How do you pleasure your boyfriend?

The Problem: Not to sound like a total slut or anything...but this question has been floating around in my head forever now...and I really wanna know how the heck to pleasure my boyfriend, without involving too much sexuality. I just don't feel like I have been doing enough for him and I really need some advice! Help me A.S.A.P!

Asked by: coolbeans! at 09:18:34 AM, Sunday, July 18, 2004 PDT FLAG

well, most boys will be arroused if a girl touches them pretty much anywhere, is he likes you enough the thought of you may arrousee him

The Love Doctor Jul 18 2004 4:42pm FLAG

knock him on the floor and suk his cok bitch!

asser Jul 18 2004 9:26pm FLAG
well w/out doing anything dirty u can go over to his house and push him against the wall and start kissing him and then go to his room and push him on the bed and go on top of him and just make out w/ the guy see if ur up to taking off his belt and iving him a hand job or a bj go ahead.

mmm good Jul 19 2004 10:18am FLAG
Just rub urself against him, particularly his trousers. Its not all that sexual, but if u rub in the right places it will turn him on ;)

Becki Jul 19 2004 11:11am FLAG
why the hell would you wanna turn him on if ur not gonna do the big nasty? thats a total waste of erection!!!!

larrykinglive Jul 19 2004 11:34am FLAG
larry king live is absolutely right....

Tina Jul 19 2004 3:25pm FLAG
true. . . but if you don't wanna go that far nd just wanna have a lil fun (which it is) go ahead nd see what happens stop if u want to but if not then just move on don't be scared it's fun. . .<33 ; )

sam<33- - Nov 04 2004 1:27pm FLAG
how to keep him happy

kiki Dec 07 2004 1:56pm FLAG
I have a boyfriend and lets just say he loves it when i kiss, suck or lick his ear and neck he like turns to jello trust me he told me himself, I am in sorta the same situation I don't want to go far with him it's just not in the question until we are married.

Love's Angel Dec 28 2004 1:15pm FLAG
well my boy friend like it i tickle his back and sometimes i'll do alittle dance for him or i get dressed up and make him a special dinner and maybe a little necking on the couch won't hurt.

Don's girl Mar 11 2005 5:33pm FLAG
grab his hand and put it where you want it on your body it will drive him crazy

Hayley Mar 18 2005 8:23am FLAG
suck his d*ck

jordan Mar 18 2005 8:24am FLAG
Play with his lower back...or stick ur hand in his pants about 1 inch...no further, then just sit there with him...he will go crazy!

Lil Angel Apr 06 2005 4:32pm FLAG
you don't have to go far just tempt him by rubbing on him and feeling on his d*ck

lil mama Apr 17 2005 12:51pm FLAG
you load of wankers

me x Apr 23 2005 4:51am FLAG
what i like to do is kiss up on his neck then all up on his ear.....while rubbing ur hand up n down his chest n stomach softly enough that it actually tickles him....plus a little rubbin while being on top aint so bad.

mimisweetz May 12 2005 3:17pm FLAG
tell him all the dirty sauded things you've ever dreamed of doing to him. kiss him all over suck his d*ck then him or else its a waste of a stiffy.

sexy biatch May 22 2005 8:18am FLAG
i said

sexy biatch May 22 2005 8:19am FLAG
HIM

sexy biatch May 22 2005 8:19am FLAG
FCUK

sexy biatch May 22 2005 8:20am FLAG
Suck on his nipples. i know its usually for girls, but believe me...he'll like it. it gets him hard right away!!! :)

Sexy Jun 13 2005 2:48pm FLAG
WELL,I THINK IF HE LIKES WHAT HE SEES THEN THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH,MY BOYFRIEND JUST HAS TO KISS ME AND HES AROUSED.LOOK,MAYBE UR JST NOT HIS TYPE.IT HAPPENS...

UDONTWANTTOKNOW Jul 20 2005 11:17am FLAG
my boyfriend melts if you press yourself agensed him when you kiss.

Anonymous Jul 23 2005 5:55pm FLAG
my bf gets when i start touching myself in front of him..thenhes like OMG i gotta hve you now

CuddlyFreekyBaby Aug 04 2005 3:28am FLAG
why don't you just ask him what he wants...? that maks sense to me.. he'll tell you what he wants, and another good thing..he'll return the favor:) i ask my boyfrind wants, do it and keep him happy

dork Aug 06 2005 1:50pm FLAG
Tickle is penis and balls with a stiff feather. It'll turn him on yet tickle the heck out of him!

A Girl Aug 12 2005 8:47pm FLAG
Where a really short skirt with no underwear under it. You dont have to show him whats under the skirt just tell him u have no underwear on and he will make up his own scenario. He'll want you like he's never wanted you before. Mostly because hes picturing doing to you all the kinky stuff he really really wants to do to you.

Justin's Lady Panda Sep 15 2005 8:02pm FLAG
whisper in his ear as you are kissing his neck and rubbing the out side of his pants and he will get hard. trust me. we are married now. happily 4 years.

experianced lover Oct 06 2005 1:29am FLAG
rub the bit of skin between his balls and ar*e hole that will turn him on more than anything

a sex expert Oct 24 2005 1:27pm FLAG
play hopskotch

mr potato head Nov 04 2005 12:20pm FLAG
FCUK HIM

CHAZZA Nov 28 2005 10:00am FLAG
To turn my boyfriend on all i need to do is suck on his neck.. and its always good to get on top of him and do a little rubbing of your lower bodies... works everytime for me..

Beautiful Letdown Dec 12 2005 7:26pm FLAG
I say you should give him a full body massage... then if he doesnt pass out first, then make love to him

Chazee Chessare Jan 08 2006 7:53am FLAG
Well I have done some kinky things in my time! And I know how to get my man ! He loves it when I start rubbing on his leg then get closer and closer to his penis. While doing that I suck on his neck. It turns him into my own lil puppy!

sex magnent Jan 08 2006 1:55pm FLAG
Say after ur done giving him A hug you should slowly brush ur hand across his chest as your letting go. my bf told me it felt good.

dirtygrl Feb 12 2006 5:37pm FLAG
How can i tease my boyfriend without teasing myself????

Courious Feb 15 2006 4:21pm FLAG
Ask him what he wants you to do. Most guys know kinda what they want a girl to do. But if he can?t give a straight answer then try some of these; Rub his chest lick/nibble on his ear lick/kiss his neck suck/lick/kiss his nipples give him a hand job give a blow job

someone with time on their hands Mar 04 2006 7:07pm FLAG
spend a night in

nasty bitch Mar 17 2006 11:51pm FLAG
if he finger bangs you help him out it really turns him on and u on turst me we do it all the time

hehehe Mar 21 2006 10:21pm FLAG
Heck just the poor guy. But if not pretty much sucking, licking him anywhere should get him off. BUt i agree with whoever said let ur hands guide his.

SExKitty Apr 24 2006 9:38am FLAG
you might conseter being a littel bitt cleaner,if you know what i mean.

moriah/hayies May 27 2006 9:30pm FLAG
massege his head,while you lay on top or beside him,pass your fingers behind his neck gently so it tickles him,or grab him gy the front of his pants and pull him towards u and make out like crazy!

The 1 who got it good Jun 01 2006 12:27am FLAG
lay ur head on his shoulder and look into his eyes with a cheesy ass smile,and stroke your fingers from his chest down alittle past his belly button and stop and say ooops!and stroke from side 2 side and tell him my bad

Love2Love Jun 01 2006 12:32am FLAG
dudes! wow, anyway, you should just let your hand explour, believe me, he will go crazy!!!

some_slow_gurl Jun 01 2006 3:22pm FLAG
well I dont know all I really have to do to get my man excited is talk to him on the phone and his voice gets all sexy and then before you know it he says i want you, so i guess tell him something you know will turn him on, for instance tell him your wearing nothing but a smile oh my goodness that should get him hot and bothered that is if he likes your body otherwise Im sorry he is probably gay cause always remember there is that one special guy that likes you for who you are!!!

He's_my_sexy_b*tch Jun 15 2006 2:14am FLAG
We couldn't do anything as his bro was in the room so i just real gently started to stroke the very tip of his d*ck.it went hard in seconds and he totally wernt listenin 2 his bro anymore ahaha

sexybiatchhhhh Jul 04 2006 7:46am FLAG
Okay, if your guy likes making out, heres what first turned my guy on: We were at his house, (we thought his parents were still at work; dang, there weren't!) We were supposed to be workin' on hw, until he said his parents were gone. I moved closer to him and pulled him on top of me. Then started kissing with a little tongue here and there, and sucked and bit on his bottom lip and tongue. He started breathing hard, he apologized then. I didn't know why until he got off when his freakin' parents came in and I saw he had ejaculated and it went through his boxers, through his shorts, and on to my skirt. He was really turned on I guess. He said he "loved every minute of it", but I had to resist and remind him we will be going to Brown University this fall, so be prepared to tell him "NO!" when he wants to get freakay.

Yea! I got into Brown University! Jul 11 2006 5:58pm FLAG
Pretend like your in a ***o. Kiss and lick his neck Suck and lick his ears Make noise like little moans when he touchs you...its hot and guys think so2. Straddle him rub on him... Just imagine your putting on a show... Hell love it

usmc-playgirl Jul 25 2006 5:10am FLAG
when he goes somewhere for a while dont go with him and u know when he will be back a few minutes before he comes back just have panties on and lay in bed and cover ur butt up with a cover dont put no bra on when he comes in he will be surprised and that should turn him on really bad

sexygurl69 Sep 06 2006 12:02am FLAG
u should rub urself against him and get on top of him and make out with him then u should play with his balls and my bf gets when i touch myself

chicken Sep 15 2006 11:35pm FLAG
Play with the hair on the back of his head or while straddling him grind your hips into his in a circular motion it'll drive him wild!

Naughty Penguin Nov 08 2006 9:12pm FLAG
hey suck on his side right under his ribs-like ur given him a hicky. or take his shirt off and start kissing him, then start to lick down to the navel, then back up and pinish off w/ a kiss. both turn my man on!

sob-wench Nov 17 2006 6:33pm FLAG
hey suck on his side right under his ribs-like ur given him a hicky. or take his shirt off and start kissing him, then start to lick down to the navel, then back up and finish off w/ a kiss. and u could pinch right between his hip and penis(theres louse skin there, gently!) they all turn my man on!

sob-wench Nov 17 2006 6:36pm FLAG

sob-wench Nov 17 2006 6:37pm FLAG
What turns my man on is to straddle him while hes laying on the bed and start sucking on his finger....after that describe your underwear and show it to him a little(hopefully u will b wearing sexy underwear) then start from the bottom near his belt n kiss all the way up his stomache to his neck n finally act like ur going to kiss him on the lips(GET REALLY CLOSE)...but DONT....trust me it get them...just try it and you know

Major in Teasing Dec 20 2006 3:12pm FLAG
yeah, it helps to hover right above the lips of your guy so you're just grazing them with your lips, and breathe hard... oh they like that, trust me!

sunflower Jan 05 2007 8:24pm FLAG
guys like it when u say sexy stuff like wanna get in the shower now turns em on bad

sexi_gurl Feb 17 2007 7:11am FLAG

sexi_gurl Feb 17 2007 7:13am FLAG
Just Him You'll Like It Believe Me! You Two Will Be At It For Hours ! Be Kinky. Use Toys. Play Wit Yourself In Front Of Him. Its Hot!

kttnmth prncss Feb 19 2007 1:52pm FLAG
act like a ***o*star but b4 u get in2 that teeze him get on top of him slowly nd kiss him with a peck n then line ur c0ochi n his d*ck n grind @ the same time whisper in his ear n breath hard in his ear guyz l0ve that n then get 0ff 0f him get ***** in fr0nt 0f him n make sure u bend 0vr in fr0nt 0f him N den @ this p0int u hav teezd urself nd him which makes u wet n him hard s0 tell him u wana take it 4m b*hind n tell him 2g0 sl0w as a teez n den fast s0 he can make a claping n0ise n scream..

! c@n tUrn v!rgenz in2 s3x f3nez and niGHt*mar3z in2 w3t*dR3aMz. Feb 20 2007 11:00pm FLAG
get on top of him and rub your self againt him and slowly let him take your clothes off keep the light on so he can see............moan in his ear and let him see your expressions on your face when he is pleasuring you the go crazy............oh and shower sex is hot.....sex dosent always have to be confined to a bed.....

Felicity Mar 18 2007 6:58pm FLAG
if i wer you id take all of their advice. But when you git with him, u'll figure it out kwik!!!

Binky Apr 16 2007 4:59pm FLAG
you don't sound slutty. i understand, i was in that posision about a month ago. start by straddling him let him suck your neck. make out with him, and tell him you love him. let him touch you a lot. rub his penis, don't be nervous. and just have a good time with him. goodluck!

=] Apr 21 2007 8:25pm FLAG
Omg, I love to rub myself against my man. He loves it too... and I also like to be completely ***** laying in bed when he gets home, cuz he takes off his clothes and comes into bed with me and we outta each other...but he always plays with my...you know...first. Turns me right on! uh...

Logans Baby Apr 27 2007 7:24am FLAG
not near rents let him lay on down like on his back sit on another chair than lay on him also on your back hump and lrt him give you a hicky than makeout

skankygirl81 Apr 27 2007 4:54pm FLAG
u shud get down and lik the tip of his penis and suk on it lyk a straw. also, sit him down on a chair and den make lyk fake humping motions lyk moving back and forth along his penis. its also really sexy to lyk take out his penis and stik it in ur vagina lyk a hot dog and jus slide bak and forth on it. anddd...the great thng is, ur doing all dys w/o havng sex

sexy whore Apr 30 2007 8:16pm FLAG
lick his ear while giving him a hand job... then you can either: a) just him already or b) suck on it. your choice

she's only ... May 06 2007 3:48pm FLAG
shove youur finger up his ass bitch

shingles May 08 2007 8:24am FLAG
Post a Question How do you pleasure your boyfriend? The Problem: Not to sound like a total slut or anything...but this question has been floating around in my head forever now...and I really wanna know how the heck to pleasure my boyfriend, without involving too much sexuality. I just don't feel like I have been doing enough for him and I really need some advice! Help me A.S.A.P! Asked by: coolbeans! at 04:18:34 PM, Sunday, July 18, 2004 PDT Advice well, most boys will be arroused if a girl touches them pretty much anywhere, is he likes you enough the thought of you may arrousee him The Love Doctor knock him on the floor and suk his cok bitch! assheckerwell w/out doing anything dirty u can go over to his house and push him against the wall and start kissing him and then go to his room and push him on the bed and go on top of him and just make out w/ the guy see if ur up to taking off his belt and iving him a hand job or a bj go ahead. mmm goodJust rub urself against him, particularly his trousers. Its not all that sexual, but if u rub in the right places it will turn him on ;) Beckiwhy the hell would you wanna turn him on if ur not gonna do the big nasty? thats a total waste of erection!!!! larrykinglivelarry king live is absolutely right.... Tinatrue. . . but if you don't wanna go that far nd just wanna have a lil fun (which it is) go ahead nd see what happens stop if u want to but if not then just move on don't be scared it's fun. . .<33 ; ) sam<33- -how to keep him happy kikiI have a boyfriend and lets just say he loves it when i kiss, suck or lick his ear and neck he like turns to jello trust me he told me himself, I am in sorta the same situation I don't want to go far with him it's just not in the question until we are married. Love's Angelwell my boy friend like it i tickle his back and sometimes i'll do alittle dance for him or i get dressed up and make him a special dinner and maybe a little necking on the couch won't hurt. Don's girlgrab his hand and put it where you want it on your body it will drive him crazy Hayleysuck his d*ck jordanPlay with his lower back...or stick ur hand in his pants about 1 inch...no further, then just sit there with him...he will go crazy! Lil Angelyou don't have to go far just tempt him by rubbing on him and feeling on his d*ck lil mamayou load of wankers me xwhat i like to do is kiss up on his neck then all up on his ear.....while rubbing ur hand up n down his chest n stomach softly enough that it actually tickles him....plus a little rubbin while being on top aint so bad. mimisweetztell him all the dirty sauded things you've ever dreamed of doing to him. kiss him all over suck his d*ck then HECK him or else its a waste of a stiffy. sexy biatchi said H E C K sexy biatchH E C K HIM sexy biatchFCUK sexy biatchSuck on his nipples. i know its usually for girls, but believe me...he'll like it. it gets him hard right away!!! :) SexyWELL,I THINK IF HE LIKES WHAT HE SEES THEN THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH,MY BOYFRIEND JUST HAS TO KISS ME AND HES AROUSED.LOOK,MAYBE UR JST NOT HIS TYPE.IT HAPPENS... UDONTWANTTOKNOWmy boyfriend melts if you press yourself agensed him when you kiss. Anonymousmy bf gets when i start touching myself in front of him..thenhes like OMG i gotta hve you now CuddlyFreekyBabywhy don't you just ask him what he wants...? that maks sense to me.. he'll tell you what he wants, and another good thing..he'll return the favor:) i ask my boyfrind wants, do it and keep him happy dorkTickle is penis and balls with a stiff feather. It'll turn him on yet tickle the heck out of him! A GirlWhere a really short skirt with no underwear under it. You dont have to show him whats under the skirt just tell him u have no underwear on and he will make up his own scenario. He'll want you like he's never wanted you before. Mostly because hes picturing doing to you all the kinky stuff he really really wants to do to you. Justin's Lady Pandawhisper in his ear as you are kissing his neck and rubbing the out side of his pants and he will get hard. trust me. we are married now. happily 4 years. experianced loverrub the bit of skin between his balls and ar*e hole that will turn him on more than anything a sex expertplay hopskotch mr potato headFCUK HIM CHAZZATo turn my boyfriend on all i need to do is suck on his neck.. and its always good to get on top of him and do a little rubbing of your lower bodies... works everytime for me.. Beautiful LetdownI say you should give him a full body massage... then if he doesnt pass out first, then make love to him Chazee ChessareWell I have done some kinky things in my time! And I know how to get my man ! He loves it when I start rubbing on his leg then get closer and closer to his penis. While doing that I suck on his neck. It turns him into my own lil puppy! sex magnentSay after ur done giving him A hug you should slowly brush ur hand across his chest as your letting go. my bf told me it felt good. dirtygrlHow can i tease my boyfriend without teasing myself???? CouriousAsk him what he wants you to do. Most guys know kinda what they want a girl to do. But if he can?t give a straight answer then try some of these; Rub his chest lick/nibble on his ear lick/kiss his neck suck/lick/kiss his nipples give him a hand job give a blow job someone with time on their handsspend a night in nasty bitchif he finger bangs you help him out it really turns him on and u on turst me we do it all the time heheheHeck just heck the poor guy. But if not pretty much sucking, licking him anywhere should get him off. BUt i agree with whoever said let ur hands guide his. SExKittyyou might conseter being a littel bitt cleaner,if you know what i mean. moriah/hayiesmassege his head,while you lay on top or beside him,pass your fingers behind his neck gently so it tickles him,or grab him gy the front of his pants and pull him towards u and make out like crazy! The 1 who got it goodlay ur head on his shoulder and look into his eyes with a cheesy ass smile,and stroke your fingers from his chest down alittle past his belly button and stop and say ooops!and stroke from side 2 side and tell him my bad Love2Lovedudes! wow, anyway, you should just let your hand explour, believe me, he will go crazy!!! some_slow_gurlwell I dont know all I really have to do to get my man excited is talk to him on the phone and his voice gets all sexy and then before you know it he says i want you, so i guess tell him something you know will turn him on, for instance tell him your wearing nothing but a smile oh my goodness that should get him hot and bothered that is if he likes your body otherwise Im sorry he is probably gay cause always remember there is that one special guy that likes you for who you are!!! He's_my_sexy_b*tchWe couldn't do anything as his bro was in the room so i just real gently started to stroke the very tip of his d*ck.it went hard in seconds and he totally wernt listenin 2 his bro anymore ahaha sexybiatchhhhhOkay, if your guy likes making out, heres what first turned my guy on: We were at his house, (we thought his parents were still at work; dang, there weren't!) We were supposed to be workin' on hw, until he said his parents were gone. I moved closer to him and pulled him on top of me. Then started kissing with a little tongue here and there, and sucked and bit on his bottom lip and tongue. He started breathing hard, he apologized then. I didn't know why until he got off when his freakin' parents came in and I saw he had ejaculated and it went through his boxers, through his shorts, and on to my skirt. He was really turned on I guess. He said he "loved every minute of it", but I had to resist and remind him we will be going to Brown University this fall, so be prepared to tell him "NO!" when he wants to get freakay. Yea! I got into Brown University!Pretend like your in a ***o. Kiss and lick his neck Suck and lick his ears Make noise like little moans when he touchs you...its hot and guys think so2. Straddle him rub on him... Just imagine your putting on a show... Hell love it usmc-playgirlwhen he goes somewhere for a while dont go with him and u know when he will be back a few minutes before he comes back just have panties on and lay in bed and cover ur butt up with a cover dont put no bra on when he comes in he will be surprised and that should turn him on really bad sexygurl69u should rub urself against him and get on top of him and make out with him then u should play with his balls and my bf gets when i touch myself chickenPlay with the hair on the back of his head or while straddling him grind your hips into his in a circular motion it'll drive him wild! Naughty Penguinhey suck on his side right under his ribs-like ur given him a hicky. or take his shirt off and start kissing him, then start to lick down to the navel, then back up and pinish off w/ a kiss. both turn my man on! sob-wenchhey suck on his side right under his ribs-like ur given him a hicky. or take his shirt off and start kissing him, then start to lick down to the navel, then back up and finish off w/ a kiss. and u could pinch right between his hip and penis(theres louse skin there, gently!) they all turn my man on! sob-wenchhey suck on his side right under his ribs-like ur given him a hicky. or take his shirt off and start kissing him, then start to lick down to the navel, then back up and finish off w/ a kiss. and u could pinch right between his hip and penis(theres louse skin there, gently!) they all turn my man on! sob-wenchWhat turns my man on is to straddle him while hes laying on the bed and start sucking on his finger....after that describe your underwear and show it to him a little(hopefully u will b wearing sexy underwear) then start from the bottom near his belt n kiss all the way up his stomache to his neck n finally act like ur going to kiss him on the lips(GET REALLY CLOSE)...but DONT....trust me it get them...just try it and you know Major in Teasingyeah, it helps to hover right above the lips of your guy so you're just grazing them with your lips, and breathe hard... oh they like that, trust me! sunflowerguys like it when u say sexy stuff like wanna get in the shower now turns em on bad sexi_gurlguys like it when u say sexy stuff like wanna get in the shower now turns em on bad sexi_gurlJust Heck Him You'll Like It Believe Me! You Two Will Be At It For Hours ! Be Kinky. Use Toys. Play Wit Yourself In Front Of Him. Its Hot! kttnmth prncssact like a ***o*star but b4 u get in2 that teeze him get on top of him slowly nd kiss him with a peck n then line ur c0ochi n his d*ck n grind @ the same time whisper in his ear n breath hard in his ear guyz l0ve that n then get 0ff 0f him get ***** in fr0nt 0f him n make sure u bend 0vr in fr0nt 0f him N den @ this p0int u hav teezd urself nd him which makes u wet n him hard s0 tell him u wana take it 4m b*hind n tell him 2g0 sl0w as a teez n den fast s0 he can make a claping n0ise n scream.. ! c@n tUrn v!rgenz in2 s3x f3nez and niGHt*mar3z in2 w3t*dR3aMz.get on top of him and rub your self againt him and slowly let him take your clothes off keep the light on so he can see............moan in his ear and let him see your expressions on your face when he is pleasuring you the go crazy............oh and shower sex is hot.....sex dosent always have to be confined to a bed..... Felicityif i wer you id take all of their advice. But when you git with him, u'll figure it out kwik!!! Binkyyou don't sound slutty. i understand, i was in that posision about a month ago. start by straddling him let him suck your neck. make out with him, and tell him you love him. let him touch you a lot. rub his penis, don't be nervous. and just have a good time with him. goodluck! =]Omg, I love to rub myself against my man. He loves it too... and I also like to be completely ***** laying in bed when he gets home, cuz he takes off his clothes and comes into bed with me and we heck the poo outta each other...but he always plays with my...you know...first. Turns me right on! uh... Logans Babynot near rents let him lay on down like on his back sit on another chair than lay on him also on your back hump and lrt him give you a hicky than makeout skankygirl81u shud get down and lik the tip of his penis and suk on it lyk a straw. also, sit him down on a chair and den make lyk fake humping motions lyk moving back and forth along his penis. its also really sexy to lyk take out his penis and stik it in ur vagina lyk a hot dog and jus slide bak and forth on it. anddd...the great thng is, ur doing all dys w/o havng sex

couldnt tell yah May 08 2007 8:25am FLAG
she's only ...shove youur finger up his ass bitch

whorre May 08 2007 8:26am FLAG

Anonymous May 08 2007 8:26am FLAG
My bf luvz it when I slam him into the wall and pin his hands above his head against the wall. He luvz it when I kiss his face, going very close 2 his mouth, but not kissing it. He also loves it when I leave scratchmarks in his back when he pleasures me

luvhimlotz May 17 2007 12:01pm FLAG
my boyfriends loves it when i kiss his face and work my way down to his penius, then he gets the kiss of life ;)! works a treat! then he returns the favour!!!

some1 special!!! May 22 2007 1:45am FLAG
im in the same boat, i really want to turn my boyfriend on.. but i dont know how.. we have sex like animals.. but its aways the same.. how do i make it different?

kyliiieeee May 22 2007 10:01pm FLAG
when u r with ur bf in a room slowly try and kiss himm on his lips and kiss till he feels to make out and then let him touch ur brea.. over the top and make his hand rub it tight and then he will hopefully put his hand inside ur top and bra too and now let him remove ur clothes

sexy chic Jun 09 2007 10:08am FLAG
call him at 2 in the morning and tell him you just want someone to talk to and he will try to comfort you then make the first move and work your way slowly down to his penis and give him head, it really turns him on and surprises him

been there, done that Jun 11 2007 7:55pm FLAG
just have sex with him. who cares!!!!

witch Jul 18 2007 10:47am FLAG
My bf really loves it when I sit in his lap and move my hips back and forth. Then when he trys to grab me, I push his hands back behind his head then I kiss him slowly and lightly on his neck while I whisper in his ear! He REALLY goes crazy for that, it was fun to watch how he reacted!!

GROUNDED BITCH!! Jul 24 2007 12:36pm FLAG
well if you dont wanna get to freaky. try phone sex. it gets you turned on for next time. but if thats not good enough than kiss him in all the places you can imagine. i wouldnt give a blow job but a hand job sounds nice. and if not, then give him a slobbery kiss on the tip of his c*ck. oh godd. that should turn him on. it turned my boyfriend on :]

pakii whore <3 Aug 01 2007 5:27pm FLAG
W3LL IT D3P3NDS IF YOUR INA ROOM IF YOU AR3 TURN ON SOM3 MUSIC ON JUST START DANCING 4 HIM N KISS HIM GRIND ON PLAY LIKE UR HARD TO G3T ..JUST START MAKING OUT N3XT THING YOOH KNOW H3 WIL PROBABLY HAV3 YOOH IN B3 BUT IF YOOH DONT WANT IT TO GO TH3R3 JUST START TICKILING HIM AND YOOH 2 WILL 3ND UP TOUCHING 3ACHOTHR ;]

SCANDLOUS BITCH Sep 01 2007 7:03pm FLAG
you people are crazy the best way is to show your love and be happy and keep him happy if that dont plese him then he is not in to you so move on

gina so sexy ya dig Sep 07 2007 7:01am FLAG
well my boyfriend likes it when i whisper in his ear ''i want you''.then i pull him close to me and give him a big kiss then i start to suck on his neck and he loves it when i play with sex oil and lick it off his stomach.i usually lick it off by writting my name with my tongue. then i pull him off the couch and tell him if he wants it to come get it then he pulls my hand i push him hard against the wall push his hands up and makeout with him.he starts to pick me up and then throws me on the bed and there ya go . it will drive him crazy and he'll be good to go for quite a while if you do it on a every day bais. =)

his sexkitten Sep 09 2007 12:23pm FLAG
BLOW HIM!!!!!!! AND LET HIM JIZ IN YOUR MOUTH I THOUGHT IT WAS GUNNA BE GROSS AT FIRST BUT HE WANTED TO DO IT SO I SAID OKAY AND IT REALLY TURNS HIM ON ALOT

*~NUATIA MARIE MENDEZ~* Sep 30 2007 10:00pm FLAG
IF YOU CAN DANCE: GIVE HIM A LAP DANCE IT'S FUN AND EASY[OH AND ITS BETTEN WHEN YOUR JUST WEARING BOOTY SHRTS AND A BRA IF YOU HAVE BIG TITS LYK ME: TAKE YOU SHIRT OFF AND GET SUPER CLOSE TO HIM AND PUT YOU TITS IN HIS FACE AND KISS HIS NECK IF YOU HAVE LITTLE TINY MOSQUITO BITE TITTIES: 1. THAT SUX HA HA 2. DONT PUT YOUR TITS IN HIS FACE HE IS JUST GUNNA WANNA LAUGH CUZ YOU THINK IT'S TURNING HIM ON WHEN REALLY HE IS THINKING ABOUT SOME TOHER GIRL WITH BIG ASS TITTIES SO LYK YEAH

CHEERLEADER ANNIE <3 Sep 30 2007 10:08pm FLAG
FIRST OF ALL YOU CAN'T BE A FAT ASS SORRY BUT IT'S NOT GUNNA TURN A GUY ON WHEN YOUR OVER A SIZE 3:] LOSE SOME WEIGHT KAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUDREAY DELIA RODRIGUEZ Sep 30 2007 10:10pm FLAG
dont be in a rush, dont be damanding its not an olympic event! make sure the atmosphere is a nice one then you will both enjoy it. when you start to stroke, rub or kiss his genitals, dont attack his penis. take things gently, and see what he thinks. some men might be into all this rushing and getting str8 into in thing, but how can you enjoy it that way?

young stunnah Oct 01 2007 2:12pm FLAG
WELL GURL 2 TEL U DA TRUTH I WAS ASKING MA SELKFDA SAME THING U WERE..... I SIMPLY START BY SIMPLE LIP KISSING THEN GO FOR DA FRENCH... AFTER U FEEL HIS BREATH BEING KINDA HARD GO FOR HIS NECK. KISS HIS EAR. FRENCH IF U HAVE TO.. SAY NICE THINGS... AFTER THAT TIUCH GENLTY N WORK UR WAY DOWN WIT UR HANDS AND LIPS.. {4 BEGINNERS}

sexii tattii Oct 09 2007 3:56pm FLAG
really, each guy is different, and some tricks wont work on all guys. What happens between me and my bf is probably different than what's gonna happen for you two. I usually let HIM lead when it comes to making out. Guys like to feel manly and masculine. ;) Makes em feel better I guess. Then I kiss his neck, and move down to his collar bone and upper chest. While I'm doing this, I slowly move myself on top of him untill I'm sitting on him with my legs wrapped around. By this time he's beathing pretty damn hard, and that's when I start feeling the small of his back with my hands, and slowly lift up his shirt. After that, take it from there.

wolf mother Oct 11 2007 12:21pm FLAG
get ontop on him in bed wearing a tight tee and his boxers. Kiss him and move your hips around slightly. kiss his neck softly then make out with him. he'll go crazy for you

Emo chick (: Oct 15 2007 4:43am FLAG
my b0yFriend gets horney when he looks at me so i don' teally have any problmes

horNey bItCHhh Nov 06 2007 3:56pm FLAG
With my boyfriend all i do it start by kissing him , he usualy gets to me, then i take over by making outt, And slowly starting to lay on top of him, i strat by kissing his neck and my hans wonders down to his penis i start rubbing it and tese him a little bitt and do whatever goes from there :D works evertimeee

SEXYYY BITCHH () Nov 22 2007 9:07pm FLAG
i usuualy start by letting him take over . kissing making out, whisper in his neck alwayss works belive me start suckin gon his neck , maye a full body massage, by this time if yu touch him rigght he should be pretty damn , you just gota now how your maan is , then you give him hand job or start sucking his d*ck.

honry as BITCH Nov 22 2007 9:11pm FLAG
Well, i read every single of the comments that were left...they are really good ideas. but i say making out would the the most turn on..start to rub the back of his head while doing it...and then rub his chest....and work ur way down....kiss his neck and then his chest and work ur way down and he should be turned on again and put his hand on the one place u want it and work form there

Jessica (dans girl_) Nov 23 2007 7:39pm FLAG
honestly i kno it may sound dangerous but i giv my boifriend head in the car while he's drivin if we're in a rush and im reely i let him kno by slowly making my way to the zipper in his pants with my teeth n sucki9ng his d*ck under the steering wheel, it will make him instantly hard n he'll go insane tryin 2 get home so he can take my clothes off of me

kristen . . . antoines chick Dec 10 2007 10:58pm FLAG
Penis Goodness!!!!

Put your chin on his penis!!! Dec 29 2007 11:42pm FLAG
all i really do is just start out by making out and then i make my way down his pants, and i rub his d*ck from the outside a lil and then work my way down his pants, it drives him crazzyyy

Give him a hj trust me he will love it and you wont regret it (: Jan 01 2008 8:08am FLAG
Listen girl, you do not have to be a size 3 to turn him on, im proudly a size and my guy loves it when i start talking sexually. start moaning or talkin dirty. HE WILL LOVE IT!!!!

B'SGIRL Jan 02 2008 2:27pm FLAG
lol well i think if you dont wanna have sex then kiss him on the neck and bite slowley

chris_<3er Jan 02 2008 3:25pm FLAG
Just suck his c*ck real hard till he meltd

loving sex Jan 03 2008 3:44am FLAG
just iz brains out x

horn bitch Jan 06 2008 4:28pm FLAG
my boyfriend lvs it wen i givin im strip tease den jump on top n giv im da ride of is life time

lil bitch Jan 06 2008 4:32pm FLAG
just have sex with him god

some1 Jan 16 2008 11:27pm FLAG
ok srry 4 saying just have sex with him god u can use him like a maniquin and udress him then let him do it to u

some1 Jan 17 2008 4:38pm FLAG
ok ill give u some advice well i ask my bf wat turns him on and he said u and i said me wat and he said talking dirty with u and i said aw ur so sweet and he said im ready 4 u

some1 Jan 17 2008 9:32pm FLAG
start a little makeout session then rub on him a bit then once he gets hard suck it and then do him.

;] Mar 10 2008 8:00pm FLAG

;] Mar 10 2008 8:01pm FLAG
his brains out and let him cum on you

dammmmmn!!! Mar 10 2008 8:02pm FLAG
i just spent an hour reading all of this advice and i am as well in ur situation but u kno id wanna have sex with my bf either so just make out and u kno if u can dance dancce it should turn his ass on!!!

:D Mar 11 2008 3:09pm FLAG
well girls i usually just get on top of him" and start kiss on his neck all the way down to his belly.Then i start rubbing and sucking his chest& around the nipple area. Then things start to get a little deeper, and he's hard as a ROCK...

sexykitty 1 Mar 20 2008 8:09pm FLAG
my bf loves it when i start to slowly let my hands take over and just slide your hands up his shirt and just touch him softly... let your hands do the wandering for you... it gets him turned on imediently.. and he will let you know what he wants from you... or just start rubbing his penis.. if that fails just fcuk him like there is no tomorrow...

wendy Mar 21 2008 10:54pm FLAG
i have found that dry humping is always fun no matter if you are planning on going further or saving yourself for marriage.. that is how me and my ex were together so long.. just so you know me and my ex broke up because i feel in love with his best friend so it had nothing to do with the sex...

ralph*_* Mar 21 2008 10:57pm FLAG
Well, i read all of these and im gonna have to say to turn him on try biting his neck, not like hard core, just soft nibbles, suck on his ear lobe and blow in his ear, try sucking on his adams apple as well, it always gets my man.If you dont wanna have sex then dont feel pressured to do so. sex is suppose to be fun.

me Apr 14 2008 5:25pm FLAG
I don't want to have sex. I'm not ready so I just cuddle up to him, tickle under his right ear, kiss his lower cheek and have my hand resting on his lower belly. Not on his penis. And I tell him I love his company and when he's around. He usually wraps his arms around me and kisses and makes out with me. Then we sit back a and cuddle again.

star Apr 25 2008 6:27pm FLAG
The whole key of being a good tease is to be comfortable. Be comfortable with your body and with his. If he loves you he will not take it too far... unless your in the moment then hey...just let nature take its coarse. But one thing I do to my man is to play with him then it gets very sexy and just have a great time. trust me nibbling his ear and bottom lip makes them hard in an instant.

Freak in the sheets and in the streets May 07 2008 4:36pm FLAG
wisper softly in his ear i love you , then get on top of him kissing him and slowlly pull of his shirt kiss from his lips down to the lower stomach then BLOW HIM :)! and then !

MeSoHoRnEy May 11 2008 1:12pm FLAG
In the beggining just chill, until you and your boyfriend have nothing more to talk about or there is a silence (when alone) look into his eyes and then gently (or rough depends how kinky you are) push him in a laying position and get on top and start dry humping, take off his shirt and suck on his nipples, make it look like you want it, and when things finally start happening, MOAN he will go crazy.

Highschool May 11 2008 7:02pm FLAG
i love jose

sexyyon3! May 13 2008 10:06am FLAG
wow you people are lame. me and my boyfriend are going to actually save sex till we get married bc that will be the pleasure about it. to haveing the excitement of waiting and that will make you enjoy it either. but if you want to not wait then there is no reason in being even more excited to be married bc you would have already had sex. me and my boyfriend always get on top of eachother and make out and kiss alot. give hj's and he plays with my chest and sucks it. what you have to do is just please him by rubbing on him and touching him and kissing him and being on top of him and just being so close that you can feel his heartbeat. and then he will do a little something for you. be sureee to say i love you someware in there ;)). that is if you really do love him.

in love May 30 2008 8:14am FLAG
honestly hun, yer not a whore. for a while, i was thinkin the same thinggg! with my boyfriend, i really didnt have to do much to get him hard. since thats what yer aiming for, dont listen to those other gurls on here. dont have sex with him. dont give him a bl*wj*b [cuz thats in loved it:)

trust me, i aint a hoe:) Jun 02 2008 7:27pm FLAG
START BY FRENCH KISSIN HIM DEN KISS HIS NECK 4 BOUT A MIN DEN WHISPA N HIS EAR SUMM SEXCII WILE RUNNIN UR HANDS DOWN HIS CHEST N STOMACH DOWN HIS PANTS UNZIPP EM IF HE GOT BOXA ON SLIDE UR HAND N DERE IF HE GOT BRIEFS ON DEN KEEP UR HAND ON TOP. DEM KISS HIM ON HIS STOMACH DOWN 2 HIS d*ck N START SUCKN IT N C WAT HE DO

~HIZ_1_N_ONLI_BUSS_IT_BABI~ Jun 08 2008 10:11pm FLAG
Well I just read through all of these and most of them are really good I mean me and my boyfriend are gonna go all or nothing tommorow so imma excited!!! But always the shower...Dont have to go all out but just tease in the shower then if you want take the rest of it into the best room...Wet sex...Yum...

gRaYsE **sUr ** Jun 10 2008 11:47pm FLAG
well look him in the eyes tell him that you love him and start moving closer and press against him and keep saying that you love him and then keep going really close

true love Jun 11 2008 6:51pm FLAG
all that sh*t is nasty

Memphis Jun 13 2008 9:10am FLAG
When you're in an intense make out session, whisper "I want you" in his ear sexy like. Works every time.

Jennzz Jun 15 2008 8:14pm FLAG
grab his hands and rub them on yur bod and you do the same to him slowy make your way to his wewe and pleasure that for awhile<33 works everytime I WOULD KNOW

SEXGODS Jun 18 2008 6:26pm FLAG
get down and give him head biznatch<3

MhMm<3 B!TCH Jun 18 2008 6:29pm FLAG
just take a fork and put it in his eyes and GENTLY gauge his eyes out... then (if hes jewish) circumsise the poor bastrd... and then eat it. slowly. then stick your finger down his throat and make him puke. rub it all over your body and lick your fingers off one by one.. use the blood from his bleeding tallywag as a lubricant.. this will drive him up and the wall.. and up u! have fun and good luck. always use protection. ps. abstinence is key

the jews Jun 19 2008 8:57pm FLAG
Some of these comments are disgusting. you dont have to get on your knees to make your boyfriend want you. just simply hold him close, in a sort of embrace. nd kiss him. let it turn into a make out session. when hes breathing hard, kiss his neck. that should work. i hope everything works out for you.

:] Jun 29 2008 6:53am FLAG
him tell his d*ck falls off

1 wet girl ready 4 a hard d*ck Jul 31 2008 10:11pm FLAG
if u wanna turn him on just turn up in sexy underwear and high heel boots that works for my man lol. and just talk dirty and push him to the bed and get ontop of him that will turn ur self on and him. or just get his d*ck out and suck it hahaha. that works but depends on how u do it. if u wanna be really naughty and will do anything get ur tongue pieced tht will work :d

xxxx Aug 23 2008 5:51am FLAG
if you want to turn a guy on put on your smallest outfit and invite a friend over a make out with her and let him watch but not touch believe me by the end of it he will wanna you all night

baby girl Sep 08 2008 5:18am FLAG
wen i want to ...CARE 2 GIMME SUM....YUMMMMMM

redy wet 8 Sep 30 2008 10:52am FLAG
you suck.

oejrtoierjhioerho Oct 11 2008 10:59pm FLAG
ok i say be romantic. gotta problem with that then go ahead an be a whore.

supercalifragilisticespialidoscous Oct 11 2008 11:01pm FLAG
hi i kiss my bf on the neck and blow in his ear , and gently suck on his bottom lip it turns him on straight away gud luck x

xxxxxxxxxx Oct 25 2008 4:15pm FLAG
suck on his tounge likeur givng him a bljob, he;l go crazy

xxxxxxxxxx Oct 25 2008 4:17pm FLAG
Ive had sex with my boyfriend. It was alright, but i wanna do more to please him. i wanna give him a hand job but the thing is that im really nervous. ive never done it before and im afraid i will embarras myself and that he wont like it. can someone help me?? Add my myspace if you can.

myspace.com/smileyface4 Jan 02 2009 2:47pm FLAG
What turns my man on is when I put on my titest short short skirt with no underware or thong and a really sexy tank top. When he is there wait until u start watching a romantic or scary movie. Then just push him into a position that u can get on top of him. Then move ur hands down toward his penis and unbuckle his pants or pull down his pants and just give him a blow job or a hand job. That really turns my man on :D

SEX CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mar 09 2009 11:30am FLAG
My man Chase loves it when I kiss him and rub my bottom half of my body against his penis. He goes nuts and says I want you. It really gets me goin to!!

Chase is my man!!!!!!!!!!!! Mar 13 2009 10:30am FLAG
fuk u fukn bytches!!! look if ur guy is w/u cuz he lyks u!!! u dont hav to lose weight u retarted pendjas i bet ur guys wud leav u after fuken u!!! pinche whores suk my huevos!!!!!

by da max bitch!!! Apr 04 2009 5:47pm FLAG
i just wanna

sdkjkals Apr 09 2009 3:56pm FLAG
tell him that u want him, get on top, grind while on top, let him feel u up.

random visitor May 02 2009 10:14pm FLAG
have him eat your

sex addict May 24 2012 7:02am FLAG
suck his d*ck

sex addict May 24 2012 7:03am FLAG
Bd9sFb This is one awesome article. Awesome.

pxLwtTgHVewSmCa Oct 25 2013 12:09am FLAG
xQR5lL Great, thanks for sharing this post.Much thanks again. Awesome.

AjcioepGkQr Jun 18 2014 7:28pm FLAG