How can I kill myself fast?

The Problem: I want to die, everyone hates me and wants me to get killed! There is nothing to live for anymore! would slashing my wrists or taking a whole bottle of hydrocodone with crown royal black kill me in a fast way? I want help please on how to end my life fast. Thank you have a great weekend.

Asked by: SuicidalLoser at 02:06:10 AM, Friday, June 25, 2010 PDT FLAG

umm dont kill your self...killing your self is the most selfish thing you can do think about your parents and your family...think about your friends even if you think everyone hates you there are people that do care, the people that say hi to you, the people that give you a small smile...think about those people...if you kill your self your parents will blame themselves,if you really loved you parents you wouldnt do this,and your parents will have to live in shame thinking they did something wrong...people will look at them like its their fault you r dead...do you really want that..now think about what i just said and i hope i changed you mind.

hitter18 Jun 25 2010 12:36pm FLAG

Invite all your friends to dinner. In the morning set your oven to 350, get *****, climb into the oven and pull the door closed. By dinner time you will be ready to serve.

Hannibal Jul 02 2010 9:43am FLAG
Find a window that drops down when you don't hold it. Duct tape a very sharp meat cleaver to the bottom of the window. Hold it up with one hand and lay your neck on the window sill. Let it drop and off comes your head. Quick, easy, painless.

Gill O **** Jul 14 2010 1:22pm FLAG
killing yourself is just shows your weakness,do if you realy want to miss this life

deep Jul 15 2010 6:07am FLAG
i don,t have a life that way im going to end it

todd Jul 22 2010 3:27pm FLAG
pump air up ur ass :)

Anonymous Aug 04 2010 8:02pm FLAG
I hear sleeping pills and strong alcohol do it painlessly

egjkrg Aug 22 2010 7:36pm FLAG
Don't kill yourself you won't go to heaven

helper Aug 25 2010 10:04am FLAG
If you kill yourself, you are stupid. You don't know how much people would ing miss you. My uncle did that about almost four years ago, we still cry about it. He thought no one loved him. IF you do it, you are weak.

You're a dumbass Sep 10 2010 6:30pm FLAG
do what you want man...people dont understand the state of mind a person is in when they attempt suicide...i've attempted three times and all three times i wanted to die very badly. however, i will tell you that anti-depressents and therapy go a long way in helping to cure the underlying problems. but in the end, it is your right to do what you wish. yes, others will suffer immensly, but dont concern yourself with that, you wont be around anymore anyway. as for suggestions....shoot yourself in the head, jump off a building(parking garages work well for this as the top floor is usually uncovered and easily accessible), take a whole crap load of sleeping pills, xanax, tylenol...you get the drift, buy six grams of cocain or heroine and shoot it up(you WILL die). theres more but im tired of typing. best of luck to you whatever you do. and forget about going to hell....that isnt real...they call religion the opiate of the masses for a reason.

the misanthropic nihilist Sep 12 2010 11:37pm FLAG
run away if everyone hates you make a new life for your self. or just stay there went throw a phase like what your got throw now ot does pass

chaz Oct 02 2010 5:40pm FLAG

chaz Oct 02 2010 5:42pm FLAG
drink a bottle of bleach..it'll be a slow and painful death but at the time ur dying fast LOOK ON THE GOOD SIDE MANNNN btw see u in hell..ill be there waiting for u with a bottle of achol.and guess wat we wont die from lungs cancer because WE"LL ALREADY DEAD!!

~avenged sevenfold lover~ Nov 27 2010 1:09am FLAG
can some one cut my arms and legs off all so cut me head off so all bleed out and die

407 Feb 22 2011 3:50pm FLAG
if some one can help me die email me at cattattoo@mail.com

me Apr 03 2011 10:20am FLAG
if i wanted to die, id go kill all my enemies first. id go on a killing spree then have cops shoot me down after trying to kill a few pigs. this way u dont look like a complete punk and u can take some folks u dont like with u. lol

Drowsy Mar 27 2012 5:55am FLAG
I THINK YOU SHOULD GO ING HANG YOURSELF.

David May 19 2012 10:04am FLAG
Don't kill ur self there is nothing more beautiful than life !! I try doing that but I saw my parents and my familly brothers and my beautiful daughter and I couldn't do it !!! People can tell u the hate u but take it as a blessing u don't hurt them by killing ur self u only hurt ur self for doing that !!! U have a long way to go make something go out of ur life !!! There many people out there that would love to have what u have that chance to live but it's not offerd !!! Think positive and don't let others influence u !!! Love ur self don't worry about anyone one else loving u !! Once ur realized like if good and u can do anything u can't think of u will over come anything that stands in I'd way does that hate u will love u !!!

Karla Jul 24 2012 6:23pm FLAG
help

Anonymous Sep 12 2012 7:23pm FLAG
I HATE EVRY ONE AND I WENT RELY TO KILL MY MATHER SO I DECIDE TO KILL ME SELF BETTER I HAVE ERDY TAKE 40 BILL OF LEXOMIL ROCHE SO SEE YOU IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

A IMG SEK BETHE Nov 11 2012 1:21pm FLAG
plese help me

kiler Nov 11 2012 1:24pm FLAG
Enroll in Obamacare. You'll be dead within a year.

Dead man walking Nov 05 2013 10:14pm FLAG
if u wanna kill yourself try cutting yourself

loveiscol687 Feb 08 10:53am FLAG
Im thinking of killing myself over a girl I cant date here over her religion but I love her. so I was looking into OD on Ibuprofen not a good idea when I get some sleeping pills ill do it.

CJ from Tate Mar 05 10:32pm FLAG
Im thinking of killing myself over a girl I cant date her over her religion but I love her. so I was looking into OD on Ibuprofen not a good idea when I get some sleeping pills ill do it. I love her with all my heart but it im done with my life.

cj adams Mar 05 10:34pm FLAG
I'm trying to kill myself but its hard to find a good way to do it so ya idk what I'm going to do here

Anonymous Apr 13 3:52pm FLAG
You either will kill yourself or you wont. It doesn't matter what someone truly says.. You either will or you wont. When someone tells me to go kill myself it doesn't effect me either way.

Nobody May 16 12:03am FLAG
GET CRASHED WITH TROLY

TUUUU May 22 5:27pm FLAG
my girlfriend left i am hurting really bad i really donot want to live any more i did not do anything all i ever did was love her now today i have been knowing she put on her facebook page that she is seeing him like not long after she hurt me i need help to kill my self i want to die right now i want to go fast

tommy Jun 03 8:49pm FLAG
Shoot yourself in the upper craneum, ima try it myself now....

someone Jun 10 9:06am FLAG
Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. I've attempted suicide four times that is my next plan. Do not listen to idiots or crazies and stop whining. Either do it or stop wasting everyone's time

Helping you Jul 07 4:00pm FLAG