terms but my own. if interested, you can get in touch with me at madame.axyl@gmail.com. This is a very serious offer. Don't waste my hecking time with jokes or spam. Service is to be the subject of the email or i will not respond.

acemls Jan 29 2012 11:24am FLAG
One more useless post im sure,but what the hell....my name is avery,and I live in kannapolis,n.c.....im 53 years old,white queer bottom and Iv want my nuts cut off....iv wanta to be an eunuch for 35 + years.cant travel far,dont have the nmoney to pay for this....is anyone able to castrate me for free...u can film it,or bring friends...i dont care just want them ocf....avery28083@gmail.com

Avery Feb 27 2012 10:25pm FLAG
So has any one had any um "luck" if so I need to here about it i can't travil much divorced becouse of fantasy my wife did not like me looking for girls for any resin not even the opiset of sex lol i am a massage theapist and i get distracted by erections when i work on hot young ladys i want to be able to work on a higher level but end up doing senual rather than theraputic work no one complans i have dozens of loyal girls They might be sad when i solve the problem but i nned this done ive had o lot of offers but I still have a full set of mail genitals that need some unloving care so if you are a cutter or know a cutter especially if you've been nutted let me know how my balls an be memories centerofunity@gmail.com

Masterof touch Mar 20 2012 5:26pm FLAG

Masterof touch Mar 21 2012 8:57am FLAG

Masterof touch Mar 21 2012 8:58am FLAG
I want to be castrated I have a nice set of low hangers!!

wold90@gmail.com Mar 26 2012 9:34am FLAG
Ellie please castrated me!!

wold90@gmail.com Mar 26 2012 9:37am FLAG
HI I LIVE IN THE UK SCOTLAND AND SEEKING CASTRATION BY A WOMEN CAN YOU HELP

IAN Apr 02 2012 1:25pm FLAG
Dear West Coast Lori, If you are trully willing, I will come to you and beg (on my hands and knees) to be surgically castrated. I am a sissy girl and hate my testes. I can't wait to have them removed as soon as posible. Please contact me at: ashley (dot) marie (at) live (dot) com (dot) au.

Ashley-marie Apr 07 2012 10:31pm FLAG
I live in tas. australia and am desparate to be castrated. girls you can do me by proxy over the net i will follow your every command and send you photos if you want I can be cstrated at nottle john@yahoo.com.au ithik you need to ad the au im not sure please do me asap

johnny Apr 27 2012 1:39am FLAG
thats nottle.john@yahoo.com ifyou want i will be yuor slave aslong as you like

johnny Apr 27 2012 1:45am FLAG
It's funny girls will talk about castrating men but the are to chicken to do it. All I want is a women to put a handwriting on my testicals, and there is no blood involved. If there is a women brave enough in California, not that there are, e mail me at jrgm357@yahoo.com

Anonymous Jun 02 2012 8:48am FLAG
i am looking for a girl to castrate me i line in oklahoma email is marvind25@gmail.com

marvin Jun 14 2012 10:10pm FLAG
Email me if you are a female who would castrate me. I am a 43 year old man in Florida. lennonbrady@yahoo.com

Curt Jun 16 2012 8:18pm FLAG
i was castrated finnaly i i had my ex-balls banded they swollen up and feel off then i had some rock mouatain oysters i love it i castrated myself b/c i was a slut and i loved men ed lots more since im docile and submissive :) i love it go for it if your a bottom

flyguyindiana@yahoo.com Jun 18 2012 6:57am FLAG
I will come to California to get mine removed

Submissive guy Jul 18 2012 10:41pm FLAG
I'm a young guy that lives in California.

Radio Jul 21 2012 2:55pm FLAG
It seems I'm a rarity here, since I'm young. I'm an adult male in Texas, mostly normal aside from being pretty tall... that, and I'm hung. I have a seven inch, cut c*ck, and two thick healthy balls just waiting for the right woman to nut them. I haven't been around much so I'm clean too. I'm not asking for guilt, or because I have problems with my sex drive... I'm asking because I love this fetish and I'd love to meet a woman willing to make it happen. If you're female, interested in possibly castrating me or serious about it, just send me an email to spiralthereverse@hotmail.com Seeking female cutters only please. No males.

Alexander Jul 28 2012 10:26pm FLAG
nice

dobie Aug 07 2012 4:26am FLAG
Hello here, anny one get the castration? Hummm... mabe I want to nut one balls... Iam a black boy male...sub..and i hope to find a castratrix to castrate one... yes iam in europe......mail me here slavedobie@yahoo.com

dobie boy Aug 07 2012 4:28am FLAG
Any girls in California who want to castrate a male e mail jrgm357@ yahoo.com

Anonymous Aug 16 2012 8:49pm FLAG
Cool

Anonymous Aug 21 2012 9:32am FLAG
I have two very large balls just hanging around on death row waiting for a woman with a very sharp scalpel to slice them off. These you will want to keep. Yours for the taken.

letsseethem@hotmail.com Aug 24 2012 8:36am FLAG
im by pa

little ball Aug 27 2012 1:58am FLAG
im by pa

little balls Aug 27 2012 2:00am FLAG
my tn

want them gone Sep 03 2012 5:40pm FLAG
hi i really want mine cut out of the sac and then cutt off and stiched back up the sac and i am serious i will let any woman have them too cut out i live in canada and cant get to the usa so i hope that someone in canada can help he email me at charcd@live.ca

charleen crosdresser Sep 10 2012 2:26pm FLAG
anyone in uk willing to castrate me , i keep lusting after young girls and tonight grabbed one , with the intention of raping her tight ass but had to mlet her go ..i know this is wrong but i have urges , if i could find a woman to stop my sex drive that would be great .

want them gone Sep 14 2012 3:00pm FLAG
-1'

1 Sep 18 2012 2:49am FLAG
1

-1' Sep 18 2012 2:50am FLAG
if there is a vet tech in michigan who is female i would like her to castrate me as soon as possible i hate having testes and my girlfriend hates testes with a passion please help

lostlab Sep 26 2012 9:34am FLAG
Anyone in Minnesota? Would love to be castrated here but looks like I need to drive aways to get it done. Anyone want to help

Scooter Sep 30 2012 9:40am FLAG
@ scooter. I am seeking the same thing and live in MN. What part of MN are ya in? I am in ne suburbs. I think we can find a solution.

lessismore Oct 08 2012 2:34am FLAG
please add me to the that want to be castrate

bt Oct 09 2012 8:31am FLAG
you can castrate yourself with alcohol injections. I used vodka 10cc per nut 9 times both nuts are dead and are very small.

kin Oct 09 2012 8:44am FLAG
@kin. I don't want them in my body. I have been sterilized, I just need them gone.

lessismore Oct 11 2012 9:32pm FLAG
Central Kansas Cowboy wants to be Castrated! rodeo_fan_2004@hotmail.com I WILL PAY

Central Kansas Cowboy Nov 06 2012 3:13am FLAG
is there a female nurse in michigan who is willing to castrate me ? she can keep them for show and tell.

bleubird99 Nov 08 2012 11:46am FLAG
I would love to have a group of girls castrate me. Are there any girls out there willing to do this?

FDK Nov 17 2012 9:49am FLAG
Depends on how you want to be castrated. clamp off the jewels with the big burdizzo bloodless. Or the Elasterator both bloodless methods. cutting more in volved and a lot messer

Tiffany Nov 25 2012 2:09am FLAG
I have a pair which need removing by a UK based girl or group ...fil1968@hotmail.co.uk.

fil1968 Nov 25 2012 6:46pm FLAG
West Coast Lori , I would love to hire your services! Please contact me at eunuchboy@ymail.com

euncuhboy Nov 27 2012 12:44pm FLAG
Hello viewers, i am fred by name and i want to testify the goodness of a great spell caster in my relationship. I have been into a relationship for two years. i so much cherish my girl friend to an extent that i proposed to her. 3 months after my proposal to her, she saw her old time boyfriend and she fall in love with him, a friend of mine told me that she saw my girlfriend with her old time boyfriend, son i had to call my girlfriend and ask her, she agreed and came to my house to return my ring back to me. ever since then i have been begging her to come back to me. i have tried my possible best for her to come back to me. i have visited many sites and i have contacted 4 spell caster, but they all took my money and none of them was able to help until when i met a man called dreziza it took him 2 weeks to convince me. so some thing just run through my mind, i said let me just give a trial, so he ask to send him the money for the items and i did. he told me that i should wait for 7 days. 4 days later an unknown number called me so i found out that it was SANDY my girl friend, i was even shocked because the spell was even faster then i thought. my girl friend is now with me. drezizatemple@yahoo.com, that you. you can as well call him through this number at +2348104933655, i believe he can help you in your situation...

fred Nov 30 2012 2:16pm FLAG
am Monica, i was be trade by a man whom i was in love write after seven years in relationship hoping to be my husband he be trade me until a friend of my introduce me to a strong doctor ezizatemple who wipe away my tears and now we are happily married couple thinks to doctor eziza who bring us together as husband and wife you may contact hem drezizatempl@yahoo.com

Monica Nov 30 2012 2:17pm FLAG
i am dr.oriri an old man who can do any thing in your endeavor i work with spirit and in spirit i live,i inherited this from my grand father who teach me things about the spirit world,if your ex have left you i can bring him or her back with an immediate infect,if you have married for years and you did not give birth to a child i can help you so that you can give birth to a child,i help people all over the world with that power also i can still help you,if you have a problem like this or more than this in your live all you need to do is just to email me immediately so that i can help you okay.i can help you cast the following spell : love spell bareness disappointment give you wealth spiritual power from above voodoo e.t.c if you are in need of one of the following infect,contact me immediately via email at:dr.oriri24hrspelltemple@gmail.com

oriri Nov 30 2012 2:17pm FLAG
is there anyone willing to casterate me now

tony Dec 11 2012 3:22pm FLAG
- I am kasha i lives in uk and i was in a serious relationship with my ex guy for three good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us.. Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to one of the spiritual diviner (nativemanspell@hotmail.co.uk).at first i thought it was not going to be possible and i contacted him i was ask to come up with a little requirement,so i did what i was ask to do, after 3 days i was in my office when my ex guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me,so ever since we have been happily married with one kid my lovely baby(Ceslav)...i wish you the best of luck...

kasha Dec 12 2012 6:48pm FLAG
West Coast Lori , I read your earlier posts, and I also have an extremely high sex drive with a big pair of healthy balls and would be interested in your services! I live in Arizona and can travel to you. You can even take pics and video of your work on me if you desire. Please contact me at xflyboy99@gmail.com to discuss details.

Leon Dec 13 2012 9:25am FLAG
34 Male in North West UK Looking for a willing female to castrate me and remove the head of my penis. I will be happy and willing to travel Nick clumpygreen@btinternet.com

Nick Dec 24 2012 3:50pm FLAG
Any woman want to see my balls message me omegle604@wp.pl

Boby Dec 26 2012 12:37am FLAG
if you are a vet in west virginia, pennsylania, ohio, or maryland email me at hermes8974@gmail.com

Hernmes Jan 02 2013 2:20pm FLAG
hi west coast lori iam in california next month would you do that procedure for me

gerrytheboxer@hotmail.com Jan 22 2013 7:51am FLAG
Any Vet Tech or Ladies know how to use a Burdizzo Tool in South Western Pa. or within 100 miles.Email me at Smuthleggs@yahoo.com (Wanting to be Castrated)

To be a Girl Feb 02 2013 8:06pm FLAG
I'm 37 married and with health issues which make an erection painful is this an option go me , is to be castrated? john75762010@hotmail.com

John Feb 04 2013 10:53am FLAG
I am a pre op trans woman that is looking to get castrated to make transitioning smoother. I need someone to castrate me be it male or female I need you to know how to do it right and to have pain killer like a local anesthetic to help with the pain of it getting done.

thedragonman93268@gmail.com Feb 19 2013 11:17pm FLAG
I would like to be castrated I just turned 18 e mail me at outcast808@yahoo.com

me Mar 09 2013 11:00pm FLAG
Yes I would like to be castrated by a woman. But if I could find a woman that would say I did something and send me to prison for awhile I would love that even more. PLEASE is their one woman out there that would come up with a plan to send me away. I know I belong in prison getting my tiny white ass tore up by real men and being locked up in prison would for sure stop my stupid ass from using women and I assure you I deserve to get HIV from my first rape for standing women up after having sex with them and for not paying child support and im ready to accept my fate. If you could do it I will send you my contact info.

Tommy2 Apr 23 2013 7:57am FLAG
Wow, there's a lot of requests here.... I'm a 23 year-old guy looking for mine to come off, too, someone near Tucson, AZ. Man or woman, doesn't matter to me. Burdizzo preferred, unless you're skilled in something else. Email me the details.

vahrian@hotmail.com May 10 2013 3:28pm FLAG
looking for Utah woman doctor to castera me even avet

tj May 16 2013 5:01pm FLAG
looking for female doctor to take my testicales away please find me a vetinaria or doctor that will do it

tony in utha May 16 2013 5:16pm FLAG
please advice why I got flaged

tj May 16 2013 5:24pm FLAG
what happen to casterated man

Anonymous May 16 2013 5:26pm FLAG
hurting bad every day need relef testical removal dr adviced said no what to do

need help May 16 2013 8:00pm FLAG
I just simply want a woman or several women to tie me down stripped ***** and take their time cutting off one ball at a time and then the penis and the rest of the sack. This could be profitable for right lady(ies) with hold harmless clause and total anonymity. I would pay for your travel or come to you. tdmathis@yahoo.com I prefer a femdom type woman that hates men anyway.

tdmathis May 28 2013 10:04am FLAG
Dear Dominant women in the midwest, I am a lusty sex addict who needs to receive the ultimate punishment of slow, painful, testicular castration! Email me: <Ericalexwright@att.net> and we can arrange details on *your* term!

Pilloryboy Jun 07 2013 10:11pm FLAG
Buya burdizzo and let your wife do it.

Korvet Jun 08 2013 2:00pm FLAG
I want to be castrated. Will do anything to have them cut off. Email at the_one_mat@yahoo.com

theone Jun 12 2013 8:38pm FLAG
I am a guy that wants to be a woman. I wear panties and a bra all the time now. I need to have my balls cut off because balls have no good reason to be in my panties. At a later date I will have my d*ck split in half and inverted to form my new . Cannot wait for that day to come. Any ladies out there want to help me transform. I live on the east coast.

LB Aug 14 2013 1:24am FLAG
I want to be castrated by a girl willing to sit there and let you snip my balls. Biting them off would be cool. If you want to cut a man's balls off here I am.

ss Aug 22 2013 8:36pm FLAG
Any girls who want to snip a man's balls can email me... I am willing to lay there and let you cut them off. I am in my 20's and have some big ones. I am 100% for real and will lay down and let you tie me down and snip,bite or chop them off any way you want. I live near pittsburgh PA If you are interested email me at slicks1988 @yahoo .com

Sm Aug 22 2013 8:41pm FLAG
Is there any women with real Red hair and blue eyes women in Utah area that are willing to castrate me for real ? Will pay you for your services . Pefer burdizzo to help them die off . Then sip away . Fresh rocky mountain oysters for you . I dream that a red head woman sit on my face ***** at beach castrate me then put on grill and eat them in front me . She says there where fresh and best oysters she ate .

Redtop Aug 28 2013 8:51pm FLAG
Is there any women with real Red hair and blue eyes women in Utah area that are willing to castrate me for real ? Will pay you for your services . Pefer burdizzo to help them die off . Then snip away . Fresh rocky mountain oysters for you . I dream that a red head woman sit on my face ***** at beach castrate me then put on grill and eat them in front me . She says there where fresh and best oysters she ate .

Redtop Aug 28 2013 8:54pm FLAG
Is there any women with real Red hair and blue eyes women in Utah area that are willing to castrate me for real ? Will pay you for your services . Pefer burdizzo to help them die off . Then snip away . Fresh rocky mountain oysters for you . I dream that a red head woman sit on my face ***** at beach castrate me then put on grill and eat them in front me . She says there where fresh and best oysters she ate .Will this become reality or just stay a dream .

Redtop Aug 28 2013 8:57pm FLAG
I'm castrated. It's exciting and fun and thrilling and and and and then you're castrated forever and you can never shoot cum again and that is the most pleasurable thing for a male. Soyour pleasure is gigantically reduced, permanently.

Castrati Aug 30 2013 11:09pm FLAG
I'm in minn central and would like a woman to castrate me any way she won't a to. With no questions asked and ill make it write with you for doing it. If you are willing to please write to me at jklgyt@yahoo.com

Rob Sep 01 2013 7:16pm FLAG
Hi Ladies out there . Is there any of you out there that is willing to remove my balls . Live in Oklahoma be willing to lay back and let you snip them off . I just want them gone forever . This is a very serious offer . So hope to see a reply back here .

Just want them gone . Sep 07 2013 7:38pm FLAG
Is there any truthful red heads women in Scotland that would castrate me ? Why she let's all her girlfriends watch and record it . So she can watch her self castrate me . Saying I got to castrate that man . I would like to be your slave as long as you want me there . Looking for any takers . =)

Redtop Sep 07 2013 8:17pm FLAG
Where are you Rowena Brana ? I hoping for your help to castrate me for my birthday in Nov . I real like you to do me . I hope you record it and let all your girlfriend watch you castrate me to make this world a better place you up for it ? EagleJose@yahoo . No junk mails or spams . Please put from Rowena Brana I want to help you lose those balls for your birthday . =)

Redtop Sep 23 2013 10:21am FLAG
I read most of the texts, they were entertaining at best, all typical B. S., no one serious. I on the other hand have had enough of the dam things being in the way,and sitting on them. I would love to lose them per innately.

Hopefull Oct 10 2013 2:06pm FLAG
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI. Are you a business man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by beaning a member of the illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati then you can contact illuminnatiurgentmoney@gmail.com or coll 080723630.

Anonymous Oct 12 2013 4:41pm FLAG
Hello every one i want to share my testimony on how i belong to illuminati member, a friend of mine that always give me money…cos he was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of illuminati all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now,i am now the one that give money out before it was heard, if you want to belong to us email us on illuminnatiurgentmoney@gmail.com or coll 080723630.

Anonymous Oct 12 2013 4:42pm FLAG
j4jddy I loved your post.Much thanks again.

QROmWKCCg Oct 26 2013 7:49am FLAG
My e-mail is a2zbuilders08@yahoo.com if any one at all in California is serious about doing a castration here I am. I would love to have it done and filmed. I want it dome any way you want to. There had to be ladies that are into this.

Kirk Nov 02 2013 2:30pm FLAG
Any one know how to find West Coast Lori. She said she is from California. I want her to castrate me

Kirk Nov 02 2013 2:44pm FLAG
How many men are serious? So many want castrated, but only by someone close, or by a specific gender, etc. There are some doctors that will help, but it is a very gray area, and most do not want the risk. If you lie to a Dr., you then assume the liability, not them. However, most are not going to be next door.

Doctor Nov 30 2013 8:45am FLAG
Please west. Coast Lori you can castrate me by proxy I have an elasticator and am waiting your command to useit on myself . Please do me on nottle.john@yahoo.com

Anonymous Dec 03 2013 3:39pm FLAG
Hi im a 18 years old and I not gonna lie, I am handsome. It's not a fantasy of mine however I realised that I want and need to be castrated. I am from Quebec and seeking a female to tied me up and free me from this demon even blindfolded, I dont mind. If you are interested here's my email Badcomputer@live.ca

Keeper Dec 28 2013 9:00pm FLAG
Cut mY tenacious balls off Aurora Colorado. Please readinglion@Yahoo. Help me they are huge and veiny

giddy Dec 29 2013 5:07pm FLAG
I can do it... castrator34 (sk ype) or castrator34@ ya h oo . com. br (e-mail and messenger)

castrator34 Jan 01 2014 8:58pm FLAG
Hi I am bala 21 I enjoyed my life very well now i have one hobby i want to be castrated by women please any girls will to castrate meeans mail me i am very interested to castrate by girls my id ballbust55@gmail.com

i want to be castrate Jan 08 2014 1:58am FLAG
Any attractive ladies willing to talk my wife into it and help her with it? She hates sex but don’t realize this would be the best thing for her.

Bad Husband Jan 25 2014 5:29pm FLAG
I know a professional dominatrix in the UK who can castrate you with a burdizzo, this genuine, not fantasy.email me jaybeecyclone@googlemail.com but remember castration is for life and it hurts.

steve Feb 08 2014 2:18am FLAG
West Coast Lori,will come to CA,and you can have them,provided I can perform anal on you for at least 5 minutes.. My thickness will sort you out for a week or so Lori,and then you will feel good about cutting them off or out,reckon you'll want the shaft too,will leave an impression on your little mind.

Noel Feb 18 2014 12:39am FLAG
QCHUnU Very informative article. Much obliged.

irgesIOPogTSwjzyDS Mar 22 2014 10:31am FLAG
I really want to be castrated and I don't care if it is by a man or woman. I will do anything to have them removed. THE_ONE_MAT@yahoo. Com

theonemat Apr 25 2014 7:14pm FLAG
D3IaGv Appreciate you sharing, great blog post.Much thanks again. Want more.

ZTChurUAOtCWb May 11 8:46am FLAG
I got drunk put elastrator band on balls 5 hours later sliced them off below the band took 3 weeks to heal that was a year ago now when I cum its the best thing ever

ballless Jun 04 10:35am FLAG
ZcTbr7 I think this is a real great blog post.Much thanks again. Much obliged.

QTmSMcctH Jun 04 1:21pm FLAG
i am a mtf trans woman i live in mesa arizona any one out there that can castrate me that lives in arizona jonesstephanie810@yahoo.com

guesswho Jun 14 5:37am FLAG
7IagHR Muchos Gracias for your blog article.Really thank you! Cool.

JWRoGqlSurNkVBDx Jun 19 7:46am FLAG
jonesstephanie810@yahoo.com can I have them after they have been cut off

Romeo4u28 Aug 07 2:32pm FLAG
IF THERE IS A WOMAN OR GROUP OF WOMEN THAT WANT TO MAKE SOME DECENT MONEY WITH A SIGNED AND DATED HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT THAT WILL TIE MY ***** BODY DOWN AND WITHOUT ANY PAIN KILLER OF ANY KIND TAKE A KNIFE AND CUT OFF MY BALLSACK FIRST AND THEN MY C*ck. I WILL PROVIDE BANDAGES THE KNIFE AND THE ROPE AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD NEED TO DO THE PROJECT. ozzys69@yahoo.com

The OZ man Sep 17 2:42pm FLAG
I live in Raleigh, I want a girl or woman to castrate me

outcast191@gmail.com Sep 25 7:25pm FLAG
I'm in the UK and I can castrate someone willing.

SexySophie Sep 30 6:01am FLAG
I spent 7 years of my life being a female best friends submissive money slave. I got into it because I had crushed on here since high school but she only castrateme870@gmail.com thought of me as a best friend/Brother type. Along the way I was able to get her to let me spoil her with an amazon wish list and letting me pay some bills and stuff. Over time we roleplayed she was blackmailing me and forcing me to be her money slave. In the end I submitted to her pretty hardcore. I ended up giving her a substantial part of my income. I even bought her a 500.00 dog and had it flown to her. She eventually got married and we had to stop. In the end I ended up missing being her slave more then I missed her. Thats when I realized that Financial domination and female domination over men were quite serious and intense fetishes all of their own and had quite a large following. Since then I have craved being owned by a woman like that again but now it has become deeper then just being a financial slave. I want to truely accept woman as Goddesses in this world and supreme over men. Men have ed this world up and leading us into world war three and certain doom if they continue to control things. Men treat woman like object, use them, Abuse them and treat them with disrespect. We spend over half our lives concentrating on sex and lust and *** we sit around and play with outselves and masterbate even more then you woman think we do. More then half of our lives that could be spent working hard, making lots of money, achieving greater levels of spiritual and mental growth in life is spent simply playing with ourselves and seeking to have sex or thinking about sex. All we can do is think about that c*ck and balls between our legs. Think of the good we could do or achive if we did not have those balls between our legs. Think of how the world would be different if we honored, respected, treasured and even bowed down to the wishes and control of a woman and all we did in life was spent to please a woman and make her life better. The world would be a better place. This has made me think how much of my life is wasted masterbating, watching *** and disrespecting woman. I crave and want to be more spiritual and seek deeper things in my life but I am a slave to my c*ck and balls. For wasting my life and for all the sins I have commited against woman I deserve to have my balls removed and my c*ck rendered useless unable to get hard or cum ever again. All men deserve this. My deepest desire is to find a woman who would be willing to take control of my life and make me give everything to her including the final fate of my c*ck and balls. I think I was onto the right track with the financial domination thing. I would like a woman to train me to be a better man one who can achieve the better things in life I want without being controled by his balls. I want to be a man who is forced to admit and be remouseful for his sins against woman and for the way he treated them all his life and who will learn to respect woman in the deepest ways and truely with joy in his heart bow to them as the Goddesses they truely are and lives only for their pleasure. I think the financial domination is a perfect start to learning my lessons well by having to learn first and foremost "How to properly spoil a woman" and by sacrificing and giving my money to her makes me a true slave to her and makes me learn my place fast. I think it should be financial submission in the hardest core level as total surrender to my Goddess where I am forced to live on the most bare basics and not keep a penny above but give it all to her. I should have to forfiet retierment, stocks and other investments in their entirety to her. I should have to forfiet tax returns, Bonus checks etc completly to her. All credit cards should be at her disposal to max out completly and any credit I can get in my name should be secured for her needs. If this is not enough for her a second job should be secured with 100 percent of that income given to her. All assets such as house, car and possessions should be at her discreation to take from me as well. I should be left where it is possible to her to leave me with nothing in life at all and have to start over like a rebirth. Along the way it should be made clear that she owns my c*ck and my balls and that she is fully willing to remove my balls and make my c*ck limp forever and ruined. I want a woman who is fully prepared and even excited by the prospect of ruining a mans c*ck. I want to be given a chance to learn her lessons and come out with at least my c*ck and balls intact but only a 50/50 chance. rather my c*ck and balls are ruined depends on how well I serve her and learn my lessons. In order to make me remousful for my sins against woman and learn to stop using them, and treating and thinking of them as objects I should have to confess every sin I have commited to woman I should have to pay high fines to my goddess for each sin the fee depending on how bad the sin was. My balls and my c*ck should also be tortured and busted for each sin kicked, kneed, used as a punching bag, squeezed, yanked, jerked, tristed, pulled, clawed, and any other means of painful punishment that can be inflicted to them. Again how bad the pain and how long the punishment depends on depth of the sin confessed. I should when being busted almost beg or wished she was castrating me and truel regreat being born with c*ck or balls. In the end I should learn to not think of woman the way I do be remouseful for my sins and respect woman much better. I should be able to look at a ***** woman without my d*ck getting hard and only admire her or even make love to one for hours in every posistion possible without me cuming and put my d*ck away without worrying about my pleasure or use my tongue for hours with no pleasure to me understand sex is for the females pleasure and I am only here to serve. i should learn self control and learn "cumming" is not the center of existance possibly by having my c*ck locked up for weeks, months or even a year without the abilty to cum and her have the key to unlock it. In the end after she has drained me of my assets, punished my c*ck and balls thoughly and taught me all her lessons it will be her decision and her decision alone if I my balls came off and my c*ck was made to not get hard again. if it does happen then It will be a rebirth where I can start fresh a new life without the distractions of my balls. hopefull I can overcome it without my balls coming off but I will agree to them coming off in the end if she feels they must. if you live out of state or far away we can arrange the money sending easy online , the ball busting by someone local who you give instuctions to and if you cant castrate a man an expert can be found who will do it on your orders. please some woman read this and tell me that you would love to teach a man a lesson and try to help him or make him pay the ultimate price if he cant be helped.

castrateme Oct 04 6:24pm FLAG
Sexysophie I to am in the uk no longer need them and wood be willing to let you do me can travel thanks paul

paul Oct 06 2:22pm FLAG
Castrateme I wish you would have left an email I would love to dominate you fully. If you read this then email me @ kallie_hughes@ yahoo . Com I look forward to controlling you in every aspect

MistressX Oct 10 9:49am FLAG
I live on Gulf Coast and will pay any woman's expenses and fee to castrate my balls but first torture them any way she can use her most evil thoughts to inflict Upon my testicles and d*ck I will keep all identities anonymous and sign a waiver in case something goes wrong. I will provide the room and whatever instruments and the rope etc. If interested contact ozzys69@yahoo.com and let me know how much$$. BTW I will pay motte for 2 or more women. Let's have a castration party!!!

Ozzys69@yahoo.com Oct 13 8:00am FLAG