Your Ad Here

My boyfriend wont get hard!!

The Problem: Im very attracted to my boyfriend and I'm thinking of having sex with him, or at least start off with dry sex. The only problem is that he wont get hard. So we cant even go as far as having dry sex. I have no clue on what to do about this. Should i talk to him about it? please HELP!

Asked by: marina18 at 09:55:40 AM, Friday, July 01, 2005 PDT FLAG

well maybe he's gay and seein u ***** dont turn him on or maybe he aint attracted to u maybe u can try liken it or sumtin lol

Anonymous Jul 01 2005 5:01pm FLAG

try ice...sum1 told me that works....i know nothing about the male body...but its just an idea...

a.l. Jul 01 2005 6:39pm FLAG
well i dunno take his dick and rubb it by ur pussy....idunno never had that problem be fo sorry..yea defenitly ask him wats up

ghettochica Jul 01 2005 9:04pm FLAG
Some boys have a problem getting hard. Talk to him about it. If not tease him by kissing his neck and giving him bites, lick his ear and rub yourself close to him.

Anonymous Jul 02 2005 2:50am FLAG
viagra

Anonymous Jul 02 2005 3:59pm FLAG
yea u should jus talk to him about it.

MirLynn2005 Jul 02 2005 8:14pm FLAG
jus chat 2 im bout it. if not dump im theres no point avein a b/f if e cnt get hard

Anonymous Jul 03 2005 12:15pm FLAG
thats deep, ive never had that problem, just maybe he dont like you like what what Anonymous said, Maybe. why dont you tease him, or just try and have sex, and see how it turns out.

NIcole..update Jul 04 2005 5:32am FLAG
try to have sex anyways . have him lick your and do stuff that you think would turn him on

anonymous 1 Jul 15 2005 10:21pm FLAG
MEN OF ALL AGES CAN HAVE ERECTION PROBLEMS AND VIARA IS THE MOST OBVIOUS TO USE MY BOYFRIEND ALSO HAS ERECTION PROBLEMS ITS NOT THAT HES NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU THESE THING HAPPEN TRY ASKING HIM WHAT HE LIKES AND DO IT MOST MEN REALLY LIKE THERE C*ck SUCKED.

sam x Jun 24 2006 2:09pm FLAG
MOEN TO HIM AND TELL HIM HOW BAD U WANT TO

LIL REEREE Feb 26 2007 1:45pm FLAG
SUCK HIS d*ck THATS WAT I WELL DO

SANDY Feb 26 2007 1:47pm FLAG
GET ON TOP AND LET HIM EAT THE BLOOD OUT UR AND SCREAM FOR HELP AND MERCY SUCKING d*ck IS VERY TASTY TRY THAT

BILLY Feb 26 2007 1:50pm FLAG
maybe you should try leaving a pancake on his chest.

ashliegh Jun 23 2007 2:01am FLAG
Just leave him alone about it maybe if you wouldnt tease him about his loose twat he would be harder....yup hes gay!! or your really ugly!!! in hot and hes just shy because ur so hot or he loves u so much...think...

the wise 1 Jun 23 2007 2:04am FLAG
Alot of this advice is not helpful -My guess is that he has no problem with morning wood and by himself and that is so nervous and wants to please you that it is causing his problem. Slow down and stop worrying about a hard d*ck and focus on being together and making him feel comfortable and you feeling comfortable. When you ae both at ease things will happen naturally.

The Only ADULT here Sep 01 2007 6:23am FLAG
hey girl i am with u on this one but heres the thing. SAME situation happend to me last night with my boyfriend. and he had just smoked weed of course. and he wouldnt get hard! i tried everything. i wanted him to GET THERE. i gave him a bj... handjob he fingered me i GOT on his. C*ck. and nothing. do u think that maybe the weed stunts his horniness or am i just screwed?

young and confused Nov 11 2007 2:04am FLAG
yes weed has alot to do with that??? and alot of men have issues with their penis...all you can do is talk to him about it??

the one and only Feb 06 2008 11:34am FLAG
HE lay him down crouch above him and on his chest

marylyn manson Feb 24 2008 11:31pm FLAG
ewwwww do NOT poop on him. Just kiss him, be playful with him and have fun thats what i do but i dont think my boyfriend has ever got hard before either but when we lay together and were like spooning i can feel it like go up for a second and go back down

annonymous Feb 26 2008 11:40am FLAG
take your time... relax... tease him... kiss him slowly from head to toe and avoid his d*ck... after covering all his body with kisses then dive into his pants and lick it! as he slowly gets hard, suck it harder like you are sucking an ice cream!

boy who had same problems Apr 11 2008 11:20pm FLAG
maybe he masterbates to much and he is only used to pleasing himself. try giving him a hand job and see if you can get him to erupt.

every girls dream guy May 01 2008 11:50pm FLAG
on friday night my boyfriend an i were having sex and when i asked to wear a condom his penis started to get smaller, we couldnt do anything after that, i asked hi mif he likes me and he said yes, hes got no clue on what happened, my advice is talk about it, i know how u feel....

sad sex kitten May 12 2008 7:45am FLAG
my boybriend and i r having a terrible time, he gets hard and as soon as we are about to go for it, it flops! We've just had a fall out over it coz i feel its me, but i've never had this problem before

Sasha Jun 18 2008 8:40am FLAG
im a lad n ive had this problem before i jst began to relax and didnt think abowt getting an erection jst on how hot the girl was n before i knew it, it was up and ive never had a problem since

bobby Nov 13 2008 8:43am FLAG
here's my advice. it's not your fault if he dont get him hard. you will think he isnt attractive to you or something like that. most boys just get really nervous,and jusr freakout and trying to please you and just cant get hard.

Katie(: Dec 23 2008 7:24pm FLAG
i had priapism,my d*ck would stay on hard for 2weeks without going down once,i had surgery now i cant get an erection at all no matter what,if beyonce wanted sex i have to say no cuz i cant perform.it has nothing to do with the partner

hanging short Feb 25 2009 1:37pm FLAG
YOU SHOULD TRY GETTING WITH ME INSTEAD.. I WONT EVER GET UNHARD! :)

TRMDC Apr 17 2009 7:41pm FLAG
Suck his d*ck.....works like a charm. I'll even do it fo ya

Horny girl....help! May 09 2009 2:07pm FLAG
GURL try suckin that d*ck. In the morning or evening, put some kool-aid in yo mouff or something. the purple kinds the best. _shaquiieeeetaaa

Anonymous Jan 26 2010 8:37pm FLAG
lol

mariah Feb 18 2010 5:17am FLAG
Lol

Me Apr 16 2010 12:03am FLAG
U should tell him Do things that turn him on. Try tit ing

???? May 28 2010 7:02am FLAG
Im in your same situation. Everytime we try to have sex he all of a sudden isn't hard anymore. It's as if he's thinking about something else. Idk, since I'm in your boat I can't give much advice besides talk to him.

suz Jun 18 2010 9:14am FLAG
well i think that you should watch a ***o with him while you guys are doing it :)

alexis [??] Oct 21 2010 5:31pm FLAG
I'm in the same boat, dunno what happens he gets hard if i wanna suck him off.. just talk to him bout it.. thats what i'm gonna do

anonymous Oct 25 2010 9:39am FLAG
i have to same promblem, and hes just a freind, like i just starting doing sexual things, and he wont get hard, i sucked his d*ck today and he still couldnt, just be gental, and dont let that get in the way of your relationship its not worth it at all trust me. :) im sure, sooner, or later youll find out the problem

bi playboylover Oct 28 2010 11:18pm FLAG
YOU GAY

YOU GAY Nov 06 2010 11:49pm FLAG
i hadthe same problem last nite my bf cheatd on me nd i forgave him and ad sex then we changed positions nd he couldnt get hard again?? but he really wanted to but he couldnt get hard

C33 Nov 10 2010 3:41pm FLAG
Suck his d*ck! I guarantee 100% it will work.

Cookie Nov 27 2010 6:32pm FLAG
try talking to him about it and see what he says maybe he doent know eithr me and my boyfriend have the same problem and we saw the doctor about it just to find out i8t was because he was nervious! lol (:

spazzy Nov 27 2010 11:16pm FLAG
IVE BEEN WITH MY BF FOR 3 YEARS AND WERE BOTH 18 AND WEVE HAD THIS PROBLEM TOO :( WE CAME TO A RELIZATION THAT IT WAS STRESS.SO JUST TRY TALKING TO HIM. BUT DONT MAKE HIM EVEN MORE STRESED ABOUT IT TRY TO UNDERSTAND. GOOD LUCK

myadvice Dec 11 2010 11:36pm FLAG
just suck it and get like to men to u and he will probaly get mad and he will ask you is that guys better than him you will say yes and he will go hard to see if thats better gud luck because he going hard

sexygirl and suck it gud Jan 29 2011 10:05am FLAG
when my bf and I first started having sex he was ultimately the best and for the last two days he just wouldn't get hard! is he not attracted to me ? Its the worst feeling coz it leaves a girl feeling very insecure! We spoke about it and he's also really concerned about it!

scared girl May 14 2011 7:26am FLAG
hes a nervous bastard

katyandellieforeverrrrrrrrrrr Jul 26 2011 6:58am FLAG
HES HAD TOO MANY WANKS INIT

niggga 20202020 Jul 26 2011 6:58am FLAG
my boyfriend wont get hard either and i do believe its nervousness but i dont know how to calm him down. also, im really bad at giving head :/

hopeless Oct 09 2011 1:14am FLAG
My boyfriend has the same problem and its everytime we have sex.................I just suck it real good and kiss him on his neck it gets rock hard everytime:-)

baddest chick Oct 10 2011 2:44pm FLAG
suck his d*ck real hard talk dirty tap his d*ck on ur and enjoy it :)

me Jun 19 2012 7:14pm FLAG

Anonymous Jun 19 2012 7:15pm FLAG
cum

Anonymous Jun 19 2012 7:16pm FLAG
play with that puss in front of his ass be into it and pop a ***o in hell go for thee excitement;)

meme Jun 24 2012 3:44pm FLAG
i have the same problem and i have done everything besides aked him if hes interested in men. kissed, licked,sucked,rubbed,WAITED, TEASED LET HIM EAT IT bath shower and etc..........so whats next

im Aug 15 2012 2:24pm FLAG
I can't give advice esp when I need it. My boyfriendtd me at one point his sons mom is the love of his life, now it seems he's all about me. Loves spending time w me. We make out we for play but when it comes down to sex he won't get hard?? Is he feeling guilty because I'm not his sons mom? Does this mean he is thinking about her? He says that's not the case but my mind is going crazy

Kurk Mar 24 2013 8:10am FLAG
Lick and finger his jerk.

ho Aug 04 2013 2:05am FLAG
Lick amd finger his butt hole.

ho Aug 04 2013 2:06am FLAG
rI5vuu Fantastic post.

hKnoiyvG Oct 25 8:46am FLAG