How to see my mother

The Problem: i m a boy and i want to see my mother .yesterday when i got up in the morning i entered the next room and i saw my mother topless. well not really topless i just saw her topless but not fully seen because i was not wearing my glasses and it was dark, she changes in the next room because my bro sleeps with my parents. after that incident i want to see my mother i though about asking her but i cant i am confused pls answer this question and no negative comments or swears just tell me how to see her (plus she is hot and who gives me the best solution and it works i can give u a pic)

Asked by: boywantsex at 02:20:50 PM, Monday, December 19, 2011 PST FLAG

Look i'm not saying anything negative things here but i would like you to stop & think for a moment. You want ***** pics of your mom. The woman who gave birth to you. Instead go on a dating website. Hang out with girls at school. Be nice,fresh,and good looking. Also many people on here are pervs. One person i met on here raped me and got me pregnant. please dont do this.

Anonymous Dec 20 2011 3:31am FLAG

mujhe mail karo ya phir contact karo bardeharish@yahoo.com 9762659997 kyu ki me bhi maa ki chut ka dewana hu.

harish Dec 20 2011 9:50am FLAG
really ur mom? get a life

a Dec 20 2011 6:13pm FLAG
(. .) wanna look at these?

Anonymous Dec 20 2011 6:55pm FLAG
Teri ma bhosda madurchod.

Ac Dec 20 2011 9:06pm FLAG
You...you are a little bit subnormal, aren't you?

Vanidoso. Dec 21 2011 3:52am FLAG
may to apni maa ki gaand ka deewana hu mail me maderchod39@yahoo.com

Anonymous Dec 21 2011 4:17am FLAG
set up a camera in the room. get up extra early then turn it on video right before she gets up then play it back to see her getting dressed. hope this works.

Anonymous Dec 21 2011 3:31pm FLAG
chodochudo@yahoo.com per mail karo

unsatisfy wife Dec 26 2011 6:59am FLAG
Meri mom v bohat sundar hai. . I also want 2 see her nakd. .

Kama Dec 27 2011 5:28am FLAG
To the people who were saying mean stuff, its not his fuking fault.....I mean...so?he wants to see his mom *****.omg so nasty.......i bet if u were a boy his age you would to...and to the girls, i bet u just wish he would want to see u *****

Amber :) Dec 28 2011 11:39pm FLAG
bathroom ke darwaje pe peephole kar ke dekh sakte ho tum....warna raat me maa ke saath room me sone ke liye kaho...gar maan jaye to paas me so aur jab wo so jaye tab uske chuchiyon ke saath khel sakte ho....maine bachpan aise hi bahut baar muthth maara hai..

chodu Dec 29 2011 10:55am FLAG
sote samaya uski chut dekh sakte ho

Anonymous Dec 29 2011 10:28pm FLAG
sote samaya uski bur ko khb chato chuda legi humne apni mummy ko aise hi khu chudai karta hun

tiger Dec 29 2011 10:30pm FLAG
maibahut sexi hun meri mma hum se khu chdati hai aur kisi ko apni mma chodna hai to humse muft me advice le sakta hai aur apni mma bahan chuda sakta hai

tiger Dec 29 2011 10:40pm FLAG
my mom. 03075600535

Kashif Jan 01 2012 2:45am FLAG
g kar rha jla k raakh kr dun sbki ma k bhosde ma k lode or marun sbke kodde!!!

u.n.real Jan 01 2012 6:48am FLAG
give sleeping tablet to your mom by mixing with the dinner. Then use your mom how can you want

momer Jan 02 2012 11:07pm FLAG
maine apni mom ki chut dekhi hai n zor se dabaya bhi hai ,bt touch nai kiya hai kya kissi ne apne mom ka chut touch kiya r lick kiya to pls mail me chutlover@gmail.com

lk rocks Jan 07 2012 11:23am FLAG
hey man im in the same boat i want to cum on my moms tits all u have to do is while she is taking a shower go into the bathroom and whip ur d*ck out and act like there is something seriolsy wrong and tell ur mom to quickly look and wen she does she will expose her tits and even her vaginsa

moms tits Jan 07 2012 1:13pm FLAG
all of u biggest duffer in the world.......have u know all of u tum logo jaanwar se thode piche apane piche eak tell lagow kiyoki tumlogo me human qualities ki vharivharkam kamiyan hai........sukra manaw ki itane ganda hone ke baad v tum sab ko ma janm diya.......bewkuff log......

Ayush delhi Jan 09 2012 12:04am FLAG
Maine ek baar apni maa ko nahte hue dekha h , meri maa jb nha rhi thi tb ush samy koi garh pe nhi tha bs main tha , aur meri maa gate ka khundli thk se nhi lagai thi aur dekhi thi mujhe sote hue pr main soya nhi tha , main gya thora jor se gate pe dhaka diye aur kha i want to pee , mera lund hard khara tha , vo v joshyai pakar li mera lund aur apna hath se pee karai aur ki !!!

Apni maa ko chodo . . . Jan 10 2012 8:54am FLAG
Hey , i am a mom !!! I can tell u about ur answer . . . . Mere bete ne mujhe bola mom i want to see ur breast and i said ok u can , aur fir hm logo enjoy kiya tho agar tmlog v chahte ho tho apni mom ko bol skte ho pr dn't frget she is ur mom ok !!

Nita , mumbai Jan 10 2012 8:58am FLAG
Mai apni mummy ko behosi ki dawai khilakar mast gand aur bur dekha tha usme bade bade bal the mai gand me land dala ye bahut acha idea hai tum bhi try karo apni maa ke bur dekho

Ravi,Muzaffarpur Jan 20 2012 6:41pm FLAG
Go f your self u boch

none Jan 23 2012 10:24pm FLAG
Hey u wierdos get a life and y your mom y not your friends mom

none Jan 23 2012 10:26pm FLAG
Here's an outlet; it's a game I made up during my history class, it's called "find the slut" just look around the classroom and try to find the sluttiest girl you can, please note that I would never share who I found with anyone else, or make an online list of the sluttiest girls. I was just bored one day snd looked around for the sluttiest girl I could find in my history class. If you start doing this, NEVER share who you find with ANYONE ELSE. it WILL get spread around, then you'll be labeled a pervert and your rep will be ruined, and you'll have no friends.

Some random Minnesotan trying to be helpful Jan 25 2012 8:45pm FLAG
I am actually also a boy, I know how stuff like this works. Also please don't hate on me for posting that find the slut game. I just posted it to try and get him to not be obsessed with his MOM. That's just not normal, if it's some girl he has no relation to, that's what's called being normal.(at least for a -20ish guy)

Some random Minnesotan Jan 25 2012 8:51pm FLAG
meri maa ki age 54 hai naam shanti hai mayne bhi apni maa ki chuchiyaan nangi dekhi hai. saali ko sex karna bahut pasand hai. may chahta hu ki meri maa kothe par pahuch jaye aur duniya ke log use randi aur gande naamo se pukare.mera id hai maderchod39@yahoo.com meri ,maa ki gandi baate karna chaho to mail karna mujhe sayad mere bahut se baap hai aisa mujhe lagta hai

Anonymous Feb 06 2012 1:50pm FLAG
Its natural what you want..no real harm in it..if you talk to your mother..just joke with her and ask her what her boobs look like..just start off quiely chatting and be open..she loves you and will probaly let you see her body .

don Feb 22 2012 6:29pm FLAG
I would love to see my mom ***** too.

Mom Feb 26 2012 12:41am FLAG
i have seen my mom many times and i just love it.

Anonymous Mar 03 2012 11:56am FLAG
weird ass bitch

mclovin Mar 14 2012 9:36pm FLAG
Best way 2 c at d time of bath...u cn use mobile to shoot....or any kind of video recorder...

Rob Apr 06 2012 1:51am FLAG
here is how this works.... get your cp and make sure that your cp is standing up...... if your mom dont agree to see her (. .) then you have acces to her (. .).....PS.. i am 10 years old

mother shmother Apr 25 2012 10:39am FLAG
tum sab gandu ho

Anonymous Apr 26 2012 9:25pm FLAG
I want to have sex with my Mother very badly, her bum looks soo soft and breasts that make you go ga-ga....any tricks I can use to see her *****?

Distressed May 11 2012 4:07pm FLAG
You can install spycam at the bathroom and invades her privacy... OR If you want to see your mom "*****", just send me a picture of your mom. I can help you out and photoshop her to look *****. This way, you're not really invading her privacy and you'll have something to fantasize with ;) Reach me at specialrequestas@gmail.com

SpecialRequestAS Jun 12 2012 1:25pm FLAG
perv

Anonymous Jun 23 2012 1:25pm FLAG
perv

Anonymous Jun 23 2012 1:25pm FLAG
bohat maza aaya sab parh ke aur laga ke main akaila nai jo mom ko dekh ke hot ho jata hai.. chat karo: behan_se_ishq@yahoo.com

motherer Jul 05 2012 3:48am FLAG
give chloroform to u r mom and shave her head half and try toopen the dress of u r mom see

ass hole Jul 17 2012 3:53am FLAG
i had seeen my mom many times 1 time i was just going for bath and my mother was coming and 2 time i saw her at bedroom at night she was changing clothes in front of dad and showing her boobs to him without bra and 1 time at morning i just waked up and saw my dad aand mom was in blanket and they were

inderjeet Jul 22 2012 6:44am FLAG
Let me see your

Anonymous Aug 03 2012 7:39pm FLAG
After she takes a shower or bath then go and lay on her bed and watch her change

****Momlover Aug 09 2012 1:58pm FLAG
Sneak in her room at night. And go from there. BE CAREFUL!!!! Don't wake her

Charlie Aug 19 2012 3:38pm FLAG
go to the bathroom while she is taking a bath. i am only 10

sex Dec 01 2012 2:42pm FLAG
I want to your mom really hard and tell me if she is really hot and I can let you my mom in exchange

your dad Dec 04 2012 9:21am FLAG
from mine i mean to say my masterbation...................jerk, go your own mom c*ck sucker, SUCH UNETHICAL THINGS SOCIETY IS DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your dad Dec 04 2012 7:58pm FLAG
mey ne 20 daf apni maa ko kia hay....wawo its amzang......

asif ali zardari Dec 13 2012 11:33am FLAG
Set up a cam in her room

Anonymous Dec 15 2012 9:30pm FLAG
ghygodoj

vhdj Dec 22 2012 9:49pm FLAG
AWKWARD AND PERVY .......YUCK

me Dec 22 2012 9:50pm FLAG
Go in her room wen she is not in there open her certains enough were u could c and wait for the perfect moment to b a peeping Tom or just go on her phone n look fo pics n send dem to yourself but erase da evidence or just ask her if she's dtf!!!xD

peeping tom SR Jan 04 2013 5:26am FLAG
Sleep strip her wen dad on night shift for job and make sure she and everyone else is asleep

$$$$$$ Jan 08 2013 4:49pm FLAG
jab mere ma bathroom jati hai tab me sone ka natak karta hu or thode der bad uthkar sedha bathroom me jus jata hu jab vo kuch keheti hai me keheta hu ki me to so raha tha muje kya pata tum bathroom me thi me kud nahane aaya hu aik do bar tum ne aisa kar liya to tuhari ma tu se set per kabe b usse dodh dikane ko ke do agar vo mana kare to ke do ki mene tume nanga to daika he he to ab ku sharma rahi ho bus kar ho gaya

ishan saxena Jan 13 2013 2:06am FLAG
if u want anyone to my mom call me or mail rameshusha786@gmail.com . my mobile 94934957 . uski bahuth nangi photobhi hai meri pas . yeh pictures kaisi bhejnahai kisi siteko mujhe malum nahi hai . mera ek dostbhi meri momko chuda jab wo salkatha . meri mom bahuth sundar hai . humlog keralase hai uski name USHA hai age36 lekin 25-26li lagti hai .

adarsh Feb 05 2013 1:42am FLAG
Go into her bedroom when she's changing at nite when ur dads not home and ask her curiously what a women looks like *****

B Feb 10 2013 6:41pm FLAG
Just ask her. She's your mother, she'll do anything for you if you ask her the right way.

Word Mar 03 2013 1:47am FLAG
Just go in her room and take off u clothes and say mom can I see u *****

sex man Mar 16 2013 12:09pm FLAG
I smell my mami boobs and it smelled like she was not bathed for 100 days....and we did sex for 8 hours and my sperm was all on the bed and some of my sperm was on her boobs....I smelled her under arms too and sucked her boobs like hell she's damn sexy anyone wants to her call 9849073

Boobs peene wala Mar 18 2013 5:10am FLAG
Take your phone or any video camera and hide it somewhere in the bathroom just before she showers and make sure you have a clear view, then when she is done, you could just go back to fetch your camera and that's how you do it, email me: jonpet@mtn.blackberry.com

jon Apr 15 2013 1:31pm FLAG
I hear u. I still want to see my mom ***** and sister. I want to have sex with them. Nothing is wrong with wanting ur family. U should really hide a camera. Don't let anyone tell u different it is completely normal especially at ur age.

sexlove Apr 18 2013 12:37pm FLAG
As close as I got were there dirty panties and dirty female products...;)

sexlove Apr 18 2013 12:38pm FLAG
it is very easy to see ur mom ***** .when their were no one in urn home exept u and ur mom then u add some sleeping pills in her drink and when she sleep then enjoy it.....

specifer-raipur Apr 19 2013 11:28pm FLAG
sleep beside her slowly pinch her nipples make sure she is asleep by the timew she wakes up her bresats should be being sucked she will accept thats what i did

rsh May 05 2013 10:20am FLAG
me bhe apni mother ko ***** dekhna chahti hn bt dekh nhe skti or on se keh bhe nhe skti becuz wo bht strick hen onhe sotey hoe touch karo to wo hilne lgti hen help plz

Anonymous May 05 2013 7:13pm FLAG
SEE IF UR MOM IS LIKE MY ONE THEN ITS GREAT MY MOM ROAM INSIDE OUR HOUSE JUST IN HER SUIT SHE DOES NOT PUT ON CHUNNI SHE ALSO WEARS DEEP NECK SO her half of breastt is lwys expose many times she when she coes out of bthroom she only eas only bra and panty and it was time for an indian festivl curwachaut so my mom came back home from market where she went to make some mhendi designs on her hands so it was am when shecme back home my dad and sis were out of station so when she came back she was wearing a saree so she just lied on her bed and ask me if i could change her dress so i agreed to it but he asked me if first i could give her pain killers which contains drugs so she slep firsti took off her saree so now she was in her bloose and peticout then i opeend her blouse and now i can see her whole breast in her bra so i also opened her bra she was having black niples then i lowered her peticout and her panty now she was fully now i could see the whole heaven and my birth passage that black vagin there were some hairs on it then i pot on her track pant nd t shirt this was all abt that night for this relationship between u and ur mother should be very good

moms boy May 14 2013 3:49am FLAG
Where should i put the camera in the bathroom to see my mother *****?

wanna see my mum ***** May 18 2013 11:42am FLAG
the toilet

86" d*ck May 19 2013 9:38pm FLAG
Rape her she can not complain if does then also only to ur father. Its safe rape u know!

ajay May 24 2013 4:06am FLAG
Madarchod......

shahrukh May 24 2013 1:55pm FLAG
Good read

Aashik May 29 2013 6:12pm FLAG
Mere mom bohot sexy hai busty tits or busty ass hai me apne mom ko dekh na chahataw hu or onki pic bhi Lena chatha hu jo bhi muje is bat ka solution bstaye games or mere problem solved karega me use apni mom ki pic dekhaonga please help me

mother lover Jun 12 2013 12:19am FLAG
Most moms are heavy sleepers, just sleep-strip her, very slowly

Broblow Jul 08 2013 8:18pm FLAG
It's simple.Rape her.

golemhui Jul 19 2013 2:28pm FLAG
sleep with her.slowly rub her boobs.lower his pants .and put ur hand in his bra and took them off.

sexy boy Jul 22 2013 12:24pm FLAG
When you and your mom are alone and your mom takes a shower knock on the door and say you need to use the bathroom and then take a small look throgh the curtons.

mamas boy Jul 30 2013 7:35pm FLAG
When you and your mom are alone tell your mom if she can wash you .while shes washing your body tell her if she needs to take a shower and if she said yes tell her" mom do you want to take a shower with me?" And if she does your in luck and enjoy her *****.

mother er you get it Jul 30 2013 7:43pm FLAG
Hi I'm south african........ And I would like to see my mom *****...... She is fat so I canot take video cause hou wil I see her she's realy fat..... And were in the bathroom do I put my recorder?????????????????

hendrik Aug 03 2013 9:44am FLAG
When she is sleeping gently pull up her shirt and take of her bra..... I do it all the time !!!!

Someone who wants sex Aug 11 2013 2:50pm FLAG
my mom is a church woman but i really want to her any advice btw im a male

sam Aug 13 2013 3:35pm FLAG
meant to say hav sex her

Anonymous Aug 13 2013 3:37pm FLAG
my will put condom with my father

anand Aug 15 2013 10:26am FLAG
my mom will put condom with my father

anand Aug 15 2013 10:26am FLAG
u guys r ers

Anonymous Aug 16 2013 9:46pm FLAG
I want to see my moms boobs but i dont want to record anything how do I do it ?

That 1 guy Aug 21 2013 4:45am FLAG
First go closer to ur mom just stare at her boobs...then slowly hug ur mom while hugging just keep ur hand on it...and insert ur hand into bra and press it nicely

Amalapaul am a mother Aug 25 2013 12:53am FLAG
I need to c my fathers penis any advice pls...

Sweety Aug 25 2013 12:54am FLAG
I feel for you dude. It makes sense to want to see your mom *****. Moms are so much of a partof a young mans life. She has been a part of you in a way no one else has been. In many cultures it has been normal that a mother would bring her son in to maturity. People love to judge but dont like being judged them selves. But be carefull what you wish for because you cannever have her. You can never let her find out that you fantasize about her. If your lucky your dad has take photos of her at some point and maybe you could find them. If not hiden cameras might be the way to go. With todays technology that could happen. Accidentaly walking inon her would just be awkward for both of you. Good luck.

mothers are sweet Aug 25 2013 9:39pm FLAG
I want see my mom *****ly but she will get angry

Alex Aug 27 2013 12:03pm FLAG
Just sleep with your momand whenshefallasleep pressherboobsandslowly remove her braandsee

Jam Sep 01 2013 8:09am FLAG
dude just ask to have sex i always do its always a yes we do it every night

sex master Sep 03 2013 9:36pm FLAG
Mail me .to see my hot mom. ...i've seen her ing ..polysingh2@gmail.com

pulkit Sep 06 2013 12:47pm FLAG
Brotherx ...i have seen my mother ***** she is 45 years old but she has still attractive body soft boobs and hairy pusSY

By nadia Sep 09 2013 1:51am FLAG
get in the early morning before u r mom wake up take straight razor and keep it on the head of u r mom and black mail that u will shave her head else she herself should the dress and be ***** in front of u if she dont to the condition then move the razor such that a little hair should fall down and if dont agree to remove her clothes then shave her head and forcely remove her clothes and see u r mother and give her a warning that not to tell to anyone if she tell then u tell i will the head of u mom

xeon Sep 15 2013 5:22am FLAG
at night put chloroform to u r mother so that there will no sense on her body then remove her dress

xeonf Sep 15 2013 5:24am FLAG
madarchod to bahut dekhe lekin Asli madarchod aaj hi dekhe. bha ksaale kutton apni ma ko chodoge aur koii mila hi nahi tum logo ko. tumhari maa ka choot marron.

Amit Sep 26 2013 7:45am FLAG
ek mai apni ma ko bahut chuda pls call me-85303751

rani Oct 14 2013 11:30am FLAG

rakesh Oct 14 2013 11:36am FLAG
hey dont think to see ur mom just be open to her i first time saw my mom nake was in class 8 when we were studing adoloscence i sked her that i want to see a girl nake so she first asked me if i can see her then i said yes then she opened up her sree then fter that i used to see my mom frequently

rishu Oct 18 2013 1:40pm FLAG
zQXZA6 I truly appreciate this post.Thanks Again. Awesome.

zVInzqgVzlpJ Oct 25 2013 6:41pm FLAG
Just ask her to expose herself.

34 Oct 27 2013 2:11am FLAG
really

aannnnn Oct 30 2013 3:10am FLAG
hey i am i just want to see my mom ***** once if anyone has a way let me know

austin wilson Oct 31 2013 10:07pm FLAG
When your mom takes a shower go into her room take off your clothes and give yourself a boner and start moning and saying stuff like "O yea mom that's good" or something like that. When she returns she will see you ***** and probably try to get away pretend you did nit see her and leave the room. She will get the idea and everything should go eazy-peazy from there.

Anonymous Nov 12 2013 12:06pm FLAG
look dude i do this all the time ok and belive me it works wht you need to do is while she is taking a snower take her towl ok? hide a camera by the door or bring her a towl best way i can think of. of fake sick and sleep with her can just rub your head aginst her brests and just pratend like you are asleep amd say their was nothing you could do

I feel ya bro Nov 16 2013 12:02am FLAG
if you really want to know how to see your mom ***** and have sex with her, then email me onlylitones3@yahoo.com, I will tell you how to do it without her getting mad

dan Nov 16 2013 9:56am FLAG
KMmRbF I loved your article.Much thanks again. Great.

tCrDiFaOxTBMJ Nov 18 2013 12:46am FLAG
My son fingers his mom when she takes ambian. He dont know i know and shr dont have a clue.

watching son Dec 01 2013 8:02am FLAG
hey dan I would email u but my account isn't working

austin wilson Dec 08 2013 3:19am FLAG
c99tJ3 Really informative blog post. Want more.

MXWgkxYyKnek Dec 15 2013 5:01am FLAG
I like it when you stroke me.

Your Penis Dec 26 2013 11:24pm FLAG
This is how I saw my *****, she was sitting on her stomach in her room, I go to ask her a question and instead my eyes went right to her butt, she's like, what are u looking at and I said your butt, so she took her pants off and there thong was still on so he let me take that off, and she stood up and stripped right in front of me, it was awesome

Rjemejekeiei Dec 27 2013 7:47am FLAG
gVilV7 Great, thanks for sharing this blog article.Much thanks again. Keep writing.

iKuInhPZHpjKKz Jan 08 2014 7:55pm FLAG
rbPqja Thanks a lot for the blog post.Really thank you!

npmGBBhYOFJZwJ Jan 15 2014 2:44pm FLAG
Utmost

Asgk Jan 20 2014 1:08pm FLAG
Hailey stodden is sexy

Unknown Jan 20 2014 1:09pm FLAG
I get ***** and lay on my back and my d*ck stick stray up my mom look at it

unknown Jan 23 2014 8:59pm FLAG
My d*ck is hard and i jerk off at night in bed

unknown Jan 23 2014 9:04pm FLAG
3EqQlX wow, awesome blog post. Really Cool.

TNlukLijPJzAs Jan 30 2014 3:45pm FLAG
if anyone really wants to know how to do it correctly without anyone getting hurt then email me. I don't judge, I will help, onlylitones5@yahoo.com

Anonymous Feb 10 2014 1:42pm FLAG
I still masterurbat at night and i want mom to caught me what do i do to get her to caught me

Anonymous Feb 15 2014 10:09pm FLAG
I want to be ***** night why do i

bb Feb 16 2014 7:57pm FLAG
whens she in the shower and u r there just acidently alk in that how i saw mine

tyler litt Feb 19 2014 11:54am FLAG
igOuBr Thank you for your blog article.Much thanks again. Will read on...

RGjWjidNueP Feb 28 2014 10:25am FLAG
Why dosemy mom look at my d*ck when it stick up

brandon Feb 28 2014 10:56pm FLAG
U my freid are a perv...ur momwhy her she gave ing birth to u my advice is to go to sleep wake up and forfet about seeing ur mom *****

Anonymous Mar 21 2014 8:16pm FLAG
nMgnCb Really enjoyed this article post.Much thanks again. Want more.

kNDbTpXUKorPtqYQ Mar 22 2014 1:02pm FLAG
Hi

Hi Mar 31 2014 9:26am FLAG
Make a hole on the bathroom door and cover it with some thing the same colour of the door and look when she is having a shower

Arjun S Mar 31 2014 9:29am FLAG
10DhIM Really enjoyed this post.Really thank you! Awesome.

KuzXYpiPlkONRoknea Apr 01 2014 8:19am FLAG
I saw my mom sleeping on the couch laying on her back and she was wearing pants, shirt and bra. I lifted her shirt and bra to see her t*ts, her boobs were big and soft. Once i took a shower and opend the bathroom window a little and mas***bat*d when she was out side were i could see her. You can try to F*** her when she is in a depressing moment by appealing to her feelings you can hug her make her feel good about herself and say something conforting and something she would want a man to say that would lead to $e×.

an•nym•us Apr 04 2014 4:58pm FLAG
buy urself a spy pen(or a small video cam) ....keep it in the bathroom and then enjoy .... and also let me enjoy by mailing me her pic

chris scott May 02 8:57am FLAG

Anonymous May 02 8:57am FLAG
JqG8HN I really enjoy the blog. Much obliged.

EgegzjGYO May 12 2:53am FLAG
x7ltMi Really enjoyed this post.Much thanks again. Really Great.

hFWzJxVeiEnlQG May 12 3:42am FLAG
Just wait until you two are alone somewhere. Take a shower, then walk near her ***** on your way to get dressed. If she doesn't catch on, ask her serious questions about the female body. Then act like you're confused about something she said and if you're lucky she'll demonstrate.

Somebody May 25 8:26pm FLAG
I saw my mom's ass, One day she was leaning down and hear jeans fell down accedintely and other day she was changing in the toilet and i entered and saw her ass but i never saw her boobs I only see her bras

Somebody May 27 7:49am FLAG
cAHKjA I really liked your article.Really thank you! Fantastic.

NRqfDLVQyMKuECcyY Jun 04 10:07am FLAG
Just put a camera in her bedroom good luck

nagged Jun 14 8:12am FLAG
QdKZjN Thank you for your post.Thanks Again. Much obliged.

zQBRRlZalFN Jun 19 4:31pm FLAG
I wated tell see fell asleep and felt her big boobs and hard nippels i pulled and went to work sucking it was awseome and then i rubbed her tough her shorts

Anonymous Jul 18 12:06am FLAG
Just sleep with ur mOm.. and when she slept press her boobs sofly and suck her boobs.... after that put her shirt up and put ur hand in the brazers and press her boobs... Good luCk

Lun lelO Mon 4:44am FLAG