I WANT TO SUCK MY MOM'S LEFT BREAST.

The Problem: I AM 19 & MY MOTHER IS 42. MY MOTHER LOOKS VERY BEAUTIFUL WHEN SHE WEARS A SARI. HER LEFT SIDE BELLY IS WIDE OPEN AND HER LEFT BREAST COVERED WITH BLOUSE ONLY. I HAVE TOUCHED HER LEFT BELLY WITH MY RIGHT HAND MANY TIMES AT HOME WHEN I WAS ALONE WITH MY MOM & SHE WORE SARI.SOMETIMES SHE ALLOWED ME TO TOUCH & SOMETIMES SHE SMILED SWEETLY & TELLS ME NOT TO TICKLE HER BARE BELLY.SHE ALLOWS ME EVERYTHING, TOUCH HER BELLY,HUG HER ,SHE ALSO HUGS ME, BUT DOES NOT WANT TO BREASTFEED ME.SHE BREASTFED ME TILL CLASS VI.WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Asked by: ASUS at 05:20:31 PM, Tuesday, March 15, 2011 PDT FLAG

DEAR I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. YOU SHOULD BE SATISFIED BY TOUCHING YOUR MOM'S BARE BELLY WHEN SHE WEARS SARI & IF YOUR MOM WEARS SARI WITHOUT BLOUSE & BRA SUCK HER LEFT BREAST NIPPLE, & THE MILK WILL TASTE SWEET.

arvind Mar 16 2011 12:23am FLAG

Just d hel out off her

Saurabh S. Garbhe. Mar 16 2011 3:46am FLAG
Just d hel out off her

talk sweetly 2 her ... tell her what you wanna do ... try doing it ...

Ashley M. Midon Mar 17 2011 2:58pm FLAG
Asus, you are lucky...suckled your mom's breasts till you were in class 6. Did you get any milk then? Remember she won't be having any milk now. So her feminine hormone would make her sensuous if you suckle on her. What makes you crazy to suckle on your mom? Is it just a curiosity....or the sexy lust? You will loose all your fond love to her as your dear mother once you touch her in your sexy lust. If she get offended it will damage your self esteem. So...keep the dreams as dreams only. I too had such desires...I do't remember sucklingher breasts, but I have touched her's while slept with her. She came aware when I pressed her nipples. That week end she toook me to a lady psychiatrist. She asked me if I masturbated dreaming my mom .I said yes. She told me I can dream on touching my moms breasts but I shouldn't dream of sex with her. My mom allowed me to touch her breasts while sleeping with her, but I knew she pulled herself back whenever I touched her body with any sexual desire. When I turned crazy once again she talked to me and took me to the lady psychiatrist on my own consent. Then I was yrs. The lady told me I would be doing legal offence when I cross 18 and asked me if I could withdraw myself in next 30 days. I could. Now I am happy. I am proud of my mom. Wish you Good luck.

Asish Mar 23 2011 3:39am FLAG
it's very simple,when your mother is in happy mood you ask your mother to breastfeed you,i know your mother allows you becous after all she is your mother and she loves you,so go ahed.

neel Apr 19 2011 6:10am FLAG

neel Apr 19 2011 6:10am FLAG

neel Apr 19 2011 6:10am FLAG

neel Apr 19 2011 6:10am FLAG

neel Apr 19 2011 6:11am FLAG

neel Apr 19 2011 6:11am FLAG

neel Apr 19 2011 6:11am FLAG

neel Apr 19 2011 6:12am FLAG

neel Apr 19 2011 6:12am FLAG

neel Apr 19 2011 6:12am FLAG

neel Apr 19 2011 6:12am FLAG

neel Apr 19 2011 6:12am FLAG

neel Apr 19 2011 6:13am FLAG

neel Apr 19 2011 6:13am FLAG
rape her

rapiest Apr 20 2011 3:26pm FLAG
chod her

chodu Apr 25 2011 10:36am FLAG
My mom is sexy

Anonymous May 14 2011 10:04am FLAG
Erm. dont suck it?

Jodie.<3 May 14 2011 12:21pm FLAG
its a matter of time . approach her with confidence and please her. her breasts will be yours for ever

Anonymous May 20 2011 12:44pm FLAG
my mom allows me to suck her 38" breasts whenever i feel to have them. i am 19 and she is 42

Anonymous May 20 2011 12:46pm FLAG
How did you get ur mom to let u suck her tits? an can u say what they test like?

Tj5 May 31 2011 5:54pm FLAG
Tel u want milk

Boob sucker Jun 05 2011 10:32pm FLAG
kiss on her navel n lick it she will enjoy it

Anonymous Jun 16 2011 11:10am FLAG
im a gurl and i sucked on my moms tits we please eachother evrey night

i love tits Jun 23 2011 11:59am FLAG
Mai to roz mummy ki chuchi se doodh chus chus k khatam kar deta hu jabki mai 22 yr. ka hu. tum bhi apne mom k nipple suck karo, aur sara doodh pee jao

Anonymous Jun 25 2011 12:02pm FLAG
walk into the shower when she is taking a bath and hold on to her enormous boobs and suck on her nipple

professional breast biter Jul 19 2011 6:30am FLAG
drug her

samantha .v Jul 21 2011 6:11am FLAG
first of all keep praising her beauty say her that mom u still look so young and attractive at this stage i have seen men peeping at you.. than carry on conversation and try to make touch to her boobs accidentaly so she can get some hint and after this procedure of 1 to 2 months when she is in Mood be confident and grab her boob she wil definetly not deny. i hav done the same and now from past 2 yrs We are havng sex And i respect her a lot than also.

Momlover Jul 21 2011 1:22pm FLAG
if you live alone with your mom just put some sleeping pills.then your are sure she will not wake up soon.when she falls asleep you can suck her breasts, her with a very long time without stopping

mommy's little breast sucker Jul 27 2011 6:09am FLAG
kill her and do whatever you want to do

best er in the world Jul 27 2011 10:54am FLAG
its simple as she is sleeping in night go and sleep besides her and slightly touche her boobs and press do it at some 3 to 4 o clock at night also when she wears a nighty see that in vich room she is and on the fan of that room at high speed and sleep under her little aside as the fan starts moving g and see under her u can see her boobs vagina bums everything i do it 3 to 4 times everyday

mom sucker Aug 05 2011 7:30am FLAG
accidently go to her room while she is changing my mom is too sexy she have big boobs i saw her ***** any times she have big bums sexy superb vagina she saw my penis many a times

mom sucker Aug 05 2011 7:37am FLAG
when my mom sleeps i go and see between her legs and i can see her vagina another method to see moms boobs is when u r alone at home take her night and remove its button or make it loose ten wheever she wears a nighty and if she dont know about buttons u can see her boobs

mom sucker Aug 05 2011 7:41am FLAG
i mean take her nighty

mom sucker Aug 05 2011 7:41am FLAG
once dad is abroad in bangkok fo thir**** days and brother went to hostel for three years of enggineering i used to sleep with my mom and whenever she wears a nighty i pick it up and touched squeezed and licked her boobs had sex with her then she came to know about it and one night when i did the same thing and she caught me but luckily she allowed me to do sex with her and i sexed with hr touching her boobs squeezing lickin sucking i sucked her breast anytime i need i don't se o ask her she used to rome ***** in home and whenever i liked i took her to bedroom started sex and we enjoyed she allowed me to her she is very hot we have our videos on pinkworld .com and pics also have sme video when i secetly took of my mom taking bath chaning clothes me masturbating the name of our video is BOY ED MOM HARDLY AND ZYGOTE COMES OUT AND ITS FREE MY MOMS BREAST ARE 36D AND HUGE

MOM SUCKER Aug 05 2011 7:58am FLAG
I MEAN I SECRETLY TOOK SOME VIDEOS

Anonymous Aug 05 2011 8:00am FLAG
I MEAN I SECRETLY TOOK HER VIDEOS

MOM SUCKER Aug 05 2011 8:01am FLAG
ISN'T I AM LUCKY AS MY MOM IS SEXY AND SHE ALLOWS ME TO HECK HER TRY MY IDEA SHW WILL SURELY ALLOW U

MOM SUCKER Aug 05 2011 8:02am FLAG
sulliga

ks Aug 09 2011 2:10am FLAG
u can see my moms sisters ***** secret video on slutload .com

mom sucker Aug 13 2011 3:33am FLAG
i want to know how to produce alot of semen for my mom

bad boy Aug 17 2011 5:31am FLAG
happy with tour mom???GOD watching you.....

Anonymous Sep 04 2011 5:15pm FLAG
agree...no ing sin.....

N'gelboy Sep 04 2011 5:17pm FLAG
lahas nikla kya ya phir muth marwaya apni mom se

john Sep 14 2011 8:09am FLAG
Hey I also want to suck my mom boobs but she won't allow me she also change here saree in front of me I mean she wear her bra n come den wear her bloouse n saree in front of me...advice me guys how I suck her boobs

Mishal Sep 21 2011 11:04am FLAG
U must be damn crazy. How can u drm of suckin ur mum or evn in her, with all d gurls in dis world.

Ehmy Sep 29 2011 11:10pm FLAG
@Ehmy u hav not seen my mom so u r telling lyk dis whn her boobs bounc oh my god I jst can't control I always imagin of opening her blouse wit my hand....!!!

Mishal Sep 30 2011 11:26am FLAG
It is not right to touch your mom breast, please change your thought for good.

Samuel onwunali Oct 06 2011 2:47pm FLAG
ask her to shave your penis and balls and you get horney so she will be horney too...........tell me if it works

Creative Oct 10 2011 3:59pm FLAG
oh mishal i would love to help u but den u hav to let me also ur mom

mishal's dad Oct 26 2011 9:07am FLAG
oh yes dad anytime u can my mom but help me 1st

mishal Oct 26 2011 9:08am FLAG
jst succcck her .....

ggd Oct 26 2011 11:05pm FLAG
I am 35 i still suck milk from my mom

don snider Nov 29 2011 10:05pm FLAG
I am a 35 year old woman and I would love to suck on my momms titts and seduce her as well. I try to get a look at her titts anytime I can, I say go for it!!

Anonymous Dec 23 2011 3:11am FLAG
oohhhh..i think boob is the best..i love the milk..iy feel very tasty..yuummmmyyy!!

akmal Jan 01 2012 4:20pm FLAG
heck her

uuu Feb 12 2012 1:35am FLAG
Get her drunk and then ask if she says yes heak the hell out of her

Crazy kid Feb 21 2012 7:04pm FLAG
Or get her high then heck th hell out of her

Crazy kid Feb 21 2012 7:05pm FLAG
i like to lick my mom boobs i just wacting her always when she see me i go to bedroom and she came there i used to touch her boobs when she feel comfortable i used to suck

abc Apr 18 2012 11:15am FLAG
offer her for sex. and if she refuses rape her.

fooler May 06 2012 3:05am FLAG
dis is such an assole website madhurchodh d*ck-heads and mothersucker u really suck and need a psychiatrist assole

mother sucker is a r Jun 06 2012 3:24am FLAG
controll your ing d*ck.. i know its hard but just use your fantasy then...

Lord of the Tits the return of the breast Jun 29 2012 10:19am FLAG
Try it!!!

Anonymous Jul 10 2012 10:39am FLAG
i dare

sdqwds Aug 04 2012 8:52pm FLAG
many sould do is wait for her to sleep at night than do it

sdqwds Aug 05 2012 4:04pm FLAG
plus rape her

sdqwds Aug 05 2012 4:06pm FLAG
U guyz ar crazy. How on earth wuld u heck ur mom, suck her breast at dat ur age. U guyz ar disgustin. Dnt u hav a girlfriend rather dan commitin incense. Its a terible sin.

Preacher Aug 30 2012 3:48am FLAG
lol

sdqwds Sep 29 2012 9:43pm FLAG
i like sucking big boobs

boob sucker Sep 29 2012 9:44pm FLAG
When i was 18y/o my dad had gone to US for 2 months and sis went to collage.Me and my mom were alone at home.One night after shower mom came to me.She had only a bathrobe.She sat beside me and said "now u r big baby u have to make gf n her." I was looking her body.She smiled at me.She opened the bathrobe.She had big tilts and brown nipples.She said open ur pajama n shirt.So i did it.She held my penis and took to her vargina n then it was in mom's wet n warm vargina.I then touched tilts.Mom said it.I sucked it.The milk tasted good.Now when we r alone at home we have sex.

Gill Oct 24 2012 7:57am FLAG
Tell her softly that you want to suck her breast

John Nov 14 2012 8:07pm FLAG
if u want advice than ask my email id she will tell her self

34556 Nov 15 2012 2:50am FLAG
just do it

breast milk crazy sucker Nov 24 2012 12:46pm FLAG
said you want her so bad

842352 Dec 15 2012 11:08pm FLAG
tell her that you love her,if she let your to suck her big breast,suck it real hard

uck breast lover Dec 15 2012 11:13pm FLAG

suck breast lover Dec 15 2012 11:13pm FLAG
when ur is sleeping go beside her and sleep aftersome time put ur hand on her and legs on her weist if she is tell asleep sloley put ur hand on her brest don't press lightly rub it then un hook her nighty and put ur hand in side it and feel he boobs solwly pull her to ur side if she torn to ur side no question she will be urs then take one brest out and slowly suck it make sure that ur leg on her then pull up her nighty and sleep up on her and suck her brest then take ur penis out and her how u want........

abc Dec 22 2012 8:17am FLAG
suck

Anonymous Jan 11 2013 6:12pm FLAG
thank u guys. my mom seduced me and forced me to ed them all by myself. that whole week my mom called those ***stars. those ***stars were lisa ann , priya rai , and abella anderson. and my mom is also a *** star.

sadfadfadf Jan 12 2013 9:53am FLAG
Wen you touch her bare belly run ur hands up over her boobs and rub her shoulders and her neck then start to kiss her neck while you rub her boobs then ask if you can suck them it works ive done it

Brad Jan 14 2013 10:31pm FLAG
i am indian and want to suck my mom...... She was divorced....age 55... Please help me...

momboy Jan 29 2013 9:47am FLAG
i am indian and want to suck my mom...... She was divorced....age 55...she is very religious thought...... I ask to suck boob..... She refuse & don't talk to me......... Please help me...

Anonymous Feb 03 2013 8:18am FLAG
i want to suck my mom boobs but she is very sensitive while sleeping . please help

bjbjbj Feb 24 2013 12:14am FLAG
I want suck mom breast. She is divorced at 25 age. Age 55. Very religious indian mom. I ask to suck breast. She refuse & dont talk to me...... Now days she normaly talking 2 me....but dont allow touch her boob.. How seduce my mom?????

iii Mar 16 2013 11:53am FLAG
please help

bjbjbj Mar 17 2013 4:31am FLAG
I got o my mami room once when she was asleep and slightly pulled her nighty and then remove the straps of her white bra and pulled it down and she didn't wake and I sucked her boobs for 1 hour and then wore her clothes again .....try it it really works

Under Mar 17 2013 6:26am FLAG
Use guys must be crazy, with the type of feelings u re having for ur own mom. It's a sin

Advise Mar 22 2013 10:25am FLAG
You guys must be crazy, with the type of feelings you are having for your own mom

Advice Mar 22 2013 10:27am FLAG
perverts bastards

Anonymous Apr 03 2013 5:15pm FLAG
God will come someday and you will Roth in hell..you twisted minds

Anonymous Apr 03 2013 5:16pm FLAG
Repent...........Now or never

Anonymous Apr 03 2013 5:16pm FLAG
Sickening societey thAT DOESNT BELIEVED IN God...get your asses out of your home and be confident you are bunch of crap and lies i dont believed none of this bull that you post you wannabbes assholds...just one thing God will come someday and if you dont change your heart you will be in hell your asses will be rotted in hell you will praise the devil forever

Anonymous Apr 03 2013 5:18pm FLAG
Oh man thats going to be hard cz u got to the right one FRst f man i don't know how to give the answer right or lift god.

TJ5 Apr 05 2013 2:20pm FLAG
All you have to do is sleep with her and when she is a sleep take her bra of and to make shor she does wake up or not lil them then suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccck them.

Dejawn Apr 21 2013 6:46pm FLAG
Just do it for God sake

boobies rock brow!!! Apr 21 2013 6:51pm FLAG
I had already an experience with mom breast sucking

bala Apr 23 2013 1:19am FLAG
just tell her that yr hard and see how she react tell her to help u make is down

Anonymous Apr 25 2013 1:31am FLAG
i suck my mom breast whenever i want and also hav sex .i am nw 18.1st time i sucked breast when she was asleep mid nite.one day she said that she knw tht i am sucking her breast daily and said its ok .then week later i had sec too

mom just her Apr 29 2013 8:33am FLAG
wait til she is sleeping..go in there lay down with her.gently pull up her nighty. gently rub her nipples until she is moaning...then go for it.

Anonymous Apr 29 2013 2:43pm FLAG
when alone at home , grab her vagina & left breast and suck it till she got fainted

hitesh May 20 2013 7:32am FLAG
Hey guys this is justin bieber and i just wanted some advice so l can make it up to seleana

Justin Bieber Jun 20 2013 10:52pm FLAG
Forget it jerk she hates u and so do i

sexy devil Jun 20 2013 10:54pm FLAG
What a bitch

Kissmebaby Jun 20 2013 10:55pm FLAG
Hey jerks shut the up and stick to the program!

Mr$ Jun 20 2013 10:58pm FLAG
WHAT?!?! I THOUGHT THIS WAS AN ADVICE SITE!? NOT SOME DIRTY SLUT SITE YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK!! I'M NEVER COMING HERE AGIAN!!

Justin Biber Jun 20 2013 11:07pm FLAG
Never say never justin Dumbass

Mr$ Jun 20 2013 11:11pm FLAG
All of u rr big jerkS

Rana Jul 15 2013 1:21am FLAG
Bhenchod

Rana Jul 15 2013 1:22am FLAG
Well dude you should just go on with it ... have sex with her I had the same problem so I did that

I ed my mom and I like it.... Jul 30 2013 2:27pm FLAG
I know this isn't advice but heres a story that happened to me... (when I was 10 my dad left my mom So know she strips at clubs) I walked in and heard my mom moaning... I entered and she was breastfeeding herself.She jump in surprise, " Oh it's just you,Kevin" " Mom... can I suck you boobs" " Well I guess you are just a kid... So now and then I get to be breastfed

The man who ed his wife for 1 month Jul 30 2013 2:36pm FLAG
IF your mother is very strict.THEN when you and mother alone in the home lock the doors and close the windows so that no sound go out.after locking doors ask her confidiently that i want to her

Anonymous Aug 16 2013 10:47pm FLAG
You tell "mom please sleep my room for only one night"then when go to sleep your room you give her a glass of water or juice before you mixed sleep capsule in water or juice then when she deep sleep close the get and what do you want? haaaaaa

P Aug 26 2013 5:25am FLAG
DAMN JUST ASK HER IF YOU CAN GIVE HER A MASSAGE WHEN YOU RELAX HER JUST START RAPEING HER SHE DIS OBEYS YOU SLAP YOUR MOM AND LET HER NO THAT YOU WANNA MAKE BABYS WITH HER AND THEN LET HER NO THAT SHES YOUR BITCH THATS WHY GOD PLACED HER IN THE SAME HOUSE SO U COULD MAKE LOVE TO HER

lust4my moms MOUTH Sep 05 2013 11:57am FLAG
I LOVE MY MOMS MOUTH SHE SUCKS MY d*ck SO GOOD TILL I CUM ALL OVER HER FACE

lust 4 my moms MOUTH Sep 05 2013 11:59am FLAG
If you read the bible Old testament It was ok for son tolay with thy mother honestly I believe that god made mom for son

lust 4 my moms MOUTH Sep 05 2013 8:04pm FLAG
How can you ing people think of such things??when u have a child,as a father,wud u like to see ur wife banged by ur own son???its a sin...remember that....

SChakkar Sep 07 2013 5:21am FLAG
IM A MAKE BABYS WITH MY MOTHER CUZ SHES LATINA

lust 4 my moms MOUTH Sep 08 2013 7:32am FLAG
Yesterday I was stareing at my moms legs licking my lips as she was sitting down on the couch all drozy in sum booty shorts and a skimpy ass t-shirt with no bra 38 C she weighs 180 5'6 She has a fat booty she 46 yrs Old Latina anyways back to my nasty ways I go into my moms room and i light up sum candles and grab sum wine and put on sum relaxing music and giveing her a foot rub till she falls a sleep then i started to pull her booty shorts off licking my lips and drooling cuz i knew i had her were i wanted my mom so i spray sum brittany spears perfume on her chest and slide my d*ck in her and woke her up yes she tryd pushing me out off her and even fliped over and I ed her in her butt telling her that i wanna marry her and wanted to marry her since I was 6

lust 4 my moms MOUTH Sep 09 2013 2:39pm FLAG
i also want to suck my mom's boobs what to do????????? she is very strict i have seen her nippls.ummmmmm

anonymous Sep 23 2013 7:57pm FLAG
i want to suck my moms big sexy hot.....fantacy boobs its very milky

anonymous Sep 23 2013 8:00pm FLAG
i had sucked my mom's boobs.Just while sleeping with her,first touch her stomach then slowly go upwards and grab her boobs.press them slowly after that put your 2 fingres in her dress and grabbb her nipples pull the dresss downwards and suck it slowly after some time she will get seduced and will make some sex noises.juust go ahead and remove your shorts then make her feel u after this incident i her around everyday she is sexy i am only so she thinks nothing and continues

honey Dec 09 2013 2:07am FLAG
I also wanna suck my mom Boobs... My mom Boobs r perfectly big n milky n bouncy... Whn she run her Boobs bounce dats heaven... Many tym I press her Boobs n say sumthng was der... She knows I do it intentional... Even she show me her Boobs... B4 few day she cam to me n told me to open her bra as the hook were tight... Den I opened it n in front of her was pressing her Boobs... Den she told stop it ur dad is home... Wat do u think I should do??

mother er Dec 14 2013 11:21am FLAG
If you want to suck moms boob!try this iam doing it ,it is safe.when mother is sleeping went near her put your d*ck out and beat her boobs with your d*ck &make her wake up and she sees this. Then she get shame on her and she hold your d*ck in this time press her boobs &suck it

sam Dec 26 2013 2:30pm FLAG
Sam do u want to do dat with my mom? If u r successful den I wil also do it

mother er Dec 27 2013 10:16am FLAG
if my mother is strickt what to do.................. i really want to suckk........juicy ,,milky..

anonymous Dec 29 2013 12:14am FLAG
I WANA SUCK MY MOMS BOOBS AND BELLY.SHE IS DAMN SEXY,AND HER BOOBS WERE VERY HUGE WHICH MAKES ME HORNY.BUT MY MOM IS SO STRICT,SO PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS IN WHAT WAY I CAN SEDUCE MY MOM.

RAKESH Jan 02 2014 4:35am FLAG
Reach out grab her boob and suck it..

annoy Jan 09 2014 10:15pm FLAG
Rakesh try showing ur c*ck to ur mom tell her its paining so pls massage it while she is doing u moan do dis for 2-3tim teri maa see hi control nahi hoga aur woh tera muh mai lelegi..

rohit Jan 12 2014 12:45am FLAG
n

n Jan 15 2014 3:39am FLAG
boobs i ant to suck someones boobs

Anonymous Mar 17 2014 3:17am FLAG

Anonymous Mar 29 2014 1:47am FLAG
Rape her...will she tell anyone?.....if u don't have ur dad!

lawdi Apr 12 12:27am FLAG
Suck them, once I walked in her room and she made me suck her boobs they are so big and it was awesome and then she sucked my d*ck it felt good and then we had sex, so if you want to suck your moms boobs then go in her room at night when she is sleeping and rub her boobs until she moans then get on top of her and put your d*ck in her mouth and when she wakes up she will like it and let you have sex

??????? May 05 1:05pm FLAG