popping a cherry?

The Problem: what is popping a cherry on a girl, like what does this mean, I read it from something someone wrote on here, but I didn't know if they were just writing something or if it really is something, so what is it?

Asked by: xtraxtra at 01:59:05 AM, Monday, March 15, 2004 PST FLAG

I have no idea.

ashbug8 Mar 15 2004 10:10am FLAG

lose your viginaty

sexysaxon Mar 15 2004 10:20am FLAG
its the thin layer above the girls cervex when you 'pop' it there maybe blood hense the cherry part

Anonymous Mar 15 2004 3:27pm FLAG
I think it is what anonymous said ^^^^

AnOnYmOUs Mar 15 2004 4:55pm FLAG
so is this like bad for it to happen?

xtraxtra Mar 16 2004 9:21am FLAG
NO, it's not bad it's natural. But I wouldn't intend anyone do it unless they are married. The way I view it is sex is wrong until you are married as for the way the Holy Bible advises.

daniellover Mar 16 2004 5:13pm FLAG
its having sex with a virgin!

x_kezzy_x Mar 16 2004 5:22pm FLAG
haha bible my ass

lol Mar 17 2004 1:10am FLAG
dont make fun of the bible.

azn catholic Mar 17 2004 5:40pm FLAG
i eat bibles i eat them

bible basher Mar 18 2004 1:14pm FLAG
the bible is the biggest load of about god / jesus etc etc its been scientifically proven that the bible is just a story. theres so many holes in it that it cant possibly be tru. it just gives false hope to simple narrow minded people, who *need* something to believe in. believe in yourself instead.

the bible is wrong Mar 21 2004 10:39pm FLAG
can u pop ur cherry by using vibrators and like dat?

sexima Mar 22 2004 10:04am FLAG
Yea you can pop your own cherry

TroubledGurl21 Mar 25 2004 8:19am FLAG
How can you pop your own cherry?

SeCrEt KiSs Jan 01 2005 1:39pm FLAG
that's what i want to know cuz i heard u can bleed from popping ur cherry when u have sex, and that would be embarassing, lol. so how do u pop it ur self?

i ♥ pink! May 10 2005 10:13am FLAG
well i heard u can pop ur cherry by masturbating

lilvolleyballch May 29 2005 11:11pm FLAG
juss buy a really big dildo and shove it up there that'll do it. lmao.

sexaygirly08 Jun 06 2005 1:36pm FLAG
when you pop your cherry, it doesnt necessarily bleed right away, mine took about an hour to bleed

nobody Jul 26 2005 7:39pm FLAG
is it possible that I didnt pop my girlfriends cherry the first couple of times that we had sex but after a couple of times it popped?

Anonymous Aug 14 2005 12:07am FLAG
haha ur pbly not the first guy if u didn't pop it

Anonymous Aug 24 2005 11:42am FLAG
how do you know when your cherrys popped?

Anonymous Sep 07 2005 2:50pm FLAG
my advice is WAIT!sex is not all that great and if he really loves you he will wait as long as you want and not cheat!and if you dont wait then use a condum and find out facts.also get put on birth control.there are ways to get on it even if your parents wont let you!!!

brittni curtis Nov 10 2005 9:03pm FLAG
u don't have to have 'sex' to 'pop ur cherry' u could do it while ur putting a tampon in. riding a or sumthin like that! so don't be freaked out or w/e if when u DO have sex your 'cherry' doesn't pop

iknoweverything Nov 17 2005 3:35am FLAG
riding a HORSE*

iknoweverything Nov 17 2005 3:36am FLAG
yea.. i was masturbating and i got a little too into it and i accidently popped my own. Im actually kinda glad i did tho b/c now i dont have to get it all over a guy.

Anonymous Dec 07 2005 3:49pm FLAG
Can you feel your cherry pop?

Anonomus Dec 27 2005 7:24pm FLAG
yo people.my boyfriend keeps on saying he is gonna pop my cherry and i have no clue what that means

sexy_phillychick Dec 30 2005 10:48pm FLAG
can some one tell me what that mean

to get your cherry poped you dont have to have sex you can keep your virginity and have your cherry poped you can pop your cherry when you get fingered! it hurts though -sometimes- and you bleed but when it stops hurting it feels really good!

kandice Jan 02 2006 7:25pm FLAG
go and get a real life my very bored,lonely and somthing na i mean

cha boy cashmoney ya honey dumby Jan 03 2006 12:51pm FLAG
To keep it simple to understand: There is a webbing of skin, up the vagina (2"-3"). It looks like a spider web and it is stretched across the canal right where the penis is inserted. there are a variety shapes, some are are stretchy and some are not and tear. I love to drink the wine of woman.

rithra@yahoo.com Jan 11 2006 8:51am FLAG
when a girls hymen is broken. its a thin layer of tissue, and when it breaks its called pop the cherry because sometimes it will lead to bleeding. its natural, its something that happens to make sexual intercouse easier and less painful. but popping the cherry doesent always happen in sex, sometimes with tampons or physical activities like back riding.

stupidmotherer.google it. Jan 17 2006 6:50pm FLAG
Popping ur cherry is just anoughter word for losing ur virginity, my Brother ed me really hard when he was taking my virginity away from me and i bled like hell, I have to say it hurt like hell and i cried but i couldent do anything cause he had tied me up and gagged me and i am only

Little Fish Feb 05 2006 2:48pm FLAG

Little Fish Feb 05 2006 3:01pm FLAG
people question? hmm., wat does it mean 2 get ur cherry popped. i thought i knew, but juss hearing n experincing it. i now no wat it is. but @ da same tyme., i'm b lost. i no its wen u bleed. but y do u bleed? n wat causes it 2 bleed

confused-n-alwayz unsure Feb 23 2006 5:44pm FLAG
umm., lil fish., bot dat its my business., but did ur brother reallie do dat 2 u

wtf!!!!!!!!!r people sick everyday Feb 23 2006 5:45pm FLAG
I'll answer the physical question first. Girls have a protective "thin skin" that protects their vagina from infection. This can be thick or thin, and actually for many girls this is broken through normal activity like bike riding or back riding. So many girls don't have any 'breakage' at all with their first intercourse.the poping of your cherry is NOT loseing your virginty!

loading_please_wait Mar 07 2006 6:57pm FLAG
why does sex hurt so bad the first time?

annoymus Mar 11 2006 9:49pm FLAG
i dont want to have my boyfriend pop it for me...whats the easiest way for me to pop it myself?

some one Mar 21 2006 3:03pm FLAG
"Popping the cherry" means taking your virginity away. Here's a little play: Boy: Hey, babe. Girl: Yeah? Boy: I'm going to "pop your cherry". Girl: *slaps him and he falls unconscious* You don't have to worry about your hymen(cherry), because anything can happen and it can break(pop). It may bleed if the vagina is not wet enough. Sex would hurt the first time you do it(for females) because the vagina is tight if you're a virgin and when a penis is aroused its erect penis is hard and long which causes the vagina to stretch, thus making it hurt.

Jester Mar 23 2006 6:20pm FLAG
i gotta a lap top and i have a d*ck in me right now oh yeah oh yeah harder ooohhh yeah give it to me rougher

lips Apr 07 2006 9:29pm FLAG
how does it feel when ur cherry gets popped?

**SeXxIrIcAn** Apr 22 2006 9:28am FLAG
hahahahhahaha people are crazy and this website is proof

im only on this site cuz its 1 in the morning.. everyone else ne Apr 23 2006 9:32pm FLAG
i'll say getting your cherry pop is not easy 4 sum people. 4 most people it time 4 there chery 2pop. so my advice 2 u is to WAIT 2 THE RIGHT TIME.

CUTE 'N'SEXI May 09 2006 3:57pm FLAG
This shi is soooo funny!! :-D

WhatEva May 09 2006 8:25pm FLAG
look, Ur cherry may hurt when doing an "activity" wit someone...if so, u can always reach in urself, and move it out the way so it doesnt hurt anymore- ;-)U know where it hurts, Lucky for me, my boyfriend knows when and where i hurt, so he accomadates to me quickly...damn hes great

Whateva May 09 2006 8:27pm FLAG
what is boyfriendback riding

ME,MYSELF&I May 18 2006 10:40am FLAG
great site for lil' ppl 2 read lol!

some pll who dispise this site for resons and have fun reading i May 31 2006 2:34am FLAG
lol

dhg May 31 2006 2:34am FLAG
ok well i dont know what "boyfriendback riding" is but whoever said a tampon can "pop ur cherry" lied. it was a big thing in like the '60s becuz women didnt want their daughters to "lose their virginity" to a tampon and so it was tested and a tampon isnt thick enough nor long and hard enough to do anything. as for the whole "poping the cherry" i believe that has already been explained. Also some gurls may not experience pain. So if u dont feel pain ur first time dont do nething about it or think nothing happened. It all depends on how thin or thick ur hymen is. if u are rough in sports or do gymnastics or back riding or bike ride a lot then ur hymen is most likely thin. The gurls that experience the most pain have a thicker hymen and if it hurts badly i recamand that the guy not do nething don't continue the sex but dont pull out. Let the pain pass. and if it is too painful then just quit with the sex, take a tylenol and get a heating pad. not many get pain that bad. but always becareful. If u want to pop it on ur own or what ever be EXTREMELY careful bacteria and other infections can get in there then u can get things like yeast infections which are easily taken care of. i hope this helped a little bit.

being bored is a bitch Jun 06 2006 5:50pm FLAG
Okay WOW

Anonymous Jun 10 2006 12:21pm FLAG
my boyfriend poped my cherry it was so embarasing.......well im just making sure u can onley pop it once right??????

yourboyfriendsayshey Jun 19 2006 9:58am FLAG
yeah u can only pop it once and when the layer of skin is broke u bleed and it can happen before you have sex it can happen by simply riddin a bike or something like that......its not a big deal

theonethatknowssomethingaboutsex Jun 24 2006 9:08pm FLAG
does anyone feel something when you masterbate, it feels like the skin and it HURTS like hell to keep sticking it up there, GOD I NEED A GUY

iwantodevirginize Jul 01 2006 8:45pm FLAG
well im and i always wanted to pop my own cherry. and i tried to stick things up and i made moans but never popped. please heeeelp

pleasehelpimhorney Jul 02 2006 2:49pm FLAG
my name is sherylin dore and i dont know if i popped my cherry or not. i ran into an pole and it bled. did it pop!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

sherylin Jul 04 2006 12:26am FLAG

sherylin Jul 04 2006 12:26am FLAG
Lol i am so stupid. my last name is meijer. my AIM is xo nthelips x 3. if you could give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated. <3 sherylin, bay city, michigan.

sherylin Jul 04 2006 12:32am FLAG
that was alec badour who said that.:] i dont need any help learning how to "pop my cherry" kay? but if you do i am sure alec would help you. he has been talking to me about for like an hour. he gives really good advice. his AIM= alec badour

SHERYLIN. Jul 04 2006 12:36am FLAG

SHERYLIN. Jul 04 2006 12:38am FLAG
how a guy can pop ur cherry girl is um they have to go deeper and faster that it hurt and then after having sex, when u stand up, start bleeding because that happen to me the first time but i wasn't a virgin it was that he went too deep and fast that i couldn't take it anymore!

Ms.Perfect Shorty Jul 11 2006 12:11am FLAG
ok im and i lost my verginity to my bf i love himm sooooo much and im just wondering what are all the ways for safe sex i know condoms and birth control but is there anything else jw???

urboyfriendsayshey Jul 14 2006 1:53pm FLAG
if ur only using a condom nd ur not on birthcontrol watt R the chances of getting pregnant.........nd is there any way of gettin birthcontrol without ur parents havin 2 kno????

anonymous Jul 15 2006 11:58pm FLAG

anonymous Jul 16 2006 12:01am FLAG

anonymous Jul 16 2006 8:39am FLAG
one day i was at school with my friends and sister ands some firn cute sexy boys and thay bust out and said i am going to pop your cheery i did not no what that mean but now i do it mean when a boy have sexy with you and he do it deep and hard it pops and you bleed

Anonymous Jul 16 2006 1:21pm FLAG
PEOPLE NEED TO STOP SAYIN THT THE BIBLE IS NOT REAL CAZ IT IS ITS NOT ABOUT DAMN SCIENCE!!!!!!!1

some1 Jul 26 2006 9:01pm FLAG
wtf is bouyfirend riding? does it mean doing your guy?

Jul 28 2006 11:42am FLAG
omg its not boyfriend riding they r trying to say Horse* back riding dman dumb ass

I know it all cause ya know how we do it round her Aug 02 2006 9:05pm FLAG
haha it is riding is it if ya lost ya virginity did ya pop the cherry

im still a virgin with questions Aug 09 2006 10:15pm FLAG

im still a virgin with questions Aug 09 2006 10:33pm FLAG
ive had sex numerous times and my man has EVER popped my cherry...so i was wondering if it was like a bad thing bc ive NEVER been popped...

cutie chicca Aug 11 2006 4:07am FLAG
SO I've read this whole page and here's my problem. I've had sex twice and both times have just hurt like a hell...so does maturbation, It sucks cause I'm crazy . SO can I make the cherry thinner by excercising more or how do you "move it out of the way"???

Anonymous Aug 15 2006 12:00am FLAG
TO CUTIE CHICCA: no, its not a bad thing that you've never popped your cherry, it's actually a good thing. you're really lucky actually. it's either you already ripped your hymen from some sort of exercise or maybe it was the tampon you used or it could just be that you're one of the lucky people that don't bleed(its normal for some people not to), but regardless, it's not bad at all. AND TO ANONYMOUS: the ONLY way your going to be able to stop the pain is through time..of course the first couple of times are going to hurt, it's normal..the pain will eventually go away with experience. the more you have sex, the better you will feel..which shouldn't be a problem for you, since your crazy ! hahaha well yeah i hope i helped :)

me. Aug 18 2006 11:22pm FLAG
umm yeah my grandpa tld me that he was gonna pop my cherry ...i didnt kno what that ment until he pushed me on the bed and we started doing "it" It hurt relle bad. im only is it bad that it popped so young??

i ed my grandpa Aug 28 2006 1:06pm FLAG
Some people sould listen to Lyfe Jennings. Think before you let it go. when i got mine popped i didnt hurt me. i didnt feel anything really but know i am glad it got popped but just because you did that take my advice and dont be a freak about it.

Atlanta Girl Sep 19 2006 10:31am FLAG
By having sex you are accepting the responsibility of getting pregnant, no matter how safe you are, using Condoms, birth control, the shot whichever, there's always that possibility that you could get pregnant, my advice to you is wait until you really accept that responsibility no matter how much you love the other person, because the only %100 way of not getting pregnant or even get diseases, is to NOT HAVE SEX. And having your boyfriend pop your cherry is really not that big of a deal, if you've talked about it he should know what to expect. and if he really does love you he wouldn't mind and in some cases actually be happy he was the one who did that. Especially if you believe you will be together for a long time. Another thing don't ever let someone push you into doing something you really don't want to do. A guy who loves you won't make you do anything. Especially if you're not ready, you won't be relaxed and if you're not relaxed it will hurt a lot. And for those of you who have gotten child molested, Did you tell anyone about it? If not you should, because if you don't you'll regret it and it will haunt you. My fathermolested my sister and her friends and is in prison for life, I have no clue who he is what he looks like, nothing, but do I feel bad that I don't know him? Well sometimes it hurts to not have ever had a father figure around, but other than that no. Because what he did was wrong. And he's paying the consequences. And if ANYONE needs someone to talk to about anything I am always willing to help out I'm actually looking into being a psychologist/counselor And everything we would talk about would of course be between us and only us UNLESS it involves hurting oneself, hurting others and questions of abuse. AIM:Relientkisses e-mail:the_unspoken@msn.com

XsilentX Sep 26 2006 1:30am FLAG
Me and my boyfrind had sex like 2 weeks ago and i was a virgin.. but he wasnt... n he poppd my cheerry.. it wasnt embarising.. i didnt bleed til liek a hour after he left... n it wasnt like omg im gonna die.. its normal.. so gurls jus chill out.. ull understand win it happens to u!!!

*yagurlamy* Sep 29 2006 2:51pm FLAG
to i hecked my grandpa:: wtffff? i hope your leing and to everyone else:: popping your cherry doesnt always hurt and many things other then sex can pop your cherry like bike riding, * back riding and even thongsssss

me Oct 10 2006 1:16pm FLAG
HEY I NEED HELP ON KNOWING IF MY GIRL FRINDS CHERRY IS POPPED WE HAVE DONE IT OVER LIKE 50 TIMES BUT IT ALL WAYS HURTS HER EVERY TIME AND SHE DONT EVEN LET ME PUT IT IN ALL THE WAY AND IT MAKES ME LOOK STUPID FOR NOT HAVEING IT POPPED WHAT DO I DO PLZS HELP EMAIL ME AT thuggster381@yahoo.com

thuggster381@yahoo.com Dec 10 2006 3:52am FLAG
CAN YOU POP UR CHERRY BY GETTIN FINGERED...?

NANZZA... Dec 12 2006 5:28pm FLAG
NOW IM KINNDA SCRED BCUZ THEY SAY IT HURTS WHEN IT POPS AND YOU BLEED. THATS KINDA SCARY TO ME BUT I HOPE I POP IT BY DOING SOME KIND OF EXERCISE .........OH AND SORRY TO THE GIRLS THAT GOT DONE BY THERE GRANPA AND BROTHER........OH AND THE BIBLE IZ REAL YOU DUMB ASSES AND IF SOME ONE CAN GIVE ME SOME ADVICE MY E MAIL ADRESS IZ BLESSEDFEET1@AOL.COM THANXS.

ThE gUrL wHoS sCaReD Dec 18 2006 11:34pm FLAG
people thats sick Y would u pop ur own cherry so u lose it to ur self how would u explain it to people if they asked oh say yea i lost my virginity to myself wonder ful ur sick! oh to the dude whos girl friend wont let him go up on her all the way give it time it hurts and talk to her about it see if u cant convience her to let u go all the way but go really slow see if that works.!

grossed out Dec 24 2006 7:07pm FLAG
How long does it bleed for because my boyfriend has just popped it like and hour ago and it still bleed lightly tho !?! someone awnser please =] xx

Me Jan 03 2007 12:22pm FLAG
is popping the cherry hard?

somebody Jan 05 2007 12:55pm FLAG
i wont to know if your cherry is in the front of the viagian or back?

no one cares Jan 05 2007 8:16pm FLAG
OKAY, SO iM PRETTY LUCKY CAUSE iM ONE OF THE LUCKY GiRLS WHO HAD SEX LiKE A MiLLiON TiMES AND iT DiDNT HURT ME WHEN Mi CHERRY GOT POPPED..AND i KNOW FOR A FACT THAT iT POPPED.. BUT YEA GOT Q'S THEN iM ME ON AiM ::: XOXURSOFINEXOX

SAMMYY Jan 07 2007 4:22am FLAG

SAMMYY Jan 07 2007 4:28am FLAG
Heyyy, how can i pop my cherry? im guna have sex soon but scared its guna hurt to much n he wnt b able to get it in ahhhh ??

meee x Jan 29 2007 10:21am FLAG
this is to meee x: advice to you if you wanna pop your own cherri then try splits or some kind of gymnastics. i havnt gottin mii cherri popped so this is just from what ive read and has made since. im also a virgin so im scared to but just remember this just doesnt happen to you it happens to everyone almost. and also one more advise as to pop ur own cherri then just finger urself and each time u finger ur self start w// 1 finger and after a while use 2 and then 3. this also help with losening urself so that when ur first time does happen then it wont hurt as bad or at all then you think.

ily.::.3 Jan 29 2007 7:41pm FLAG
ing

Anonymous Feb 24 2007 3:10pm FLAG
Oh jesus, reading all this has proper freaked me out now lol! I'm not planning on having sex any time soon cuz i'm not interested in havin a relationship at the mo but still, bloody hell it sounds ouchy. I've heard all these horror stories from friends that it hurts like hell and i'm beginning to wonder if its worth all the pain. I just know its gonna kill the first time!

confused Mar 07 2007 6:35pm FLAG
excuse me young children.. if you are looking to get your "cherry popped" as you have all been discussing on this here board.. then just get at me I love younger boys oops.. I mean girls* ;)

BORRIS the PED Mar 15 2007 1:55pm FLAG
now who would pop their cherry with their finger... if you ask me thats pretty sad... sex to some people is a big deal to others is like ok that was it... everybody diffrent we all should know that by now so girls asking if sex is going to hurt well depends on ur body some girls are tighter than others for those girls i feel sorry for but i say i you want it you take in that pain and do it .But dont let that boy take it away from you if you dont want him to have remember your the boss you control him he does not control cuz ooo he will walk all over you... p.s safe sex is the answer if you dont kno how to do it then why you do it anyways you have kno bussiness or you might just have a baby on the way if your stupid enough...duh...

reanna ma_you just dont kno Mar 19 2007 2:57pm FLAG
where can i get birth control for my gf so our parents dont kno?

-_- Mar 29 2007 8:55pm FLAG
i have a question...after you get your cherry popped how long does it bleed????

worrying im goin to have 2 periods this month!!!! Apr 07 2007 2:07pm FLAG
wow all of yall are funy. i just had my first time two weeks ago and it felt funny. i didn;t bleed so i'm guessin i pop my cherry by doing splits. i did it again this week and it hurted getting it in because i was nervous but after my third time i say it's gonna be non painful. f u wanna pop ur own cherry than all u got to do is use a pencil start with one and keep going until u can't put no more in. after that try plunger and ou in and out. this may sound weird but my friends do that lol i got aim if yall got any more questions. cyndia60@aol.com my screem name is cyndia60. i'm

krunkangel09 Apr 08 2007 4:34pm FLAG
yea to all you gurls poppin your cheery isnt every thing theres more to a elation ship than sex and i know this fro a fact. And to the guys dont try so hard to pop ur gfs cherry it aint no bug deal. And if any of ya disagree hit me up on my aim the sn is bbyboo321

Baby Apr 22 2007 2:26pm FLAG
I wanna pop my own cherry really bad but I have no clue how. I tryed shoving my fingers up there but it was too small so idk!! HELP!! my aim is nessaluvsyou7 HELP!! plz give me advice!

scared about sex Apr 29 2007 3:14pm FLAG
Well people what hole do you stick the penis upp??? i need to know plz plz talk to me on aim at nessaluvsyou7

Someone Apr 29 2007 3:30pm FLAG

Someone Apr 29 2007 3:38pm FLAG

Someone Apr 29 2007 3:38pm FLAG
you people are all dumb... And the BIBLE is REAL!!!!!!

good person May 07 2007 12:17am FLAG
I havent had sex and i'm not going to until I get married I advice you to wait.

good person May 07 2007 12:20am FLAG
some people say that you will walk differently after you've popped your cherry im wondering if you do cuz i dont wanna go around my parents and them notice anything different about me. so anyone that would know first hand if it feels different or if you walk different would you let me know please. oh and me and my bf tried it out a few nights ago and for me it hurt when he tried to stick it in it hurt really bad for me but i dont think he got it in far enough to pop anything so im still not sure.

me369 May 08 2007 6:54pm FLAG

me369 May 08 2007 7:07pm FLAG
All yall bitches is crazi if u ask me. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!! BUT imo do it but in my mind im ready but im reality im scared that if it hurts and i yell he wont want to have sex anymore. P.S- how many times acctually do u have to have sex 4 it 2 feel good after he sticks it in?

mz.2fly May 16 2007 4:27pm FLAG
it does hurt alot! me and my bf tried to have sex, but it hurt too much for me, so i decided to try again another day

dunbchik May 29 2007 8:07pm FLAG
YU`BiiTCH3ZS iIS KRASZii

MZ.AN0NYM0USZ Jun 03 2007 7:27pm FLAG
UMMmm LOSE UR IN VIRGINITY ITRS ALL COO A BOY LIKES GIRLS LIKE THAT

ME... Jun 11 2007 2:50pm FLAG
JUS IF U LOVE HIM LOSE IT BUT IF U DONT U A CRAZI BICTH3SSzz BECUZ HE WILL FIND A GIRL WHO WILL

ANONYMOUSz Jun 11 2007 2:51pm FLAG
popping the cherry is when the boy pops you thing inside and your not a virgin anymore it doesn't happen everytime you have sex just the first

already popped Jun 22 2007 1:26pm FLAG
ok so how would u know? if yall are havin sex

Sid Jun 22 2007 3:37pm FLAG
is it possible that a girl can get her cherry pop by a guy finger?

sid Jun 22 2007 3:38pm FLAG
what other ways can you pop it??

Freaky_Chik Jun 23 2007 5:09pm FLAG
need advice IM mee Volcommm X3

agghh i hate this Jun 25 2007 12:13pm FLAG
ok i tried popping my own cherry by like putting stuff up there but it just herts andd it doesnt feel good @ all like wen will it feel good ...help!!! plzz!!

yr face Jun 29 2007 9:34pm FLAG
my boy frend has bin asking me if i wanna do stuff but i want to like after its popped hellppp!!!!!!

yr face Jun 29 2007 9:38pm FLAG
yea guys same question as the first yr face ...=|

tell mee! Jun 29 2007 9:40pm FLAG
omg ye guys answer the same question as tell mee! and yr face!!

Anonymous Jun 29 2007 9:42pm FLAG
does it bleed alot/for long??

sum chik Jul 02 2007 11:56am FLAG
Does Your Cherry Pop The First Time You Have Sex???

Confused??! Jul 13 2007 10:30pm FLAG
Can you pop your cherry by getting fingered like 3 times?

phaedra Jul 15 2007 5:56am FLAG
Omg my friend. her name is... wait i cant say.. well im am a lucky girl, because me and her have gay sex... she popped my cherry with a strap on. It felt good. so dont let them tell you it hurts. It feels GREAT! and then when they eat you out afterwards... mhhhhhmm. Omg I am so right this second.. so we are off to the bedroom. Bye. I hope i helped.

Your Mother. Jul 24 2007 8:06pm FLAG
i went to this guys house. and i had been talking to him on the computer. but i never actually met him. he said that we were going to watch movies. but it was at oclock at night. and i went over there. so it all started off pretty good and all but then he started moving around under the covers. so i new something was about to happen. soo we made out, and then that turned into him fingering me. Adventually after he was tired of that, it got moved into, me giving him a hand-job. haha well basically the same thing as a 69, which also hapened. (if you dont know what that is then google it) and he then started to eat me out =) best thing ever. okay so then i could tell he was getting pretty excited :] basically he popped my cherry, maybe....it doesnt hurt feells gOOOOd. Then we kinda had sex. enough said. so little ones who are reading this.. STOP READING IT, and stop making out and I N G! i love you sweetie pie. hope i helped you.

mhhmmm baby Jul 24 2007 8:13pm FLAG
help im and can i pop it by master batinb

cuty sexys Jul 30 2007 7:23pm FLAG
i need a pro to tell me how to pop ur cherry AIM me at phonsy06

im comfused Jul 31 2007 7:26pm FLAG
its wen u

no one Aug 14 2007 7:23pm FLAG
i wanna pop my own cherry how pleases help

no one Aug 19 2007 4:37pm FLAG
well i guess u can use a viberater or a dildo but thats ur choice me adn my bf have had sex 22 times and he still hasn't popped my cherry im and i think im prego .. just don't haev sex its bad and nothing works for birth control.. my mom has 9 kids and she has used everything... so just believe me wait...

Rae<3Arch Aug 19 2007 5:30pm FLAG
Somebody Add me on Yahoo n I Will Answer Ur Questions..... Christina_Collins@yahoo.com ADD ME!!!

BOREDBITCH Aug 22 2007 7:40pm FLAG
i think thatsex is really great when you are .I have sex every night and it feels free but the only thing is it is not the same boy. i cant keep a boy because i travel alot because of my job.but french boys can really have sex. BUT USE A CONDOM having children is painful but great they are adorable and they are fun to play games with.

_chick Aug 23 2007 2:11pm FLAG
umm me and my bf want to do it and im a virgin and hes kool with it so to the ppl who say that a guy likes it when a gurl has already lost her virginity. ITS NOT TRU my baby doesnt like whores or sluts so you guys can * off

happy gurl Sep 23 2007 12:22pm FLAG
u r some sick s

u sickos Sep 26 2007 9:15pm FLAG
no u cant pop a girls cherry byr fingering them

brittany Oct 02 2007 5:41pm FLAG
u girls sound sexc

chad Oct 19 2007 1:44pm FLAG
haha tha funny chad rlly funny watta lmao!!! j/k but rlly how would u know when ur cherry has been popd i mean can u feel it wen it pops or wut hmm...

go home get stond lol...*** Oct 27 2007 3:43pm FLAG
Hey yall First off I know that "popping the cherry" does not mean breaking your virginity. But its all confusing me. People tell me it doesnt hurt and some say it does. I dont know because im still a virgin. and like me and my boyfriend arent at that step yet. So somebody please tell me because Im tired of everybody else. Only tell me if you know what you are talking about because if you dont then I dont wanna hear it. You can hit me up at ms_pink_2you@yahoo.com And give me some advice or on here it doesnt matter. You can also IM me there as well.

Minky needs help Nov 06 2007 8:30am FLAG
to pop a cherry is when you have sex rough until ur bleed i think

winy noodle Nov 16 2007 9:57pm FLAG
i want ot know how to pop my cherry so my boyfriend doesnt know im a virgin i mean hes had sex like idk how many times and he is a really guy and wants to have sex but i keep on telling him no because it isnt the right time. i want ot have sex so bad but i dont want him to know im a virgin. please help me and soone who popped thier own cherry give me some advice and put on this page

i dont want my bf to know im a virgin Nov 19 2007 9:19am FLAG
dude is anyone out there help me he is on my ass about it

i dont want my bf to know im a virgin Nov 20 2007 1:33pm FLAG
hey baby i dont care if u are a virgin i will change that i know where you go to school and i go there to but im not payne im in grade and you flirt with me i gym class

i love brittany grey the one that needs help Nov 20 2007 1:35pm FLAG

i love brittany the one that needs help Nov 20 2007 1:36pm FLAG
it felt soo god when my cherry got popped

lala land Nov 30 2007 1:24pm FLAG
popping your cherry causes a little discomforst and may bleed but after it, it will feel amazing!

helper! Dec 10 2007 7:48pm FLAG
i need help im going to have sex soon AND I DONT WANT THE GUT TO POP IT SO I WAS WONDERING HOT U CAN POP IT YOUR SELF I READ MOST OF THE ADVISE AND IV TRYED IT ALL BUT WHEN I USE MI DILDO IT HURTS LIKE HELL SO THAT MEANS I DIDNT POP IT SO HOW ELSE CAN I POP IT? AND DOES SEX STILL HURT AFTER U POP YOUR CHERRY?

HAILEY (PLEASE HELP ME) Dec 11 2007 7:12pm FLAG
ok foo's i am prolly the only girl on this page who popped their own cherry just shove something up there thats thick enough handle of a brush small tube just do the damn thing it may not happen at first but just keep going PEACE

WOoo Dec 16 2007 10:10pm FLAG
no sex dusnt hurt after hurts -usualy-...sumtimes it does(for girls) but rarely.. ur bf orw/e wont b mad if u pop on them.. so dont b embarressed.. its COMPLETELY NATURAL..byes

?31? Dec 21 2007 7:58pm FLAG
ok how far in is your cherry?? i've been fingered before and i can feel this werid ball thing with like a circle in it it that my cherry?

help moi Jan 05 2008 9:16pm FLAG
my bf wants to have 'pop my cherry' but im not sure if im ready yet. but im scared if i dont he'll be mad. what do i do?

margarita babii =] Jan 09 2008 3:08pm FLAG
yo i think u guys should all just go out nd tap dat 2 times 3 times 4 times yo. dont waste ur time tryin to pop ur own cherry, u tanas!!

tapthatha Jan 09 2008 3:18pm FLAG
okay 4 real dnt stick nethang in you like a brush, cuz dats sick...ur finger okay, but nothing out of the unusual...and if you really want to pop ur cherry, go find ur damn bf.. ttyl

experienced Jan 22 2008 4:39pm FLAG
ok ... i need some help my girlfriend said i could feel her up that stuff but i need some help on how i would start that any advice?

Anonymous Jan 25 2008 12:11pm FLAG

Anonymous Jan 25 2008 12:12pm FLAG
haha wow you girls that are like and are so ing dumb!!

:] Feb 03 2008 5:46pm FLAG

your mom Feb 06 2008 8:20pm FLAG
ass

your mom Feb 06 2008 8:24pm FLAG
bitch

your mom Feb 06 2008 8:24pm FLAG
get a life whore

your mom Feb 06 2008 8:25pm FLAG
take it easy on me

your penis Feb 06 2008 8:26pm FLAG
i need to pop my cherry fast and like y would i use a brush.....dats sik!!!!but i dont want to use a dildo or anything like that......

tacos Feb 09 2008 1:37am FLAG
When your period first start is dat a form of ur cherry being popped

Unknown Feb 10 2008 7:07pm FLAG
ok..to tacos..if you dont want to use a household item..which i totally understand..just use your fingers..go in as deep as you can, as hard as you can, and fast.. I'm sure you will feel something move around..do that for a lil while, and you'll probably pop it

superman Feb 23 2008 12:49am FLAG
and no to that unknown one..you pop your cherry by having sexual intercourse.. Periods are a natural part of life, that everyone gets,,

superman Feb 23 2008 12:50am FLAG

superman Feb 23 2008 12:52am FLAG

superman Feb 23 2008 12:53am FLAG
idk if you can popo ur cherry by household items i have never tried. but sometimes when my biyfriend fingers me it hurts cuz he does it rele hard. i'm still a virgin. just some talk. idk if it helped any of you but just sayin. idk.

cupcakes are the t Mar 02 2008 11:57am FLAG
no you guys are totally all wrong!!! what you gotta do is take a frozen hot dog to break it...i do it all the time and it totally works..trust me..

hotdog Mar 04 2008 3:30pm FLAG
hahaha, i get a lot, and don't really finger myself but move my fingers around really fast above the hole..it feels really good. but is it bad?

sexyyy Mar 09 2008 10:39am FLAG
should i shave my vaginaa? im thir****, almost four****.

mhm =] Mar 09 2008 10:40am FLAG
ew thats disgusting. why would you even think of that? the only people who shave their vag are whores.

slut hater Mar 10 2008 1:03pm FLAG
WOW! NO! thats completely wrong! in the bible it says that if you shave your vagina you will go strait to hell!

bible reader Mar 10 2008 1:05pm FLAG
Hunny i'm sorry to say but the bible does NOT say that. And yall are screwed up to say that shaving your vagina is gross or bad because half of the human population does it. Its kinda gross to have hair down there. I mean if a guy eats you out you don't want them to get a hair ball! And just because i know all this stuff does not mean i don't beleive in god. I know for a fact that if you shave your vagina you will NOT go to hell. I promise. I did it (: and so does everyone else exept for you and the weird girls that said that because they are hairy little bitches that can't handle the truth of their hairy vaginas. No guy wants a mouth full of pubes.

The wise one. Mar 24 2008 3:01pm FLAG
I second that! The bible does not say it likes hairy vaginas or pubes. Trust me. Girls have hairy legs and they shave that! whats the difference? NOTHING!

Smart Bitch. Mar 24 2008 3:03pm FLAG
sex is .

sex machine Mar 30 2008 2:04pm FLAG
ok um...idk... this is embarrising haha :D cuz idk what to say... im just so bored and yea how can you and not know how to pop ur own cherry?? its so easy well i didnt pop my own my ex ex ex ex bf did but thats beside the point haha :D but yea i have a quetion... well... my friend said ur cherry gross back... she said she felt it agian [[ she has had her cherry poped befor ]] but she says hers grew back... can ur cherry grow back?? i didnt beleave her b/c she always lies... and i asked other people and some said yes and other said no so idk...

SexyBlondeChick Apr 02 2008 3:17pm FLAG

SexyBlondeChick Apr 02 2008 3:21pm FLAG

SexyBlondeChick Apr 02 2008 3:23pm FLAG
my friend told me you can get youe cherry popped by using a tampon is that true?

a Apr 10 2008 5:51pm FLAG
well 3 years ago i did it...and it didnt pop so dose that still make me a virgin?

anonoymous♥ Apr 13 2008 9:51pm FLAG
yo

yo Apr 25 2008 9:05pm FLAG
i 9 i want pop cherry

rina Apr 26 2008 11:58pm FLAG
RITE. IM AND PREG AND I HAVE POPPED MY CHERRY. JUST ASK UR BF 2 GO IN REALLY FAST AND HARD. IT DOESNT HURT.

TRUTHFULL GIRL May 04 2008 10:52am FLAG
Ok yal are too young!!! Yal need to get off this website!!!!!!!!!

amberly May 08 2008 7:50pm FLAG
How do you get condems with out your parent's knowing?

meghan May 08 2008 7:51pm FLAG
Somebody help Me!!! please. I rele need to know this.

meghan May 08 2008 7:53pm FLAG
well you people r not alot of help

meghan and amberly May 09 2008 9:43am FLAG
please somebody. I just now got back on this website to see if anybody gave me some advice but they didn't...:-(

meghan May 09 2008 11:21pm FLAG
ok meghan its simple you go to a pharmacy such as riteaid or even walmart and you buy some its not that difficult

duhhhhh May 17 2008 9:58pm FLAG
Ive had sex, but Ive never had my cherry popped....Ive never bled! Was I suppose to?

kittywisdom Jun 04 2008 9:51pm FLAG
okay ppl popping your cherry does not mean you lost your virginity unless you had sex....you can pop ur cherry doing almost anything!!!...it is a little bag of blood in front of ur cervix that will not pop unless you hit it..even after having sex several times you may still not pop it

franita Jun 12 2008 12:12pm FLAG
alrite so i have a question ive had sex 2 times now i mean the 1st was for like 5 mins but i didnt want it well long story and wen i finaly decided to try the secound time it went for about an hr and after that it hurt SO bad to go pee and stuff and ive been bleeding a little bit so does that mean my cherry popped??and if you already have you period does that mean you wont get you cherry popped?!

jellybean(: Jun 17 2008 6:06pm FLAG
fagggots.

loser Jun 19 2008 4:40pm FLAG
hey what happen if ur planning on having sex for the frist time? and ur a lil scared so u want to pop ur cherry? I really like this guy and we want to have sex but i want to pop my cherry so i dont have to worry about it how can i do that?

--->Brunette****<--- Jul 09 2008 5:25pm FLAG
helpp meee. please i read everything on this page and i tried the brush thing (with a condom) but i didnt go hard enough i guess because i didnt bleed. i dont wanna use a dildo because 1.. where would i get one from and 2 the doctor said it loosens you up..idk please help becaeuse i wanna have sex with this boy but i dont wanna bleed with him because that would b embarrsing... thanks =P

n e 1 out there?? Jul 22 2008 2:24pm FLAG
ok this is really off the subject but.......does anyone kno anything bout Cervical Cancer??? i really really need 2 kno something

tweety:] Aug 03 2008 8:11pm FLAG
i was masterbaten 1ns and ma boyfrend was watchen it ona webcam. so i was gettin realy intto it until i popped ma chery .i saw his face and he burst out lafen.and i agree with the bible being poo:D

galhoowantsherfanyliked Sep 29 2008 3:19pm FLAG
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ its ware one of ur egs getss stuk and an infection starts to grow or somfin like dat and its stops u frm haven kids .I THINK. tis was 4 tweety:] xxx

galhoowantsherfanyliked Sep 29 2008 3:34pm FLAG
ok ya that girl who said she got pregnant, i hoped u learned a lesson because thats just wrong and sorry but when you are like 20 ur child is gonna be 8 like wtf is up with that and ur a real slut if u really did get pregnant at , u werent ready and stupid

u r stuipid duhhhh use a condom Oct 24 2008 8:20pm FLAG
Wud the kandice that sent advice earlier happen to ae kandice firestone?

Anonymous Nov 13 2008 8:10pm FLAG

Anonymous Nov 13 2008 8:15pm FLAG
its not losin ur virginity cuz it cud happen wen playin a sport, so don't tell me u can lose ur virginity by jumpin off a trampoline lol, but its dis ting in the its cud pop den bleed.

Anonymous Dec 04 2008 8:37am FLAG
Hey for real I love my gf with all my heart and she loves me but you know its not time for sex that's gay man wait for a while tell you both are ready lol no point in getting hurt for someone who will hurt your heart

O.o lol Dec 05 2008 6:33pm FLAG
Well I'm about to go to sleep lol I'm tired lol well I'm and skate all the time lol need some people to txt me comment back here if you want my number to txt

O.o lol Dec 05 2008 6:36pm FLAG
you hard and put it in all the way the 1st time...so you don't have the pain for like 5 times until u finally let him :)

:) Dec 13 2008 5:57pm FLAG
I jus had sex earlier today for the first time yea he poped it..it only hurted for a second after that I wanted more and more it felt ooh so go and now when I see him I jus want to do it over and over again oh im so first play around with your click until your wet then when you wet enough stick your fingers in their and when it starts hurting take them out..

OweItWasSoGood Dec 31 2008 2:27am FLAG
WAZZUP MUTHAAS!!!!!!!!!

.l.. >_< ..l. Jan 01 2009 8:48pm FLAG
So i wanna ing condom as an early christmas gift and then the next day tells me she wants to wait for my birthday in september. it sucks total c*ck!

.l.. >_< ..l. Jan 01 2009 8:52pm FLAG
thats cold man. thats real cold. must hav been a ty christmas this year.

sucks for you Jan 01 2009 8:55pm FLAG
so O.o lol you seem to no a lot about this for a yr old. where the hell did you get all this crap? ur no ordinary ****ager. then again im not either. heh heh. i got third on the first date.

lucky ass sunnovabitch Jan 01 2009 9:01pm FLAG
Alrigt, I've been reading a lot of your things. For one. It's not embarssing if your cherry pops. Well it wasn't for me. I didnt feel it or anything. The guy actually called me and told me. Two. Not all girl's cherry popped the first time they have sex. Mine didn't. It was actually the third time. But it was with the same guy. Three. Why would you want to pop it yourself? Just to me. That's pointless. Have your boyfriend or whoever do it. It will probably mean a lot to them if they TRUELY love you. When I say truely. Don't believe when every guy says it. Just saying. Also stop talking about the bible. Everybody has there own opinion on the Bible. And have there own religions. Honestly, I don't have one. All of my friends do but me. So stop talking about Religion. Not everybody believe in the same shiit as you. Also one last thing. If your getting force(tied down, or by family, or if you just don't want to do it with that person. ect. ect) Please tell somebody. And stop saying it on here. Everybody is concered I can garuntee that. But please tell somebody. Like your parents. Hopefully they will believe you. But you cant just keep that stuff to yourself. [[ If anybody needs more help. Just send me an e-mail. Put a subject of what you need and i'll read it. my e-mail is. ms_juggalette@hotmail.com I'm not on everyday. But i'll get to you dont worrie]] xoxo

Yeah I'm Bi. Have a problem? Jan 03 2009 2:48am FLAG
I haven't gotten my cherry popped but if your gonna get it popped do it with someone you love trust and care for because if you lose it to some odd person you don't know its not worth it? and FYI it dose hurt if your tense but if you calm and relaxed it won't hurt....but just in case it dose lol have a pillow or rag handy...

stopreadingadviceanddoit Jan 19 2009 3:55pm FLAG
ok well after reading all the stupid on this web site here is my view about getting your "cherry popped"...well first of all lol don't DIY(do it yourself)thats messed up and second why lose your virginity now when you can sell it on E-Bay or something im sure ppl with pay good money? and third of all its just sad to see that all you people take about this?..but if you ppl want advice or anything about sex or something call me at 1-641-226-8997 ill give you ppl advice anytime ;]

well im on this web site cause its like 3a.m and im bored =) Jan 19 2009 7:34pm FLAG
ok well I have a question?..ok I've known this guy ever since elementary school and now were in high school and we still talk and he's offered to pop my cherry ( were not dating were just friends )but I don't know if I should let him pop it because I don't want it to be weird between us after? and the problem is is that he isn't a virgin and I am so he knowa more about sex and stuff...so give me advice I would appreciate it:)....oh and call that number to the comment above mine it really works!

who the hell reads this stuff? Jan 19 2009 7:42pm FLAG
when i poped my girls chery she didnt bleed til after we were done

jdl Jan 25 2009 10:07pm FLAG
wats the worse amount u can bleed wen ur cherry is popped

the one and only Jan 26 2009 3:01pm FLAG
im a virgin and i masterbate all the time is that bad

L28 Jan 29 2009 6:25pm FLAG
well I don't thing its bad to masturbate? I do it all the time?!?! but just don't do it to offten because then you can get dry?...and I really don't know how much your supposed to bleed but im pritty sure its not a lot?

omg no way this web site is like so amazing!!! Jan 29 2009 8:55pm FLAG
im a virgin and im a boy i masterbate to is that weird and how can i get a girl in the mood

david l Jan 30 2009 6:48pm FLAG
yall are crazy

ashely Feb 03 2009 10:48am FLAG
ok well the way a guy can turn me on is by just catching me from behind and kissing me on the neck and then from their just randomly start taking our clothes off start having sex its so unexpected I love it <3 but you shouldn't masturbate to much it can me bad and after a while you don't get the same effect as before like you just want more and more....lol david l lol we should meet eachother im sure I could show you how to turn a girl on ;]

sexy latina ;) Feb 03 2009 7:05pm FLAG
damn sexylatina whats yo number

david l Feb 04 2009 4:14pm FLAG
well were do you live david 1?..give my your number 1st :)

sexy latina ;) Feb 04 2009 5:09pm FLAG
well give my your number first david I ...were do you live anyways?

sexy latina ;) Feb 04 2009 5:22pm FLAG
i liv in elmira my number is 331 89

david l Feb 05 2009 6:47pm FLAG
weres elmira? lol and what's your area code? we can text eachother...mines 7998994.

sexy latina ;) Feb 05 2009 7:26pm FLAG
area code is 607 whars yours

david l Feb 06 2009 12:05pm FLAG
ny

david l Feb 06 2009 12:06pm FLAG
oh wow you live in ny?lol I live in ia

sexy latina ;) Feb 08 2009 8:51pm FLAG
area code 641 lol

sexy latina ; ) Feb 09 2009 6:22am FLAG
text me

david l Feb 09 2009 2:51pm FLAG
i really wanna but im scared i wach *** tho and they enjoy it but wat about da first time?

brooklen biish Apr 04 2009 6:23pm FLAG
Mee and my boyfriend wanna have sex..But apparently you have to be 'ready' what do they mean by that? x

I Love Him <3 Apr 21 2009 2:29pm FLAG
the bibles not dumb gth!

Anonymous May 22 2009 2:35pm FLAG
ok i have boyfriend that wants 2 have sex in 2 days and in a virgin andim not scared i just woderin if we use condoms will i sill get pregnant ?????? please answer

a girl who doesnt want 2 get pregnant Jun 19 2009 12:41am FLAG
come on please answer my question if u kno

a girl who doesnt want 2 get pregnant Jun 19 2009 12:46am FLAG
My advice would be to use condoms, its better safe then sorry! You can only get pregnaunt if he doesn't know how to put it on right or if it rips/pops inside you. Hope This Helps!

MG Jun 20 2009 11:26am FLAG
CAN YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINTY IF YOU GET FINGERED?

C Jul 16 2009 4:54pm FLAG
no

p Jul 23 2009 2:07am FLAG
no youre so stupid. the ONLY ONLY ONLY way to lose your virginity is if you have sex. and by sex, penis in vagina. the ONLY way. not by masturbating, not by fingering, by sex. doesnt matter if your cherry is popped without having sex, you're still a virgin.

some people are so stupid Aug 06 2009 3:12pm FLAG
i dnt know if i got my cherry popped coz i got my dog to lick me out :S i was , and i llooked down and it was bleeding, did i popp it?

xxxx Aug 19 2009 7:17am FLAG
ewww thats n' sick. i bleed alot when i lost my virginity. but i have a question. i had sex today and like he pulled out but when i was taking a shower right after i was cleaning myself and a lil bit of white stuff was there. do you think that im ed and could end up prego?

scared less. Oct 03 2009 10:36pm FLAG

scared less. Oct 03 2009 10:49pm FLAG
um I was lying on my couch an my gf was riding on top of me and I was watching it go in and out omg it was so hot and when I looked at it there was like white stuff around her lips but it was while my d*cks was still goin in and out of her and I hadn't cumed yet, but when I jiss on a girl sometimes there's like white robbery chunks in it and that's normal, is that wut it was like when u found it ?

im hot trust me Nov 30 2009 5:28pm FLAG

im hot trust me Nov 30 2009 5:34pm FLAG
ok wow im yers old and borris the ped im here for ya you can pop my cherry

ashley the virgin Dec 16 2009 5:57pm FLAG
my bf wants to have sex and im only , but I think i want to i rly do love him but all we have done so far is make out help!

Confused Jan 04 2010 1:07pm FLAG
my advice 4 confused is... dont! try foreplay and c if ur comfortable with any of ur clothes off in front of him. b safe incase u r. if u choose 2 hav sex... WEAR A CONDOM!!!!! trust me, the 1st time i had sex, it wus a little painful and my bf handled me bleeding supprisingly well and now it feels great but i wus very uncomfortable with him looking at and touching my body at first. he tried different possitions and now we hav our favorites. b sure u really lov ur guy:) i kno i do... we r getting married in march:) o... 1 last thing... if he goes down on u and u cum... it can b a little embarrassin if he licks it off u... but totally worth it!!! :P

trying2help:) Jan 20 2010 9:06pm FLAG
if any1 else has questions, im here 2 help... im getting my doctorate in nuclear medicine and the reproductive system. plus i have experience... this may seem weird 2 straight kids but if there r any gays, bis, or lesbians i can help with anything u guys need 2... :) trust me. dont b embarrassed... im here 2 help:P

trying2help:) Jan 20 2010 9:10pm FLAG
4 any of u kids out there cussing, this is supposed 2 b an informational site. knock it off! i kno u wanna seem coool but its not working. u make urself look really stupid and ignorant and if its insulting u make the person asking about there curiousity feel very bad and embarrised. please just let them ask without judging... treat people like u would want 2 b treated...

trying2help:) Jan 20 2010 9:15pm FLAG
thanku.. finalle sum1 cs tht talking lik tht is weird and dumm!

gossshhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jan 20 2010 9:16pm FLAG
goodnight children:)

trying2help:) Jan 20 2010 9:20pm FLAG
goodnight children:)

trying2help:) Jan 21 2010 1:50pm FLAG
hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa dat was funny

kmk Jan 27 2010 12:37pm FLAG
hi im nd me nd my bf friend had sex nd it was my first time. i was on top of him and i no his d*ck was in side me nd we did it for like a long time after wards wen we where done i didnt bleed nor wen we were having sex also he was going in me really far wht im sayin is that i dont no if he popped my cherry bc there was no blood so can some one older then 18 answer my question for me

chuckles420 Feb 07 2010 8:12pm FLAG
heey, my friend has recently had sex and she was scared about having her boyfriend pop her cherry too like everyone else is. but from what she found out and also tried, she said a good way to do it is pop your cherry in the bath, that way it doesnt hurt much, and if you do bleed, then you can wa away. but apparently doing it in the bath is easier, more hygenic, and also less painful! .. even though it might not hurt that much anyways. btw, im having sex soon, and i do alot of gymnastics and everything.. but i dont think my cherry is popped.. :L ahaaa. how can i pressurise my gymnastics into making me bleed? cause that seems the easiest way ;)

emmmzzieee... Feb 10 2010 11:09am FLAG
wa * not wapoo away :L

emmmzzieee... Feb 10 2010 11:10am FLAG
god sake.. * WASH IT.

emmmzzieee... Feb 10 2010 11:11am FLAG
I need help!I'm planing on having sex with my bf but he doesn't like the hole pop the cherry stuff;an I've been trying to an some ppl say fingering your self will work;but dot get me wrong I have fingured myself.But then I have very short fingers so I don't know if that would work to pop my cherry!

? Mar 29 2010 12:23pm FLAG
... im Kassiy and... I need to know if... well first is there anyway it doesnt have to hury wheni pop my cherry i've been trying withh a small dildo but it hurts kinda stings is that normal? Thanks

Kassiy101 Apr 14 2010 5:00pm FLAG
i pop my cherry with a vibrater and im , i only bleed for 10 min && dhatz ith , ith doesnt even hurt !

Anonymous Apr 25 2010 12:57am FLAG
omg im so scared. this dude kicked me really heard on my crauch and its bleeding pretty bad and t hurts and the bloods on the indside. dose that mean my cherry poped ?!? someone plz help!

cassie May 14 2010 2:07pm FLAG
Ok popping a girls cherry is when the man sticks his penis/d*ck/c*ck/fingers into a females whoha and if its the first time the girl has have sex or had any o9bject blood will come because the hympen will pop.

NOTGUNNATELLYA May 23 2010 2:04pm FLAG
im and a virgin i tryed popin my self with the handel parth of the brush and my vajj turned redish but it didnt bleed. is that bad? should i try again?

tam May 29 2010 10:28pm FLAG
Haz anybody gotten raped by a gang of black guyz which I'm not racist n I luv dem..........? I hav in an alley I wuz so fukn scarf but I'm thankful they don't kill meh ! No lie all the truth...

Holy iv been raped ! Jun 27 2010 12:23am FLAG
Im scared to have sex, because i dont want to look stupid to the guy. and i dont want it to hurt. How do i make it not awkward.?

I dont wanna be awkward Jul 12 2010 11:50pm FLAG
is it sick to see the blood all over the place wen a women has lost her virginaty

georgeous gir Jul 15 2010 1:59pm FLAG
okay.. so im really scared to get my cherry popped when im older. I think i would be embaressed for a guy to do it. So I was thinking i should do it by my self. If Anyone has could you please tell me if it hurts and if it bleeds alot. Thank you.

Marie&Riss Aug 03 2010 3:52pm FLAG

Marie&Riss Aug 03 2010 3:58pm FLAG

Marie&Riss Aug 03 2010 4:03pm FLAG
It hurt me and I never had sex again I was 18 now I'm 21 will it hurt again cause I was weak and my sisters bf had friends over she said y'all can watch tv and stay when she left I was in my room they came up and 2 held me down and 1 cum'd my mouth and my sis bf ducked me so now I'm scared

? Aug 11 2010 6:10pm FLAG
I mean ed( or rape is more like it) but yeah can anyone a girl please tell me will it hurt I beg i'm just so scared

? Aug 11 2010 6:13pm FLAG
Nope I'm a *** star an I alot of guys but no but sad story

*** Aug 18 2010 7:34pm FLAG
im .&i seem like a slut for saying this, but i used a hairbrush:L,because i knoe im never gona get a boyfriend; and i started bleeding.not that bad.just a little bit. does tht mean iv lost my v?:/

Anonymous Sep 27 2010 5:43am FLAG
Freak ass :0

Anonymous Nov 12 2010 9:57pm FLAG
Just thats it...plain and simple. If its happen it's gunna happen. So just do it

Me:o!! Nov 12 2010 9:59pm FLAG
finger yourself with alot of k.y. it worked for me.

kim Dec 30 2010 12:36am FLAG
People, People, people . The about it! You people don't know anything!! P.s I am a virgin and will be till I find the right guy and get married ;)

Bible Girl ;) Jan 27 2011 2:29pm FLAG
People , Popping your cherry isnt bad at all :) its perfectly fineee.!!!!!!

-Wahdd- Yuhh - hearrd! Jan 28 2011 8:56pm FLAG
Wait until You get Married and Youre old enough to have kids and understand True Love! It'll be Worth it.. trust me! ****age girls but for your own sake.. wait until youre old enough to understand it! there's so much MORE to life than just sex! Save Your Virginity until Your Knight in shining Armour come and sweeps you off your feet and plans to Marry You and had enough RESPECT and Love for You to Wait until Marriage to make Love to You <3

Your True Love Awaits You <3 Mar 01 2011 7:36pm FLAG
Is sex worth it if the Guy doesnt truely Love You? No! Read the book "Every Young Mans Battle" and Youll find out whats inside the mind of a ****age Boy! and for you girls "Every Young Womans Battle" will be a good book with tools to help you =) they sell it at barnes & nobles and other book stores.

I read both books and it helps =) wish I wouldve read them when Mar 01 2011 7:48pm FLAG
I just found those books and wow!! i read the summary and those books are so Realistic and helpful!! i wish i had them when i was !! it would have saved me ALOT of trouble and pain from guys!! thank You!!

The books Help =) Mar 01 2011 7:56pm FLAG
I just found those books and wow!! i read the summary and those books are so Realistic and helpful!! i wish i had them when i was !! it would have saved me ALOT of trouble and pain from guys!! thank You!! *A way to find out if a Guy really Loves You or is using you for his sexual needs is to ask him "Are you willing to wait until Marriage to have sex with me and pop my cherry?" if he says yes and doesnt pressure you.. its Love! if he gets mad then all he wanted was to have sex and would eventually break up with you and move on to an easy girl who has no respect for herself! not Worth it ladies!

The books Help =) Mar 01 2011 8:00pm FLAG
okay so idk if i popped her cherry,,, if i inserted my penis all the way in her vagina wat are the chances i pooppedd her cherry??

wtfiwjerngwipnj Apr 23 2011 2:31am FLAG
uhmm... take a hot dong put a condom over it and have a good time

secret May 01 2011 10:18pm FLAG
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....y

Anonymous May 01 2011 10:19pm FLAG
Popping your cherry is when you insert something into your vagina and you break something called a hymen, and it may bleed, so that's where the phrase came from.

The Iron Warrior May 31 2011 8:51pm FLAG
I wanna pop my cherry myself so the first time I have sex it won't hurt and I won't get blood everywhere. I tried to pop it with a condom and a hairbrish but it like didn't work!?! I'm really pissed I can't pop it... I need advice from ppl who actually know what the. there doing!!!! Lol thanksss

hot hannah ;) ! Jun 05 2011 10:20am FLAG
Maybe a Dildo will do it, but shoving fingers up your will NOT do a thing. smh @ girls that that do it by there self. SMH

Annoymous Jun 05 2011 5:44pm FLAG
Do the quys feel youurr cherry popping if youu didn't wanna tell them that youu were a virgin ?

Jailine Santiago Jul 14 2011 4:34pm FLAG

Jailine Santiago Jul 14 2011 4:44pm FLAG
Please answer my question like before today's over /: !

Jailine Santiago Jul 14 2011 4:52pm FLAG
making a guy wait is so stupid he and you both have sexual needs and sharing sex together will make you closer

Anonymous Jul 28 2011 6:44pm FLAG
werguihnf;g back riding

seigrj Nov 23 2011 11:55pm FLAG
XD

ghjkn Nov 23 2011 11:55pm FLAG
For Jailine: It is different for everyone, some bleed there first time and others don't. You can't feel your "cherry pop". It only feels painful for some there first time but usually you bleed after. You might have popped your own cherry and not even know it. For example inserting a tampon or playing a physical sport. You'll just have to find out!!!:)

Somebody Dec 05 2011 10:03pm FLAG
i mean im a dude im just wondering.. what the hell am I supposed to do once i pop a girls cherry? it sounds awkward as hell all the blood everywhere id be pissed .. so ladies please pop that yourself .. and to all that Bible s&it up there who gives a f@$k its your own opnion personally i belive in peace and joy in life not by some book that will tell me what to do or cant do.. no but thats just me

AlwaysImBored Jan 03 2012 9:04pm FLAG
oh my dear lord.. I cant believe people are comfortable saying god isnt real because he is! And kids having sex at really?? Wtf ... Thats wrong .. No love . Dont people remember who put you on earth??? God and jesus ... And you should dollow the rules he set.. And hey you dont have to believe me .. Just wait till you have to answer to them haha.just wait

baby Jan 30 2012 6:02pm FLAG
Okay first of all so wat if and so one want to have sex... let emm... all u needa do is rap it before ya tap it... rap yo dayum penis twice if u want to... I lost mine at no dayum problem bout that ... go ahead and getting yo cherry pop dnt hurt ask my sista she told me... if u dnt know how to have sex watch some dayum ***... the bible stuff OK we get it please the dayum lordy...

My! Mar 04 2012 1:44am FLAG

My! Mar 04 2012 1:48am FLAG

My! Mar 04 2012 1:52am FLAG
Does it hurt?

ScareddddD: Mar 18 2012 1:35am FLAG
Nopee, it doesnt hurt at all really. Im a virgin and i popped my cherry yesterday. I was jus shocked, but taking a nice shower helped me relax afterwards.

Cammi Mar 24 2012 8:35am FLAG
-1'

1 May 21 2012 3:33pm FLAG
1

-1' May 21 2012 3:33pm FLAG
have sex till your heart desires

dakota May 24 2012 3:05pm FLAG
Some of these people r RETARDS!!!

None May 26 2012 8:39pm FLAG
-1'

1 May 28 2012 10:32am FLAG
1

-1' May 28 2012 10:33am FLAG
-1'

1 Jun 04 2012 10:44am FLAG
1

-1' Jun 04 2012 10:44am FLAG
-1'

1 Jun 08 2012 11:34pm FLAG
1

-1' Jun 08 2012 11:34pm FLAG
-1'

1 Jun 20 2012 2:40pm FLAG
1

-1' Jun 20 2012 2:41pm FLAG
-1'

1 Jul 01 2012 6:59pm FLAG
1

-1' Jul 01 2012 6:59pm FLAG
I and it pop it

popper Jul 10 2012 3:13am FLAG
first science has proven that the bible is TRUE not false so your information is wrong and something you got from another miss informed child next the hymen is right at the opening of the virgina not inside some place and tampons do break it cause it has to pass through it for you to get it in note tampons still make females infertial and are still killing females etc. just as in the 80's they can still sell them cause there is a warning in the box now so you use at your own risk and cant sue the tampon companies etc. cause of the warning. And over all you are all just so miss informed stop getting information for each other thats wrong and look up the health sites etc. with real infornation you just pass on lies to each other its like incest babies are born abnormal thats a lie told by religious nuts and governments and just nuts who dont like it and want to control others etc. or that kids dont enjoy sex and should have sex or drugs are ok and dont hurt your body lie after lie passed on get real information so you can enjoy your lives without troubles etc. man children in this country are so stupied and lazy use the internet for truth and facts etc. not bull talk and make your own choices for enjoyment thats safe for you sex included I could go on all day here but wont have a good safe fun healthy enjoyable life

Levi Aug 09 2012 6:50am FLAG
-1'

1 Aug 13 2012 12:12pm FLAG
1

-1' Aug 13 2012 12:12pm FLAG
okay i had sex and my cherry popped by fingeri. now im thanks

this girl Aug 18 2012 8:21pm FLAG
i need help i want to have kids but i dont no how to get preg....some one help me

??? Sep 26 2012 9:15pm FLAG
Wow it soo old post.. It Oct,10 20now... wow i just new here but i am here for 6 months :p..

candygurl Oct 11 2012 8:47am FLAG
For the people making fun of the bible u needa get a life the bible is real it is true and if y'all don't believe y'all will go to hell btw god loves u no matter if u don't believe or not u r his children so I would advise go to church and actually pay atention to the preacher okay so please don't make fun of the bible it is very offensive and makes me cry when people do that it's not right god is real and y'all fags that are making fun of the bible needa shut up yeah I know it's rude of me but I don't care never make fun of the bible one day ur going to get juged by the good lord above us and y'all will end up going to hell and wish y'all never said that now quit making fun of the bible know u freaking losers get a life

Mrs.QuackQuack Mar 08 2013 4:10pm FLAG
I need help this girl wants to do it and she's and I'm and were both virgins...any advice??

nLove May 30 2013 3:39am FLAG
NLOVE- Make sure you get a condom and do it right. If you want to actually have sex ask her a couple questions first. Ask her when she has her period. If she has it on a week or so dot do it till after she has had her period due to that's the obvulating time. If it does hurt her just talk to her tell her it's ok tell her how beautiful she is and just be comforting while its happening. Hope this help.

Some guy May 30 2013 12:09pm FLAG
dTSWP3 I really liked your post.Really thank you! Much obliged.

AXMYCUeQpMnKXUPmHTx Oct 24 2013 7:30am FLAG
L7sBKf I loved your blog article.Really thank you! Cool.

fEyCorLYwVZAKvXK Apr 17 2014 7:49pm FLAG