Non slaves come here

The Problem: Hello

Asked by: MasterTS at 11:08:19 PM, Friday, October 14, 2016 PDT FLAG

Thought I'd mix it up a little bit from the usual. All questions/comments are welcome.

MasterTS Oct 14 11:08pm FLAG

hi masterts I know this is probably weird but I saw you giving advice in the love section and I was wondering if by any chance you could give me advice on depression?? sorry if that's weird haha

Connie Oct 16 2:01pm FLAG
Not at all. I answer serious questions with serious answers.

MasterTS Oct 18 5:13pm FLAG
I should amend this. Ask me anything you want Connie, I will listen to anything you have to say, and give my honest opinion about it. I did say ALL questions/comments were welcome didn't I?

MasterTS Oct 25 9:20pm FLAG
lol

anus Oct 26 9:55am FLAG
hey master ts are you a ing child predator orjust a lunatic that cums on here?

ff Oct 30 8:34am FLAG
Master TS: posts on likelike "sigh. i wonder where all my little 4 year old hoes went" *looks behind himself at the cage of corpses and smiles*

ff Oct 30 8:35am FLAG
Sorry for taking so long, I'm finally getting a break from classes lol. I was just wondering if you had any advice for someone that struggles with depression and anxiety it's been very difficult for me to talk about to anyone but I need help it's becoming to be a serious problem for me..

Connie Oct 31 9:10am FLAG
Those are some serious issues, I'm glad you were able to talk about them, even if only a little. I don't know how much help I can be but tell me whatever you are comfortable saying and I'll tell you what I think about it, deal?

MasterTS Oct 31 6:44pm FLAG
But for the time being I have some general advise. Depression and anxiety are both conditions brought onto you by the outside world and change depending on how you react to that pressure. Think of it like fear, we don't choose to fear, the world around us gives us reasons to. However most people don't have the ability to be brave, or to choose not to fear. The more you agree with them the more power they have over you. The first step is to realize that if you deny them any power then they are nothing. Lack of confidence is your biggest enemy in this case so anything you can do to believe in yourself is a good thing. Don't validate yourself through friends or family or worst of all strangers however, you have to validate yourself first, then listen to the opinions of others, if you want. Know that no matter what the world expects of you, you are only capable of what you are capable of. Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose, but never give up and never loose heart, failing is actually the biggest chance to learn and grow. It can take time to find the things that truly fulfill you as a human. Find the things that make you happy, things that make you feel proud and accomplished and focus on. If the people around you don't like it, oh well, there are 7 billion people on planet earth and you have the internet. Share those things with others like you. Ultimately, the better you get at being you, the farther away things like depression and anxiety get. Once you are strong enough things like that are laughable. You just need patience. Think of it this way, the world is hazing you like a collage freshman and your job is to grit your teeth and bear it until you can get back at them haha. P.S. Sorry this turned into a wall haha

MasterTS Oct 31 7:38pm FLAG
You know what ff, I was just gonna leave you alone. Nothing you said was worth responding to...at least that's what I thought. You want to come here, to a thread where someone is seriously asking for advise about 2 very serious issues, all so that you can make some pathetic attempt to hurt me? You ignore someone in need all so you can satisfy your own lust to hurt others, is your life really so worthless that hurting others is more important than helping someone that might genuinely need help? Or are you simply so far gone that you assume Connie is just another attention hore? Know this ff, go ahead and say whatever you want about me, the words of a moronic ant mean nothing after all, but after this anyone who agrees with you is a person not worth knowing. The sad fact is that you and they will all know it. People like you utterly disgust me.

MasterTS Oct 31 7:58pm FLAG
HI CONNIE HI MY BEST ADVICE TO YOU IS STOP BEING A COMPLICIT USEFUL IDIOT THE WORLD HAS ENOUGH EMOHOOKERS IF YOU CANT COPE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND OFF YOURSELF SIGNED THE REST OF THE WORLD

Deen Nov 02 6:25pm FLAG
wut da, damn u got butthurt easily

ff Nov 04 1:47pm FLAG
Yes because telling someone what you think about them automatically means butt hurt *sigh* Really ff I expected better from you.

MasterTS Nov 14 9:44pm FLAG
Here is Dr. TS again.

Sapphire Sun 7:46pm FLAG
views on Trump

Anonymous Wed 12:42am FLAG
Dr TS is always available for walk ins haha

MasterTS 4 hours ago FLAG