Trying to start a trade group

The Problem: K ik jamieforfun22 for info on how to get in

Asked by: Guiltia24 at 12:12:46 AM, Friday, October 30, 2020 PDT FLAG

Lots of young mega and dropbox links, and beast/incest links, s2r. Kik: hornboydog8 Prefer boy links.

Anonymous Nov 01 1:12pm FLAG

I've got a bit of everything and new stuff from my personal things I've recorded of my lil cousins and Drunk Aunty. Send to receive kik: Emily.j97

Anonymous Nov 10 2:00am FLAG
Putting together group trade for links. T33n and rap3 preferred, but will accept all links. kik link to UncleBluebird on kik for group trade add

Anonymous Nov 11 5:40pm FLAG
Trading yng girl pics vids n links. S2r. No limits. 0-5yo preferred kik@ lil.cutiez

Anonymous Nov 13 9:13pm FLAG
I know you’re tired of asking where the good pyt chats are, aren’t you? What if I told you I have access to an entire private server with the most active pyt content you’ll find on Telegram? You’d want in, right? Here’s what you’ll get access to: ⁃ NutFlix(Top Group in the Server! The one that started it all! With a bit of everything and countless links to sift thru!) ⁃ Random Drop(Anything and everything.) ⁃ BhadBhabie(An Entire chat dedicated to Ms. Cash me outside herself Danielle Bregoli) ⁃ PYT High(all HS PYT content ) ⁃ eXXXposed(Got an Ex you wanna expose! Here’s where you do it) ⁃ No Limit PYT 2.0(the gateway to the real NL chat on tt) ⁃ Social Media & More(Lookin for a PYTs Insta or Snap? TikTok or Triller? Here’s where you go!) ⁃ Google Drop(Self-Explanatory! All Google Links and more) ⁃ MANY MORE GROUPS TO CUM AS WE EXPAND THENUTWORK It’s only $60 via Cashapp for instant access to all the groups listed above PLUS a BONUS LINK PACK full of PYT content you won’t find in other groups! We’re the FASTEST GROWING COMMUNITY ON TELEGRAM! CUM JOIN US AND SEE WHY! 🥴 Add me on kik avalonriley8

Anonymous Nov 17 7:04am FLAG