good to see this place is still a honeypot

The Problem: likelike should stay dead n that’s on child grooming😌✨

Asked by: peepeepoopoo at 03:04:27 PM, Monday, December 14, 2020 PST FLAG

howdy to the old people that were actually cool and not complete creeps tho

i called the fbi on this site like 5 years ago lol Dec 14 3:05pm FLAG

NEW k1k account, lots to trde S2r - SJtrades

Anonymous Dec 14 3:29pm FLAG
Yeah, and we still don't give a crap about you whiny white knights. I've said it before and I'll again. Just because you don't think any of your friends and family are crooked, doesn't mean they're not. Are you watching everyone you know every second of their life? Of course you're not. Quit being naive, we're all around you. I don't expect you to start being kinky. But stop pretending we don't exist in your inner circle.

Detective baby legs Dec 26 4:58pm FLAG
yeah, i agree. i want to come out to my family. maybe even get some help? but there are so many a holes out there that want to crucify me. they dont even know me...i guess this place doesnt help. but were human beings too! you cant say you dont ever do anything wrong.

Anonymous Dec 26 5:01pm FLAG
“ yeah, i agree. i want to come out to my family. maybe even get some help? but there are so many a holes out there that want to crucify me. they dont even know me...i guess this place doesnt help. but were human beings too! you cant say you dont ever do anything wrong.” for the guy who said that I hope you get this, I have gotten off trading cp by think about how I could get at least years in prison for this. Just saying for me the bad out weighed the ***.

Somebody looking out for you Dec 28 2:22am FLAG
At least years

Somebody looking out for you Dec 28 2:23am FLAG
years

Somebody who is looking out for you Dec 28 2:23am FLAG