Your Ad Here

i love my sister

The Problem: i whant sex with my sister she is am younger i lick her thongs she is so hellp me

Asked by: ste at 08:49:10 PM, Tuesday, January 13, 2004 PST FLAG

why have i got a feeling this is totally wrong!!! u shunt b doin that wiv her thongz i mean errrrr!! u need help seriously go find a girl whos not related to you! and imm sure theres lots more girls who have nice thongz hahahaha

Anonymous Jan 14 2004 9:12am FLAG

There seems to be millions of the same topic here, I too seem to be on this phase, (I hope is a phase), when I can only think of doing this, please give serious advice on how to solve this problem and keep all your insults and name calling to yourself.

Whoknows Jan 14 2004 9:55am FLAG
But unlike you, she is but and i'm older.

Whoknows Jan 14 2004 9:56am FLAG
yes i too have this problem and am trying to stop my sis is and im and im forcing myself to stop and im hoping it is a phase because ive been doing less and less

needhelp Jan 15 2004 11:19am FLAG
U CAN DO IT THONG LICKER, JUS KEEP ON LICKIN TIL THE THONGS GO WET!!!!

SUM WEIRD PESON WHO LIKES TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO DO (MY NAME IS Jan 16 2004 9:34am FLAG
Forget it, I'm over it.

Whoknows Jan 16 2004 11:28am FLAG
GET A LIFE U SICK BASTERED!!! GO BYE A THONG OF UR OWN!!!! STICK IT IN UR MOUTH IF U NEED TO!!!

ilovetorapemen Jan 16 2004 3:00pm FLAG
i say... HER BRAINS OUT!

someone Jan 16 2004 6:54pm FLAG
Tie her up and take her down. I'm talkin' downtown baby. with the thongs

Dumbdonkey & Beatoffalot Jan 16 2004 7:44pm FLAG
go for it man her hard

incest lover Jan 16 2004 8:17pm FLAG
that made me feel ill..u sick pervert............shes ur sis 4 s sake. eeerrrrr ur miing mate..

Anonymous Jan 17 2004 12:53pm FLAG
sick o! y? just...Y!!!

annonymous Jan 17 2004 6:13pm FLAG
Wat kind of sick jerk likes his sister. if my older brother ever got that way with me id kik his balls and call the cops. ur a pervert!

Sexy lil blonde gurl Jan 18 2004 4:38pm FLAG
that is sick man or why don't you jst tell her you lke her.

XxBabygrlxX Jan 21 2004 7:39am FLAG
Than

Horny bitch Jan 29 2004 1:47pm FLAG
nasty er u

XxbabygrlxX+ Jan 30 2004 7:26am FLAG
go 4 it bone her brains out! i would ha ha ha ha what is her name?

dude Feb 04 2004 9:38am FLAG
lol sticko i better not say that he mite lick andGGGGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

pinkyloo age 10 Feb 06 2004 3:29pm FLAG

pinkyloo age 10 Feb 06 2004 3:30pm FLAG
u should ask her and if she says no drop it and never mention it again or just like mess around with her and touch her between her legs and she will aks for more it worked for me and my sis and me do it all the time so yea

mysishasatight Feb 07 2004 1:08pm FLAG
well maybe you should just get away from her for a while and try to get your mind in the right place.

icamout Feb 11 2004 6:26am FLAG
sick basterd i mean you licked her thongz? eww she is your sister numbnutz

~*~sexy_biotch~*~ Feb 12 2004 3:23pm FLAG
wtf is wrong with all these ppl who wanna their moms or sisters or aunts???!?!!

biaaa Feb 12 2004 3:43pm FLAG
so hard that she would yell!

sex with me girl Feb 22 2004 3:58pm FLAG
nooooooooo way dont even go near her you sick mother ing pervert

sgjgunbagoi Mar 01 2004 7:23am FLAG
man i been wanting to do my mom and sister but my sister moved out and got married but licking thongs sound like a good idea so im thinking about licking my moms thongs i wear some of them and she knows that i do to

mom and sister lover Mar 01 2004 2:20pm FLAG
yeah what "sex with me girl" said

want to some body Mar 06 2004 9:45am FLAG
Sh@g her silly!

Ben Dover Mar 20 2004 2:00pm FLAG
WHEN'S SHE'S SLEEPING TRY TO PUT YOUR d*ck IN HER C*nt! IF SHE LIKES IT, HER HARD, IF NOT, AT LEAST YOU TRIED!! YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!!

CANIJOIN IN? Mar 24 2004 8:35pm FLAG
TRY ON URE SISTERS THONG

PHIL INMYCRACK Mar 25 2004 2:08am FLAG
thta is nastey wat are u a beast

Anonymous Apr 08 2004 5:47pm FLAG
Id shove my d*ck in her when she sleeps!

Freak May 02 2004 3:43pm FLAG
go ahead and make her youres.if shes a freak like you se will love it.when i told my sister i loved her she didnt agree but i continued tikling her and toching her in her naughty places,all of a sudden she got hot and i couldnt control her the best sex ever.now my sister looks for me and invites me to spend the night at her house shes a freek in the bed.plus shes crazk about anal......

loving brother Nov 05 2005 2:37pm FLAG
I BANG MY SISTER FOR 10 YEARS . SHE WAS , AND I WAS 24 . I STARTED THE SAME WAY AS YOU . IF YOUR SISTER LOOKED LIKE MINE ,YOU WOULD NEVER STOP EITHER . BLONDE-5'5- 5# 38-C .

BILL Apr 09 2006 8:58am FLAG

BILL Apr 09 2006 9:01am FLAG
ONCE YOU EAT HER , SHE WILL BE AL OVER YOUR C*ck .BE GENTLE AT FIRST , AND THEN GO WILD .

BILL Apr 09 2006 9:06am FLAG
man im like u 2 but i like my mom. i wear, sniff, and lick my moms thong

bob Dec 05 2007 10:58pm FLAG
and i wish my mom would handle me some day. sitting on me just wearing a thong and grinding until cum in my pants.

bob Dec 05 2007 11:28pm FLAG
pluse there is nothing rong with being atracted to your mom or sister and cousins as long as nothing goes wrong with what you say to them then you might be able to do the sexiest things to them

bob Dec 06 2007 9:59pm FLAG
oh and acttualy i woreship my moms thongs

bob Dec 06 2007 10:01pm FLAG
Dude i fancy my sister n i lick her thongs too i even wear them n her bras we exchange clouthes n shag eachother hardcore shes the most sexy gorjus girl ever n i wish she wasnt my sister then we cud take are relationship further n get married but we cnt cz its illegal

Matt Feb 28 2008 12:59pm FLAG
I SNIFF JERK OFF AND CUM IN MY SISTERS PANTIES THEIR THE EASIEST ACESS AND BEST SMELLING SHE IS 26 IM 18 AND SHE SMELLS FRESH AS HELL I LOVE CUMIN IN HER PANTIES AFTER SHES AT THE GYM N HER PANTIES R ALL SOILED N WET THAT GETS ME SUPER HARD

TIZZLE Mar 21 2008 9:50am FLAG
go 4 it boys

peter Apr 12 2008 5:51pm FLAG
it took a while, but i finally told my mom i had a foot fetisg and i ask if i could smell her feet and she said sure, so we went to my room and i laid down on the ground right net to the cher and she sat down in it and put her foot in my face and started to rub it around, after she was done, she said to keiss it, so i held her foot and started to kiss it, after that i got up and i asked if i could kiss all 5 of her toes, she said ok, and i kissed them and her foot. after that, i jacked off when she left.

bob May 25 2008 3:21pm FLAG
i wanna bang my sister shes 29 i'm 22

herb May 26 2008 7:43pm FLAG
today, i got the best of both of my moms feet. it all started when i sat next to her for about 10 minutes, and she says, "i know what you want, so get over here", so i told her if we could go to my room, so we did, so i laid down on the ground with the chair right abouve me, she sat down and put both feet on my face and said "you can move then anyway you want", so i started to kiss her soles and then moved down to her toes, then i told her she could move her feet around my face, and she giggled and said "ok, there a little bit cold", so she started to move her feet all over my face and i started to take in the smell of her feet and started to kiss them,he put her left foot over my mouth and i started to kiss it alot, and shes all playing around by rubbing het feet on my cheeks and squizing my noise with them, and i loved every bit of worshipinh them. thats has probly in the 8th time i worshiped my mom's feet.

bob Jun 08 2008 6:19pm FLAG
once again i got her feet, i was sitting right next to her and she kept trying to call someone and she says "sorry honey, i'll let you smell my feet after im done", i thought my moms feet had some smell in them but not this time, only because she took a shower and they had no smell, nut one time when she took a shower they kind of smelled, so anyway, after the call was done she says "ok, im ready" so i lay down on the ground and she tells me to move down a little, so once i did, i saw her feet moving around my face, but she was putting them on my face, she was brushing them off, then she put them on my face. she started to move the left foot up and the right one down, she was actually giving me a face massage with her feet, i said " wo, your feet smell clean, and she says "well ya, i just got out of the shower", i couldn't kiss the soles of her feet, because her feet were aroud my mouth. later on she says whaile gigling, "what, no kisses, so i moved my lips to the right foot and gave it a few pecks, same with the left foot, gave it a few pecks. so she continuse to rub her feet up and down on my face, she say can " i think her feet were moving my head up and down, or that was just me. after a while she stops and says "ok, give them a few kisses", so i did, and i saw her toes wigeling, and i was turned on

bob Jun 11 2008 6:56pm FLAG
once again i got her feet, i was sitting right next to her and she kept trying to call someone and she says "sorry honey, i'll let you smell my feet after im done", i thought my moms feet had some smell in them but not this time, only because she took a shower and they had no smell, nut one time when she took a shower they kind of smelled, so anyway, after the call was done she says "ok, im ready" so i lay down on the ground and she tells me to move down a little, so once i did, i saw her feet moving around my face, but she was putting them on my face, she was brushing them off, then she put them on my face. she started to move the left foot up and the right one down, she was actually giving me a face massage with her feet, i said " wo, your feet smell clean, and she says "well ya, i just got out of the shower", i couldn't kiss the soles of her feet, because her feet were aroud my mouth. later on she says whaile gigling, "what, no kisses, so i moved my lips to the right foot and gave it a few pecks, same with the left foot, gave it a few pecks. so she continuse to rub her feet up and down on my face, she says "can you breath", i said ya i can, but really i could hadly breath, i think her feet were moving my head up and down, or that was just me. after a while she stops and says "ok, give them a few kisses", so i did, and i saw her toes wigeling, and i was turned on

bob Jun 11 2008 7:10pm FLAG
i like my sis 2 wen she was asleep i licked her out and then we f**ked and still do she loves it and shes got a boyfrind she says im better and bigger and harder shes 18 im 25 im seeing her tonight keep trying

badman Jun 21 2008 7:44am FLAG
heyy im sure i got d hotest stories about what i do 2 my sis when shes asleep. but add me on zehlicke@hotmail.com cos i wont come on this site again probably. i can assure u it gets dirty =]

jan Sep 25 2008 1:31pm FLAG
It's a fantasy world at there...Enjoy it..

Mr. Fun Jun 19 2009 8:32am FLAG
man u sick are u out of ur mind u nastie ass she should tear ur balls off

the wangsta Jul 01 2009 9:11am FLAG
Hey. I just wrote my sister a love letter, and it got a bit erotic halfway thru. The point is I wrote what I felt in my heart about her, how i loved her unconditionally, and then how i wanted to make love to her. It didn't go well. She was like i'm your sister, you gotta respect me that way and a whole lotta stuff. But that wasn't too bad. The real downer was the way the whole situation made ME feel. And I feel like ING mess you're in, better keep it a fantasy. Trust me, I've tried.

Dissapointed & Depressed Brother Jul 07 2009 11:06am FLAG
I slid my c*ck in my sisters c*nt when she slept shes and she startd moaning and gently thrusting i pulled out and she woke up and let me lick her tight c*nt and her.

Anonymous Jul 26 2009 12:42pm FLAG
I think that you should force yourself to find another girl theres alot more girls out there hope i helped

Anonymous Jul 27 2009 7:41pm FLAG

Anonymous Jul 27 2009 7:42pm FLAG
she suck me off great

Anonymous Aug 21 2009 9:12pm FLAG
Nothing wrong with licking your mother or sister's thong. You ought to go for licking your sister's jerk. I lick my sister's jerk because she let's me. She cleans her ass first before I lick her jerk. I lick her jerk for 20 minutes. It tastes real good.

anonymous Aug 29 2009 2:23pm FLAG
Try to touch and sniff her ass while she is sleeping

dude Sep 29 2009 11:33pm FLAG
i had my friend come 2 my party tht i liked for a year, she has a boyfriend and everything but he's a douche so her and her friend came over and some of my friends and we party'ed drinking vodka and beer and smoking weed. then it was just her and her friend and 1 of my friends they went into the other roomi kept my friend warm and cuddled with her then she grabbed my hand and put it on her tit, so i started kissig her neck then we moved on2 the couch and i started rubbing her tits and her she got so turned on so i took off her jeans and made out with her then kissed her whole body and sucked her toes and ate her out. her bf still doesnt know, and next party shes coming again :]

me Oct 19 2009 12:24pm FLAG
I sucked on my moms c*ck

patrick duggan Nov 09 2009 12:53pm FLAG
my sis is so hot i have fantasys bout her im and shes 21 lol she got DD and a nice ass

uknowwho Nov 11 2009 9:35pm FLAG
Man, this is all sick! And i love this website.haha!

brutos Nov 25 2009 11:41pm FLAG
any sis can add me on SexEngineer82@hotmail.com

Xcuter Dec 01 2009 7:48am FLAG
Yes I have done too. (lick thongs. Not bang my sister) I know I kinda want bang my cuzin but there is this friend I have and every time I go over I'll ask if he wants to go outside then say brb I have to use the restroom then his sis and me we Will bang and she shows me her thongs and let's me keep them

Baller708 $bags Dec 06 2009 12:30am FLAG
Omg this is so hot

TheFootKing Dec 08 2009 12:38pm FLAG
Hello is are any girls on right now if soo say something back lol

Anonymous Dec 09 2009 12:17pm FLAG
Is anyone out there?

Anonymous Dec 09 2009 1:51pm FLAG
Is anyone out there?

Anonymous Dec 09 2009 1:51pm FLAG
i have 4 older sisters i sniffed and lick the sweet teasty creamy cum off there moist wet panties after they came home after a date with there male friends.

Cum Licker Dec 09 2009 9:51pm FLAG
yes the footking it is, i still remember the taste of her feet and toes on my tongue...ahh

me Dec 23 2009 2:17pm FLAG
Hey all of guys u know wat sisters are ment to worship

Lk Dec 27 2009 10:32am FLAG
My sister is and im and shes really hot. I always worship her old panties, and when shes sleeping i sniff her feet. One night my parents were away so when she was asleep i tied her down to the bed so she couldn't move at all. Then i woke her up and worshipped her feet while she struggled to get away. Then i sat on her chest and played with her tits, licking and kissing and squeezing them, until i finally cummed, which i did on her. Then i moved on to her ass, rubbing it and spanking it while she cried in pain and begged me to let her go. I finally put on a condom and ed her until she was screaming in pain. Then i made her suck my c*ck until i ended up cumming in her mouth.

Amanda's brother Jan 21 2010 1:34pm FLAG
If any of u have a pic of ur sis or moms thongs post it

Anonymous Feb 09 2010 10:18am FLAG
I have a story about my sis. we were sitting on the couch when she said "lie down" so i did and she pulled of her pants and her thong and she sat on my face. she's and has a huge ass, i'm only . she loves sitting on my face and farting, and i love it to. when shes mad she takes my to her room and sits on my face until i pass out. when she's happy she lets me lick her butt hole. it tastes so good

buttholelicker Feb 16 2010 12:48pm FLAG
My sister looks and smells like a bear. and she makes me eat with my cereal. i like nintendo.

Astroboy Feb 20 2010 6:06am FLAG
Kid, you have a very sick mind. There's something wrong with you. Go see a therapist. I am wondering if you were born like this or if you just kind of started.

Dude. Mar 09 2010 8:31pm FLAG
I stuck my tougne so far up my moms butthole

mom butt licker May 09 2010 6:05pm FLAG

Who? May 17 2010 2:27pm FLAG
i want to ma sister ...i alwys cum on her panties and bra

garvin May 28 2010 1:14am FLAG
my sister is so sexy .....if u want to know about her ...ma email id is garvinb@ymail.com

sis fuker May 28 2010 1:16am FLAG
what a sick ers make me sick

Matrix Jun 05 2010 6:34am FLAG
what a sick ers make me sick

Matrix Jun 05 2010 6:35am FLAG
yall are a bunch of sick basterds who wants to their mom or sis that bad that is SICK

disgusted Aug 11 2010 11:43pm FLAG
Best feeling for a boy is when he tells his 45 years old mom to lift him in the air and then let his limp body fall over her shoulder (in half, his legs hanging in front). His drunk mom smiles and then bends over to let her son get on her back. When se catches his legs and stands on, he's hanging helplessly upside down. She laughs and calls him a ,sack of potatoes, and he enjoys the feeling of being abducted by big breasted round butted milf. All he could see is her arse in tight denim miniskirt and her powerfull legs and high heels. He enjoys sniffing her butt through her miniskirt and wishes she would let him over her shoulder forever.

Ots lover Aug 20 2010 11:20pm FLAG
LOL WTF

noneya Aug 21 2010 1:40pm FLAG
ummmmm WTF do u all live in alabama?

HECKERZ Aug 26 2010 9:02pm FLAG
Haven't written anything on here for a while! But I'm not that way anymore though. Yes I like feet but that was long ago when I was and my hormones were our of hand. I'm now and I'm not like how I was before of course! But anyway, this whole insest thing isn't good at all and people shouldn't be doing this to their own family. But have a good day everyone!

Bob Aug 29 2010 1:13am FLAG
my sisters touched me when i was a young ****... i licked them silly i have no regrets im 31 now last year i ed my sisters arse on new year we were blazzing they warped my mind but its life

gemmell Nov 20 2010 2:29pm FLAG
This is kinda nasty especially the mom part. The sister part is nasty to but not as much as the mom and the only family member is my cousin she's 27 but she's like a distant cousin

incest=Nasty Nov 28 2010 8:18pm FLAG
U can just dont let ur parents no

Silly puddy Feb 23 2011 10:13pm FLAG
i love being with my brother

stacy Feb 28 2011 11:11pm FLAG
My mom deepthroats me regularly. I've cum down her throat countless times honestly. We get really loud so her neighbors can hear us from their condos. We leave the door open hoping ppl will see us.

Lover Oct 17 2011 10:01pm FLAG

Lover Oct 17 2011 10:07pm FLAG
I taste my 19 yr old daughter panties and her pu**y it was good i want to heck her im 45

Anonymous Nov 22 2011 5:17am FLAG
My sis is 49 im 45 ben with her all my life in love that p***ys

Anonymous Nov 22 2011 10:11am FLAG
I sucked off my dad when I was , he was drunk and jerkin off to *** on the tv and I sucked his c*ck

Anonymous Feb 25 2012 4:17pm FLAG
-1'

1 Mar 21 2012 1:33pm FLAG
1

-1' Mar 21 2012 1:33pm FLAG
I look average my daugher when she was 8 yrs and sleep same bed. now she is and ordey period. I start bang her since 10 yrs. I also bang her when she period.

dear dad May 08 2012 5:57pm FLAG
Wow you freaks amazing Grow up get a life thats stupid you all are going Hell for the wrong things

Bryan M Crow Necklace Apr 04 2013 5:02pm FLAG
OMG I CANT BELIEVE THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE IN THIS WORLD, AND MOST OF THEM CHOOSE TO BE STUPID!!!!!

the only smart one Sep 22 2013 5:27am FLAG