Dad likes to play with **** son's penis

The Problem: I'm Kyle and I'm a ****age guy. I'm a high school athlete, and I'm on the football, basketball and swim teams in my school. Every night before going to bed, my dad comes in my room, lochs the door, and lies down beside me on my bed. He tells me to take all my clothes off, and he starts kissing my neck and licking my chest. He then moves down and starts sucking my nipples while playing with it with his tongue. Then he starts to kiss the muscles of my biceps, licks the hair in my armpits, and starts sucking on my abs. He does all this while telling me how beautiful and muscular my body is. After, he goes down and starts licking and sucking on my erect 8-inch penis. He even likes to put the whole length of it in his mouth and make it go all the way down his throat. He also likes putting my erection in his mouth, and using his tongue to play with the head of my erect penis. I could tell he loves it when he gets to lick and suck my erect penis, so I let him suck it as long as he wants. He then moves down to my balls and sucks on each one. He always tells me he wants to put both my balls in his mouth at the same time, but my balls are too big that he could only get one in at a time. He also likes to breathe in while sucking me down there because he says the smell is really manly and that he loves it. He continues to suck my erection until I ejaculate all over his mouth and face, and then he swallows all my creamy semen. After, he says good night and leaves my room to go to his room with my mom. He's been doing this every night since I turned and went into puberty. He tells me not to worry because what we do is normal, and that all dads do this with their sons, they just don't talk about it. Is this normal? And how much longer do we get to do this? I love my dad and I like it a lot when we get to bond like this.

Asked by: KyleDavidM at 01:31:57 AM, Monday, January 23, 2012 PST FLAG

u shouldnt let him dads dont do that or at least they shouldnt tell him u dont want him to do that anymore if u dont want him to that is.

the smart kid Jan 23 2012 11:45am FLAG

That is NOT normal! Go tell someone!

Mal Jan 23 2012 2:07pm FLAG
This response was flagged for inappropriate or offensive content.

Jake Jan 24 2012 2:33am FLAG
so hot

Anonymous Jan 25 2012 4:32am FLAG
omg really thats really wrong

the smart kid Jan 26 2012 5:35am FLAG
thats wrong get a life guys!

scottishgirl Jan 28 2012 5:58pm FLAG

H Jan 29 2012 12:23am FLAG
your sick your dads are basically a pedophile!My dad doesnt live with me and doesnt talk to me now but i know him well and he doesnt do anything like that and that proves your dads arent good because my dad is better than yours if your dad is giving you a bj or whatever sick thing it is they do!!

scottishgirl Jan 29 2012 4:26am FLAG
Sham on all.

Saus Jan 29 2012 7:26am FLAG
saus your on like every thing on this site go home!

scottishgirl Jan 29 2012 12:12pm FLAG
I really think you are a a voyeurist. You don't have any daddy doing that but you have a very sicky fantasy. I recommend you to see a pschiatrist. (the sooner the better)

theveryme Jan 29 2012 3:15pm FLAG
Tell someone that is sick

Anonymous Jan 31 2012 8:47pm FLAG
No thats just wrong ur he needs to go tovjail hes just sick and perverted

me! Feb 03 2012 6:16pm FLAG
This is just gross at this point

kgirlroxs Feb 04 2012 3:21pm FLAG
ing disgusting

emo4life Feb 06 2012 7:28pm FLAG
Um....Thats not normal at all,but hey its your's and his business not mine so whatever man,have fun I guess.

ThatsNotNormal Feb 09 2012 8:54pm FLAG
you tell more stories like that

natalia Feb 11 2012 9:35pm FLAG
Gays problems !!!!!!

Someone Feb 21 2012 11:46am FLAG
So it started when u was . But I thought it was when u recked his car. Call me dumb but I'm sure your not allowed to drive at

TORL. Feb 23 2012 1:42pm FLAG
ill suck your d*ck to yummy and thats gross your dad does dat gross

a girl Feb 25 2012 1:48pm FLAG
obviously 2 bull stories...but creative enuf to give me a raging hardon that needs to cum very badly while i reread these...I'm gonna jerkoff now and try not to think abt the ppl who took this seriously...thanx for the hardon...stroking now

spynynrmn Mar 16 2012 2:26am FLAG
picturing your dads and brother and you sucking each others c*cks and taking them in the ass....ohh yeah....cum all over guys...but why is it in these stories EVERYONE has an 8 inch or bigger c*ck?...wht's wrong with 3,5 - 6 inch c*cks anway ?!...I love sucking c*ck/feeling c*ck/touching c*ck/tasting and having c*ck pound my ass and mouth and the size does NOT matter...it's all about c*ck...

spynynrmn Mar 16 2012 2:31am FLAG
Wow what the heck. You just put this story up and u think u can trick everyone that it is true?btw ur dads sick and ur a fag

yo mama May 13 2012 7:20am FLAG

yo mama May 13 2012 7:20am FLAG

yo mama May 13 2012 7:20am FLAG

yo mama May 13 2012 7:20am FLAG
Wools entered too many times

yo mamma May 13 2012 7:22am FLAG
Wools entered too many times

yo mamma May 13 2012 7:22am FLAG
Am a guy but sadly this story got me so hard am jerking right now! I know its sick right but dang.

Prince May 13 2012 12:02pm FLAG
WTF! Where do you guys get this from anyway! These stories are a ing joke, but they aren't the funny kind!

IsNawtGay May 14 2012 10:37pm FLAG
I enjoyed reading those stories. I got a raging hard on just like the other guy did. I'm gonna finish jerking off. Thanks for the j/o material.

hrnydude8 May 15 2012 1:39am FLAG
bitch

Anonymous May 18 2012 1:43pm FLAG
Well thats kinda weird and your father really shouldn't be doing that to you he's kinda taking advantage of you and he's basically also cheating on your mom so (my advice) is to lock the doors or pretend like you already asleep.

Anonymous May 19 2012 5:41pm FLAG
U r just like me.i do the same thing with my dad KEEP DOING WHAT UR DOING WITH UR DAD (but this time u tell him u wanna him[ trust it feels good] email me when u doit)

Carlos Rivera May 28 2012 5:04am FLAG
u guys and all the do this need to good to a mental hospital for the rest of our life or go kill ur self that is deffinatlly not nomal

anouoymas May 31 2012 8:30am FLAG
I'm David, and I've sucked many a c*ck if you need to bust a nut sometime, sir. Call me if you're coming down through Elko County, Nevada. I'm a very obedient boy, and getting on my knees to be used by you is what I'm all about. Contact me at 775-340-8642 or fagtobeusedbymen@yahoo.com when you need to bust a nut down a warm, willing throat. I was put on this earth to swallow as many loads as you want me to because that's what your bitch is for.

fagtobeusedbymen@yahoo.com May 31 2012 11:50am FLAG
...

Anonymous Jun 17 2012 11:21pm FLAG
I suck my dads penis. His penis might look cute. I will give him all the pleasure he wants.

My sexy dads sexy d*ck Jun 18 2012 5:39pm FLAG
if you are a christian and you are doing this.. then you are sinning against Gods will.. if you are not a christian then you're going against mother nature.. your father created you to watch your grandchildren grow.. and if he really loved you he wouldn't be doing this to you..he is sexually abusing you and after reading your story i almost threw up on the floor.. if you ask my from a girls point of view you need to get help from people who have lived your experience and who are professional because after reading this you must inform the police because if you didn't know this know it now...you're breaking the law.

Anonymous Jun 23 2012 3:15pm FLAG

Anonymous Jun 23 2012 3:15pm FLAG

Anonymous Jun 23 2012 3:15pm FLAG
i want my d*ck sucked

Eric Jun 24 2012 10:45pm FLAG
anyone up for it

eric Jun 24 2012 10:46pm FLAG
anyone up for it

eric Jun 24 2012 10:46pm FLAG
call me 904 282-43

Eric Jun 25 2012 1:18am FLAG
TROLL ALERT!!!!!

Anonymous Jun 27 2012 12:52pm FLAG
That's pretty hot! I wish my dad would do this!

boy that just got turned on Jun 28 2012 9:11am FLAG
ALS JE BEIDEN ER VAN GENIET EN JE NIET GEDWONGEN WORDT DIT TE DOEN DAN IS HET VOOR MIJ OK. JULLIE HEBBEN ALLE GERIEF THUIS. HEERLIJK

JOS Jul 06 2012 4:12pm FLAG
Ur an ass

Sam Jul 13 2012 2:13pm FLAG
Nasty motherers

A person Jul 17 2012 12:13am FLAG
Cool I want mine sucked

Anonymous Jul 19 2012 5:46pm FLAG
Wow I'm fully erect and jerking off and about to come

Big 8in Jul 21 2012 1:19am FLAG

Big 8in Jul 21 2012 1:19am FLAG
Enjoy every minute of it and offer to suck Him. You will be able to get away with whatever you want and besides, cum tastes pretty good!

Anonymous Jul 26 2012 3:29pm FLAG
I want mine sucked so bad

My d*ck Jul 26 2012 6:55pm FLAG
I wna suck a c*ck now dam! N I wana get ed

sum1 Jul 28 2012 6:14pm FLAG
They obviously arent being forced to, they obviously want it and enjoy. Wish I could join in actually, thats so sexy. Getting a bl*wj*b as "punishment" yea sexy!!!

Patrick Jul 30 2012 12:52pm FLAG
Wow that was hot! My daddy and l cum all over his d*ck. Its so freaky and mom doesn't have a clue.

Horny for daddys cum Jul 30 2012 2:33pm FLAG

Horny for daddys cum Jul 30 2012 2:34pm FLAG
I'm indian and this thing happened to me only twice in my ****s. My dad n i got over that fascination n now we dont even think about it. Maybe dad was just curious n my growing up down there was obvious.

Ramesh Aug 03 2012 12:21pm FLAG
That was so hot now im horney

Anoynomos Aug 04 2012 3:35am FLAG
Wanna have fun text me at 267-995-54 we can text lots of nasty things to each other and ill tell u about some good sex.

Anonomos/GG Aug 04 2012 3:39am FLAG
ing hot ame jaking off now a bout 2 cum

jean Aug 04 2012 11:42am FLAG
if u wana be nasty u can mesage me 07885252

jean Aug 04 2012 11:44am FLAG
I don't think there's anything wiring with that. Once my bother was in his room asleep and my dad was in his room he told me to massage him because he was in pain. I'm a girl by the way. He was only wearing boxer shorts and he told me to massage him all over the back of his body. I started of with the neck and got all the way down to his peachy ass. He was in deep sleep so I had a good preview of his ass. He then woke up and enjoyed what I was doing so he turned around and said massage his front body. I did when out of curiosity he asked me if I had ever looked at a c*ck! I lied and said no because I have had sex before with a black guy! So he said massage his stomach area and go down all the way to his legs. That's when it got better when he removed his boxers and his inch c*ck came out. I just felt like sucking the black meat so I asked him and he said yes. My mum had gone her sisters house and nobody else was at home. I sucked so much that he started to cum and put it in my mouth. He then put his c*ck in my my dad because I'm 18 and sometime let's me have sex with other men but my dad doesn't know. Should I tell him??

Sexybitch Aug 12 2012 5:02pm FLAG

Anonomos Aug 17 2012 6:04pm FLAG
If u like it don't stop doing it with your dad

Necji Aug 19 2012 6:45am FLAG
You are smart i would do the same thing

Sexyboy Aug 24 2012 7:03am FLAG
Why would you even do that it is soo wrong and it makes God really sad that the people he created and loves are doing this sort of disgusting things.

Annominous Aug 27 2012 9:54am FLAG
I love boys love to play with their penis and cute butt

Anonymous Aug 31 2012 4:59am FLAG
YOUR DAD NEEDS SERIOUS HELP!!!

Anonymous Sep 02 2012 9:10am FLAG
all are good ers

Anonymous Sep 02 2012 1:56pm FLAG
i guess if your dad is cute and bi and you the son is gay or bi-go suck or away!!

biilrocket Sep 03 2012 1:12am FLAG
I WANT TO GET MY d*ck SUCKED OFF BUT NOT BY MY DAD.

ANONOMUS Sep 05 2012 12:13am FLAG
YOU NEED SOME SERIUS HELP. IF YOU LET YOUR DAD DO THAT TO YOU YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND END UP GAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE UNTILL YOU SUCK HIS d*ck AND EVEN ING DAD

ANONOMUS Sep 05 2012 12:15am FLAG
ON THE OTHER HAND I DO LIKE TO SMELL MENS BARE STINKY FEET AND EVEN LICK THEM

ANONOMUS Sep 05 2012 12:18am FLAG
cool ive sucked my dad big c*ck for year and all his bud's r u nest

Anonymous Sep 06 2012 2:02am FLAG
i reallly hope its what dads suck their sons yes if not id keep u in my mouth for hours

Anonymous Sep 06 2012 2:04am FLAG
I've been sicking my daddy since I was 10. He started sucking me when I turned , I'm now 21 and I love it when my daddy cums to see me at nite. This happens about 4 times a week and my mother know nothing about it

Anonymous Sep 06 2012 2:56am FLAG
My grandson comes over an spends the nite with me some times...when he falls asleep I lay next to him an masterbate...I realy come a lot...

charlie Sep 08 2012 3:52am FLAG
I think about giving my son an grandson bl*wj*bs...but it hasn't happened yet..hope I can someday...

charlie Sep 08 2012 4:06am FLAG
When my grandson goes to sleep I want to touch his penis...when he takes a bath he always has a hardon..

charlie Sep 08 2012 6:41am FLAG
k

k Sep 08 2012 10:43pm FLAG
I think all you that say you want to do this that and the other to kids are sick bastards and should be locked up you bunch of good for nother should be roting in a jail sel basterds!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Sep 09 2012 1:10pm FLAG
i wana suck my dad and brothers d*ck

justin Sep 11 2012 1:20pm FLAG
I'll be your brother Justin

William Sep 13 2012 6:49pm FLAG
What is your dad like ??

Anonymous Sep 28 2012 8:32pm FLAG
Yall r some sick motherers! Go get a life.. ya basterdsa

Anonymous Sep 30 2012 8:53pm FLAG
You guys are nasty and all of ur dads & yous need to grow up

A smart person Oct 07 2012 11:31pm FLAG
jerks

... Oct 07 2012 11:32pm FLAG
Go a vujja instaed nast pigs

.. Oct 07 2012 11:33pm FLAG
Bitch's

.. Oct 07 2012 11:33pm FLAG
This happens everywhere and i don't know how... even here in India i hav seen a dad with little son's penis in his mouth as affectionate gesture..

rajiv Oct 08 2012 5:49am FLAG
LOL, YOU WISH !!

Anonymous Oct 11 2012 6:28am FLAG
That is sick and wrong.. im gay so i would have my boyfriend do that not my dad... Ewwwww

DJ Oct 12 2012 3:10pm FLAG
What the Heck!! What's wrong with you???

u r crazy Oct 15 2012 1:02pm FLAG
I think you have not mother

Tt Oct 16 2012 6:02am FLAG
mt mam and dad are split and i live with my dad alone in his apartment when i was 10 and started puberty my dad wat in his bedroom wanking looking at gay magazines and i happened to walk in.once i say him i just turned around i was so embarressed but my dad said its ok to look your a big boy now so he called me over to lye down beside him. he then started kissing me with his thoung and everything his hand started to move down my body until i could feel his hand on my penis. my penis started getting hard he then said he would show me what to do. i said ok cause i was starting to injoy it. he told me to suck his d*ck so i did and he started rouring oh oh oh son hat is lovely .. he told me to put his holw 8inc penis into his mouth. after he picked me up and started licking my ass i couldnt help but morn. he then stock his finger up my ass really fast. he then put a condom on and said is it ok if i put my love inside u?? i said ya daddy!! the strted pounding me really fast after a while he told me to ede me until he started to cum and cume'd into my mouth and told me to eat it !! we laid on the bed for a while and he started rubbing my penis again and got me to cum twice in one night !! i loved it i am now and since then we have done it every night.. i think im in love with my dad !!

Anonymous Oct 17 2012 5:48am FLAG
are the kids straight. i would love to suck my sons d*ck but he might get pissed off if i try

dad in heat Oct 21 2012 2:06pm FLAG
All the singers in Owl City have put their eject penis in my vagina and my anus. I really enjoy it!! ‹3

Carly Rae Jepsen Oct 24 2012 12:32pm FLAG
All the singers in Owl City have put their erect penis in my vagina and my anus. I really enjoy it!! ‹3

Carly Rae Jepsen Oct 24 2012 12:35pm FLAG
Charlie, my son, loved your comments. I too, love little boys. How old is your grandson? sounds like he's only about ten. How can you resist not ing him, if he wants to get to know my c*ck, who am I to argue? It's not long before I'm ready to blast, and I don't stop pumping his little wet c*nt until my bollocks are completely empty; they're so drained, that I don't get another erection for at least an hour.

ANONYMOUS BOY LOVER Oct 26 2012 6:03pm FLAG
Charlie, mate, I want you to tell me what it's like when you wank, blow job and , little grandson react to you satisfying his gorgeous little boy c*ck?

ANONYMOUS BOY LOVER Oct 26 2012 6:20pm FLAG
so hot

kee Oct 27 2012 2:06pm FLAG
I like it it gets my I watch ***...:-)

i like big big d*cks and wet juciy Oct 28 2012 4:10pm FLAG
ANONOMOS AUG . Nice one. I like eight year old skinny boys, especially when they sit down wearing saggy pants and open their skinny legs. Sometimes I can see their gorgeous little bollocks dropping down under the lump that their little c*cks make in their saggy jeans. It gives me a hard-on, and my nuts start to ache. I stare at them in all their glory, as they wriggle and shuffle around, trying to get comfortable, or just enjoying rubbing their legs against their skinny little knob. I've often seen boys, even younger than eight, masturbate themselves, by just squeezing their skinny legs together, onto their meats, opening and closing, opening and closing, opening and closing, opening and closing, opening and closing, " AAGHH ed, why else do you think nature gave man a pair of ripe bollocks?

MY BOLLOCKS ARE NEVER EMPTY Oct 28 2012 6:39pm FLAG
i think that this is the most sick story i have ever herd i mean like who does this with thier DAD!!! Ya are really sick and creepy so yall are going to go to hell!

ANONYMOUS Oct 28 2012 6:49pm FLAG
I'm standing up straight and proud now, my proud tool, flat against my belly, my foreskin rolled back over my erect shaft, pumping rope after rope of hot, sticky spunk over myself, aagh it feels sooo good.

A PAIR OF SATISFIED EMPTY BOLLOCKS Oct 28 2012 6:50pm FLAG
All you guys are perverts , that's just sick and wrong ...!!

Zaihirah Oct 29 2012 2:53am FLAG
My 8 year old nephew and I are sitting here now reading these stories. The comments make us HORNY. We are both masturbating together. My skinny nephew dry wanks, he can't make spunk yet, but his lovely little mobley does get wet as he's about to orgasm. You should hear him moan as he cums, it's such a beautiful sound, as too, is the way he takes a deep breath just as he's about to shoot his dry load. He likes watching me drag my helmet skin right back to my nuts as my erect shaft is about to explode. He then starts to grin from ear to ear, as he watches my man spunk spurt and shoot through my piss slit. I can't wait until my little Richie starts producing boy cum, as I want to gobble and swallow every last drop of his precious, potent boy seed.

NEPHEW LOVER Oct 29 2012 3:49am FLAG
Love to just have phone sex with him!!!omg

phone sex guy Oct 29 2012 6:06am FLAG
8 year old boys are a great , their tight twats can't take the full length of a man's erect pole, but they don't 'alf' massage the bulb, the bell head, the dome of your shaft with their gorgeous c*nts, as they try, with all their might, to force their cherry buds right down to your ball sack. I find, they really do a good job in stimulating my frenulum, up and down, up and down, as they ride their boy tooshes over my precum soaked, throbbing prick. The best pre-****s, usually know when I want to cum, they can sense my mushroom flare and swell up inside their sex holes, as my bollocks tighten, and pull up under the base of my stick. They arch their skinny backs, sit up straight, and do that final plunge down onto my meat, dragging my flesh, right back over my bell band, my blood engorged ridge, forcing my spunk to zip out of my nut bags up through my piss slit. Absolute HEAVEN, ecstasy, as I blast my cum, POW, POW POW, up into their slightly wet, sticky rings. JOB DONE, BOLLOCKS EMPTY. YES, 8 YEAR OLD BOYS ARE ALWAYS THE BEST, A PLEASURE TO BEHOLD.

8, MY MATE. Oct 30 2012 7:49pm FLAG
My 8 year old nephew brought his school chum round for tea last night. When the doorbell rang, I was in the hallway, watching myself masturbate; I was just about to cum. " Hold on, " I shouted, " I'm just CUMMING." When I opened the front door, I was actually dumping the contents of my heavy bollocks into my adidas tracksuit trousers; ( my adidas's don't have any pockets in them, I've cut them out, so that I can have easy access to my c*ck, whereby I can pump my SPUNK into them over and over again, never having to worry about cleaning them up, as I can quite easily shoot, and clean my bell head with the elastic, nylon material covering my tool. As the door opened, I was pulling the remnants of my LOVE JUICE out of my PISS SLIT. I couldn't help but see my son's friend, who later I found out was called Jimmy, immediately fixate on the WET spot my CUM had made in my SPUNK filled trackies. I looked him over, and thought, my little d*ck, uncy, he's CUM round to get a good WANK off, a nice, hard RIMMING from you." Firstly, I couldn't believe the beautiful sex jargon that my 8 year old nephew was using, music to my ears, ( although, it was me, who taught him how to talk sexually in the first place, THE MASTER , ) nor secondly, how proud, young Jimmy was just sitting there, with his legs wide open, grinning from ear to ear, wriggling and contorting his writhing, tight body, and swivelling his boyish, thrusting hips, jerking backwards and forwards, just indicating, that he was already sexually excited, and in need of relief. " Look, uncy, Jimmy wants to CUM! " Richie exclaimed. " I can see that, Richie, " I said back to my nephew, who was already tenting up and fondling the front of his shorts. I turned to Jimmy, my eyes fixed on his splayed legs, and his wonderful crotch, his growing tool, lurching to the left side of his saggies. What an adorable sight, seeing a HORNY PRE-**** wanting to show his boyhood, indeed, wanting to CUM so badly. I said to Jimmy, " Would you like that son? "I soon learned, that Jimmy wasn't backwards in CUMMING forwards, when he, then, explicitly bawled out, " Richie says you give good head, my dad already does that, but he doesn't MY DRIPPING BOY C*nt." In the blink of an eye, my meat was erect and throbbing, pounding behind the already, slippery zip of my adidas trackies. I ordered Richie, to leave Jimmy, his chum, and me alone, as there was gonna be some serious man to man sex, that even I thought he was too young to witness. I then, slowly, but gladly, introduced my little boy prodder to Jimmy, to cut a long story short, we both enjoyed eachother's sex sticks for hours, resulting in me BUGGERING my joy ride up his tight, clutching twat, until I bucked and contracted for an age, and him spurting and shooting his frothy, foamy, slick, thick, salty, creamy, bubbly , boy baby batter down my hungry throat. Jimmy and I both departed, with two pairs of EMPTY, WELL SATISFIED MAN BOLLCKS. Later that evening, I climbed into bed with my nephew Richie, and sawed my new erection up his little slit, pumping more of my boy loving SPUNK cream, copiously up his receiving little c*nt twat and into his cherry bud, POW, POW , POW. MY NUTS ARE EMPTY AGAIN, AND ALL DUE TO LOVELY LITTLE BOYS. BOYS ARE A PLEASURE TO BEHOLD.

OH, AAGGH, MISTER, I'VE CUM. Nov 02 2012 6:45pm FLAG
Wow. I can't tell if these are Pedos writing fictional fantasies or just people trying to get a shocked reaction from their stories. Probably a nice combination. Oh well the stories were disturbing but some of the comments are pretty good for a laugh!

Me Nov 03 2012 1:40am FLAG
My 8 year old nephew Rick, asked me, the other night, how CUM my BOLLOCK BAGS hang loose and swing under my proud c*ck, while his are tight up against his little shaft base. I told him that it's because, a man's nuts make this beautiful substance called SPUNK, and they have to drop, and hang, ( in my case HEAVILY, ) in order to carry his LOAD. I went on to explain to my nephew, that a man's BOLLOCKS never quit making SPUNK, and that he has to get rid of it by WANKING. " What's WANKING? " Rick asked. I told him that it's like when a man wants to pee, he'll have an urge to go to the toilet to get rid of his PISS, but piss isn't the only thing that your tool wants to do, it also wants to bring up the SPUNK stored in your NUTS. I went on to explain that he wasn't old enough yet to make CUM, but that he would still get the urge to MASTURBATE, and could DRY CUM. I knew, he knew what I meant, because I had heard, infact, peeped through Rick's bedroom door, and seen him WANK OFF many times, ing rampant. My nephew then glanced at my bollocks, and gave a little, nervous smirk, as if he now, implicitly knew what I had meant when telling him why a proper guy's bollocks are DROPPED. I was so ready for a WANK, what with my nephew admiring the POWER DRILL between his uncle's legs, plus the fact that I badly needed to spill. " Keep your eyes on my nuts, Rick, and watch me wank, look at my undershaft, there's a big, juicy vein, that's engorged with blood, that's going to bring creamy JISM, out of my beautiful, swollen bollocks. I then, proceeded to properly masturbate in front of my c*ck-strucked nephew. I fondled myself. and stroked my undercarriage, slowly caressing my monster; more precum zipped out of my piss slit. I then took my wanker hand, and started dragging my fleshy, foreskin up and down, up and down, slowly at first, over my helmet, and along my c*ck shaft. It wasn't long before my bollocks were ordering me to dump my lot.I, instinctively, took a deep intake of breath, stood up straight and proud, leant backwards at an angle of 45 degrees, ( which I always do, just as I am about to shoot, ) snatched my sheath, and pulled it right back and down to my bollock bags. You should have seen the glorious sight, Rickie, my nephew did. He could see my fully exposed bell head, the red, angry ridge band at the back of my c*ck, and the sex juice dripping out of my TWAT. I bucked, and contracted shot after shot of fully loaded, hot, thick, spunk, out of my piss slit, a foaming white, frothy mass of baby making batter, flipping and flying out of my JAPEYE at every angle. PUMP, PUMP, PUMP, PUMP, PUMP, PUMP, PUMP, PUMP, PUMP. PUMP, PUMP, PUMP, times. Bollocks empty, and fully satisfied, I zipped up. My cum had soaked the carpet through, and some of my love seed had gone onto Rickies, shorts. "Sorry about that Rick, my bollocks shed so much cum, I can't control where it shoots." I told him I'd clean up tomorrow, and that it was time for bed. As he turned to walk away, I saw him tenting in his pants, was Rickie gonna have a good toss tonight. As I went to clean my c*ck, I turned to Rickie, and said, " Won't be long before you're doing that fella." When I'd cleaned my sex juice away, I went to bed, and masturbated again; I could hear Rickie, moaning and squealing in masturbatory, boyish pleasure. I shouted, " Hey Rick, you won't need to ask me what a wank is again." MY BOLLOCKS WERE EMPTY AGAIN.

WHAT ALL YOUNG BOYS SHOULD SEE AND KNOW. Nov 04 2012 6:57pm FLAG
Hey im a man and i had masterbated and ond day my son came into the room and i was in bed my magizine was on the side of the bed and my sons d*ck was hanging out so i turned over and grabed his d*ck and started sucking my son started moaning and stuck my d*ck in his ass and started cuming and i went up and i put it in his lips and he started sucking i started moaning he sucked for 1 hour! my sons 8 years old and is awsome

Jenna Nov 05 2012 7:48pm FLAG
hi im sara and im gay one day my daughter slept with me and she had a slumber party and she had 5 people over so i grabed them 5 and kicked 5 asses and sucked all of there juciey titts and my daughters friends stuck there face into my and stuck his d*ck into my mouth and hes and my daughter is

Heres my num. 25436289 Nov 05 2012 8:17pm FLAG
Awsome!great sex can you have my d*ck in your mouth

Suckmyd*ck! Nov 06 2012 1:32pm FLAG
8-boys are awesome, especially when they're super skinny and tight. The way their limbs dangle and flop around always get's my c*ck's attention. I actually want to ing rope of MY SPUNK. They yelp and squeal as I'm twatting them, which heightens my sexual pleasure, the result being me having one empty pair of satisfied bollock bags.

'em young Nov 07 2012 3:03am FLAG
Nice..

Anonymous Nov 07 2012 11:41am FLAG
My dad sucks me off. He's been doing it since I was probably 7 years old. I'm 30 now and I still let him suck on my penis. I don't mind..in fact I love it. I make any excuse to be alone with him. Last year was the first time I actually sucked his penis. For all those years I was too afraid to do it to him but i finally worked up the nerve to blow him. I would masturbate while dreaming about blowing him. In fact, tomorrow I will be going to his house for a visit. I can't wait. I want him to my ass and cum in it so bad. He's never done that before but i wish he would. I'm embarrassed to ask him to...how would I ask? I'm also afraid it my hurt.

Anonymous Nov 07 2012 12:07pm FLAG
He's fancied you since you were 7, A schoolboy, so dress up in your old school uniform, but not wearing any pants. Wear your precum round your crotch, make sure you're tenting when you greet him, turn around, and show the sex juice leaking from your twat. Then say, "Daddy, I want you to ing, brother.

Anonymous Nov 07 2012 5:23pm FLAG
Have fun ing of a life time and send me some pics at aj_erica19@yahoo.com of y'all and I will send y'all mony to anyone who sends me pics o yearolds

Wet girl Nov 07 2012 8:11pm FLAG
Been reading all these pedo stories, and boy, am I wet, my wanker hand is itching to wrap itself around my erect meat, already, dripping precum, and begging me to unload my fleshy, tightening bollocks. I'm a man, with a ten inch tool, who absolutely adores young, virgin, skinny boys. I cruise, all the local parks, and schools in my neighbourhood, searching for lads, so that I can masturbate my ever hungry, boy loving prick. I'm normally, wearing a contented smile, as I continually masturbate, ogling the bucks that I fancy. My sexual preference is for lads aged between eight and fif****, but they have to be super skinny and lean; I like it when they have skinny hips, and their limbs dangle. When watching schoolboys, I notice that some have a tendency to open and close their legs, naturally, as they chat with their mates, some are smoking and spitting, whilst others are jeering and swearing. I must admit, that I stand their, stroking my throbbing tool, as they incessantly continue to arouse my d*ck, almost bringing me to orgasm, as I secretly admire their rampant boyhood. During any one day, I usually cum five or six times in my pants, and return home nice and sticky. Waiting for me, is my eleven year old nephew, Lukie. He has been living with me for the last six months, since my brother and sister in law moved to Australia, after their business had gone bust; they're going to send for Lukie, when they're in work and financially more established. It's taken a while for Lukie to settle down with his randy uncle, but we're doing fine now. He soon got used to my habits, and was soon aware of my sexual proclivities, i.e, YOUNG BOYS. I started to masturbate freely in front of him, for example: if I had a lob-on at breakfast time, I would take my todger out and play with it in front of him until I juiced my load, or if we were watching T.V. in the evening, and I needed a quick wank, I would take my soldier out and stroke it to orgasm. He would watch in disbelief, but I always noticed him tenting up, and he would start to bring his wanker hand down to stroke his crotch. After a while, Lukie would love to watch me take a piss, especially after I had just cum; I always take a hard piss then, grinning in pleasure as my bollocks and bladder were completely empty. AAgghh man! About a week ago, I heard Lukie masturbating in his room; I knew that he could cum spunk, cos I had started licking the semen out of his speedo shorts before I washed them, after he had set off for school; delicious it was too, ( young, pre**** precum and spunk is gorgeous, it tastes like nectar, really sweet, but not too salty, mmm.) Now, we talk sex, and wank off in front of eachother as a matter of course, whenever we feel like it. Over the last week or so, Lukie has wanted to take things further. He now, has taken to sleep with me, because he wants me to screw him, toss him off. Now, nightly, I twat his, once virgin cherry bud until I shoot and spurt my load into his skinny guts, POW, POW POW. The way I bunk his turd tunnel, is, that I make him ride my stiff stick, by getting him to sit on top of my rogerer, so that his back is facing me. As he is so light in weight, I grip under his arms, and bounce him up and over, up and over, up and over my flared, red, angry, waiting bell head; the beautiful thing being, that I can control how I want my tool ass wanked by a young lad. I like to bring him up and down, up and down, rhythmically, just so that his tight, tight boy twat clutches and snatches the base of my shaft head with each ride. He knows when his uncy is about to cum, because he's already told me, that my mushroom swells and flares, and that he can feel my ball bags rise up against my undercarriage just as I'm about to spill my milky seed. You should hear Lukie's squeals, and yelps of pain and pleasure as I do him, this always heightens my sexual pleasure, and I easily, and effortlessly climax into his guts. After my bollocks are drained of their spunk, I get to taste my own sex juices, by using my tongue to clean out Lukie's wet twat, and then I finish his erection off, by sucking, slurping and gobbling on his fine boy prick, until he too is satisfied, and has completely emptied his boy bags. Now you might understand, why God made BOYS, BOLLOCKS AND SPUNK.

Thank heavens 4 little boys Nov 08 2012 5:26pm FLAG
You all are disgusting. How did I get here from: makeup tutorials wtf

Girl that is disgusted my human race Nov 08 2012 9:07pm FLAG
I had my ass in the air for daddy yesterday but he couldn't get hard enough to my ass. Needless to say I was disappointed. I did however shoot my cum in his mouth.

Anonymous Nov 09 2012 6:37am FLAG
Please someone send me some pics or videos of you and your dad sucking c*ck or your dad ing you. Thanks. send to c*cksukr1966@yahoo.com.

max Nov 10 2012 8:47am FLAG
Boner boner boner

Anonymous Nov 10 2012 7:26pm FLAG
Thank heavens 4 skinny boys They wank off in the most delightful way Thank heavens for ****aged boys They empty their nuts ump**** times a day Their straining, hairless tools are so revealing Their lean, tight rigid bodies so appealing They shoot and spurt their thick spunk on the ceiling Thank heavens 4 ****aged boys. My pedo c*ck gives me so much joy Especially, when up, a skinny young boy It buggers the twat of the skinny runt Shooting a bollock load up his c*nt His boy bud spunk filled, full and plenty My pedo bollock bags nice and empty AAGGHH I'VE DUMPED.

BOY OH BOY Nov 11 2012 5:30pm FLAG
I'm a girl and I love this. To all telling those sharing their experiences / fantasies that thier sick, need to shut up. It turns us on because it's do forbidden, so taboo. I would never have sex with my daughter, son, niece, etc. but reading this gets my cl*t throbbing.

Sexual fantasy Nov 12 2012 12:34pm FLAG
I've been admiring my nephew's BOLLOCKS for six years. I've watched them grow into fleshy, bulbous, kiddie makers. He's lived with me, ever since my brother and sister-in-law died in a car crash; I'm his Godfather. He's been a permanent, paedophile's, dream sex toy for 6 years. I've been emptying my heavy nut sacks into his tight snatch, 3 times a day, every day, since he moved in with me. He came home from school yesterday, ME SOON, I'M JUST GONNA HAVE TO WANK." I immediately felt pre-cum slipping out of my PISS SLIT, and my spunk churning in my aching, heavy BALLACK. Up until now, my nephew, Daryll, has only been able to DRY CUM. " DROP YOUR SCHOOL TROUSERS AND SPEEDOS," I told him, " AND LET ME HAVE SOME PRE-**** ACTION." Daryll, soon obliged, and, once again, my stiff, quarter pounder, was throbbing and pulsating in my sticky pants, begging me to suck and twat my sex hungry nephew. When he dropped his underwear, I couldn't believe what I saw. SWEET HEAVEN, DARYLL'S BOLLOCKS HAD DROPPED. ( A paedo's dream, is to taste the first load, shed from a pre-**** boy's bollocks.) " OH, YOU BEAUTIFUL, LITTLE PRICK TEASER !" I exclaimed, " You are going to give your randy, paedo uncle the best gift in life, the most precious gift, any skinny, young fella can give, HIS FIRST PIECE OF BOYHOOD, HIS FIRST LOAD, HIS FIRST DUMP." It wasn't long before little Daryll had his pencil like tool down my throat, spewing his first WET CUM down the back of my throat, thick, sweet and salty, ABSOLUTE NECTAR. I enjoyed every last drop. I came straight after Daryll had orgasmed. I told him afterwards, that that evening, he and I were going to screw like rabbits, me cleaning my bollocks into his guts, and him, lining my turd tunnel with his new found, fresh, BABY BATTER, YEP, HIS HOT, BOY SPUNK.

A BOY'S DROPPED BOLLOCKS, SIMPLY HEAVEN Nov 12 2012 5:57pm FLAG
ewwww wrong wrong WRONG! That is just so so no baby no

secret Nov 18 2012 12:13am FLAG
Lousy faggots !!

Me Nov 21 2012 5:08pm FLAG
stop that is so nasty im telling the police to look at this website u perverted guys

cc360 Nov 23 2012 2:39pm FLAG
Ur all sick

Justin bieber Nov 26 2012 11:55am FLAG
Your not right!

You People Are Gross Nov 29 2012 8:51am FLAG
anybody here from Wisconsin who had sex with their dad or son? email me at c*cksukr1966@yahoo.com

max Dec 01 2012 10:46pm FLAG
I had sex with my dad, and still do, but don't live in Wisconsin.

Anonymous Dec 02 2012 11:20am FLAG
have more sex -I wish if i can suck you off

send me your phone Dec 02 2012 11:54pm FLAG
To all the haters why are you here any ways? There is nothing wrong with all this. It is all hot. It is normal for a man to think of these if they say they dont then they are lieing and they are not a human being. Keep up the good work guys.

Anonymous Dec 03 2012 8:19am FLAG
Me and my cousin were sittin in his room at like 2 am and we were talkin abou sex and so we showed each other our d*cks and i asked if i could suck and i strart to suck. At the time iv never swallowed and i did and i gagged at first but then just did it then sucked my d*ck for awhile and then i ran to the bathroom to get som vasaline and i rubed it all over both our d*cks and ass holes and we ed me. He started to moan loud and we herd the door open and stoped and coverd our self in blankets and it was his mom. And as ussual she was drunk because it was saterday night And she says boys? What are you guys doin My cousin said tryin to sleep and she said uncover lets see And he uncoverd but i acted like i was asleep and he uncoverd and i herd kissing and then liam (my cousin ) said jacob wer good get up so i got up and i took my aunts panties off and started eating her ed him Then the dog came in and i sucked his d*ck and then liam did the same and i ed my aunt again and cuddled with her and then liam fell asleep and my aunt sucked my d*ck for like 10 minuts which is long as hell then we woke up the next moring and my aunt didnt remember anything but me and my cousin did he he

Anonymous Dec 03 2012 6:50pm FLAG
O well my story is good too. Its accually crazy that it accually happend but any way i was at home and at about pm my step mom whos accually pretty fine and has big tits was layin on the couch and she takes sleepin pills and sleep super hard And if she does wake up she doesnt remember any thing so i took my lucky chance and pur my d*ck in her mouth and humped back and forth and she was sound asleep and then i took her tits out and tity and the ass but the ass hurt a little and then we fell asleep together ***** and cuddeling.

Anonymous Dec 03 2012 6:57pm FLAG
GO TO THE POLICE YOU ARE A VICTIM OF DOMESTIC ABUSE. THIS HAS TO STOP!!!!!!!!! OR CALL CHILDLINE ON 0800 IF YOU ARE IN THE UK- THIS NEEDS TO STOP!!!!!!!

Anonymous Dec 05 2012 9:39am FLAG
You people are clueless sheep. It is obvious that the stories on here are made up. And you think its real. Pathetic

Smarter Than You Dec 07 2012 11:35am FLAG
Me and my dad go to my Rome and we like comparing d*cks and then he sucks mine and then he Gets his huge d*ck and s my ass for ages and then I master ate on him and then we sleep in the same bed together very day and we have shows together

d*ck sucker Dec 08 2012 3:52am FLAG
Instead of sucking your dads d*ck, jerk oof the kid next door.

bitches Dec 08 2012 10:22pm FLAG
This is a *** site

Anonymous Dec 10 2012 11:48am FLAG
Im so hirny from reading this who want my d*ck at maryland

Anonymous Dec 13 2012 4:55pm FLAG
This is so wrong!!!! I can't even tell if everyone on here is being jerks and messing with a serious subject.....1st of all a parent is to protect you not to have a sexual relationship with you!!! 2nd even if you do like it your parent will get bored of you they are interested in the fact that you are a child your parents need HELP fast and so do you. You have not been raised properly if you believe everyone is like this

Anonymous Dec 14 2012 4:18pm FLAG
Ur all going to burn in hell for eternity for all the wrong you all have been doing so better ask god for forgiveness before its to late

someone Dec 18 2012 12:29pm FLAG
when i was at my classmate (gay) is always saying he will suck my inch d*ck but i refuse , but when we go to the comfort room he followed me and then he grab my penis and started rubbing it. it feels so good. I was fully erect when He lick and play with it 10 mins. When i Cum I cum in his mouth and Started Sucking my d*ck every wednesday. and I love it.. !!

a man with desires Dec 19 2012 5:50am FLAG
I think ur a bunch of sick people...and all this is made up...get a life weirdos

I Hate stupid people Dec 26 2012 10:53pm FLAG
i love these stories

Anonymous Dec 27 2012 3:01pm FLAG
This is disgusting and I'm reporting this website because its full of pedophile Bull their kids or any kid for that matter.

all pedophiles go to hell Dec 27 2012 6:55pm FLAG
Ha ha seriously your all going to jail now because of me. I be scanned if one of you sick s gets a hold of a little child.

Anonymous Dec 27 2012 7:00pm FLAG
The not good that like child abuss go tell some 1 dads do not do the

Nick Dec 28 2012 5:45pm FLAG
Ment 2 say that not good

Nick Dec 28 2012 5:46pm FLAG
I dont think that dads actually their kids like that

a girl Dec 30 2012 10:11pm FLAG
I want to have kids one day so I can suck their c*cks

Matt Semenuk Jan 02 2013 11:58am FLAG
Like it

Dr asad Jan 02 2013 12:04pm FLAG
Cool story, bro!

WTF Jan 12 2013 4:39am FLAG
U know what? I almost puked about 20 times reading these sick insest and peadophelic storys most of them are probably made up in some sick fanticies that u cud have sexual relations with a family member especially a family member such as your father mother or broth u sick in the head bastards all of you shud die and burn in hell just imagine if your a girl getting pregnant by ya dad brother or cousin that would not only be a crime against nature but also a crime of incest imagine how that kid wud feel it would get bullied the out! I love mother father and brothers and Lil sis soo much but I dont frigging feel like that about them in the slitest way possible........ once again go ducking die unless ur a victim!!!! :S

Brandon Jan 12 2013 4:28pm FLAG
U r messed up, see someone about this, its wrong!

pinky Jan 14 2013 2:54pm FLAG
I tink thas so cool

??????????? Feb 03 2013 6:19pm FLAG
I want to have sex!!!!!

Lienkie Feb 04 2013 3:35am FLAG
i wanna suck a cok now

justin labird Feb 04 2013 12:22pm FLAG
I am and a boy I want my d*ck suched reall hard

Nothing Feb 04 2013 6:29pm FLAG
i wish to suck my dad d*ck or for him to suck it to me,but i am shy to ask him

pp gay Feb 04 2013 7:24pm FLAG
That's so ed up god ain't real bitches nobody cares if live or die today slender man forever bitches

That's ed up Feb 04 2013 8:30pm FLAG
i am a boy and my father is 47 years old and i am his own son i hope to suck my dad d*ck and i hope that he would also suck it for me,but i am shy to ask him i have sucked it once at night when he is sleeping and he wake up and ignored. for srry,my penis is small when relaxed like my father,but when it is errected it reaches cm.is that ok??

gay man Feb 05 2013 11:53am FLAG
so sexy,who want to suck my d*ck??

man Feb 05 2013 11:55am FLAG
u all sons,

dad Feb 05 2013 11:55am FLAG

p.s. gay man Feb 05 2013 11:56am FLAG

??? Feb 06 2013 9:52am FLAG
I wannt sex

dad Feb 09 2013 5:44pm FLAG
I'm not gay so don't do it it's gross

Anonymous Feb 12 2013 8:47pm FLAG
Must be a lot of white trash and . Get a life jerks!

Rupert Feb 13 2013 9:14pm FLAG
Sounds like a lot of developmentally delayed individuals on here. Learn how to spell.

Homer Feb 13 2013 9:16pm FLAG
All of you must be living in some trailer park in West Virginia. See you on Springer sometime in the future. Jerry Jerry Jerry!!!!!

Ishmael Feb 13 2013 9:18pm FLAG
Sexy i wish my dad could dothat and i to jim:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???????? Feb 16 2013 2:40pm FLAG
Do any of you live in Illinois?

D.L.G Feb 16 2013 5:14pm FLAG
shame on you all. PLZ dnt do that, thats totally not allowed,and most of you are just writing this lyre stories to attract each othe

STOP IT Feb 16 2013 7:11pm FLAG
i am so hot from the pedo stories and 4 of my straight male classmates are here with me and we're jerking it

M Feb 17 2013 8:30am FLAG
Rfh@ymail.com send pics to get pics

rfh Feb 17 2013 11:54pm FLAG
shame on you all. PLZ dnt do that, thats totally not allowed,and most of you are just writing this lyre stories to attract each other

STOP IT Feb 18 2013 5:22am FLAG
My 7 year old nephew loved to suck my c*ck too during the years that I am living in my cousin's house...sometimes we do it twice a day depending on the chance if we were alone, until I decided to suck him too, oh my! His c*ck is not yet big as he's only 7 year old but you can say that it's tasty, very tasty...perhaps I could suck 8-boys again...I'd like to suck c'ck. c*ck sucking is really my passion specially white people, they have more tasty c*cks than us Asians do.

YourSlave Feb 18 2013 9:39am FLAG
I wish my daddy would do this to me

Sluttygirl<3 :) Feb 18 2013 6:05pm FLAG
when i was8 my neighbor had suck my penis every day and i had stop but now i like grown menthey can do what ever they want to me but they must to be over 29 i might take a 31.

men lover Feb 22 2013 3:49pm FLAG
i love you anonunous and eric me up or somebody

men lover Feb 22 2013 3:57pm FLAG
love me i love you im onlyand im lonely

men lover Feb 22 2013 4:00pm FLAG
When my 7yr.old grand son comes over to spend the nite..we wake an go pee together..we pull our underwear down an pee..I stand next to son an pull on my c*ck..he smiles at me..when we watch tv I put my arm around him and my hand stops on his crotch...I want his d*ck so much

charlie Feb 27 2013 6:24am FLAG
my friends j@*, l(^# and n&^* are so ing hot i just want to suck their c*cks

ryan Feb 27 2013 1:57pm FLAG
even if these stories are fake thier hot keep it up

Fan Feb 27 2013 2:26pm FLAG
I have got a boner now wish my dad takes me off

Horny as Mar 07 2013 2:49pm FLAG
that is not normal he is lying.Great dont you relize now that your gay?

Anonymous Mar 20 2013 9:13am FLAG
My grandson came over lastnite to sleepover .he fell asleep on the couch watching tv..I took him to bed an help him get undressed..I took off his socks..I unsnaped his pants..I slid my hand up his leg an touched his penis for a few seconds.I hope he learns to enjoy masterbating like I do.this morning I woke up.I was rubing on my penis an son rollec over an lad his head on chest I was realy hard..after a while he rolled back over...I put my hand on his tummy after awhile l slide my hand to his penis...he lade there for awhile then he turned over...hope he learns he can masterbate in our bed all he wants

charlie Mar 23 2013 9:43pm FLAG
I was nine when I started masterbateing now im 56..I dont think I shot cum at first but it felt really good..hope my grandson enjoys masterbateing like I do..we changed cloths. Yesterday we were both ***** I love his little penis..when were in bed together I always masterbate..hope he catches on..he's gone home..I miss him..

charlie Mar 24 2013 6:57am FLAG
oh daddy. cum to my bed please. iamhorknee@yahoo.com

iamhorknee Mar 24 2013 1:12pm FLAG
I love to suck c*ck..when guys get ready to cum I like for them to slide their c*ck down my throught an cum...when I go visit my stud I lay on the edge of his bed with my feet in the air while he slides his hard c*ck in my ass..I play with my penis while he s me...

charlie Mar 30 2013 12:01pm FLAG
Well the one thing this thread proves is that there are all kinds of people in the world. My son and I started sucking each other when he was . He is married and in his late 30's now and we still indulge whenever we get together. Not saying it is for everyone, but you folks could have a happier life if you weren't so uptight about these things.

eric Apr 05 2013 10:02pm FLAG
I love to unload in my son's mouth. He is and we been doing it togther for 2 years now. And before the haters start, I have never forced him. It has always been a mutual thing.

chuck Apr 05 2013 10:33pm FLAG
THAT IS NOT NORMAL HE SHOULDN'T BE DOING THAT THAT'S ILLEGAL AND GROSS!

DISGUSTED Apr 22 2013 9:31am FLAG
I think I should call the cops cause that's wrong I snap shored this entire page FYI I'm turning it in first thing tommaro

Sho Apr 23 2013 1:35pm FLAG
man i wish my dad would do that

Anonymous Apr 27 2013 9:28pm FLAG
that stinks

Anonymous Apr 28 2013 1:13am FLAG
I'm very sorry. You have no idea how horribly abused you have been. You have been taken advantage of, this is incest (sexual relations between very closely related people). It is not your fault; what your father is doing is wrong. It is also illegal and I know you love your dad, but what he is doing to you is not only not what a normal father does to his son but it is also illegal. You need to call 9and tell them what your dad is doing to you. I know you don't want him to be arrested, but it is wrong and will end up causing you mental problems if you continue to live in a home where you have a sexually abusive father. Please don't let him do this. (P.S. ~ If you are Christian go to your priest, minister, or pastor and tell them they can help you with your feeling and how to let Jesus help you he will take care of you, and he will never stop loving you.) :)

Your Friend, Apr 28 2013 2:38am FLAG
I don't think this is normal at all I think ur dads just it think this is disgusting I never knew this actually happened

The girl who is right Apr 30 2013 7:13pm FLAG
You'll burn in hell

care taker May 04 2013 10:08pm FLAG
I'm a dad and I love my son we bond in every way. at the age of he said why is their stuff coming out of his d*ck so i said let me have a look i took my hand and reached into his boxers. I pulled down his boxers and took a good look i immediately grabbed his little penis hard he was surprised and he tried to escape but then I started giving him a nice and easy bj. He stopped shrugging around as I started to suck that juicy d*ck man was it good his Balls were so filled up his d*ck was about 8 inches i took my tongue and placed it in his foreskin. He could not stop moaning i took my two hands and started to really get the cum out of his penis i slid my hand up and down and kept deep throating his delicious penis. We eventually lost both our breaths and took a break when he got enough energy to speak he said what was that ? I was like well did u enjoy it . He said wow. I immediatelygrabeed his little d*ck and went for round 2 his penis had ejaculated so much that it swelled up in my mouth my wife came in and saw the two of us ***** with our d*cks hanging out she came in grabbed both of our d*cks and sucked it .no more cum

Random dude penis guy May 06 2013 7:26pm FLAG
That's one lucky wife of IRS

Hi May 06 2013 8:35pm FLAG
; ( That's sad. But call 9and report him that's just … wrong .

Kitten May 07 2013 4:07pm FLAG
Im so any1 wannna leave your number

Manslut May 12 2013 8:58am FLAG
manslut ur dumb and noone loves you find a ing hobby

Anonymous May 14 2013 6:50pm FLAG
Report that sick man. That's gross _ _ ( ) _

Kitten May 19 2013 10:46am FLAG
I want my d*ck sucked but I'm only and I want it done!!!

Bball May 21 2013 6:37pm FLAG
To each his own. noone is gettn hurt

420dude May 21 2013 10:10pm FLAG
I like mature or older people who can really suck me off. I like someone to rub my whole body and keep touching me. I like sucking. I wish i have a dad now with and do anything he likes. i love you daddy

allen May 23 2013 11:01am FLAG
Love daddy and son love story. Share more please. That make me hard too

Jim May 23 2013 11:05am FLAG
Ive read all these.comments.and I got ((; I wanna.get.fuked now c; Btw its a.girl c;

c; sexyy bitch May 26 2013 12:43pm FLAG
How y'all people gonna say "eww gross" but y'all was the one looking this stuff up on this site, don't be a hypocrite. You know you liked the story so let it go, if this was real or trolling its there life how they wanna live they happy, if you horney go suck a d*ck and stay off this site.

This_girl_here May 28 2013 9:26pm FLAG
Just come Suck my d*ck......

d*ck Lover Jun 04 2013 1:36pm FLAG
Damn! lot of gay fags

CrazySeriousPerson Jun 07 2013 11:25pm FLAG
WTF you mofos You are all gay

Anti-Jew Jun 07 2013 11:27pm FLAG
Spank my ass Anti-Jew ;)

R-Kelly Jun 07 2013 11:29pm FLAG
Yo daddys so gay he slept wit chou!

Jun 07 2013 11:32pm FLAG
Spank an ass today for $2.95

CheapAssBitch Jun 07 2013 11:35pm FLAG
WiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleYeah

LMFAO :D Jun 07 2013 11:38pm FLAG
O----------------3 Pingas

TightyWhitey Jun 07 2013 11:40pm FLAG
Yall are a bunch of s in a wastebasket yall mothers fu#$%&s

ShanelleWhoopYoAss Jun 07 2013 11:44pm FLAG
Someone pull thier pants down I wanna see a penis :3

JellyKelly Jun 07 2013 11:45pm FLAG
All of you cut your d*cks off NOW!

JCPenny Jun 07 2013 11:48pm FLAG
All of you are sick mother ers. and Shanelle you stupid

you Jun 07 2013 11:50pm FLAG
You lil bitch you the mother er here

ShanelleWhoopYoAss Jun 07 2013 11:51pm FLAG
Ill give you a nickel if you tickle my pickle, and my soft balls

PervyPenisDude Jun 07 2013 11:54pm FLAG
I will Pervy dude ;P lick

JoannaCums Jun 07 2013 11:55pm FLAG
Shanelle you fat ass

JCPenny Jun 07 2013 11:56pm FLAG
Whatever JCPenny you bitch

ShanelleLickYoBalls Jun 07 2013 11:58pm FLAG
Everyones a little bit racist. and have hard c*cks

HumpyDumpy Jun 08 2013 12:00am FLAG
Take a , take aaaa shiiiiiiiiit (take a hint)

MikesBallsSayYes Jun 08 2013 12:02am FLAG
A good spanking always starts with a "yes sir"

PeachyPenis Jun 08 2013 12:05am FLAG
Hurry I need a lap dance!

Lincoln Jun 08 2013 12:07am FLAG
Genital spanking is hawt

Penis Jun 08 2013 12:17am FLAG
Someone tell Shanelle what cum tastes like :O

OpenWie Jun 08 2013 12:18am FLAG
Like pea-nuts har har

BallSak Jun 08 2013 12:20am FLAG
Shanelle your so black

BigFatRacist Jun 08 2013 12:21am FLAG
Why thank you, yo ma bitch now now open ya mouth and say ahhhh

ShanelleWhoopYoAss Jun 08 2013 12:24am FLAG
Room for one more

GayCommunity Jun 08 2013 12:26am FLAG
You just got a first class ticket to the front seat bitch

ShanelleHavingSex Jun 08 2013 12:28am FLAG
Whitney Houston shall rue the days she saw this bull

Assonine Jun 08 2013 12:30am FLAG
If you are reading this YOU ARE MASTURBATING OR HARD

R-Truth Jun 08 2013 12:32am FLAG
HEY EVERYONE SHANELLE IS A LESBIONIC SLUT.

JCPenny Jun 08 2013 12:34am FLAG
Someone send me a note

HumpingSeason Jun 08 2013 12:36am FLAG
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Orgy time Jun 08 2013 12:43am FLAG
Rub my balls lick my d*ck spank my ass kiss my hole suck my shaft my mouth cum in my anus whip my man boobs, pleasure me

HornyGoatPill Jun 08 2013 12:47am FLAG
Spank me i've been a bad boy

ButtLover Jun 08 2013 12:51am FLAG
Get over my knee then and let your cheeks feel the burn.

Virginia Jun 08 2013 12:54am FLAG
My penis is 2 inches very sad. When erect its 3

SmallWeenie Jun 08 2013 12:57am FLAG
Very sexy though

AlisaThePimp Jun 08 2013 12:58am FLAG
You just got mind raped

SallySoldSala Jun 08 2013 12:59am FLAG
And your going to get raped

PenisHump Jun 08 2013 1:03am FLAG
Goodbye have a good time

AdultSwimGold Jun 08 2013 1:05am FLAG
Fairly Odd Parents!

SluttyMcButtSex Jun 08 2013 9:24pm FLAG
Don't get too c*cky 8----------D ahhhh yea

Molly ed Jason Jun 08 2013 9:26pm FLAG
I agree with genital spankings Penis 21 , someone spank my meat sacs

d*ckBuster Jun 08 2013 9:28pm FLAG
I am so , my jokes are corny, the whip is scorny, this site is ***y oh yea

LikeABossesBoss Jun 08 2013 9:31pm FLAG
Ahhhhhhh hell noo

You mean hirny Jun 08 2013 9:33pm FLAG
Cum tastes like a bad penis

Dr.Who Jun 08 2013 9:34pm FLAG
What do you put on your hot dog, i put period ketchup on mine

Spank a wank Jun 08 2013 9:35pm FLAG
I put piss mustard on mine

BallroomBlitz Jun 08 2013 9:39pm FLAG
I put jizz mayo or whip cream depending on the food, mmmmmm, yummmy

SoHard Jun 08 2013 9:41pm FLAG
Y'all are a bunch of gay ass white people

BigFatRacist2 Jun 08 2013 9:43pm FLAG
Your just black, oh by the way, spank my white ass

Clit Jun 08 2013 9:45pm FLAG
Black people shape the natoin of usa in fried chicken fat ness

ScottishMexicano Jun 08 2013 9:47pm FLAG
Clit your name should be c*ck cuz dats what chu have, and i will spank yo white ass

BigFatRacist2 Jun 08 2013 9:49pm FLAG
from now on im black dominatrix (bd) and get yo ass over here for a good spanking

BigFatRacist2 Jun 08 2013 9:54pm FLAG
yes m'aam (walks over to bd

C*ck Jun 08 2013 9:55pm FLAG
(puts over lap

bd Jun 08 2013 9:57pm FLAG
omg a spanking

So Hawwwwwwwt Jun 09 2013 7:53pm FLAG
Someone put me over there knee and spank my ass

Guy Jun 09 2013 7:56pm FLAG
With Pleasure Guy , your ass looks cute already

QueenPaddle Jun 09 2013 7:58pm FLAG
first spank on pants, then underwear, the bare bottom, then my d*ck

Guy Jun 09 2013 8:01pm FLAG
Bare hand please :)

Guy Jun 09 2013 8:02pm FLAG
Well, I dunno , you've been a very naughty boy you'll get a wooden spoon on your pants and underwear, but your ass and d*ck are definetly bare hand

QueenPaddle Jun 09 2013 8:04pm FLAG
Im gonna cum!

d*ckyDave Jun 09 2013 8:09pm FLAG
I just [eject]ulated on my brother and my 18 year old sis, [btw its a threesome] while having sex and on the computer, oh god im being screwd right now ---------

Alan Jun 09 2013 8:13pm FLAG
WHACK WHACK WHACK no more smoking young man

QueenPaddle Jun 09 2013 8:18pm FLAG
Yes ma'mm i'll never smoke again my d*ck and ass are throbbing

Guy Jun 09 2013 8:19pm FLAG
Good now stand in the corner with your c*ck showing and you can get out of the corner in 20 minutes

QueenPaddle Jun 09 2013 8:21pm FLAG
Id like to bend Rosie ' O ' Donnel over a table and just let her eat whatever she wants. [quote from american dad]

FruitDrop Jun 09 2013 8:30pm FLAG
Anyone wanna fuk

Me Jun 09 2013 8:33pm FLAG
yeah sure just let me get my vibrator

#VibratorPolice Jun 09 2013 8:35pm FLAG
wahhooooooooo

Me Jun 09 2013 8:40pm FLAG
So I had a date with this guy and he even asked me if i wanted to have sex with him, he asked every few minutes like I was gonna say yes.Well I didn't want to becuz I was thinking his penis was small and very scary hairy [lol] and one night he came over to my apartment [im 18 btw, hes also 18] and rang the bell, now on my way to the door he must of took his shirt off and threw it on the ground cuz he didn't have his shirt on, amazed to see that he had a six pack, i was afraid to ask if i could touch them, but then we could get all sexed up.Anyways, i asked what he was doing here and he said, "CAN YOU PLEASE GET ME LAID" I was shocked to find out that a hot stuff like him was still a virgin[ i mean, he is 18] i stood there for a couple of seconds and realized he just took his pants off showing his sexy camo boxers.I was immediatley turned on by this and he had a boner and it looked very big, i swear i had hot lashes looking at it.He had his pants at his ankles took them off grabbed his shirt and pants and just threw them on my couch.He ran inside and plopped on the couch.His boner swinging around like a loose banana he took his shoes and socks off and then he said something very scary but arousing.he said" I know you want this nine inch beauty juust pull down my boxers and come see for yourself" I crept over to him and sat right next to him. he then turned over with his ass in the air, ill admit, it was hot and very cute[not surprised] he then said "Come on babe i know you like this ass too. he slowly reached down and grabbed my hand and he put it on his ass.He then said "spank me ive been a bad boy" It was all to arousing and tempting have sex or not. Well he got up from thhe couch and he got over my knee like i was his daddy and he was gettin ready for a spanking, but from ME! Then I just blurted it out "OK I'LL HAVE SEX WITH YOU"He immediatley got up and came over to me and right in front of me pulled his boxers down and his penis sprang out. We had major sex

JessicaV Jun 10 2013 9:23pm FLAG
omg way to go girl friend it sounds hawt

SickyVicky Jun 10 2013 9:27pm FLAG
Ill give anyone a blow job, even the person reading this, oh wait i just gave you one [ whatever your name is]

SlutSlutInTheButt Jun 10 2013 9:33pm FLAG
O-O Just kidding it felt so damn good from this 8=====D to this 8================D

WtfNah Jun 10 2013 9:37pm FLAG
I like to masturbate with peanut butter

PB&Jay Jun 10 2013 9:40pm FLAG
But won't it get stuck

Meh Jun 10 2013 9:41pm FLAG
Thats what he said, no literally

NawDip Jun 10 2013 9:42pm FLAG
someone Text me!

d*cklover Jun 11 2013 12:01am FLAG
Im and want a d*ck up my ass!!

d*cklover Jun 11 2013 12:02am FLAG
My brothers friend stayed over and during the night i took his c*ck out when he was asleep and sucked it. Then i sat down on it and pushed it's whole length into me, i felt him cum inside me. I think he was awake.

Young addict Jun 12 2013 9:13pm FLAG
Hawt hawt hawt

Anonymous Jun 13 2013 9:01pm FLAG
suck mine young addict

QueerBeer Jun 13 2013 9:15pm FLAG
Please send me pics of little boys getting ed. My email is: crazylad490@gmail.com

Mertin Jun 16 2013 3:31pm FLAG
Sick s... no wonder society roots you out.

Common Sense Jun 17 2013 4:39am FLAG
ING SICK

B Jun 17 2013 5:14am FLAG
i dont even know what to say about this. o_o all of these stories are just nasty but kinda funny cause yall kinda exaggerate lol. oh and jessicav that guy in your story sounds hot lol but make sure yall use protection if you go at it again b/c if you dont want a baby USE PROTECTION :)

sweet pea ;) Jun 17 2013 9:22am FLAG
hey sweet pea ;) how about you come to my place and you can give me a bj and we can do a 69

nobody Jun 17 2013 9:43am FLAG
how about no

sweet pea ;) Jun 17 2013 9:44am FLAG
make a book ^_^

You'llBecomeFamous Jun 18 2013 8:38pm FLAG
Bitch's

-_-t Jun 19 2013 4:20am FLAG
your a bitch

Sassy Jun 24 2013 8:27pm FLAG
Thanks Sweet Pea he is very hot I think he went to the military for 3 years were both 22 right now and I said I think because he never told me, but we are getting married in september

JessicaV Jun 24 2013 8:39pm FLAG

A virgin Jun 24 2013 8:43pm FLAG
F U C K

Whats that spell Jun 24 2013 8:45pm FLAG
I want to have sex so bad but I'm only ...i want to know how it feels

Anonymous Jun 30 2013 6:20pm FLAG
Then uck a gay person

Yo mama Jul 01 2013 9:29pm FLAG
ing werdo

my ass Jul 04 2013 2:44am FLAG
dome ass

my ass Jul 04 2013 2:46am FLAG
go rot in hell you d*ck loving basterd

my ass Jul 04 2013 2:49am FLAG
try licking

your gay dad Jul 04 2013 3:05am FLAG
your a stuped & retard pb&j

Anonymous Jul 04 2013 3:13am FLAG
Hello if you are reading this................................................... suck my d*ck!

Sexy Man Jul 05 2013 9:52pm FLAG
Eeeew it smells like R Kellys sheets

Zaxby's Vagina Shop Jul 05 2013 9:53pm FLAG
anyone live in the slidell La area and wanna e-mail me at ronnie02020202@yahoo.com. P.S. im only so cops cant find out.

sexy kid Jul 06 2013 5:43pm FLAG
i wannaa

sexy kid Jul 06 2013 5:48pm FLAG
suck

sexy kid Jul 07 2013 7:12am FLAG
please e mail

sexy kid Jul 07 2013 7:19pm FLAG
me my dad and my bro have threesome daily as my mothr wont stay wid us my dad is hard core fukerr hez havn inch c*ck

indian Jul 10 2013 1:53am FLAG
I thin that's really sexy

Gavin Jul 18 2013 2:00pm FLAG
Hi my name is Jonathan and one time I was alone with my bigger bro he's 24 I'm only 20 anyways we was home alone and he was watching *** so he called me over and said kneel so I did thinking he was gonna play fight he's said close my eyes and I said no he put a bandana and he's said we're gonna play guess the name of that thing so I opened my mouth and closed my eyes he then put his big c*ck in my mouth and he's like suck on it real hard. I kinda like it but then years passed by and one time I snacked into his room and he sucked it real hard and he even out it up my ass he's says its normal is it ?

..... Jul 19 2013 12:37pm FLAG
Umm....cool story bro...?

Teddy roosevelt Jul 22 2013 9:38am FLAG
i wanna suck someone's big, juicy d*ck soooooo bad and then I want them to suck me off but im only abdomen i really wanna know how it feels

anonymous boy Jul 25 2013 7:46am FLAG
I meant to say and not abdomen

anonymous boy Jul 25 2013 7:47am FLAG
and i know I like cum coz I swallow all of mine when I wank, it feels sooooo good!

anonymous boy Jul 25 2013 7:53am FLAG
anyone wanna meet me so i can suck you off, I live in wickersley, Rotherham

anonymous boy Jul 25 2013 7:56am FLAG
If your a girl and think these stories are hot I'm ur guy I'm very good looking 27 yrs email me if u wanna talk dirty maybe exchange pics u must be good looking hazeleyes777@yahoo.com

hotboy Jul 25 2013 12:45pm FLAG
Well that was ed up and I'm just saying I'm a girl and if my bf ever gave his dad or dad to him. A blow job I'd be creeped ouut

Sex girl 3 Jul 30 2013 1:31pm FLAG
btw the stuff that I sed are 100% true!!!!! I'm just SOOOOO desperate to suck someone's big, juicy, hard d*ck until it completely dries up. if you wanna meet up then just reply to this ;) PLEASE

anonymous boy Jul 30 2013 5:07pm FLAG
How old is anonymous boy?

This guy Jul 31 2013 1:36am FLAG
I want a girl to suck my d*ck not my dad

sucker Aug 01 2013 1:29pm FLAG
Did you report him yet ?

Kitten Aug 01 2013 7:06pm FLAG
I'm

anonymous boy Aug 23 2013 4:38pm FLAG
thats disgusting i think you have a weird bonding with your dad father and son bonding is like going fishing or playing football but thats disgusting

Hannah Aug 25 2013 2:48pm FLAG
I'm a woman of 40, lean, fit and a trim tennis-Mom. My c*nt is unshaven; I have lovely chestnut c*nthair, which my husband and my son love to sniff and kiss. My very best sexfantasy came true a month ago. I was foursome-ed by my husband, my son (a lovely boy of thir****) and my father and my brother. Yes, all at the same time. Plus my son sucked six loads of spunk out of my c*nt - he's been sucking my c*nt since he was less that a year old, so he's a real expert c*ntlapper. Let me tell you, I had at least five squealing orgasms. I bet there are scores of wimmin who do this sort of thing across America and Canada.

Celia Jane Marshall Aug 26 2013 12:14am FLAG
Reading all these stories turn me on ") but im embaressed!:/

LonelyGirl:( Aug 26 2013 2:33pm FLAG
That is disgusting and sick. Your dad has some major issues.

Tooty571 Aug 26 2013 5:40pm FLAG
When I was I masturbated every night for about 10rounds. I'm a girl and my is very tight. I use a vibrating c*ck and it is like a slap in the face. But amazing . I used to use my cl*t for every one. It is harder, but hurts less. Everyone should try it.

master of bating Sep 02 2013 8:45pm FLAG
Im gay and my dads gay, we live in the same house, both like c*ck so thought why not, we and suck each other like crazy, he molested me when i was 4 he said, father looking after his son :)

toby Sep 03 2013 1:47am FLAG
aggfeg

djfd Sep 07 2013 5:36am FLAG
this story does look to be on the fake side, but I can tell you this stuff really does happen. I've been having sex with my dad since I was a small boy too. It might seem "dirty" or "wrong", but quite frankly I think what we have is a beautiful thing and most people wish they were that close with a parent. Sex with dad is wrong? but a loveless marriage with a %53 divorce rate where everyone lies and cheats is ok?? Honestly, what is sick here?

realtalk Sep 09 2013 4:33am FLAG
im straight and this got me hard even tho its wrong in so many ways!

idk Sep 09 2013 7:09pm FLAG
its your own choice but if that happens you could get sick and pass those illness to some one like HIV STD and you can even die doing that you need to protect your self and others do the right think and it will help you in the next future

health carer Sep 11 2013 6:06pm FLAG
The funny things about the story here most of them got 8" to " c*ck! Emmmm....

Richard Sep 12 2013 6:00am FLAG
I love giving my 71 years old doctor. He is married, he got very long foreskin and lots of precum and he got big balls, big vains on his 7" penis. I love it so much. Very handsome doctor. I know him since he was 64 years old. I have many of his penis photos .... Awwww... I am now thinking of him.

Richard Sep 12 2013 6:05am FLAG
anyone willing to go to my house in slidell la and suck needs to email me at ronnie02020202@yahoo.com

sexy kid Sep 13 2013 1:03pm FLAG
anonymous boy i cant talk but email me ronnie02020202@yahoo.com

sexy kid Sep 13 2013 1:04pm FLAG
Lol

Anonymous Sep 25 2013 1:20am FLAG
I really love sucking growth penis.

Superbojie Sep 25 2013 1:28am FLAG
My dad,uncle and me are staying together in a flat. Once in a week,I give my dad a narcotic drug with his dinner to fall asleep for 7 hours without sense. Then I put my d*ck into his mouth and his anus for twice.I have been doing this thing for 9 years.Does he know ? I do not know but my uncle knows.

nastykid Sep 29 2013 9:33am FLAG
nasty kid, how old are you? you can do it to me whenever you want!;)

ImedUp Oct 05 2013 5:51am FLAG

ImF***edUp Oct 05 2013 5:53am FLAG
im bi and i have will not be back on here so email me if you want to talk my email is mycityalliter@gmail.com so ya i dont care if you like it and you happy then ever one eles sood be to. so have fun a i hope you stay happy love you

Saige Powers-Collins/bigboy/CrazzyChicken Oct 05 2013 2:10pm FLAG
Im so glad I dont have a dad Im so welp that discusting and I noticed you said you liked it THATS NOT NORMAL Whats normal is going fishing or camping and again report him

Kitten Oct 06 2013 7:06am FLAG
Hey if anyone wants to send s back and forth I'm right here, oh and I'm and a boy.

mason Oct 06 2013 5:17pm FLAG
hello i am michal from pakistan karachi.if any dad wanna freaindship me call me +923083062660 or @mail me michalchr@yahoo.com.i like the boys penis

michal Oct 11 2013 12:37pm FLAG
i am 19 year and i wanna sex with men which have a big penis i am michal +923062660.....

Anonymous Oct 11 2013 12:42pm FLAG
im and i got a huge penis of 6 inch erect for myage and is on puberty :/ email me

monster d*ck Oct 15 2013 1:36pm FLAG
Your a piece of monster d*ck

Your penis Oct 15 2013 10:12pm FLAG
Mike Mike Mike! Guess what day it is!

HumpDAYYYYYYYYY Oct 15 2013 10:18pm FLAG
Whenever I go into the school locker rooms guys show me their d*ck on purpose. When were all in the shower for gym these same four handsome guys come over and wash me and rub my penis till it's hard. One day when we stayed after school for track practice, the practice was over and everyone went home. Except for the four guys and a hot 21 year old coach.So we decided to take a shower(Together) like always and have a little fun, but we forgot about the coach being there and while two guys were rubbing my penis, the other two were licking my nips and washing me. Well, the coach came into shower as well and he went to the other side of showers without us hearing because of the water, and because of that he heard us moaning and laughing and talking, that he came in there hard with a 9 inch beauty. When we noticed him we all stopped immediatley and stared at his luciously hard c*ck. He looked at us for a bit and then walked over to us and asked if he could join in. We were shocked that a coach would like to engage in our fun little activity. Well, we said yes and he told us to wash him and suck him. None of us had ever sucked a c*ck before but I decided to try first. I got down on my knees and starting tasting the penis as it went down my throat. His moaning and my tounge swirling made him want to lie down and get sucked. When I got the hang of it I went faster and harder to try to make him cum. He eventually jizzed all up in my ass when he started to me. Then my friends sucked each other and coach till we all were dry. After that day we would continue doing the same after every track meet.

SexyMan Oct 15 2013 10:40pm FLAG
Hey monster d*ck, I love your penis

Humptaculous Oct 15 2013 10:44pm FLAG
Your so sexy monster d*ck. I want you up inside me.

Jason R Oct 15 2013 10:47pm FLAG
jxzd5Q Thank you ever so for you article post.Really looking forward to read more. Cool.

BXNBhWDsJMrDDF Oct 24 2013 4:37pm FLAG
i really dont understand why this gave me such a Bonner lol but me and my friends do this all the time i actually love it

*****Boy Oct 25 2013 9:29am FLAG
This website is great 491d54e75c8353bf1a1bce7cc10642

- Oct 26 2013 11:39pm FLAG
make your own choice friend.

advice of the grand cobra Oct 27 2013 5:15am FLAG
stop it or you will die

god Oct 31 2013 10:06am FLAG
I live in a small town in central missouri. Retired/ Love to make contact, suck etc arrangements can be made.,

Anonymous Nov 05 2013 12:59am FLAG
I have had this experience with my dad when I was and I enjoyed his warm mouth and wet tongue on my little birdie. He did it affectionately. N later on I realised tht my dad had given me a bl*wj*b. He stopped doing it when I was and we both acted as if nothing happened. Now I am 23. This is still driving me horney as I think of it and type it over here. Punjabis are horney as hell, I know...

Rajiv Nov 05 2013 10:26am FLAG
Omg noooooo!!

19 year old Nov 28 2013 4:56am FLAG
I think this is so feral and disgusting that is SOOO wrong 😱😵

Advice giver Dec 07 2013 1:02pm FLAG
And btw my name is the advice giver that resides in Mario kart land

The advice giver that recides in mario kart land Dec 07 2013 1:05pm FLAG
monsterd*ck I want your beautiful c*ck inside of me, I want you to dominate me, and spank me like the bad boy I am.

HornySailor Dec 09 2013 9:28pm FLAG
Whenever I would go to a party, there would at least be 4 gay guys, I sucked all 4 of them till they were dry. These 4 guys were part of a gay community with differnt races. Penis Sizes:Sex Nature:F*** Speed: Italian: 7.7:Feisty:Fast French:8.6:Gentle:Mid American:7.4:Playful:Mid Spanish:6.:Submissive:Slow They all tasted so good, I had become one of their members then, I am Hungarian:7.8:Slutty:Fast :D

F*****4Men Dec 09 2013 9:57pm FLAG
If you don't like it then piss off. What are you even doing here?

Phoenix Dec 09 2013 11:36pm FLAG
Suck him off.

anoynymous Dec 10 2013 10:21pm FLAG
Omg that is so 😵 you bogans I feel so😨

😄 Dec 12 2013 10:24pm FLAG
I'm a 29 Year old father, my boy is only . But one day he came into my room with me while we were watching the cricket, and touched my d*ck area. He looked at me and I nodded, he immediately raced stripping off and started sucking my d*ck, his was about 9" and mine was really large, about 10.5". It was the sex that just went on for 2 hours until his mother walked in, she smiled then stripped off and into bed. Soon it was a family orgy, with my two little brothers in with us too. We have had a family orgy once a month ever since. It has been seven years.

Alfred Himmerlummer Dec 14 2013 12:15pm FLAG
Himmer Lummer, thats hot, it also makes me hard.

Penis Dec 14 2013 12:52pm FLAG
Well I'm just got here and I don't understand What's happening any more but I can't stop wanking off

Random child demon Dec 16 2013 12:08am FLAG
I started having sex with my uncle at a very yng age and I loved it. His c*ck is really big and uncut. I love roleplaying as a little boy now it's so hot.

boy 4 dad Dec 27 2013 5:47am FLAG
I have read all the stories and advice some of it is very helpful to some people and the rest is just very interesting and have you people ever thought there are children under the age of 10 reading all of these stories and advice bits if you have children please do not let them read this or please adults do not post anymore stories or nasty advice bits😔

Someone who Cares🎭 Dec 29 2013 2:39pm FLAG
I think these stories are juicy!!!

sexy chic Dec 29 2013 5:48pm FLAG
I once licked my grandfathers anus clean right after he took a crap. He told me to do it because it will make him be proud of me. So then afterwards he took the poop out of the toilet with his bare hands and smeared it all over my penis then he told me to put it in his anus to help him stop leaking poop. I was only and didnt know what I was doing. My mom came in and she cried and screamed then she farted very loudly so she fell over and my grandfather ran away. My mother woke up and she told me to never see my grandpa again. But I liked it and liked the taste of his poop and I told her that. Then she said nothing and just went to bed.

snubalena achabalala Jan 02 2014 8:42pm FLAG
What the f? You sick . Go do everyone a favour and hang yourself by the balls until they pop open and your d I c k head explodes

captain vigina Jan 02 2014 8:48pm FLAG
I would like to talk with guys who are interested in Dad/son roleplay. I would like to be a very yng boy for daddy.

boy4 Dad Jan 03 2014 5:31am FLAG
You r gonna be a gay if u do this anymore

your moms Jan 07 2014 3:03pm FLAG
your moms, you are the one who is truly gay. Bitch

:p Jan 07 2014 10:12pm FLAG
Boy4, i am interestted in that kind of stuff, it's sexy.

http://gaydemon.com/ Jan 07 2014 10:14pm FLAG
My grandson came over this past weekend...we always sleep in the msame bed..his mom an dad sent over his pajamas to sleep in..when we was in bed I told him he could just sleep in his underware...he left his pjs on the floor by the bed..he is so pretty....his long legs an tight ass is beautiful..he laid next k.to me...I had my arm around him...my other hand was in my underware masterbateing...I was feeling my grandsons ass. While I was jerking off

charlie Jan 10 2014 6:50pm FLAG
I really love my grandson...he's 8yrs old...hope I can suck his penis before to long...or he can suck my penis if he wants..I had my arm around him...he feels so good laying next to me in bed...I love rubbing his tummy an slidding my hand towards his c*ck....

charlie Jan 10 2014 6:59pm FLAG
Gaydemon yeah leave me ur number for phone for intergenerational fun. I'm ur boy.

boy4 Dad Jan 15 2014 9:03pm FLAG
To the people saying its wrong. Yes, it is in a way, but i know if someone in my family started sucking my penis i doubt i would decline.. just like when i was younger, my sister used to suck me off and i used to love it when she used to try and have sex with me, my penis was small then and could never really get it right.. but i know one day we will do it, i have this urge to have to show her that now i have a c*ck.. i want us to have sex with her boyfriend, just having him stand right next to me watching my c*ck go in and out my sister will drive me wild and i know he will think i have a hot c*ck.. he is ao shy and stuff so i know aome would say its wrong but going to get him to suck my c*ck.. im sure he will and if he does i will suck his

CLINT20 Jan 18 2014 10:24pm FLAG
Damn 8" can i suck your penis plz

Georgie Jan 19 2014 3:15pm FLAG
Keep doing it!!! Feed him your cum and then you eat his!! I been sucking my dad and eating his cum since I was 8! I love it!!!!!!

Daddy sucker Jan 21 2014 7:39pm FLAG
My dad always came across as homophobic ! Until one day when i came out and told him im gay then the homo , eunuch names came out even more easily to him . He would leave no chance to abuse me ONe night he was drunk and put my hand on his d*ck and i wanked him and he wanked me THen as time went by I got bolder and have started making him suck my c*ck which he does like a pro ! Homophobic my ass.. he knew all the time how he was and was passing his hatred and frustration onto me . When I go home now I always find ways to have him suck my c*ck and he lvoes it ... my mum almost caught us and it would break her heart so I try my best staying away from the

raul Jan 23 2014 5:54am FLAG
MY DAD AND I have been pleasing each other since I was and my c*ck grew + hair started to grow on my chest my ass cheeks thick around my c*ck legs. We where at the gym and my dad came in my shower saying they where all being used + I moved right over I always thought my dad was so him next I'll let u no with a new story.

daddy'swhore Jan 23 2014 12:42pm FLAG
I started very yng too. Today I really enjoy roleplyn as a yng boy for an older man. It's definitely a turn on for me.

boy4Dad Jan 27 2014 9:00pm FLAG
Omg these stories get me off so much! :P

ClitTickler Feb 01 2014 5:41pm FLAG
I think it's good for Dads to teach their Sons sex stuff. And if wanking off together, or wanking each other off feels good, then do it!

Kian Feb 08 2014 12:06pm FLAG
Iplayed with my dads big c*ck one night when wh had to share a bed upstairs in the back of the house. My little d*ck was hard all day when i found out. I saw him ***** all the time in the batheroom when he wanted me to wash back or in the back yard with my older brother whn we threw a hose over a tree limb to make a shower to wash the hay off of us during the hot summer. Everybobody had big thick d*cks and low balls but me Dad use to to say "u like that dont ya" yours will grow "Touch it if you wan" I remember telleling him how big it was he said it gets bigger sometime u will see. My brother grinned. So this might be the night i can play with i after he goesto sleep . So bedtime came And i woke up when dad crawled into be his musky and hairy body in jockys iwas stiff but acting asleep . As soon as i dare i slipped my hand inside his underware stArted plAying with with the big mushroom head and his c*ck begigin to stiffin. He grAbbed my head stuck his tongue down my throAt and his other one reached my shorts and yanked them down . His c*ck was so big keep strokin ur gettin 9 in and 7.5 from you brother later. Daddyys gonna sliide his coke in your ed me kissed told i was made for dads and brothers pleasure essentially a fag. And in some circlrs i m called fagboy, suktoy coktoy ,

Suktoy Feb 10 2014 1:33pm FLAG
can i suck any ones d*ck i am hella i have a 9.5 d*ck

anomousy Feb 23 2014 6:48am FLAG

anomyous Feb 23 2014 6:51am FLAG
NO!!!!! THAT ISN'T NORMAL! GET HELP! TELL SOMEONE!

Myself Feb 25 2014 2:00pm FLAG
it is not normal, but sounds so sexy!!! I wish I could have your dad!!

cumloven Feb 26 2014 7:25pm FLAG
So lucky my dad too have huge biceps n triceps I also want to suck biceps but I can not.

poojan Mar 05 2014 6:25am FLAG
if you like sucking c*ck like i do go a head also a nice stiff c*ck up your ass is good

I want c*ck Mar 09 2014 4:17pm FLAG
tell me how to get in touch and I will give you mine its about 9''

help out Mar 09 2014 4:21pm FLAG
where do you live

I want c*ck Mar 09 2014 4:23pm FLAG
nice story but how can i get one to suck mine too.

jimmy Mar 10 2014 8:28pm FLAG
It is apparent to at you love your dad very much and have experienced some kind of closeness with him when he makes you ejaculate. The sex act with you however is illegal, and wrong and it should stop. My sons and I all shower together and commune together as men and share a great bonding experience washing each others backs, and passing the soap around etc. I taught each one how to examine himself for testicle cancer, how to retract their foreskins and clean properly, and that masturbation is perfectly ok. Some of us get an erection in the shower, the others all smile and encourage the boner boy that he is just like his dad and his brothers and its normal to get a boner. We are healthy and happy and very close. But, having sex with you needs to stop.

DadOF8 Mar 15 2014 6:15am FLAG
Gang bang man ^ Wish I had sex with my dad when I was younger!

thycliti Mar 29 2:19am FLAG
Someone give me a good pounding!:( will suck d*ck, whatever you want!

the lonely cl*t in need of a d*ck Mar 29 2:23am FLAG
I was very young as I can remember. Used to sit on his lap. I would feel something hard. Touched it above his shorts a few times. He just smiled n fondled my little c*cklet in my shorts. Used to enjoy that little naughty thing.

arvind Apr 04 10:49am FLAG
Real that is gay

domdom Apr 05 6:10pm FLAG
Yea it is somethg gay ... I don't know y my dad got naughty ..

arvind Apr 08 12:23pm FLAG
I am a cute 18 year old girl. i love gay boys and all sick . hit me up at my kik: germanbuzz I ONLY LIKE SICK STUFF AND I LIKE OLDER AND YOUNG MEN OR GIRLS HAHA.

HORNY girl Apr 10 2:41pm FLAG
HAHAHAH THIS COMMENTS ARE SO FUNNY

HAHAHA Apr 11 7:40pm FLAG
What the f**k

yourmom Apr 11 9:12pm FLAG
that's disgusting i would punch my dad if he did that

annonomous Apr 16 5:08am FLAG
Wow! If you have kik, plz leave it so I could contact you for some fun with daddies or some young boys close to my age! Let's just say I'm young enough to be your son!

Wonder boy Apr 25 7:33am FLAG
I dont know how I got onto this site but I did,. I read many of the comments and I must say most of them are BS and made up. For those that are real I feel for these young men. I have 2 sons and 4 grand sons and I would NEVER think of having sex with them. NEVER!

A loving father & grand father Apr 25 9:50am FLAG
son

scaredtodoit May 01 3:50am FLAG
I want to eat out someone's ass

Anonymous May 03 6:20am FLAG
GAY GAY GAY

Fück her right in the May 17 12:28pm FLAG
You better repay him and suck him off. Next time ask for more and take it. If I were you I would injoy it while you can and treasure every moment. Is he hairy , mature or a bear ? Would love to see him

Hornydad May 19 9:41am FLAG
Anyone want to talk about anything kik me Ddddddddg!

Random guy Jun 05 4:33pm FLAG
will suck anyone i Al.

Dinkle Jun 11 3:16pm FLAG
will suck anyone in Al.

Dinkle Jun 11 3:17pm FLAG
R You There???

Dinkle Jun 11 3:18pm FLAG
I've sucked lots of 7,8,9 or 10 year old boys peters, so report me, it happens all the time, BTW, I was at the time.

Peterlover Jun 26 7:00pm FLAG
When i was little, around ten, my mom sucked my c*ck and had me take dumps in her mouth. I couldnt believe she would eat my feces. Then she would lick inside and around my anus clean.

myc*ck ishard Jul 01 5:51pm FLAG
73oDtt Looking forward to reading more. Great article post. Will read on...

pQqIiRQhCVzRJ Aug 04 12:06am FLAG
afCFk9 Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog. Great.

rPjuEluuqmmWBOjqSG Aug 05 1:40am FLAG