Your Ad Here

How to seduce my sister

The Problem: I have been after my sister for the last years.She is 32 now and married. I am 28. One night i was alone with her on her apartment. I gathered all courage and told her about my desire for her. Well she refused by telling that she is already married and afraid about society. After this episode our relationship is as good as it was before. I am looking for another oppertunity to be alone with her so that we can have further talk

Asked by: A brother at 08:56:32 PM, Sunday, November 24, 2002 PST FLAG

thats disgustin your in 28 find some1 else

glowintring Dec 01 2002 9:58pm FLAG

LISTEN TO WHAT YOURE SAYING BASTARD! YOURE HER BROTHER!

YOU SUCK Dec 10 2002 9:46am FLAG
Bravo...you had at least the guts to tell her...on the other hand most of the chicken hearted die just holding c*ck in their hand...wait a little...patience will reward you

a sympathiser Dec 14 2002 7:52pm FLAG
that is disgusting you need theropy and you need someone to talk to b/c that is sick and gross how could u ever think like that?????

someone Dec 23 2002 10:24pm FLAG
SICK!! EWWWWWWWW EURGGHHH ALL I HOPE IS THAT UR ON ABOUT UR STEP SISTER AT LEAST!!!

SMEEEEEE Dec 28 2002 12:37pm FLAG
your ing nasty

Anonymous Feb 04 2003 5:31pm FLAG
TRY INSEST THAT IS GROSE GET A GIRLFRIEND

MAYO Feb 07 2003 4:34pm FLAG
what in the name of ing jesus you r 28 and not 2 arn't you doesn't insest spring to mind

somone who is totally freaked out Feb 15 2003 4:53am FLAG
that is so sick you're her brother what if you get her pregnant. that is so in sick.

angel381 Feb 22 2003 6:30pm FLAG
u are auch a fukin perv wot is wrong with u little incest child of satin sister er

the dogy kid down the road and guylian Mar 06 2003 12:23am FLAG
it sounds like u like inter breeding can i suggest a place to live canvey

the dogey kid down the road and guylian Mar 06 2003 12:24am FLAG
you di the right thing by telling her keep after her an maybe she'll give in to you!!!!!

derangged @aol.com Apr 03 2003 1:19pm FLAG
that is so wrong you and your sister you shouldn't do that there is a better girl for you.

slim Apr 04 2003 8:09am FLAG
hell yeh way to go brotha ya know what they say incest is the best ) so go ahead and if she let ya put her to the test.

darranged crackhead Apr 12 2003 10:00pm FLAG
you sick son of a bitch if my bro ever came onto me like that that would be the end of it how could you ever think something like that you are sick and demented you need help sereusly

jackass Apr 17 2003 7:20pm FLAG
Je-sus! What the 's wrong with you, boy? You on drugs or somethin? You need to go see a God damned pyschiatrist. You need God damn help seriously.

SuckMyingC*ck.com Apr 21 2003 4:46am FLAG
uh, I do not want to give advice to a fag like you.

Frogga Apr 21 2003 4:46am FLAG
dont yer sister you pervert

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Apr 25 2003 5:00pm FLAG
Don't ever your sister, you dumb bastard! You need some God damned help around here.

sleeptrip.com Apr 29 2003 10:51am FLAG
just cathch her alone and rape the her soo hard she bleeds.

one nasty muther er May 16 2003 6:40pm FLAG
catch her alone,tie her make her *****,have good foreplay with her.when become excited juct her long to her satisfactory level. your work will be done for ever.

a sis er May 16 2003 11:18pm FLAG
if you want an excelent sister r advice call this number 2267 38ask 4 eric. he'll tell u all u need to know hes an expert

Anonymous May 30 2003 3:03pm FLAG
her hard & lick her ass hole

licker sis Jun 01 2003 7:10am FLAG
go rent a hooker u sick bastard!! Then try for her again!! She will be willing to lick hooker juice from your penis!! Hooker juice does the job everytime!!

HJ Jun 03 2003 10:54am FLAG
i ed my step sis and she is preg

jack Jun 05 2003 1:17am FLAG
her! Do it and then send me the video tape...mmm incestous *** pleasures me so much! Any cows in it?

Schwartz Jun 11 2003 6:59am FLAG
wow buddy, thats pretty ed up.

Me Jun 14 2003 1:55pm FLAG
why dont u go urself u nasty old man

nonyabuss Jul 01 2003 8:42pm FLAG
find anudder bitch

saddaminabin Jul 08 2003 12:18am FLAG
go her hard if u want, i wish i could to mine

a sick kid Jul 22 2003 6:58am FLAG
DONT A

freaked out! Jul 22 2003 7:04am FLAG
Shoul we follow him? it's safe from AIDS.good attempt.

sister er Jul 22 2003 8:33am FLAG
WHY THE ?

YOUR SISTER Jul 26 2003 9:40pm FLAG
do it dude, the worst that can happen is that your parents will find out. If your mom gives your sister, you might as well duece her with pops. Keep it in the fam!!!!!!

been there, done that Jul 30 2003 11:41pm FLAG
no affense but is iss wrong seriously! thats ur own BLOOD!

maria Aug 06 2003 10:26am FLAG
trying to make love to you sister man that just aint right

a surprized man Aug 07 2003 11:01pm FLAG
outta her

buckwheat Aug 09 2003 1:02am FLAG
just make sure you cum in her face

buckwheat Aug 09 2003 1:03am FLAG
dont do that !!!!...its wrong !

who else Aug 10 2003 8:55pm FLAG
her

Anonymous Aug 13 2003 2:38am FLAG
You really need some gudiance. May ALLAH (God) guide you thoughts and actions.

Hadiya Aug 13 2003 6:34am FLAG
ok, every time you think about your sis in that way, jack off, and then afterwards youll feel like a sick basturd, then you wont want to suduce your sis, then you well be better (hopefuly)

me Aug 19 2003 2:48am FLAG
I think there are many reasons why some men might be attracted to their sisters. For example, we know what women of today are like (quite shallow) and some men might want something deeper in a relationship and find not only a physically attractive sexual partner in their family, but also somebody who understands him, genuinely cares about him and is interested in him. I believe that if today's society tolerates homosexuals and lesbians then it should tolerate and try to understand incest also. People who critisize this maybe forget that we are all the products of society and there would be less problems if we all treated each other like human beings and tried to understand each other. Before you people judge, judge yourselves. Your most inner fantasies etc. Are they any more moral? If this email was serious then the writer should feel proud that he is able to publicly admit this and is prepared for criticism. I believe he may even be a lot braver and more of an individual than the rest of you conformists. Well, I'd like you all to take the time to think about this and ask yourselves whether you are all free to speak your minds or are you all brainwashed or wanting to fit in to the masses? Good luck to you all.

Executioner Aug 26 2003 4:36am FLAG

Executioner Aug 26 2003 4:37am FLAG
i think you need to keep try to your siter i think you have ia good thing with her.but if you do have sex with you sister.make love to her and then tell her you love her

friend like your dream Aug 29 2003 7:13pm FLAG
i think you should raped her ass and take it and then make her your bitch.then her write me i will let you no how to do it to her

a up man Aug 29 2003 7:18pm FLAG
www.edyamapaty

karla Aug 31 2003 10:27am FLAG
Executioner is right! We are DIRTY...we are all DIRTY! The fact that this guy feels a sexual urge for his sister is not the problem. The problem is the actions he want to take. "Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." When they heard this, one by one the accusers went away, beginning with the eldest. Jesus then turne to the woman and asked, "Where are they? Has no one condemned you?" "No one, sir," she replied. "Neither do I condemn you," said Jesus. "Go, and from now on do not sin any more" (cf. Jn 8:10-). "Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." With these words, Jesus certainly does not wish to appear permissive with regard to wrongdoing, such as adultery. His words, "Go, and from now on do not sin any more," clearly express God?s commandment.

Thinker Sep 08 2003 10:13pm FLAG
out of another person

PUNK PUNK PUNK PUNK Sep 11 2003 8:56am FLAG
I agree with Thinker. Just because you have the urge to do something doesn't make it right; after all, children naturally defecate on themselves until they're taught differently -- the same applies to relationships. Just because you have a sexual urge toward your sister does not mean you should follow up on it. Besides the emotional consequences for the two of you, there are physical consequences that might also arise, such as birth defects in a child. I suggest that you examine your reasons for wanting to seduce your sister; do not let this control your life. I will be praying for you.

Calm Messenger Sep 12 2003 10:24pm FLAG
Do you mean sister or sista? Cuz them black chicks will mess around even if they are married. You gotta chance!

yo mamma Sep 24 2003 1:58pm FLAG
God damn my sister is fine. When she was sleeping i licked her out and fingered her how long have you liked your sister for my sister is now and when she sleeps i lick her ass and . Whenever your sister is asleep just do her without her knowing. P.S Im

guy who screws the crap out of his hot sister when s Sep 30 2003 11:56pm FLAG
you dumb

jhgfijty Oct 02 2003 2:58pm FLAG
YOU HAVE THE SAME IN MOTHER.GET A WIFE!!!!!!!!!

HORES HAIR Oct 02 2003 3:13pm FLAG
HEY YOU ALL CONFORMISTS...HOW DID YOU FIND THIS SITE....HUH...BECAUSE YOUR DIRTY...IM DIRTY...BUT I DONT HAVE A SIS.EVERY MAN SHOULD BE FREE. FREEDOM IS POWER. JUST REMEMBER THAT POWER COMES WITH GREAT RESPONSIBILITY. IT'S OUR EVERYDAY MATH.

CAPRICIOUS BOY Oct 12 2003 8:22am FLAG
It's ridiculous how easily people are led to judge and hate without even caring whether or not there is any real reason as to why. take the overwhelming majority of these people and place them in a different society like in maybe in africa and you'd be defending your sister from genital mutilation. And these people would react to you in the exact same manner. These people are nothing but thoughtless, mindless, lifeless, soulless, conduits for everthing thats horrible about the world. You guys are the reason why suicide happens, and you're all just so comfy about it, huh? cos isn't that all that matters to you people? That you're comfy and normal?

All the shame in the world on you people Oct 18 2003 2:26am FLAG
I'm 23 and my sister is 18. She is very beautiful and I fantasize about her sometimes, but I don't know if I could ever go through with actually acting upon it.

incognito Oct 21 2003 1:45am FLAG
Ur a sick . i wanna kick ur face in.

none of ur ing business Oct 22 2003 7:16am FLAG
her hard

boy Oct 27 2003 1:38am FLAG
GOOD IDIA OF ING OWN SISTER ITS GREAT AND VERY JOYFUL

GREAT SISTER ER Oct 27 2003 5:28am FLAG
GIVE HER SLEEPING PILLS AND WHEN SHE ASLEEPS RAPE HER AND GIVE HER A OF LIFE

SISTER LOVER Oct 27 2003 5:32am FLAG
the reason that incest is such a horrendus concept is because the risk of terrible birth defects was always there... If your sister is on the pill and/or you use a condom there IS no child so therefor there is no birth defects. left without that... wat the hell is the problem???? It's just sociatal laws and societies morality that stops people. all of which were created early inhistory to stop the production of children from inbreeding. Funning thing is... LOOK AT THE DAMN ROYAL FAMILIES! THEY DID IT ALL THE TIME! now if you step back from all the crap you had jammed down your throat while young.... and look at it with logic.... what do you see?

Frustrated Genius Oct 28 2003 11:05am FLAG
you is ass nasty ass bitch you is a incest ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe you nasty

a person with a life Nov 26 2003 10:40am FLAG
Too late now

Sister er Dec 01 2003 12:35pm FLAG
suck your mum you fassy. you in mug, you sick c*nt

dread Dec 02 2003 8:30pm FLAG
give her drugs and take advantage of her. but it doesnt make it right

someone who cares Dec 05 2003 7:03pm FLAG
does she really want you. OK go for it

Aileen Dec 06 2003 4:19pm FLAG
keep trying and she will give in. No sex better than family. My sister was my first love and still we continue top have sex. I will riase my kids the same way. Families that play together stay together.

family guy Dec 07 2003 10:26pm FLAG
where do u get sleeping pills

balalala Dec 14 2003 5:13pm FLAG
I see nothing wrong with it i want to my sister too but i dont know how to go about it. I think she likes me too but i'm scared to make a move. If i were you i would go for her. I want my sister pretty bad so i know how you feel. I say go for her. Good luck.

Anonymous Dec 25 2003 11:28pm FLAG
i want to duck my sis, so bad.... shes a hot blonde with a tight ass and i would love to put my d*ck in her tight her brains out

annonymous Dec 30 2003 1:15am FLAG
I want to my sister also . She has an incredible body . I wish see knew I want to make love to her . She makes me so hard !

Claude Jan 04 2004 7:38pm FLAG
I just moved in with my sis--I'm 35, she's 33. I'm insane with desire for her--she leaves her bras and panties everywhere and talks openly about sex (she was a stripper). She let me suck her breasts and dry hump her when we were ****s, and I re-live the memory almost daily. I'm not sure if the interest is there on her part, but she's hinted that she's aware of my attraction to her. It's just an unspoken, un-acted-upon thing between us.

Erik Jan 05 2004 5:28am FLAG
me and my 19 year old sister have moved in 2gether and are pretending 2 be married, its so much fun, we have great sex

openy incest Jan 05 2004 1:58pm FLAG
i want a sis

neokiller Jan 05 2004 5:51pm FLAG
i want 2 sisters

hi Jan 07 2004 5:02am FLAG
I used to lick my brother's balls and suck the tip of his penis when we were in our ****s, and he would pour warm honey into my butthole and lick it out. We stopped after he ed me during a holiday at home and he told me he loved me and I was speechless. Now we act as if it never happened, but I want my big brother SO badly.

Misses Brother's d*ck Jan 08 2004 10:15am FLAG
SCREW YOU HIPPIE!

Eric Cartman Jan 11 2004 1:28am FLAG
never your sister she may get pregnant deformed child may result put it up her arse its safe and believe me more exciting we my sis and i do it all the time

one who knows from pratical experience Jan 18 2004 3:57am FLAG
What if your sister is adopted and so are you

no one Jan 29 2004 3:35pm FLAG
i did it with my sister 23 times meny positions and trio with her other girlfriend

solid snake Jan 31 2004 7:40pm FLAG
put her to sleep then that is what i am try to do to my step sister

josh Feb 01 2004 2:14am FLAG
You are one sick and discusting motherin idiot

Birdman Feb 03 2004 2:00am FLAG
i think brother and sister sex is great stories

me Feb 04 2004 2:52pm FLAG
Well its common for brothers to fantasize abt their sisters(cause the elder sisters are very open abt sex) but my advice is dun do anythin stupid and ruin yours and your sisters life....Good Luck bro...Remember she is your flesh and blood.....

Concern brother Feb 05 2004 8:39am FLAG
You need to be shot in the ing head

John Smith Feb 05 2004 8:12pm FLAG
My advice is to tie her hands behind her back, tie her ankles and knees together, and spank her; make sure you -spank her; my sister liked it when I spanked her butthole, too. Pretty soon I started feeling up her tits; she loved it! It'll make her so hot, she'll beg you to her.

bro Feb 07 2004 3:14pm FLAG
God what the is wrong with you guys its supposed to be ADVICE ! ! !

Not One Of Them Feb 08 2004 3:59pm FLAG
find someone else...she's your sister..what the hell of you...

girl Feb 11 2004 6:19pm FLAG
I fantasized for years about having sex with my little sister , finally I acted on it and found out she had wanted it just as bad as I had

harderman9 Feb 12 2004 4:38am FLAG
hi

vampire Feb 12 2004 6:09am FLAG
I really wanted to have sex with my sister, soi fantasized a lot about it. I jerk every time on her. Because we sleep in the same room, I often stay at night during internet sesions, and when i will see she is sleeping i will take down my pants and I will start to jerk. She pretends that she is sleeping, but i hope that she is looking at my big c*ck. One night when she came after date, I was pretending that I was sleeping and she came in the room topless.

coco Feb 12 2004 6:15am FLAG
hi i,ve had this crush on my sister ever since she was and we are both now. i so wanna tell her i like her but shes gota boyfriends and i'm a bit shy around girls plz help

Demon brother Feb 12 2004 7:47am FLAG
HEY, MAN I WOULD DO IT IF I WERE YOU BECAUSE I WOULD HER REAL HARD UNTIL SHE SCREAMS FOR MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NASTY GIRL Feb 14 2004 10:34pm FLAG
it all comes to a point in a man's life when he must face the truth, obviously you are attracted to your sister for qualities that interest you, perhaps you should try to go out and find those qualities elsewhere.. you sound to me as you are too lazy to find a girl that you are attracted to so you are going for the nearest thing.. either that or you are psycho

dr. abazaba Feb 24 2004 9:47pm FLAG

dr. abazaba Feb 24 2004 10:01pm FLAG
We're all brother and sisters, Adam & Eve ed Eve, and this keep on and on, and that's how we are here today, so how is that sick..

B-Man Mar 03 2004 1:17am FLAG
you dirty ing rhabbi you need serious help

the white man frank bailey Mar 10 2004 10:12am FLAG
you should'nt do it mannnn come on give it a break she is your sister

Arayien Mar 11 2004 10:44am FLAG
god shes ure sister. isnt that like against the law or something. but yeah i remember my step brother was like hey your hott once and that was even ed up.!! god ure sick u son of a bitch go find someone else why your sister.

forever Mar 16 2004 5:36pm FLAG
My sis is 28 and married, I'm 26. We've been having mostly oral sex since I was . Nowdays she likes it up her rear too, but we don't see each other as much anymore, so it's somewhat sporadic but always satisfying.

loving bro Mar 18 2004 2:57pm FLAG
She might like it if you butted her; that way she won't get prgnant.

like sister butt Mar 23 2004 9:36am FLAG
dude, it's your sister. I suggest you give up. Things may be normal, but i'm sure, if shes normal, she must be a little freaked out. And if you really loved her your would be glad shes happy, with her husband. Go out, get some fresh air, go to the club, and meet non-family members...But, you should probably talk to her about your "disscussion" so shes not always so freaked out, and she how she felt about it. If it's your sister, how hard is it to get her aloine. Not to ridicule you or anyting, but your 28 dude, you really should no better and be more mature about this. Besudes, why did you come to a site consisting of mainly 30 year old rapist who pretend to be middle schoolers, and real middle schoolers....there advice sucks, like this site...

Punks Sleeping... Mar 30 2004 6:08pm FLAG
I wanna do the same!!!!:)

A person who wants sex to badley Apr 13 2004 12:14pm FLAG
i want to before last night

joe Apr 22 2004 6:16am FLAG
i want to my siser alday every day

haha Apr 22 2004 6:23am FLAG
i think u should think about what ur doing to ur sister and try never to think that way again. but this way if something happen she wouldn't be in to much shock and think of the children that kid would have brain problems and stuff

Anonymous May 07 2004 10:39am FLAG

me May 07 2004 10:40am FLAG
Send me ur sister I'll take care of her for u

a person May 25 2004 11:57am FLAG
does any one got sister I can borrow?

a person May 25 2004 11:59am FLAG
I have wanted my sister for abouy 3 years. I am 18 and she is 25 i would her any chance i get. i still fondle her in her sleep but that just makes me want we more. to anyone who criticises incest, "don't knock it til you try it." MMFCL

an incest juggalo Jul 22 2004 9:20pm FLAG
i want to have sex with my sister, i am and she is 18. i really sometimes just want to tell her but i am shy, i hope she feels the same way i do about her

i want my sist.'s Jul 24 2004 6:20pm FLAG
I'm in the same problem. Except I'm and shes and shes also my STEP-sister. There has always been some kind of sexual tension between us and lately I've been wantin to show it to her, but I'm a chicken and plus her boyfriend screws her everyday it seems like.

Chicken Aug 15 2004 8:50pm FLAG
faggets all of you are fags. why dont you ha ha

your mother insed of our sister Sep 13 2004 5:34pm FLAG
Can you me?

a person Dec 04 2004 11:26am FLAG
Why the hell are you guys on here?

me Dec 04 2004 11:27am FLAG
just move on i dint want tbe mean but thars sick

knockouthottiout@yahoo.com Jun 04 2005 3:09pm FLAG
no offence but ure a ing mental c*nt go get a girlfriend or a guy if u want but ure own sister??? jesus christ!

a crazy man Jun 08 2005 4:27am FLAG
ya chill ppl, u dont hav a fit sister, i'm and would dearly like to shag my sis, i've touched her up "by mistake" loads of times, i wank over her n' stuff. i say good luck, brother-sister sex is groovy, wot a turn on

stoner Jul 14 2005 3:14pm FLAG
heck her like there is no tommarow

me Aug 01 2005 5:07am FLAG
ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT OR DID ANYTHING SEXUAL WITH YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER ARE GROSS! YOU NEED HELP SERIOUSLY! THAT IS JUST FLAT OUT NASTY. DO US ALL A FAVOR A KILL URSELF

ME Aug 14 2005 9:21pm FLAG
Believe it or not ,but your sister is a women and women are pigs, so her like the pig she is

sister Nov 13 2005 5:04am FLAG
Well ,she refused by telling you that she is already married and is afraid about society, but what you need to ask her is if she has ever had the same desires. If she says no then you should end it right there and move on, but if she has then ask her the details of her desires and then do those things to her, you will be fullfilling her most inner fantasies as well as your own. Good luck to you and be carefull, this is shaky ground you are tring to walk on, or should i say on

/10/05 Nov 13 2005 5:20am FLAG
im 18 and im tring to my sister

the man Dec 07 2005 4:00pm FLAG
im 18 and my sister is and i want her so bad so try to her again

the man Dec 07 2005 4:01pm FLAG
Lovely jubbly i would like to do my sister

Robin Hood Jan 04 2006 11:44am FLAG
MY SIS IS AND SHE WHANTS TO SHAG MY

HOT BOY Jan 13 2006 1:19pm FLAG
u look like u need a good psychic ...lol try www.prophecyandpredictions.blogspot.com

HILARIOUS Jan 21 2006 7:15pm FLAG
hey i wana my sister to any advice on how to seduce and if any one is a menber of sisterseduction.com can you give me the name and password

me Jan 30 2006 12:03am FLAG
whatever mingers out there ur all ugly arnt u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lauren nash Mar 03 2006 8:28am FLAG
ur all slappers if u want to know were i live it is 64 clifton avenue england eastham in the flats my phone number is 01 327 89 45 u wont touch me tho im and i go to south wirral high school ur all bitches out there and bastderds my mum is called colette

lauren nash Mar 03 2006 8:35am FLAG
my mobile number is 07742202632 just remember u r all bitches and ur so ugly

lauren nash Mar 03 2006 8:37am FLAG
YOU .... PSYCHO BITCH

Anonymous Mar 09 2006 9:11am FLAG
Ive done my sister but it was her who started it when I was . She basically forced it onto me because I didnt understand what was going on. She grew out of it and as I got older I thought about it more and more, I want that again but I know it will never happen again, She is married leave her alone

Loved the old days Mar 21 2006 4:00pm FLAG
tatata

kool Mar 26 2006 10:09am FLAG
what i done was get her drunk then feel her up a bit in a joking way then just dive on top of her bit of foreplay then make her moan

sister hecker Apr 11 2006 4:32am FLAG
is it ok to have sex with your cousin ..because i love one of my cousin who looks hot..she's a girl

boy Apr 26 2006 4:56pm FLAG
my cousin is and i'm ...kinda scary to know..lol...i saw her ***** by accident..kinda embearessing for her...lol..but was nice to watch...lol

boy Apr 26 2006 4:59pm FLAG
i've and then within a few minutes we were doin' it

boy Apr 28 2006 2:44pm FLAG
i'm 18 and my sister is . ppl. may think it's a sick idea, but if you had as hot as a sister as i do, you would want to. I don't have a gf, but i'm so for her all the time. we have never done anything, but as we get older there is tension b/w us. me and my sis are extremely attractive ppl. so maybe it would be cool to do it or at least fore- play. there has always been a tiny crack in my wall that sees into her room. i see her hot body *****. would this get me anywhere to getting what i really want? or can someone give me the brand name for an over the counter sleeping pill?

222222 May 10 2006 6:45pm FLAG
wtf man ur her brother how can u live with urself u fuking perv i would kill myself

l May 31 2006 3:37pm FLAG
EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO FUK THERE SIS/BRO IS MENTALY RETARDED!!!!!!!U GUYZ R ALL SICK!

ME,MYSELF,I Jun 04 2006 5:50pm FLAG
I was 10yrs old when i ed my sister she was 9.we were sleeping in the same bed and she put her hand on my leg and i got hard. it was a hot night so all she had on were her panyts and i took them off and finger her.i took mine off and got on top of her and put my c*ck in her a little and it was over i shot cum on her leg. now

Anonymous Jun 22 2006 9:00pm FLAG
my sister is now and we ing at the same time in the next room. what a rush that was.

Anonymous Jun 22 2006 9:09pm FLAG
i my sister with the most beautiful ass in the world and her really hot friend

you sister its awesome Jun 23 2006 7:42am FLAG
I am AND MY BROTHER IS AND MY MOM AND DAD WENT OUT FOR THE NIGHT.HE TOOK A SHOWER AND THEN IT WAS MY TURN TO TAKE ON. I WENT TO BED AND A FEW MIN LATER MY BROTHER CAME IN MY ROOM.HE GOT IN BED AND HE WAS HARD SO I FELT HIM AND I WANT TO TIL HE CAME A FEW MINS LATER .WE DO IT A LOT NOW AND HE IS LASTING LONGER YR

SISTER Jun 23 2006 8:58pm FLAG
WHEN KIDS ARE LEFT ALONE THEY DO A LOT OF THING WITH EACH OTHER THAT MOM OR DAD DONT KNOW ABOUT.MY MOM WOULD GO OUT FOR THE NIGHT AND LESVE MY OLDER SISTER TO WATCH US.I WAS 9 AND MY YOUNGER SISTERS WERE 8 AND 7 AND WE WOULD WATCH MY OLDER SISTER MAKE IT WITH HER B/F AND MY SISTER WHO WAS 8 WANT TO TRY IT ONE NIGHT SO WE DID.SO WE WOULD TOUCH AND FEEL EACH OTHER AND IT FELT GREAT.ALL DID THAT FOR LONG TIME WAS AND SHE LIKE MY FINGER IN HER .

MAKE ME HARD THINKING Jun 25 2006 9:04pm FLAG
WHEN KIDS ARE LEFT ALONE THEY DO A LOT OF THING WITH EACH OTHER THAT MOM OR DAD DONT KNOW ABOUT.MY MOM WOULD GO OUT FOR THE NIGHT AND LESVE MY OLDER SISTER TO WATCH US.I WAS 9 AND MY YOUNGER SISTERS WERE 8 AND 7 AND WE WOULD WATCH MY OLDER SISTER MAKE IT WITH HER B/F AND MY SISTER WHO WAS 8 WANTED TO TRY IT ONE NIGHT SO WE DID. WE WOULD TOUCH AND FEEL EACH OTHER AND IT FELT GREAT.ALL DID THAT FOR LONG TIME AND SHE LIKE MY FINGER IN HER .I DONT THINK IT,S SICK WE OLNY DID WHAT WE SAW AND IT WAS NICE TO DO.

MAKE ME HARD THINKING Jun 25 2006 9:11pm FLAG
WHEN I WAS 8 MY MOM WOULD SEND TO GET A HAIR CUT AT THIS MANS HOUSE DOWN THE STREET. ONE TIME HE ASK ME WHEN HE WAS CUTING MY HAIR IF I WANTED TO MAKE SOME MONEY AND FREE HAIR CUT.I SAID YES SO HE TOOK ME IN HIS BED AND SUCKED ME AND FINGER S . I NEVER TOLD ANY ONE ABOUT THE MAN BUT HE DID GO TO JAIL FOR DOING IT TO SOMEONE EALSE.

Anonymous Jun 25 2006 11:22pm FLAG
what pills should i use to my sisther

jess Jun 26 2006 11:32am FLAG
don't go and ask her just start litly touching her then she will want you/

the hot bitch Jul 03 2006 3:45pm FLAG
To tell you the truth ive been after my sister for 7 years. She knows and occasionally puts my d*ck between her legs when nobody is watching. she just does that because her boyfriend wont for about 10 years.

andyonix Jul 09 2006 8:40pm FLAG
ive s in my face suck my c*ck

mmmmmm Jul 09 2006 9:07pm FLAG
Incest Happens everyday but no one talks about it. People Re think your childhood and some old incident will come into your mind. Did you ever touch your sister body when she slept, moms or fathers? Did you ever use to please yourself when seeing a ***** person of your own family? Until you actually did something that is incest, no need to judge others who have gone where no else would dare to go because of what society thinks. Plus, if you ever do no reason to tell anyone at all...

Ryan G, Manhattan Beach, CA Jul 10 2006 11:55pm FLAG
barely any of u helped get rid of my urge or pu in a good direction at all, i wanna hear some success stories and how it happened, my sister is absolutely beautiful and on those lonely days where we just sit around and talk i wanna tell her so badly.. i know it seems wrong, but what is wrong now a days? i mean everything we see or hear is basically giving us our own opinions for the future so i just feel that all my actions are from previous forgotten mini brainwashes... sigh.. the best advice i have heard are from comedians though, listen to some george carlin and u will feel smarter because he speaks the truth in hilarity. if i could just make her cum with my middle finger i would be extatic

dull, overthoughtful individual Jul 25 2006 4:47am FLAG
my sis is 24 im 19. we used to play about as kids but it was only a game then. since there has been real tension, we never really got on untill..... i broke the ice and decided to take advantage of a friendly kiss. i began to 'get off' with her and grabbed her arse pulling her towards my c*ck. that nite i made her cum 4 times. since then we have got on really well. safe in the knowledge i gave her the best sex of her life. my advice is simply GO FOR IT! all sister are accessable. Dont take n e notice of those who mock u, they simply havent tried it. oh... and 1 more factanal with sisters is quite easily the best u'll have in ur life.

ing n e 1 is natural Jul 27 2006 8:15pm FLAG
I'm and I want to feels like.

Fuk101 Aug 09 2006 2:04am FLAG
Dont be Afraid Always play safe and use Condoms

RED_Cloud Aug 10 2006 12:02am FLAG
this is wrong . u should not do it...it may be normal to get attracted to a sister...but having sex is absolutely wrong n commendable...dont do it boy....god show u thge right path...its better to get married either....

sheikh Aug 18 2006 10:31pm FLAG
hell go for it! stick it in hard and fast... or slow and make the orgasm last a lifetime

Anonymous Aug 18 2006 11:17pm FLAG
her good ;)

The Poem Person Aug 18 2006 11:23pm FLAG
I've wanted to do my sister for 2 years now. I'm and she's .. She has the best ass in the world. Sometimes when she falls asleep lying on her stomach I pull her shorts down and and bust right on ass. But I want to know how to . If any 1 knows email me at deed@tmail.com

dave Aug 27 2006 4:46pm FLAG
i would do it when i was i ed her

big boy Sep 04 2006 2:08pm FLAG
Dear biddy u find a girl just like ur sister or sister faced girl it is true that u love ur sister u can do it freely but ur private part is not for ur sister it is reality, in that way ur sister,s private part is for u and u try tobe heartly friend ur sister after that u can not think like idiot

well wisher Sep 05 2006 6:40am FLAG
u no what? dont listen to these guys, theyre being retarded. anyways, u could just get her alone MUCH more often, and then just ask for one night

Shamed Sinner Sep 07 2006 7:29pm FLAG
I have been trying to seduce my 29 yrs sister for some time. She had back pain once and i pressed her back while i rubbed my hard d*ck all over ass. She got so but still dint allow me to rub her tang. What shall i do to cover the last mile?

leo4dream Sep 20 2006 2:39pm FLAG
i enjoyed ing my sister u will too

jimmy john boy Oct 07 2006 2:43am FLAG
sister and mom and so was my mom never give up and always keep trying.

jimmy dean Oct 07 2006 2:45am FLAG
i agree with the last 2 they both had fun with their sisters and so did i. but not only did i ed by me. my cousin was the funest though.

kerry Oct 07 2006 2:47am FLAG
how do i get my sister in the bed without her tellin my parents

oolinm Nov 04 2006 5:17am FLAG
i want to my sister to,buthow? my email is asas-991@hotmail.com

asas-991@hotmail.com Dec 13 2006 1:24pm FLAG

asas-991@hotmail.com Dec 13 2006 1:25pm FLAG
i had sex with my sister was better than any other omg i loved it sooo much

SisterLover Dec 15 2006 12:20pm FLAG
i ed mine i wat more its great

sum1 Dec 22 2006 5:00am FLAG
I think its great, I screwed all 3 of my sisters and nothing fulfills modern satanic lust better than that. One of my sisters licked my ass while I ing my favorite one.

injoking.com Jan 01 2007 4:43pm FLAG
try some advice at sisterseduction.com

heaven Jan 04 2007 7:32am FLAG
ur ing life and a gf

ur conscience Jan 13 2007 2:32am FLAG
what pills do u use to Heck ur sister b/c i want to try to heck someone but i dnt want them to really relize it can someone tell me what to give the her

,man Jan 15 2007 1:01pm FLAG

,man Jan 15 2007 1:01pm FLAG

,man Jan 15 2007 1:10pm FLAG
Im gana da ma sis riht nw !

Bgstcokinuk@hotmail.co Jan 15 2007 4:19pm FLAG
Im gana da ma sis riht nw !

Bgstcokinuk@hotmail.co Jan 15 2007 4:20pm FLAG
wahahah your self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inches d*ck owner Jan 19 2007 11:22pm FLAG
why don't you try to you brother XD!!!

5 shots per day Jan 19 2007 11:25pm FLAG
consider all possible consequences. As a ****, i'v wanted to heck my sis for years. we used to play 'doctor' as pre****s. As a **** i often snuck into her room at night & played with her tang while she slept. I'd spy on her as she bathed, changed and used the loo. I'v come on egg mayo sandwitches & given em to her to eat. she often suspected, but couldn't prove anything. It was such a high. but i'm glad i never hecked her. We may have regretted it the rest of our lives. besides, by the time we were ****s, i would probably have had to have raped her. Not that i mind rape too much, but i'd get that accusing look everyday.

sickko Jan 21 2007 2:18pm FLAG
Hi. Dont worry about them. If you are both clean at least you know you won't get AIDS. I was 8years old the first time my bro "T" and i had sex. He was . He used to sometimes lick my cookie and I thought it would feel like that. But the first time it started bleding and it hurt so much I started to cry. When he licked my cookie again, the burning went away.For the next week, he licked my cookie everyday after school and put his fingers inside my cookie. Then on Friday night we did it again and it was the most amazing thing in the world. Ever since then we do it all the time and I Love it. I'm twelve years old and I just had my first period. "T" wants to put his thing in my bum so that I dont get Pregnent. But I think thats Dirty. How will I suck it after that? Sometimes he licks my bum and it feels kinda nice but wierd.His thing is thicker than my wrist. Wont it hurt? He says he'll be gentle and it wont hurt but I;m kinda scared. What should I do? (please dont be mean)

CindyRella Jan 21 2007 3:09pm FLAG

CindyRella Jan 21 2007 3:32pm FLAG
there's not one post in here that is true, what's sad is that most of you know it. What's saddest is anyone reading these posts that thinks any of them may be real. They're all written by , disturbed ****s, to each other. Sad sad sad......

suspiciousReader Jan 23 2007 9:49pm FLAG
To all conformers: without you i would not have 4 suaside atempts behind me. And to all: there is no chance of a birth defact when having sex with your sister, the "birth defact" is that you are inbreading and there for lose the benafits of getting resistance from deseases from the general gean pool, there is no real harm in one generation of this. Also as people already said look inside your self. Do you have no earges to do simuler things? You critisize him for not conforming, not for having the idea. And suspiciousReader, some people here are wrighting what is treu, just vary few of them.

Valaryshmigalsmukkijitahsahi (dont ask whare i got the name) Jan 28 2007 5:23pm FLAG
tell me where are you from? would you like some help, maybe make it a threesome? let me know write to mrk_brry@yahoo.com

Anonymous Feb 02 2007 12:30pm FLAG
very nice advice i have put it 2 use already and it has worked great

borat Feb 05 2007 2:38pm FLAG
dude, if you wanna out of her just give her some sleeping pills or something..... that is if ur desperate and cant afford a hooker to wear a mask

wanna get high? Feb 23 2007 3:39pm FLAG
I'm and my sis is . I really want to her. I already tried once, but she wouldn't let me. What should I do?

I wanna my sis Mar 14 2007 8:45am FLAG
how do i get to have sex wit my mother??? most likely i know she gonna say no if i ask.so what should i do to get laid by her or something...??? plz help and do sleeping pills actually work???...and how long and what do i do so she won't find out there sleeping pills???

someone... Mar 14 2007 1:25pm FLAG

someone... Mar 14 2007 1:26pm FLAG
Just go for her. I did that whith my sister when I was . Now were married and she is pregnant

someone else Mar 28 2007 1:02pm FLAG
my sister and i used to "play around" when we were younger and never gave 2 thoughts to where it would lead to if we didnt stop... but until 4yrs ago it was all innocent games...but one morning when i was and she was 9 i had woke up with a morning erection and she decided she wanted to play that morning but wasnt expecting what her lil slit landed on... i quickliy took off her panties and slowly started to push my c*ck in her tight hole.....to my relief it slowly slid inside b4 i popped her cherry, after about 10min of pumping in n out of her i couldnt take anymore, i pumped her full of my cum and it leaked out as i was still cumming in her....well its been 4yrs and weve been having sex everynight since that morning i decided to change the way she and i played those games, were still very happy and she and i have 2 babys now and our parents still know nothing about us doing it together its great!!!

tone-dog Mar 31 2007 7:06am FLAG
Try going and asking her if she wants a back massage and see where it goes.

demonking Apr 05 2007 5:00pm FLAG
i am and want to seduce my yr old sister...how do i do it...she would never go for it....she'd call me a freak and i'd blow my chance...plz help [c.schra@hotmail.com]

shy but Apr 12 2007 9:55pm FLAG
I think that at some point in a mans life he cannot control his feelings for women... take for example rape happens every day by people who dont really know what they are doing. They see a beautiful women and cant control themselves... there are ways in which to seduce your sister, yes but think about what you are doing. thing about her life. it is ok if u want to screw your life up but does she really want to go for it or are you fantasizing that. I think we all get lost in reality sometimes and dont look at the big picture. there are thousands of women out there waiting for a man to come in their lives. The other day i was at a football game and I saw this hideous young man walking with a beautiful chinese girl who told him she didnt care he was ugly that she loved him. Everypne has at least one match in the world i think you just have to be willing to sind it. In other words you may end up doing your sister but at the same time you could be hunting for that one person who will love you no matter what. Think hard about what you do because once you do do something time cannot be altered to go back and change it. When you see your sister thiink about her wellbeing think about the affects on her you may be coincidentally destroying her bond with her husband. so in the end it is your choice but choose wisley because a while from now looking back you could regret what you did or you could be happy for what you did. Its your life so I think people should shut up and quit ragging on this poor boy/man because in the end it is his choice to do what he pleases not yours

a helping friend Apr 23 2007 7:31pm FLAG
Its a shame that noone here can spell properly. . . so now I feel bad, but not as bad as you guys lol, I don't want to my sister that's just plain weird, if you do it good for you but not me. . . I want to seduce my step sister, I liked her since we were little like she was 4 and I was 5 and we were kissin and stuff but I never thought that she liked me and I didn't want to ruin our relationship, but now she told me that she liked me when we were little but not now. . . but if she did like me is there still a chance?

Somebody Bored Apr 25 2007 10:06am FLAG

Somebody Bored Apr 25 2007 10:11am FLAG
I don't see why people think incest is wrong, except the part about breeding. I had a relationship with both my mom and my sister when I was . With my mom, she walked in on me changing into my swimsuit and her seeing me ***** as well as seeing her in her bathing suit gave me an erection which she "took care of" immediately. After that, she asked if I wouldn't mind helping her with her problem (she was incredibly wet) by going the rest of the way, so I made love to my mom for the first time that day, I'll never forget peeling my mom's one piece off, revealing her gorgeous, firm breasts, her stomach and then her splendid vagina, which had the sweetest juices I have ever tasted. I've never had as intense an orgasm as I did when I came inside her that first time. When she got up to leave, my sperm started to flow out of her vagina, so she cupped her mound and began licking what leaked out. The story with my sister was the same, she asked me what had happened, cause she had heard the moaning. I at first pretended I didn't know what she was talking about, but she threatened to tell dad I was doing it with mom, so I told her what happened. She asked if I would do that with her, so the next day, as I had done with my mom, I peeled away my sister's swimsuit, revealing her still forming breasts, flat stomach and puffy vagina, it was amazing. I licked her all over and then deflowered her...or so I thought. Turns out she wasn't a virgin (she was incredibly tight though) and that that honor had gone to my dad. This didn't really bother me, in fact it made me hornier and I went at it with my sister, coming inside her a bunch of times, leading to the same result as with my mom, my sperm was gushing out of her hole and she was trying to get as much into her mouth as possible. Later I would find out that my mom knew my dad was banging my sister and that was why she had seemingly randomly initiated sex with me, so that it wouldn't be a secret anymore. This was a major plus, since after that I would take my mom in the kitchen, on the washing machine and out on the patio on hot summer days. Th woods behind our house served as a great place for my sister and I to "play", but the best was our RV, we'd each take turns going into the bedroom and banging each other silly, it helped pass the time. So, as you can see, incest isn't bad at all, I have a really close relationship with everyone in my family and get to have some of the hottest sex with my mom and sister.

Satisfied Participant Apr 29 2007 9:42pm FLAG
you guyss sicken me

a soon to be powerful ninja Apr 30 2007 4:47pm FLAG
U FREAKIN SICK PREVERTS!!!!!!!! THAT'S RETARDED.... THAT'S WHY THEY INVENTED HO'S... DUUHHHH!!! BUT THAT'S STILL WRONG,,,YA'LL GUYS R JUST SOME LOW-LIFE DUDES! WHO CAN'T GET A GIRL!!!!!

YO MOMMA!!!! May 08 2007 3:38pm FLAG
I love to my sister

c*nt licker May 14 2007 6:40pm FLAG
i've done my sister beore try something romabce her cook exotic food get some champayne 2 old romance movies drink all the champyne and then lay her on the bed take your clothes and then gently take off hers and softly kiss ,lick her .

girll over May 20 2007 8:13pm FLAG
Why would I want to pay for sex from a hooker when I can be with my sister who I love and who loves me. We're not trying to have kids, we don't want to get married, we just want to express our love for each other in the purest form, by making love. Every girl I know and every guy she knows is shallow and just wants a hump and dump. No love, just sex. Between us we have love and we choose to express it fully. Just as homosexual relationships have become accepted, hopefully incestuous ones will be too. Besides, do you really think it's that uncommon? Just because you don't hear about it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Advocate May 20 2007 10:31pm FLAG
What I can tell you once you do you we'll be closer. The right time and place will happen just be careful maybe she is on the pill or shot once you have the chance dot stop or take time to talk about it just do it there will be more times once you do it

I love it my self May 25 2007 11:44am FLAG
Wow I never thought I'd find a place where I could share my incest experience! I was and my sister was and it happened on my birthday. After my party with friends and family my dad and sis disappeared. I didn't really think much of it, I thought they just went back to their normal routine. Yeah, I was right, I just didn't know about their routine. So I took my presents and went to my room and started playing with them when my mom came in wearing her bathrobe. I didn't really know what to think about why she was wearing her robe and then she told me that there was one more present from the family. I was excited thinking I'd get something cooler than what I'd already gotten. So I asked her where is it and she told me that she had a little present for me from her first. That excited me even more so I waited for her to give me my present. That's when she dropped the robe and she was totally *****. She was only 36 so she had a great body, awesome boobs and shaved mound! I was in shock but already had a woody which she noticed. She told me that my present was that I'd get to have sex with her (it was my first time and she knew that) and I really didn't know what to say. I know she was talking about something while she took my clothes off but I was concentrating on her boobs and mound. She sucked me off, I came in her mouth and then she said it was time for the main event. She got up and told me to follow her so we walked down stairs and then to the basement door which she opened. I could hear moaning and I knew what was going on. We walked downstairs and that's when I saw my sister on my dad riding him really hard. Seeing his member sliding in and out of her hole was so awesome. They saw us and smiled but kept humping. My mom sat on the edge of our card table and spread wide and told me to enter her so I grabbed my member and slid it in her for the first time, it was amazing. I came fast but remember I was humping my mom for the first time so it was gonna happen. I squirted inside her and she was moaning and she came too. Mom was just lying there getting over her orgasm and my sis was sucking my dad off. I looked at her mound (it was shaved too) and I could see the cum dripping out of her. I got instantly hard and she looked at me so she came over, sucked me off and I came in her mouth. She told me to lie down so I did and she lowered herself onto me and we started humping. It was amazing to be doing my sister she was so tight and hot and had great boobs. We humped awhile and then I came in her and pulled myself out. She cupped her mound and let the cum drip out and then she licked it off her fingers. My parents were exhausted because we were all extra so they went to bed. I slept with my sis and we did it I don't know how many more times that night. She told me later that my dad had popped her when she turned and that she was glad I was finally in on it. Since then we all just hump whenever and wherever and it's really great, all you people that say it's gross and sick and perverted should try it out you won't regret it!

Family Love May 27 2007 12:20am FLAG
Incest is great my brother s me silly when we're at home and I love it! He cums in me all the time and I love to watch it drip out of me. I think it's sick that all families DON'T do this maybe the world would be a happier place like my family is.

Incest is the best!!! May 27 2007 12:23am FLAG
When I had my first period (I was ) my mom and dad and brother took me to the bathroom and my mom showed me how to shave my legs the right way and then how to shave my I screamed because it felt really good. Then I did it with my brother and that was almost a year ago and we all still do it and its great!

Joan May 27 2007 4:23am FLAG
MY SISTERS

ILLYOURMOTHER2 May 27 2007 4:35am FLAG
WTF? Most women are NOT whores. I know plenty of women including my sister and they are NOT whores...don't let TV shows, movies and other kinds of media brainwash you into thinking like that. It seems too late for you though, considering your apparent view of "blacks"...people like you disgust me. Women aren't here for you to have sex with whenever you want, they're here to love and cherish, not treat like something you throw away after you "use it".

One of the many guys that don't think women are objects May 28 2007 1:53am FLAG
My family is a nudist AND incest family. I love sex the most with my dad, he's really big but even though I'm I can take all of him in. He makes me cum so many times because he rubs my cl*t while he rams my cunny. With his other hand he rubs my nipples and then licks them. The feeling is so amazing. When he finally cums he does it in me then waits a bit to pull out so then I suck him and clean his c*ck. Cum usually oozes out of my cunny when I walk around after because I like to try to hold it in.

Daddy humper May 28 2007 5:42am FLAG
dude just tell her u want to hit it damn lame ass

josh the ladies man May 30 2007 1:42pm FLAG
you are so ing weirdo

natasha the niggster May 30 2007 1:43pm FLAG
gosh that is so ign dirty prick

only god can judge me May 30 2007 1:47pm FLAG
Wow, such well thought out responses people...good luck trying to convince anyone they're wrong when every other word is a curse and you don't really say anything at all.

Amazed by posters May 30 2007 10:34pm FLAG
Dude, I think it's not bad to Ask if she want's a Real man. Then try & figure out a way to show it too her. I say, just go for it! Most will say differant, just don't worry.*

Matthew Shanklin Jun 05 2007 6:15am FLAG
Invite her over one night or create a situation where you'll be in the same place overnight. Then go into her room in the morning, slowly pull her panties off and start licking her . Start from the bottom to the top, but moving your tongue from side to side just a bit as you move upward. Then lick and suck on her cl*t, she'll love it. I wake my sister and mom up like this, they love it! I don't think there's ever been a time I've done it that I haven't ended up cumming DEEP inside both of them. Good luck!

Guy with advice Jun 10 2007 9:53pm FLAG
I am 28 and my sister is 20. I am in love with her and want to make sex with her but she likes another person my cousine. Please suggest

Michael Jun 12 2007 12:49pm FLAG
i when i cant seduce her i get mad an rape her

Anonymous Jun 14 2007 10:48pm FLAG
i started having sex with my sister 7 years ago and we still do it its the best thing ever

anonymous Jun 15 2007 9:01pm FLAG
wat the gell is your problem your littel redneck i mean wat kind of

does it really matter? Jun 16 2007 8:54pm FLAG
dam you are a sick mother ers die a slow painfull death by the way your all going to hell enjoy it bastards

SOME PEOPLE DESERVE TO DIE Jun 16 2007 9:13pm FLAG
jesus mother ed up and do need help

go kill yourslef Jun 16 2007 9:16pm FLAG
y dpnt u come up michigan way and ill give you a rope and hell ill even push you off the mackinac bridge does that sound like a plann and hell ill even put down 50 bucks your sister dont come to your funeral

linch this sick mofo Jun 16 2007 9:29pm FLAG

linch this sick mofo Jun 16 2007 9:31pm FLAG
Again, the opponents are not even remotely articulate, do they have dictionaries where you're all from?

Saddened by stupidity Jun 17 2007 2:26am FLAG
Before everyone is quick to judge, ppl seem to want to use the lord as their backup. pnder this for a moment. before u was all even fathered, incest was the way of life thats how the planet got populated coming from your oh lord.Now the only reason why u ppl think this is so wrong is because everyone around u had tault u that it is wrong.and your scared of anything different. and also most of you go thru ur life living lies being posers being ppl who other ppl mold u into being not a single one of you that cannot open up and realize that it first started by they way of the world.Now get a clue, Grow up and be your own person.Open your eyes. if you want to do good by the lord, LOVE EVERYONE AROUND YOU INCLUDING THE ONES U WAS TAUGHT WERE WRONG!

Mr.Keygen Jun 21 2007 11:01am FLAG
her then cut your d*ck off and hang urself.

wtf i am scared Jun 24 2007 3:35pm FLAG

wtf i am scared Jun 24 2007 3:36pm FLAG
i whant my sister how du sex whith ???

hot boy Jul 12 2007 2:31pm FLAG
Do what a guy in 1 tree hill did, get a striper and dress her up as ur sister and do her u freaking idiot. email me at danieltigerkim@aol. com 4 the help u need or get a bible and go to chirch, or go to www.runescape.com and add dtk44

A good christen who u have helped to see that incest is wrong Jul 17 2007 9:58pm FLAG
Sickos, learn proper english and get a life.

look above 1 space (no more than 1) Jul 17 2007 10:05pm FLAG
1 above=daniel kim

same Jul 17 2007 10:13pm FLAG
er dats wot i did 2 my sis is fukin mint

sister er Jul 22 2007 3:10pm FLAG

sister er Jul 22 2007 3:11pm FLAG
good for you, I would lov to have sex with my sister! almost did years ago.. P.S. All these jerks who say dont and it's wrong are just a bunch of bible thumping pussies.!

pusher Jul 26 2007 9:42pm FLAG
my sister is 6 and im . i was introduce to sex at the age of 5 by my dad's ***os. i masturbated to a cum at 6. i have had anal sex with my sis and when she turns 10 we promised to have regular sex. i have felt my mom up when she was slipping and even got a tit job while she was asleep. now i want to her but don't know how to start it. any help would be nice.

jdx Jul 28 2007 11:03pm FLAG

jdx Jul 28 2007 11:14pm FLAG
wow..... i would like to have intercorse with my sis shes 21 im but shes really hot i want her so bad, maybee im just but anyway, do her if you really like her

the bro Aug 03 2007 1:46pm FLAG
you are freakin phyco why would you want to marry your siter you freak you probablly scare your sister and she probablly doesnt want to talk to you DUMB ASS also if u did marry her and u want kids they will be deformed you wierdo I FEEL BAD FOR YOUR SISTER

Nikki Aug 06 2007 11:00am FLAG
ifeel your pain

anon Aug 07 2007 10:52am FLAG
I understand. Im and kept seeing my stepsister ***** or in her pants. she IS a dream evn though shes only nearly . Licked her loads of times. OK, its not love, but its nice. she sucks me as well, so it cool !!!

Matt Aug 11 2007 5:43pm FLAG
her sis claire shes 9. seen her little as well but never tried anything. still have a good wank seeing it. best if shes out of the shower ***** or something and bends over to get the towel or somtehing- lovely slit. Or if shes chaning for the pool, she dont care and changes if im chatting to her . full head on puss !!

Matt Aug 11 2007 5:49pm FLAG
i am and my sister is 21.i wanted to .try it

baba Aug 25 2007 2:50am FLAG
hey bro...u r a real brother of ur sister.. because atleast u told her that what u feel about her.. i salute you bro...and ur ur sister too.. and u know why ur syster answered u in that way.. because she respect ur feeling but she is in love with her hubby,.. and dont want to lose him..

psycho Sep 04 2007 10:50am FLAG
very good get it out in the open, I've been in love with my sil for thirty years and wish I had the balls that you have, I'm 52 now and she is 72 but she looks as good as ever. Through the years she has always been a tease by coming out of her bedroom half dreesed with just a bra and see through underwear it would drive me up the wall of course no one was home just us two and I think she thought it was the thing to do I would just stand there and watch her get dressed, she always does this to me I would have to go home and masturbate. After all these years I would do her in a second in my eyes she is beautifull still and she still flirts in ways you would go nuts. So buddy good going all I have was a couple of long kisses with my sil wi was more.

Deprive Sep 16 2007 9:11am FLAG
One day I caught my sister 24yr old masturbating, next she comes on to me ***** and i almost decided to

Jim want to danielle Sep 18 2007 3:46pm FLAG
this has nothin to do with sisters or advice but here's a sweet fantasy. I am a big boobed brunette and i was in school one day when my hot spanish teacher told me to come to her house to do some extra practice for school. so she drove me to her house told me to go to her room and she locked the door. she went to her room she told me i had done nothing wrong but she would fail me if i didn't do what she said.she went in the bathroom and came out in her panties and a bra she grabbed me pulled me in her bed and she kissed me her lips pushing mine apart and her tongue going crazi in my mouth she told me to strip to my panties and bra i pulled off my pants and told her i wasn't whereing a bra. so she rolled up my shirt so it was only covering my boobs. she moved down so he was completely under the covers and licked my stomach

? Sep 24 2007 12:31pm FLAG
sorry i stopped my mom walked in on me. so my teacher licked my stomach so i rubbed her back and after a while she came out of the covers and her bra was off she licked the inside of my mouth and i licked backshe yanked off my bra and pressed her boobs against mine her hands held my head while we kissed then i felt something wet on my thigh it was carina a hot girl in my spanish class and she was licking my thigh then she licked my panties then pulled them off then carina and my teacher both stuck 2 fingers up my hole at the same time and took turns licking me out.

? Sep 24 2007 2:11pm FLAG
yo man dont listen to these people...they were brought up to not sexually desire a relative and since most humans are sheep they think its disgusting bcuz thats what they were told...i dont myself desire a family member but i dont find anything wrong about it...they are humans too, and if there truly is a god then we are connected just as a family anyway, as humans....but nothings wrong with it, just keep goin after her

sheepless Oct 04 2007 10:33am FLAG
rape her

your friend Oct 06 2007 7:23pm FLAG
rape her

fhshhah Oct 15 2007 6:49pm FLAG
show did i end up here i was looking for e-bay

lost in the net Oct 19 2007 2:39am FLAG
just do her already and get it over with. hey if you cant hit it i will.ill pretend shes my sis.not really

too bored to function Oct 19 2007 2:42am FLAG

too bored to function Oct 19 2007 2:43am FLAG
I WISH I HAD A SISTER

UGA BUGA Oct 20 2007 9:19pm FLAG
strip her ***** and suck her boobs

xxx Nov 07 2007 11:44am FLAG
everyone should fuch thier thier sister trust me it is cool dont say its nasty but try it

dope boy Nov 09 2007 12:44pm FLAG
stick your d*cks in ya sister ass her hard put sperm in her

dope boy Nov 09 2007 12:45pm FLAG
i would like to having sex with my 32 year old sister where i'm just 23 year old. i know what i'm going to do is wrong or can i share my masturbation story or any other sex story and make her feels ? what should i do? please help me..

mike ky Dec 12 2007 9:52am FLAG
sometimes i used to dream of my sister and i get .how to seduce her? please help me.

mike ky Dec 13 2007 9:36am FLAG
kill yourself. Slowly, too, so you can feel every moment of pain for even THINKING such a thing. You incest-loving sister F***ers are all alike, and I've never met one of you I liked. Don't know where the limit is, do you? Thinking of perverse topics like this every day, I bet. Seriously, though, kill yourself. Run away from home, and kill yourself. It's people like you that put this country so totally in the crapper. Anyway I'm out of thoughts, so go take your little fantasies, and stick 'em where they count. Damn, this is the longest comment I've written. Incest is not... the answerrrrrrr...............

Anonymous Dec 17 2007 1:11am FLAG
...WHAT THE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! how much L.S.D. does someone take to hallucinate that badly???

someone missed their meds this morning ( I mean you) Dec 17 2007 8:12pm FLAG
kill youself

suicide expert Dec 17 2007 8:13pm FLAG
i recommend a pistol shot up your ass

advice expert (previously known as suicide expert) Dec 17 2007 8:16pm FLAG
to your head would be equally efficient, though

advice expert (previously known as suicide expert) Dec 17 2007 8:17pm FLAG
maybe... Hari-kiri?

advice expert Dec 17 2007 8:18pm FLAG
At least go to a doctor... you know... get euthanized

Anonymous Dec 17 2007 8:19pm FLAG
or maybe a cyanide pill... yeah that oughta do it

Anonymous Dec 17 2007 8:21pm FLAG
listen to those that are saying no, please. You and your sister will both be much happier that way. Also, don't listen to the "advise expert" (previously known as the suicide expert ). He's probably just some blindly angry individual without a life and therefore without anything better to do than say rude things on an advice column.

I am not Gay, thanks for asking Dec 17 2007 8:33pm FLAG
listen to me closely............. .................. Y o u

... Dec 17 2007 8:38pm FLAG
........... Y_o_u

... Dec 17 2007 8:40pm FLAG
ok

Anonymous Dec 20 2007 9:53pm FLAG
i wouldnt mind plowing someone i know

Anonymous Dec 20 2007 9:53pm FLAG
stick it in her ass!

Anonymous Dec 23 2007 9:22pm FLAG
that is in nasty u sick bastard. u really need some help cause if you r a christian than u should know that the lord dispise that and he does not like that. u need serious therapy dude.

isaiahmichaelsmither@gmail.com Jan 07 2008 1:56pm FLAG
FAG

a Jan 08 2008 11:40pm FLAG
I'm a 19 year old guy with a 21 year old sister. For the last 2-3 years she's been somewhat coming onto me, grabbing my ass, slapping my ass, bending over when only wearing a short towel - thereby exposing her ing her may not be ... appropriate, but I would still like to try it. Hm?

Confused brother Jan 11 2008 4:36pm FLAG
Oh and I forgot to mention, she also told me loudly the bathroom door would be unlocked while she took a shower, in case I wanted to do something in the bathroom, and she has talked about incest on several occasions.

Confused brother (added) Jan 11 2008 4:43pm FLAG
Id do her by the way id do my sister but she not al over me like urs. Its a chance so take it. I would hav already did her

Sex man Jan 21 2008 1:37am FLAG
I was . She said they are haveing fun. Let me touch youq big thing.(its about inches)i wont tell. So she did it felt great. I love it she said. She took off her shirt and rubbed my tool on her tits then slid it in her muoth. After that shd got om top and said your really huge never had one near this big b4. She rode the heck out of me . Do me like a sluut;talk dirty. Weve been doing it 4 2 years now. R3skybidnis@yahoo.com

Horny guy Feb 02 2008 10:56am FLAG
My little sis is only 9 she takes on me and 2 of my friends at the same time no one less then 9inches.

Anything goes Feb 02 2008 11:05am FLAG
My little sis is only 9 she takes on me and 2 of my friends at the same time no one less then 9inches.she asks for it wearing short short mini skirts and see threw shirts. Vid and cams.

Anything goes Feb 02 2008 11:08am FLAG
Hi im i caught my much older brother playing with his huge dic. I made him feel my tiny breasts by saying i would tell. I suck his tool. Fuk him in his butt with a 18 inch dildo. And so many more details.

Not your adverage girl Feb 02 2008 11:30am FLAG
i wanta meet this yr old

Anonymous Mar 12 2008 6:31pm FLAG
man u are stong unlike me im and trying to sleep with my step sister. she is so hot and i love her and love her i have 2 more mins and she said she is going to ask me a question only hint was: tonight with noone here :)

?that guy Mar 15 2008 10:34pm FLAG
i also hav sis n i also want 2 seduce her i had seen her topless many times bt nw dayz she is not intrested in all dis vat can i do nw?

abc Apr 08 2008 9:47pm FLAG
i was and my sis was 7.1 night i went into her room when she was asleep my other sis asleep next to her on another bed i was pretty much ***** with boxers on i got my c*ck out and put it in her hand and started makeing her wank me off then i put it in her mouth i then pulled her trousers and pants down she was laying on her stomach so i could not get to her so i started licking her ass hole and sexy lil feet she woke so i paniced and left she must know something happend any way she 10 now and i am 18 and i still realy want to taist and shag her sweet young i have not yet found any help

morgan Apr 18 2008 11:29am FLAG
ring me if u want ill help any 1 my num is 078818270

ring me and find out Apr 18 2008 11:36am FLAG
u lot r al sick if my bro dun any ov the u do ova me id kill him!!

i h8 kiddie fidlers May 02 2008 3:54pm FLAG
go for it!!!!I hope you will succeed!!!!

would like to heck my stepsister, too May 16 2008 5:44am FLAG
do it live your dream

bob Jun 05 2008 9:11am FLAG
id do my sister if she spread her legs she also has huge boobs

john Jun 05 2008 9:13am FLAG
my sister has a no one can get there hands on but im gana... on prom night

the dude Jun 23 2008 1:54pm FLAG
if u want advice to seduce girls then here. first u ask her if she wants to watch a movie (u n her have to b alone) then ask her if she wants to play a game like spin the bottle or somethin simple then when u get her ***** tell her she has the sexiest her

the dude Jun 23 2008 1:58pm FLAG
i did it with my sister and and it was the most beatiful experience i ever had,it was that good we are now both in our middle ages and both married to different partners, but still find time to get together and relive our experince,only now we are more mature and the sex is mindblowing if you got the chance and she is willing go for it,its not easy but with the right moves youl get there.

fricka Jul 15 2008 11:02pm FLAG
i too wanted to hech my beatiful sister it wasnt easy i started by promising to teach her how to drive in my car and ocasionly get close to her if she makes a mistake and caress her beatifull long her and and encouraging her to go on, other times i would look at her body and tell her sis i wish you wasnt my sister and she would smile,but eventually you have to build up your courage and make the move like i did a sudden urge without thinking when we where alone one evening,and bingo a slight resistance from her as i grabbed her and soon she was willing to participate in the experiment but after that the rest is history as i explained above a beatiful experience my sister forever.

fricka Jul 15 2008 11:29pm FLAG
your a sick FRICKA!

yall are a bunch of freaks!!! EW Jul 21 2008 11:23pm FLAG
get alife u sad people

gazza Aug 13 2008 4:40pm FLAG
If you guys need help from an expert call 1-800-sis-

Promotional Telemarketer Sep 02 2008 1:52am FLAG
If you guys need help from an expert call, 1-800-SIS-

Promotional Telemarketer Sep 02 2008 1:54am FLAG
im guessing its really f. u. c. k.

Anonymous Sep 02 2008 1:55am FLAG
I got my little sister pregnant when she was and I was . We had a little girl and now she's . I just started humping our daughter a little over a year ago and now she's 7 months pregnant with a twin girls. And the beat goes on...

Inter-Generational Incestor Sep 10 2008 1:31pm FLAG
I've got an older sister and two younger sisters. After my older sister taught me all about sex (the fun way!), i started teaching my two little sisters. We're just one big happy incest family!

Sara, Katie, and Emily's Brother Sep 10 2008 1:32pm FLAG
My big sister loves giving me head every morning before our parents wake up! I really LOVE cumming in her mouth and watching her face as I empty my balls down her throat!

Little Brother With BIG Balls ! Sep 10 2008 1:33pm FLAG
my big sister was totally drunk when she snuck back in after a party. our parents were asleep but she woke me up and she complained about having a splitting headache so i gave her three vicodins and she took them. she went to her bedroom to go to sleep but after a while i looked in on her and she had passed out half ***** on top of her bed so i took off the rest of her outfit and put her under the covers. i thought about how good she looked ***** for a couple of minutes and i got all ed her three more times that night while she was knocked out with those pain pills. it was GREAT! my big sister missed her period and she is pregnant. she's all upset and everything and she broke up with both of her boyfriends because she had sex with both of them earlier that night and she thinks one of them is the father. may be one of them is, right?

Bad Little Bother Sep 10 2008 1:34pm FLAG
I do my older brother ALL the time. I also LOVE to tease my younger brother by not wearing a bra or panties around the house and "accidently" exposing myself to him. OOPS! He's been copping a few feels every once in a while and I can always get him good and hard. His th birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, and judging by the size of my baby brother's boner, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy giving him a VERY "special" birthday present!!!

Teasing Tanya Sep 10 2008 1:36pm FLAG
i got my both of sisters interested in having sex wit me by having them visit confession sites like confessionpoint, anonymousvoices, and sinsbox. almost all the best entries r about incest. they always getz really and im always there to hep them out 7 times a day!

incest is best Sep 10 2008 1:43pm FLAG
I tried out the pain pills thing on my Mom when she came home drunk last Friday. IT WOORKED !!!

Mother-Humper Sep 10 2008 1:44pm FLAG
I've had a crush on my grandmother ever since she gave me my very first bl*wj*b on my thir****th birthday. I was visiting her for a couple of hours and we were having a pretty good time kidding around. She caught me looking down her blouse at her tits and later looking up her skirt when she was sitting on the couch. After giving me "the look", I knew I'd better watch myself or I'd be in some big, big trouble! But I couldn't help myself - I just had to look! My Grandmother has really BIG tits that just won't quit and the hairiest c*nt I've EVER seen! She wasn't wearing a bra and she didn't have any panties on either! Anyway, to make a long story short, she caught me peeking up her skirt again. She made me come over to the couch and stand in front of her. I had gotten all hard and everything and I tried to hide it from her but she grabbed my hands and pulled them away from my crotch. She pulled me in even closer. So close in fact, that she had to hike up her skirt so I could stand there in between her spread knees. I was scared stiff in more ways than one! Then she told me to stand still and not to move around. I was totally petrified as she unzipped my pants, reached in and pulled my rock-hard little pecker out! Then she took out her false teeth, leaned forward and sucked my entire c*ck into her toothless mouth. ALL five and a half inches of it! OMG!!! I was in heaven! She had grabbed a hold of both my asscheeks in her wrinkled hands and started moving me forward and back so that my c*ck was ing Grandma's face just as hard and fast as I could and pumped my sperm down her throat for another five seconds or so before I passed out. When I came to, about 4 or 5 minutes later, my Grandmother was down on her knees with her great big tits hanging out of her blouse, and she asked me if I wanted to do it some more. Over years and 247 gallons of sperm later, my answer is still YES !!!

Grateful Grandson Sep 10 2008 1:51pm FLAG
I was looking around here on LikeLike.Com and I ran across some guy's confession about how he ing thrust. I figured that's probably what caused her to get pregnant. Every time I emptied my lust-crazed balls into my Mother's c*nt it would be while my c*ck was right up tight against her gaping, unprotected cervix. I'd be shooting my entire, pent-up load of incestuous seed straight into her fertile womb. I've never regretted it. Not even after knocking her up three more times. -- Mom passed away last year, so now it's just me and my four little sisters living together. The oldest one turns in next month. -- I'm going to give her my Mother's very special pillow for her birthday. I wonder if she'll be ready for me? --

Helpful Son Sep 10 2008 1:53pm FLAG
you sick bastard Helpful son. Your going to my stepsister. but that is just sick

Dismayed Sep 30 2008 3:48pm FLAG
When i was 9, i caught my lil sis (6) showing her privates to our neighbour's son (7) in exchange to see his. I offered her to show privates for privates but she rejected. When I was 10, i took off my sisters trousers to see her tang. she was 7. then i used to spy on her, to watch her *****. Never got any lucky. When I was i first showed her my prick, by pretending that i forgot to zip up the jeans. this repeated for a few time until she told my mom. once when we were sleeping together i fondled her whole body all night while she pretended to be asleep. she once complained to my mom in my presence that i watched her boobs. I SO LOVE AND HATE MY SISTER. now i'm 23 and she is 20. she wear revealing clothes and knowingly allows me peep at her boobs. i am really pissed of her. i pray to GOD that HE atleast let me see her , if i can't heck her. I think that most of the guy here want to heck their sisters because of their sisters being prick teasers. (which by the way most females are). they want to tease you but not relieve you.

innocent dreamer Oct 01 2008 4:55pm FLAG
SEXY SISTERS ARE MADE TO BE HECKED.

HECK.......ER Oct 01 2008 4:59pm FLAG
So many stupid idiots, realize that your family are HUMANS, with natural desires, so shut the hell up about it being so "gross". I don't see why. But everyones entitled to their own opinion, no matter how stupid.

Meh Oct 12 2008 7:19am FLAG
Look my advice is stay up intil like 4 in da morning am sure ur sis is going to da restroom after she is done call her in and close da door and tell her if she wants to jerk u am sure it will work

Ur Sis Evry Night Oct 19 2008 4:03am FLAG
kick in all her teath and mouth rape her

Mr fantastic Oct 20 2008 3:45am FLAG
jus her away

kaloskj Oct 21 2008 11:35pm FLAG
Hi the guy simply asked for advise on how to heck his sister, i was willing to give it to him in an honest way,because it worked for me so to all you critics out there how can you say its sick until you try it yourself,the best sex i ever expierenced was with my sister she has it all,no other girls gave me so much pleasure like my sister did the bigest hard on i ever had was for my sister so how can it be wrong to heck your sister.

Fricka Nov 01 2008 10:33pm FLAG
dude incest is the best

joshua Nov 13 2008 10:03pm FLAG
Yep. Incest is the best!

p-e-a-c-e Dec 17 2008 10:50am FLAG
I'm sorry dude that just doesn't sound normal, sorry to burst your bubble of luck

Taylor Dec 26 2008 11:49am FLAG
her...

Sisterseducer Feb 07 2009 2:21pm FLAG
I know how that feels and for all of you that are like "DONT YOUR SISTER YOU PERV" ur sister obviously isnt hot cuz just bout everyone has thought bout it...

I understand Feb 24 2009 7:13pm FLAG
im nd my sis is 18. ive wnted 2 tell her that i wnt 2 f*** her for about a year. how can i tell her? should i txt her or tell her face to face? nd we sleep in different rooms upstairs nd my parents sleep downstairs. help me!!! email me finbigboy5@aol.com

Anonymous Mar 10 2009 8:04pm FLAG

Anonymous Mar 10 2009 8:06pm FLAG
hi. im , and my sister is . i know its young, but she already has a developed body and is quite mature. i dont know how many of those stories are actually true, but actually REALLLYYY want to do something with my sister. Sex would be nice, but its alil extreme. but if ANYONEE has any PROPER advice to a good way to maybe seduce her or trick her into blowing me, giving me a hand job, or letting me just finger her. Im still a virgin, only made out, and am extrmemly turned on by sister. if you have advice, please post it here. also, sisterseduction.com is great website, but i dont have a password, so if anyone does, please put it up!

desperate Mar 26 2009 3:58pm FLAG
your sisters brains out if you wat not for me

bobby Apr 07 2009 10:49pm FLAG
I WANT THE SAME THING WITH ME DAD!!!! SOMETIMES MY MOM..^_^ AND ON THE WEEKENDS MY GRANDMA ( I LOVE THOSE GRANNY PANIES) yumm.. Dadddyyyy

Karah marcell(; May 01 2009 12:27pm FLAG
karah u inspire me ...i love u and ur grandma those granny panies r hot!!!!!???????? :0 i do the same with my uncle hes 45 and im

Hans meyers<3 May 01 2009 12:31pm FLAG
wellll...hans u seem like a wonderful boy with some issues that need to be solved sorry to say, but ur uncle could hurt u emotionally and physically i know u enjoy and get pleased by what he does to u but it needs to stop right away.get a girl or even a guy but all that matters is that there ur age or close to ur age but NOT 35 years apart. u can contact me at 9-478-670.

a loving therapist May 05 2009 7:11pm FLAG
im sorry the number is 9-637-6108 wrong office. please call me.

a loving therapist May 05 2009 7:12pm FLAG
i do the same thing but with my little brother hes 7 but u know its small but still makes me get a o*****! i love my lil bro...and just just just want a MAN my age(im 22) so plz call me 342-3628

me!!! May 05 2009 7:17pm FLAG
Just go and HER!! NOW!

er May 09 2009 12:03pm FLAG
Dear friend, Dont worry..If you are still want your sister, please give me her E-mail Id....I can change her mind . Because I'm a girl of and I enjoyed these thigs very safe and fullfill our desire with my Bro.

reematom@yahoo.co.in May 19 2009 12:17pm FLAG
Well, in todays world, its hard to tell if a woman is a lesbian or fruity.Persistance is the key though, to find the perfect woman. No,don't your sister that's just morally wrong.Geez Get your own woman to date, a sister, what if you knock her up? Then what. I don't think you are that responsible to raise a baby yet alone your sisters. Sick Bastards.

The Voice of Knowlage May 19 2009 12:19pm FLAG
Thinking of even ing your sister is plain wrong.Don't you people today have any morals if any? All you think about is sex and how great it will make your life,not with your sister. She is your blood. If and when you date a girl/woman, after a couple of years then yes,sex is a beautiful thing between two people who have come to actually care and love one another. Incest is a quick way out for ,sick bastards.

The Voice Of Knowlage May 19 2009 12:39pm FLAG
Uh, alrighty then, your a strange once sir.................. lets not do anything rash buddy...

Finally the internet has reached its low May 24 2009 2:38pm FLAG
umm good luck?? lol jk why would u want to your sister and get like retarted babies? these ppl these days

The Voice Of Knowlage May 24 2009 7:27pm FLAG
Woot go for it if shes that attractive good luck i hope shell give it to you dont listen to the other ppl

her hard May 24 2009 7:28pm FLAG
i am also want to all of yours own sister .... why u people go outside and rape another girl .... u hv must a sexy sister .... just rape her ....

sisterlover May 29 2009 10:39pm FLAG
i am also want to all of yours own sister .... why u people go outside and rape another girl .... u hv must a sexy sister .... just rape her ....rape her hard .... and put and pour all her anger, unwillingness to do sex, and other things that u cant tolerate into her vagina, her cant, her asswhole, and into her mouth ... u will c that she must changed into a good girl ... all times obeying u .....

sisterlover May 29 2009 11:57pm FLAG
Good morning ;) Yesterday I was browsing and came here, still wanna come back ;) Would like to chat ;). I am from Kiribati and also am speaking English, give please true I wrote the following sentence: "Gay lesbian in this lesbian romantic screwball comedy, opposites attract despite the road blocks and car crashes along the way." With respect :-D, Yasuo.

Anti-Allergic Jun 09 2009 10:05am FLAG
i had sex with my sister it was easy i played with her breast when she was sleeping ... when she awoke she liked it an let me continue we've been doing it for 42 years now and were both married. that happened when i was and she was so just try it out.... not really i googled for that response. theres no problem with fantasys whether you do them or not is different. to be honost im only on this site because i caught my geandson on it. and you could say you wanna bang a dog and that would be perfectly ok because of freedom of speech

old wise guy Jun 15 2009 12:15am FLAG
Hi everyone. Laughing is the sensation of feeling good all over and showing it principally in one spot. I am from Barbados and learning to read in English, give please true I wrote the following sentence: "Brooklyn flea sets up shop under the brooklyn bridge.By nelly bufala fortunately, flea control treatment can be achieved through use of products like." With respect :-), Gemma.

Nashville tn flea market april Jun 30 2009 11:28pm FLAG
Hello. I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened. I am from Kazakhstan and know bad English, tell me right I wrote the following sentence: "Capc cites low safety risks for topical spot on flea and tick products following a recent epa advisory.Fleas instinctively head for the eyes, ears and nose, so pick them off with tweezers and crush them before dropping them into the tub water." ;) Thanks in advance. Toshi.

Frontline plus flea Jul 01 2009 2:32pm FLAG
To all of you who insult this man for pursuing a relationship with his sister. You are all a bunch of YOU

someone who cares Jul 15 2009 1:50am FLAG
so we can satisfy each other, and nobody has to know. it's perfect

guy in love with his sister Jul 19 2009 6:44pm FLAG
voice of knowlege, you are an idiot. you say sex is great with 2 people that have come to care for each other. well there is no greater bond than that of a brother and sister. it's not just about sex. it's about intimacy. I actually look forward more to kissing her, and just holding her in bed, than the actual sex. I want to make her mine, and live with her like a married couple.

guy in love with his sister Jul 19 2009 6:46pm FLAG
Ok people, I pray that God would shine his grace in the hearts of you all., and teach you the differnce between the love of this world and the love of God. It seems that this world has been given over to illicit sex. But I pray that you all come out of before it's too late

Concerned for all! Jul 28 2009 1:36pm FLAG
astag-fer-ullah.lant on u.

muhammad.saad Jul 29 2009 10:59am FLAG
ur a sick

Anonymous Jul 30 2009 6:01pm FLAG
im also in love woith my ssister she im and she is 19 and in college ireally want to have sex with her how can i seduce her

young and despearate Aug 06 2009 12:07am FLAG
iwant my sisters freind shes sexy

er Aug 18 2009 8:53am FLAG
it annoys me that ppl come on here and comment calling evry1 sick s for wanting to get down nd dirty wid theyr sisters Well how the your sister I personally have only felt my step sisters tits whilst she is sleepin(f cup) I am bt b4 today i have fingered, lickd out nd d my cousin I found it simple then bt then again i waz 9 nd all did was ask what sex is, we didnt do anythin major until we were at least She is only 1 month younger than me Nd we havnt dun anytin wid eachuva in ages Bt i still wanna my step sis Nd nt bcuz i cnt get any at the moment i can fuk 2 vry fit girls Its just the thought that its wrong or taboo that make ppl want to do it Nd sumtimes they just subconciously want a challenge Im nd ive already outsmarted all of you dumb s When u r 2 fukin dumb to realize that if you had the chance to your sister Youd take it without thinking

.-=The Bringer Of Truth=-. Aug 19 2009 12:43am FLAG
heres what you could do i should know it works...when she is sleeping quitely strip here open here mouth a bit, then jerk youself and unload in her mouth...but i usualy unload on her pussey or boobs...

you the money maker? Aug 19 2009 10:41pm FLAG
thats a pretty good idea But what does she do when she wakes up nd sees that shes got cum evrywhere

.-=The Bringer Of Truth=-. Aug 20 2009 3:49pm FLAG

r 2 Aug 21 2009 8:36pm FLAG
First of all I would like to tell a few people here that they are Hypocrits. BIG TIME. Sex is like food. Can you accuse somoene for whanting things that you dont? Would you accuse someone because he likes eating snakes, or frogs, or even fried bugs dipped in chocolate(in some countries it is considered a delicacy)? For all those "Christians" out there...(Christians my ass.. you dont have a clue what Christianity is all about, but I wont make any more comments on that because is not related) Did you read the Bible? the old testiment? Incest was accepted. And in the New Testiment I didnt read anywhere Jesus saying dont do it its bad. As long as it is accepted by both sides its FINE. That raping is wrong. The BIGEST rule in this F**king universe is dont do to others things you dont want to happen to you. Rape is one of this things. Bondage, Beastiality, Fetish, Incest, Mazochism, and so many others activities that get involved with sex are just the spices in your sex life. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean its wrong. And I repeat once more, as long as it is accepted by both sides.No Forced . Its their natural right and choise to do so. Tell me know if I am wrong.

A lot of thinking... Aug 25 2009 11:26pm FLAG
Good evening. The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. I am from Iraq and also now'm speaking English, give true I wrote the following sentence: "" Thanks for the help :(, Charles.

Stock option financial picks Sep 01 2009 12:04am FLAG
Could you help me Friends!. I am from Leone and now study English, give please true I wrote the following sentence: "In an past selling, a portfolio can be constructed a train of an number 'the an financial idea, and is dried by a worth value, asian stock picks." Thank you so much for your future answers ;). Tyanne.

Hot stock pick Sep 01 2009 3:44am FLAG
a lot of thinking Is on the same page as me I agree completely Sex or reproducing is one of the main things that in life every living thing needs to reproduce Royalty used to marry inside the family and it was considered natural This is the 3rd comment ive made on this Is any1 actually coming back on this after theyve put there own comment down

.-=The Bringer Of Truth=-. Sep 02 2009 5:47pm FLAG
you should all go out and eat some fresh merkin..

the merkin8r Sep 02 2009 10:49pm FLAG
SUPERMAN THAT HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Soulja Boy Tellem Sep 11 2009 4:44am FLAG
bhosdi ke, madarchod teri amma ki chute khali nahi thi jo tune aisa apni behen ke liye soncha behenchod........

Maddy from INDIA Sep 17 2009 1:14pm FLAG
go for it man if shes hot then try your best to shag her, try and find out if she feels the same about u

i think your awesome Sep 21 2009 10:13am FLAG
damn!, why does people curse you when you love your sister.. i'm 20 now and my sister is and we both love each other... but it's so hard keeping it secret because no one could understand our feeling... when we both finish school we'll fly to another place.. then have our babies... love my baby ... hope you find this site... mwuahh!....

John Co Sep 26 2009 3:46am FLAG
I have several hot uncle sister I felt they want sex with me, I was trying several times when we are in club drunken,but thats all,we had touch several times but they told me we are relative! Need help !

Anonymous Sep 29 2009 2:56am FLAG
for all you Christians out thee I have 1 thing to say. Where the .

just think about it Sep 30 2009 10:11am FLAG
I'm and my sister is and she has tha nicest but.what I do is offer her a body massage.so I rub her body (including her but and boobs) with body lotion and I can tell by the expression of her face that she loves it

me too Oct 11 2009 8:22pm FLAG
how do i ask my 39 yr old sister Kimberly to watch me j/o? been kinda doing it in plain view several times i know she's noticed but played it off as she seen nothing she knows i enjoy her panties and she been threw my panty/fck toy drawers i get so nervous around her i kinda want to just stand up and blow my load would rather Kim walk up to me tell me not to stop watch me cum then walk away FYI i'm 33m we live in same house

lamkin Oct 30 2009 2:56am FLAG
I like how most of these people can't spell. I say go for it, you're both plenty old enough to make your own decisions, and if her only conviction is being married then there really isn't THAT much stopping you. Get her drunk and then kiss her, it pretty much goes from there.

d*ck Cheney Nov 26 2009 8:25am FLAG
I love these wonderful people who are calling people like us sick s for things we can't control. If you like your sister, and she you, go for it. As long as no children result (I think one generation might be okay anyway), no harm done the way I see it. I like my half-bro and we just met not that long ago. He's a lot older than I am (our dad is in his sixties I'm and my brother is 40) and we've talked about our feelings. I know what it's like to love someone society says you shouldn't. I've always been open-minded but brother/sister incest always seemed weird until I realized that it was no different than other feelings of attraction, and you just happen to be related to the person you like. Go for it, if she AND her husband are okay with it. This is a secret you don't want to keep from her husband. If he really loves her and she's for it, then he will be. I'm hoping everything works out for both of us, dude! I was blind...

But Now I See Nov 30 2009 2:14am FLAG
Every one like to sex with their own siblings.But according to society ,religious it is wrong.I am 42 married but really I used to masterbate by thinking of my 39 yers old married sister.Nearly 32 years it was cintinuing.What to do? This natural thinking for every one.When i doing sex with my wife I used to think that i was doing sex my sister.

indian Dec 01 2009 6:39am FLAG
But still now i am thinking of my Sister.But my sister does not Know my intention.So every have these unwanted thougts are feelings.

indian Dec 01 2009 6:44am FLAG
my mom is a striper for my th bday she got me in bed with her and we had sex no i have it with my sis my cuz and aunts.

hard bro Dec 06 2009 2:20pm FLAG
How old is yr mum tgen ? I take it year father isn't around anymore ? Did u say yr allso ing yr sis & cuz too ? Its not that much of a problem really, after all, atleast they are female members of the family eh ? If it uosets u that the fact that 3 females u on a regular basis, try inviting a friend over on a regular occasion, then they might move onto him/them ? Ill be yr friend all day long lol, only joking, just think of ugly or scarey thoughts to reduce yr capabillity to become erect ? Think of year dad shagging yr nan or year mum sucking off the family dog ? Tell them u want to take photos & I think they may back off a little ? Karl x Ps-remember, ill be yr new best friend if u won't ? Karl

smouty R.A Dec 07 2009 2:53pm FLAG
this not a big deal , each person has a desire to have sex with his/her siblings. u tried, it was very well, try aqain if she will agree then her , if not then forget it

sss Dec 19 2009 9:40am FLAG
this is hard bro and this is for smouty R.A yeh my dad is not with us anymore so thats for my b-day my mom did me it awsome having a striping mom. I still do my mom and sis and when i stay with my aunts i do them to and my girl cousins 2.

hard bro Dec 21 2009 10:29am FLAG
i dont have a sis im an only child and im my dad left us so its just my mom and me she depressed cuz it just us. I love her she a skinny blondd with big tits and a tight ass. Every time i see her i get hard. So one day i decided to take a shower with her so when she went in after 10 min. I went in at first she looked shocked but then she let me in i was already hard. Then I kissed her on the lips then i said i love you and she said i love to then we basicly started kissing and then i pushed my 8 incher aginst her puss. we finished our shower and she went to her bed she was still ***** and i was to still hard and ***** and said i want to be your man she smile and told me to me to sleep with her that night i got to finally get my wish to have sex with my women she say im better than my dad ever was. I love her years and still going strong.

will Dec 21 2009 1:18pm FLAG
wow u lucky to have a mom who has sex with u i wish my mom was like that but ill stick with my cousin

lil j Dec 21 2009 5:24pm FLAG
I really want my brother's d*ck in my after once seeing him ***** while he was taking bath. It was good.I have been trying to seduce him..I even undressed before him showed him my breasts. still he ain't moved...please help

brother lover Dec 26 2009 11:50pm FLAG
incest is the hottest thing evr i fantasise about my cousin alot but i dont know how to approach him. im and hes

**** Dec 27 2009 4:36am FLAG

**** Dec 27 2009 4:36am FLAG
my house was small so my sister had to share a room an bed the bed was pretty small so i could not sleep without almost falling so i used to sleep on top of my sis and huged me cuz she said it felt nice. two years later i was 9 it was summer and a hot night so obviusly ii had no shirt on or boxers me and my sister were both ***** still on top of each other we woke up in the middle of the night and we opened our eyes and saw our lips were touching we new that was kissing instead pushing away we started kissing then i got hard and she stared suking my D**k and the we had sex now we are both got money for a big bed so we can sleep and still have sex every night.

brother showing some love to sister Dec 28 2009 10:51am FLAG
@brother lover Oh God I wish you were my sister.

wants to bang sister SO BAD Dec 28 2009 2:31pm FLAG
I heard here lot of people speaking about have sex with their sisters,but using grossy words to express it.i think it is not loving someone, I love my sister to but i respect her and never make something that she dont want. She even ask me to touch her soft skin sometimes and make massage in the skin over the butt,she say makes her fell amazing.Sometimes she seat over me making sexy movements.I ask her to stop explaining that that make me fell willing to do something more.She calls me a pervert but look to me like someone who knows what is doing. I didnt had fisic contact with her yet,but when she ask i will not regret. Some people that are againts a brother who loves his sister forget that the sister sometimes want the same thing.There are sisters who secretly desire her brothers too.

sis lover Dec 30 2009 3:46pm FLAG
incest is the best now to go bang my sis again

lover Jan 02 2010 12:22am FLAG
Your all freaks and wierdos how did I even come accross this place

Shocked Jan 07 2010 6:31am FLAG
I'll copy + paste this from the other sister seduction advice thread. I am my sister's husband, and uncle to my daughter. 'm going to break the chain of dyslexic morons who scream and yell at the word incest. Let me tell you a story. Me and my sister have lived with our father since our mother passed away when we were in our early childhood. Our father did his best, but raising two children alone in a middle class family is tough, and sometimes he had to vent his frustration. That was usually on me or my sister. It wasn't much, usually just some yelling and fuming, but it made me and my sister seek each others solid, real contact. I came to love my sister as a woman and a person when I was about . I began seeking out ways to subvert my sister into loving me. Subtle ways, like just talking with her, and not so subtle ways, like copping a feel just to praise her growing breasts. I could feel her breathe faster and get warmer whenever I got close, and it was her to kissed me first. It was a brief, shy peck, but it was all I needed. I took her out to a mountaintop picnic the next day, and we were sweaty and panting at the top, when I planted a good kiss on her. We found some shrubs and had our virgin sex there. She was at first shocked, then amused when she had seen I had smuggled a condom. We used it, and threw the thing in a garbage bin, along with our food waste. I was at the time, she was . Our father didn't suspect anything, and had this time become a calmer man, as he had a girlfriend. But me and my sister were going strong, and we still are. I love my sister, and I won't consider another woman. Ten years married and going strong, with an adopted child and a perfectly healthy daughter that we created. In fact, I'll let you all know a secret regarding incest children. First and second generation incest has a relatively low rate of negative effects. It's third generation that you need to be worried about. So we're only having one child. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

A husband to his sister Jan 30 2010 12:28pm FLAG
good boy i really like ur braveness if ur sis agree then me too her.

kashmiri Feb 08 2010 4:21am FLAG
your self you filthy little bastard!! She's your sister for damn's sake!!

Sister=God Feb 13 2010 7:13am FLAG
all you haters suck way to go and why the whos related to u as long as u dont get her pregnant i think its fine im 19 nd my sister is 18 i have a gf but we still fuk nd were still really close so fuk all you haters ovbously none have even tried it so stfu dont knock till you try it bitches!!!!!!hahahahah

sister=fukbuddy anarchy rules!!!! Feb 13 2010 7:53pm FLAG
HI

NO Feb 18 2010 8:11am FLAG
I want to have a safe sex with my sister. pls help me. me n my family used to sleep at same room. one day when she was sleeping, I accidently saw her boobs. from that day on wards, I wanted her very much. i continue touching her boobs whenever she sleep. one day i realized that she was not sleeping whenever i do this. so i asked her about this indirectly. from the next day onwards, she used to wake up and starring at me whenever i try to insert my hand in her dress to touch boobs. so i stopped doing this. but one day, during day time, she slept. nobody was in home. i inserted my hand to find her . but i couldn't n i wrongly let my fingers in wrong hole. But she didn't wake up. After she woke up, she realized this. i directly asked her to hav sex. she refused and stopped speaking with me. a few days before, i played a adult video in home. she pretended that she s not watching. but she watched some. i think, she don't hav knowledge about sex. pls help me out.

Karthick Feb 18 2010 8:23am FLAG

Karthick Feb 18 2010 8:26am FLAG
I ALSO WANT TO HAVE A SEX WITH MY SISTER PLZ HELP ME

TANVEER Feb 19 2010 3:16am FLAG
when I was at 24 years old my beautiful sister was at >>> I loved here too much .. I tried to sleep with here but she refused at the beginnig. slowely she obey my desire.. we spent few minutes every day in the bed with our clothes.. just kissing and touching?then she left the bed? when she was at she came to my bed half ***** and we spend few minutes together? she did twice left here dress till here vagaina and I tried to inter my penis but I could not ..I still remember here beautifull body..I am sure she want to make full sex with me but I could go faraway?? I blame myself for that now!!!!!

mmm Feb 26 2010 12:12pm FLAG

mmm Feb 26 2010 12:18pm FLAG
hmmmmmmmmmm

cvbcvb Mar 02 2010 1:19pm FLAG
hmmmmmmmmmm

cvbcvb Mar 02 2010 1:19pm FLAG
hmmmmmmmmmm

cvbcvb Mar 02 2010 1:27pm FLAG
how to seduce my little sister to have sex she is ,and i 20.should i ***** in front of her???

want my sister very much. Mar 13 2010 3:11am FLAG
vagina d*ck penis

just checking Mar 14 2010 12:26pm FLAG
to want my sister tang very much: Move slowly toward her.. try to be nice with her.. bring her presents.. help her...be neat.. clean...try to tell her some sex story show her some movies...drink beer with here...then try to touch her hand first then move up .. touch the weakest part the breast .. the back...when she like that you will win.. put much oil in here back and enter your penis.. she will like you forever keep trying when she refuses.. use the suitable times to do that ... try to tell her a story a bout somebody like her sister then see what she said... if your penis is large try to show it her by accident!!!!... tell me what happen later..

mmm Mar 18 2010 12:58pm FLAG

mmm Mar 18 2010 1:00pm FLAG

mmm Mar 18 2010 1:03pm FLAG
find a beautiful girl to be interested in...n leave ur sister..plzzzzz

sizoy Apr 19 2010 10:10pm FLAG

sizoy Apr 19 2010 10:10pm FLAG

sizoy Apr 19 2010 10:11pm FLAG
im and my sister is 10 and we almost every night

Anonymous Apr 24 2010 10:56pm FLAG
first dare to tell her ur desire.. n convince her.. if u fail try again den u can have fun..

hechin guy Apr 24 2010 11:06pm FLAG
i need advice i am and my sister is and i want to her...how can i do this

a desperate person Apr 26 2010 4:26pm FLAG
Sick bastads

ewww Apr 28 2010 12:00pm FLAG
BASTARD HOW DARE U

Anonymous May 02 2010 5:50am FLAG
little sisters jerk tastes like heaven,,,hmmmmmmm the watery,yummy,when ur sister moarns...

zzz May 03 2010 12:09pm FLAG
another bastard here i love to lick my sister its not a sin its really lovely i suggest that everyone should try this.yummmmmy

licker May 09 2010 6:34am FLAG
how to seduce my virgin sister she did like sex but i have to huck how give some idea

siva May 11 2010 7:16am FLAG
my story is a little different i cant really give any advise on how to screw your sister, because with me it just happend due to our parents stupidity,ever since we arrived here my parents imposed such strictness on us especially on my sister,they were over protective not realising the damage they caused especially on my sister, iwas 19 at the time my sister was 18 a beatifull young ****ager in her prime full of life build like a godess,long dark hair that reached down her back side and very tall legs fully matured at such a young age.the only accomadation we had at the time was a smalll self contained flat at the back of this house with just 2 small bedroom seperated by a partition,no doors and just a small living area with an even smaller kitchen and a bathroom,it was hell my sister and i had to share the same small bedroom at this age. mum and dad decided to do nightshift work so as to try and buy a house quicker thus leaving us on our own at night.mum was so strict being from a meditaranian backround she would call us every night at different hours to make sure we are at home,just sheer madness.we were both very unhappy about this and after a couple months of this the inevitable started to happen living in such a patetic place with no privacy whatsoever, many times accidently we would walk on each other meaning as we would be changing clothes, sis use to have a bit of a whinge at first as i caught her out many times while she was changing but it was happening so often neither one said anything anymore.and as for me i didnt mind catching out my sister while she was changing because the lack of sex was driving me into it and i also liked what i saw in sis, a beatifull gorgeous body that i havent seen elsewere it was driving me ballistic as i now started to get hot for her.she caught me out a few times as well sometimes i wondered whether she had the same feelings as well for me,after all at this age the hormons would drive anyone crazy it did with me,and lately i would walk in on her on purpose such as the lust for sex,on one hot summer night i was sitting outside as our parents left for work sis was in the shower i timed it so she could finish her shower and decided to walk in our bedroom where i knew she would be changing my hearth was beating like a drum my body half frozen and as i walked in our bedroom i couldnt believe what stood in front of me for the first time i saw my sister *****, i didnt know what to do a shiver or a shochwave ran through my body my legs were pinned down to the floor like a magnet and my eyes were focused on her body like a radar, i couldnt move when she saw me she went into shock as well all i could hear her say ing like crazy.that night we really releaved our frustration because i really showed her what making love was all about i never got of her all night i was in heaven, there was no guilt anymore it was the best sex i ever had, and the pleasure that followed night after night and still in today as we are a lot older we still manage to find time from our partners to relive our past, only today as we are in our mid thirties the quality of sex that not even our partners can produce for us is mind blowing we still cant get enough of each other and we often cry about it that its a pity we couldnt live together indefinatly. i guess when we now look back i dont know wheter our parents did us a favour by being strict on us and drove us both to incest, but neither one of us regret what happened we love our partners,both sis and i love each other even more and we are not about to stop real soon.now this is a true story that took place years ago its only the name remain fiction and you can be the judge if its right or wrong.love my sister for ever.

love my sister for ever May 12 2010 11:11pm FLAG
even i have the same pro

sucker May 16 2010 4:33am FLAG
hey ers let him be i have feelings for my sis and when i told her she was ok with it

a friend May 17 2010 9:14am FLAG
gr8

nhju May 17 2010 11:48am FLAG
Advice: Kill youself

God May 27 2010 3:22pm FLAG
My father meant "Kill yourself"

Jesus May 27 2010 3:22pm FLAG
WHAT THE !!! IT SOUNDS FUN BY WRONG I WOULD NEVER DO IT BUT I DREAM ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!

applesauce May 28 2010 10:49am FLAG
i am and my sis 20 i want her hard but we belong to india plz help

thristy bro May 29 2010 11:29pm FLAG
first blackmail her by taking her video and ask for sex and if not blackmail her to put her video in the net&she's yours.Try it.It works definitely

Anonymous Jun 03 2010 3:16am FLAG
I too had a Sister.Her name is Poojitha.She's very sexy.I'm waiting for the oppurtunity

ILU POOJITHA Jun 03 2010 3:20am FLAG
i

sister-lover- Jun 04 2010 6:08pm FLAG
ing sister you stupid loser. You think of banging your sister cuz you can't get another gir. You are pafetic. What kind of drugs are you on

Pablo the playboy Jun 15 2010 1:35pm FLAG
I'm a lover yes but I wouldn't try it with my family . You guys are ing retarded

Pablo the playboy Jun 15 2010 1:42pm FLAG

Incest is retarded how the can you think about it. You sick sick bastard.a bullet to the brain helps

p@blo th? lov?r Jun 15 2010 2:00pm FLAG
When me and my cuzin where little we where very curious when she whent to my room she asked what does sex feel like. I sed I dunno. And she sed that she wished she new.I sed me to.then she sed let's find out. She pulled her pants down and asked me to lick her and it got wet. That was the only time we did that and never told anybody.

Me Jun 15 2010 6:20pm FLAG
u r all bitch

by a Jun 17 2010 9:53pm FLAG
hello friend it is not a big deal it happend best is not to make her pregnent other it will be ok.

cer Jun 18 2010 12:01pm FLAG
Incest is the ing dummest thing u can think you faggot

Pablo da playboy Jun 19 2010 11:13am FLAG
Try to her, ok GOOD LUCK for next time

Anand Jun 22 2010 3:31am FLAG
i hav sex with my sis whn iwas n she ws yrs....its been 10yrs back...that time i was child so i dnt know wht she was doing bt now she is married ....nw i feel sad bcz i dnt get d chance to hav sex wth her.....

ADAM AUSTRALIA Jun 25 2010 2:09am FLAG
when i was in my early ****s i had a thing for my sister an i just asked her. we did a few things...i got to play with her breasts an lick her but it never got any farther than that. at times i still think about sex with my sister an if she were willing i would be all over it

nothin like the taste of ur sister Jun 25 2010 2:49am FLAG

nothin like the taste of ur sister Jun 25 2010 2:50am FLAG
You are s

Pablo da playboy (extreme predjudis) Jun 28 2010 8:10pm FLAG
You are s

Pablo da playboy (extreme predjudis) Jun 28 2010 8:18pm FLAG
I meant s

Pablo da playboy Jun 29 2010 10:54am FLAG
N. I. G. G. E. R

Anonymous Jun 29 2010 10:56am FLAG
all of u r retarded. and should be locked up. u r a waste. you dont know how to spell.

me Jul 01 2010 7:00pm FLAG
am and my sis 20 i want her hard but we belong to india plz help

gg Jul 02 2010 1:54am FLAG
Incest is for. N. I. G. G. E. R. S.

Pablodaplayboy Jul 02 2010 5:31am FLAG
Incest is for. N. I. G. G. E. R. S.

Pablodaplayboy Jul 02 2010 5:31am FLAG
Incest is for. N. I. G. G. E. R. S.

Pablodaplayboy Jul 02 2010 5:31am FLAG
i wannna heck my yr old sister so bad im but im taller than her and stronger she has such nice tits and ass and i want her to suck my d*ck so badly please i need advice now i wanna heck my sister 34

i wanna heck my sister 34 Jul 03 2010 10:59pm FLAG

i wanna heck my sister 34 Jul 03 2010 11:00pm FLAG
you should be go with her alone and tell her about ur feelings and then lick her c*nt and enjoy and give me chance to.

licker Jul 07 2010 6:53am FLAG
if she u step sis then it is okey now if she a blood reltive then its to me is okey

SLEEP Jul 07 2010 6:13pm FLAG
bustarddddddddddddddddddd

sanjrani Jul 09 2010 9:03am FLAG
please .do not do like this shame on you people.

Sanjrani Jul 20 2010 4:10am FLAG
When my sister is sleeping i go into her roo and stroke her boobs

boob stroker Jul 22 2010 12:17am FLAG
wow. You had guts to tell her. I've had a hard on for my sister ever since I was .. I'm 42 now and she's 40, but she's a hot milf and still gives me a hard on.. Of any woman on earth, she is the one I'd love to my niece

sickiepervert Jul 23 2010 12:26pm FLAG
i am turning in about 2 weeks and my sister is seven**** i want to heck her so badly but i don't think she wants to and some times i go and watch when she is taking a shower and when she is sleeping i put my hands on her boobs (but her shirt is covering the skin) and i just grab then like its nobody business soon i will touch her tits for real hopefully i get luck on my birthday

titty twister Jul 23 2010 10:53pm FLAG
Hi guys I can't see in loving your sister wrong, having sex with sister make you much closer, don't listen to this stupied NO She is your sister, I love my sister and since we start having sex we much closer and I love her over me, you can't imagine when she come back from work looking after me, Just great feeling but we commited to each other

we are happy Aug 14 2010 5:15am FLAG
All of you are stupid. N. I. G. E. R.s ing ur sister is gross. Stupid scum

Rasist fool Aug 20 2010 7:05am FLAG
Being a brother means to protect their siblings not to her daily for free .

Well Wisher Aug 24 2010 11:51pm FLAG
I know a young man used to had sex with his young sister for 10 years almost daily? at first time he hecked her from back & she was crying from the pain as she was little then she came to him daily for sex? when she was she came to him ***** and after many attempts she lost her virginity? then she married and had babies?his brother visits her ever week and help her for many things? but since she married he stop hecking her although she wanted that many times but he refused? they likes each other so much and they fell so comfortable when they see each other?.she was melting in him completely and never refuse any thing he wants?.

Makky Aug 26 2010 5:03am FLAG
Its good to have sex with ur sis.

Fucsist Aug 30 2010 2:31pm FLAG
If your sis is little frank to u then try this just pretend that you are assleep when she came in to ur room try to leave ur d*ck in standing position in ur shorts she will definitely ask when u waked up then try to seduce her frankly.. This is how i bang my sis!

Hecsis Aug 31 2010 5:48am FLAG
if any1 has a young hot sis can u email some pics to me. my email adress is sweetbitter1988@yahoo.co.uk and i will send you some back

sweetbitter Sep 06 2010 5:51am FLAG
arse twat

Anonymous Sep 06 2010 5:52am FLAG
dude your awesome...??? ou i mind your sick p.s any girl reading this need a girl

josecoolman Sep 18 2010 10:35pm FLAG
helo your sick ..........? i need a girl

awesomejosecar Sep 18 2010 10:38pm FLAG
I her soo hard

my sisters tasty Sep 20 2010 8:50pm FLAG
u suck son of bitch

Anonymous Sep 21 2010 12:07pm FLAG
O.o is this a real storye?

annonimous_its_me Oct 04 2010 1:19pm FLAG
Hae bro dont think like its sick, there are tons of other chicks out in the world.

THE ADVISER Oct 04 2010 11:00pm FLAG
If the relationship is good enough, then go for it.

Grim Oct 17 2010 12:42am FLAG
call me 03003377605

kiran Oct 21 2010 2:01am FLAG
sis sex smg this no 03073232250

euram Oct 21 2010 2:03am FLAG
i also want to heck my sister i dont care what anyone says im going to find a way (safely)

eriktheredsorvig Nov 04 2010 6:23pm FLAG
sex is best with sister....saying of OSHO if she is to be ed by others...why not at home ? Home made foods are always better..........

anny Nov 05 2010 6:33pm FLAG
sex with sister was best experience & thrilling of my life.....though I got married but still enjoy sex with my younger sister..................

anny Nov 06 2010 8:53pm FLAG
It's obvious that the devil has been whispering in your ear because you obviously don't know the outcome of your actions. You'll really regret it if you actually do something like that. You need help,buddy.

anonymous Dec 03 2010 9:30am FLAG
hi im rajesh 25 my sister dhivya she is hot i like to her i saw every day ***** when she is bathing

rajesh Dec 19 2010 8:28pm FLAG
im alway masterbating thing of her nice body any good idea

rajesh Dec 19 2010 8:30pm FLAG
gfuyfjglllllllkugiiiiiiiiu

kug Dec 22 2010 9:06pm FLAG
Hey, bro, I can sympathize. My cousin is damn hot, and I've been after her for years. But seriously, it might not be a good idea to make it open. Just do what you thing is right, I guess.

who? Dec 28 2010 1:37pm FLAG
It's just like any other kind of seduction. Sisters are easy, and usually the best ed each of them - regualrly. The oldest one I broke in when she was six. We were caught, and after that it was a lost cause. The nex one, was fantastic! From the time she was nine, until she was , I did her regularly, and off and on over the next 40 years. She was awesome! I really think they are either born with the talent - or not. A hot sister is the best - and helpful as a "spare."

Redneksez Jan 08 2011 5:54pm FLAG
My sister was born to , and gave me the best of herself over the years - beginning when I was eight years old and she was six. We got caught, so I didn't get into her again until I was eleven. Her husband always complained how poor she was in bed, but he just didn't know how to do the job. She has passed now, and she asked her daughter to continue "taking care of me." The daughter isn't quite as good, but better than what is available.

Redneksez Jan 08 2011 6:06pm FLAG
My two sisters were the best "providers" of sex to me. My wife was accommodating, but my sisters were fantastic & accommodating. I had broke in the oldest one when she was six, and the next one when she was (she insisted on it when she found out I was doing the oldest one regularly).

Redneksez Jan 08 2011 6:13pm FLAG
hay Dude. Get a life. Your sisters are for me. I love them all.

Auntie Sharon Jan 25 2011 2:51am FLAG
i need an advice

random Feb 04 2011 11:13pm FLAG
i really love my 22 yr old sis. she's 3 yr eleder. she is very sexy, nice body, i use to see her in bra n panty, now just cant resist to love my lovely sis. i wanna her wid passion, but dont no hw to seduce her, we r gud frndz n yesterday i saw *** in her p.c which she doesnot no. if i talk abt dis 2 her it will b vulgar 2 her. hw 2 start?? plz advice me. i love my sis very much sexually. i want 2 be the LUKY man 2 take away her virginity.

random Feb 04 2011 11:18pm FLAG
hey any1 plz solve my problem, plz advice me.

random Feb 04 2011 11:19pm FLAG

random Feb 04 2011 11:20pm FLAG
eager 2 take my sister's virginity. please helme (random)

random Feb 04 2011 11:22pm FLAG

random Feb 04 2011 11:25pm FLAG

random Feb 04 2011 11:31pm FLAG

random Feb 04 2011 11:31pm FLAG
Oh lovely...go ahead and buddy too.

Thinker Feb 05 2011 12:22am FLAG
Mi advice to u is to try to in like all day n no 1 was home n we still have fone sex from time to time.

your friend Feb 05 2011 8:53am FLAG
Its RANDOM, dude, i dont want 2 hurt my sister, i want 2 love her wid feelings, emotions, i dont want 2 rape my sister. i want to make her my girl friend , the most sexy n beautiful girl 4 me, i want 2 love her so much that she herself oofer me her virginity. my sis is very imp. 2 me, i care her, love her mentally and like her physically too. its a normal physical attraction 4 any1. i want her physically wid her permission, now how should i let her no my feelings, hw to start this and how 2 propose her. please give a strategic advice.

random Feb 05 2011 9:03am FLAG
ing baster gross man

Anonymous Apr 13 2011 2:48pm FLAG
@random screw you u wanna marry ur sister, think of the sin ur doing, think of what people are going to say, ur ganna ruin ur sister's life, think of ur mom and dad and see what they'll face cause of you. just gross. but i'll marry you

kelly Apr 13 2011 2:52pm FLAG
Do your Sick Get some help like really thats gross

420 Apr 14 2011 2:49am FLAG
i did all timen anu girl wants the same letm know i am really hot hot hot

Anonymous Apr 30 2011 10:47am FLAG
callme or send m mail to gabylan write then send e mail

gabylan1 Apr 30 2011 10:48am FLAG
the closer the kin the deeper it goes in

mmmmmmmm May 13 2011 1:24am FLAG
i raised my niece from 8 to . she had the most beautiful box i ever saw

Anonymous May 13 2011 1:26am FLAG
my sister is so beautiful that i can't control myself . But also i don't want her to have sex in her early .

goodguy May 18 2011 12:09pm FLAG
yeah nail your sister. thats hot.

that guy Jun 12 2011 12:04pm FLAG
I don't see what is sick if a brother wants her sister or vice versa.The sister IS A WOMAN and the BROTHER A MAN!!It's so simply like that.and many of those who say that this is disgusting,i'm sure they in fact they want to see their sister or even have a sex relationsip.If it was permitted,i'm sure that a lot amongst us would choose their sisters to marry them but such relationship SHOULD NOT BE FORCED BUT A NATURAL ONE,A RECIPROCY.i can assure you that this is the best of love for having experienced it.but unfortunately,due to society,religion etc it has to be absolutely secret!!and this cause a lot of frustration and sufferings not to be able to show to the world such love.Lucky are those who were on their own and had changed town or state,where they were alone.On another hand,i respect other's negative opinion on such relationship,but many should look at themselves in the mirror!!!

beautiful love Jun 15 2011 12:42am FLAG
Hi,sorry,it's me again.i was just smiling when thinking about those anti-incest sister/brother and i would like to ask them a question!!If u find this disgusting,what's the hell are u doing ,in reading such stories????????????????U should no longer go on thi site to read these stories.!!!!!

beautiful love Jun 15 2011 12:54am FLAG
sex is fair enough it is unbiased wat matters is piece of meat

j,mjhkj, Jun 16 2011 4:38am FLAG
my sis is 21 and im . she is beautiful and has a perfect body.she comes down to visit once every 2-3 months from college and sleeps on the couch. I wish to know a way to seduce her or convince her to have sex with me. to think of her nice and big tits be mine is unbearable. any advice???

dream could come true Jun 23 2011 2:31pm FLAG

dream could come true Jun 23 2011 2:32pm FLAG
Hye guys i m rahul i have three sisters the younger one was my favorite as she is too hot. As i first time have sex with my mom she is my best lover, we both love each other once my sister caught me and my mom having sex together she slapped me and dont talked me for a week. When i told her everything she told me to marry my mom. We both finally got married after me and my mom returned from honeymoon . we meet my younger sister she was greedy to my d*ck now. Once i asked her directly for sex. We enjoyed each other, after quiet long i married to my sister as well. We got two babies soon one from mu mom and one from mu=y sweet sexy sister. I love my family we live altogether and were loving each other. Please guys dont marry to anyone else other than mom and sister.. They are for you ... Their is for you ....

rahul Jul 07 2011 2:14am FLAG
Start mentally, emotionally and then go physically .. touch her softly and gentely while talkign to her .. make some romantic moments and words ... tell her that she's so beautiful and irresistable.. and u dream of her every night.. anything just keep on going and talking and take it to the next level..

wise dude Jul 08 2011 8:08pm FLAG
Yo dude, you figure out some pointers by all means, please share. All these Bible addicts that never took a theology class in high school,(studying world religions from a sociological view) don't realize that religion is a set of guidelines on how to live NOT laws written in stone. As long as you love her as much as desire her, you're doing it for all the right reasons. My case, I'm 31, my sister is 21, I've had a crush on her since she was . I waited 'till she was legal age to talk to her about it, usually she and I talked about everything with each other, there was no secrets between us, even stuff we'd never talk with our Christian parents with, like that despite all attempts to raise us Catholic we're both Pagan. Me? I have Asperger's Syndrome, which means, unless there's some other girl out there with the patience of a saint, who is going to take the time to know and understand me as well as my own sister, there is no one else for me, that I won't insult with every attempt to be charming. I LOVE my sister though, she knows and understands me in ways no one else does. Yeah she's hot too, and I want her, but the big thing is, even when she's in a bad mood, or having a rotten day, just being around her, or talking to her, even if it's to let her blow off some steam and feel better; I feel happiest when I'm alone with her. I have... premonitory dreams as well, usually they warn me of things that will in any way harm myself, or those closest to me. Every time she hooks up with a new boyfriend, I foresee the troubles they'll face, and like clockwork, every single one of them, walks out on her when he's done using her. Getting her to just open up to getting a little closer than just brother and sister, is the only thing she won't talk about with me. It tears me up to see her suffer all these jerks she keeps going out with, so I need some advice myself, how to convince her to open up to me about this one more thing, that would be best for both of us. Loyalty, Romance, and Chivalry, are things I know well, dying arts that she dreams about in men who are still little boys, still thinking with their penis. It's the taboos against such a relationship that's in the way, goddess knows I'd have had her years ago, if I wasn't her brother. So how do I save her from the self-inflicted miseries of trying to find all my virtues in these idiots she keeps dating (like one who turned down going lingerie shopping with her because he was in the middle of a raid on World of Warcraft), and prove to her that I'm what she's looking for?

Moonfox the Grey Jul 12 2011 9:39am FLAG
im ashamed. you must have some seriouse problems

Dr . R Graveling Aug 02 2011 9:50pm FLAG
i recently tried to seduce my sister by pressing her boobs.....she was sleeping suddenly she got up and told me get up its morning now....when ever i seduce her she makes reasons but i know that even she wants sex....help me

rock star Aug 12 2011 7:23pm FLAG
hey people give advices

rock star Aug 13 2011 9:11pm FLAG
Go to her, kiss her, n press her boob n make sure dat she gets 2 feel ua hard d*ck she will surely hav sex wid u..

Incest King Aug 14 2011 11:52am FLAG
it was morning almost 5 am she was sleeping...i went near to her and laid on her bed hugging her...no 1 was at home...i rubbed her back for 5 min...she didnt said any thing she was pretending to be asleep....then i got to ger boobs slowly...started pressing them,suddenly sge got up ...she said hey bro get up u r dreaming its morning now.....and she went to another room...i still remember the movement i pressed her boobs....no 1 is at home for 1 month please help i want to have sex with her.....

rock star Aug 14 2011 9:27pm FLAG
please give advices fast i dont have much time

rock star Aug 14 2011 9:29pm FLAG
i dont believe in god but you people are just plain GROSS.

Anonymous Aug 15 2011 12:00am FLAG
I have fingered her in sleep a few times, kissed her lips... she pretends is she really sleeping.. in morning she act normal.. Please tell me how to move forward.. She is hotter then MEGAN FOX.. I'm serious abt it..

JhonnyRockFella Aug 31 2011 9:07am FLAG
Shes hot but shes yor sis man dude sex is only an activity that takes place between husband and wife no bro and sis..

Nic Sep 19 2011 12:34am FLAG
.I am also attracted towards my elder sister.she is rimpy aged 23 and elder to me.I am 21 yrs old vivek.i was attracted to her since i saw her bathing when u was just four****.i wasreaaly aroused and masterbted thnking about pressung her boobs..one night i got courage and tried to press her boobs gently.as she was deep asleep she didnt gave rxn and i got more courage and presse her that time small boobs.this continued for a long time till one day she ct.me peeping thru bathroom.i ws ct red handed and she warned not to peep again.one night she.ct me pressing her boobs also and shouted at me to go to my room.one nt i took her han and with he soft hands masterbated it was like in heaven ....same cntinued till on night she cht me red handed and scolded in heavy voice to do it on my own hands and not hers.and tht night she used to sleep by bolting he rooms door.all my dreams shattered.then few yrs later he started chatting on yahoo and fcebook and fnd a boy whom she exchanged numbers and use to chat at night late.i found suspision and spied on her email and chat history and found some chats related to them having sex in real.she actually met him afte college one day and was saying he enjoyed wen he sucked hr boobs and hehugged her etc etc. i was furiated and kept vigil till one day i talked to her abt all that first she refused but later when i shwd her chat details she started crying.i went to hostel but she wd call at night and cry daily that she did nothing....after few days i said ok..and again got normal....a few days ago actually few weeks ago i peeped her room at late night neerly 1 am and found her fingering her self in her room all ....he was sitting on floor and with her four fingers she was moving up N down..i wa aroused and watchng her jerked off but i think i shd talk to her and seduce her to sex with me aome how.can u suggest me what shd i do as i really wanna do to her.she is eldr dats why fear her.......even last mnth we both were going in a bus to some place and i was standing and she sitting...i was touching my erected d*ck to her shoulders frm my pants she noticed it many time but didnt sat anything and keep sitting in dat position....plzz help me out as u too have done it qith ur sis... vivek please mail me or chat with me at the mail below if you wanna talk to me cheema1986@gmail.com

vivek Oct 02 2011 8:42am FLAG
yes every sister wants to tuch c*ck

avinash Nov 06 2011 9:46pm FLAG
No advice, but wish to hear how this works out. currently falling for my younger step sister.

Curiously Taboo Nov 12 2011 11:05pm FLAG
Realy its i.teresting mam.just go ahead,have u seen her *****. her mouth,anal .make her ur bitch.

harish Nov 17 2011 1:51am FLAG
-1'

1 Dec 23 2011 4:44am FLAG
1

-1' Dec 23 2011 4:44am FLAG
-1'

1 Dec 25 2011 11:11am FLAG
1

-1' Dec 25 2011 11:11am FLAG
i want to do sex with my sister she is 33 i am 28 will she agree i asked once she told u not having shame to ask but she looks me she looks me angry from that time pls help me

avinash Jan 12 2012 1:37am FLAG
YOURSELF... AND RESPECT YOUR SISTER

YOUR FATHER Jan 20 2012 6:19am FLAG
i think she agree i asked 2 times she changed the tropicpls help i need her some times she see me serious some times casual but i need her pls help me in child hood we did to gether some wrong

avinash Jan 28 2012 12:41am FLAG
azazanwdgdw43sehnz3

/_`:`;'`;, Mar 13 2012 8:38pm FLAG
Listen to this when i was with a 8in ??:) (NO DAD) my mother 36 my sister and my aunt 35 both ing hot as h$ll. my mom has a nice frim a$$ and tits and the tastyest c$nt ever. but what i did not know that my aunt was a lesbian. but she was as hot as my mom but my sisters like her twin. So when all of us went camping we had a little tent we had 2 sleeping bags they where like big an of to fit like 3 ppl i shared one with my sister it was a hot night so every one was there panties and bras i was in my boxers. my sister pushed her a$$ tordes me so we where in the spooning position i got hard so to see liked it i pushed my prick in bitween her a$$ chicks to my serprise she grabed my c*ck and guided it into her anus so i pulled her panties down and sticked my prick as fare as i could up her anus she moined but i did not notice the ether moining but my mom and aunt where doing the same thing but with a dildo so i rolled my sister over on her back and shuved my prick as fare as i could i cept on pumping her untel she started yelling and came feeling all of the juices come through her c$nt and that made pump faster ontel my sister screamed so i pulled my member out and looked over to my mom and aunt they to where out of breath but i did not have my orgasm so i started jerking it ontel i felt the hand of my aunt whiped her leg over and started riding me in felt so good thats when i felt her stomach started twiching and then went to a screaming orgasm like my sisters but this time the juices made me cum so i yanked mymember out but with my mother my aunt and sisters faces lined up i sprade them with my love juices. $$AND THEY LOVE EVERY DROP OF IT$$

FAMILIA ER Mar 13 2012 9:27pm FLAG
Help iam and I want to heck my 10yr sister I try to play with her but every time I touch her tang she stops playing plz send any advice to 859-553-3063 iam want to do her so bad and none of these story's are true

yr brother May 14 2012 7:49pm FLAG
I doubt u are still looking at this but I really admire u for telling her ur feelings this might work Invite her for poker or a movie when her husband cant come Or bring her to a bar Hope u find this helpful peace

Know it all Jun 14 2012 7:43pm FLAG
homy brother look up on this site how do i seduce my sister I hope this is helpful and I am gonna be tonight with my sister

Know it all Jun 14 2012 7:45pm FLAG

Know it all Jun 14 2012 7:47pm FLAG
Actually I typed Wring answer go to how do I get my sister ***** that will have the steps peace and good luck brother

Know it all Jun 14 2012 7:49pm FLAG
see its a long story ..i fell into ****** with elder sis when at the age of i saw her changing her school dress accidently,,,later it became a routine and i used to peep in her room whenever she came back home frm school ,,her name is priya kaur 24(name changed) and my name is rohan singh 22 (name changed),,,actually we both came together so i had not to wait for her...so when i turned i started peep her while she bath,,,she usually baths at night also in summers so i peep her from a hole in bathroom door....then when i turned i for the first tym pressed her boobs when she was asleep. then it became a routine and i used to go neer her at nght as we slept in same room brother and sis,,,i wd see her boobs,see her cleavage,,press them from above and would touch my penis with her soft hands. one night i put my hand inside her top at night and pressed her bare boobs and it was awesome night but she woke up and removed my hand and warned me to sleep near her..but i continued this now more cautious. there are hundreds of such nights when i have *********** with her soft hands when she was asleep and she doesnt knows,,i have pressd her boobs and even kissed on her lips...one day she woke up and shouted at me....she warned to tell to dad and mom so i stopped it...later one night i tried to do it again and when i entered her room i saw her smile..i tht she is awake and i didnt do it again in my life but later when she went to her college i used to see whats she chatting on gmail and facebook. i was surprised to see that she used to do sex chat on gmail...one day i ct her mail id and saw she had been physical with her bf,,,,i warned her this tym but she promised not to repeat it and i said ok...but 6 months later i cam eto know she was getting ****** by another boy who was brother of earlier bf. i caught her all chat history and showed to her,,,she started crying and i believed she isnt done it but later when i warned to tell about her to dad she accepted to have done everything.....i told her the same day that i love her since age of and i have seen her and bathing and i love her....she wasnt surprised,,,she knew everything but she said we cannot do it,,,u will have many girls out there better than me as i am your sister,,,i have confessed to her that i havnt seen a girl beauti than her but she dosnt wants to go ahead so we are not talking since last 5 months and we just avoid each other.....i still love her and wanna make love to her as it was me who taught her abt love when i used to kiss her at night ............ one such incident i remember was when i was in 3rd year of my college.that tym i was quite close to her.we both used to talk about each others lives and she used to spend time at home those days .i had never been that close to her as my relation with my sister has always been trouble some. it was the month of june we were going upstair rooms to sleep.it was dark and i accompanied her to lit the light.i was wearing a very soft clothe pyjama which showd my erection being so close to her.actually she was weering a top which showed her cleavage and being close to her i felt hard. when we lit the light she saw my erection in pyjama and smiled and then laughed.i felt shy and my face turned red.it was difficult for me to control my ****.so i put my hand over it and controlled it and returned to my room.but she was still smiling.those days i could sit close to her and even touch her lap,which she doesnt allows usually.she allowed me close to her but those days were awesome.that same very night i tried to be naughty with her and while she was in her bed i moved into her blanket(white chaadar) and with a camera of mobile started taking pics of myself.then i switched on the flash and took a pic of my **** inside the chaadar,i asked her if wanna see it,,she smiled and said dikhao(show me0)and even tried snatching mobile from my hand but i didnt show it to her as i felt shy dat moment .then dat same night when she slept i checked if she was deep alseep and went neer her and asterbated with her soft hands and seeing her cleevage.oh i loved to do that.i cannot forget how soft her hands felt on my hard ****. another incident was when we got internet in our home i used to sit on the pc in her room at late night.she wd sleep and i wd see **** and dirty chat.i tht she is asleep and wd sometimes not bother to see back.one night i felt very and saw back.she was sleeping soundly.i went neer her and cdnt control myself and *********** seeing her boobs and her lips.and suddenly i ********** in her hand...****....i dnt know how but she woke up and when she saw that white fluid in her hand she asked me what it was,,i acted i dont know and she washed her hands but when she came back to room she was smiling and asking again and again what it was.but i said i dnt know....but good luck is dat she never asked abt it again.... a very old incident is when she was .i think it was in her th class.at that tym she was in her awesome perfect figure unlike now when she has gained weight. she used to wear tight punjabi suit everyday.dat tym parents didnt allowed tops and jeans.her kurti was tight with perfect shape of boobs coming out.she used to sleep with same clothes.one night i went near her and saw her complete cleavage.due to its tightness her whole cleavage was visible and i cdnt control myself.damn punjabi suits turn me wild.i tried lakhs of times to touch them bare but cdnt gather courage to do it.i jerked there and slept but trust me frnd i cannot forget that cleavage till now.i love her.i hope you have seen girls wearing punjabi suits. there are many endless such incidents. but i still regret she doesnt still allows me to fck her or even come near her.all i have done is when she slept.but now she sleeps downstairs alone in a room bolted from inside.i have to sleep upstairs and thus cannot go near her in night. BIG BAD LUCK.

cheema1986 Jul 03 2012 1:23pm FLAG
kill your father and your mother, seduce her by touching her pubes.. if she give you a slap, call me and we will gang rape your mother :D And also send me your sisters photos and number yea I'll make her squirt :P Bhen ke lund!

bAAP Aug 20 2012 4:05pm FLAG
i need my sister but she is married 32 i am 28 how to seduced her

avinash Sep 12 2012 1:19am FLAG
hi dears, its a real story of me.......i am 23 years old nw....... i had sex with my sister.....when i was 21 and my sister is 22..she heve sexy figure...i love her alot....when i was 18 i watched *** movies daily on my pc..she have no boyfriend...once night i was watching *** movies then she came in my room andasked me what are u watching.... i was shocked on that time....and then she warned me and after couple of days when i was watched *** then i got ....and i go to bathroom and the door of bathroom was close but not locked....i open the door and i am shocked my elder sister is taking bath and she is ***** ....ooohhhhhh i hug her and kiss on her lips so then she slaped me and said me get lost from hear....and the next night i came in her room while she is sleeping....i press her boobs and she woke up...and said me plz dnt do this...i dnt want......and after 2 months she get engagged and boy want marry in next month....and then one night when i was watching *** movies and then she came in my room and stand behind me and she was watchin that *** movie but that i dnt knw she is in my room....when i close that movie so then she speak...oooooohhhh then i shocked..she say me play any other movie and she sit with me....we was watching *** movies and that is 1am .....i got and she also.... i touch her hand and also want i touch her.she said me this is fun and if u want we do this fun nw.......i said ok i suck her lips and then off her shirt and also bra she have v.sexy and tight boobs..i suck her boos and also her baily........then she said off my trouser and penty and suck my pu$$y...i off her clothes and suck her pu$$y.....thats too yummy and juicy......she was virgin......and after that she suck my penni$ and then finally i put my peni$ in his pu$$y....that was the 1st time of us......on the start she is bleeding and fell pain ...because i haVE inches in size....but after that is feeling good...and we will done hard sex 2 hours on that night.......and after sex we takebath together.......and before her marrige i did 5 time hard sex and after her marrige we are still continue...... she love me and i also....

daig.hons Sep 24 2012 11:41am FLAG
b7ZEmf Say, you got a nice article.Much thanks again. Want more.

MPrNGQYKy Oct 26 10:56am FLAG