im gonna kill myself but i want it to be quick. whats the best way to do it?

The Problem: ive already made up my mind that im gonna commit suicide but i dont want it to take long. anyone got a good idea. (please dont try to talk me out of it im tired of long chats)

Asked by: anotherloser at 05:43:42 PM, Saturday, December 13, 2003 PST FLAG

y do u want to do that

sally jane Dec 14 2003 6:55am FLAG

Well...no offense...but do you realize how selfish you are? All you care about is your problems...Hey wake up call...EVERYONE HAS PROBLEMS....some of us can deal with them... I hope you have a lovely funeral...then after that no one will remember you...your future children will never have a parent..because if you are dead you cant have them...but..i am curious why you want to kill yourself...?

Me Dec 14 2003 8:42am FLAG
you are stupid...

d Dec 14 2003 9:51am FLAG
jump off a building

jokersicp Dec 14 2003 10:08am FLAG
i totally agree with 'me'^^^^^

D!S??rbEd Dec 14 2003 12:33pm FLAG
why do u even want to kill your self????

christy Dec 14 2003 1:34pm FLAG
Im in the same boat mate. Although I think suicide should be the last option, I sympathise. "ME" is doing a fine job of showing you how good life can really be...NOT. Do you really think giving a depressive a telling off is going to help!??? Think about it.

Pyschobint Dec 15 2003 4:42am FLAG
I got some asprin ill sellyou psycho

I hate airplanes Dec 15 2003 7:30am FLAG
Uhh I know the SLOWEST way is to live until you grow old of age. Another slow way is to cut your wrists and bleed to death. The cutting part hurts a small bit but the bleeding doesnt stop and wont hurt.

Joshey, With care and love. Dec 15 2003 10:28am FLAG
prove it....

Jesus Dec 15 2003 9:02pm FLAG
u should'nt die i know u said u made up ir mindi've ried to kill myself but its hurts other. please dont do it there is no good way to do it cuz doing it is wrong the fsatest way to do it i dunno bout but u shouldn't do it and even if i did i wouldn't tell u cuz it hurts to hear that u wanna die ur an awsome person like veryone everyone is special in some way so dont do it its not right.

jesus loves u Dec 17 2003 9:01am FLAG

jesus loves u Dec 17 2003 9:01am FLAG
I just dont understand...I wish everyone who wants to die, would meet someone and fall so deeply in love, that they would realize what a blessing human life is...some just dont get it... My cousin killed herself on Christmas Day 2001. Each Xmas we morn for her. We all loved her so much. No one knows why she did it, she had the perfect life, good in school every liked her, but ya know what, she didnt realize how important she was...now our family lost a part of us...Please dont do it. I only wish you could see if from this side. Someone loves you and you love someone

Me Dec 18 2003 4:28pm FLAG
Okay, i know you don't want long depressing talks, but just think about all the people you'll hurt. If there's nothing that's gonna stop you, then justtell a few distant people you're going away, then run far away from home without a trail. Then you can take some drugs and jump off a high place headfirst, but just please please please try to hurt as few people as possible.

SuppiWonSix Dec 24 2003 1:12am FLAG
hmmm...the slowest way is to drink a whole leiter of bleach and withn 2hours you will be dead.Thasts what im gonna do

I HATE MY MOTHER AND IM GONNA KILL HER Jan 04 2004 12:24pm FLAG
Woah... chill dudes... Life ain't that bad... and what about all the people you will meet and fall in love with and stuff... yeah, its all bad now but give it a year... live with it...and it gets better... this time last year i wanted to die when my gf split up with me after 4 years... she'd been cheating on me for 8 months. It hurts, it really really does but for everyones sake... the people you know now, the people you'll know in the future... bear with it... talk to someone! And I'm afraid if things are as bad as you say then a lot of people would have topped themselves a long time ago... All of you who feel like this... stick in there

Dookified Jan 04 2004 3:46pm FLAG
well every one die in the end so dosnt matter

ambs Jan 06 2004 5:17am FLAG
I feel synpathy for u cuz i know how u feel but whats the deal? How long have u felt that way? Try to be me. In the last few months i have lost my job, my car, my apartment, my financial aid, and im living with a boyfriend who couldn't care if im alive or dead. I can't get financial aid for the life of me cuz my credit was ruined by an abusive boyfriend in the past. I about to be sued over some bull. U give me a reason to live!!!! I have a little more balls because I choose to stay here even though not a minute of my day goes by without thinking of dying. and its violent the way I think. Re-affix ur balls and continue on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gypsydancer7 Jan 06 2004 5:24pm FLAG
i know how u feel i really do i meen i lost my boifrend to suicide so i thought about doing it to but i realized how it hurt me so i didnt want to that to anyone else but now i dont know if i want to live because my best frend just killed herslef too. but i wouldnt kill myself first because now im getting help and because im waiting to fall in luv so u should wait for that.

a person who truly cares and has a heart Jan 09 2004 6:42pm FLAG
its ok to get help you know to try to get over wut ever yur going through. i know it doesnt seem like it but it will make u rethink it i swear!

a person who cares Jan 09 2004 6:44pm FLAG
hey guy i want to kill myself but i dont because my girlfriend.Like she is my life i love but, my parents are ing gay i hate them.I swear i am going crazy i dont no what to do if you have an answer email me and ianitaplayer@netscape.net please guy help me i dont no what to do

esteban alapisco Jan 09 2004 8:53pm FLAG
come on fucing answer my ?

Anonymous Jan 09 2004 8:58pm FLAG

Anonymous Jan 09 2004 9:03pm FLAG
quickest way to die... 1. jump in front of a train =) fast and officient and you go out in style. 2. Homemade explosive, find a nice area in the park (make sure no one is around) and destroy a garden. 3. I'd probably steal the car of someone i despise...then drive it and myself into a gas tank. Pardon me for taking it as a joke, but i think anyone who post about killing themself...is only looking for the attention anyway. Wonder if you know just how stupid suicide is, im pretty sure that SOMEONE SOMEWHERE loves you, whether you believe that or not. Making that person cry is not worth 'escaping' the world. Ya know what could make you enjoy life....Change it, make it better, and learn to like it.

<-------> Jan 10 2004 10:51am FLAG
dont do it man, i know where you at man. I have got my ass whipped time after time. I dont do good in school. I havent had a friend in a while. But there is not any chance for all this to get better if i die. So dont do it.

sympathizer Jan 10 2004 8:34pm FLAG
did you know 300 ppl die every minuet so if your just a number in line about to die why ask how the outcome will be the same you will be dead and your minuet of fame will be over

im a pissed off drunk Jan 11 2004 6:31am FLAG
k well this is what i have to say i have tried to kill my self three times i can t be a hypacrate and tell anybody not to commite suicide.....but try intill you can... do you best to stay alive the only person that keeps me here is my wounderfull boyriend...think of one thing and hold on to it.

candie Jan 13 2004 1:24pm FLAG
Hey man If you have made up you mind....So be you just have to ask yourself what do you want your corpse to look like..Ie open casket>pills Sodium hydrocloride's real fast >don't care gun to the head..>don't have accsess to a fire arm here's what I'm doing great trick actually tried it with a watermelon. so here's how she goes first its a close casket thing...anyway you get and avrage shot gun shell(double-odd-buck's the best) and you tape a small ball bearing to the firing pin at the bottom of the shell put it to your forehead and head butt the nearest hard object and !!BOOM!! your dead........by the way make sure it;s in the middle of you fore head don't wanna live after that cause you'll be a vegitable hope that helps I'm tryin it on for size tonight.

!!BOOM!! Jan 17 2004 3:48am FLAG
my wife of seven years left me a week before christmas.then she broke in and stole the presents i had under the tree. the next week,she came and stole my baby sharpei dog.everything in my house reminds me of her and her child. when we first got together,every friend i had was buddies with her ex. so when we were married,they all split.a crappy friend is better than none.that is what i have now. i can honestly say that no other person on gods earth cares if i live or die...so,...i'm not too farfrom that line of thinking myself...except sometimes i wonder if it wouldn't be kind of like letting that ***** win...

vbmiller7356@sbcglobal.net Jan 18 2004 11:09am FLAG
the best way is drug yourself with enough drugs it will kill you slowely, good luck in the next life dawg.

Tupac Shakur Jan 18 2004 5:22pm FLAG
I always thought a good way to do it would be to jump off a cliff, but to have a parachute just in case your life flashes before your eyes and you decide you dont wanna die....... but IMO the fastest way to do it would be a speeding bullet into your brain

ToolianMan Jan 19 2004 9:13pm FLAG
how about i kill myself right now cuz there is nothing to live for

..... Jan 19 2004 10:33pm FLAG
see no one can say anything to that cuz ur all wrong

..... Jan 19 2004 10:34pm FLAG
The world is a sad sick place People in it are lost Don't take no notice of the human race You are you and must be at all cost Be glad that you have a life Be happy for each new day given Dont let it get you down, trouble and strife But thank god that you are forgiven You are young, you have the time and stength to start again, and live life to its length Show them, that you are cool and brave and live life full before you reach the grave

Angel Jan 20 2004 1:14pm FLAG
i dont think this is appropriate to be talking about on here...if you wanna kill urself dont bring all these ppl into it..just kill yourself stupid...have fun when u do...

really digusted with this advice__ (*^*) Jan 21 2004 12:26pm FLAG
All I can say is don't do it. Things aren't as bad as they may seem.

A Gnome Jan 21 2004 10:12pm FLAG
ill just stab myself in the head im only

Jan 22 2004 2:38pm FLAG
im gonna stab my slef in the chest our in da head i think i might do it around feb im so stessed out i dont noe wat to do im only a kid and im im gonna kill myself

Jan 22 2004 2:41pm FLAG
why did God create live? isn't it better if there is nothing? nobody feel happy, nobody feel sad, nobody get into hell or heaven. there aren't cry or laugh. just blank... so there aren't any problems, nobody gets hurted. i want to kill my self too coz of love.

i've learnt english! .\ /. Jan 30 2004 4:59am FLAG
dont kill urself..theres a reason why god put u hear on earth. and if u dont die naturally then theres no reason for u to die

Anonymous Feb 10 2004 12:07pm FLAG
i hate my life too, but i wanna stay here to bother the people who is drivin' me nutz.do that. take revenge.make they kill themselves, you live to make fun of them and piss in their grave, you are stronger than that. suicide if you are a out of me. but i think, they will die first. when they need me, im not gonna be there

Paraguay sucks Mar 09 2004 8:34pm FLAG
no bull, im not going to tell you its going to get betta, coz i feel the way you do now. i just read paraguay sucks's comment and i have to say, its a pretty good idea.

Lilith Mar 14 2004 2:38pm FLAG
but you know what, im going to kill myself, so what the , i cant really give you ANY ADVICE.i only found this site because it had the header 'quickest way to die' in one of the comments.

Anonymous Mar 14 2004 2:40pm FLAG
hi

tutz Mar 18 2004 2:42am FLAG
did you do it yet? If you did....how did you do it? If you don't respond...I guess you did it already.

tutz Mar 18 2004 2:43am FLAG
the human race is selfish. they believe that a person musnt kill themselves due to the suffering it causes. what about the person who wants to kill themselvesthey are suffering. the human race is an idealistic remanant of true stupidity. must people think death is bad. pills, bullet to brain. quick and easy. 3 or more old navy commercials in a row...jk.

deathisnotsorrow Mar 20 2004 5:00pm FLAG
love your life no matter when or how long cruelty suffices. peace out.im not a drugy ive never done them. fyi.

deathisnotsorrow Mar 20 2004 5:02pm FLAG
I hate my life. Im a ing hypocrite.

deathisnotsorrow Mar 20 2004 5:08pm FLAG
If ur gonna kill yourself take an overdose cause u dont feel anything

Anonymous Mar 22 2004 12:27pm FLAG

Anonymous Mar 22 2004 12:29pm FLAG
id say tha quickest way is ta either jump off a building head first or OD... but id say the best way is to slowly let yourself naturaly die of old age so u kan show tha ppl that piss u off that ur better than they think u r

a Mar 22 2004 10:10pm FLAG
people that say your selfish think they know whats right for everyone. But since your doing it, kill a bunch of people and then shoot yourself in the head. Life is a trip some people don't want to go the whole way. I bet people who said that don't go through as much as they think. I was molested by a 50 year old man who I thought was a friend when I was 8 and I still want to kill him for what he did and I just might when I can't take the thoughts anymore.

.... Mar 27 2004 1:34am FLAG
Hmmm.........................................................

WERD Mar 27 2004 1:37am FLAG
we should kill each other. in fact, maybe a ring of suicidalists all blast each other s brains out at the same time. it is art. check out lovelypartinggifts.com for a good list of ways to exit. good luck, i hate this life too.

smallpistol Mar 27 2004 1:12pm FLAG
Are all of you just stupid? What are you on line talking about killing yourself for? Do you really think you are that worthless and have nothing to contributte? Get mad about something, kick a can or cut up a picture or tell someone to ty and a cute person flits with you, or a glance/smile/kiss from someone make you think twice. Well think twice. The worst torture you can give yourself is to keep living. Are you up to it? Been there done that...not successfully, obviously

Been there done that...not successfully, obviously Mar 28 2004 10:42pm FLAG

Been there done that...not successfully, obviously Mar 28 2004 10:44pm FLAG
likking yourself? you mean killing yourself?

Freudian Slip Mar 28 2004 10:45pm FLAG
i know exacly how you feel you may not belive me but every one in my ing life hate me i am not joking . i am bad in school i have absolutly no friend . and i have anziaxoposis (4 all you dumb assis it mean i have a fear of every thing i mean everything )and the only thing i look forward to it american idol that is how gay my life is by the way my dad left me and i read my moms journal and it said that she hates me and think i am selfish and very need

put that in your pipe and smoke it ! B!cth Mar 30 2004 5:56pm FLAG
know exacly how you feel you may not belive me but every one in my ing life hate me i am not joking . i am bad in school i have absolutly no friend . and i have anziaxoposis (4 all you dumb assis it mean i have a fear of every thing i mean everything )and the only thing i look forward to it american idol that is how gay my life is by the way my dad left me and i read my moms journal and it said that she hates me and think i am selfish and very needy

put that in your pipe and smoke it ! B!cth Mar 30 2004 5:58pm FLAG
You people are all missing the question!!! Can?t you just stop thinking about yourselves for a second and give the man a straight answer if you know? If you don?t, don?t bother writing anything!

D Apr 02 2004 7:31am FLAG
i wanna kill myself too i dont see any reasons for lving either god has put us in a place so horrible i think this may be hell i have an eating disorder everyone hates me my mum kicked me outta my hom my dad ownt elt me outta the house i cant use the phones or communicate with nayone so tonight i will overdose myself im sick of it all this

luv nikki xoco Apr 04 2004 6:29am FLAG
I think you should kill yourself why not I would love to be able to take my life like you I can stand these what you think all of your are a load of smelly twat I dont care I would love to be able to kill myself

Anonymous Apr 07 2004 8:56am FLAG
WHEN i get 2 heaven imma stab jesus

SLUTS Apr 08 2004 12:09am FLAG
JUST SHOOT YOURSELF DUMBASS.............

#1 therapest Apr 08 2004 4:07pm FLAG
all yall

Anonymous Apr 09 2004 11:04am FLAG
thanks yall im really going o kill my self now so yall bitches life has no meaning

seth M tx ned Apr 09 2004 11:06am FLAG
k i was just thinking about killing myself. reading this made me realize how stupid that idea was. i was thinging bout killing myself cuz i may have to repeat 7th grade/just had a fight with my mom. (yea i know i overreactied) as 4 ways 2 kill yoself heres a list *shoot ur slef *light ur slef on fire *cut wrists and wright scucide letter with the blood *stab self in head * starve self *drown *get hit by a truck watch 'happy tree friends to get more ideas go 2 www.happytreefriends.com

screw god worship satain 666 Apr 11 2004 3:16pm FLAG
well lets see..i will kill myself...i feel like sh*t. i have been thru lots of stuff with guys. i had a miscarrige..my husband (whom i am divorced form now) left me during that. my grandfather just died. i just moved away from all my friends...i lost my job and behind in bills...i hate my life...i dont feel special...all this built up... erines319@aol.com if u wanna talk.

Dragonfly Apr 11 2004 8:19pm FLAG
i thought of another idea take a whole bottle of asprin then drink a bottle of tequila.

screw god worship satain 666 Apr 13 2004 12:25pm FLAG
the best way to die is taking loads of xtc and speed going raving and dieing on the dance floor in tru style ...bling bling

chimsta Apr 13 2004 1:16pm FLAG
hmmm heres a poem if it helps "People see the world in black and white. I scream and yell with all my might. Begging someone to hear my cries. Begging for them to see my tortured soul. But no. they turn def ears to my screams they live in there little happy bubble. Blocking out the darkness. Well as the full moon shines on the souls of the dammed and blood flows like a river of death in the streets. Then all the barriers shall be brought down into nothingness. Then they shall see the true pain that I suffer. " writan by me NO STEALING OR ELSE I SHALL BITE U

screw god worship satain 666 Apr 14 2004 2:41pm FLAG
chocke on a d*ck

me Apr 14 2004 4:35pm FLAG
choke on a big d*ck

me Apr 14 2004 4:35pm FLAG
me u are one ed uip person

screw god worship satain 666 Apr 15 2004 12:18pm FLAG
do it cause im going to to!

kristylove99 Oct 28 2004 7:39pm FLAG
u know, sum times, things just get too hard, lots of probs, depression and all, and killing ur self is a option, thought about it myself, wish i could say i was ova it, but i'm not, when sum 1 is near killing them slfs, then they av thought long and hard, selfish? mayb, u can get into a corner and there's no way out, other then taking ur own life, guess thats where i am now....

Ade.... Nov 02 2004 3:08am FLAG
DO IT !!!

Kevin Nov 12 2004 5:19pm FLAG
Sing "My Little Pony" to 500 cats, then stick your head up your annoying brother's a*se, then stand ***** in the street. Have fun! :)

gobbly Nov 21 2004 2:24am FLAG
i want to do something with out taking pills and drinking something i dont want to it up do u know any other ways

ericisdafinest@sbcglobal.net Dec 30 2004 8:02am FLAG
I TRIED RAPPING DUCK TAPE ALL OVER MY FACE BUT THAT DOESNT WORK I NEED TO GO I DONT LIKE SCHOOL IM TERRIFIED OF IT AND I HAVE ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION EVERY SINGLE DAY BEFORE SCHOOL I WOULD WAKE UP A four thirty in the morning and sit on the torlite untli i went i diddnt want to go in school then i would sleep with my legs bent so my stomach would not hurt and feel like i am sitting in a chair then i would not eat breakfest or lunch cause i diddnt want my stomach to hurt thats how scared i am i have tried so many times but nothing works any body have ideas for wat i could do?? please i dont want to go to school on the sixth on january

Anonymous Dec 30 2004 8:12am FLAG

ericisdafinest@sbcglobal.net Dec 30 2004 8:12am FLAG
answer me plz

eric Dec 30 2004 8:17am FLAG
please write me back someone

eric or emali me Dec 31 2004 2:11pm FLAG
any1 there?

eric Jan 04 2005 6:46am FLAG
hey, i feel exactly the same as you and ive really had enough of my life so much. im only and ive been thinking about suicide for over a year but im 2 scared 2 take my life because i know that im going to hurt so many people and they'll be angry at me. i dont care if any of you call me pathetic or stupid but thats just the way i feel

hannah Jan 09 2005 3:47pm FLAG
Yea i want to too, but i don't know how much asprin to take if u know e-mail me xxloser6102@aol.com

Life Sux xxx Feb 18 2005 7:17pm FLAG
If I ever thought about killing myself cause my life sucked I just do something like run away. Start a new life, you have nothing to lose you would have been dead anyway. Don't be a little bitch and kill yourself.. ha

G0D Feb 20 2005 8:42pm FLAG
Hey, When I was three years old my parents died in a car accident. I tried to kill myself lots of times, but I never could. I think that you should do what you want IF you have been In a situation like mine when someone very close to you have died. But now I live with my grandparents and I know that my parents didn't intend on my dying over their death. I hope you make the right decision.

Arricka Josephene Tressa Rhenee Carter the 3rd Feb 27 2005 1:36pm FLAG
I am still under stress from my parents yelling at me every morning, but i will probably have to deal with it. I also wanted to try and kill myself but i knew that my heart tells me that, that is not the solution.The solution for me was just to relax and dont pay attention to the yelling and screaming just listen to what they have to say cause trust me they are trying to help you, it might not seem like it but they care.(They acually cant stand watching their child sit there and get upset).So here is a piece of advice for everyone "you will always find a way to deal with your problems.

problom advicer Feb 28 2005 5:43am FLAG
i have thought about killing myself many times but i don't know how to do any advice i want to take pills to kill myself

looney Feb 28 2005 1:22pm FLAG
i feel the same way playboy...everyone has their reasons.iv had the shotgun to my head,iv not slept for days at a time. People do say they care about me.. but nothing does matter.. so at the end of the day your either going to kill urself or your not. make up your mind NUCCA

kev Mar 01 2005 10:39am FLAG
i was a cutter not gonna deny it but now i try so hard 2 not pick up the knife . its hard cuz it seems like no one cares but if i can do it u can 2

marymary Mar 01 2005 4:41pm FLAG
the best way to die is a rope round the neck and jump from a high place your neck breaks instantly all over job done bye bye

imgonna doit tonight Apr 21 2005 1:07pm FLAG
if the ropes to long the fall will kill you anyway

Anonymous Apr 21 2005 1:09pm FLAG
Guys I have been down the road of suicide it is not a pleasent thing.I didn't die and now i'm glad i'm here.And i was almost dead but they took me to the hospital.So don't go down that road.

Hope Apr 21 2005 3:19pm FLAG
Hey ppl i tried to kill myself several times before but i dont know what is the less painful way to plz e-mail me back with the less painful way to die LaSexiMami_BuenaChica_PorVida@yahoo.com and all yall haters and that are bitches bye

please e-mail me a/s/a/p Apr 26 2005 1:44pm FLAG
a new gun or a new life both do the same job but a new life is better

ron May 04 2005 9:49am FLAG
please yas all need to grow up! i mean ur actually asking how many asprin u need to take, if ur gonna kill urself u dont ask people how to do it u in idiots get a real life!

Jesus christ May 19 2005 6:57am FLAG
Fastest way may be to take mouse poison. It contains sodium azide which is very, very potent and will shut down the electron transport system in all of your cells, causing you to internally asphyxiate and die. Death comes quick. Something better would be to simply drive somewhere remote with a sufficiently large amount of tubing that you can run exhaust back to the passenger compartment of your car and then just settle in for a deep sleep. The carbon monoxide will selectively bind to your hemoglobin with more affinity than oxygen and basically you will not wake up. Simply become quite drowsy and fall of to sleep. That will be my method of chouce. Oh, and to those who keep telling people to think about others. Please, give other a break! Do you think that others sit there and think about what the suicidal person is going through 24/7? I don't think so. Further, where is it written that the suicidal person has a primary responsibility to others around him/her? Are our lives ours to control for our own purpose or for the purposes of others. If a suicidal person's life is so bleak that is the decision that they have come to, should they be called selfish becuase they will not endure additional personal anguish by living to make sure that those who woudl miss them have the emotional support that they so desire in their own lives? Self-direction over one's life or autonomy over your actions or whatever you wish to call it is a basic personal right. Give the advice or recommendation that you like, but please be mature enough to not condemn someone for the paths they choose. It shows a stunning lack of compassion and a simplistic understanding of a what is a difficult and complex decision.

Science guy May 21 2005 4:48pm FLAG
get a ak47 with atleast 3 50 round clips..pump 9 shells into random ppl...cops,parents,friends and lovers.....save 1 for your self. strait up suicide kinda sux because everyone that hates you wins,so take them out too it will make you feel better in the end and might get you in good with satan affter you reach hell....good luck

even god hates May 24 2005 1:12pm FLAG
If a person wants to kill him/her self it wasnt an easy to decied and the amount of personal time to get there- its a painful trip to get there as they might have kids family and so on. To all the smart arse remarks that you have seen ( i hope you all die a painful death and it takes years as i am there and its hell so fff uuuu aaallll ) And for the advice go buy $200.00 worth of her--- and have 3 glasses of vodka. Good luck.

Bill May 28 2005 6:58am FLAG
steal sum beer from sum1 and get really drunk like REALLY drunk, slit yor wrists and you'll think it's funny, i'm gonna do it as soon as i get sum time alone in my house if my momll ever leave (i hate her)

a suicidal maniac May 30 2005 1:27pm FLAG
my mom is evil, maybe i should kill her instead.... hum? what do y'all think? ps--if any1 is logged on, write back i'm board

a suicidal maniac May 30 2005 1:28pm FLAG
hey! for u people who wnna kill ya perents- learn how to cook, and look around for cleaning chemicals and when yor parents come home, surprise them with a nice cake.... loaded w/ killer chemicals mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KILL YOUR PARENTS! oh yea-- dump their bodies somewhere, clean the chemicals up trash the rest of the cake, then call the cops 4 days later and say your parents never came home, or kill yourself and let the po-pos deal with it when they finally discover your bodies!

a homicidal/suicidal maniac May 30 2005 1:37pm FLAG
people tell me everyday that suicides not the way to end my life but it is i hate my parents i hate my school i hate my life and most of all i hate myself i let my bro sexually abuse me and its my fault cuz i didn't stop him yall know what i mean?

who cares? May 30 2005 8:08pm FLAG
i wuz abused by my dad but u should just forget about it, your bro was crazy, NO ON SHOULD HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THAT IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT

Anonymous May 30 2005 8:11pm FLAG
people said to me all the time that "finding god will end all my pain and sorrow" i tried it for 4 months it was bull, then i found satan, i feel like i'm on top of the world...satan will take over

love satan Jun 01 2005 12:39pm FLAG
hey listen....i no how u feel i cut myself all the time, if uve made up ur mind, i guess we cant try to get u 2 stop but the easiest way is to slit ur wrist, its hard for ****s to get a gun or drugs but the kitchen has to have knifes so slit ur wrist, but reconsider, dont make a mistake, i've known people that jumped off a building and rite before they hit the ground, they wanted to change their mind and they got to, cuz they didnt die from impact. but usually, u jump off a building u dont get a chance to change ur mind, so choose ur path wisely...

crazygurl Jun 02 2005 4:19pm FLAG
Life is now good at all and there is no point in life. iv tryd 3 times, first i slit me rist me m8 came in me room and got me the second time i jumped out a flat window me broke me lags n arms me ribs lost a large amount of blood n the last time 2 month ago i took every pill in me house n drank 3lters of vodka but me mum came home early god bam b itch, now why am i still here. im locked in me house by me mum and dad (wankers) they have me on special visits. they check me computer for like this but the dum asses dont find out haha! me next attempt will be to go into a bath and stay under the water or when i get to go out to the shop i will jump off the motoway bridge wish me luck!

god let me die Jun 14 2005 2:38am FLAG
Have a go at these - 101 way 2 kill ur self! 1. Slit your wrists. 2. Drink cleaning supplies. 3. Put your dad's rifle in your mouth and shoot. 4. Cut yourself along several major arteries and slowly bleed to death. 5. Fill the bathtub up with hot water and get in. Go underwater & breathe until I say stop. 6. Give yourself a homemade tattoo with toxic silver pen. 7. Fill the bathtub up. Grab a toaster & plug it in. Get in the bathtub and bring the toaster with you. Push down the button & enjoy! 8. Boil several gallons of water on the stove and "accidentally" spill it all on yourself. 9. Bash your head in with a hammer. 10. Get an axe from the woodpile & split yourself in half. . Use your telekinetic powers to make the house fall apart. . Tease the elevator by not letting it close until it buzzes loudly. Stand in the door's way and let it close. . Break a mirror. Take two sharp pieces of the glass and shove them in your eyes, hard and deep. . Shove a Chef's knife up your butt. . Kill someone else and plead for death by lethal injection. . Break a bottle of wine on a table and shove it in your stomach. . Have your best friend run you over with a steamroller. 18. Turn on the iron until water dances on surface. Put it on several places on your body, keeping it in each place for at least 45 seconds. 19. Jump off a building, aiming carefully to impale yourself on a lamppost. 20. Drive a wooden stake in your heart. 21. Induce vomiting until you black out and slip into a coma. This coma should last for several months, in which time your family will certainly decide to pull the plug. 22. Put your pinkie, as well as any other digits that will fit, into an electrical socket. 23. Purposely catch your clothing in the escalator at a local mall and fight off anyone who tries to help. Enjoy the ride! 24. Swallow vanilla bath beads. 25. Drop a lit match down your throat. 26. Eat three tubes of toothpaste - and I'm not talking about trial size. 27. Hang yourself in your closet with an electrical cord. 28. Unbend a coat hanger and slowly & carefully shove it up your nose. 29. Crash a car into a department store window displaying a nativity scene. Merry Christmas! 30. Lodge your head in the toilet bowl and flush mercilessly. 31. Get your hand caught in the CD-ROM drive and attempt to cut it off with a dull pocketknife. 32. Make a pipe bomb and blow up your house with you inside, of course. 33. Stuff toilet paper down your throat until you choke. 34. Eat baby powder. 35. Eat deodorant. 36. Take a walk in the ghetto with a giant boom box blasting Vanilla Ice. 37. Anger a cannibal. 38. Drown yourself in a spoon full of water. 39. Get a friend to throw a few CDs Frisbee-style at your stomach and throat. 40. Swallow fif**** razor blades. 41. Drink 2 bottles of cough syrup. 42. Lock yourself in a room. After you've eaten the carpet and peeled the paint off the walls for a snack, you'll eventually starve. 43. Swerve into the left rear wheels of a moving transfer truck on your bike. 44. Break a battery open and pour it into a glass of Dr. Pepper and drink it. 45. Live on top of an active volcano. 46. Piss off O.J. Simpson. 47. Eat a string of Christmas tree lights. 48. Give yourself a million paper cuts if the paper cuts don't kill you, the counting will. 49. Nail yourself to the side of a federal building. 50. Scalp yourself. If you're not dead, make photocopies. 51. Cry your eyes out literally. 52. Burn plastic and breathe in the toxic fumes. 53. Charge into a big screen TV. 54. Lag behind when participating in a Bull Run. 55. Walk around in downtown New Jersey with a Target store shirt on. 56. Smash your head in the safe door again & again & again 57. Spray a bottle of air freshener up your nose and inhale at the same time. 58. Eat a dog with heartworms raw. 59. Strategically place yourself in the middle of a very busy intersection at rush hour during daylight savings time while wearing a tight, black jumpsuit, being ever so careful to hit every car you see. 60. Go to a screaming at the top of your lungs, "I'm a pony! I'm a pony!" 61. Make like Sonny Bono when on a skiing trip. 62. Get run over by an ostrich. 63. Get ***** and lay on 0-watt light bulbs, and then flip the switch. 64. Cut off all your fingers then write a ten-page report on "Polyester versus Cotton Fabrics" with the stubs. 65. Get pregnant and then have your mother perform an emergency C-section just for kicks. 66. Jam a toothbrush in your bellybutton. 67. Brush your teeth with a MACH 3 razor. 68. Drill a hole in your head. 69. Find a huge pine tree. Cut it down with a chainsaw while standing in its falling path. 70. Skinny-dip in a shark tank with your favourite rubber ducky. 71. Drive with a rabid monkey in your back seat. 72. Play NASCAR with an unsuspecting fellow driver. 73. Jump off the balcony in a school auditorium. 74. Smash your head through a wooden door, making sure you get plenty of splinters. 75. Jump in the way of a moving subway train. 76. Drip hot wax all over your body, then light matches and light your feet on fire. The flames will rise and consume your entire body, but before you do that, make sure you drip hot wax in your eyes & let it harden. 77. Do back flips in a mosh pit. 78. Attempt to leap tall buildings in a single bound. 79. Jump out of a moving bus window and do shoulder-rolls across the highway until you get run over. 80. Always use the wrong tool for the job. 81. Float on your back in the Anaconda River and wait. 82. Get in a pool with piranhas and have them tear off your flesh bit by bit, eating you alive. 83. Wedge yourself in the doggy-entrance on the garage door and have a friend press the "garage open" button. 84. Use a chain saw to cut out pictures. 85. Shove a TV antenna in one ear & out the other. 86. Strangle yourself with your best necklace. 87. Bite your arm and suck & swallow the blood. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. 88. Perform self-quadruple bypass surgery. 89. Take out your own spleen, cook it for 2 minutes in the microwave, and eat it. 90. Cut yourself up and feed as much of you as possible to the family dog. 91. Cut off your limbs and put them in the crock-pot for your family to find. If your crock-pot isn't large enough, put extra flesh in the freezer for later. 92. Swan dive into the 10-gallon fish tank. 93. Give yourself a buzz-cut with bush shears. 94. Gather up a group of friends to push all your pressure points at the same time. 95. Make believe you're in a psychiatric facility with padded walls when you're really in a steel cage. 96. Straddle a neon sign. Don't let go, no matter what people tell you. 97. Go swimming in an oil spill. Don't forget to open your eyes under water! 98. Smash your porcelain "Precious Moments" dolls in the middle of the street and consume the large pieces left over. 99. Roll around in the street at noon. 100. Drink paint. Eat the stick you stirred the paint with. Drink paint thinner to wa down. 101. Take all the pills in your medicine cabinet, along with at least one shot of every alcoholic beverage known to man and take a little nap. Don't bother waking up.

i tryd sum Jun 14 2005 2:50am FLAG

i tryd sum Jun 14 2005 2:50am FLAG
Suicide I am depressed I don't want to last My life isn't worth much more. I tried to get help Did what I could for myself But my dreams have flown out of the door. I know you tried To see inside My pain and misery But somehow you just Couldn't understand What was going on inside of me. I'm feeling really sad now Thought I could go on somehow But the more that I try And the longer I cry I don't want to keep up my life vow. As I look into my past I feel it's not worth trying to make it last. I break down and cry And ask myself why I don't just kill myself fast. I'm holding a gun Glistening in the sun Uncontrollably shaking. My mind is racing And Death I am facing And I think of how much I am taking. The gun to my head I want to be dead And I think of the ones that I love. But maybe it's better For all of the others And I'll watch them from up above. I will get it done now There's no better way out And I have no other devotions. With a slip of a finger I pull on the trigger And hear a giant explosion. In my last second I realized what happened And I knew I had made a mistake But the bullet is blown And toward my head it has flown And I fell to the ground in heartache. Darker and darker Fainter and fainter My life is slipping away. I have big pains now There's blood all around And now all is silent to stay. I want you to know That I do love you so And I'm giving you all my love But now it's too late For me to change my fate And I'm way below the up above.

die mother ers Jun 14 2005 3:01am FLAG
one way 2 kill ya self - tie ur head 2sum rope and the tie it to a lamp post once u have done that get in a car and put ur foot on the accelorator and dont let go. enjoy

ME Jun 14 2005 3:06am FLAG
why do we have nothing 2 live 4? come on we come in2 the world wid nothin. life is a bag of w ank realy. u r bone only 2 DIE! were all dead anyway! i cant w8 4 me life 2b over there is no point in being here is there? what gd is goin 2happen 2me? iv lived me 18years n that it if i am still alive when i reach 40 thats it i will get some1 to kill me if all my r=tryes have not worked but im sure that i will not b here at the end of this month! i realy cant b ares i try 4 a year all ready n i just cant do it? iv had help from all people but now thats no gd once u dont want 2b here u now its right 2go! i may hurt sum ppl but they will live n forget about me like i never was!

let me go Jun 14 2005 3:55am FLAG
the best way to kill your self is to put your head on a train rail and the ele will kill you before the train hits u u will not feel it trust me my friend did it and the dr say he was dead before the train hit him and he did not feel any think carl

carl Jun 21 2005 1:22pm FLAG

ass er Jul 10 2005 8:43pm FLAG
ni-double-grrr

Anonymous Jul 10 2005 8:45pm FLAG
here is my advice. Think about killing yourself in many different ways. Really think about it for a very long time. Eventually you will grow old and die anyways. Or not grow old and just die. Or you can just pretend your happy and then you wont have to worry about killing yourself. Or you can think about why you want to kill yourself, then youd realize how many people in this world are just like you, or worse off. Yeah the world sucks, yeah it would suck to grow old and alone and be unloved. But hey who doesnt feel that way once in a while? I feel like that alot so you already know that you arent alone in that. Just think about it.

Maria Jul 20 2005 7:28pm FLAG
I wanna die too

u Jul 29 2005 11:32am FLAG
Well there sure is sum pretty hurt people out there we all go through s**t and have BAD DAYS but get over it and get on with it,and i can tell u now my niece was 10 she had everything to live for she loved life but sum b***td took her life from her in a dentist chair she never wanted to die,so think about it,all the pain ur gonna leave ur family cos it's the ones who r left behind that hurt not u cos ur 6ft under in a box and when ur there u ain;t coming back,cos well u made a mistake when ur gone ur gone. I get like u do but then u have to think positive about life yeah it's hard cos the negative always over rides the positive,i have had to fight deppresion for yrs now and guess what im sick off it 2 but i made to decision to fight cos we only get one go at life. SO ENJOY IT anyone wanna chat feel free to email me: suncnsand@yahoo.com.au

yvonne Aug 07 2005 6:06pm FLAG
cut yur wrist. thats wut i do and soon im gonna do it so i die. but do it wen yur pissed off,doesnt hurt that much than

kirstie Aug 14 2005 2:42pm FLAG
i dont know wat to do anymore i like a gurl but she doesnt like me and i want to kill myself easy and not painfull please i did help how do i kill myself and i want to die so ing much

myinglifesuxs Aug 15 2005 7:28pm FLAG
I want to kill myself too. Sliting ur wrist is not the thing to do cuz i have tried it so many times and it just dont help at all. I almost hung myself today but then i got to thinkin about my family and how they would act if i did die. The love of my life told me that he wouldnt care if i did die. Yeah that hurts. But you gotta be strong and not let things get to u. Its not worth it. I've tired it to many times and some how I end up not doing it. I want to so bad but i cant and i dont understand why. Not everything is going to go ur way life is not perfect. Life is a bitch. But that dont mean that u should through ur life away. It took me a very long time to relize that and sometimes things will get worse but also one day it will get better and you will look back and wonder why u ever wanted to do that.

*Brittany* Sep 14 2005 11:57am FLAG
YOU

Bob Sep 14 2005 11:58am FLAG
I have tried slitting my wrist. But my cousin walked in and she stopped me. I know where you're coming from. Stuff was going great but today everything just feels like its going right back down hill. I been thinking about running into a bus or something.

anonymus Sep 16 2005 1:15pm FLAG
One main reason why i wont kill myself because i don't want to go to hell. But life is so ty.

anonymus Sep 16 2005 1:25pm FLAG
i felt suicidal last year and i stopped to think about my family and friends,and pets. so please think it over,die when its the time not end it yourself.your losing out and not giving yourself a chance,

dave Sep 21 2005 9:07am FLAG
i felt suicidal last year but then i stopped and i thought about my family,friends and pets.so dont lose a chance,dont end it all.

ben Sep 21 2005 9:09am FLAG
if ya feel that way just do it if ya ment it youd of dunit already.my life cant get ay worse at mo i feel like u but where still here i feel so lonely that i just wanna end it but am still here.

Daz Oct 11 2005 6:49am FLAG
hello i dont know aboue ME but i am sitting waithing for my pills to hit i think about 100 will do it but if not i have another bottle

waiting to die Oct 13 2005 2:45pm FLAG
I came here to c how many asprin pills can kill some one...maybe ur right everyone goes through problems but it hurts so much..i miss my dad so much and my so called mother makes it worse i just wanna be with him i know im only but i wanna go with him so bad i dont have the guts at times i wish i did i want my daddy

how can I? Oct 21 2005 4:09pm FLAG
your all ed up

the grim reaper Oct 24 2005 4:58am FLAG
who ever responded to the person who wanted to kill themselves is a f**kin idiot. Do you want them to off themselves rght now...your in sick cause the way you made me feel when i read it .....I will....live your miserable life all you want but you cant be afraid of hell when we are here already

infamuz1 Oct 25 2005 8:23am FLAG
I am gonna try about 2 bottles of sleeping pills. I will add that to half a bottle of codine that I have left over from the VA hospital. If you want to go peacefully, get enough depressants to simply shut your body down. Good Luck.

Someone who understands.. Oct 26 2005 5:13pm FLAG
You shouldn't kill yourself. Nothing in life is that bad. You dont know the ramifications of what the outcome would be. I'm a 'survivor' of suicide and know that it's stupid and it always ends up hurting other people more then your hurting right now.

fallnfromgrace Oct 31 2005 12:12pm FLAG
When I was born, my mother left and my father was nowhere to be found. I was raped, beaten, and battered BY MY EXTENDED FAMILY. I've volunteered at hospitals and organizations even helped out all my friends in any way, shape, or form because I belived in that karma IN LIE. I SWEAR. AUGUST SUCKS ASS)I'm in great debt and in the process of being sued. I lost my job for being accused of stealing money (which I didn't). I've failed all my classes and now a college dropout. I am 21years old and I'm less then 80lbs. I can't eat or sleep. All my friends I either lost contact with or they moved on. I recently fell in love with someone whom I thought could save me and I did everything I could for him. Now he's going back to his ex and I'm all alone. He will be the last person to leave me. The last time this happened I tried to kill myself, but failed; someone found me and brought me to the hospital. That was 8years ago. Now that I'm experienced in attempting suicide, I think it's best if I leave everyone before anyone can leave me. For me... it's never life was ever that bad, it just it was never that good. I can't be hurting anyone if nobody cares. Oh and last week I got gang banged against my will. *The raped child inside me laughs* So tell me what the most peaceful sure way to die requiring minimal effort from me? To the rest of you who want to commit suicide, I do reccomend waiting a year just in case you change your mind and once your dead, there's no turning back. I've waited all 21 years of my life, and now I'm ready.

Im Ready Now Nov 10 2005 3:03pm FLAG
My boy friend of over 3 1/2 years wont get back with me hes all I want in life I love him more than anything and he dont want me anymore. I wana kill myself. I hate myself

*** Nov 17 2005 4:50pm FLAG
I in much that I cant get over him and if this month we dont get back together then Im am gonna have to kill my self.I cant stop you so do what u think its better u know.

Alice *the girl that loves Gerson so much and will do anythin to Nov 29 2005 8:34pm FLAG
i wanna die too but cant cut deep enough bloodi hurts

tryin Dec 02 2005 8:28am FLAG
stop being such an emo bastard!!

meeeeeeeee!!!!! Dec 15 2005 3:50am FLAG
the darkness you all eel is an absence of god. I parayed that if he existed, to come into my heart, and turn my life around. satan tries to throw you off so that he can own your soul, but side with god, and light will shine upon you. dont be scared of jesus

a p Jan 10 2006 10:18am FLAG
He kinda said he didn't want any of you "oh, don't do it!" people, but did any of you listen? Noooo! If death is what you seek, then I'd go along with the things that'll get the job done quick and painless, cause you've suffered enough already. Large moving objects work, or fast small ones, in the right spot. Slitting your wrists is more pain than necessary, and some of those 101 things are a bit questionable... The Hell with "it hurts others". If someone has problems big enough that they feel the need to end their own lives, then more power to them, because they're overcoming a very powerful instinct to do it. You might also want to avoid some chemical intakes, before doing some base research on their side-effects on human consumption. A good ol' 9mm could do the trick quite well, too. You could also hire a Hit on yourself. Hope this has been enlightening...

Relinquished Jan 11 2006 8:28pm FLAG
I am and i have no friends I am going to KIll myself my mom email is caroldestene@yahoo.com tell her I said bye and that I killed myself because I dont like my life.

Destene Walls Jan 18 2006 3:38pm FLAG
Take all that you have earned, learned and aquired. Pick someone...anyone who you care about, even the slightest, and pass all your wisdom on to them..........then kill yourself. In you absence someone will benifit.

SlipperyPenguin Jan 22 2006 12:28am FLAG
if ya gonna kill ya self the best ever way you can do that is to walk in to a mosque when its full of pakis with 60 kilos of explosives straped to ur chest and blow every one of the bastards up. may as well do some thing desent on your way out do u concer.......

cozmic kieran Jan 29 2006 3:28am FLAG
PLEASE... DONT COMMIT SUICIDE. LIFE ISNT BAD BAD THING IS OUR DEEDS MAKE THEM BETTER Fear GOD & Obey His Messengers

Human Jan 29 2006 11:14pm FLAG
LOVE Your Parents They Arent For Hate Be Obidient To Them Give Them As Much LOVE As You Can Dont Hurt Them.

Human Jan 29 2006 11:21pm FLAG
Mother Is One Of GOD's Sweetest Gifts

Human Jan 29 2006 11:22pm FLAG
Mother Is One Of GOD's Greatest Gifts & One Of Them Is Life

Human Jan 29 2006 11:24pm FLAG
people that claim that we (the depressed) are selfish can off because they dont know what its like having to live a pointless life with no meaning. i have tried eating rat poison and a whole bottle of advil but they didnt work so i am gonna let carbon monoxide do it! life sucks and u know it

suicidal boy Feb 06 2006 7:50am FLAG
you all think your life is bad try haveing mine first i fall in love and have a son then i lose then both then i lose my grandad who was like my mum and dad then i lose my family and that but you know what you have to put up with it and get on with life and if ya do it will sort its slef out like me i have my family back well some ov it i have my son back so just keep going there is a light at the end ov the raod

someone who has been there Feb 06 2006 3:25pm FLAG
i wanna die too but i cant do it myself caz im disabled the fastest way band least painful is take 10 or more sleeping pills drink a good amount of vodka get a 3 inch hose and a whole role of duct tape run the hose in ur car start it and you will fall asleep never to wake again i wish i could go with you good luck

disabled guy Feb 13 2006 4:10pm FLAG
twats

gemma Feb 14 2006 4:40am FLAG
twats

gemma Feb 14 2006 4:40am FLAG
twats

gemma Feb 14 2006 4:40am FLAG
twats

gemma Feb 14 2006 4:40am FLAG
twats

gemma Feb 14 2006 4:40am FLAG
I WANT TO DO THE SAME THING I AM ING SICK IF THIS STUPID WORLD BYE EVERY1

MANDIE PEAKE Feb 24 2006 7:37am FLAG
I've thought about killing myself so many times but everyday i find out it isn't worht it because i have so much to live for even if its good or bad god always love you.everyday i'm happy that i didnt do it because now i have something even better to live for so i'm not gonna give you any advice on how to kill yourself because i want you to have a story to tell like me i love you and please dont do it.

MZ.AaRon Sanford a*K*a Quisha! Feb 27 2006 7:14am FLAG
um...i thought about just stickinf a knife in my jugular artey, but...just blow your brains out with a gun. quick, easy, and probably painless. but it is instant death, so you dont get to appreciate the fact that your dying...so yeah.

no-one Mar 25 2006 7:56pm FLAG
yeah.....slit your self from belly button to sternum, then rip out ur insides, or just shoot your self in the head if your too big of a puss to do the first one....

i am me Mar 29 2006 4:11pm FLAG
Im going trough the same i took 4 or 5 adipex diet pills all at once today April 1, 2006. I really hate living my parents spoils me they are nice but they dont want me to go anywhere and my mom gets angry and mad and start yelling and fussing, if i ask to go anywhere my dad took my car keys because i came home at 9:. Thank God they let me to to the store that day but they kelp on calling me and calling me. Non of my good friends know how to drive or have a car nor live near me so im stuck here Right now as i speak my mom isnt here nor my dad! i know they was bored sitting in the house but they left us here all bored and stuff. I didnt go anywhere ALL day ive been in the house every since i woke up! On weekends is the only time i ask to go places and they say no it 5:00P.M. and we cant go anywhere! We go through this every weekend, i barley go places and i know without a doubt that my parents loves me but, I cant wait until i go to college! I have to sneak and have a boyfriend! im and i cant have a boyfriend until im in college, my dad said my mind needs to be on my lesson! My mind be on my lesson on WEEKDAYS ONLY! on weekends its my brake im not looking at my bookbag! I wanna die i hate living! I think the only reason they do alot for me is because feel sorry they for me, because im fat! I HATE this life im living i hate where we live there is nothing to do down here nothing hang out. Theres one thing we can do and that is go to a club in my town.they have dances there for juveniles on fridays and we cant go! i hate this life what can i take that i can buy that will KILL ME o the SPOT!!!!

```````MZ.ADIPEX``````` Apr 01 2006 4:44pm FLAG
all i no dont get the point any more im 30 and all i see is you work get old and dye why whats the point had it all and lost down to x girlfriend so mate i have my own plan hope it all works out 4 u .............

dead man walking Apr 12 2006 5:54pm FLAG
GROW UP YOU THINK SUICIDE IS COOL OR YOU NEED TO DO THERE IS ATLEAT ONE PERSON WHO CARES MY DAD COMMITED SUICIDE TWO YEARS AGO AND EVEN IF YOU THINK NO ONE LOVES YOU THEY DO THERE IS ATLEAST ONE PERSON WHO CARES PLEASE LISTEN TO ME DONT DO IT

DRMNPNK18 Apr 27 2006 12:42pm FLAG
i dont know what to say to give advice but i want a quick death because i am i get bullied at school cause i am tall i dont want to go on anymore i would rather be dead than go back to school. give me an awnser on how to kill my self quickly. PLEASE

steph.......................... Apr 30 2006 12:58pm FLAG
i want to meet a fit older lad i am but i have been out with an 18 year old if there is one write on this website u can have me adress. lv lv .........

......................bitch......... Apr 30 2006 1:13pm FLAG
I'm looking for the same answer friend. People don't understand because they have a light at the end of the tunnel. In other words they can see a better time ahead. but when you get to the point that you can't see things getting any better and your tired of waiting for it too. What else is their? You can't give advice if you don't know what the person has gone through period.

Dcope60 May 01 2006 7:24am FLAG
Life sucks...we all suck...poison yourself...go to hell...i'll be there waiting for you...all of you will be there sooner or later...Satan shall lead us all home through suicide...hail satan...hail suicide...hail me for my suicide is tonight...

Tonight is the night for me May 12 2006 8:31am FLAG
I know how you feel. Life can be so hard most defintley when noone cares about you and if they do then they have a funny way of showing it. I have tried several times to kill myself and I have not been lucky. but noone can tell you how to do it without pain because everyone is still alive.

i understand May 23 2006 7:36pm FLAG
I want to die. I have been wanting to die for soooo long. I've written note after note after promising myself. I told myself definitely by 26 (I'm 24 now.) This is the prime of my life and I am miserable. I don't have any maoney. I can't make decisions. My parents haven't done anything for me. My dad doesn't exist my mom lost the house and pays for my younger sisters college tuition. I have bad credit, no money, no life, no car. I do have like people I hang out with temporarily but I eventually get on their nerves. I was told I need to be taken in small doses. All I ever wanted was to be accepted I've tried. It seems as though at this age noe one respects me. Everyone wants your money. I even hang out with people that have lots of wealth and I ask about the ways to get that way and they just ...don't help. I hate my job. People look down on me because of I"m not like a supervisor or anything like that. No one cares not that they should. ButI just want to work and let my efforts show through my rewards. I refuse to be poor. I refuse to raise kids poor. I refuse to keep trying to persuade myslef that it will get better because its not. I'm tired of people floating in and out of my life. My asks me for money. She is crazy she lies she steals ...she would take our friends money. She would harass my dad for money and made 3 times as much as he did. I tried to find a boyfriend there was a person I was interested in but I basically wasn't good enough for him. I was good enough to sleep with and thats it. I love God bu tI am not strong, I'm paranoid I always think someone is out to get me. I'mtired of living like this. I just want to be successful. I bust my a** at this job, I come in early I stay late and my supervisor tries to make me look bad because my work ethic is out shining her. I'm tired of crying everyday trying to reassure myself it will get better. It will never get better. I want to die!! It takes time to accept that. At first I would cry at the thought of it but I trained myself to think about for 2 reasons to numb myself at the thought of it and to actually do it. I think after awhile I will do it and I can't wait. Soon all of those people who will claim that they love me will appear but they really didn't! Screw them. Screw them all. So please tell me...tell me a painless and easy way to kill myself I looked and researched and looked. I'm just tired of all the bs everyone bs's everyone else...unless its someone that they care about.

giving up ...hope Jun 04 2006 1:25pm FLAG
just kill yourself already. people like you dont deserve to be on this earth. because your a (im going to put it in nice words) a wimp, because you cant deal with life. everyone has problems your just one of those that cant take it. your sad. and you just want attention, but see how much you get when your gone.

some kind of hope. Jun 08 2006 12:54pm FLAG
to all you "know it alls" youre advise sucks and your typing really sucks. if youre gonna give advise or talk crap to people on here, at least know how to spell the damn words and use proper grammer. geeze! now who's the idiots!.. idiots!!

Napoleon Dynamite Jun 14 2006 7:35pm FLAG
second thought, to whomever thinks they are Jesus Christ on here, you need help because Jesus Christ would never say anything that lame nor would he use such foul language towards someone such as you have... idiot!!!

Napoleon Dynamite Jun 14 2006 7:39pm FLAG
Who the hell are you to tell someone to go ahead and kill themself? And tell them that they dont need to be here, up and we dont want to live that time asswipe............

SPV Jun 14 2006 7:43pm FLAG
if you are serious about killing yourself and you just dont give a damn about what anyone here thinks, anyone there thinks and you just plain out dont care about what anyone thinks, then my advise to you is to ask Jesus to forgive you of the sin youre about to commit and tell him you want to be saved and taken from this life so you can walk beside him in the kingdom of heaven, put the barrel to your head and pull the damn trigger if youre not to chicken to do it... cuz i aint.

doesnt even matter Jun 14 2006 7:48pm FLAG
may GOD be with you

Anonymous Jun 14 2006 7:49pm FLAG
GO and talk about it to someone

no one Jun 18 2006 1:02am FLAG
I don't know which is more sad; that someone started this thing because they wanted to kill themselves or that there are so many people willing to tell him how. I will pray for all of you. I know that, probably, none of you believe in God, because if you did, then you would put your faith in him to make things better and you wouldn't feel like this. I am going ot pray for you anyway. I have been way down before and thought about it myself, but man, I am SO glad I didn't. I have been to some places in the world (and right here in America)and seen some people that, I promise, would make your problems seem miniscule. The mere fact that you are using a computer right now is something that never even crosses some people's minds, because they don't have time to think about typing on a computer, becasue they don't know where their next meal is going to come from. There are people that love you. And no matter how bad your life is, I promise you that there is someone that would be happy to have your problems instead of theirs, just think about that.Try doing something nice for someone, anyone, a complete stranger, it will make you feel better about yourself. That's what's ironic is that by helping someone else, you help yourself. Try it, before you write back with a rebuttle response to what I just wrote!

Matt Jun 21 2006 9:16am FLAG
will all the people shut the up and do what this site tells, give easy and fast ways to kill. and if anyone knows, tell where we get pills and cynide

sick and tired Jun 30 2006 10:01am FLAG
Find someone to do it for you and when you do let me know so I can do it too.

Anon Jul 16 2006 12:43pm FLAG
i just want to kill myself to see god by the way if god is a piece what does that make satan raw sewage

hopeless Jul 25 2006 8:24pm FLAG
im gunna b in november. this is gunna sound weird but im a good student, i hav lots of friends, a boyfriend, i can pretty much do whatever i want. but i jus dont feel like livin anymore. my boyfriend doesnt say "i love u" anymore. i know some of you r thinking "boo who. get over it my life sux more than urs!" n it prolly does but i get made fun of everyday. people call me fat. i know i shouldnt care about what others think of me but i still dont want to hear it. im not a very good person. i lie. im a bitch. i dont go to church. i cheat. im sick of all the drama that goes on in my life. i dont like my moms boyfriend. im realy mean to him. his mom mite have cancer. one of my friends hates me. literally. i asked him one question and he goes n tells another one of my friends "i hate her. shes annoying". and i bet she agreed with him. i dont think i hav the courage to kill myself. maybe if i'll do the pills thing. ive thought about this b4. i dont think i really wanna die because most of these people r rite. maybe i am being selfish. i know alot of people will b sad if i descide to do this. my mom loves me but i think she loves her drugs more. i dont know y im wastin my time writin. i need to do more plannin.

HELP ME! Jul 27 2006 12:40am FLAG
email me with advice or sumthing norton_chick7@yahoo.com

HELP ME! Jul 27 2006 1:11am FLAG
i just tried killing myself last week. i cut my wrist and took 0 seroquel. i had a stroke that night and woke up in the hospital. now im pist the off cuz i have to try all over again.

plz let me die Jul 29 2006 10:46pm FLAG
just do it and get it over with. your waisting oxegen for someone else to breath anywayz.

hahaha Aug 02 2006 3:49pm FLAG
okay...i know the best way to kill yourself. take a lot of nyquil so you'll be super dizzy. Then take a knife, butcher knife if possible (best results). Start to saw parts of your body untill you start to bleed pefusley...then get a bottle of taquilla down that, so you'll be mega drunk and continue from there... ^^^^if you even thought about that your freaking retarded but hey your life your ending best luck to it

douche-baggER Aug 05 2006 12:35pm FLAG
okay, to Napoleon Dynomite up there. My grammar does not suck and my advice was perfectly logical, as logical as someone about to kill themselvs. So really if your going to diss anyone on here, diss the loser who is about to kill themself...douche

douche-baggER Aug 05 2006 12:40pm FLAG
I constantly try killing myself but my in man always finds me and calls an ambulance. i find the best way is slitting your wrists. im guna try a bottle of sleeping pills and lots of vodka next. its how my mate went.

*tinkerbell* Aug 23 2006 4:10pm FLAG
you go girl

Anonymous Aug 23 2006 4:11pm FLAG
I say hang your self I am the same way as u.

Suicide **** 2 u Aug 26 2006 9:27pm FLAG
ive been thinking OF ENDING IT ALSO... LIFE ISNT SUPPOSE TO BE THIS HARD. my exwife is on welfare and welfare is tapping me for 600 a month when she doesnt even have custody of her i have had custody of her since 2003 she is now.. and ive remarried and have 2 other children besides my wife to take care of.. but my ex is creating such a hardship with her being on welfare and the california court system concerning that is bull... cause just when u think it is getting better something happens to slap u down 4 or so notches.. oh well life moves on either we learn to deal with it (suck it up) or we do something about it like kill ourselves or the one that is causing the trouble..

suicidal 2004 Aug 28 2006 10:23am FLAG
here is a way im about to do it ill tell ya if it works. if it dont i wont post again. ok, take and hold down your pulse with your thumbs, you should loose your vision, then you go numb, then if done corectly DEATH

smurf Sep 10 2006 7:31pm FLAG
oops i meant if it does i wont post again. now ill tri it

smurf Sep 10 2006 7:35pm FLAG
You think your life is bad? I'm looking for ways to kill myself, that don't involve jumping off high buildings as I have a wheelchair and I think it would be a tad difficult. I am confined to my bedroom because i cannot walk, my partner & mother (who lives close by) forget to leave food and water for me most days so I am rapidly losing weight and very thirsty. I do not relish this type of slow death. ( Is it illegal to neglect an adult in need? (Anyone know?).My 2 toddlers are being looked after at nursery & by a carer & i hardly ever see them. Doctors do not know what is causing my problem , but i cannot live with this ammount of physical and emotional pain any longer. Any advice would be really appreciated.

catuk Sep 21 2006 6:40am FLAG
every one listen if you want to kill yourself just do it i'm going to kill myself tonight and i'm being serious not faking it.

jonezy Sep 24 2006 8:57am FLAG
D O I T P U S S Y

GribbLe Oct 04 2006 12:51pm FLAG
U R SCARRED BUY A 1/4 OUNCE OF COCAINE FROM YOUR LOCAL HOOD IT USUALLY COSTS ABOUT $225 TO $250 GO TO DRUGMART AND BUY CORICIDON COUGH AND COLD , EAT ALL OF THEM MINUTES LATER U WILL START TO HALLUCINATE AND THEN BLOW 1/2 GRAM LINES TILL IT IS GONE ENJOY

LSD BRAIN Oct 04 2006 12:58pm FLAG
any one want to answer me ??

catuk Oct 05 2006 3:45am FLAG
f u all u dont now how bad i got it

a lost caues Oct 10 2006 5:21pm FLAG
kill yourself

gina Oct 15 2006 10:45am FLAG
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

not as desperate as everyone else Oct 26 2006 7:19pm FLAG
In the interest of not wasting anyones time explaining the merits of life and the possiable metaphysical reprocussions, I do have a few suggestions: If you're under 21, this doesn't apply, but it's still the most effective method that covers the most bases quickly. I would reccommednt the purchase of a small calibur handgun, perhaps no larger than a .22 or a .32. Why the smaller size? I'll explain in a second. YOu see, the classic "bullet through the temple" approach really isnt all that effective. That part of your prain is the frontal lobes, and while important to the function of the average person, it is still posiable to live with this region severely damaged. You'd just be a in a coma, or at the least blind and mute. There is, however, and alternative. You see, the section of the brain that most people would want to hit is in the brain stem region, most specifically the medulla oblongata, which controlls conciousness and involuntary body functions (breathing, pain receptors, and all higher. The trick is to place the gun just behind your ear at the earlobe, aimed in the direction of the opposing ear. This will shred the medulla and most of the brain stem, causing instant unconciousness and imediate death. The body cannot live without the higher brain functions. Now, about that low powered pistol.....this is mostly for show, but the reason I suggested a .22 or a .32 is astethics. That is, an undertaker can repair the damage done by such a small bullet, especially in a more concealed location such as behind the earlobe, making open casket funerals possiable. Granted, a 9mm would be more effective, as you could probably shoot yourself anywhere and die, but if you've gota go, try to leave a somewhat respectable corpse. I hope this was enlightening.

J.D Nov 07 2006 2:41am FLAG
I am ed up life. What I will probably do is take a whole bunch of pills, go into my garage, sit in the car, and turn it on. I just CANNOT stand my dad. But I must say, life sometimes can be fun, but I just can't do it anymore. Good Luck!!

I hate myself, I wanna die, Kill myself, and say goodbye Nov 09 2006 1:43pm FLAG
Jesus if someone asks for advice don't post a bunch of bull answers obviously he would be better off dead and wants USEFUL advice on the easiest way to do it. I came here to see if there's any ideas because otherwise it's gonna be painful.

less than nothing Nov 17 2006 4:04pm FLAG
I feel the same way I don't want to live any more. My daughter is not speaking to me. I have not spoken with my mom in 4 years. I live with this guy who has only told me he loves 1 time right before his surgery. I have help him raise his kids and now they are 19 and so he doesn't need me now. So I am tired of not being loved, held, talked to and not talk down to. I just want to go to sleep and not wake up.

Mary -tired of being used Nov 21 2006 5:07am FLAG
Whoever you are just Pray and then start Praising God. I promise you will feel a lot better. Everything will work itself out. God said the battle is not yours it belong to him, Give it to him

somebody that cares-God Bless you Nov 27 2006 5:28pm FLAG
i just killed myself yesterday and you all are telling me this now

dead man walking Nov 29 2006 4:41am FLAG
hi i tryed killing myself at school, and now im expelled ffs. thanks alot u bunch of pricks

d*ckhead Nov 29 2006 4:43am FLAG
well d*ckhead it seems u got alot on ur mind, go suck a nob!

advice boy Nov 29 2006 4:46am FLAG
george is a prick

Anonymous Nov 29 2006 4:49am FLAG
sherwin is a greasy chicken

d*ckhead Nov 29 2006 4:52am FLAG
I love ashleigh Bradley

Sherwin Uban Nov 29 2006 4:53am FLAG
hi jake and lewis

dr.death Nov 30 2006 1:27am FLAG
hi

dr.life Nov 30 2006 1:28am FLAG
my life is a drag im so in depresed

dr.death Nov 30 2006 1:29am FLAG
fu** u burch of pricks i will get ma gun and shot ur fu**in head into pieces especially u lewis morgan!!

dr.death Nov 30 2006 1:30am FLAG
seth is a munkey boy he looks like micheal jackson but blond

dr.death Nov 30 2006 1:33am FLAG
hi im worried about something i think ma 2 m8s jake nightingale and lewis morgan are havin an afair plz help me i think they are gay

dr.death Nov 30 2006 1:35am FLAG
my frienad dr.death u are a nob head and suck c*ck

dead man walking Nov 30 2006 1:37am FLAG

dr.death Nov 30 2006 1:37am FLAG
he's fat, he's round, he bounces off the ground dead man walkin

dr.death Nov 30 2006 1:39am FLAG

dead man walking Nov 30 2006 1:39am FLAG

dead man walking Nov 30 2006 1:42am FLAG

dr.death if u are going to kill yourself make sure u do it quickly

dead man walking Nov 30 2006 1:52am FLAG
lewis my friend u are the gayest man on, w8, strike that, the gayest WOMAN on earth!!!!

dr.death Nov 30 2006 1:53am FLAG
u must not kill yourself

jesus Nov 30 2006 1:53am FLAG

dr.death Nov 30 2006 1:53am FLAG
arsnal suck!

jittle jonny Nov 30 2006 1:55am FLAG
if ny1 is out there speak now! im on till 5! time now is :52

dr.death Nov 30 2006 4:51am FLAG
jan is gay

dr.death Nov 30 2006 4:51am FLAG
jan pierre is a rite prick he is gay

dr.death Nov 30 2006 4:52am FLAG
yo emma haywood wassup?

dr.death Dec 01 2006 5:22am FLAG
lynn is stupid

dr.death Dec 01 2006 5:22am FLAG
yo im cool

dr.death Dec 01 2006 5:23am FLAG
hello emma

Anonymous Dec 01 2006 5:28am FLAG
My name is Emma Hayward n lynn is not stupid

Dr sexy Dec 01 2006 5:29am FLAG
Heya sexy shewin love ya

Dr Sexy Dec 01 2006 5:31am FLAG
hey sexy

dr.death Dec 01 2006 5:31am FLAG
hi hunny wot u doin

baby crimes Dec 01 2006 5:32am FLAG
Hey my hunni pumpkin love ya

Dr Sexy Dec 01 2006 5:32am FLAG
hey sexy

dr.death Dec 01 2006 5:32am FLAG
nothin much

dr.death Dec 01 2006 5:33am FLAG
Hey my hunni pumpkin love ya

Dr Sexy Dec 01 2006 5:34am FLAG
I know people die every day from suicide and It's really tempting to do it myself, but i'm still here. I had a girlfriend for 10 months and we planned on getting married right out of high school. Then, out of nowhere she left me. I had to abonden all of my friends to date her so they all hate me and i have no girlfriend. My best friend lives 564 miles away from me and i havn't talked to him in 6 months. Basically, I'm all alone in the world and still happy. Just think of everything as a joke and act like a dumbass and everything will be fine

jon Dec 09 2006 5:47pm FLAG
dude!i know what ur feeling.ive been through it be4. i have to hide who i am because im afraid that my family would disown me. i am engaged to a girl and im just . i love her with all of my heart and more. my parents found out that i am cutting myself and they think its because i listen to rock and heavy metal but its not. if u want to kill ur self just think about somebody u love. i did. i cant leave her behind. because shes stopped a lot of stuff 4 me just to be with me.and shes been through a whole lot more than i have. well hope u make the right descion.

slipknot lover Dec 27 2006 2:55pm FLAG
Well dude just get yourself some metal tubing...sleeping pills...and hook up the metal tubing to your cars Exhaust and run the other end in to the driver compartment.....Start the car...take a sleeping pill...and just sit there untill you fall asleep. Your blood cells with instinktily attach themseleves to the Carbon Monoxide. Thus you will lack oxygen to your whole body and you will just stop living... just like that..Quick and painless....But remember what Slipknot lover said just think of someone you love...and think about how they will react...it isn't worth it...Nothing is worth killing yourself over..

Mushroomhead Lover Jan 06 2007 1:19pm FLAG
I don't know what to say...if I say if I say don't do it I would be a hypocrit. If I say do it then I would be a loathsome person. So it is your choice.

See ya on the other side Jan 14 2007 12:31pm FLAG
dont slit wrists just get the biggest nife u can find and close ur eyes and chop ur hand clean off. it will hurt for a min but then u will pass out and die!

Leeds UK Jan 23 2007 10:42am FLAG
or get a fake gun and point at the police.then maybe ur family n freind wont hate u as much

long live no1 Jan 23 2007 10:44am FLAG
u can kill ur friend and ask for a lethal injection....:) or umm use a staple and staple urself bout 100000times if dat dont kill u countin will (muahahhahahaahahaaa)

KKK_Kramer Feb 05 2007 7:59am FLAG

KKK_Kramer Feb 05 2007 8:05am FLAG
dont kill urselvs, yeah probs r hard but plz dont do it. try to overcome it move away from ur probs talk anything

chloe Feb 06 2007 11:25am FLAG
Wow. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. As been said before, we all have problems. Life can be hard... at times. But nothing, absolutely nothing, stays the same! Change is a constant. Therefore, what you are feeling at this moment will NOT last! And even though you might not think so, you always have choices. Happier times will come around. Give yourself some time. Find someone to walk "through" your situation with you. You WILL make it out the other side. Alive. And better for it.

Hope Feb 06 2007 7:03pm FLAG
You know right now im sitting at my computer and i have been contemplating suicide for six months now and i searched for ways to do it simple and quick and i found this site and reading all of these messasges helped me realize wow im and ya i ed up in the past but im gonna try to fix it im only i got a life ahead of me bro ya hear me

been there done that Feb 09 2007 11:24am FLAG
Well, I've tried befor but at the last min u just can't do it. so my advice is to not do it and cry out gods name in vain (blastfime) it really works i did and so should you!!!

Mr.C2THEJ MAN Feb 13 2007 12:00pm FLAG
U F##KING NOBHEAD! My Q is why? Is it 'cause god isn't responding 2 ya calling? Or is it because u can't take the strain of life and want to end it? It isn't that easy killing yasen but give your guilty mind an other chance or if not, PISS OFF!! But don't come crying 2 me when your bleeding 2 death. It's in my 3 steep program, think it, think again then do it, it'll change your life or death but if you want real advice on death, ask the one and only Derek Acohra.

Doctor Who the death expert Feb 13 2007 12:14pm FLAG
I want to kill myself too......

Anonymous Feb 20 2007 10:12am FLAG
im gay and i hate being different

Ryan Feb 20 2007 10:17am FLAG
i too want to kill myself. i suggest making it look like an accident. but i havent thought of a good, painless 'accidental' suicide.

sam Feb 28 2007 2:14pm FLAG
Dude your a !!!!!

ing die already Mar 01 2007 3:58am FLAG
Kiddo I feel exactly the same way and have tried. don't go with the pills. It might not work and will bugger up your liver in the long run. I am still thinking myself... I would like a pain free way but don't think we'll get it. Ignore every shallow minded ass who comes on this website and tells us what jerks we are because they do not realise the pain that we are going through. It is not a selfish thing.

Nathan Mar 03 2007 7:09pm FLAG
everybody that wants to kill there self way dont u just let them kill their self it is up to them

josh may 420 Mar 12 2007 6:53am FLAG
i asked jeeves the quickest way to kill myself and got on to this site after reading most of the very good advice it's started to changed my mind, my girl friend is so nasty to me, all i do is buy her stuff take her on holiday and im so loving towards her i love her to bits but i cant handle the rows its hurting me so much, when i looked at this site and red the advice, i started thinking about my 8 yr daughter and how she would feel, i love my daughter and really want to see her grow up and turn into a woman,but im hurting inside so much all the time, i don't want leave my girlfriend ! she looks amazing and when she's nice to me i'm so happy . but i know if i was with someone else and treated this person the way ive treated her i would be loved and treated a lot better. life is so crewl

sav...................... Mar 19 2007 6:11am FLAG
I need someone, a man needs a friend, its not sane, i dont want to kill myself, i want someone to kill me, all i need is a sign, a reason to keep living, .........im so lonely

the worthless Mar 28 2007 11:31am FLAG
Killin' ur self is giving up everybody has issues it just how u handle the situation. to everybody who really needs 2 talk plz email @ tylr_prcd@yahoo.com. plz people plz have at lest ur last words with me. I'll pray 4 u.PROMISE.

SpIrItUaL N8TiVE Apr 11 2007 10:13am FLAG
Depression is a misery in itself. Get help, It is hard alot of times, but eventually you will overthrow it. The slowest way to die is to think of yourself and dilute yourself in the miseries in the past.

Hoppeless Apr 17 2007 7:26pm FLAG
the word no 1 likes me i am fat amd stuff i am and look were i am i hate life

mikey d richard Apr 23 2007 5:51pm FLAG
im in the same boat iwant to die too because i cant get an erection in front of girls therfore i might never be able to have sex ever and i would love to have kids i feel like there is nothing here for me and im only and because of this probalem i have lost many girl friends that i have been in love with but no girl will stay with a guy in that situation i mean really i dont blame them whats the point and its making me not care about my life its just a matter of time before i do it. can anyone blame me this is life thretening situation does any one know what i should do

darren Apr 30 2007 6:57am FLAG
Id say gunshot to the head, if ur an organ giver, like i am, this is how im going to kill myself. OR pills if ur not a organ giver.

Mitchell the lifeless May 03 2007 9:28pm FLAG
My advice, start a poison herb garden. You will have time to really decide whether or not to kill yourself while the herbs grow. Then, if you decide to, you can just poison yourself. You will die, and there will be a nice garden outside your house. Monkshood is best and the seeds can be bought legaly. The side effects are kinda harsh, but you wont live more than 6 or 7 minutes anyway. Oh, all of you guys who are urging him to reconsider, chill out. Everyone has control of their own life, let them end it when they please. I have lost the only person I care about to the one person I hate the most. I feel your pain. I'm thinking about ending my own life, even now. Good luck.

Me May 17 2007 7:11am FLAG
Well, my advise is to ing email me. Trex@vampyrefreaks.com Oh, even better, look at my myspace pictures, at my left arm, them ing email me. myspace.com/harliensam I Should've died like 7 scuicide attempts ago. but I didn't. I'm still ing here, unfortunatly. If this bleeps out my profanity, I'll be pissed. Seriously though, email me.

Harlie C. Shaw -The Loki May 24 2007 5:08am FLAG
Oh, and I agree with Me up there.

The Loki (aka: Harlie) May 24 2007 5:11am FLAG
m

m Jun 07 2007 5:42pm FLAG
look i wanna die i hate my life i mean my family have disowned me and im only 19 i have no home and im getting help from my friends but im also being in what ppl to give me attention id rather b left alone thats how i am. i know it is a waste of my life just to blow it all away but im trying to sort out getting myself a gun and then the problem is solved lol. if you wanna talk to my my msn is michaelmccabe522@hotmail.com my bebo is www.rockeagle01.bebo.com and my myspace is www.myspace.com/rockeagle

Itachi Uchiha Jun 10 2007 2:36pm FLAG
u lot think u have it bad i have lost da love of my life last week he is takin me 2 court my sis was sexal abused by my brother i lost my job and my dad did as well i have self harmed 4 at least 7 years when my gran died and i have just kill my exs baby coz i couldnt have his child and dat has stopped me havein childeren 4 da rest of my life and im only 18

cheryl wallis Jun 18 2007 3:14pm FLAG
never take any type of poison ... a 32 caliber under the chin should do fine and a pistol like that should only cost around 200 bucks.

Anonymous Jun 20 2007 8:29am FLAG
Come on me. I have a man now that I got drunk and I told him I wanted to die now he is asleep so go figure, You tell me how to kill yourself and that way I can use that to kill me,

whocares Jul 11 2007 11:37pm FLAG
your all ing life you dont have anything better to do other then sit in here and rammblle on about commiting suicide... my gosh you need jesus

anoynomous Jul 27 2007 11:43am FLAG
wen ur in so much crap u dont no wat to do uve got no family or friends to help u sucide is the best way talking to people bout problems does so ifc u want to die do it its the right way to go

grats Aug 17 2007 7:29am FLAG
i'm stuck and dont know what to do my life is so sh*t at the moment and im not a ****ager who hates school im a 22 year old family man i have the best little boy eva hes 3 and a real blessing but my life is not worth living at this rate i will not be able to provide much longer money is very tight and the government wont help out a white man in a white mans country not that im racist sereously. ive tred hanging and i saw my life infront of my eyes litrely. this is so hard to think about. im not gonna say dont do it or call you a coward, im not even gonna tell ya to do it, i just need to let some1 now how i feel some1 to talk to. im gonna go now this is to hard on me. i hope which eva path you all take is the right one for you. love to those who need it and eternal life for all the dic*ks on here.

someone who needs a m8 on the same level as me Sep 13 2007 4:15pm FLAG
I'm so sick of being here...I really thought about killing myself but i dont no how to do it without pain... i really wanna do it (i just wanna no how to do it without the pain) please tell me how people!!!!!!

jessica Oct 15 2007 4:28pm FLAG
i think its really stupid.... but i want to do it too. my life is ed up and i dont think anybody loves me..... the only person who has ever cared about me is myslef...

the person who cared. Oct 22 2007 4:50pm FLAG
hey if you want to talk anybody sexy_lil_thing@hotmail.com

me... Oct 22 2007 5:01pm FLAG
I think commiting suicide is way of avioding a problem. But it's also another way to free urself from the pain that you are feeling.

freedom is waiting for you Nov 06 2007 5:21pm FLAG
Im oretty sure that its pills. You'll pass out && never wake up.

Mimi LaRough Nov 19 2007 5:15pm FLAG
well i can tell you as a former dr.get a needle fill it with novacane but dont let any air out of the needle then stick it in your vein in your arm were visable,then stick your slef in the arm very softly then inject,you will die with in 10 sec.the buble will emplode your heart and the novacane will take the pane away.ps as a dr some pepole do need to pass if its there choice. is the fastest way to die with little or no payne good look young man.

dr keith Nov 27 2007 11:53am FLAG
hey you should kill yourslef i wil be wating

the devil Nov 27 2007 11:56am FLAG
i want to kill myself too but then i figured out that some1 does love u but u haveto find that out on ur own.wen i find out that aboy liked me i changed my ways i stopped thinking about killing myself.now im goin out with him.

kristina Dec 02 2007 10:32am FLAG
im thinking of killing myself but i have a real reason,u lot are jus ed up in the head and need help.

Anonymous Dec 09 2007 10:07am FLAG
omg!!!! who would seriously want to kill themselves? you are an idiot, do you know how many people get killed every day.....aignst their will? and here you are just about to throw your life away when the going gets tough!? im not going to try to talk you out of it because your brain wouldnt be able to keep up. go ahead!!!! and send me the before and after pictures, IDIOT!!!!!!!

smexy101 Jan 12 2008 12:28pm FLAG
I will like to help if you help me. do tell you story to me in private.. my life could be different i just like to know... :[ sigh

Justanotherheart Jan 14 2008 8:17pm FLAG
I want to stab jesus too :].. another time i may find my self here reading.

Anonymous Jan 14 2008 8:22pm FLAG
Yeah forgot to put my name.i cant wait to leave this world.

Just anotherheart Jan 14 2008 8:23pm FLAG
i think if you feel wits

woman with a gun. Feb 15 2008 11:49am FLAG
fact is, if people dont want to live, they dont have to. its up to them no one else. it takes a lot to kill yourself and its some thing that is thought about very hard. some poeples lives are just so crap thats the only way they can go. people should understand more rather than say why would you wanna do that? leave people be

gut less 20 year old Feb 15 2008 11:51am FLAG
hang yourself. my uncle did it, he's dead. Tie a rope on a bridge/overpass and jump.

lifesucks Feb 28 2008 10:47pm FLAG
im sitting here at 1.45pm saturday 21st march 2008 in the afternoon and thinking how to kill myself im married with 4 beautiful kids a good wife that i think loves me so i found your web site while i am typing my children are playing around me. i have read most of the other peoples comments and i think should i do it or not and i think me and you should not do it there is too much to loose in life so im now logging off to go cuddle my kids DONT DO IT,,GOD BLEES YOU

STEVE Mar 21 2008 5:57am FLAG
I'm in the same boat as you man...A gun would be the best way and most common... The girl i love has no clue

Nick C. Mar 22 2008 1:57pm FLAG
I hate my marriage, but if I divorce my wife she told me I might as well be dead because she will bleed me dry.... so Im going to hang myself in the hallway and see how she likes that

welcome to my nightmare Mar 24 2008 10:44am FLAG

welcome to my nightmare Mar 24 2008 10:45am FLAG
Stuff a sock in your muffler pipe- I believe that u just fall asleep and never wake up as long as noone finds u first. I just lost my fiance and my house and have nowhere to live so I am going to try that because I do good all the time and try real hard and nothing but bad luck and heartache come my way so myself I am going to try that.

girl in maine Mar 26 2008 4:25pm FLAG
I know how you feel, I am 34 and have such bad physical disabilities life is not worth living if it is that of a 0 year old person - because that is how I feel. it hurts to walk, sit, lay it hurts to do anything and everything. I have had so many surgeries and I truly wish I would not have made it threw the last one. I wish everynight that I die, and unfourtunately I still wake up every morning. I have tried ODing on my meds cuz believe me I am on it all, but I guess my tolerance is too high because I took 65 10/500 hydrocodones plus 25 10mg valuims and still woke up. Life sucks and there is no reason for me to live not like this.

Disabled 4 life Apr 11 2008 1:21pm FLAG
take 10 sleeping pills mixed with 5 asprin and a glass of straight vodka...... you will not wake up.

ending my life tonight. Apr 24 2008 2:12am FLAG
Theres no such thing as god so all u fakes need to stop preaching that on here because obviously no one cares if they are about to kill themselves. I've been thinking about && i've tried it. Yes i've been raped,forgotten,hurt and hated by ing everyone. But I cant seem to go deep enough in the right spot. And i have tried pills. wtf

A stupid skank. Jun 05 2008 8:48pm FLAG
This is'nt advice but I'm not gonna sign up just to ask one question. Do you cut across the wrist or from top to bottom.

bipolarboy88 Jul 01 2008 3:37pm FLAG
Please don't hurt yourself because it doesnt just affect you it affects your family and friends and children if u have them. You might think its going to be better if you do it but really it gets alot worse. You may not believe in god but he believes in you, and anything you go through in life is never worth killing yourself over ive thought about it and tried it several times but i finally realized that whatever pain and hurt i go through in the end didnt matter because you make your own life whatever got you feeling this low wont last forever i promise just think it only gets better when you've hit bottom and dont you wanna see the better days. I dont know when it will be but it will happen and you will forget about all of this and finally be happy. Its just a test and i believe in you and hope you believe what ive said. I beg you please dont hurt yourself, talk to god and i swear everything will be better if you need a friend or just someone else to talk to he will always be there and always listen.I hope im not to late please please dont kill yourself.

cory Jul 30 2008 8:26pm FLAG
i will kill you for free 1 free kill for every one who buys a mobile phone

carphone warehouse Aug 07 2008 12:39pm FLAG
please dont. i might be late to tell you this and you might be dead but it is not the way. there is a way to live past the pain. i havent found but my rents tell me its okay that every goes through this. i gone through (thoughs of sucides) this milloins times. i have so many scars on my wrist. it addictive to me now that i cant stop. but its not the way. andERS. you have no right to hurt him by tell him that he is wrong to want to kill him self. he has every right. we all feel that way some time. my only adive to you who want to kill youselves is that if you do it first ask you friends if they love you and would every want you to die. but the fastest way. bullet straight thro you temple.

.:sucidel chick in search for love:. Sep 06 2008 6:42pm FLAG
im 47 years old im plaining to kill myself too life sucks

just waiting Oct 27 2008 10:02am FLAG
tbf would everyone stop sayin there gonna kill themselves i mean life aint that bad compared to wot some ppls are like im only like yrs old n i know that ive wanted to kill my self ova n ova agen but now ive learned to just love life as it is n to lead a stress free life HEY everyone has problems ive had millions but uve just got to get on with it!! Theres people out there dyin painfully leavin there friends and family behind n they dont want to So... sayin tht ur gonna kill ur self is just perfetic get ova it n think of others!! stop being selfish!!!!!!!

Anonymous Oct 30 2008 4:08pm FLAG
I am taking my life as well. Whoever posted the question is probably dead, i found this blog because i looking if there was an easy way, but ive tried all of them and they don't work. I've overdosed 3 times, 1rst time was 300 200mg ibuprofen, 2nd was 6 bottles of niquil, 3rd was supposed to be aspirin, but none left, so it was zinc, and for some reason i just wont ing die!!!!!!!!! i am gonna keep trying though

Over Nov 10 2008 11:21pm FLAG
U GUys ArE S iN DiS WoRld...FiNd SoMeThIn BeTtEr To Do....Lik GetIn A Dam Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mOtHer TeRIssA BiTcHS! Dec 28 2008 1:31pm FLAG

mOtHer TeRIssA BiTcHS! Dec 28 2008 1:34pm FLAG
i thought about alot. but now i'm in love. her name is Hayden, and she is more beautiful than any woman i've ever seen. she dosen't love me back, but i don't care. i want to be there for her, even as just a friend. because i love her.

me, myself, & i Jan 01 2009 11:08pm FLAG
I was just wondering how many people here are still alive? 1/21/2009 I read the first 100 posts. I am so sick to my stomach! What is this world coming to? These people are begging for help!!!!! Allot of people leave such bad comments! Life is a gift! It should not be taken for granted! There are so many people who have nothing! If you need someone to talk to, I am here for you! Shane1forpresident@yahoo.com Obama beat me in the last three minutes! Damn it!

shane1forpresident@yahoo.com Jan 21 2009 6:46pm FLAG
Wow... alot of ppl commenting, not many ppl actually answering you question because they feel they know you and they know things will get better. For me, things won't get better. There is no chance for my life to improve. And some ppl look at their lives, like they might have lost their job and think that that is the worst life can get. But what you ppl don't understand is that life can be so bad, and there IS NO hope.. it will not get better... like my life.. which is why I came to this site.. was to find the same answer. What is the quickest, easiest, painless way to die. Who will it hurt? I have no family left, all my friends are dead.. every last one of them. so it won't hurt those who don't exist. My life will not and cannot improve. Not a state of mind, but a fact. So answer the question and stop trying to be a therapist. And by the way.. look how many ppl care. For every 1 person saying don't do it, there are 20 more that are smart asses about it. If you have an answer, please give it so we can get on with it. Thank you for making the world a better place for letting us go.

Who cares Mar 19 2009 7:45pm FLAG
im am going threw the worst of the worst know really i im so any question on why your so done with life i know them just write me the greatest mind alive.really

better than god himself. Mar 30 2009 6:57pm FLAG
this thing you call life is bull but if u wanna be happy away from all of this nonsense kill yourself or find your own island or piece of land were you can finally relax you do have to build your own house althougt which is pretty much easy.

better than god himself. Mar 30 2009 7:26pm FLAG
people of the last generation have made my generatin life hell an for that i will not forgive you it was up to them 2 change the way the world to make it into a better place.but instead they decided to party there asses off especially in the 90s.this is how i see it if your going to bring a life into this world your life should stop an that boy or girl should always be on your to do list top commitment to get them right for there life to live. meaning if you cant dont like aw i want a baby there so cute these are the main ones.but anyway im just fed up with people i will destroy them all gorsh i said that like napolyian dynimite.

better than god himself. Mar 30 2009 7:45pm FLAG
im back again what kind of psyco would create all this.ill tell you who the cruel,grusome, annoying man upstair u know by the name of god.just because he was bored he decided to make us.well i tell you this since you made us you should give us whatever we ask for.mostly me but anyway when you made us you didnt do a good job accept for the women bodys not mind an mother nature.not pest.why would you allow lip to get chapped,skin to wrinkle,colds/diseases/etc.basically why would you create anything if you cant get it right the first time.im so fed up with you.this blows.

better than god himself. Apr 02 2009 9:06pm FLAG
young carter hot water im the new world order go to war like pearl harbor welcome yall to the barber shop get yo en head chop to hell is where i send out mine like a box of red hots

the greatest person alive. Apr 02 2009 9:11pm FLAG
do you know why you suffer so miserably because your worry about bull.were not meant to stress man has made it stressful to live.were suppose to be right along side the animals yeah there might be some killing going on between the animal an people but at least will be stress free look at it as an activity.be kind dammit

the greatest person alive. Apr 07 2009 3:13am FLAG

i've been thinking long and hard about killing myself as well lately.itz 2009 and im 23, and i have slowly been losing my will to live for the past 2 or 3 years and spent a lot of time on drugs like xanax and ectasy and cocaine and not to mention years of smoking weed and cigarettes and hard drinking. i was on anti depressants for awhile but im not really a big fan of being a walking zombie. i am also having a very hard time forgetting about a girl i used to be in love with, but the drugs ruined all that and she won't have anything to do with me ever again. my current life is a huge disappointment, and i am not ammounting to anything that i once dreamed of. i have a hard enoough time leaving home most of the time. i miss drugs and cigarettes and booze, but i put all that down because it all messes with my nerves really bad. what i am trying to say is that nothing helps. even when things are going semi-good, my brain begs to differ, and i fear that i will never be happy, even though happiness is just a word. i see old people sometimes and it makes me sad because their youth and their looks are gone, and i think that i would much prefer to die young and good looking. ive been thinking of the best ways to do it lately. my 24th birthday is almost a month away and something has been telling me that that is where its all going to end for me. i have a 9mm, but shooting myself isn't very appealing, because who knows, i might survive and become a vegetable with no way out, and that sounds far worse then my current situation. and besides, i really don't want to blow my head off, even though i wish to be cremated and have my ashes flushed down the toilet, i am still very vain. Sometimes, while i am lying in bed at night, right before i go to bed, i fantasize about stealing a car and being apart of a high speed chase with the cops pursuing me in helicopters and squad cars while the world watches it unfold on the news. And when it all ends and the car crashes or the tires are shot out or whatever, i pull out my 9mm out of the glove compartment and blow my brains out on live television for the world to see. sometimes in those fantasies, i am driving a stolen convertable, sometimes not. but it always ends up with me dead. who would forget me then?? im not one of those suicidal folks that wish to take out a dozen people as well as myself. im not a killer. i could never hurt anybody. not even an animal. i just wanna go out in a blaze of glory sometimes. Other times, i just consider overdosing on sleeping pills like marilyn monroe did, or doing the whole carbon dioxide thing with a hose in your car and just going to sleep. that seems the most peaceful i think. but all in all, i fear that my life, my world is coming to an end, and that makes me sad too, because there is so much that i wanted to see and do in this life, but i am losing the will to live that we all need in life. i hope that changes, but im having my doubts. why else would i be here right now. People always say that committing suicide is selfish, but what most people don't realize is that in the end, all that we have are ourselves, and the only things that i would be leaving behind are my dreams. In the end, all that i can hope for is that the only heaven there is would be the one where you die and sleep forever, unaware of anything. And hell would be reincarnation, back to this absurd world, which in my opinion, is the only real hell there is, metaphorically speaking, that is. But in that case, i would have another chance to get it right in the next life. Who knows? What i do know is that you people are not alone. We might be cursed, but we are here for the moment, and if anybody ever needs a listening ear, i am still here at this moment.- dw4ever85@att.net

D.A. Wallz Apr 21 2009 7:55am FLAG
d.a. wallz i feel u 100% but who do u blame?

screw this Apr 22 2009 10:50pm FLAG
i think the one u people call god is a ing lunatic who hates on people who he knows is better than him.in the mind

yahhhhh! Apr 22 2009 10:54pm FLAG
god wants u 2 b dumb an stupid so he can control u thats why he didnt want adam n eve 2 eat from the tree of knowledge he wanted them to stay dumb so that he could control them.way to go eve.this is all just some twisted that i dont wanna be a part of are you seriously telling me the world is how it is right now.id rather be dead.but people i advise you please dont bring a child into this grusome cruel gross judgmental world ranned by dumbasses who needs some sense knocked into them all.everyone is going to hell for being but i can change that if his dumbass give me what ive been asking for.

theres no words for me Apr 22 2009 11:10pm FLAG
By now you would think that people would understand that God is a belief...there is no proof He exists....We want Him to exist, because it would make living easier for us, knowing that He does...it would mean, that no matter how ty my life is....He is there to make it better....but, as some ignorant fool commented above me...He might not exist.....THANKS, I never thought of that and I am soooo glad I have you to make my life THAT much better!!! SERIOUSLY, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO HOP ONTO A SITE WHERE PEOPLE WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES AND TELL THEM TO DO SO....GET THE F*^& OFF!!! Your not helping anyone, and only making yourself look like a fool. Some would say life is what you make of it, however, some of us know it's more like, what life makes of us!! It's true, a lot of people(Catholics in particular) put way too much faith in their Bible...but let's think about that a moment...God created man....is man perfect? Who created the bible? I believe it was man....right? So is the Bible perfect? Just asking cause I believe there are probably a few reading this who might wonder.... Let me just say...I believe that suicide is wrong...I believe there is soooooooo much to live for that most of us don't see....I believe, it's because we lose hope...I have always been one who believed suicide was for quiters, then I found out I had a....'unique'....'sexual informality(?)' which, it seems, not only makes me unable to have children, but also makes me more tolerable to certain cancers...i wish i could tell you this is the worst part...but no, the worst part is that the 'disease', even though they don't actually call it a disease, apparently makes people(who have the disease i mean) the same throughout life...let me break that down for you all who DON'T HAVE IT....basically what they are saying is, everyone who has what I have was brought up the same way I was....I have ALWAYS believed we are who and what we make of life...until I read the artical the doctor provided me explaining my condition....it was like finding out who I always believed I was, didn't exist....there was only me and 'others' like me....all who GREW up like me........it was scary....they were right...in EVERY way....it was like my life was planned out from the beginning....if thats so, then everyone, including God, knows how much I want to die....right? Then I realize.....maybe that's just it....maybe...maybe God is looking for the best of us...maybe it is our duty...as humans...to do what we can to help EVERYONE and EVERYTHING we can....Do I believe God exists....YES...do I believe the proof against God tells me He doesn't...YES....Do I long for death....YES.....Will I do everything in my power to make YOU and everyone else who reads this think twice about commiting suice? I hope so, YES...even if I haven't helped you...let me say this....If your seriously thinking about suicide...take a vacation....go somewhere where no one knows your name...somewhere you can find yourself....don't worry about cost, afterall, werent you about to kill yourself?? Just learn to live with what YOU WANT TO BE, and go from there....Seriously, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?????

Funny, cause I have plenty!!!! Apr 24 2009 9:51pm FLAG

Funny, cause I have plenty!!!! Apr 24 2009 9:52pm FLAG
who ever the ing dumbass simply a dumbass you are a joke im laughing at your joke ass right now ha ha ha i want to rip your face off burn it then turn it into ashes an dissolve it in water an then boil it until it doesnt exist no more i will kill you for being lost.

ravage May 01 2009 11:08pm FLAG
IF I COULD OBLITERATE DESINAGRATE SCORCH DESTROY ETC. THIS WORLD AN THAT ASS LAME ASS ETC BITCH THE ONE YOU PEOPLE CALL GOD WHO DOESNT DESERVE TO BE CALLED THAT I WOULD KILL YOU ALL IN AN INSTANTS EXCEPT FOR THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WHO WOULD KILL A BEAUTIFUL FEMALE AN IF U WOULD YOUR OBVIOUSLY RETARDED,

I RUN DIS BITCH May 07 2009 7:28am FLAG
Nobody has the right to tell me I have no reason to kill myself. If you self rightest people think I will be hurting the people I love, well guess what I don't have anybody that loves me and I don't have anybody to love, so what does it matter? I am dying anyhow and if there are all these so called people, then where are they when I needed them? I have been fighting to stay alive now for 10 years, when does the fighting stop? Just to let you know, I went to the hospital because I could not breath, and I was miss treated and gave hiv hep-c and they crippled me and left me to deal with the xstream pain alone. Because I complained I am now ousted in the health care system and nobody will treat me, so why keep on fighting and just let them win

D- in Canada May 17 2009 12:11pm FLAG
you guys are douchebags. do it kid.. don't bother sticking around for a world like this anymore. i'll see yah around.

sam. Jun 24 2009 3:54pm FLAG
dont do it

NO1 Jul 01 2009 11:55am FLAG
hey im the same place ,but honestly think it out and talk to your family yeah it sounds dumb ,but try. And look at it this way my parents have hit me, my mom watched and let me get raped and they told me on my birthday when they found out they were pregnant with me they tried to get an abortion ,but it was to late. Alot go threw in there lives and dont wanna take tyime out to help someone who is going threw worse. But please wait at least a month it wont kill you (lol no phun intended) and try to work things out if you really cant find a reason to live then my advice over dose on sleeping pills you go to sleep and dont wake up i wish you the best of luck

deep down-breaking down Sep 18 2009 5:39pm FLAG
im gonna jus slit me wrist...get me ipod an jus DIE!!!

:-( Oct 02 2009 4:07pm FLAG
Suicide... The ultimate loss, its not the end that hurts. It's the rebirth and new beginning, you are trapped between heaven and Earth, wandering forever and ever.

The Guy Oct 07 2009 9:05pm FLAG
So I must make a choice, life... or death?

The Guy Oct 07 2009 9:07pm FLAG
wow I really thought my life suckes but thrre are so many people who been through so much more. for those of u that share from the heart may god bless u n your soul hope u are still here with us. my life sucks I'm in my 30 n I have done all I can do. I came to this site to really find a peaceful quick way out. I know that livin aint easy and death is a sin. I have no clue what I'm going to do. shame on those with rude stupid comments can't u c so many people beggin for help. well HELP don't b hurtful. there's my 2cent.

Truly Oct 11 2009 2:11am FLAG
i want to ing die i hate living nobody knows how i feel everything i try to do is wrong so why wont i just dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

suicdial person Oct 24 2009 5:47pm FLAG

suicdial person Oct 24 2009 5:49pm FLAG

suicdial person Oct 24 2009 5:52pm FLAG
Yeah. i'm just updating my last post so nobody thinks i'm dead or what not. I forgot about this page and found it again when i googled my name by chance. I'm not dead at all. In fact, im over all that it. Theres no point in writing about it. Deal with it or don't. Laterz. D.A. Wallz

Anonymous Nov 04 2009 9:57am FLAG
ur nothing but a but your probably already dead thats not your decision thats god's you already noe where your going...

J Dec 02 2009 12:02pm FLAG
best way that i know of is sleeping with a plastic bag ovver your head and taping it down. and then go to sleep

oh my gothgirl! Dec 09 2009 4:38am FLAG
Hello, to all the people who feel thay want to hurt themselves. please. don't do it.you are very important to me and others.you are a Gift and to know you is to love you.I have compassion for you. your soul needs to go thru the good and the bad thats in the world. I f you are good to yourself and others you will be happy. If someone has wronged you.tell yourself that you will get thru this as time passes. I love all of you. trust in the Goodness of your excistance and experience the beauty of your exitance unfolding. right now in the here and now.you are a child of the universe, you have just as much right to be here as the moon, sun and stars, you will always come across bad acting people who are not being mindful, don't think about who hurt you, instead think about who helped you and was kind to you. you have so much to learn.so please live your life to the fullest.go out and do somthing nice for yourself.tell a friend or close companion or family member who cares about you that you want to hurt yourself.If you don't really have a close person tell God and your gaurdian angel, have peace in your soul and let go let God.let go of toxic negitive people who contribute to your suffering or mock you. some people are not being compassionate and are imature and rude.remember karma! what goes around comes around! God Bless all of you. your the only you you've got. cherish yourself.

Tina Dec 11 2009 9:48pm FLAG
I forgot to add.......get a therapist who will help you. I did and now I am at a better place in my life.

Tina xox Dec 11 2009 9:59pm FLAG
kill all s

biker clubs across usa Dec 22 2009 1:05am FLAG
kill all s

mexican and whites Dec 22 2009 1:07am FLAG
monster c*ck mskill kids

ms Dec 22 2009 1:08am FLAG
Drink a liter of soda and then a mentos!!!!!!!

none of your buissness Dec 26 2009 12:39pm FLAG
i av thaught of suiside a few times but never ad the balls to do it, pills, razor blade, crashing my car, jumpin, i have seven children and am married.. i ad an afair with my cousan for 8 years we lovd each other and did a lot of things together, my cousan was best friends with my wife and they spent a lot of time together, after 8 years of i decided it were time 2 call it a day so i cud spend more time with my children so i told my cousan i wanted to end it she agreed.. that night i were asleep on the sofa and woke up 2 a txt on my fone of her dad (my uncle) saying he knew everything and to stay away. the mornin after my aunty went to c my mum and my cousan ad told her parents i had bullied her in2 sex for 8 years the things she ad told them were compleatly made up but made me look like a monster. her family attaked me wile i were sat in my car outside the local shops, they batterd me black and blue. it realy hurts me the things she told them wen we were such good friends a week before it as split my family to pieces and every1 finx i am a propper t&at.. my cousan is gettin on with her life as every1 is feeling sorry for her wile i find it hard 2 get on with my life this as affected me realy badly, looking over my shoulder everywere i go and not being able to go places i used 2 go before. ther seems to be no end to this as no as listend to my side of the story and av took hers for gospel. she told her parents that i had spsat at her a few times, put a cig owt on her leg,and made her have sex with some other guy or i wud drive my car through her window and more it realy hurts me that sum1 who u loved cud say things like that and have every1 belive her... i wud love to go asleep and never wake up, r she wud tell the truth but none of these r goin 2 happen so i just take everyday as it comes. for the 30% of me that wants to die 70% of me wants to c my children grow up.. theres always a reason 2 live even wen times get e.. any1 who wud like to talk with me about ther problems in private email me, myorangepatriot@hotmail.com i will gladly b there 4 u.....lee.

lee Jan 04 2010 2:03pm FLAG
, lll'

Anonymous Jan 06 2010 10:25pm FLAG
im gonna kill myself but i want it to be quick. whats the best way to do it? im 47 years old and wanted to do this for years some one lete me know

todd Jan 30 2010 3:11pm FLAG
I want to kill myself right now. And it's not a decision i just thought of i've been thinking about it for months now. All i can say OD is not a good option. It's more painful that one might think. Like if you tried to take a load of aspirin the first thing that happens is all your organs shut down before your brain. it's about the most painful death you can imagine. If someone is really going to kill themselves i would suggest carbon monoxide poisoning or a bullet to the brain.

Anonymous Apr 10 2010 2:42pm FLAG
i wish i knew the quickest and painless way to die as well. life is not what people think it is. most people in this world are hurtful and dont care about anything but themselfs. im tired of running this pathetic race!!!

tmtmthdvs@aol.com Apr 21 2010 2:15pm FLAG

tmtmthdvs@aol.com Apr 21 2010 2:18pm FLAG
i have tried several ways in the past but at the moment i have taken lots of pills with a bottle of vodka and things are starting to drift off good luck with wot ever you do

bye May 17 2010 7:19am FLAG
im 47 yeras old and want to end my life by the and of this week whats a good way to end my life

todd May 27 2010 12:10pm FLAG
but drinking bleach is not the way .........oh and an overdose doesnt work ive tried it .............

sofie xx Jun 06 2010 4:12am FLAG
Dont Kill Yourself you have so much to live for

Person who is sad for eternity Jun 17 2010 11:41am FLAG
IF ITS YOUR TIME ITS YOUR TIME I LOOK AT ALL THESE RESPONSES AND SEE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD LET THE ONES THAT WANT TO LEAVE LEAVE SUICIDE ISNT A BAD THING WHO KNOWS IT MIGHT TAKE YOU TO ANOTHER LIFE THAT WILL BE MORE PLEASING AND FRUITFUL SO IF YOU WANT TO GO GO NOBODY CAN STOP YOU EVERYONE SELSE CAN GO THEMSELVES

mJb Jun 26 2010 8:11pm FLAG
KILL YOURSELF DO IT YOU LIFE SUCKS ANYWAY

GO YOURSELF Jul 02 2010 5:54pm FLAG
Hey man DONTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL urself, is really selfish. Just wait. something might happen and everything will be fine. AND u know evryone will miss, u. ur mum and dad, they might kill them selves 2. really man dont do this,, its dangerous, Ull go to hell 4 it. trust me, JUST KEEEP WAITING SOMETHIGN IS BOUND TO HAPPEN. TRY TALKING TO PEOPLE, SEE A COUNSELLOR OR SOMETHING, GET UR SELF BUSY. GO TO THE MOVIES. SPEND SOME TIME IN THE GYM. GET BUSY WITH LIFE U HAVE THE REST OF IT TO SPEND. DONT DO THIS TO URSELF MAN. TRUST ME. IF U REALLY LOVE GOD AND URSELF, U WILL GO ON LIVING AND BE HAPPY, TRY TO GET SOME HELP TO ... GOODLUCK

joseph Jul 07 2010 8:34pm FLAG
Dont Kill yourself): Smh....Dont you wana Meet someone you love..have Kids...Be Happy and ALIVE!! Dying is no solution. Get some Councling or maybe a Diary. Something else to Let out your anger on. I used to cut myself): And ii realized there are so many things i wana do. Get a boyfriend. Have sex;)...Moree Sex..Until i finally have kids and a Full Happy Family(:. Then,when im older,ill let Nature take its Place and when the time comes for me to go back home to My loving Fathers (God and my Birth Father who passed away when i was young), then so be it. I cut myself after my father died and i regret it deeply because im with scars n bruises all over my arms. I almost killed myself after my 3 guy friends drugged,ed,licked my nipples,entered me(all three) & used me as a Sex doll For a Year.... But after some councling, im Happy Now (:. I really do wish you the best.....

Drugged.....ed....Sex Doll)': Jul 08 2010 3:58pm FLAG

I've been fantasizing about burying myself alive, or renting a balloon from NASA to float myself up to the stratosphere to jump from there. The former is a little less complicated, though less epic; fastest speed sustained in free fall.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus Jul 09 2010 2:25pm FLAG
Alright guys....I came onto this website to find a way to kill myself but this is ing ridiculous..you shouldnt be joking about this..Its serious..but you also shouldnt be whining and complaining about your life to a bunch of total strangers..If your life is realy that awful,you wouldnt be Bragging about his..SOmmthin to think about.

Ashly. Jul 11 2010 4:31am FLAG
I. NEED. HELP. BIGTIME.

Alex Jul 17 2010 9:04am FLAG
im 47 yeras old and want to end my life whats a good way to end my life

todd Jul 28 2010 4:39pm FLAG
All you people who think you should kill your self are whiny bitches! okay you don't even have good reasons! so instead of crying about your ing lifes, get off your ass and change it if you don't lyk it! okay i have had the worse life ever and i dn't go complaining on advice sites! Oh and those who worship the devil have fun in hell! Peace out. Take my advice. Don't like it change it.

The Devil Sucks! God Rules! Jul 31 2010 7:50pm FLAG
Serousliy yr stupid to worship the devil he will just cause you more pain, oh and if you kill your self you will go to hell so the pain won't stop! Think about that!

The Devil Sucks! God Rules! Jul 31 2010 7:52pm FLAG
Do it life sucks Im gonna to just got to find the right way to go.

Someguy Aug 07 2010 10:58am FLAG
your a women take viagras to the face!!!!!!

cream of some young guy Aug 11 2010 6:29am FLAG
These people are smelling the wacky paint!They Believe The Gulf is mostly clean already!I have been on the earth for 43 years.Oh They also believe all or most Muslims are bad!You know IDIOTS! But They Control This world and we don't!We are the ity so either we kill ourselves or they will kill us do to stress!!Oh by the way I am a born again Christian!Or maybe not I gave my heart to the Lord so many times...That's another story.But jerks rule this land period.We are on borrowed time till the make up this ArMEGGEDDON ?It seems Christians Versus Muslims..Funny both books don't wan't any killing!?I am the ity so I must be crazy BY!!

All By Myself Aug 12 2010 7:06pm FLAG
the fastest way to ghost yourself may be to hang yourself, but that plays off of the little things like how much you weigh and if you do it right. . . like remembering to stretch the rope for a week so it doesnt snap. im sure if you go on line and look for hanging 8 foot drop. make sure you do it right or people are gonna laugh at your face when they find you. you ever read dante's inferno? if you havent you should. im going to the 7th lvl if i go to hell that is. . . pretty sure i am. tryed to ghost myself too. . . . . didnt work, but im still pretty.

Berettaprincess Sep 01 2010 10:13pm FLAG
don't do it my um tried it and it upset me and my family so bad you don't realise you have a special life .... my cousin is disabled he it is so sad. HE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR A NORMAL LIFE AND YOUR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOURS. LIFE IS HARD PRICK AND YOUR DOING SOMETHING SELFISH AND STUPID

listen Sep 10 2010 9:16am FLAG
MUM*

LISTEN Sep 10 2010 9:16am FLAG
please i beg u i have read all this and i need something certain and fast now pleasae helpppp, but urgent im 53 and had a full life

peter Sep 12 2010 9:23am FLAG
it msut be certain death though

peter Sep 12 2010 9:25am FLAG
it msut be certain death though

peter Sep 12 2010 9:27am FLAG
cut your jugular with a spoon

your mom Sep 17 2010 10:34pm FLAG
cut your jugular with a spoon

your mom Sep 17 2010 10:34pm FLAG
cut your jugular with a spoon

your mom Sep 17 2010 10:34pm FLAG
take 6 extacy tablets. that'll do the trick

coke lord Oct 19 2010 5:58am FLAG
blow ye head off wid a pump action shotty kid.

scouse power Oct 19 2010 5:59am FLAG
put a 9millie slut thru ye skull

scouse power Oct 19 2010 6:00am FLAG
put a 9millie slut thru ye skull

scouse power Oct 19 2010 6:00am FLAG
if you are gona kill yourself than why not waste your life doing nothing. you mase well die trying to do something with your life. why dont you rob a bank or an armed robbery on a cash in transit or something. whats the worst that can happen and who knows if you escape than you can live a new life with all your money not being bothered about the problems in your life cos you could just build a new life abroad or something.

you do that son Oct 19 2010 6:03am FLAG
i am also gonna kill myself. im only and my mum is a ing bich i hate her. im gonna take her life too when i take mine. i thought of maybe sticking a kitchen nife in her chest while she is asleep and then burning the house down and just let myself burn in the flames

im only Oct 19 2010 6:09am FLAG
if you kill yourself than nobody will ever remember you cos your a nobody. why dont you go out in a bang and be remembered. kill as many innocent people as you can and if you break a record than you will be remembered forever in the history books.

raoul moat Oct 19 2010 6:16am FLAG
kill as many police as you can. you will die but your memory will last forever.

the police Oct 19 2010 6:17am FLAG
I=uck the police theyre a bunch of maggots who think they run the streets but they dont. outlawz takin over the streets kill the punk police for a laugh they need to die the dirty litl rats scum bags

I=uck the police Oct 19 2010 6:19am FLAG
likein it baby likeing it

kill police Oct 19 2010 6:20am FLAG
Drive off a cliff

Sixfeet under Nov 09 2010 3:39am FLAG
Okay, so I read some comments above. Some of them said you're stupid and dumb. But I don't think so. THEY'RE dumb for calling you that. I mean, they don't even know what you're going through. Trust me, I've been there so I should know. I slit my wrist once because of bipolar disorder. Well I STILL wanted to die as of now. What I'm saying is, these people shouldn't call you those names. Just imagine this, what's bearable to them may be unbearable to you..

NikkiNicole Nov 17 2010 5:08am FLAG
Hey, i was really depressed at the start of the year. Some teacher had/has a crush on me and he touched me... anyway, i got over it by getting a puppy, i called him Andy. Anyway, if you're serious then i would suggest drinking a bottle of tobassco.(not sure how to spell it) it might take a while, but it won't hurt if you don't let it touch your tongue. Or you could bye a puppy!

begjessie Nov 20 2010 8:36pm FLAG
what a dumb question

carla Nov 27 2010 5:57pm FLAG
I'm pretty sure my sister was the person who asked this question and to all those who said not to do it thank you very much! To all those who have said ur planing on doing the same thing do not do it. Everyone that is left behind is always going to ask why and blame themselfs. Children that know you will be hurt beond all words and never heal compltly. There are more ppl that care for u then u even relize doing this single selfish action will impact more ppl in a negitive way then you will ever know. They are not better off with out you, they are broken without you. And to those who "gave advice" ur all disgusting induviduals and u now have blood on your hands

. Dec 18 2010 10:22pm FLAG
Anyone thats gonna kill themselves, can i have your stuff ?

Gwen Dec 20 2010 9:40pm FLAG
yes you can have all of my stuff

die Dec 21 2010 3:44pm FLAG
I understand. I have put the gun to my head and wanted it so much. But my life doesnt belong to just me. I would rather live with this pain than pass it on to some one else.

Anonymous Dec 22 2010 7:32pm FLAG
Use a gun/jump off a building.Or get so med so u can be happy

:P Dec 27 2010 5:02pm FLAG

:P Dec 27 2010 5:02pm FLAG
I KILL YOU

l Jan 04 2011 11:00am FLAG
do it kill my

to Jan 04 2011 12:38pm FLAG
Life only gets worse, if you can't deal with it where your a **** then you can't deal with it when your older, so minds well kill yourself now, before you have to hurt anymore.

Death Jan 06 2011 4:28pm FLAG
XD WHAT EVER U DO DONT VOLENTIRE TO GET IN A SAW TRAP THAT IT NOOOOT FAST OKAYS?

JUST DONT Jan 12 2011 11:51am FLAG
I want to kill myself

todd Jan 19 2011 4:54pm FLAG
I want to die so badly, i tried once but now i don't know what to do now. sometimes i feel happy sometimes i feel depressed and i always want to kill myself. I need help. P.S I'm

jacob Mar 14 2011 3:42pm FLAG
The best way to do is is getting a drug called Nembutal, which is what they use at dignitas and exit international to kill terminal ill patients. But it's really hard to obtain. You would fall in a coma in five minutes then die. Another way would be getting a helium tank and breath it's content using a mask or a bag or something. You will fall unconscious in a few minutes then you would die. Don't worry, it doesn't feel like drowning because our bodies don't know the difference between oxygen and helium. I hope this helps anyone who might be interested. I know how it feels to be depressed all the time, and being honest with you all, it doesn't bother a little to know I will hurt other people when I die, because this is not about them, it's about ME. If I say I don't want to live anymore, then it's my decision and no one has the right to choose for me. I wish you the best of luck.

Jon Bicknoud Mar 29 2011 8:07am FLAG
i don,t want to live anymore need a good way to end my life im 48 years old and need out of my life

todd Mar 30 2011 11:06am FLAG
let tha man kill him self if he wants 2 its his life not everyone wants 2 live

Anonymous Apr 15 2011 7:58pm FLAG
yes let me kill my self its my life and i don,t want to live

todd Apr 16 2011 2:59pm FLAG
You could overdose on drugs like painkillers. Or get a knife and shove it in your heart, or slit your throat (deep if you want it quick)

Duuude Apr 22 2011 6:01pm FLAG
im gonna kill myself soon but im riding a moto bike of a 300 metter clif :) i cant wait for all this to b over n just all relaxed down in hell

Anonymous Apr 23 2011 6:02pm FLAG
Thanks Duuude im going get a knife and shove it in your heart,how long tell i die

todd May 01 2011 10:15am FLAG
Thanks Duuude im going get a knife and shove it in my heart,how long tell i die

todd May 01 2011 10:16am FLAG
im sat here pills in hand more on table, razor to... my loved ones r in heaven, i cant live another day, im a heroin addict to ... had horrendous life, but i have my pets n a yr old daughter.... i think ill sait us all in my car n put pipe in exhust til we all fall asleep very selfish yes..but i wont leave them n i cant stay i dont live i exist im in constant pain im diabled ...i have no friends or family... so much more i need help rite this second pleaase not a joke im begging someone out there... ... i know by morning we will all be dead.

lostindarknesss May 24 2011 3:58pm FLAG
if sombody would kill me now i would be much hppier all pay some one to kill me

die Jun 25 2011 1:20pm FLAG
this world...

Anonymous Jun 30 2011 5:59am FLAG
You people are retarded put a bullet in ur brain.

Awesomeness Aug 08 2011 3:55pm FLAG
if u are serious, just dive head first into a train, you wont feel a thing, u head hits the train first and knocks aftewr that u wont feel the rest,, and u wont wake up....

jamlymn Aug 11 2011 6:30am FLAG
its called a GUN!!!!!!

Anonymous Aug 25 2011 8:40am FLAG
just been reading these for the past hour and was wondering did he/she kill themselves or what

magicwelshman Aug 26 2011 7:15am FLAG
I am sooo hurting and I am in soo much pain too. But I am not going to kill myself. So if I have to live this difficult and sometimes great life...you guys can too. Please Don't leave me here alone. Please.

miracles happen Aug 26 2011 6:07pm FLAG
Please hurters dont leave me here alone.

me Aug 26 2011 6:08pm FLAG
I wish I had the arms of a loving man around me telling me how much he loves me.It could have been one of you.

wait Aug 26 2011 6:10pm FLAG
drink a bottle of voda and swallow 35 pills u dirty wee bitch

Anonymous Sep 22 2011 3:06am FLAG
So whatever did happen to him/her. The person who wrote this.?

Nameless Oct 19 2011 7:55pm FLAG
Hi i realy want to die i got three kids i love them with all my hart i mean i realy i do i have done something which i think my kids will suffer at school so whatshould i do

mum Nov 06 2011 4:23am FLAG
take a fat closed and maby you will IMPLODE....................o yah your proabally already dead..hahahhaha retard

FatHorseC*ck Dec 02 2011 4:46pm FLAG
who knows what to mix for the detergent suicide

MI Dec 12 2011 8:03pm FLAG
why dont people just answer the question

Anonymous Dec 19 2011 1:40pm FLAG
-1'

1 Dec 20 2011 2:14am FLAG
1

-1' Dec 20 2011 2:14am FLAG
Look, despite all the illerate comments from the uneducated here, buy a gun, put it in you mouth pointed toward the back of you head and pull the trigger. Simple, clean and quick. Do it in a place that will not cause distress to others though.

Me soon Jan 01 2012 4:13pm FLAG
just found this...what is everyone thinking...did this person really do it. There is so much more to life... to do God's job and end it on your terms is foolish. Just your luck you won't be successful in killing yourself, your weapon of choice may malfunction and you'll wind up being paralyzed from the neck down. think first and pray hard.

momma Jan 08 2012 8:36am FLAG
ill kill you...

Anonymous Feb 21 2012 10:01am FLAG
slow and painful death just for your pansy self. It will be in a creative and unusual way too.

Anonymous Feb 21 2012 10:03am FLAG
I was going to kill myself, but now i wanna kick peoples asses for a living.

Nightmare Feb 21 2012 10:04am FLAG
Its not worth it, just think how completely selfish that is.. think of others.. like you mom, dad, friends, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandmas, grandpas..even strangers, you dont realize how many people care about you until you do something that makes them turn there head. I have hard times with friends and my parents are divorced.. I dont keep that as a shield to be happy and just live life to the fullest. Yes, some days can be a pain in the ass .. i get it, i get it all. Because I told my mom i was just gonna kill myself because of what they do to me at school and when i was about to i said to myself, "what the am i about to do? My friends, and family and everyone else .. you gotta believe they still care about you in every way possible no matter what you do and say to yourself and tell yourself how blessed you are.. think of those people in africa who are all starved, have no clothes or ipods or cars or malls or nobody to exactly hold on to like a mom. you have to think of others first.. just think about it. you are beautiful in every single way.. dont let words bring you down, live life to the fullest..never say never. :)

Marissa. : D Feb 23 2012 8:13pm FLAG
If you typed in this question, i know you have tried to commit suicide.. but you couldnt do it huh? bc you care too much about life and friends and everyone else, and you know your better than that.. please think of others first dont listen to these fricken douche faces that say do it do it.. they just feel so bad for themselves that they need to take there misery and make it yours.. why do you think they got to this site?? they got to it obviously cuz they typed it in sooo they pretty much have the same issues you do and thats ok.. they just think they dont need advice bc they know everything but whatever, be yourself and never try to hurt yourself bc of the way people treat you maybe thats not the case but hey, i got 4 grrrrrr8 words for you.. BEAT THERE ING ASS!! stick up for yourself if they say they will hurt you.. say well you can shove that idea straight up your ass bc im done with you being a lil d*ck face hahaha tell them whos boss and just kill everyone with kindness.. reply back and i will be your friend , you dont need them, i help ppl like this bc i was like you once.. i wanted to die. :( bc ppl treated me horrible and gossipped like normal girls but i got more pissed and ended up breaking a girls jaw and nose and this is who i am today, convincing pplk not to do it, bc its wrong and ppl do love you :) so just be aware of your surroundings and just change like me and be a different person and be who you be, not who ppl want you to. I hope i helped,!

SuMmEr..!! ** Feb 23 2012 8:24pm FLAG
Wow, your actually right about everything you said.. you helped alot and have been in inspiration on the past few weeks since you said this.. thanks so much summer AND marissa !!!!!!!!!!

alli Feb 23 2012 8:28pm FLAG
Your very welcome. :) And im very proud of you and happy for you i will pray for you even more now :) Have a great day! :) And Alli is just a gorgous name :) I LOVE IT. :) I Know i like putting :)'s lol but yes, anytime i check this every now and the so got a problem post something i will be so very honored to help out! :) hahaha :) :) :) :)

Marissa. : D Feb 23 2012 8:31pm FLAG
-1'

1 May 24 2012 9:32am FLAG
1

-1' May 24 2012 9:32am FLAG
-1'

1 May 30 2012 5:51pm FLAG
1

-1' May 30 2012 5:51pm FLAG
-1'

1 Jun 20 2012 11:23pm FLAG
1

-1' Jun 20 2012 11:23pm FLAG
-1'

1 Jul 03 2012 9:47am FLAG
1

-1' Jul 03 2012 9:47am FLAG
-1'

1 Jul 05 2012 6:30am FLAG
1

-1' Jul 05 2012 6:30am FLAG
O ing wana die today i wana kill meselde but i cannot!!!!!

Nobody Jul 05 2012 7:35am FLAG
-1'

1 Jul 13 2012 1:16am FLAG
1

-1' Jul 13 2012 1:17am FLAG
-1'

1 Jul 13 2012 5:31pm FLAG
1

-1' Jul 13 2012 5:31pm FLAG
I'll keep this simple I want to kill me self I'm sick of life and the girl I loved now has my best mate my mind made up I'm just scared if the pain need a quick way out?

Anonymous Jul 18 2012 1:32pm FLAG
Peoples advice on here is so stupid, nobody is going to understand what you are going through. Most people get it relatively easy.Usually the smarter you get the more depressed you get, because you realize how ty this "society" is. So be glad about one thing, your smart. Anyone who is pleased with the world we live in is either completely uneducated or is one of the scumbags who made it the way it is. I can't get a job because I am physically incapable of faking happiness or lying to make myself look better. Most people call that lazy. I am exactly the opposite of lazy actually. I'm the guy who works for minimum wage doing the job of two people at a place that is barely in business and bounces half the checks they write me. I have decided to play the game by my own rules now. I have wanted to kill myself for about a decade now, and the only reason I won't do it is my family. Because I care more about them than I do about myself, and I know they need my help getting things done. Hopefully you have that because if you don't it's going to be a hard road my friend. I wish I could give you advice, but frankly nobody can. You can only help yourself.

Technology Aug 07 2012 8:02am FLAG
I'm glad that I never get attached to women, them wanting to break up is music to my ears. Can't stand the way they constantly hound you and want to try and tell you what to do. Honestly I would rather play video games than have sex. Women are a waste of time and money, unless your in that 5% of people who actually are with someone who is truely caring.

9 Aug 07 2012 8:11am FLAG

9 Aug 07 2012 8:12am FLAG
Don't let people tell you your selfish. People have kids so they have someone to take care of them, that is selfish. What if you never wanted to be born into this terrible world.

Anonymous Aug 07 2012 8:21am FLAG
-1'

1 Aug 08 2012 8:29am FLAG
1

-1' Aug 08 2012 8:30am FLAG
life is hard death is easy , why make it easy for them by dieing why not make it hard and stay alive , but if youre a week minded person take a sleeping tablet an hour before you wish to die then take the rest off the box 45 min after taking the first , so your asleep when the box kicks in

x junkie Aug 09 2012 11:24am FLAG

x junkie Aug 09 2012 11:24am FLAG
hi please dont gurt your self god createad you for a reason satan is trying to get you to hurt your self becouse he wants your soul if you kill your self you lose your soul and youll never see heaven heaven is such a beautful place but we got to live for god and trust him to take care of us he knows are needs so please trust in god he loves you and so do i

dolly Aug 13 2012 9:00pm FLAG
If anyone on here hasn't "done it" yet, might I ask a favor? Would you just trade lives with me....I've only got a few months left and the pain killers are great...You wont feel a thing, just watch TV all day and sleep....Please????

No choice for myself, wana trade, please? Aug 29 2012 1:14pm FLAG
anyone on here hasn't "done it" yet, might I ask a favor? Would you just trade lives with me....I've only got a few months left and the pain killers are great...You wont feel a thing, just watch TV all day and sleep....Please???? No choice for myself, wana trade, please? Wed 1:pm yes i do so i can die

me Sep 02 2012 8:05am FLAG
theres a reason to live find it only PUSSIES TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/swaggermaker22 Sep 29 2012 7:12pm FLAG
i scipt everything. ing woman a female a woman.i guess pussies only take the way out.to bad whoever said that has an assholr only.which describes u.jerk.

kp. u.u live with it.c*ck Nov 04 2012 7:33pm FLAG
it bleeped everything..why not let the world know what human beings arecapable of.i want to take initiative for every person out there that hurtsas much as i do.i am covered in scars,hugediscusting scars that i wish i could take care of,,but i cant .ppl telll me my face is pretty/but my wholle body including my throat that my attacker slitt at 4 yrs old.is my weakness.i want to die.but u know what them .my attacker isnt paying for his offences towards me.he is paying for what he has done 18 yrslater.and that is all i ask for.i wish we had the death penalty.but that bastard will rott till he dies.much better in my eyes

trying too be a voice. Nov 04 2012 7:43pm FLAG
http;//www.swagbucks.com/refer/swaggermaker22.i apologize.i know that i would die for u anyday.u keep pushing.ive reallly tried.i dont want to die.ive led my life to hurt.not die. i want to feel the other ppl's pain,so maybe they kan heel.i have to many cuts and scars.i will never heel. but u will hang tough.your strong.please.good bye.

u be my voice.im actually almost gone.thaknk ghojosd Nov 04 2012 7:49pm FLAG
What?

No one Nov 20 2012 5:38am FLAG
Including myself people have REAL issues. I have bipolar and an abusive home life with no way out. An autistic son that beats the there is alwyas a way out. Not for me i`m stuck and have no way. I`m not sure if i`m going to but i`m strongly feeling this way. Be nice to one another .

kelly Nov 27 2012 9:31pm FLAG
i love in an abusive family and i want to die. im 19 but ive already had a very long and hard life providing for people that show no compassion. the stress is all just too much. nobody thinks im serious, but ive already started to giv away my posessions. i dont need them where im going. it seems like the only release i have from the abuse and hatred i endure every day. i truly wish i would never wake up again... many of my friends are already dead from self inflicted overdoses/cutting necks and wrists and other more 'brutal' means. but i just feel that this is my only wat to change the life's of my family for the better.. i just hope i am a wake up call to my family and people that abuse and belittle others.

Cade Dec 02 2012 12:02am FLAG
live* not love.....

Cade Dec 02 2012 12:03am FLAG
Cut yourself in a bath tub dosent hurt but dont do it its stupid i agree with me your being selfish think of how your decision is going to affect everyone else ya life isnt fair i get it but just think befor you do a permenent solution to a tempotaty problem, think of your parents, family finding your dead body and thinking that they didnt do a good enough job.. another thing is in high schools one suicide can trigger more and more attemps... just think about the few pros compared to the many cons. is it really woth it?

anonymous Jan 01 2013 10:58pm FLAG
i agree with anonymous and about the bathtub you have to put it on warm water if u wanna be comfortable and cut your self in many places and put all of those places under the water and just wait, you wont evev notice it because your in warm water so you wont get cold, it will just happen after siting there a whie

jessica Jan 01 2013 11:02pm FLAG
i agree with anonymous and about the bathtub you have to put it on warm water if u wanna be comfortable and cut your self in many places and put all of those places under the water and just wait, you wont evev notice it because your in warm water so you wont get cold, it will just happen after siting there a whie ps im going to do this hope i die

me Jan 03 2013 11:38am FLAG
need a good place to stab my self so i die let me know

arm Jan 03 2013 11:41am FLAG
I cut I'm only and have a lot of family issues, I've got caught before but now I do it on my thigh and it seems to work, I'm the only person at my school that is emo and I get bullied and I just hate life but my ex gf was helping me and trying to make me stop. So I would recommend cutting on your thigh or fore arm or ankle

Anonymous Jan 06 2013 7:30pm FLAG
Hi i have potesium cynide if u want reply fast at ratan0700@gmail.com first i give u sample when u satisfy we finalized deal pehle istemaal karo fir vishwas karo

dreamer Feb 02 2013 12:30am FLAG
need a good place to stab my self so i die let me know don,t care about the pain cattattoo@gmail.com

die Feb 04 2013 11:25am FLAG
Wow....easy out if you ask me....all your troubles will be gone and for the ones that love you...their troubles would just be beginning....someone somewhere loves you!!! Its more courageous to face your demons than to kill yourself.....think hard about this, and try turning to someone who knows you....not a bunch of strangers on the web....fk, this forum is just wacked andd sick....I am in awe as to what I am reading here....

WOW!!! Feb 06 2013 4:49pm FLAG
d.r.a.g. m.e. t.o. h.e.l.l. - drugs r always gona make everybody think others have even lonelier lives .. r.i.p. aram. one love

Anonymous Feb 19 2013 4:27pm FLAG
what can i take or do to make my heart stop so i die

heart Mar 21 2013 11:16am FLAG
Bcoz i love a person verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much but wo mujh se alag hona chahti hai es liye main marna chahta hn

Ali Mar 26 2013 10:32pm FLAG
did anyone notice that the person who posted has stopped posting and or has possible went a killed themselves?

Jacob Siekierski Apr 04 2013 10:04am FLAG
there is no reason for life. there is no1 to say good bye to. death is peace so go ahead. death is the solution.

none Apr 23 2013 1:10pm FLAG
I want to but I might have one last fap session.

ITLIFESUCKS Apr 30 2013 7:12pm FLAG
look we all feel pain at some point of our lives but suicide isnt the best way out ok take it from me i also wanted to kill myself but u know what i did i talked t someone ...... not just anyone but someone that actually listened to me and helped me get a better view of things and thanks to her im here now so dont kill yourself ok i know it may seem like the easiest way out but its not ... just stay strong :)

alexlie May 14 2013 5:56pm FLAG
Put a knife sticking upwards, fall on it and as soon s u know it... Your dead.

I am going to die. May 17 2013 12:24am FLAG
Fall to your knees and scream to Jesus for help. He will pick you up and comfort you. Jesus is everything, he is in us and loves us beyond any comprehension. Put away your egos and accept the consequences of your mistakes and make amends with every person your hurt. Love and trust everyone. You will receive unending love in return. Help those that are ill, poor, hurt - they have no one either but want to live. Do God's work and you will reap a greater life than you could ever imagine. Your soul is the center of your hapiness. Not people's opinions or your ego. Love everyone unconditionally like your life depends on it. this is the secret to life. That's it. And it is so heasy, yet no one will do it because we need to gratify our egos instead.

Thrownaway Jun 13 2013 4:46pm FLAG
It's so ing hard to find sound advice, if someone wants to kill themselves, the whole "that's selfish" means all. I've been searching for hours for a way that I can kill myself away from home, maybe something accidental, or not too obvious. I love my family and friends, and don't doubt they love me, but I don't wanna be here, and that's my choice.

Depression Jun 14 2013 11:25am FLAG
Do not kill yourself! Think about your life! You can do so much better!! So do not ing kill youeself you c*nt!

Bablon Aug 04 2013 10:27pm FLAG
you are such a count you c*nt you ing count you suck so much there are starving kids in africa and all you think about is you!!!!!! i hate you!!!! you know what go kill yourself!!!!!!! i hope you f die

MEEEeeeee Aug 04 2013 10:28pm FLAG
sooooooo who want to have S E X with me???? Im very flexible and i hump the bed for practise. i will rock your world. i will hump you so much your d*ck will not be alb to cope.

I love sex Aug 04 2013 10:32pm FLAG
hi I love sex I want you to hump my d*ck tell it fulls off

sex Aug 11 2013 3:15pm FLAG
If you wanna die the die for someone that is in trouble.I personally would hate to know anyone died but if ur gonna do it anyways.die saving someone from a mugging or robbery then u can die being a hero

sadened Aug 18 2013 10:44pm FLAG
I really wish u would reconsider though life always gets better.never stays bad for long

sadened Aug 18 2013 10:46pm FLAG
id like to die so I can save ones life id give up my life save some ones life I want to die anwy

die Aug 19 2013 3:33pm FLAG
aYeX39 I loved your blog post.Really thank you! Really Great.

IiaOdhwfnpNSEv Oct 23 2013 9:52am FLAG
KU1m9f I loved your blog post.Thanks Again.

tpqesfecZczWYTBU Nov 18 2013 10:50pm FLAG
s02o5d Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic article.Really looking forward to read more. Cool.

htvCirHqNRQLyZ Nov 18 2013 11:16pm FLAG
I wanted to thank you for this wonderful program. After years of trying to conceive and a failed IVF and a failed FET, I ordered your Pregnancy Miracle Herb @ lifecentre@live.com. According to my infertility doctor it was "very unlikely" that I could be pregnant with my own eggs. But here I am, pregnant for the first time in life. I got pregnant naturally just 2 months after my failed FET and after following your plan. I am now 7 month pregnant . I am spreading this miracle story to whomever I meet and who suffers from infertility. Kind regards and thank you, Priest Hallifat!" Martha Alexander turkey

MARTHA Nov 27 2013 11:00pm FLAG
the best way to kill yourself is the way Hitler did take a gun and put in your mouth and pull the trigger its quick and you wont feel a thing I would do it that way put I cant find a gun

me Dec 24 2013 3:43pm FLAG
ers

david Jan 16 2014 12:12pm FLAG
BEST DECISION Turn to JESUS... he loves you and doesn't want u to do that ..I know cus I went through the same. Just please read the bible and go to church I promise he will tyrn ur life around

rebecca Jan 18 2014 9:01pm FLAG
Don't do it.... The void ing boring... I'd rather be depressed and suicidal than be nothing and nowhere...BUT if u must, slit your own throat or jump from height if u can't find a bullet for your head

Mr. Anderson Jan 19 2014 8:28pm FLAG
Just realized your probably already dead

Mr. Anderson Jan 19 2014 8:28pm FLAG
Tell void-satan I said hi

Mr. Anderson Jan 19 2014 8:30pm FLAG
XL9otS I loved your blog.Much thanks again. Will read on...

gAlCldMsXjAvP Jan 30 2014 8:31am FLAG
how can I kill my self im 51 years old and want to end my life

life Feb 12 2014 11:20am FLAG
Do the same as me and get a rope

Anonymous Feb 19 2014 9:30am FLAG
This isnt really a fast way but a friend of mine wanted to loose weight cause her bf sad shes fat. She was taken to the hospital because she became anerixic and was near death.try that uts painless I overdosed my self just now cutt my pulse and I passed out on the kitchen floor. So the way Im gonna kill my self us by overdosing, drinking, cuting and starving . I'm only

im dizzy Mar 09 2014 2:00pm FLAG
how can I kill my self

me Mar 24 2014 11:05am FLAG
Hey bud, check this out, there's a lot of jerks that comment saying do it, and. Not trying to help you get through it. Well can I let you know somthing, you're. Obviously self conscious , and you seem to be a good thinker so if you eliminate your self then there will be an unbalance of jerks to thought full people. Besides you never ever know what tomorrow will bring, keep your chin up kid and kick some ass. Oh and by the way these jerks that are on here obviously searched sucide, so its not like there any better than the rest of us, you choose what you want to do with your time it is YOUR time.

MARK MONROE JR. Apr 14 2014 11:30pm FLAG
I want to do the same thing I would like to know a quick and easy way I have know pills no gun and know one is going to talk me out of it ether

Me May 04 8:06pm FLAG
VjMXRg I really liked your article.Thanks Again. Keep writing.

BlUwcajgWiWO May 12 7:58am FLAG
I wanna die. I'm done with life😣

Slits Jun 11 4:01pm FLAG
I want to die how can I end it

life Jul 04 11:09am FLAG