My kik, for those who wanna get back in contact. - Maddy

The Problem: Maddydash(five)(four)(two)

Asked by: Ummmmaddy at 09:51:55 PM, Thursday, November 12, 2020 PST FLAG

Oh and for a better kik its maddydash(zero)(nine)

Maddy Nov 12 10:05pm FLAG

clairewestxo on kik- s2r

Anonymous Nov 13 3:18pm FLAG
yungest yung gurl link trade. S-2-r I have a lil of everything to trade with. kik sxy_littles

Anonymous Nov 16 8:43pm FLAG
I know you’re tired of asking where the good pyt chats are, aren’t you? What if I told you I have access to an entire private server with the most active pyt content you’ll find on Telegram? You’d want in, right? Here’s what you’ll get access to: ⁃ NutFlix(Top Group in the Server! The one that started it all! With a bit of everything and countless links to sift thru!) ⁃ Random Drop(Anything and everything.) ⁃ BhadBhabie(An Entire chat dedicated to Ms. Cash me outside herself Danielle Bregoli) ⁃ PYT High(all HS PYT content ) ⁃ eXXXposed(Got an Ex you wanna expose! Here’s where you do it) ⁃ No Limit PYT 2.0(the gateway to the real NL chat on tt) ⁃ Social Media & More(Lookin for a PYTs Insta or Snap? TikTok or Triller? Here’s where you go!) ⁃ Google Drop(Self-Explanatory! All Google Links and more) ⁃ MANY MORE GROUPS TO CUM AS WE EXPAND THENUTWORK It’s only $60 via Cashapp for instant access to all the groups listed above PLUS a BONUS LINK PACK full of PYT content you won’t find in other groups! We’re the FASTEST GROWING COMMUNITY ON TELEGRAM! CUM JOIN US AND SEE WHY! 🥴 Add me on kik avalonriley8

Anonymous Nov 17 7:03am FLAG
You still talk to that michael dude?

Anonymous Sun 12:55pm FLAG
Nahhh

Maddy Mon 6:14am FLAG
Good he was a creep

Yoboinnn Mon 9:35pm FLAG