I always see my **** sons ***** at home with erections

The Problem: I'm a 48 year old dad, and I have five sons who are , , , 18 and 20 years old. We all live together at home. My sons always walk around the house ***** and I always get to see them *****. Sometimes they even walk around the hallways fully ***** even if their penis is fully erect and pointing up, and let me see it. I've also seen them masturbating in their room, and when they see me they don't stop masturbating and just let me watch. One time my son was ***** and he had an erection and I told him, "Wow! Your penis has really grown!" Then he told me, "Yeah dad, it's 7 inches long. Wanna touch it." And then he let me put my hand around his thick erection and feel how long and hard it was. Are you guys the same at home with your dads? If you are a dad, do your sons let you see them ***** too?

Asked by: JackGrey at 04:31:41 AM, Thursday, July 05, 2012 PDT FLAG

Ur gay hahah

Anonymous Jul 05 2012 9:12pm FLAG

I really want to have gay sex with my dad and I want to suck his sexy penis

Anonymous Jul 07 2012 1:25pm FLAG
Hey jack grey how old are you?

;) Jul 07 2012 10:24pm FLAG
Jack grey u r chutia.

Anonymous Jul 08 2012 9:18pm FLAG
Can yhu hook mii up with your son

Anonymous Jul 16 2012 12:12am FLAG
Wtf

Wtf Oct 23 2012 11:38pm FLAG
Pervert

dad Mar 14 2013 6:26pm FLAG
Im 19 and im the same with my mom. My penis is still allmost the same size as when i was two or three so it never bothered me if she saw it. When its hard its barley 2 inches and less than 1 inch soft i like to pu bk into my abdomen so its like its not even there. Usualy i wear breifs around the house or just be if im mainly in my room. My mom has caught me doing every gay thing u can think of so it doesnt bother me or her anymore if she opens the door and sees me using a big dildo or something i usually dont even stop unless she needs to ask a question or something. Were both used to it so she usualy just lets me finish. Or she will come in and dowhatever she needs to do in my room while i go about my bisness. If she dnt mind then it doesnt bother me either. My weiner looks the same as it did when i was a babby that is if its even sticking out at all lol so its never bothered either of us if she sees me

Anonoymous Apr 12 2013 5:52pm FLAG
I am a single mom age 40 with a **** son age 19. A few days ago I went in to wake him up. I found him sleeping ***** and uncovered. I said eeekk due to the shock and he woke up. I said my god am sorry but you need to at least use a sheet over you. He said OK mom its no big thing, you seen me before. Ever since he stays in a towel after his shower and sits around exposing himself. I am so embarrassed I don't say anything. I cant help seei9ng he is aroused most o0f the time. It seems to me he likes me seeing his penis and balls.

Debbie R Sep 11 2013 2:09pm FLAG
Ur totz gay

Anonymous Nov 19 2013 7:56pm FLAG