I want my friend to wank me

The Problem: i would likle my friend() to wank me(10). In our family we all wank each other and have sex with each other. How can i get my friend to wank me?

Asked by: littleboy at 03:29:39 PM, Monday, May 30, 2005 PDT FLAG

ok, ew..You are a little boy and you have one very disfunctional family...go to theraphy

darse May 31 2005 9:39am FLAG

I know i sound dumb but what douse Wank mean and what do you do when you wank?

ram ran May 31 2005 3:22pm FLAG
wanking is the best feelings a person can have. it's when you play with your penis/virgina or with someone elses. You should give it a try

sexyguy May 31 2005 5:33pm FLAG
uuh, what the hell is wrong with you? thats so stupied and kidish, to say "wank". why don't you just say oral sex.O-R-A-L S-E-X <-oral sex! But anyways, why the hell do you have sex with your own family members? Do I have to explain this crap agin? why in the world would a "little boy" want to do this already. I swear, kids these days are getting grosser every year. 0.o

The Vixen May 31 2005 6:19pm FLAG
U NEED SERIOUS HELP!!

Anonymous May 31 2005 9:25pm FLAG
hmmm...i think u need help kid how old r u?????

anonymus May 31 2005 9:38pm FLAG
hey, little boy, your only in year 5 or 6 at school, or you lot might call it something different coz i live in england, but anywayz, why in my name does your own family have sex with eachother. its not even real love, and why dont you just wank yourself fool. and why do you want to loes you little virginity at 10. and i thought i lost mine young () now , now a pregnant fool. dont follow me.

NIcole..up date Jun 01 2005 5:48am FLAG
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?! this is complete bull shit, no family has sex with each other. it's against the law to have siblings runnin...fucking around the house, fucking eachother, it's not right. nor is it legal.

mr.lemon Jun 01 2005 10:04pm FLAG
oh they do he ight be part of that children of god occult thing i know a girl who was in that shame... she commited suicide.... but hey lifes good... it probs its crap tho

at least you'll have my....HEART Jun 02 2005 11:24am FLAG
get a life little boy, your still in junuior school. and what d*ck do you have to wank. what shoe size are you. < the baby . na you gotta stop.

the round bellyed fool known as NIcole..up date Jun 03 2005 5:19am FLAG
o yea, ram ran, you are dumb asking a 10 year old what wank means. you should be ashamed of yourself young man/lady

the round bellyed fool known as NIcole..up date Jun 03 2005 9:36am FLAG
"wanking" is ed up i hate it...its wrong...sum people i understand why theyd want this to happen, cuz theyve been abused and they dont understand its wrong, but u sound like u know whats right and wrong...i dont understand why youd want this?

crazygurl Jun 05 2005 3:31pm FLAG
Ok you ppl are very rude ! Like, sure its very EXTREMELY gross of him to get "wanked" at such a young age, but maybe you ppl should actually try and give him advice instead of saying that he's the grossest kid on the earth! Jeeze you people!

Saydee Jun 06 2005 3:04pm FLAG
well ok, Saydee, insted of bitching, why don't you give some advice to the perveted child?

That skiny kid...over ther Jun 06 2005 4:58pm FLAG
WHY DONT SAYDEE AND THAT SKINNY KID GET OF OUT OF HERE! THIS IS AN ADVICE WEBSITE LOSERS! GET SOME COMMON SENSE! NOW! ANYWAYS! LITTLE BOY I THINK YOU SHOULD STOP THINKING NASTY THOUGHTS!

Fatass1 Jun 07 2005 7:45pm FLAG
i agree w/ fat ass, and i no i freaked out ^ there, cuz im incest cuz my brother sexually abused me and it brought back memories of it when i read that, but nehoo..dude its not right to have sex w/ ur family, if they r forcing u to "wank" them, u need to tell sum1 outside of ur family perferably and adult, cuz dude that's not right...maybe u and ur friend can "wank" but dont "wank" w/ ur family...seriously dude...sry i freaked out up there^

crazygurl Jun 09 2005 5:12pm FLAG
why is everyone here so bitter? if your on here because you have a problem... shouldnt you udnerstand that others do too and try and help eachother? rather than just start swearing nd getting mad. When someone says something silly... dont start being horrid to them just ignore it if it hurts you, dont dignifiy it with a reply... and if someone says something mean just accept it because that will wind them up most.and plus this lil kid is probably talking from out of his waste end. so jsut dont worry about it or get mad ye? happy people... xXx

warallthetime Jun 12 2005 6:36am FLAG
you need to seek professional help

Anonymous Jun 12 2005 5:33pm FLAG
yeah, yeah, true. This kid is messed up or something...ether that, or he has no life, e.e

The Vixen Jun 16 2005 11:20am FLAG
i agree

darse Jun 16 2005 4:30pm FLAG
GOD! your family is disturb!you and your family should get therapets or go to jail! What the hell is wrong with your religion! Going around the house pulling on eachothers penis? What the hell is that! Cant you wait to wank" your girlfriend mabe boyfriend at the right age! Kids are mest up! I'm so luck I wasen't born in the 19th century!

blahblah_00 Jun 23 2005 4:11pm FLAG
this is just a bored immature person trying to get a response from bored gullable people, i congratulate him on his success

jacinda Jun 23 2005 6:50pm FLAG
i agree 2 bars up ^^

the round bellyed fool known as NIcole..up date Jun 25 2005 8:06am FLAG
i dont think that you should even be thinking about that yet. talk to your parents and say that you need some help in your family. that is just not normal to me...

leah Jun 25 2005 12:07pm FLAG
yea, i agree with you too.

NIcole..up date Jul 08 2005 8:37am FLAG
right hunni u need to get help .... call childline of sumfin!!!!!!!

helping hand Jul 10 2005 9:09am FLAG
GET HELP!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Jul 13 2005 6:43am FLAG
ok u guys sayin get help dont help he dont kno where to go to get help and it is VERY wrong fer his family he is a 10 yr old boy hes gonna think bout it he is curious but not with ur own family u should wait il ur older but its not right be brought up like that i think u should go to ur school for help like tell ur teacher when the other kids go outside or sumthin or go to the princpal consulor aide umm school police anything would help but u need to put a stop to it for ur sake and the other children in tht family......i hope u listen to these ppl or even me cuz it is wrong

crazie_gurl Jul 13 2005 3:17pm FLAG
that is good advice

Anonymous Jul 14 2005 1:07pm FLAG
U R 2 YOUNG 2 BE THINKING ABOUT SEX AND UR FAMILY CAN GO 2 HELL 4 ING A 10YR OLD OMFG U NEED JESUS

GROSSED OUT Jul 20 2005 12:21pm FLAG
OMG you have problems. If your family ing sick.

becca-roo Jul 20 2005 1:49pm FLAG
u in wierdo go kill ur self

unknown Aug 04 2005 2:10am FLAG
Maybe u should try what me and my friend used 2 do when we were the same ages. We would tell each other something we had done naughty then we would both strip down to just our underpants then we would take it in turns 2 go over each others knee with our underpants down and playfully spank each other. We both had a boner on when we were doing this.

monkey man Feb 05 2010 5:42am FLAG
i think ill wank you im a boy but will you let me plz im bi and onli

ross_ewen01@hotmail.co.uk Jul 04 2010 2:46pm FLAG
Onec you do it the wanking with your friend or on your own You will not beable to stop wanking But if you want get something like your shoe sneakers And hump it with jogging pants on no under were

The N A Oct 13 2010 2:20pm FLAG
man thats some sick ur age god bless man peace out and parents GO TO HELL U SICKOS

SMARTGUY Nov 03 2010 7:49am FLAG
OMG UR DOING THAT UR AGE OMG THATS NOT RIGHT IF I WAS THERE I WOULD BE GETTING UR PARENTS SOME HELP CAUSE THATS WAT THEY NEED DUDE AND STOP DOING WAT UR OING WAIT TILL UR 18 CAUSE UR WAY TO YOUNG MAN GET OUT THERE HAVE FUN AND RUN OUTTA THERE MAN U DONT NEED THAT OK OMFG THATS WRONG :( I FELL FOR YA KID

PEACEHEARTED Nov 03 2010 7:52am FLAG
Now wanking is when you get ur d*ck or bonor out of your Pants or jogging pants and Rubb it up & down faster if you want and you can wank in jogging pants without under we're And it helps. If you get your sneakers and hump it were ur Balls or nuts are and if you cum or sperm comes out Try to lightly pinch the top of ur d*ck and le the cum go In ur jogging Pants or over your sneakers or in side the shoe

Nini harris Nov 30 2010 9:59am FLAG
me and my friend wank all the time im and he just comes to my house we get boners and wank! i feel sorry for u and ur ed up parents

daniel Dec 11 2011 10:17pm FLAG
dont all kids learn about sex with there mates? i see no harm in it

lenjohn Mar 14 2012 4:38am FLAG
U r to young

????????????????? Jun 05 2012 1:45am FLAG
Sexyguy - ha ha. don't give advice if you don't know what yo're talking about. Wanking and oral sex are two totally different thinks. Basic stuff mate.

Anonymous Jul 30 2012 8:52am FLAG
That sounds sexy

f Jun 27 2013 8:05am FLAG
I say get your c*ck out in the street and wank it off at the bus stop and enjoy it until you spunk

Anonymous Aug 15 2:53am FLAG
USDX1d whoah this blog is wonderful i love reading your articles. Keep up the good work! You know, a lot of people are looking around for this information, you can help them greatly.

mNYguQpnHwovknGB Yesterday 2:03pm FLAG