How to kill myself fast & painless!!!

The Problem: I dont want advice i dont need support i just NEED some1 2 let me no the best way to end it all 4eva

Asked by: ernesta01 at 09:34:10 PM, Tuesday, June 07, 2011 PDT FLAG

CAR EXHAUST+ALCOHOL+PAIN PILLS+SECLUSION+POOR VENTILATION

ANSWERER OF KWESCHIONS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY Jun 09 2011 12:41pm FLAG

jump of a 7 story building or higher.

Tybug24 Jun 09 2011 3:37pm FLAG
Just don't do it. What people never understand is that someone is left hurt after you die.

Someonewhocares Jun 10 2011 12:56am FLAG
Around 8AM set your oven to 350. Strip and crawl inside. By the time anyone gets home, you will be properly cooked and ready to serve

Hannibal Jun 10 2011 7:02am FLAG
hats not nice, please dont do it...x

Anonymous Jun 10 2011 11:40am FLAG
thats**

Anonymous Jun 10 2011 11:40am FLAG
what the hell is wrong with you people? are you trying to encourage him/her? dont do it please. you dont know how much you have to look foward to in your life

Anonymous Jun 10 2011 11:44am FLAG
hi im Eddie Thomas and im some one help me i wont to kill myself can some one help me

Eddie Thomas Jun 10 2011 11:56am FLAG
i dont know what to do

Eddie Thomas Jun 10 2011 11:58am FLAG
two words to eddie. dont die

emma Jun 11 2011 7:23pm FLAG
LOL TO HANNIBAL JOIN USZZZZZ!

easter island heads conglomerate Jun 12 2011 10:47am FLAG
No one should die!

Someonewhocares Jun 12 2011 5:29pm FLAG
Someonewhocares can EAT MY ER!

Eddie Thomas Jun 14 2011 11:11am FLAG
hey lets join together "the ones who thinks they r little cared, who wanna die..." to obtain atrue frienship which is all beyond other relations... anybody interested pls mail me kallusdil@gmail.com. lets be good friends forever.

Anonymous Jun 15 2011 1:08pm FLAG
i want to die need a partner

me Jun 15 2011 4:59pm FLAG
If you want to die then its your choice hun but dont let everyone else encourage/discourage you!!!

xbabesx Jun 18 2011 8:03am FLAG
If you are a girl shove a stick of dynamite up your and light the fuze. If you are a guy, shove it up your butt. Go out with a bang.

Anonymous Jun 20 2011 7:46am FLAG
jerk twat faggot whore slut bitch d*ck c*ck prick thwang vulva virgin

ozzyissocool Jun 22 2011 5:33pm FLAG
dont do it god made u for a reson thats y ur on earth a god loves and if u do u will go to he*l

neon green Jun 28 2011 5:55pm FLAG
Don't do it you need to live you live intill you die because you got your friends and family who care about you I care about you even I don't know you so think what your doing any ways they say the worldis ending their your awaser

Jeremiah miller Jul 03 2011 6:13pm FLAG
Hey what these people are saying we are here for a reson that.that dont kill you will only make you stronger we are all put here to complete a mission so please dont kill your self the creator love butyou and if you want to talk call me at 7089283700 and we will work it out goodnight call ne anytime

melvin Jul 19 2011 9:06pm FLAG
Please don't. i have had my best friend kill herself with a knife... i don't want anyone else to kill themselves. Even though i don't know you i know you have people who love you. if there are people around bullying you. move, tell some one, but by all means don't kill yourself. you will hurt many people around you and you won't have a clue. stay alive i cry thinking about my best friend. she killed herself all because of bullying. dont do it

jeni Aug 11 2011 10:06pm FLAG
I want to kill my self with a knife in to my heart how long tell i die

me Aug 18 2011 4:04pm FLAG
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

POOP SEX!!!! FAT SEX!!!!!! Sep 05 2011 11:13pm FLAG

I hope that i get to end this this and God.

Mestuckmarriedwith4kidsIneverplannedon Nov 11 2011 12:31am FLAG
Hey God, You!!!!

meedoverandstuckwith4kidsIneverplannedon Nov 11 2011 12:32am FLAG
lots of opiates, alcohol and antiemetics like zofran or pherergan even plenty of beydryl will help you to keep the pills and alcohol down. just make sure you have plenty of time to be alone so they won't be able to revive you. cause then you might be a veggie after that.

pleasekillmesoiwon'tsufferanymore Nov 28 2011 7:41pm FLAG
phenergan or benydryl

pleasekillmesoiwon'tsufferanymore Nov 28 2011 7:42pm FLAG
hire someone to kill yoself

ieatpoop May 29 2012 9:42pm FLAG
Y'all pol are fktup dnt do it n that's that. God is good n he will b there 4 u just look 4him. Hope I'm not 2 late !!!

Love u with the love of my GOD Jun 22 2012 8:03pm FLAG
DYING IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD IF DONE PAINLESSLY

MEPEOPLEHATERS Aug 20 2012 6:32am FLAG
ALL WHO SAYS THERE IS

BRITNEYSPEARSROTFLOL Aug 20 2012 6:33am FLAG
Life is an utter innnn die bitchez!

KKILLMENOW Aug 20 2012 10:23pm FLAG
THEWORLD

KKILLMENOW Aug 20 2012 10:24pm FLAG
4uck me to death

Anonymous Aug 20 2012 10:24pm FLAG
i -i-n hate my life

Anonymous Aug 20 2012 10:24pm FLAG
You're all a bunch of idiots who know nothing lol except the guy who said death is good lol this earth is going to crap and we all know it so why not disconnect your brain from your spinal cord hell I'm just waitin to move to my new place so I can leave a nice mess for the landlord and coroners to clean up

Nobodycares Aug 24 2012 6:40pm FLAG
nobody likes me i just fel like killing myself ive to ld my mum about it and she just rolls her eyes

i hate myself Sep 01 2012 6:44am FLAG
I needa partner to kill myself with i hate myself so much everday and my life o im defo goin to kill myself i tried overfosein but dont work to well and nobody cares cuz im 19 and they think in chattin

siko Sep 09 2012 6:35am FLAG
Iv never been more serious anyone who realy in means iit get on me and wel do it togethr

siko Sep 09 2012 6:39am FLAG
I want to kill myself too because it feels like nobody cares about you. and with the most people who kill themselves actually don't have anyone. i'm gonna kill myself tomorrow. just throw yourself of a building or something.

fdhjkajfk Sep 19 2012 1:46am FLAG
Hi I'm Garrett Witzel I am and my mom just got thrown in jail I hate my dad my friends think I'm annoying I can't stand everybody ignoring me nobody will miss me after I kill my self with a gun to my head

Garrett witzel Sep 25 2012 6:32pm FLAG
god go satan go death

Garrett witzel Sep 25 2012 6:35pm FLAG
life sucks! parents just want me to die! im only happy at school! and my ex is even starting to make that hell! and my mother is making me do a sport that i hate! im always in pain and i have no one to turn to!!! i just want to die but pills dont work all they do is give me a huge headache. HELP ME PLZ.

no one cares Oct 05 2012 4:21pm FLAG
My lad hung himself in march 6month ago...ive tried 2 get over it bt a carnt...8years 2 gether...im a really bright nd kno the obvious...if there is any serious ppl...i jus wana be wif my man xxxxxx he neva ment to do it...bt i will 2 be bak wif him xxxxx

Lisa Oct 10 2012 3:54pm FLAG
They say you tried to kill yourself that many time and didn't succeed you must didn't really want to die

Anonymous Oct 16 2012 9:25am FLAG
Get a hunting license and a good gun walk as far as u can into the wild but think about it while your out there if its that bad.. put the tag on your coat and turn the gun to your self and make your death a joke to the game wardens or finda new passion and hunt

bigazbuck Oct 16 2012 2:30pm FLAG
I was suicidal five years ago and attepmted and vommited in my sleep. Five years later my life is worse than ever. My family have blacksheeped me, despite being young and very bright I can't get a decent job that will support basic living needs, the government even says I make to much money to qualify for food stamps and I can't even turn my power on in a one bedroom that I split... Nothing gets better. The world will just dump on you until the day you die if you are poor. People who asume things get better are just ignorant because of their particular experiences and could never understand how you individually feel. Honestly, this world is fallen, and if you want to depart like me, then just do it. And for those wondering, I am a christian beleiver, that's what makes this so hard. Being a good person/christian hasn't blessed me. My faith is wasted and I am cursed and betrayed by my faith.

kavorkian Nov 02 2012 2:03am FLAG
Lol... Why is it so gloomy in here? Its just death after all. Who knows whats next! Earth was great, but the people here have ruined it for me, with their utter disrespect for each other and everything. Then you have to shave, cut hair and nails, work, watch the same sports- basically watch history repeat itself for for 80yrs?!? At 30, Im already bored. Im not scared of death, Im excited to see whats next...*just dont do a bullet to the head- I think you have to know the vessel is dying to move on properly.

ANewExplorer Nov 04 2012 12:24am FLAG
I want to die

Mee Nov 20 2012 1:38am FLAG
It's not worth it. I thought bout it and i'm to chicken to do it. Can someone just talk to me, please. I'm goin on in a month and I have so much goin for myself. I'm a girl Wrestler, I run Track and Cross Country, this summer i'm goin to compete in Australlia and Hawaii for Track and Field!! Can't Wait!!=D I'm in Power Lifting and I only weight bout 0 and I can bench press almost 5!! See...Life is full of excitment and we were all put on this earth to complete a mission abd be successful!!(: But please, someone talk to me. I need a guy in my life to make me Happy!!

Shay Nov 23 2012 8:03pm FLAG
Plz, will some1 just kill me so I can be relived of my life? Aka: living hell

someone Nov 24 2012 5:15pm FLAG
Go outside, yell to your neighbor "I want to kill myself" Turn around, go back inside, pet your dog, lick your cat, kill a chicke, and walla, you're dead.

Thecollestbitchever Dec 07 2012 6:48pm FLAG
I sooooo very much want to die too. I'm fifty years old, and all I've ever heard that life will be better. Well when in the F--- will that ever happen? I've been waiting long enough, and no one in this world cares. Icare about nothing at all. If someone gave me a million dollars that wouldn't even help. I hate Christmas, Thanksgiving and all of the above. I can no longer wait until the holidays are over. The seasons that I used to love. GOD in Heaven please take me from this earth so, that I won't have to do it myself because I heard somewhere that suicide is an uforgivable sin, but I'm living hell on this earth. I try to smile, and present to the world that I'm happy, when in truth I am crumbling inside.

Nameless Dec 08 2012 7:05pm FLAG
I'm set on suicide too. My dad bears me, and only last week a blood vessel burst in my eye. My therapist says all my problems will vanish, but WTF?! Nothing happens. I in' hate my life.

Anonymous Dec 16 2012 7:34am FLAG
My dad beats me, Im missing 3 BODY PARTS, because I tried to jump off my apartment roof, And ive got s blood vessel in my eye, all because of my dad.

Youcef Dec 16 2012 7:36am FLAG
Ok well i recently got ut of a relationship and it ended badly Well im nathan ginsbeg years of age and i say f**** you world cuzz im leaving it.

Nathan the looser Dec 18 2012 5:54pm FLAG
Nathan stop i dint mean to hurt you i am very sorry please dont

that girl Dec 18 2012 5:58pm FLAG
You know what you don't give a f**** because you don't want o b blamed for my suicide no one will ever care god d*****

Nathan the looser Dec 18 2012 5:59pm FLAG
Omg you jerk Why did you do it nathan you had so much gong for you why... why? I am sorry but i guess you can't hear me. :( help any body please help

that girl Dec 18 2012 6:02pm FLAG
I really want to die too. Im a nz girl. I have two sisters who will always get everything they want. Im the middle and forgotten child. My mum hates the thought of me going out anywhere with my friends. She has abused me. Her and my stepdad barely give me the time of day. I had rage at her and threw a chair and cellphone at her and broke my thumb while doing it. And no surprises she did not give two s about it. Im grounded through the whole summer break. I just want to leave. Im lonely and sad and depressed and theres nothing i want more than to leave.

Anonymous Dec 27 2012 1:08am FLAG
Understand you. I handle it anymore. See you on the other side.

Anonymous Dec 31 2012 5:27pm FLAG
i came on here to seek advice on how to kill myself, but I didnt find much so I think I'm just gonna jump out the window. good bye

good looking loser Jan 09 2013 2:40pm FLAG
Help me Im hates in school I loved a girl and now she hates me Im bullies at school help me Im I know Im young just help I hate myself and I want to die

I hate life Jan 12 2013 7:36pm FLAG
I going 2 od im and im left sith nothing im all alone all of u kill u self make the population go down

Veronica Jan 17 2013 6:16pm FLAG
Shotgun in Ur mouth works. Not even a second of pain. Life is over rated

Whothecares anyway Jan 31 2013 9:42pm FLAG
guys if you're serious i am too, i need to do it, with someone tho so get in ouch x

ali Feb 01 2013 1:50pm FLAG
Whats the best way to end my life fast and painless help asap

Anonymous Feb 07 2013 9:31pm FLAG
Take a knife and stab yourself I doing it know last comment from me ever

Hector Feb 11 2013 4:18pm FLAG
dont you sometimes wish their was a liciense to help someone commit suicide and erase their existance? and for all of those ppl who think others dont care, they do. You just learn to hate those other people due to the pain they have caused you by being stupid, etc. and not care. Stay above the influence of society! :)

Trapped'nDead Feb 11 2013 5:14pm FLAG
People how can i kill my self i am living a terrible life

goldy Feb 16 2013 1:22pm FLAG
How can you kill yourself without a slow death and no guns

Zoe Feb 20 2013 4:45pm FLAG
Everyone hates me. I want to know a way to kill myself very fast and painless so that i don't have to deal with it every day. My life is miserable.

Ihatemylife Mar 06 2013 10:13am FLAG
im am trying to kill myself fast and pain less

kyle musgrave Mar 22 2013 9:07am FLAG
u cut ur wrist in hot water lying down in ur bathtub trust me it works

kill me Apr 07 2013 2:43pm FLAG
My name is steve, and this is not a joke like most of the and return and wait eagerly for my arrival, when we depart, hell will be flooded with our souls. -Steve

Steve Apr 26 2013 10:45pm FLAG
tell me this the people who say dont die you have to live, what if it hurts to live what if i or anyone else wants to die because they cant take the pain, killing yourself isachoice, you just have to be stronger to do it, so if you want to die then do it dont listen to these god_beleiving ass holes.

i fingered a boy and he came. May 24 2013 1:03pm FLAG
hey steve my name is lucius im waiting for you and your family, you shouldent off had butt sex with yo lil bro, your burning in hell man.... so come on what you waiting for, GET IN MY VAGINA!!!

IM WAITING FOR THAT TY SMELL TO STOP. May 24 2013 1:06pm FLAG
Please Don't.

Emily May 28 2013 8:21am FLAG

Tt Sep 09 2013 10:14pm FLAG
42. next Friday. got the place and 2 days for no one to find me

anon Dec 15 2013 12:09am FLAG
i want to die. help me.

Anonymous Apr 15 2014 1:31pm FLAG
I had always wanted to kill myself, but I never had the guts... why???

Arella Jul 05 7:14pm FLAG
I am 60 years old and have had enuf of this life it dosent get any better life is I have felt this way for years cand now I am going to kill myself had enuf bye

celticbhoy77 Jul 06 2:13am FLAG
Thank you for the ones who says life is a bunch of in giving us I'm tired of it my damn self death is more easier but... You will regret killing your self

I Luv Jul 29 11:27pm FLAG
Death sounds better it's more peaceful

Livinghurts Jul 29 11:30pm FLAG
I hate this in world y

Meandtat Jul 29 11:31pm FLAG
Kan you kill me please

Meandtat Jul 29 11:32pm FLAG