My son is curious about my body

The Problem: My son is curious about my body. He always finds a way to touch my breast and demands to see them and feed him. He is 10 yr. old. What to do?

Asked by: testuser at 06:43:07 PM, Wednesday, July 06, 2011 PDT FLAG

My son stares at my breasts a lot and sometimes "accidentally" touches them. He asks me questions that show he knows very little about female anatomy. I believe ignorance about sexuality can lead to major problems in life, so I got an illustrated book about the human body, and we sat down together with it. The book made me realize I didn't know all that much myself, but more than him at least. My problem is that now he wants me to show him. I point to the drawings, but he says they don't really show what those parts are like (he's right). He wants to see me.

julia7 Jul 07 2011 1:50am FLAG

A Book About Bodies I found THE COOLEST book to explain not only the body parts, but all the functioning as well. It?s called It?s Not the Stork: A Book About Girls, Boys, Babies, Bodies, Families and Friends by Robie Harris.

webdy Jul 07 2011 1:52am FLAG
My son is curious about my body. Whenever i am taking a shower he watches me. He says he is just curious about my body and he wants to see what a girl looks like after puberty. He says he just wants to see my breasts and other private parts because he says that the movie about puberty that they watched at school was not very clear He says he wants to see a actual human after they go through puberty. He says if I show him and let him touch my body while I am ***** he will stop watching me when i am taking a shower and am changing. So my question is should i let my son see and feel my body when I am ***** so that he learns about puberty better than a 10 minute video that just uses dummies?

Carins Davis Jul 07 2011 1:54am FLAG
hi show ur body to ur son nd get enjoyement with him

Anonymous Jul 07 2011 2:02am FLAG
i think you should let him learn about sexuality from his mother. Thats the best way a son can learn. And both of you remain happy.

bendy Jul 07 2011 2:09am FLAG
Dont let him I feel that is crossing the line ,you can explain it and if that not enough then tell him he will have to discover it on his own. Certain boundaries I feel should not be cross , parent touching kids in sexual manner is one of them.

Anonymous Jul 07 2011 2:11am FLAG
He is just exploring, that is what a yr old does, but you should explain to him that it is inappropriate for him to be touching you in a manner which makes you uncomfortable!!!! At , he may need to be in his own bed, umbilical cord needs to be severed!!

Supersoftball Jul 07 2011 2:12am FLAG
Hi everyone, this may seem like a weird question but my son who is almost 9 years old keeps trying to touch my breasts. He asked me the other day if he could see them and that he would really like to touch them. What should I do, I mean I don't have a problem with him seeing my breasts but I 'm not sure if I should.

red Jul 07 2011 2:14am FLAG
Honey I am a mom of 3 boys my eldest is only 5 and I dont let them see my breast if your son is that old trying to touch your breast take him to a pshyciatrist immedietly

Anonymous Jul 07 2011 2:15am FLAG
what is your age?

times Jul 07 2011 4:31am FLAG
i want to noe how to seduce my mom and or my sister plz text (973)870-5710

elmo Jul 08 2011 7:29pm FLAG
You just let him do it!! it's You are his mom and he should learn from you instead of *** movies or possibly later he'll try to discover some girl and god knows if she's not with AIDS or sth! give him a chance to improve his world!! life won't stop at this moment when he touches her breasts .. it's no different than ur arm! come on!

be wise plz! Jul 08 2011 8:27pm FLAG

be wise plz! Jul 08 2011 8:27pm FLAG
give him a try! breasts = arms = legs .. body part .. why u concern so much about it? he has breasts too but it's just not as big as yours! No difference! Open your mind!

Anonymous Jul 08 2011 8:34pm FLAG
hv sx wiz him.. rly go 4 it..

mom Jul 08 2011 8:36pm FLAG
yeah you should show him all you moms that asked that question, just let them see/touch anything and after that theyll stop stareing

annalynn19 Jul 08 2011 10:49pm FLAG
just cool lady... I am also a indian mom. my own son also do this with me. he touch my ass and boobs. he also do musterbate with my bra. lovely time...but don't sex..just enjoy...

reme Jul 10 2011 11:45pm FLAG
ha ha .. my son only see my ass... really what a time is going.

meta Jul 11 2011 5:20am FLAG
send me a pic of all u hot moms (323) 830 319

seven Jul 11 2011 8:30am FLAG
It's okay to let your son touch your breasts and see them, after all you did breast feed him as a baby didn't you? That required both seeing and touching, as well as him wrapping his lips around your nipples and sucking, an act that is considered largely sexual later in life. You have no need to be imbarissed or confused about the situation, if however you are actually worried about letting him do it will somehow ruin his life, well it wont. There is a woman over in ireland i think, that actually breast feeds her children up until they are thir****! No harm has befallen them and none will to your son. But if you're worried that some sexual relationship will develope from it, don't worry! 1-your son is not old enough to experiance sexual desires, he may feel the desire to see and feel your breasts from time to time, but that is only of curiosity or merely because he loves you and likes how you look and feel. 2-Even if somehow a sexual relationship did develope from it, you still have no need to worry, just go along with it and set some ground rules. Make sure he understands that you are not the only woman for him and that when he is old enough he needs to aquire a girlfriend. The sexual relationship may stop once he has a girlfriend whom has yet to have a child as you have, thus leaving her a much more enjoyable sex partner, that's just how it is sadly. Also, if such a relationship did develope from it, than its a good thing he'll be learning form you instead of exploring the world for sex partners and running the risk of catching STDs. so my advice is go ahead let him touch your breasts!

Lily Pie Jul 12 2011 10:48am FLAG
DEHRADUN AUNTY CALL ME 8899320019 ONLY FEMLS

BUNTY Jul 12 2011 1:35pm FLAG
I was curious since I was 6. So it is natural.

Kumar Jul 13 2011 11:09pm FLAG
yeah i just found this ebook on how to seduce anyone!!!! and since i love all of you here you go Howtoseducebook.TK but you have to do f*ing survey to get it - tho the survey i got took like 30sec sorry i guess i should of uploaded it some where so you guy don;t have to mess around :)

bitch808 Jul 14 2011 9:35am FLAG
gaygaykhan@yahoo.com want to my hot sister

Anonymous Jul 26 2011 1:45pm FLAG
Just let him feel ur body.. its not wrong, this is 20, not some old days...

mom Aug 02 2011 4:13am FLAG
I got a son he;s ... he watch sexual things at school and talk about it with me.. my husband was away on his works... so its just me and my only son... one day he asked me about breast and touch mine, i just pushed him away and said no.. he said ok.. then the next day, he was talking to me about sex and those inserting c*ck into vagina.. i was u.. i said, do i have to tell u tat? he just kissed my boobs, and i start to suck him.. then he insertted me.. such a force.. i do say, our son r the best in sex.. we can share with them, everything... its pleasureable.. just tel u, be open minded and enjoy urself

mom 30 Aug 02 2011 4:22am FLAG
Hey mom 30can i also u .

Anonymous Aug 05 2011 1:38am FLAG
Randi Chhodi..

Rohan Aug 06 2011 7:55am FLAG
MOM 30, WHAT EVER U HAVE TOLD ITS REALLY HORRIBLE , BECAUSE ITS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE THAT MOM HAVING SEX WITH HER OWN SON , ARE U AN MENTAL PATIENT? OR R U HAVING PROBLEM ABOUTSEX WITH UR HUSBAND ?? , BUTONE THING SURE U MUST HAVE SEX WITH ANY BODY EXCEPT UR SON. WHRE U FROM?

HANSOME Aug 19 2011 2:09am FLAG
even i like to have sex with mom. but i m not that lucky one.can u give a chance. mujhe chut chatna bahot acha lagta hai. kya aap mujhe apna beta samjke mujhe chodne dogi, pleaseee apki koi friend pune me rehti hai to use mera email id do u_baride@yahoo.co.in jisse me unhe contact karke chod saku. Please

harish Sep 05 2011 6:04am FLAG
Bible New Testament Matthew Chapter 24 M't:24:1: And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. M't:24:2: And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. M't:24:3: And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? M't:24:4: And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. M't:24:5: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. M't:24:6: And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. M't:24:7: For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. M't:24:8: All these are the beginning of sorrows. M't:24:9: Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. M't:24:10: And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. M't:24:: And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. M't:24:: And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. M't:24:: But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. M't:24:: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. M't:24:: When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) M't:24:: Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: M't:24:: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: M't:24:18: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. M't:24:19: And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! M't:24:20: But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: M't:24:21: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. M't:24:22: And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. M't:24:23: Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. M't:24:24: For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. M't:24:25: Behold, I have told you before. M't:24:26: Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. M't:24:27: For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. M't:24:28: For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. M't:24:29: Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: M't:24:30: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. M't:24:31: And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. M't:24:32: Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: M't:24:33: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. M't:24:34: Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. M't:24:35: Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. M't:24:36: But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. M't:24:37: But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. M't:24:38: For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, M't:24:39: And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. M't:24:40: Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. M't:24:41: Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. M't:24:42: Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. M't:24:43: But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. M't:24:44: Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. M't:24:45: Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? M't:24:46: Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. M't:24:47: Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. M't:24:48: But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; M't:24:49: And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; M't:24:50: The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, Mattew 24:51: And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. ALL THESE THINGS AND MORE ARE HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK!PLEASE GO ALONE TO YOUR ROOM AND PRAY TO GOD BY YOURSELF,TELL HIM YOU WANT TO KNOW HIM ASK HIM TO HELP YOU AND PRAY THIS PRAYER. DEAR LORD JESUS OR LORD YESHUA PLEASE I BELIEVE IN MY HEART AND CONFESS WITH MY MOUTH THAT YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD LIVED A SINLESS LIFE AND DIED ON THE CROSS TO PAY FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD AND ROSE AGAIN AFTER THREE DAY AS THE EVERLASTING SAVIOR! I CONFESS I AM A SINNER PLEASE WASH AND CLEANSE ME IN YOUR BLOOD AS I REPENT FOR MY SINS. DECLARE AND EXCEPT YOU AS THE LORD OF MY LIFE PLEASE PROTECT, GUARD AND SAVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS! THANK YOU LORD I RECEIVE YOU COMPLETELY INTO MY HEART AND LIFE PLEASE SPEAK TO ME LET ME HEAR YOUR VOICE AND GUIDE ME! HALLELUJAH! M't:6:1: Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. M't:6:2: Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. M't:6:3: But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: M't:6:4: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly. M't:6:5: And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. M't:6:6: But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. M't:6:7: But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. M't:6:8: Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. M't:6:9: After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. M't:6:10: Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. M't:6:: Give us this day our daily bread. M't:6:: And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. M't:6:: And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. M't:6:: For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: M't:6:: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. M't:6:: Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. M't:6:: But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face; M't:6:18: That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly. M't:6:19: Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: M't:6:20: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: M't:6:21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. M't:6:22: The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. M't:6:23: But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness! M't:6:24: No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. M't:6:25: Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? M't:6:26: Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? M't:6:27: Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? M't:6:28: And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: M't:6:29: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. M't:6:30: Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? M't:6:31: Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? M't:6:32: (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. M't:6:33: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. M't:6:34: Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. YESHUA LOVES YOU

JESUS LOVE YOU Sep 16 2011 7:18am FLAG
OnHEY JUST WANT TO SAY MOM30I WOULD LLLLOOOOOVVVV TO SEE YOUR SEXY BODY. THIS IS A BOY SENDING THIS. SO MOM30IF ANONYMOUS POs YOU OFF JUST TXT ME AND ILL HECK HER TO

Anonymous Jul 09 2012 9:53pm FLAG
Same one Just TXT-ED. AND HANDSOM POs ME TO Y'all loosers who don't Whant to LET THERE OWN SONS BODY CLOSE are just not couraged to see there own sons BODY

LOVER Jul 09 2012 10:03pm FLAG
ME HANDSOME HARDCOR

same early ago Im so DIG DDDEEEPPP baby Jul 09 2012 10:09pm FLAG
AND IF YOU START TO WONDER WHY THE WORDS ARE RED that's BAD WORDS AND BAD WORDS ARE NO NOs

love you handsome you Jul 09 2012 10:13pm FLAG
HECK

Anonymous Jul 09 2012 10:15pm FLAG
Bitch

Anonymous Jul 09 2012 10:16pm FLAG
THAT WAS FOR TWO PEOPLE HANSOME AND ANONYMOUS HAVE FUN BITCH#1AND#2 SUCK IT/and I know I'm to young but oh SORRY#1I SAID BUTT KISS IT SSSUUUUKKKKK IT

Anonymous Jul 09 2012 10:22pm FLAG
HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD BBBBBBIIIIITTTTTCCCCCHHHH

Anonymous Jul 09 2012 10:24pm FLAG
)( BUTTs

Anonymous Jul 09 2012 10:26pm FLAG
IV EVEN TRYED TO PUT MY HAND IN MY MOMS PANS AT NIGHT WHEN ASLEEP AND GOT LUCKY EVEN ONE DAY GOT MY BODY IN HER PANTS /FELT AMAZING STUFF LIKE ALL BODY PWRTS AND SUCKED HER BREAST OR BREASTING

Anonymous Jul 09 2012 10:45pm FLAG
Sooo kidding

Anonymous Jul 10 2012 7:44pm FLAG
What the hell is wrong with you sick bastards?

Anonymous Jan 10 2013 1:28pm FLAG
dont do it

muslim Feb 04 2013 4:19am FLAG
You could see if one of your friends will show him. That way it's not his mom, and he still gets to witness her breasts.

Anita46 Feb 16 2013 7:46am FLAG
Let him do it. Let him examine your body, I mean he'll know about it someday.

Anonymous Mar 16 2013 9:27pm FLAG
Just let him feel around he should know

Anonymous Mar 16 2013 9:28pm FLAG
Look I'm and no matter what I do not ask to see or feel a women's breasts or vagina. It is not okay. Yea girls are in my mind and I have seen a ***o but it is not good for him or her

Anonymous Mar 31 2013 6:45pm FLAG
let him feel your pubis and masturbate

Anonymous May 11 2013 11:00pm FLAG
This world is f**ked up. The fact that Mom's can't tell whether it's right or wrong to touch their sons, or allow them to see you ***** is puzzling to me. He is your son. Plain and simple. There are rules. Rules that get broken have consequences and some result in punishment. End of story. If you let your son have his way, he will learn nothing in this life and it will be because of you.

Concerned Parent May 28 2013 5:49am FLAG
When i was a little child i used to curious about my mom's body all the time especially her breasts, It started when I was like 4 or 5 years old and when she bathed me. She allowed me to touch them somehow but with limits. Then she started to cover her body on me. Since she started to hide her body on me it made me more and more curious, I started to peek at her changing and stuff. This started to turn me on, then I started to be more daring and play with her lingerie. I always tried to discuss about sex with her but she avoided, it led me to go so far with my daring. I started to spy on her making love with my dad and this created many fantasies in my mind. I tried to touch her breasts when she was asleep but very calmly. All those images and fantasies are living with me now and makes me more attracted to the older women. I would say my mother didn't handle it in proper way and it made me act worse. So I don't think it is proper to hide from son because he is male and it is natural to curious about the female body.

ASKR Aug 11 2013 12:30pm FLAG
If you're comfortable let him see. My nephew was 8 and he asked to see my sister *****. I awkwardly got myself out of it. I talked to my sister about it and i suggested that id satisfy his curiosity. So he went over to my house to stay overnight while she and my husband went away. I wasn't married and had no children. It all went like this. He was told to go and have a bath. So he got in and then I walked in. I began to undress until I had nothing on. I got in and reached for the shampoo to wash his hair. He did it himself and then I got the cloth and wiped his face and went lower down till I had cleaned all of him. Then I told him he could do the same to me. He got the cloth and started to rub my breasts and then he rubbed my vagina. He enjoyed it very much and when I got out and dried him he did the same. He was then curious about why I had a bra and why he didn't. It was warm that night so I only put underwear on and he did likewise. I went downstairs and sat on the couch and he came down to. He sat on my knee and rested his head on my breasts. He found the bra annoying so I took it off. The next day my sister came back and I'm sure she was pleased that he was satisfied.

Caitlin Sep 15 2013 5:12pm FLAG
That is f**** up//

ewwwwww Sep 17 2013 1:32pm FLAG
let him feel ur body.i am a mother too.and i allow my son to see me *****.he's now . we both sleep together *****.and he's always curious about touching my breast and i allowed him to lick them too.it feels pleasure to be ***** with my son.i showed him the pleasure of sex.and i taught him many about sex.even i had sex with him all night.but i always suggest him to wear condom.he always licks my breast.

anonymous Sep 18 2013 11:26pm FLAG
wtf.are u a mother.this is incest.and tats a troll story..

anonymous Sep 18 2013 11:29pm FLAG
I asked my mom if I could grab her ass a couple times and she has let me all 3 times I've asked already . But I wanna that ass. Its nice and.round and.phatl. so if u could help me out guys .

lol Sep 28 2013 12:17pm FLAG
Disgusting so terrible God bless these children

Anonymous Nov 24 2013 11:16pm FLAG
let him do he want .i am also a mother when my son ask me to show the breast. i open my bra he lick it for some time and touches it and says mom u r so sexy

jennie Dec 29 2013 3:30am FLAG
Carins Davis, I let my 10 year old son explore my body breasts and vagina, there is nothing wrong with it. He's just a growing boy who is curious about a mature women's body. If you feel up to it guide his mouth and hands (Not His Penis Be Very Clear On That) to your breasts and vagina, these multiple times together will only strengthen your mother and son bond.

Anonymous Mar 09 2014 11:58pm FLAG
My son asked me about my body so long answer short, I let him explore my body, then I let him me (NO CONDOM)

Anonymous Mar 12 2014 7:17pm FLAG
Let son touh then

parent Mar 12 2014 9:34pm FLAG
With the proper schedule my son finally got my milk flowing again, and yes I let him take me nightly. No Condom needed.

parent Mar 19 2014 9:50pm FLAG
Have sex with him

Anonymous Apr 16 2014 9:03am FLAG
boob

rup May 15 2014 9:07am FLAG
I'm a 39 yo mother with a son who told me on many occasions that he was curious about my body and masturbated to a picture of me from a vacation in Florida where I was wearing a bikini. I'm not a thin woman I am classified as a bbw(big beutiful woman) I'm very curvy and can se why someone is attracted to me. I am a single parent and I didn't know what to do but I decided if he wanted me so badly that I would give him what he wanted in the hopes that he would finaly call it quits. So the next night I went to him wearing the bikini from the picture and right away he got hard I told him he could do whatever he wanted to me and he enjoyed himself he kissed me and I kissed him he ate me out for a whole hour and made me cum three times. Before the last oral orgasam I moaned rather loud make mommy cum again son. He did and finaly he penetrated me and even though he only lasted about 1 min he made me cum again and this time I shouted son cum inside mommy cum inside mommy. He did and I shouted I love your cum son. He pulled out of me and I cleaned off his penis swallowing every last drop of his cum. We layed down ***** on my bed for hours just holding eachother. I told him I loved him more than anything. I found I wanted my son just as bad as he wanted me. That was 3 weeks ago. Since then I have had or done a sexual act with him at least 2 nights a week. Most of the time I suck him until he blows a load in my mouth and a new thing I tried was the last time I blew him I spit his cum on his face and French kiss him. Yesterday I went to the park with him and I made out with him in front of a mother and her kids and when I finished on purpose I said I love you son and we left.

HornyMom May 25 2014 10:56am FLAG
Horny mom I'd love to get to know you :)

Anonymous May 27 2014 10:03am FLAG