Your Ad Here

how do u get bigger boobs?

The Problem: I'm and I barely fit into an A! I heard it helps to drink milk or rub butter on ur boobs to grow. I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make my boobs grow?

Asked by: girlygirl39265 at 12:16:37 PM, Saturday, March 12, 2005 PST FLAG

uhhh... well... im and im almost a D... its crazy isn't it!?

Anonymous Mar 12 2005 9:44pm FLAG

girlygirl, you might just be a late bloomer

Anonymous Mar 12 2005 10:10pm FLAG
Just give them sum time they'll grow as you get older cuz the same happened to me and i've gotted like two sizes bigger!! and if it's the guys your worried bout don't worry bout them cuz who cares what they say!!! they're just boys that don't knw ane thing bout grls!!!Give them sumtime grlie!!!

Alicia Mar 12 2005 11:45pm FLAG
Just give them sum time they'll grow as you get older cuz the same happened to me and i've gotten like two sizes bigger!! and if it's the guys your worried bout don't worry bout them cuz who cares what they say!!! they're just boys that don't knw ane thing bout grls!!!Give them sumtime grlie!!!

Alicia Mar 12 2005 11:45pm FLAG
It takes time... i remember when i was 10 i wanted boobs and i pushed them together all the time... and i think it might have worked, cause im now and a 38 C.

Its marshall1991 actually. Mar 13 2005 11:49am FLAG
im and Im a 36 C...u kno, i would rather have small boobs because when you have big boobs like me, thats all the guys look at when you're out and they dont even notice your face :( sometimes i wish that people would notice me for me and not just my chest (i've been violated and molested at partys and stuff, its not a good feeling) so i say stick with what god gave ya and work it cuz theres nothing better than natural beauty itself

just a girl Mar 13 2005 3:42pm FLAG
im and im a 36 DD and it sucks i have to get bigger shirts and every thing just cuz my boobs and it hurts your back to have big boobs my back hurts all the time if i had a choice i would ave a B-C

~Im HeRe~ Mar 13 2005 4:27pm FLAG
im and im a 36 DD and it sucks i have to get a bigger shirt size and every thing just cuz my boobs and it hurts your back to have big boobs my back hurts all the time if i had a choice i would ave a B-C

~Im HeRe~ Mar 13 2005 4:29pm FLAG
why is it POOout the word S H I R T on me ?

~Im HeRe~ Mar 13 2005 4:30pm FLAG
drink choc milk

Anonymous Mar 14 2005 9:13am FLAG
some ppl get there boobs as young as and som dont get them till thier about but dont worry about it! ways to help them grow tho is wen u take a shower let the water be cold i dont how this works but it dose and never where a bra 2 bed as that can stop them from growin and some times just let them b 3 and dont wear a bra but dont do this 2 often as they will droup, drink plenty of water and get plenty of sleep, hope's this helps!

Tigz Mar 14 2005 1:48pm FLAG
i don't have any either but i like it cause i know that alot of girls have back problems from them, don't do as well in sports with big ones, and boys only notice the chest. i think you should just let nature take its course.

somebody Mar 14 2005 2:09pm FLAG
im a guy, so maybe i dont know, but i here corn helps out, that butter stuff sounds like a fetish though, and milk will make you fat in the long run(i.e. the fat from the milk doesn't stay in your fun bags for ever)

mr.lemon Mar 14 2005 6:33pm FLAG
i love small boobs. i have big boobs though. hey if my boobs were small i'd probably wish they were bigger too. but just so you know, theres nothing bad about small boobs at all i think theyre cute. anyway eat lots of chicken (not free range) they feed the chickens this drug to enhance breast meat and if u eat a lot of it then it effects your own breast development. its actually really cruel to the chickens because it makes them tasty but deformed and retarded and miserable i mean its barbaric thats why i only eat free range chicken (unless i have no choice) but if you want bigger boobs try eating lots of battery (non-free-range) chicken thats your best bet.

hades bitch Mar 14 2005 9:29pm FLAG
oh and for the record im and a 32D cha-ching!

hades bitch Mar 14 2005 9:36pm FLAG
well im and 36E well girl my boobs where 32C AT big innit me just kept drinking alot of whole milk u no the ones with the blue top and it did the trick im a happy girl now and me mates boyfriends keep looking at me boobs and plus i am proud of myself. so make the most of it girl and do what i did do what hades bitch said as well.

young bimbo Mar 16 2005 7:33am FLAG
im n 32B

Anonymous Mar 16 2005 6:15pm FLAG
DAMN,, geeze simone, i do believe i could say something right now, buuuuut....i'd regret so, to be a gentlemen i won't. and like i said, muy science teacher told me this,(hes a guy, but his wife told him) , milk is the worst thing you could ever use to grow big(badongas",(his word, i swear), because justy like how i saaid, the fats in the milk dont all go to your breats, probably 25-605does, not that bad now, but that fat doesn't stay put for ever, you would need to go to the gym like every other day

mr.lemon Mar 16 2005 7:13pm FLAG
lol, im so sorry, i'm rereting typing about it, please, forgiveness

mr.lemon(lol, pleease) Mar 16 2005 7:14pm FLAG
drink milk...it works..in 3 months i went from a 32A to a 34B..i drink milk every morning!

silence78 Mar 19 2005 11:17am FLAG
well if you are going to rub butter on your boobs, please tell me...because i want a picture...i dont care what size they are...i just want to see some tits=)

mrs.lemon Mar 20 2005 2:00pm FLAG
damn girl i have huge boobs and my boy friend loves them and guess wat im only . just dont wear a bra to bed. i dont kno if milk works cause i hate milk so.....

Gothic_Chick Mar 20 2005 11:22pm FLAG
hey im and ive got the looks the figure and i have all the lads over me,its great,the only thing is i dnt have very big boobs but the lads dnt get put off by that! If the dont grow then do wat im going to do and get breast enlargement when your 18 !! just get your hair done and act sexy,,and also go to the GYM a ew times a week n get the body.!!

playboy wannabee Mar 21 2005 7:41am FLAG
by the way lads are more interested with whats in the pants,not in the bra !!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

playboy wannabee Mar 21 2005 7:43am FLAG
well i have not worn a bra for like 1 week i mean to bed of course but i went from a 32a to 32c wow huh guyz r hittin all over me n i dont have a big butt

!!! its true Mar 21 2005 6:12pm FLAG
hey any chix wanna like in write back on here to me and we'll hook up l8er sexy

joe Mar 22 2005 10:15am FLAG
More than a mouthfull is a waste anyway

Hillbilly Wingdinger Mar 23 2005 9:56am FLAG
erm ok lemo i forgive you for saying i have great tits...? hehe

hades bitch Mar 23 2005 8:58pm FLAG
lol. thank you

mr.lemon Mar 25 2005 11:30pm FLAG
damn i must be small as satan im only a 36 c

GothicKatanaGurlChick Mar 27 2005 10:35am FLAG
damn i muct be samll as satan fuck im on 36 c.

GothicKatanaGurlChick Mar 27 2005 10:37am FLAG
Hey i was jw but i heard that if u played with your boobs they got bigger? is that right? Cause im a girl with 36A

Stacie Mar 27 2005 4:38pm FLAG

Stacie Mar 27 2005 4:40pm FLAG
i don't know but i'm adn i don't even fit into an A bra. i think it's because i'm so active.

somebody Mar 27 2005 8:01pm FLAG
Hey dont worry about big boobs, im n im a 34A and a body...guys do look at your breasts but its not the most important thing to them..personality is before big boobs..im glad im smaller cuz i can wait for back pains until im older..n if u get pregnant later on those boobs will come soon enough.

here to help Mar 27 2005 9:25pm FLAG
if nechix here r thinking they have bad or nice boobs aim me, sllimshadyd

a caring guy Mar 28 2005 11:57am FLAG
i heard that rubbing ur boobs makes them bigger too, but i have small ones although i want bigger ones.

anonymous Mar 28 2005 2:09pm FLAG

anonymous Mar 28 2005 2:09pm FLAG

anonymous Mar 28 2005 2:09pm FLAG
I am four**** and i'm a 36-b and I just drank choc milk and pushed them together a lot. I'm loveing them too.

sexy boddy Mar 28 2005 3:30pm FLAG
My boyfriend is always trying to touch them because there big and I love what he does you know girls............

sexy boddy Mar 28 2005 3:34pm FLAG
ya drinking milk is da way

sexy bitch Mar 28 2005 6:52pm FLAG
hey if u want me 2 judge write ur aim sn here, or im me, at sllimshadyd

guy Mar 29 2005 10:14am FLAG
sherch increase bust try to find home made pumps

bored boy Mar 29 2005 10:59am FLAG
I got a new plan the idea is real cool decided to go to a gymnastic school be flexabole most big boob girls arnt

bored boy Mar 29 2005 11:13am FLAG
Im and i dont even fit into an A...i feel so left out....im not flat their just not that big yet....any GOOD advice?

pretty in piink Mar 29 2005 2:31pm FLAG
WELL IM AND IMA B SO IM HAPPY BUT MAYBE DA PROBLEM IS UR BODY JUS HAVENT developed yet plsu ur only soo u have long way

jus a gurl Mar 29 2005 4:35pm FLAG
my mom said if u feel on it too much it will get bigger try dat

none Mar 29 2005 4:36pm FLAG
wait,it'll happen sooner...or.later

lakaya Mar 29 2005 5:31pm FLAG
Um Im and I have 30B and I think that you shouldn't wear a bra to bed ocuz that really helps

someone Mar 29 2005 5:44pm FLAG
i dont think that butter works but what do i kno iam only a 32a not even that but if u have any advise let me no //Mr. lemon dont write any more you a guy

shorthing001 Mar 29 2005 6:29pm FLAG
Are my boobs small medium or large i'm and a 34 c/d please reply!!

anonymous Apr 01 2005 2:53am FLAG
im and always wanted big boobs i cant even fit into an A and i REALY want the boys to like me

murgy Apr 01 2005 5:49am FLAG
tog awoy

Anonymous Apr 01 2005 5:50am FLAG
everyone of you girls just grow up. stop worrying about getting big boobs and this and that. its pathetic and the world is just drawing you into its bad society. learn to live with what you are given and you WILL be satisfied over time believe me thats how i learned to love my body even thought im and 34B. remember that you keep growing well into your early twenties so by the time you're out of college and ready to get married and start a family you will be one beautiful girl with perfect breasts. heres a tip that helps to get 'bigger' boobs not big boobs but bigger ones. always wear a bra thats one size too big on you. then after a couple months you should see that you have grown into it. then its time to get another size bigger. thats what i did and it worked. it takes a longggggg time but it worked for me and i am happy with myself. guys would rather have a beautiful face rather than big boobs. girls please grow up you dont want to be sucked into our society what they're teaching you is totally wrong and you wont understand that until you are older and you will laugh. i did.

perfectly happy and lovin life Apr 01 2005 6:31am FLAG
I heard if you get ***** and put your boobs up to a TV, the static will make them bigger. Then have sex alot because the horomones and the bouncing will make them grow like flowers. Just have fun with them.

Miss Big Tits Apr 01 2005 6:45am FLAG
Sumhow putin ur boobz up 2 da tv anit gna wrk Lol i duno if eny of the crazy ideas lyk drinkin milk etc wrk cz i H8 milk! im n i ave 32C tits & its ..k i gues but my mum wz dat at mi age but then got realy saggy wen she wz older so she had a boob job & tht wot happend 2 er mum inall so if u av big tits now they probz gna go saggy wen ur olda :( poor me

playboi babe Apr 01 2005 9:16am FLAG
How do i get big boobs i dont even fit in a bra i got this hot bikini that was like $78 and the top is too big dus butter help?

Diana92 Apr 02 2005 11:12am FLAG
Omg all my friends are bigger then me and im like small and im and i dont fit into an A yet...but im very sporty!! plz help i want bigger boobs so i can fit in!!((and so the boys would like me))

dunno Apr 03 2005 12:05am FLAG
I'm a 32A and i kno, it really sux....but i think guys should look at your face instead of your boobs. it makes more sense, and i dont think there is anything out there to make your boobs bigger without getting P.S. just loOve ur bOdy!!

lil hottie 87 Apr 03 2005 11:09am FLAG
i dont fit into a size A yet and im , but this one time i split hair conditioner on my boobs and it felt good so i rubbed it in and then a week later my boobs were a little bigger did they grow from the oil in the conditioner? Should i do this more often?

someone Apr 03 2005 7:22pm FLAG
I think this is crazy...and I'm not even sure how I got to this site...but I'm a 23 year old guy...and I can tell you...you are all too young to be worrying about this, and althought what I'm saying may seem "cliche", it's the truth, and when you are older, you'll realize that having large boobs "fitting in", isn't really that improtant in the long run. Give it some thought..

nobody Apr 03 2005 9:40pm FLAG
Help any way to make them bigger?

dunno Apr 03 2005 10:42pm FLAG
I want to make my boobs a lot bigger. Have any advice I can use to make them a lot bigger.

hghghgh Apr 04 2005 3:39pm FLAG
i agree with the sleeping w/o a bra thing.Also lately i have stopped sleeping on my stomach,and it helps..so if u sleep on ur stomach-stop!and idk,i can't really be talking because im just like a full A,but guys love me for my pretty face and nice bodyand blonde hair!and personality!(im really popular too!)so just go with that,but believe me...I WANT BIG BOOBS TOO!!!thats how i got to this site...so help mee too!

Tori! Apr 04 2005 6:24pm FLAG
~*does milk help!!!*~

~*DuNnO*~ Apr 04 2005 7:03pm FLAG
LOL

~*DuNnO*~ Apr 04 2005 7:04pm FLAG
*ERRRRHH*(brakes) who is mrs.lemon? i dont mind, but are they trying to diss me, because im not all, "i wanna see your tits man, please show me tits, all i want are tits, **howls tits**". infacct, yes i do think they are great tings. but i dont want pics. im not sick like that, i mean the thot of it makes me shiver

mr.lemon Apr 05 2005 7:49pm FLAG
WEll... last month I was an 32 "A" and now Im a 32 "C" and I dunno what the I did 2 make em' grow lyke that. My advice? Be pacient u'll get em eventailly. (even if it is with plastic surgery)

lola Apr 05 2005 9:04pm FLAG
I wanna be mrs.lemons!! lol

lola Apr 05 2005 9:07pm FLAG
this really sucks! im and i dont even fit into an a and all my friends are really big. I play hockey and am extremely active, does that effect them from growing?

hockeyplayer Apr 06 2005 2:07pm FLAG
One thing to make your boobs grow is to sleep w/o a bra and don't sleep on your stomic. This will make your boobs grow.

hdcbdhtb Apr 07 2005 2:59pm FLAG
im almost an im still barely an a my mom has double ds an so does my family i dont no whats goin on i really want them to grow i just want the guys to stare at what they cant have if u got any advice email me at laceyrudd209@msn.com

Lace Apr 17 2005 4:09pm FLAG
COLD SHOWERS AND DON'T WARE A BRA TO BED

WHATEVER101 May 22 2005 10:24pm FLAG
From a rating of 1 to 5 5 being the bigget 1 being very small . I am years. And my size is a 36 A.

anonymous Jul 31 2005 12:55pm FLAG
Well, i think most AZN women are flat because they mainly eat rice, veggies, and only eat meat every once in a while. I mean, i AM asian myself.. if u want to have bigger breasts, i think u should eat more meaty stuff and eating more protein...steak is packed with that stuff. :) and if ur worried about gaining weight on ur stomach from eating meat, just do situps at least 10 min a day and i don't think protein pills work... so u don't have to go out and buy pills but i wouldn't eat meat EVERYDAY. just whole meals like spaghetti and some vegetables and crap like that. if u have more questions, i'll try to answer them..^^

DAhelpingAZN Oct 15 2005 7:36pm FLAG
girl don't look at me like ur momma don't feed you i ain't no CUPCAKE oh NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo mama Oct 20 2005 9:51am FLAG
How do u make ur boobs bigger?

Sally Mae Oct 24 2005 6:26pm FLAG
i heard rubbing chapstick helps

random Nov 12 2005 1:34pm FLAG
exercies like pushups

kiizha Jan 11 2006 2:49pm FLAG
pUT COOKING OIL ON YOUR CHEST!!!

MEME23 Feb 14 2006 6:46pm FLAG
PUSH THEM UP AGAINST THE TV SCREEN WHEN YOUR FAVORITE SHOW IS ON!

MEME23 Feb 14 2006 6:47pm FLAG
is there any other way?Please let me know!

195 Feb 15 2006 12:30pm FLAG
i can't get my boobs bigger!

195 Feb 16 2006 12:20pm FLAG
i dont have any advice. i'm and im only a 34A . I got my period when i was 1/2. why wont they grow yet? i have three older sisters. the oldest two have huge boobs but than... why dont i? I'm sick of all this. and i've heard that sleeping without a bra works too. and i saw a comercial and it said like take somthing stretchy and pull your arms apart than do that for like 5-10 min. (continously)

392 Mar 01 2006 12:08pm FLAG
im just listening to wat everyone is sayin im gonna try everything cuz i want bigger boobs too notice my username hee hee i luv tinkerbell too and im boobless peace sister the reason y im callin u sister is because we have the no boob thing in common not a very good thing too have in common too

no boobed tink Mar 02 2006 7:53pm FLAG
really if you let your boyfriend suck on your nipples your titties will get bigger... PROVEN!

Anonymous Mar 05 2006 8:39pm FLAG
i'm and i am a 34 d. last year i was a size 32a and all i did was take cold showers and did not wear a bra to bed .. turns out it worked

i got what i wanted Mar 07 2006 12:47pm FLAG
ALL U GUYZ IZ ''GAY'' AND YEA.....MR.LEMON U MUST BE DESPRATE BUT YEA BYE..........

DOMINIQUE Mar 10 2006 9:41am FLAG
PEANUT BUTTER DONT WORK SOO YEA.....I HEARD THAT IF U RUB JELLY ON UR BOOBS DEN THEY WELL GROW LIKE DAT..

NICO Mar 10 2006 9:43am FLAG
I'm and I don't even fit into a size A bra. I completely understand your position. All my friends have boobs, but I'm and I still can't fit into a size A bra. I'm scared that my boobs will stay like this forever. But I guess I just got to give it time because I had my period a little later than everyone else. So maybe that's why. But just don't worry about it. Stay strong! =)

Someone who wants to help and understands how you feel. =) Mar 10 2006 11:15am FLAG
exercise

doug johnson Mar 18 2006 4:25pm FLAG
wen does ur boobs stop growing?..at 18?

anonymous Mar 31 2006 9:46am FLAG
wen does ur boobs stop growing?..at 18?

anonymous Mar 31 2006 9:46am FLAG
im and im a size 32-a!!! its sucks!!! i have heard to put toothpaste on them but thats gross! and i have heard to eat carrots and im eating 500 daily! its not working! lol, i need advice?!!?

who knos!!!! Apr 01 2006 10:25pm FLAG
im and i have started my period and i still have a 32A and i want a b or a c but i dont know how to get them bigger! i hate having small boobs! i want big ones like my friends! what do i do!!!!????

want big boobs! Apr 01 2006 10:27pm FLAG
alright all of u stupid little girls, listen up!!!!! and girls do not need to be worrying about their ing titties at such a young age. yeah i know what its like, all i wanted at that age was boobs myself. its not fair to see all the girls around you with big boobs, is it? its pretty degrading, actually. but you know what, it really doesnt matter how big they are, because as long as you know that someone, whether it be yo mom or your dad, your siblings, or your bestfriend loves you the way you are, there really is nothing greater. there is NO WAY TO GET YOUR BOOBS BIGGER UNLESS BY SURGERY OR PILLS. IM ONLY , I JUST RECENTLY STARTED FITTING INTO A C. AND THATS NOT EVEN BIG AT ALL FOR A GIRL WHO IS 5'7''. I FOUND OUT THAT GUYS WILL LIKE A GIRL WITH A FUNNY PERSONALITY AND A GIRL WHO CAN MAKE THEM LAUGH MORE THAN A GIRL WHO LETS HER TITTIES HANG OUT LIKE A SLUT ALL THE TIME. IT JUST GIVES GUYS AN EXCUSE TO CALL YOU A SLUT, AND NO BODY WANTS THAT, DO THEY? JUST GIVE IT TIME, LADIES, AND IF YOUR THAT WORRIED ABOUT IT, GET A WATER BRA! SUCK ON DAT!!!!

MISFITSMISS Apr 08 2006 3:00pm FLAG
OH YEAH AND IF YOUR GONNA LET SOMEONE CONVINCE YOU INTO STICKING YOUR BOOBS TO THE TV OR RUB A STICK OF BUTTER ON THEM, MAYBE YOUR JUST TOO IMMATURE FOR TITTIES ANYWAY!

MISFITSMISS Apr 08 2006 3:02pm FLAG
ok well sum of u chicks r crazy cus im and im only a 32a and i lov my boobs but i hav a nice nice and im not fat but im also extreamly flexable and active and guys hav no proballys with me but then again im not ugly and sum of those weird ideas are really gay and ud hav to be on sum weird type of drugs to try them.

flexicheerleader Apr 13 2006 2:19am FLAG
I HAVE SMALL BOOBS 2 BUT I DONT CARE BC GUYS LIKE ME N-E-WAY.... I DRINK MILK ALL THE TIME AND I AM STILL AN 32 A... Do whatever you think will work for you just dont take it to the extreem and get a boob job!! p.s. its not all in the genes im and my mom gots huge boobs so do my aunts, sisters, cousins, and all the other women in my family!!

~!~SmAlL aNd LoViNg It~!~ Apr 16 2006 10:25pm FLAG
Ok.. i heard of all of those things.. now the only reall way to get boobs is to drink milk and just wait till you have hit puberty and dont ever get a boob job because in the long run it will cause many other promblems to your body so just wait and see what happens all i can say is not to sleep with a bra and take coold showers.. i wish all of you the best of luck and i sure do hope that your dreams finaly come true and you get the breast size you want. xoxo ME :]

i wish yall the best of luck! :] Apr 25 2006 9:26am FLAG
alright... im and i am only a 34B.. and honestly i really dont care.. cuz i kno that i havent stopped growing and eventually i probably will have biger boobs anyways so stop worrying honestly... they will grow.. just give it some time.. some ppl may take longer than others... but it should all work out for u in the end.. and besides .. guys dont always just look to see if u have big boobs.. its your personality they look to.. i kno my bf really does care about me..for me.. just have confidence in yourself.... its the inside that counts not the outside...you gotta learn to accept it

anonymous Apr 27 2006 6:27am FLAG
dont worry about it.. i know what you are going through i am and i have a size 32 A..but as long as you are a chill girl noone really cares about your breast size.

anonymous Apr 30 2006 11:58am FLAG
I came across this site by accident and found it interesting. I am a male so you ma not believe my input. But then again I do have a degree in the medical field and I do work for a hospital. For all those young girls out there trust me when I say this. Butter, jelly, Tv?s, cold showers, toothpaste, sleeping without a bra, rubbing or any other strange advice is pure BS If you want good advice ask your doctor. If you are to shy to ask your doctor just be patient. Your time will come sooner or later. Everybody?s body is different and grows at different rates. Your body will continue to develop into your 20?s As for guys liking big boobs it is somewhat true. Most boys? go after the girls with big boobs because it's a prize catch. They will go brag to their friends and tell them how big your boobs are. They think there friends will think that they are cool. As the boy grows up and turns into a man he will still like big boobs. Most men will like them on the stripers in the clubs and on the girls that stand on the corners asking if you need a date. Most men don?t care if a woman has big boobs or not. Most men are just looking for someone that is fun to be around and have something in common with. So my advice to you is just be yourself, keep your legs closed, your shirt on and let nature take it?s course.

4whatitsworth May 04 2006 8:12pm FLAG
i'm nd i have a 32B. i think thats really small. i want bigger boobs. please help me. how can i have bigger ones?

girl May 07 2006 10:41am FLAG
hell i need big breast myself i am in a 34b to damn small how can i make them bigger w/out drinking nasty milk

mudboggirl May 10 2006 4:05pm FLAG
I really want big boobs and I will do ANYTHING to get them -help!

--- May 12 2006 2:17pm FLAG
i have been sleeping with a bra for like ever.. and my boobs havent been growing at all. my bffe has huge boobs and never slept with a bra. and i tried putting toothpaste on my boobs and it helped. just put it on before you go to bed and if it didnt absorb by morning then wa off.

mrs. lemons May 13 2006 7:19pm FLAG
Well, Im and a 30a (i gess im in the childrens size) is it any different??? cuz wut is the difference from a 32a in a girls section and a 32a in a womens section. i want bigger boobs 2 but i just have to wait im 4*and my mom is 5*1 n shes a 38B n they look fine i cant wait till my boobs grow. to tell you the truth when you have boobs ur clothes fit nicer i think.

how long do i have to wait May 15 2006 4:33pm FLAG
im and im about ..hmm just fit into an A..and i want big boobs cuz i feel left out since all my frenz have them but lots of guyz like me even though imm short a lil chubby lol and not reli much of pamela but they say cuz they think im pretty and hav a nice personality...(im a negative person so i dont belive it..) well some1 gve me advice plllss

lil midget. May 17 2006 1:28am FLAG
Girls I am 24 and my chest is barely an A so don't feel bad. Most of you are way too young to be worrying about your boobs at your age. Give it time, they will grow....unless you are unlucky like me and are cursed with small tits for life. Anyways I never had a problem getting guys because of my chest size. If they don't like you because you don't have big boobs they aren't worth it. You will find one who won't care about them. Most guys like butts better anyways.

LB May 19 2006 11:22pm FLAG
I heard eating carrots would make ur boobs bigger. also if you eat cucumbers you well turn prettier.. (i guess that means that your skin would get better...) anywayz.. mm.. and like all the other girls said .. rub them a lot.. when i was a little girl my mom told me that if u touch ur boobs then they'll grow so i got disgusted and i didn't touch it.. damn .i wish i had touched them.. well. .i'm and 34 A.. that's so damn sad. .

Meeh May 20 2006 11:40am FLAG
All of u get over ur selves...and STOP worring about ur boobs i mean yea im only a 36A but idc....i mean jus be urself and wait for nature to take its course!...guys tht will stay with u when u dont have big boobs are the ones to keep neways..serioulsy if u have big boobs and r nasty as hell..guess wht?..hes only w/ u for 1 reason! i mean i have a nice ass and small boobs..but i still have a bf!.....jus quit trying so damn hard

~!* be urself *!~ May 21 2006 3:31pm FLAG
hey dont worrry about your boobs worry about ur self

it is true May 22 2006 4:03pm FLAG
u tritment with oil malish

Anonymous May 23 2006 4:42am FLAG
IM GONE TELL YA'LL LIKE THIS WHEN I PUT THAT TOOTH PASTE ON MY BOOBS THEY BLEW UP LIKE A HOT AIR BALOON AND THATS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE U GO TO SLEEP PUT SOME ON AND DONT SLEEP WITH A TOP ON

Anonymous May 27 2006 2:36pm FLAG
actually Im in the same situation and Im turning .Im just telling you so you dont fell like your the only one in this situation.

flatchested May 27 2006 4:41pm FLAG
at I was in a 32A and I let boys play and sucks on them and now I'm in a 32B

Anonymous Jun 03 2006 10:05am FLAG
TORI STOP YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY BOOBS YOU LITTERALLY FLAT CHESTED! I'VE SEEN! ALL YOU GUY DON'T LIsten to her and also drink milk, sleep with out a top (lock your door)! and also the tooth paste thing works I when from a size 34A to a 34B in one week! If you like a lezzie or some one sexy write to me now! sexiest_toy_ever@hotmail.com

Sexy Jun 03 2006 12:57pm FLAG
i think that water will make them large

humperdink Jun 05 2006 5:39pm FLAG
eat more,drink more and sleep well is all you need to get big Boobs so try it

humperdink Jun 05 2006 5:42pm FLAG
HEY!! :) i want big boobs!!! and a 36 full A!

no wat u want Jun 05 2006 6:00pm FLAG
Need advice

no wat u want Jun 05 2006 6:00pm FLAG
Hello

no wat u want Jun 05 2006 6:13pm FLAG
Bitches answer!! :)

no wat u want Jun 05 2006 6:13pm FLAG
well i did the tooth paste thing and my boobs are startin to grow and rub butter on them sleep with out a bra and take a could shower i am going on and my boobs are small but like i said they are startin to grow cause of all of this and also drink lots of milk.AND NOT ALL BLACK GURLS GOT BIG BUTTS CAUSE AM BLACK WITH A LITTLE JUNK IN THE TRUNK

CANDY PRINCESS Jun 06 2006 12:16pm FLAG
HEY MR.LEMON WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING ON THIS WEBSITE YOU SOUND NASTY TALKING ABOUT YOU WANNA SEE SOME TITS FIRST OF ALL HOW OLD ARE YOU AND IF YOU WANNA SEE TITS GET A ***O MAG.AND STOP LOOKING FOR GURLS THAT DONT WANT YOU

CANDY PRINCESS Jun 06 2006 12:22pm FLAG
you guys are all retards, find something better to do with your time

all of you Jun 07 2006 7:40pm FLAG
im in the process of trying just about everything you guys gave out. i hope it works or we will be very disappointed. my best friend and i. we are massaging our nipples as we speak . ill write back if it works (:

Lynnie & Luie <3 Jun 08 2006 12:05am FLAG
I tryed about all this stuff!! :) It work a little

no wat u want Jun 08 2006 5:34pm FLAG
I promiss this work and you who dont beleave just suck a d*ck and grt over it

Candy princess Jun 09 2006 12:04pm FLAG
yeah yall go suck a d*ck if you dont like it

bad bithc Jun 09 2006 12:05pm FLAG
I promiss this work and you who dont beleave just suck a d*ck and get over it

Candy princess Jun 09 2006 12:07pm FLAG
TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS WEBSITE AND YOU`LL and finding out new things HOLLA AT A PLAYA

CANDY PRINCESS Jun 09 2006 3:48pm FLAG
Y r u ubsessed with d*cks? This website is about boobs!! lol :)

no wat u want Jun 09 2006 5:21pm FLAG
girle girl do u still come on here??

no wat u want Jun 09 2006 5:24pm FLAG
HELL YEAH AND IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM you cant stop me and why you on here if you aint got to say so shut the HELL UP BITHC!!! SUCK ON THAT SLUT

YOU ALREADY KNOW Jun 09 2006 5:50pm FLAG
you just got told

lacey Jun 09 2006 5:53pm FLAG
you go candy princess you told that bitch off

taylor Jun 09 2006 5:57pm FLAG
who cares about tits anyway? my is what makes me happy!

miss Jun 10 2006 8:53pm FLAG
you little girls need to quit acting like sluts and grow up! their just tits, who cares.

miss Jun 10 2006 8:56pm FLAG
Ya'll are dumb. Grow up. Go see a doctor.

A smarter girl Jun 11 2006 4:17am FLAG
THiS STUFF WON'T HELP YOU. WHOEVER "A SMARTER GiRL" iS, WAS KiND OF HARSH, BUT HEY, SHE'S GOT A BETTER iDEA. ASK A DOCTOR OR SEE A SiTE LiKE WWW.****HEALTH.ORG

BAiLEY LEiVER Jun 11 2006 4:20am FLAG
this is gay. just go to a doctor. the end. nothing helps them grow little kids.

KYLIEEE Jun 11 2006 4:21am FLAG
i want big boobs too, but this is dumb

Kylie. Jun 11 2006 4:21am FLAG
Cold showers, t.v.'s, butter, jelly, toothpaste, milk... none of that is even the least bit possible! Sorry girls, but this is all false. Truly, you need a doctor. Ask for advice.

Breanna C. Jun 11 2006 4:22am FLAG
I WANT BOOBS FOR CHRISTMAS

Ohh yeah. Jun 11 2006 4:23am FLAG
Toothpaste doesn't work. I've done it for ALMOST a year and i am finally giving up.

Lexi Jun 11 2006 4:23am FLAG
Ok This Is A Dumb Site. None Of This Works.

amy Jun 11 2006 4:24am FLAG
Go to ***o sites. OH! Bra's are for whores. Let those babiess out of their CAGESSS!

cassie Jun 11 2006 4:25am FLAG
iN DUMASS SiTE i SWEAR! THEY DON'T WORK! i AM JUST WASTiN MY TiiiME AREN'T i? AGH! i HATE THESE DUMB THiNGS! i HONESTLY THOUGHT THEY WOULD WORK! DUUUUMBBBAASSSES

Angryyy flatty. Jun 11 2006 4:28am FLAG
d*ck

d*ck Jun 11 2006 4:28am FLAG
DIKCKCKCKCKCKCS ARE BETTER

d*ckC*ckSUCKTITS' Jun 11 2006 4:29am FLAG
CooCK SuCkkkEr.

C*ckd*ckK Jun 11 2006 4:29am FLAG
CoOoCK LiCKER

i anyONE Jun 11 2006 4:30am FLAG
I ING GET ON MY d*ck.

ME GOOD Jun 11 2006 4:30am FLAG
FUUUCK

dlfjghla Jun 11 2006 4:31am FLAG
ME HARD FUUUUCK ME GOOD IM SO HORNY GET ON MY BIG DIIIICKKK

dfsjglar PLEASE Jun 11 2006 4:31am FLAG
cold showers,toothpaste,n rubbing my boobs.....before i try this is ne of this goin to work???

just me Jun 11 2006 4:50pm FLAG
by the way i am only 32a n it sucks

just me Jun 11 2006 4:51pm FLAG
is someone gonna answer me?

just me Jun 11 2006 7:59pm FLAG
I am and I am only a size 32a.I want bigger boobs like my friend.we are the same age.Also me mom and grandma is only a size 38 b dose that mean that will be my size

small girl Jun 11 2006 8:46pm FLAG
im all my m8s have ds and cs , but really i dnt give a !! in the end i have a bf and get more attention then them so just let it be. and all of u who are -dnt worry if u look half of you are the same size ne way!! u dnt stop growing till your 18 n e way so we`ve all still got years to go . im not worrying it could be much worse ,than just having small tits!! be happy with urself and be confident with how u look !!

bef Jun 12 2006 3:31am FLAG
o yea and im only a 34 a !! lol so seriously dnt worry !!

bef Jun 12 2006 3:32am FLAG
small girl-u prolly wont be that size cause ur grandma is prolly old n they might have shrunk...lol

just me Jun 12 2006 10:29am FLAG
well i am startin to sleep with no shirt on and toothepaste on my boobs i hope it works cause i will be really sad and i am takin cold showers

just me Jun 12 2006 10:46am FLAG
hey you gurls wit small boobs dont worry about your boobs cause boys like gurls wit the face and the personality and some gurls got the body but not the face or personality so if you wanna try go head caues nobody can stop you

baby face Jun 13 2006 9:58am FLAG
baby face is so right

bebe Jun 13 2006 1:21pm FLAG
baby face is right.....but i dont just want bigger boobs for the guys attention cause i already have a wonderful bf it is so i can feel better bout my self n feel like i look better in clothes n in my bathing suit i want this for me!

just me Jun 13 2006 7:49pm FLAG
just me, hey gurl i hope you know that the cold showers work and the toothpaste thing caues me and you are in the same situation cause i am bout to be wit 34a breast and i wanna be a or at least 36B and bigger boobs dont attract boys cause my little boobs are gettting boys so keep on doing what you do lots of love

baby face Jun 13 2006 10:17pm FLAG
im & i have 32 or 34 AA okaii thats it but i want big boobiess

Anonymous Jun 14 2006 7:48pm FLAG
im little 2 get over yourselves. what is this site anyway biotches! mr. lemo fu

c*ck suckin mother effer Jun 14 2006 8:54pm FLAG
i'm nine**** and a 34 A...small i kno but i've gotten used to it. i attract guys with my a nice ass a pretty smile and a good personality. i accidently came upon this website and have been readin some stuff u guys come up with. doesn't hurt to try all the crazy stuff i guess but the truth is...now a days the guys u wanna attract are the ones that appreciate u the way god made u...everyone is beautiful in their own way

just thinkin Jun 15 2006 12:30pm FLAG
hey gurls well who ever lemon guy is get off the site its for girls

tinker Jun 15 2006 1:12pm FLAG
i tried the without bra thingy today and it ACTUALY worked in just one day they got a lil bigger im goin to keep doin it now!! thx

tinker Jun 15 2006 1:13pm FLAG
DAMN U GUYZ DEF. AREN'T THE ONLY ONES THAT FEEL THAT WAY....BUT U GUYZ R REALLY DUMB TO BELEIVE THAT ADVICE STUPID ASSES....NE WAYZ I AM AND I WEAR A 34B AND TRUST ME I WANT TO BECOME BIGGER BUT I JUST HAVE 2 WAIT LIKE ALL OF U GURLZ!

~**~dumbass~**~ Jun 16 2006 1:23pm FLAG
well im turning soon and im a 32 A. im so sick and tired of my friends always offering me their bra's that don't fit them anymore. it just lowers my confidence level in myself. i know in time they will grow but.. i just want them a little bit bigger. i have started useing the toothpaste and i just started yesterday so i hope my breast will show improvement soon...

*~*~*~* Jun 16 2006 7:15pm FLAG
well i am going on and i dont have big boobs either it easyer for gurls who have boobs then for for gurls who dont have boobs i am trying the toohpast and cold showers and i rub cooking all on my breast twice a day in about a mounth i hope i go up 2 bra sizes cause i really want big boobs before i go to the 8 grade cause i tired of wearing padded bras and bikines i wanna have a chest too so if any got any advice pls wright back

lil lady Jun 17 2006 1:18pm FLAG

Jun 17 2006 1:21pm FLAG
any body got advice on smelly couchies and small d*cks

sex Jun 17 2006 6:54pm FLAG
gross take a bath

lil lady Jun 17 2006 6:55pm FLAG
lil lady is right GROSS!!!!!

foxxy lady Jun 17 2006 6:56pm FLAG
You already Know i was not trying to be mean to any 1. Sorry every1 Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry

no wat u want Jun 18 2006 7:33pm FLAG
no i should be saying sorry cause i read it the wrong way but thank you anyway for saying sorry I AM SO SO SO SORRY

CANDY PRINCESS Jun 19 2006 1:38pm FLAG
HELLO HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooo Jun 19 2006 5:59pm FLAG
omg!! i want bigger boobs!! grrr lol

just me Jun 21 2006 9:52am FLAG
OMG!! I tryed puttting coookin oil on my breast twice a day and i take cold showers and i put toothpaste on my boobs and guess what....... IT REALLY WORKS I use to be a 32A and now i am a 32B

lil lady Jun 22 2006 9:26am FLAG
WOW i am going to try it now thanks lil lady your the only one who said it really works xoxoxo

smily girl Jun 22 2006 12:15pm FLAG
i wanr big boobs too. i am and a full A. i have never had a problem with guys because i have confidence. idk if any of this advice works, but i know confidence does. be happy for what you have, even if it isnt a lot.

beautiful princess Jun 23 2006 1:41pm FLAG
Ok you guys are wasting your time!!!!!!! I mean come on!!! I dont see Paris Hilton having big boobs or ANY boobs at all and gahle, she has the highest self esteem EVER, she is happy the way she is and maybe some of u guys need to set examples like that!! A guy should love u for who u are, that TRUE love honey, u know guys who only date u for ur beauty will break your heart, cuz theres ALOT of pretty gurls in this world...think about it. *muhah to all mah grlzzz*

miss. GORGEOUS Jun 23 2006 9:26pm FLAG
well girlfriend! Tell you what! Put some miracle grow on them tits and they'll grow sky high!!

The Man Jun 26 2006 7:00am FLAG
You can get some size 34 XX implants, that worked for me!

She-male er Jun 26 2006 7:01am FLAG
U guys r so stupid y waste everyones precious time worryin bout dis stuff. they'll eventually grow. Just be happy the way god made u. All the perverts on this site get off, cause your not helphing. Just don't sleep with a bra dat helps. C'mon there's so much more important things to worry about in this world. Focus on something else. Don't worry because in the end you'll feel more comfortable about your body and love it. Hey, i'm and wear a 36A, and i don't complain. If a boy won't except you over something like that he not worth your time.

Confident-mama Jun 27 2006 8:41am FLAG
Its all about the personality. All yalll on this site need to be in church. Boobs wont do you know good in the future and it your obsessed with boobs your just making yourself and a slut. GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confident-mama Jun 27 2006 8:43am FLAG
Its all about the personality. All yalll on this site need to be in church. Boobs wont do you know good in the future and iF your obsessed with boobs your just making yourself and a slut. GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confident-mama Jun 27 2006 8:44am FLAG
I'M A 32A N I AM N I FEEL THAT IT ISNT GROWIN PLZ TELL ME WAT TO DO

DESPERATE GIRL Jun 29 2006 8:37pm FLAG
IM N TRUST ME IM VERY SAMLL EVEN MA YOUNGER SIS HAS BIGGER BOOBS THA ME BUT DONT WORRY HOPEFULLY IT WILL COME IN TIME

HOPIN MAMA Jun 29 2006 8:39pm FLAG
Hey was good?!?Its cool juss give them tyme to grow!i mean im and i wear a size 36A its cool though i aint gone worry bout it so u shouldnt either i have lik 4 friends that have bigger boobz den me then i have lik 6 other friends mine are bigger den hers so juss chill iight...My older sistas onlii grew becuase she ate chicken with harmones in it but yea rub butter on them and drank milk i heard of that to and i tried it and it worked at first i was freaked out buts its all ok now give them time but never ever get implants...all though butts and boobs are all boiz talk bout dont let it go to your head if u still feel the same way push up bras gel and water filled bras also work try them also chickens work or talk a lil blush and but a large Y where your clevage is at and its will make them look fuller.

Jenn Jul 09 2006 8:43pm FLAG
i want know girls with big boobs rola330@hotmail.com im from monterrey mexico

Anonymous Jul 11 2006 2:43pm FLAG
IM TO AND I BARELY FIT INTO A 36A BUT THE FACT IS IM A LATE BLOOMER. MY MOMS A C AND MY SISTERS A B. SO IF YOU HAVE WOMEN IN THE FAMILY THAT HAVE BIG BREASTS U WILL PROBABLY TO BUT IF NOT good luck!!!

~beautiful~ Jul 14 2006 2:47pm FLAG
ice in your bra helps them grow becouse it exteneds them

Boobs R us Jul 18 2006 11:43am FLAG
miss gorgeous, your rite. but ever think paris hilton is rich. GUYS GO FOR MONEY. and i dunno bout who u girls no but every boy i no goes for girls with tits or an ass. ive got a biggg ass and a pretty face but im a 34a. im and dieing for bigger boobs but you no i found out that a boy patrick and mike like me. they are the biggest pervs but they like me for me. besides thee face that they wanna me. they still like me fer who i am... you girls should just be you. the 3 guys i like like me back for just being me<3

chrissy<3 Jul 24 2006 1:25pm FLAG
my girlfriend thinks that her boobs are small. She's 34B and jesus christ I think she is gorgeous. She still wants bigger boobs though and I really think thats stupid because she is really beautiful and sexy already and omg shes guys that want some. just like that guy slimshady. hes probly a 40 year old rapist. anyway yeah i think that a good personality is way better anyway, and even if you think you have small boobs, you might be the only one thinking you do. pce out.

Mikey Jul 26 2006 9:01pm FLAG
ok i have herdd alot of stuff im and a 34a i need help i HATE wearing a swim suit because im SO FLAT all my friends have HUGE boobs .. just what are the MAIN THINGS you need to do?? PLEASE!

ineed bigger boobs FAST! Jul 27 2006 2:01pm FLAG
Well, first of all, anyone who comes on this site and is like, you guys need to worry about something else and keeps telling ppl to quit obsessing with their boobs, you need to get off here and stop giving advice. Not everybody who comes on here is obsessed with their boobs. They just want a little advice on something that they want to change about their body. Everyone has something that they want to change about their body and this is just a site where GIRLS can come to help each other. so if you have a problem and you are mad that these girls come on here and want to change something then you don't need to be on here. I wear 34B and a that bra size is starting to get too small so I will at least be a C before i stop growing. I have slept without a bra all of my life and i love cold showers. so, they probably do work. I've never tried the toothpaste thing and i dunno how that could possible work. but if you would like so more help just please say so

Smurphgal Jul 29 2006 11:19am FLAG
LET A GUY SUCK YOUR BOOBS AND THAT WILL WORK MY FRIEND AND I TRY IT AND IT WORK SO YEA DO THAT

SEX LOVER Jul 30 2006 6:02pm FLAG
DONT HATE THAT GURLS HAVE BIGGER BOOBS THEN YOU SO SHUT THE UP AND TELL A GUY TO SUCK THEM ALIVE

PLAY BUNNY Jul 30 2006 6:05pm FLAG
hey i came to this website yesterday and i tryed everything but do you rub in the toothpaste or let it still be seen

sweetsee Aug 07 2006 7:36am FLAG
i have no boobs so i will try the cookin oil and the toothpaste and cold water thanx lil lady and if n e body got aol im me at cheer2u0607

esha da hottest Aug 08 2006 2:59pm FLAG
i think u let it still be seen

esha da hottest Aug 08 2006 3:00pm FLAG
i have ing 32 A boobs and im whats wrong my moms at least a 34b

hottie w/o a boddie Aug 09 2006 8:52pm FLAG
dont you think its carzy like trying to get bigget boobs to get confidence well you know what i think the boobs dont make a diffrence with confidence. really i dont. just be Yourself im and im a size 32-A and im proud of it.. just because movie stars have big boobs and pretty bodies we want that too. right? well the only reason they have that type of body is because they pay for it. so my advice is stay the same dont change you all are beatiful in the inside.

Alexa Aug 09 2006 11:58pm FLAG
LET GUYS SUCK ON YOUR TITS AND U SUCK ON HIS d*ck

HORNY CIRL Aug 12 2006 1:45am FLAG
im and wear an 4 3b and i dont really fit into that..i picked that ba size becuase i was made front of by how flat i was.... i have a question about the toothpaste thing....do u rub it in or let it sit...and um i share a room with my sister...so i cant really sleep with my shirt off lol but yeah someone who has tried it and it workded for them please write bacK!!!!

just some gurl... Aug 13 2006 12:00pm FLAG
yea i have the same problem im four**** and im barely and A! omg it sucks lol

i need more Aug 16 2006 5:33pm FLAG
WELL U CAN EITHER F**K OR LET YOUR MAN SUCK ON THEM AN U SUCK HIS d*ck BUT WHEN U FUK U GET A LITTLE MORE THICKER AN YOUR TITTS GET LARGER

DAT BAD B!$@% NI-NI Aug 25 2006 10:30am FLAG
OR DEW WAT I DID PUT TOOTHPASTE ON THEM RUB IT IN SHUT AN LOCK YOUR DOOR AN GO TO SLEEP AN I ALSO LET COLD WATER RUN ON THEM WHILE IN THE SHOWER OR I'D MAKE COLD BAGS OF ICE AN STUFF THEM N MY BRA AN GO TO SLEEP YEA IT MAY B COLD BUT UR THE 1 COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW UR BOOBS ARE SMALL AN I'M JUST TELLING U HOW 2 GET'EM BIGGER YAH KNO

DAT BAD B!$@% NI-NI Aug 25 2006 10:35am FLAG

i am and i have been humping my bed every night 4 a year. my boobs are so big. so if u want big boobs hump ur bed and rub ur boobs

jkass Aug 30 2006 12:54pm FLAG
i am . i sucked my boyfriends d*ck. he sucked my boobs. i am a 40H

lovesucking Aug 30 2006 12:56pm FLAG
40H??

~**aLiCiA**~ Aug 30 2006 8:14pm FLAG
take lavender oil and rub it on ur boobs evry night before u go to bed

Sexy!! Aug 30 2006 8:15pm FLAG
yeah i am a 40H. i got big ass boobs

lovesucking Aug 31 2006 10:41am FLAG
does butter work

crazy1 Sep 02 2006 8:49pm FLAG
does olive oil work

crazy1 Sep 02 2006 8:50pm FLAG
i dont know about butter but i think olive oil would work

Sexy!! Sep 02 2006 8:55pm FLAG
sweet im gonna try it!! ok ppl say if u let ur bf suck on ur boobs they will get bigger but wat if u dont want neone sucking on em can u take like the hose of a vacum n put it on ur nipples? is that like the same?

crazy1 Sep 03 2006 8:43pm FLAG

crazy1 Sep 03 2006 8:43pm FLAG
vagina

vagina Sep 03 2006 8:43pm FLAG
vagina

vagina Sep 03 2006 8:44pm FLAG
vagina o yah so hilarious

hahah Sep 04 2006 7:18pm FLAG
so does ne one else have ne advice?

crazy1 Sep 05 2006 12:49pm FLAG
i just have sex alot

lovesucking Sep 05 2006 1:01pm FLAG
so if my bf keeps sucking my boobs and i push them together and drink milk will they get bigger? cuz im and a 32A how long will it take for them to get a little bigger? does anyone have some good advice that will work?

lil g Sep 05 2006 5:38pm FLAG
i hear cold showers work....i tried it before but i didnt rly like it i like my showers nice and warm lol

crazy1 Sep 05 2006 5:54pm FLAG
If you bench press it will make them look bigger and more defined. Also when I work out for a couple of weeks and then stop, it makes the muscle turn to fat up there. Maybe it will work for you. Putting people down on here doesn't make there boobs bigger or help their confidence, so don't do it.

Nell Sep 06 2006 11:11am FLAG
When I said exercise, I meant to clasp your hands over your head and squeeze and stop, squeeze and stop. When people do that they sing "I must I must I must increase my bust. The bigger the better the tighter the sweater, the boys depend on us". Also wear shirts with horizontal lines, bright shirts and dark bottoms make them appear bigger.

Nell Sep 06 2006 11:22am FLAG
help i have nothing i need tons of help

hjh Sep 09 2006 9:10am FLAG
if you have some advice for me email me at uh0hthfuturefreaksmeout thanks

neeed help Sep 09 2006 9:19am FLAG
dude im serious use lavender oil and rub your boobs for like 10 minutes evry night and if u dont have any u can get some at walmart in the cosmetics isle im serious it works if u have anymore questions about it im here because it really does wrk trust me i know from experience

Sexy!!! Sep 09 2006 7:12pm FLAG
sexy......wat do most ppl buy it for?

crazy1 Sep 12 2006 12:18pm FLAG
dudes oil doesnt really work i dont think .... i've been doing it for like three weeks and there still da same .... it sucks..and i feel left out cuz im in high school and everybody has bigg boobs but me .. and im gettting madd. lol

white gurl in trouble Sep 23 2006 7:00pm FLAG
This does work. If u play with them for 30 minutes every day then they will get a cup size bigger in one month. try it

some girl Sep 23 2006 11:03pm FLAG
girls u need to wear u bras because that helps them grow some.

some girl Sep 23 2006 11:04pm FLAG
you girls are young and you need to be worrying about other . stay in school

19 y.o. Sep 25 2006 2:19pm FLAG
drinkin milk doesn't work i drink milk all day everyday cuz i love it.

da girl Sep 25 2006 2:20pm FLAG
exercise doesn't help much either cuz i work out 7 days a week sometimes twice a day. lifting weights will especiailly make them smaller. i know

da chick Sep 25 2006 2:21pm FLAG
i dont know any advice i dont have boobs eather so ...I WANT F**CKIN BOOBS TO!!!

BABY LEMONS Oct 03 2006 7:08pm FLAG
OH AND DOSE TOOTHEPAST, TAKING COLD SHOWERES,OR SLEEPING ON YOUR BACK HELP? IF SO NAME HOW LONG IT TAKES!

~BABY LEMONS~ Oct 03 2006 7:10pm FLAG
if u have any advice on how to make em bigger e-mail me at creampuffs221@yahoo.com! please help!

~BABY LEMONS~ Oct 03 2006 7:14pm FLAG
u know there is a herbal plant called Pueraria mirifica,and the plant's underground tubers contain a number of chemicals called phytoestrogens - natural compounds which mimic the effects of the female sex hormone oestrogen. this is proven!u can try this one..

chinky Oct 08 2006 6:47am FLAG
my name is april, i am 18 and i am into a b i want my brests to be a c, look fuller and be biger, my brest have like nothing in them its just skin. i feel so insecure. some one please help

April Oct 13 2006 5:42pm FLAG
im 55 and im in a size 33a don't put your boobs up to the tv cause the staic and radation can make them smaller cause i was a 34dd when i was 32 and when i staeted doimg that they got smaller!!!!

Sassy Girl303 Oct 15 2006 4:47pm FLAG
A S S H O L E S B I T C H E S GET A LIFE

SHANSHAN Oct 15 2006 4:48pm FLAG
Man...im and my bar size is a stupid 32A....i wish i had big boobs....i want them 2 grow pleaze help me

JanaeJ Oct 17 2006 4:11pm FLAG
uh i dont know how do get bigger boobs and im gonna go try the thing with the toothpaste and milk and carrots and write now im a 36 C

who gives a Oct 19 2006 1:30pm FLAG
im a 38 D write now and im happy with my self

hell yeah Oct 19 2006 1:32pm FLAG
if i use lavender oil, will it cause any harmful side effects?

curious Oct 28 2006 10:40am FLAG
STOP worrying about ur boobs, I am and I have tiny ones. Soemtimes I want bigger boobs and I am not going to believe some stupid crap about rubbing butter on them and penut butter and jelly, my mother has tiny ones/ normal and she is 37, just wait. The only true thing is that it depnds on all the women in the family in the past. My freind has some huge boobs and that is beacuse my friend's mom has big boobs and if you are trying to be like your freinds{ if they do this} show off your boobs then you are a slut and I do not care how big mine are. It just depends and guys should like you for who are not how big your breast and if you want to see huge boobs then go to myspace.com and look at them. I know they look good with binkis just get a binki with a patted bra like I did and it works. I am a girl by the way.

I do not care how big mine are Nov 03 2006 2:06pm FLAG
Just wait. Boobs do not matter.

I do not care how big mine are Nov 03 2006 2:08pm FLAG
HELL yea I want an ass and boobs, but I am waiting till I get older. Maybe because I am skinny and I burn fat easily. Hope that you just learn to love your self and stop worrying about your ass and boobs. WHO CARES!! Boys who look at asses and tits do not care about you. And neva let a guy touch you in the wrong spots. Its feels gross. It happened to me in 1st grade. Some guy touched my private by putting his hand down my pants. I am and It still freaks me out!

I do not care how big mine are Nov 03 2006 2:11pm FLAG
for people who say this site is stupid, then why are you on it? or commenting? are you mentally retarded? about it.]

MiZz JaY JaYy Nov 10 2006 1:35am FLAG
just wait it will happen when it happens and grow up boobs arent everything u got a guys want dont u

sexy star Nov 12 2006 1:16pm FLAG
i think u should take a cucumber, some kind of fruit, and shove it up your . then take some pics and send em to me.

im bored Nov 14 2006 2:51am FLAG
DUDE. stop worrying bout ur boobs people, seriously. Im , 32A and Ive been ta third base and backk. JUst get a decent pushup bra and sum damn confidence, the guys wont care how small ya are

LifeSux. SuckItUp. Nov 24 2006 7:31pm FLAG
put on a bathing suit and put ice cubes in along trust me it works

booby maker Nov 25 2006 9:43am FLAG
im a yr old girl, and i want big boobs im a 34b and i want to be a C or a D idk y but id just rather have big boobs not too big though just big enough.

Anonymous girl that wants big boobs Nov 25 2006 12:51pm FLAG
WELL..I JUST STARTED DRINKING CHOCOLATE MILK AND PRESSING MY BOOBS TOGETHER..I'M AND A 34B BUT IDK IF IT WORKED YET CUZ I JUST STARTED BUT IF YOU WANT TO IM ME WITH ANY ADVICE PLEASE PLEASE DO DRAMADV2@AOL.COM

DRAMADV2 Nov 29 2006 11:23pm FLAG
i have small boobs but no one says any thing well of course cuz they know better i heard about the milk, and the butter but never cold water i gonna try that but forget what what da boys say they just want boobs and butt so they can rape you in a quick second dont ru will take some time because they cant just grow in one day unless someone knows how to. but antway be patient they will grow very fast

i'm a freekin hawty*`` Dec 06 2006 5:03pm FLAG
if you are sayin stupis ur just jelous i bet its da boys having nothing 2 say as usally

Anonymous Dec 06 2006 5:06pm FLAG
small boobs r sexier...

blah Dec 15 2006 12:15am FLAG
idk i have the same prob and im trin to find out but "blah" is rite small boobs r sexier

sexy bitch=} Dec 19 2006 7:25pm FLAG
ok well the only way to make your boobs bigger is getting surgery. nothing else works!!! my ex boyfriend has sucked on my tits and they havnt gotten bigger.

... Dec 23 2006 8:39pm FLAG
i dont even care that much about my boob size cuz like guys still like me and they dont tell me i hav small boobs. i dont hav huge boobs im a 34B but guys like my boobs lol

... Dec 23 2006 8:48pm FLAG
does rubbin ur boobs make em bigger???plz reply

sxc hot pants Dec 29 2006 12:31pm FLAG
everybody at my school is getting plastic surgery to make them a lot bigger... i want mine a lot larger too!

a girl Jan 01 2007 12:41pm FLAG
Listen Girls! I got my periods at de age of im now and my boobs are really small . i dont even fit in2 a A cup but im proud of em! you cant make ur boobs grow jst usin butta or nefin else .. ive been using Breast enlargment Pillz and BOYY there startin to work. but jst be proud of who you are and give your boobz tym 2 grow

try Breast enlargement pills Jan 04 2007 7:57am FLAG
weirdo

No one Jan 07 2007 1:05pm FLAG
Well, i never had boobss..but i do noww im a B andd i think you sould have a spoon full of peanut butter a day they that made minee groww.. and pastaa!! :)

peanut butter lover!! :) Jan 08 2007 1:30pm FLAG
i understand wanting boobs most girls do. im only an A but who cares. i dont understand all the s though i mean your who cares if you have boobs they'll gros in time.

blahh Jan 08 2007 3:29pm FLAG
I AM TURNING AND IM ONLY A 34 B. BUT MY BOOBS DON'T LOOK BIG WHEN I WEAR TIGHT SHIRTS DEN THEY LOOK BIG. THERES THIS FRIEND OF MINE WHOZ AND HER BOOBS ARE A 38 E!!!!!!! HELP ME GET TO ALEAST A C? PLZ BUT WILL TOOTHPASTE, MILK AND CARROTS REALLY WORK?

MISS- ZADA Jan 09 2007 3:35pm FLAG
tooth oaste works. iv been duin it for 2 weeks and iv gone up 2 cup sizes

Anna Jan 12 2007 12:58pm FLAG
I'm and I have big boobs I'm in a C cup. The trick is to put lotion/shampoo and rub it on to your boobs. It feels so good!and never wear a bra to bed.

Big Boobs Jan 13 2007 5:00pm FLAG
Always get your bf to suck or lick your boobs! and having sex helps to!

Me luv sex! Jan 13 2007 5:01pm FLAG
how do u know if it works to drink milk and doing all that other stuff

michelle Jan 13 2007 6:33pm FLAG
milk does NOT work. i drink like 4 glasses of milk everyday n have been duin tht since i was like 6 and im only an A.

LENABONENA Jan 14 2007 2:47am FLAG
I'm a 74B and I want my boobs biggger! How can I do it?

Beth Jan 14 2007 11:14am FLAG
Hey do your parents know that your on here and know that you want bigger boobs?

well do they? Jan 14 2007 11:27am FLAG

well do they? Jan 14 2007 11:28am FLAG

well do they? Jan 14 2007 11:29am FLAG
NEVER WEAR A BRA! WELL EXCEPT FOR SCHOOL. I'M A 74DD AND HUMP EVRYTHING IN SITE!!!! IT REALLY WORKS TRUST ME!

I TELL THE TRUTH!!!!!!!! Jan 14 2007 11:51am FLAG
yeah i feel the exact same way! i wear a padded bra and my bf wants me to have sex with him but he thinks my boobs are bigger than they actually are so i dont want him to know the truth ive heard theres certain exercises and food you can eat though

madison Jan 16 2007 6:12pm FLAG
madison just tell him take what you see or I'm steppin!

Kiss or Kill Jan 18 2007 1:08pm FLAG
honestly none of this stuff works!!!! jus look at ur moms...u are eventually goin 2 look like that one day...body shape and everything...just wait til u get them...u should be caring about something other than big boobs...and by the way alot of guys like da ass ladies...and u should find a guy who loves u 4 u...not what he can grab

hmm.... Jan 20 2007 8:57am FLAG
o yea...and if ur REALLY desperate to make them bigger...eat alot of eggs...the hormones in them make them bigger...but DO NOT eat brown eggs!!

hmm.... Jan 20 2007 9:14am FLAG
im and I think we need to stop worrying about our boob size because not all of us get our boobs at this age.i want bigger boobs of course,but only because guys like big ones.but guys are pigs.

Brokeback Mountain Rocks Jan 20 2007 12:14pm FLAG
Im and im tired of guys coming up to me and telling me that im flat chested.DAH,I know that and thanks for making my self esteem low,jerk.im sure your penis aint that big.!

Vagina(we all have one!) Jan 20 2007 12:18pm FLAG
girls need to stop worrying about their tits, cause they will grow at sometime so dont worry cause it will happen and you r going to wi did not happen cause guys will be all over you!

play boy girl Jan 20 2007 12:24pm FLAG
hey um yae im only a 36A, but i havent started my per. yett, and like all my friends have bigger boobs then mee, does milk help?!

confuseddd Jan 21 2007 10:40am FLAG
DUDE!!! Wtf is up with the tv screen thing?? HOW THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO WORK???

Parker'slover Jan 21 2007 1:55pm FLAG
i think milk works

um Jan 22 2007 12:36am FLAG
let me come suck them girls

Jason Jan 22 2007 12:37am FLAG
i'm i'm a 36 c that all guys look at is the ass and tits so you see if you have small tits take it some

nhjhbjkhj Jan 22 2007 3:03pm FLAG
i heard that coco butter helps!!!!

Unknown Jan 25 2007 9:32pm FLAG
Im and im still in an "a" HOW CAN THEY GET BIGGER?

Anonymous Jan 27 2007 11:34am FLAG
hey my name is brittany and im turning in 4 months and i barely fit a 10 AA i do ballet full time insted of school i do ballet 6 h0oures a day evry dayy ... i only hav realy small boobs that just started growingg there tineyy... i am also realy short only 1 cm and im skinny too...... i feel left out wen ppl tlk bout ther boobs n stuf coz i dont hav any .... and i feel stupid wearing a padded bra... please helpp me.... i herd this thing about they will grow in time and i dont giveeee a crapp i just want boobs now.... i feel humiliated in bikinis and in ballet leotards everyday!!!! please help

brittany aged and 3/4 Jan 27 2007 10:17pm FLAG
im sick of this ... boys never look at you an nlike u for ur personalityy its alwayss ur boobs n i dont hav ne ... i wish boys could see wots inside nn not on ur chest im prety but boys stil dont care coz i got no boobs

brittany aged and 3/4 Jan 27 2007 10:22pm FLAG

brittany aged and 3/4 Jan 27 2007 10:24pm FLAG
OKAY IM FRIGGEN AND I GAVE UP ON TRYNA MAKE MY BOOBS GROW. ITS JUST SO SAD. BUT IM SO JEALOUS OF BIG BOOBED PEOPLE I DONT EVEN FIT INTO AN A CUP.

so so sad Jan 27 2007 11:20pm FLAG
WAIT DO U HAVE TO RUB IN THE TOOTHPASTE til its like invis able? or like leave it there?

sad Jan 27 2007 11:21pm FLAG
xxxc

zxzx Jan 28 2007 10:18am FLAG
drink milk n rub em together

boobless Jan 28 2007 10:19am FLAG
I did hear somewhere that drinking milk makes them Grow, I also heard Eating Bacon Works, But, of course, just rumors, wouldent advise trying either without facts

Not So Silent Bob Jan 29 2007 1:51pm FLAG
biger boobs

Anonymous Jan 29 2007 1:54pm FLAG
OKAY i am i have a double d wene i was ten i started looking online for stuff to help my boobs grow i was barley fitting inn a aa yeah u heard me an aa all i did was never slept with a bra on && everynight if u stick ur hands down in ur pants go down till you hit ur && massage for 5 minutes everynight then like wene i got home from school all i did was put grease && cooking oil on them and massge for 2 0 mins goodd luckk

Bree Willow Feb 02 2007 10:31am FLAG
milk does not work but the calcium can help you get taller...and quit telling ppl to stop worrying get off this site or give advice

just me Feb 02 2007 7:40pm FLAG
another thing when you get home from school or work or whatever take off your bra....i have done that for like a week and i have noticed a little bit of a difference..it gives your boobs room to grow

just me Feb 02 2007 7:46pm FLAG

just me Feb 02 2007 7:47pm FLAG
does nebody know why rubbing tooth paste on your boobs works?

just me Feb 02 2007 7:57pm FLAG

just me Feb 02 2007 7:59pm FLAG
all of you are jus CHILDREN you shouldnt be worrying bout your cup size at the age of & . its not as serious as you think it is. im 18 years old and barely fit into an A cup!!! of course i wish they were jus a lil bit bigger for personal reasons. but if the only reason your concerned about your cup size is because of guys, then those arent the type of guys you should be worrying about anyways.

sexyshorty Feb 04 2007 7:55pm FLAG
have sex loads and loads and loads or masterbate

Anonymous Feb 05 2007 8:36am FLAG
how do u masterbate? some reply quick causei need to make a video!!!!!!!!! :]

Anonymous Feb 05 2007 8:44am FLAG
sleeping without a bra&cold showers seem the most realistic out of those.. im going to try them.. and how does masturbating help?

DAEGONNA Feb 05 2007 12:07pm FLAG

DAEGONNA Feb 05 2007 12:10pm FLAG

DAEGONNA Feb 05 2007 12:11pm FLAG

DAEGONNA Feb 05 2007 12:11pm FLAG
What is masturbating?

Beth* Feb 05 2007 1:06pm FLAG
yall dont know what masterbating is> retards

wow Feb 06 2007 6:06pm FLAG
well i am and i had my period when i as 10. but my mom has a 42DD and i dont even fit into 36A and my boyfriend says that he will dump me if i dont get bigger in the chest. it makes me mad!!!:|

u no who Feb 06 2007 7:25pm FLAG
none of these will help at AAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! all you need to do is just let them grow! i know for a fact because i am a doctor!

Doctor Ralston Feb 06 2007 7:36pm FLAG
u kno who.....dump him he isnt worth it!

just me Feb 07 2007 5:18pm FLAG
stop worrying about ur breast size so much! im only a 36 A n i honestly dont care. alot of guys like me and i dont need boobs for a guy. and any guy that wants a girl because her breast size is just a pig.

omg Feb 08 2007 6:26am FLAG
But seriously what is masturbating?

?????????? Feb 08 2007 2:36pm FLAG
Masturbation refers to sexual stimulation, particularly of one's own genitals and often to the point of orgasm, which is performed manually, by other types of bodily contact (except for sexual intercourse), by use of objects or tools, or by some combination of these methods. Masturbation is the most common form of autoeroticism, and the two words are often used as synonyms, although masturbation with a partner (mutual masturbation) is also common. Some people are able to achieve orgasm only through masturbation and not sexual intercourse.

ge Feb 08 2007 6:07pm FLAG

ge Feb 08 2007 6:08pm FLAG
ok thanks. I'm trying that now and it feels so good! Oh yeah! It feels so good. and later I am going to have a little one on one(if you know what I mean.) and it is going to be all night long!

Say yes to . Say no to virgins! Feb 09 2007 10:21am FLAG
oh what does Heck mean?

???????????? Feb 09 2007 10:22am FLAG
umm masterbating isnt going to make your boobs grow

asdfghjklm Feb 10 2007 5:29pm FLAG
I'm and a size a34.i have the biggest boobs in the class but i want them bigger. i know all that junck about its whats inside that matters but i really want bigger boobs. PLEASE HELP!

BARBIESAREWEIRD Feb 11 2007 1:21am FLAG
Hey, guys, half these girls are , . still kids. im 34 full a. im proud, mi bf of 4 months helps so much jus by tellin me mi boobs are perfect nd that mi personality is all that matters. STOP telling every1 2 go have sex and let guys suck on em. we DONT need anymore whores and sluts with parachutes in this world. trust me, that stuff doesnt work. sleep without a bra, take cool showers. dont get a parachute. do wat u believe works, thas wat im doing. if u stop worrying bout it, theyll get bigger. PROMISE YOU. If That dont work, hunt me down.

queen kong Feb 11 2007 3:48am FLAG
I still want bigger boobs!

barbiesareweird Feb 11 2007 10:19am FLAG
barbiesareweird I so agree with you I want bigger boobs to and I'm too!

Beth* Feb 11 2007 11:21am FLAG
I tried the toothpaste thing and it worked over night. I still want them bigger though!

barbiesareweird Feb 11 2007 11:40am FLAG
I want them bigger to! just take cold showers and rub toothpaste on them!

Beth* Feb 11 2007 3:28pm FLAG
I'm gay!!!!!!!!!!

barbiesareweird Feb 11 2007 3:31pm FLAG
Hey whoever used my name amd said i was gay is gay. i never said that!

the real barbiesareweird Feb 11 2007 5:44pm FLAG
How much toothpaste do i put on and where, also how long do i keep the toothpaste on if i keep it on longer do they get even bigger?

barbiesareweird Feb 11 2007 6:06pm FLAG
Girls, you guys so young 2 be worrying about Big boobs I'm & flat I'm a 70 B & guess what I'm ok with it if u have big breast now they will be saggy in the future. look people call me ugly flat but I'm getting Plastic Surgery for my eyes only. Plz Say no to sex it is so wrong. Peace out

Anonymous Feb 11 2007 7:18pm FLAG
I dont care please tell me how much to apply,where and 4 how long.

barbiesareweird Feb 11 2007 7:37pm FLAG
Barbiesareweird I'll experiment 2 c if it works ok but u have 2 patient

I'm Anonymous between barbiesare are weird I'm gonna Change it t Feb 12 2007 12:53pm FLAG
Change it to eminemluver92

eminemluver92 Feb 12 2007 12:55pm FLAG
You just rub it in till it is invisable!

Beth* Feb 12 2007 1:35pm FLAG
Thanks beth, but can you tell me where and for how long to keep it on?

barbiesareweird Feb 12 2007 6:58pm FLAG
iam 24 year old and iam a34 b i want 36 c how can i get them bigger with out taking any breast pills and breast implants?

Anonymous Feb 15 2007 8:09am FLAG
barbiesarewerid you rub it on your breasts till it is invisable and when you can't see it no more then you wa off with cold water.

Beth Feb 16 2007 8:59am FLAG
i heard on the news that teatree shampoo was making boys grow boobs. ever since i have been rupping it on my boobs everynight and in a week they have grown alot. try it it works!

Teatree Feb 17 2007 12:59pm FLAG
hey barbiesarewerid did the toothpaste thing work?

beeth Feb 18 2007 10:11am FLAG
idk im and my boobs are REALLY small, like 32A

:((( Feb 19 2007 12:09pm FLAG
beth, i havent tried it yet but i will respond in 2 days till then i will try it.

barbiesareweird Feb 19 2007 9:14pm FLAG
ok

beth Feb 21 2007 1:09pm FLAG
sorry beth it didnt work very well. maybe if you tried doing it all month you will go up a cup size but i want boobs now. does anyone if the tea tree thing works. i only have tea tree face wash will that work the same.

barbiesareweird Feb 21 2007 7:08pm FLAG
idk then I think maybe if you rub your boobs for 20 minutes they will grow.(I got that from a website I 4got what it was called.)

beth Feb 22 2007 7:11am FLAG
but does the tea tree thing work with face wash?

barbiesareweird Feb 22 2007 6:40pm FLAG
im and a 30-C. stop worrying about it. to tell you the truth i havent had my period yet so i dont know what to say but get over yourselves... my family just has big boobs :]

skinny prep Feb 22 2007 10:00pm FLAG
hey beth and barbiesareweird... what kind of toothpaste?????? thx

????? Feb 22 2007 10:02pm FLAG

????? Feb 22 2007 10:10pm FLAG
no only the shampoo will work

teatree Feb 23 2007 6:08am FLAG
I used gel the brand crest. i take back all the things i said the tooth paste thing does work last night i put it on my nipple and slept with it on and i woke up with inch thicker boobs! try it it works. but give it time.

barbiesareweird Feb 23 2007 7:19pm FLAG
im and i have really small boobs..damn! its hard to be patient people. and stop sayin' we shoulbt be worrying bout it..when u were a kid didnt u want bigger boobs? well too bad some of us do.so get off if ur gunna be tellin' us to not worry bout it..mkay!!! but thanks anyways..! so i hope these ways work!!!! if they dont! thanks a lot bitchess...

want boobs bad:[ Feb 25 2007 4:57am FLAG

want boobs bad:[ Feb 25 2007 5:00am FLAG

want boobs bad:[ Feb 25 2007 5:02am FLAG
I use the Sparkling White Mint Zing The Colgate Brand.

Beth Feb 25 2007 12:12pm FLAG
Oh Teatree I tried the Teatree shammpoo thing it didn't work the only things that work for me is rubbing on my boobs for 5 minutes and rubbing the toothpaste thing.

Beth Feb 25 2007 12:15pm FLAG
how long have you been doing the toothpaste thing Beth?

barbiesareweird Feb 25 2007 7:25pm FLAG
no butter dosnt help notn does just time

emily Feb 26 2007 8:20pm FLAG
Um about 3 1/2 weeks I think it works for me my boobs have grew a full cup size after 2 weeks.

Beth Feb 27 2007 1:27pm FLAG
Hi sum1 plez help me to get my boobs bigger they are small and I want them bigger! Plez HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Small Titties Feb 27 2007 1:32pm FLAG
ok "small titties?" rubbing and pushing your boobs 4 like mins a day will help them get bigger& drink lots of milk every morrning and in about 3 weeks youll c a difference! belive me! about a month ago i started reading this website and its worked! ive gone up 2 1/2 sizes!

roxy_gurl101 Feb 27 2007 7:53pm FLAG
4 all those bitches that R telling us 2 stop wasting time go fuk urselfs and go suk adik if u dnt like dz webstite dan get tha fuk out b-sides tz website is 4 gurls dat want big tits so if ur g2 lecture us go suk on a dik ya dig bitches!!!!

fuk mecrazy Feb 28 2007 6:01pm FLAG
hey im 19 and i still wear a size 32b but i have a baby and im marrried now he loves my boobs very much when i was pregnant i went to a 36 d but when back down but oh well he loves me very much any questions email me at candicea_villa@yahoo.com

mommy Mar 01 2007 9:53am FLAG
beth when do you put the toothpaste on and for how long do you keep it on?

barbiesareweird Mar 01 2007 4:36pm FLAG
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Mar 02 2007 8:16pm FLAG
im and DD && i LOVE them =D

Anonymous Mar 03 2007 12:00pm FLAG
Um IThink about 10 minutes a day(At night ofcorse)

Beth Mar 03 2007 5:46pm FLAG
the teatree shampoo thing worked for me super well my boobs have grown so much in the last week

Adrianna Mar 04 2007 6:44pm FLAG
we are not stupid

a boy Mar 08 2007 3:48pm FLAG
hey this kid i have a major crush on say he likes my butt in red shorts. His friends like to slap it all the time. it's so gay but it's kinda fun to. im not a slut. anyways i have the body and everything. no boobs though. i can't were a bra cuz i don't have anything. i feel so strang around a guy cuz im flat like them. i hate it sooo much

red shorts!!!!!! Mar 08 2007 5:54pm FLAG
man im i wear a 32 aa n i really want bigger boobs to i no how u feel but i have a nice body n boys say the boobs dont really matter but i still wanna be a c lol

im cant wait Mar 08 2007 7:24pm FLAG
I an and a 36 EE it really sucks. I have actually kneed myself in the boobs before :(

Sara @ photochopz.com Mar 08 2007 10:51pm FLAG
Oh I don't want big boobs anynmore cause well I'm already a B 18 and boobs weigh my down cause I'm a cheerleader and it hurts when I do my flips so thats why I don't want big boobs anymore but I will still be on here for poeple who do want big boobs because I went from a aa to a B in 2 weeks so I know how to ge tbigger boobs

Beth Mar 09 2007 1:38pm FLAG
umm well i am a 32aa and i am not what the boys want...i am pretty but i dont have ""big ones"" so to speak lol well i think i have a big butt i guess but guys want boobs!!!! and quite frankly i dont have any

medium size...but not big enough Mar 09 2007 2:06pm FLAG
i do not got boobs i am i still do not fit a bra

shanicka Mar 09 2007 7:01pm FLAG
i am i do not now whatto do with me boobs

shanicka Mar 09 2007 7:58pm FLAG
i heard eating lucky charms once a day will make your boobs grow, Plus there magicly delicious

Some Guy That Likes Lucky Charms Mar 10 2007 12:29am FLAG
im almost and i wear a 34c i can fit into a 36b and all i do is drink milk but im not sure that it works i just got my boobs last year and i guess it speeds up the process a little but you gotta have bout 2 years to wait for it

mandalovesquestion Mar 11 2007 10:50am FLAG
waer a bra most of the time it helps but not 2 bed if ur boobs hurt wear a bra well im and ima 30A witch is ok so dont frethow big ur boobs r.

miss not so bitchy Mar 11 2007 12:55pm FLAG
beth try wearing two thickly paded bras and a sports bra over it wont wable or weigh you down and it will also give you the appereance of larger boobs. it works for me

barbiesareweird Mar 12 2007 11:54am FLAG
Thanks barbiesarewerid hey have you got your dream bra size yet? and everybody I still want bigger boobs I at least want to get to a C.

Beth Mar 12 2007 1:42pm FLAG

Beth Mar 12 2007 1:42pm FLAG
No, but my boobs have grown but only up one cup size. i really want to be a C also. my friend is a C and her boobs are huge. i wish mine would grow faster!

barbiesareweird Mar 12 2007 6:10pm FLAG
who gives a ing size they are.

anonymous Mar 13 2007 7:33pm FLAG
lavender and teatree oil.. it made a few little boys grow boobs, look it up..

anonymous Mar 15 2007 7:36am FLAG
the teatree thing does work.

yup Mar 16 2007 7:13pm FLAG
My boobs are not getting bigger and I really want them big!!!! and quick does anybody know how to get big boobs quick?

Beth Mar 17 2007 12:18pm FLAG
all yall bitches dat r saying to stop talking bout dis go yourself and if you dont want to be here den dont be if u aint gonna give a freakn advise get da hell out of here dose people piss me out im n im a medium boob person I WANT BIGGER BOOBS

Ya GiRlY Mar 18 2007 3:46pm FLAG
wat is tha best kind of toothpaste, and how long, and how much?

pinkey Mar 18 2007 6:32pm FLAG
do u rub in tha toothpaste till its invisible?

pinkey Mar 19 2007 4:18pm FLAG
pleez help im a 32a

pinkey Mar 19 2007 4:20pm FLAG
ass

mr. lemon Mar 19 2007 5:02pm FLAG
butt

Anonymous Mar 19 2007 5:02pm FLAG
tang

Anonymous Mar 19 2007 5:03pm FLAG
hi i have big boobs

Anonymous Mar 19 2007 9:03pm FLAG
hi,i have big boobs tooooo

Anonymous Mar 19 2007 9:05pm FLAG
hello tittty licking isssssssss gooooood for ur breasttyyyy

tarii gaaand Mar 19 2007 9:06pm FLAG
hi i have big boobs

Anonymous Mar 19 2007 9:07pm FLAG
penis

benchod Mar 19 2007 9:07pm FLAG
helllo,im yrs old and i have bigg breast they are 38D..they are just too big maybe because im sexually active my man just loves sucking on them too much and i just had sex last night damn was mmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm goooooood

tarii gaaand Mar 19 2007 9:08pm FLAG
got boobs?

my hubbby Mar 19 2007 9:11pm FLAG

pinkey Mar 20 2007 5:05pm FLAG
get a guy to play with them

ashanti Mar 20 2007 8:15pm FLAG
do u rubb tha toothpaste in until its invisible or let it be seen? and do cold showers work?

Anonymous Mar 21 2007 5:45pm FLAG
hey umm... i can barley fit a 32A can sum of u help? i just found this page today... and i dono, i think sum of it might work... does fingering urselfandhumping ur bed help??? cuz' i have heard dat alot, andi do italot anyway... but im goin to try the toothpaste thing tonight, but i just really hope this stuff will work cuz im tired of being flat chested!!! oh yeah and if u have any suggestions, email me at hbaird23@hotmail.com... thx!!!!!! alot!!!!!!!

hbaird23@hotmail.com Mar 22 2007 4:17pm FLAG
if u rub butter on ur boobs tht works

biggy boob Mar 24 2007 6:53am FLAG
damn girls yall need to buck up and and show off dat ass cuz that all them boyz want is to hug while they grab ur big ol azz and for dem tities 4get em jus wear small bras duh

booty magnet Mar 24 2007 8:01am FLAG
dont use mutha u will get laid and maybe a new man.be a slut about it but not a ho.u heard me?

booty magnet Mar 24 2007 8:07am FLAG
NOTHING WILL WORK ITS IN YOUR GENES unless you get breast implants. i have tiny ing tits and i am gonna turn . my ing sad but oh well. with my experience all guys like big boobs but they can do without..they don't really care as long as you bang them..

there i said it Mar 24 2007 8:14am FLAG
oh don't have sex till your married

there i said it Mar 24 2007 8:16am FLAG
hello??? i just want some help!!! the peeple sayin the stuff that aint helping, please just go away!!!

hbaird23@hotmail.com Mar 25 2007 3:44pm FLAG

hbaird23@hotmail.com Mar 25 2007 3:56pm FLAG
having guys play with them works,i'm and i'm a 34B!!!!heyy it works.=]]

nbagurl Mar 25 2007 8:20pm FLAG
can someone send mestuff or give their email, just the peeple tht have advice... oh and i dunt want dudes playin witem'. who wud want to play with MY boobs, im practically flat-chested...

hbaird23@hotmail.com Mar 26 2007 3:03pm FLAG
YA'LL NEED TO LEAVE THESE GIRLS THAT WANT TO HAVE BIGGER BOOBS! WHATS IT TO YA'LL ANY WAYS! IF HAVING BIG BOOBS IS WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY! THAN DO IT! I AM A 40 D! I WANT BIGGER BOOBS TOO! I WILL TRY THE TOOTHPASTE THING LETS SEE WHAT GOES ON! DON'T LET NO ONE PUT YOU DOWN!

KARI LOPEZ! Mar 27 2007 9:11pm FLAG
i want to be like a C or a B but im not, im an A, i can't even fit a 32A,i can , but barely... i stuff my though, so kno one knos im flat-chested, i took out the padded parts of one of my bras, and then put them in another one of mypadded bras, or i wear them in with my sportsbra, so tht im not wearing a padded bra and a sports bra.... but yeah, for some advice of those who stuff, it help to have fluff, (like the stuff in pillows and teddy bears), fluff works better then toilet paper, i have allways used fluff, becuz T.P. dunt work...... so yeah lol i still need help though

hbaird23@hotmail.com Mar 28 2007 1:33pm FLAG
can sumone help!!!??? jeeez, duz n/e one cum on here n/e more???

sumone in need of help Mar 30 2007 12:14pm FLAG
ok im not sure if this will help but hey it worked for me. about 2 months ago i was a 32 A and now im about a 36B. drink a class of milk once a day..it helps, rub some kind of shampoo,conditioner ETC on them everytime you shower. dont wear a bra to bed, put ice on them sometimes. things i recommend is teatree shampoo or the natureday cream. hope this helps some write back if you have any questions and i will try and help

Elaine Mar 30 2007 8:29pm FLAG
umm yeah, i have teatree shampoo i'll see if it works though, how long duz it take to see results? i have been doing it, but i dont really see a difference yet, but yeah i already drink alot of milk... but what about this toothpaste thing, duz it work, and what kind do i use, any-1 who has any advice, IM me at hbaird23@hotmail.com thanx.... =D

sumone in need of help Mar 31 2007 7:52am FLAG
the teatree dosnt work for everyone i guess but i know a few people it has worked for takes about 2 weeks to notice. the tooth paste thing does NOT work i tried it for a year..no differnce.

elaine Mar 31 2007 8:20pm FLAG
when you have big boobs and a small figure you look really fat. i discovered this because the rubbing thing works and i look so fat its scary. now dont yell at me ill still come here and help but just saying that big boobs make you look really fat. that is why i have stopped all this. but you girls can do this i dont care just saying big boobs make you look fat.

barbiesareweird Mar 31 2007 10:04pm FLAG
I just had my boyfriends play with my boobs and they got bigger so just do have him do that or do it your self..

Playgurlbunnie Apr 01 2007 12:14pm FLAG
well im realy skinny, sooo, ifi look bigger, tht would prolly be better, lol, 'cuz peeple always tease mecuz im soo skinny, like they say im belemic, andanerexic and tht, but im not, and it makes me mad.... but yeah, just keep givin out more stuff, ill w/b, kk bye n thanx

sum 1 in need of help Apr 01 2007 7:24pm FLAG
keep semdin em'. kk, bye

sumone in need of help Apr 02 2007 2:01pm FLAG
Yall Are Stupid. STOP Worring About Ur Tits. They'll Grow. I Promise. Just Give 'em Time. Yall Are Too Young To Be Worring About That Kinda Stuff. As Soon As You Hit Puberty Ur Tits Will Start Growing. So Just Wait. But I Will Tell You That It Is Proven That If You 'Play' With Your Boobs That It Will Help Them Grow. And It Is Also Proven That If You Don't Sleep With A Bra On It Will Also Help Them Grow. IDK If This Helps But I Also Heard That If You Eat Eggs Then It Will Help Them Grow..And The Cold Shower Thing Has Been Know To Help Increase Bust Size. But Dears..Putting 'Toothpaste' On Your Boobs Does NOT Work..Umm..Milk Is Always Good..So That Might Help Some..You Defanately Want To Get Plenty Of Sleep..Because You Grow When You Are Asleep..So Plenty Of Sleep Is Good..O And DO NOT Do Any Exersise For Your Boobs..It Will Actually Make Them Smaller Because It Replaces The Fat In Your Boobs With Muscle..Wich In Turn Makes Them Smaller..O And I Have Heard That Having Sex Does Help..But DONT Go Have Sex Just To Get Bigger Tits..lol..Also If You Run A Lot And Don't Wear A Sports Bra And You Let Your Boobs Flop It Also Helps Them Grow Because Of All The Bouncing Around..Well Dears I Hope I Helped Some..But Mostly Just DONT Worry About It. They Will Come Sooner Or Later. Just Give Your Body Time To Mature!!

Baby Gurl Apr 02 2007 7:53pm FLAG
OMG! im soooo glad i found this site, i have been looking, and looking, i havent ever found anything, but i hope this stuff really helps... umm, can y'all promise me not tah tell any one this, i mean yah im flat chested, its really embarressing, but if y'all can help that'd be great! yeah, oh and if you ever watch Hannah Montana, i have boobs there cuz i stuff... :(, well yeah just please help! and fast! thanx y'all, xoxo, Miley Cyrus (Destiny) =D

Miley Cyrus Apr 03 2007 11:53am FLAG
u no wat i'm gonna try it i'll give u my answer i'll c wat happens guys don't keep ur hopes up... i kant stop u from doin wat u want but i don't want u to have sexxx plz thats all i don't want u 2 lose ur virginity @ a young age... be careful its ur choice... i'll give u the answer after 2 weeks...

m in m lover Apr 03 2007 5:08pm FLAG
keep wrteing stuff

sumone in need of help Apr 05 2007 12:54pm FLAG
my doctor told me to eat lots of chili because the sauce in it has certain ingredients that makes them enlarge and put fat in them but it wont go to the rest of your body. a month ago i was 32 a and now im 34b and still growing from the chili! try it, you wont be disappointed.

hannah Apr 05 2007 1:53pm FLAG
i'm and i'm happy with my ... 34A

Anonymous Apr 05 2007 6:48pm FLAG
ya the chili thing really does work my doctor told me the same thing,..also she said that id you rub apple sauce on the once a week it helps for some reason but it has to be cold.

andrea Apr 05 2007 8:33pm FLAG
yes i heard the chili thing does work quite well. my doctor said that rubbing peanut butter on the nipples makes them expand and give them air to breathe. i know this sounds weird but i was in double aa's and now i am in the high b's! my boyfriend loves them and they are quite bouncy! i love peanut butter!

alexis Apr 06 2007 8:57pm FLAG
i'll be honest, i'm and i'm an 32A. yes i do want a bigger bra size and i'm inserce that it will never get bigger and people think i'm a boy with long hair, but all these things im reading are cracking me up. putting them close to the t.v?! haha also butter?! my gosh people! how could that enlarge your breast?

32A chick Apr 07 2007 11:01pm FLAG
The only things that will make your boobs grow is to rub them,have sex,not to sleep with a bra,and if you run never wear a bra! I have tried this and it works!

Beth Apr 08 2007 3:32pm FLAG
kool, ill try it! =D

sumone in need of help Apr 08 2007 3:40pm FLAG
how long does it take for the chili, and the peanut butter thing to work???

sumone in need of help Apr 08 2007 5:23pm FLAG
hey this is my 1st time ive been here im & im a 34b i dont no about yall but some times i feel like i wat bigger ones & others times i think there big but o well o ya how dose puting ice help??

tu sexii mamii Apr 10 2007 12:19am FLAG
hey beth u've been on here for awile, huh?? yeah well u should send me sumstuff personally at hbaird23@hotmail.com like 1 a week or sumting??kk? kk bye

sumone in need of help Apr 10 2007 2:13pm FLAG
I still need help though y'all. i hope y'all know i feel really weird askin my Fans this, but i really, really want my "boobs" to be bigger, i hate having to stuff my bra on television. =D soo PLEASE HELP!!! Thanx Ya'll, love ya! xoxo -Miley

Miley Cyrus Apr 10 2007 3:23pm FLAG
r u really mily cyrus? or just someone trying to get attention? tell me the truth and i'v found a few ways that help. but only if its the confincing truth.

barbiesareweird Apr 10 2007 4:43pm FLAG
ok i dont really care but here are a few things that help.NEVER sleep with a bra on .build up muciles in your chest area by doing GIRL PUSH UPS girl pushups work your chest more than your stomach so do about 35 a day for about 3 weeks. then STOP, cause all that mucile will turn to fat and you should go up about 2 cup sizes. also massage your boobs, this loosen ups the mucile and helps make them bigger, but when you are doing all those push ups it might hurt a little so be gentle. another exersize to do is clasp your hands together and push on your head. when you run dont wear a bra this may hurt but no pain no gain. drink plenty of water this will get liquids running through your breast. i am not sure if the chili thing is true but maybe, idk. having sex does help but i wouldn't recomend it to any one under . idk if anyone would want to get fat just to get breast but i wouldnt because that fat can burn off but not come off in other places. rubbing them should really help the most. hope i helped

barbiesareweird Apr 11 2007 9:31am FLAG
hey barbiesareweird can you email me private stuff, well, ALL the stuff you know... and i want to be like a 34B or sumthing, within like 2 months, and im only a 34B im hbaird23@hotmail.com

pllz help Apr 11 2007 1:45pm FLAG
oh yeah, wat are girl pushups??? are they any different from regualr push ups??

pllz help Apr 11 2007 1:46pm FLAG
girl push ups are when you use your nees insteade of your feet

barbiesareweird Apr 11 2007 5:56pm FLAG
ohh ok... do u have IM, im hbaird23@hotmail.com plzz add me, sooo i can talk to you, oh yeah, is there an easy fast way to get a bigger butt, i only fit into sze 0 in pants, and peeple say that i have no hips or ass, llo, but i need help.

pllz help Apr 12 2007 1:52pm FLAG
i put tooth paste on my boobs and made them really really sore, and it hurted sooo bad! i dont kno what hapend but i think i might used the wrong stuff, so yee plz help

pllz help Apr 12 2007 1:54pm FLAG

pllz help Apr 12 2007 1:56pm FLAG
my boobs are 2 small and i wnt them bigger by sunday cause some kids have them big and there in 8th grade how do u get them tht big

plz Apr 13 2007 10:49am FLAG
yeah, me to i want my boobs bigger now!!! or by like monday, today is friday, so is there an easy FAST way??

pllz help Apr 13 2007 1:14pm FLAG

pllz help Apr 13 2007 1:27pm FLAG

pllz help Apr 13 2007 1:39pm FLAG
WRITE BACK!!!! AND YES! I AM MILEY CYRUS!!!I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE THINK IM POSING!!!!

Miley Cyrus XoXo Apr 13 2007 4:04pm FLAG
i need to get my boobs bigger and i need help plz help me

courtney stevens Apr 14 2007 11:37am FLAG
i have a A and im only , im a man HAHA, noo boobs for me!!! teehehehehe

that guy Apr 15 2007 3:47pm FLAG

that guy Apr 15 2007 3:47pm FLAG
i need help too

pllz help Apr 16 2007 5:02pm FLAG
someone please help me im in need i want to have big boobs by highschool and get a hot bf! email me people!

rawr_its_taylor@hotmail.com Apr 18 2007 6:13pm FLAG
just keep doing what i said it helped me to go from an A to a B in 3 days. turn all that musile into fat. you go girls! but remember to make a habbit of rubbing them daily.

barbiesareweird Apr 18 2007 9:04pm FLAG
hey barbiesarewerid what size are you? I'm a size B36...well cause I didn't do all that stuuf daily like I should have done.

Beth Apr 21 2007 10:14am FLAG
Im a 36B also but now i want size C boobs so if you find anything faster and easier please tell me. thanx

barbiesareweird Apr 21 2007 11:19pm FLAG
i have a question for you guys about the toothpaste do you put it all around your boob or just the nipple? i think that putting more on your nipple will grow faster.

i'm a girl what can i say Apr 23 2007 2:40am FLAG
QUOTE: well i have not worn a bra for like 1 week i mean to bed of course but i went from a 32a to 32c wow huh guyz r hittin all over me n i dont have a big butt !!! its true uhh, who the hell wears bras to bed? and seriously? stop caring about what guys think. unless they're jerks, they shouldn't care.

hollywood.love-xx Apr 23 2007 8:19pm FLAG
oh AND all the fgts up there that were all 'i want bigger boobs by sunday, blah blah' yeah, uhmm, you're outta luck. this site makes me pissed.

hollywood.love-xx Apr 23 2007 8:21pm FLAG
oh, one more thing. yeah i'm annoying. get over it. that stupid bitch, miley cirus, whatever her name is, son, she's not really her. pfft.

hollywood.love-xx Apr 23 2007 8:25pm FLAG
hay,the toohpaste works i have only used it for 2 night and dont waer a bra to bed!

Love courtney Apr 24 2007 8:31pm FLAG
Heyahh Ppl!! ... :] Ive Herdd Tht Rubbin Ur Boobs Makes Them Grow Lol Have Fun Gyalzz!! ~X~

The One And Only...<3 Apr 25 2007 10:46am FLAG
i heard about this ringtone that makes your boobs grow, i have not listened to it yet becuz i can't seem to find it yet.... i just searched on yahoo, and google.... i put " boob growing ringtone " and other stuff simialr to it, but if you find the ACCTUAL ringtone, can u give me the link, cuz i want to hear it..

hbaird23@hotmail.com Apr 25 2007 3:25pm FLAG

hbaird23@hotmail.com Apr 25 2007 3:36pm FLAG
hormones cause it.try some natural estrogenfrom a drug store

tsome@hotmail Apr 27 2007 1:13pm FLAG
how can u get those pills when u r like ?????

dancer chick 4eva Apr 28 2007 9:03am FLAG
and i am i have a 32b i have a boyfriend and he likes girls with big boobs so when on walks by he doesnt pay any attention to me so wat should i do ??

dancer chick 4eva Apr 28 2007 9:04am FLAG
the key to all of this is rubbing your boobs cause everything that been said on here reqiuer rubbing your boobs! duh!

Beth Apr 28 2007 4:08pm FLAG
oh sorry if that sounded mean.

beth Apr 28 2007 4:09pm FLAG
hey sorry I haven't rplyed in like 2 years but well my boobs got bigger from ya'lls advice I got so much attendtion from guys I was so busy all night! *Wink*Wink*

girlygirl39265 Apr 28 2007 4:11pm FLAG
hell

Anonymous Apr 28 2007 5:59pm FLAG
put tothpaste on them over nite and if it hasnt disappeared by mornin, wa off

Bawlin! Apr 28 2007 6:01pm FLAG
ass

Anonymous Apr 28 2007 6:01pm FLAG
butt

Anonymous Apr 28 2007 6:01pm FLAG
doesnt the toothpast get suck on your boobs to your shirt?!

:/ Apr 29 2007 3:31pm FLAG
HELP! CAN YOU GIVE DETAILS?!?!?!?!?!?!

FLAT CHEST GURL Apr 30 2007 2:44pm FLAG
?Ill try em'? but anyone who wants 2, add me on IM...

hbaird23@hotmail.com Apr 30 2007 3:27pm FLAG
ing grip

Anonymous May 01 2007 10:05am FLAG
ok look im and a 34B and like last weeked mi bra snapped cause its 2 small now so like i guess im a 36B or 32C so idn but wat i do is NEVER wear a bra 2 bed, i drink prolly 1-3 glasses a milk a day~rub ur boobs like 4 reall if ur just wachin tv like bring em in circles lol and i eat fat-free mashes potatoes w/grill chicken evry nite-idont eat any fats so mi bra size is pretty big 4 me cuz im 100 lbs and 5' 2: and a whole lota in muscle i coud knock wait i have knocked some1 out in a second but i want evene bigger booobs cuz its comein summer now i asked my mom bout this cream and pill stuff i saw online adn she sed she thinks thats how mi great aunt is dyin of breast cancer =[ so idn wat 2 do...give me more ides and wat abpout toothpaste??

big want bigger May 02 2007 9:05pm FLAG

big want bigger May 02 2007 9:07pm FLAG
I'm 19 & i'm probrably a 34A,it sucks ass, i hate it,what the hell do i do,i need help fast!!!

very smal boobs May 03 2007 9:51am FLAG
helllp

hbaird23@hotmail.com May 03 2007 7:47pm FLAG
leave them alone that should help

poo May 05 2007 4:46pm FLAG
okay does the toothpaste really work? and why is nobody answering here?!

jezz ! ! ! ! May 06 2007 3:30pm FLAG
ok...grow up little Miley poser, I am personal friends with her and she doesnt have big boobs, but she doesnt stuff her bra, and anyone would have to be an idiot to believe her anyways becuz why would Miley post on the internet that she stuffs her bra, TO HUMILIATE HERSELF????? makes kno sense, so ur gonna hav to come up with somthing better than that! And Miley Cyrus isnt even her name derr! Its Destiny....do ur homework lol

xXTrishaXx May 07 2007 3:43pm FLAG

xXTrishaXx May 07 2007 3:44pm FLAG

xXTrishaXx May 07 2007 3:44pm FLAG
girls...I understand how it feels to want your boobs now!,and thats ok...usually becuz ther might be some guy who you are crushing on and you want him to notice you, or maybe you want boobs becuz your friends have large ones, well thats really ok, but trust me, your boobs will grow. Some girls dont develop boobs until their . Im not so sure about the toothpaste and butter ideas lol, but you should notice a difference after a while of taking cold showers, and DEFINATLY NOT wearing a bra to bed. If you have been wearing a bra to bed, then thats ok, just dont from now on. I Hope the Best and just remember that the inside is what really matters, guys will love and respect you more for sense of humor and your personality.

xXTrishaXx May 07 2007 3:52pm FLAG
cani see ur tho??? mail me a pic at mstr_fu@yahoo.com

XXXMarcusXXX May 08 2007 5:53pm FLAG

Anonymous May 08 2007 5:53pm FLAG
cani see ur vagina tho?????/ mail me a pic at mstr_fu@yahoo.com

XXXMarcusXXX May 08 2007 5:54pm FLAG
MARCUS YOUR A iNG SiCK PREV GO TO HELL

HATE PREV May 09 2007 7:59pm FLAG
hey marcus i cen let u see my vagina and boobs, but my boobs arent very big... :) ok?

i will, i can May 10 2007 3:54pm FLAG
hi i am and i have small boobs but hey idc it is not about ur boobs it is about ur personalltiy ok trust me i dont have n e and guys still like me!!!!

luv2suckc*ck May 10 2007 4:57pm FLAG
Hello girls (and boys....there r boys here and sum are disguized as girls)you may have thought that milk and showers and tvs and all the other things have worked...but while you were trying theses ridiculus things, your breasts were growing by themselves! if they didnt "work" that means they werent growing....time, wieght, health, and genetics are truely the only things that work... besides estrogen. The braless sleep helps a little. So dont try any ridiculous schemes as they may damage your health without you knowing.

A Breast Cancer Specialist May 12 2007 2:20pm FLAG
Yea ive heard thats true......alot of ppl die from breast cancer and i think theses ridiculous things (and definately the unattural estrogen) kill you slowly Thanks very much

Chanel Perfume May 12 2007 2:22pm FLAG
i like the TV idea its hott ;)

Clint May 12 2007 2:23pm FLAG
clit

Anonymous May 12 2007 2:24pm FLAG
u can suk my d*ck specialist these ideas r hott

Clint May 12 2007 2:24pm FLAG
vagina !!!!!!!

Anonymous May 12 2007 2:25pm FLAG
Breast Cancer Specialist i have a question rubbing your boobs does that have a chance of breast cancer????????

rbc May 12 2007 7:19pm FLAG
i'm a 34b.... and i really want bigger boobs... theres this guy that says "the face is wat matters most. if a girl has ass and boobs then its a plus." p.s im in love with him... and for me its not that i want bigger boobs for guys, its just a girl thing u kno? just to kno that u r sexy and feel better about urself. and well i'm gonna try some of this stuff u guys say will help make boobs bigger

moodiepantz@yahoo.com May 12 2007 9:28pm FLAG
ldwf jvmerfz ojacne ovxbledrh obasvejfc dawjscfxz nyct

upkwcsbma kzwieb May 13 2007 1:08am FLAG
Not at all actually because rubbing your breasts is involves only physical action unless you plan to massage the breasts with liquids not normally used for skin.

A Breast Cancer Specialist May 13 2007 11:27am FLAG
eh guess what.....my friend at skool is completely flat chested.....completely.....im talkin trainer bras.....but because shes pretty...the most perverted guy at our skool likes her......

bigass boobs May 13 2007 11:56am FLAG
makes u think doesnt it?

bigass boobs May 13 2007 11:57am FLAG
yea who does the miley poser think she is??? ok i know her personally also and she doesnt stuff....c mon u guys dont impersonate 2 get attention u get boobs from ur mothers

*Ashley T* May 13 2007 12:05pm FLAG
I HAVE THE BEST WAY TO GET HUGEASS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBSSSS! IM SO ING HAPPY WITH MINE I WANT FROM A SIZE 32A to a 36D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Milshake Brings All the Boys to the Yard (now) May 13 2007 12:08pm FLAG
All u gotta do is rub chocolate syrup on ur tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE YALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Milkshake Brings All the Boys to the Yard (now) May 13 2007 12:10pm FLAG
seriously big boobs are really the worst thing ever!you will never be able to wear tank tops again! honey i would trade with you any day...i did these excersice things when i was in the 5th grade and my boobs didnt come until i was in the 7th and now i regret it soo maybe if you do them youll get your boobs in like two years....but they wont stop growing ill give you that warning

tu madre May 14 2007 2:27pm FLAG
hi am right and am a 34a and they havent grown since and my firned told me to exercise on my arls like crossed arms and start pulling on them and i did it for 2 months and they grow bigger and ddrink milk as well

charlotte k May 16 2007 11:20am FLAG
THE CHOCOLATE THING DOES WORK TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY

Miley Cyrus May 16 2007 3:24pm FLAG
yea it does ty sooo much

Chanel Perfume May 16 2007 3:25pm FLAG
try to put toleit paper in your bra i do because i am and i little nipples no big boobs

i started my period pms May 18 2007 1:28pm FLAG
i am a gothih person wears black all the time

christy wolfe at north laurel middle school so you little f May 18 2007 1:30pm FLAG

i started my period pms May 18 2007 1:31pm FLAG
you and your family go to hell garry wibbles you are a big ass kisser and a ball sucker so clean your un sexy body and get a life you fat ass hole I AM ONLY YEARS AND A SEXY CHEERLEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO BURN IN HELL

HANNAH MCWHORTER 3 May 18 2007 1:37pm FLAG
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs are sexy to rub because i am gay!!!

???????????????????? May 18 2007 1:39pm FLAG
hey im going on and still have a small A bra help!!!!!!!!!!

girl2u May 18 2007 4:36pm FLAG
okay i am and i cant even fit into liek real bras i have to go to the frickin kids section to get them iono what to do what are the best things that work fastttt

help May 18 2007 6:42pm FLAG
my boobs were small too but all i did was let my lesbian friend play with them a little and they grew! wow u should try it

just me May 18 2007 10:37pm FLAG
will they do grow if u play with them god i love feeling on my tits!!!

pink nipples May 18 2007 10:40pm FLAG
i too want big boobs

kiera May 19 2007 4:50am FLAG
Hey I just bought a new bikini and my boobs don't fill out the bikini top and im and I need boobsin time for summer!

Gurl excel May 19 2007 10:46am FLAG
gosh! i did look up ways of getting bigger boobs on the internet (hence being here) but after reading all these crazy surgestions like pushing your boobs against the tv when your fave show is on i'd rather be flat chested then that deperate enough to try somthing like that! i'm a full 30/32 b and suddenly content.

Anna May 19 2007 4:46pm FLAG
look if you don't want to have a risk of breast cancer then don't try the toothpaste and all those ridiculous things i want bigger boobs too and i've been rubbing them everyday and not wearing a bra to bed each morning i look at them in the morning and i can see a difference more fat in the them it takes time, but trust me it will work

rbc May 20 2007 7:39pm FLAG
^ mirror* (not morning)

rbc May 20 2007 7:40pm FLAG
im with 34c breasts there ae 3 other gurls in my class with breasts so big and we get TOO MUCH ATTENTION and my back pains sometimes and plus im an athlete (soccer running swimming) and people always say OH MY YOUR BREASTS ARE MUCH TO BIG CONSIDER REDUCTION dont try to get big breasts it REALLY is a pain

TellingYa May 21 2007 2:54pm FLAG
Does rubbing toothpaste and pure lavender oil work? and how long does it take to see reaults?!?!

xxparis May 21 2007 2:58pm FLAG

xxparis May 21 2007 2:58pm FLAG
i started a heath diet no choc or chrisp ate loads of brocoli and black eyed peas chick peas and pasta using my arms crossed above my boobs and and pushing out and expanding my chest biult up slowly till im doing 100 in morning and 100 at night and my boobs went from 36a -36d in 4 months not sure if it was the are thin or the brocoli its great my life has changed

claire May 23 2007 2:10am FLAG

claire May 23 2007 2:10am FLAG
folic acid worked for me

suzi May 23 2007 2:11am FLAG
Omg some one needs to IM me at this s/n cHuLii3LiiCiiOuS its for aim nd just please give me advice

don't know wat to do May 23 2007 11:46am FLAG
im a 18 **** old and i got a 48f bra and i love them they get me guy and alot of sex

cowgirl May 25 2007 6:09am FLAG
I had boobs ever since I was really young and noe Im and my boobs are like starting to sag can I get them to be regaular and big?

Anonymous May 26 2007 7:44am FLAG
i was just wondering do you rub the toothpaste all over if your going to use that or just on your nipple?...and do it just for 10 mins or the whole night. please answer back!

need of help! May 26 2007 6:37pm FLAG
i have heard different things about it and i want an answer so i can try it!

need of help! May 26 2007 6:38pm FLAG

need of help! May 26 2007 6:39pm FLAG

mrs.lemon May 26 2007 6:46pm FLAG
i think that choc milk would work and im relly excited to try it cause like im 34a and like i need bigger boobs before summer starts because there are lots of pool parties. im not sure if i relly want them for the guys but i think that one reason girls should want bigger boobs is because it really makes you feel more confident in a swimming suit. o, and btw, DO NOT have sex just to get bigger breasts. especially if you are younger than 18.

just the girl ur loookin 4 May 26 2007 6:51pm FLAG
i was wondering about the toothpaste thing to. same question as need of help! do you put it all over boob and rub in till invisible and also leave it on all night or just 10 mins...please answer back

sara May 26 2007 6:52pm FLAG
i am and i and only a 34a, ugh!i to want to look good in a bathing suit for summer and i just want to know about the whole toothpaste thing...i am going to start the sleeping on back and w/o bra thing but i need to know about the toothpaste. having no boobs makes me feel like im 10 yeard old!please help!

sara May 26 2007 6:55pm FLAG
sara, i heard rubbin fresh strawberries on your breasts or putting chocolate sauce on them will make them bigger. im doin the choc sauce right now. ill let u no if it works

meee May 26 2007 8:33pm FLAG
k thanks meee

sara May 26 2007 9:41pm FLAG
anyone with any other advice please let me know too!

sara May 27 2007 9:51am FLAG
I want bigger boobs because i think my boyfriend likes other girls's boobs help!

Andrea May 28 2007 7:23pm FLAG
any luck with the chocolate sauce yet meee?

sara May 29 2007 4:50pm FLAG
big boobs rock!

66 May 30 2007 7:54am FLAG
every body allways says to massage your boobs with warm olive oil, hope it workes im really small 2!!!!

MiCHELLE 03 May 30 2007 11:24am FLAG
Heyy im and i have realy small boobs 2 .. i think tht all these ideas are crazy but were girls and we do what we gottaa do realy lol .. ermm.. i have been reading and what is the chili bcz i cant find were it says what yu gottaa doo what is itt ??? thanks

Paigee x May 31 2007 5:21am FLAG

Paigee x May 31 2007 8:45am FLAG
I'm grown n cute but I gotta 36A n how long do you have to go to bed without a bra for n does puttin ice cubes on your boobs really help since it's cold

shorty2cute May 31 2007 12:55pm FLAG
Im A 32A-B .. A's are 2 small for me and B's are to big for me! .. lol .. wierd inoo but i realy want boobs my mum is a 34DD and is realy big and yehh ino i wil grow 2 tht but its realy bad at school and boys pickk on me bcz i am the only girl in my year without boobs i dont want it to get boys its a girl thing .. i drink lots if milk and have never slept with a bra on i have read about rubbing your boobs and am goin 2 start and do tht but do yu no any other way i think i will try the toothpaste 1 but is there anything elsee ... pleasee send back or add me at x_pwettiful_paige_x@hotmail.com thankkss alot x

Paigee x May 31 2007 2:24pm FLAG
I'm yrs old and i had my period like when i was 10 and im only a 34A it sucks and I want guys to notice me!!!!!

CraZChicK May 31 2007 2:46pm FLAG
right this totaly worked for me i went frm a 36A to a 36DD Woww ! .. lol .. right here is what yu doo .. yu put nail farnish on yur nipple (blue is best as it has a acid in it tht helps) b4 yu go 2 bed and go 2 bed topples (lock your dooor.) and in the mornin put chilled nail farnish remover that yu put in the fridge the night b4 and it wil make 'em bigger and wen yu want them 2 stop growin bcz there the size yu want stop puttin it on it worked for me and i hope it works 4 yu lol cyaa xx

WONDER WOMEN Jun 01 2007 10:50am FLAG
I am 20 years old and a 36A, don't be ashamed of your small size. Boobs are not what matter. Take good care of your hair, your teeth, and your personality, and you'll grab yourself a great guy someday. THINK OF THIS.. girls that have big boobs so young.. at age 20/21 they will REALLY be SAGGING.. I see it with my friends! You want to go to college and have a good time and get guys to notice you? Don't worry about it now.. Find the love of your life and have fun when you are 18-24.. don't worry about big boobs now, they'll SAG like CRAZY if they're big when you're -. AND NO ONE WANTS THAT!!!!!

WMU GURL Jun 01 2007 11:42am FLAG
hey wonder women is it nail varnish or nail farnish?

sara Jun 01 2007 1:21pm FLAG
and is it just the same as nail polish? will i get the same results

sara Jun 01 2007 1:22pm FLAG
lol like nail Polish remover Wonder woman?? Idk but i need big boobs in like the next days lol i am meeting this guy i like sooo bad on the 18th!!!

CraZChicK Jun 01 2007 10:59pm FLAG

CraZChicK Jun 01 2007 11:09pm FLAG
i think alot of u gurls sound like guys cause y the helll would u put strawberries or chocolate sauce on ur boobs??? i just bet alot of u r guys just trying to get us to rub wierd things on our boob!u guys r wierd!!!

32Bbutluvinit Jun 02 2007 7:19am FLAG

32Bbutluvinit Jun 02 2007 7:20am FLAG
Yehh Iniittt .. i know the ice cube and the cold shower thing works but the nail varnish dont work and the toothpaste thing works for different people rubbing them do work but i think thats it

ThatGurl x Jun 02 2007 7:52am FLAG
is that nail farnish like nail polish remover????

CraZChicK Jun 02 2007 1:12pm FLAG
Is there anything thats actually seems that works?

CraZChicK Jun 02 2007 7:32pm FLAG
0Mq DA RUBBiN L0Ti0N 0N y0UR B00BS.i RUBBED MiNE WiT L0Ti0N EVERyNiTE & iN 2 DAyS DEy qREW.i USED 2 BE 36B.& iN D0ES 2 NiTES i WENT 2 A 38A.iT W0RkS.iT REALLy D0ES.TRUST ME.& ALS0 RUBB 7 DEM L0TS.<33

NENE562 Jun 03 2007 3:13pm FLAG
iN DA BEqqiNiN i4q0T 2 PUT iT W0RkS.WELL yEA.BUT iT REALLyyyy W0RkS...!!!!

NENE562 Jun 03 2007 3:14pm FLAG
& N0W iAM HAPPy CUZ iAM A 38A.& IAM BARELy

NENE562 Jun 03 2007 3:15pm FLAG
Ok ill try!!! TY

CraZChicK Jun 03 2007 6:41pm FLAG
wtfreak? nail varnish? does that really work?

xxparis Jun 04 2007 8:44am FLAG
BETH, how did youi make your boobs bigger?

xxparis Jun 04 2007 8:54am FLAG
OMFG im so sad i have 32A and im my friends are like way bigger and i need GOOD advice fast. i have a dress that i needa fill for my middle school prom :OOO help

Heyy itz Ames Jun 05 2007 5:29pm FLAG
i used to wear my bra to bed cause i thought it would help but it didnt i stopped and in 3 days Im a 36A instead of a 34A!!!

CraZChicK Jun 05 2007 8:52pm FLAG
Does any know if u can get boob jobs when your ?

Gurl Excel Jun 06 2007 2:06pm FLAG
i don't know if you can because you really haven't started growing that much at

sara Jun 06 2007 4:34pm FLAG
can whoever stop putting on the gun stuff and all those other links things, thanks

....... Jun 07 2007 1:22pm FLAG
anyone know if the peanut butter thing works, i've been trying the toothpaste and rubbing them and stuff but i also want to try more...any advice let me know, also i've done the cold showers and ice in the bra

Anonymous Jun 07 2007 4:36pm FLAG
the one above was from me

sara Jun 07 2007 4:37pm FLAG
please stop putting those on here

Anonymous Jun 07 2007 6:57pm FLAG
my ass

vfdsf Jun 10 2007 9:50pm FLAG
this site is asking for advice, not the same question "how do you get boobs" and stuff like that plus stop posting spams!

annoyed Jun 10 2007 11:44pm FLAG
hey srry i haven't been on in a long time but i'm only a 36B(and that's not big at all) but at school the guys in my class always play with them(no i'm not a slut) butlike ever since them there gettin a little bigger just give your boobs sum MALE attention. lol ~Beth

Beth Jun 11 2007 9:26am FLAG
Beth what did you do to get them bigger and how long did it take? 36B is much better then an A cup!!

Cara Jun 11 2007 12:04pm FLAG
im and im in a 32A. everyone says dont worry their grow, but i dont believe them.

ChUbS Jun 12 2007 6:16am FLAG
ok Cara all i did was rubb my boobs and gave um male attention! and it took 2 weeks but i messed up i'm a B34. ok all you do is rub your boobs whenever you get the chance and give them male attenion but if you can't do the last one then just rub them!

Beth Jun 13 2007 1:20pm FLAG
does like anybody come on here anymore????

Beth Jun 15 2007 10:20am FLAG
thanks beth ill give it a try...and yea people did but someone keeps putting on the stupid spam

cara Jun 16 2007 5:01pm FLAG
LOVE VS. LIKE Don't EVER leave the one you LOVE for the one you LIKE because the one you like will leave you for the one they love...tonight your true love will realize how much they love you. between 1 & 4 in the afternoon, tomorrow the shock of your life will occur. if you break the chain then you will have bad luck... ..*.*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*.. If you REALLY LIKE (or LOVE) SOMEONE right now AND MISS THEM and can't get them out of your head then re-post this within 1 mintute with the title LOVE VS. LIKE and whoever you are missing will surprise you tomorrow...

Anonymous Jun 16 2007 5:21pm FLAG
please people can we keep this site to the topic... how can i get bigger boobs, what has worked for people in the past?

sara Jun 16 2007 5:22pm FLAG
my mom tells me all the time to drink lots of milk. cause in wicked tiny in that area. and i bet my bf would be happier if i had some boobs. but heyy! i got the booty! :D so it makes up for it. i woudl also liek to get some boobs tho. it would help. and id be more confident about myself.

sdfsdfs freakn hawtie. Jun 18 2007 8:37am FLAG
hey beth do u still come on this site & if u do PLZ add me on hotmail orange_countygurl818@hotmail.com oh btw i'm ganna try ur advice about the toothpast and drinking milk and not wearing a bra.

Lil Dirty Diva Jun 20 2007 1:45am FLAG
when i was i didn't wear a bra everynight cuz it bugged me and ever since i grew to a 34a but idk my cosion told me talk to ur boobs they might grow and u have to atlest talk to them everyday

Lil Dirty Diva Jun 20 2007 1:47am FLAG
when u put thoothpast why dose it hurt or burn ur nupple?

Lil Dirty Diva Jun 20 2007 2:25am FLAG
im and i only fit into a 32a how do i make them dramaticly bigger in a small amount of time? plz help.

shortie with out boobs Jun 21 2007 1:23pm FLAG

shortie with out boobs Jun 21 2007 1:24pm FLAG
I drink chocolate milk a lot. And push my boobs together and rub them a lot...they're still small. But I have a big, nice butt, hot hips and hair...and that's what it's all about gurl.

HipsDontLie Jun 25 2007 3:46pm FLAG
Yeah, and I never slept in a bra ever..still small...but dirty diva...I've tried telling them to grow too...dead serious...doesn't work.

HipsDontLie Jun 25 2007 3:48pm FLAG
what if you dont have milk at the moment...what else could you use? im almost , 32A but one boob much bigger than the other. is that normal?

chrissie Jun 25 2007 7:19pm FLAG

chrissie Jun 25 2007 7:53pm FLAG

chrissie Jun 25 2007 7:54pm FLAG

chrissie Jun 25 2007 7:58pm FLAG
toothpaste and milk don't work and yes it's normal for one of your boobs to be bigger than the other

beth Jun 26 2007 5:48pm FLAG
Helloeyt - this is just a testing, dont worry about it

Testerjui Jul 01 2007 4:09am FLAG
Tebe vosled rukoj i kami vni. Modesta Jimmy.

Modesta Jimmy Jul 01 2007 4:10am FLAG
what happened to this sight?

barbiesareweird Jul 01 2007 8:20pm FLAG
Well Reading through your glooting about how young you are with big boobs, they just get really saggy when your like 25, but dont worry my girlfriend has a boobsize of 38 f and she has big butt and everything and she loves it so do I, (p.s she isnt horrible fatty lol)I went from a gf that was skinny with small boobs always asking me for a boob job had to leave her sorry to assessed with boobs but nice, good luck evryone

A.JAY Jul 02 2007 11:41am FLAG
why does this site stink now? why do people keeping putting on this effing spam?

Anonymous Jul 02 2007 5:36pm FLAG
What in the world happened to yo. Ervin Ilario.

Ervin Ilario Jul 05 2007 6:39am FLAG
get implants....duh.

e & c Jul 06 2007 10:56pm FLAG
ur a ing bitch. all u whores. im a 40 dd and im only

d*ckpleaser Jul 07 2007 8:28pm FLAG
When I clicked on this page it said the only way to get bigger boobs was to and then it didn't show me the rest of the answer. E-mail me the answer at g.janae@yahoo.com

Anonymous Jul 10 2007 3:06pm FLAG
wen i was 10 i was a size 30 DD n i suked my boyfriends d**k wen i was n they has gone up like balloons my boyfriend sed he wud let me do anything to him aslong as though it keeps me happy but now i am soo happy...n his d**k is massive so the bigger it is the bigger your boobs will go kk sexi xx

tit wank Jul 11 2007 11:04am FLAG
yea i kno wut u mean i anit even an a and i am ..i heard rubing butter and drinking milk helps..is it ture??

i need some help!! Jul 11 2007 5:51pm FLAG
can any 1 help meeeeeeeee

ttot Jul 11 2007 6:58pm FLAG
okay im almost and im a 34 A- 36 B and i want bigger boobs. i got my period when i was so i think im done growing. what should i do? oh yeah and one is slightly bigger than the other, what should i do?

poor little me Jul 12 2007 3:52pm FLAG
well am right nd am a 36e how bloody bad is that am bigger thn my own mother

hanabana Jul 13 2007 3:18am FLAG
the jerks that kept putting up spam ruined this site. thanks alot d*ck heads

Anonymous Jul 14 2007 11:00am FLAG
ok the cold shower thing does it work like right away or does it take like a cupal monthes..and about the not wearing a bra to bed..if you dont ware one like all day or for a long time will that help too..does like playing with them help at all..or pushing them together..what kind of milk 2?

..l5b.. Jul 18 2007 3:31pm FLAG
help me please im and wear like a 32a..please email me at lindseybucki@hotmail.com..or just give the answer my question and put like to l5b..thanks

..l5b.. Jul 18 2007 3:36pm FLAG
xupyporacu

rowez Jul 19 2007 2:20am FLAG
But you keep on abusin i. Dragoslav Duilio.

Dragoslav Duilio Jul 19 2007 12:45pm FLAG
Hello Everybody, Just call me Peaches. That's what everybody else calls me. Well, I am a girl, and my friend sent me to this site. Me and my friend, got into a fight recently, because she wouldn't shut up about her boob size. She is "absurdly small" in her own eyes. But she is my best friend, and she has lots of guy friends, and I told her that I don't think anyone really cares but her. So, me and her starting spatting at eachother...We haven't talked in about three days, until today, when she sent me to this site. I believe that all of you other s out there, should SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT BOOBS! I am a girl, I am a 32 C and I couldn't give a crap less. None of you should be worried! Big boobs, little boobs, saggy boobs, perky boobs, it doesn't matter in the real world people! And yes, MY FRIEND, I hope you see this! People who are looking for a solution to solving their elledged problem, LISTEN UP! DON'T take cold showers : that just makes you miserable. DON'T rub your tits across a stupid TV screen : you'll look like an idiot, and the static doesn't do anything to you skin, because you are not electromagnetic. DON'T drink lots of milk, if you don't like milk. DON'T rub a flipping stick of butter on your boobs: that sounds nasty, gross, messy, and what do you think it's gonna do? Soak into your skin. SURE! But's its gotta go away sometime, doesn't it? DON'T eat anything weird, DON'T try anything stupid, and be HAPPY THE WAY YOU ARE!

Peaches ... DON'T!!! Jul 19 2007 1:26pm FLAG
P.S. To all of you women and girls out there ... are you tired of being stereotyped? It is NOT the men who are stereotyping women. It is women themselves. People telling you to rub butter on your boobs, as in your fellow females, are the ones who are making it SO hard to live with a smaller chest. So you hypocritcal women with huge boobs, telling smaller boobed women to drink to get bigger boobs, you should be ashamed of yourselves! And ... you little girls on here, wondering how to make your little body get bigger boobs, YOU should be equally ashamed. This is stupid, and stereotypical, and hypocrical, and nasty, and POINTLESS! PEACE FREAKS!

Peaches ... DON'T!!! Jul 19 2007 1:34pm FLAG
Oh yeah, and whoever is typing that spam on a site that is trying to help people.

Peaches ... DON'T!!! Jul 19 2007 4:08pm FLAG
you guys i know you all want BIG boob o do to im only a 34 a and i am usually pretty happy with it listen girls its okay to have small boobs they will grow i promise!=]

smllchsted&hppy Jul 24 2007 8:49pm FLAG
hey everybody im yrs old & im trying your advices just starting now. well i have toothpaste on right now but i will try the other advices bc i wrote them down X) i will try to do them daily & we'll see how it turns out! & i'll reply asap

jmp Jul 25 2007 11:57pm FLAG
Im With A DD..So Be Paticent

Amanda Jul 26 2007 12:47pm FLAG
look i knoe tht alot of you people are saything tht were too you and blah blah blah but you noe wut our society has changed alot from how it was before noe @ the age of girls are already having sex so its no so easy to just say oh ur too young. cause trust me you have no idea

gena Jul 28 2007 11:56pm FLAG
...............................Shut up, and listen... Hello Everybody, Just call me Peaches. That's what everybody else calls me. Well, I am a girl, and my friend sent me to this site. Me and my friend, got into a fight recently, because she wouldn't shut up about her boob size. She is "absurdly small" in her own eyes. But she is my best friend, and she has lots of guy friends, and I told her that I don't think anyone really cares but her. So, me and her starting spatting at eachother...We haven't talked in about three days, until today, when she sent me to this site. I believe that all of you other s out there, should SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT BOOBS! I am a girl, I am a 32 C and I couldn't give a crap less. None of you should be worried! Big boobs, little boobs, saggy boobs, perky boobs, it doesn't matter in the real world people! And yes, MY FRIEND, I hope you see this! People who are looking for a solution to solving their elledged problem, LISTEN UP! DON'T take cold showers : that just makes you miserable. DON'T rub your tits across a stupid TV screen : you'll look like an idiot, and the static doesn't do anything to you skin, because you are not electromagnetic. DON'T drink lots of milk, if you don't like milk. DON'T rub a flipping stick of butter on your boobs: that sounds nasty, gross, messy, and what do you think it's gonna do? Soak into your skin. SURE! But's its gotta go away sometime, doesn't it? DON'T eat anything weird, DON'T try anything stupid, and be HAPPY THE WAY YOU ARE! -------- P.S. To all of you women and girls out there ... are you tired of being stereotyped? It is NOT the men who are stereotyping women. It is women themselves. People telling you to rub butter on your boobs, as in your fellow females, are the ones who are making it SO hard to live with a smaller chest. So you hypocritcal women with huge boobs, telling smaller boobed women to drink poo and eat poo and do poo to get bigger boobs, you should be ashamed of yourselves! And ... you little girls on here, wondering how to make your little body get bigger boobs, YOU should be equally ashamed. This is stupid, and stereotypical, and hypocrical, and nasty, and POINTLESS! PEACE FREAKS! STOP WORRYING ABOUT BOOBS, AND GET AN EDUCATION. GET A BRAIN AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT PUTTING TOOTH PASTE ON YOUR FLIPPIN BOOBS! YOU WILL LOOK STUPID AND IGNORANT. PEACE

Peaches ... DON'T!!! Jul 29 2007 5:41pm FLAG
bvjqnrod atljck agfbizx xwyjzol gpdol gqvskxd telfg

hjfqikon eymrqf Jul 31 2007 3:58am FLAG

hjfqikon eymrqf Jul 31 2007 4:00am FLAG

hjfqikon eymrqf Jul 31 2007 4:09am FLAG
This is to all those girls who think that this is a stupid site! What the hell are doing on it any way you wanna be bitches!

WTF!!! Jul 31 2007 9:32am FLAG
ha ha im a C46 and im onelly and my bf loves them cuz there nice and huge =)

miss.amazing <33 Aug 02 2007 6:56pm FLAG

hey..my boobs grew over night whats that mean

autumn Aug 03 2007 6:49am FLAG
ceketyhype

posyz Aug 03 2007 1:46pm FLAG
thanks for the advice it helps i was a 30A and now a 32B and the only things that worked was the cooking oil and the toothpaste and the sleeping wid no top on

mizz big tits Aug 03 2007 2:28pm FLAG
And don't matter if u av big tits or not the guys only go 4 the personality and the looks and the body just listen to me coz i am worth it trust me so shut the a up and stop worrying

mizz big tits Aug 03 2007 2:32pm FLAG
what if a boy wants to grow boobs how does he

cricket Aug 03 2007 3:43pm FLAG
without the use of pills or somthin if possible

cricket Aug 03 2007 3:44pm FLAG
This is SOOOO stupid

Peaches ... DON'T!!! Aug 04 2007 1:34pm FLAG
stop wearing a bra for a while,bra's flatten ur chest out...i never started wearing 1 til age , and at that point they where about a 32 b, after i wore bra's they were big until age then started gettin lil' bit smaller, and now mine are size 38 b but dont look it cause they saggin' from havin kids so im trying to get them perky again.....lol anybody have any ides? sexyoreojr07@yahoo.com please email me.

carebear Aug 05 2007 2:14pm FLAG
dude i need help. my friend gia is like a C and shes only . im turning and im only an A. i try every bra possible. it doesnt really change my apparance.if i could change one thing abut my body it would be my boobs. is it true that your booobs skip a generation? i hope so my grandma is PACKIN!!!but i need some tips PLEASE IM me at xonikki347 ((:

nikki Aug 07 2007 5:18pm FLAG
my opinion is to wear a bra bigger than what you already have, it works cuz your boobs grow into your bra, and if your a scrany girl, you have small boobs cuz you have no fat, but I also heard that if you get something stretchy, and pull your arms out and together, it will work.

REAL advice Aug 12 2007 9:45pm FLAG
Oh also, not wearing a bra to bed.

REAL advice bitch Aug 12 2007 9:49pm FLAG
If any guy wants to grow boobs, you have to get fat, or REALLY ing muscular, or 90201, [plastic surgery]

girl who knows Aug 12 2007 9:53pm FLAG
OK SO HERES THE DEAL IM AND I HAVE A 34 A... THATS PRETTY SMALL BUT I GUESS I AGREE WITH EVERYBODY ELSE...BIG BOOBS CAN HURT AN YOU MIGHT WANNA ENJOY HAVING SMALL ONES WHY YOU CAN... IVE WANTED BIG ONES FOREVER SO GUYS CAN LIKE ME BUT AFTER READING THIS IT MAKES ME NOT CAUSE I REALIZE THAT THATS ALL GUYS WILL THINK ABOUT AND STUFF AND THAT SUCKS... BUT IM AN A AND GUYS STILL COME AND TALK TO ME... SO I KNOW ITS NOT FOR THE BOOBS ;D I LIKE TO KNOW THAT THATS NOT ALL GUYS WANT FROM ME! CAUSE IF YOU HAVE HUGE BOOBS THEN ALL GUYS TEND TO JUST WANT SEX! AND TRUST ME ALL THAT DOES IS PISS ME OFF EVEN MORE! GIRLS LISTEN TO THE OLDER ONES ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH SMALL BOOBS! CAUSE IF THATS ALL A MAN WANTS THEN YOU SHOULD TELL THEM TO SCREW THEMSELFS! IM SERIOUS

SUPERGIRL :D Aug 13 2007 7:11pm FLAG
Ya'll need to just shut up!!! They will grow one day soon!!!! I SWEAR!!! IM and i have a 36c!!

fkbahfa Aug 16 2007 10:10pm FLAG
hi

me Aug 27 2007 11:33am FLAG
Im in am in a 32A and i am really really desperate and yall little s and s need to seat down and stop being fast

ms.vicky secret Sep 03 2007 9:41am FLAG
Im and im a 36A, I want big boobs! Please give me adice to make them grow!

Anonymous Sep 08 2007 4:03pm FLAG
you all who want bigger boobs should be ashamed of yurself... i mean come on there are girls in my school who rang from a size a-dd and the ones from c and on only have bf becuase of their bog boobs. i have a bf and i am only a size b. he even said...."im not like the other guys at school... i like you for who you are." so just get over it... they will grow. be happy with what god gave you or dont be happy at all. becuase for those of you who are putting butter on your boobs and rubbing them against a tv... you will all regret it one day. what if u told yur friend about what u were doin' and a couple years or months later you got into a huge fight and she got pay back for telling everybody at school... or yur other friends about what your did and/or still do. you will be the laughing stalk of the whole town and u will wanna shoot yurself. so please... be happy for what u have.

be happy for what u have Sep 09 2007 7:38am FLAG
oh yah... sorry i left u girl out. for those of you who are supporting the whole... "give it some time" them you girls will live long happy healthy lives. im here with ya

be happy for what u have Sep 09 2007 7:40am FLAG
rub candle wax and strawberry juice on them for 10 minutes evryday it will work!!

linnie Sep 14 2007 11:25pm FLAG
DON'T WORRY ABOUT THEM!

............... Sep 24 2007 8:17pm FLAG
rasiu smtaqfplz izygon jbef kovcx lidejwkm zhywetgx

fqptko dublm Sep 27 2007 8:49am FLAG
hey.. you guys im tellen you .. you have to try putten elmers glue on your tits..it seriously WORKS GOOODDD!!!!! my boobs were 34A now 38B dude i love my boobs now!

brittttany Sep 28 2007 11:42pm FLAG
im with small tities my bfs got d's man im da only 1 who could barely fill an a

nuna Oct 17 2007 8:12pm FLAG
man all these femalesz keep 0n braggin b0ut h0w big their b00bsz r but they're pr0bably uglii asz hell th0!!!! i saii when u finally find a guy that likesz u 4 u then u c0uld try n make ur b00bsz bigger...that waii itsz a win win 4 him && u :o) l0lsz

tha_d0pest_bitch Oct 20 2007 3:27pm FLAG
if you suck on them evry night for 30 mintues you'll se results!! also play with them! let them run free no bras!!

big boobies for you Oct 28 2007 11:29am FLAG
Im and my boobs have been the same way my whole life...nothing!! Caan you email me or something with advice!! I really want the boys to like me!

dsank@comcast.net Oct 28 2007 4:54pm FLAG
Dont worry about it... if u want boobs becuz of boys thats gayy... think about it if u get a guy that wants u for your boobs and nothing elts thats sick and perverted u want a man that can treat u right and likes u for who u r ... ur probley a late bloomer and sometimes it comes from ur haritege... becuz i was 10 and i was a 36c and now im a 40 d and im not that old trust me.... so yea hunn dont worrie about it... ull get there and if not and u still want big breasts get implants....XD i wouldnt do that though trust me no cylicone in these babys!

Stacy Volten Nov 04 2007 6:11am FLAG
c971t

t980t Nov 17 2007 4:43am FLAG
c434t

t793t Nov 18 2007 11:37pm FLAG
Dude idk what helps im a A32 they arent ganna get big anytime soon but guys still think im hot as heck so i dont think they care bout boobs i tryed everything i use to mess wit them an didnt do nothin i drank milk it just made me sick an i sleep with my bra off its coftrbale but doesnt work so yeahh i dont do that butter n tv thing caz thats weird but hey guys dont care bout nothin but bang bang an stuff like that just be flirty an get ur hair done or somethin thats what i do like i said guys lovvee me :DD

me!! Jan 21 2008 7:17pm FLAG

me!! Jan 21 2008 7:20pm FLAG
oh an if u really want them to be bigger wear a push up bra its normal an makes them look bigger

me!! Jan 21 2008 7:22pm FLAG
HELP ME I NEED BIGER BOOBS I WILL TRY ANYTHING

HELP9 Feb 14 2008 5:05pm FLAG
Ok i put butter in the morning and toothpaste at night or lotion and it works.My boobs grow every day.Try it

HELP9 Feb 18 2008 9:57am FLAG
I just put cold water on my boobs, then i used some butter, and now just rubbed toothpaste on them, they are very warm and quite sore. So wait and see what happens. If you want me to give you some tips i'll try and help. Email Me.

J.R0 Mar 14 2008 8:50am FLAG
Another thing you guys can do is buy you ether a bottle of lavender or teetree esential oil, and then a bottle of boy lotion. And put 2 or 3 drops of that into the body lotion and massage twice a day..

J.R0 Mar 14 2008 9:02am FLAG
Yall you -s need to grow up Im really sure a -would wear a DD bra. GROW THE UP!!!

BABygirl Mar 31 2008 4:37am FLAG
I am only with a 30 AA I hate NOT being noticed but I did hear that if yoou drink whole milk they will somewhat grow but NOT FAST if you are really active and do a sport all week long they will probably appear slower than others!!! But, The butter thing is right and not wearing a bra to bed and milk and rubbing them in the shower!! It worked for me I am now with a size 32 B

Big Boobs R Us Apr 05 2008 7:59pm FLAG
c25t

t929t May 08 2008 5:21am FLAG
well im going on and im a 36B but i want bigger boobies!!!!! help plz!!!!

deathnote XD May 28 2008 3:00pm FLAG
im im only a 32aa it sucks ur lucky ive got small boobs i wish thety were bigger too

hihigirl Jul 20 2008 5:34pm FLAG
u can press ur boobs three times a day by me so after some month ur boobs become so big as erotic girls

kkr Dec 04 2008 6:32am FLAG
ygvstrh yvdcu tbqs ogczti ayvgjkq nclp iedurftn

maokfjbxs ujdgtxp Feb 05 2009 5:15am FLAG

maokfjbxs ujdgtxp Feb 05 2009 5:17am FLAG

maokfjbxs ujdgtxp Feb 05 2009 5:18am FLAG
Very nice site!

opuyirer Apr 19 2009 2:58am FLAG
Very nice site!

wowtetre Apr 20 2009 7:40pm FLAG
Very nice site!

ppuiwtot Apr 20 2009 9:40pm FLAG
Very nice site!

ppuiwtot Apr 23 2009 8:42am FLAG
Very nice site!

ouwutuwi May 03 2009 2:18pm FLAG
Very nice site!

ppeiyoyw May 27 2009 1:14pm FLAG
Very nice site!

ppeiyoyw May 29 2009 3:51am FLAG
Very nice site!

eyuowpue Jun 05 2009 6:48am FLAG
Very nice site!

oowuptry Jun 17 2009 2:09am FLAG
Very nice site!

oipireyr Jun 21 2009 1:18am FLAG
Very nice site!

prwyooie Jun 27 2009 4:30pm FLAG
Very nice site!

prwyooie Jul 09 2009 1:35am FLAG
Very nice site!

ypreeiui Jul 16 2009 4:53pm FLAG
Very nice site!

ttweyeut Jul 30 2009 10:02am FLAG
Very nice site!

twwpwwyi Aug 04 2009 8:54pm FLAG
Very nice site!

twwpwwyi Aug 11 2009 2:12pm FLAG
Very nice site!

twwpwwyi Aug 22 2009 10:31pm FLAG
Very nice site!

twwpwwyi Aug 25 2009 3:00pm FLAG
Very nice site!

twwpwwyi Aug 28 2009 8:06am FLAG
Very nice site!

trriiwie Aug 28 2009 5:23pm FLAG
Very nice site!

ioryteru Aug 30 2009 6:17pm FLAG
Very nice site!

ioryteru Sep 02 2009 10:05pm FLAG
Very nice site!

ioryteru Sep 12 2009 12:27pm FLAG
Very nice site!

eeooopou Sep 25 2009 3:50am FLAG
Very nice site!

iriryoeu Nov 06 2009 10:59am FLAG
Very nice site!

oeoiwtpw Nov 12 2009 4:01am FLAG
Very nice site!

ytorpeiu Nov 12 2009 6:33pm FLAG
im too and i dont even fit a bra, im an asian and i get ripped off by everyone they say "you dont have an boobs" or theres nothing there :(

wantthemtogrow! Nov 16 2009 1:52am FLAG
Stop looking for a miracle flat-bust cure. Pills and drugs will do absolutely nothing to increase breast size. The same goes for breast growth diets and shakes. Often, these gimmicks contain high levels of fat that add bulk to the body overall. There is no pill, drug, diet or shake that will add more to the breasts but nowhere else. Step 2Do exercises that build up the pectoral muscles. The pectorals, or pecs, are the wall of muscle that lie underneath the fatty tissue of the breast. Exercises to build up this area will naturally push the bust outward and result in a perkier appearance. According to "Women's Health and Fitness," good exercises include the dumb-bell fly, the elevated foot push-up (support the feet and legs on a yoga ball) or the bench press. Step 3Get a good bra fitting and purchase well-made bras. Most women are wearing the wrong size bra and don't know it. This mistake leads to an unsupported bust that sags, bulges and looks unflattering. With a properly fitted bra, the bust skin and tissue are fully supported and prevented from stretching, which, in turn, keeps the bust firm and full. Step 4Undergo plastic surgery. Breast implants cost an average of $4,000 in the United States and last for several years. However, they can impede breast-feeding and detection of malignant cancer growths. Many people also don't like the look of breast implants, which can appear unnatural if done improperly. Of course, breast enhancement surgery is an invasive procedure, so this approach should be an absolute last resort. Step 5Reduce cardiovascular exercise. Since cardio burns fat around the body, women who want bigger breasts may want to cut down on fat-burning workouts. Stopping exercise might grow the bust . . . along with the rest of the body as well.

Nivea Nov 21 2009 11:10am FLAG
im and i havent got any boobs and my mom has big breast send me how to get big breast quick on youtube my name is Thefantagefan02

thefantagefan02 Dec 03 2009 4:35pm FLAG

thefantagefan02 Dec 03 2009 4:35pm FLAG
I'm , and i'm 32C. .. yeah. it sucks cause that's really all the guys care about at my school pretty much. so, you should probably just wait it out and let them grow in naturally ...

ALEXA Dec 14 2009 4:51pm FLAG
no kidding! welli am about andmy boobs r lik huge! and yes i amnot afraid to say i am sorts fat. but it i dont really think that it helps my boobs! soo yeah! bye!

MIADELINE! Dec 15 2009 10:47am FLAG
i am and i have the worlds smallest boobs i need them so frikin bad i think i am going to i just think i am going to follow there advice and drink lots of milk and rub butta on them thanx guys ill tel you in a month if that worked mayb you should try it=]

iwantboobs=} Dec 19 2009 2:55pm FLAG
dont fuss bout it i am and i am a 34D all u do is rub lots of butter on them and drink lots of milk i went from an A to a D in 3 months heres good this should be good advice=]

hayley K. Dec 19 2009 2:58pm FLAG
im 1o and a 36dd get a guy tosuck them get into bed ladies

sexy Dec 21 2009 2:47am FLAG
this shyte qay suyck on theem!

fukh iht Dec 21 2009 12:07pm FLAG
honestly, i understand why everyone is soo worried about there boobs. i have a boyfriend, and im sooo self concious when i take my shirt off. but you guys are too young to be worried about boob sizes. WORRY ABOUT SCHOOL

listentome Jan 01 2010 8:43pm FLAG
im and im like a a 34 i want boobs wht cna i do

Anonymous Jan 05 2010 7:26pm FLAG
idk wat to tell u guys i had B cups wen i was /now im going on and im going to be a C. u have to look at your parents... and your diet.. but really there is nothing anyone can do, sometimes its just how u are to be :) lol

KEKE Jan 06 2010 5:44pm FLAG
EVERYONES DIFFERNT THE ONLY WAY TO GET BIGGER BOOBS IS BOOB JOB AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO WAIT, WHY WORRY ABOUT IT, IM AUS SIZE AND IM A 34F CUP AND THEY ARE THE BIGEST PAIN(THEY LOOK GOOD) BUT I HAVE MAJOR BACK PAIN

bec Jan 11 2010 5:35am FLAG
Letting tittie phucking you and letting me cum on them usually works, ask all the girls that let me do it to them

thisoneguy10 Jan 20 2010 1:58pm FLAG
Hey im in a few months and im a 34b to 34c i got a friend nearly shes got nyffing there so be happy :D

Biigggbooobbss Jan 23 2010 10:10am FLAG
just eat more healthy food and drink a lot of water because i'm only 10 and I'm wearing a 34b

Anonymous Feb 01 2010 12:27pm FLAG
I like having big boobs because the boys are all over me

april Feb 01 2010 12:30pm FLAG
I'm almost and i have 38GG it may seem a bit wierd but believe me all I did was let my bf suck on them and play with them. LOTS! I' am also sexually active so that may have somehting to do with it. The only person that loves them more then I do is my bf. So basically, let your bf suck and play with them all the time and have lots, and lots of sex.

lovemyboobs Feb 06 2010 12:35am FLAG
if you work out they get smaller.

obviously Feb 11 2010 10:54am FLAG
wow im and in a 32D!! it sucks i hate them i wish i had smaller ones!!!

sexy chick Mar 13 2010 7:43pm FLAG
yo u guys r stupid iv slept in a bra to bed for a long time and im in a 32 c and im and u should not let a guy touch u or suck ur boobs at a young age like that

lilly Mar 27 2010 10:19pm FLAG
but i do give props i like sex do u

lilly Mar 27 2010 10:20pm FLAG
if you whan make you'r bous matche begger dow the ice on and dow that oll tha day

sam Jun 14 2010 2:57pm FLAG
i am sam i am ans i ned a help i have a letter boubs please som body help meeeeeeeeee

sam Jun 14 2010 3:00pm FLAG
I'm and I got my period when I was .My boobs were 34 B but, now I'm 36 A,I think this happend because I was scared of my boobs going to be so big that excising so much made them so small... Does have proven facts that they know how to make boobs bigger?

sarahrockstar Jun 17 2010 10:38am FLAG
all i got to say is im and im a 32a and i really dont like da fact im dis small.i came across this site and i thought i was gone get help but all i see is big breast bitches bragging and complain .

this.chick.rite here Jun 24 2010 1:49am FLAG
lol u pplz r worried about bigg boobz buht guyz obly lyk gurlz witt ah big ASS!!! lol(=

Ashahllotty Jul 05 2010 9:01pm FLAG
ay, i have the same problem im a 34gg and im :'{,if any of you wanna chat,i have facebook,add me mishy breytenbach

mishy breytenbach Jul 27 2010 12:25am FLAG
ok im i want boobs to but i have 3 boyfriends they all went out with me a 2 mabey 3 times each just get over it seriously i want them my frinds make fun of me to but how cares

kittysaid get over it Jul 28 2010 1:46am FLAG
i ment i have had 3 boyfriend

kittysaid get over it Jul 28 2010 1:47am FLAG
ohk gurlz llook im an 44G THAT IS HUGE I WOULD DIE TO HAVE SMALL BOOBIES WHEN I WAS LITTLE I WOULD ALWAYS DRINK MILK I GO MY PERIOD AT 8... 8YEARS OLD WEN I WAS 8 MY BOOBS WERE A 19B GURLS LOOK WEN I WENT TO THE DOC ONE TIME I ASKED HER IF MILK MADE BREAST GROW AND GESS WAT SHE SAID...YES...YES YES YES AND I THINK SHE EVEN SAID WHY DO THINK MY BOOBS ARE AN 71D AND IM I REMEMBER THIS ONE TIME I WENT 2 THE MOVIES WIT MY BOYFRIEND AND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOVIE HE ASK ME WAT BRA SIZE I WAZ THEN HE GOT OFF THE CHAIR AND WENT IN BETWEEN MY LEGS AND PUT HIS HEAD UNDER MY SHIRT AND STARTED LICKING MY NIPPLES AND SUCKING AND OF COURES IT LED TO SEX SO WE DID IT AND THEN WE DIDN'T TALK 4 LIKE A WEEK THEN HE MYSPACED ME TOLD HE WANTED 2 BRAKE UP! AND HE JUST WANTED TO HAVE SEX!...WAT THE HELL.SO I WENT TO HIS HOUSE AND TOLD IF IT WAS REALLY OVER AND HE SED YEA I JUST WANTED TO LICKING YOUR TIT AND THEN HE SAID DAMM YOUR TITS TASTE GOOD AND I SLAPED HIM AND PUCHED HIS BALLS AND TOLD HIM 2 TASTED GOOD 2!!! the end

Christina big titties Aug 04 2010 12:53am FLAG
WOW!?!?

katy Aug 04 2010 1:01am FLAG
WOW!?!?

katy Aug 04 2010 1:06am FLAG
d*ck BITCH PENNIES

tit Aug 04 2010 1:27am FLAG
d*ck BITCH PENNIES

tit Aug 04 2010 1:27am FLAG
d*ck BITCH PENNIES

tit Aug 04 2010 1:27am FLAG
d*ck BITCH PENNIES

tit Aug 04 2010 1:27am FLAG
d*ck BITCH PENNIES

tit Aug 04 2010 1:27am FLAG
all you all r stupid, im just laughing st u dumbasses

your mom Aug 05 2010 9:30am FLAG
I'm n I hav a v v v small breast. I'm gonna try th tooth paste tonigt n th topless whn holiday. My boyfriend does suck on my boobs I dk it works bt it feel great. !!

Memmememe Aug 14 2010 9:35pm FLAG
Does rubbing your boobs with creme every night really help ? How long does it take to see results?

itz me Sep 06 2010 1:11am FLAG
HOLY all of you girls are sluts well most of you like 3 boyfriends ur and ur Bf sucks on your boobs GOD! u can get prego all u want just make sure when u do don't expect a boyfriends that loves you anymore

theBITCHES Sep 09 2010 8:11pm FLAG
You girls are man

Thebester Sep 09 2010 8:14pm FLAG
Damn Ass Crap Bitch

BITHES Sep 09 2010 8:20pm FLAG
@Justagirl I Totally feel you i hate it when guys do that and i feel sorry for you

Iwishihadnone Sep 09 2010 8:22pm FLAG
im only and really want to have big boobs cuz my bf love big boobs, he want me have big boobs. uhhhhh.......it's really nice he is touching my boobs.

bastards Sep 12 2010 12:52am FLAG
dose anyone have advice that mite actually work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a person Sep 27 2010 1:48am FLAG
well im and a32B last yr i was sos sad that they were only an a30 but that just goes to show that it takes time so just be patient.

school gurl Sep 29 2010 5:18pm FLAG
well im and a 32B last yr i was so sad that they were only an a30 but that just goes to show that it takes time so just be patient.

school gurl Sep 29 2010 5:19pm FLAG
sick my d*ck

sexman Nov 16 2010 2:15pm FLAG
If you are a gymnast do your boobs stop growing? Please help me I'm DESPRATE for bigger boobs

Sandy Nov 18 2010 3:53pm FLAG
Also I tried the toothpast thing and put tp over them so they wouldent stick to my shirt and in the morning it hurt soo much to take it off so what should I do so it won't stick?

Sandy Nov 18 2010 4:31pm FLAG
my bresat r big all the guy wanna me

im a sexy blond Nov 19 2010 8:27pm FLAG
my freind said u get big boobs by havin sexx

im a sexy blond Nov 19 2010 8:30pm FLAG
Nevermind my 2nd question I figured it out

Sandy Nov 20 2010 6:56am FLAG
how can y get big boobs

momo Nov 21 2010 9:03pm FLAG
Try cold showers and toothpast

Sandy Nov 22 2010 7:03am FLAG
Let me just tell you now don't gain weight everywhere to get bigger boobs it looks VERRY bad cuz the "boobs" you gained just blend in with your stomach and everyone will call you "foobs" = fake boobs/ (boobs made of fat)

Kristen Nov 22 2010 4:13pm FLAG
look dont woory guys r stupid im and well ive been laid so many times and i have a "b" sized boobies* its ok. just grow up and stop thinking wrongly of u. u will grow and well hopefull get big boobs but hunny not all guys like big ones. they like the butt!!!!! trust me! i got a getto but! and im white

nikki Dec 08 2010 7:20pm FLAG
can u suck them??? wen ur ???

u dont wanna no!!! Jan 08 2011 1:53am FLAG
i wear a crop top

blah Jan 08 2011 1:54am FLAG
well im and i still have small boobs wish i had a bit bigger so boys can like me i have a crush on someone but he dont like me so maybe i need bigger boobs to inpress him !!! help need some advice !! plz

SEXY..!! Mar 13 2011 7:48am FLAG
Drink milk and, even is it is pervy, rub 'yo boobs it gets blood to go to you'r boobs and to make the skin more soft = BOOBS! :D

Undertaker Mar 16 2011 11:10am FLAG
lay on ur belly on the ground and movie in a circlyer motion were ur boobs do that and they should grow

none of ur beez wax Mar 17 2011 11:28pm FLAG
IF A BOY SUCKS ON YOUR BREAST DOES IT HELP

HELP Mar 23 2011 4:04pm FLAG
you'll get bigger breast at pregnancy stage..

_u_all Mar 25 2011 4:19am FLAG
this worx 4 me i went a whole another size ...just play wit ur boobs do the tooth paste thing and gain alot of weight(try eating lots of meat cheese and mlik)+guys want the butt way more

someone Apr 15 2011 5:59pm FLAG
Wow, I don't think that breast size should be such an issue. All the guys that want to see your tits are desperate by the way. You'll find someone who loves you for you. Not just your size. Don't worry about it so much. Try to enjoy the other benefits in life. (:

Strawberries; Apr 19 2011 1:10pm FLAG
idk lik im and im a 38-42C

i_was_hur May 02 2011 12:58am FLAG
ALL U LITTLE GIRLS DONT EVEN NEED 2 WORRIE ABOUT UR F***EN BOOBS AT THIS AGE GET THE OFF THIS WEBPAGE

F U May 03 2011 12:23pm FLAG
LOL GET A LIFE AND STOP CAREING!

Anonymous May 03 2011 4:31pm FLAG
well iam 8yearsold and i wear a32c.just rub yours with ketcup and they will grow.

one advice for good May 07 2011 6:25am FLAG
lies

aint tellen yhu Jun 28 2011 4:25pm FLAG
hey i hav the same prob as evry1 here but i tried to massage ma boobs......or i guess 'boobs to be' lol and i think i did it wrong...i screwed it up rly bad and now dey growin outward OOPS lol but the real reason im actually commenting is............DUDE!!!!! HEY NellMAN I WUV DAT SONG MAN!!!!!!!!! I WNT THAT TO B MA NEW RINGTONE!!!!!! THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but ya advice would help too lol

random girl who has no business bein here lol Jun 30 2011 5:01pm FLAG
im 18 and i cant get my boobs to grow and my boyfriend is saying where are you boobs i wear a 36c and he looks at these girls and he said he will come see me another time.

elizabeth Jul 02 2011 10:01am FLAG
sam i can help u just give me a text 4-335-3536 and i can teach u step by step .

Jay Jul 06 2011 9:41am FLAG
well I'm and I'm a 34B I have been this size every since I was and honestly, I'm kinda ok wit that but I do wish I was bigger but I still have a long way to go. Even though I have small breasts, guys still love me, becuz I have a BIG butt so I think I'm made to have small breasts. I'm very popular too. Some of the boys like big tits but the boys I'm around like my butt so they don't really pay attention to my tits. My friend is the same age as me and she's a DD40 idk wat she does but she says it comes naturally!!! My sister is and she is a 34C, she says her boyfriend used to suck on them and she went from a B cup to a C cup. It has been proven true that if you have someone to suck on your tits, they will grow. All of my friends has told me the same thing

BigButt98 Jul 07 2011 11:44am FLAG
And I also have a boyfriend, not becuz of my breasts it may have a lil to do with my butt, but he says he loves me for me. Not becuz of how big my butt is or how small my waist is and my really big curves or how small my breasts are but for me. Jus becuz I have curves doesn't mean I'm fat. I'm not fat at all, I'm actually pretty skinny(not literally, I'm 3lbs) but I really don't think y'all should be worrying about stuff like that. It will grow sooner or later. Trust me!

BigButt98 Jul 07 2011 11:56am FLAG
you people dont need big boobs they r perfect the way they r they will get bigger as u grow older i promise

kaley Jul 25 2011 8:58am FLAG
it dosent mater how big your breast or ass is if a boy likes that but dosent like u for u then u should so brake up with him or dont go out with him i know these things i have been through it trust me

kaley Jul 25 2011 9:02am FLAG
dear joe i like u please type back

kaley Jul 25 2011 10:04am FLAG
dear just me i know how u fell type back

kaley Jul 25 2011 10:06am FLAG
hey tit you sound cool type me

kaley Jul 25 2011 10:08am FLAG
dear joe i want to hock up wat stat do u live in

kaley Jul 25 2011 10:12am FLAG
u shouldnt be having sex till ur 20 and married

sex master Jul 26 2011 6:02am FLAG
So im an i had a 32a like 2 weeks ago an i startedd drinking milk an doing jumping jacks withought a bra an it rlyy worked now im a 34b amazing rightt

scissorlove Jul 29 2011 1:13pm FLAG
k off

Anonymous Aug 10 2011 5:00am FLAG
what is the tooth paste thing ????? i need anwser plz

iwantbiggerboobs Aug 10 2011 10:45am FLAG
hey am and my breast r small and i aways want big breast i tryed rubbing them for a long time but nothing has worked and i want to look more sexy why he my bf loves them but i dont get why he likes them their small can someone help me or give some ideas that i can try to make them bigger plzz thanks

Abiboo Aug 14 2011 8:25am FLAG
Let Them Breathe Out Side The Bras And Sleep On your Right Or Left Side At Night Because I Used TO Be An 36A Until I Went To The Doctor And She Said Leting Them Breathe And Sleeping On Your Sides Will Work And If It Doesnt Just Wait Til Your A Bit Older But Im Now Im And Ive Been Doing What The Doctor Said And It Works Im Now a 32c So Just try My Suggestion If It Doesnt Work Then Just Wait....

Recommended4Ever Aug 20 2011 11:20am FLAG
I am twelve and want bigger boobs not for guys I mean who cares wat they think I want them for myself and im up for trying these ideas I hope they work thanks for the ideas guys :) <3

Hopeful Aug 21 2011 10:16pm FLAG
And not tryin to b mean or ne thing but "lovemyboobs" thats gross and I think your waaayyyy to young for that crap

Hopeful Aug 21 2011 10:20pm FLAG
Btw lots of you seemeally nice and im sooo happy to know that other people know what im going through and also im compleatly flat chested and pls dnt judge but I just want them big also bc I stuff my bra and I feel naughty for doing so...

Hopeful Aug 21 2011 10:33pm FLAG
Plzzz write back

Hopeful Aug 22 2011 7:46am FLAG
I'm only but I wear a 34b but I think rubbling them and putting butter and Chapstick on them work also when I was younger like kindergarden sum boy kissed me and happened to keep rubbing me so when I was in 2nd grade and wearing a 32 a so I recommend this

I good Sep 06 2011 11:27am FLAG
Surprisingly the tv thing works now I'm a 36c go me in 1 month I went from a 34-36

I good Sep 06 2011 11:29am FLAG
Bj they work as Ive heard

I <3 bjs Sep 11 2011 5:25am FLAG
I am tired of having small boobs. I want bigger boobs. Does the toothpaste thing work really? Plzzzzzzz help

Wishful for bigger boobs Sep 13 2011 10:26am FLAG
So far NOTHING HAS WORKED PLEASE HELP!

Hopeful Sep 18 2011 8:31pm FLAG
beth how do i get big boobs

sasha Oct 14 2011 12:08pm FLAG
does the shampo thing work or toothpaste

sasha Oct 14 2011 12:12pm FLAG
im -im size A and boy s n girls say all this crap about them soo can u plzz help me i really reallly need help

Anonymous Oct 14 2011 9:57pm FLAG
Im And 30a. Small right. I. Have. The. Smallest. Boobs. In my class. HELP ME. PLEASE. I heard rubbing. Your boobs for minutes. With lotion. They will grow in less than a month

Lemonheads Oueen1 Oct 21 2011 1:56am FLAG
Hey girls, im and im 100 pounds. Meaning i have realy small boobs 32A to be exact. i hate it. I know everyone says not to worry they'll grow in when your body matures. well i can't wait that long. guys don't like girls that are flat as hell. so what ive been trying is putting toothpaste on my boobs every night & taking cold showers when i shower. And after acouple weeks i was a 34B im so happy now. try it! it really works

trying anything to help Nov 24 2011 1:25am FLAG

trying anything to help Nov 24 2011 1:27am FLAG
Help me I'm TINY

Anonymous Dec 01 2011 10:05pm FLAG
Toothpaste peewee that's gross anything els

Anonymous Dec 01 2011 10:09pm FLAG
Peaches... DON'T!!! Shut the YOURSEKF!!!!

Bitch bout to kick some a$$ Dec 02 2011 1:38pm FLAG
can i have help my boobs have been growing for 1 and 1/2 years and they arent fitting in ti any bras yet, i want to keep helfy with evey think i do. Any idears ?

???? Dec 06 2011 3:40pm FLAG
im and im only a 32 a and barley fit in that i hate it to and mad people be talking about how to make your boobs bigger dont listen to there advise my sister had followed there advise and started getting breast cancer be glad for what you do have and hope for the best that one day you'll be happier with them !

sammiebaby1997 Dec 21 2011 1:59pm FLAG

sammiebaby1997 Dec 21 2011 2:01pm FLAG
-1'

1 Dec 23 2011 9:45am FLAG
1

-1' Dec 23 2011 9:45am FLAG
Im and wear a 36 d...i really dont know why u girls want big tits...it makes Playing sports harder..so just be urself and happy with what u have..k?

Girlyy Dec 27 2011 4:58pm FLAG
my bf sucks my tits im nd it helps

becs Dec 29 2011 2:54pm FLAG
I don't have big boobs at all !I'm and I need cleavage . Can someone help me !?

Alyssa Dec 31 2011 9:41am FLAG
Im I used to be a 30a 2 weeks later I became a 32b. I dont know what I did but it worked

Lemonhead Queen1 Jan 02 2012 5:36pm FLAG
Rub lotion and then drink a glass of milk!!!!

Princess Jan 05 2012 12:52am FLAG
im and on minute im just BARLEY an a and know im alosta b whoop whoop

bottiework Jan 09 2012 5:15pm FLAG
Does tooth paste really work?

Anonymous Jan 23 2012 4:46pm FLAG
Ok I don't no is any of this stuff like Toothpaste milk or rubbing ice pushups Lotion messaging works I'm I just started Messaging today like an hour ago some one Please tell me if they tried it ad no if it works.!!!!

Anonymous Feb 09 2012 6:23pm FLAG

34A Feb 09 2012 6:26pm FLAG

34A Feb 09 2012 6:30pm FLAG
im and im a 36 A and everyone has bigger boobs then me and i need some advice how make them grow please help!!!!

madie Feb 10 2012 4:23pm FLAG
Listen to to lemonheadqueen1 the same thing happened to me

Hi Feb 11 2012 10:26pm FLAG
I am currently a 34 D at .. When.i was I was a 36 C- 32 D. Soo yeaa.. Im fairly skinny lml. Really . N short :) im not that busty........ YET

Raye'Nesha Arielle Feb 14 2012 5:36pm FLAG
Soo... Alrighty... Im a darling little and im a 32c, going on 32d. I sleep with my bra on, do situps everynight, im a vegertarian so im healthier than most people i know. Ive never done anything to try and enhance my bust. My mum is a 32hh. Genes count. If your genetics say lets give ya some tits then youl get a pair. If not then let em grow or flitter you money away in some pointless surgery :)

genetics Feb 21 2012 1:47pm FLAG
hey u don't have to worry about your boobs at ages , , and but otherwise if u have a bf jus let him suck or play with it

2****$eXc Feb 22 2012 4:34pm FLAG
I want them 2 cuz honestly no1 wants 2 b part of the Itty Bitty Titty Commity, BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE SMALLER BRAS R CUTER!

me Feb 25 2012 2:40pm FLAG
Im gonna try the toothpaste thing tonight. I am honestly tired of being called a "flatty" I CANT EVEN WEAR A BRA!

me Feb 25 2012 2:42pm FLAG

me Feb 25 2012 2:42pm FLAG
Being flat chested SUCKS! i cant wear any of the clothes i like or shop at any of coolest places!

me Feb 25 2012 2:44pm FLAG
Im and my boobs havnt grown since i was 10 but they are really tender....im only a 36A but i wear a padded bra and everyone thinks im a 36C.......i feel bad for decieving my boyfriend but i just cant tell him. He wants to have sex and im sure he wil want me to take my bra off........i really want my boobs to grow fast :'( my mom is a 36C and the rest of my family is like DD and F :'( i feel so alone........

No Confidence.... Mar 06 2012 9:49am FLAG
Kdkkd. K

Jdjdhfjsnbcnd Mar 11 2012 8:42pm FLAG
I like guys

Jdjfj Mar 11 2012 8:43pm FLAG
I think u should stuf ur bra with tons of toilet paper if you are that desperate so yah do what u want but thats ur best bet bc ur not guna get any friken boobs anytime soon if ur and still nothing! K thanks bye!(; use my advice!

Kanisha Mar 11 2012 8:45pm FLAG
Im turning soon i have been the same size 3 years is there something wrong with me?

Angie Mar 16 2012 4:43pm FLAG
.iam age with 34A boobs how can i make my boobs bigger without surgery,gain weight,pill,cream etc. Plz help me.....

mikaela Mar 24 2012 10:16pm FLAG
i am and i have been wanting boobs for a while and i really want 2 know how 2 get them if u want to respond 2 my question u can go 2 xat.com/friendsmatter and talk 2 me my name is lexi rocks or u can commet on my blog witch is in my website called www.getnews.weebly.com and leave a comment

lexi Apr 08 2012 1:33am FLAG
Hi, my name is erica and i put butter on my boobs. It actually works. Perfectly. If you dont try you r a d*ck Jokes ;)

Erica Apr 15 2012 8:42pm FLAG
38C

asha Apr 17 2012 5:44pm FLAG
so ho

sailor Apr 19 2012 3:55pm FLAG
if you what your boobes bigger then i sugest co co butter

sailor Apr 19 2012 3:58pm FLAG
Hi im just like you im and i wer a 32A im not happy with it i want bigger boobs.All my friends have big boobs even my sister and im older than her.and to all you people that say its nothing to worry about than i guess u have no experience because im tired of being called flat chested and im tired of seeing everyone change except for me sometimes i wanna cry.. so please help me..!!1

Unknown Girl Apr 24 2012 11:17pm FLAG
co co butter doent work at all i put that on my body everyday and still nothing.. sometimes i feel like the only ne thats flat chested. to all you girls that share my experience i want to say i appreciate you for it.

Unknown Girl Apr 24 2012 11:20pm FLAG
Okay this really helped me and by the way I'm and I tried this, ok, rub skin ointment on them for 5 min twice a day for two weeks and there will be a huge difference I was a 32b now I'm a 38 c only two weeks and wow what a big difference

Selena Apr 25 2012 4:50pm FLAG

Selena Apr 25 2012 4:50pm FLAG

Selena Apr 25 2012 4:50pm FLAG

Selena Apr 25 2012 4:50pm FLAG
rub butter on your boobs contact me just in case it dont work at avrilbaldridge@ymail.com oh and im D36

avrilbaldridge Apr 25 2012 7:52pm FLAG
I don't even fit into a training bra. I'm . I tried the toothpaste thing last night and don't see a difference. Help me please!!

anna renae. Apr 29 2012 7:08am FLAG
Hey I'm I'm a 38d and if you want to know my secret txt me and I'll tell you (701) 557-7183

Hanna m. Apr 29 2012 4:39pm FLAG
how get a bigger boobs ??? i now

Peggy May 08 2012 12:52am FLAG
how get a bigger boobs ??? i now

Peggy May 08 2012 12:53am FLAG
I am only and fit into D and I dont do anything to make them bigger so try letting them be

A May 09 2012 1:24pm FLAG

A May 09 2012 1:24pm FLAG
im barley geting a bra and im :`(

unknown May 12 2012 12:45am FLAG
yOu shouldnt bee worrying about datt right now yourr still young ;D

miss.badd azz May 21 2012 8:31pm FLAG
Can some body help meeh get bigger boobs ?? I got every thang else but big boobs in i want dat tew change soo kan some body help meeh plzz

team#boutt dat May 21 2012 8:36pm FLAG

team#boutt dat May 21 2012 8:39pm FLAG

team#boutt dat May 21 2012 8:39pm FLAG

team#boutt dat May 21 2012 8:49pm FLAG
It's not fair I'm six**** and STILL a 32A

Anonymous May 26 2012 2:34pm FLAG
Lol this is and odd website all i want is bigger boobs im and im a 32A and the second smallest chested girl in my school but idk if i want boobs tht bad but thx for tha laugh!!!p.s i might test out some of them

Sammy:P May 27 2012 4:33pm FLAG
rub then in cirlcles i guess

??????????/ Jun 02 2012 7:09pm FLAG
I'm and I have size 32 B it's kinda ridiculous and it's hard to hide so it's really hard for me and just drink milk cause I still drink milk and that's probably why my boobs are so big

Sherlock Homie :D Jun 03 2012 2:41am FLAG
-1'

1 Jun 10 2012 10:14pm FLAG
1

-1' Jun 10 2012 10:14pm FLAG
-1'

1 Jun 11 2012 3:57am FLAG
1

-1' Jun 11 2012 3:58am FLAG
how to make a big boobs?

Anonymous Jun 11 2012 9:21am FLAG
what we should eat or drink plz can u tell me the problem:)?

Anonymous Jun 11 2012 9:22am FLAG
PROTEIN!!!!,no bra to bed,put carmax on them,drink milk,jumping jack w/o bra,girl push ups,toothpaste every night for a week on yo boobs,veggie oil, push them together,eat eggs,cold showers,PEANUTBUTTER!!!! Work amazing

Meee!!! :) Jun 11 2012 5:51pm FLAG
I am and I wear a size 30a i really need held get big boobs like all my friends

19830 Jun 12 2012 5:46pm FLAG
okay. take cold showers, lots and lots of protein, rub them together,go to sleep w/o bra on,in the shower rub conditioner on them(herbal essesences),go on jogs w/o bra on,do jumping jacks w/o bra on. hope this helped you guys!! (:

tips_for_you((: Jun 29 2012 11:35pm FLAG
im a 34b and im . and my bff is a 36c. and my other bff is only a 34a. i want to be a 36c like my other bff!! )':

anonymous Jun 29 2012 11:37pm FLAG
I'm 22 and have 3 kids and have tried all these stupid old wives tails it don't work. I spent my yrs just like u gals tryna get bigger boobs it was a waste of time the only way u will get bigger boobs is by eating a balanced diet and excersising to work of the unwanted calories other than tht just b happy with wat god gave u concentrate on studys and work on makin ur brain bigger instead of ur boobs. I have 32 D boobs I used to b bigger but stopped eating wen I was eating and going gym and wen I was happy my body started to change and I had 34 DD depressing huh? So thts wat u need to do.beauty fades so wen thts gone u gt nuffin cum on fix up gals!

female boss AKAyummy mummy Jun 30 2012 3:23pm FLAG

female boss AKAyummy mummy Jul 01 2012 5:54am FLAG
I'm a guy and I don't know if you would care but in my option I like girls with smaller boobs instead of girls with huge ones. If you really want to have bigger boobs I know a guy who can help u it's safe and I could get him to do it for free just send him a picture of you and then he will contact u to help. His email is tcsoccerpro219@gmail.com

Anonymous Jul 07 2012 9:47am FLAG
TELL UR BOYFRIEND TO SUCK UR BREAST N PRESS HI SOOTHLY>>IT REALY WRKS>>>>>>>>

SSSSS Jul 13 2012 12:25pm FLAG
Yeah, uhm no. stop trying to make your breasts grow faster than their supposed to be. If you have small breasts, they will be perky and cute and not sag as much, but if you have bigger breasts like C cups or D cups, when you get older there is likely a chance that they will sag. *Risky* now if you want bigger breasts, try massaging them with herbal extracts and in smooth circles. Don't touch the nipples. that will cause irritation. and try Hydrotherapy. it works, my sister tryed it. Now she's a 40C. I'm and almost a 36A. Sleep with your bra off please. And Finally, don't Let the world's standards get you. Those Models with the Really big boobs are photoshopped and heavily airbrushed with technology to make them look like that. Stop watching *** also, those type of nasty vids are airbrushed too. Please Be grateful with the body God gave you, you might get curvier and bustier one day, Btw, saying i wish my boobs were big like that models boobs are is like saying you didn't do a great job with my body, so wait and the body you want is gonna come sooner or later!

Forever_Lights_21 Jul 19 2012 2:58am FLAG
I need some advice on how to get bigger boobs

Sexy girl Jul 29 2012 9:44pm FLAG
I am trying the toothpaste thing it kinda work i started it two tonight and it works

Sexy girl Jul 29 2012 9:50pm FLAG
I'm single & I'm a boy trying to get a girl to hav fun with and whatever

Sexy man Jul 29 2012 10:21pm FLAG

Sexy man Jul 29 2012 10:29pm FLAG
well i suggest u all shoould rub butterr or put cocoa butter lotion or ur boobies to make dem bigger....and also just do it everyday after u get out the shower

laylae;) Aug 11 2012 7:26pm FLAG

laylae;)3 Aug 11 2012 7:27pm FLAG
@ just a girl u got raped y didnt u do anything like punch the guy in the balls or kick him there u just let it happen ur a SL*T

CoD MW3 Aug 14 2012 9:31pm FLAG

CoD MW3 Aug 14 2012 9:31pm FLAG
My advice to u is have sex with some1 and let them suck ur boobs and then u suck their penis ad then just rub ur boobs it really worked fr me!

My vagina and boobs are super sexy Aug 15 2012 10:14am FLAG
All my boyfriends I've ever have started by looking at my boobs and not my face but I dnt care I kinda like it because I mean I've been given big boobs so I'm gonna use em!! And they also well some of them also like sometimes when Im on dates with them they just ask me if we can go to their house and have some sex so I say sure y not!!!

My vagina and boobs are super sexy Aug 15 2012 10:18am FLAG
Penis vagina and boobs

Penis vagina and boobs Aug 15 2012 10:20am FLAG
I have a penis vagina and boobs

I love sucking on boys penis' Aug 15 2012 10:33am FLAG
My advice is to just get all the way ***** go up to a tv and then u just rub ur Boobies on the tv and the static will make them bigger and then after that u just have sex around times and when u have the sex just tell the boy that ur with to suck on ur Boobies for a few minutes but then when he's done with sucking on ur Boobies u will have to suck on his d*ck or would u call it c*ck or penis idk what I use is penis and all the times I've had sex I've ended up tellin the boys that they have a sexy penis and then they will tell u that ur vagina and Boobs are super cute and sexy 2!!

Love suckin on his penis Aug 15 2012 1:02pm FLAG
-1'

1 Aug 15 2012 11:17pm FLAG
1

-1' Aug 15 2012 11:17pm FLAG
My advice to u is to...................... SEX!!!!!! Haha! And vagina and penis

SEX VAGINA AND PENIS!!! Aug 16 2012 7:59am FLAG
U should.....??.???..? Have....................... SEX!!!!! LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS OF SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX CAUSE LIKE IF U HAVE SEX THEN THE BOUNCING FROM THE BOY SUCKING ON UR Boobs&#8089;&#8089;&#8089;will make them grow and then after u let the boy suck on ur boobs u will suck on his idk d*ck penis c*ck ooh I luv sucking on boys penis' and ive had so much sex that I've had more then one hundred times I mean I've had sex about 1000 times

ilovesucking Aug 16 2012 5:35pm FLAG
damn SEX PENIS VAGINA d*ck BOOB C*ck

ilovesucking Aug 17 2012 2:09pm FLAG
Ok so last night i decided not 2 wear a bra to bed and today i culd feel a difference in my boobz...my nipples were big and red so im gonna do tht every night and tonight im gonna try the toothpaste and the cold shower....btw im almost

travis lover Sep 09 2012 7:24pm FLAG
why the hell are u try to get bigger boobs any way and second of all your nibbles where red from u laying on them anyone who even looked up this website i bet ur parents dont know what ur asking

to travis lover Sep 12 2012 8:13pm FLAG
oh and im 19 and a 32 D BUT THAT DOSENT MADER XO

to travis lover Sep 12 2012 8:14pm FLAG
im and im 32 D and i got raped by a group of guys at a party so u guys are lucky ure boobs are small and my boyfriend dumped me for a girl with smaller boobs because she had a better face and personality so

anonymous Sep 13 2012 7:14pm FLAG
hey I'm and my bra size is D32.. is that natural :/ ?

biggiebabe Sep 14 2012 4:32am FLAG
LOL, I don't have boobs. Whatever I do have is tiny, and guys still like me! In my life time, I have slept in a bra four times. I never sleep on my stomach, because it makes it harder for me to breathe. I drink milk more than any other liquid, and I HATE taking hot showers. According to most of the commenters, I should have huge boobs. But no, I DON'T HAVE BOOBS AT ALL.

DoYaReallyWannaKnow Sep 16 2012 4:46pm FLAG
And, all you girls pretending you're so much older amd mature than the twelve, thir****, and four**** year olds, SHUT UP. You aren't old either, I bet the REAL aults who visit this page burst out laughing at your comments. I burst out laughing when I read that someone pretending they had experience was only six**** years old.... XD

DoYaReallyWannaKnow Sep 16 2012 4:48pm FLAG
Some of this comments are pathetic. I'm 19 and still in a B cup. I dont need big boobs to attract attention. I have a fiance. Personality matters to guys, well REAL MEN rather then having boobs. If youre /u shouldnt even be worrying about sex or how big your bust is. It makes you look bad and more then likly you will be a slut or lonely for the rest of your life

WickedAngel Sep 23 2012 9:37pm FLAG
To all the thirsty sluts SHUT DUH in d'f

suck my d*ck bitch!!! Sep 29 2012 3:20pm FLAG
@suck my d*ck bitch!!! y dnt yhu stfu like nobody to comment on dis ...y yhu tellin its hard tew give birth nd take care of a baby...do yhu have a baby of ur own....nd yhur tellin us tht were thirsty sluts ????? D'f so indtead y dont yhu stfu instead k ????

tht bitch tht yhu want Sep 30 2012 6:41am FLAG
@tht bitch tht yhu want...umm y yhu ganna judge wat i say lyk y yhu gannA start wid me den yhu just got it fo sure !!!! D"F yhu bitch ass thirsty sslutt !!!!

suck my d*ck bitch Sep 30 2012 6:50am FLAG
Ok den if yhu start den lets go i dnt no yhu i hve no idea were yhu live but imma find out nd beat tht little ass of yhur was yo name how old r yhu where yhu live cuz imma go over der nd beat yhur ass in less den 10seconds so yhu needa stfu bitch

tht bitch tht yhu want Sep 30 2012 6:58am FLAG
uhsdha ifugdciu gux\czs dis\dae IADS

SDISFHDS Oct 01 2012 11:37am FLAG
its fine dont worry about it.. im and im a 36 D

mfudge Oct 02 2012 8:25pm FLAG
im turning and a 32A and i really want atleast a B any advice? im trying sleeping without a bra and taing cold showers any more advice

njwdhwdnhcowashley Oct 09 2012 9:04pm FLAG
taking

jwujuqashley Oct 09 2012 9:04pm FLAG
i am and i hevant grown all my friend had them in 3 grade how do i grow

Anonymous Oct 13 2012 9:47am FLAG
iam and iam a d

Anonymous Oct 16 2012 6:28pm FLAG
im grade 2 but it grow

IamThis Oct 19 2012 8:25pm FLAG
i'm 10 and I want sex I think u should put WEN on it and toothpast on ur nipples it doesnt matter wich toothpast or anything then rub them for minutes and plz with me!

Sophia Oct 20 2012 7:17pm FLAG
i want to be ed and just kidden im .

Sophia Oct 20 2012 7:18pm FLAG
I advice you get on ur hands and knees and let ur boobs dangle there for minutes.

Sophia Oct 21 2012 12:19pm FLAG
me apni saal ki bhanji ko chodta hu ..wo lund bahot achha suck krti hai.....

Anonymous Oct 23 2012 12:51pm FLAG
Will my breasts grow bigger by having sex daily (suck and (?

Anonymous Oct 24 2012 2:54am FLAG
is it true that lying on ur chest(breasts) while sleeping make them grow bigger?

Anonymous Oct 24 2012 2:59am FLAG
I HAVE TINY BOOBS 2 BUT MOST BOYZ LOV SMALLL SO DONT WORRY

NAKYI Oct 28 2012 12:52pm FLAG
Im a 32aa and im i heard that to anonymous

chelsea Nov 03 2012 7:17pm FLAG
i have never EVER had a braw but i do have advice just drink choc milk and push on your boobs do it 2 times a day

Anonymous Nov 05 2012 7:46pm FLAG

trisha sevia 34/boobs Nov 05 2012 7:48pm FLAG
If u dont haave any ing advice to get them bigger then she obviously wasnt talkin too ur stupidasss so gtfo

Anonymous Nov 05 2012 8:25pm FLAG
My name is Jasmine prince and I'm yrs old my size is a 32C and I am in the 5th grade my crush always notice my boobs sometimes that is all he looks at.FYI I an a 32C in tennagers

Jasmine prince Nov 11 2012 6:53pm FLAG
I'll suck on them. that might work...

Bob Nov 14 2012 8:00pm FLAG
Cold showers rubbing them drinking milk and eating lots of peanut butter all of that works hope I helped

Random Nov 18 2012 9:09am FLAG
im and i have a big booty but small boobs im a 36B and i sleep with out a bra i squeze dem ilove milk so i drink it all the tyme and ma boyfriend plays with them lol ;D but they never seem to get bigger but in heard that eatin fast foods will help because of the hormones they inject in the meat but yeaa for a bigg booty i eat patatos and my bboyfriend alwways smacks my butt and dont rn aloot do like sit up and alot of stomach work so u wont get a muffin top it works the patotas can be fried baked smased ec. just eat patoas and junk food and work onyour stomach and let your boyfriends smack dat

BigBootyBoss Nov 25 2012 12:14pm FLAG
Become a lesbian like I am if a girl sucks on ur boobs it helps If u have more question talk to me on VOXER or KIK

lesbian bitch i will u (mak me wet baby) Nov 26 2012 8:59pm FLAG
ok lesbian bitch suck on my tities

what Dec 05 2012 1:01pm FLAG
(and make me wet)

what Dec 05 2012 1:04pm FLAG
Just play with the boobs they will grow i used to play with my boobs they got big :)

Miss.H Dec 08 2012 12:18pm FLAG
Ok(WHAT) GET THIS APP CALLED VOXER AND I WIL TALK TO U ABOUT IT

lesbian bitch i wll u (mak me wet) Dec 08 2012 7:44pm FLAG
I am and got small breast...32b it really hurts cause my bf loves big boobs but i always get calm whenever i look at my mums' boobs.so never to worry slow or fast ur boobs is going 2 be like ur mums own

Emmygirl Dec 09 2012 2:10am FLAG
PLZZZ ME TALK TO ME ON. KIK OR VOXER)

DESPERATE TO BE ED HARD Dec 09 2012 4:53am FLAG
Does silk milk work??

Anonymous Dec 11 2012 2:16am FLAG
My name is Nicole in and im a 34a. My boobs started growing when i was 8 they where 32a!! I really want bigger boobs! If you can help me plz msg me (75)-223-81TY!!!

Nicole <3 Dec 12 2012 11:09pm FLAG
Fyi silk does work but it takes years...

Nicole <3 Dec 12 2012 11:12pm FLAG
My name deepu mai up deoria ka rahane vala hun mai ye kahta hun ki mere brothe and sister ye likha hua advace sare galat hai koi ladki apako nahi kahagi chut marvane ko koi auny nahi kahegi gand marne ko ye apaka sab bharm hai mera to yahi sujhav hai ki ap agar apaka sadi nahi hui hai to ap mooth markar kam chala lijiye agar ho gayi hai to apaki bibi to chut dene ke liye apake sath hai dusre ladkiyon ke chakkar me n pade bas mai etana hi kahna chahunga, agar mera diya hua sujhav achha lage to mujhe -mail kare, sdeepnarayan49@gmail.com

Next time se you Dec 16 2012 3:33am FLAG
Nvm don't msg me i tryed some of these things actually work!!:)

Nicole <3 Dec 19 2012 9:21pm FLAG
i think it works!? cool im trying it

anonymous Dec 23 2012 11:33pm FLAG
I'm turning in jan. my size is a 34a. don't give me I'm to young I want big boobs be fore the summer. does playing and drinking milk really work? I guess I will try it. that is what I want the boys to notice. I want want want want them!

Anonymous Dec 29 2012 7:58pm FLAG
Hey I am 8 years old most 8 year olds have boobs and I don't does anyone know how to get bigger boobs?

anonymous Dec 30 2012 4:43pm FLAG
pour lemon juice and in one day it will work

Hannahbell Jan 11 2013 12:56pm FLAG
I don't know how I come across this site, but if you really want bigger boobs there is a way, you just need to put your arms above your head and Continuously squeeze your hands togther, this way the muscle is growing and if this is done daily then eventually they will grow. This does work, but I don't believe in all the toothpaste, tv, cold shower things

anonymous Jan 20 2013 3:36am FLAG
just massage them and put toothpaste on the niples,i did it and i went from a 32A to a 32C in 3 weeks,and those bitches sayin we shouldnt wory,jst get of th site and go urselves

Princess Feb 05 2013 6:57am FLAG
sex?

Anonymous Feb 05 2013 7:53am FLAG
how 2 suk a dik

sexy Feb 05 2013 7:55am FLAG
hey galz,1st of all....al the bitches that r sayin we mst nt wory,get the F+'k of ths site nd leave us alne,i jst wanted boobs 4 me,nt boys they r nt worth it,i jst massage them 4 10minutes and put toothpaste on the niple,then let them hang 4 5 minutes,i went from a 32aa to a 32b in 2 weeks,plz try it,it rily works

Baby dorrll Feb 17 2013 11:48am FLAG
I actually have a question..i am ..and i can barely fit into an A. My sister is only and i swear she wears a size DDD38.its so unfair. i tried rubbing butter on today, i will see if it helps and i am drinking milk to . but is there any other rememdies you can make with normal ingrediants?

LoverGirls Feb 20 2013 3:43pm FLAG
look 10,,ands i understand why yall want bigger breasts imma 36a n but DAMN YOUR STILL KIDS U SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE BOYFRIENDS OR BE TALKIN BOUT SEX N CRAP LIKE DAT SAVE YOUR CHILDHOOD B4 SOME BITCH TRIES 2 RAPE U BC OF YO BIG BREASTS,GETS U PREGO AND AVOIDS U FROM LIVING YO LIFE. But then again i understand yall im trying 2 all da bitches in my class r bigger den me but we gotta learn 2 luv our bodies guyz will always be der so get your education first[ps:massage dem 2 times daily B4 bed n in da mornin also remember dat breasts r bigger Bcuz of blood flow] LUV YA DARLINGS

MINDLESSPRINCESSMB323 Feb 25 2013 6:46pm FLAG
i admit though the only reason i want big breasts is so dem whores in my class will stuff dey U ps:help me

OMGBITCHES Feb 25 2013 6:56pm FLAG
I'm a 34A and I hate it all my friends are in a B and I want them bigger. I haven't grown in a long time what can I do.

Someone Apr 02 2013 12:38pm FLAG
Ok so I'm and I'm a 36A but my sis Has like a C cup and u tried the toothpaste Last night and I think it worked a lil bit but I Don't know u guess I have to keep doing that Because all you guys say it works but I don't Know yet so I will try to take cold showers but Omg that's nit really normal for me cuz im not Used to that

Katie-cupcake :) Apr 05 2013 2:28pm FLAG
I don't know if it's working but I'll try the toothpaste and the cold showers and the no bed bra thing but do you just put toothpaste for 10 min. or all night???.....??? Plz answer me!?!

Katie Apr 05 2013 4:27pm FLAG
Beth I thought u said the toothpaste thing worked u said that

destiny Apr 08 2013 5:47pm FLAG
I am trying d olive oil tin if it work i will tell u email me @success5724@2go

Success Apr 24 2013 5:23pm FLAG
try massaging with cocoa butter lotion every night and gain weight or get pregnant but that will make you have a bigger belly to also try masaging butter on them to.

got more swag than you May 02 2013 6:07pm FLAG
juss let your boobs grow by themselves i have small boobs , but my boyfriend loves themm ... !!!

stay yourselff May 09 2013 5:37pm FLAG
D olive oil didn't wkk so after one wkk of use i stopped it n i tried wearing d foam bra it really worked it made my boost look bigger

Success5724@2go or successlemechi@mxit May 20 2013 12:46pm FLAG
How long did you massage for?

destiny May 21 2013 2:31pm FLAG
I heard that baby oil and massaging your boobs at the same time works

email me @ lizzynice3@gmail.com Jun 01 2013 6:00am FLAG
if guys are into you for your boobs...theres probably not the type you wanna be around. you can atract guys but doing other things like sports or cheer. trust me im a cheerleader. im with 36A and the guys are still coming even though my boobs arent very big

*cheerleader* Jul 01 2013 9:29am FLAG
I'm and I'm a 32b here's some advice eat salad every day And drink water before every thing u eat and don't wear a bra to bed don't sleep on your stomach k

Mustache Jul 09 2013 5:02pm FLAG
Im and im a 32a idc about wat tge guys think im jus tired of all the girls judging me cuz there small and rubbing there big boobs in my face lml help man

that chick Jul 17 2013 12:57am FLAG
This website is great 76a43ceb8d4cb4b87e652534ce48f7

- Jul 22 2013 6:02pm FLAG
im and I really don't know what size boobs I have does anyone know how to tell what size boobs you have and how to grow boobs because I have tiny boobs that are in the shape of a triangles I do have a big booty but just no boobies and whenever I'm around my boyfriend he makes me feel so special that I don't worry about boobs.

HelloBaybee!!! Aug 03 2013 12:14pm FLAG
sum1 reply to me plz I need help

HelloBaybee!!! Aug 03 2013 5:59pm FLAG
I am with a size 36B but I can fit into a 34C idk how to help make them bigger other than the food you eat and massaging your breasts does help! Have your boyfriend do it for you, that's how mine got this big within a few months. No joke! Hope I could help! -Makayla

Makayla Aug 16 2013 5:44pm FLAG
i am with a size 42F...back probs out of this world.

shanti Aug 22 2013 10:37pm FLAG
HELP!!!!!!!! i need big boobs i not even 34c! plz help

boylover! Aug 27 2013 4:26pm FLAG
im trying the massagng 4 10 minutes with veggie oil and put toothpaste on the nipples,then jst let em hang 4 5 minutes,m seeing a big diffrence....nd al th bitches telling us nt to worry or th thngs dnt work jst get off ths site nd urselves...

preety gal! Sep 10 2013 12:21pm FLAG
mix lemon juice, honey nd lotion togeda....rub on ur boobs buh wash asap so ur nipples wnt b sore nd take a cold shower........i tried it, worked bit by bit

highshar Sep 13 2013 1:36pm FLAG
p81gYK Thank you for your article.Thanks Again. Much obliged.

JUFUNDZdcMUuyFeTpH Oct 23 2013 11:00am FLAG
Im a 36D and im

Anonymous Dec 27 11:47pm FLAG
dBeQFC Really appreciate you sharing this article post.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.

CHwEorYabYZ Jan 18 8:04am FLAG
fPiAIX Really enjoyed this blog article.Really thank you! Keep writing.

voZLlLiQG Jan 31 12:41am FLAG
YDoOJM Thanks-a-mundo for the article. Awesome.

FbwLIdrYYuXNWO Feb 28 7:59am FLAG
Lolsss

peace Mar 16 6:10pm FLAG
DmFukC Really informative article.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic.

WIkRkEWiiPrrd Apr 18 3:19pm FLAG