my mother really wants to me...but...

The Problem: time ago, my mother have been seducing me...I don?t know what to do...I mean.,she is a kind of ugly and i really don?t want anything with her....but, she is really nasty, she undress in front of me, also she let me in into the bathroom when she is taking a shower, she let me look at her *****,but, I don?t know, something tells me to keep me control...what do I do...we live in an aparment an she lives***** all the time, she had a few time to saw me with a hard d*ck in the mornins when I wake up, an i feel, i don?t know,, strange about it....what do i do...my mom isn?t beauty....I guess she wants to with me.

Asked by: lindo at 01:49:10 PM, Sunday, April 20, 2003 PDT FLAG

give in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yazi Apr 21 2003 2:26am FLAG

Your mom needs some serious help, man. If she doesn't, the hell with her and you can her all you want. You can seduce her.

ToBeSeduced Apr 21 2003 4:51am FLAG
u r a face douche bag

ILOVEERIC.NET Apr 21 2003 1:30pm FLAG
your mom's a ing bag.

Jenz Apr 22 2003 10:45am FLAG
youknow...i?m gonna her....

lindo Apr 24 2003 4:15pm FLAG
WHO IN THE BLUE HELL IS USING MY NAME??????? STOP USING MY NAME?????????

THE JENZMISTER OR RAISIN May 02 2003 7:33am FLAG
well i would call for help but if its all a lie then go to HELL !!!

by:me May 12 2003 10:44pm FLAG
if you dont know how to in his mom. call eric ask him 2257 38

tina the depressed bitch who knows eric s his mom&sister May 30 2003 1:59pm FLAG
eric tell me how too my mom ?

Anonymous Jul 15 2003 11:40pm FLAG
lindo just ask her why she's doing those thing . ask her if she want too have sexxx with u if she's say yes well her keep it n da family .

big will Jul 16 2003 12:00am FLAG
give her my e.mail osa7737@yahoo.com

osa Jul 28 2003 8:29am FLAG
Im redy to you and your mom

big black Jul 29 2003 8:02am FLAG
it is to bad that you cant go outside the family to have your sex fun- but if mom and whoever is willing more power to them- you learn more at home than out in the big world with your sex matters-

curious me Aug 06 2003 1:10pm FLAG
some people grow up with their children age wise- have them real young and then when the kids r of age to get or try sex they try mom first she is young dumb and full of cum (all the time)the kids love how mom feels and keep it in the family try sister and whoever-

just me Aug 06 2003 1:14pm FLAG
Don't listen to these idiots. I started my mother.

Dan Aug 12 2003 2:52pm FLAG
u guys are messed up run far far way

dora Oct 10 2003 5:34pm FLAG
I want my mom soooo bad but i'm scared to tell her that i want to have sex with her, what do i need to do to suduce her?

Paul Oct 16 2003 2:08pm FLAG
tell her to bend over and have the time of your life

cool kid Oct 20 2003 2:06pm FLAG
tell ur mom u dont want anything

Anonymous is a hottie Oct 25 2003 11:34pm FLAG
I she was my mother i will her night and day

sex machine Nov 03 2003 3:17pm FLAG
I would her all the time.

anonymouse Nov 07 2003 8:41am FLAG
give her my email Jokersicp@yahoo.com tell her to send mesum pics

jokersicp Nov 14 2003 2:11pm FLAG
if she from new york tell her to email me gsilfa@yahoo.com i'll her so she'll leave u alone. i'm . how old are u?

Antonio da Warrior Nov 16 2003 12:26pm FLAG
keep on ing my mother we are matrried

Anonymous Nov 18 2003 12:11pm FLAG
Ram that

hardon Nov 22 2003 8:47pm FLAG
When she is teasing you give her a nice kiss on the lips. She will let you know what to do next by her response. If she responds, work slowly so not to make her nervous. Once you get going don't hesitate. If she says no, then stop. If you are telling the truth she will not stop you. Move quickly to actually start intercourse, once you make contact she will not make you quit. When you feel that you are going to explode, pull out and shoot your load on her stomach. She will appreciate that and it will not make her feel guility later as she will rationalize that you did not "" her because you did not come inside her. This will make future encounters easier. Use special occasions, birthdays etc. as reasons for sex, and you will have a ball.

been there Nov 23 2003 4:44pm FLAG
I really want to my mother but I'm afraid of how she will react. What should I do?

T-man Nov 25 2003 11:26am FLAG
where all u sickos live man??

Anonymous Nov 30 2003 12:49pm FLAG
Be patient, I used to massage my mother's back, that progressed to full body massage, and then I got to suck on her nipples. The first time I penetrated her was at her suggestion. She asked if I wanted to slide my d*ck in and then pull it back out. I did and the next time we went further. It took me almost a month, and now it is pretty much a weekly thing. I think our age helps, she is around 60 and I am almost 40, and we have been doing this for 5 years now.

lucky guy Dec 06 2003 2:41pm FLAG
Ummm... hun, you need to tell some one. She can rape you, and seriously mess you up. Tlak to some one...anyone. Please

Miss Intellectual Dec 07 2003 9:00am FLAG
ha

hsjd Dec 10 2003 5:52pm FLAG
dude stop dreamin i really dont think ur mum wants it up the ass

a concerned child Dec 23 2003 3:15am FLAG
DO IT

INCEST GUY Jan 03 2004 9:22pm FLAG
DO HER, I DO MY SON, HE LIKES

Kinky mom Jan 05 2004 8:42am FLAG
i guess wanting to my mother is not good , but it would be really exciting

Chaddman Jan 22 2004 11:46am FLAG
i wish my mom would do that to me

lalalalalalalalala Feb 26 2004 5:29pm FLAG
i think u should my mom i wouldnt mined being u

bigmunch Feb 27 2004 4:26am FLAG
wat is it wid ppl leave ur mom alone so wat if she flirts jst ignore it god damn u ppl r sick

x_ickle_jess_x Mar 01 2004 10:27pm FLAG
If you love do what it takes to please her.

Mother fuker Apr 01 2004 8:17pm FLAG
her until she has enofe

hfffffff Apr 12 2004 9:48am FLAG
ur mother is panchood

mmohsinjavaid@hotmail.com Apr 23 2004 11:53pm FLAG
I say TAP THAT ASS!!! BOYEEE!! SCREWING UR OWN MOTHER IS SECRETLY EVERYGUYS FANTASY(FOR THOSE GUYS WHO HAVE HOT MOMS) JUST PULL OUT UR CO*K AND STICK IT IN HER MOUTH AND LET SUCK THE OUT OF IT! THEN TELL HER TO SPREAD HER LEGS AND JAM UR PRI*K DEEP INSIDE HER PUS*Y!!!

quiet ones are crazyiest!!! May 06 2004 3:22pm FLAG
go ahead i would love fer my mom to do that to me

countryboy Nov 02 2004 10:36am FLAG
my sexy mommy f irst showed me her ***** body when I was 22. she told me that she was "hopelessly in love wth me" and that family love is the hottest love there is. my mommy hiked up her dress and exposed her massive, thick lipped c*nt to me. Hair grew everwhere. mommy then began to finger her wet folds of c*nt flesh as she told me how muh she wanted me. I was soon licking her tasty slit as she writhed n pleasure. I'm now35 and I your hot mom!

mommy lover Mar 05 2005 12:03am FLAG

mommy lover Mar 05 2005 12:05am FLAG
Mother's are meant to be and lick her hairy jerk! Piss in the slut's mouth! Your mommy wants your c*ck! Give the hot slut what she wants! Jerk off all over her face,too! Mother's love their son's come as it drips from their face!

vic who loves his mommy Mar 05 2005 12:10am FLAG

vic who loves his mommy Mar 05 2005 12:11am FLAG
my mommy is 64 and shes still so damm hot. I"ve been sucking her hairy c*nt and jerk for years> I even suck my dad's tasty c*ck because mom likes me to!! I love it when he comes in my mouth as mom watches....then i kiss her with dad's cum in my mouth. I will then suck mom's c*nt and lick her ass!! I love incest

bill Mar 05 2005 7:51am FLAG
well i always think about my mum when i get mad i wank the heckin thing out of me i cum over my bed i live it for my mum to see it im crazy bastard shs got big tits

crazzy wanker Jun 09 2005 6:07pm FLAG
if any mothers want sex email me at blood_298@hotmail.com il give you the best thing im a hard mother er please email me ladies

mad er Jun 09 2005 6:10pm FLAG
Who went to Heck my email.. i'm so crazzy hecker dream-boy007@hotmail.com

jan May 04 2007 11:08am FLAG
kinky mom e-mail me at Sieg_Nazca88@hotmail.com show me some pictures of your tits.

Steve Jul 19 2007 6:24pm FLAG
Go ahead and her if you want to, whatever floats your boat. If you don't want to, then tell her when she begins to make you feel uncomfortable.

Anonymous Apr 11 2008 10:48pm FLAG
heck ur mother till she bleeds. tear that sh*t up i'm i eat my mom's pus*sy every night in the sower it is some good sh*t man u sould try ur mom

jack May 19 2008 9:53pm FLAG
heck the sh*t till it grows an afrow

black jack May 19 2008 9:55pm FLAG
i'm jack's mom he eats me every night i like it when he comes in my mouth & ass it is so fun to ur son try it every one

jack's mom May 19 2008 9:57pm FLAG
lick it stick it do wat u want with it i love to be BITCHES

FREE May 19 2008 9:58pm FLAG
DONT LISTEN TO THOSE FAGS LISTEN TO ME SUCK UR DADS FAT AND RAPE U EVERY NIGHT IN THE BED

ANONYMOUS May 19 2008 10:01pm FLAG
BLOW ME BITCHES LOL I LOVE IT IN THE ASS / / MOUTH EVERY WHOLE IN MY BODY LOL

CHOCOLATE TANG May 19 2008 10:03pm FLAG
I AM JAN IS RIGHT AND TIGHT I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WONT BITE

C*ck MUNCHER AND TAKER May 19 2008 10:04pm FLAG
U BITCHES LOL SUCK ONE DOUBLE ONE DOUBLE FUDGE TOO

UNKNOWN May 19 2008 10:06pm FLAG
My son every night want to me

Anonymous Dec 22 2008 3:46am FLAG
go for it heck her it was the best sex i had she taught me lot of ways to treat a lady and i thank her for that still hech her today she mid 60's me

Mother=May=I Feb 02 2009 10:13am FLAG
any bady want talk about his mom or want to how try to his mom add me msha_7@yahoo or msh_1978@hotmail

family sex Feb 23 2009 7:25am FLAG
mm nice! ed by my dad

girl Mar 06 2009 5:52pm FLAG
hack her... every boy wishes to do that.. u have the chance now so go for it .. have fun

I want my mom too Mar 15 2009 9:47pm FLAG
Here is some advice if you don't know how to get your mom in bed so here is what you do when she is laying on the coach go get your whole body on her and give her a big hug and squeeze her and when she gets out of the shower look at her In her towel and when she goes into change accidently open her door and look at her and give her kisses at night and progressivly get better kisses and also try to start a wrestling match with her and grab her all over and if she has big boobs then the wrestling thing is perfect because boobs will be hanging over you and also where shorts and get a boner and let her walk by you so she can see your size so she will grab you all over in sexual ways and once she grabs you rip her clothes off and go all out

I love my mom big tits Mar 28 2009 6:39pm FLAG
And if you can't find alone time with your mom wait till your dad leaves the house then grab her by the arm take her into your bedroom throw her on the bed and if she still has no Idea that you like her say you want to play poker and when you loose a hand take of a peice of clothing and say you want to play strip poker and then if you can't hold your horniness in then put your boner in her face let her grab it and let her take of your clothes then rip of hers then have amazing sex with her and be jealous because my mom has big tits I get to stare at them all day and one time I saw her and I think she likes me because she keeps barging in on me so I just got to get her in bed and she is a bbw so be jealous and I am going to start giving her signs and she will take them I hope and then I will have the monsters flap in my face and if you want some information about my mom she is 5'3" and she is 5 pounds and has 36ddd and they are floppy and she likes to show her assests and touch her boobs it gets me so

I love my mom big tits Mar 28 2009 6:52pm FLAG
can you give me your msn?? kinky mom and jack's mom...i want to speak you

family sex Mar 29 2009 5:44am FLAG
ing my mom from last five years

Momlover Apr 10 2009 11:27am FLAG
Hey do as you please. Duck your mother, duck her so hard you make her bleed. You know you want to. Do it for the chicken and toad. Nigel says Hi...

Steven Carroll Apr 22 2009 4:09pm FLAG
started ed her. visits twice a year no more guest bedroom for her, she sleeps in the same bed with me now when she visits.

mutherfkkr Jun 02 2009 12:24pm FLAG
this is some tight smells so good to me. I'm trying to make a move so wish me luck.

mother er 3 Jun 16 2009 9:16pm FLAG
i like tits

m Jun 28 2009 7:58pm FLAG
U r all in idiots no mother s her son.. u jerks

Uncle Barney Jul 06 2009 4:36am FLAG
Go ahead you are lucky man

Anonymous Jul 16 2009 4:49am FLAG
Go ahead you are lucky man

Me Jul 16 2009 4:49am FLAG
I was Hecked by my mom as a pre **** that is when it started and we did it for years. The Best time is when some how my best friends mom found out and we was forced to swap with her and her son or they was going to tell on us. My best frend and his mom Hecked the HELL out of me and my mom. I found out it was my mom's idea to trade sons with my best friends mom. I wish I realy know what they said to each other at the time to make my best friends mom force us like that. So people it is not so bad to Heck your own mom, its just fun and more fun when YOU COULD DUBBLE HECK YOUR MOM AT THE SAME TIME WITH A FRIEND!!!! Other slut moms know this idea well cause it works. SO GO HECK YOU MOM AND DUBBLE HER TOO.

Loving Son Aug 02 2009 4:19pm FLAG
I want to er. Kinky Mom email me and tell me how to get my mom in bed. chevman200003@yahoo.com

wanna be a muther er Aug 07 2009 10:21am FLAG
I Like That my email sunup87@yahoo.com anuar from hraq

Anonymous Aug 17 2009 5:00pm FLAG
how can i heck my mom? e-mail me hockeystar24@hotmail.com

momer Aug 30 2009 12:59pm FLAG
faltooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

eee Sep 16 2009 11:43am FLAG
Go ahead, if you can't, then call me for help to heck your mother. My number is 94827796.

Vamshi Sep 21 2009 8:04am FLAG
If she was my mother i would have hecked all the time.

wanns to a mother hecher Sep 22 2009 12:42am FLAG
it's simple really get her to suck your c*ck and then you can her in the ass till you blow your load simple's

Butt er Oct 06 2009 11:26am FLAG
yah sex is good thing i am alsi like sex.

sonu singh from india Nov 08 2009 11:57pm FLAG
come on give it to her

my mom my lover Nov 11 2009 8:23am FLAG
i always do ti to my mom

kyle Nov 11 2009 8:24am FLAG
her

big d*ck Nov 27 2009 2:59pm FLAG
how can i duk my mum she so hot ive seen her pueey and jut wabt her to awalk in on me havin a wank so she can jst jump on me and well u no the rest help me please call me if u can 075847410

tommy mum keker Jan 29 2010 5:22am FLAG
go her dude

Anonymous Apr 10 2010 11:21pm FLAG
Hey if she wants give it to her and let it go she needs sex is all

anonymous Apr 27 2010 3:29am FLAG
ya u hav to do this.. but take care.. aft this u n ur mom relationship may change

ah May 12 2010 2:39am FLAG
i want to my mom but can't and you can you better haha

penis :D May 16 2010 5:54pm FLAG
get ed ur mom .have wild sex with her

momer. May 18 2010 2:38am FLAG
hope every one get sexy mom like you...you arev realy lucky.....

me May 19 2010 11:19am FLAG
dont loss this chance

toiarutho May 19 2010 11:20am FLAG
Dude yes. Do it. It will feel the same as any other her. And send me the pictures. Find my MySpace. EchoEquinox is my name on it.

EchoEquinox May 27 2010 12:03am FLAG
her.ur mom n

Anonymous May 29 2010 10:08pm FLAG
bende sikecem zaman? var

Anonymous Jun 10 2010 5:41pm FLAG
Put her in a nursing home. And get yourself some *** some chains and a Hott nurse to

Hardcore Jul 09 2010 10:49pm FLAG
she went mared

rdgtd Jul 25 2010 7:33am FLAG
Boys start dreaming female nudity. his fascination goes fantasizing the most femiliar woman....he start dreaming of his own mother, pretty and sweet. He would imagine the days he suckled her breasts...and he would dream it anew.. He might sneak to see his mom bathing , or pull up her blouse for kiss or a try for sucking her breasts. A loving mom knows his son is innocent and not a unruly rapist. riya_ooj@yahoo.co.uk

riya Jul 28 2010 4:16am FLAG
Boys start dreaming female nudity. His fascination goes fantasizing the most femiliar woman....he start dreaming of his own mother, pretty and sweet. He would imagine the days he suckled her breasts...and he would dream it anew.. He might sneak to see his mom bathing , or pull up her blouse for kiss or a try for sucking her breasts. A loving mom knows his son is innocent and not a unruly rapist. it is not she seducing her son. riya_ooj@yahoo.co.uk

riya Jul 28 2010 4:19am FLAG
i too my mom veeery hard till she cries in night when dad is not at home.

uday Aug 05 2010 10:54pm FLAG
come me

appu Aug 05 2010 10:54pm FLAG
mom only need love you should be careful don't hurt her body

mlover Aug 06 2010 2:46am FLAG
i think you dont have maturity this is ruthless

pawan Aug 06 2010 11:53pm FLAG
i am a girl and i am a bi i have my mom and dad me

me Aug 15 2010 6:16pm FLAG
how cheap...u guys should never be born on earth...u deserve some oder planet bastards.,..huh u must b so ugly dat u dnt hv girlfrends who cud satisfy u....ugly from outside n inside...yuk...u hv no oder choice dan to fantasy ur mom....ewwww...,hiw can ppl be so sick..

alia Aug 22 2010 9:08am FLAG
you should ed by a young potent man. Oh and if anybody wants to chat say it

motherhecker Aug 26 2010 11:47am FLAG
It was amazing i always thought about heckin my mom but didnt know how to go about it i mean i used to spy on her and her ex- b/f bangin away and always made me think i need to get in that so just recently i came home drunk and instead of going to my room i went to the living room and stripped down and sat under the blanket till my mom came out to see wht i was doin when she came out my alcohol took over and i took the blanket off her eye's lit up and she said what are u doin ??!! i said u and fingered to come here and she did she walked up and i started rubbing her through her pants then she ended up on her knees suckin me off but i wasnt gonna let it stay at that i stood up and kept her doggy on the couch i mean i watched her screw a few times and i just wanted to walk in and join but finally it was my turn ! :) it went on for about 2 hrs i think and then we got dressed and sat in the living room cause my step-brother was comin home from work but my mom didnt know me and my step-brother have messed around and were bi-curious so just the other day i talked it over with both of them and we got the threesome done INSANE! INSANE! INSANE ! best sex i ever had was with my ma ;)

liljo Aug 29 2010 4:00pm FLAG

liljo Aug 29 2010 4:01pm FLAG
Dont do someting wrong with her. This is sacred relation. I can advice you and her. Contact me.

Big brother Sep 07 2010 10:51am FLAG
go her

chick Sep 11 2010 2:55pm FLAG
i help your mother 0904509 raj

panis Sep 19 2010 5:31am FLAG
HER HARD

JIM Sep 22 2010 1:04pm FLAG
HIM

SAZIB6080@YAHOO.COM Sep 25 2010 10:38am FLAG
, scrotum, hell, chink, spic, c*nt

Anonymous Sep 28 2010 5:46pm FLAG
yo only head c*nt

Anonymous Sep 28 2010 5:47pm FLAG
Sabitha

Hech Oct 05 2010 12:42am FLAG
Is my son is trying to seduce me...yesterday he called me to brush his back he is 20 years while brushing I saw his d*ck was very hard later I after brushing I went.after that at night we share the same bed at night I noticed him lifting my nighty slowly he thought that I was sleeping he slowly moved his hand to my or avoid him I am a widow what shall I do...

Sabitha Oct 05 2010 12:49am FLAG
yes sabitha you should let your son experience u

Anonymous Oct 19 2010 12:09pm FLAG
I'd like to do the same.. But no courage for a beginning. It's not very good i hear. Gud luck, btw.

preston Oct 20 2010 4:27am FLAG
don't do

somu Oct 22 2010 5:44am FLAG
all of u who sex with ur mom are madarchod gandiye harami bhosdike chutiya bhadu basterds xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a real son Oct 23 2010 2:40am FLAG
I WANT THAT

manar5057@yahoo.com Oct 23 2010 2:35pm FLAG
I WANT THAT

manar5057@yahoo.com Oct 23 2010 2:36pm FLAG
Hey my mom was divorced , i always felt she is a nice lady who brought me up since my father left her, she struggled lot ,.i loved and respected her lot.,even my father was an nice guy ,, i dont what went wrong with them i was just 10 at that time ,but i remember he cryd when he left..,she use always tell and cry that guy(my father ) ruind our life ,left her without any reason but ,so i grown hating my dad ,. Once i was shocked to see a unknwn guy ing her ,, .i thought is this my mom a decent indian lady , ,always do prayer and good work, and brought me still hear ,,.the person was very old and stays very far from me ,,. I cryd that day and went out it was totall out of my imagination ...my respect and love towards her went ,down ,. Then ?ne day i came home early home , i saw another person licking her c*nt , this guy was very young and little older to me ..i went out as the way i came in , i knw this guy she introducd him as her wellwisher like brother , they use to call each other as sister and brother ...i knewr thought she was such a slut ,not even any others hav thought this , every one respect her becs , she was very decent in front of others ,,.she maintaind the image ,,, then i thought my father last when he meet me ,, what he said,,why he was crying ...i thought to her at any cost , i knw i can get her very easily ,she is dam sex addictive .. Once i left the door open and started mastrubating ,but playing *** in my PC .. She came in shocked to see me do this .,she lookd at the m?nitor ,and shouted at me , i kept stroking ,i knew her eyes was glued on my hard.. ,she offd monitor ,and said will u stop it ,, i said by holding my 8inch hard 'mom its quite normal every person do this for relife , u should not stop me ,, and i cummed in front of her ..and wiped it with a pice of cloth , and talld her , will u wash this cloth she took it and went out angrily ..after the noon she went to bath , b4 i made a hole on wall whn she was not there ..i went and opend the refrigerator , the last cucumber, was not there inside ,'i have totally read her mind i knew she is gone do this , i peekd inside my mom ws pumping her c*nt with cucumber and smelling the cloth which i gave her ,and licking my sticky cum.. And at night i was watching TV she came we had some chat wht i was doing , i talld her mom tell me have u never done it, , she was not angry she talld she use to do , she understand me , she askd about my girlfriend , i talld she i very distaurbed i cannot satify her , i cum , as soon as she become ***** ,as i dont have habbit of seeing lady figure ***** ..then i pointed a direct question , to her will u please help me , she said how , buy being nakd in front of me at home whn ever u get time ,, it feels like she realy want this ,, she made a naughty smile and said ok she just went back and came nakd , ooo it was just oosam to see her pubic portion .' big ass and titts ,..,she smiled ok is this u want to see,, i said mom u are just beautifull ,, she gave me a naughty smile and sited close to me.. .@Its real story, i will continu .....mavric

Mavric Oct 25 2010 5:32pm FLAG
Mavric : she was just siting close to me ..i askd , mom can i touch ur body ,' she gave me a smile and said ok ,but not more , then i slowly movd my hand over he breast , slowly moved it towards her her ,,she kept quiet for some time ,,he cummed her ass turnd her started squeezing he boobs and pulld her maxi up and try to spread her legs ,but she was not ready ,he forced , she stopped him and talld him its all finish u can move out ,.he seems shock to hear that ,, he then started forcing her whats wrong ,,bla ,bla ,and all started kissing her forcefully .,,she gave him a tight slap and told him to move out of house ...

Mavric Oct 26 2010 5:39pm FLAG
her, there is no wrong

hains Oct 28 2010 1:00pm FLAG
Iwana heck my mom, but i can not heck her. she is not agree.

hains Oct 28 2010 1:04pm FLAG
Stop ing gross

Anonymous Nov 02 2010 6:24pm FLAG
It's ur

 Nov 02 2010 6:26pm FLAG
No its a sin..i will do it for u

Matherchod Nov 05 2010 3:59am FLAG
fcuk

fcuk Nov 17 2010 6:15am FLAG
I found a way that it won't change to heck (illogical change, I'd suggest changing it to freak). Lessee how many of these work. vuck phuq fuc fuc fcuk fuuc fucc fuk phuq phug phuque And the word that gets changed to poo? Spell it the Dutch way, schijt, sounds exactly the same as English way, or spell it the Frisian skyt.

Fucin Schijt Nov 17 2010 6:18am FLAG
LOL, it can't turn into heck! I love bypassing retarded swear filters (watch, that one word will get changed into something silly). At least it's not doing "I disagreeisstant".

I disagreeistant Nov 17 2010 6:19am FLAG
What? Okay, fuk.

My ass Nov 17 2010 6:19am FLAG
Know what I say? Fuc the fucin fucers.

Make 7UP Yours. Nov 17 2010 6:21am FLAG
Was this swear filter designed by that hot Neleh girl who said "Oh my heck" all the time? Seriously, she said it so much that it went from distinctive to annoying to sexy. It got to where I wanted her to keep saying "oh my heck" over and over again and beat off to it, which she would have if she'd seen me wanking it. She'd see it and be all "Oh my heck!" and I'd be getting harder and she'd keep saying "Oh my heck!" faster and quicker to the point she wasn't swallowing her spit and drooling and gurgling and sounding like a Mormon version of Tori Amos all "Oghgh mgy hegck!". Neleh also has nice forehead lines. I have a fetish for clearly visible but not excessive forehead lines like Neleh has. I bet she'd have her eyebrows raised over me beating off to her saying "oh my heck" repeatedly.

Da Weirdo Nov 17 2010 6:25am FLAG
do it if ur mother wants and if u want to do it. no problem, only few gets that chance, can u give that chance to me also

iy Nov 18 2010 2:37am FLAG
do it da. ur lucky for it. its a goodstart know. as she is experienced, u can have good experiene. go ahead

iy Nov 18 2010 2:38am FLAG
do satisfy her nd make her pregnant, its good, u get ur child from ur mother. for u annd ur child, same mother, ur lucky, i feel jealous on u

iy Nov 18 2010 2:42am FLAG
tel that i m ready for it if u r not intrested.......

john Nov 30 2010 9:32am FLAG
stop effing ur nasty old moms u pervs. try effin me. i'm the hawttest gurl u'll ever meet.

torilush@ymail.com Dec 09 2010 11:49am FLAG
Heck ur mother is the best tin dat wil ever happen

Jhn Dec 12 2010 4:47pm FLAG
mummy ko patakar hi chodo. rape mat karo. aakhir wo apki ma hai.koi randi nahin. lekin use chodte samay randi ki tarah hi chodo. chodte samay uske sath randi,kutti,kamini,haramki,gahe ki aulad aise shabdo ka prayog karo. ye hale hi galiya hai. leki use chudate samay ye shabd achhe lagte hai. maine ye farmula ajmaya hai. aaj wo me lund ki dewani hai. agar aap meri ma ko chodna chahte ho to aapka swagat hi karunga aur ma par chdhaunga. response dijiye.call karunga.

lakmani,mumbai Dec 14 2010 12:48pm FLAG
agar meri chooti bahan ka seal todna hai usse pahle aapko meri ma ka bada bhok chodna hoga. kya aap tayar hai.

karan Dec 15 2010 5:30pm FLAG
her twice

winnie Jan 01 2011 12:42pm FLAG
I want to cum on her forehead and let it seep into her sexy forehead lines. Come on raise those eyebrows baby, keep saying "Oh my Heck", you've done it so much it went from cute to redundant to hot. The more you say "Oh my Heck" the more I want you baby". I watch old reruns of Survivor 4 just so I can beat it to Neleh. I've made so much man sauce over her it could feed a small army.

I wanque to Neleh Jan 05 2011 1:00am FLAG
hai sabitha, i had the similar experience like you. iam 35 and my son is . days before when we were sleeping in same bed, he tries to pull my nighty. he make it to my hip. then he wake up and switch on the light. then watch my c*nts for long time. he thought that iam sleeping. then he slowly touch there. then he switch off the light and come to sleep. next day i sleep with him wearing a petticoat which can open from centre. that night he remove my dress and sleep embracing me. next day morning, i made a tea and give it to him without dress and ask him why dont u dress me after ur use? after that we are. . . .

valsala. Jan 26 2011 12:13pm FLAG
valsala, can u explain?

raj Jan 26 2011 12:20pm FLAG
oh god can my mom say to me the same.. i could your mother as much you can

motherermiab Feb 06 2011 3:37am FLAG
tell her that she don't have to show her body she is your mother

princess dixon Feb 07 2011 7:20pm FLAG
I cum so hard when i ing c*cks,ive watched her

hungin Feb 19 2011 11:28pm FLAG
Wtf.. this is 18th post ive seen about someone wanting to ing their mom thats nasty go to church or see a trained specialist..

Sweet Jeezus Feb 21 2011 3:47pm FLAG
i my mom in herall holes and gave a child especially my moms tiny ass hole has got intoxicating smell

momer Mar 09 2011 7:50pm FLAG
ask her to suck ur c*ck lick moms jerk

mom ass lover Mar 09 2011 7:53pm FLAG
Just rub your hecking c*ck all up and down her arm at the dinner table this will show you are the dominant one of the family. If daddy argue just cut his hecking throat then and there. Your,mom will be really turned on by this and get all steamy so you have to start thrusting. If she become disinterested at any time just grab your dad entrails and rub them on her sweaty tits she will do woman spunk on your next school project.

the dominant one you c*ntsvintage Mar 27 2011 10:51am FLAG
any moms like chat cam 2 cam with me? just add me abe6071@yahoo.com

lonelyabe May 17 2011 1:59am FLAG
ya i my real mother

inesh jajda haridwar Jun 02 2011 7:14am FLAG
ya i my real moyher and my sister RAKHI WHO IS NOW IN JABALPUR from year of age

DINESH JAJDA HRIDWAR INDIA Jun 02 2011 7:18am FLAG
anyone who has a big d*ck or vagina lets hae phoe sex cuz im wet and i need somethin in mi vagina right now or just tease me and make wet and hot please... uhhhh yes faster harder

breezy Jun 03 2011 2:25pm FLAG
you can my mother no problem

jim Jul 12 2011 5:44pm FLAG
does she have big tits

popdod Jul 12 2011 11:29pm FLAG
call me ashish 922033861

Anonymous Aug 01 2011 3:19am FLAG
Dont

Chicken Aug 03 2011 12:05am FLAG
just her mercilessly, if u not able to do that plz contact withe me, I will do it for your sake........

bobby. Aug 04 2011 9:20am FLAG
her dude,i aiso wanna fuc my mom so bad..i always mastubate thinkin her and aiready cum on her panties.

tboss Aug 08 2011 7:09am FLAG
i really want to help you. dont listen to these retarded people telling you to give in. i hate to say this but i think your ma is suffering from sexual depression. is she longing for sex. wen was the last time she had it. go on talk to a counceler.co.uk xx hope this helps

im a wise Aug 12 2011 7:01am FLAG
h

Anonymous Aug 21 2011 6:48am FLAG
i used to my mom when he is sleeping and i will be happy if my mom done so to me

i love ugly womens Sep 19 2011 8:22pm FLAG
please please dont be such stupid !!!!!

tullllll Oct 22 2011 2:54pm FLAG
use your mom completly or ask some rich people to do sex with her

???????? Oct 23 2011 4:16am FLAG
My mothere and started ing when I was a ****, and sometimes grandma joins us for a steamy 3way. It was grandma's idea!

mamasboy Oct 26 2011 9:08am FLAG
if you dont want to fu(|( her then threatin to call the cops on her. works every time. :)

smurfinurmom Oct 30 2011 6:43pm FLAG
If she loves you enough to give you sex when you NEED it, be thankful, and gentle, and be sure you make her climax GOOD. She can teach you a lot. You are a lucky er. Enjoy. Maybe a close friend would like to make it a threesome.?

Wish I were there with my 8 Nov 03 2011 10:26am FLAG

anonymous Nov 14 2011 1:50pm FLAG
with my mom

gal Nov 20 2011 12:03am FLAG
i was so hot for my mother and she knew it too i ended up taking her hairy jerk all night im always going down on her but i really want her to pee in my mouth omg

motherluvin fool Nov 24 2011 8:03pm FLAG
Mother's are meant to be hecked by their sons! Bend the whore over and heck and lick her hairy jerk! Piss in the slut's mouth! Your mommy wants your c*ck! Give the hot slut what she wants! Jerk off all over her face,too! Mother's love their son's come as it drips from their face! vic who loves his mommy my mommy is 64 and shes still so damm hot. I"ve been sucking her hairy c*nt and jerk for years> I even suck my dad's tasty c*ck because mom likes me to!! I love it when he comes in my mouth as mom watches....then i kiss her with dad's cum in my mouth. I will then suck mom's c*nt and lick her ass!! I love incest bill well i always think about my mum when i get mad i wank the heckin thing out of me i cum over my bed i live it for my mum to see it im crazy bastard shs got big tits crazzy wanker if any mothers want sex email me at blood_298@hotmail.com il give you the best thing im a hard mother hecker please email me ladies mad hecker Who went to Heck my email.. i'm so crazzy hecker dream- boy007@hotmail.com jan kinky mom e-mail me at Sieg_Nazca88@hotmail.com show me some pictures of your tits. Steve Go ahead and heck her if you want to, whatever floats your boat. If you don't want to, then tell her when she begins to make you feel uncomfortable. Anonymous heck ur mother till she bleeds. tear that sh*t up i'm i eat my mom's pus*sy every night in the sower it is some good sh*t man u sould try ur mom jack

raj Nov 27 2011 9:33am FLAG
Maderchod.....gandu Kya sochta hai re Apni maa ke bare main laude......chod Dal usko

gandu 1 Dec 08 2011 12:07am FLAG
enjoy ing your mom and sister first

tapan Dec 24 2011 10:52am FLAG
always be with your mom and sister

mahesh Dec 24 2011 10:53am FLAG
really

sex mulester May 01 2012 5:15pm FLAG
really

sex mulester May 01 2012 5:15pm FLAG
I was only yearsold when my Mother asked to go to bed with her. She kissed me passionately as she took my right hand and slid it inside her unzipped skirt. She ran my fingers up and down her waist and thigh. I felt the slip and garter belt as my hand moved by itself without my Mothr's help. She asked if I wanted to lie down in bed with her. I said yes. Then she slid the skirt and blouse off and told me to lie down as she got on top of me. She instructed me to place my hands around her waist. Her kissing got my c*ck harder and harder. She wiggled and pressed down on me. Her body was so soft. She kissed me and I slid my tongue inside her mouth. we played with our tongues. Shortly after I took my jeans off and placed my c*ck inside of her c*nt. She guided me inside. It felt so warm andgood. We stared into our eyes. Her eyes were glazed. Her face was on fire. Our bodies moved in rthym until the bed shook violently. I shot a load of cum inside her. She loved it. I was , she was 40. I never marries. I am 32 now, and she is 56. We love each other and continue to have sex.

Richard May 06 2012 8:17am FLAG

Richard May 06 2012 8:17am FLAG
i'm sure u will feel guilty after that and such as a psychotic problem do not do that at all, u ( u and ur mom) can have other patners, they r toooooo sick

jojo Jun 03 2012 2:01pm FLAG
-1'

1 Sep 05 2012 10:54am FLAG
1

-1' Sep 05 2012 10:54am FLAG
it may b your only chance go for it

omar Oct 17 2012 6:00pm FLAG
If you're old enough to live on yourself, call the cops on your mom. If not, or if you love your mom too much to do that, try to convince her to get plastic surgery. that'll probably make in easier for you.

Johnny Nov 25 2012 6:53pm FLAG
mum and dad don't get on so she sleep in my bed I get hard now she only sleep in pj top me in boxer she back on to me I come in her she never speak

auguatus Sep 15 2013 1:27pm FLAG
My mother taught me to when I was . I loved the feel of he pubic hair. It was like nothing ever before or even after. I would love to do it again. But the shame and living in a real hell afterwards. Is it worth being cut off from God? I still think homosexuallity is by far the worst. No rainbow flags,

Rod Oct 22 5:32pm FLAG