Your Ad Here

I want to take advantage of my stepsister while she sleeps

The Problem: I'm and I have a 26 year old stepsister , I was when we first met and ever since then I've wanted to f??k her. I've spied in her , jacked off to her panties but I haven't gotten lucky . Recently I was able to put a camera in the bathroom while she took a shower. She is incredibly HOT and I wana f??k her but she has a bf So I decide that I will do it while she sleeps Can anybody recommend a good homemade sleeping drug?

Asked by: Reddy at 01:57:22 PM, Saturday, June 02, 2012 PDT FLAG

yea, like shes gana let you do it..........

me Jun 03 2012 12:00am FLAG

umm u should go to jail. putting a camra in her room is ing illegal....

me Jun 03 2012 12:01am FLAG
I have something but would have to send it to you

Anonymous Jun 03 2012 11:21am FLAG
your an ass my bro would never

Nina Constinova Eymen Dobrev Aka NinaDobrev89 Jun 05 2012 5:14am FLAG
aap mere mail address par raabta karo hz.imran@hotmail.com

Imee Jun 12 2012 3:17am FLAG
Ur fuking crazy n so fuking weird why wud u wanna do that Jesus Christ u fuking weirdo u deserve to be killed

anon...... Jun 20 2012 3:36pm FLAG
Cough syrup the night time kind but its kind of strond so mix a little in with her food idk just so she can't taste it and ps u will also get charged with rape if she testifys aginst u so have fun pss just go order a hooker man seriously

evil chick Jun 21 2012 2:21am FLAG

evil chick Jun 21 2012 2:22am FLAG
When they put u in Prison for rape, sweaty fat dudes will take advantage of you while u sleep, and while ur awake.

xpostfacto Jul 08 2012 7:22pm FLAG
Go to your local chemist and ask for a bottle of cold medicine and place about 4 drops on a hanky and put it over her face and nose till she her head drps sideways in her sleep then she is all your for about 4 to 6 hours and she wont feel a thing or remember that it ever happened

Anonymous Jul 09 2012 10:40pm FLAG
LET JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL

GOD Jul 14 2012 7:24am FLAG