Girls That want to ?

The Problem: Any girls that are looking to have fun for a while. My # is 6033052.

Asked by: hotstuff080 at 06:48:24 AM, Wednesday, September 14, 2011 PDT FLAG

heyyyy

imgianna9 Sep 14 2011 1:53pm FLAG

hey wats ur number?

Anonymous Sep 14 2011 2:05pm FLAG
text me.

hotstuff080 Sep 14 2011 2:06pm FLAG
hi ewwww

Anonymous Sep 14 2011 2:22pm FLAG
or just talk dirty

me Sep 14 2011 2:41pm FLAG
ok

Anonymous Sep 14 2011 2:58pm FLAG
wats ur number or email?

me Sep 14 2011 3:16pm FLAG
cant what bout here

Anonymous Sep 14 2011 3:43pm FLAG
Bible New Testament Matthew Chapter 24 M't:24:1: And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. M't:24:2: And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. M't:24:3: And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? M't:24:4: And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. M't:24:5: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. M't:24:6: And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. M't:24:7: For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. M't:24:8: All these are the beginning of sorrows. M't:24:9: Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. M't:24:10: And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. M't:24:: And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. M't:24:: And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. M't:24:: But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. M't:24:: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. M't:24:: When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) M't:24:: Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: M't:24:: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: M't:24:18: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. M't:24:19: And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! M't:24:20: But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: M't:24:21: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. M't:24:22: And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. M't:24:23: Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. M't:24:24: For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. M't:24:25: Behold, I have told you before. M't:24:26: Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. M't:24:27: For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. M't:24:28: For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. M't:24:29: Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: M't:24:30: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. M't:24:31: And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. M't:24:32: Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: M't:24:33: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. M't:24:34: Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. M't:24:35: Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. M't:24:36: But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. M't:24:37: But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. M't:24:38: For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, M't:24:39: And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. M't:24:40: Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. M't:24:41: Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. M't:24:42: Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. M't:24:43: But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. M't:24:44: Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. M't:24:45: Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? M't:24:46: Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. M't:24:47: Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. M't:24:48: But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; M't:24:49: And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; M't:24:50: The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, Mattew 24:51: And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. ALL THESE THINGS AND MORE ARE HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK!PLEASE GO ALONE TO YOUR ROOM AND PRAY TO GOD BY YOURSELF,TELL HIM YOU WANT TO KNOW HIM ASK HIM TO HELP YOU AND PRAY THIS PRAYER. DEAR LORD JESUS OR LORD YESHUA PLEASE I BELIEVE IN MY HEART AND CONFESS WITH MY MOUTH THAT YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD LIVED A SINLESS LIFE AND DIED ON THE CROSS TO PAY FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD AND ROSE AGAIN AFTER THREE DAY AS THE EVERLASTING SAVIOR! I CONFESS I AM A SINNER PLEASE WASH AND CLEANSE ME IN YOUR BLOOD AS I REPENT FOR MY SINS. DECLARE AND EXCEPT YOU AS THE LORD OF MY LIFE PLEASE PROTECT, GUARD AND SAVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS! THANK YOU LORD I RECEIVE YOU COMPLETELY INTO MY HEART AND LIFE PLEASE SPEAK TO ME LET ME HEAR YOUR VOICE AND GUIDE ME! HALLELUJAH! M't:6:1: Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. M't:6:2: Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. M't:6:3: But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: M't:6:4: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly. M't:6:5: And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. M't:6:6: But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. M't:6:7: But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. M't:6:8: Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. M't:6:9: After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. M't:6:10: Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. M't:6:: Give us this day our daily bread. M't:6:: And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. M't:6:: And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. M't:6:: For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: M't:6:: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. M't:6:: Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. M't:6:: But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face; M't:6:18: That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly. M't:6:19: Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: M't:6:20: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: M't:6:21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. M't:6:22: The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. M't:6:23: But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness! M't:6:24: No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. M't:6:25: Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? M't:6:26: Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? M't:6:27: Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? M't:6:28: And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: M't:6:29: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. M't:6:30: Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? M't:6:31: Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? M't:6:32: (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. M't:6:33: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. M't:6:34: Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. YESHUA LOVES YOU

JESUS LOVES YOU Sep 16 2011 5:53am FLAG