Your Ad Here

I want to see my sister *****

The Problem: My sister is almost and i want ways to spy on her and see her *****, any ideas?

Asked by: yoooo at 07:06:34 AM, Friday, May 09, 2003 PDT FLAG

in loser ever. spy on yourself. and look at yourself *****. u can take pictures of your balls.

ILOVEERIC.NET May 09 2003 5:08pm FLAG

why only is the one question that popps up in my mind. shes your sister! go spy on a neighbor..gross

throwin up cuz your that gross May 09 2003 8:15pm FLAG
damn, your ing dumb ass

??? May 10 2003 8:53am FLAG
there is nothing wrong in wanting to see ur sis ...just wait for the right time....just dont give a damn to what other gentlemen may say...go for it man

Anonymous May 17 2003 5:57am FLAG
There is nothing wrong with wanting to see your sister *****. Just lead her to your bedroom and give her sex, then stick your d*ck up her jerk. Yeah, that's the stuff, then let her suck your c*ck, rub it all over her face when this gooey comes out of your d*ck. Do some *** with her.

Dr. Phil May 20 2003 10:52am FLAG
I agree with the bald-headed bastard Dr. Phil. GIVE THIS GIRL MORE SEX THAN YOU CAN HANDLE!

the dodgy kid up iloveeric.net's jerk May 20 2003 10:52am FLAG
I have the same problem man iam with ya

guy May 20 2003 8:18pm FLAG
hey eric s his sister all teh time

tina the depressed bitch who knows eric s his mom&sister May 30 2003 2:01pm FLAG
her and her friends

casper Aug 25 2003 8:05pm FLAG
dude you guys are ing pervo you all should be shot

strange man Sep 17 2003 4:31pm FLAG
Study her shower habits for a bout a week and figure out the main time she goes to tae a shower. Get a dirty clothes basket and fill it with dirty clothes make sure the basket has holes. Hide a camera in the clothes and let it get a good view thru the on of the holes. When she gets home or about ten minutes before she usually takes a shower set the basket up in the bathroom and set it to record but make sure the view is right where she gets in and out of the shower. Trust me i have done this about 3 times and the reward is great she wont have a clue and i cum crazy all night. Well GOOD LUCK!! ENJOY!!!

Experienced Sister Spy Sep 19 2003 3:56pm FLAG
you are perv why do you want to see your sister *****.

Freedie Cogger Oct 11 2003 5:48am FLAG

Freedie Cogger Oct 11 2003 5:49am FLAG

Freedie Cogger Oct 11 2003 5:49am FLAG
you ARE NOTHIN BUT A BIG SORRY *SS LOSER AND A BIG FAT PERV!!!!!! tAKE THAT!

Sassy Chic B Oct 11 2003 5:53am FLAG

Sassy Chic B Oct 11 2003 5:53am FLAG
Just tell her and have the time of your life iv done it to my sister

hipster Oct 20 2003 2:08pm FLAG
that is in sick get a g/f forget your sister

i love charlie Oct 29 2003 7:51pm FLAG
f... her so bad and make her bleed and then have your whole family get it on.

your sister Nov 02 2003 8:11pm FLAG
when she gets in the shower come in to take a dump when the time is right jump in the shower and bone her so hard.

I love Mercedes Million Nov 02 2003 8:14pm FLAG
Dr.Phil Is the bomb he is also gay

Dr Phil Nov 02 2003 8:17pm FLAG
Seems like an extension of the Electra/Aedipus complex. I think what you really need to do is spend some time with your sister doing normal things, then try to spend time with other girls, its most definately a phase you will get out of. Or you will her. But thats not a pretty thought.

WebLOCH Nov 06 2003 9:51pm FLAG
see, what I would do is get her drunk, or hit her over the head even. If she's dead even better I suppose. Then you can hole before you go digging, and clean your d*ck off in that bishes mouth.

2nd grade teacher Nov 06 2003 9:51pm FLAG
send me a pic of her at Skeleton08@hotmail.com

jokersicp Nov 09 2003 9:42pm FLAG
I like very much peeping on my sister, I have a lot of material too pls write me soon fedespini@yahoo.it

fedespini@yahoo.it Nov 10 2003 12:51am FLAG
u r all sick. y wud u want ur sis wen there is millions ov birds out there???????????

CONFUSED Nov 30 2003 11:41am FLAG
TELL HER.. I ED MY BROTHER AFTER HE TOLD ME

soccerbitch Nov 30 2003 7:09pm FLAG
what do you think the windows for most of the time if its dark the reflection or very soft curtians stop them looking out so you can look in

Anonymous Dec 02 2003 4:33am FLAG
your en messed up man why do yo wanna see your sister *****? Is she like really hot or something? THats just wrong man!

some dude you dont know Dec 13 2003 11:43pm FLAG
that is in grose to see your sister ***** perve

me Dec 16 2003 9:59am FLAG
I think it fine to want to see your sister ***** I want to mine anyways

zsaur Dec 19 2003 2:46pm FLAG
I swear what I am fixing to say is the truth! I wrote my sister a letter "You know like the kind at school, check yes or no" Well neway here is what I wrote 5 questions! 1) Are you attracted to me: yes or no 2) Have I ever made you : yes or no 3) Can I watch you masterbate: yes or no 4) Would you consider havin' sex with me: yes or no 5) Would you give me a bl*wj*b: yes or no Now this is true, and this what I did, and can you beleve she checked yes to all and then wrote back: P.S You can do what ever you want to me and I mean anything. And for the past 4 months I've ed her every night accept for them "BIG - P" days you know! Use Rubber!!!!!!!!!! Don't Be Dumb

Tha N-Y-C (P-I-M-P) Dec 23 2003 6:43am FLAG
i think u r crazy go out and a dog

gghg Dec 23 2003 12:59pm FLAG
my sister is hot to i have never seen her ***** but i listen to her masterbate all the time when see thinks no one is around i love to hear her wet and her moans

Anonymous Dec 28 2003 11:00am FLAG
ilike seeing my sis tooo man,,, send me her pics n ill send u mine too of my sis.....itll be fun! send them to googlegoxy@hotmail.com

gong Jan 02 2004 8:47pm FLAG
I want to eat my sister Juli ! She has a beautiful ass !

Gene Jan 04 2004 8:56pm FLAG
my sis is so sexy shes only but i dream of screwing her, yeah i no it wrong but please help

Confused Jan 05 2004 9:27am FLAG
Force her to suck your c*ck

aaaaaaaa Jan 15 2004 11:26am FLAG
ummm.... dont really know man

confused guy Jan 18 2004 4:31am FLAG
! ! your! sister! la! la la! la!

singing guy Jan 18 2004 4:33am FLAG
Dont listen to other people its a hard time 4 u. try 2 find sum1 else 2 c *****

Anonymous Mar 28 2004 4:05am FLAG
i can hear my sister masterbatng in her ropom but i turns me on help

Anonymous Apr 01 2004 2:47pm FLAG
I wanna see my sister ***** 2 she is really hot.

Anonymous Apr 13 2004 5:58pm FLAG
i wanna see my sister masturbating

Anonymous Apr 13 2004 5:59pm FLAG
Just ask her, i let my brother wank over me while i played wiv my self

shelly Apr 13 2004 6:00pm FLAG
I wanna her though!!!

WeeMan Nov 14 2004 11:01pm FLAG
get a in life

your sis Mar 24 2005 11:25pm FLAG
check this out www.prophecyandpredictions.blogspot.com

P&P Sep 11 2005 2:45pm FLAG
That is a sin and if I found about this about son I would through you out of my house

hw Sep 27 2005 1:44pm FLAG
I mean throw you out of my house

hw Sep 27 2005 1:45pm FLAG
i was in the same place until my sis was really drunk and gave me a lap dance b/c i told her i never had 1 be4 so she felt bad later that night she aked me if i ever had sex i seid no and u do the math lets just say im not a virgin anymore

mysis Oct 27 2005 11:50am FLAG
My ex girl friend had a younger brother. She couldn't stand how clumsy he was masturbating. She gave him a BeeJay so good that his giant d*ck ticked for a full minutes

WhishIHadASister Dec 19 2005 10:33pm FLAG
go to hell

anonymous Dec 26 2005 1:48am FLAG
i just feel my sister at night when she is asleep, i also like to mess with her c.......li....t ohhhh yaaaaa

sister lover Dec 29 2005 8:21pm FLAG
my sister got drunk tonight and wanted to go to bed but she told me not to look in the room,i did anyway just to see what she was doing,but when i looked in she was giting in bed butt *****,i got so ,she told me to check on her in 30 mins,1 hour later i went in there and she was asleep,so i started to pull down the covers but assoon as i got to her ass she rolled over,it kind of scared me so i ran in to the next room,when i came out she was rolled over face up,now i dont know if i should go in there and try to pull the covers down again, i dont know what will happen if she catched me?????????

Dont Know What To Do Jul 23 2006 1:28am FLAG
my sister got drunk tonight and wanted to go to bed but she told me not to look in the room,i did anyway just to see what she was doing,but when i looked in she was giting in bed butt *****,i got so ,she told me to check on her in 30 mins,1 hour later i went in there and she was asleep,so i started to pull down the covers but assoon as i got to her ass she rolled over,it kind of scared me so i ran in to the next room,when i came out she was rolled over face up,now i dont know if i should go in there and try to pull the covers down again, i dont know what will happen if she catched me????????? Dont Know What To Do,I did it while my sister was asleep i went into her room with her lieing on the bed ass up,i gebtley strpked her ass to make sure she was asleep,when i was sure i started jacking off and sticking my finger in her warm c*nt,now i am about to try to stick my d*ck in her,.......

found out what to do Jul 23 2006 3:14am FLAG
Let me just tell you that you should not try to do too much in one night,it just goes to show you too much of a good thing could be a bad thing,I ALMOST GOT COUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont know what to do,found out what to do,did too much Jul 23 2006 3:28am FLAG
holy shat, i love this page, haha i did alot of the stuff here, no sex but window peeping and sleep jerking, i created an aim so i could try to get her to webcam cyber but no go yet.

brother Oct 04 2006 11:22am FLAG
Dude jurt her!

1 luv to 69 Nov 20 2006 10:51pm FLAG
Dude jurt her!

1 luv to 69 Nov 20 2006 10:51pm FLAG
Dude jurt her!

1 luv to 69 Nov 20 2006 10:51pm FLAG
you're all sick freaks, get a girlfriend. googlegoxy is a pedofile, he is the one with the site "www.prophecyandpredictions.blogspot.com", haha your secret is out. also i have reported you.

YOU'RE ALL SICK!!!!!!! Nov 27 2006 9:01pm FLAG
well, y dun u explain 2 her how u feel.. wait 4 d right time or, i think hiding the camera in her laundry would work, getting her drunk might work too.. but i think d best thing is to get urself a gf.

~gothkitty~ Dec 04 2006 5:32am FLAG
oh ya! almost forgot, any lesbiens out there, pls contact me at shuro10@hotmail.com lesbien girls only!! im bisex. OxOxmMeEoOwWzZxOxO

~gothkitty~ Dec 04 2006 5:39am FLAG
yes i fingered me sis, whu wanna see pics? vicperric@hotmail.com

vic Dec 21 2006 8:34pm FLAG
yes i fingered me sis, whu wanna see pics? viperric@hotmail.com vic

Anonymous Dec 21 2006 8:36pm FLAG

Anonymous Dec 21 2006 8:36pm FLAG
well i bielieve hecking your sister is wrong, i am in that phase now and i just wanna see her ***** and end all of this. maybe when shes sleeping because she never sleeps though please tell me what to do i dont have a camra or videocamra just once plz

KKKKKKKKKKKK Jan 16 2007 1:05am FLAG
also my niebors are all old but across the street is 1 hot girl selling house next door to also

kkkkkkkkkkkk Jan 16 2007 1:06am FLAG
lick her

b May 10 2007 4:45pm FLAG
i like to sit in the car in parking lots and jack off when girls pull up next to me! they can see inside but i act like i dont see them. it turns me on so much and alot of the times they will stop getting out of the car to watch till im done. most will just smile and go about there day when im done. i love it!

b May 10 2007 4:48pm FLAG
go the bitch make her suc your balls dry don't forget to play with them tittys

rufus the sis er Jun 27 2007 8:04pm FLAG
If I were u i wud ask her wut its lik to have sex and hope you have it

anonymous Aug 17 2007 6:38pm FLAG
that wasnt me, i didnt type that by viperric@hotmail.com, ur all sick in the head stop using my addy

viperric@hotmail.com Sep 15 2007 11:12pm FLAG
i wanna her freinds but their all into black guys

im so Mar 09 2008 1:35pm FLAG
some one pleas help me

im so Mar 09 2008 1:36pm FLAG
oooo and if i was u i would go for it if your sis is a virgin i woulkd imagine it would be harder

im so Mar 09 2008 1:38pm FLAG
Anyone who thinks that spying on your Sister is gross have ugly Sisters themselves. You can be sure of that. I used to watch my Sister get dressed from her bedroom window and shower from a peephole that I expertly installed. I entered her bedroom one night as she slept with plans to fondle her goodies. Fortunately I did nothing to her. Nothing wrong with wacking off at your Sister. But dont take it any further than just looking.

mooshark Mar 11 2008 11:52am FLAG
I have spyed on my sister in the shower before and it was awesome! took me like 2 seconds to cum when she ripped out them tits!

Anon Apr 22 2008 1:16am FLAG
one time i went in to check on my step sister and she was in there masterbating. so i lefted and came back in a hour later and she was watching a movie so i started watching it with her when she started jackingme off man it felt so damn good. i started fingering her when her cousin walked in it was kinda of crazy then we all statred ing hott. It was all three of our first time they both had d size tits

PImp DADDY Apr 26 2008 5:24am FLAG
give her sleeping pills and then enjoy

khan Apr 27 2008 8:50pm FLAG
any sister wanna chat me or email friendship note it adamnasr@yahoo.com

khan Apr 29 2008 7:57am FLAG
I wont judge u on what you want to do but dont u think its abit sick wana to get it on with ur own sister i wyd just get a gf stop fantasing live in the real world go for what u want and dont care about wat anyone thinks but just make sure u do the right thing

??????? May 01 2008 2:55pm FLAG
iwait for my sister to get out the shower then i either look at her through her bedroom window, my window (if shes in there), or the bathroom window, hint:leave a little crack in the blinds just big enough for your eyes

fdjhffghd May 09 2008 9:57pm FLAG
she'd love it

brosin May 25 2008 1:30am FLAG
K

Man Jul 15 2008 12:13pm FLAG
i just went down to my sis and she a sleep so i pulled her cloes down a wanked and cum on her p u s s y and she work up she gave me head

Anonymous Aug 06 2008 6:44pm FLAG

Anonymous Aug 06 2008 6:44pm FLAG
damn she must be hot dude hide in her closet or when shes not there raid her closet or somethin

zach Aug 18 2008 2:53pm FLAG
i was in bed and my little sis came in with her friends and toke off everything i had on and start to play with my c*ck i started to get up and when i opened my eyes my sis and all her friends where ***** one asked me if they could all me if u want to know more hit me up at william_d@live.ca

Anonymous Aug 24 2008 10:23pm FLAG
anyone send me pics of stepsister of sister pmaster225@hotmail.com

Anonymous Aug 30 2008 8:05am FLAG

Anonymous Aug 30 2008 8:05am FLAG
did anyone here REALY have sex or masterbate to their sister is that wrong or anything?

me Sep 08 2008 12:02am FLAG
im not sure what to do when i was younger i or sumthin help

Anonymous Sep 30 2008 2:48pm FLAG

Anonymous Sep 30 2008 2:49pm FLAG
I was thinking bout all the time now

ur mom Oct 02 2008 4:02pm FLAG
Ne girls WANa do pic for pic level ur number on the page u won't regret it

Me Oct 02 2008 4:04pm FLAG
Lol i can understand stepsisters lol because they are not really related to you lol i spy on my step sis all the time lol and look at hot sexy body lol she is actually aplying to be a model lol once i tried to get her to do me though but she is wont do anything

me Oct 12 2008 5:28pm FLAG
Why spy? Ask your sister to undress for you. Promise you will not touch her, and you will not tell anyone. She may enjoy teasing you sexually as long as she knows nothing physical comes of it.

The Advisor Oct 22 2008 8:00am FLAG
go 4 it

j Nov 28 2008 9:41am FLAG
Bring on summer when my sis sunbathes in the back garden outside my window. I'd give anything to suck on her boobs

Jay Dec 17 2008 12:32pm FLAG
hi mans,i also want to my sister. she has beautiful sexy things.main ny usy kafi time nked dekha hai.ager ap log bhi apni sister ko enjoy krna chahty ho tu contect me experts.com@gmail.com

indian,pk Dec 20 2008 11:17am FLAG
send me pics at floridabound407@aol.com and when she gets out of the shower just walk in and be like i didnt kno you were in here

floridabound407@aol.com Jan 03 2009 12:17am FLAG
I once fondaled my sis in a limo and she didant mind she catches me playing lods of times

Anonymous Jan 05 2009 11:50am FLAG

Mark Jan 05 2009 11:50am FLAG
give me her cell number i will make her enough when the game wuill statrt i will call you to come and watch ...ok

khan Jan 10 2009 6:20pm FLAG
Just walk into her room when she is changing and make sure that she can see that ur hard and then she ll just fall for u trust me it works

The big man Jan 18 2009 1:28pm FLAG
Drug her, and when shes passed out, shove ur c*ck in her and cum like hell

Ilovesis Jan 19 2009 6:08am FLAG
Rape her

Damw Jan 19 2009 6:09am FLAG
lol it's funny her... NOT she said dont do it again BAKA BAKA BAKA and then my mom came in cause she yelled then BAMMM grounded

IRapeBabies Jan 28 2009 9:49pm FLAG
my sister is ....i feel terible after spying on her

IDontRapeBabies Feb 14 2009 5:21am FLAG
i also use a tiny mirror to look under the door when whe is out of the shower send me pics and ill send u some of her picks floridabound407@aol.com

dr. phil ...not Feb 15 2009 12:23pm FLAG
sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away

sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away Feb 24 2009 12:37am FLAG
sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away

sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a dic Feb 24 2009 12:38am FLAG
wait till dark and look through her bedroom window from the outside, she won't see you. Or even better and for certain results - pretend you don't know she's in the shower and just walk in, preferably with a camera to add a joke to it, but be careful she might return the favour while your in the shower and you'll end up on the net and all her friends will have a picture of you, thats what happened to me.

whitespot Mar 25 2009 7:50pm FLAG
i actually spied on both my sisters in the shower and bedroom. found out my sister sleeps ***** so i snuck in her room on night and jus ate her out. it was ok. dark tight asian . and my cousin when she was younger. i jus laid with her when she slept and played with her massive tits. biggest ive seen in person. felt so nice! omg. wish i can suck on those

Anonymous Apr 12 2009 5:58pm FLAG
iv always wanted to spy on my step sister i like going through her dirty undies after she has a shower soo good. once she fell asleep and i saw her nipple jacked off :D i wanna her so bad :P

kid May 24 2009 2:23am FLAG

kid May 24 2009 2:23am FLAG
ok so i dont do any of this stuff but i have thought about it. you are all probably feeling guilty about it but just try not to act on instinct if you are getting the urge to spy on your sis or feel her at night just jack off thinkimg about doing it aand imagine it.

truthful and honest Jul 04 2009 11:56am FLAG
ive spyed on my sister many many times,watched her in shower and mastrbate,sleep,even have sex with bf.the other night she saw my hard c*ck poking out of my boxers and and later masterbated to me i cam all over.wat u gotta do is put music on very loud and wen she is gettin dresseed nock on her door and pretend u didnt hear her say anything and walk in.works!

hard bbrotha Jul 21 2009 7:55am FLAG
actually i just spyed on my sis ***** i have two ways. Our bathroom has a small window. i just open the shades just enough to see through and we she goes to take a bath or shower or even to use the bathroom i go out side get a chair and peek through the shades. I saw my sisters shaved and perfect tits. i also saw her play with her cl*t while taking a bath. the other way is to open the shades in her bedroom that way when she comes out of the bath she goes to her room to change you can see her ***** again and jack off to it.

ccoo Aug 10 2009 7:41pm FLAG
hi frnd im working at plan .kam ho gy tu btaoon ga or dekhon ga

sis lover Nov 06 2009 12:04pm FLAG
i want my sisters ass so bad i want to shove my d*ck in her ass and hear her scream and cum on my d*ck

boyu Jan 20 2010 12:57pm FLAG
I want to them in the ass, so that they scream even more. I have spied on them in the shower (I saw their asses) and I hid in her bed, under the duvet and looked out, watching them getting changed (I saw their asses, their breasts and all of their bodies except for their pussies). They have amazing bodies.

I Wanna my Sisters Jan 27 2010 12:52pm FLAG
im i have a 21 year old step sister what are some ways i can spy on her? i used to massage her back and stuff she used to get it was amazing but i wanna do more are there any ways i can convince her?

Mystery shooter Feb 27 2010 4:19pm FLAG
i use to lock at my step sister when she showering, once i try to cach her on movie but i fail with the wive. i only see her face when she shower. but she has no idea that my cellphone is in that closhet. so i gonna do it again :D

Norwegian Mar 27 2010 5:24am FLAG
all of u people saying this is sick... u r sick u looked it up to i bet you cant even say you have never thought of your sister ***** cmon losers.

ur momys lover Jun 13 2010 2:01am FLAG
go for it

Anonymous Jun 14 2010 10:36am FLAG
u peep ya

2222 Jun 16 2010 4:33am FLAG
This summer my sis wanted to try sunbathing to get rid of tanlines and she asked me to come with her so that nothing bad happened. I also convinced her to let me put sunscreen on her (not on genitals, of course, but I got to fondle her ass very well). I did it four times, pretending you had to refre from time to time. I was also in charge of telling her when to turn over and believe me, the sight of my sister completely ***** promptly obeying my order almost made me come in front of her.

Anonymous Sep 01 2010 5:45am FLAG
I spied on my cousin in the washroom she cought me bythen she told me to make her cum or she would tell

Pimpman Nov 07 2010 9:19pm FLAG
I'm right there with u I've seen her breast but I want to Tate and

Bill Dec 23 2010 11:03pm FLAG
I've seen my sisters tits loads of times. If you ever go on holiday or something and you have to share a room when she says 1 sec turn around im changing, look around and look at her ***** and she probably wont even notice!!!!

Anonymous Jan 03 2011 3:10pm FLAG
GO IN HER BEDROOM WHILE SHES SLEEPING AND PULL DOWN HER PANTS!!!!

HORNY MEISTER Jan 03 2011 3:11pm FLAG
TAKE ***** IC OF YOUR SISTER AND POST THEM ON 4CHAN U WILL EPIC WIN

INMYSISTER Feb 03 2011 7:52am FLAG
***** PICS AND POST THEM ON 4CHAN

FUCINMYSIS Feb 03 2011 7:53am FLAG
dude who cares what other people think different people are into different stuff, im thinking of hiding a camera in my sisters room and getting it when shes not in there, she has to get ***** atleast once

Anonymous Feb 27 2011 6:29am FLAG
i had a better idea your neightbor;)

sexe is better Apr 03 2011 6:47pm FLAG
i used to spy on my sis in the shower and once she started masturbating so i deliberately walked in and she screamed so ing loud then saw my hard on then smiled and the rest as they say is a law suit XD happy sis f u xxing ppl

da beast Apr 12 2011 3:29pm FLAG
i always masturbaited watching my older sister change while i was in the closet until one night i couldnt handle it any more and i went over to her room got into her bed ***** and started to rub on her she woke up scared but she went with it so we both lost are virginity to each other we ended doing it for about 3 years we would do everything and let me tell u their is no one like my sis to give a good bj not even my wife, and anal i had a hard time to get her to do anal it was pretty good but now shes married and i am to we both went on with out lives and it was just experiences that life takes u on

regular guy Apr 14 2011 4:01pm FLAG
i have ed my step sister in the ass so many times

brt May 08 2011 8:05pm FLAG
i have seen my sisters ***** so many times. when i was litle, they thought i was too young to remember that they hecked my c*ck and i was in the shower at that time but i remembered. it was awesome!

c*ck boy May 17 2011 2:47pm FLAG
I saw my sisters tits today they are sooooooooo sexy.

Ryan Jun 08 2011 1:23am FLAG
my sister has huge tits and a nice ass......i wanna lick that badly a play with those tits.....guys put loud music with psp or ipod touch right after she come out washroom wait 4 secs knock and go in pretend u didnt hear her or that u understood cmon in....i'll try that someday, or just ask her how sex feels maybe u get a prize?

that guy with a stiffy Jun 26 2011 9:17pm FLAG
I want to heck my sister. She would never let me. And I try to do it in the night but I think she might wake up. WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Bob101 Jun 28 2011 11:46am FLAG
send me pics of your sisters and ill send some back, motorbikerboy@live.co.uk

Abc Jul 08 2011 7:20pm FLAG
wana see my sister ***** i made her video when she change cloth and take bath

mokshroy@ymail.com Jul 12 2011 9:15pm FLAG
my sis would always change while i was in the room and just face the other way. a couple days ago she put a mirror up on the wall. she changed while i was in the room again and i saw her titties in the mirror. she didn't even notice

agutfnitdgk Jul 13 2011 3:23pm FLAG
Im 18, and I always spy on my Older sister (24) in the the shower. One day she was getting ready for important interview thing and i was in the shower but she wanted the bathroom to get ready. So she was like can i come in. I told her it would be ok. She came in and i got out of the shower and i was standing right next to her fully *****. It was AWESOME.

Annonymous Jul 24 2011 11:03pm FLAG
wana see my real sister *****?when she take bath i made many video.i used hidden spy pen camera.my skype id is mynamemoksh. and my yahoo id is mokshroy@ymail.com.

mokshroy Aug 09 2011 9:20pm FLAG
iuhihoh

Anonymous Aug 10 2011 4:09am FLAG
in the name of god.stop thinking bad and come in the path of god

Anonymous Aug 10 2011 4:11am FLAG
wow

Anonymous Sep 13 2011 3:03pm FLAG
or look at her from the window at night

Anonymous Sep 13 2011 3:03pm FLAG
Drill a peep-hole or hide a camera. The first time you see her will be super-exciting. After that you can relax more and jerk off while watching her. I've done this, and I only wish I had started spying on my sister sooner. Have fun.

Anonymous Sep 16 2011 12:19pm FLAG
ur hecking gay

ur mom Oct 15 2011 12:00pm FLAG
GET A SECRET AND HIDDEN PLACE IN YOUR BATHROOM SET YOUR CAM THERE AND ENJOY

EXPRIENCED WITH MOM AND SIS Oct 23 2011 2:52am FLAG
GIVE A SLEEPING DOSE TO HER AND AT NIGHT HER BY MAKING VIDEOS

??????? Oct 23 2011 2:54am FLAG

??????? Oct 23 2011 2:54am FLAG

??????? Oct 23 2011 2:54am FLAG
hey make a blue film of your sis while she is bathing !!!!!!!!! SHOW IT TO HER AND TELL HIM THAT IF SHE WILL GIVE HER BODY TO U 4 3 HRS U WOULD DEL THIS VIDEO SHE WIL AGREE THEN MAKE HER BLUE FILM AND ASK 4 SEX IF SHE DO NOT AGREE'S POST IT ON NET THEN ASK HER THAT HE WILL GIVE THIS VIDEO TO NEIGHBOURS AND HER FRIENDS SHE WILL DEFINATLY AGREE ENJOYYYYYYYYYY

ASD Oct 23 2011 4:35am FLAG
Get it in!

Anonymous Nov 28 2011 2:16pm FLAG
I want to ing hot

Whoop Jan 03 2012 5:53pm FLAG
Spy on her , then force her to put stockings on and get in your bed . Make her watch *** and wanker you in bed . Pull down her bra while she sobs and suck on her tits . Make her suck your c*ck while she crys .

Anonymous Jan 04 2012 4:47pm FLAG
I'm and I think Ive seen my step sis ***** but I was like 6 she dosent live with me and sometimes comes over to take showers any advise? Send to. Nicomartinez69@hotmail.coM

why do you care? Jan 05 2012 4:20pm FLAG
I have spyed on my sister she has huge boobs and is , before my sister had a shower I opened the window of the bath room a bit and waited till she had a shower it made me so exitied and I got it on video. XD

The awesome one Jan 09 2012 3:39am FLAG
All these are so funny

sausage big mc tits Jan 10 2012 10:19pm FLAG
Send me some pics At steverocks332@yahoo.com

Steve Jan 13 2012 2:56pm FLAG

Steve Jan 13 2012 2:57pm FLAG
pls send pic your sister

nima Jan 22 2012 6:04pm FLAG
pls send pic your sister

nimareza50@yahoo.com Jan 22 2012 6:06pm FLAG
Someone send me pics of their sister & IL send yu pics of minee!

rjiqeu Jan 29 2012 4:00pm FLAG
my step sister caught me masturbating in my bedroom and she came in and gave me a bl*wj*b then i ing her and her friends for almost a year now.

anonymous Feb 11 2012 5:44pm FLAG
I only saw my sis half breast...but her breast is the best have ever seen...feels like watching her but dont know wt to do....and shes a bloody bitch who tel every nonsence i do...i feel in her and makeing her breast even more larger

Gd & top Mar 16 2012 10:44am FLAG
-1'

1 Mar 18 2012 1:12pm FLAG
1

-1' Mar 18 2012 1:12pm FLAG
vagina

ahjdasd Apr 02 2012 11:47pm FLAG
once i and my sister where alone in home i went to her and i said lets sleep and i pretended to sleep after a while i got up ispred perfume on the a cloth and kept near her nose and she was unconsious and i hecked her till morning

a hecker Apr 26 2012 3:20am FLAG
sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away sucking a d*ck once a day keeps the doctor away jk

Anonymous May 01 2012 7:11pm FLAG
lol

me May 26 2012 5:31pm FLAG
I want to see my sister ***** but she has a lock on her door and I dont have a video camera what should I do?

Albert Einstien May 26 2012 6:10pm FLAG

Albert Einstien May 26 2012 6:10pm FLAG
I want to heck her

Albert Einstien May 26 2012 6:13pm FLAG
I want to play with older my si sters vagina

billy May 26 2012 6:15pm FLAG
I want to play with older my sisters vagina

billy May 26 2012 6:15pm FLAG

billy May 26 2012 7:18pm FLAG

billy May 26 2012 7:26pm FLAG

Albert Einstien May 26 2012 7:27pm FLAG
please send me advise

Albert Einstien May 26 2012 7:27pm FLAG
please send me advise

Albert Einstien May 26 2012 7:47pm FLAG
i am 25 and my sis is 27,i saw her ***** in room when she was changed her cloths,i saw her only butt,i love it bcoz it is so nice and so round shaped so deep.from that day i was curious abt my sis ***** body,and 1 day i was lucky ,my sis doing her bath,i seen her from a hole made by me in our bathroom,i saw my own sexy sis fully in front of me,i saw her shaved clean vagina, fully pump it,it is your own girl.good luck.

brother May 31 2012 11:02am FLAG
What I did so I could just typing this.

HornyBastard Jun 10 2012 12:14am FLAG
take some out of her and tap that ass like no tommorow. Cheers

That one guy Jun 18 2012 1:35am FLAG
Wow just wow! No ing way any of you have done any of this!

WAZZZUP Jun 29 2012 2:40pm FLAG
hey if u want to c ur sister *****.........i have an idea .....once u go in ur sister 's bed room at mid night, n get ur hand in her panty if she get awake , dont fear , do continues it ...........trust me after 2-3 minutes she would get so excitment that she will not say anything to u . after that u can do anything with her , trust me i did this many time with my real sister

monu Jul 01 2012 12:47pm FLAG
How can I spy on my hot ass step sister?

Need answers! Jul 13 2012 8:23pm FLAG
One afternoon my parents went out somewere so I got Unchanged and went to my bedroom a made it look so Sexy with dim fairy lights dangling. And. I put on Some *** and simply lit some red candles and got into My bed ( fully ***** ) and left the covers. And. Put my legs out and shouted my brother he looked so he pushes me to the wall kisses me. To death and gets undressed he. Made me feel soo good ( btw I'm and my brother is 19)

sexy fuking bitch Jul 15 2012 8:45am FLAG
use ps3 blu rays or discs to see under the door. only put it halfway or else its obvious. done this everytime she pees or showers, but changing tampons is best. i love her bush.

bro Jul 19 2012 7:14am FLAG
You can install spycam at the bathroom and invades her privacy... OR If you want to see your sister "*****", just send me a picture of your sister. I can help you out and photoshop her to look *****. This way, you're not really invading her privacy and you'll have something to fantasize with ;) Reach me at specialrequestas@gmail.com

SpecialRequest Jul 21 2012 8:43pm FLAG
I want to see my sister *****. I mean she is pretty open when she talks about sex. She tells me details about her sex life. Sometimes she will give me a tap on my ass playfully. She is 18 and I'm . One night I went I to her bedroom cause I knew she was named. I slowly pulled down the covers and saw her t*ts. They were amazing. Finally after several nights I got the covers down to her shaved tang. I stuck my finger slightly in and pulled it out and smelled it. Dam. She smelled great. Then a few weeks later I went into her room to do it again and she caught me. But I made up a lie. This happened again. Now it's been a year. I want to see her so ing bad. Please help me. Should I go look at her again????? Help!!

A guy who wants to see his sisters . Aug 09 2012 10:52pm FLAG
Hey. Im a bi girl in kik.....mostly into girls but i LOVE a nice d*ck here and there (; add me: Brivsboobs344 Hope to hear from u soon

Brianna Aug 31 2012 12:04am FLAG
Ice put my iPhone in the shower room a couple of times and caught my sis in the shower it was soo scary and when I watched I felt bad so I jacked of and deleted it , then I always want more I'm going to try again soon , I'm and my sisters are 20 and 19 one has huge tits but I haven't caught her yet

Thatguy Aug 31 2012 10:37pm FLAG
I have the same thing! I cum so much harder if I fantasize about my sis. Hidden Camera sounds good, and I'm going to probably try that.

Someone like you. Aug 31 2012 10:56pm FLAG
ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY STORIES PLEASE

Thatguy fcdg Sep 01 2012 7:09am FLAG
Dude just do it I do the same thing almost every day my sister just turned 18 but I've been spying on her since she was I'm only 19were about a year and a half apart she has the nicest ass u could ever see plus she's soooooo busty I love it when I can see her shower she loves to masturbate int he shower which is a definite turn on for me hope this helps

Keeping it in the family Sep 03 2012 7:38am FLAG
My sister is really hot and se is a virgin I wanna her so bad but se can be modest sometimes and afraid she's gonna tell someone. And any advice for watching her somehow?

Anonymous Oct 24 2012 11:24pm FLAG
I cut my yr ols sisters blinds once and at night when she would get out of the shower I would watch her change and masterbate but she cought me and yeald at me

Ching chong Nov 12 2012 2:04pm FLAG
send me pics at wonderfulperson34@hotmail.com i want o see your sisters.

wondieful Nov 18 2012 3:03pm FLAG
I have a step sister who is sooooo sexy. Biggest ass and 36 DD tits. I masturbate with her panties sometimes but I really wanna see her . Can I get some help? Idk how to hide a camera in the bathroom that well.

Anonymous Nov 21 2012 9:36am FLAG
muze milakar meri family me 4 log he mummy papa,sister and me....uski age saal he aur vo kafi intelligent he aur hostel me padhti he... aur meri age 23 he me colg me padhta ghar se door.....ham dono ki chutiiya hoti he tb hm milte he ghar par...vrna ham dono hi pure saal garmi aur thand ki chuttiya chod kr pure sal bahar padhai krte he...vo th clas me aur me graduation kr rha hu final year...ghr chota hone ki vajah se me dusre kamre me akele sota hu aur vo mumy papa k saath dusre kmre me....bt subah k waqt...jb mumy jhadu lagati he to me uske kamre thode der k liye sone chala jata hu....6 am-8.30 tak...aur papa ghar se bahar paper padhne aur mummy bath krne.... me jb us bagal me sota hu.....tb muze aisi feeling aane lagi....pr muze kaafi dar lgta he...uske saath satne ki ya chipkne ki.. kunki mene aise ek bar cousin ko sote waqt,...haath fera tha to usne pure ghar me bta diya..... me bagal me sote waqt muthha mar leta hu..aur aaah aaah aah ki awaaz krta hu aur saath -2 dheere hilta hu....jisse use pta lage ki mai kuch sex type ki harkat kr rha hu....bt uske bagal me thoda dur...me uski taraf attract hona tab suru hua jab...me usko ek bar chaddi badlate hue jhatke me dekha.....uske boobs kaafi chote he....but pichawada thoda mota,.... phir mene kayi baar touch krne ki koshish ki pr vo mummy se bol deti he....aur kabi-2 papa se...mere pas laptop he..jisme *** pictures he...bt vo km use krti he...aur me hide kr k rakhta hu....kyonki agar ye baat usne papa se bol diya fir to me gya kaam se..........ek baar mene use *** pics daal kr de diya......aur usne dekha aur kayi bar muze ladkiyo ki sexy pic dekhta hue dekha.......u sne mummy se bola ki din bhar ladkiyo ki photo dekhta he internet pr....bt vo facebuk pasand he use krna.....but jis din usne *** wali pic dekhi.....usme kisi se kha nahi.....bt ek din bolne lagi mummy k samne...."ki mummy ko btaye kis taraf ki pic dekhte ho tum" vo muze dar bi lgta he...aur ek din mene use chupke dekha nahate hue bathroom me.....tab se me use chodna chahta hu....plzz gove me some advice.... mere conditon ghar ki dekhta hue.......

kuldeepthakur485@gmail.com Dec 07 2012 5:58am FLAG

kuldeepthakur485@gmail.com Dec 07 2012 6:49am FLAG
when she gets out of the washroom stand in front of her and press her boobs and when she says that i am gona tell this to father say to her that you are gona tell him about your boyfriend

bitch Dec 08 2012 9:03am FLAG
hi guys i made my real younger sisters video when she take bath using hidden cam.she look smokin hot dudee.she isonly 20 year old she dnt knw abt my cam in bathroom ..i jack lots of timee viewing that videooooooo

mokshroy@ymail.com Dec 15 2012 5:51am FLAG
IM WITH U BROTHER

BAAAAAAACOOOOOOOONNNNNNN Dec 29 2012 11:03pm FLAG
I wouldn't recommend it cuz doing this can mess you up. I spied for years and completely fell in love with my sister. We are grown now, but I'll never forget how amazing she is. Truth be told I'd give anything to have sex with her even now. It really does mess you up

someone Jan 01 2013 2:09am FLAG
One night i hear moans comming from my sisters room and so i snuck in there at just the right time to see and heer that she was masturbating while quietly saying my name. I dont know what came overme but when she was done i had my ways with her. So yeah you should just do it man.

Some1ullnvrno Jan 01 2013 5:46am FLAG
her

100% perv Apr 27 2013 8:13am FLAG
i fantasize about my siters ***** body plez help me

gb May 06 2013 7:51am FLAG
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...ha FAGET Sencerly, Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris May 21 2013 1:04pm FLAG
You ing inbred.

anon Jun 04 2013 6:43am FLAG
INBRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funnyman Jun 04 2013 6:45am FLAG
This is how I did it. First off, I'm not lying, I'm being sincere and truthful. I'mand my sister is . Also, she does NOT like being touched, so if I could do it, anyone can. I decided to start in the car. Parents were in the store, so I subtly and casually threw one of her flip-flops to the front of the car. She was only mad for a second and then bent over to the front and grab it. She was wearing booty shorts, so I slapped her butt. She then proceeded to slap mine in respite. She also tried to hit my penis. I told her it was sensitive, and she looked shocked. So, I pulled it out. She was amazed at its size. She asked if I had to carry it around all day, and I said it changes sizes throughout the day. I told her to be glad she had a . She asked what that was, and I said a vagina. She agreed. When the parents arrived, at least I had her hooked. At home, I continued to give small slaps here and there. On the next day, I made sure that my penis was out for her to see when she could see it. At night, she had to get a shower right after me. I got out, and there she was in her room undressing. I put just my underwear on, penis still out though, and walked in. Trust me, she told me to get out. But, I kind of stayed at the door, which was apparently safe. I pretended interested in how something worked in the back of the room, so I walked over there while asking. She just had panties on, and no bra. So she explained, all the while I was looking at her boobs, which were adorable. She asked me then why my penis was still out, I said because it was still big and couldn't fit it just yet. I told her that it goes back and forth from and inch to 7 inches. I also said that she should be glad she has a (again). She said its more work than I thought. I told her to explain, and after making me swear I wouldn't tell, she told me of her period and pad thing. I was shocked she was telling me, but then she took her panties off and left for the showers. I had done my work for the day, since her boob's nipples were sticking way out. On her way out of the shower, I simlly slapled her butt again. The next day was our weekly swimming class, but this time no one could pick us up for 3 hours after it finished. So, after the class was over, we went into a family room to get showered up. I expected her to keep her bikini on, so I couldn't see, but she immediately said she didn't care if I saw, and that she had to pee. I said I didn't mind, so I got to see her boobs again, and this time her vagina as well! After she was done, I had left something in the other room, so I put my trunks back on and went to find them. When I opened the door to come back in, she was completely *****, boobs and all. I took my trunks off, and we agreed I got my shower first. I made sure to look at her plenty of times during the shower. We were also having water temperature problems, so when she stepped in for hers, She allowed me in frequently to fix the temperature. I pretended I needed to bend down to read it, and then I was face to face with her virgin . I got up, and said the water was fixed. She said okay, and then complained that she had a tiny bleed. It was right above her boob, so, I touched where it was bleeding. I then let my hand fall down to her right boob, and I got right to her nipple before she told me to get off. She finished, and I watched her dress while slapping her butt a few times, but not overdoing it. I will continue to try things as the days continue. That's all I have, I hope it helped!

Anonymous Jun 28 2013 5:04am FLAG
Yesterday I stuck my iPod under the bathroom door while my sister was getting in the shower. I turned the camera on on my iPod and recorded it all. I saw her butt and her boobs but no vagina. I'm going to try again today when she goes to the bathroom. I think I'm going to try to hide my iPod in my other sister's room. She is 22 and I can tell her boobs are just dying to be seen. I'm excited to see what happens.

Anonymous Jun 30 2013 1:54pm FLAG
My sis has a nice bod. I all most saw are in the shower

Mcg Jul 01 2013 1:31am FLAG
If you help me and it works I will send you a pic/video

Mcg Jul 01 2013 1:45am FLAG
I know how you feel.I want to see my daughter *****

Anonymous Jul 13 2013 11:57pm FLAG
I say in my sisters room and then we she can out the shower she came in her room ***** then I told her she was sexy then she said thanks you like my size 38d boobs then I said yeah got a boner and she. Sucked my d*ck till I didn't even have one anymore then I ed the shut out of her beautiful ass and she moaned sooo sexy best night of my life and now I get my d*ck sucked every night...... I'm living the dream

I love my sister Jul 30 2013 8:48pm FLAG
''I love my sister'' awesome

Anonymous Oct 01 2013 12:34pm FLAG
I can understand what your feeling at your age.but that is just sick

Mr A Oct 13 2013 2:51am FLAG
get a mirror, stick it under the bottom of the door. position the mirror correctly and stare...

I love my sister, I wish I were you Oct 13 2013 4:09pm FLAG
forget it jackass

Dr phill Oct 14 2013 12:53pm FLAG
I have the same prob

Anonymous Oct 20 1:46pm FLAG
wMPJFX Im thankful for the post.Really thank you! Awesome.

wmbSwHeCOgb Oct 23 2:23pm FLAG
Same prob with me

Anonymous Nov 18 1:48pm FLAG
Should I ask her or not

Anonymous Nov 18 1:49pm FLAG
Hello, I'm and my sister is and I am thinking about joining her in the shower. Anybody have an idea on what to say and what to do? Is this a bad idea? If not, should I ask her if I can see he body?

Theonewhomustnotbenamed Nov 18 2:28pm FLAG
Are you really that desperate you would er

go yourself Nov 23 5:35am FLAG
Nasty er

Anonymous Nov 23 5:36am FLAG
Suck my d*ck

d*ck Feb 10 5:33pm FLAG
Motherer bitches whores

u are Feb 11 6:11pm FLAG
Listen dude my sister always walked around ***** it's a perfect natural of the human body just do this when ur sister is taking a shower get a clean cd or a mirror and put it under the door u should get a perfect view for the reflection and u get see her get undressed in the shower yadi da and u can see her get out of the shower nice and wet just don't make a sound and don't get caught. GOOD LUCK :) Ps I never did this but I heard other people doing this

I'm bored Mar 08 7:45am FLAG
yeah hide a camera in her room or something i live in a house where the doors have those old skeleton key locks i got video of my sis drying dressing i have had it for over 6 months maybe a year i just dont share it i do know people who would love to see it though ...lol

peep Mar 12 4:17am FLAG
I love seening my sister tits nice ass so pink

Anonymous Mar 28 2:40am FLAG