i want to have sex with my dad

The Problem: i want to have sex with my dad so bad! i fantasize about him all the time. i think in the morning before he gets home from work i will go in the kitchen and do the dishes then when he walks in to give me a hug i will ask him to scratch my back and then start to moan and tell him it feels good. then i will press my butt into his d*ck and grab his hand and bring it to my wet and let him finger me then i will turn around and kiss him

Asked by: alicia6969 at 03:19:57 AM, Thursday, April 14, 2011 PDT FLAG

He's your faJa. I have a beautiful daughter and I would never EVER have any sort of sexual relation with her because she is my seed. If your dad loves you truly then he will feel the same way.

motherlicker Apr 14 2011 12:45pm FLAG

IF U WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR DAD GO 4 IT I AM DOING MY SIS ATM

LEE Apr 14 2011 3:07pm FLAG
Message me back lmills20@hotmail.co.uk

LEE Apr 14 2011 3:08pm FLAG
Im a 40 year old guy and I do the role play with younger **** girls. its hot !!!!!!

goofype Apr 14 2011 5:43pm FLAG
i have an advice 4 you just add me express4you@hotmail.com

exo Apr 14 2011 6:47pm FLAG
I'd have sex with my dad but mom don't know who it was

Love child Apr 14 2011 7:07pm FLAG
any takers??

goofype Apr 14 2011 7:09pm FLAG
hi hgfkh gli

hgfi' Apr 14 2011 11:43pm FLAG
Yaro mere land ki top bahar nahi aati mai kya karu?

Ram Apr 15 2011 1:36am FLAG
Okay, the only other person that gave usable advice is the first one, but I think you should NOT do it, maybe you should talk to A DIFFERENT trusted adult about this, I mean, yeah it's going to be EMBARASSING but, this is something that should be treated in good hands! Hope this helped!

Lindsey Apr 15 2011 9:57am FLAG
lindsey, you are everywhere aren't you?

The Sexpert Apr 17 2011 5:09am FLAG
likelike

The Sexper Apr 17 2011 5:12am FLAG
She could say the same about u I've seen u a lot too

_watcher_ Apr 17 2011 2:14pm FLAG
YES I AM (to the sexpert!) I LIKE TO HELP PEOPLE! GOSH! Lol!

Lindsey Apr 17 2011 3:05pm FLAG
And besides, when I grow up I want to be a child phscologist, so this website helps me practice!

Lindsey Apr 17 2011 3:06pm FLAG
And tha bible say You are a bunch of dirty sand coons, take your shiznit an put it in a pit before I spit and hit the kit wit my mit... tens. Job :46

bible lover Apr 18 2011 9:53am FLAG
My daddy s my bum every saturday when Im staying over with him. If you love each other I dont think theres nothing wrong with it. Just an advice keep it to yourselves because most of ppl wont understand and if youre your dad can go to jail. Oh another thing tell him to do it slowly it hurts at first but then its nice. Good luck

Ginger Apr 18 2011 3:03pm FLAG
lindsey these people have something wrong with them whats with all the insess why would u f some one in the same blood line r they trying to have f up kids eww man they need real help like a real doc man this is the last time in going to go on this web sit its grosser then jack butt 3

Anonymous Apr 20 2011 1:46am FLAG
o and one more hey ginger who i think is a dude nasty ..... lube might help just a thought and bible love try saying verses in a more of a up date way cuz i dont under sand a dang thing the bible says... just a sugestion,,

Anonymous Apr 20 2011 1:51am FLAG
man if the cops aint looking at this web sit they should sick people man eww by for ever weirrdos

Anonymous Apr 20 2011 1:52am FLAG
And all da s in da house say aay yo!

da bling Apr 22 2011 9:02am FLAG
that is sick!!

anyomous Apr 25 2011 3:05pm FLAG
I THINK YOU NEED HELP YOU ARE THE MOST DISGUSTING BEAST EVER. SICK P3RVERT.....

WHAT ON EARTH May 09 2011 9:53am FLAG
i did it. it didnt work as i planned for it to but i was taking a shower and i got out i guess he didnt know i was home but i wakled out of the bathroom and he was standing in front of the computer masterabuing and i came up behind him dropped my towel and touched his d*ck and started rubbing it for him then i kissed his back. he told of that it felt good and for me to sit on the desk so i did and he ate me out, that felt so good i could not beleive it. he told me i was a really bad girl and for me to cum in his mouth. his tongue felt so great. then i asked him if i could suck his d*ck so he sat down and i sat on the floor in front of him and stuck it in my mouth while he held my hair out of the way. he told of not to stop and that i was doing a great job so i did it for about twenty minutes. then he picked me up and took me to his bed and raised my legs up on top of his shoulders and put his c*ck inside of my ed. then we both came.

alicia6969 May 17 2011 6:59am FLAG
i am so . text me at 8652832618

alicia6969 May 17 2011 7:01am FLAG
ohh that sounds fun do yall do it regularly

kbaby4 May 29 2011 6:36pm FLAG
that's hot...i'm cumming right now

girl on fire Jun 11 2011 9:16am FLAG
Its just sex, I don't understand the big deal. My dad and I have been active for years, by my choice. It's like this, if you have sex with someone while your in school, you get called a slut, not to mention boys are dumb asses and will never get you to an orgasm. My dad would never tell anyone AND, I always have multiple orgasms with him.

Cindy Jun 26 2011 6:30am FLAG

Cindy Jun 26 2011 9:47am FLAG

Cindy Jun 26 2011 9:48am FLAG
Its not dirty..i think u should

R.c Jul 22 2011 11:52pm FLAG
My daughter and i spend alot of time together.shes my best friend. She is a virgin at 18.i fantasize being her first.shes beautiful with athletic tan legs

R.c Jul 22 2011 11:55pm FLAG
Hey Cindi and Alicia! I also think you should do it. But you can always wait before you do! It's good to wait. And to have a bunch of times where you make him excited and then leave him like that... be really extra nice to him, let him know that you want to do it even if he wonders about it at first. If you let him make the first move though he'll feel terrible about it forever so you have to make all the moves and if he pushes you away well you have to be prepared for that. My daddy pushed me away at first but I kept coming after him, he finally came to terms witth it but he always knew we had a special bond, I think it depends on the two people, some dads and daughters get tempted but others are really meant to be together...

Amy Jul 29 2011 1:15pm FLAG
SIKOSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! 0.o

Grossed The Out Aug 05 2011 4:13pm FLAG
1. Make sure you really want it. Trauma sucks. 2. ALWAYS use protection. We have enough stupidity on this earth without adding more incest ridden, deformed children to the overpopulated world. 3. Be ready to accept the consequences (legal or otherwise) if someone finds out. Your father could go to prison. Fathers who read this should also know that daughters might seemingly want sex at the time, but could very well be tortured with their decision the rest of their lives. This could lead to suicide or multiple sexual compulsions to ANY man at the drop of a hat.

Sickmanwhoknows Aug 15 2011 1:25pm FLAG
Okay. This is ing serious? I wouldn't even.. urgh. You discust me. Find someone your own age, whores.

livvi Aug 24 2011 5:13pm FLAG
I my dad all the time! For the last ten years. I see nothing wrong with it at all...

mia Sep 07 2011 4:57pm FLAG
I think it it yooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Boy Sep 19 2011 3:01am FLAG
i want to have sex with my dad and i would do it

sexualgirl Oct 15 2011 10:41pm FLAG
How would one get over the guilt if they actually did sleep with family?

Stanthesexualman Dec 10 2011 3:24pm FLAG
You need to accept JESUS as your Lord and saviour, be born again then you will be freeeeeeeeeeee from incest and fornication

Paul Dec 13 2011 6:44am FLAG
I am gourav from patiala. Punjab ki bhabhiya, ladkiya ya aunty's sex ke liye mujhe 75087-379 par call kre.

Gourav patiala Dec 20 2011 3:56am FLAG
Mere penis ka size 7 inch lamba or 4 inch mota hai. Jo ki har kisi femail ko santusht kr skta hai. Mujhe sirf punjab ki females hi 75087-379 pe call kre.

Gourav patiala Dec 20 2011 8:08am FLAG
Hi, i am amanpreet singh from patiala. Mujhe ek friend ki talash hai. Pls contectd me this no. +91-809-4-04

Aman Dec 21 2011 9:07am FLAG
Moti ladkiya or moti aunties ya bhabhi's chudne ke liye yhi sms kre.

Ravi desai sangrur Dec 21 2011 10:15am FLAG
I WAS RAPED BY BEASTS AND NO ONE DID ANYTHING To start with let me explain I am a shepherd, third generation; I care for large herds of sheep. I have always loved my job, it?s more of a calling than a job and I have devoted my life to caring for my flock. You may think that the shepherd game is an easy thing, but let me tell you it isn?t, I learned the hard way, sheep can be evil and devious charges! Sheep are not the gentle, animals that they pretend to be, underneath all that wool beats the heart of a psychopath!! But is hasn?t always been that way, by great grandfather used to regale me with stories of shepherding in the Old World, nights under the stars, simple pleasures with his trusty sheepdogs and the sheep were always courteous and obedient; but I can tell you things have changed. The sheep formed a union several years ago and organized themselves into a terrifying group, the worst are the ?mutton heads? a violent splinter branch of the mutton-wool union that promotes violence against sweater wearers and sheepherders and they will go to any lengths to have their way! I guess I first noticed a change in the flock a few months ago when I was alone with the largest flock, miles from civilization. The sheep had been grazing all day and with the help of my dogs we moving them back closer to the ranch. Suddenly the baaing of the flock took on a sinister tone then the sheep moved in unison to surround me blocking me inside the circle; shocked at this turn of events I shouted and raised my staff waving it over my head to move them away and back on the path, but they all just stared at me their eyes filled with a form of anger I had never seen before. I called my trusty dogs but they took one look at the flock and sprinted to the top of the nearest hill and simply watched me. I tried to break free but they closed ranks and pushed me back to the center, all the time baying and baaing in a ferocious manner, stamping their feet and swinging the wooly heads back and forth; I felt helpless and alone, I hadn?t done anything to cause this. Then suddenly the flock parted and a giant black sheep emerged, flanked on either side by two other giant rams; they strutted towards me, evil glee expressed on their faces their eyes gleaming with hatred and lust! I knew that I had to get out of there as fast as possible but escape was impossible, soon the giant black rams were upon me, they pushed me to the ground and before I could move several sheep from the flock, under orders from the black sheep, pounced on me and pinned me to the ground, then several of them pulled wool from their winter coats and fashioned it into long woolen ropes and used it to bind me and hold me firm in place. At this point I was too terrified to even speak, I just wrestled against my wooly bonds but to no avail. After a short time my strength gave out and I lay there on the ground waiting for what was to come. The black sheep baaed at me, laughing at my predicament and the rest of the flock joined them, soon the valley was filled with their baaing, then the black sheep strutted up to me sniffing me tugging at my clothing; this went on for a few minutes, I know that they were trying to instill the greatest fear in me and it was working! I tugged again at my bonds but they held me fast, then I found my voice and screamed, but no one was within earshot and not one sheep stepped forward to save me, I was at the mercy of the infamous black sheep. One of them the largest looked at the other two and baaed his orders to them, they immediately began to tear my clothing and within a few minutes I was lying ***** on the ground in front of the entire flock. Once they had removed my clothing, they sniffed my body, especially the private parts all the time baaaing and baying relentlessly enjoying my helplessness. It was then that I noticed that the leader had a massive erection; I thought oh my God, they are going to violate me, I prayed for help but no help came, I called out to the flock to save me but they all smiled sheepishly and watched as if they were at a sporting event. What happened next is too painful to relate, suffice to say I lost my virginity, then all of them in turn took me and after what seemed hours they moved off towards the ranch leaving me still tied to the ground, whimpering in pain and humiliation. It has been several weeks since my rape and I still can?t forget it, I can?t sleep I can?t even wear woolen sweaters anymore. I tried talking a therapist but he didn?t take me seriously, he told me that had been asking for it and advised me to get over it. I used to count sheep at night to get to sleep but now counting sheep gives me nightmares.

Wilhelm Dec 27 2011 4:27pm FLAG
Hi, i am kapil sharma from patiala (punjab). Main shonkiya tor pe sex karta hu. Punjabi ladkiya, aunties ya bhabhiya sex krne ke liye 79766-356 par contact kre.

Kapil sharma Dec 29 2011 2:31am FLAG
Apni hawas ko mitane ke liye distt. patiala ki ladkiya, aunties or bhabhiya mujhe 79766-356 par call kre. Free sewa.

Kapil sharma Dec 29 2011 8:13am FLAG
Size : lamba - 7 inch mota - 4.2 inch Timing : as your wish, (means discharge 10 mint me ya 25 mint me hona)

Kapil sharma Dec 29 2011 8:17am FLAG
Are mene 4 din baad site open ki hai, kisi ne bhi rply nhi kiya. Are patiala ki bhabhiyo, auntiyo or ladkiyo sharmane ki jrurt nhi hai. Agar santushat hona hai to morning ke 9am se lekar 9t ke 9pm ke bich me phone karke chudne ka time fix kijiye. Or ham pahunch jayenge kyoki wo to hmara farz hai. Baaki aap jaise kahe.

Kapil sharma Jan 01 2012 8:59am FLAG
Hi kapil, i am minakshi. Wese to main haryana ke panipat se belong krti hu. Par shadi meri punjab ke nabha me huyi hai. Meri shadi ko 6 years ho chuke hai but i am'nt satsfied. Mene apko bahut bar call krne ki try ki, ya to apka switch off ata hai ya fir ap call pick ni krte. mere no ke last digit 989 hai. Main yaha apna no de nhi skti. Pls aap ph utha lena dear. By

Minakshi Jan 12 2012 6:03pm FLAG
I am donzai from patiala girls frm punjab contact me on 9186675444 my d*ck size is inch nd 4.4 inch side ways my height is 6 feet nd body type is athletic

donzaie Feb 28 2012 7:44am FLAG
Any type of women jo satisfy hona chahe call me chahe bhabi aunty ny girls in patiala nd near call me 9186675444

donzaie Feb 29 2012 1:19am FLAG
Follow your heart, but remember in most states you both could become registered sex offenders. If its between 2 consenting adults then go for it, and never tell anyone

anonymous Mar 17 2012 2:18pm FLAG
Tell you dad you just want to have sex

Lili Mar 25 2012 2:30pm FLAG
Ur all sick idiots! Dier ur parents!

Anonymous Mar 26 2012 3:40am FLAG
U should all seek 4 serious help! Back in africa! Wed b wippin ur asses 4 dis ! Argh!

Anonymous Mar 26 2012 3:43am FLAG
your dad omg i am so wet ooooooooooooooooooooooh fuuuuck yeaaaaah

masturbation Apr 13 2012 12:21am FLAG

masturbation] Apr 13 2012 12:21am FLAG

masturbation] Apr 13 2012 12:21am FLAG
i wanna me send me ur email.

virgingirl May 04 2012 5:44am FLAG
i wanna me send me ur email.

virgingirl May 04 2012 5:45am FLAG
melvduk@live.co.uk

Anonymous May 14 2012 1:13am FLAG
I have thought about it once but I relised is was SICK! But its your life so do what ever but it can ruin your life!

Why? Jun 02 2012 6:07pm FLAG
Don't have sexs with your dad he's your blood

Taylor S. Jun 02 2012 6:42pm FLAG
I feel really

Anonymous Jun 17 2012 1:28am FLAG
do it it feels good me and my dad do it all the time i love the way he sucks my boobs and the way i suck his deck

anonymous Jun 17 2012 2:45pm FLAG
sex is great i love the way when they suck your boobs it hurts a little i could have sex all day

sex lover Jun 17 2012 2:47pm FLAG
I'm and my daddy licks me every night at bedtime. It feels so good. He puts it in my bum sometimes but it hurts me. He only do this when he goes out drinking and comes home late and wakes me up. It's only me and daddy cause my mom left when I was 7. Daddy says my vagina is for my husdand only when I'm old enough to get married. He said my bum is for him. I love my daddy very much and it feels so good when he touches me in my special places.

lilblondie Jun 18 2012 3:48pm FLAG
My dad always tryst to do me he'll come in my room and start taking his cloths off then pull my pants down and start licking me then put his dck in my vjj it hurts but he yells. @ me to not tell!!!! But I always come back for more!!! Once he brought his griefs to help him

sexy Jun 24 2012 5:16pm FLAG

sexy Jun 24 2012 5:17pm FLAG
That is so hot, I would love to experience something like this with my daughter, but only if she was concenting of course.

naughty daddy Jun 26 2012 6:47pm FLAG
Many we could do it some time!!!! Naughty daddy

sexy Jun 30 2012 8:00pm FLAG

sexy Jun 30 2012 8:00pm FLAG
One time me and dad went to a friends house and she was not there. So I put my hand on his d*ck. so he put his pants down. I started licking his c*ck up and down and stripped for him. He licked my ed me hard.

Laurie Jul 03 2012 3:43pm FLAG

Laurie Jul 03 2012 3:51pm FLAG
Is this stuff real ?

Cricketeater Jul 08 2012 3:38pm FLAG
i desperatly want sex with my dad! im twelve yearv old girl and sometimes i used to jump up on him in my underwear and pretty much ride him then and there and he would have huge willy! one night i got so close he was on the couch and i went up to him and just lunged at him going full on and he says not now the footys on!!help me! email me at amby9000@gmail.com or preferably leave a post here for any suggestions

little devil Jul 09 2012 2:29am FLAG
Just keep doing what your doing he will do something eventually

Cricketeater Jul 09 2012 5:07am FLAG
I'm and I'm wanting my moms boyfriends cousin he's 40 when he comes over and they stay up drinking I've straddled him with my panties on or if I'm swimming with my bikini on he's past out before and I have gone as far as pulling it out and rubbing my vigina with his you know what. What do I do to get his attention.

Rilly Jul 09 2012 5:48am FLAG
MINAKSHI MEIN TUMHARE SAATH SEX KARNE KE LIYE TAIYAR HU, MEIN TUMH SATISFY KARUNGA KYA TUM MUJHE MAIL KAROGI

ROCKY Jul 11 2012 3:12am FLAG
HI MY AGE 25 MINAKUMHE JAB CHAHIYE MEIN TAB SEX KARUNGA TUMHE JETNA CHAHIYE UTNA CHODUNGA AUR KOI LADKI KO MUJHSE CHUDWANA HO TO MUJHE MAIL KARE AUR MUJHE MOB NO DE MEIN ALL INDIA MEIN KAHI BHI AA SAKTAA HU .. any ladki bhabhi mumy aunty ko sex karna ho to mujhe mail kare MY MAIL ID fromhomework65@yahoo.com

rocky Jul 11 2012 3:16am FLAG
I love having sex with my dad. We like to use dildos and vibraters. He shoves his c*ck in my a** and usually puts a dildo in my vigina. Since my mom left him, we do it everyday. I cum all over his face and he sticks his tongue deep inside me. We role play. I love whn he shoves it in my a** though. I say, keep screwing your dad!!

daddy'sdirtygirl Jul 11 2012 5:11pm FLAG
Oh, and I don't just have sex with my dad. When I go to my friends house, i screw their dads too. Feels sooo good!

daddy'sdirtygirl Jul 11 2012 5:14pm FLAG

daddy'sdirtygirl Jul 11 2012 5:21pm FLAG
I strip teased for my dad and we did it for hours. We are going to have sex daily.

bucket Jul 16 2012 9:06pm FLAG
I'm and I ed my 54 year old mother

Bob Jul 16 2012 9:07pm FLAG
I want this to happen to me how do you there interested in doing it

Cricket Jul 17 2012 6:06am FLAG

Cricket Jul 17 2012 6:06am FLAG
Sorry I meant how do you know there interested

Cricket Jul 17 2012 6:07am FLAG
I want to you Cricket, how old are you?

bucket Jul 17 2012 10:49pm FLAG
Hi, I'm , blonde, and have have the biggest boobies ever. My figure is, well, skinny. I am 5 foot 7. I want to have sex with you. My boyfriend dumped me. My name is Britney and I have a slutty hot sister named Lindsey, my number is 555-08

Sexy bitch Jul 17 2012 10:54pm FLAG
I girls and boys. My daddy wants me to striptease for him all the time. I even got asked to have sex with my 8 year old brother. I am such a bitchy bl*wj*b.

Sexy bitch Jul 17 2012 10:57pm FLAG
@poobucket

Cricket Jul 18 2012 12:02pm FLAG
You people are ed up !! you need help now !!

Anonymous Jul 27 2012 11:19am FLAG
go for gold

j Jul 29 2012 6:37pm FLAG
wow naughty daddy your ed up!

Tank Jul 29 2012 6:56pm FLAG
wow naughty daddy your ed up!

Tank Jul 29 2012 6:57pm FLAG
I'm a year old boy my dad as no wife and he is 25 me and have sex with everyday all night we take showers together I suck his d*ck in the all the time and he stick it up my ass douse this mean I'm gay

This big d*ck Jul 29 2012 8:18pm FLAG
Yes, yes you are.

A Good girl Aug 01 2012 8:44am FLAG
Ok but now I have a girl friend can I still torn shight

This big d*ck Aug 02 2012 1:53am FLAG
I want to my sister but idk how to get her attention to show I want to. What should I do?

John Aug 05 2012 2:41am FLAG
I'm feeling sexy sum1 email me My email is georginaeva04@gmail.com

Anonymous Aug 10 2012 6:24am FLAG

Anonymous Aug 10 2012 6:24am FLAG
you huys are sick you need help all of you who think having sex with your blood is right

you need help Aug 11 2012 4:24am FLAG
you guys r sick get a life

Anonymous Aug 16 2012 7:51am FLAG
WTF...ew.

poop Aug 24 2012 7:12am FLAG
last night i told my dad i was sick so he told me i could sleep on his bed with him p.s i dont have a mom so then my dad got ***** and got close to me and i took my close of too and we had nice sex (•|•) boobs

boobs(•|•) Aug 25 2012 11:12pm FLAG
you guys are so gross

peaceful vegina Aug 25 2012 11:15pm FLAG
I was actually told to go here by a friend, and I think y'all are effed up. You sluttyy little bish tryna have sex with blood. If you get pregnant from your dad what will happen he gonna be daddy and gramps, how fun will that be?! Sorry Hun, just wait.

LikeLikeCreeps... Aug 31 2012 2:45pm FLAG
ya its a gr8 experience....my dads c*ck is 7' long. dat day whn he ws drunk he ed me as if a was a striper...omg dat ws best...i love having sex with him....

rashmi Sep 04 2012 10:52pm FLAG
me and my dad had sex many times becauce i wanted it and i adnorn him so i better have sex with someone i can trust-it wAS THE BEST

michael Sep 08 2012 9:50am FLAG
i am a boy and what do you do if he says no

cum me Sep 09 2012 2:03pm FLAG
what if your dads asleep and you really want to have sex with your dad what do you do

cum me Sep 09 2012 3:23pm FLAG
john you should take her in the closet and just go for it

cum me Sep 09 2012 3:29pm FLAG
Ok, guys and girls how do it wit my dad?? Details please

SEXY BTCH Sep 11 2012 5:06pm FLAG
ing sick. Sick that's just sick

jean Sep 18 2012 4:44pm FLAG
Here r the rules Seduce Se.y talk Rub his co3k suck it sit on it do your butt come and SHABAMA YOUR DONE! XD What id do to have ss3x with my dad...oFTO ← if you realized tht that is a face your cool ADD ME isha_n_2000@hoymail.com peeps!

URWETDREAM Sep 27 2012 2:53pm FLAG
wen my grama takes a shower i go to the window and get ***** and this old guy stares at me im and my boobs are big (size 36 d) i am cumming right now ;>

cuming girl ;> Sep 29 2012 1:24pm FLAG
add me for dirty talk isha_n_2000@hoymail .com take away the y for a t

SEXYB1TH Oct 06 2012 3:31pm FLAG
Any female from karnataka,india..call me to satisfy your sexual desires..i can give oral and full night.I am a 23yr old doctor,i know all tricks to satisty u..your privacy is respected,dont worry..call me on 0843947(yash)

Anonymous Oct 09 2012 4:47am FLAG
alicia6969.... I AM A FATHER, AND I HAVE A DAUGTHER; SHE'S 30. I DONT LIVE WITH HER MOTHER ANYMORE. BUT IF MY DAUGTHER WHERE TO COME ON TO ME LIKE YOU DID, I WOULD HER TOO. BUT, DONT EVER LET ANYONE KNOW IT IS BETWEEN YOU,YOUR, FATHER, AND GOD. TAKE IT TO YOUR GRAY, THE BOTH OF YOU; AS THE COMMUNITY OF AMERICA, IS NOT READY TO HEAR OF THESE STORIES. SO, MUCH FOR FREEDOM, FROM BIG BROTHER, LOOKING INTO YOUR BEDROOM.

THE LONERANGER Oct 14 2012 6:37am FLAG
Any sexy female contact me for full night sex with me vijaysharma0783@yahoo.com

Delhi Oct 23 2012 10:21am FLAG
I see nothing wrong with it. The daughter would know that her Daddy truly loves her forever and never leave by protecting and cherishing his little Princess. Any girl or woman ever care to share/chat, please email or PM me: jeff26554@yahoo.com

Jeff B. Oct 27 2012 11:19pm FLAG
im and im a boy and im very close with my uncle and evrybody was sleep but me and him and i was in my underwear and he was on the couch reading so we started talking and i got in back of him and gave him a massage and i could hear him moaning and i went under his shirt and slowly work my way to his pants and when my grandmom woke up he got up and moved away and saw my boner and smiled and said another time not now and im trying to get the same connection we had that day but his wife is in the way

gay boy Nov 01 2012 1:32pm FLAG
Can I have advice On How TO GEt Ny Da To Have Sex with NE,But I Scared and WAnna know HOw TO Get Daddy to Do It any ideas ??

Daddy IsGOing TGo You Nov 03 2012 1:23pm FLAG
I'm years hold and my daddy licks me every night at bedtime. It feels so good. He puts it in my bum sometimes but it hurts me. He only do this when he goes out and comes home late and wakes me up. It's only me and daddy cause my mom left when I was 7. Daddy says my vagina is for him and my husdand only when I'm old enough to get married. He said my bum is for him. I love my daddy very much and it feels so good when he touches me in my special places.

Anonymous Nov 06 2012 4:42am FLAG
I'm years hold and my daddy licks me every night at bedtime. It feels so good. He puts it in my bum sometimes but it hurts me. He only do this when he goes out and comes home late and wakes me up. It's only me and daddy cause my mom left when I was 7. Daddy says my vagina is for him and my husdand only when I'm old enough to get married. He said my bum is for him. I love my daddy very much and it feels so good when he touches me in my special places. Anonymous 38 seconds ago

janny Nov 06 2012 4:50am FLAG
I am a 40 year old white male from South Africa. I have a daughter. She is very sexy nd beautiful. I want to have sex with her, but I know I'ts a sin. I tried once, but she refused. My e-mail is justus.van.eeden@gmail.com if anyone is interested to chat with me

justus Nov 07 2012 4:49am FLAG
Some one txt me 1 (218) 227-3619 please some hot, sexy guy come me all night long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taylor Nov 10 2012 12:29am FLAG
Had sex with my father when i was 20, stayed at his apt and we went out drinking, next thing we knew we were humping hot and sweaty on the couch!! Best sex ever!!!

Claire Nov 12 2012 1:26pm FLAG
Claire i would like to get to know you more

nomad Nov 12 2012 9:55pm FLAG
Had sex with my dad a few times, we used to wrestle around and one day I kind of humed into his crotch, mom was at work and next thing I know I was bouncing on his lap! It was so friggin hot! Because it was so wrong, father and daughter

Julie Nov 13 2012 1:02pm FLAG
I would love to pound my daughter, she is sexy! I would love to shoot a load inside her bareback

Daddy Nov 13 2012 2:08pm FLAG
I alway caught my 6 yrs old cousin rubing her vagina in a tables stand,its turned me on.it was hot,i wonder if she had an orgasm at that age.pls advise me will i seduce her to let me rub her not to just to rub it.

Musturbator Nov 13 2012 7:29pm FLAG
Tayong mga filipino kc tamad at hindi pasensyo kya kagaya ng mga taga USA kaya mas gusto natin angbasketball kc ito lang ang kaya natin at mas madaling laruin.ang soccer laro ng mga matiyaga,maliking field sa gitna ng initan,pag umuulan madudumihan ka,ang sarap ng pakiramdam pag naka goal ang favorite team sa gitna ng matinding pg tityaga at team work.panahon na para mg bago taung mga pilipino,suportahan ang soccer,hindi kailangang matangkad,patas ang laro ng bola dahil sa baba ito nilalaro,bakit tau nagpipilit sa larong hindi naman likas sa laki nating mga pinoy?sasabihin nating maliliit tau pero malilliksi,paano naman ung makakalaban natin na taga ibang bansa matatngkad na maliliksi pa,kc likas sa kanila ang pagiging matangkad.sa ating mga pinoy pag matangkad tau mabagal tayong kumilos kc hndi tau likas na matatangkad.tanggapin na natin ang katotohanan,sa soccer tau my pag asa.wag lang tayong tamad at maarte.

Fdlkj Nov 16 2012 3:04am FLAG
...... Anyone i will have sex with you. Reading all of your sex storeys man you turn me on Me and my dad have this great bond. i don't want to have sex with him!!! That is wrong. but i would be fine with a stranger ( as in my age) not to be raped. I think i want to be a stripper or a ***star when i'm older. Any advice?????

666666 Nov 22 2012 8:22pm FLAG
I have had sex with one of my brothers an one of my cousins .. It felt soo good.. Im trying to fat my father so when my mom ain't home we can have sex .. She ain't Doin her job an I know I can do it way better.. How do I get my up right father to come around ... QUICK

wettwett Nov 23 2012 10:05am FLAG
Wettwett here is my advice to you. go out shooping. Get to most sexyest slut like clothes and lingerie. When you mum ain't home put it on and don't forget all that make up. Come up from behind him and grab his d*ck. Pull his pants down and suck it!!!!!! A man can't resist that. my advice to you is have sex with as many people in your family as you can.... Your uncles and your dad are the best though. Your uncles wont care. They will do it all to you once they are turned on! Start to dress as a slut. And do things like bending over so he can see you g- string and letting your bra show. Sit on top of him so you are facing himand open up you legs. say you need a masage on them when you are in a short skirt...Now i mean short when i say short..... Have FUn and let me no how it goes.

666666 Nov 23 2012 8:42pm FLAG
that was great!!!!!!!!!!!! I just came off my uncle........... He gave me it in the back side he liped me out and sucked my breast!!!!!!!!! for a present he gave me these great sex toys!!!!!!! And he took me for the best ride of my life opening every door. I felt like i was going to brake straight up my vagina!!!!!!! EVERYTHING Oh and these more.. But i promised i wouldn't tell any body. Ladys and gentle men UNCLES ROCK SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRY IT It's not dirtyas some of you think coz it's not your father. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

666666 Nov 23 2012 8:52pm FLAG
oppppss i meant licked

666666 Nov 23 2012 8:56pm FLAG
Have sex have sex have sex

Anonymous Nov 23 2012 8:57pm FLAG
He is soo up tight tho .. Like want to go upstairs right now an just jump in his lap an ride him until I come all over his d*ck .. Every time im around him I get quiet ... HELP !!

wettwett Nov 23 2012 9:12pm FLAG
WetWet He is your dad take charge be a slut if you wont it you do it and you do it well!!!!!!!!!!! Sex is the greatest thing in life the way it fells!! Look you wont to do it trust me

666666 Nov 23 2012 9:25pm FLAG
how old are you and how old is your dad/

666666 Nov 23 2012 9:26pm FLAG
Wetwett for lingeriie try this web site Enspiral Lingerie Sweetie i hope this help but you should do it. Most dads wont to have sex with there daughters.. It's a true fact. Look it up yoursself just make the first move. let him play with you and DRESS UP. Change your self it will be your first time with your dad and you want to turn him on. Play wiith him and once your on top of him tease you. Take charge be the beast. Try the sexiest sex moves. Look at them on youtube and coppie them. Your not a virgin so start hard.

666666 Nov 23 2012 9:35pm FLAG
Hi I am and i am a virgin. I think i'm . pls what do i do i need help!!! ADVICE

virgin Nov 24 2012 12:50am FLAG
alicia9696 Give me more details!!!!! Thats so hot.... Have you had sex with him since was he your fist lover!!1 Come on give me more. Oh and next time don't just drop your towl dress up. Get ing hot lingerie hells make up chains or something make him want it. Play with him.. That way you get it more intense everynight.... Become the beast and take charge woman Reply if your with me

Slut Nov 24 2012 12:56am FLAG
666666 I am 21 an he is 46 .. I know he has a big d*ck .. Long an fat that's exactly how i.like him .. He walks around in sweat pants with no boxers .. Just on soft it's big an I just want to taste it all .. I want him to cum in me but I know he won't if we,ever do .. I think im just going to wait until my mom leaves an wear a little tank top that makes my boobs pour out an some itty bitty shorts with no panties on an go jump in his lap an give it to him .. I wear itty bitty tank tops anyway an when I come around he glances .. Im a 38 c .. No the biggest but he is looking ;)

wettwett Nov 24 2012 2:01am FLAG
Looking for a gal 18 or older to have exciting sex. I am 52 yrs. In TX. Text me at 956-319-7853

8888 Nov 24 2012 7:53am FLAG
Ok wetwet tell me how it goes.. Details

666666 Nov 24 2012 12:53pm FLAG
.

. Nov 26 2012 6:16pm FLAG
I want all of you little sluts now!!!!

Threeg Nov 30 2012 8:26pm FLAG
I want you treeg

Anonymous Nov 30 2012 9:52pm FLAG
I my dad. He's really good at sex & when he eats me out I feels so damn good. He can fit 3 of his fingers in my vagina. I like to suck his d*ck and swallow his sweet delicious cum. When he inserts his penis into my vagina I scream, not from pain but from pressure. I love it.

meharder Dec 06 2012 1:11pm FLAG
I wont to but my dad is a xcop how bo I tern him on?

Love Dec 10 2012 2:12pm FLAG
Some hot guy or girl plz text me I'm always up for some meeting up and hooking up I want sex every night so text me 423-754-18

Hornygirl Dec 10 2012 8:15pm FLAG
I hope this is a joke, because that is straight NASTY. WTF!!! You're a nasty Dog, I mean B*tch. What the hell is wrong in your head.

Marta Dec 12 2012 11:47am FLAG
Obvious lie...

The Ninja Dec 13 2012 6:11am FLAG
im and I have sex with my dad all the time. It happened when I was taking a shower and he walked in and sat down on the toilet and rubbed me and I loved it so we went hard!

coolyo Dec 17 2012 3:50pm FLAG
I have had sex with my uncle and it just happened i was watching a movie then I relized he was sleeping and he just had his underware on so I slipped it off and started rubbing his thing against my vjj and he got up and layed down on top and we had the best sex. My dad came in once and he joined us best SEX EVER

hott Dec 18 2012 7:06am FLAG
One night I turned to tv off an went to bed because I had school the next day & my stepdad came in my room. His breath smelled like liquor and stale cigarettes. He slipped my panties off thinking I was asleep already but I was pretending. I feel like if I pretend to be asleep then it will be over faster. His hot wet tongue entered my dripping kunt hole and then he fingered my hole really hard. I tried not to let him know it felt good but I think he heard me moaning, in between crying. Next he put 3 or 4 fingers inside my vajayjay and I just humped his hand so hard. He knew I was awake then. He crammed his c.ock in my mouth and told me to get it wet so he could stick it in my butt. As he entered my butt I screamed "Please no" but then it felt really good. "Faster, harder" I said, barely able to speak. It must have been 30 minutes of straight dirty humping and sweaty sex before he finally came inside me. Then he jammed his WHOLE HAND INSIDE MY KUNT and I just lost it. Blood everywhere and I don't understand why he slapped me when I cried. He pushed me down and peed on my face. Then he told me to lick his butthole and I said "No" so he shoved his butt in my face and said "Lick that ass or I will kill your whole family, you little whore". I don't want to die. I just want to be good enough for him so my mom doesn't get rid of me. He said if I tell no one will believe me. No one would believe a girl over a man. Plus my mom would get rid of me for lying.

Frightened but Horny Dec 18 2012 10:35am FLAG
Dear Frightened, You should be honored that a guy wants to please you. Just shut up and suck it up. Literally. I would rape you into submission if you were here right now. Your mom will hate you if you tell. And your family will disown you. You should keep pleasing your stepdad and accept your role in society.

Fed Up Dec 18 2012 10:56am FLAG
What kind of people are you all. What the crappy rubbish hellish guys and girls.if the whole world becomes like you we are all gonna be beasts soon. In accord to you fools anyone can have sex with annnyyy one WTHHH you sicky sock.

Imran Dec 19 2012 3:42pm FLAG
I don't think you should! That is sick!and frightend dont listen to your step dad Tell some one at your school That is rape and that is ilegal some one at your school will believe you! Be strong. It is not okay for your step dad to do that!

goodgirl Dec 20 2012 3:25pm FLAG
that is sick and wrong

1 Dec 20 2012 10:45pm FLAG
I came on here to see why a young girl who was seperated from huger father for many years from the time she was a baby, would accuse her father of raping her and molesting her when in fact nothing like that ever happened. It has made my life hell. I found something very different on this website. I only found more questions. And now I ask myself not what is going on with my daughter, but what is going on with our adults and our youth? I understand some believe it to be okay if it is consensual sex, but a father who takes advantage of the advances of his daughter should be seoerated from his child. He is not fit. In my case there were many signs which made me question whether my daughter was actually coming onto me. I ignored them. We then had an argument and what followed a year after I had sent her back to her mother were allegations of rape which she then changed to other stories. I was charged and humiliated like never ever before. It has destroyed the relationships I had with other people. I came here to look for an answer to why my life has been turned upside down and it pains me to leave here without an answer, but a suspicion that my daughter either wanted to have sex with me and felt rejected by my failure to take her up on it or the allegations were in response to the hurt of my not being a part of her life for many years. whichever, I didn't deserve what happened, yet I find myself beiung the one trying to put our relationship back together. I get no-where and I am starting to wonder if it s even worth it. Alicia6969 - DON'T DO YOUR DAD. Sure, you may feel , but that's a feeling, not a future!

Hurting Dad Dec 21 2012 2:38pm FLAG
I had the best sex with my dad and mom it was a trio! My mom joined in! ! We do it every night now

nautybitches Dec 21 2012 4:16pm FLAG
I got pregnant and it is not funny! I am and my dad is a dad and a grammp. Think about that! and we were using a condom.

pregnantmomma Dec 21 2012 4:17pm FLAG
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! EWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP, ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT NORMAL! Dec 25 2012 8:52pm FLAG
I really really wanna me.

BlondeBassSlut Dec 27 2012 5:35pm FLAG
*I really really wanna have sex with my dad, give me details for how to get him to do me?

BlondeBassSlut Dec 27 2012 5:36pm FLAG
Mokote

MJ Dec 29 2012 8:55am FLAG
I'm and I really want to have sex with my dad he always looks at my boobs but I don't know how to get him to have sex with me and he's already cheating on my mom so I don't why he doesn't me

Anonymous Dec 29 2012 9:40pm FLAG
I am working on a film about consensual incest, is there anybody who wants to share their incest story? please email me, jw@jw-productions.com

JW Jan 01 2013 5:38am FLAG
pregantmomma Same here! Kids arent good when your ..

wishshewasnomomma Jan 02 2013 8:27am FLAG
Don't do it. just stick with masturbating.

babe Jan 02 2013 11:00am FLAG
I'm really right now. I rub my cl*t but that doesn't do much for me I need an orgasm now!any tips

babe Jan 02 2013 11:02am FLAG
I fantisise about my dad all the me

Anonymous Jan 02 2013 11:05am FLAG
I am a female thats This thing that I am about 2 say is not about my dad. I live with youth workers. I have got this youth worker that is sexy and good looking I love him 2 bits and I want him so badly but he can't do nothing 2 me it sucks. I wish he gave it 2 me every time I look at him I think about him doing things 2 me that would feel awesome and about him being *****. What should I do about this. I think I need help.

C.D Jan 05 2013 5:51am FLAG
i think you should do it!

_im__ Jan 06 2013 5:51am FLAG
Go do it I do and I'm uhh it was good giant d*ck!!!

Anonymous Jan 06 2013 8:46pm FLAG
I want a sexy d*ck in my ass;)

Sexywhore Jan 06 2013 8:47pm FLAG
I finally got him to! He has such a big sweet c*ck. Anyone else want to ?

BlondeBassSlut Jan 09 2013 7:45pm FLAG
Wow

Someone Jan 13 2013 10:50pm FLAG
Me n my wife are looking for a couple to have sex together n exchage.

Anonymous Jan 15 2013 9:17pm FLAG
Hey everyone I'm a girl if you want to have sex with your dad then you should put slutty clothers on then go back in your room and take all your clothers off then go back to your dad and sit on his lap and move back and forth

Someone Jan 17 2013 6:17pm FLAG
I'm just Kidding you are your dads little girl and he is your dad you need to get over him and move on your dad is the Rong guy so GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON

Someone Jan 17 2013 6:20pm FLAG
Sorry about what I wrote before it was Rong I know. So don't have sex with your dad it's Rong and you know it. It's just a stage that your going through I had that stage to but I got over it so dont have sex with your dad.

Someone Jan 17 2013 6:25pm FLAG
Wait 'til you get home you disgusting little bitch.

Your dad. Jan 18 2013 8:42am FLAG
Dont u'ill b defiling ur body n ur dad oh no its bad.its a stage a ****s has 2 go tru.sexual urge but wait 4 ur time dat time it wont b a sin

Ayo Jan 18 2013 11:42pm FLAG
Anybody, give me advice to get my dad to screw me?

BassSlut Jan 27 2013 3:38pm FLAG
Any girls send pics 6789938042

kush Feb 01 2013 10:10am FLAG
I think if you want to have sex with ur dad thats up too you but you should not tell anyone and i think you should be the one to make the moves not ur dad

billy Feb 05 2013 5:51am FLAG
I have two grils and both are pretty i some times wonder what it would be like too have sex with them but i know its wrong so i havent and never will and i dont know what i would say to them if they came on to me grils were not built like they are now but thats as far as it goes with me since i've turned 18 i've not had sex with any gril under age

billy Feb 05 2013 5:57am FLAG
I wish all you young grils the best luck in life i would wait if i was you it will turn out bad if you or your dad get cought and what if you get pregnat?????

billy Feb 05 2013 6:00am FLAG
You all are full of , you'd be investigated. You're poor siblings and parents would be thrown in jail so yeah.......you're all dumb!

someone with sense Feb 08 2013 5:28pm FLAG
Wtf this website cut out half of what I typed

Anonymous Feb 08 2013 5:31pm FLAG
You all need help stupid people

Sabz Feb 10 2013 4:29pm FLAG
Hello minakshi ji..if u r nt satisfied then contact me..m also from patiala n cn realy satisfie u the way u want to..any other ladies from this area mail me..immythakur7@gmai.com

immy Feb 14 2013 6:44pm FLAG
I have always wanted to have sex with my dad and I don't know why, it scares me and makes me feel ashamed because it's not normal, but why? Why would anyone want to? Reading these things where people say they do things with their father makes me tingly and it sounds silly but I just want to know why. I also want to be raped by my dad and older men in general. I know that is weird but I just want to know why.

meh Feb 21 2013 6:41am FLAG
I feel so atracted to my dauther but dont know how to start

pet Feb 23 2013 2:18pm FLAG
EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST POSTING DISGGUSTING WTH IS WRONG WITH U SSICK PSHYCO'S U SHOULD BE HEPING HER TO ING STOP NOT ENCOURAGE HER!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Feb 23 2013 5:51pm FLAG
alica PLZ PLZ PLZ tell someone h*ll u need to tell your mother

Everyone else's post is sick Feb 23 2013 5:58pm FLAG
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE ELSE THEY'RE SICK WEIRDO PSHYCOS PLZ CONSULT UR MOTHER OR 9AND TELL UR FATHER HE IS SICK

PLz Don't do it anymore Feb 23 2013 6:04pm FLAG
Just do it.

Your mom. Feb 23 2013 6:27pm FLAG
for all the people who are saying that this is nasty... why are you here? You must of had to search "sex with dad or something to get here so just

Choo Trains Feb 28 2013 6:04pm FLAG
ok first at night go to your parents room and start sucking your dads d*ck then if he wakes up just put a finger on his mouth he wont talk just enjoy but be careful if your mom wakes up just kiss her and she will join in the fun but if she dosent then continue and take your dad to the bathroom and start ing and if u want to do it more funnier try it with the lights off in the bathroom more fun and surprise

sex lover Mar 01 2013 2:50pm FLAG
rememeber do it at night

sex lover Mar 01 2013 2:50pm FLAG
Just ing do it

s be inside my anus Mar 06 2013 7:10am FLAG
My God, the language mostly used here is appalingly atrocious that definitely borders to hilarious! I really wonder whether the 'stories' here were real, or figments of a ****'s imagination. Most likely the latter, I suspect... Saddening, indeed. Anyway, in regards to the question: I am extremely open-minded, agreeing and disagreeing with what's said so far (despite the weird spellings), but ultimately the decision is yours; you have brains to know which is right or wrong, moral-wise. I'm hoping you (and other lurkers here with the same mentality as you) will make the correct decision, but if you guys don't, well, it's still your choice; just don't regret it. Anyway, it's your life, after all :)

Anon Mar 06 2013 7:35am FLAG
I understand If you feel this way but thats jus wrong he's your dam father that aint natural you need a doctor like dr dreams

TMDOJ Mar 09 2013 8:27pm FLAG
I meant dr dre

Anonymous Mar 09 2013 8:27pm FLAG
Go on nd ur dad. Its gona b sweet nd great especialy if his d*ck z long nd huge. Ur gonna enjoy it. Include ur mom also.

Prada Mar 19 2013 8:59am FLAG
Y'ALL SOME MESSED UP MOTHERKKK

BASED GOD Mar 21 2013 4:20pm FLAG
i fuked my 50 yr old dad im nd ih was nyxc he was in bed nd i was ***** nd i got on top of him nd fukedhim i loved ih nd we do ih daily

girl whos cuming Mar 23 2013 4:19pm FLAG
What the in the right mind would have sex with someone who helped make them you all need to seek medical help immediately for some of you you are beyond help some of you perverts should be locked up you nasty sons of bitches your own daughter that is really sick you all are sicko......................

You all need help Apr 01 2013 1:43pm FLAG
Any girls wanna have some hot sexy fun kik me thegiver96

anon Apr 04 2013 5:52am FLAG
I know what you feelin', im a kid and i wana fuk my dad so hard. but i dont know how to start it tho!!!! should i go into his bedroom with just under wear on and just see what he would do if we were alone? i wana suck his c*ck

Steele holmes Apr 05 2013 9:13am FLAG
Hey virgin i can help u emal me at flipe_1991@hotmail

flipe_1991@hotmail.com Apr 06 2013 6:35pm FLAG
I hope to God you all are trolls.

anon Apr 10 2013 9:21am FLAG
i have sex with my dad, we have been having sex for 2 years now its great when i get out the shower i go to hes room and he ready to have sex then i take my towel off and then he put 3 fingers up my hole then puts hes d*ck up there and does me hard and really fast.

girl yaaay May 06 2013 12:44am FLAG
im so any girl like to fuk a 18 yr old? txt me 04574724

jayden May 06 2013 7:02am FLAG
Grammmmer and spehlling is hard

T May 08 2013 6:03am FLAG
im goiing thru the same thing

tisssss me! May 11 2013 11:24am FLAG
I say go for it all you need to do is mack shure your moms not home and will be gone and climb in his bed start to make him feel good in his sleep then whennhe wakes up he will be you and if he says no just tell him that it would help you feel beter and that he should or do it when he is asleep make him hard and start if he wakes just keep going.

Fay May 18 2013 7:12am FLAG
i want to my dad and im also,, i sometimes where short shorts when im with him.. i know he watches *** because i seen it on his phone, and so do i sometimes. any advice?

Anonymous May 20 2013 11:35am FLAG
I always wanted to have sex with my dad. What should I do? I have a mum and a little brother also in the house most of the time???

desperate4dad May 20 2013 2:19pm FLAG
TO NAUGHTY DADDY AND ANY OTHER BOYS AND GIRLS MEN AND WEMON WHO FEEL LIKE BEING EXTRMLY NAUGHTY i no i can't have sex with my dad and you guys probably can't to so lets take our muinds off it. email me at hardprincecharming@gmail.com we can make each other reallt wet and take photos, send them to each other.... and talk dirty. i don't care how old u are or if you a boy or aa girl. we can fantazize about our dads coz we no we can't have them and enjoy it. P.S naughty daddy i wont to ing tight, wet and hot i wish u could feel it and come in side. i'll send you a picture and make you hard if you email me.xxx

naughty daughter. Jun 01 2013 10:38pm FLAG
Ermmm..... YOUR NASTY! I've had sex with breezy! And No poparotzzi knows about it!

BREEZYLOVA Jun 02 2013 1:44pm FLAG
Someone share there story with me please

me Jun 02 2013 7:56pm FLAG
I my dad all the time when my moms not home he licks my vagina he's been doing me since I was 8 I am almost and I love it

Daddy'spleasurebabe Jun 05 2013 6:03pm FLAG
i want to have sex with my father as well, anyone any ideas, first i m male and second my father is an orthodox

mukund Jun 06 2013 9:30am FLAG
i m gay in search of sex i love sex i love to be ed by my father hes got a big loda i want to lick it

sudarshan Jun 06 2013 9:53am FLAG
Okay I had sex with my dad one day I decided to go buy some mode thongs and see threw bras at night time after shower I put on my thong and my bra scence im double d 37, he came in I was half dressed a tshirt bra and a thongg he sat down , and scence I have a strip pole he took off my clothes so I stripped for my dad ***** I sat on his lap after and he started sucking my titties it felt soo good !! .the next day I put on linjere and got a stick I sat on his lap and gave him a lap dance omg felt awsomee! Soo I took off his clothes and I got hand coufs and sucked his d*ck and I put my them (; so every night we sleep together he touches me I touch him and ever scence all that happened we take showers together not to mention I walk ***** around the house and my parents are divorced ! ;D im 19 and hes 29 {my parents had me aat an early age) good luck girls I ride my dad everyday !!

Big titties Jun 09 2013 9:48am FLAG
The way to get your papy is to justvware a shirt t-shirt no bra just a thong and sit on his lap give him a lap dance and take your shirt off and he will suck on the ballons ! Then suck the lolipop and ride it it will work thats what I did to get my dad!

Big titties Jun 09 2013 9:54am FLAG
I caught my daughter rubbing my c*ck while I was sleepinh

bg Jun 11 2013 3:39pm FLAG
What did you do to her after that?

? Jun 13 2013 11:33pm FLAG
Unfortunately society is the one thats ed up from religion. All little girls love their daddy and want to be his lover, read the Power of Sexual Surrender it will explain it, the book is out of print but you can find it on amazon.com Why would God put those feeling inside you if you aren't meant to honor them? A daddy that says no is not ready, he is doing what he needs to do and some cannot do this. Other daddy's know how to give his little girl what she needs and give her the privilege of serving him,,

Commander T Jun 18 2013 5:53am FLAG
My daughters got their heads totally messed up by their mother because she was so screwed up. Kept them away from me and filled their minds with a load of crap. So sad... Now i teach girls how to have the experience...

Commander T Jun 18 2013 5:57am FLAG
Looking to talk to some of you ass girls on here so I can hear your dads do you or help you get it on send me your kik or voxer

tc Jun 19 2013 5:13pm FLAG
Can you ladies on here give me your kik or voxer I'm black Irish and Hawaiian I'm looking to talk

tc Jun 19 2013 5:19pm FLAG
Commander T you are so right. I started having sex with both of our daughters when they were 10 years old. Both of them wanted it and both enjoyed it. My oldest daughter is now and my youngest is and we still enjoy sex together. I am lucky however, My wife knows and approves of my relationship with our daughters. Every father should make love to his daughter. The first time I emptied my self out inside my daughters I watched their faces as I turned them into women.

Bid Bill Jun 22 2013 1:48am FLAG
it is not wrong if they are agreed

ak sathi Jun 22 2013 3:24am FLAG
Having a Mom that understands what little girls need is so awesome, what a gift to give your first sex to your daddy! I still want to have make love with all of them. I wish there was a way to know if they still want me to them.

Comamnder T Jun 22 2013 8:14am FLAG
sadly so few people understand that little girls want and need to be ed by their Daddy, now i teach and train older girls to be a daddy girl, and what it is like to have their daddy make love to them. check out bdsmsingles.com

Commander T Jun 22 2013 8:17am FLAG
Were are the ladies on this thing like I want to kik message or voxer

tc Jun 22 2013 10:03am FLAG
@tc here i am call @ 053799869

ariana7 Jun 22 2013 8:25pm FLAG
@ariana slut u must be reelly desperate!! how tacky.

mschnelle Jun 23 2013 11:25pm FLAG
Do it more

Tj Jun 24 2013 4:55am FLAG
It's not tacky its kinky and I like it hey if you don't then why come on this thing man either get in the train or hop off either way we are loving this ride bro

tc Jun 24 2013 12:28pm FLAG
Ariana hey I called you it just rang and rang is that a cell phone or a house phone

tc Jun 24 2013 12:32pm FLAG
Im and have sex with my dad all the time well not really he just plays with my boobs and licks my vagaina but I really want to have hard core sex with him but I go to school and don't want to get pregnant I'm scared but it feels so good what do I do plz give me advice also I'm scared if he wears a condom it will break and get me pregnant then when I'm pregnant my mom will wonder who the father is plz help I'm only

Feels do good but hurts so bad Jun 25 2013 6:29pm FLAG
Dear girl. Hi, I am a 52 year old dad and I have been using condoms for many years. They don't break if they are put on correctly. I'm sure your dad knows how to put it on the right way. If your dad is a bit larger than most men as I am they sell condoms for men with large penises. I have two daughters one is 10 and one is and we have sex together all the time. If you and your dad are already enjoying each others bodies don't be afraid and let yourself go. If you feel you are ready to be penetrated and your dad wants to penetrate you. You should lay back and spread you legs for him and let him enter the most intimate part of your body. I promise both you and your dad will love it and you will both have a wonderful memory for the rest of you lives. Please let the other readers and I know how everything turns out.

Daddy loves little girls Jun 26 2013 1:30am FLAG
Well I'm sure you can get the morning after pill

tc Jun 27 2013 3:12am FLAG
I hv had s*x with my dad n it was great. Just get in bed with him and rub his d*ck. my dad told me to stop but as soon as he said that i grabbed his d*ck and sucked it and he just pushed my head towards his huge inch d*ck.

Sexiiii Jun 27 2013 1:39pm FLAG
Ok well any ladies have kik or voxer I want to talk since the phone numbers on here seem to be fake

tc Jun 27 2013 3:26pm FLAG
I'm I need a kinky ass girl

tc Jun 29 2013 2:58am FLAG
Can you ladies kik message me I'm hard I want to have one of you ladies in the phone while your dad does his thing with u my kik is tony.comedy

tc Jun 29 2013 5:37pm FLAG
So no girls on here talk or what I want to meet a nice kinky girl that's down for everything

tc Jun 30 2013 1:01pm FLAG
This is the man that watched you get pushed out of your mom's vagina, and had to clean up your for any man in general, which is normal, and acting on it won't make your life easier and maybe informing yourself on how messed up your child will be if you already go down the way, and you end up pregnant, not to mention how messed up child molestation and abuse can mess up a person, continuing with your plans will only make your life harder, not easier. Please go ask for help. And if you made up this ask please stop this is actually a serious problem. It can ruin so many lives.

I love you, please stop Jul 02 2013 3:47pm FLAG
How man if the father and daughter both want it then what's the problem the problem.is if the guy is rapping her but if the daughter goes to the father and hooks him up with a bj or what ever and he enjoys it and she enjoys doing it how can it be wrong plus if you go by the bible there was only Adam and eve so that mean a lot of incest right plus that would still make everyone related so the women you have sex with is like your sister cousin so yeah dude I don't see the issue but I do see rape as wrong and if its so wrong the why is incest the highest down loaded *** off the net and animals and humans so mayyou should check your facts before you say all this stuff man

tc Jul 02 2013 3:54pm FLAG
Rather your cousins sweety,not ur dad

Tyrant Jul 03 2013 4:52pm FLAG
I want too know it all I think its fine if you who ever

tc Jul 03 2013 8:06pm FLAG
Sounds hot

Big tits Jul 11 2013 11:02am FLAG
Big tits what's your kik mines tony.comedy

tc Jul 13 2013 10:45pm FLAG
hey any lady out there who wants tonget off hmu at jman98cashflow@gmail.com

slondong8in Jul 15 2013 10:31pm FLAG
I want to have sex with my dad I sit on his lap and I feel it and ohh I want to touch it but I might get in trouble or I won't I'm scared

Anonymous Jul 15 2013 10:51pm FLAG
I haven't seen this many trolls since World of Warcraft. To be honest with you as a male, if you haven't thought about having sex with your daughter (or future daughter) even for a little bit, then you are either a damn good liar or something is wrong with YOU. That being said - I most likely wouldn't have any sexual relationships with my future daughter/s because of the problems that could arise. Then again, you never know what could happen. ;)

Giggity Jul 16 2013 11:34am FLAG
I might get in big trouble and I want/need it help!!!!!!

MewantsSEx Jul 16 2013 1:01pm FLAG
sick f**ks he is your dad f**k your brother or someone ales

SOME GUY Jul 17 2013 2:39am FLAG
Who me

MewantsSEx Jul 17 2013 3:45am FLAG
read all girls comment ..... you really make my d*ck fulll haaaaard plz connect me on skype:dezar.dezar or yahoo:luckyboy_zazaa or facebook:https://www.facebook.com/zezo.deko?ref=tn_tnmn twitter"https://twitter.com/zoz32884429

very guy Jul 20 2013 7:02am FLAG
Girls if you are willing to .he wants it more than anything.

wanting Jul 21 2013 12:25am FLAG
My anybody or anything

Myfat Jul 21 2013 3:30pm FLAG
One of many questions for those who are pro father -daughter incest: Will you committing adultery by sleeping with your mother's husband? Are you prepared to deal with the backlash of negativity that is sure to follow if your desires are made known? You. may find this romantic, erotic or exciting by the idea of tasting forbidden fruits. For all you young women fantasizing about having sexual relations with your fathers: would you want your daughters to have sexual intercourse with your husband? If you say "sure, why not?" you are lying to yourself. /

Donaldo Tahlid DAVISINI Jul 22 2013 10:30am FLAG
My daughter was when we had our first

daddy Jul 28 2013 10:35am FLAG
Me and my oldest daughter has always gave each other a small kiss, until one day our lips were locked and since that day we've had a few locked jaw accassions, the 1st time i sucked her tongue, she laughed ( excitedly )and said daddy youre nasty, i knew she liked it, sometimes when she come over i can tell she wants our luscious kiss, sometimes I grab her big ass, (she has some hips), but she never resist, a couple years ago, I asked her if I can give her some head, she responded, daddy what does it look like me giving her some head, I left it alone since, but since then when she comes over, when we're alone, we'll lock our lips, next time I'm going to pull her up on me, put her hand on my d*ck to see how she responds, if she doesn't resist, I'm aggressively moving forward, because I REALLLLY wants eat her and F**K her a'hole

Dirty mind Jul 29 2013 6:37am FLAG
I have a neice, which has a MASSSSSIVE ass, i wish i can put her on my shoulders, while her HUUUGE ass swallow my head and she can guide me any way to go, I want her a'hole SOOO bad, i wants her mom too

Dirty Mind Jul 29 2013 6:48am FLAG
OMG, I wants to eat my daughter SOOO BAD, i want her to sit on my face, i suck her cl*t, labila, lips, so she can give me a waterfall shower of her salty cum, bend her over, (face down, ass up), then i peel her butt cheeks apart, slide my slithering tongue n2 her a'hole, f**k her a'hole with my tongue, then get some hott sensation lube oil, drip the warm oil all around her a'hole, slide 1, 2, 3 n2 her vlocano a'hole, then position her butt in the air, i partially stand up, position my anaconda and slowly ease n2 her tight, warm hole, working a good rythym, stroking her fiercely with gentleness, while carressing her, till she has MULTIPLE orgazms, gently pull out, eat her tight hole, lay her on her back, gently give cl*t a bj, till she cum again and again, I get excited and more pleasure pleasing my partner, I know she want me too, but the ONLY thing that's keeping us from f'n is that I'm her father and she's my daughter, when she was a 18 yrs old ( now she's 27, mature and ready), we were laying in my bed carressing each other, i was purposely make my anaconda jump and she kept starring at it, as if she wanted it, but I get the right opportunity, ITS ON, I won't hold back and give her (yes my daughter her best sexual experience EVER.

Dirty Mind Jul 29 2013 11:41am FLAG
Yall people who r callin her sick and gross and a who** are a d**k its not her fault she loves him u cant control ur love erge if she wants s** with her pop she can do it!!

The nice Advice Jul 29 2013 10:05pm FLAG
For nasty hot email me on gordon_tz@hotmail.com and have sexual encounters with a real man.

RealMan Jul 30 2013 2:52am FLAG
"I WAS RAPED BY BEASTS AND NO ONE DID ANYTHING To start with let me explain I am a shepherd, third generation; I care for large herds of sheep. I have always loved my job, it?s more of a calling than a job and I have devoted my life to caring for my flock. You may think that the shepherd game is an easy thing, but let me tell you it isn?t, I learned the hard way, sheep can be evil and devious charges! Sheep are not the gentle, animals that they pretend to be, underneath all that wool beats the heart of a psychopath!! But is hasn?t always been that way, by great grandfather used to regale me with stories of shepherding in the Old World, nights under the stars, simple pleasures with his trusty sheepdogs and the sheep were always courteous and obedient; but I can tell you things have changed. The sheep formed a union several years ago and organized themselves into a terrifying group, the worst are the ?mutton heads? a violent splinter branch of the mutton-wool union that promotes violence against sweater wearers and sheepherders and they will go to any lengths to have their way! I guess I first noticed a change in the flock a few months ago when I was alone with the largest flock, miles from civilization. The sheep had been grazing all day and with the help of my dogs we moving them back closer to the ranch. Suddenly the baaing of the flock took on a sinister tone then the sheep moved in unison to surround me blocking me inside the circle; shocked at this turn of events I shouted and raised my staff waving it over my head to move them away and back on the path, but they all just stared at me their eyes filled with a form of anger I had never seen before. I called my trusty dogs but they took one look at the flock and sprinted to the top of the nearest hill and simply watched me. I tried to break free but they closed ranks and pushed me back to the center, all the time baying and baaing in a ferocious manner, stamping their feet and swinging the wooly heads back and forth; I felt helpless and alone, I hadn?t done anything to cause this. Then suddenly the flock parted and a giant black sheep emerged, flanked on either side by two other giant rams; they strutted towards me, evil glee expressed on their faces their eyes gleaming with hatred and lust! I knew that I had to get out of there as fast as possible but escape was impossible, soon the giant black rams were upon me, they pushed me to the ground and before I could move several sheep from the flock, under orders from the black sheep, pounced on me and pinned me to the ground, then several of them pulled wool from their winter coats and fashioned it into long woolen ropes and used it to bind me and hold me firm in place. At this point I was too terrified to even speak, I just wrestled against my wooly bonds but to no avail. After a short time my strength gave out and I lay there on the ground waiting for what was to come. The black sheep baaed at me, laughing at my predicament and the rest of the flock joined them, soon the valley was filled with their baaing, then the black sheep strutted up to me sniffing me tugging at my clothing; this went on for a few minutes, I know that they were trying to instill the greatest fear in me and it was working! I tugged again at my bonds but they held me fast, then I found my voice and screamed, but no one was within earshot and not one sheep stepped forward to save me, I was at the mercy of the infamous black sheep. One of them the largest looked at the other two and baaed his orders to them, they immediately began to tear my clothing and within a few minutes I was lying ***** on the ground in front of the entire flock. Once they had removed my clothing, they sniffed my body, especially the private parts all the time baaaing and baying relentlessly enjoying my helplessness. It was then that I noticed that the leader had a massive erection; I thought oh my God, they are going to violate me, I prayed for help but no help came, I called out to the flock to save me but they all smiled sheepishly and watched as if they were at a sporting event. What happened next is too painful to relate, suffice to say I lost my virginity, then all of them in turn took me and after what seemed hours they moved off towards the ranch leaving me still tied to the ground, whimpering in pain and humiliation. It has been several weeks since my rape and I still can?t forget it, I can?t sleep I can?t even wear woolen sweaters anymore. I tried talking a therapist but he didn?t take me seriously, he told me that had been asking for it and advised me to get over it. I used to count sheep at night to get to sleep but now counting sheep gives me nightmares." THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER READ!!! LMAO GOOD STORY! THINK ABOUT MAKING A COMIC AND SELLING IT TO THE JAPANESE, THEY PAY FOR THAT !

ANONO_J Jul 31 2013 5:50pm FLAG
I want aa sexy young girl to kik message Mr and trade pic and tell me there story tony.comedy that's my kik

tc Aug 04 2013 4:14pm FLAG
Hey who wants to tell me what us what on my vagina im 10 just tell me you want to kik and ill give you my kik but pls be an adult men or women

Kayla10kayla Aug 06 2013 2:29am FLAG
Hi im zac. Zac efron. I really need sex. My c*ck needs some loving

Anonymous Aug 06 2013 5:37pm FLAG
Kayla10kayla what's ur kik message mines tony.comedy

tc Aug 11 2013 3:21pm FLAG
While he's asleep pull his pants of and shove it in and ride it like crazy

Guesr Aug 11 2013 10:58pm FLAG
Sit on his lap and grind a little, bite his lip when you kiss him playfully or get him to wrestle around with you and accidentally rub ypur crotch with his with a serious stare, and before you know you two will be ***** and sweaty, just use protection!

Dads girl Aug 17 2013 3:40pm FLAG
me and my dad used to have sex all the time, I am trying to back off for his sake. Sense there is a chance him and mommy will be getting back together, but it's really hard for us to stop. I love him so much and don't want to be the blame for mommy leaving again :(

confused Aug 19 2013 9:41am FLAG
holy I always feel that way. My dad is sooooo sexy and I like to spy on him when he is going to the bathroom. It's so big. How can I have sex with him? What should I do to turn him on?

Help Aug 20 2013 7:22pm FLAG
im i want to have sex with my dad but i know its wrong. is this just a phase?

geez Aug 21 2013 3:41pm FLAG
me and my dad have sex we do anal and one night he got drunk and didn't put the condom on right and I got pregnant but we still and I eat his cum all of it

nuaghty girl Aug 22 2013 9:18am FLAG
Looking to trade videos and pic or listen to a girl do her dad please kik message me tony.comedy

tc Aug 24 2013 3:32pm FLAG
Add me on kik my kik name is Flameboy363

Sid Aug 25 2013 5:30am FLAG
This is so sick...

me Aug 28 2013 6:04pm FLAG
if i have a daughter lyk that sumday who wants to have sex me, i give her all the pleasure she want.. i cant wait to have that daughter.. Wew..!

doutermaniac005 Aug 30 2013 10:19am FLAG
I had sex with my dad it was so good he came home from drinking and he pulled my underwear down and stuck my favorite thing up my vjj and it was the best sex ever I was yelling out harder harder I took all my clothes off and he did to I sucked my favourite thing and my step dad dropped of something so both of my dads had sex with me a d*ck in my mouth and a d*ck up my ass Ohhh ohhhh Ohhh yeah harder my mum got home and we just jumped in the car put the seats down and did it I was screaming my dad said to shhh I popa shed my dads and then we all dd it together got to go going to have sex now ohhhh ohhhh harder

Sexybitch Sep 01 2013 5:04am FLAG
Ill have sex with you I'm doutermainac005

Sexy bitch Sep 01 2013 5:06am FLAG
I think you shouldn't depending on how old you are you're probably experiencing a lot of strange emotion your hormones are crazy! Try not to think about it, think about how strange it would be if your kid's dad is your dad too! WEIRED!

MeHard! Sep 01 2013 7:33am FLAG
hey bitch that's good

mark Sep 02 2013 11:31pm FLAG
hey sexy bitch that's a good one

Anonymous Sep 02 2013 11:32pm FLAG
hey any one on

Anonymous Sep 06 2013 8:39pm FLAG
what a lot of very strange and imaginative people.your stories made me laugh.my advice is for you all that can spell become novelists

tony toes 48 Sep 09 2013 5:32am FLAG
hey if any of u r actually girls then hit me up at therathofares@aol.com and we can trade pics and chat

Sep 14 2013 1:24pm FLAG
OMG...you are just weird :O i can't believe it > if you feel into your dad ? what kind of human you are ? you are so weird :O this is your father and you are his seed !!:(

sweety tula Sep 18 2013 2:47am FLAG
Anyone got kik?

Anonymous Oct 04 2013 9:10am FLAG
I'd say keep doing it, but always use safe sx... Ive only known my dad for 3 years after getting back in touch after 19 years, me and my dad have been doing it for a while now and tbh i really enjoy it and so does he (he not married or got gf) and we are always careful, i dont want kids with him we just have great sx there cant be any harm in doing so, so just do what you do best and screw your daddy <3 And for those who saying 'your sick for sleeping with dad' get the fck off this site then!!!

Daddy's cowgirl Oct 15 2013 1:09am FLAG
All fiction - but if it gets you hard/wet as the case may be writing it, then go ahead it's not doing anyone any harm.

Anonymous Oct 18 2013 2:17pm FLAG
my wife and I have been ed up retarded kid to raise,

loving parents Oct 20 2013 4:16pm FLAG
I say ,daughters your daddys, all you can

daughter fucher Oct 20 2013 4:28pm FLAG
Wish my daughter would have sex with me. She would only have to give the word and she would be on her back with her p**sy so full of my c*m it wouldn't be funny

Dadloveschelsea Oct 22 2013 5:13am FLAG
v4gDRP Say, you got a nice post.Thanks Again.

bPrKBPfBzZcrsnulsrb Oct 24 2013 10:50am FLAG
wincest alicia, seriously show me what you look like holyyyy

newguy Oct 24 2013 10:27pm FLAG
Kik message me Alicia cause your number doesn't work tony.comedy

tc Oct 26 2013 5:34pm FLAG
Oh my god I want to ride him! Grind and push moaning!

Anonymous Nov 01 2013 1:09am FLAG
I want to have sex today night with a guy. That he has having 7 inch c*ck. Well body shape.....i had not broken my seal. So i want it give me lots of pain for first time and pleasure also. He should take my full opportunity. Is there any guy....plz riply nw only....it should not be more than 50 less than 20.

XYX..... Nov 02 2013 11:31am FLAG
If one of you lovely young ladies wants a stand in grand dad please contact me and see if we can work something out. ldolight69@yahoo.com

ldolight69 Nov 02 2013 8:13pm FLAG
hey young naughty lil girls wanting a daddy an to be ed by daddy. well daddys here text daddy an send hum pics of you in your lil panties being naughty for daddy;) im Dalton. text me lil young girls 804 901 5533

stetboy Nov 03 2013 12:57am FLAG
Don't have sex with your dad just masturbate and pretend to be will be very awkward to have sex with your dad I can't imagine having sex with my dad I can't even imagine moaning to them that's just gross to have sex with your parents get the baby of that person imagine if you would your dad and their daughter try to have sex with you that's your little baby seriously you could be a psychopath for doing that I'm not calling names of anything but just please get a life

C,ycyumf,jygu,j Dec 05 2013 5:22pm FLAG
its coool to gv it to daddy

smooth Dec 10 2013 10:51pm FLAG
do stuff that your dad says

nobody Dec 23 2013 6:19am FLAG
Hey, i'm a Dutch person and i like my father al lot. He's really hot and he has such a nice d*ck. In the morning I always lay on his lap with my head and start touching his c*ck. i think he likes it, because he would say so if not. So my question is: should i take one step further?

lovingmydad Dec 30 2013 7:29am FLAG
Hi lovingmydad I read your post and as a dad who has sex with his beautiful daughter I would say yes take it a step further. I am 50 and my daughter is 19 and we have been having sex for quite a while now. Let me know if you need more advise or if you would like to hear about my daughter and I.

Daddyloveshisdaughter Jan 10 2014 12:52am FLAG
young girls if your dad is at all willing to do any of these things to you he does not love you the way a day should. You should explore your body in private by yourself while you grow up. Don't make adult decisions until you are adult. And family love does not include sex never has been right never will!

annyom Jan 21 2014 11:07am FLAG
girl this in not right . maybe u can him a bl*wj*b or something but he wont you. unless u get him drunk then he will have sex with u

thebler Mar 10 12:13pm FLAG
Hey thebler learn how to spell.

Your English teacher Mar 17 9:50pm FLAG
girls looking for real fun email me alex.barros30@gmail.com........I'm 20 and I'm gonna rock ur world

Stifmeister Mar 19 1:13pm FLAG
Kik daddyshine

Anonymous Mar 20 11:38am FLAG
I have been masturbating about my daddy since I was a little girl. I only got to gets so wet just thinking about the next time I will be able to have his huge c*ck inside of me. I pleasure myself thinking about him at least twenty times a day. I need my daddy so bad...

likeNiagraFallsformyDaddy Mar 30 8:26am FLAG
I think I am addicted to sex...I will take it anytime, anywhere, anyhow...there is nothing that I love more than being penetrated. Preferably by my daddy but if I can't have him any c*ck will do

LikeNiagraFallsformyDaddy Mar 30 8:28am FLAG
My dad raped me!!!! Ok so I was just lying on my bed checking Facebook and he walked in an started stripping then he ripped my clothes of and stated sucking my breast I told him to stop but he shoved his d*ck in my mouth and he made me bl*wj*b him thn he shoved it in my vj and he did it really fast it hurt so much then he whistled and the dog came in he forced the dog on my and said duck the dog or I will kill it so I rode the dog and it loved it it humped me back then suddenly I had two d*cks in my vj and it started to bleed like mad my dad stopped and licked the blood then carried on. Help me I am only what do I do

Lesbehonisted Apr 09 3:00am FLAG
I really wanna know how to masturbate

Anonymous Apr 09 4:01am FLAG
girl u need to stick with people your own age, or maybe even just stick to masturbation. It will make your life so much easier if you don't have a mental child to worry about. because right now all you should be worrying about is your own ill mind. don't listen to any of those other retards that tell you it is okay. DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!

DON'T DO ANTHING YOU WILL LATER REGRET IN LIFE! Apr 17 10:45pm FLAG
When I was young my mother walked out on us. Not long after I started sleeping with my father, with my legs in the air and his hard c**k in me on a regular basis. I use to on occasions wear my mother's clothes while he was doing me and it use to drive him crazy, he would really give it to me at those times. The times I loved most though was when he would keep me home from school so he could f**k me anywhere in the house and not be caught by my brothers or sisters. I loved having my dad's hard d*ck in me.

AliridesDaddy Apr 28 6:08am FLAG
mi dad n mi mom thy devorse so he want me n him hv sex 1nce bt thn b4 he tld me tht hvng sex wth your chlid is WHITE PEOPLE CULTURE SO NW HE WANT ME N HIM HV SEX

ANNONYMOUS May 02 4:19am FLAG
When I was I asked my daddy about sex and he gave me the birds and bees speech. So I asked my friends about it and found out a lot more. I then asked my daddy if he would show me what a man looked like "down there" and I pulled down my pants exposing myself hoping it would get him to do the same. He said not to tell mom about it and he pulled down his pants. He let me touch it and I was amazed at how big it got when it was hard. I said something like I couldn't believe that would fit inside me. Dad fingered me and said that womans parts stretch to make babies so I should be fine. He had his finger up in me and it felt so good. I don't think he really thought about what he was doing but he gave me my first orgasm. I kissed Daddy on the lips and he said if I ever wanted to ask him again just wait until mom was gone. I've been having sex with dad ever since. I'm now and dad treats me better than any of my dates do. He is the kindest sweetest man in the world and unlike my dates Daddy always lets me cum first. I'm so happy that my dad and I have sex.

Susan in Boulder May 21 11:57pm FLAG
hi i m aakash any girl,aunty jo dombivali me rehte hai agar unko sex karna hai ti i m always ready . my email id is aakashaundhkar@rediffmail. com

Anonymous May 22 4:07am FLAG
hi i m aakash any girl,aunty jo dombivali me rehte hai agar unko sex karna hai ti i m always ready . my email id is aakashaundhkar63@gmail . com

xxx May 23 8:34pm FLAG
hi i m aakash any girl,aunty jo dombivali me rehte hai agar unko sex karna hai ti i m always ready . my email id is aakashaundhkar63@gmail . com or send me a message in fb on aakashaundhkar

aaa May 27 1:58am FLAG
Here's what me and my dad do. At night, he has me reach in his underwear hole and pull his ?!#+ out. Then, he tells me to suck it. Then we both strip down and press our ?!#+s together. We fall asleep like that, but we know when we're going to. We both get in the same underwear and press our ?!#+s together while we're ***** and wake up in the morning as a new day. So go for it, 100% like I did, or while he's asleep.

XXXTube Jun 21 2:13pm FLAG
Top One Continued: WDFD!! Just do it!

XXXTube Jun 21 2:16pm FLAG
When I was little my family mainly just wore underwear at home, and didn't hide behind closed door so by age 5 I already knew the difference between boys and girls, and what sex was. When other kids started talking about sex I thought they were retarded because they got it so wrong, but if I told them what was real they thought I was lying. I didn't have many friends at school and mom and dad tried to help me make friends but I always thought the other kids were stupid. I crawled in bed with mom and dad even when I was older. One night when I was 8 or 9 as I often did I crawled in between mom and dad. Mom liked me to sleep on her side but sometimes it felt better to be between them. In the middle of the night I felt dad's penis pressing against me and I reached down and put it between my legs and held it there. I felt daddy moving his hips and sliding his penis between my legs, and between my hands and my underwear. Daddy came all over me and I didn't freak out or anything since I've seen them have sex. My only thought was that I made daddy feel good. After that night mom told me I was too old to sleep in the same bed with them. If I couldn't sleep or was upset I would tiptoe into mom and dad's bedroom and tell dad I couldn't sleep. Dad would come into my room at night and we'd snuggle, he'd come and we'd fall asleep. I didn't wear any underwear to bed one night and when daddy came in and put his penis between my legs it felt even better, WA Y BETTER. I pressed it really hard against me, it slipped in and that was the first time daddy and I and I loved it. I never felt threatened, or abused. I only felt loved.

Amanda Jul 05 6:07pm FLAG
SOUNDS SO GOOD.. BUT STILL SICK.. DADDIES SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

HUNKHUNTER. Jul 17 12:25am FLAG
any girl or aunty who lives in Delhi/Ghaziabad, and is willing to have free sex.....email me - alex.barros30@gmail.com

Stifmeister Jul 22 12:55pm FLAG