How can i touch my mom boobs without her knowing?

The Problem: Okay so i want to touch my mom boobs and i almost did while she was sleeping but got scared so how can i do that? i also want her to see my penis?

Asked by: Nick4871 at 11:28:38 AM, Wednesday, April 06, 2011 PDT FLAG

u should not do this this is sin.

always cool Apr 09 2011 11:54pm FLAG

while she is sleeping,go and touch her between her legs.....and touch your co*k with her ?she will accept it

alwayscool Apr 10 2011 12:42am FLAG
Plzz help me.. How to make my girlfriend on chat??

Xxxxx Apr 10 2011 2:56am FLAG
This response was flagged for inappropriate or offensive content.

Lindsey Apr 15 2011 10:11am FLAG
Uhm, don't be scared when she sleeps just do it. and lick her p ussy and take her cl othe s off. ;)

Anonymous Apr 24 2011 1:01pm FLAG
hey lindsey u r right, i totally agree with u. Hey plz tell me ur cell number i want to ask u something so plz give, i beg u.

david May 03 2011 10:50am FLAG
If your mom drinks, and she passes out.. Do it then, they can't feel a thing. I stuck my d*ck in her , and she didn't wake up

Paul May 11 2011 10:19pm FLAG
Why the would you want to touch your mums tits any way

Anna May 20 2011 6:11am FLAG
When she's drinking spike her drink, Open her legs stick your d*ck in, Lick her out Tongue her, Jump on top of her, Put your d*ck in her mouth, And touch he boobs!

Anonymous May 27 2011 8:49am FLAG
When she's drinking spike her drink, Open her legs stick your d*ck in, Lick her out Tongue her, Jump on top of her, Put your d*ck in her mouth, And touch her boobs!

Anonymous May 27 2011 8:49am FLAG

Anonymous May 27 2011 8:51am FLAG
Apni mummy ki chuchi chhune me koi burai nai hai. wahi chuchi pee kar tum bade hue ho. pee jao apne maa ka sara doodhoo.

neelam a mother Jun 01 2011 11:07am FLAG
get up like at 3 or 4 am in the morning and do or do it while she is in deep sleep

angel of darkness Jun 01 2011 6:45pm FLAG
I can't see my mams boobs

sophie brazil Jun 14 2011 11:44am FLAG
llpp

huhu Jun 15 2011 10:40am FLAG
I would do it when she's asleep . My mom when it's just us in the house she takes me into her room. She asks me if I want to see her boobs and other things. She also asks to see mine ( to see if I'm growing right) but I just think shes wrong. Very wrong.

Danielle Jun 17 2011 12:12am FLAG
just try bumping into her by accident.........i did it that way and it worked ;)

random guy Jun 26 2011 12:45am FLAG
sleep with your mom and touch ur moms tit sand pretend that u did it accidently

rahul Jul 09 2011 1:05am FLAG
How to touch your mums boobs homealone with out her knowing

Anonymous Jul 12 2011 3:37pm FLAG
I really really want to touch my moms boobs they r so big i just want to squeze them suck them and but my d*ck in in her tang any advice

Chris Jul 16 2011 12:38am FLAG
I want to suck all the milk out of my moms boobs and i want to do it with her but i dont know what to do

My moms boobs Jul 16 2011 12:44am FLAG
When your mom is drunk take her shirt and bra off and do wat eva u want lick and touch her boobs she wont know a thing and u might even stick your hard d*** in her mouth or her or her nice ass ive done it before it will work

Me Jul 18 2011 11:29pm FLAG
drug her take shirt off u can her all you whant then

samantha .v Jul 20 2011 9:43pm FLAG
I want touch my moms boobs i get scared cause i think that i will get in trouble any ideas

Chris Jul 20 2011 10:30pm FLAG

samantha .v Jul 21 2011 5:06am FLAG
This is very bad soon. Amma na yennanu theriyuma da unaku poriki tho varenda soon ull b punished

anniyan from india Jul 21 2011 7:14am FLAG
Okay. I am not saying do it cos u will enjoy it but I am not saying don't either Having s*x is to far but most boys (including me) get urges to touch her boobs. Steer clear of (for what of a better name) below the belt if u know what I mean Also if you are going to touch her boobs. DO IT WITH PERMISSION cos otherwise it is wrong (and that is coming from a non-religious guy, well ****ager) but you will be constantly angry with your self until u come clean which might spoil ur relationship with her. The same things apply with touching your siblings or aunts E.C.T. Don't ever let her do anything below the belt cos this is likely to lead to sex AKA incense and a very expensive law suit It is a little weird to touch anyone in your family but I am not saying that it is wrong so it really is up to you and her so if she does let you, enjoy it but don't do it routinely as it will become a habit and will lead into bigger things (BAD THINGS) like as I have said, incense. Now advice for mums Still coming from me. The unknown guy If you don't mind your son playing with you then restrict him like I said for the first part so no below the belt even if it is just a peak. It is just weird. But if you don't want him to, don't feel pressured in to it by him Say no and don't get mad/angry at him because puberty brings sexual urges that are normal for most kids (9-18) Oh and if he does touch you and you have said no, explain to him that you are not happy with it but stay calm and don't shout and maybe get a book explaining about the female anatomy with pictures so he can get an understanding but still stays away from ***ographic websites as if he does see ***, he will be addicted to it which obviously is bad Just be understanding but keep a strict set of rules about it if you let him see at all Now for sisters Still by me! The unknown guy (who by now is probably getting quite well known by all of u :) so yh) It is a bit weird for a boy to touch his sisters boobs, would you agree Cos he is changing through puberty be understanding if he is younger than you or the same age as you but if you are younger than him, he may be trying to use u as nothing more than a mere sex toy which you don't want so say no Again like with the mothers solutions only let him if you are happy but also let ur parents know about this sexual activity sway towards you but tell them that if they are going to talk about these feelings tell them that it is not the falt of the child but hormones are to blame and if they are also happy for you to go ahead, then restrict him when doing so and don't let him do something that is uncomfortable to you and don't go below the belt as again it will lead to sex and incense which is wrong and if you say no, tell your parents to by books on the female anatomy with pictures so he can still get a feel for the human anatomy whilst staying away from *** Now for other family members Follow the mothers rules but don't just be like oh okay, I will show you my boobs. Be a lot stricter but don't yell at him cos it is not his falt. His hormones are taking over so just be understanding and don't go below the belt Unknown guy out. :P. Peace If you like this, comment, rate and sUbScRiBe!

Unknown guy Jul 27 2011 2:44pm FLAG
I also want to touch her boobs I am but she is a very light sleeper who would not be understanding of my urges to touch her and we don't have sleeping pills. Please help (I know it is a sin + I believe Satan is after me cos I know so much about him but I am not religious so ;) )

The unknown guy Jul 31 2011 3:44pm FLAG
:)

The unknown guy Jul 31 2011 5:37pm FLAG
Just do it

RANDOM Aug 01 2011 1:05am FLAG
But she would not understand my urges and would probably hate me for it so how can i

The unknown guy Aug 01 2011 3:05pm FLAG
Just lay on the swag and be like, "Just like old times"

Not from LL Aug 03 2011 9:42pm FLAG
FART INTO HER EYES

MOMTITS Aug 04 2011 11:26pm FLAG
Just get ***** and go with the flow

Nick 710 Aug 05 2011 12:24am FLAG
I actually don't have a big problem getting decent chicks. I'm charming, and know some slick moves. If your mom is a cashier in a gas station, buy a lottery ticket. When she asks what kind, say "Pick your favorite one." She goes to hand you the ticket you tell her "Keep it. Maybe you'll get lucky." Then leave. Talk right, and you can get your mom.

Mark Brennen Aug 05 2011 12:37am FLAG
??????????????.._,,,..---.,?????????????? ?????????????..,-?`,,,,_,-~-,?-,?????????????. ?????????????..;??.???.?;.?;????????????? ????????????.?.,\.,,---,..--~-.?-~;????????????.. ?????????????.?,?;..~?,?..?,????...;./???????._?,-,??? ?????????????..?-,\?.;-,;?,,...|;???????...\.\..|.?,??? ??????????????..;-,.?~--~`.,-?,`~,_????.???-?,|..;,,??. ??????????????.;?,\.?~,,,,-?`?/?..?``??~--,_??..,?,-``/.,?-,?? ????????????.._,~???~,??.,-??????..?~,?..?;.???-?-?;?? ???????????,-~??????`~,-????????.?-,?,?-,_../??.. ??????????,-??????????????????-,-?.../??? ????????..,??????????????????./?...;???. ?????????./????????????????;?..,/??,???? ?????????/???????????????..?,?.|??./??? ????????..,??????????????????;?/?..,/???.. ????????../????????????????..;..|?.,/???? ????????,??????????????????;?`?~~?????. ????????/???...,?????????????.|??????. ???????...;,_??...,?????????????...;?????? ???????...,?..?``?~,-?;??????????????\?????.. ???????...;??../..|??????????????..\?????. ???????...|??,??|??????????????...\????? ???????..,???/?.\?????????????.??\????..

Anonymous Aug 05 2011 12:38am FLAG
Give your mom a Rusty Venture.

Russian Guyovitch Aug 05 2011 7:39am FLAG
Basically, please respond

man Aug 06 2011 2:43am FLAG
Dude what the f**** why would u wanna do day? She's your mum ??? Are you ok kid go ahead and get some sleep k? You not awake

Joelle Aug 10 2011 1:06am FLAG
Hi I know jus when you are bout to hug het make the move and whn your in the bathroom say mom I need help..be creative

Gabrielle Aug 10 2011 1:09am FLAG

Anna Aug 10 2011 1:14am FLAG
I want to touch my moms boobs when she is sleeping but im affraid that she will wake up any advice

Chris Aug 10 2011 10:32pm FLAG

Anonymous Aug 11 2011 1:05am FLAG
take some sleeping pills and mix it in water and then she'll fall a sleep then remove her dress and do what u want

sex Aug 11 2011 1:06am FLAG
go and sleep in her boobs and talk to here .....be creative

HACKER Oct 10 2011 9:21am FLAG
Give your mom something to drunk and then touch her boons

peter Nov 02 2011 7:11am FLAG
Be like mom , "u have something on ur shirt" and when she says " where? " say there and touch her boobs then loook at her reaction if she says nothing keep going , but if she gets mad stop.

NAUGHTY SAM Mar 19 2012 1:31pm FLAG
i wanna touch my mums tits but dont have sleeping pills and she works late shes got 38dd and i always stare

joshy se bomm Jul 30 2012 1:17pm FLAG

joshy se bomm Jul 30 2012 1:17pm FLAG
i wanna ask a girl out but already have a gf what should i do

josh is sexy Jul 30 2012 1:19pm FLAG
Say that your sister dared you to touch your moms ***** boobs or she'll take your money.

Chris Aug 02 2012 2:52pm FLAG
Anna do it for me.

SomeGuy Aug 06 2012 8:05pm FLAG
LOL

SomeGuy Aug 06 2012 8:06pm FLAG
Give her sleeping pills and her hard

Hahahahaha Aug 07 2012 7:54pm FLAG
Give her sleeping pills and her hard

Hahahahaha Aug 07 2012 7:54pm FLAG
go to rite aid near williumsville there are lots of drugys go back home put it in her drink then do whatever i'm 9 years old and even i know how to do it

lolololol Aug 28 2012 12:39pm FLAG
or go to an alley in the ghetto also just in case have a knife

lolololol Aug 28 2012 12:41pm FLAG
when she is sleeping just touch her boob she wont feel it i done it loads i do it evry night ;) xx

sexer Sep 07 2012 10:48am FLAG
i touched my aunt's boobs and sucked her nipples.....without her knowing....bcoz when she sleeps automatically her nipples come out and tempt me... also i showed her my penis..and tried to seduce her...she said mine was so long..and touched it.. so go on touch ur mom's and insert ur's....

nudy jones Sep 19 2012 11:36pm FLAG
i wanta touch my moms boobs advice

Anonymous Oct 19 2012 4:20pm FLAG
when l skeep with her what should i do first

Anonymous Oct 19 2012 4:24pm FLAG
ive ing hot

the guy Oct 29 2012 12:02am FLAG
Guy i massaged my mum and touched her tits and i wanna heck her wat do i do next.

y.mad Nov 01 2012 2:46pm FLAG
Where do I get sleeping pills

Bob Nov 07 2012 6:36pm FLAG
don't do it

the end of the world Nov 09 2012 11:37am FLAG
take off your mom's clothes when she is awake and do it all the time she will forget i have did it just do it and kiss her boobies

Zain Nov 16 2012 5:55pm FLAG
u guys are f***ing sick she made u but the first step is to wait till she is in deep sleep then left up her shirt touch SLOW then take ur hand back quick and plus i got a super hot gf

theawesome Nov 18 2012 10:05pm FLAG
DONT DO IT FOR THE LAST TIME OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theawesome Nov 18 2012 10:08pm FLAG
my phone number is 660-342-7409

theawesome Nov 18 2012 10:09pm FLAG
ITS A SIN

theawesome Nov 18 2012 10:10pm FLAG
my mom is a really lite sleeper I'm afraid she'll wake up help

Anonymous Dec 16 2012 12:19pm FLAG
be a man don't do it i made a mistak

zain Dec 19 2012 5:26pm FLAG
theawsome are you a girl if you are can i touch your boobs goes to anyone else who a girl im free tell me your number we belong together.

zain Dec 19 2012 5:29pm FLAG
also marry me .

zaiin Dec 19 2012 5:32pm FLAG
sex with me i live in high acers creasent house number 24 but i don't date im 10 come do some kissing i will suck your d*ck and boobs

zain Dec 19 2012 7:16pm FLAG
Can I have your number Anna?

SexGod Dec 27 2012 1:29am FLAG
The vagina is better. when she is sleeping pull down her pants if she is wearing sweatpants and just start stroking her vagina. But if u wanna touch the boobs give her really long and tight hugs and press you chest face ect up against her breasts.

Anonymous Jan 03 2013 3:25pm FLAG
you sick mother er litrly just get cam corder hide it in bath room and wait

lesbian me love them Jan 04 2013 11:09am FLAG
when she is asleep keep your penis in her mouth and don't stop and say SUCK also say YOU ARE HOT I WILL TOUCH YOUR BOOBIES but keep your penis in so she can't scream then do whatever you want also go to another house and do the same to their mom im still going.

penis sucker Jan 04 2013 6:43pm FLAG
tell your mom to take you to happy tugs it's a place where you lie down ***** and ***** asian girls suck your penis then they will tell you to put your penis in their butt and they don't care if you touch their boobs or butt you can also suck their boobs their like sex ladys to sex with tell your mom or dad they might not know what happy tugs is and 1 thing the asian girls there pull your penis you can kiss their lips to them not your mom.

have fun Jan 04 2013 7:03pm FLAG
tell your mom to lie down ***** then put your penis in her ass up and down with your penis in there then touch her boobs .

boobies Jan 05 2013 8:42pm FLAG
my mom wakes up easily how to do it?!

Anonymous Jan 06 2013 7:29am FLAG
Just walk to her bed put ur hand on her boobs and press lightly then leave

Mom Jan 06 2013 8:51pm FLAG
She wears bra I tried that 2 fingers slid down her tits (with her clothes on) after I did it thrice she woke up any more advice?

Anonymous Jan 07 2013 6:39am FLAG
Also she wakes up to sounds as soft as an opening cabinet

Anonymous Jan 08 2013 12:28am FLAG
users are hores

ladys man Jan 09 2013 5:00pm FLAG
wantto tell me and add ur num

ladys man Jan 09 2013 5:03pm FLAG
i ment to

Anonymous Jan 09 2013 5:05pm FLAG
I wish I had a mom! :( but there is a girl that likes me a lot and I think she will say yes if I ask her to touch her boobs. Should I do it?

Reggie Jan 09 2013 6:54pm FLAG
I have already banged in the corner if the school property (it felt so good) but now I'm interested in her boobs what should I do?

Reggie Jan 09 2013 7:07pm FLAG
This is a black girl with huge boobs! I can't resist them! But I also have one red headed girl who always grabs my d*ck during school. She has amazing fingers she really turns me on when she does that ;)

Reggie Jan 09 2013 7:17pm FLAG
Oh man if I had a mom and we were alone in the house I would purposely jack off and have my mom catch me doing it. :)

Reggie Jan 09 2013 7:27pm FLAG
im with ya

Anonymous Jan 10 2013 6:41pm FLAG
my mom sleeps deep and she sleeps without panties of bra. i have touched her , =licked it once and had touched my c*ck to her when she was asleep. but now i am interested in boobs. what should i do ?

ing moms boy Jan 12 2013 9:16am FLAG
Go get some

FMOT@SAvAg3 Jan 23 2013 4:09am FLAG
I too want to press my mother's boobs,u continue doing,at every sunday my house people will go to grandmother's house,i will see her going to bath.i will watch her in the small holes in the door.she will ask me to bring some hot water,if the water is over,i will run and give water to mom,she opens door by covering with lahenga,she will be wet,i saw her half boob of right side and came out.and watching her bathing,she was shaving her hairy .i saw and moved away.

Rajanna Jan 27 2013 9:33am FLAG
I want to touch my moms boobs and she usually stays up for a long time befor she go to bed

Momsboobies Jan 27 2013 8:42pm FLAG
What should I do

Moms ponies Jan 27 2013 8:43pm FLAG
Shut up

me Feb 01 2013 11:51pm FLAG
I want to touch my moms boobs how can I do it without her knowing and she is a very light sleeper

Anonymous Feb 03 2013 11:13am FLAG
How could I get my mom to let me see her *****

Sexu Feb 03 2013 11:19am FLAG
Hello

Anonymous Feb 03 2013 1:55pm FLAG
I press my moms boobs very hardly but she not wake up so I think to touch her but I can't touch. because she wake up she slapped me and what are you doing.and I said nothing. after that she not give permission to sleep with him..... what can I do ???

narendra Feb 06 2013 10:36pm FLAG
narendra thats child abuse

uuuuuuuuiseeeeuiebjrjfjuruuujj339kiurhiubjrjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj5rr Feb 10 2013 7:40pm FLAG
its not a big matter..... i was once feared and with great courage just squeezed my moms boobs in a power cut..... it was a nice experience..... and daily at sleep just put hands acting like sleeping.... now it became habit.... once my mom wake and note me but now she never mind....

HAMEED Feb 13 2013 4:43am FLAG
My mom is a very light sleeper and I want to know how to watch her in the shower with a non waterproof camara. Help

Hahaha Feb 15 2013 4:59pm FLAG
help want to touch my moms boobs and p***y when in a heavy sleep but don't know how hard i should squeeze

sex Feb 18 2013 7:48pm FLAG
even i want to feel my mom boobs and wana drink her milk suggest me

ganesh Feb 22 2013 11:15am FLAG
my friend wants to my mother she is soooooo sexy and innoscent how to convience her

mom lover Feb 22 2013 11:24am FLAG
I am a girl and I want a d*ck any advice how to make one or something

Ashling Feb 27 2013 11:17am FLAG
it me again I need a willy or a d*ck

Ashling Feb 27 2013 11:26am FLAG
I'm 9 and I want a willy that. will just hang from me

Ashling Mar 03 2013 12:26pm FLAG
What ashley

Bailey Mar 04 2013 6:52pm FLAG
my mom is a modrate sleeper how would press her boobs

lucifer Mar 06 2013 8:00am FLAG
Ashley you can have mine just tell me do you have big boobs. :)

Reggie Mar 12 2013 10:55pm FLAG
I want suck mom breast. She is divorced at 25 age. Age 55. Very religious indian mom. I ask to suck breast. She refuse & dont talk to me...... Now days she normaly talking 2 me....but dont allow touch her boob.. How seduce my mom?????

iii Mar 15 2013 11:04am FLAG
i really want to feel what sex is like so when my mom or dad makes jello i make sure they are not looking and i put my penis in the jello

cuuuuuuuiiiuuuu Mar 19 2013 6:09pm FLAG
I touched my mom boobs when she was sleeping and removed buttons of her top & touched her bra then I got really hard I removed my shorts lie ***** next to her .......all the time I thot she was sleeping but she pretends to b sleeping....which I found wen she touched my d*ck and looked at her she smiled and sd me.......

booblicker Mar 20 2013 11:59pm FLAG
now she is home...

iii Mar 21 2013 3:44am FLAG
so your all alone with your mom iii?????????

killo Mar 21 2013 7:12am FLAG
sssss

iii Mar 24 2013 11:40am FLAG
just hug ur mom tightly and then slowly touch her boobs

anonymous Mar 31 2013 4:45am FLAG
Just sleep next to her get her hand while she's sleeping put it on ur clock she will move it about while asleep and the when she wakes up she might suck your d*ck and she might get close and let you touch her tits

Z Mar 31 2013 11:23am FLAG
plz help im dieing to have sex with my mother im ten years old and my moms 31 years old what should i do

KID WHO NEEDS TO HAVE SEX Apr 01 2013 12:50pm FLAG
Make time machine and go back in time to when ur mom is 10 years old and do her.

Tj5 Apr 02 2013 10:13am FLAG
Then have kids with her and she would not meet ur dad and u will disappear in the future ok.

Tj5 Apr 02 2013 10:16am FLAG
Hey im a boy looking for some naughty girls to . Email me at DCrec0n327@gmail.com. We can start exchange pics when ever!

Anonymous Apr 08 2013 6:41pm FLAG
i have a sexy teacher and in the middle of math she and me go to the washroom a she talks about how bad i am in math so now when ever she does that i rape her untill the end of the day and she doesnt tell so in front of the class room me and my friends raped the teacher and the other girls and raped every teacher in my school and tell them to not tell and they dont tell it's true

ben Apr 09 2013 7:03pm FLAG
ben you rock bro

rape me Apr 10 2013 11:15pm FLAG
ben i got some advice to touch your teachers boobs ok when you are in a hallway and you see a teachers boobs and there a hallway jam sqwez where the teacher is and grab the boobs when you are getting pass i also closed my eye and pertended to slip and suck here boobs she got so we had sex at my house and my 7 brothers help me rape her when she said stop we kept raping and soon i told dem to put all their d*cks in her anus she screamed that was good

its over 9000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Apr 12 2013 6:50pm FLAG
You are a

your father Apr 23 2013 8:15am FLAG
Ok when your mom and you are home alone ask your mom if you could touch her boobs and beg to touch her boobs

Isaac Apr 30 2013 7:46pm FLAG
i pressed my mother boobs gently, after some time he open his eyes, he opens his blouse, and put her hands on my leg , my rod is wakens then i pressed boobs gents, her nipple is hard, my mother is adjusted to that, really he enjoying in half opened eyes,

ashu May 01 2013 2:09am FLAG
i would love to feel my moms boobs and my sister ass and legs are amazing

**** May 06 2013 1:18am FLAG
wait until their asleep

ass lover May 06 2013 4:25pm FLAG
To those of you saying "sleep with your mom, then do it"... How the f*** am I supposed to sleep with her in the first place?

Anonymous May 07 2013 2:16pm FLAG
How can i take a bath with my mom and sex with her

Unknown May 12 2013 3:53am FLAG
you guys are nasty get your d*ck out of your asses

Ashley May 14 2013 10:30am FLAG
im and im bord some one text 918-830-3446

sexy girl May 14 2013 10:36am FLAG
here is a sly way to see a girls breast . if she is wearing a low cut top tell her i bet u can`t touch your elbows together ... then you get flashed.

Ashley May 14 2013 11:29am FLAG
and you can do this. tell her i bet you i can move your boobs with out moveing them... then sqweez them and say oh i can`t

Ashley May 14 2013 11:33am FLAG
my brother touched my breast. then he got a boner... do any of you guys know why yall get boners ?

Ashley May 14 2013 3:18pm FLAG
Just slip her a roofes there esey to get

Anonymous May 14 2013 9:41pm FLAG
How can i

Anonymous May 16 2013 11:58am FLAG
How can i have sex with my mum when shes sleeping and she is a light sleeper please tell me guys i really need this

Anonymous May 16 2013 11:59am FLAG
How can I touch my sisters boobs when she is a very tickly person and is a light sleeper advice please

anonymous May 18 2013 3:15pm FLAG
I am yrs old n i m onli one child n my dad n mom have a divorce I used to stay with mom one night I was masturbating I mom watch me n catch me even she like to have sex bcoz divorce was done 1e yrs b4 she scold me bt at night time of sleeping she talk wid me tht wht u were doing at noon I told now I m in college n every ****age gets sex urges I got she remove mah trackpant n started playing with penis slowing slowing she started sucking it den I started pressing her boobs its is VERY BIG appox size she is wearing 34 size bra den she bought a condom n we had a sex n now we have sex most of night

akmal aslam May 22 2013 2:21am FLAG
I touched my moms boobs by getting her drunk once I did that I layed over her in a sexual way and she took my hand put it by her and said wanna lick it I said yes and then we had the greatest sex ever she had a sex outfit that she put on in front of me my dad wasn't home they were getting divorced mom felt bad so I mean why not have sex?

Anonymous May 22 2013 7:33pm FLAG
U guy ar sily,it's your mum your talking about here.

Loiyd nero kryz May 25 2013 6:15pm FLAG
why does woman get all the pleasure in life

Anonymous May 26 2013 5:38am FLAG
Just cum on her face, she'll like it!

Your Mom May 27 2013 5:26pm FLAG
Yall are some sick ba****** i just did bu i thought it was weird so thets it for me

the truth May 27 2013 10:24pm FLAG
I want to have sexy with my mom and touch her sexy boobs but I don't know how to do that without getting in trouble please help

Hunter Loging May 28 2013 11:58pm FLAG
Sex is awesome with your mom

Hunter Loging May 28 2013 11:59pm FLAG
I really want to lick my moms p***y but she is a light sleeper help pls

timothym Jun 02 2013 9:25pm FLAG
Hello

timothym Jun 02 2013 9:32pm FLAG
Poop

CusWhyNot Jun 04 2013 8:38pm FLAG
domars..thats ur mom.. she is god...

Anonymous Jun 05 2013 6:09am FLAG
How can I eat my mom out without her knowing

Anonymous Jun 14 2013 2:52pm FLAG
How can i show my boobs to my mom?

Alto Jun 14 2013 9:39pm FLAG
I just tuchd my moms tit she was out all night drinking I got pics to

Milepepp Jun 16 2013 7:46am FLAG
i want my big c*ck in my moms her, and suck her huge tits

diick Jun 19 2013 3:32pm FLAG
i am 24years hot guy..need a girl for sex..it ll be very secret..pls help to cum with u

ravi Jun 22 2013 3:54am FLAG
Why would you want to touch your moms tits, that's ing disgusting, try touching a girl your age

Zack Jun 22 2013 11:46pm FLAG
first you should sleep in the noona and note that is does she sleeps in the noon because if she sleeps that time she would never sleep. second touch her boobs......... enjoy it will be nice

zick Jun 25 2013 7:28am FLAG
Listen the thing to do is see how heavy of a sleeper she is try by taking off the blanket to she if ahe wakes up by heat or coldness if she does your screwed if she doesnt good (well not really good but whatever why the ed up man. Recources: my knowlage of how people sleep and how they all have deeper sleepzzz then others.

DEATHS_loss Jun 28 2013 10:35am FLAG
Also tape an i pod on record to the roof in the shower but dont blame me if it dosnt work cuz I DONT DO THAT ED UP SHIZZZZLE

DEATHS_loss add me PSN Jun 28 2013 10:53am FLAG
Am trying this tonight..... Wish luck

Sex crazy Jun 29 2013 10:41pm FLAG
At 3 in the morning

Sex crazy Jun 29 2013 10:42pm FLAG
i was in my moms room with her boy friend they wer kinda drunk and my mum was wearing a house coat and she spread her legs to strech and i seen her pussie so i went straight up to my room to jack off

boy Jul 01 2013 2:53pm FLAG
my mom and dad where drinking and fighting so my mom came up to my room and fell asleep in my bed im only so she woke me up when she was getting into the bed around 10 minutes later i heard her heavy snoring so i look at her and all she was wearing was panties and a bra so i start feeling her tits then i take bra of and smotherd my face in them then i took her panties off and fingered her and then stuck my d*ck in it was the best xperience of my life

Jul 01 2013 2:58pm FLAG
Anna ways it number

Nnaaa Jul 04 2013 12:47am FLAG
I want to touch my moms boobs but im afraid she will wake up and catch me while trying i need some advice

I need tits Jul 07 2013 11:51pm FLAG
anna aug i defenitly will!!

Anonymous Jul 09 2013 1:53pm FLAG
I'm a boy and I'm bored and . If there are any girls out there who want to my number is 782530

Reggie Jul 09 2013 7:30pm FLAG
So I tried(at 3 in the morning) I snuck into her loud creaky room (took about 30 mins to get in) when I got in i saw she was on the bed with her vibr*tor and she didn't notice me I slowly said "mom....... What are you doing.....?" She stopped turned to me and said "don't tell your father!" I responded quickly and said "why not i get nothing out of it?" Without waiting for and answer I walked over and took off my boxers and touched her big round boobs (she's only 28... She was young when she had me) i took away the vib. And stuck my d*ck inside her. And she let me. My advice is catch her doing something really bad (like using her vibr*tor) and make use of the blackmail :) I touch her t*ts every day for the last 4 days and she sucks my c*ck

Sex crazy Jul 12 2013 8:46pm FLAG
I'm doing it again tonight

Sex crazy Jul 12 2013 11:48pm FLAG
just act as if u r dull, sad.. so that u can hug her tightly.. touch her.. and ur mom wont get any idea of what u r doing... njoy its ur mom ur own mom who can understand u.... :-)

sexygal Jul 16 2013 7:45am FLAG
i don't want touch my mom' boobs gust my cousin because she got big boob's and she let me sex with her and touch her boob's and i got out my wet dreams

justin joseph jumagit Jul 27 2013 10:24pm FLAG
sleep with your mom and slowly bring your leg upwards on your mothers leg

unknowm Jul 28 2013 2:01am FLAG

jimmy Jul 28 2013 2:03am FLAG
when ur grandma is sleeping open her legs slowy and stick ur d*ck in it

TheRapist Aug 03 2013 7:12pm FLAG
I did it it felt soo god thx

fred Aug 03 2013 7:14pm FLAG
Help me

Anonymous Aug 06 2013 9:37am FLAG
Ashling I will give you d*ck

annoumuse Aug 11 2013 10:37pm FLAG
anna whats ur number

sex Aug 18 2013 4:14am FLAG
hell I do anal with my mom everything its just me and my mom she came on to me

payton Aug 19 2013 7:43pm FLAG
Don,t do it ever just don,t do ok :)

sombody Aug 26 2013 11:58am FLAG
I have touched my moms boobs.it is so soft that i cant tell u she is beautiful.i give her sleeping pills she sleeped also but it do not work well.i touched her boobs tightly. And open her upper cloths and lick her boobs for thirty minut and after that i put my d*ck inside her and started to give huge shot .but my mom woke up and gives me slapes and starts to cry.she stop talking with me for one month .then i told her that i am going to die if u dont talk to me.she told me go and die u r not my son.i become angry then i eat some sleeping pills i front of my mom.my mom started to cry after i eat the pills.she take me to the doctor.then after that mom starts to talk with me.after some time spend she ask me that why u have done sex with me that night.i told her sorry.she laughed and told me its all right then i also laugh hug her tightly she told that nooooo..... Not again. She went away from the room .then i go to bed sleep well But i want to her ass in the kitchen in stand

Anonymous Aug 28 2013 4:11am FLAG
google search da

Anonymous Sep 01 2013 2:33pm FLAG
when mom is sleeping at 1or2 she is in deep sleep and touch her boobs and let father to sleep beside then she thinks father had done it

ssssssssss Sep 10 2013 8:05am FLAG
u guys except for ashley because i tried the elbow trick and it worked thanks ash

fux anyone Sep 11 2013 11:08pm FLAG
and also those of u who say u guys r nasty just sip it because u wouldnt be on this site if you didnt have any interest in doing this stuff

fux anyone Sep 11 2013 11:11pm FLAG
fTvkfy Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog.Much thanks again. Cool.

rtllnnRibR Sep 12 2013 9:08am FLAG
OLljn5 Really appreciate you sharing this article.Thanks Again. Really Cool.

DOrFHtuxEudvVbKp Sep 12 2013 9:08am FLAG
im going to try this to my moms friend that stays the night alot i did it one time i was about to touch her boobs and she woke up so i acted like i was a asleep on the floor by her bed and she just looked and went back to bed

experience Sep 14 2013 5:14pm FLAG
i dont have sleeping pills but would aspirin work make them sleep like sleeping pills

ThatGuy Sep 17 2013 6:59pm FLAG
ie0i9X Enjoyed every bit of your article post. Will read on...

BluuQvsnOWN Sep 24 2013 10:05am FLAG
rub her

blues qlues Sep 28 2013 5:46pm FLAG
rub it VERY, VERY lightly

Anonymous Oct 08 2013 1:45am FLAG
rape her!

honolulu Oct 11 2013 4:51am FLAG
fzyTU8 Great, thanks for sharing this article. Awesome.

TewmGZKwjOpqGO Oct 16 2013 3:22am FLAG
My mom has awsome big boobs and i have touched it by pretending accident.she always stands infront of me.she calls me when she is bathing.one day when she was bathing i massaged her back and she allowed to massage.what shall i do next

Anonymous Oct 18 2013 9:31am FLAG
I touch them every day then she sucks my c*ck

Anonymous Oct 19 2013 4:31pm FLAG
if your moms drinks drunk her and wait till she sleep and take her clother off and put ur d*ck in her

loli Oct 20 2013 2:34pm FLAG
or if your mom taking a shower ask if you rub her back and when your in there slowy put d*ck on here back

loli Oct 20 2013 2:35pm FLAG
rXuKAj Major thanks for the blog. Much obliged.

okoSkegPTkvydB Oct 26 2013 12:14pm FLAG
anna still want the D :)

curious Oct 28 2013 7:41pm FLAG
1cUxBW Very neat article.Much thanks again. Will read on...

HjjyFaTzY Oct 31 2013 1:47pm FLAG
Do it .... My number is 585-968-50 call me u can suck my tits!

Anna Nov 06 2013 8:05am FLAG
my freinds sister whos 8 sits in the bus and when we got to school i puush her in the washroom and tapedd her mouth and to the ground and started to cry when i put my 3 cm wide and inch tall d*ck in her i untapped her mouth and kissing her.

driftwood park pubilic school go rape all girls there Nov 13 2013 8:06pm FLAG
my dad got a plan for me to rape my mom and we both did

yamimash Nov 13 2013 8:16pm FLAG
I want to be a slave for a girl

ha Nov 24 2013 5:51am FLAG
I doit everyday day and touch her nipples and she doenst say anything just keeps sleeping

the boob licker Nov 26 2013 12:25pm FLAG
here's a easy way to touch a girls ass at school play slapass friday

kaden96 Nov 30 2013 11:50pm FLAG
i too want to suck boobs

Anonymous Dec 07 2013 10:36am FLAG
Sleep with your mom And try get closer to her when u are close enough touch her rub your c*ck on he legs and when she wakes up ask her if I can hug u and sleep today Your mom will definitely say yes I try if every night

hi Dec 13 2013 11:56pm FLAG
While my mom was sleeping I rubbed my d*ck on boobs

somone Dec 13 2013 11:57pm FLAG
ZYlVRX Hey, thanks for the post. Want more.

gnPISyfWNsX Dec 15 2013 8:55am FLAG
i pressed my mom boobs for first time when she was sleeping.i slowly removing hooks of blouse she woke up and scold me for my act.from that onwards i am avoiding her. after 5 days she came and asked me why iam avoiding. i didnot given reply .she asked again again atlast i said that on that day what was done by me iam not forgeting so i am avoiding you inorder to control myself. she felt uncomfortable and she left.on that evening she again came to my room wearing her marraige sarre and said to me that i am ur's. i slow went near i put my hand on her right boob and pressed it she waz enjoying now.she lip locked with me and pressed my penis

suresh Dec 25 2013 4:34am FLAG
I took the advice to go and hug my mother. I hugged her so hard that her huge tits pressed against me and I held her there for a minute. When we were done she said thank you and walked away.

Elixir Dec 26 2013 10:55pm FLAG
My mom was also wearing an open blouse today so when she was sitting down watching TV I pretended to drop something down her blouse and said that I needed to reach to get it. She said ok and I slipped my hand down her blouse I grabbed her left tit and squeezed as much of it as I could. I kept my hand down her blouse for 10 minutes but she never moved or said anything else.

Elixir Dec 26 2013 11:02pm FLAG
My moms tits are as big as watermelons!!! Whenever I see them I'm like 😳 but when I touch them I immeadiately 8====>💦 in my pants.

Elixir Dec 26 2013 11:17pm FLAG
I sat next to my mother again watching TV and without saying anything I reached over and grabbed her right tit. She looked at me then looked back at the tv. Then I got up and moved behind her and I stuck my hand down her blouse groped her left tit. They were soft, warm and big.

Elixir Dec 27 2013 3:20am FLAG
I'll you Anna how old are you?

A boy Dec 30 2013 12:44pm FLAG
I'll you Anna. I'll she your tits. How old are you?

A guy Dec 30 2013 12:46pm FLAG
I'll f... You Anna

A guy Dec 30 2013 12:47pm FLAG
I'll do it Anna how old are you?

A boy Dec 30 2013 12:49pm FLAG
Do it for me Anna.

A boy Dec 30 2013 12:53pm FLAG
I'm a boy that wants to touch a girls boobs. And a naughty girl that's or . If you live in north highlands or rio Linda. If your interested email me Aguadarramajr@hotmail.com.

Fredo Dec 31 2013 1:03am FLAG
North highland or rio Linda California

Fredo Dec 31 2013 1:04am FLAG
Can you help me I want to touch my moms boobs and she's a light sleeper. Unless a girl lets me touch there's?

Alfonso Jan 02 2014 3:33am FLAG
Also want to see her vagina and her. Anyone help?

Alfonso Jan 02 2014 3:34am FLAG
I'm

Alfonso Jan 02 2014 3:36am FLAG
Also bondage her.

Alfonso Jan 02 2014 3:37am FLAG
I swear 80% of all the people who gave advice have something wrong with them if they want you to have sex with you mom

Duck pit ( sh1t) Jan 10 2014 5:13am FLAG
l99g0i Great blog. Will read on...

gelNRRagLh Jan 15 2014 3:18pm FLAG
sit next to her when she is watching tv. ask her if she wants a massage if she does then tell her to take of her clothes so you can give her a full body massage

chris boardman Jan 16 2014 1:52pm FLAG
any other advise

chris boardman Jan 16 2014 1:54pm FLAG
dont do it

sam Jan 18 2014 3:13pm FLAG
grab her nipple nd b like, i remember wen you fed me

moo Jan 18 2014 3:14pm FLAG
My mom is a light sleeper and i do not have sleeping pills also she does not drink drugs and when every time i walk into her bed room she mostly wakes up please help me!

Dog Jan 29 2014 3:36pm FLAG
Anna wat ur bbm

Anna I'll feel u Jan 31 2014 9:44am FLAG
Anyone want to have sex with me?

Fred Jan 31 2014 4:33pm FLAG
ohh dude

Anonymous Feb 03 2014 6:16am FLAG
i love to press her boobs man... she is so sexy

Anonymous Feb 03 2014 6:17am FLAG
Lot of guys experienced with their mom, me too got the same, One day I opened her blouse while she was in sleep and squeezed her boobs gently and masturbated for 4 times that day,, the unforgettable day..

naan Feb 03 2014 6:42pm FLAG
if anyone really wants advice how to do it then email me. I will give you good advice. onlylitones5@yahoo.com

Anonymous Feb 08 2014 9:04am FLAG
I also want to touch her boobs I am and i am hard all the time.

unknown Feb 09 2014 3:38pm FLAG
keka

Anonymous Feb 16 2014 1:07am FLAG
see her eyes and boobs always u can win hard hame

kinh Feb 25 2014 6:35am FLAG
Y1F7iT Thanks for the post.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.

IpporbTFnzF Feb 28 2014 8:55am FLAG
Sex her

Anonymous Mar 01 2014 10:53pm FLAG
Say her to wear her tig ht jeans and t-shirt.now kiss her ass and boobs no one should in house ihav done with my-24years aunt

Anonymous Mar 02 2014 3:55am FLAG
I sex my aunt

Anonymous Mar 02 2014 3:57am FLAG
I make my aunt ***** asnd lick her and press her boobs she is hard sleeper i sex her at night i sleep with her

Anonymous Mar 02 2014 4:09am FLAG
tie her up and beat her. then and only then, you may have your way with her.

your mom Mar 02 2014 6:55am FLAG
I sex my aunt and rape her

Anonymous Mar 02 2014 10:02pm FLAG
I lick my aunt i sex her. Reply me

Anonymous Mar 03 2014 2:50am FLAG
I'm I want to touch my moms boobs.Any advice?

Anonymous Mar 07 2014 1:04pm FLAG
I'm going to try hugging tonight

Anonymous Mar 09 2014 5:46pm FLAG
I'm too

Anonymous Mar 09 2014 5:46pm FLAG
my mom is a light sleeper and i want to touch her boobs.so how can i touch her boobs? help plzzz

smith Mar 22 2014 3:31am FLAG
Yc2u5L I value the blog post. Keep writing.

fLFBbGiJsRCjgD Mar 22 2014 5:36am FLAG
Anna. What's the rest of ur ph#. I want to txt u about ur needs

porkchop Mar 27 2014 12:34am FLAG
How to caress my mom's vagina while she is asleep

chutiya Mar 28 2014 7:55am FLAG
d3mUAa Enjoyed every bit of your blog post. Keep writing.

gCSehUuarmD Apr 01 2014 3:15am FLAG
When she caught you just tell her that you’re just curious and want to feel her and there is a chance she will agree

Spongeboobies Apr 11 2014 6:21am FLAG
YKKITQ Thank you ever so for you post. Will read on...

BbhUNPHkoIduUgc Apr 17 2014 4:59am FLAG
anyone have big boobs in faribault Minnesota that wants sex

im Apr 28 2014 8:22pm FLAG
I just walked into my moms room and put my face in her boobs & ass then i touched her she didn't wake

ToastMachine May 03 2014 12:02am FLAG
My aunt boob are 33dd and she is very sexy hot.

Anonymous May 06 2014 5:55am FLAG
Wait till :00-:00 or when ever i ed my mom yesterday

ToastMachine May 07 2014 10:11pm FLAG
n time

ToastMachine May 07 2014 10:12pm FLAG
I waanna sex a sexy girl with big boobs and azz

ToastMachine May 09 2014 10:08pm FLAG
Yo

B May 10 2014 8:56am FLAG
i also wanted...

boobieslover May 12 2014 1:37am FLAG
Go in her room if sh.e has a T-shirt or a tank top if she has a bra oh well but if no make sure your hand is warm then u carefull put you hand in her shirt i always do that

ToastMachine May 15 2014 10:34pm FLAG
My nephew gives me a foot rub and then gives me a drink with sleeping tablets. When im passed out, he does whatever he wants. Im usually none the wiser but theres times ive woken up tied to my bed and I see whayever he wants me to see.

Erin May 26 2014 6:14am FLAG
I masterbat at night i want some girl to help me masterbat i got a picture of my d*ck on my cell phone

Brandon Jun 03 8:53pm FLAG
Umm...You guys might not be able to help me but oneday I was masturbating and the top of my P E N I S startedto hurt if i thouch softly it will hurt

ToastMachine Jun 03 10:08pm FLAG
If you wanna get at your moms boobies stay up till Eleven or twelve oclock at night wisper her name three times if she won't wake up slowly put your hand in your moms shirt but your hand needs to be warn try thatt it works for me

I Want Sex Jun 03 10:13pm FLAG
4tbEjs Very informative blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.

LgZtXFbOQfCSJ Jun 04 4:53am FLAG
Who

ToastMachine Jun 06 10:59pm FLAG
And the I want sex guy is me

ToastMachine Jun 06 11:00pm FLAG
Make sure your mom is asleep ok you can try to get her drunk or something if you get her then get real drunk and when shegoes inside ask her if you can touch her boobs I've nevr tryed it but you can and if it don't work tell if does tell me

ToastMachine Jun 06 11:06pm FLAG
Sorry i mest up

ToastMachine Jun 06 11:07pm FLAG
You can also try giving her sleeping tablets

ToastMachine Jun 06 11:08pm FLAG
What sleeping tablets

Anonymous Jul 12 5:06am FLAG
Ummm.......Just go in there and touch her boobs if she wakes tell her you wanted to know how they feel.

ToastMachine Jul 22 11:37pm FLAG
I need sex

I need sex guy Aug 16 2:49pm FLAG
GIVE UP IF U CAN'T AND I GAVE U ALL THE ADVICE AND I'M ONLY

ToastMachine Sep 26 11:14pm FLAG
Twelve

ToastMachine Sep 26 11:14pm FLAG
I'm 9

BrB Oct 10 4:31pm FLAG
I don't have a dad so yeah. And I was kidding about the 9 thing

BrB Oct 10 4:42pm FLAG
What

Hi Oct 21 5:04pm FLAG
Look My mum was sleeping in a really deep sleep. my plan was to tell her i had stomach ache, sleep in her room and then touch her boobs late at night. My mom was really deeply asleep but the tv was on. just to be sure i tapped her and said "MOM?" she did not wake. women usually dont wear their bras to sleep and my mom was wearing one o fthose gowns which is quite loose. i cud just see the beginning of her tits. just to eb on the safe side, i faked a clumsy gesture as if to tap her again and slipped my hand onto her neck then moved it into the gown touched her boobs, when she groaned i removed my hand then i did it again. when i thougth she was gong to wake i removed my hand when she woke up i told her my fake excuse and she allowed me to sleep in her room. dad was out of country. so late at night i slip a bit of dress if then again touch her boobs. really awesome

boob lover Oct 22 8:14am FLAG
My mom is a very light sleeper. And I'm scared to touch her boobs. And I want to squeeze then so badly What do I do?

Anonymous Oct 25 3:52pm FLAG