I'm attracted to my step son

The Problem: Idk what to do the man I married doesn't touch me n his son very handsome and I just want to feel his touch only once one problem my daughters are very protective of him and i fear they might like him as well and idk if I mind or not

Asked by: Mrs b at 11:30:56 AM, Sunday, May 20, 2012 PDT FLAG

Well text him asking him 2 you simpel xx

abc May 21 2012 9:14am FLAG

Will it be that easy?

Mrs b May 21 2012 2:05pm FLAG
you pedophile, get a grip women he probs half ur age or less!!!!!!!!!!

tia May 22 2012 9:51am FLAG
want to know ask me in private, onlylitones3@yahoo.com

me May 22 2012 4:13pm FLAG
Wait it out ull get over it go read some stories or watch *** you'll be fine

Kamiguru May 22 2012 5:06pm FLAG
I AM IMRAN. MUJY APNI AMI PASAND HA BARY GAND OR BOOBS WALI MOTI HA WO. KOY FAMILY SEX CHATER HA TO MUJY MSG KERY. MUJY AUNTIES OR LARKION KI CHOOT CHATNY KA BE BOHAT SHOK HA. 0333=6922997 male_malexxx@yahoo.com malemalexxx@gmail.com maleforsex ye facebook ki id ha. thanks

IMRAN May 27 2012 12:50am FLAG
push him to the bed and say your gona me right now boy

death Jun 04 2012 2:21am FLAG
family chat k ly sweet28@yahoo.com,03075600535

kashif Jun 16 2012 9:02pm FLAG
Boyz r much interestd in sex than girlz or women, especialy in their step-mothers, i knw ths bcz i hv also step-mom, nd i m realy interest to sex with her, but that is other problm that i cnt say her for my feelings, bt for u i m advising that first of all snd ur all family members out of ur home but dnt snd ur tht stp-son whom with u wana sex, when ur all family members get out frm home, then after 1 hour u msg to ur son or say him that 'i m feeling pain in my back, can u massage me with oil at my back?' if he does agree, then call him in ur bed room, nd give him oil jar, nd take up ur blouse frm back side, nd say him for rub ur back with oil, as he wl start rubbing ur back, then say him, 'plz, rub whole back, especialy the down part' when he wl do that, he wl be slowly in sexual feelings for u, when he wl see ur hot nd beautiful body, nd then say him 'plz, continue rubing toward my belly(stomach)' as he wl stard to rub ur belly frm sitting ur back side, then say him 'plz, continue rubing toward uper side of my belly (signaling for boobs) [note: u should have alrealy removed ur breaser], as his hands start to move toward ur breast then say him 'plz, carry on ur hand moving toward my boobs, it doesn't matter!'then he wl do like that, nd when his hands reachs to ur boobs, then say him 'plz, press them(boobs) slowely or softly!' if he does like ths all, then u understand tht he is now fully attractive to u, nd then say him freely wht u want to do with him, after doing ths all, its my guarantee that he wl nt refuse u, nd he wl ready for having sex wid u...! Can u act on ths advice?, i think ths advice wl fully help u, if u can follow ths advise....!

Gud.adviser Jun 29 2012 3:57pm FLAG
go for it!

Mike Jul 20 2012 4:44am FLAG
, you trippin'. Although this "fantasy" may or may not cross your mind, it is purely a psychological attraction and not one of physicality. The concept and "notion" of sleeping with one's step-mother is merely appealing to men due to it's portrayal in ***ography and in social media as an exploit that is of excess eroticism and is quite difficult in achieving. It is for this reason (challenge, extremely exaggerated beneficial outcome) that any male would ever want to participate in a sexual escapade with a female that is past her prime sexual stage. Good luck with your life, but you're clearly a moron.

Actual.Gud.adviser Nov 21 2012 6:43pm FLAG
m7CrnX Hey, thanks for the article post.

YqwZIDHLQPUGK Oct 25 2013 2:04am FLAG
have fun!!!i did and infact i have babies from step-son,but my husband thinks their his :) as long as the old men dont find out

cheating-woman Jun 02 2014 6:09am FLAG